时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “Pretty Little Liars”. | 《美少女的谎言》前情回顾 |
[00:03] | You said you knew who dug up Ali’s grave? | 你说你知道是谁挖了艾莉的坟 |
[00:05] | I didn’t kill Alison. | 我没杀艾莉森 |
[00:06] | What was snatched from her grave would have proved it. | 从她墓里挖走的东西可以证明这一点 |
[00:08] | People lie. Medical records don’t. | 人会说谎 可病历档案不会 |
[00:11] | Are those teeth? | 这是牙齿吗 |
[00:13] | It wasn’t enough to steal her bones, | 偷了她的尸骨还不够 |
[00:14] | we’re gonna get pieces of her delivered to us? | 还要分成碎块寄给咱们吗 |
[00:16] | You have made my life a nightmare! You owe me! | 你让我生活在噩梦中 你欠我的 |
[00:19] | I lost my accompanist for next week’s assembly, | 下周的汇演我少了个伴奏 |
[00:21] | and I thought of asking you to play with me. | 我想邀请你来跟我一起演奏 |
[00:23] | Did you study for this? | 你复习过这些了吗 |
[00:25] | I did the best I could. | 我已经尽力了 |
[00:27] | There’s a lot riding on this for her. | 这场考试对她至关重要 |
[00:30] | Maybe if she could take it again. | 如果她能再考一次的话 |
[00:31] | There’s no need for her to take it again. | 她不需要再考一次 |
[00:33] | Lucas. What is he doing out so late? | 是卢卡斯 都这么晚了他还出来干吗 |
[00:35] | Real teeth or not, | 不管怎么说 |
[00:36] | that was definitely stolen from Ali’s grave. | 这一定是从艾莉的墓中偷出来的了 |
[00:39] | I can’t talk. My new attorney made me promise. | 我不能说 我向我的新律师保证过了 |
[00:42] | I remembered. She was driving that night. | 我记起来了 那晚开车的人是她 |
[00:44] | Bitch can see! | 贱人复明了 |
[00:56] | God, what a performance. | 天啊 她可真会演 |
[00:58] | Can you imagine faking it for so long? | 你能想象她假装失明了这么久吗 |
[01:01] | What do you think she’s planning? | 你们说她在耍什么阴谋 |
[01:02] | That’s what you have to find out. | 这可得靠你去挖掘了 |
[01:05] | She trusts you. | 她信任你 |
[01:06] | Or at least she wants you to think that she does. | 至少她需要你相信这点 |
[01:09] | Great. That– that’s awesome. | 很好 这主意棒极了 |
[01:12] | Hey, I’ll trade you Mona for Jenna. | 要不梦娜给你对付 詹娜给我 |
[01:14] | No, thanks. | 不了 谢谢 |
[01:15] | I think I felt safer when Mona wasn’t talking. | 梦娜不说话时还是比较安全的 |
[01:18] | There she goes. | 她走了 |
[01:21] | We should push a table in front of her and see what happens. | 我们该在她前面放张桌子 看她怎么过 |
[01:24] | God, Hanna, you have all the subtlety of a hand grenade. | 天啊 汉娜 你还真是才思敏捷啊 |
[01:28] | Thank you. | 多谢夸奖 |
[01:31] | Has your Mom said anything to you about taking Garrett’s case? | 你妈有跟你提起加勒特的案子吗 |
[01:34] | Not yet. But Melissa’s coming home tomorrow, | 没呢 但梅丽莎明天就回来了 |
[01:36] | so she’ll probably tell both of us at the same time. | 我妈可能会同时跟我俩聊起 |
[01:39] | Cause that’s how it works in my family– | 我家一向如此行事的 |
[01:40] | we keep the one-on-ones to a minimum. | 以减少一对一的谈话次数 |
[01:43] | You’re not helping yourself, Mr. Gottesman. | 这样是没有任何帮助 戈兹曼先生 |
[01:45] | This all goes on your permanent record! | 这些会在你的档案上永久记录 |
[02:06] | Lucas? | 卢卡斯 |
[02:08] | Why is vice-principal Hackett so mad at you? | 为什么哈克特副校长对你发这么大的火 |
[02:11] | I’m supposed to give this to my parents. | 我得把这个交给我父母 |
[02:14] | It looks like I’ve lost my “Positive attitude”. | 看来我不再”积极乐观”了 |
[02:17] | “Negatively impacting my social interactions and grades”. | “严重影响人际交往与学习成绩” |
[02:22] | Impacting? | 影响 |
[02:23] | “Impacting.” That’s not even a word. | 影响这词压根不是这么用的 |
[02:26] | – Are you okay? – Yeah. | -你还好吗 -是的 |
[02:28] | Yeah… I’m just fine. | 我没事 |
[02:33] | No– Lucas, what are you doing?! | 不 卢卡斯 你要干嘛 |
[02:35] | Stop! | 快停下 |
[02:49] | What the hell is going on?! | 究竟发生什么事了 |
[02:51] | Caleb, look, we’ve gotta get out of here. | 凯勒 我们先离开这里 |
[03:23] | It will be fine. | 会好的 |
[03:26] | Lucas used to be so sweet. | 卢卡斯过去多贴心啊 |
[03:27] | Hanna, the last word a guy wants a girl to describe him with sweet. | 汉娜 男孩最不想听到女生用贴心来形容他 |
[03:32] | Well, now he’s a sour patch kid. | 现在他变得有点叛逆 |
[03:35] | He’s just…making up for lost time. | 他只是在经历一段迷失的阶段 |
[03:37] | Going through all the bad boy behavior he saved up for senior year. | 将高三那些离经叛道的行径一股脑发泄出来 |
[03:41] | You think so? You still talk to him? | 你这么觉得吗 你跟他还有聊过吗 |
[03:44] | Not much since I moved out of his house. | 搬出他家之后就没怎么聊过了 |
[03:47] | Will you talk to him? For me? | 能为我去跟他聊聊吗 |
[03:50] | Please? | 求你了 |
[03:51] | I guess. But I need you to do something for me. | 行吧 但你得为我做件事 |
[03:55] | Name it. | 说吧 |
[03:57] | I want to make sure you are clear off this other situation. | 我得确保你不会再卷进梦娜那事了 |
[04:00] | Caleb, Mona’s not dangerous anymore. | 凯勒 梦娜不再是个危险人物了 |
[04:03] | She’s under lock and key. | 她被关着呢 |
[04:05] | Keep it that way. | 那就让她关着 |
[04:07] | You don’t owe her anything. | 你并不欠她什么 |
[04:09] | Okay! | 好吧 |
[04:11] | “Okay” Meaning you won’t go out there anymore? | 你这是答应以后都不会再去看她了喔 |
[04:16] | You’re sweet. | 你真好 |
[04:25] | So what made you about playing with me? | 怎么又想给我伴奏了 |
[04:29] | Um, I guess I was just intimidated by | 我只是有点害怕 |
[04:31] | the whole idea of playing in front of the audience. | 要在那么多观众前演奏 |
[04:34] | – Hmm. Stage fright. – Yeah. | -舞台恐惧啊 -对 |
[04:37] | There’s only one way to deal that: you face it. | 克服恐惧唯有直面它 |
[04:41] | You look it in the eye. | 你要直视它 |
[04:46] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[04:47] | Come over after school. We’ll practice. | 放学后过来 我们练习一下 |
[04:50] | Sounds good. | 好的 |
[04:55] | – “Look it in the eye”? – That’s what she said. | -“直视双眼” -她就这么说的 |
[04:58] | That opens a whole new dimension of creepy. | 又是个让人毛骨悚然的新发现 |
[05:01] | Toby found her eye drops, and Garrett’s in jail. | 托比找到她的眼药水 加勒特在牢里 |
[05:03] | Maybe she’s getting careless about hiding things. | 也许她放东西没那么谨慎了 |
[05:05] | Yeah, like that other earring. | 就像那只耳环 |
[05:07] | If you find that, case closed. | 等你找到案子都结了 |
[05:09] | Jenna is working with this “A”. | 詹娜跟A可是一伙的 |
[05:10] | It’s not just the earring that we have to worry about. | 要担心的不仅仅是耳环的事 |
[05:12] | Whoever opened Ali’s grave | 是谁开了艾莉的棺材 |
[05:14] | and find out keep things we put inside that coffin? | 翻出我们放在里面的纪念品 |
[05:16] | We’re gonna sort it out them. | 我们会弄清楚的 |
[05:18] | I can snoop at the same time. | 排练的同时我可以去侦察一下 |
[05:21] | Maybe this is a trap. | 搞不好这是个陷阱 |
[05:24] | I’m also pretty good at running. | 我也擅长于事后溜走 |
[05:27] | Do you remember when she knocked over that beehive? | 还记得她捅蜂窝的时候吗 |
[05:32] | It’s your Mom. She posted the grades for that makeup test. | 是你妈的短信 她寄出了补考成绩单 |
[05:36] | I thought couldn’t get that over with. | 我猜是过不了了 |
[05:37] | Wait a minute. You knocked over that beehive. | 等等 是你捅得蜂窝 |
[05:40] | Yeah, but it’s a better story if she did it. | 但这要是艾瑞亚干就更完美了 |
[05:42] | No, this can’t be right. | 不 这不可能 |
[05:43] | I got a 94 on the test. | 我考了94分 |
[05:46] | I wish I was pulling nineties. | 真希望我也能得个九十多分 |
[05:48] | Em, you know what, don’t go all Spencer on your grades. | 你别的科可别再步斯宾塞后尘了 |
[05:50] | Excuse me. | 说什么呢 |
[05:51] | No, I couldn’t have gotten that. I didn’t even finish the test. | 我不可能有94分 我都没做完试卷 |
[05:54] | So it was a mistake. | 那是搞错分数了 |
[05:58] | But you don’t think it was a mistake. | 但你觉得这不仅仅是搞错了 |
[06:00] | The last thing I need right now is people thinking I cheated. | 现在我最怕的就是别人认为我作弊了 |
[06:04] | Wait, Em. | 等等 艾米 |
[06:04] | You think that someone went into the school computer | 你认为是有人进入学校电脑系统 |
[06:06] | and boosted your grade? Someone in particular? | 把你的分数改高 某个特别的人 |
[06:09] | Wait. Are we getting a little paranoid right now? | 等等 我们是不是有点被害妄想了 |
[06:12] | You’re not paranoid if someone’s really out to get you. | 要是真有人试图整你 那就不是被害妄想 |
[06:32] | Is there something I can help you with? | 有什么可以帮你的吗 |
[06:34] | Dude, you tried to set fire to my girlfriend. | 伙计 你试图对我女朋友纵火 |
[06:38] | Yeah, sorry about that. | 是 非常抱歉 |
[06:39] | I was being ground down by a trivial bureaucracy. | 我刚被无为的官僚主义打击到了 |
[06:43] | I can’t believe I’m saying this, | 真不敢相信我说这句话 |
[06:45] | but is there something that you want to talk about? | 但是 你想倾诉一下的吗 |
[06:49] | What I want is for you to mind your own business. | 你管好自己的事情就好了 |
[06:53] | Something I’m usually pretty good at, | 这基本是我最擅长的事 |
[06:55] | but there are other people involved. | 但现在牵涉到了其他人 |
[06:57] | Hanna’s worried about you. | 汉娜很担心你 |
[06:58] | Yeah, like you worry about a pet. | 没错 就像你担心一只宠物 |
[07:00] | Tell her to save her energy. She’s got bigger problems. | 告诉她省省力气吧 她有更大的麻烦 |
[07:02] | I know all about mona being “A.” | 我知道那些关于梦娜是”A”的事 |
[07:05] | Hanna told me. | 汉娜告诉我了 |
[07:07] | It’s the tip of the iceberg. | 那只是冰山一角 |
[07:08] | Lots more under the surface. | 隐藏在表面下的 深不可测 |
[07:10] | – Ancient history. – More like current events. | – 陈年往事 – 恐怕是当务之急 |
[07:13] | You know, ripped from today’s headlines? | 就像今日头条 新鲜出炉 |
[07:16] | What headlines are we talking about? | 你在说什么今日头条 |
[07:20] | Icebergs turn over. Did you know that? | 冰山翻转了 你知道吗 |
[07:24] | They just…roll over and bring up all of that buried junk. | 整个翻转 带出所有那些深埋已久的垃圾 |
[07:30] | You don’t want to get too close when that happens. | 当它发生的时候 你绝对不想靠的太近 |
[07:36] | Is that a threat? | 这是恐吓吗 |
[07:39] | It’s an observation. | 这是我的观察 |
[07:51] | Mrs. Montgomery? Can I talk to you? | 蒙哥马利老师 能和你说几句话吗 |
[07:53] | Of course. | 当然 |
[07:54] | I wanted to ask you about the makeup test. | 我想问问关于补考的事情 |
[07:57] | I saw my grade, and I think there’s something wrong. | 我看见成绩了 我想这一定是搞错了 |
[08:00] | I don’t think it’s– | 我不认为这是 |
[08:02] | Well, are you sure it’s accurate? | 你确定这没弄错吗 |
[08:04] | Very sure. | 非常确定 |
[08:06] | I got a 94. | 我得了94分 |
[08:07] | I know. | 我知道 |
[08:08] | Mrs. Montgomery | 蒙哥马利老师 |
[08:09] | How could I get a 94 on a test I didn’t complete? | 我根本没完成试卷 怎么可能得94分呢 |
[08:12] | I think somebody did something | 我觉得有人在你批改卷子之前 |
[08:13] | to the test paper before you graded it, | 动了手脚 |
[08:15] | and I just want you to know I had nothing to do with it. | 我只想让你知道 我什么都没做 |
[08:17] | Emily, it’s all right. The test was completed. | 艾米丽 没事的 考试已经结束了 |
[08:21] | Yeah. I don’t think you understand. | 我觉得你没明白我的意思 |
[08:24] | If it was completed, it wasn’t completed by me. | 如果考试结束了 它也不是被我完成的 |
[08:28] | I do understand, and now I want to you to understand. | 我明白 现在我希望你能明白 |
[08:32] | The grade is accurate. | 分数并没有打错 |
[08:36] | Everything’s all right, I promise. | 一切都没有问题 我保证 |
[08:40] | Just keep working. | 继续加油吧 |
[09:02] | Hey. Sorry I’m late. | 不好意思我迟到了 |
[09:04] | Not a problem. Mom’s not here yet. Dad called. | 没事 妈妈还没来 爸爸打过电话了 |
[09:08] | – How was Washington? – Muggy. | -华盛顿怎么样 -闷热潮湿 |
[09:15] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[09:17] | Tired. | 累 |
[09:21] | But you had a good time? | 但你过的很开心吧 |
[09:23] | Relatively. | 相对吧 |
[09:31] | – Mom. – Hi, honey. | -妈妈 -宝贝 |
[09:33] | Spencer, I need to talk to you. | 斯宾塞 我有话要跟你说 |
[09:35] | Both of you. | 跟你们两个说 |
[09:37] | This is gonna become public knowledge soon, | 这个消息马上就会公开了 |
[09:39] | but I wanted you to hear it from me first. | 但我希望你们俩先从我这里知道 |
[09:44] | We’ve discussed this at the firm, | 我们在公司讨论过了 |
[09:45] | and I’ve decided to defend Garrett Reynolds. | 我决定为加勒特·雷诺兹辩护 |
[09:53] | Why? | 为什么 |
[09:54] | I spoke to his mother. | 我和他母亲谈过了 |
[09:55] | I know what it’s like to have | 我知道自己孩子因没做过的事情 |
[09:56] | a child accused of something they didn’t do. | 被指控是什么样的感受 |
[10:00] | The police have evidence. | 警方有证据 |
[10:03] | Maybe they do. I’d like to see what it is. | 也许他们有 我倒想看看是些什么 |
[10:05] | So you’re doing this out of curiosity? | 那么你这么做 是因为好奇心吗 |
[10:07] | I’m doing this because | 我这么做是因为 |
[10:08] | everyone deserves a strong defense. | 人人都有权找个强势的辩护律师 |
[10:10] | Mom, he has a lawyer. | 妈妈 他有律师的 |
[10:11] | I know his public defender. | 我认识他的公设辩护律师 |
[10:12] | Hector is competent to handle you for disturbing the peace, | 赫克特有能力处理扰乱治安的案子 |
[10:15] | but he’s out of his league with this. | 但他没有能力胜任此案 |
[10:17] | He couldn’t even get a change of venue. | 他甚至连更变审判地点都争取不到 |
[10:19] | Okay, then have somebody else do it. | 好吧 那也总有其他人能胜任 |
[10:22] | There must be a hundred other lawyers who can. | 肯定有成百上千的律师能胜任 |
[10:24] | I’m sure there are. | 我知道肯定有 |
[10:25] | I don’t know any that would take the case pro bono. | 但我不知道谁能无偿接下这个案子 |
[10:27] | You’re doing this for free? | 你居然免费为他辩护 |
[10:29] | That’s very generous of you. | 你真有雅量 |
[10:33] | Okay, so you talked to his parents. | 这么说 你和他的父母谈过了 |
[10:35] | Have you spoken with Garrett? | 那你和加勒特谈过吗 |
[10:36] | Yes. | 谈过了 |
[10:38] | I found his story to be credible. | 我觉得他所说的很可信 |
[10:39] | – What story is that?! – All I can say is that | -他又编了什么故事 -我只能说 |
[10:42] | he convinced me of his lack of guilt as pertains to the charges. | 他使我确信对于此项控告 他是无罪的 |
[10:45] | Mom… what are you doing? | 妈妈 你到底是在做什么 |
[10:48] | Okay? This is the man who killed my best friend. | 就是这个男人 谋杀了我最好的朋友 |
[10:51] | He killed the girl that Emily was in love with. | 他还杀了艾米丽深爱的女孩 |
[10:53] | Accused of killing them. | 是被指控谋杀了她们 |
[10:57] | Will you say something? | 你就不能说点什么吗 |
[10:58] | What do you want me to say? | 你想让我说什么 |
[11:00] | This does involve you. | 此事你也难逃干系 |
[11:02] | Any interest I had in any of this ended three months ago. | 我与此事的任何关联 早在三个月之前就结束了 |
[11:21] | You think that my mum finish your test for you. | 你觉得是我妈妈替你完成了试卷 |
[11:24] | Yeah. I’m pretty sure that’s what she was telling me. | 我确定她说的就是这个意思 |
[11:26] | – Why would she do that? – I don’t know. | -她为什么要这么做 -我也不知道 |
[11:28] | She feels sorry for me? Everybody feels sorry for me? | 她同情我 每个人都在同情我 |
[11:31] | It’s not just you. My mom’s protective instincts | 不只是你 我妈妈的保护本能 |
[11:34] | have been in overdrive since the divorce. | 在离婚之后就旺盛过头了 |
[11:36] | She’s… she’s compensating. | 她这是 补偿心理 |
[11:38] | Well, I just wish she’d compensate on somebody else. | 我只想她去找别人补偿 |
[11:41] | At least it’s not “A” Messing with your grades, right? | 至少不是A在你的成绩上动了手脚 对吧 |
[11:43] | No, but it’s a secret, | 对 但是这是一个秘密 |
[11:45] | and “A” attracts secrets like a mean girl magnet. | 而A就像是坏女孩磁铁一样吸引秘密 |
[11:47] | And that mean girl is locked up at Radley. | 这个坏女孩已经被关在拉德利了 |
[11:49] | This is somebody else. | 这是其他人 |
[11:51] | Somebody who digs up graves. | 那个挖了坟墓的人 |
[11:55] | I can’t believe that we are talking about “A.” | 真不敢相信我们还在谈论A |
[11:57] | I thought we were done with this when they grabbed Mona. | 当他们抓住梦娜时 我以为一切都结束了 |
[11:59] | We’re right back in the same place. | 现在我们又回到了原点 |
[12:02] | No, we’re not. | 不 我们没有 |
[12:05] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[12:08] | It’s different. | 情况不一样了 |
[12:09] | Listen, we did not go through all of that | 听着 我们经历了这么多 |
[12:12] | to crawl under somebody else’s thumb. | 并不是为了被人玩弄于鼓掌之中 |
[12:14] | I am way more angry than I am scared now. | 我现在是愤怒而不是害怕 |
[12:18] | Can I borrow some of that? | 能借我点儿愤怒么 |
[12:21] | Any time. | 随时 |
[12:31] | When you tell mom, be accurate. | 给妈打小报告的时候说清楚 |
[12:34] | This is my second, not including lunch. | 这是第二杯 不包括午餐时候那杯 |
[12:38] | That’s none of my business. | 这不关我的事 |
[12:40] | That is correct. | 这就对了 |
[12:42] | I do want to ask you something, though. | 不过 我确实有事要问你 |
[12:48] | How do you really feel about mom defending Garrett? | 妈妈替加勒特辩护 你到底怎么想的 |
[12:51] | How I feel? | 我怎么想 |
[12:53] | I’m completely indifferent. | 我完全不关心 |
[12:55] | Yeah, I don’t really buy that. | 我才不信呢 |
[12:57] | I think that somehow you convinced her to do it. | 我觉得是你劝她这么做的 |
[13:00] | – Why would I do that? – I don’t know. | -我为什么要这样 -我不知道 |
[13:02] | But I know that you and he | 但我知道就在他被捕前 |
[13:03] | got awfully tight just before he was arrested. | 你俩非常亲密 |
[13:06] | You have a lurid imagination. | 你想象力真丰富 |
[13:09] | My imagination is nothing compared to the facts, Melissa. | 相比事实 我的想象力根本不算什么 梅丽莎 |
[13:13] | You were on that video in Ali’s bedroom, | 那段艾丽卧室的视频里有你 |
[13:15] | and when he walked out of that bedroom, he killed someone. | 然后他走出卧室 杀了人 |
[13:18] | Will you just stop? | 你说够了没 |
[13:20] | For once in your life | 能不能别总是 |
[13:21] | stop trying to be the smartest person in the room. | 争当最聪明的人 哪怕一次也好 |
[13:24] | Climb out of Spencerworld long enough to see | 爬出斯宾塞的世界好好看看 |
[13:26] | some people have lost everything, everything. | 有些人失去了一切 一切啊 |
[13:32] | Melissa… | 梅丽莎 |
[13:35] | When you called back in June from the hospital, | 当你六月从医院打电话回来 |
[13:38] | when you– | 当你 |
[13:40] | when you were there, | 当你在那边的时候 |
[13:42] | I asked mom if I could come up and see you.I did. | 我求过妈妈我能不能去看你 我有 |
[13:47] | And she said no. | 她说不行 |
[13:50] | I didn’t want to see anybody else. | 我不想见其他人 |
[13:53] | I woke up in that room a hundred miles from here… | 我在千里之外的房间里醒过来的时候 |
[13:57] | And I knew something was wrong. | 我就知道出问题了 |
[14:00] | I just wanted mom. | 我只想见妈妈 |
[14:04] | I’m sorry you lost your baby. | 很抱歉你的孩子没了 |
[14:09] | You know, I hope she does get him off– | 其实我希望妈妈帮他脱罪 |
[14:11] | Guilty or not. | 不管是否有罪 |
[14:13] | Why? | 为什么 |
[14:14] | Because of all the men I’ve had to deal with, | 因为在我所有打过交道的男人中 |
[14:17] | he is the only one who’s always told me the truth. | 只有他始终告诉我真相 |
[14:21] | I figured it out too late, but I figured it out. | 我明白的太晚了 但起码我明白了 |
[15:03] | – Am I putting you to sleep? – No! | -是我催眠你了吗 -不 |
[15:05] | No, no, no. I– I’m just a little rusty on this part. | 不不 我只是这一段不太熟 |
[15:08] | We can take a break. | 我们可以休息一下 |
[15:11] | Okay. | 好的 |
[15:19] | So, how’s Emily? | 艾米丽还好吗 |
[15:21] | When I hear her, she sounds strong, | 听她的声音 感觉还是很坚强 |
[15:23] | but, um, it’s hard to tell when you can’t see her face. | 但是看不到表情 还是很难判断 |
[15:26] | She’s fine. Like you said, she’s strong. | 她还好 正如你所说 她很坚强 |
[15:30] | But the heart can only take so much– the heart and the mind. | 但你的心只能承受这点 内心和意念 |
[15:33] | Case in point: poor little Mona. | 比方说 可怜的小梦娜 |
[15:38] | It’s a little hard to think of her | 就现在的状况看 |
[15:39] | as “Poor little Mona” Under the circumstances. | 说她可怜有点勉强吧 |
[15:42] | Yeah, I suppose. | 或许 |
[15:43] | The circumstances worked out well for you, didn’t they? | 当前的状况倒是对你们很有利 不是吗 |
[15:47] | It’s not that tidy. Somebody did open Alison’s grave. | 也没多好 有人挖开了艾莉森的坟墓 |
[15:51] | But no one thinks that you had anything to do with that. | 但没人会联想到你们 |
[15:55] | Do they? | 有吗 |
[16:00] | I bet those cookies are cool enough now. | 饼干大概已经凉好了 |
[16:06] | You need any help? | 你要帮忙吗 |
[16:08] | No, I can manage. | 不 我自己能行 |
[16:31] | – Earplugs? – That’s what it said. | -耳塞 -就这么写的 |
[16:33] | Okay, tomorrow’s Wednesday. | 好吧 明天就是周三了 |
[16:34] | If it means this week. | 如果是这周的话 |
[16:36] | I wish people would be more specific with their clues. | 真希望大家会留下更明确的线索 |
[16:38] | I’ll put it in the suggestion box. | 我会把这条丢进意见箱 |
[16:40] | What do we do about this? | 这事我们怎么办 |
[16:41] | I want to know where Jenna is tomorrow at 4:15. | 我想知道明天下午4点15詹娜会在哪儿 |
[16:44] | She asked about you, Em. | 她问到了你 艾米 |
[16:45] | What did she want to know? | 她想知道什么 |
[16:47] | How you were holding up. | 你状况怎么样 |
[16:50] | She wants to know if you can remember being in the car with her. | 她想知道你记不记得和她在车里 |
[16:52] | She just can’t come out and say it. | 她只是不能直接说出来罢了 |
[16:53] | This is crazy. | 太变态了 |
[16:54] | It’s like trying to read a book | 就好像在读一本书 |
[16:55] | and someone keeps ripping out the pages. | 但总有人撕掉书页 |
[16:57] | Em, we’ll put it together, all right? | 艾米 我们能拼凑起来的 好吗 |
[17:00] | Yeah. We know that somewhere between being with us | 是 你离开我们和到艾莉森的坟墓中间的时间 |
[17:02] | and getting to Alison’s grave, you were with Jenna. | 你是跟詹娜在一起 |
[17:05] | We just have to find out | 我们只需要弄明白 |
[17:06] | how you got in the car and where you went, | 你怎么上的那辆车还有你去了哪儿 |
[17:08] | and we’ll be that much closer | 然后我们就容易弄清楚 |
[17:09] | to figuring out what happened that night. | 那天晚上到底发生了什么 |
[17:13] | Mom. Hey. | 妈 |
[17:15] | Have you spoken to your mom? | 你跟你妈谈过了吗 |
[17:17] | Yeah. She gave a prepared statement | 嗯 她发表了一翻准备好的说辞 |
[17:19] | and then she declined to answer any questions. | 然后拒绝回答我的任何问题 |
[17:21] | – Why is she doing this? – Melissa made her do it. | -她为什么要这么做 -梅丽莎劝她的 |
[17:24] | I know. I just… I don’t know why. | 我知道的 我就是想不通为什么 |
[17:27] | Is she afraid of something Garrett could say? | 她是怕加勒特说出什么吗 |
[17:33] | I had a thought about Garrett and Melissa. | 关于加勒特和梅丽莎 我有个想法 |
[17:36] | What kind of thought? | 什么想法 |
[17:39] | A pretty nasty one. | 比较肮脏的 |
[17:41] | Okay, now you have to say it. | 好吧 现在你必须说清楚 |
[17:45] | What if Garrett and Melissa got together? | 加勒特和梅丽莎会不会曾搞在一起过呢 |
[17:49] | I mean, he went to the hospital with her to get her ultrasound. | 我是说 他陪她去医院照超声波 |
[17:52] | Where are you going with this? | 你到底想说什么 |
[17:54] | I’m saying, what if Ian’s not the father of Melissa’s baby? | 梅丽莎孩子的父亲也许不是伊恩呢 |
[17:57] | Okay, next stop twilight zone. | 越来越离谱了 |
[17:59] | Wait. If Garrett got Melissa pregnant, | 等下 如果加勒特是孩子的父亲 |
[18:02] | why wouldn’t she marry him? | 梅丽莎为什么不嫁给他 |
[18:06] | My parents might not have liked Ian, | 我父母可能不喜欢伊恩 |
[18:08] | but he still had it over a civil servant. | 但加勒特毕竟是个人民公仆啊 |
[18:12] | Garrett was talking about medical records– | 加勒特所说的病历 |
[18:14] | we thought he was talking about Jenna’s. | 我们以为指的是詹娜 |
[18:17] | Jenna’s medical records wouldn’t have changed your mother’s mind, | 詹娜的病历不会改变你妈妈的看法 |
[18:19] | But…Melissa’s… | 但梅丽莎的 |
[18:24] | So, my mom can’t drive me to Philadelphia tomorrow. | 我妈妈明天不能开车送我去费城了 |
[18:27] | She has to speak with the vice-principal. | 她得和副校长谈话 |
[18:29] | – About what? – I-I don’t know. She didn’t say. | -谈什么 -我不知道 她没说 |
[19:14] | There was a time when a man would have wait weeks | 以前人们要等好几周 |
[19:16] | for a rejection to come by mail. | 才会收到拒信 |
[19:18] | Now the Internet delivers big, | 现在只要点击鼠标 |
[19:20] | concentrated blobs of disappointment with the click of a mouse. | 令人失望沮丧的消息就能传过来 |
[19:28] | So…there’s no point in me coming over there | 所以说我过来安慰你 |
[19:31] | and trying to make you feel better? | 也没什么意义了 |
[19:33] | No, but… | 是没什么 不过 |
[19:35] | it’s important to keep up appearances. | 你的出现还是很重要的 |
[19:51] | What? | 怎么了 |
[19:55] | Have you ever helped out a student? | 你有没有帮学生解决过困难 |
[19:59] | Is that a trick question? | 这个问题是个陷阱吗 |
[20:00] | Well, like, they underperformed on a test or something, | 比如说 他们在一次考试中表现不佳 |
[20:03] | but you knew that they knew the information, | 但你知道他们已经掌握了知识 |
[20:04] | so you helped out their grade a little bit. | 所以你就帮他们改一下成绩之类的 |
[20:08] | I get the feeling this isn’t a hypothetical discussion. | 我感觉这不是个假设性的问题 |
[20:14] | Emily thinks that my mom helped her… | 艾米丽认为我妈妈帮她 |
[20:17] | changed her grade on a test. | 修改了考试成绩 |
[20:19] | – Did Emily talk to your mother about this? – Yes. | -艾米丽和你妈谈过这事了吗 -谈了 |
[20:22] | And my mom basically said that that’s what she did. | 而且我妈基本上承认这样做了 |
[20:25] | Well, what you think? | 那你觉得呢 |
[20:26] | I…I think that my mom’s been through a lot. | 我觉得我妈妈最近经历了太多事 |
[20:31] | My stuff and you-and-me stuff, | 我的事 咱俩的事 |
[20:34] | and all that on top of a divorce? | 再加上她自己也离了婚 |
[20:36] | I can see why she’d want to help out Emily. | 我能理解她为什么要帮助艾米丽 |
[20:42] | You don’t look surprised. | 你看起来一点不惊讶啊 |
[20:45] | Surprised that your mother would want to help a student? No. | 惊讶于你妈妈会帮助学生吗 完全不会 |
[20:50] | The vice-principal wants to talk to my mom about this. | 可副校长要和我妈谈这件事 |
[20:55] | Are they gonna fire her? | 她会被解雇吗 |
[21:01] | I drink a lot of water. | 我总是喝水 |
[21:03] | My mouth is always really dry. It’s the pills. | 我嘴巴总是特别干 都是那些药害的 |
[21:06] | Really dry. So I drink a lot of water. | 特别干 我得喝好多水 |
[21:07] | Sort of like a cleanse. Do you want some water? | 就像在清肠一样 你要喝水吗 |
[21:11] | Um, no. No, I’m fine, thank you. | 不用了 我很好 谢谢 |
[21:13] | Me too. | 我也很好 |
[21:19] | You seem really different from the last time I was here. | 你似乎和我上次见你的时候大不一样了 |
[21:22] | They changed what I was taking. | 他们给我换药了 |
[21:23] | What I’m taking now is different. | 我现在吃的药和以前不一样了 |
[21:25] | But it makes my mouth really dry. | 但总是让我的嘴巴很干 |
[21:27] | And they won’t let you have gum. | 他们还不让我吃口香糖 |
[21:29] | What is the deal with that? | 凭什么啊 |
[21:31] | – So, do you have many visitors? – My parents. | -有很多人来探望你吗 -我爸妈 |
[21:34] | Mostly they just sit and look at me | 大多数时候他们就坐在那儿看着我 |
[21:35] | like they don’t quite know who I am. | 就好像不认识我一样 |
[21:38] | Awkward. | 真尴尬 |
[21:43] | But even when I was quiet, I knew you were here. | 但就算我之前不说话 我也知道你来陪我 |
[21:47] | It helped. Really. | 这对我很有帮助 真的 |
[21:51] | I mean, let’s be honest, | 老实说 |
[21:53] | we’ve had our ups and downs, | 咱们的关系起起伏伏时好时坏 |
[21:55] | and I’ve had to forgive myself for a lot of that. | 绝大多数是由于我的原因 |
[22:01] | But how are you, hanna banana? | 但是你最近过得怎么样 汉娜小亲亲 |
[22:03] | What’s the news of the boulevard? | 外面有什么新闻没 |
[22:05] | I’m not here to talk about the boulevard, | 我不是过来和你聊这些的 |
[22:07] | or the water, or the gum, all right? | 更不是来聊喝水啊口香糖之类的事情 |
[22:10] | We thought you being in here was the end of it, | 我们本以为你到这里来能让一切结束 |
[22:12] | and it’s not. | 可我们错了 |
[22:13] | And you know that. | 你还对一切了如指掌 |
[22:16] | The question is, how do you know? | 我想问你 你怎么知道的 |
[22:21] | I’m sorry somebody’s giving you such a hard time. | 我很抱歉你过得很不好 |
[22:25] | You have to be so careful these days. | 你最近一定要多加小心 |
[22:27] | It’s like you can’t trust anybody. | 不能相信任何人 |
[22:29] | Not even family. | 甚至亲人 |
[22:32] | But don’t worry. You’ll always have me. | 不过别担心 你一直有我呢 |
[22:36] | I’m not gonna forget any of you. | 我绝对不会忘记你们的 |
[22:39] | So, tell me, did they ever find what’s left of Alison? | 告诉我 有人发现艾莉森有什么丢了吗 |
[23:31] | Hello. | 你好 |
[23:35] | Hello. | 你好 |
[23:37] | So you’ve discovered my other office. | 看来你发现我的第二课堂了 |
[23:40] | This is where I see some of the students | 我在这里 |
[23:41] | that I’ve started tutoring. | 和我辅导的学生碰面 |
[23:43] | Are we going to have a turf war? | 咱们是要来个地盘争夺战吗 |
[23:45] | No, no, I don’t think so. | 不 我没这个意思 |
[23:48] | I want to talk to you about Emily. | 我想和你聊聊艾米丽 |
[23:55] | Emily talks to Aria, and Aria talks to you. | 艾米丽告诉艾瑞亚 艾瑞亚又告诉你 |
[23:58] | That’s our brave new world. | 这个新世界就是这么运转的 |
[23:59] | Why does Hackett want to talk to you? | 哈克特为什么要找你谈话 |
[24:02] | It’s nothing for you to be concerned about. | 这事就不劳你费心了 |
[24:06] | I’m not just a spectator here. | 我不仅仅是个旁观者 |
[24:10] | He wants to ask me about my grading practice. | 他想谈谈我给学生评分的事情 |
[24:13] | Okay. Why? | 好吧 为什么呢 |
[24:16] | The office received a note from a student | 办公室收到一封学生写的信 |
[24:19] | who thinks I might be showing favoritism… | 信中说我偏袒某些学生 |
[24:22] | altering test scores. | 给他们更改了考试成绩 |
[24:24] | – Which student? – It was anonymous. | -哪个学生 -是封匿名信 |
[24:29] | I’ve done a very foolish and shortsighted thing. | 我当时没有考虑太多 做了件蠢事 |
[24:34] | You did a very human thing. | 你做了一件很有人情味的事情 |
[24:36] | How are you gonna handle it? | 你打算怎么处理 |
[24:39] | I’m going to handle it the way | 当艾米丽知道真相之后的举动 |
[24:41] | that Emily handled it when she found out– | 就是我要做的 |
[24:43] | I’m going to tell the truth. | 我要把真相说出来 |
[24:46] | Or…I could blame you. | 或者 我可以赖在你头上 |
[24:50] | Maybe if you’d come into the classroom a little bit earlier, | 如果你早点来教室的话 |
[24:53] | I wouldn’t have done it. | 也许我就不会那么做了 |
[24:56] | That’s an interesting approach. | 这真是个有趣的解决方法 |
[24:58] | But if it works for you, go for it. | 如果你觉得可以 就这么做吧 |
[25:01] | You know, with everything else going on in my life, | 你知道 我生活的方方面面里 |
[25:03] | I thought I was okay at work… | 我以为只有工作还在正轨上 |
[25:06] | that I had perspective. | 还看的到前景 |
[25:09] | I was wrong. | 但我错了 |
[25:12] | It’s not easy to keep things separate. | 把工作和生活完全分离开 并不容易 |
[25:15] | No, it’s not. | 是的 确实不易 |
[25:28] | – Are you following me? – No. | -你在跟踪我吗 -没有 |
[25:30] | That would mean I didn’t know where you were going, | 如果我不知道你去哪 但又非常清楚 |
[25:32] | and I was pretty sure of that. | 那才叫跟踪 |
[25:35] | Do you want a ride back to town? | 想搭我的车回城吗 |
[25:37] | I thought that we had a deal about you not coming out here. | 我以为我们已经说好了 你不会再来 |
[25:40] | Why can’t you just trust me on this? | 这件事上 你为什么就不能相信我呢 |
[25:41] | I do trust you, okay? I just don’t want you | 我是相信你的 但是我真的不希望 |
[25:44] | coming out here to visit madhouse Mona. | 你再来这探望那个疯子梦娜 |
[25:46] | Do not call her that. | 我不许你这么叫她 |
[25:47] | I call ’em like I see ’em. | 我这么叫她因为她就是个疯子 |
[25:49] | There is another Mona in there– | 在这里的是另一个梦娜 |
[25:50] | The one I grew up with, the one who stuck with me. | 那个和我一起长大 天天跟我在一起 |
[25:53] | Not the one who tore up your letter or tortured my friends | 而不是撕了你的信 折磨我的朋友们 |
[25:56] | and ran me over with a car. | 开车撞我的那个梦娜 |
[26:00] | Whoa, whoa, spool back. | 等等 你刚说什么 |
[26:02] | When did she hit you with a car? | 她什么时候开车撞你了 |
[26:09] | She is the one that ran you over? | 她就是那个撞你的人吗 |
[26:10] | No. You know what, I went over the car, not under it. | 不是 是我从车上滚过 不是被车轧过 |
[26:14] | – Why didn’t you say something? – What was I supposed to tell you? | -你为什么不说 -我应该怎么跟你说 |
[26:16] | – The truth? – You make it sound like it’s so easy. | -告诉我真相 -你说起来容易 |
[26:20] | You want to know the truth, well, boom! Here it is. | 你想知道真相吗 嘭 这就是真相 |
[26:21] | It’s like a big bowl of spaghetti that’s all tangled. | 就像是一碗被搅和了的意大利面 |
[26:25] | – Have you ever untangled spaghetti? – No. | -你试过理清那些意大利面吗 -没有 |
[26:28] | Well, there you go. | 现在就试试吧 |
[26:39] | – Hey, you know what, I need to talk to you. – About what? | -我得跟你谈谈 -有什么好谈的 |
[26:41] | – You were visiting Mona. – Maybe. | -你是来看梦娜的 – 也许吧 |
[26:45] | I could have a lot of emotionally disturbed friends. | 我可以有一堆精神错乱的朋友 |
[26:47] | I saw you go in the day room. | 我在休息室里看见你了 |
[26:53] | Okay, fine. I was visiting mona. So what? | 好吧 我是来看梦娜的 那又怎么样 |
[26:55] | – Why? – Same reason you’ve been visiting her– | -为什么 -和你来看她的理由一样 |
[26:58] | – To see if she’s really mental. – That’s not why I’m here. | -来看她是不是真疯了 -我不是因为这个 |
[27:01] | No? You didn’t even consider that she might be faking? | 不是吗 难道你就没想过她是装疯吗 |
[27:05] | That was pretty stupid, Hanna. | 那样真的很傻 汉娜 |
[27:07] | – Why would she be faking it? – It’s better than going to jail. | -为什么要装疯 -总比去监狱要好 |
[27:10] | – And safer. – Safer for who? | -也更安全 – 对谁来说 |
[27:12] | It’s better for a lot of people if Mona stays crazy. Right? | 梦娜继续疯下去 对很多人都好 对吧 |
[27:41] | What time is it? | 现在几点了 |
[27:43] | Uh, four o’clock. | 四点 |
[27:46] | Do you think h. Cobb is coming to her, | 你觉得是科布约的她 |
[27:47] | Or is she going to him, her, whatever. | 还是她去找的他 或许是个女的 管他呢 |
[27:49] | I don’t know. I couldn’t tell from the note. | 不知道 从纸条上看不出来 |
[27:51] | It just said “Cobb, 415,” And “Earplugs.” | 就只写着”科布 415″和”耳塞” |
[27:55] | Earplugs? | 耳塞 |
[27:59] | I do not need things to get any weirder. | 事情已经不能再诡异了 |
[28:03] | Hi. My name is Melissa Hastings, | 你好 我叫梅丽莎·海斯汀 |
[28:05] | and I was an emergency room patient there back in June. | 六月的时候我进过一次急诊室 |
[28:09] | I was just wondering if I could get a copy of my records | 能不能给我复制一份入院记录 |
[28:11] | for the insurance company. | 保险公司理赔需要用的 |
[28:13] | – I’ll connect you to patient services. – Thank you. | -我为你转接患者服务部 -谢谢 |
[28:16] | Ezra knows what your mom did? | 以斯拉知道你妈妈做的事了吗 |
[28:19] | We danced around it a bit, | 我们兜了会儿圈子 |
[28:20] | but he finally came out and said it. | 最后他自己说了 |
[28:23] | – I wish I had a teacher like that. – Hanna. | -有老师这么帮我就好了 -汉娜 |
[28:25] | This is a bad thing. My mom needs this job. | 这不是好事 我妈妈需要这份工作 |
[28:28] | Sorry! She was just trying to help out poor Em. | 对不起啦 她只是想帮帮可怜的艾米 |
[28:32] | Yeah, I think poor Em is | 我想可怜的艾米已经厌倦了 |
[28:33] | getting a little tired of being called “Poor Em.” | 老是被叫做”可怜的艾米” |
[28:39] | Are you sure? It would have been June Tenth. | 你确定吗 应该是六月十日 |
[28:42] | I was staying at the Hanover, and then I came in through the E.R. | 那天我在汉诺威 然后直接被送到急诊室的 |
[28:46] | It was a miscarriage. | 是流产 |
[28:47] | I’m sorry, Miss Hastings, | 对不起 海斯汀小姐 |
[28:49] | we have no record of you being in this facility. | 我们这里没有你入院的记录 |
[28:52] | Well, I was. | 可是我的确去了的 |
[28:55] | I-I might have given you my husband’s name, Thomas. | 我可能留的是我丈夫的名字 托马斯 |
[28:58] | Could you look that up? It’s the same social security number. | 你能否试着搜索一下 同一个社保号码 |
[29:01] | Just a moment. | 请稍等 |
[29:03] | I should have just come out and asked him. | 我就应该直接问他的 |
[29:06] | “Lucas, you were at the masquerade with Jenna. | “卢卡斯 你和詹娜一起出现在化妆舞会 |
[29:08] | Who were you talking to? | 你们在跟谁说话 |
[29:09] | Who was the black swan?” | 黑天鹅是谁” |
[29:10] | You would have asked him that in front of Caleb? | 你能当着凯勒的面问这些吗 |
[29:12] | I couldn’t make things worse with Caleb if I tried. | 如果我问了 那我和凯勒的关系会更糟 |
[29:16] | Well, has he asked you anything else about Mona? | 他还问过你什么别的关于梦娜的事吗 |
[29:19] | About the hit-and-run or anything? | 关于撞车逃逸或别的 |
[29:20] | No. He didn’t say a word the whole drive back to town. | 没有 回去的路上他一句话都没说 |
[29:23] | Honestly, I think he’s scared to ask me anything. | 说实话 我觉得他已经怕了 什么都不会问了 |
[29:29] | No Hastings, no Thomas– | 没有海斯汀 没有托马斯 |
[29:31] | I’m sorry, there’s no record of you being here. | 对不起 这里没有你入院的记录 |
[29:35] | Well, I…suppose I might have gone to another hospital. | 也许我被送去其它医院 |
[29:39] | If you were staying at the Hanover, | 如果当时你在汉诺威 |
[29:41] | this is where they would have sent you. | 他们一定会送你来我们医院的 |
[29:42] | The next closest emergency room is three towns over. | 距离最近的急诊室在三个镇以外了 |
[29:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[30:14] | I guess we’re going for a ride. | 看来我们要兜兜风了 |
[30:24] | Hanover resort. Good afternoon. | 这里是汉诺威度假酒店 下午好 |
[30:26] | Hi. My name is Melissa Hastings, | 你好 我叫梅丽莎·海斯汀 |
[30:28] | and I was a guest at your resort this summer. | 今年夏天我住在你们酒店 |
[30:31] | I have a question about my bill. | 我有点关于账单的问题想咨询一下 |
[30:33] | I can help you with that. Let me pull it up. | 很高兴帮助您 我来调一下记录 |
[30:36] | So my credit card statement shows me leaving on June Tenth. | 我信用卡记录显示我是六月十日退的房 |
[30:39] | – Does that match your records? – Miss hastings, | -和你们的记录相符吗 -海斯汀小姐 |
[30:41] | I show you staying three days beyond the tenth. | 记录显示你一直待到13号 |
[30:45] | – Are you sure? – I have restaurant and spa charges | -你确定吗 -这里有餐厅 水疗 |
[30:48] | as well as the additional room. | 和附加客房的消费记录 |
[30:50] | Additional room? | 附加客房 |
[30:51] | For Veronica Hastings, | 为维罗妮卡·海斯汀定的 |
[30:52] | arriving June Tenth. | 入住时间6月10号 |
[30:54] | You used the same credit card for both rooms | 两间房同一张卡支付 |
[30:55] | and check out together on the thirteenth. | 在13号一起退房 |
[31:00] | The thirteenth. | 13号 |
[31:11] | Emily… | 艾米丽 |
[31:13] | What are you doing here? | 你来这干什么 |
[31:15] | I’m gonna talk to the vice-principal with you. | 我要跟你一起去见副校长 |
[31:17] | No. No, you’re not. | 不 不关你的事 |
[31:19] | This was my misjudgment, not yours. | 是我的所为有失偏颇 不是你的错 |
[31:21] | Tell me you would have done this for anybody else. | 那告诉我 换做是别人你也会这样做 |
[31:24] | That’s not the point. | 这不是重点 |
[31:26] | Mrs. Montgomery, I’m really grateful that you did this, | 蒙哥马利老师 我真的很感谢你为我做的 |
[31:28] | but you don’t know what you’ve done. | 但你不明白你做了什么 |
[31:31] | Mrs. Montgomery, look who came back for a visit. | 蒙哥马利老师 看看谁回来看我们了 |
[31:33] | Mrs. Montgomery. Emily. | 蒙哥马利老师 艾米丽 你们好 |
[31:35] | – Mr. Fitz. – Ezra. | -费兹老师 -以斯拉 |
[31:38] | Uh, Mr. Hackett, you wanted to see me. | 哈克特先生 你要见我 |
[31:40] | I did, but the matter has been resolved. | 的确 但问题已经解决了 |
[31:43] | It has? | 是吗 |
[31:44] | I told Mr. Hackett about my going to your class | 我告诉哈克特先生艾米丽补考后 |
[31:47] | after Emily’s makeup test. | 我去班上找过你 |
[31:48] | I guess I just got a little overinvested in being your tutor. | 我猜我辅导你辅导得过于投入了 |
[31:52] | Happens to the best of us. | 这是人之常情 |
[31:54] | I also confessed to getting you to grade her test in front of me | 我也承认了 是我要你当着我的面评卷 |
[31:58] | to see how she did, and I realized that might look like | 我意识到那样看起来像是 |
[32:01] | I was trying to get her preferential treatment. | 我想让你偏袒一下她 |
[32:03] | Nonsense. Just a little professional courtesy | 胡说 只是出于专业礼仪 |
[32:06] | to help the system work better. | 有助于改进我们的教育体系 |
[32:09] | Well, anyway, I feel better getting it off my conscience. | 不管怎样 说出来我良心好过多了 |
[32:21] | A medical building? | 医疗建筑 |
[32:23] | All this for a crummy doctor’s appointment? | 费这么大劲只是为了来见医生吗 |
[32:25] | Seriously? What a rip. | 太瞎了 |
[32:27] | Let’s just go over there, look at the directory, | 我们过去查下员工名录 |
[32:29] | and see what kind of doctor Dr. Cobb is. | 看看科布医生是何方圣神 |
[32:32] | Give her a minute to get out of the lobby, then we’ll go. | 等她离开大厅 我们就进去 |
[32:42] | Look. | 看 |
[32:46] | Oh, my God, it’s Jenna! | 天呐 是詹娜 |
[32:49] | Call Spencer and Em! | 给斯宾塞和艾米打电话 |
[32:56] | Spence, call Emily, tell her we’re following Jenna. | 斯宾塞 通知艾米丽 我们在跟踪詹娜 |
[33:10] | You know, you think I wouldn’t have remembered | 你可能以为我忘了 |
[33:12] | this thing owes me a lot of quarters. | 这个机器讹了我多少个硬币 |
[33:21] | When did you become friends with Arthur Hackett? | 你何时和亚瑟·哈克特成为朋友了 |
[33:25] | I’m not, but I know how much he hates conflict | 没有 但我知道他很讨厌争斗 |
[33:28] | almost as much as he hates making a decision, | 也讨厌做决定 |
[33:30] | so I thought if I offered him a way out, he’d take it. | 所以我想如果我能给个台阶 他会乐意接受 |
[33:34] | And he did. | 他的确接受了 |
[33:37] | So now we’ve both lied for Emily. | 所以我们俩都为艾米丽而撒了谎 |
[33:40] | Yeah. Some role models we are. | 我们就是这样给她们树立的榜样 |
[33:43] | And why did you do this? | 你为何要这样做 |
[33:45] | This has nothing to do with Aria and me, | 如果你以为是因为艾瑞亚的话 |
[33:47] | – if that’s what you’re thinking. – Then why? | -我可以告诉你不是 -那是为什么 |
[33:50] | Because I knew why you did what you did. | 因为我了解你这样做的原因 |
[33:53] | I’m a teacher. | 我也是个老师 |
[33:56] | And we used to be friends. | 我们曾经是朋友 |
[34:03] | Thank you for the soda. | 谢谢你帮我弄到汽水 |
[34:17] | She went in there. | 她进了那家店 |
[34:18] | A gunstore? What is she doing at a…frickin’ gun store?! | 枪支店 她去枪支店干什么 |
[34:23] | Duh. Can you say “Target practice”? | 还能干什么 难道是打靶练习吗 |
[34:25] | That’s the car, isn’t it? | 那是她的车 对吗 |
[34:27] | That’s the one. | 是的 |
[34:30] | Spence, did you call the hospital? | 斯宾塞 你给医院打电话了吗 |
[34:33] | Yeah, I called. | 打了 |
[34:35] | Are they… are they sending the records? | 他们把记录传过来了吗 |
[34:39] | – There aren’t any records. – What’s that supposed to mean? | -根本就没什么记录 -什么意思 |
[34:42] | It means that Melissa didn’t lose her baby in June. | 意味着梅丽莎六月没有流产 |
[34:49] | There she is. | 她出来了 |
[34:55] | Hanna, stop. Stop. | 汉娜 停下 |
[34:57] | No, Spencer, I’m sick of this. | 不 斯宾塞 我受够了 |
[34:59] | We’re lying to everybody, | 我们对每个人撒谎 |
[35:00] | everybody’s lying to us– no mas. | 而他们又欺骗我们 受够了 |
[35:02] | – Han–you– – Let her go. | -汉 -让她去吧 |
[35:13] | Wow, Jenna. What a sight for sore eyes. | 詹娜 真是让我眼前一亮啊 |
[35:24] | My uncle Ned taught me solitaire. | 奈得叔叔教我玩纸牌 |
[35:27] | He said as long as I had a deck of cards, I’d never be bored. | 他说只要手中有一副牌 就永远不会无聊 |
[35:31] | He taught me eight sages, | 他教我玩”八贤者” |
[35:32] | twelve sleeping maidens, blonds and brunettes. | “十二沉睡少女”和”金发黑发”[扑克的玩法] |
[35:35] | But I like klondike the best. | 但我最爱接龙 |
[35:39] | I like the way it looks. Don’t you? | 摆出来很好看 你不觉得吗 |
[35:43] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[35:46] | – You’re big on games. – It helps pass the time. | -你是游戏高手 -能打发时间 |
[35:50] | Till what? | 打发到什么时候 |
[35:55] | Maybe I believe this, and maybe I don’t… | 我可能相信 也可能不相信 |
[35:59] | But get this straight– | 但你听清楚了 |
[36:01] | Do not mess with Hanna. | 别把汉娜耍着玩 |
[36:04] | That is the one thing that I came here to say, | 我来这只想说这一句 |
[36:07] | and I’ve said it. | 我说完了 |
[36:09] | You two make a lovely couple. | 你俩真恩爱 |
[36:12] | You’re laughing at all of us in there, in your head. | 你脑子里一直在嘲笑着我们每个人 |
[36:16] | Aren’t you? | 对吗 |
[36:21] | Well, here’s the real joke. | 这才是最好笑的 |
[36:24] | I get to walk out of that door. | 我能走出那扇门 |
[36:26] | But you… aren’t going anywhere. | 而你哪都不能去 |
[36:34] | You…are a lousy kisser. | 你就一副恶心的嘴脸 |
[37:05] | All this time you could see. | 你一直都能看见 |
[37:07] | From the very first operation. | 第一次手术后就能看见了 |
[37:10] | Yes. | 对 |
[37:11] | How could you lie about this? | 你干嘛要撒谎 |
[37:13] | – It was the only protection I had. – Protection from what? | -只有这样才能保护自己 -保护什么 |
[37:16] | Someone tried to burn down our house with me in it, remember? | 有人想在家烧死我 记得吗 |
[37:20] | If people think that you’re blind, they get careless. | 如果人们以为你失明的话 就会掉以轻心 |
[37:23] | You see what they don’t think you can see. | 你能看见他们认为你看不见的事情 |
[37:26] | And you never told Toby. | 你从没告诉过托比 |
[37:27] | He was safer if he didn’t know. | 他不知道才更安全 |
[37:29] | God, you are so twisted. | 你太恶毒了 |
[37:31] | I wonder how I got that way? | 那都是拜你们所赐 |
[37:35] | I was in your car that night. | 我那晚在你车上 |
[37:36] | – Yes, you were. – Where were you going? | -是的 -你本来要去哪儿 |
[37:38] | I was just driving. | 我只是在开车 |
[37:40] | You think I enjoyed carrying that cane? | 你们以为我愿意天天拿着盲杖吗 |
[37:43] | At least at night I could get out of town, get out of Rosewood, | 幸好我可以在晚上离开玫瑰镇 |
[37:46] | and not worry about anybody seeing me. | 而不用担心别人看见我 |
[37:48] | Yeah, but somebody did see you. | 但还是有人看到你了 |
[37:51] | Dead of night, edge of town, | 死亡之夜 在城镇边上 |
[37:54] | and Emily was just standing there… in the middle of the road. | 艾米丽就站在路中间 |
[37:57] | I almost hit her. | 我差点就撞上她了 |
[37:58] | You were drunk and crying, | 你醉醺醺的哭着 |
[38:01] | talking about Maya. | 嘴里不停地念叨玛雅 |
[38:02] | I couldn’t just leave you there. | 我不能把你丢在那儿 |
[38:04] | Yeah, she might tell someone she saw you. | 是啊 她可能跟别人说看见你了 |
[38:07] | Witnesses can be a bitch. | 目击者可能是婊子 |
[38:11] | She was so messed up that I thought that she wouldn’t remember, | 她醉的不省人事 我认为她不会记得 |
[38:13] | and if she did, who would believe her? | 就算她记得 谁又会相信呢 |
[38:15] | So I put you in the car and I was going to take you home, | 所以我把你拖上车 打算送你回家 |
[38:18] | at least to the end of your street, | 至少送到你家路口那儿 |
[38:20] | But you freaked out when I stopped at the light | 但是我在等红灯的时候 你惊醒了 |
[38:22] | and jumped out of the car. | 然后就跳下了车 |
[38:24] | – I couldn’t take any more chances. – What time was this? | -我不能再冒险去追你了 -那时候是几点 |
[38:27] | About twelve, twelve-thirty. | 大约12点多 |
[38:34] | You have to promise not to tell. | 你们要保证不告诉别人 |
[38:36] | – That you can see? – Are you kidding? | -你复明的事吗 -开什么玩笑 |
[38:38] | – I am still a target. – For who? | -我现在还是目标 -谁的目标 |
[38:41] | If I knew that, then I wouldn’t have to hide. | 我要是知道 就不用躲躲藏藏了 |
[38:46] | You have to do this for me! | 你们一定得帮我保密 |
[38:52] | I mean, you owe it to me, right? | 这是你们欠我的 |
[38:55] | All of you. | 你们都欠我 |
[39:16] | – Hello. – Oh, hello, honey. | -晚上好 -晚上好 亲爱的 |
[39:19] | What’s all this? | 这都是什么东西 |
[39:20] | Hector sent everything over | 赫克特把公设辩护律师办公室的 |
[39:22] | from the public defender’s office. | 资料都拿来了 |
[39:24] | I was right. Once they had Garrett in custody, | 我说对了 他们一逮捕加勒特 |
[39:26] | they went through every open case they had looking for a hook. | 就开始审查每一个公开案例是否有关联 |
[39:29] | And they found some. | 他们找到了一些证据 |
[39:31] | Yeah, enough to charge him with arson and with killing Maya. | 足够起诉他纵火和涉嫌谋杀玛雅了 |
[39:34] | It’s mostly circumstantial. | 但多半都不是直接证据 |
[39:36] | And knowing the way the Rosewood police handle evidence, | 鉴于玫瑰镇警方的办案方式 |
[39:39] | I’m sure I can get everything thrown out. | 我相信我可以让所有证据都无效 |
[39:44] | I’m so glad you’re enjoying yourself. | 你真是干得热火朝天啊 |
[39:49] | He’s innocent until proven guilty. | 在宣判前 他都是无罪的 |
[39:51] | That is so good, mom. Did you come up with that yourself? | 说得妙啊 妈 你自己想出的点子吗 |
[39:53] | You can’t speak to me like that, Spencer. | 你不可以这样和我说话 斯宾塞 |
[39:56] | – I’m sorry. – No matter how we feel, | -对不起 -不管我们怎么想 |
[39:58] | we can’t let this man be railroaded by a sloppy investigation. | 我们不能因调查草率而让他含冤入狱 |
[40:03] | You know what, mom? | 妈妈 你知道吗 |
[40:04] | I’ve been doing some investigating of my own, | 我自己调查了一下 |
[40:07] | and do you know what I found? | 你知道我发现什么了吗 |
[40:09] | When Melissa was alone in Hanover | 梅丽莎独自一人在汉诺威的时候 |
[40:11] | and she got sick and she lost her baby, | 她生病了 孩子也没了 |
[40:13] | She didn’t go to a hospital. | 她根本就没去医院 |
[40:16] | There were no records. She just stayed at the resort | 医院没有记录 她就呆在度假村 |
[40:18] | which is where you went to go meet her. | 而你去那儿去见她了 |
[40:22] | Did Melissa tell you this? | 梅丽莎跟你说的吗 |
[40:23] | No! Mom, Melissa wouldn’t tell me if my hair was on fire! | 不 就算再十万火急她都不会告诉我 |
[40:28] | She went up there looking pregnant, | 她去之前还怀着宝宝 |
[40:30] | and you brought her back down not pregnant. | 你把她带回来后孩子就没了 |
[40:32] | She was faking. | 她是装的 |
[40:35] | So did you know that before you went up to see her? | 你去看她之前就知道这事吗 |
[40:38] | Is that why I wasn’t allowed to come? | 这就是不允许我去看她的原因吗 |
[40:42] | I didn’t know before I got there. | 我去之前并不知道 |
[40:47] | I had some suspicions, but I didn’t know. | 我之前有所怀疑 但我并不知情 |
[40:50] | You had some suspicions? | 你怀疑过 |
[40:55] | Mom, when did Melissa lose her baby? | 妈妈 梅丽莎什么时候流产的 |
[40:59] | You’ll have to ask your sister. | 你最好亲自去问她 |
[41:01] | No, mom, I am asking you. | 不 妈妈 我在问你呢 |
[41:18] | Hey. I was just about to get something to drink. | 我刚要去拿点喝的 |
[41:21] | – How about you? – In a minute. | -你要什么 -等一下 |
[41:22] | I need to talk to you. | 我要和你谈谈 |
[41:24] | It was bad enough when Mrs. Montgomery | 蒙哥马利夫人改完卷子的时候 |
[41:26] | finished that test for me, | 我感觉够糟的了 |
[41:27] | but now she has you lying about it. | 她还让你一起欺骗我 |
[41:29] | Mrs. Montgomery had nothing to do with that. | 这和蒙哥马利夫人无关 |
[41:31] | That was completely my idea. | 全是我的主意 |
[41:33] | Why? | 为什么 |
[41:34] | No. Don’t tell me. I know. | 别说了 我懂 |
[41:37] | You felt sorry for me. | 你觉得我可怜 |
[41:39] | That’s not what I need from my teachers. | 我不想给老师留下这种印象 |
[41:43] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[41:44] | And I don’t think you would have done it | 你要是没和艾瑞亚在一起 |
[41:45] | if you weren’t with Aria. | 你是不会这么做的 |
[41:47] | I’ve been thinking a lot about that, | 我仔细想过这个问题 |
[41:48] | and honestly, I don’t know if I would have. | 老实说 我不知道会不会这么做 |
[41:51] | I do know you got caught in the middle of something, | 我知道你正经历一个艰难的时期 |
[41:54] | and I’m sorry if Ella and I made things worse instead of better. | 很抱歉 我和埃拉把事情弄得更糟 |
[41:59] | Yeah. I hate to sound ungrateful, | 我不想让人感觉我忘恩负义 |
[42:02] | but I am really getting tired of | 但是我真的厌倦这种 |
[42:04] | everybody treating me like I was made out of glass. | 所有人小心翼翼的对待我 |
[42:14] | Same course, different test. | 那门课的另外一套卷子 |
[42:17] | Pass it now. | 这次靠你自己 |
[42:20] | I’ll get your usual. | 我去给你拿喝的 |