时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I just can’t ever picture Alison wearing this. | 我无法想象艾莉森会穿这样的衣服 |
[00:05] | Well, picture Vivian Darkbloom. | 那要是薇薇安·德克布鲁 |
[00:06] | – They offered me the job. – What’d you say? | -他们给了我一份工作 -你怎么回答的 |
[00:09] | – My dad, is he your father too? – Who told you? | -我爸爸 也是你爸爸吗 -谁跟你说的 |
[00:11] | It’s really none of your business where he is. | 他在哪都与你无关 |
[00:12] | Oh, it’s my business. | 这当然与我有关 |
[00:14] | I just didn’t know that until recently. | 我只是最近才知道 |
[00:15] | Ezra’s taking that job in New Orleans. | 以斯拉要去新奥尔良工作了 |
[00:17] | – What job? – The job that dad set him up with. | -什么工作 -爸爸费尽心机介绍的 |
[00:19] | I want to understand what this is. | 我想试着理解你们的感情 |
[00:23] | – What’s wrong? – It’s Spencer. | -出什么事了 -是关于斯宾塞的事 |
[00:24] | Before you and she got together, she was seeing someone else. | 你们在一起之前 她有一个男朋友 |
[00:28] | He’s back now. | 他回来了 |
[00:29] | If you’re not gonna give me any answers, | 如果你不说 |
[00:31] | I’m gonna have to go looking for them myself. | 我只能自己去找答案 |
[00:32] | Give me your phone. Hanna! | 把手机给我 汉娜 |
[00:35] | Vivian? | 薇薇安 |
[00:44] | Well, he recognized the coat, | 他认出了这件外套 |
[00:45] | but when he saw it first, | 但他第一眼看到时 |
[00:47] | he thought it was Alison– Vivian. | 他以为我是艾莉森 不 薇薇安 |
[00:50] | When we noticed you didn’t come back, he was gone. | 当我们意识到你还没回来时 他已经走了 |
[00:52] | He was cute from the back. | 他的背影很帅 |
[00:53] | So was his front, | 正面也不错 |
[00:55] | under different circumstances. | 各个角度都很帅 |
[00:57] | He’s been in Florida for, like, a year. | 他在佛罗里达大概呆了一年 |
[01:00] | What did you tell him exactly? | 你到底跟他说了什么 |
[01:03] | Uh, I told him that I was a friend of Vivian’s | 我告诉他 我是薇薇安的朋友 |
[01:05] | and that I hadn’t seen her since she gave me the coat. | 她把外套给我之后 我们再也没见过面 |
[01:09] | – Can I see that number again? – Yeah. | -我能再看看那个号码吗 -给 |
[01:12] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[01:14] | Duncan Albert? | 邓肯·艾伯特 |
[01:15] | He said he met her in Brookhaven? | 他说他是在布鲁克海文遇到她的 |
[01:17] | Yeah, in a bookstore. | 没错 在一家书店 |
[01:18] | Couple places down from that creepy doll hospital. | 离那个恐怖洋娃娃医院不远 |
[01:21] | Well, whoever Duncan is, he’s connected to Alison | 不管邓肯是谁 他都与艾莉森 |
[01:23] | and what she wanted in Brookhaven. | 以及她想在布鲁克海文得到的东西有关 |
[01:25] | How do we know that he wasn’t just some guy | 说不定他只是个在书店偶遇的 |
[01:26] | she flirted with in a bookstore? | 调情对象罢了 |
[01:28] | I don’t think Alison wasted Vivian on flirting. | 艾莉森才不会浪费薇薇安这个身份去调情 |
[01:30] | When she put that wig on, she wanted something. | 当她戴上假发时 肯定有所目的 |
[01:32] | She was looking for “A”. | 她在找A |
[01:34] | Duncan was part of that trail. | 邓肯是线索之一 |
[01:37] | I’ll call him. | 我要打给他 |
[01:38] | Aria, you don’t have to. | 艾瑞亚 你不必这么做 |
[01:39] | Any one of us could’ve been wearing that coat. | 这件事我们都有份 |
[01:41] | But it was me. | 但已经由我接手了 |
[02:02] | She had the operation. | 她做手术了 |
[02:14] | Spence? | 斯宾塞 |
[02:47] | I’m not being unreasonable, I’m being a mother. | 我不是不可理喻 我在尽妈妈的责任 |
[02:49] | No, you’re cutting me off from the world. | 不 你让我与世隔绝了 |
[02:51] | I’m not the one who ruined your phone, you are. | 不是我毁掉你手机 是你自己 |
[02:54] | And since you were okay about doing that, | 既然你把手机丢到水里了 |
[02:56] | I guess that means you don’t need a replacement. | 那就意味着你也不需要一部新手机 |
[02:58] | I can’t go around without a phone. | 没手机我没法出门 |
[03:00] | It’s like going around without a brain, or shoes. | 就像出门不带大脑 或者不穿鞋子 |
[03:03] | Phone is a privilege, not a right. | 拥有手机是优待 不是你的权利 |
[03:05] | Suppose there was an emergency. | 假如有紧急情况怎么办 |
[03:07] | I’m sure Emily would let you use your phone in an emergency. | 紧急情况下 艾米莉肯定会让你用她的手机 |
[03:10] | Sure. | 当然 |
[03:12] | I mean, well, yeah. | 我是说 我会的 |
[03:14] | Okay, no. | 这不行 |
[03:15] | Emily and I only have one class together. | 艾米莉和我只一起上一节课 |
[03:17] | I need my own phone. | 我需要自己的手机 |
[03:18] | Today is about what I need. | 今天的重点在于我所需要的东西 |
[03:20] | I need to know more about what’s going on in my daughter’s life. | 我要知道更多我女儿生活中发生的事情 |
[03:22] | When you decide to talk about that, | 如果你决定告诉我 |
[03:24] | we can discuss a new phone. | 我们就可以谈谈新手机的事 |
[03:26] | I’ll see you both at dinner. | 晚餐见 |
[03:32] | It’s really old, like six months. | 很老的款了 大约有六个月了吧 |
[03:34] | But it works pretty good for an antique. | 对于古董机来说 它已经很好用的 |
[03:36] | The number bills to my account. | 话费记在我的账户上 |
[03:38] | Your mom never has to know. | 你妈妈不会发现的 |
[03:40] | Oh. Mona, you are a life saver. | 梦娜 你真是我的救命恩人 |
[03:42] | Well, what’s the point of doing something for someone | 如果不能让自己神清气爽的话 |
[03:44] | if it doesn’t make you look good? | 帮助他人还有什么意义呢 |
[03:45] | I’m already number one on the speed dial. Ciao! | 快拨号一就是我 回见 |
[03:49] | If only we could harness Mona’s sense of entitlement, | 只要梦娜的权利意识能得到推广 |
[03:51] | we could light the Eastern Seaboard. | 就能点亮整个东海岸 |
[03:54] | Yeah, well, I don’t care. | 好吧 我可不在意 |
[03:55] | I got a new phone and didn’t have to go through Caleb. | 我有了新手机 而且不用麻烦凯勒 |
[03:57] | He’s safe in Montecito. | 他在蒙特其托很安全 |
[03:59] | Did you get through to Duncan yet? | 你打通邓肯的电话了吗 |
[04:00] | Yeah, he’s coming after school. | 通了 他放学后过来 |
[04:02] | I’m gonna meet him in the courtyard. | 我在院子里见他 |
[04:03] | That sounds safe. | 听起来很安全 |
[04:05] | Yeah. | 对 |
[04:06] | Later. | 回见 |
[04:09] | Bye. | 再见 |
[04:43] | Hello. | 你好 |
[04:45] | Hello. | 你好 |
[04:49] | You’re back. | 你回来了 |
[04:51] | And– uh, obviously, you’re back. | 很显然 你回来了 |
[04:54] | You are. | 真的是你 |
[04:56] | Yeah, we’re back. | 对 我们回来了 |
[04:59] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[05:00] | Fine. | 我很好 |
[05:02] | Uh, Jenna’s eye. She got the surgery. | 詹娜的眼睛 她做手术了 |
[05:06] | Yeah, she did. | 没错 她做了 |
[05:08] | Just the one eye? | 只有一只眼睛做吗 |
[05:10] | They do it in one eye at a time. | 他们一次做一只 |
[05:14] | How did it go? | 效果如何 |
[05:16] | Well, we don’t know yet. | 还不知道 |
[05:21] | I was a little surprised to see you guys together. | 看到你们一起 我有点惊讶 |
[05:26] | Why? | 为什么 |
[05:31] | I don’t know. | 不知道怎么形容 |
[05:32] | Yes, I do, actually. | 不 其实我知道 |
[05:34] | You went through so much to get away from her, | 为了逃离她 你历经了重重磨难 |
[05:36] | and now you’re back to just guiding her around. | 而现在你又回来为她引路 |
[05:38] | Not for much longer. | 不会太久了 |
[05:39] | Besides, she’s my sister. | 再说了 她是我妹妹 |
[05:41] | Step-sister. | 是继妹 |
[05:44] | She’s been through a lot. | 她独自经历太多了 |
[05:46] | Worse than any of us. | 比我们所经历的都艰辛 |
[05:49] | That’s coming to an end. | 可这一切马上就要结束了 |
[05:51] | Better get used to that idea. | 你最好也习惯一下”结束”的意义 |
[05:57] | Toby… | 托比… |
[06:01] | I’ve been thinking a lot about us. | 关于我们的关系 我想了很久 |
[06:04] | It’s a little late for that, isn’t it? | 已经太迟了 不是吗 |
[06:15] | Toby? I’m ready to go. | 托比 我们可以走了 |
[06:21] | Spencer, is that you? | 斯宾塞 是你吗 |
[06:23] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[06:25] | I thought so. | 我想也是 |
[06:49] | So, were you looking for Vivian in Brookhaven? | 你在布鲁克海文是为了找薇薇安吗 |
[06:53] | Can I ask you a question first? | 我能先问你一个问题吗 |
[06:56] | Sure. | 问吧 |
[06:58] | Is Aria your real name? | 艾瑞亚是你的真名吗 |
[07:00] | What? Yes. | 什么 是呀 |
[07:03] | Of course it is. Why would you ask that? | 当然是 你怎么会这么问 |
[07:05] | Because Vivian’s real name wasn’t Vivian. | 因为薇薇安的真名不是薇薇安 |
[07:08] | And if you’re her friend, you’ll know her real name. | 如果你是她的朋友 肯定知道她的真名 |
[07:20] | Alison. | 艾莉森 |
[07:22] | We have a winner. | 答对了 |
[07:25] | So where is she? | 那么 她在哪里 |
[07:31] | Duncan… | 邓肯… |
[07:36] | Alison’s dead. | 她已经死了 |
[07:43] | I’m– I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[07:49] | She disappeared Labor Day Weekend year before last. | 她在前年那个劳工节周末就失踪了 |
[07:53] | Disappeared? | 失踪 |
[07:54] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[07:55] | Look, I– maybe– | 听着 也许 |
[07:57] | What happened to her? | 她到底发生了什么事 |
[08:02] | She was killed and… | 她被谋杀了… |
[08:05] | they didn’t find her body for a year. | 直到去年 尸体才被找到 |
[08:16] | Do they know who did it? | 找到凶手了吗 |
[08:20] | No. | 还没 |
[08:22] | The cops must have some ideas. | 那警方至少有一些线索吧 |
[08:24] | Yeah, we– we don’t really trust the cops. | 是的 但我们不怎么信任警察 |
[08:27] | Who’s we? | “我们”指谁 |
[08:30] | Me and some of Alison’s friends. | 我和艾莉森的几个朋友 |
[08:35] | You’re the one who kept the journals. | 你就是那本日记的主人 |
[08:38] | The writer. | 作者本人 |
[08:40] | She talked about you. | 她和我说起过你 |
[08:42] | There are four of you, right? | 你们共四个人 对吗 |
[08:44] | She talked about us? | 她谈起过我们吗 |
[08:45] | Yes. | 是的 |
[08:47] | She talked about you guys a lot. | 她经常提起你们 |
[08:49] | Did she ever… | 她还… |
[08:52] | talk about anyone else? | 提到过其他人吗 |
[08:54] | Someone that she might’ve been afraid of? | 比如说她害怕的什么人 |
[08:58] | Look, maybe we shouldn’t be talking about this here. | 我们换个地方再聊吧 |
[09:02] | Did you only meet her in that bookstore? | 你们只在那个书店见面吗 |
[09:05] | No. | 不是的 |
[09:06] | No, we spent a lot of time together at that summer. | 那个暑假 我们俩经常泡在一起 |
[09:09] | In Brookhaven? | 在布鲁克海文吗 |
[09:10] | Near brookhaven. | 布鲁克海文附近 |
[09:12] | Well, I– I could meet you there. | 那好 我可以去那儿见你 |
[09:19] | I’ll call you. | 等我电话 |
[09:26] | The weekend you said she disappeared… | 你说她失踪的那个周末… |
[09:31] | I saw her that weekend. | 我还与她见过面 |
[09:42] | Duncan saw Ali that weekend? | 邓肯和艾莉在那个周末见过 |
[09:45] | Are we sure we believe him? | 确定他是能信任的人吗 |
[09:47] | He was all torn up when told him she was dead. | 我告诉他艾莉的死讯时 他都崩溃了 |
[09:50] | He couldn’t have been faking that.. | 那反应是装不出来的… |
[09:53] | Em, you ok? | 艾米 你还好吗 |
[09:55] | Sure. | 我很好 |
[10:02] | Why is Garre in such hurry? | 加勒特怎么这么匆忙 |
[10:10] | Where there’s smoke, there’s payback. | “烟雾散尽之时 报应终究会来 -A” |
[10:19] | Wait, what’t’going on? | 等等 发生什么事了 |
[10:20] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[10:24] | What are they talking to the fire department about? | 他们和消防局在说些什么 |
[10:26] | They’re talking about that night. | 肯定是那晚的事情 |
[10:28] | The Jenna thing. | 詹娜出事那晚 |
[10:30] | Are you serious? | 你说真的吗 |
[10:32] | What could Toby be telling them? | 托比有什么能告诉他们的 |
[10:35] | I did such a good job of screwing him up, | 当初我把他的生活搅得一团糟 |
[10:37] | he might say anything Jenna wants him to say. | 现今肯定是詹娜让他说什么他就说什么了 |
[10:40] | That we were the ones who blinded Jenna? | 告诉他们 我们就是弄瞎詹娜眼睛的人吗 |
[10:43] | Alison and us. | 是我们和艾莉森 |
[11:09] | Remember that old movie about the blind lady got her sight back? | 记得关于一个老太太重获光明的电影吗 |
[11:14] | I don’t remember. | 不记得了 |
[11:15] | She filled her room with all the beautiful things she owned | 她在房间里堆满所有自己的美丽事物 |
[11:17] | so she could see them when she opened her eyes. | 这样 她一睁眼就能见到它们了 |
[11:20] | I’m gonna do that. | 我就要这么做 |
[11:22] | Before they take the bandages off, | 在他们拆绷带之前 |
[11:24] | I’m gonna fill my room with the things that I love. | 我也要在房间里堆满自己喜欢的东西 |
[11:28] | You’ll be there too. | 你也会在那里 |
[11:30] | That woman in the movie was a mean old bitch. | 电影里那个女人可是个老贱货 |
[11:35] | I thought you said you don’t remember. | 你不是说不记得了吗 |
[11:46] | I hope you didn’t take that cast off by yourself. | 希望你不是自己拆掉石膏的 |
[11:49] | I was out of town. I saw another doctor. | 我那时不在镇上 就去找另一个医生了 |
[11:51] | Well, don’t favor it. Did they give you exercises? | 那好吧 你做康复训练了吗 |
[11:53] | Yes. | 做了 |
[11:56] | Good. | 那就好 |
[11:59] | I’m Jenna, Toby’s sister. | 我是詹娜 托比的妹妹 |
[12:01] | Hi, Jenna. I’m Dr. Kingston. | 你好 詹娜 我是金斯顿医生 |
[12:02] | I helped your brother when he had his accident. | 你哥哥上次出事时 我是他的主治医生 |
[12:04] | I remember. | 我记得 |
[12:06] | Does Spencer know you’re back? | 斯宾塞知道你回来了吗 |
[12:08] | Yes. | 有 |
[12:12] | Nice meeting you, Jenna. | 很高兴认识你 詹娜 |
[12:13] | Thank you for looking after my brother. | 谢谢你耐心照顾我哥哥 |
[12:15] | Glad to be of service. | 区区小事 何足挂齿 |
[12:19] | So that’s Spencer’s personal physician? | 他就是斯宾塞的私人医生吧 |
[12:22] | That’s him. | 就是他 |
[12:26] | I bet even a lie would sound good in that accent. | 用那口音即使说谎话也如仙乐于耳啊 |
[12:41] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[12:44] | I don’t know. | 我也说不清 |
[12:46] | You thinking about Toby? | 还在想托比的事呢 |
[12:48] | Is it my fault? Did I make that happen? | 是我的错吗 是我造成了这一切 |
[12:51] | You broke off with him to keep him safe. | 你跟他分开是为了他的安全 |
[12:53] | Yeah, I wanted him safe, | 对 我想让他平安 |
[12:54] | and he ended up back with Jenna. | 而他却和詹娜混到一起去了 |
[12:57] | It’s like out of the frying pan and into the volcano. | 这就好像才脱离虎口 又入了狼窝 |
[13:00] | I made you help. | 还麻烦了你帮我忙 |
[13:01] | What are friends for? | 朋友就该患难与共嘛 |
[13:05] | Have you heard from your dad? | 你爸给你回信了吗 |
[13:07] | He emailed me on a layover in Germany. | 他中途在德国给我发了封邮件 |
[13:11] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[13:14] | You never get used to it if that’s what you mean. | 这种事情谁也没法习惯 |
[13:16] | My mom’s gonna be back here next week. | 我妈妈下周回来 |
[13:20] | Have Maya’s parent’s heard from her? | 玛雅的父母有她的消息了吗 |
[13:24] | No, they haven’t. | 还没有 |
[13:27] | I have. | 但我有了 |
[13:29] | What? | 什么 |
[13:30] | – Yeah, she’s all right. – Where is she? | -她很好 -她在哪 |
[13:32] | She hasn’t told me yet. | 她还没告诉我 |
[13:34] | Are you gonna tell her parents? | 你准备告诉她父母吗 |
[13:35] | She asked me not to. | 她要我别说 |
[13:37] | But I keep thinking how my parents would feel | 但我一直在想 如果是我失踪了 |
[13:38] | if I was missing. | 我父母会有多着急 |
[13:41] | You know, I don’t know. | 我也不知道该怎么办 |
[13:45] | Better go. | 先走吧 |
[13:50] | Spencer. Emily. | 斯宾塞 艾米丽 |
[13:52] | Hey, I’m so sorry that I haven’t called you back. | 真不好意思 我没回你电话 |
[13:55] | My reserves have been really depleted, and– | 我最近真是精疲力竭 还有 |
[13:56] | This isn’t about– | 我没想说这个 |
[13:59] | Um, I’ve got some of Alison’s things. | 我那有一些艾莉森的东西 |
[14:02] | I’ve been through them, | 我看了一下 |
[14:03] | but, I’m not really sure what to do with them. | 但我也不确定应该怎么处理它们 |
[14:04] | What kind of things? | 什么样的东西 |
[14:06] | They’re in a bag that was left | 它们在我房子的一个包里 |
[14:06] | in the house when we moved out. | 那个我搬家前的房子 |
[14:08] | Your friend Maya said her family found them. | 你朋友玛雅说她的家人找到的 |
[14:10] | She said that they packed up | 她是说过当时不小心 |
[14:11] | some of Ali’s things by accident. | 打包了艾莉的东西 |
[14:13] | Maya dropped them off at the house. | 玛雅把东西送到我家的 |
[14:15] | Maya did? Did you talk to her? | 玛雅送的 你跟她说话了吗 |
[14:18] | The bag was on the porch. | 包被她丢在了门廊那 |
[14:19] | And then I saw in the paper Maya was missing. | 然后我在报纸上看到玛雅失踪的消息 |
[14:21] | Is that true? | 那是真的吗 |
[14:24] | Yeah. | 是 |
[14:26] | So the bag has Ali’s stuff in it? | 也就是说包里装的是艾莉的东西 |
[14:28] | Yeah, some of the things from her room. | 是啊 她房间的一些东西 |
[14:31] | I just thought you guys might wanna have a look. | 我觉得你们可能想看看 |
[14:40] | Yeah? | 哪位 |
[14:44] | Can I interrupt? | 能打扰一下吗 |
[14:47] | Yes. Come in. | 当然 请进 |
[14:52] | I could offer you chocolate milk or an apple. | 你要巧克力奶 还是苹果 |
[14:55] | Thank you, but no. | 谢谢 不用了 |
[14:58] | I was thinking about | 我仔细想了想 |
[14:59] | the conversation we had in your apartment. | 我们当时在你公寓的谈话 |
[15:02] | Yes. | 嗯 |
[15:04] | I’ve never had a conversation like that before. | 我之前从没和任何人谈过类似的事 |
[15:06] | Neither have I. | 我也没 |
[15:08] | So, I wanted to make sure | 所以 我想来确认一下 |
[15:09] | I didn’t leave you with the wrong impression. | 你并没有产生任何误会 |
[15:13] | Just because I wanna talk about this | 愿意跟你们谈 |
[15:14] | does not make me an ally. | 并不代表支持你们 |
[15:17] | I know, compared to my husband’s attitude, | 我知道 跟我丈夫的态度相比 |
[15:19] | it may look that way. | 我那样兴许就像默认这事了 |
[15:21] | But I’m not. | 但我没有 |
[15:23] | The only person I care about here is my daughter. | 我唯一关心的人就是我的女儿 |
[15:28] | So you– you want me gone too. | 也就是说 你也想让我走 |
[15:30] | Out of sight, out of mind. | 眼不见心不烦 |
[15:33] | That’s what Byron is thinking. | 那是拜伦的想法 |
[15:36] | That’s why he engineered that job offer for you, | 所以他才挖空心思要你去那工作 |
[15:39] | But I don’t really have an opinion on that. | 但我对此并没有任何意见 |
[15:43] | Yes, you do. | 你有 |
[15:46] | Yes, I do. | 好吧 我有 |
[15:50] | Ella… | 埃拉 |
[15:53] | It does actually matter what you think of me. | 我其实很在意你对我的看法 |
[16:03] | Has Aria ever mentioned someone bullying her? | 艾瑞亚和你提过有人欺负她吗 |
[16:08] | Um, bullying is not the right word. | 也不是严格意义上的欺负 |
[16:09] | Do you know of anyone who would | 我是说 你知不知道有人 |
[16:12] | use this situation to hurt her? | 企图利用这种情况来伤害她 |
[16:15] | Not– her, not intentionally. | 没有 没有成心伤害 |
[16:19] | What about you? | 对你呢 |
[16:20] | Is there someone who would want to hurt you intentionally? | 有人想借此故意伤害你吗 |
[16:25] | There might’ve been, | 可能有过 |
[16:26] | but not anymore. | 但不会再有了 |
[16:37] | Frankly, I’d love to take that cane | 说实话 我真想拿她的拐杖 |
[16:39] | and whack her like a pinata. | 像砸罐子一样砸死她 |
[16:41] | – Mona! – Just kidding, sort of. | -梦娜 -开玩笑的 有点想嘛 |
[16:43] | But she poached Noel Kahn right out from under me. | 她把诺埃尔·卡恩从我这偷走了 |
[16:45] | and she did that blind. | 她还是个瞎子呢 |
[16:47] | What’s Jenna gonna be like if she gets to see again? | 如果詹娜恢复光明了会怎样 |
[16:51] | I can’t even think about it. | 我连想都不敢想 |
[16:52] | Spencer is lucky to be finished with Toby | 幸亏斯宾塞已经离开托比 |
[16:54] | and the house of creeps. | 还有那个阴森的房子了 |
[16:56] | Okay, she is still hurting here. | 别说了 她还伤心着呢 |
[16:57] | Look, Spencer’s really smart. | 斯宾塞很聪明 |
[16:59] | She said some things to me when | 诺埃尔让我伤心的时候 |
[17:01] | Noel was slicing up my heart, that really helped. | 她跟我说了很多话 很有用 |
[17:03] | I get that they’re broken up, but you shouldn’t hate her. | 我知道他们分手了 但你不该恨她 |
[17:08] | I just wish there was a way | 我只希望有个方法能 |
[17:09] | to get Toby away from Jenna for at least five minutes. | 让托比离开詹娜至少5分钟 |
[17:12] | Are we scheming? | 我们是不是很狡猾 |
[17:14] | I think so. | 我想是的 |
[17:15] | Goody. | 太好了 |
[17:21] | Thanks so much for meeting me here. | 谢谢你来这里见我 |
[17:23] | My schedule’s just been really stacked. | 我实在太忙了 |
[17:26] | Are you sure you wouldn’t want something a little easier to handle? | 你确定你要开这辆很难操控的车吗 |
[17:30] | Oh, no, it’s not for me. | 不 我说过不是我要 |
[17:32] | I told you, it’s for my cousin. | 是我表弟想要 |
[17:33] | Yeah. He’s going through this really big rockabilly phase. | 他最近很迷乡村摇滚乐 |
[17:36] | So, I told him I’d keep an eye out | 我就告诉他 |
[17:38] | for appropriate transportation. | 会帮他物色一辆合适的车 |
[17:40] | Oh! Look, a cassette player. | 看啊 一部卡式录音机 |
[17:43] | How de-classe. | 多么高档啊 |
[17:48] | Your cousin’s gonna have to find another truck. | 你表弟得另找一辆卡车了 |
[17:52] | Just give me five minutes. | 就给我5分钟 |
[17:54] | He’s all yours. | 交给你了 |
[17:57] | We have to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[17:59] | We’ve got nothing to talk about. | 我们没什么好谈的 |
[18:00] | I get how you’re mad at Spencer. | 我知道你非常生斯宾塞的气 |
[18:02] | But you’re so mad, you don’t see what you’re doing. | 但你却被怒火冲昏了头脑 |
[18:05] | Toby, you can not let Jenna back into your life again. | 托比 你不能再让詹娜干预你的生活了 |
[18:08] | What you need to do is shut up about my sister. | 不许你再说我妹妹了 |
[18:10] | If you’re doing this to hurt Spencer– | 如果你这么做是为了让斯宾塞伤心 |
[18:12] | You have no idea what I’m doing, | 你根本不知道我在做什么 |
[18:14] | or why I’m doing it. | 也不知道我这么做的原因 |
[18:17] | Okay, fine. | 好的 |
[18:18] | I don’t know anything. But what about you? | 就算我什么都不明白 但是你呢 |
[18:21] | Did you forget everything Jenna did to you? | 你忘了詹娜对你做过的一切吗 |
[18:23] | No. Did you forget what you did to her? | 没忘 那你忘了你对她做过什么吗 |
[18:39] | Maya said this was in the attic, | 玛雅说这是在阁楼里找到的 |
[18:41] | like it was hidden. | 像是被藏起来的 |
[18:42] | Have you looked inside? | 里面有什么东西 |
[18:44] | Just enough to know it’s Alison’s. | 只知道这是艾莉森的 |
[18:53] | Okay, so Duncan just called back and he wants to talk. | 邓肯刚刚回电话了 他想和我谈谈 |
[18:56] | Is that Alison’s bag? | 那是艾莉森的包吗 |
[18:58] | Yeah, that’s it. Come take a look. | 是的 来看看 |
[18:59] | I can’t. I told Duncan I’d go meet him. | 不了 我要去见邓肯 |
[19:02] | Where? | 在哪儿 |
[19:03] | A place called Hallow Acres. | 一个叫哈罗基地的地方 |
[19:04] | He said he used to go there with Alison. | 他说曾经和艾莉森一起去过那里 |
[19:06] | Okay, just give us a call as soon as you can. | 好吧 有事赶紧给我们打电话 |
[19:08] | I will. Promise. | 会的 我保证 |
[19:10] | Hey, Em. Bye. | 艾米 再见 |
[19:12] | Bye. | 再见 |
[19:27] | She had that when she was a kid. | 这是她小时候的东西 |
[19:37] | If there’s anything you guys find in here you wanna keep, | 如果这里面有你们想要的东西 |
[19:40] | take it. | 尽管拿着 |
[19:41] | Should bring the bag back to the house when you’re done. | 你们弄完了就把包还回去 |
[19:44] | Okay. | 好的 |
[19:45] | If I’m not there, just drop it on the back porch. | 如果我不在 放在后门廊就可以了 |
[19:47] | Thank you, Jason. | 杰森 谢谢你 |
[19:59] | Did he ask to come here? | 是他自己要来的吗 |
[20:01] | No. I invited him. | 不 是我让他来的 |
[20:03] | Don’t ever do that again. | 别再让他来了 |
[20:04] | We don’t need to complicate things. | 不要把事情搞得更麻烦 |
[20:06] | I’m trying to un-complicate them. | 我正试着去解决麻烦 |
[20:09] | Well, don’t. Leave it alone. | 你还是别管了 |
[20:11] | There’s nothing for you to fix. | 你不需要为这个操心 |
[20:13] | So, what? | 那应该怎样 |
[20:14] | We’re just supposed to go back | 我们要回到以前那种 |
[20:15] | to the way it was before we all knew? | 什么都不知道的样子吗 |
[20:18] | Further, if possible. | 如果可能的话 再往前 |
[20:30] | You’re late. | 你迟到了 |
[20:32] | Yeah, it kinda took me a while to find you. | 我找你花了很长时间 |
[20:36] | You and Ali came here? | 你和艾莉来过这里吗 |
[20:38] | On the days, I took her flying, yeah. | 我带她飞行的时候来过 |
[20:40] | Flying! In a plane? | 飞行 在飞机上吗 |
[20:44] | Usually. | 通常都是 |
[20:46] | You have, like, a license or something? | 你有像执照之类的东西吗 |
[20:48] | Not like a license, an actual license. | 不是像执照的东西 是一个真正的驾照 |
[20:51] | Pilot since I was 16. | 我16岁起就是飞行员了 |
[20:54] | So, you’re ready? | 那么你准备好了吗 |
[20:56] | I’m sorry. Ready for what? | 不好意思 准备好什么 |
[20:58] | To talk about Alison. | 谈谈艾莉森 |
[21:24] | I thought we’d find something. | 我感觉我们有所发现 |
[21:27] | Me too. I don’t know why, but I did. | 我也是 不知道为什么 就是有种感觉 |
[21:32] | It’s just stuff. | 某些事情 |
[21:36] | Disconnected stuff. | 没有联系的事 |
[21:43] | How often did you take her flying? | 你多长时间带她飞一次呢 |
[21:46] | On and off that summer. | 那个夏季不时飞了一下 |
[21:48] | As often as I could. | 我尽量多带她飞 |
[21:55] | Can I ask you something else? | 我能问些其它的吗 |
[21:57] | Was I in love with her? | 我们是否相爱吗 |
[22:01] | I could’ve been, | 如果没有第三个人插足 |
[22:03] | if somebody hadn’t gotten in the way. | 我们会相爱的 |
[22:06] | Another boy? | 另一个男生吗 |
[22:08] | That’s what I figured. | 我是那么想的 |
[22:11] | At least I had her all to myself up here. | 至少在空中只有我们两个人 |
[22:14] | It made her feel… safe. | 这让她感觉有安全感 |
[22:18] | Safe? | 安全感吗 |
[22:20] | Yeah, nothing could get to her. | 是的 没有烦心事 |
[22:22] | She had control. | 她掌控着一切 |
[22:27] | Do you wanna try it? | 你想试试吗 |
[22:29] | Do I wanna what? | 想试试什么 |
[22:31] | Take the yoke. | 驾驶飞机 |
[22:32] | No, thanks. | 不了 谢谢 |
[22:33] | You wanna understand your friend? | 你想了解你的朋友吗 |
[22:35] | What she was looking for? | 想知道她在寻找什么吗 |
[22:37] | Take control. | 试着驾驶一下 |
[22:45] | All right, you got it? | 准备好了吗 |
[22:47] | I got it. | 好了 |
[22:56] | How does it feel? | 感觉如何 |
[22:59] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[23:04] | She’d sit in that seat, | 她会坐这个位置 |
[23:07] | I could just see her face change. | 我看见她脸色大变 |
[23:10] | No masks, | 毫无掩饰 |
[23:12] | nothing to hide from, or be afraid of. | 不隐瞒 不惧怕 |
[23:16] | They couldn’t get to her. | 他们捉摸不透她 |
[23:19] | Who’s they? | 他们是谁 |
[23:21] | Maybe a stranger. | 可能是个陌生人 |
[23:23] | Maybe some boy she knew. | 或者是她认识的某个男孩 |
[23:26] | Maybe a friend. | 又或者是一个朋友 |
[23:31] | Keep it level. | 保持水平 |
[23:31] | Okay, I– I don’t wanna do this anymore. | 我不想再开了 |
[23:33] | Just a little bit longer. | 再开会吧 |
[23:40] | I’ve done some reading since we talked. | 我们谈过后 我看了些报道 |
[23:44] | The papers said a man named Ian Thomas | 报纸上说 一个叫伊恩·托马斯的人 |
[23:46] | confessed to killing Alison before he committed suicide. | 在自杀前供认杀了艾莉森 |
[23:50] | Left a note and everything. | 留下封信 供认一切 |
[23:56] | The note– the note was fake. | 那封信 是伪造的 |
[23:59] | We– we don’t think that he did it. | 我们不认为是他干的 |
[24:00] | We think that he– | 我们认为他是 |
[24:05] | We think that he was trying to protect somebody. | 我们认为他是为了保护某人 |
[24:25] | Look, Alison called me from Hilton Head | 劳工节双休日的周日 |
[24:28] | Sunday that Labor Day weekend. | 艾莉森从希尔顿黑德岛给我打电话 |
[24:31] | She wanted me to fly her from South Carolina | 她想我开飞机 由南卡罗莱纳 |
[24:33] | to a field outside Philadelphia. | 送她去费城外的某个地方 |
[24:36] | You flew her from Hilton Head? | 你去希尔顿黑德岛接的她 |
[24:38] | Picked her up that morning. | 早上去接的她 |
[24:44] | She was different that day. | 她那天有点不对劲 |
[24:47] | She figured something out. | 她想通了什么事 |
[24:51] | Wait, if Ali was with you, | 等等 如果艾莉跟你在一起 |
[24:54] | she was in town six, | 那她比我们所想的时间 |
[24:55] | seven hours before we thought she got there. | 早到六七个钟头 |
[25:18] | I got a message you wanted to talk to me? | 我收到你的短信 你想跟我谈谈 |
[25:21] | Yes, I do. | 是的 |
[25:24] | I got another call from Professor Schaffer | 我又接到谢弗教授的电话 |
[25:26] | about the Associate Dean position in New Orleans. | 关于新奥尔良的副主任的职位 |
[25:31] | He wants my decision. | 他想知道我的决定 |
[25:33] | Oh, it’s a choice assignment. | 重大的抉择啊 |
[25:35] | It is, and I’m gonna call him in a few minutes. | 是的 我几分钟后跟他回电话 |
[25:38] | But, I wanted to tell you first. | 但 我想先告诉你 |
[25:42] | Why me? | 为什么是我 |
[25:43] | Well, because you were so instrumental in my being considered. | 因为我能成为候选人 你功劳不小 |
[25:49] | Well, I wouldn’t say instrumental. | 我不觉得我有什么功劳 |
[25:51] | I mean, I might’ve mentioned your name. | 我可能提过你的名字 |
[25:54] | It was very generous of you. | 你真慷慨 |
[25:57] | That’s why I don’t want there to be any misunderstanding | 所以我不想你听到我的决定后产生任何误解 |
[25:59] | when I tell you that I’m not taking the job. | 我不会接受那份工作 |
[26:04] | Well, I– | 那 我 |
[26:06] | I think you’re making a mistake. | 我想你做了个错误的决定 |
[26:08] | Possibly, but it’s not the mistake you think I’m making. | 可能吧 但不是你想的那个错误 |
[26:16] | You need to reconsider this. | 你需要再考虑下 |
[26:18] | Seriously reconsider it. | 认真考虑下 |
[26:20] | I know it is a spectacular job | 我知道这份工作非同寻常 |
[26:23] | that will put my career | 能让我职业目标 |
[26:25] | years ahead of schedule. | 提前几年实现 |
[26:28] | But if I took it, | 但如果我接受它 |
[26:28] | I’d never be completely sure why I took it. | 我会永远质疑当初接受的原因 |
[26:32] | And I don’t want you to have that kind of power over me. | 我也不希望你对我有那种驾驭力 |
[26:37] | Where do you get the nerve to talk to me this way? | 你从哪借的胆量 敢这样跟我讲话 |
[26:42] | After what you’ve done to my family? | 在你作出伤害我家庭的事后 |
[26:44] | I’m sorry about that. | 我很抱歉 |
[26:46] | Well, I don’t accept your apology. | 我不接受你的道歉 |
[26:49] | You need to go. | 你必须离开 |
[26:50] | For the sake of everyone involved, | 为了牵涉其中的所有人 |
[26:52] | you should simply leave. | 你应该离开 |
[26:55] | It’s like this, Byron. | 就是这样 拜伦 |
[26:58] | You think I’m the kind of man who would take this way out. | 你认为我是那种默默走开的人 |
[27:02] | And I know I’m not. | 但我知道我不是 |
[27:07] | Well, we could’ve resolved this and moved on, | 我们本可以解决此事 既往不咎 |
[27:10] | but apparently, ego is going to get in the way. | 但显然 自负会成为向前的障碍 |
[27:16] | Whose ego are we talking about? | 到底是谁自负 |
[27:48] | Aria, it’s me. | 艾瑞亚 是我 |
[27:51] | Call me when you can. | 有空打给我 |
[27:54] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[28:12] | Maya: “I’m fine, don’t worry. | 玛雅: “我很好 别担心我 |
[28:13] | I won’t take chances, because I’m not as brave as you think I am. | 我不会冒险的 我不像你想的那么勇敢 |
[28:16] | You are the brave one.” | 你才是勇敢的人” |
[28:18] | No, I’m not. | 不 我不是 |
[28:19] | “You know what else I love about you? | “知道我还喜欢你哪点吗” |
[28:21] | You know how to be still. | 你知道如何平静下来 |
[28:23] | In the middle of everything, | 周遭麻烦不断 |
[28:24] | at a swim meet with all the craziness and pressure, | 当游泳让你倍感压力时 |
[28:27] | I look at you and you’re still. | 我看着你 你却如此平静 |
[28:30] | I wish I could do that, | 我希望我也能做到 |
[28:33] | but I’m impatient. | 但我没耐心 |
[28:35] | I shouldn’t have come back. | 我不该回来的 |
[28:37] | I should’ve just left and we’d always have had | 我应该就这样离开 那我们的记忆会永远 |
[28:39] | that last night instead of this mess. | 停留在那一夜 而不是如今的的混乱 |
[28:44] | I guess goodbyes are the only perfect things we get. | 我想再见对我们来说是最好的结局 |
[28:48] | Don’t tell my folks. | 别告诉我爸妈 |
[28:50] | I’ll talk to them when I’m ready. | 我准备好的时候会跟他们说的 |
[28:52] | — Maya.” | 来自玛雅 |
[29:15] | Is he coming back for that? | 他还要回来拿东西吗 |
[29:17] | No, I’m taking it over. | 不 我给他送去 |
[29:21] | Don’t go in the house. | 别进屋 |
[29:22] | Just give it to him and come right back. | 东西交给他后马上回来 |
[29:25] | Mom, we can’t go on like this. | 妈妈 我们不能这样 |
[29:28] | You have to deal with what’s happened. | 你必须得想办法接受这一切 |
[29:29] | This is how I choose to deal with it. | 这就是我的应对方式 |
[29:31] | By ignoring it? | 无视它吗 |
[29:32] | Maybe it’ll just go away? That’s not going to happen. | 也许它会慢慢消失 那是不可能发生的 |
[29:35] | Look, we each know little chunks of the truth | 我们每个人都知道些许真相 |
[29:37] | and we have to share what we know, | 我们必须分享各自所知道的 |
[29:38] | otherwise this is all gonna come apart. | 否则我们只能四分五裂 |
[29:40] | Come apart. It’s gonna blow apart. | 四分五裂后将会支离破碎 |
[29:43] | Do you think that that boy has this family’s interests in mind? | 你觉得杰森有为我们家考虑过吗 |
[29:47] | Do you? | 你想过吗 |
[29:49] | That boy is my brother. | 他毕竟是我哥哥 |
[29:52] | He’s the one who wants to blow things up. | 就是他想把事情搞砸 |
[29:55] | That’s what they’ve always wanted. | 他们家人一直都这样 |
[29:58] | Your father and I, | 是我和你爸爸 |
[29:58] | we’ve been the ones who have kept things together. | 在一直努力稳定形势 |
[30:03] | Do not listen to Jason. | 别听信杰森的话 |
[30:05] | Did dad tell you that I thought he was being blackmailed? | 爸爸跟你说过当年我以为他被勒索的事吗 |
[30:10] | What’d you say? | 你说什么 |
[30:11] | Yeah, Jason found money. | 杰森发现了一笔钱 |
[30:14] | Ali had it. | 是艾莉的 |
[30:15] | And he thought it was because she knew that dad was his father, | 他认为艾莉得知爸爸是他的生父后 |
[30:19] | and she was blackmailing him that summer. | 在那年夏天以此勒索爸爸 |
[30:21] | You talked to your father about this? | 你跟你爸爸说这些了 |
[30:23] | Yes. | 说了 |
[30:25] | And what did he say? | 他怎么说 |
[30:26] | He denied it. And I believed him. | 他否认了 而我一开始相信他了 |
[30:29] | And then I didn’t believe him. | 但是后来我又不信了 |
[30:30] | And then I looked in the checkbook, | 然后我查了他的支票簿 |
[30:31] | and I thought that it was true and he told me | 以为勒索是真的 可爸爸告诉我 |
[30:33] | that he used the money to pay for a detective. | 他用这笔钱请了一个侦探 |
[30:36] | A detective? | 侦探 |
[30:37] | Yes, because he thought that Meliss– | 是的 因为他以为梅丽莎… |
[30:41] | Do you see? | 现在你明白了吗 |
[30:42] | Do you see how this all just spins and feeds on itself? | 意识到这个恶性循环了吧 |
[30:50] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[30:54] | The detective wasn’t your father’s idea. | 请侦探并不是你父亲的主意 |
[30:58] | It was mine. | 是我的主意 |
[31:10] | Wait, so you wasn’t there only to drop it off. | 慢着 你不是该把包送他家去吗 |
[31:12] | No, the house is dark, | 没 屋里没开灯 |
[31:13] | so I just left it on the back porch. And I came back here, | 我只好把包丢在后门廊上 然后就回来了 |
[31:17] | and I found you, lurking in the hydrangeas. | 之后就看到你躲在绣球花丛里 |
[31:19] | Okay, I was not lurking, | 我才不是躲那呢 |
[31:21] | I was just working up the nerve to tell you about Toby. | 我只是在攒齐勇气跟你说托比的事 |
[31:26] | Did I mess it up even more? | 我是不是把事情弄得更糟了 |
[31:28] | I don’t see how that’s humanly possible. | 已经糟得不能再糟了 |
[31:31] | I guess there is nothing important in that bag? | 难道包里其实没什么重要的线索 |
[31:34] | I don’t know what we though we’d find. | 我都不清楚我们想找到什么 |
[31:36] | Just a bunch of kid stuff. | 不过就一堆小孩玩意儿 |
[31:40] | Man, times are tough. | 天 真到困难时期了 |
[31:42] | Michelle Obama wore this same blouse two years ago. | 米歇尔·奥巴马两年前就穿过这身衣服 |
[31:47] | Wait, where did you get this? | 等等 你这是从哪弄来的 |
[31:49] | I was sitting on it. | 我刚刚坐在上面了 |
[31:51] | The stuff in the bag was wrapped up in newspaper from July, 2009. | 包里的东西是用09年6月的报纸包着的 |
[31:55] | So? | 那又如何 |
[31:56] | So we thought Maya’s parents wrapped that stuff, | 我们以为是玛雅的父母包的 |
[31:58] | but Ali did, before she disappeared. | 其实是艾莉在她失踪之前包的 |
[32:06] | Spence, look. | 斯宾塞 你看 |
[32:09] | Yeah, this one’s highlighted too. | 没错 这张也有勾画的痕迹 |
[32:11] | Wait, Hanna. Go through the back yard | 等等 汉娜 你从后院过去 |
[32:13] | and that get that bag off Jason’s porch. | 把杰森门廊上的包拿回来 |
[32:14] | I’m gonna call Aria and Emily. | 我这就去联系艾瑞亚和艾米丽 |
[32:16] | Did something just happen? | 究竟怎么回事 |
[32:17] | We were looking in the bag for clues, | 我们只在包里面搜寻线索 |
[32:19] | but we should’ve been looking at the whole bag as a clue. | 但事实上那个包本身就是个线索 |
[32:28] | You were trying to buy him off. | 你竟然想买通他 |
[32:30] | How did you think he would react? | 你觉得他会有什么反应 |
[32:32] | You sound very close to defending him. | 你好像是在为他说话 |
[32:33] | I’m not defending anyone, believe me. | 我绝对没有在为任何人说话 |
[32:35] | But I don’t know what you thought you were going to accomplish | 我只是不知道你用这种强硬手段到底 |
[32:37] | by strong-arming him. | 想要怎样的结果 |
[32:39] | Strong-arming? | 强硬手段 |
[32:40] | A dream job with housing? | 一份带住宿的理想工作 |
[32:42] | That’s what you call strong-arming? | 你觉得这是强硬手段 |
[32:44] | You should’ve known what he was gonna do. | 你早就该想到他会这么做 |
[32:46] | – When I talked to him– – Wha–? | -我跟他谈的时候 -什么 |
[32:47] | Wait, you talked to Ezra? | 等等 你跟以斯拉谈过 |
[32:49] | Yes, I did. | 是的 谈过 |
[32:51] | It is possible to communicate | 只要不带威胁意味 |
[32:52] | with something other than threats. | 是可以好好和他交流的 |
[32:53] | So he was getting mixed signals from us. | 那么他就知道我们想法不一致了 |
[32:56] | This family invented mixed signals. | 我们家想法本就不一致 |
[33:01] | Well, he’s talked to Schaffer by now and turned him down. | 他现在应该已经拒绝过谢弗了 |
[33:04] | It’s out of my hands. | 我现在插不上手了 |
[33:05] | What is out of your hands? | 什么叫你插不上手了 |
[33:07] | I know how you feel about the way I’m handling this situation. | 我知道你对我处理这件事的方法有意见 |
[33:11] | Yeah, it’s complicated. | 没错 你把事情搞复杂了 |
[33:12] | Well, maybe we’re making it complicated, | 或许是我们把事情搞复杂了 |
[33:14] | when the answer is really simple | 其实答案很简单 |
[33:16] | and right in front of us. | 就在眼前 |
[33:17] | It will not be so simple if she runs away or elopes. | 如果她离家出走或私奔了 就不简单了 |
[33:21] | I don’t want Aria with him any more than you do, | 我跟你一样 不想让艾瑞亚和他在一起 |
[33:23] | but if you back him into a corner, | 但如果你逼他太甚 |
[33:25] | nobody will end up happy. | 大家都没什么好果子吃 |
[34:09] | Jenna! | 詹娜 |
[34:18] | Hanna! Hanna! | 汉娜 汉娜 |
[34:26] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[34:27] | Fine, just get her down. | 还好 把她弄出去 |
[34:29] | I got it. | 出来了 |
[34:52] | – Toby? – I’m here. | -托比 -我在这 |
[35:01] | – A hospital? – You’re okay. | -这是在医院吗 -你没什么大碍 |
[35:05] | Was there a fire? | 是不是发生火灾了 |
[35:08] | Do you remember where you were? | 你记得你去过哪里吗 |
[35:10] | Um, I– I got a text. | 我收到了一条短信 |
[35:14] | I listened. It was from Jason. | 我听了 是杰森发来的 |
[35:17] | He said he had to talk to me. | 他说他要跟我谈谈 |
[35:19] | You were gone, so I took a cab. | 你不在 我就叫了辆出租车 |
[35:23] | I rang the doorbell, someone opened it, and… | 我按了门铃 有人开了门 然后 |
[35:30] | that’s all I can remember. | 我就记得这些 |
[35:33] | Did Jason’s house catch on fire? | 杰森的房子失火了吗 |
[35:38] | Yes. | 是的 |
[35:40] | I woke up in that place. | 我在房子里醒来 |
[35:42] | And– and I couldn’t see. | 可我看不见 |
[35:46] | And there was smoke in my throat. | 我喉咙里烟熏火燎的 |
[35:50] | How did I get out, Toby? | 我是怎么逃出来的 托比 |
[35:51] | Did Jason get me out? | 是杰森把我救出来的吗 |
[35:55] | No. | 不 |
[35:58] | It was Hanna Marin who got you out. | 是汉娜·玛琳把你救出来的 |
[36:07] | Wait, so he flew her on a plane? | 他开飞机载她 |
[36:08] | From Hilton Head to an airstrip outside Philadelphia. | 从希尔顿黑德岛飞到费城外的临时停机坪 |
[36:12] | What about the bus ride from her grandmother’s? | 不是说她坐长途车从外婆家回来的吗 |
[36:15] | We never actually saw her get off the bus. | 我们也没有真的见她从车上下来 |
[36:17] | We only saw her get out of the cab. | 我们只看到她下出租车 |
[36:18] | She could’ve been in Rosewood hours before that. | 她可能几个小时前就已经回到玫瑰镇了 |
[36:20] | Doing what? | 提早回来做什么呢 |
[36:21] | Hanna! | 汉娜 |
[36:25] | What happened? Are you all right? | 怎么了 你还好吗 |
[36:27] | No, I’m fine, I just need to wash my hair. | 我没事 只是需要洗下头发 |
[36:30] | I’m all smoky. | 满身都是烟味 |
[36:43] | Did you get this in the fire? | 你在火场扎的吗 |
[36:46] | There was something that I needed on the porch. | 门廊上有我要拿的东西 |
[36:49] | And there was glass. | 旁边都是玻璃 |
[36:51] | Well, you’re not gonna need stitches. | 不用缝针了 |
[36:53] | So, I just clean this up, put a dressing on it, | 我只要把伤口清清 包扎一下 |
[36:56] | and send you home with some antibiotics. | 然后开点抗生素 你就可以回家了 |
[36:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:08] | How’s Melissa? | 梅丽莎还好吗 |
[37:11] | Um, she’s in Philadelphia. | 她在费城呢 |
[37:14] | Oh. I see that the carpenter is back. | 哦 我看见那个木匠回来了 |
[37:17] | And his sister. | 还有他姐姐 |
[37:18] | She’s not what I was expecting. | 她和我想象的不一样 |
[37:20] | What was she doing in that house by herself? | 她自己在那个房子里做什么呢 |
[37:21] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[37:23] | Spencer, I hate to break this to you, | 斯宾塞 我不得不说 |
[37:26] | but you have a very complicated life. | 但你的生活真的很复杂 |
[37:30] | Is that your medical opinion? | 这是你的专业意见吗 |
[37:32] | Yes. Yes, it is, actually. | 对 就是这样 |
[37:34] | Well, the condition is hereditary, | 这个症状是遗传的 |
[37:36] | so there’s really not much I can do about it, I’m afraid. | 所以恐怕我自己也无能为力 |
[37:39] | All right, well, don’t be so certain of that, | 好吧 但别想得这么绝对 |
[37:41] | ’cause modern medicine’s made great advances in this field. | 因为现代医学在这方面有卓著进展 |
[37:47] | You have to agree, | 你得承认 |
[37:49] | fate keeps shoving us into the same path. | 命运总是把我们推到同样的路上 |
[37:53] | Don’t confuse fate with just… | 别把命运扯进来 |
[37:58] | really bad luck. | 只是运气不好而已 |
[38:03] | As much as I hate to do this, | 尽管我讨厌这样 |
[38:06] | I have to ask you a direct question. | 但我还是要问你 |
[38:13] | Do you want to agree that certain things | 你认为我们之间 |
[38:14] | between us never happened? | 什么事都没发生吗 |
[38:18] | No. | 当然不会 |
[38:22] | I wouldn’t take back anything. | 我不会否认我做过的任何事 |
[38:41] | What was Jenna doing in my house? | 詹娜在我家里做什么 |
[38:43] | Don’t you know? | 你不知道吗 |
[38:45] | No. I was halfway to Scranton | 不知道 我在去斯克兰顿的路上 |
[38:47] | then I got a call from the police saying there had been a fire. | 接到警局电话说房子着火了 |
[38:51] | How bad was it? | 严重吗 |
[38:53] | First floor is pretty much damaged in the back, | 一层基本全毁了 后门那里 |
[38:56] | but I won’t really know much else till morning. | 但得到明早才知道确切情况 |
[39:01] | I’m so sorry. | 真的很同情你 |
[39:07] | I should probably go talk to Spencer’s mom. | 我得去和斯宾塞的妈妈说两句话 |
[39:39] | Mrs. St. Germain. It’s Emily. | 圣日耳曼夫人你好 我是艾米丽 |
[39:42] | I wanted to talk to you about Maya. | 我想跟你聊聊玛雅的事 |
[39:46] | I know you’re worried and I think she’s okay. | 我知道你很担心 但我想她现在很好 |
[39:50] | No, but I heard from her. | 没有 但我收到了她的信息 |
[39:54] | I got an email. | 我收到一封邮件 |
[40:11] | Spencer, Jenna wants to talk to you. | 斯宾塞 詹娜想跟你们聊聊 |
[40:16] | All of you. | 你们所有人 |
[40:19] | Okay. | 好的 |
[40:22] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[40:27] | I think so. | 我想还好 |
[40:30] | Jason was miles away when the police called him. | 杰森接到警方电话时在几英里外呢 |
[40:33] | He didn’t send you that text. | 他没有给你发信息 |
[40:35] | Somebody did. | 发短信的另有他人 |
[40:37] | Any one of us. | 你是说我们中的某个 |
[40:38] | You can’t blame this on us. | 这件事你不能怪我们 |
[40:45] | I don’t. | 我没有怪你们 |
[40:53] | You should go. | 请你们出去吧 |
[40:58] | Wait. | 等等 |
[41:01] | Hanna, are you there? | 汉娜 你在吗 |
[41:03] | I’m here. | 在 |
[41:06] | Toby said that you were the one that dragged me out. | 托比说是你把我拖出来的 |
[41:09] | Is that right? | 是吗 |
[41:12] | Yeah. That was me. | 对 是我 |
[41:19] | Why? | 为什么救我 |
[41:25] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[41:34] | There all from that summer. | 都是那个夏天的东西 |
[41:36] | There’s gotta be some kind of key. | 这里面肯定有什么关键物品 |
[41:39] | We’re the key. | 我们就是关键 |
[41:40] | Ali said we know more about what happened than we think we do. | 艾莉说我们知道的比以为的还多 |
[41:44] | Who tricked Jenna into that house? | 谁把詹娜骗进那幢房子的呢 |
[41:46] | If it was anybody but Jenna, I think it’d be “A”. | 如果不是詹娜的话 我会想是A |
[41:50] | Garrett can’t be happy that Toby’s back in that house with Jenna. | 托比回去和詹娜住 加勒特肯定不高兴 |
[41:53] | She was supposed to die in there, wasn’t she? | 那人计划让她死在里面的 不是吗 |
[42:08] | That’s everything. | 所有东西都拿出来了 |
[42:10] | No, it’s not. | 不 里面还有东西 |
[42:16] | Does anybody recognize this? | 有人认识这个吗 |
[42:18] | Is there anything on the back? | 背面有什么吗 |
[42:19] | Yeah, number 1. | 有 数字一 |
[42:22] | It’s just half a postcard. | 只有半张明信片 |
[42:24] | How do we find out where it’s from? | 我们怎么知道是从哪寄出的呢 |
[42:25] | Yeah, where’s the other half? | 对啊 另外半张呢 |
[42:29] | Wait, this isn’t from July, it’s from the end of August. | 等等 这份报纸不是七月的 是八月末的 |
[42:31] | Look. | 看这个 |
[42:34] | It’s– it’s Labor Day events from Philadelphia,Brookhaven and… | 是劳动节的报道 有费城 布里克黑文和… |
[42:40] | Rosewood. | 玫瑰镇 |
[42:42] | When did Duncan say he left Ali at the airfield? | 邓肯说他什么时候把艾莉放在飞机场的 |
[42:45] | Before noon on Sunday. | 周日中午之前 |
[42:47] | Well, is this where she was when we thought she was on that bus? | 我们以为她在车上的时间她就在那里吗 |
[42:50] | Who did she plan on meeting? | 她是去见谁的呢 |