时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Holden, that’s a serious bruise. | 霍顿 你伤得很严重 |
[00:03] | The ulcer’s completely under control. | 溃疡已经得到控制 |
[00:05] | I’m totally okay to swim again. | 我完全可以游泳了 |
[00:06] | It’s not my call. I have to talk to the principal. | 这不是我说了算的 我需要请示校长 |
[00:09] | Looks like somebody made a new friend. | 看来有人交了个新朋友啊 |
[00:10] | Didn’t expect to see those two hooking up. | 只是没想到他们俩会在一起 |
[00:12] | Jason’s parents begged me | 杰森的父母求我 |
[00:13] | to change the date on the former will. | 改掉遗嘱上的日期 |
[00:15] | They didn’t want their son | 他们不想让自己儿子 |
[00:17] | to look like the number one suspect. | 看起来像头号嫌疑犯 |
[00:19] | I’ve seen Ali with dark hair before. | 我见过艾莉黑发的样子 |
[00:21] | I’m pretending to be someone else. | 我在假装另一个人 |
[00:22] | Maybe Ali found a way to fly under his radar. | 也许艾莉找到一种摆脱A控制的方法 |
[00:24] | By being someone else? | 假扮成另一个人吗 |
[00:26] | Brunette on the I.D. | 就是这张证件上的黑发女孩 |
[00:27] | “Vivian Darkbloom” is a pseudonym | 薇薇安·德克布鲁是 |
[00:29] | for Vladimir Nabokov. | 弗拉基米尔·纳博科夫的笔名 |
[00:30] | You didn’t just send it to us. | 你不仅发给了我们 |
[00:31] | You sent it to everybody in your address book. | 你发给了你电话簿里的所有人 |
[00:33] | I didn’t do this! | 这不是我发的 |
[01:04] | Mrs. Marin? | 玛琳夫人 |
[01:06] | – Yes. – Yes. | -我在 -我在 |
[01:15] | That’s what you got from Ali’s claim ticket? | 这就是你用艾莉的提货单取回来的吗 |
[01:18] | That’s what they gave me. | 这就是他们给我的 |
[01:19] | So, basically, you picked up her dry cleaning. | 你只是帮人家拿回干洗的衣服 |
[01:22] | I just can’t ever picture Alison wearing this. | 我无法想象艾莉森穿这件衣服的样子 |
[01:25] | Well, picture Vivian Darkbloom. | 那要是薇薇安·德克布鲁穿呢 |
[01:27] | So now we’re saying | 你的意思是 |
[01:28] | this Vivian Darkperson had her own wardrobe too? | 这个薇薇安·德克布鲁还有专属服饰吗 |
[01:32] | This is so weird. | 真诡异 |
[01:34] | Can I touch it? | 我能摸一下吗 |
[01:35] | Yeah, it’s a raincoat, Aria, it’s not a mummy. | 当然 艾瑞亚 这是雨衣 又不是木乃伊 |
[01:39] | Where’s Hanna? | 汉娜哪儿去了 |
[01:41] | She and her mom had to meet with Tamborelli before school. | 她和她妈要在上课前与坦博利见面 |
[01:43] | Yeah. Kate’s mom printed out that naked picture | 是 凯特的妈妈打印出那张裸照 |
[01:46] | and she’s threatening to sue. | 威胁要起诉 |
[01:47] | She wants blood. | 她是不依不饶 |
[01:48] | – Hanna’s. Yeah. – Probably mine too. | -不想放过汉娜 -我可能也逃不了 |
[01:51] | I’m the one who told her | 是我告诉她 |
[01:52] | that Kate used to be called “boil n’ baggies.” | 凯特以前被叫做脓包脸的 |
[01:54] | Who told “A”? | 可谁告诉A的呢 |
[01:55] | Who tells “A” anything? | 谁把一切都告诉A的 |
[01:57] | That plan was probably in motion | 这个计划可能从凯特一入校门 |
[01:58] | the moment Kate walked into school. | 就开始实施了 |
[02:02] | Guys, check it out. | 姐妹们 看看这个 |
[02:04] | What is that? | 这是什么 |
[02:05] | – It’s a phone number. – Whose? | -电话号码 -谁的号码 |
[02:07] | Uh… there’s no name. | 没写名字 |
[02:08] | Let’s call it. | 打一下试试 |
[02:09] | Okay, stop. | 得了吧 |
[02:11] | Now I feel like we’re in a bad place. | 我感觉此时此地很让人不安 |
[02:13] | We’re in my living room, Emily. We are holding a coat. | 这是我家客厅 艾米丽 拿着一件外套 |
[02:15] | Yeah, that belongs to someone who’s no longer alive. | 是 拿着一件已故之人的外套 |
[02:17] | Em. How can we not call this? | 艾米 我们怎么能不打这个电话 |
[02:20] | Okay, whoever this is may have some answers, | 不管他是谁 他总会知道些什么 |
[02:21] | like why on earth did Alison need to be this Vivian person? | 比如为什么艾莉森非要扮成薇薇安 |
[02:24] | Yeah, and who was Vivian meeting, and why? | 对 还有薇薇安去见谁 为什么去见 |
[02:26] | You think we’re gonna find that out from a number in a pocket? | 你以为我们能从口袋里一个号码得知这些 |
[02:28] | Well, it’s probably easier than | 比起在农贸市场里花钱找 |
[02:30] | hiring the fat lady with the tube top at the farmer’s market | 那个袒胸露背的算命胖女人来掐指推算 |
[02:32] | who’s gonna tell you your fortune, | 这算是简便途径了 |
[02:33] | but if you’re too scared– | 但如果你很害怕 |
[02:34] | I’m not scared! | 我没有害怕 |
[02:41] | Yeah, I don’t know about our fortunes… | 对 我不知道我们的命运是怎样 |
[02:42] | But that lady with the tube top makes really good apple butter. | 但那个算命女做的苹果果酱还是很好吃的 |
[02:45] | Hello? | 拜托 |
[02:46] | ‘Kay, what if we know this person? | 如果我们认识这人怎么办 |
[02:48] | What am I supposed to say? | 我该说什么 |
[02:48] | The mobile subscriber at 215… | 机主号码为215… |
[02:51] | It went to voicemail. | 转到语音信箱了 |
[02:52] | – Man or woman? – It’s a computer. | -男声还是女声 -是电脑 |
[02:53] | …is unavailable. | 目前电话无法接通 |
[02:57] | Give it to me. Just…! | 给我 快 |
[03:00] | Hi, um… this is a friend of Vivian’s. | 你好 我是薇薇安的朋友 |
[03:04] | Can you just give me a call back on this number today? | 你今天能给这个号码回个电话吗 |
[03:06] | It’s really important. Thanks. | 我有很重要的事 谢谢 |
[03:11] | I know that teenagers make mistakes. | 我明白青少年会犯点错误 |
[03:13] | It’s their biological mandate to screw up. | 这是生理特征使然 |
[03:15] | This was no mistake! This was intentional! | 这不是个小错误 她是故意的 |
[03:17] | She set out to sabotage my daughter | 我女儿到学校才一周 |
[03:19] | in her first week of school. | 她就开始搞破坏了 |
[03:20] | Hanna said she didn’t do it, and I believe her. | 汉娜说她没这么做 我相信她 |
[03:22] | Oh, really? Then who did? | 是吗 那能是谁做的 |
[03:24] | It was sent from her phone! | 那是从她手机里发出来的啊 |
[03:25] | Hanna’s resume speaks for itself. | 汉娜的履历能说明一切 |
[03:27] | She is malicious, she is resentful, | 她恶毒刻薄 还充满忿恨 |
[03:30] | and I want to see her punished for this. | 她理应为此付出代价 |
[03:31] | And she will be. | 她会的 |
[03:33] | Rosewood high has a zero tolerance policy for bullying, | 玫瑰镇高中不允许任何欺凌行为的存在 |
[03:36] | and sending a photo like this is a very serious offense. | 而发布这样的照片 情节非常严重 |
[03:39] | She will not be let off the hook. | 她不可能逃脱惩罚的 |
[03:40] | She’s been off the hook for some time. | 她一直就被疏于管教 |
[03:42] | There’s no guidance. | 也没有监护人 |
[03:43] | Her mother is never home. | 她妈从来不回家 |
[03:45] | Her mother is a divorced woman who works full time | 这个单亲妈妈从早到晚工作 |
[03:48] | because her husband left her for you! | 因为她的丈夫被你勾引走了 |
[03:50] | Ladies, ladies, look. | 女士们 女士们 冷静 |
[03:52] | Under normal circumstances, she would be expelled for this. | 通常情况下 她应该被开除 |
[03:55] | However, given the unusual circumstances here, | 但鉴于情况的特殊 |
[03:59] | I think everyone here would | 我认为 另寻他法 |
[04:00] | be better served by a different approach. | 可能对各位会更好 |
[04:02] | Being expelled works for me. | 对我来说 开除最好 |
[04:03] | What were you going to suggest, Mr. Tamborelli? | 坦博利老师 您有什么建议 |
[04:05] | Until the school board figures out | 在校董事会商定 |
[04:07] | how they’re gonna handle this, | 如何处理此事之前 |
[04:08] | I want you ladies to work through it. | 我希望各位先不要再想此事 |
[04:09] | So in tomorrow’s event, | 所以明天的活动上 |
[04:11] | you’re gonna be put in the same group. | 你们将会被分到同一组 |
[04:12] | What event? What is this? | 什么活动 那是什么 |
[04:14] | Our school sponsors “Truth up” Day. | 学校主办的”真心话之日” |
[04:18] | It’s a guided workshop. | 是一种指引性培训 |
[04:20] | The goal is to break barriers, | 目的是为了消除磨合 |
[04:21] | forge new connections, | 重塑社会关系 |
[04:22] | and own up to bad behavior. | 坦白自己的不当行为 |
[04:24] | Everyone who participates stays overnight. | 参与者将共度一夜 |
[04:26] | And this is supervised by…? | 由谁指导这个活动呢 |
[04:28] | Teachers and parents. | 老师和家长们 |
[04:30] | Would either of you care to volunteer? | 你们愿意来当志愿者吗 |
[04:31] | I’ll be there. | 当然愿意 |
[04:33] | Good. | 很好 |
[04:34] | Well, you’ll be expected to bring a sleeping bag, | 你们要准备好睡袋 |
[04:37] | a toothbrush, and a change in attitude. | 牙刷和调整好的态度 |
[05:07] | Wait. They still think you sent that picture? | 等下 他们还觉得是你发的照片 |
[05:10] | – Yep. – At least you weren’t suspended, Han. | -对 -至少你没被停课 汉 |
[05:12] | This is gonna blow over. | 这事会慢慢平息的 |
[05:13] | Yeah, until “A” gets hungry again | 是啊 等着A再次空虚寂寞冷了 |
[05:15] | and takes another bite out of my ass. | 我又会被狠狠咬一口 |
[05:18] | Hanna. | 汉娜 |
[05:19] | No. We thought we had all the power | 我们以为拿到了A的手机 |
[05:21] | because we had “A’s” phone. | 已经占领先机 |
[05:22] | Well, guess what– now “A’s” using | 可现在怎么着 A把我们的手机 |
[05:24] | our phones against us. | 当做对付我们的武器了 |
[05:49] | Guess it could have been a lot worse, right? | 事情比想象中的还糟糕 |
[05:51] | Tamborelli’s a jerk. | 坦博利就是个混蛋 |
[05:53] | Hit the wall with him last week. | 我上周也在他那遇到了麻烦 |
[05:55] | Wait, is he the one who’s keeping you off the swim team? | 等等 就是他不让你回归游泳队吗 |
[05:57] | Totally. I found he’s got some major sponsor on the hook. | 就是他 他拉拢了一些主赞助商 |
[06:00] | And doesn’t want anyone in the pool | 声称不希望游泳队里 |
[06:01] | who might tarnish the team’s image. | 出现给团队形象抹黑的人 |
[06:03] | What?! God, talk about bullies! | 什么 天哪 欺人太甚了 |
[06:06] | How much longer are we gonna have to pay | 为了那把破铁铲 |
[06:08] | for picking up that stupid shovel? | 我们还要受多少罪 |
[06:25] | What’s everybody doing? | 大家都在忙些什么 |
[06:26] | Uh, some kind of project for “Truth up” Day. | 忙着准备”真心话之日”的活动 |
[06:29] | Wanna help? | 想来帮忙吗 |
[06:31] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[06:34] | So, how’s that bruise doing? | 你的伤好点了吗 |
[06:36] | Fine. | 没事 |
[06:38] | Help me with this, would you? | 帮我搭把手 可以吗 |
[06:41] | Um… it only works if you pull on the end. | 你要拉它才能动 |
[06:48] | It’s not really fair, you know. | 你知道吗 这真不公平 |
[06:50] | I agree. Next they’ll be asking us to paint the school. | 同意 接着他们会要我们粉刷学校了吧 |
[06:53] | I’m talking about our arrangement. | 我是在说我们的秘密协议 |
[06:54] | How come you get to know who I’m meeting, | 为什么你能知道我和谁见面 |
[06:56] | but I don’t get to know who you’re meeting? | 但我却对你和谁见面一无所知呢 |
[06:57] | Because that’s our arrangement. | 因为这就是我们的秘密协议 |
[06:59] | You know enough. | 你知道的已经够多了 |
[07:04] | Okay. | 好了 |
[07:13] | I’ll go get some thumbtacks. | 我去拿些图钉 |
[07:32] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[07:45] | Spencer? | 斯宾塞 |
[07:49] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里做什么 |
[07:51] | Just had to drop off some old forms– | 我是来送一些表格 |
[07:53] | Kids that I counseled after school. | 都是我辅导过的学生 |
[07:55] | Were you out of town? | 你这段时间不在镇上吗 |
[07:56] | Yeah, yeah. Georgia. | 对 去了乔治亚州 |
[07:58] | We’re still trying to fix up my grandmother’s house. | 我们还在修葺祖母的屋子 |
[08:00] | It needs a little work. | 还需要再完善一下 |
[08:02] | Hey, can you, uh, do me a favor? | 你能帮我个忙吗 |
[08:05] | Um, what do you need? | 你想我帮你什么 |
[08:07] | Give your father a message for me. | 给你父亲带一条口信 |
[08:08] | Tell him he owes me a call. | 告诉他该给我打个电话 |
[08:10] | – Why? – Just give him the message. | -为什么 -你这么告诉他就行了 |
[08:12] | I’m back, and he can’t keep dodging me. | 我回来了 他不能再一直躲着我了 |
[08:15] | Jason! | 杰森 |
[08:16] | Hey, Jason, sorry to interrupt. | 杰森 不好意思打断你们了 |
[08:18] | That’s okay. We were done. | 没关系 我们说完了 |
[08:20] | – How you doing, Ella? – Frazzled. | -你最近怎么样 埃拉 -筋疲力竭 |
[08:22] | I volunteered to recruit supervisors for tomorrow’s event, | 我自告奋勇为明天的活动征召管理人员 |
[08:25] | and I am still short on staff. | 现在还有一个岗位空缺 |
[08:26] | Are you by any chance free? | 你有空来帮忙吗 |
[08:28] | I don’t think so. | 可能没有 |
[08:29] | Well, it was worth a try. | 问一下总比不问强 |
[08:31] | Please tell me your parents are still onboard, | 拜托请告诉我 你父母还在镇上 |
[08:33] | Because I need bodies. | 我太缺人手了 |
[08:35] | Yeah, I’m pretty sure. | 他们在镇上 |
[08:37] | What’s the event? | 什么活动 |
[08:38] | Maybe, uh… maybe I can be there. | 我可能有空来 |
[08:41] | – Really? – Well, yeah. I mean… | -真的吗 -我是指… |
[08:43] | you know, if you’re desperate enough to ask me, | 你都不得不向我求助了 |
[08:44] | then, sure, count me in. | 那好吧 算我一个 |
[08:51] | Come in. | 请进 |
[08:53] | Doing your homework? | 在做作业吗 |
[08:54] | Yeah. What’s up? | 对 什么事 |
[08:56] | I was just reading some material on this “Truth up” Day. | 我刚才在看一些”真心话之日”的资料 |
[08:58] | Figure if I’m going to supervise, I… | 我觉得如果我去指导的话 |
[09:00] | You really don’t have to go. I mean, it sounds pathetic. | 你就别去了 这听上去真可悲 |
[09:02] | No, I want to go. | 不 我想去 |
[09:04] | I need some answers myself. | 我想得到一些真相 |
[09:10] | Hanna, I don’t care what it says on your driver’s license. | 汉娜 我不管你是否已经长大成人 |
[09:15] | To me, you are still my baby girl, | 在我眼里 你永远是我的小宝贝 |
[09:18] | and… I will crush anyone who tries to hurt you. | 任何人要想伤害你 我都会给他们好看 |
[09:22] | You know that, right? | 你知道的 对吗 |
[09:24] | Maybe I’ve made some mistakes, | 或许你惹的那些祸 |
[09:26] | cleaning up your messes… | 我都处理的不得当 |
[09:28] | – Mom. – …not forcing you to talk | -妈 -都没跟你好好谈一谈 |
[09:30] | because I wanted to respect your privacy. | 因为我本想尊重你的隐私 |
[09:32] | Stop. | 别说了 |
[09:34] | We don’t have to talk about this. | 我们没必要谈这些 |
[09:36] | Yes, we do. | 有必要 |
[09:39] | This is not the first time | 这已经不是第一次 |
[09:40] | you’ve told me someone framed you. | 你告诉我 你被人陷害了 |
[09:42] | Who would do that? | 到底是谁做的 |
[09:45] | Why can’t you give me a name? | 为什么你不能告诉我是谁呢 |
[09:48] | There is no name. | 我不知道 |
[09:54] | Hanna, you came very close | 汉娜 你今天早上 |
[09:55] | to getting kicked out of school this morning. | 差一点点就被学校开除了 |
[09:57] | This is potentially a criminal charge. | 这很可能构成刑事罪 |
[10:01] | Who do you think sent that picture from your phone? | 你觉得是谁用你的手机发了那张照片呢 |
[10:07] | Look, I’m stuck here. | 我现在对此很迷茫 |
[10:09] | I’ve given you every opportunity to confide in me. | 我已经给了你很多次机会向我坦白 |
[10:12] | I’m just gonna ask you, did you… | 我只想问你 |
[10:15] | send that picture out? | 这是你做的吗 |
[10:29] | I didn’t do it. | 不是我 |
[10:53] | You guys, | 姑娘们 |
[10:54] | Tamborelli’s telling kids to turn off their cell phones. | 坦博利让学生们都把手机关掉 |
[10:56] | Otherwise, he’s gonna have to confiscate them. | 不然他就要把手机没收掉 |
[10:58] | They can’t do that, can they? | 他们没权利没收手机的 是吗 |
[11:00] | Those are the rules. | 这是规定 |
[11:01] | Turn off the digital spigot, or they will. | 关掉你的高科技阀门 不然他们会没收的 |
[11:03] | Wait, what’s a spigot? | 等等 什么是阀门 |
[11:04] | It’s– | 那是 |
[11:05] | Never mind. I really don’t care. | 算了 与我无关 |
[11:08] | Are there any messages from that number in Ali’s coat? | 艾丽雨衣里的号码 有消息了吗 |
[11:10] | No. | 没有 |
[11:12] | Pick a line. People, please, | 请随便挑一条队排好 |
[11:14] | Any line. | 任意一条 |
[11:15] | And it does not matter which one. | 哪条都一样 |
[11:16] | You will be given your group assignments, | 你会领到你的小组安排 |
[11:18] | and they will tell you where to go, | 上面会写着你该去哪里 |
[11:19] | but, please, just pick a line. | 请随便挑一条排队 |
[11:28] | What’s up? | 你怎么样 |
[11:30] | Hey. Nothing. | 没事 |
[11:34] | Must be weird to have your mom here. | 你妈妈在这里你一定很不自在 |
[11:36] | If she patrols the halls at school and at home, | 学校和家里都被她密切监视着 |
[11:39] | I can see why you need to sneak out now and then. | 我能理解你为什么偶尔想溜出去了 |
[11:43] | Hey. What happened to your voice? | 你怎么不说话了 |
[11:47] | Does this have something | 是因为昨天 |
[11:49] | to do with what fell out of my bag yesterday? | 那个从我包里掉出来的东西吗 |
[11:53] | – Did you tell your mother? – No. | -你告诉你妈妈了吗 -没有 |
[11:56] | No, I would never do that. | 我不会告诉她的 |
[11:59] | That doesn’t mean that I’m okay with it, though. | 但那不代表我能接受这事 |
[12:01] | Okay with what? | 接受什么 |
[12:03] | Please don’t make me say it out loud. | 别让我挑明 好吗 |
[12:07] | Holden, if you are hooked on something, or if you’re dealing– | 霍顿 如果你对什么上瘾了或者是在贩毒 |
[12:11] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. | 等等 |
[12:12] | You’re kidding, right? | 你开玩笑的吧 |
[12:14] | No. | 不 |
[12:15] | That bag wasn’t filled with flintstones vitamins. | 那个包里装的不是维他命片 |
[12:18] | I’m not stupid. | 我又不傻 |
[12:19] | No, but you’re way off. | 的确不是 但你想得太离谱了 |
[12:22] | We’ve set up another table. | 那边新设了一张接待台 |
[12:23] | Start a line over there. | 可以去那里排队了 |
[12:52] | Hey, did you know she was gonna be in this group? | 你知道她会来这个小组吗 |
[12:53] | No. | 不知道 |
[12:55] | If I did, I would have given myself a fever this morning. | 要是我早知道了 早上我就装病不来了 |
[13:01] | Excuse me, where’s 206? | 不好意思 206教室在哪里 |
[13:03] | Right there. | 那里 |
[13:10] | Jason. Nice to see you. | 杰森 很高兴见到你 |
[13:13] | Are you part of this? | 你也参与这个了吗 |
[13:14] | Yeah, this is my group. | 对 这是我负责的小组 |
[13:15] | I’m helping out for the day. Is Peter here too? | 我今天来帮忙的 彼得今天也来了吗 |
[13:18] | No, Mr. Hastings is out of town. | 不 海斯汀先生今天不在镇上 |
[13:20] | Of course he is. | 他当然不在了 |
[13:21] | I’m sorry? | 你说什么 |
[13:23] | Nothing. Uh… after you. | 没什么 您先请 |
[13:34] | You’ve got to be kidding me. | 没搞错吧 |
[13:36] | What, you know that guy? | 怎么 你认识他 |
[13:38] | Yeah. It’s Alison’s brother. | 他是艾莉森的哥哥 |
[13:46] | I can’t do this. | 我不干了 |
[13:48] | I don’t think you’ve got a choice. | 好像你别无选择 |
[13:50] | Besides, with everybody spilling their guts today, | 再说了 今天大家都要互吐心声 |
[13:54] | some of us might have a lot to say. | 有些人可能会有很多话要说 |
[13:56] | I know I do. | 至少我是如此 |
[14:03] | Okay. | 好 |
[14:03] | Take a step forward if you’d rather not be here. | 不想来这里的 向前一步 |
[14:07] | How about we skip this step and just jump out the window? | 不如别向前一步了 直接跳窗户吧 |
[14:12] | Let’s start with a step. | 还是一步一步来吧 |
[14:14] | ‘Cause I’m sure some of you would rather not be here. | 你们肯定有人不愿意来这里 |
[14:20] | Okay. Take a step if you feel you’ve ever been mistreated by | 有谁觉得曾被本校学生或教职员工欺负过 |
[14:25] | a student or a faculty member of this school. | 请向前一步 |
[14:33] | Um, Emily, one step at a time. | 艾米丽 一次只走一步 |
[14:41] | Take a step if you’ve ever felt the school | 如果你觉得本校不安全 |
[14:43] | was an unsafe or unwelcoming environment. | 或是气氛不友好 请向前一步 |
[14:51] | – Emily. – One step is not enough. | -艾米丽 -走一步远远不够 |
[14:53] | It’s not safe or welcoming. | 这既不安全也不友善 |
[14:56] | For some of us, it gets worse every day. | 对我们有些人来说 是每况愈下 |
[14:59] | What do you mean by that? | 此话怎讲 |
[15:00] | I used to enjoy going to school, | 我以前很喜欢来上学 |
[15:02] | being a part of a team and all that. | 成为集体中的一份子 |
[15:04] | But now you make one mistake and you’re tarnished, | 犯一次错 就有了污点 |
[15:07] | never to be trusted again. | 再也没人信任你 |
[15:09] | Emily, can I see you for a moment? | 艾米丽 能跟你谈谈吗 |
[15:16] | Okay, uh, take a step if you’ve ever lied to your parents | 有谁曾经因饮酒而向父母撒谎 |
[15:20] | about drinking alcohol. | 请向前一步 |
[15:24] | If you’re feeling unsafe and unwelcome, | 如果你觉得不安全 不受欢迎 |
[15:27] | maybe it’s because your behavior has made your teammates | 也许是因为你的某些行为 |
[15:30] | and other students at this school feel the same way. | 让你的队友和同学有同样的感觉 |
[15:32] | Now, you’re not helping your cause by attacking me. | 抨击我 对你的情况毫无帮助 |
[15:35] | I wasn’t attack– | 我并不是抨击 |
[15:35] | You’re no saint, Emily. | 你不是圣人 艾米丽 |
[15:38] | Maybe it’s time you take a look at what got you to this point. | 也许你该好好想想为何会落到此般田地 |
[15:41] | …Many of you are afraid to talk about things | 你们可能都害怕谈论 |
[15:43] | that could bond you to strangers. | 可能把你们与陌生人关联起来的事情 |
[15:45] | This exercise is about discovery. | 这一练习的主要目的就是探索 |
[15:47] | Discovering yourself and discovering your classmates. | 探索自身 认识同学 |
[15:55] | Sorry. Forgot to turn it off. | 抱歉 忘记关掉了 |
[16:29] | I want to go back to my old school. | 我想回到我以前的学校 |
[16:34] | Uh, hot tubs in the courtyard. | 我希望院子里能有浴缸 |
[16:37] | Half day on Fridays and no trig. | 周五上半天课 不上三角函数课 |
[16:40] | Yeah. Okay. | 好了 |
[16:41] | Let’s use this game to talk about what we could reasonably change. | 我们来谈谈能合理改变的事 |
[16:45] | A hot tub in the courtyard does not count. | 院子里的浴缸不算 |
[16:48] | Now, Kate, you mentioned liking your old school. | 凯特 你刚才说你喜欢原来的学校 |
[16:52] | What do they have that we don’t? | 那里有什么是我们不具备的 |
[16:56] | Nice people. | 友善的人 |
[16:58] | Yes, well, we have some of those here, | 我们这里也有友善的人 |
[17:00] | and I am sure you will find them. | 相信你很快就会发现 |
[17:02] | Is there anything else? | 还有别的吗 |
[17:05] | I think students should have more of a say. | 我认为学生应该更有发言权 |
[17:08] | If someone’s messed with you, | 如果有人整你 |
[17:09] | you should be able to decide their punishment. | 你应该能决定他们的惩罚 |
[17:11] | – Hey, now. – No. | -到我了 -不 |
[17:13] | What? | 怎么了 |
[17:14] | Toss me the ball. | 把球给我 |
[17:17] | I’m just saying, if somebody pulled that kind of stunt | 我想说 如果新学校有人这么整我 |
[17:19] | on me at a new school, I’d go postal. | 我肯定会愤怒得动手 |
[17:22] | On the other hand… | 另外 |
[17:23] | if I were you, I’d rent a billboard. | 如果我是你 我会租个广告牌宣传自己 |
[17:26] | Noel, let’s drop the bad boy act | 诺埃尔 别在这使坏 |
[17:28] | and just get real. | 严肃点 |
[17:29] | Bad boys got nothing on mean girls. | 坏男孩跟坏女孩完全不一样 |
[17:31] | Guys have a fight, there’s a punch, it’s over. | 男生有矛盾 打一架就好了 |
[17:34] | Girls don’t fight fair. | 女生喜欢玩阴的 |
[17:36] | They gang up, they keep secrets, they plot. | 拉帮结派 一起密谋 |
[17:39] | They can cut you down with a look. | 一个眼神就能杀死你 |
[17:40] | You know what? Give me the ball. | 把球给我 |
[17:41] | Hanna! | 汉娜 |
[17:42] | No, it’s my turn. | 不 该轮到我了 |
[17:44] | Where does he get off calling other people out? | 为什么他就可以随便指责别人 |
[17:47] | He is the worst, smug, blackmailing son of a– | 他才是最自以为是的混蛋… |
[17:49] | Hanna! | 汉娜 |
[17:50] | Miss Montgomery, | 蒙哥马利老师 |
[17:51] | How long have you known me? | 您认识我多久了 |
[17:54] | Do you think I’m the person he’s describing? | 您觉得我是他所说的那种人吗 |
[17:56] | Am I a bully? | 我是个恶霸吗 |
[18:02] | You know what? Don’t answer that | 算了 别回答了 |
[18:03] | Because I already know what everyone here thinks of me. | 我已经知道在场的人是怎么看我的了 |
[18:23] | How was break? Did you see Hanna? | 休息得怎么样 见汉娜了吗 |
[18:26] | How’s she doing? | 她还好吗 |
[18:29] | Okay, I guess. | 还好吧 |
[18:31] | I mean, it’s hard. | 她肯定不会好过 |
[18:33] | People really think she sent that picture. | 大家真的认为是她发的照片 |
[18:36] | People are toads. | 那些人都是人渣 |
[18:41] | Mona, I know you heard what Tamborelli said to me, | 梦娜 我知道你听到了坦博利的话 |
[18:45] | and I’m not proud of the stuff that went down | 我并不为艾莉森生前的 |
[18:47] | when Alison was still here. | 那些事而自豪 |
[18:49] | She treated you badly, and I… | 她对你很不好 而我… |
[18:53] | I let her. | 我也听之任之 |
[18:56] | I never tried to stop her, | 我从没试着要阻止她 |
[18:57] | and I should have. | 我应该阻止的 |
[19:02] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[19:08] | Oh, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[19:09] | That was, like, two personalities ago. | 我早就不是过去的我了 |
[19:12] | I am so not holding on to that. | 早都不计较了 |
[19:14] | What gets me is how Tamborelli is treating you. | 我不爽的是坦博利对你的态度 |
[19:18] | He’s toad of toad hall. | 他是人渣中的极品 |
[19:20] | I mean, if you were a guy, | 如果你是男生 |
[19:21] | you’d already be back on the sharks. | 你早就回到鲨鱼队了 |
[19:23] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[19:24] | Do you have any idea how much slack he cuts for the football team? | 你知道他对橄榄球队管得有多松吗 |
[19:29] | “Offensive line” doesn’t begin | 队员们那些免责的逾规行为 |
[19:30] | to describe what they get away with. | 远远超过了”攻击线” |
[19:32] | How do you know this? | 你怎么知道的 |
[19:34] | I used to work in the VP’s office during home room. | 我以前在副校长的办公室帮过忙 |
[19:36] | I know a lot… | 我知道很多内幕 |
[19:38] | And you should, too. | 你也该知道真相 |
[19:41] | Okay, everyone, break’s over. | 各位 休息时间结束 |
[19:47] | Feel free to write down anything you want. | 想写什么都行 |
[19:49] | It’s anonymous. | 这是匿名的 |
[19:51] | Jenna, if you need help, I can– | 詹娜 如果你需要帮助 我… |
[19:52] | No, thank you. I’ll pass. | 谢谢 我还是不写了吧 |
[19:54] | Well, I’m sorry, | 不好意思 |
[19:55] | but that’s not really an option. | 每个人都得写 |
[19:56] | If you’d prefer jason, he’ll be back | 如果你想让杰森帮忙 |
[19:58] | in a few minutes with the flashlights, | 他去拿手电了 一会儿就回来 |
[19:59] | or if there’s someone else you trust. | 或者你可以找其他你信任的人 |
[20:00] | I don’t trust anyone around here. | 这里的人我谁也不信 |
[20:03] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:05] | Well, keep in mind that this day is about | 记住 今天的主题是 |
[20:07] | opening up to new possibilities, | 迎接新的可能 |
[20:09] | And you’ll be expected to– | 希望你们能… |
[20:10] | To what? To forgive all the classmates who’ve mistreated me? | 能怎么样 原谅所有欺负过我的同学吗 |
[20:14] | I’m not big on group hugs, Mrs. Hastings. | 我可不喜欢热烈拥抱 海斯汀夫人 |
[20:17] | I don’t need a special flashlight | 我不需要特制手电 |
[20:19] | to know what people around here are hiding. | 也知道这里的人隐藏着什么 |
[20:21] | This school’s filled with phonies and liars. | 这个学校到处都是小人和骗子 |
[20:25] | They’re everywhere. | 他们无处不在 |
[20:28] | In what way have you been mistreated? | 你怎么被欺负了 |
[20:30] | How much time have you got? | 你有多少时间 |
[20:31] | Oh, should I– should I start with the day | 我该从我被堵在女浴室 |
[20:33] | that I was cornered in the girls’ bathroom and smacked? | 被掌掴的那天说起 |
[20:36] | Is she talking about Hanna? | 她说的是汉娜吗 |
[20:37] | Did you ever report this? | 你向学校反映过这事吗 |
[20:39] | -Well, she couldn’t. – Wait! Caleb! | -她没法说 -别说 凯勒 |
[20:41] | No because if she had, she would have to admit | 因为如果她说了 她就得承认 |
[20:44] | that she threw the first punch. | 是她自己先动的手 |
[20:46] | Isn’t that right, Jenna? | 没错吧 詹娜 |
[20:49] | So, just to clarify, | 我只想确认一下 |
[20:50] | we are telling the whole truth today, right, | 今天我们要谈的必须全部是事实 |
[20:52] | not just the part we want to remember? | 而不只是我们想记住的部分事实 |
[20:55] | By the way, this is Caleb speaking, | 顺便说一句 我是凯勒 |
[20:59] | in case you were confused. | 省得你耳聋听不出 |
[21:08] | Jason! | 杰森 |
[21:11] | I heard that you and my mom are leading a group. | 我听说你和我妈妈一起负责一个小组 |
[21:14] | How weird is that? | 太诡异了 |
[21:16] | Yeah, it is. | 没错 很诡异 |
[21:18] | I was hoping it would be your dad, though. | 虽然 我更希望和你的爸爸一起 |
[21:20] | Why? | 为什么 |
[21:22] | Why is it so important that you talk to him? | 为什么你如此急切地想和他说话 |
[21:25] | Jason, look, I know about the will. | 杰森 听着 我知道遗嘱的事 |
[21:29] | I know that my dad risked a lot to protect you, | 我知道我爸爸为了保护你奋不顾身 |
[21:32] | I just don’t know why. | 我只是不明白为什么 |
[21:33] | Was there something that happened between our families? | 是我们两家之间发生了什么事吗 |
[21:36] | Just talk to your dad when he gets back in town. | 等你爸爸回镇之后 去问他吧 |
[21:38] | He’s not out of town, and I’ve already asked him. | 他就在镇上 而且我已经问过他了 |
[21:41] | He won’t tell me. | 他不告诉我 |
[21:47] | Caleb went after her? | 凯勒跟她掐上了 |
[21:49] | What did Jenna do? | 詹娜做了什么 |
[21:51] | Nothing yet. | 目前什么都没做 |
[21:52] | Caleb thinks he knows who he’s dealing with, | 凯勒似乎知道自己在跟谁打交道 |
[21:54] | and if Hanna was worried about him before… | 如果汉娜原来还担心他… |
[21:56] | Where is Hanna? | 汉娜在哪儿 |
[21:58] | – I don’t know. – No one called back. | -我不知道 -没人回电 |
[22:01] | What? | 什么 |
[22:04] | The number from Ali’s coat. | 艾莉外套里的那个号码 |
[22:09] | Well, we should have said we were Vivian, not her friend. | 我们应该说自己就是薇薇安 而不是她的朋友 |
[22:11] | That message would have been returned. | 那样的话 可能就会有回音了 |
[22:13] | Call back. Say you’re Vivian. | 再打一个 说你就是薇薇安 |
[22:14] | Well, I can’t do it. He knows my voice. You do it. | 我不行 他认得出我的声音 你来吧 |
[22:16] | Me? I don’t even know what a Vivian sounds like. | 我吗 我又没听过薇薇安的声音 |
[22:18] | A lot like Alison. | 很像艾莉森的 |
[22:20] | You know what? Give it to me. I’ll do it. | 算了 手机给我 我来打 |
[22:30] | Hello? | 喂 |
[22:33] | Hello? | 喂 |
[22:35] | Uh, hi. Hi. Um… | 你好 |
[22:39] | I-I left a message yesterday. | 我昨天给你留了言 |
[22:41] | I’m a friend of Vivian’s. | 我是薇薇安的朋友 |
[22:43] | Yeah. Who gave you this number? | 知道了 谁把这个号码给你的 |
[22:46] | No one here knows anyone named Vivian. | 这里没人认识什么薇薇安 |
[22:48] | Don’t call here again. | 不要再打过来了 |
[22:52] | Oh, she totally got our message. | 她绝对收到了我们的留言 |
[22:55] | Or she’s just tired of a stranger | 或许她只是厌烦了一个陌生人 |
[22:57] | clogging up her voice mail. | 对她的语音信箱狂轰滥炸 |
[22:58] | Yeah. Maybe it is what it is– | 对 或许就是这样 |
[23:00] | just a number in a pocket. | 只是口袋里的一个号码罢了 |
[23:01] | Attention, please. | 请大家注意 |
[23:03] | Will Emily Fields please report immediately | 请艾米丽·菲尔兹立即到 |
[23:05] | to the vice principal’s office? | 副校长办公室报到 |
[23:07] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[23:09] | Long story. | 说来话长 |
[23:10] | Catch up with you later. | 待会儿跟你说 |
[23:18] | Montgomery. | 蒙哥马利 |
[23:20] | Bet your grub’s better than mine. | 我打赌你带的肯定比我的好吃 |
[23:23] | You wanna find someplace to sit and eat? | 想找个地方坐下来吃吗 |
[23:25] | Oh, um… ac-actually, | 事实上 |
[23:28] | I was just gonna go meet some friends. | 我正要去见一些朋友 |
[23:30] | Oh. Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:34] | Hey, are we still on for Saturday? | 我们周六还一起出去吗 |
[23:37] | I was kind of counting on it. | 我还蛮期待的 |
[23:39] | Look, Holden– | 听着 霍顿 |
[23:41] | I’m just– I’m starting to feel really weird | 我只是 我只是觉得这太诡异了 |
[23:43] | about covering for whatever it is that you’re doing. | 帮你要做的事打掩护 |
[23:46] | Aria. | 艾瑞亚 |
[23:47] | No, I-I like your parents… | 听我说完 我喜欢你的父母 |
[23:48] | And I like you. A lot. I do. | 我也喜欢你 非常喜欢 |
[23:50] | But… I just don’t know if I can handle it | 但是… 如果你在伤害自己的话 |
[23:54] | if you’re hurting yourself. | 我不知道自己能否继续下去 |
[23:56] | So… what, the deal’s over? | 所以 我们的约定告吹了 |
[23:59] | Don’t you need me? Who’s gonna cover for you? | 你不需要我了吗 谁来帮你打掩护 |
[24:03] | I don’t know. I… haven’t figured that out yet, | 我不知道 我还没想出办法 |
[24:05] | But… I will. | 但是 我会的 |
[24:07] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[24:21] | Come on, you have to eat something. | 拜托 人是铁饭是钢 |
[24:24] | My mom thinks I sent that picture too. | 我妈妈也觉得是我发的图片 |
[24:26] | – No, she doesn’t. – Only four people… | -不 她没有 -整个镇子 |
[24:28] | in this whole town who don’t think I live in the sewer. | 只有四个人觉得我是清白的 |
[24:31] | I tried that. | 我有过类似的经历 |
[24:32] | Believe me, the roof is much better. | 相信我 在屋顶上感觉会好很多 |
[24:34] | Maybe we should just go to California. | 或许我们应该去加州 |
[24:36] | They have high schools there. | 那里也有高中 |
[24:38] | We’re not going to California. | 我们不能去加州 |
[24:40] | Give me your cellphone. | 把你的手机给我 |
[24:41] | I can trace an I.P. address. | 我能追踪IP地址 |
[24:44] | What was that? | 什么声音 |
[24:48] | Just the plastic. | 塑料布的声音罢了 |
[24:50] | Are you sure we’re the only ones up here? | 你确定这上面只有我们吗 |
[24:51] | I’m positive. Nobody comes up here. | 没错 没人会上来的 |
[24:54] | I found it when I was squatting in the school. | 我在学校闲坐时发现了这里 |
[24:56] | This was, like, my patio. | 这里就像我的露台一样 |
[25:01] | Where’s your cell phone? | 你的手机呢 |
[25:03] | – Just… let me help you. – Just hold me. | -让我帮帮你 -抱抱我 |
[25:06] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[25:07] | That will help me. | 这样能帮到我 |
[25:36] | What took you so long? | 怎么这么晚才过来 |
[25:37] | Gotta get you back in that pool, Em. | 得把你弄回游泳队了 艾米 |
[25:39] | You’re out of shape. | 你的身材都走形了 |
[25:40] | Mona, how did you get in here? | 梦娜 你怎么进来的 |
[25:42] | And where’s Mr. Tamborelli? | 还有 坦博利先生呢 |
[25:44] | Probably on his second beer at the smokehouse. | 或许在烧烤店里喝他的第二杯酒 |
[25:47] | I saw him sneak out. | 我看到他溜出去了 |
[25:48] | Shut the blinds, would you? | 关上百叶窗 好吗 |
[25:51] | Was that you who called me down here? | 刚刚是你叫我过来的 |
[25:54] | I didn’t recognize your voice. | 我没听出你的声音 |
[25:55] | Yes, I know. It’s a gift. | 当然 姐天赋异禀 |
[25:59] | What are you looking for? | 你在找什么 |
[26:00] | Evidence. Here we go. | 证据 我们开始吧 |
[26:02] | He changed his password, but I’m in. | 他改了密码 但我还是进去了 |
[26:13] | You’re really gifted at this too. | 你对电脑也是天赋秉异 |
[26:15] | Freshman year, I lived in this office. | 高一那年 我几乎住在这间办公室 |
[26:17] | Mr. T’s secretary was, like, my only friend. | 坦博利先生的秘书就像是我唯一的朋友 |
[26:24] | Look, hon, if you’re too paranoid… | 亲爱的 如果你很害怕… |
[26:25] | – What? – If you want me to stop… | -什么 -如果你想让我停手 |
[26:27] | No. Type. I’m just… | 不 继续 我只是 |
[26:29] | locking the door. | 想锁好门 |
[26:41] | Is it empty? | 没咖啡了么 |
[26:42] | Not yet. | 还有呢 |
[26:44] | Remind me why we volunteered for this event. | 我想起了我们自愿参加这项活动的原因 |
[26:48] | Well, I think the truth is overrated. | 我觉得真相被高估了 |
[26:50] | I could stand to hear some more. | 我还能再听一些 |
[26:52] | Well, for what it’s worth, | 不论真伪 |
[26:53] | I don’t think Hanna did what she’s accused of. | 我觉得那件事不是汉娜所为 |
[26:56] | It could very well just be someone trying to make her look bad. | 很可能只是某个想让她颜面扫地的人干的 |
[27:00] | Why? To what end? | 为什么 有什么目的 |
[27:02] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[27:04] | Maybe it’s just me, | 或许只是我的感觉 |
[27:05] | but I feel like something’s happened to our girls. | 但我觉得我们的女儿遭遇了一些事 |
[27:08] | I’ve tried to protect Hanna, | 我曾试着保护汉娜 |
[27:10] | but when she lost Alison… | 但当她失去艾莉森时 |
[27:12] | That’s why we went overseas. | 那正是我们搬去海外的原因 |
[27:15] | It was just to give Aria something else to think about | 只是想让艾瑞亚能想想别的事 |
[27:18] | besides that. | 别再想艾莉森的死 |
[27:21] | I don’t think the moment was when they lost Alison. | 我觉得起因并非艾莉森的死 |
[27:24] | I think it was when they met Alison. | 她们与艾莉森相识造就了这一切 |
[27:31] | Go back to “Spring training.” I think I saw something. | 回到春训那张表 我好像看到了什么 |
[27:38] | 玫瑰镇高中橄榄球代表队 春训 | |
[27:39] | Perfect. | 太棒了 |
[27:39] | Now open up the expense reports for april. | 现在点开四月份的开支报告 |
[27:44] | Well! Baste me in bling and call me Bulgari. | 给姐添添彩 姐就叫天才 |
[27:48] | Mona, wh-what are you seeing? | 梦娜 你看到什么了 |
[27:50] | How Ryan Giraldo got back on the team | 看瑞安·吉拉尔多涂鸦被抓之后 |
[27:52] | 瑞安·吉拉尔多 (4月17日复职) | |
[27:52] | after he was caught tagging. | 是如何归队的 |
[27:54] | Where are you seeing that? | 你怎么看出来的 |
[27:56] | His father owns that danish furniture store. | 他爸爸开了一家丹麦家具店 |
[27:58] | The fancy chair you’re sitting on retails for two thousand. | 你坐着的这把漂亮椅子零售价两千美元 |
[28:01] | Mr. T turned in a receipt for $29.99. | 坦叔上交的收据上却只有29.99美元 |
[28:05] | She shoots, she scores. | 姐一出手 谁与争锋 |
[28:07] | Okay, wait. | 好吧 等等 |
[28:08] | So Tamborelli took the chair as a bribe? | 所以坦博利接受这把椅子其实是受贿 |
[28:10] | Yes, ma’am, | 没错 女士 |
[28:11] | and now we can use it to get you back in the Sharks. | 现在我们可以借此助你重返鲨鱼队 |
[28:18] | Mona, stop. | 梦娜 别这样 |
[28:19] | I can’t blackmail a school official. | 我不能敲诈学校行政人员 |
[28:21] | Honey, you can’t be a shark if you’re toothless. | 亲 没有利齿 你怎么回鲨鱼队混 |
[28:27] | Same number, same house. | 老号码 老地方 |
[28:29] | You know where to find me. | 你知道怎么找到我 |
[28:34] | I just left your husband a message. | 我刚给你丈夫留了言 |
[28:36] | Turns out he’s not out of town. | 事实证明他没有在外地 |
[28:38] | You’re right. | 没错 |
[28:41] | But it’s really none of your business where he is. | 但他在哪都与你无关 |
[28:43] | Oh, it’s my business. | 这当然与我有关 |
[28:45] | It’s always been my business. | 一直都与我有关 |
[28:46] | I just didn’t know that until recently. | 我也是最近才知道 |
[28:48] | Jason, this day is about forging new connections. | 杰森 今天的活动是为了建立新的关系 |
[28:51] | Are you sure that this is the right approach? | 你真觉得这么做合适吗 |
[28:53] | Well, that depends on how you look at it, Mrs. Hastings. | 这取决你怎样看待它 海斯汀夫人 |
[28:56] | It’s also about coming clean | 今天也是为了辩白 |
[28:57] | and owning up to the truth, but, hey, | 和坦诚事实 但是 |
[29:00] | if you want to stay in denial, go for it. | 如果你坚持要否认事实 请便 |
[29:03] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我是不会离开的 |
[29:05] | So, are you ready for this? | 做好心理准备 听听这个 |
[29:07] | Some dude in Germany went on a dating website | 有个德国佬在一个征婚网上打广告 |
[29:09] | and advertised for someone he could kill and eat. | 要找一个愿意被他杀了吃的人 |
[29:12] | Shut up. | 少来 |
[29:13] | I’m serious. And got, like, 220 responses. | 我很认真啦 竟然有220人应征 |
[29:17] | Why does every woman think that she can change a guy? | 为什么女人总觉得她们能改变男人 |
[29:20] | Ali, are you even going to take this test? | 艾莉 你还想不想考试了 |
[29:24] | We’ve been neighbors for 15 years! | 我们都做了15年邻居了 |
[29:27] | What’s going on with your mom and dad? | 你爸爸妈妈怎么了 |
[29:30] | Are they splitting up? | 他们闹离婚了吗 |
[29:31] | No. | 没有 |
[29:36] | Do they do this every night? | 他们每晚都这样吵吗 |
[29:37] | No, my dad’s just upset. | 不 我爸爸就是有点心烦 |
[29:39] | Your brother gave Melissa a ride home from Philly, and… | 你哥开车把梅丽莎从费城送回来 然后 |
[29:42] | they got caught making out in the car. | 他俩在车里亲热时被逮了个现行 |
[29:44] | Seriously?! | 真的吗 |
[29:46] | Open the door. | 打开门 |
[29:47] | No, Ali, stop. I don’t want to hear this. | 不 艾莉 别闹 我不想听他们吵 |
[29:49] | I do. Jason and Melissa? | 可我想 杰森和梅丽莎在一起 |
[29:52] | That’s juicier than the guy that eats his dates. | 这可比那个吃他女朋友的家伙有趣多了 |
[29:54] | My dad is freaking out over nothing. | 我爸爸完全不必大动干戈 |
[29:56] | Melissa’s obsessed with Ian. She doesn’t even like Jason. | 梅丽莎爱的是伊恩 她根本不喜欢杰森 |
[29:59] | …A kiss. I think you’re overreacting. | 就是接了个吻 我觉得你小题大作了 |
[30:02] | She’d better not. | 她最好别爱上他 |
[30:03] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[30:05] | Let’s just say it would be a match frowned upon by the gods. | 这么说吧 他俩在一起会遭天打雷劈的 |
[30:27] | Hey. We tried texting you. | 我们发短信找过你 |
[30:29] | Caleb has my phone. | 我手机在凯勒那里 |
[30:31] | Are those salted? Please say yes. | 那些是腌过的吗 请别说没有 |
[30:41] | Come on, let’s– let’s go somewhere else. | 走 我们另找个地方吧 |
[30:42] | No. I’m fine. | 不 我没关系 |
[30:44] | Your attention, please. | 请注意 |
[30:45] | After the dinner break, all students must attend | 晚餐后 全体学生务必前往 |
[30:48] | the film being screened in room 109. | 109教室观看影片 |
[30:50] | Again, | 重复一遍 |
[30:51] | room 109 at seven p.m. Thank you. | 晚上7点在109教室 谢谢 |
[30:54] | Wait. Why did Tamborelli call you down? | 说说 坦博利叫你去干吗 |
[30:56] | She has a birthmark! | 她身上有胎记 |
[30:59] | Okay. | 那又怎样 |
[31:00] | Em, do you still have it– | 艾米 你手上还有 |
[31:01] | that photo from the locker room? | 那张凯特在更衣室的照片吗 |
[31:03] | Yeah, I think so. Why? | 有 应该有 怎么了 |
[31:06] | Han, what– what’s going on? | 汉 怎么回事 |
[31:07] | There wasn’t a birthmark in that photo! Where is it? | 照片里她身上没有胎记 照片在哪呢 |
[31:10] | – What?! – Look! | -什么 -看 |
[31:12] | Look, there’s no birthmark! It was photoshopped! | 看 没有胎记 照片是PS出来的 |
[31:14] | Y-you think she stuck her head on somebody else’s body? | 你觉得她把自己的头P在别人的身体上了 |
[31:17] | Yes. | 是的 |
[31:18] | Why would “A” go to all that trouble to photoshop her body? | 要是A想让她出丑 何必这么费劲 |
[31:21] | If– if she was trying to embarrass her, | 还PS她的身体 |
[31:23] | Why would she improve her? | 还把她P得更漂亮了 |
[31:26] | What if it wasn’t “A” who took that photo | 要是拍照和拿我手机群发照片 |
[31:27] | and sent it from my phone? | 都不是A干的呢 |
[31:29] | Well, who did? | 那是谁呢 |
[31:42] | If this is about an apology, the damage is already done. | 如果你想道歉 我只能说大错已铸 |
[31:46] | I didn’t snap that picture of you, Kate… | 你那张照片不是我拍的 凯特 |
[31:48] | – But I think I know who did. – Who? | -但我知道是谁干的 -是谁 |
[31:50] | Let’s just say I’m no stranger to the magic of photoshop. | 这么说吧 我非常了解PS的魔力 |
[31:54] | I mean, I spent all of ninth grade trimming my thighs. | 我九年级时一直在琢磨怎么把腿P细点 |
[31:57] | And I care because…? | 这与我何关呢 |
[31:58] | Because, you know, I’m starting to think | 因为 我开始怀疑 |
[32:00] | that someone put your head on a much better body. | 有人把你的头P在了一个更漂亮的身体上 |
[32:05] | Excuse me? | 什么意思 |
[32:06] | Well, for one, your chest was definitely enhanced. | 首先 你的胸部绝对没那么大 |
[32:09] | Guess again, Hanna. | 拜托了 汉娜 |
[32:11] | Some of us don’t have to work as hard as you do. | 有些人塑形可没你那么费劲 |
[32:14] | So, you didn’t enhance. You just erased. | 那么你没有添料 你只是减了一两笔 |
[32:17] | The birthmark above your waist. | 抹掉了你腰上的胎记 |
[32:19] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在胡说什么 |
[32:20] | Yes, you do. | 你清楚得很 |
[32:22] | You know, next time I’d be a little bit more careful | 下次再碰到你在公共场合脱外衣 |
[32:25] | when you’re taking a sweater off in public. | 我会更仔细点观察的 |
[32:28] | Why would you do that, Kate? Why would you take a photo–? | 你为何这么做 凯特 为什么拍照片 |
[32:31] | What was I supposed to do? | 我还能怎么办 |
[32:34] | Wait for your stuck-up BFF to download | 等着你那神气活现的好姐妹 |
[32:36] | hideous pictures of me from riding camp. | 下载我在马术营时那些巨丑的照片 |
[32:38] | Like I couldn’t see that coming! | 别告诉我你们不想 |
[32:41] | You know, maybe it’s time I really took a picture of you, Kate. | 或许现在才是我给你拍照的时机 凯特 |
[32:45] | Aria, can I borrow your phone? | 艾瑞亚 能借你手机一用吗 |
[32:47] | Yeah, in a minute. I’m using it, though. | 行 稍等 我正用着呢 |
[32:50] | To record this conversation. | 好把这段对话录下来 |
[32:59] | My mom has got to hear this. | 我妈妈得听听这个录音 |
[33:00] | I can’t believe Kate would send that out herself. | 不敢相信凯特竟自己散播这张照片 |
[33:02] | – I mean, that’s psycho. – No, it’s genius. | -简直疯了 -不 这一招够绝 |
[33:04] | The first week of school, she takes down Hanna, | 初来乍到不过一周 她就放倒了汉娜 |
[33:06] | and makes every girl pity her, | 令所有女生同情 |
[33:07] | and makes every guy want to pounce on her. | 赢得所有男生的仰慕 |
[33:09] | Okay, not every guy. | 好吧 不是所有男生 |
[33:10] | Caleb wants to strangle her. | 凯勒会想勒死她 |
[33:12] | You need to tell him to stop. | 你得叫他停手 |
[33:13] | Stop him from what? | 什么停手 |
[33:14] | From trying to crack my phone. | 别再破解我的手机 |
[33:16] | He still thinks Jenna did it. | 他还以为这是詹娜干的 |
[33:17] | You have to tell him to quit. | 你得叫他住手 |
[33:18] | – But why me? – Because you’re in the same group. | -但为什么是我 -因为你跟他一个组 |
[33:20] | Now, go check the music room. | 现在就去音乐教室找找看 |
[33:22] | – What if he’s not in there? – Well, then, check the rooftop. | -要是他不在那呢 -那就去屋顶看看 |
[33:24] | Look, I don’t want Jenna sniffing out what he’s doing. | 我不想让詹娜察觉他在做什么 |
[33:26] | She’s got eyes everywhere. | 她到处都有眼线 |
[33:27] | Now, go. I have to find my mom. | 现在就去找 我得去找我妈妈 |
[33:53] | Looking for somebody? | 在找人吗 |
[33:57] | Um… yeah. I-I just thought Caleb was in here. | 对 我以为凯勒在这里 |
[34:01] | He’s not. | 他不在 |
[34:02] | Is he missing? | 他失踪了吗 |
[34:03] | Hope so. | 希望如此 |
[34:05] | Maybe… somebody threw him out | 说不定…是有人把他 |
[34:07] | with the rest of the garbage. | 和其他垃圾一起扔掉了 |
[34:11] | Yeah. Okay. Um… | 这样的话… |
[34:13] | Well, if– if he comes back here– | 如果…如果他回来了 |
[34:15] | He’d better not. | 他最好别回来 |
[34:30] | Were you awake for that? | 你当时清醒吗 |
[34:43] | Caleb? | 凯勒 |
[34:54] | Caleb, are you up here? | 凯勒 你在上面吗 |
[35:02] | Caleb. | 凯勒 |
[35:51] | Jason… | 杰森 |
[35:54] | I have to ask you something. | 我得问你件事 |
[35:58] | Just hear me out. Please. | 请认真听我说 |
[36:04] | Did you… | 你… |
[36:08] | Are you back because… | 你回来是因为… |
[36:13] | My dad… | 我爸爸… |
[36:16] | Is your father too? | 也是你爸爸吗 |
[36:20] | Who told you? | 谁告诉你的 |
[36:23] | Ali. | 艾莉 |
[36:26] | A long time ago. I just… | 很久以前 我… |
[36:31] | I didn’t hear it until tonight. | 今晚之前 我一直不信 |
[36:42] | Caleb? | 凯勒 |
[36:47] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[36:57] | Oh, damn it! | 该死的 |
[37:00] | Can anybody hear me? | 有人能听到我说话吗 |
[37:04] | Can anyone please open this door? | 有谁能开下门吗 |
[37:08] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[37:12] | Crap? | 该死的 |
[37:22] | Who is that? | 谁在那里 |
[37:24] | Is somebody up here? | 有人吗 |
[37:26] | Oh, my God. | 上帝啊 |
[37:36] | Let go of me! | 放开我 |
[37:37] | Let go! | 放开我 |
[37:38] | Where’s your pal Caleb? | 你兄弟凯勒呢 |
[37:40] | Get away from me! | 放开我 |
[37:47] | Aria, come on down. | 艾瑞亚 下来吧 |
[37:51] | What the hell’s wrong with you, idiot? | 你犯什么病了 白痴 |
[37:53] | I wasn’t attacking her! | 我又没伤害她 |
[38:09] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[38:11] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[38:12] | Wh-where did you learn to kick somebody like that? | 你那打人的招式从哪学的 |
[38:15] | And don’t you tell me that you picked it up in Portugal, okay? | 别跟我说是在葡萄牙学的 |
[38:18] | Wait. | 别走 |
[38:20] | Is this part of the secret? | 这也是你的秘密之一么 |
[38:22] | Your bruise– did somebody jump on you like that? | 你的那些瘀伤 也有人那样袭击过你吗 |
[38:24] | Come on. | 别问了 |
[38:27] | Let’s get away from here. | 我们赶紧离开这 |
[38:56] | Done. | 搞定 |
[38:58] | What do you mean, done? | 什么叫”搞定” |
[38:59] | Does he know we were in his office? | 他知道是我们去过他的办公室吗 |
[39:01] | We didn’t get to that part. I just told him football players | 我们没谈这个 我只是跟他说 |
[39:03] | talk a lot when they’re not on the field. | 足球运动员们在场外可是很八卦的 |
[39:05] | Okay, Mona, he cannot know that we were– | 好吧 梦娜 千万不能让他知道是我们… |
[39:07] | He won’t. | 他不会知道的 |
[39:08] | Congratulations, hon. You’re back on the team. | 恭喜你甜心 你重回游泳队了 |
[39:11] | If I had a pom-pom, I’d shake it. | 如果我现在手边有啦啦球 一定给你喝彩 |
[39:17] | Why would you do this for me? | 你为什么要帮我做这些 |
[39:19] | It was fun. That’s what friends do. | 很好玩儿啦 而且朋友就该互帮互助嘛 |
[39:22] | But now you’ve got to help me. | 但现在你得帮我了 |
[39:24] | What do people wear to a swim meet? | 人们在游泳比赛上都穿什么呢 |
[39:27] | If I show up in my wedges, are they gonna get mushy? | 如果我穿坡跟鞋去 会不会太神经了 |
[39:32] | – Do you know where my mom is? – Uh, no. | -你知道我妈妈在哪吗 -不清楚 |
[39:46] | Where’s kate? | 凯特呢 |
[39:48] | She and Hanna are inside. | 她和汉娜在里面 |
[39:49] | Mr. Tamborelli wanted to | 坦博利老师想在 |
[39:50] | speak to the girls before he included us. | 见我们之前先和姑娘们聊聊 |
[39:53] | What’s going on? | 到底怎么回事 |
[39:54] | What, did Hanna pick another fight? | 汉娜又挑事了吗 |
[39:56] | No, but she may have ended this one. | 不 她可能了结了现在这件 |
[40:00] | In the future, Isabel, before you point fingers, | 伊莎贝尔 以后你想对别人家庭想指手画脚时 |
[40:03] | you may want to take a whiff of the rotten fruit | 最好先处理好自己家里人 |
[40:05] | under your family tree. | 惹的烂摊子 |
[40:19] | Why am I the last to know? | 为什么我是最后知道的 |
[40:20] | You’re not. Melissa doesn’t know either. | 你不是 梅丽莎也不知道 |
[40:22] | What?! | 什么 |
[40:24] | How could you not tell her? | 你们怎么能对她隐瞒 |
[40:26] | How could you be okay with this? | 你怎么能对此毫无怨言 |
[40:28] | How can you go on living next door to them | 你是如何跟他们做隔壁邻居 |
[40:30] | for all of these years? | 还长达这么多年 |
[40:31] | I didn’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[40:32] | I didn’t know until Jason was nearly an adult, | 杰森快成年时我才知道的 |
[40:34] | and by then, your father and I, we discussed it. | 然后 我和你爸爸聊过 |
[40:37] | You discussed what? | 你们聊什么了 |
[40:39] | How he was gonna tell his daughters | 他要怎么跟他的女儿们说 |
[40:40] | that he was going on a father-son fishing trip | 他要跟隔壁的那个孩子 |
[40:42] | with the kid next door? | 进行父子钓鱼行 |
[40:43] | Look, I understand that you feel angry | 我知道你很生气 |
[40:45] | and confused and betrayed. | 感觉很迷惑 感觉被背叛了 |
[40:47] | Believe me, I did too, | 相信我 我也有过这感觉 |
[40:49] | And sometimes I still do, | 现在有时我依然有 |
[40:51] | But I’ve had to get past it. | 但我不能纠结以往 |
[40:52] | How?! | 怎样做 |
[40:53] | Spencer, every family has secrets. | 斯宾塞 每个家庭都有秘密 |
[40:57] | If I had known before, | 如果我早些知道这事 |
[40:58] | then I would have made a different decision, | 我当时一定和你爸爸分手 |
[40:59] | and you wouldn’t be here. | 那样就不会有你了 |
[41:03] | Honey, please, | 亲爱的 拜托 |
[41:03] | let’s go home and talk to your father. | 我们回家和你爸爸聊聊 |
[41:04] | No. I don’t want to talk to him. | 不 我不想和他说话 |
[41:06] | I don’t even want to look at him. | 我根本不想见他 |
[41:08] | Spencer, this doesn’t really change anything. | 斯宾塞 这根本改变不了什么 |
[41:09] | No, this changes everything! | 不 所有的事情都变了 |
[41:13] | Honey, please. | 亲爱的 别这样 |
[41:15] | Let’s go home. | 我们回家吧 |
[41:16] | What is home? | 什么叫家 |
[41:20] | That’s a joke. | 那就是个笑话 |
[42:11] | Spence? | 斯宾塞 |
[42:14] | What time is it? | 现在几点了 |
[42:24] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[42:25] | I got, like, six missed calls from that number. | 那个号码给我打了6通电话 |
[42:29] | What’s going on? What– what number? | 怎么了 什么号码 |
[42:32] | Where the hell am I? | 我是在哪里呢 |
[42:33] | The number in Ali’s raincoat. | 艾莉雨衣里那个号码 |
[42:36] | Who’s calling now? | 现在是谁的电话 |
[42:38] | The same number. | 就那个号 |
[42:39] | Do I answer it? | 我要接吗 |
[42:41] | Yes, answer it. | 接呀 |
[42:46] | Hello? | 你好 |
[42:46] | Hey, is this Vivian’s friend? | 你好 是薇薇安的朋友吗 |
[42:48] | Y-yes. Yes, it is. | 是 是的 |
[42:51] | What do you want? | 有什么事吗 |
[42:53] | I… was calling… because we, um… | 我打电话是因为我们… |
[42:57] | I had a few questions. | 有几个问题 |
[42:59] | Yeah, well, I have a few myself, | 好 我也有几个问题 |
[43:00] | but I don’t want to do this on a phone. | 但我不想在电话里说 |
[43:03] | Will you meet me? | 你能跟我见个面吗 |
[43:09] | Yes. | 可以 |
[43:11] | I will. | 我来见你 |