时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Oh, careful, Em, they’re already pretty strong. | 少倒点儿 艾米 这酒劲挺大的 |
[00:04] | – I’ve gotten really good at this. – Forget it. | -我很能喝的 -瞎说 |
[00:08] | She was driving that night, guys. I remembered. | 我记起了 那晚开车的人是她 |
[00:10] | You have to promise not to tell. | 你们得保证不告诉别人 |
[00:11] | That you can see? | 你复明的事吗 |
[00:13] | I am still a target. You owe it to me. | 我现在还是目标 这是你们欠我的 |
[00:15] | All of you! | 你们都欠我 |
[00:19] | My mom was in a car accident. | 我妈妈遭遇车祸了 |
[00:21] | She felt like someone was trying to run her off the road. | 就好像有人故意把她撞出马路似的 |
[00:23] | – Are you Emily Fields? – Yes. | -你是艾米丽·菲尔兹吗 -是我 |
[00:24] | I’m Maya’s cousin Nate. | 我是玛雅的表哥 内特 |
[00:26] | – What was my mother doing here? – I can’t talk. | -我妈妈来这里干什么 -我不能说 |
[00:29] | My new attorney made me promise. | 我向我的律师保证过了 |
[00:31] | It’s Lucas. What is he doing out so late? Shh! | 是卢卡斯 他这么晚在外面干什么呢 |
[00:33] | There’s no more “A”, So why are you lying to me now? | A已经不存在了 你为什么还要骗我 |
[00:35] | I feel like I only exist in half of your life. | 我觉得我只存在于你生活中的一部分 |
[00:38] | I’m done, hanna. | 我受够了 汉娜 |
[00:39] | What do you think Mona said to Wilden? | 你们觉得梦娜会跟威尔登说什么 |
[00:40] | If she knows that we were at Ali’s grave that night– | 如果她知道那晚咱们在艾莉的坟墓那 |
[00:43] | we would be in jail right now. | 咱们现在就已经在监狱里了 |
[00:51] | I thought Hanna was joining us for dinner. | 还以为汉娜会跟我们一起吃饭 |
[00:52] | Hanna hasn’t eaten since Tuesday. | 周二开始她就没吃过东西 |
[00:55] | Should we grab a pizza and go over there? | 我们要买个披萨过去看看吗 |
[00:57] | No, unless the topping is Caleb. | 没用的 除非披萨上洒得配料是凯勒 |
[00:59] | If you guys want to to see her, can you just go without me? | 你们要是想去看她的话 别拉上我 |
[01:02] | I already feel bad enough that I convinced her to tell Caleb. | 感觉糟透了 我还劝她告诉凯勒真相 |
[01:04] | With or without you she was backed into a corner. | 你去不去 她都已被逼至绝境 |
[01:07] | This “A” does not feel like a high school girl playing games. | 这个A可不像在跟我们过家家了 |
[01:10] | Ok, well, if you figure out those rules, | 你要是理出头绪了 |
[01:12] | can you tell the rest of us? | 能告诉我们几个吗 |
[01:14] | You know what? I’m not really hungry. | 我还真不太饿 |
[01:16] | Me either. | 我也不饿 |
[01:17] | My stomach’s in a knot. | 我的胃都麻木 |
[01:19] | So’s my neck. | 我的脖子也是 |
[01:20] | I haven’t been able to brush the back of my head in, like, a year and a half. | 我都有一年半没去推拿我的后脑勺了 |
[01:25] | Spence, don’t let Wilden freak you out. | 斯宾塞 别被威尔登吓到 |
[01:26] | Ok, if the police really knew that we were lying about the lake house– | 要是警方真知道湖边小屋的事我们说了谎 |
[01:29] | not just the lake house. | 不只是湖边小屋 |
[01:30] | What about the negatives of that picture, | 照片的底片 |
[01:32] | Ali’s missing body, all the things we buried with her– | 艾莉不见的尸体 她所有的陪葬品 |
[01:34] | any of that could get us arrested. | 任何一件事都足以逮捕我们 |
[01:37] | It’s my neck again. | 我脖子又疼了 |
[01:50] | – Are they going to Jenna’s? – Garrett’s. | -他们是要去詹娜家吗 -加勒特的家 |
[01:53] | Well, who else lives in his house besides his parents? | 除了他的父母谁还住在这里 |
[01:56] | I don’t think they’ve been outside since he was arrested. | 自他被拘捕后他们可不咋出门了 |
[01:59] | Having a son in jail for two murders | 你要是有个两宗命案在身的儿子 |
[02:01] | might keep you indoors. | 也会闭门不出 |
[02:10] | That’s his mom. That’s Mrs. Reynolds. | 那是他妈妈 雷诺兹太太 |
[02:19] | – You guys. – What? What is it? What? | -姐妹们 -什么 是什么东西 |
[02:20] | – What? – There, over there. | -什么 -那里 在那里 |
[02:22] | There was a hoodie watching. | 有个穿连帽衫的人在盯着看 |
[02:25] | What are you saying? | 你在说些什么 |
[02:26] | You think “A” was out here watching us? | 你觉得A在这里监视我们吗 |
[02:28] | Are you sure? | 确定吗 |
[02:29] | Why, why would “A” care about Garrett’s mother? | 为什么A会来关心加勒特的妈妈 |
[02:32] | Maybe “A” wanted her out of the house. | 也许A是想让她离开这间房子 |
[03:00] | Here’s your bright-eye. | 你的咖啡 |
[03:03] | Oh. Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:05] | And the world’s biggest bear claw. | 还有世界上最大块的熊掌杏仁饼 |
[03:07] | What’s in here? | 这里面是什么 |
[03:08] | They had that turkey baguette on the menu that you love. | 他们菜单上有你爱吃的土耳其面包 |
[03:11] | You got me two of them. | 你给我买了两块 |
[03:12] | And…roasted veggies and pickles. | 还有烤蔬菜跟腌菜 |
[03:15] | Pickles come with. | 腌菜是赠品 |
[03:17] | Ah. Well, let me– | 让我还你… |
[03:18] | Oh, no. It’s my treat. | 不用 我请客 |
[03:21] | What? You’ll have something for later. | 安啦 下次你买单就好 |
[03:24] | Okay, you have one lime in your fridge. One. | 你冰箱里就剩一个柠檬了 一个 |
[03:28] | And it’s growing fur. | 它都烂得发霉了 |
[03:29] | Thank you, I appreciate it, | 谢谢 不甚感激 |
[03:31] | but you don’t have to feed me. | 但你不用接济我的 |
[03:33] | I have my savings, my tutoring gigs– | 我有存款 还有辅导费 |
[03:35] | I’m fine. Really. | 我挺好 真的 |
[03:36] | It’s just a turkey– | 只不过是一块土耳其… |
[03:37] | it’s not necessary. | 没必要这样 |
[03:40] | I have to get going. I have an interview at 8:30. | 我得走了 八点半还有个面试 |
[03:57] | – Hello? Still want a ride? – Yeah. | -喂 还要搭车吗 -要的 |
[03:59] | Please, just give me back my stuff! | 拜托 把我的东西还我 |
[04:17] | Paige? | 佩奇 |
[04:20] | Hey, Emily. What’s up? | 好啊 艾米丽 怎么了 |
[04:22] | I’ve been meaning to call you. | 我一直想打电话给你的 |
[04:24] | You have? Why? | 你打了吗 为什么 |
[04:26] | I was wondering if you were free tomorrow night. | 不知道你明晚是否有空 |
[04:29] | – For? – I got tickets to see the Katy Perry movie. | -干什么 -我有凯蒂·佩里的电影票 |
[04:32] | Hanna’s a big fan, but turns out she has other stuff going on. | 汉娜可迷她了 但她有别的事要处理 |
[04:35] | Boy stuff. | 男友的事 |
[04:37] | Come on, a behind-the-scenes look at miss “firework”. | 别犹豫了 还有《烟火》的幕后花絮呢 |
[04:40] | Don’t you want to know what makes her sizzle? | 你不想看看她炸毛的样子吗 |
[04:41] | It’ll be fun. You in? | 肯定很有趣 来吗 |
[04:45] | I guess. | 好吧 |
[04:47] | I haven’t heard from you since– | 你很久没和我联系了 自从 |
[04:48] | I know. I’ve had a ton of makeup tests to do, | 我知道 当时在准备一些科目的补考 |
[04:51] | and senior year’s been kicking my butt. | 高三生活让我焦头烂额 |
[04:55] | – If you don’t want to go– – No, I do. | -如果你不想去的话 -我想去 |
[04:57] | That’s not it. | 不是因为这个 |
[04:59] | I just thought you were avoiding me. | 我以为你是有意躲着我 |
[05:01] | I wasn’t avoiding you. | 我没有躲着你 |
[05:03] | M-maybe I was, but not intentionally. | 是没和你联系 但真不是有意为之 |
[05:07] | I’ve just been going through a lot | 最近经历的事情太多 |
[05:08] | and needed to figure some stuff out. | 我需要时间理清思绪 |
[05:14] | Okay. Let’s do it. | 好 我们一起去吧 |
[05:16] | – Fresh start, right? – Yeah. | -重新开始 对吗 -没错 |
[05:18] | You said tomorrow night? | 那就明晚吧 |
[05:24] | You haven’t heard? | 你不知道吗 |
[05:26] | She had more surgery before school. | 开学前她又接受了手术 |
[05:29] | She can see again. | 她重见光明了 |
[05:31] | I’m happy for her. It’s pretty amazing. | 我真替她感到开心 太不可思议了 |
[05:34] | Mrs. Welch was slobbering all over her in the parking lot. | 韦尔奇夫人在停车场就对她垂涎三尺了 |
[05:38] | Text me deets about Katy Perry. | 给我短信电影介绍 |
[05:40] | See you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[05:45] | – Congratulations. – Thanks. | -恭喜你 -谢谢 |
[05:57] | Hey, what are you still doing here? | 你还在这里做什么 |
[05:59] | What are you still doing here? | 你又在这里做什么 |
[06:00] | I’m the mother. I get an answer first. | 我是你妈妈 你先回答我 |
[06:04] | I don’t feel well. | 心情不好 |
[06:11] | Have you heard from Caleb? | 有凯勒的消息了吗 |
[06:14] | Do we know how his mother is? | 知道她妈妈怎么样了吗 |
[06:17] | I would if he’d respond to my texts. | 他要是回我短信了 我就知道了 |
[06:20] | Listen, I know you two left things unresolved. | 听着 我知道你们还有问题没有解决 |
[06:23] | It’s resolved. He left me. | 都解决了 他抛弃了我 |
[06:28] | Hanna, that’s just for right now. | 汉娜 这只是暂时的 |
[06:31] | Okay? You don’t know what the future might hold. | 你无法预料未来会如何 |
[06:35] | But the future’s not gonna hold much of anything | 但如果你不接受教育 |
[06:37] | if you don’t get an education. You need to go to school. | 未来更加无可预料 所以你得去上学 |
[06:46] | Do you have plans tomorrow? | 你明天晚上有事吗 |
[06:47] | Uh…yeah. | 有 |
[06:49] | I’m going to listen to every sad song I’ve ever downloaded, on repeat. | 我要循环听我下载所有悲伤情歌 |
[06:54] | My boss volunteered the bank staff to help out | 我的老板让所有银行员工志愿帮助 |
[06:56] | at a rummage sale at the church. | 在教堂举行的义卖活动 |
[06:58] | We’re still short a couple of people. | 我们还缺一些人手 |
[06:59] | – Oh, no, please don’t. – It’ll be fun. | -千万别喊我去 -会很有意思的 |
[07:02] | You can help sort the clothes. | 你可以帮助分类衣服 |
[07:03] | – You love clothes. – New clothes. | -你最爱衣服了 -新衣服 |
[07:06] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[07:11] | Fine. Send me to church. | 好吧 把我打发到教堂去吧 |
[07:15] | Hanna. | 汉娜 |
[07:17] | Gonna go to school wearing that? | 你就穿这身去学校吗 |
[07:20] | Whatever. | 无所谓了 |
[07:23] | Right. | 好吧 |
[07:40] | What happened to keeping a low profile? | 她怎么突然这么高调行事了 |
[07:41] | Staying blind because she’s a target? | 不是因为被人盯上了所以要装瞎子吗 |
[07:43] | Look at her. How can you miss her? | 看看她 根本无法忽视她 |
[07:45] | She’s been gliding around | 在校园招摇过市 |
[07:45] | school all day like a thanksgiving float. | 就像一只感恩节花车 |
[07:48] | – We should say something to her. – No. Wait. | -我们得和她谈谈 -别 等等 |
[07:50] | Did you get Aria’s text about Lucas | 你收到艾瑞亚关于卢卡斯 |
[07:52] | and the photo studio? | 和照相馆的短信了吗 |
[07:53] | Yeah. What was that about? | 收到了 那是怎么回事 |
[07:54] | Aria says that she knows the photographer who owns the studio, | 艾瑞亚说她认识开这家照相馆的摄影师 |
[07:57] | and it’s on the same block | 也是在同一个街区 |
[07:58] | where she and Hanna saw Lucas on that night. | 她和汉娜那晚看到了卢卡斯 |
[08:00] | So now we think Lucas | 所以你们觉得是卢卡斯 |
[08:01] | took the photos in the graveyard? | 拍了在墓地的照片吗 |
[08:03] | Well, maybe, but then why was he pounding to get in there? | 极有可能 但他为什么要敲碎入口进去呢 |
[08:05] | I can’t think about this now. I have a calculus test. | 现在别和我提这个 我还得准备微积分考试 |
[08:08] | Wait, Em. There’s something else. | 等等 艾米 还有一件事 |
[08:10] | My mom left her tablet out on the table this morning. | 我妈妈早上把这个留在桌子上了 |
[08:16] | – What is this? – They’re letting Garrett out. | -这是什么 -他们要让加勒特出来 |
[08:18] | To see his mother. It’s called compassionate furlough. | 去见他妈妈 这叫人文关怀休假 |
[08:21] | What has he done to deserve compassion? | 他做了什么值得被关怀 |
[08:23] | She’s probably really sick. | 他妈妈可能真的病危了 |
[08:25] | So basically they’re giving him a get-out-of-jail-free card? | 也就是说他们给了他张免费出狱卡 |
[08:27] | This just might be his last time to say goodbye to her. | 这可能是他见他妈妈的最后一面 |
[08:29] | At least he gets a chance. | 至少他还有机会见最后一面 |
[08:33] | – Do you want to talk about this later? – What’s there to talk about? | -你想晚点再谈谈吗 -还有什么好谈的 |
[08:35] | We have no power– who cares what we think? | 我们没权没势 谁在乎我们怎么想 |
[08:36] | I do. | 我在乎 |
[08:37] | What if “A” put Garrett’s mom in the hospital | 如果是”A”把加勒特的妈妈送进医院 |
[08:39] | to get Garrett out of jail? | 为了把加勒特救出来呢 |
[08:41] | Maybe the plan is to meet | 或许这个计划就是为了 |
[08:42] | up with the person who’s really helping him. | 与真正在帮助他的人碰面 |
[08:45] | It would explain what Aria saw hiding in the shadows last night. | 这也就解释了那晚艾瑞亚看到的阴影是什么 |
[08:48] | Em, Mona might not be the only person | 艾米 梦娜可能不是唯一一个 |
[08:50] | in rosewood who owns a black hoodie. | 在玫瑰镇有黑帽衫的人 |
[08:53] | – Don’t look. She’s coming over here. – Who? | -别转头 她过来了 -谁 |
[08:55] | The float. She’s carrying something. Envelopes. | 那花车 她手里拿着东西 是信封 |
[08:58] | – What’s in them? – Anthrax. | -里面装着什么 -炭疽病 |
[09:01] | Hi. Here’s one for you, and one for you. | 嗨 给你一个 给你一个 |
[09:04] | I haven’t seen Aria or Hanna. | 我没看见艾瑞亚和汉娜 |
[09:06] | Can I trust that you’ll pass them on? | 能麻烦你们带给她们么 |
[09:08] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[09:09] | Oh, they’re invitations. It’s my birthday. | 我生日的邀请函 |
[09:12] | And you recovered just in time. | 你康复的真是时候 |
[09:14] | The doctors say it’s a positive outcome. | 医生说结果很乐观 |
[09:16] | No. What the hell is this Jenna? | 不是这个 我是说你这么做什么意思 詹娜 |
[09:20] | I thought you needed protection. We had a deal. | 我以为你需要保护 我们说好了的 |
[09:22] | Well, this is the new deal: | 那约个新约定 |
[09:24] | I feel a lot safer when I’m in charge of what happens to me. | 我觉得生活在自己的掌控下才是真正安全 |
[09:28] | Hope to see you at the party. | 聚会上见 |
[09:42] | Can you take a pot of decaf over to the alcove? | 你带壶低咖的去小间 |
[09:45] | Oh, and please tell me you’re free tomorrow night. | 拜托你明晚一定要有空 |
[09:47] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[09:52] | The guest list keeps expanding, | 宾客名单越来越长 |
[09:54] | so might need you to work this birthday party. | 生日聚会或许需要你来帮忙 |
[09:56] | Well, I can’t, because I’m on the guest list. | 我不行 我也是客人 |
[09:58] | Oh. That’s perfect. You’re already gonna be here anyway. | 那正好 反正你都要来这儿 |
[10:01] | How often do you get paid to go to a party? | 参加派对 又有工资可拿 |
[10:03] | But I wasn’t gonna come because I have other plans. | 但我不打算来 我有别的安排 |
[10:05] | Well, they better include showing up here and keeping your job. | 那最好有来这儿保住你的工作 |
[10:14] | I thought I put the quinceanera photos in this book. | 我记得把成人礼的照片夹到这本书里了 |
[10:17] | I need a sherpa. | 我真需要个搬运工 |
[10:19] | Oh. Thanks, Emily. Have you met Laurel? | 谢啦 艾米丽 这是劳瑞尔 |
[10:21] | She’s taking the pictures at my party. | 她负责给聚会照相 |
[10:23] | Laurel Tuchman, this is Emily Fields. | 劳瑞尔·塔奇曼 这是艾米丽·菲尔兹 |
[10:25] | We are… friends from school. | 她是我学校的朋友 |
[10:27] | Cool. Listen, I’m sorry for the mess, | 不错 我很抱歉这一团糟 |
[10:29] | I always take up extra space. | 我总是占掉很多地方 |
[10:33] | Oh, no, no. Any more caffeine and my hair will straighten itself. | 不 在喝咖啡我的头发就自行拉直了 |
[10:36] | – This is decaf. – Oh, well, then pour away. | -这是低咖 -那就由你加 |
[10:40] | Emily, would you mind just closing the curtain a little bit? | 艾米丽 能不能稍微拉上窗帘 |
[10:43] | The light is still too much. | 光线还是太强 |
[10:46] | Sure. | 好的 |
[10:49] | Normally I would have had my assistant send all this over, | 通常我会让助手把这些寄来 |
[10:51] | but I just got rid of him. | 但我刚炒了他 |
[10:53] | – Note to self: don’t hire a thief. – What happened? | -自我提示 不要雇小偷 -怎么了 |
[10:56] | Well, it’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
[10:57] | He was stealing supplies, developing his own work. | 他偷东西 用来自己另起炉灶 |
[11:00] | Then he had the nerve to come back | 然后他居然还有脸跑来 |
[11:02] | and demand I give him his negatives. | 跟我要他的底片 |
[11:03] | I told him, “Listen, anything you left, | 我告诉他 你留下的任何东西都归我 |
[11:05] | It belongs to me until you pay me what you owe me.” | 除非你还清你欠我的 |
[11:08] | You know what’s going on, right? | 你知道了 对吧 |
[11:10] | They’re letting Garrett out. | 他们要放加勒特出来 |
[11:12] | He’s gonna be free, walking down the street. | 他就要重获自由 在街道走来走去了 |
[11:14] | Not really. He’ll be handcuffed, Nate. | 也不是 他要带手铐 内特 |
[11:15] | There’ll be a guard with him– | 会有警员跟着他的 |
[11:16] | Since the court is gonna be so generous, | 既然法庭这么慷慨 |
[11:17] | – how about they grant me permission to… – Nate, stop. | -让他们给我保证 -内特 别说了 |
[11:22] | Why aren’t you angry? | 你为什么一点都不气愤 |
[11:23] | I was. I am. | 我很气愤 |
[11:25] | Look, I know he took away someone we both love, | 我知道他杀了我们都爱的人 |
[11:28] | but he’s about to lose someone he loves, too. | 但他也即将失去他爱的人 |
[11:30] | So what? | 那又怎样 |
[11:32] | He doesn’t deserve to see the sky or breathe fresh air again. | 他不配重见天日呼吸新鲜空气 |
[11:35] | I know. I’m with you on this, okay? | 我知道 我完全同意你 |
[11:37] | But you have to let things play out the way they’re meant to be. | 但你得让事情顺其自然发展 |
[11:43] | I’m on the clock, I have to get back to work. | 我很忙 我得回去工作了 |
[11:44] | Can you just hang out here for a bit? | 你能不能在这儿等一会儿 |
[12:01] | You bought him groceries? | 你给他买日用品 |
[12:02] | It was not groceries. It was two sandwiches. | 不是日用品 两个三明治而已 |
[12:05] | And believe me, I’m still paying for it. | 而且 还是我花自己的钱买给他的 |
[12:06] | You should have seen the look he gave me. | 你真该看看他给我的脸色 |
[12:07] | Well, he’s your boyfriend, Aria, he’s not a baby squirrel. | 他是你男朋友 艾瑞亚 不是松鼠宝宝 |
[12:11] | – Just trying to do the right thing. – Totally wrong. | -只是努力做对的事 -完全错了 |
[12:13] | I’ve been there, done that. | 我也曾做过一样的事 |
[12:15] | Every time you baby-squirrel Ezra | 每次你把他当成松鼠宝宝 |
[12:17] | you’re taking away his nuts. | 你都在拿走他的坚果 |
[12:19] | You did not just say that. | 你指的真的是坚果吗[nuts有蛋蛋的意思] |
[12:21] | I did. But I don’t think that I meant to. | 我指的是坚果 不是那个意思 |
[12:26] | Is that Emily? | 是艾米丽吗 |
[12:27] | – Ezra. – Did he find his nuts? | -以斯拉 -他找到坚果了吗 |
[12:34] | He just got an invitation to Jenna’s birthday party. | 他被邀请去詹娜的生日派对 |
[12:37] | Wait. Now Fitz is invited? | 等等 费兹也被邀请了 |
[12:38] | Yeah. Apparently Jenna wants to see her favorite teacher | 显然詹娜迫不及待 |
[12:42] | for the first time. | 想要见她最喜欢的老师 |
[12:44] | What the hell is she up to? | 她到底想干嘛 |
[12:48] | Spencer, how are you able to write a paper during all this? | 斯宾塞 你怎么现在还有心情写论文 |
[12:51] | I’m not. I’m breaking and entering into my mom’s email account. | 我没写 我在入侵我妈的邮箱账号 |
[12:54] | Why? | 为什么 |
[12:54] | Because I want to see what time garrett’s being released. | 因为我想看看加勒特何时被放出来 |
[12:57] | You want to stand outside the hospital and protest? | 你是想站在医院门口抗议吗 |
[12:59] | No. I want to be inside, so I can see who he’s really visiting. | 不 我想进去 看看他到底在见谁 |
[13:03] | And my guess is that face is gonna be a lot easier to read | 我猜在医院的灯光下比街灯下 |
[13:05] | under hospital lights than a street lamp. | 更容易看出他的内心 |
[13:11] | Okay, great. Thanks. | 好的 太棒了 谢谢 |
[13:14] | They said we could use the Katy Perry movie | 他们说凯蒂·佩里电影的票 |
[13:15] | tickets next weekend instead. | 下周也能用 |
[13:17] | I’m so embarrassed. | 真不好意思 |
[13:18] | I invite you to do something, and then I cancel. | 我邀请你去 而我自己却爽约 |
[13:20] | I’m sure it will be just as fun in seven days. | 下周再去是一样的 |
[13:23] | Besides, I get to see you tomorrow night anyway. | 此外 不管怎样明晚我都能见到你 |
[13:26] | Yeah. Wearing this. | 是啊 带上这个 |
[13:30] | You bought a clip-on tie? | 你买了一个假领带 |
[13:31] | Kevin said the birthday girl was set on a certain look. | 凯文说生日女孩都会有固定的打扮 |
[13:34] | Fourth grade student council? | 那个四年级学生理事会的 |
[13:41] | – I’m not even sure how this works. – Can I help? | -我还不知道这个怎么用 -我来帮你吧 |
[13:54] | This is harder than it looks. | 看来这比看上去要难 |
[13:58] | You know what, this is too short. | 算了吧 这个太短了 |
[14:00] | I have a real tie that I wore to a costume party. | 我有一个真领带 礼服派对时穿过 |
[14:03] | Can you check that cabinet and see if it’s in there? | 你能帮我到那个柜子里找找吗 |
[14:05] | Sure. | 当然 |
[14:12] | So, were you surprised that jenna invited you to this? | 你惊讶吗 詹娜邀请你去生日派对 |
[14:15] | Kind of. We’re not exactly chummy. | 有一点 我们并不是很要好 |
[14:19] | We were lab partners once, but she sorta scared me. | 我们曾在一起做实验 但我有点怕她 |
[14:26] | Is this yours? | 这是你的吗 |
[14:27] | What? | 什么 |
[14:31] | Careful, em. They’re already pretty strong. | 小心点 这酒太烈了 |
[14:37] | Oh, yeah. I– I forgot that was in there. | 是啊 我忘记把它丢在那了 |
[14:41] | – It’s nice. – It’s a mistake. | -很漂亮 -它是个错误 |
[14:44] | I meant to toss it, | 我是说我应该扔掉 |
[14:44] | but I was afraid my mom would find it in the garbage. | 但我害怕我妈会在垃圾里发现 |
[14:47] | – There’s still something in it. – Paige, | -这里边还有酒 -佩琪 |
[14:49] | if you want it, it’s yours. | 如果你要的话 就给你吧 |
[14:51] | Really. I’m done with that. | 真的 我不要了 |
[15:01] | You sure you don’t need a lift? It’s not out of the way. | 你确定你不用搭便车吗 反正也是顺道 |
[15:04] | No, I’m good. I still have a few things to take care of here. | 不了 我在这边还有点事要处理一下 |
[15:07] | I will see you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[15:10] | Hmm. Must be great to say that and mean it. | 嗯 你这么说真是太好了 |
[15:12] | – Take care. – Thanks. | -保重 -谢谢 |
[15:22] | That’s beautiful. | 很美 |
[15:25] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[15:28] | Are you an architecture student? | 你是建筑系的学生吗 |
[15:32] | We’ll see. Maybe someday. | 不知道 也许以后会是吧 |
[15:35] | Do you ever… draw people? | 你…画过人吗 |
[15:40] | I have. | 画过 |
[15:41] | But, uh, they tend to look more like buildings. | 但 看起来更像建筑 |
[15:47] | Well, I’m impressed. | 你真令我印象深刻 |
[15:54] | Well, where is my invitation? I want to at least see it. | 我的邀请函在哪 至少我得看看 |
[15:57] | – Are you coming from yoga? – No, home. | -你是刚练瑜伽回来吗 -不是 从家里来的 |
[15:59] | – Why are you dressed like that? – Because, Spencer, | -你为什么穿成这样 -因为 斯宾塞 |
[16:01] | I’m too depressed to work a zipper, all right? Get over it. | 我难过得连拉链都嫌烦 行吗 别管了 |
[16:06] | Who’s she talking to? | 她在跟谁打电话 |
[16:07] | Emily, who apparently has to work jenna’s party. | 艾米丽 她得去詹娜的生日派对工作 |
[16:09] | Seriously? | 你说真的吗 |
[16:12] | Well, I can beat that. | 我可不会去 |
[16:14] | I have to spend my saturday night | 周六晚上我要去教堂 |
[16:16] | sorting out velour track suits at church. | 整理丝绒运动装 |
[16:19] | Why? My mom found out that I cut school, | 为什么 我妈知道我旷课了 |
[16:21] | and now she signed me up for a triple shift. | 现在她我要我去干活儿 |
[16:24] | If you thought I was depressed before… | 你要是觉得我之前很沮丧 |
[16:28] | – It gets weirder. – What’s up? | -越来越奇怪了 -怎么了 |
[16:30] | Hey, Han, how are you feeling? | 汉 你还好吧 |
[16:32] | I don’t think I’ve seen you in sweats– | 我没见过你穿着… |
[16:33] | She can’t work a zipper. | 她连拉拉链都嫌烦 |
[16:35] | Just move on. What did Emily say? | 继续 艾米丽怎么说 |
[16:37] | So, Paige is invited to the party too, | 佩琪也被邀请去派对了 |
[16:39] | and now Laurel Tuchman is shooting it. | 现在劳瑞尔·塔奇曼在负责拍照 |
[16:41] | Laura Tucks-what? | 劳瑞塔什么 |
[16:42] | Laurel Tuchman. | 劳瑞尔·塔奇曼 |
[16:43] | The photographer that I took a class from last summer. | 就是去年夏天给我上过课的摄影师 |
[16:45] | Go on. | 继续 |
[16:46] | Well, Emily may have overheard | 艾米丽无意中听到 |
[16:48] | why Lucas was banging on that door. | 为什么卢卡斯要撞那扇门 |
[16:50] | Laurel fired her assistant | 劳瑞尔解雇了她的助手 |
[16:52] | because he was using the studio to develop his own prints. | 因为他用摄影室冲洗自己的照片 |
[16:54] | And now he wants the negatives. | 现在他想要底片 |
[16:57] | Where are you going with this? | 你想表达什么 |
[16:58] | To an open grave that he took pictures of. | 他拍照的那个被挖开的墓地 |
[17:01] | And you think lucas dug it up by himself? | 你认为是卢卡斯自己挖的 |
[17:04] | The kid can barely lift his chemistry book. | 他还是个一个手无缚鸡之力的孩子 |
[17:06] | Well, he’s tall enough to reach the pedals on a backhoe. | 他有能力开挖土机吧 |
[17:09] | Let’s just stay with Jenna, all right? | 我们只谈论詹娜 好吗 |
[17:11] | That’s who Emily remembers driving that car that night. | 艾米丽记得在那晚驾车的人就是她 |
[17:13] | – Why can’t she be it? – They can all be it. | -为什么她不可能 -他们都有可能 |
[17:15] | Spencer’s right. | 斯宾塞说的对 |
[17:17] | Why is Garrett being released the same night of Jenna’s party? | 为什么加勒特的释放和詹娜的派对是同一天 |
[17:20] | Exactly. What is the purpose of this party? | 就是 派对的目的到底是什么 |
[17:22] | Is it really to celebrate Jenna’s birthday, | 是真的只是为了庆祝詹娜的生日 |
[17:24] | or is it just to get us all in the same room | 还是为了把我们集合到一间屋子里 |
[17:26] | so she can drop a vat of pig’s blood on us? | 往我们身上大倒脏水 |
[17:28] | She’s not dropping anything on me. | 她可泼不到我 |
[17:30] | I won’t be there. No one will. | 我反正不去 没人会去 |
[17:31] | Who wants to go to that stupid party anyways? | 谁愿意去那愚蠢的派对 |
[17:34] | Me. | 我 |
[17:48] | Wioh, am I done? | 我的时间到了么 |
[17:48] | You’ve been here barely an hour. | 你来这里一小时都没到 |
[17:50] | That can’t be true. | 不可能 |
[17:52] | Just think of it as the school day you missed. | 就当你补上学校缺勤的一天就好了嘛 |
[17:54] | – Have you eaten anything? – No. | -你吃东西没 -没呢 |
[17:56] | That bra over there kind of put me off my feed. | 那个内衣让我食欲不振 |
[17:59] | They just put some food out. I’ll see what I can find you. | 他们应该还留了点吃的 我去帮你找找 |
[18:11] | I can’t vouch for the egg salad, | 鸡蛋沙拉我不敢说怎么样 |
[18:13] | but the peanut butter cookie: four stars. | 但是花生酱曲奇超级好吃 |
[18:17] | Hmm. Thanks for the tip. | 多谢推荐 |
[18:18] | – Here. – Thanks. | -你尝尝 -谢谢 |
[18:22] | You on your way out? | 你准备离开吗 |
[18:23] | I finished my shift earlier. | 我早就下班了 |
[18:25] | I just came back to check on my daughter. | 只是回来看看我女儿 |
[18:27] | Who’s your daughter? | 你女儿是哪位 |
[18:28] | Hanna Marin. She’s sorting clothes. | 汉娜·玛琳 她负责清理衣物 |
[18:31] | Oh, right. Yeah. She’s a terrific worker. | 对了 是她 很出色的员工 |
[18:37] | Um, maybe I’m thinking of somebody else. | 或许我看到的是另一个人 |
[18:38] | Yeah, maybe I am too. | 或许我也是 |
[18:41] | – You’re with the group from the bank, right? – I am. | -你是属于银行那一拨的 对吧 -对的 |
[18:45] | Yeah, this is an important cause for my boss. | 这是我们老板很看重的一项工程 |
[18:47] | We volunteer every year. | 我们每年都会当志愿者 |
[18:49] | Well, we’re grateful to have as many hands as possible. | 我们很感激有如此多的人来帮忙 |
[18:52] | I’m still new here, so just trying to get acquainted. | 我是新来的 想多认识些人 |
[18:59] | Well, you’re name-tag says “Volunteer coordinator.” | 但你的名牌上写的是志愿者协调员 |
[19:01] | That’s more than acquainted; that’s committed…Ted. | 这不只是认识人的问题 这是你的职责 泰德 |
[19:06] | Jumpin’ in with both feet, I guess. | 要全心全意的对待 |
[19:08] | Good way to meet people… Ashley. | 也是一个认识更多人的好方法 艾什莉 |
[19:12] | So is splitting a cookie with a stranger. | 和陌生人分享曲奇饼 |
[19:14] | We’re not strangers– we split a cookie. | 我们不是陌生人 我们只是分曲奇饼 |
[19:21] | What does that make us if we split another? | 我们要是再分一块有会怎样呢 |
[19:24] | Married? | 那么就结婚 |
[19:28] | Not yet, but I will. | 还没 但是我会的 |
[19:29] | If I can just bump into her, I will get some answers | 如果我恰好碰到她 就能得到一些 |
[19:31] | about what Lucas was really doing in that studio. | 关于卢卡斯在那个工作室里做了什么的答案了 |
[19:34] | Spence, I gotta go. | 斯宾塞 我要挂了 |
[19:35] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[19:38] | You leave my lime alone. | 你丢弃了我的酸橙 |
[19:40] | – I was just going to pet it. – You could do that, | -我刚才正准备陪它玩的 -你可以继续 |
[19:42] | or we could head over to New Hope and hang out before dinner. | 或者我们可以去新望吃晚餐 顺便在饭前溜达一下 |
[19:46] | We’re going to dinner in new hope? | 我们要去新望吃饭吗 |
[19:47] | Yeah, is that a problem? | 对啊 有问题吗 |
[19:48] | No…no. | 不是 |
[19:52] | I just thought that we would go | 我还以为我们可以就在附近用餐 |
[19:53] | somewhere around here so we could stop by Jenna’s party. | 这样比较方便去詹娜的派对 |
[19:55] | I thought I mentioned that to you. | 我跟你说过这个的吧 |
[19:56] | You did, but I– I didn’t think you were serious. | 你是说过 可我以为你只是随便说说 |
[20:00] | I don’t have to go to that party, and neither do you. | 我不一定非得去那个派对 你也是 |
[20:02] | I know I don’t, but I’d like to. | 我知道我可以不去 但是我想去 |
[20:05] | Really? Given your history with her? | 真的吗 在你们之间发生了那些事情之后 |
[20:08] | That’s exactly what it is: history. | 正式因为这个 那些事情 |
[20:11] | You were the first one to say that, anyway. | 但你是第一个这么说的 |
[20:14] | Look, it’s incredible what she’s gone through, | 听着 她的经历确实很不可思议 |
[20:16] | and if she wants to include me–us– | 就算她想和我 我们分享 |
[20:20] | It’s the least we can do to be there. | 我们至少得去了解一下 |
[20:26] | That’s it. I can’t wait. | 就这么定了 我等不及了 |
[20:29] | Wait for what? | 等不及什么 |
[20:31] | This. | 这个 |
[20:35] | Open it. | 打开看看 |
[20:43] | They don’t make these cameras anymore, | 他们不再生产这种相机了 |
[20:46] | and it’s kind of indestructible, so it probably still works. | 但这种相机质量很好 现在说不定还能用 |
[20:50] | – But– – But nothing. | -但是 -没有但是 |
[20:55] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[21:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[21:10] | Come on. Let’s go to a party. | 走吧 我们去参加派对吧 |
[21:24] | Okay, so he’s finally chosen some flowers, | 他最后选了一些花 |
[21:27] | which are hideous and tacky and mostly carnations, | 那些花很丑很俗气 大都是康乃馨 |
[21:30] | But there’s not really much selection around here. | 但也没其它可选的 |
[21:33] | Is he handcuffed at least? | 至少他是被手铐铐着的吧 |
[21:34] | Yeah. And he has two guards with him. | 对 还有两个警卫和他在一起 |
[21:38] | – Hold on. – What’s happening? | -等等 -怎么了 |
[21:41] | He’s writing a note for the flowers. | 他在为那些花写附言 |
[21:51] | Why would he be doing that? | 他为什么这么做 |
[21:53] | So she’ll know who they’re from. | 这样她就知道这花是谁送的了 |
[21:55] | His mom is in a coma. She’s not doing a lot of reading. | 他妈妈在昏迷中 根本看不到什么字 |
[21:59] | I gotta go. | 我得挂了 |
[22:00] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[22:03] | Uh, I’ll call you later. Bye, dad. | 晚点再给你打 拜拜老爸 |
[22:06] | I get it. | 我能理解 |
[22:08] | He’s despicable and he’s hurt people who were close to you. | 他很卑鄙 伤害了你身边的人 |
[22:11] | But his mother’s dying. That’s her son. | 但是他妈妈快要死了 他也是做儿子的 |
[22:14] | So two guards weren’t enough? They had to send you too? | 那两个警卫还不够吗 你为什么非得去 |
[22:17] | I’ve still got a missing body to find. | 我还有件丢尸案要查呢 |
[22:19] | It’s my job, not yours. | 这是我的工作 不是你的 |
[22:22] | What are you looking for? | 你想找什么 |
[22:23] | I’m just here to pick up the…test results | 我只是来拿我的 |
[22:27] | of my field hockey physical. | 曲棍球体检报告的 |
[22:29] | You know what? You used to be a much better liar. | 你知道吗 你不像以前那么会撒谎了 |
[23:10] | Nice tie. | 领带不错啊 |
[23:13] | Thanks. I can’t wait to take it off. | 谢谢 我恨不得赶紧取下来 |
[23:15] | When you do, can you wrap it for me? | 你要是取下来 能不能帮我包起来啊 |
[23:17] | I forgot to bring a gift. | 我忘记带礼物了 |
[23:19] | I’m glad you’re here. | 真高兴你能来 |
[23:20] | I wanted to make sure this night wasn’t a complete bust for you. | 希望我的到来能让你今晚不那么难受 |
[23:29] | Who’s that? | 他是谁 |
[23:30] | Nate. | 内特 |
[23:32] | M-maya’s cousin. | 玛雅的表哥 |
[23:36] | I’ll take that. | 我拿一杯 |
[23:38] | I’ll be right back. | 我一会儿就回来 |
[24:15] | You’ve been here a while. You want to take a break? | 你在这有一阵了 要不要休息一下 |
[24:18] | Can I be done? | 我可以走了吗 |
[24:20] | You could, but if you’re taking that jacket with you… | 可以 但是你要带那件夹克走的话… |
[24:24] | Oh. No, I was gonna buy that. | 不是的 我是打算买下来的 |
[24:27] | Here. Do I pay you? I only have a twenty. | 钱给你就行吗 我只有二十块 |
[24:30] | I’ll get your receipt. | 我给你开张收据 |
[24:33] | Wait. Um, do you know where this last box of clothes came from? | 等等 你知道最后一箱衣服是哪来的吗 |
[24:37] | I don’t. | 不知道 |
[24:39] | Why? Does it matter? | 怎么 很重要吗 |
[24:41] | No. I was just curious. | 不是 我只是好奇而已 |
[24:52] | Em, call me. I’m still at the church, | 艾米 回我电话 我还在教堂 |
[24:55] | and I just found– | 我刚才发现了… |
[24:58] | I thought that you and Spencer got rid of all of your clothes– | 我以为你和斯宾塞把衣服都扔掉了… |
[25:01] | The gray jacket from that night? | 那晚的你穿的灰色夹克 |
[25:03] | It just came out of a donation box. Why is it here? | 在一个捐赠箱里出现了 怎么回事 |
[25:19] | Nate. What are you– | 内特 你在这… |
[25:20] | I was hoping you were gonna be working tonight. | 我盼着今晚能在这看到你呢 |
[25:22] | – Were you invited to this? – Last minute invitation. | -她也请你了吗 -最后一刻发的邀请 |
[25:26] | I met Jenna here yesterday afternoon. | 昨天下午我在这遇到詹娜 |
[25:29] | I figure it was either come to this or sit in my empty apartment | 反正自己在家也是对着空房子捶墙解恨 |
[25:31] | and punch holes in the wall. | 还不如来这看看呢 |
[25:35] | Truth is, I don’t know how long I’ll stay. | 事实是 我也不知道还能呆多久 |
[25:37] | I’m not in the mood to party. | 现在没什么心情参加派对 |
[25:38] | But I gotta say, she’s pretty intriguing. | 不得不说 她挺吸引人的 |
[25:44] | Why? What did she tell you? | 为什么 她都跟你说什么了 |
[25:47] | Enough to get me to buy a new shirt. | 让我想买件新衣服了 |
[25:50] | – I want to know more. – No, you don’t. | -我想多了解她一些 -你最好别了解 |
[25:53] | – What does that mean? – Nothing. | -这话是什么意思 -没什么 |
[25:55] | I should probably pass these around before they dry out. | 我得趁这些变干前把它们送出去 |
[25:58] | What are those? | 这些是什么 |
[25:59] | Dried out. | 已经干了 |
[26:22] | Hi! You made it. | 嗨 你来了 |
[26:24] | I was…flattered for the invitation. | 你能请我来 我很荣幸 |
[26:28] | We both were. | 我们都很荣幸 |
[26:31] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[26:34] | I’m sorry, I don’t mean to stare. | 很抱歉 我不想盯着你看的 |
[26:36] | I’m just still adjusting and trying to match faces in reality | 我还不太适应 还在努力把现实中的面孔 |
[26:39] | to the ones that I saw in my head. | 和我脑海中的对应上 |
[26:43] | No, it must be overwhelming. | 这项工程一定挺大的 |
[26:45] | Is that Laurel Tuchman? | 那不是劳瑞尔·塔奇曼吗 |
[26:47] | She’s the photographer I took a class from last summer. | 我去年夏天上过她的摄影课 |
[26:49] | – She’s amazing. – I didn’t want to leave it to amateurs. | -她超棒的 -我不想找个外行人来 |
[26:52] | I wanted someone who could record every single moment. | 我希望摄影师能够记录每一个瞬间 |
[26:58] | I’m gonna go say hi. I’ll be right back. | 我去打个招呼 一会儿就回来 |
[27:00] | – Laurel? – Hey, Aria. | -劳瑞尔 -艾瑞亚 |
[27:03] | This girl’s got some classy friends. How ya doin’? | 这女孩的朋友都很漂亮 你最近怎么样 |
[27:05] | I’m good. Yeah, I’m still taking pictures. | 我很好 我坚持拍照呢 |
[27:07] | Actually, my boyfriend, he just | 我男朋友最近送给我 |
[27:09] | gave me this vintage camera. It’s a Rolleiflex. | 一台复古照相机 是禄来福来的 |
[27:13] | God, nice boyfriend. When I was I high school, | 老天 你男朋友真好 我念高中的时候 |
[27:15] | I couldn’t afford a pinhole and a light bulb. | 连无透镜照相机和灯泡都买不起 |
[27:17] | Oh, he’s not in high school. | 他不是高中生 |
[27:21] | Are those expensive? | 那些很贵吗 |
[27:23] | Honey, if it works, he must have dropped a precious penny on it. | 如果能用的话 他一定是花了大价钱买的 |
[27:26] | Listen, I’d love to stay and chat, but I gotta keep snapping. | 我也想跟你聊天的 但是我得继续拍了 |
[27:28] | I’m flying solo. | 今晚只有我一个人 |
[27:30] | – Are you here alone without an assistant? – Don’t ask. | -你没带助手来吗 -别提了 |
[27:34] | I’m in the market if you know anyone who’s interested. | 我在招人呢 如果你身边谁有兴趣就找我 |
[27:36] | – I’m interested. – Really? | -我有兴趣啊 -真的吗 |
[27:37] | Yeah. Well, call me on monday. Hopefully by then | 那好啊 周一给我打电话 希望到时 |
[27:39] | I’ll have gotten rid of what’s left of the old one. | 我能把以前那位留下的烂摊子收拾了 |
[27:42] | – Is he still there? – Well, just his camera bag. | -他还没走吗 -摄影包还在我这 |
[27:45] | I’m holding it hostage till | 在他父母付我钱之前 |
[27:46] | he gets mommy and daddy to write me a check. | 那包就押在我这了 |
[27:53] | Hey! Need some help? | 需要我帮忙吗 |
[27:55] | I wish, but you can’t. | 我倒是想 但是不行 |
[27:57] | My manager sees me hanging, he’ll freak out. | 我老板要是看见我闲着会暴怒的 |
[27:59] | He wasn’t upset you were hanging out with Maya’s cousin? | 你跟玛雅的表兄闲聊的时候他不生气吗 |
[28:03] | Nate? | 内特 |
[28:04] | No, we weren’t hanging out. | 不 我们不是在闲聊 |
[28:06] | We were just– | 我们是在… |
[28:09] | It’s complicated. | 这说来话长 |
[28:14] | – Hi, Paige. – Hi. | -你好 佩奇 -你好 |
[28:16] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[28:19] | Nothing. We’ll talk later. | 没怎么 我们过会再说 |
[28:20] | You know, I’m leaving. | 没关系 我这就走了 |
[28:22] | I shouldn’t really be back here anyway. | 本来我就不该来 |
[28:24] | It’s a no-friend zone. | 这可是工作人员的地盘 |
[28:31] | What are you looking for? | 你找什么呢 |
[28:32] | Laurel’s equipment. She said it was back here. | 劳瑞尔的器材 她说是放在这了 |
[28:34] | Yeah, it’s right there. | 是的 就在那边 |
[28:41] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[28:42] | What are you doing?! | 你这是干什么 |
[28:45] | I’m getting into her studio tonight. | 我今晚要去她工作室一趟 |
[28:48] | 威尔顿出现了 我不得不离开医院 方便的时候给我电话 | |
[28:56] | Toby. Hey, what are you doing here? | 托比 你怎么在这儿 |
[28:58] | Your parents were on their way out. They let me in. | 你父母正好要出门 他们让我进来的 |
[29:06] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[29:08] | I thought that by getting my own place above the brew | 我原以为只要在酒馆楼上有了自己的地方 |
[29:11] | that I could escape my screwed-up family. | 就能避开家里那些乱七八糟的事 |
[29:13] | Right. And it does not help | 是啊 但如果他们 |
[29:16] | when they throw birthday parties right below you. | 就在你楼下开生日宴会 那就没辙了 |
[29:19] | Do your parents expect you to make an appearance | 你父母应该是想让你在这个 |
[29:22] | at this coming-out-of-the-dark party? | “重见光明”庆祝会上露个脸的吧 |
[29:24] | They can expect all they want. | 让他们尽管想去吧 |
[29:26] | I’ll wait for the she’s-leaving-Rosewood party. | 我要等她离开玫瑰镇的时候再庆祝 |
[29:28] | I’m gonna throw you that party. | 到时候我会帮你开庆祝会的 |
[29:32] | Are you okay with me barging in like this? | 我这么闯进来没关系吗 |
[29:34] | I mean, did you have plans? | 我是说 你有别的事要忙吗 |
[29:37] | I, um, I did, actually. | 说实话 还真有 |
[29:40] | I just have this really big French test coming up. | 我马上有一场很重要的法语测试 |
[29:42] | I have to read that massive book. | 我得读完那本砖头厚的书 |
[29:46] | Which means that you should totally stay. | 所以你绝对应该留下来陪我 |
[29:50] | Good. That’s what I was hoping you’d say. | 没问题 我正等着你这句话呢 |
[29:55] | Toby. | 托比 |
[29:58] | How is it possible that you and I are the only two people | 想想多么不可思议 这么长一段时间里 |
[30:01] | that know that Jenna was faking for so long? | 竟然只有你和我知道詹娜是装瞎 |
[30:04] | I think most people want to buy into a happy ending. | 我想大多数人都喜欢往好的方向想 |
[30:06] | Yeah, but your parents– how did she fool them? | 没错 但詹娜究竟是怎么骗过你父母的 |
[30:09] | I mean, they were living in the same house. | 他们毕竟和她生活在同一屋檐下 |
[30:12] | Did they just not notice that she was able to see? | 难道就从没注意到她已经看得见了吗 |
[30:14] | Did she sleep with her sunglasses on? | 难道她睡觉都带着墨镜吗 |
[30:16] | She told my parents a few weeks ago | 几个星期前她跟父母说 |
[30:18] | that she started seeing | 从今年夏天开始她能看见 |
[30:19] | shadows over the summer, and then blurry figures. | 一些影子 然后能看到一些模糊的轮廓 |
[30:22] | And they just bought that she | 你父母就这么相信了吗 |
[30:23] | didn’t mention this in her letters home from camp? | 她从夏令营写信回家时为什么不提这事 |
[30:25] | She said she was scared– | 她说她是因为害怕 |
[30:28] | Scared that it might suddenly go back to darkness | 害怕万一又失去这一线光明 |
[30:30] | and she’d have to live with everyone pitying her even more. | 她就得忍受人们加倍的同情 |
[30:36] | It’s so weird. | 这可真稀奇 |
[30:38] | What? | 怎么 |
[30:40] | That the most honest person I know has to share parents | 我认识的最诚实的人和镇上的头号骗子 |
[30:42] | with the most deceitful person in this town. | 居然会是一家人 |
[30:49] | Can we not discuss that person? | 我们别再谈她了好吗 |
[31:06] | Hey, where have you been? | 你上哪儿去了 |
[31:08] | Bathroom. Everything okay? | 洗手间 一切都还好吗 |
[31:10] | You kind of ditched me back there. | 你把我一个人扔在那 |
[31:11] | With Jenna. So can we go? | 和詹娜独处 我们可以走了吧 |
[31:14] | No. I don’t want to be rude. | 不 那样太无礼了 |
[31:16] | Jenna can see now, | 詹娜现在复明了 |
[31:16] | she’ll know we left before the cake. | 她会发现我们没等蛋糕上来就走了 |
[31:18] | We are not staying for cake. We have a dinner reservation. | 我们不能等那么久 晚餐都订好了 |
[31:21] | Just a couple more minutes. | 再多待几分钟就好 |
[31:23] | Emily had to tell me something. | 艾米丽有事要跟我说 |
[31:39] | Can you wait one second? | 稍等一下 |
[31:43] | What are you doing?! | 你在干什么 |
[31:45] | Looking for a coconut. | 找份椰子味的 |
[31:47] | These vanilla ones are gross. | 这些香草味的太难吃了 |
[31:49] | Would you please stop? | 请你别再这样了行吗 |
[31:50] | I’m gonna stop till I find a coconut. | 等我找到椰子味的再说 |
[31:51] | Paige. Can I get you some coffee? | 佩奇 你要喝点咖啡吗 |
[31:53] | Is she drunk? | 她喝醉了吗 |
[31:54] | No, I’m not drunk, I’m hungry. | 不 我没喝醉 我是饿了 |
[31:57] | And your cupcakes taste like old pennies. | 你们这纸杯蛋糕太难吃了 |
[31:58] | – Paige, you and I– – Oh. Really? | -佩奇 你和我… -不是吧 |
[32:01] | Finally, you have time for me? | 你终于有工夫理我了吗 |
[32:03] | All right, let’s dance. Let’s dance. | 那好 我们跳舞吧 跳吧 |
[32:05] | I can’t dance right now. I’m working. | 我现在不能跳 我在工作呢 |
[32:07] | Fine. I’ll dance by myself. | 好吧 那我自己跳 |
[32:14] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[32:16] | Are you okay? Oh, my gosh. | 你还好吗 天啊 |
[32:18] | – Can somebody get some ice, please? – Everybody back up. | -可以拿些冰块来吗 -大家退后 |
[32:21] | Are you okay? Don’t move. Be careful. | 还好吗 别动 小心 |
[32:23] | – Is she one of your friends? – Yes. | -她是你的朋友吗 -是 |
[32:24] | We should get her out of here. | 我们应该带她离开这里 |
[32:26] | Okay, come on. | 好的 走吧 |
[32:42] | Hannah. | 汉娜 |
[32:44] | Hey. Where’s Paige? | 佩奇在哪 |
[32:46] | Getting stitches. Um, this is Nate, | 在缝针 这位是内特 |
[32:49] | Maya’s cousin. | 玛雅的表哥 |
[32:50] | – Hi. – Hey. | -你好 -你好 |
[32:53] | Nate, would you mind getting us some coffee? | 内特 能帮我们拿杯咖啡吗 |
[32:55] | They said it was gonna be a while. | 医生说还要好一会呢 |
[32:57] | – Yeah. – Thanks. | -好 -谢谢 |
[33:00] | – I thought spencer was here. – She was. | -我以为斯宾塞在这 -她刚刚还在 |
[33:02] | She bumped into Wilden and he scared her off. | 结果碰上了威尔登 就被吓跑了 |
[33:09] | This was at the church? | 这是在教堂发现的吗 |
[33:11] | Is it yours? | 是你的吗 |
[33:13] | Mine had a rip in the pocket that I sewed with a pink– | 我那件的衣兜破了 是用粉线… |
[33:17] | thread. | 补的 |
[33:19] | This is mine. | 这是我的 |
[33:20] | Well, it hasn’t been anywhere near a fire. | 我们烧衣服的时候没发现它 |
[33:22] | How did this get to the rummage sale? | 它怎么出现在义卖上了 |
[33:24] | That can’t be a coincidence. | 这绝不是巧合 |
[33:26] | Spencer was right — this “A” definitely has an agenda. | 斯宾塞说的对 A绝对是有预谋的 |
[33:29] | When did you take it off that night? | 你那晚什么时候脱下它的 |
[33:30] | Because you didn’t have it on at the graveyard, Emily. | 艾米丽 在墓地时你可没穿着它 |
[33:33] | When we found you you were shivering. | 我们发现你时 你冻得发抖 |
[33:34] | I know I wore it to Spencer’s house. That’s all I remember. | 我只记得我穿着它去斯宾塞家 |
[33:37] | Did you have it in Jenna’s car? | 你在詹娜车上时 还穿着吗 |
[33:39] | Did you leave it there? | 是不是落在车上了 |
[33:40] | Because if she’s our pal now, | 她要是和我们是一伙的 |
[33:41] | why didn’t she just give it back to you? | 那她为什么不还给你 |
[33:44] | I don’t know. Maybe… | 我也不知道 或许… |
[33:47] | maybe Jenna wasn’t the only person I saw that night. | 或许那晚我见过的人不只詹娜 |
[33:56] | It’s my mom. | 我妈 |
[33:58] | I’ve got to get back to the church | 我得回教堂了 |
[33:59] | or I’ll be sorting old pantyhose for the rest of my life. | 否则我下半辈子得天天整理旧衣服了 |
[34:07] | Hey. Where’s your friend? | 你朋友呢 |
[34:09] | Uh, she had to go meet her mom. | 她去见她妈了 |
[34:11] | Forgot to ask how you take it. | 忘记问你们的口味了 |
[34:13] | Put cream in both of them. | 所以两杯都加奶油了 |
[34:14] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[34:50] | Oh. Can I help you? | 有什么能帮你的吗 |
[34:52] | Oh. Yeah, I-I was just looking for Emily. | 是的 我在找艾米丽 |
[34:55] | She took her friend to the hospital, | 她送她朋友去医院了 |
[34:57] | and left me holding all of the cupcakes. | 把活全留给我一个人做了 |
[34:59] | – I’m sure she’s gonna be back. – I’m not. | -我相信她会回来的 -别逗了 |
[35:06] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[35:07] | Aria. What is going on? | 艾瑞亚 到底怎么回事 |
[35:10] | Uh…someone said that they just put out some stuffed mushrooms. | 听说他们刚刚摆出些瓤冬菇盒 |
[35:13] | I don’t want a mushroom. I want a dinner. | 管他什么瓤冬菇盒呢 我要吃晚餐 |
[35:15] | I know. And we will leave soon. | 明白 我们马上就走 |
[35:17] | Are we hanging out here because | 是因为你不想吃这顿晚餐 |
[35:19] | you don’t want to have this meal? | 我们才在这耗着吗 |
[35:20] | I can afford to take you dinner, Aria. | 我能请得起你 艾瑞亚 |
[35:23] | It’s not necessary. You just bought me an expensive camera. | 不用这么奢侈 你才送我一个超贵的相机 |
[35:26] | What does that have to do with it? | 这和相机又有什么关系 |
[35:27] | – You’re spending money that you don’t have. – I do have it. | -你这是在透支 -我有钱 |
[35:30] | I chose the restaurant in New Hope because I wanted to celebrate. | 我选择新望餐厅是因为我想庆祝一下 |
[35:34] | – Celebrate what? – The job I got today. | -庆祝什么 -我今天得到新工作了 |
[35:37] | You got that editing job? Why didn’t you tell me? | 你得到那个编辑的工作吗 怎么没告诉我 |
[35:39] | I thought it’d be nicer at a private table | 要是周围没有戴滑稽帽子的小丑 |
[35:41] | where we’re not surrounded by people with silly hats. | 在我们专属餐桌旁告诉你 不是更好吗 |
[35:47] | Oh, crap! | 不是吧 |
[35:49] | – Everything okay? – It’s all wet! | -还好吗 -都湿了 |
[35:51] | I don’t have one dry memory card! | 我连一个干燥的储存卡都没有了 |
[35:53] | Who’s been using my equipment as a coaster?! | 谁把我的设备当杯垫了 |
[35:56] | I could run to your studio and grab you a couple more. | 我可以去你的工作室帮你取 |
[35:58] | I can’t ask you to do that. | 我可没要求你这么做 |
[36:00] | You’re not asking, I’m offering. Where are your keys? | 你没有要求 是我主动的 钥匙呢 |
[36:06] | You’re a doll. And you’re officially hired. | 你太可人了 你被雇佣了 |
[36:09] | Tell her to take the job. | 让她接下这份工作吧 |
[36:13] | Okay. Her studio’s down the street, and we’ll be right back. | 她的工作室就在街上 我们马上回来 |
[36:16] | I’ll call the restaurant and cancel the reservation. | 我打给餐厅取消预约吧 |
[36:17] | No, don’t. Please. | 别 求你了 |
[36:19] | Just call them up, ask them to hold it for a little bit longer. | 告诉他们再多等会就好了 |
[36:23] | I will be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[36:57] | 卢卡斯·戈特斯曼 玫瑰镇高中年鉴大厅通行证 | |
[37:30] | Lucas. | 卢卡斯 |
[37:32] | I need to get inside. | 我要进去 |
[37:34] | Uh, studio’s closed. | 工作室关门了 |
[37:36] | Leave the door open and walk away. | 那就把门打开后再走 |
[37:40] | I can’t do that. | 我不能那样做 |
[37:41] | Then drop the keys and let me find them. | 那就把钥匙扔了 我自己找 |
[37:48] | Lucas, get out of my way. | 卢卡斯 离我远点 |
[37:57] | Aria. | 艾瑞亚 |
[37:59] | Lucas. What’s going on? | 卢卡斯 怎么了 |
[38:03] | Is everything okay here? | 你没事吧 |
[38:07] | Did you get what you needed? | 你拿到要拿的东西了吗 |
[38:16] | Mind if I ask you a question? | 介意我问你个问题吗 |
[38:19] | Is Paige just a friend, or something more? | 佩奇和你只是朋友吗 |
[38:24] | We dated for a while. | 我们约会过一段时间 |
[38:27] | Was that before Maya, or after? | 是在遇见玛雅之前还是之后 |
[38:31] | It was kind of in between. | 在那期间吧 |
[38:39] | I’ll be right back. | 失陪一下 |
[38:42] | You get my text? | 收到信息了吗 |
[38:43] | Why do you think I’m here? Let’s go upstairs. | 不然我来这干嘛 上楼去 |
[38:45] | No, I can’t. | 不行 |
[38:46] | Nate’s here and Paige is coming out any moment. | 内特在这 佩奇随时会出来 |
[38:48] | But if Wilden left | 但是如果威尔登离开了 |
[38:49] | that probably means Garrett left too. | 就意味着加勒特也走了 |
[38:50] | And we have to see what’s on the card he stuck in those flowers. | 我们一定要看到花束中的卡片 |
[38:56] | Hey! Garrett! | 加勒特 |
[38:57] | No! Nate, stop! | 不要 内特 停手 |
[38:59] | Hey! Get off me! | 放开我 |
[39:01] | Let me go! | 让我过去 |
[39:03] | Get off! | 放开 |
[39:18] | You didn’t have to stay. | 你没必要留下等我 |
[39:20] | I wanted to. You were in there for a long time. | 我想留下 你进去了很久 |
[39:23] | They gave me a few stitches, and they wanted to run a test. | 他们给我缝了几针 还让我做个化验 |
[39:27] | – Why? – I told the doctor how little I had to drink, | -为什么 -我告诉医生我就喝了一点酒 |
[39:30] | and he wanted to do a tox screen. | 他们要我做毒理检验 |
[39:32] | Turns out I wasn’t messed up from the alcohol. | 原来不是酒精使我失控的 |
[39:35] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[39:37] | There were traces of milizopam in my system. | 我体内有微量的米兹泮 |
[39:41] | It’s a sleeping pill. | 是一种安眠药 |
[39:43] | The doctor asked if I set my cup down at any point | 医生问我是否把杯子放在了别处 |
[39:45] | or drank from someone else’s. | 或是喝了别人的什么东西 |
[39:47] | Honestly, who knows? | 老实说 谁知道呢 |
[39:49] | It’s such a blur. I don’t remember anything. | 迷迷糊糊的 什么都不记起了 |
[39:54] | I need to call my parents. | 我要给我父母打个电话 |
[39:56] | My dad’s gonna want to talk to the doctor. | 我爸肯定要和医生谈谈 |
[40:01] | Here. | 给你 |
[40:03] | I don’t want that on me when they get here. | 我不想离开的时候还带着它 |
[40:46] | 妈妈 永远不要放弃我 我也不会放弃你的 – 爱你 加勒特 | |
[41:29] | Are you home yet? | 你回家了吗 |
[41:30] | I’m still at Ezra’s. He’s in the shower. | 我还在以斯拉这里 他在洗澡 |
[41:33] | Call me when you get home. | 回家后给我打电话 |
[41:35] | That might be a while. | 那你得等好一会儿了 |
[41:37] | Why? What’s going on? | 为什么 发生什么事了 |
[41:38] | Well, I basically ditched him at Jenna’s party, | 我在詹娜的派对上冷落他了 |
[41:42] | so I’m trying to smooth the waters. | 所以我要安抚下他 |
[41:44] | Have you looked at the negatives yet? | 你看到底片了吗 |
[41:46] | I’m doing it now. It’s my first chance. | 我正在看 我才有机会看 |
[41:49] | – What are you typing? – I’m looking up milizopam. | -你在敲什么呢 -我在找米兹泮的资料 |
[41:52] | Is Paige gonna be okay? | 佩奇还好吗 |
[41:54] | She’ll be fine until she realizes the drugs came from my flask. | 在发现药是下在我酒瓶里之前 她没事的 |
[41:58] | It looks like these first two rolls are just yearbook stuff. | 前两卷好像就是年鉴照片 |
[42:01] | “Milizopam. A strong sedative prescribed for sleep disorders. | “米兹泮 治疗睡眠障碍的强效镇静剂 |
[42:06] | Also used to subdue aggressive patients and inmates.” | 同时用于制服激进的病人与囚犯” |
[42:11] | Go on. | 继续说 |
[42:12] | There’s a list of side effects when mixed with alcohol. | 与酒精同时服用有很多副作用 |
[42:15] | Top of the list, memory loss. | 第一条 记忆丧失 |
[42:20] | You were totally screwed with. | 怪不得你完全忘了那晚的事 |
[42:23] | Was that flask ever out of your sight that night? | 那瓶酒那晚一直在你那吗 |
[42:25] | It was probably in there before I got to Spencer’s. | 可能在我到斯宾塞家之前就在那儿了 |
[42:28] | Yeah, but why just you? Why weren’t we all drugged? | 但为什么只有你 为什么我们没被下药 |
[42:32] | Maybe that was the plan, Aria. | 艾瑞亚 也许是计划好的 |
[42:33] | Lucky I wasn’t in the mood to share that night. | 还好我那晚没有共饮的心情 |
[42:38] | Em… | 艾米 |
[42:40] | Does it say anything about what those pills look like? | 有没搜到关于药片外观的描述 |
[42:44] | “Light blue and oval-shaped.” | “浅蓝色 椭圆形” |
[42:46] | With the letters M-Z-M on them? | 上边有字母”MZM”吗 |
[42:49] | Yeah. How’d you know? | 有 你怎么知道的 |
[42:53] | I’m holding three of them… | 我手上有三颗 |
[42:56] | and they were in Lucas’s camera bag. | 在卢卡斯的相机包里找到的 |