时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on Pretty Little Liars | 《美少女的谎言》前情回顾 |
[00:03] | Did “A” send this to you? | 这耳环是A寄给你的么 |
[00:04] | No, I took it out of Paige’s bag. | 不是 我从佩奇包里找到的 |
[00:06] | Why would Paige have it? | 佩奇怎么会有这东西 |
[00:07] | She may be “A,” Aria. | 她可能就是A 艾瑞亚 |
[00:08] | – Are you Emily Fields? – Yes. | -你是艾米丽·菲尔兹吗 -是我 |
[00:10] | I’m Maya’s cousin Nate. | 我是玛雅的表哥 内特 |
[00:12] | You must be Amy. | 你一定就是艾米吧 |
[00:13] | – Are you maggie? – I am. | -你是麦琪吗 -是我 |
[00:14] | I like this age. It’s so sweet. | 我喜欢这个年龄的学生 好可爱 |
[00:16] | Malcolm also happens to be my son. | 马尔科姆碰巧还是我儿子 |
[00:18] | I’m not gonna ask you to explain anything, | 我不会要求你给我任何解释 |
[00:20] | because you won’t…I’ll find it out myself | 因为你根本不会解释 我自己去查 |
[00:22] | I think we need to keep things on a friendship level. | 我觉得我们还是做朋友比较好 |
[00:24] | – What about the other night? -It doesn’t change things. | -那天晚上的事怎么解释 -那不代表什么 |
[00:27] | I am going to help you stop “A”. | 我是来帮你阻止A的 |
[00:28] | And I’m not asking for your permission. | 我不是来征求你同意的 |
[00:32] | You and Paige have been | 你和佩奇 |
[00:32] | seeing each other on and off for almost a year, | 断断续续在一起快一年了 |
[00:35] | and she’s never mentioned anything about Ali to you? | 她却从未向你提起过任何关于艾莉的事 |
[00:37] | Are you finished? Because I am. | 你说完了没 反正我听够了 |
[01:10] | Shh. It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事的 会没事的 |
[01:12] | So, the deceased was a friend of yours? | 那么 死者是你朋友吗 |
[01:20] | Miss Fields, please. I’m trying to understand what happened here. | 菲尔兹小姐 请合作一下 我需要了解案件情况 |
[01:23] | – Did you know the victim? – Yes. | -你认识受害人吗 -是的 |
[01:26] | The deceased was a friend of yours? | 死者是你朋友吗 |
[01:57] | Jury selection is expected to conclude today, | 陪审团成员的挑选预计今天结束 |
[02:00] | and defense attorney Veronica Hastings | 辩护律师维罗妮卡·海斯汀 |
[02:01] | made a statement to reporters this morning. | 今晨发表了声明 |
[02:03] | My client is emotionally exhausted. | 我的委托人在精神上已经不堪重负 |
[02:06] | But he’s relieved to know | 但他很宽慰 |
[02:08] | that he’s finally going to have the opportunity | 终于有机会 |
[02:10] | To clear his name. | 能洗清他的罪名 |
[02:11] | TWO DAYS EARLIER How did this get so big? | 两天前 这件事怎么闹得这么大 |
[02:14] | I mean, it’s like all eyes are on rosewood. | 就好像全世界都在关注玫瑰镇 |
[02:17] | Can’t help but think that Toby | 忍不住怀疑 托比就是为了避开这一切 |
[02:18] | took that job in bucks county just to avoid all this. | 才去巴克士郡工作 |
[02:21] | She’s taking the long way | 她要晚一点到 |
[02:23] | because reporters are hounding her for interviews. | 记者们缠着要采访她 |
[02:24] | Okay, how are we gonna do this? | 我们等下要怎么说 |
[02:28] | Well,Emily think she’s coming over here so we can apologize. | 艾米丽以为她过来是听我们道歉的 |
[02:31] | But when she realizes what this is, | 但如果她知道我们的真实用意 |
[02:33] | she’ll probably be more mad at us than she was before. | 她可能会比之前更生我们的气 |
[02:35] | I am not looking forward to seeing that. | 我可不想事情变成那样 |
[02:37] | In a successful intervention, | 如果处理得好 |
[02:38] | the loved one feels safe, not judged. | 她会觉得我们是出于爱她想要保护她 而不是批评 |
[02:41] | Great. Right, | 很好 好的 |
[02:42] | so we’ll start out all warm and fuzzy, | 我们先说些模棱两可的安慰话 |
[02:45] | and then we just have to hit her with the truth. | 然后再告诉她真相 |
[02:46] | Yeah. And that’s your cue. | 这事就交给你了 |
[02:48] | Okay, so…Paige was jealous of Ali, | 好的 佩奇嫉妒艾莉 |
[02:52] | we know that Paige was jealous of Maya, | 我们都知道佩奇也嫉妒玛雅 |
[02:54] | and she was with Emily that night, | 那天晚上她和艾米丽在一起 |
[02:57] | it was easy for her to set us up. | 她能轻易陷害我们 |
[02:58] | Right. And she has the other earring. | 对 她还有第二只耳环 |
[02:59] | So she must have Ali’s body, right? | 所以肯定是她藏了艾莉的尸体 对吗 |
[03:02] | – Yeah. – Wait. I don’t get it. | -没错 -等下 我没明白 |
[03:03] | If Paige was so into Emily, | 如果佩奇这么爱艾米丽 |
[03:05] | why would she drug her? | 为什么会对她下药呢 |
[03:06] | And then why would she drug herself? | 又为什么给自己下药呢 |
[03:08] | Wait! Hanna, | 等下 汉娜 |
[03:09] | I thought we were all on the same “A” page here. | 我们不是在说A的事吗 |
[03:11] | We are. This is a practice run. | 是啊 这是合理推测啊 |
[03:13] | Right, okay. | 好吧 |
[03:14] | Uh, drugging yourself is the best alibi ever. | 迷昏自己是最好的不在场证明 |
[03:18] | Classic Sharon Stone move. | 莎朗·斯通的经典行为 |
[03:19] | Remember that movie, Basic Instinct? | 记得《本能》那部电影吗 |
[03:21] | – No. – No. | -不 -不 |
[03:24] | She wrote a murder mystery novel | 她写了一部谋杀悬疑小说 |
[03:25] | to cover up a crime that she was about to commit. | 就为了掩盖她即将实施的罪行 |
[03:27] | It was actually kind of genius. | 其实挺天才的 |
[03:30] | Look, remember, I’m Emily here. | 当我是艾米丽 |
[03:33] | We still think that “A” is working with Mona. | 我们还认为这位A和梦娜是同伙 |
[03:35] | So what is your connection? | 这之间有什么关联 |
[03:38] | Two people who hated Ali. | 有两个人恨艾莉 |
[03:40] | Maybe one of them killed her | 也许其中一个杀了她 |
[03:41] | and the other one covered their tracks. | 另一个为他们打掩护 |
[03:42] | Or are still covering their tracks | 或者还通过窃取尸体 |
[03:43] | by stealing the body and then pinning it on us. | 嫁祸于我们来掩盖他们的罪行 |
[03:46] | Yeah. And the ultimate prize is | 是的 最终的战利品就是 |
[03:48] | Paige gets Emily all to herself. | 佩奇独自占有艾米丽 |
[03:58] | Hey, Em. | 你好 艾米 |
[04:03] | Hey. You want some coffee? | 来点咖啡吗 |
[04:09] | Em, you know how much we love you, right? | 艾米 你知道我们有多爱你 |
[04:12] | We love you enough to tell you the truth, | 即使真相会令你受伤害 |
[04:13] | even when it hurts. | 我们还是要告诉你 |
[04:15] | This doesn’t sound like an apology. | 这听着可不像是道歉 |
[04:17] | I had to get you here, Emily. | 我必须让你过来 艾米丽 |
[04:19] | I’m sorry for lying. | 很抱歉欺骗了你 |
[04:22] | What is this? | 什么事情 |
[04:23] | It’s the three people who love you the most in the world | 三个世上最爱你的人 |
[04:27] | trying to get you to see who Paige really is. | 想让你看清佩奇的真面目 |
[04:29] | I can’t believe it. | 真不敢相信 |
[04:31] | The trial’s started, | 审判才刚开始 |
[04:31] | and this how you guys show up for me. | 你们就是这样为我出头的吗 |
[04:33] | We support you, Emily. We do. | 我们都真心地支持你 艾米丽 |
[04:36] | But we’re pretty sure that Garrett did not kill Maya. | 但我们很确定加勒特不是杀玛雅的凶手 |
[04:38] | And you think Paige did? | 你们认为佩奇是凶手吗 |
[04:40] | Are you out of your friggin’ minds? | 你们都疯了吧 |
[04:42] | When did it become so easy for you | 从什么时候开始 |
[04:44] | lie to your friends? | 你们能这么轻易地欺骗朋友了 |
[04:47] | Emily, wait. | 艾米丽 等等 |
[04:52] | We found that at the trunk show. | 我们在新装发布会上发现的 |
[04:54] | In Paige’s pack. | 在佩奇的包里 |
[04:56] | It’s the other earring Aria put in Ali’s casket. | 这是艾瑞亚放在艾莉棺材里的另一只耳环 |
[04:58] | We found a lot of other things exactly where “A” has put them. | 我们还找到过很多A放入的其他东西 |
[05:03] | Three against one. “A” wins. | 起内讧了 A得逞了 |
[05:10] | That was exactly what Paige wanted. | 这下佩奇的目的达到了 |
[05:12] | Great. So now what? | 很好 接下来怎么办 |
[05:25] | Em wasn’t in first period. | 艾米第一节课没来 |
[05:27] | I think she ditched school today. | 我想今天她逃学了 |
[05:29] | Does three messages and six texts make me a stalker? | 三条留言和六条短信是否说明我是个追踪者 |
[05:32] | This is the part where you’re supposed to reassure me | 你应该安慰我 |
[05:34] | that I’m just being a caring friend | 说我这只是在关心朋友 |
[05:36] | and Emily’s going to be fine. | 艾米丽也会没事的 |
[05:39] | She was totally right in calling me out for lying this morning. | 她今早指责我撒谎完全没错 |
[05:43] | So if anybody needs an intervention, it’s me. | 就算有人需要心理干预也是我 |
[05:46] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[05:48] | I haven’t told you guys yet because Ezra doesn’t even know. | 我还没告诉你们 因为以斯拉还不知道 |
[05:51] | Well, whatever it is, we’re here for you. You’ll be okay. | 不管怎样 我们都在你身边 你会挺过去的 |
[05:56] | Wes let it slip that Ezra | 维斯说漏了嘴 说以斯拉 |
[05:57] | got a girl pregnant before he left for college. | 大学之前把一个女孩儿肚子搞大了 |
[06:00] | Their mom paid her to take care of it, | 他们的妈妈给了女孩钱 让她做了 |
[06:02] | but she didn’t take care of it, she had the baby. | 但她没听 把孩子生了下来 |
[06:06] | – It’s a little boy. – Ezra has a kid? | -是个男孩 -以斯拉有孩子了 |
[06:08] | – Yeah, and I’m not done. – Wait, there’s more? | -对 我还没说完 -啥 还没完 |
[06:10] | I found the baby’s mom… But I didn’t tell Ezra. | 我找到了孩子的母亲 不过还没告诉以斯拉 |
[06:16] | So Ezra has no idea? | 所以他现在还不知道 |
[06:17] | He thinks she had an abortion. | 他以为孩子没生下来 |
[06:20] | Aria, you have to tell him the truth. | 艾瑞亚 你得告诉他这事 |
[06:21] | Well, for whatever reason, she doesn’t want him to know. | 不论因为什么 但孩子的母亲不想让他知道 |
[06:24] | And I pushed him to call her. | 我逼以斯拉给她打过电话 |
[06:25] | When they talked, she didn’t say anything about it. | 但通话时 她一点没提到这事 |
[06:27] | If he finds out that you knew and you didn’t tell him… | 如果他最后发现你知道真相却没告诉他 |
[06:30] | I just really feel like I’m | 我总感觉我即将 |
[06:31] | about to rattle the cage of a sleeping giant. | 唤醒一只沉睡的猛兽 |
[06:37] | Do you remember what Ali said about secrets keeping us close? | 记不记得艾莉说过 秘密让我们更亲近 |
[06:41] | She was wrong. | 她错了 |
[06:43] | They tear us apart. | 秘密使我们渐行渐远 |
[07:01] | If you’ve got something to say, just say it. | 想说什么就说吧 |
[07:05] | Emily called me this morning in tears. | 艾米丽今早哭着给我打电话 |
[07:08] | What the hell is wrong with you guys? | 你们这帮人怎么回事 |
[07:11] | What do you want, Paige? | 你想怎样 佩奇 |
[07:12] | I want you to leave Emily alone. | 我希望你们离艾米丽远点 |
[07:14] | She’s got a lot going on right now, | 她最近经历了很多 |
[07:16] | she doesn’t need you guys making it worse for her. | 不需要你们再给她添堵 |
[07:18] | If you think I’m gonna let you hurt her, | 如果你以为我会任你伤害她 |
[07:20] | you are underestimating me. | 那你可低估我了 |
[07:21] | If you don’t back down, | 如果你执意插手 |
[07:23] | you’re the one who’s gonna get hurt, Spencer. | 那受伤的会是你 斯宾塞 |
[07:26] | I won’t let you come between us. | 我不会让你介入我们的 |
[07:29] | I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[07:46] | They think they know you, but they’re wrong. | 她们以为了解你 但她们错了 |
[07:51] | Do they just not want you to be happy? | 她们就不想让你高兴点吗 |
[07:52] | They don’t trust anybody. It’s because of “A.” | 她们不相信任何人 全都因为A |
[07:56] | You mean Mona. | 你指的是梦娜 |
[08:01] | If I tell you something, | 如果我告诉你 |
[08:03] | promise me it doesn’t leave this room. | 你要保证此事只有你知我知 |
[08:06] | Emily, you can trust me with your life. | 艾米丽 放一万个心好了 |
[08:08] | If you tell anyone, it won’t be safe. | 如果你告诉别人 我们就危险了 |
[08:12] | There’s nothing I wouldn’t do to protect you. | 我愿意做任何事来保护你 |
[08:14] | It’s not me I’m worried about. It’s you. | 我担心的不是自己 是你 |
[08:20] | Em, what is it? | 艾米 怎么回事 |
[08:25] | We think there’s somebody else helping Mona. | 我们认为还有人在帮助梦娜 |
[08:31] | Have you told the police? | 告诉警察了吗 |
[08:33] | That night I came over, | 我来的那晚 |
[08:35] | the night Ali’s body was taken, “A” Set us up. | 艾莉的遗体被搬走的那晚 是A陷害了我们 |
[08:38] | They had a photo of us at her grave, | 他们有一张我们在艾莉墓前的照片 |
[08:40] | and we look guilty as hell. | 看上去就像我们是凶手 |
[08:43] | So your friends think it’s me? | 所以你的朋友们以为是我 |
[08:46] | That I’m this new “A”? | 我是新的A |
[08:48] | That’s what you were arguing about this morning. | 这就是今早你跟她们吵的原因 |
[08:50] | They’ll figure it out. They’ll realize they’re wrong. | 她们会弄清楚的 她们会发现自己错了 |
[08:53] | And in the meantime they’ll | 但同时 她们尽一切可能 |
[08:54] | do everything they can to keep me away from you. | 让我远离你 |
[08:56] | I won’t let that happen. | 我不会任它发生的 |
[09:07] | I have some family stuff to take care of. | 我家里有点事 |
[09:10] | But I’ll see you Monday. | 周一见 |
[09:12] | And I’ll go to the trial every day. | 我每天都会努力 |
[09:15] | I promise I won’t leave your side. | 我发誓我会一直支持你 |
[09:27] | It’s voice mail again. | 还是语音信箱 |
[09:29] | She has to be home. | 她肯定在家 |
[09:31] | Maybe we should just go over there. | 要不我们直接过去 |
[09:34] | So things just went from worse to worser. | 事情越来越更糟 |
[09:36] | That’s not a word. But continue. | 这词不能这么用 继续 |
[09:40] | Paige wasn’t in Spanish today. Yo hablo sicko. | 佩奇今天没来上西班牙语课 病秧子 |
[09:44] | – What? – She went home sick. | -什么 -她请病假回家了 |
[09:47] | Or is she at Emily’s? | 或者她回艾米丽家了 |
[09:49] | I don’t know about you two, | 我不知道你俩怎么想 |
[09:50] | but I’m really willing to take this to the cops. | 但我很乐意把这个交给警察 |
[09:53] | No! I’m already on their radar. | 别 我已经在他们攻击名单上了 |
[09:57] | For all I know, Paige smeared my blood all over that anklet. | 据我所知 是佩奇把我的血涂在脚链上的 |
[09:59] | Well, Emily might be with Paige right now, | 艾米丽现在可能跟佩奇在一起 |
[10:01] | and we all know what she’s capable of. | 我们知道佩奇能干出什么事来 |
[10:03] | I think we should call her parents. | 我觉得我们应该打给她父母 |
[10:05] | We’ll tell them everything, together. | 我们一起告诉他们所有事 |
[10:07] | Spencer’s right. There’s strength in numbers. | 斯宾塞说得对 人多力量大 |
[10:14] | All right. | 好吧 |
[10:24] | Stand down, bitches. | “退后 贱人们 |
[10:26] | Play it my way and Emily stays safe. “A”. | 按我的规矩来才能保艾米丽安全 -A” |
[11:07] | If we don’t hear from them the next hour, | 要是再过一个小时还没她们的消息 |
[11:08] | I think we should revisit the idea of telling her parents. | 我们还是应该告诉她父母 |
[11:11] | I agree. | 同意 |
[11:13] | This is probably Paige just killing time | 或者佩奇只是在耗时间 |
[11:15] | so she can just find a way to weasel herself out of this. | 以便自己好想办法脱身 |
[11:21] | Hanna. | 汉娜 |
[11:23] | I’m just thinking about Emily. | 我只是在想艾米丽 |
[11:26] | She finally gets over Maya, | 她好不容易从玛雅的阴影里走出来 |
[11:27] | and now she’s stuck with some twisted psycho bitch. | 现在却又和精神扭曲的贱人缠在一起 |
[11:31] | It’s just another monster that Alison created. | 艾莉森创造的又一个怪物 |
[11:35] | She’s been gone two years, and we’re still caught in her web. | 她走了两年了 却还将我们玩弄于股掌 |
[11:42] | It’s from “A.” | 是A |
[11:44] | “Let’s settle this. | “我们解决一下吧 |
[11:45] | Alison’s grave. Ten p.M. Bring Maya’s bag.” | 艾莉森的坟墓 晚10点 带上玛雅的包” |
[11:49] | There’s an attachment. | 有个附件 |
[11:52] | It’s another picture from that night. | 那晚的另一张照片 |
[11:57] | Paige can brings us down and leave Emily completely in the clear. | 佩奇可以把我们拉下水 让艾米丽脱身 |
[12:00] | This must have been her plan all along. | 这一定全都是她的计划 |
[12:02] | Get rid of us, and then she can have Emily all to herself. | 摆脱掉我们 艾米丽就是她一个人的了 |
[12:05] | But she hasn’t sent these to the cops for a reason, | 但由于某种原因她没把这个交给警察 |
[12:07] | and it’s probably because | 可能是因为 |
[12:08] | there’s something in Maya’s bag that she needs. | 玛雅包里的某样东西 |
[12:10] | Something that proves that she killed her. | 能证明她是凶手 |
[12:11] | No, we searched every inch of that bag. | 可那个包我们角角落落都搜遍了 |
[12:15] | You guys… | 你们看 |
[12:18] | Another picture. | 又来了张照片 |
[12:20] | “Tell Emily and I’ll leave you holding the bag.” | 告诉艾米丽 这个包就栽赃给你们 |
[12:23] | Is that Ali? | 里面是艾莉吗 |
[12:26] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[12:30] | What was that? | 什么声音 |
[12:31] | – What was that? – Do you think your mom’s home early? | -什么声音 -会是你妈提前回来吗 |
[12:44] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[12:48] | There’s somebody downstairs. | 楼下有人 |
[12:51] | Was it Paige? | 是佩奇吗 |
[13:02] | What are you doing here?! I almost killed you! | 怎么是你 我差点杀了你 |
[13:04] | With a pink, furry lamp, Hanna? | 就凭这粉色绒毛台灯吗 汉娜 |
[13:06] | No. Caleb, seriously, what are you doing here? | 说真的凯勒 你怎么在这里 |
[13:08] | You’re supposed to be watching Emily’s house. | 你不是应该在监视艾米丽的家吗 |
[13:09] | But there are, like, a dozen reporters camped out on her lawn, | 她家草坪上驻扎了一堆记者 |
[13:11] | her mom is home– she’s safe. | 她妈妈也在家 不会有危险的 |
[13:14] | We heard from Paige and Mona. | 佩奇和梦娜来消息了 |
[13:18] | You guys aren’t showing up there alone. | 我不会让你们独自去的 |
[13:26] | – Hello. – Hi, Em, it’s me. | -你好 -艾米 是我 |
[13:28] | Please don’t hang up. | 不要挂断 拜托 |
[13:30] | I want to make sure you’re okay. | 我想确认你好不好 |
[13:32] | Spencer and I are in town, | 斯宾塞和我在镇上 |
[13:33] | and there are reporters everywhere. | 这里到处是记者 |
[13:36] | So are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[13:38] | Nate’s going out of town this weekend. | 内特这周末要去镇外 |
[13:41] | I’m going with him. | 我也一起去 |
[13:42] | That’s great. Where are you going? | 那很好啊 你们去哪里 |
[13:43] | The Lighthouse Rock Inn. He found it online. | 灯塔岩客栈 他在网上找到的 |
[13:47] | Look, I know it doesn’t seem like it, | 我知道你不相信 |
[13:48] | – but we are here for you, Em. – You’re right. | -但我们一直在你身边 -你说得对 |
[13:52] | It doesn’t seem like it. | 我不信 |
[13:58] | They’re three-deep on the lawn out there. | 他们都在草坪上安营扎寨了 |
[14:00] | Yeah, I just got off the phone with Hanna. | 汉娜刚打电话给我 |
[14:02] | She said that reporters are all over town. | 说镇上全是记者 |
[14:05] | I know you want to leave, but I really feel like | 我知道你想避开 但我真的觉得 |
[14:06] | you need to be with family this weekend. | 这个周末应该和家人一起过 |
[14:08] | I will be with family. Maya’s family. | 是要和家人一起过的 和玛雅的家人 |
[14:11] | I told you, Nate’s parents are going to be there too. | 我说过了 内特的父母也会去的 |
[14:15] | It’s our way of celebrating Maya | 在加勒特成为主角之前 |
[14:16] | before this whole thing becomes all about Garrett. | 我们要以自己的方式纪念玛雅 |
[14:18] | And Nate’s still just a friend? | 内特还只是朋友吗 |
[14:20] | He wasn’t at first, but he is now. | 刚开始不是 现在是了 |
[14:25] | I really need a friend this weekend. | 我这周末真的想要个朋友陪着 |
[14:31] | Are you sure you don’t want me to come? | 真的不要我去吗 |
[14:33] | Don’t worry. He’ll take good care of me. | 别担心 他会照顾好我的 |
[14:42] | Call me when you get there? | 到了打电话给我 |
[14:44] | I will. | 好的 |
[14:49] | Oh. Thanks, Angie. | 谢谢 安吉 |
[14:51] | It actually makes me feel a lot better | 其实知道艾米丽今晚会远离这里 |
[14:53] | knowing Emily’s going to be far away from here tonight. | 我感觉好多了 |
[14:55] | Yeah, me too. | 我也是 |
[14:58] | So I’ll pick you up at nine. | 九点去接你 |
[14:59] | Yeah, see you then. | 到时见 |
[15:18] | Toby? | 托比 |
[15:32] | No, please, don’t let me go. | 抱着我 别放开 |
[15:37] | I’m so sorry for everything– | 我对这一切真的很抱歉 |
[15:39] | For all the secrets. | 还有那些秘密 |
[15:40] | Spencer, I know who you are. | 斯宾塞 我了解你 |
[15:44] | You never have to say you’re sorry. | 永远不必说抱歉 |
[16:06] | Here. | 给你 |
[16:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:35] | Ezra? | 以斯拉 |
[16:36] | Love you, babe. | 爱你 宝贝 |
[16:46] | Expecting company? | 有客人吗 |
[16:47] | It’s probably Mrs. Rosenthal from next door. | 可能是隔壁的罗森塔尔太太 |
[16:50] | She locks herself out at least once a week, | 每星期她至少有一次忘带钥匙 |
[16:51] | so I keep a key. | 我这儿有备用钥匙 |
[16:53] | That’s sweet. | 好贴心 |
[16:54] | It’s right by the door. | 就挂在门边 |
[17:05] | Maggie? | 麦琪 |
[17:08] | It sounds like a cliche, but I was in the neighborhood. | 我住在附近 虽然这话听上去很老套 |
[17:13] | Well, please come–come in. | 请进吧 |
[17:20] | Maggie, this is… | 麦琪 这是… |
[17:23] | My girlfriend, Aria. | 我女友 艾瑞亚 |
[17:25] | Ezra, there’s something that I need to tell you. | 以斯拉 我有事要和你说 |
[17:27] | It’s really nice to meet you…Aria. | 艾瑞亚 很高兴认识你 |
[17:35] | I’m picking up asignments here and there. | 我工作飘忽不定的 |
[17:40] | Seems like things are really starting to come together.. | 一切都开始越来越顺利了 |
[17:43] | I think it’s terrific that you’re writing. | 你能开始写作也挺不错的 |
[17:45] | But why did you give up teaching? | 但是为什么不教书了 |
[17:47] | Uh, it’s complicated. | 这事儿挺复杂的 |
[17:52] | That is got to be Mrs. Rosenthal. | 这次一定是罗森塔尔太太了 |
[18:00] | You know the truth. Why haven’t you told him? | 你明明知道真相 为什么不告诉他 |
[18:03] | That’s not something you spring on someone. | 不是随随便便就能告诉他的 |
[18:06] | What are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[18:08] | I was curious. He’s the father of my son. | 我来看看他 他毕竟是我儿子的父亲 |
[18:11] | Yeah, he deserves to know that. | 对 他应该有知情权 |
[18:14] | – Did you come here to tell him? – Maybe. | -你是过来说明真相的吗 -可能吧 |
[18:17] | I– I’m not sure. | 我也不知道 |
[18:19] | Look, I’ve been through a lot. | 我经历了很多事 |
[18:21] | I need some time to sort this all out. | 还需要更多时间解决所有问题 |
[18:24] | – I’ve earned it, okay? – No. | -这事交给我 好吗 -不好 |
[18:26] | No, it’s not okay. | 不行 这样不好 |
[18:28] | If he figures out that I’m lying to him– | 如果他发现我在骗他… |
[18:30] | He won’t figure it out. I promise. Please. | 他不会发现的 我保证 求你了 |
[18:36] | There we go. | 尝尝吧 |
[18:40] | Wait. So what you’re asking me to do– | 慢着 所以你要我做的是… |
[18:42] | There’s more to this story than you know. | 还有很多事情是你不知道的 |
[18:45] | For Malcolm’s sake, | 为了马尔科姆 |
[18:47] | I need to figure out what’s best for him. | 我要确定怎样做才是对他最好的 |
[18:52] | I’m not the only one here with a secret…Amy. | 又不是只有我一个人瞒着他 艾米 |
[18:58] | Can’t remember her keys, | 她总是记不得带钥匙 |
[18:59] | yet she never forgets dessert. | 但还不忘送甜点过来 |
[19:05] | Is everything okay? | 没事儿吧 |
[19:08] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[19:10] | I’ll get plates for this. | 我去拿盘子 |
[19:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:26] | Hey. I thought you were taking a shower. | 我还以为你在洗澡 |
[19:30] | Is that a gun? | 那是枪吗 |
[19:34] | Where did you get that? | 你从哪得到的 |
[19:36] | You know what, I don’t want to know. Just get rid of it. | 我不想知道 处理掉它 |
[19:38] | Hanna, this “A” almost killed my mom. | 汉娜 A差点杀死我妈 |
[19:41] | Okay? I’m not letting you go | 我不会让你 |
[19:42] | to that cemetery without some kind of protection. | 毫无防备地去墓地 |
[19:44] | Well, if you plan to bring that gun, | 你要是想带枪去 |
[19:45] | then you can forget about coming tonight. | 你就当我今晚没叫过你 |
[19:48] | It’s not just your call, Hanna. | 汉娜 这不仅是你的电话 |
[19:49] | Is it loaded? | 装子弹了吗 |
[19:52] | Listen to me, okay? | 听我说 好吗 |
[19:53] | Caleb, I swear to god, get rid of that thing now | 凯勒 我发誓 立马处理掉枪 |
[19:55] | or don’t let the door hit you in the ass in the way out. | 不然出门当心点 |
[19:57] | All right. | 好吧 |
[19:59] | I hear you. | 我听到了 |
[20:11] | It’ll stay there until Monday and then I’ll get rid of it. | 这枪放到周一 我会来拿走 |
[20:14] | Are you good with that? | 这你没意见吧 |
[20:19] | Hey. It’s gonna be okay. | 会没事的 |
[20:23] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[20:25] | It just feels too easy… | 佩奇跟梦娜就这样放弃了 |
[20:28] | Paige and Mona giving up like this. | 感觉太轻率了 |
[20:32] | We’re gonna put an end to this tonight. | 今晚一切都会有个了断 |
[20:35] | Now, remember, | 记着 |
[20:37] | there’s two of them and four of us. | 她们才两个人 我们有四个 |
[20:57] | I’m here. | 我在了 |
[21:07] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[21:22] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[21:24] | Yes. | 是的 |
[23:41] | Did you get that job in Bucks County just to get away from me? | 你在巴克士郡工作是为了避开我吗 |
[23:45] | I know it looks that way… but no. | 看着的确如此 但不是 |
[23:50] | You’re going back. | 你要回去 |
[23:52] | Spencer… | 斯宾塞 |
[23:56] | I am exactly where I need to be. | 我正是在我该呆的地方 |
[24:07] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[24:11] | I love you too. | 我也是 |
[24:46] | Hey, Han, it’s Spence. | 喂 汉 我是斯宾塞 |
[24:48] | Please tell me that you have Maya’s bag, | 告诉我你已经拿到玛雅的包了 |
[24:50] | because I am so ready for this to be over. | 因为我准备好结束这一切了 |
[25:26] | Change of plans. | 计划有变 |
[25:40] | Right, the app is voice activated, | 这个应用软件是声控的 |
[25:42] | so it’ll record any sound that it hears. | 它会记录所有的声音 |
[25:45] | And I can pick up the feed, | 我能获取录音传送 |
[25:46] | so I’ll be with you every step of the way. | 所以我得跟你们一路相随 |
[25:48] | Caleb, I think that you should take Maya’s bag with you. | 凯勒 你该带上玛雅的包 |
[25:52] | It’s our only form of leverage, and if she doesn’t admit | 这是我们唯一的杀手锏 她要不承认 |
[25:53] | to digging up the body, she doesn’t get the bag. | 掘墓挖尸 她就拿不到她的包 |
[25:57] | All right. I should just get out of sight. | 是啊 我该想到的 |
[26:02] | What do we do now? | 现在我们要做什么 |
[26:05] | We wait for “A.” | 等A来 |
[26:14] | Hello? | 喂 |
[26:15] | You have one minute. Get out. | 你只有一分钟的时间 马上出来 |
[26:25] | Nate? | 内特 |
[26:30] | It’s ten-forty. | 已经十点四十了 |
[26:31] | I get Mona being fashionably late, | 我知道梦娜觉得迟到最时髦了 |
[26:33] | But Paige? Something’s not right. | 但是佩奇 这其中一定有问题 |
[26:35] | We’re meeting “A” In front of Ali’s empty grave. | 我们在艾莉的空坟面前等着和A见面 |
[26:37] | There’s nothing right about this. | 这本来就很荒唐 |
[26:40] | – Who are you calling? – Nate. | -你在给谁打电话 -内特 |
[26:43] | Hey, Nate, it’s Hanna. Can you give me a call back? | 内特你好 我是汉娜 你能给我回电吗 |
[26:46] | I just want to make sure that you guys are okay. | 我只想确定你们都没事 |
[26:50] | – Caleb, do you see anything? – Nothing. | -凯勒 有什么风吹草动吗 -没有 |
[26:53] | Not a car in sight. | 没看到任何车子 |
[27:43] | Looks like a storm’s on the way. | 暴风雨好像快来了 |
[27:54] | I went for a great hike. | 我刚去了一次很棒的远足 |
[27:57] | It is dead up here. | 四周毫无生气 |
[27:59] | Not a soul in sight. | 看不见任何生灵 |
[28:00] | Must be off season. | 一定是因为季节不对 |
[28:03] | My parents will be here in a few hours. | 我父母几个小时之内就会过来 |
[28:05] | Did you call your mom? | 你联系你妈妈了吗 |
[28:08] | Yeah. Everything’s fine. | 联系了 一切都没问题 |
[28:32] | Okay, there’s a Lighthouse Rock Inn near bayhead. | 在湾顶有一家灯塔岩客栈 |
[28:36] | There’s one in Belmar, too. | 在贝尔马也有一家 |
[28:39] | Nate’s still not answering. | 内特还是不接电话 |
[28:41] | Maybe Paige sent us here | 或许佩奇把我们骗到这儿 |
[28:42] | to keep us away from Emily. | 只是为了把我们从艾米丽身边支开 |
[28:44] | So she could get to her. | 这样她就能对她下手了 |
[28:51] | It’s Caleb. | 是凯勒 |
[28:53] | – Hey, where are you going? – I just heard you. | -你要去哪儿 -我听到你们说的话了 |
[28:55] | I don’t think Paige ever planned on meeting you guys. | 我觉得佩奇本来就没有打算见你们 |
[28:58] | I’m heading to Belmar. | 我赶去贝尔马 |
[28:59] | You guys go to bayhead. | 你们去湾顶 |
[29:01] | We’ll call you later. | 一会儿再联系 |
[29:05] | We’re going to bayhead. | 我们现在去湾顶 |
[29:19] | I brought some dvds. | 我带了一些碟片 |
[29:22] | I thought we might watch a movie later. | 我觉得我们过会儿可以看部电影 |
[29:24] | I’m not, um, really feeling that great. | 我有点不舒服 |
[29:28] | I think I’m gonna get some fresh air. | 我想出去透透气 |
[29:29] | I’ll go with you. | 我陪你去 |
[29:32] | It’s really dark out. | 外面太黑了 |
[29:35] | I’ll find my way. | 我自己能找到路的 |
[29:46] | You better wear your jacket. | 你最好穿上外套 |
[29:48] | It’s cold out there. | 外面很冷 |
[30:11] | Oh, my god. You scared me half to death. | 天呐 你差点把我魂吓没了 |
[30:15] | Not really… But I will. | 不见得…但是我会的 |
[30:23] | I wanted to give you this in person, | 我想亲自把这个交给你 |
[30:26] | because I want to be there when you watch it. | 因为我想陪着你一起看 |
[30:29] | I’ve said so many wrong things to you. | 我对你说了太多不该说的话 |
[30:32] | Emily, this is me taking the time to get it right. | 艾米丽 现在我想慢慢弥补一切 |
[30:36] | I’ve been staying at Noel Kahn’s cabin | 我一直待在诺埃尔·卡恩的小屋 |
[30:39] | trying to figure a way out of the mess that I got myself into | 试图摆脱这些我惹上的麻烦 |
[30:42] | And I’m not totally sure, | 我不是很确定 |
[30:44] | but I think that stalker from true north found me, | 但我觉得”正北”的追踪者找到了我 |
[30:47] | I thought I saw him at a party the other night. | 我前几天晚上在一个派对上看到他了 |
[30:50] | This isn’t about him, it’s about us. | 这与他无关 这仅仅关乎你我 |
[30:55] | I’m coming home, and… | 我要回家了 并且… |
[30:58] | If you still want to be with me, | 如果你仍然愿意跟我在一起 |
[31:00] | if I can still count on us, | 如果我们还有戏 |
[31:04] | I know I can get through this. | 我知道这事会过去的 |
[31:08] | How could you not fall in love with her smile? | 你怎能不爱上她的笑容 |
[31:11] | Why do you have this? | 你怎么会有这个 |
[31:12] | I think you know the answer. | 我想你知道答案 |
[31:17] | What you don’t know… | 但你不知道的 |
[31:21] | is how much I loved her. | 是我有多爱她 |
[31:24] | Don’t look at me like that. | 别那样看着我 |
[31:27] | I said don’t look me like that. | 我说了 别那样看着我 |
[31:31] | When I found you at the brew, | 我在咖啡店找到你后 |
[31:35] | hearing you talk about Maya… | 听你跟我聊玛雅 |
[31:38] | I felt so connected to her. | 我一下子觉得离她那样的近 |
[31:40] | It’s ironic. | 这很讽刺 |
[31:42] | You took her from me, | 你把她从我身边抢走 |
[31:45] | And then you gave me a little bit of her back. | 却又是你 勾起了我对她的回忆 |
[31:48] | Did you bring me here to kill me too? | 你把我带到这 是想也把我杀了吗 |
[31:51] | I’m gonna do to you what you did to me. | 我要以其人之道还治其人之身 |
[31:54] | I’m gonna take something from you, | 我要你亲眼看着 |
[31:56] | and you are gonna watch me do it. | 我从你身边夺走一些东西 |
[32:20] | You’re gonna make a right at the intersection. | 十字路口往右转 |
[32:22] | How far away are you from Belmar? | 你离贝尔马还有多远 |
[32:25] | I’m not sure. A couple of miles, maybe. | 我也不清楚 也许还有几英里吧 |
[32:27] | Can you just promise me that you’ll be careful? | 答应我一定要小心 |
[32:30] | There it is on the hill. | 就在那儿 那山上 |
[32:33] | Hanna…I love you. | 汉娜 我爱你 |
[32:36] | I love you too, Caleb. | 凯勒 我也爱你 |
[32:52] | When we kissed, | 我们亲吻的时候 |
[32:54] | I thought, “Maybe I don’t have to hurt her. | 我以为 也许我不用伤害你 |
[32:59] | Maybe I can move on with emily.” | 也许我可以忘掉过去 和艾米丽在一起 |
[33:02] | But just like Maya, you were playing me. | 但你和玛雅一样 玩弄了我 |
[33:05] | That’s not true. | 不是你想的那样 |
[33:05] | I gave you a choice. You picked her. | 我给过你选择的机会 但你选了她 |
[33:53] | Looks like this place is closed. | 看起来这地方没人 |
[33:56] | Wait. No. | 等等 不是 |
[33:57] | There’s a light on in that cabin. | 那个木屋有灯光 |
[34:11] | I want you to see this. | 我想让你看着我这么做 |
[34:15] | No. No! | 不 不要 |
[34:18] | My friends know I’m here. | 我的朋友们知道我在这儿 |
[34:20] | My mom knows. They’ll find you. | 我妈也知道 他们会找到你的 |
[34:23] | You underestimate me, Emily. | 你低估我了 艾米丽 |
[34:25] | I have been planning this for months. | 这一切我已经计划了数月 |
[34:27] | They think you’re here with nate st. Germaine. | 他们以为你和内特·圣日耳曼在这里 |
[34:31] | And he doesn’t exist. | 但他其实并不存在 |
[34:36] | Who are you? Really? | 你到底是谁 |
[34:38] | Lyndon. | 林顿 |
[34:40] | I’m Lyndon James. | 我是林顿·詹姆斯 |
[34:41] | Lyndon, you don’t have to do this. | 林顿 你不是非要这样的 |
[34:44] | You can leave. You can walk away. I won’t tell anybody. | 你可以走 离开这儿 我不会跟任何人说的 |
[34:47] | I’ve waited as long as I could. | 我已经等太久了 |
[34:50] | But I think Jenna saw me with Maya. | 但詹娜应该看到我和玛雅在一起过 |
[34:52] | And now with her parents in town for the trial… time’s up. | 她现在和她父母去镇里参加庭审了 时间到了 |
[35:23] | Damn it. | 该死的 |
[35:36] | Em! | 艾米 |
[35:51] | There’s no one here. I’m calling Caleb. | 这里一个人都没有 我给凯勒打个电话 |
[36:23] | Oh, come on. | 快点儿啊 |
[36:24] | Come on, come on. | 拜托 快点儿啊 |
[36:42] | Come on. Come on! | 快啊 快啊 |
[36:53] | 911, what is the nature of your emergency? | 请问您有什么紧急情况 |
[36:56] | Hello? | 你好 |
[36:58] | – Hello? – No! | -你好 -不 |
[37:22] | Come here! Where are you going? | 过来 还想往哪跑 |
[37:48] | Emily! Emily. | 艾米丽 艾米丽 |
[37:51] | Emily. | 艾米丽 |
[37:55] | Emily. | 艾米丽 |
[38:05] | Come here. | 到我这来 |
[38:10] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[38:27] | Caleb! No!!! | 凯勒 不要 |
[38:34] | Caleb!!! | 凯勒 |
[39:07] | So, the deceased was a friend of yours? | 死者是你的朋友吗 |
[39:16] | Miss Fields, please. | 菲尔兹小姐 |
[39:17] | I’m trying to understand what happened here. | 我想弄清楚发生了什么 |
[39:19] | When I was with Emily yesterday, | 昨天我和艾米丽在一起的时候 |
[39:21] | I got an anonymous text. | 收到了一通匿名信息 |
[39:23] | Ten P.M. Saturday, Rosewood cemetery, | 周六晚十点 玫瑰镇公墓 |
[39:25] | or Emily gets hurt. | 不来的话艾米丽就会有危险 |
[39:27] | Did you know the victim? | 你认识受害者吗 |
[39:29] | Yes. | 是的 |
[39:31] | Was he a friend of yours? | 他是你的朋友吗 |
[39:33] | He got me before I got there. | 我到时他已经先到了 |
[39:41] | I can’t do this right now. | 我现在没法跟你说这些 |
[39:43] | Please just let me talk to my friend. | 能让我先跟朋友说句话吗 |
[39:47] | Officers. | 警官 |
[39:54] | I’m so sorry! | 真对不起 |
[40:18] | Han. | 汉 |
[40:28] | Caleb’s still in surgery. | 凯勒还在做手术 |
[40:33] | How ya holdin’p? | 你怎么样 |
[40:35] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[40:37] | Pam Fields, please pick up the nearest courtesy phone. | 帕姆·菲尔兹 请去附近服务台接电话 |
[40:42] | Must be dad. | 一定是爸爸打来的 |
[40:44] | No, I never reached him. He doesn’t even know we’re here. | 不会的 我没告诉他 他不知道我们在这 |
[41:05] | Emily, I owe you one. | 艾米丽 我欠你一个人情 |
[41:13] | That was odd. There was no one there. | 真奇怪 没人打电话啊 |
[41:31] | Mom, he’s out of jail? | 妈妈 他出狱了吗 |
[41:34] | Emily, I’m so sorry you had to go through that tonight. | 艾米丽 今晚你的遭遇令我感到很遗憾 |
[41:37] | But I want you know that you helped an innocent victim. | 但是你帮助了一位无辜的受害者 |
[41:41] | Because of you, Garrett Reynolds is a free man. | 多亏了你 加勒特·雷诺兹现在自由了 |
[41:57] | If I knew Nate was gonna get Garrett out, | 早知道内特的事会让加勒特放出来的话 |
[41:59] | I would have stayed in tonight. | 我今晚就呆在这了 |
[42:03] | You have to get Maya’s cell phone back. | 你一定要把玛雅的手机拿回来 |
[42:05] | That shouldn’t be too difficult– | 这不是什么难事 |
[42:06] | Paige doesn’t even know she has it. | 佩奇根本不知道手机在她那里 |
[42:11] | It sucks we didn’t get to make that phone call. | 真遗憾我们没打成那通电话 |
[42:15] | Ring ring. “What’s Paige doing with Maya’s cell phone? | 铃铃 “佩奇怎么会有玛雅的手机呢 |
[42:18] | O-m-g. She must be the killer.” | 老天 她一定就是凶手” |
[42:22] | Oh, well, even the best laid plans go awry. | 即使是再完美的方案也会出错 |
[42:39] | I’ll see you soon. | 我们很快会再见面的 |
[43:23] | I’ll take two tickets for the Halloween Train. | 我要两张万圣节幽灵列车派对的票 |