时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | You Aria? | 你是艾瑞亚吗 |
[00:04] | Not now, Wes. | 少废话 维斯 |
[00:05] | And that was? | 那位是… |
[00:06] | That’s Wesley. My brother. | 那是维斯利 我弟弟 |
[00:09] | How long have you known? | 你发现多长时间了 |
[00:13] | It’s for you. | 给你的 |
[00:14] | I don’t know a James family in chicago. | 我在芝加哥不认识什么詹姆斯的家人 |
[00:16] | Wasn’t that Nate’s real name? | 那不是内特的真名吗 |
[00:18] | And this is definitely Alison’s handwriting. | 这百分百是艾莉森的字迹 |
[00:20] | “You need to tell the beach hottie tonight.” | “你今晚就得告诉沙滩帅哥” |
[00:22] | What are they talking about? | 她们在说些什么 |
[00:23] | Who is the beach hottie? | 谁是”沙滩帅哥” |
[00:24] | Ali never told me. | 艾莉从没告诉我他是谁 |
[00:26] | Just tell me that there’s more to this story… | 请告诉我这不是所有 |
[00:28] | That’s there’s something that I don’t know. | 还有我不知道的隐情 |
[00:30] | Please, Toby! | 求求你了 托比 |
[00:32] | I’m late. | 我来晚了 |
[00:33] | Have you told him? | 你告诉他了吗 |
[00:34] | If he finds out, he’s gonna kill me. | 要是他发现了 他会杀了我的 |
[00:36] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[00:36] | I’m about to meet my son. | 我就要见我儿子了 |
[00:40] | What does this go to? | 这是哪里的钥匙 |
[00:41] | That’s what I would like you to find out. | 这正是我让你查的 |
[00:42] | And if you follow him, | 如果你跟踪他 |
[00:44] | he’ll lead you there. | 他会带你去那里 |
[00:46] | Emily– you did the right thing. | 艾米丽 你做的对 |
[00:48] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[00:50] | Look who else was in Cape May. | 你看还有谁去了开普梅海滩 |
[00:57] | Nothing? | 没消息吗 |
[00:59] | Nothing since he left. | 他走之后就再没消息 |
[01:01] | Well, he sent an “I got here” text. | 他发了条短信说”我到了” |
[01:04] | Well, that counts… | 这也算嘛 |
[01:05] | If you want it to. | 如果你想的话 |
[01:07] | I mean, I know he’s doing the right thing, | 我知道他在做正确的事 |
[01:09] | It’s just the idea that something’s happening | 只是觉得在几百英里外 |
[01:11] | hundreds of miles away that’s gonna change everything. | 发生的事将改变一切 |
[01:20] | This is cold. I’m just gonna go get a refill. | 咖啡冷了 我再去倒一杯 |
[01:24] | Do you think Wilden read that notebook by now? | 你们觉得威尔登读完那个笔记本了吗 |
[01:27] | He must have. | 肯定读完了 |
[01:29] | So he knows what we know. | 所以我们知道的他都知道 |
[01:31] | And what exactly do we know? | 我们又究竟知道什么呢 |
[01:33] | It’s just Cece’s version of things. | 都是茜茜告诉我们的 |
[01:35] | There was a picture of him in Cape Bay. | 那有一张他在开普梅海滩的照片 |
[01:38] | I’m going back to the police station after school, | 我放学后去趟警察局 |
[01:40] | take a snap of it on my phone. | 用手机拍下来 |
[01:53] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[01:55] | Spencer. | 斯宾塞 |
[01:57] | Hey. Jason. | 杰森 |
[01:58] | I’ve got some news. | 我有些消息 |
[02:00] | We’re keeping this kind of quiet. | 我们不想太声张 |
[02:02] | But they’ve released Ali’s remains to my family. | 他们把艾莉的尸体归还给了我家 |
[02:05] | There’s gonna be a re-interment. | 我们会重新举行埋葬 |
[02:07] | She’s being buried again? | 她又要被埋葬吗 |
[02:08] | Not in the ground. In the mausoleum. | 不会埋进土里 而是埋进陵墓 |
[02:11] | There’ll be a service, family only, | 会有一场仪式 仅限家人参与 |
[02:13] | But I’ve arranged for you | 但在我父母离开后 |
[02:15] | guys to have some time after my parents leave. | 我为你们留了一些时间 |
[02:18] | – Thank you. – There’s someing else. | -谢谢你 -还有件事 |
[02:21] | The things we put in the casket with Ali, they’re still missing. | 那些放在艾莉棺材里的东西仍未找到 |
[02:25] | The state police think whoever opened the grave | 州警认为打开坟墓的人 |
[02:27] | is keeping them as some kind of sick souvenirs. | 把那些东西留下来做恶心的纪念物 |
[02:30] | The cops figure when they find those, | 警察们觉得只要找到那些东西 |
[02:32] | they’ll find the creeps who did this. | 他们就能抓到干这事的卑鄙小人 |
[02:34] | I think they’re right. | 我觉得他们是对的 |
[02:38] | Look, I just wanted you guys to hear it from me. | 我只希望能亲口告知你们 |
[02:40] | I’ll text you when I know | 当我得知告别艾莉的细节后 |
[02:41] | the details about saying good-bye to Ali. | 我会发短信给你们 |
[02:42] | Don’t bother. I’ve said all the good-byes I want to say. | 不用麻烦 我已经告完别了 |
[02:46] | – Spencer. – What? | -斯宾塞 -怎么了 |
[02:48] | She’s saint Ali now? | 她现在是圣人艾莉了吗 |
[02:50] | Are her bones fully relics or something? | 她的尸骨都成遗迹了吗 |
[02:51] | You need to dial it back. | 你得恢复过来 |
[02:53] | No, you dial it back. | 不 你得恢复过来 |
[02:54] | I’m finished with all of this. | 我受够了 |
[02:56] | You guys want to pay a visit to the crypt keeper, that’s fine, | 你们想去拜访地穴看守 尽管去 |
[02:59] | It’s your business, but keep me out of it! | 那是你们的事 但不要带上我 |
[03:10] | We’ll be there. | 我们会去的 |
[03:34] | Me and you are the only ones | 只有我和你 |
[03:35] | with something from Ali’s casket. | 拥有艾莉棺材里的东西 |
[03:37] | I know. | 我知道 |
[03:38] | So I say we get rid of them. | 我觉得应该处理掉 |
[03:39] | I’ll ditch the ouija board thingie, | 我会把那显灵板丢掉 |
[03:40] | and then you chuck those earrings. | 你负责扔那些耳环 |
[03:42] | I’m not sure about that. | 我可不确定 |
[03:43] | Not sure about what? | 不确定什么 |
[03:44] | Every time we react to something like this, | 每次碰到这种事 我们做出反应 |
[03:46] | it comes back to bite us on the ass. | 它就反咬我们一口 |
[03:48] | It’s like we’re being | 就像我们被操纵着 |
[03:49] | maneuvered into doing the absolute wrong thing. | 做那些绝对错误的事 |
[03:52] | I don’t want to end up back in an orange jumpsuit again. | 我可不想再回去穿橘色犯人服 |
[03:54] | You think that I do? | 你以为我想吗 |
[03:55] | Believe me, one size does not fit all. | 均码的犯人服可不适合每个人 |
[03:58] | So what do we do? | 那我们怎么办 |
[04:00] | I’m gonna go to Ezra’s apartment after school. | 放学后我要去以斯拉的公寓 |
[04:02] | So we’ll just talk later. | 我们晚点再说吧 |
[04:04] | Why are you going to Ezra’s? | 你为什么要去以斯拉家 |
[04:07] | Because I…water the plants, stuff like that. | 因为我要 给植物浇水之类的 |
[04:11] | Oh. And do you do that while wearing his shirt? | 你是穿着他的衬衫干那些事吗 |
[04:12] | I’m going now. | 我要走了 |
[04:25] | Morning, Spencer. | 早上好 斯宾塞 |
[04:29] | Okay, someone’s in a mood. | 好吧 看来有人心情不好 |
[04:32] | I just came by to remind | 我只是过来提醒你 |
[04:33] | you that the decathlon’s only a week away. | 离十项全能比赛只有一周了 |
[04:35] | So in here is your schedule, | 这是你的日程表 |
[04:38] | hotel information, practice questions, | 酒店信息 练习题目 |
[04:40] | and permission slip. | 和同意书 |
[04:47] | Look, Spencer… | 听着 斯宾塞 |
[04:49] | I know this is a touchy subject, | 我知道这是个敏感话题 |
[04:51] | But as team captain, I have to tell you | 但是身为队长 我必须告诉你 |
[04:54] | you’ve been off your a-game lately. | 你最近不在状态啊 |
[04:58] | Yeah. This is the biggest competition of the year, | 这可是本年度最重大的比赛 |
[05:01] | and I can’t let your slip-and-slide affect the whole team. | 我不能让你的发挥失常影响到整个队伍 |
[05:05] | Let me make something clear to you, Mona. | 你给我听清楚了 梦娜 |
[05:08] | This is not a game to me– at all. | 这对我来说根本就不是一场游戏 |
[05:11] | Good. Because I’d hate to see poor Toby | 很好 因为我不想看到可怜的托比 |
[05:15] | travel all that way for you | 大老远跑去看你比赛 |
[05:17] | only to be left cheering for me. | 最后却只能为我加油 |
[05:40] | Caleb. | 凯勒 |
[05:40] | Hey. From my mom. | 是我妈找我 |
[05:43] | Is everything okay? | 有什么事吗 |
[05:45] | Yeah, she’s fine, | 她很好 |
[05:46] | It’s just, uh… | 只是… |
[05:48] | I don’t know, it’s weird. | 我也不清楚 挺奇怪的 |
[05:50] | What is? | 什么事 |
[05:51] | My aunt moved to Australia. | 我姑姑搬到澳大利亚去了 |
[05:53] | What’s weird about that? | 这有什么好奇怪的 |
[05:55] | It’s my father’s sister. | 那是我爸爸的妹妹 |
[05:58] | The one my mom left me with. | 我妈妈把我留给她照看的 |
[06:00] | The one who put you in foster care? | 你寄养在她家的那一个吗 |
[06:03] | I guess my mom started looking for all of her broken connections, | 我觉得我妈妈开始寻找关系破裂的亲戚 |
[06:05] | and she finally found my aunt, | 然后她终于找到了我姑姑 |
[06:08] | and my aunt is moving to Brisbane. | 可是我姑姑要搬去布里斯班 |
[06:10] | They’re closing her house. | 他们把她的房子闲置了 |
[06:11] | Wait. The one you were in when you were little? | 等等 你小时候住的那个房子吗 |
[06:14] | Yeah. They’re cleaning it out, tearing it down. | 没错 他们要把房子清空拆除 |
[06:18] | My mom said if I want to see the place, | 我妈妈说如果我还想去那儿看看 |
[06:21] | see if I want anything from it, | 看看有什么东西想要的 |
[06:22] | I should… I should go now. | 我现在就该动身了 |
[06:26] | Are you thinking about going? | 那你想说去吗 |
[06:30] | No. I’m not thinking about it, and I’m not going. | 不 不想 也不会去 |
[06:33] | – Caleb, if they tear it down. – I don’t care. | -凯勒 如果房子被拆了 -我不在乎 |
[06:36] | Let ’em. | 随他们去吧 |
[06:59] | Hi. | 你好 |
[07:00] | Hi. | 你好 |
[07:02] | I, uh, I didn’t know anyone would be here. | 我以为这儿没人 |
[07:05] | – Is Ezra back? – No, he’s not. | -以斯拉回来了吗 -还没回来 |
[07:06] | I was just checking on his place. | 我只是来这儿看看 |
[07:09] | Oh. Come in. | 请进 |
[07:11] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[07:15] | Ezra said I could use the place if he was away. | 以斯拉说如果他不在的话我可以借住一下 |
[07:20] | You knew that he was gone. | 你知道他走了 |
[07:22] | He called me on his way to Delaware. | 他去特拉华的路上打电话给我了 |
[07:24] | He was a little vague about | 他对于如何发现 |
[07:25] | how he found out about Maggie and Malcolm. | 麦琪和马尔科姆的事情含糊其辞 |
[07:27] | It wasn’t vague, it was messy. | 不是含糊其辞 那是一团乱麻 |
[07:30] | But the point is, he found out. | 但是重点是 他发现了 |
[07:32] | – I should have taken the hit. – No. It– | -都是我的错 -不 只是 |
[07:34] | Look, he knows, he went there, | 他知道了 他去了那儿 |
[07:38] | and now he’s talking to her. | 然后再和她谈谈 |
[07:40] | So, do we have a problem, me staying here for a couple of nights? | 那我在这儿住几晚可以吗 |
[07:43] | What? No. | 什么 没问题 |
[07:46] | Don’t you have classes, though? | 你不用去上课吗 |
[07:47] | No. They’re, uh, fumigating the dorms. | 不用 学校在给宿舍消毒 |
[07:50] | First time since the Clinton administration. | 克林顿执政之后的第一次 |
[07:55] | stay. | 住吧 |
[07:58] | I mean, Ezra invited you. | 我是指 是以斯拉邀请你住的 |
[08:01] | That way I don’t have to worry about the plants. | 那我就不用担心没人浇花啦 |
[08:03] | Okay. Thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[08:07] | Okay. Well, I will get out of your way. | 那我就不打扰你了 |
[08:19] | Maybe you should still check the plants. | 或许还是应该由你来浇花 |
[08:21] | I mean, I’m not too good about that. I once killed a cactus. | 我不太擅长浇花 有一次还把仙人掌浇死了 |
[08:25] | I thought the only way you could do that was with a gun. | 要是你的话只有用枪才能把仙人掌弄死吧 |
[08:29] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:31] | Yeah, um, I’ll call before I stop by. | 我来之前会打给你的 |
[08:35] | Bye. | 再见 |
[08:39] | Four days ago, the kid bought a sandwich, | 四天之前 这孩子买了一个三明治 |
[08:41] | tank of gas, and hydrangeas. | 一桶汽油和绣球花 |
[08:43] | – Hydrangeas? – Yeah. | -绣球花 -没错 |
[08:45] | Sixty-five dollars of hydrangeas. | 花了六十五块钱买绣球花 |
[08:48] | You know this…? | 你怎么知道的 |
[08:50] | I’m tracking his credit card. | 我查了他的信用卡记录 |
[08:52] | Okay, what about three days ago? | 好吧 那三天前呢 |
[08:55] | Three days ago he switched to cash. | 三天前他改用现金支付了 |
[08:57] | Someday he’ll run out and I’ll start tracking him again. | 等他现金花光之后我会继续查他的信用卡 |
[08:59] | – Do you want to hear about the key? – Yeah. | -你想知道关于钥匙的事情吗 -想 |
[09:01] | This wasn’t easy, but I | 这可复杂了 但我 |
[09:03] | traced the numerical code to the manufacturer, | 通过编码找到了制造商 |
[09:06] | manufacturer to a series of buildings on the west side of town… | 镇上西边的一大排楼房都使用他们生产的锁 |
[09:09] | And? | 然后呢 |
[09:11] | And if you want me to narrow it to a single doorway, | 如果你想让我找到这把钥匙到底是开哪个门 |
[09:14] | I’ll need a bit more… encouragement. | 我需要一些额外的…奖励 |
[09:22] | You’re wondering if it’s worth it? | 你在考虑它值不值得吗 |
[09:25] | No. Not “It.” | 不是”它”值不值得 |
[09:28] | You. | 是你值不值得 |
[09:34] | Can I give you a piece of professional advice? | 让我给你点专业意见吧 |
[09:37] | My line of work, the people I follow– | 我的行当 跟踪的人都是些 |
[09:40] | criminals, sumbags, lowlifes, all of ’em. | 罪犯 小人 恶棍 |
[09:44] | Okay, so? | 所以呢 |
[09:46] | So never once have any of those guys bought hydrangeas | 这些人里从来没有人在跑路之前 |
[09:49] | before skipping town. | 买过绣球花 |
[09:53] | You let me know about the key. | 钥匙的事情等你考虑好了联系我吧 |
[10:13] | Emily? | 艾米丽 |
[10:17] | What are you doing here, honey? | 你在这儿干嘛呢 宝贝 |
[10:18] | I thought I’d see if you wanted me to grab something for dinner. | 我来看看你要不要我帮你带点晚饭 |
[10:21] | Oh! Yes, please. I had corn nuts for lunch. | 太好了 我中午吃的是玉米脆 |
[10:25] | – From a vending machine? – Yeah. | -自动贩卖机里买的吗 -没错 |
[10:27] | I mistook it for actual food. | 我本来以为它是正餐呢 |
[10:29] | Like, say, corn or nuts? | 比如玉米或者坚果 |
[10:32] | I’m just gonna get my wallet. | 我去拿下钱包 |
[10:44] | You know what? Change of plans. | 干脆这样 来点新花样 |
[10:47] | Let’s just go out to dinner. I’ll clock out early. | 我们出去吃吧 我早点打卡下班 |
[10:50] | Are you sure that’s okay? | 你确定这样可以吗 |
[10:52] | What are they gonna do, arrest me? | 他们能把我怎么样 逮捕我吗 |
[10:57] | Where did this come from? | 这是哪儿来的 |
[10:59] | Oh. Uh, that’s mine. I left it on the counter this morning. | 那个是我的 我今天早上放在吧台上的 |
[11:03] | You must have put it in your bag by accident. | 一定是你不小心放进包里了 |
[11:05] | All right, well, let me go sign out. | 好吧 我去打卡 |
[11:08] | I’ll be right back. | 马上回来 |
[11:27] | He was gone. | 他走了 |
[11:28] | Wilden read the notebook. | 威尔登看过笔记本 |
[11:29] | He knows we’re on to him | 他知道我们盯上他了 |
[11:32] | – What’s happened? – So… | -这是怎么了 -那么 |
[11:34] | What exactly brings you to my office? | 你到底来我办公室干什么 |
[11:39] | Look, I know you’re in a funk, okay? | 我知道你沉浸在恐慌之中 |
[11:41] | I was the first one to hear about your break-up. | 我是第一个知道你分手消息的人 |
[11:43] | And I didn’t tell anyone until I knew you were ready. | 要是你没准备好 我是不会告诉别人的 |
[11:47] | – I’m on your side here. – I know. | -我就在你身边 -我知道 |
[11:53] | Is this what you left in Ali’s casket? | 这是你放进艾莉棺材里那张吗 |
[11:56] | That and twenty-four other postcards. | 和另外24张明信片一起放进去的 |
[11:59] | Someone put this in my mom’s bag. | 有人把这个放进我妈的包里 |
[12:02] | Aria thought it was bad | 艾瑞亚觉得 |
[12:03] | getting those earrings back one at a time– | 一下子收回那些耳环很糟糕 |
[12:06] | “A” Has twenty-five opportunities to set me up. | A可是有25次陷害我的机会 |
[12:09] | Set us up. | 是陷害我们 |
[12:11] | Just because it’s your memento | 不能因为这些纪念品是你的 |
[12:12] | doesen’t mean it can’t be planted on any of us. | 就不能用于陷害我们 |
[12:14] | “A” is threatening to kill me if I go after Wilden. | A威胁说 要是我再调查威尔登就杀了我 |
[12:17] | Does that mean he murdered Ali? | 这是不是意味着艾莉是他杀的 |
[12:18] | Or that he’s part of “A’s” entourage? | 或者证明他是A的帮凶 |
[12:20] | That is not what this message says. | 那和这条信息说的事情无关 |
[12:23] | “La police” Are “Capable de murder.” | “警察” “能杀人” |
[12:26] | I took french, Spencer. | 我上过法语课的 斯宾塞 |
[12:28] | For a semester. | 就上了一个学期 |
[12:31] | “Arrete de creuser. | 法语 |
[12:32] | “La police sait deja que c’est toi | 法语 |
[12:34] | Qui est capable de meurtre.” | 法语 |
[12:36] | Translation: “Stop digging. | 翻译过来是 “停止调查 |
[12:39] | “The police already know it’s you | 警察已经知道 你 |
[12:41] | who is capable of murder.” | 能杀人” |
[12:43] | Wow. That sounded so much better in french. | 还是法语版的听起来好一些 |
[12:49] | They mean Nate. | 他们说的是内特 |
[12:49] | Look, you didn’t do anything wrong. | 听着 那不是你的错 |
[12:52] | Okay? Even the police know that. | 就算警察知道了也没关系 |
[12:55] | Emily, that freak was gonna kill you and Paige. | 艾米丽 那个变态要杀掉你和佩奇 |
[12:58] | Thank you for the french lesson. | 谢谢你给我上法语课 |
[13:00] | I have to go to work soon, so…. | 我马上要去上班 所以… |
[13:02] | Emily. | 艾米丽 |
[13:12] | I meant to throw that out already. | 那个我是打算扔掉的 |
[13:20] | That too. | 那个也是 |
[13:27] | I don’t know what happened with you and Toby… | 我不知道你和托比之间到底怎么了 |
[13:31] | and I know you’re not ready to talk about it. | 我也知道你还没准备好谈论此事 |
[13:33] | But I am here for you. We’re all here for you. | 不过我在这里 我们都在你身边 |
[13:36] | You can’t just push us away that easily. | 你不能这样轻易地把我们推开 |
[13:40] | Last week Hanna saw Paige with another girl. | 上周 汉娜看到佩奇和另一个女孩在一起 |
[13:43] | She assumed the worst. | 她就往最坏处想 |
[13:45] | She thought that Paige was seeing someone else. | 她以为佩奇在和其他女生约会 |
[13:48] | She wasn’t. | 其实她没有 |
[13:50] | I talked to her, and she was trying to help us figure out | 我和她说了 她其实是在帮我们找 |
[13:53] | Who bought that queen of hearts costume on Halloween. | 在万圣节那天买红心皇后戏服的人 |
[13:57] | The girl that hanna was so worried about works at a costume shop. | 汉娜所担心的那个女孩在一家戏装商店工作 |
[14:01] | She was a flirt, not a threat. | 她只是个调笑对象 不构成威胁 |
[14:05] | – Did she find out who bought it? – Not yet. | -她查出是谁买的了吗 -还没有 |
[14:09] | The point is, sometimes things look bad, and they’re really not. | 重点是有时候事情看上去很糟 但其实未必 |
[14:14] | Sometimes there’s another explanation for what’s going on. | 有时发生的事情还有其他原因 |
[14:17] | And what if that explanation is even worse? | 要是那个原因更糟呢 |
[14:22] | So what’s he like? The brother. | 那他怎么样 他弟弟 |
[14:25] | He’s all right. A little bit full of himself, though. | 他还好吧 虽然有点自负的样子 |
[14:28] | Is he cute? | 他帅吗 |
[14:30] | He’s kinda cute. | 还算帅吧 |
[14:33] | He’s just way too comfortable | 不过 他就是看起来 |
[14:34] | living off of his trust fund, though. | 很心安理得地依靠自己的信托基金生活 |
[14:36] | I would not mind getting cozy with one of those. | 我倒是不介意和那二者之一和谐共处 |
[14:40] | Trust fund. | 信托基金 |
[14:41] | Look, I gotta go. I gotta make Caleb dinner. | 我得走了 我得给凯勒做饭 |
[14:44] | Huh-ho! So is that how you bribed | 原来你是这样贿赂凯勒 |
[14:46] | Caleb into going out to his aunt’s house tomorrow? | 才让他同意明天去他阿姨家的吗 |
[14:49] | A little. I just explained that | 一点点 我只是跟他说 |
[14:51] | this might be his only chance to say good-bye. | 这可能是他唯一一次告别的机会了 |
[14:53] | Hey, give me the earrings. I’ll take them tonight. | 把耳环给我 我今晚带过去 |
[14:57] | Um, I’m not ready to do that. | 我还没想好那么做 |
[15:00] | Well, you don’t have to. | 不用你去做 |
[15:01] | I’ll get rid of them with the ouija board piece. | 我会把它们和占卜板一起处理掉的 |
[15:02] | Okay, you can do whatever you want, but I’m gonna wait. | 你想怎么样都行 但是我得等等 |
[15:06] | Look Aria, you’re making a mistake. | 艾瑞亚 你在犯傻 |
[15:08] | Well, it’s my mistake. | 那也是犯我的傻啊 |
[15:18] | Is this a new couch? | 这个沙发是新的吗 |
[15:19] | It’s a rental. Just about everything here is. | 是租的 这里所有东西都是租的 |
[15:23] | I wanted to make a fresh start in a new office. | 我希望在一间新办公室里重新开始 |
[15:25] | I’m here until I find the right one. | 等有合适的人接替我 我再离开 |
[15:28] | I don’t officially start seeing people until next week. | 我要在下周才开始正式接诊 |
[15:31] | Well, thanks for letting me come in. | 谢谢你让我进来 |
[15:35] | Mona’s back at school. | 梦娜已经回到学校了 |
[15:37] | Like you said, therapy and the right meds | 如你所说 通过治疗和正确用药 |
[15:40] | and she’d be ready to rejoin society. | 她会重新融入社会的 |
[15:43] | Did you come here to talk about Mona? | 你是来这里谈论梦娜的吗 |
[15:46] | I came because… | 我来这里是因为 |
[15:49] | Not talking isn’t working. | 什么都不说是不管用的 |
[15:56] | You may have heard I killed a guy. | 你或许听说我杀人的事情了 |
[15:59] | I heard that you and a classmate were attacked by someone, | 我听说你和一个同学受到别人的攻击 |
[16:02] | The same person who killed Maya. | 就是杀害玛雅的那个人 |
[16:06] | You were defending yourself, Emily. | 你当时是自卫 艾米丽 |
[16:08] | What you did was incredibly– | 你所做的真是 |
[16:09] | Dr. Sullivan, no. That’s not what I said. | 不 沙利文医生 我说的不是这个 |
[16:12] | That’s not what I want to talk about. | 我想谈的不是这个 |
[16:15] | Everyone wants to talk about how I’m some kind of hero. | 大家都称赞我是个英雄 |
[16:19] | Everyone tells me I– | 他们都说我如何如何勇敢 |
[16:23] | I killed someone. | 但我毕竟杀人了 |
[16:26] | Someone had a life, | 那也是一条人命 |
[16:27] | someone was a living, breathing person, | 活生生的一条人命 |
[16:30] | And I– | 而我 |
[16:33] | You killed someone. | 你确实杀了一个人 |
[16:36] | I know what he was planning to do, | 我知道他想干什么 |
[16:39] | who he really was. | 他究竟是谁 |
[16:41] | In my head, I know. | 我非常清楚 |
[16:46] | But then I close my eyes and I can see myself… | 但当我闭上眼 就看见自己 |
[16:51] | Holding that knife… | 握着那把刀 |
[16:54] | It was in my hand | 当时手里握着刀 |
[16:56] | and I can still feel what it felt like when it– | 直到现在还能感觉到把它… |
[17:02] | Emily, have you ever thought about trying hypnotherapy? | 艾米丽 你考虑过催眠疗法吗 |
[17:06] | I remember what happened, Dr. Sullivan. | 我记得当时发生了什么 沙利文医生 |
[17:09] | That’s the problem– I remember exactly what happened. | 问题就在这 我清楚记得发生的一切 |
[17:12] | Hypnotherapy isn’t just | 催眠疗法不只是 |
[17:13] | about bringing back memories we’ve repressed. | 唤醒被抑制的记忆 |
[17:16] | Sometimes it’s about reframing the ones we have, | 有时候是重建那些已有的记忆 |
[17:19] | the ones that are controlling our lives, | 那些掌控我们人生 |
[17:22] | controlling the way we see ourselves. | 掌控自我审视的记忆 |
[17:31] | How soon can we start? | 我们什么时候能开始 |
[18:34] | – Hello? – Hi. It’s Spencer. | -喂 -喂 我是斯宾塞 |
[18:38] | Um, how much more “encouragement” do you need? | 你还要多少”奖励” |
[18:42] | Five hundred… | 五百 |
[18:44] | Cash. | 现金 |
[18:46] | Fine. Keep looking. | 好 继续调查 |
[19:09] | Just about everything here now. | 全部东西都在这儿了 |
[19:13] | You’re looking at about a hundred years’ worth of stuff. | 这些东西历史悠久 非常贵重啊 |
[19:16] | Did you grow up here, Mr. Doyle? | 你在这儿长大的吗 道尔先生 |
[19:19] | Jamie. Yeah, I did. | 叫我杰米就行 我在这儿长大 |
[19:21] | My sister Patty, Caleb’s aunt, | 我妹妹帕蒂 凯勒的姑姑 |
[19:23] | stayed and took care of | 留在这儿照顾 |
[19:23] | our folks when they got old. I was long gone. | 上了年纪的爹妈 我老早就不住这儿了 |
[19:27] | And so was Caleb’s dad? | 凯勒的爸爸也是吗 |
[19:29] | Yeah. He was gone too. | 没错 他也离开了 |
[19:32] | Patty was surprised to hear from your mom. | 帕蒂很意外能收到你母亲的来信 |
[19:36] | Yeah, I bet she was. | 我猜也是 |
[19:45] | Are you being rude on purpose? | 你故意这么没礼貌的吗 |
[19:47] | I just don’t want to be | 我就是不想整天 |
[19:47] | here all day going through this crap, okay? | 都耗在这些垃圾上 |
[19:49] | Well, at least look at the stuff before you throw it away. | 至少先看看是什么再丢啊 |
[19:59] | How long has it been since you’ve seen your uncle? | 你和你叔叔多久没见了 |
[20:01] | A long time. | 很久了 |
[20:03] | I only saw him like once or twice a year when I was a kid. | 我小时候也就一年见他一两回 |
[20:05] | Took me to a few Phillies games. | 他带我看过费城人队的比赛 |
[20:08] | That must have been nice. | 那一定很棒 |
[20:10] | He just felt guilty that his brother ran out on me. | 他只是内疚他兄弟抛下我不管 |
[20:22] | That’s a decent chunk of change. | 怎么取这么多钱 |
[20:24] | The other girls are coming by the cemetery tonight around seven. | 她们几个今晚七点都回来参加仪式 |
[20:27] | Sounds like a real party. | 听起来倒像个派对 |
[20:30] | Hey, what is your problem, Spencer? | 你怎么了 斯宾塞 |
[20:32] | You got a prior engagement or something? | 你已经有约了吗 |
[20:33] | She was your best friend. | 她是你的好朋友啊 |
[20:39] | Look, if you got something to say, say it. | 你有话就直说吧 |
[20:41] | You don’t want to have this fight with me, Jason. | 你不会想和我吵的 杰森 |
[20:43] | Not now. I’ll win, and it won’t feel good for either of us. | 不是现在 我稳赢 但大家都不好受 |
[20:54] | No! Wait. You can donate these books to a library. | 别 等等 你可以把这些书捐到图书馆 |
[20:57] | Come on, they’re all moldy. | 拜托 它们都发霉了 |
[20:58] | I used to love picture books. I might want to keep ’em. | 我以前很喜欢图画书 我或许会留下 |
[21:09] | Uh, if you happen to find Mike Mulligan’s steam shovel in there, | 如果你里头找到《迈克·马力甘和他的蒸汽挖土机》 |
[21:12] | I’ll take it. | 我要买下 |
[21:13] | Deal. | 好的 |
[21:18] | He turned into a good-looking young man. | 他长成了个英俊的小伙子 |
[21:23] | He treats you right? | 他对你好吗 |
[21:26] | He does. | 挺好的 |
[21:29] | Good. | 那就好 |
[21:33] | Do you ever hear from his father? | 你知道他父亲的消息吗 |
[21:36] | Uh…Nobody does. | 没人知道 |
[21:40] | It’s no great loss. He’s not the sort of man people miss. | 也没什么遗憾 他不是大家会怀念的人 |
[21:44] | Caleb’s never really talked about family much, | 凯勒以前几乎不提他的家庭 |
[21:47] | and then his mom found him, | 后来他母亲找到他 |
[21:48] | and it kind of… changed things. | 之后才有些转变 |
[21:52] | I’m glad she found him. | 她能找到他就好 |
[21:55] | I’ve never met her. Did you know her? | 我从没见过她 你了解她吗 |
[22:00] | Yes. Uh… She deserved better. | 了解 她值得更好的人 |
[22:04] | Most people deserve better than they get. | 大多数人都值得更好的 |
[22:07] | So you saw them together? Caleb’s mom and dad. | 你见过他们在一起吗 凯勒的爸爸妈妈 |
[22:11] | Yeah. | 见过 |
[22:13] | Did they love each other? | 他们相爱吗 |
[22:16] | Even for a little while? | 就算只是一阵子 |
[22:18] | I think so. | 我想有吧 |
[22:20] | Then why would he leave them? | 那为什么他要离开呢 |
[22:24] | Yeah…He said he needed some space. | 他说他需要一些空间 |
[22:29] | Figured he’d come back when he could handle being a dad. | 想当他准备好当父亲时再回来 |
[22:35] | The thing is, when you walk out, the people you leave… | 可事实是 一旦你离开了 |
[22:38] | They keep on having a life. | 他人还是继续生活 |
[22:41] | They don’t wait for you to come back. | 他们不会等你回来 |
[22:55] | You’re in a safe space, Emily. | 你在个安全的地方 艾米丽 |
[22:57] | No one can harm you here. | 在这儿没人能伤害你 |
[22:59] | When I tell you to wake up, you will remember everything, | 当我唤醒你时 你会记起一切 |
[23:02] | Then you will tell me what you remember. | 你会告诉我你想起的那些事 |
[23:05] | Okay, wake up. | 好的 醒来 |
[23:09] | I want you to tell me everything that happened that night. | 我要你告诉我那天晚上发生的一切 |
[23:12] | – That night. – At the lighthouse. | -那天晚上 -在灯塔的那个晚上 |
[23:15] | You and your friend were in danger. | 你和你的朋友身处危境 |
[23:18] | – Are you there now? – Yes. | -你到那里了吗 -是的 |
[23:21] | Good. | 很好 |
[23:27] | Hey. The plants have been calling out for you. | 你回来了 植物一直在召唤你 |
[23:30] | I know, I heard them crying for me | 我知道 我从大厅一路走来 |
[23:31] | all the way down the hall. | 就听见它们的哭着找我了 |
[23:34] | Have you heard from him? | 有他的消息了吗 |
[23:36] | No. That doesn’t mean he isn’t thinking about you. | 还没有 但这不代表他没有想着你 |
[23:39] | Yeah? What does it mean? | 是吗 那代表什么 |
[23:46] | Are you gonna get that? | 你不接吗 |
[23:51] | Probably just a junk call. | 也许只是个恶作剧电话 |
[23:53] | No, it could be Ezra. He knows that you’re here. | 也许是以斯拉 他知道你在这 |
[24:00] | Hello. | 喂 |
[24:10] | Wrong number. | 打错了 |
[24:14] | Hey, you hungry? | 你饿了吗 |
[24:16] | Yeah, I guess so. | 有一点 |
[24:17] | All right, come on. I need some air anyway. | 走吧 我也想呼吸一下新鲜空气 |
[24:20] | Okay. | 好的 |
[24:28] | Tell me what you see. | 告诉我你看到了什么 |
[24:32] | I’m walking… | 我在走路… |
[24:35] | I don’t know where I am. | 不知道我在哪里 |
[24:37] | It’s dark… | 周围很黑 |
[24:39] | really dark. | 一片漆黑 |
[24:41] | Take a look around, Emily. Do you see the lighthouse? | 艾米丽 看看能找到灯塔岩客栈吗 |
[24:45] | Someone just turned on the sprinklers. | 有人开启了洒水器 |
[24:49] | – Is there anyone else there with you? – I see her. | -周围还有别人吗 -我看见她了 |
[24:53] | You see Paige? | 你看到佩奇了吗 |
[24:58] | She’s looking at me. I think she knows she’s gonna die. | 她看着我 好像预感到自己快死了 |
[25:03] | We shouldn’t be here. | 我们不该来这里 |
[25:04] | This is bad. We shouldn’t be doing this. | 这样不好 我们不能这么做 |
[25:07] | Oh, my god. | 天哪 |
[25:09] | No! Please, no! | 不 别这样 |
[25:11] | Tell me what you see. | 告诉我你看到了什么 |
[25:13] | I’d like to wake up now! | 我想立刻被唤醒 |
[25:14] | Emily, you’re in a safe space. Tell me what you see. | 艾米丽 你很安全 告诉我看到了什么 |
[25:19] | I see… | 我看见了… |
[25:21] | the murder weapon. | 凶器 |
[25:26] | You have to stop! | 你必须停手 |
[25:28] | What do you think you’re doing?! | 你知道自己在干什么吗 |
[25:31] | You can’t do this! | 你不能这么做 |
[25:34] | Stop! Stop!!! | 停下来 停下来 |
[25:37] | Stop!!! | 停下来 |
[25:52] | What happened? | 发生了什么事 |
[25:54] | You broke out of the hypnosis. | 你自我打破了催眠状态 |
[25:56] | Do you remember what you saw? | 还记得你看见的事情吗 |
[25:58] | You were talking about Nate, you saw the murder weapon, | 你刚刚提到内特 说你看到了凶器 |
[26:01] | and then you just started yelling. | 然后你就开始尖叫 |
[26:06] | Emily. | 艾米丽 |
[26:08] | Emily! | 艾米丽 |
[26:10] | Sorry. I have to go. | 不好意思 我得走了 |
[26:21] | All right, I’m gonna put this stuff in the car and can we get going? | 我把东西搬到车里 然后就出发吧 |
[26:25] | Bye, uncle Jamie. | 杰米叔叔 再见 |
[26:27] | Bye, Caleb. | 再见 凯勒 |
[26:31] | Thank you, Mr. Doyle. | 谢谢你 道尔先生 |
[26:33] | Or…Jamie. | 或者叫您…杰米 |
[26:35] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[26:37] | You sure you kids don’t wanna | 你确定你们俩 |
[26:38] | go down the road, get a hamburger? I’m buying. | 不想买个汉堡什么的吗 我请客 |
[26:41] | I think Caleb really wants to get going. | 我估计凯勒想立刻出发 |
[26:44] | Right. | 好吧 |
[26:47] | Hanna. | 汉娜 |
[26:57] | I found this over there, bottom of a dresser. | 我在那边的梳妆台底部发现了这个 |
[27:02] | Look on the back. | 你看后面 |
[27:06] | “Caleb 6 months.” | “凯勒 六个月” |
[27:10] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[27:13] | The way he’s feeling, I’m not sure he’d want it right now, | 看他现在这样 不知道想不想要这个 |
[27:16] | so maybe you could hold onto it for him. | 也许你能先替他保管一下 |
[27:20] | – Just until he wants to see it. – Yeah. | -等到他想要的时候给他 -好的 |
[27:24] | Yeah, I will. Thank you. | 我会的 谢谢 |
[27:27] | Hanna. | 汉娜 |
[27:28] | Um…I’ve gotta get going. | 我得走了 |
[27:32] | Yeah. You make sure he takes care of you. | 好的 你要保证他会对你好 |
[27:39] | Yeah, he will. | 他会的 |
[27:53] | Hey, you’ve reached Hanna’s phone. Leave a message. | 你拨打的是汉娜的手机 请留言 |
[28:23] | We’re supposed to be studying. | 我们应该来学习的 |
[28:30] | Are you planning a trip? | 你在计划旅游吗 |
[28:33] | You and me and sweet Paree? | 我们一起去美丽的巴黎吧 |
[28:35] | How does that sound? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[28:39] | Maybe we should learn how to parle fran?ais before we go. | 也许我们应该先学会法语再去 |
[28:43] | Well, we could start in the south of France, | 我们可以到了法国南部再开始学习 |
[28:47] | dancing through sunflower fields, | 在向日葵丛中跳舞 |
[28:50] | lounging around in our bikinis in the French Riviera. | 穿着比基尼在法国里维埃拉闲逛 |
[28:55] | You’d look so good on top of the Eiffel Tower… | 你在埃菲尔铁塔顶端一定很美 |
[28:59] | wind in your hair… | 风穿过发丝… |
[29:12] | How long are we going away for? | 我们要去多久 |
[29:21] | How about forever? | 永远也不回来怎么样 |
[29:28] | Hey. When’d you get back? | 你什么时候回来的 |
[29:30] | Uh, a little while ago. | 没多久 |
[29:34] | Honey? | 宝贝儿 |
[29:36] | No. I can’t let you do that. | 不 我不能让你这样了 |
[29:38] | – Do what? – Act like I’m innocent. | -怎么了 -好像我是清白的一样 |
[29:41] | Like I’m still the same sweet little girl that I’ve always been. | 好像我还是那个天真无邪的小女孩 |
[29:44] | I’m not. I can’t be. | 我不是 也不可能是 |
[29:47] | Sweetheart, I know who you are, | 宝贝儿 我知道你的为人 |
[29:50] | and you would never | 你绝不会 |
[29:50] | deliberately do anything to hurt another person. | 故意伤及他人的 |
[29:53] | I’m not so sure about that anymore. | 我现在不确定了 |
[29:57] | Emily! | 艾米丽 |
[29:59] | Emily, I am your mother, | 艾米丽 我是你的母亲 |
[30:01] | And that means that I can see you, all of you, | 这意味着我能看清你 你的全部 |
[30:04] | Sometimes better than you can see yourself, | 有时比你自己看的还要清楚 |
[30:06] | and there’s only good there. | 你是个善良的孩子 |
[30:08] | Look– look at me! | 看着我 |
[30:11] | I promise you, there’s only good there. | 相信我 你是个善良的孩子 |
[30:29] | It’s a unit in a small building on Mayflower Hill. | 是五月花山上的一栋小房子里的一间 |
[30:35] | What do you think’s behind the door, Spencer? | 斯宾塞 你觉得门里会有什么 |
[30:39] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[30:41] | Okay, what do you hope is behind the door? | 那么你希望门里有什么 |
[30:47] | We had a secret, him and me… | 我和他之间有个秘密 |
[30:52] | and this will tell me whether he kept it. | 这样我能知道他是否守住了秘密 |
[30:57] | Did you ever play the game with the flowers when you were little, | 你小时候用花瓣玩过这样的游戏没 |
[31:01] | “He loves me, he loves me not”? | 他爱我 他不爱我 |
[31:04] | He loves me, he loves me not… | 他爱我 他不爱我 |
[31:08] | the trick is, you just | 有个诀窍 |
[31:09] | find a flower with the odd number of petals. | 你只需找到一朵奇数花瓣的花 |
[31:10] | Buttercups. | 金凤花 |
[31:13] | Marigolds. | 万寿菊 |
[31:16] | How many petals are on a hydrangea? | 绣球花又有多少片花瓣呢 |
[31:23] | So, you… | 因此 你 |
[31:25] | open the door, and… | 打开门 然后 |
[31:27] | I open the door, | 我打开门 |
[31:28] | and if it’s full of the things that I think it is, | 如果里面是我想象的样子 |
[31:30] | then it means that there’s hope. | 就意味着有希望 |
[31:33] | That means that he loves me, | 就意味着他爱我 |
[31:36] | and that I wasn’t wrong about us. | 我没有错看他 |
[31:43] | – And if not– – If not… | -如果不是的话 -如果不是 |
[31:48] | It’s time to let him go. | 是时候放手了 |
[32:02] | Ezra taught me to drive when I was twelve. | 十二岁的时候以斯拉教我开车 |
[32:04] | He taught you to drive when you were twelve? | 你十二岁的时候他就教你吗 |
[32:07] | He said I should learn to do it right the first time. | 他说我应该早点学会 |
[32:09] | Fitzgerald. | 菲兹吉拉德 |
[32:11] | I been lookin’ for you. | 我一直在找你 |
[32:13] | Your mother fixed the board, but she can’t buy me off. | 你妈妈能搞定董事会 但收买不了我 |
[32:16] | Mr. Kaplan, funny running into you like this. | 开普兰先生 在这碰到你真巧 |
[32:18] | Let’s see that pretty smile | 等我打得你站不起来 |
[32:19] | after I bounce your face off the curb. | 再看看你还笑不笑得出来 |
[32:23] | Come on! | 快走 |
[32:31] | Wait. Wait. | 等等 |
[32:32] | Who the hell was that? | 那到底是谁 |
[32:34] | My physics teacher’s husband. | 我物理老师的老公 |
[32:36] | What kind of school do you go to? | 你上的什么学校 |
[32:45] | Why was the husband of your physics teacher trying to strangle you? | 为什么你物理老师的老公想要打你 |
[32:48] | If you want to blame somebody, | 如果你要怪 |
[32:48] | you can blame my mother. | 就怪我妈吧 |
[32:50] | Oh, I’d love to, | 我很乐意 |
[32:51] | But what exactly would I be blaming her for? | 但我要怪她什么 |
[32:54] | Ezra taught me how to drive, | 以斯拉教我开车 |
[32:55] | but he never taught me how to get away from our family. | 但他从没教我怎么样远离自己的家庭 |
[33:00] | – I thought you liked your world. – I thought so too. | -我以为你喜欢你的家庭 -我之前也这么以为 |
[33:05] | When Ezra left home, our mom was furious. So was I. | 以斯拉离开后 妈妈很生气 我也是 |
[33:09] | It took me a long time to realize | 很久后我才发现 |
[33:10] | I wasn’t angry at him for leaving. | 并不是他的离开让我生气 |
[33:12] | I was pissed because he didn’t take me with him. | 是因为他没带着我一起离开 |
[33:14] | Why did you want to go with him? | 你为什么想和他一起走 |
[33:16] | Because he’s not the only one with dreams. | 不止他一个人有梦想 |
[33:19] | But if I was gonna get free, I’d have to do it on my own. | 但我必须要靠自己来获得自由 |
[33:22] | So I thought getting thrown out of prep school | 所以我以为被预科学校劝退 |
[33:24] | would be a good start. | 会是个不错的开头 |
[33:26] | If I failed enough courses, broke enough rules… | 如果我总是考试不及格 违反校规的话 |
[33:28] | – What happened? – My mother made every infraction disappear | -怎么了呢 -我妈用几张支票 |
[33:31] | with the wave of her checkbook. | 就使这一切变得不可能了 |
[33:34] | Still brings us back to | 让我们回到那个 |
[33:36] | the man that you hit with our leftover pizza. | 被你用披萨打的人 |
[33:39] | Yeah, desperate times call for desperate measures. | 狗急了也跳墙 |
[33:41] | I went for the one really crazy thing I knew | 我做了件我所知道 |
[33:44] | would cause maximum trouble. | 会造成很大骚乱的事情 |
[33:46] | – You hit on your physics teacher. – Who is very attractive, | -你爱上了你的物理老师 -她很漂亮 |
[33:50] | in an intellectual cougar sort of way. | 知性熟女 |
[33:53] | Well, did it work? | 那么有用吗 |
[33:56] | Academic suspension and an irate husband. | 停课 她老公气炸了 |
[33:59] | That’s why I’m hiding here. | 所以我到这里来躲躲 |
[34:02] | That’s the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard. | 这是我听过的最傻的事情 |
[34:06] | Look, before Ezra, my family was as predictable as the tides. | 在以斯拉这事之前 我们家很有家规 |
[34:10] | One day Ezra just had enough and walked out. | 一天以斯拉受够了 出走了后 |
[34:13] | My mom hurled lightning bolts, but he survived. | 我妈气到了极点 但是以斯拉还是坚持了下来 |
[34:16] | And more important, he found you. | 更重要的是 他遇到了你 |
[34:20] | He found you and said, “That’s who I want.” | 他遇到你 并说你就是他想要的 |
[34:24] | You’re the most amazing part of this. | 你是这一切中无与伦比的美丽 |
[34:26] | That’s why my mother hates you. | 这就是为什么我妈讨厌你 |
[34:29] | Why? | 为什么 |
[34:31] | Because you’re unexpected. | 因为她没想到你会出现 |
[34:37] | That was a day shot. | 一天就这么被毁了 |
[34:39] | I don’t really know what you were expecting. | 不知道你怎么想的 |
[34:43] | Just thought that you could have a chance to…reconnect. | 只是觉得你有机会可以 冰释前嫌 |
[34:47] | Well, silence your inner Oprah, okay? It’s just an old house. | 那只是个老房子 不要再胡思乱想了 |
[34:53] | Your uncle was nice. | 你叔叔是个好人 |
[34:54] | Yeah, I thought they were all nice, | 是的 我以前也觉得他们都是好人 |
[34:56] | until they shipped me off. | 结果还不是把我抛弃了 |
[34:58] | You could have asked him why they did that. | 你可以问问他们为什么那么做 |
[35:00] | Some things you’re better off not knowing. | 有些事情还是不知道为好 |
[35:03] | I suppose. | 也许吧 |
[35:06] | Besides, it wasn’t his call, okay? | 而且 当时他说了也不算 |
[35:17] | Caleb… | 凯勒 |
[35:19] | If I show you something, | 我给你看样东西 |
[35:20] | can you promise not to get angry? | 你能答应我不要生气吗 |
[35:29] | That’s you… | 这是你 |
[35:32] | when you were a baby. | 还是孩子的时候 |
[35:41] | Where did you get this? | 你在哪里弄到的 |
[35:43] | Your uncle Jamie gave it to me when we were leaving. | 杰米叔叔在我们离开之前给我的 |
[35:47] | He wanted to make sure that you didn’t throw it away. | 他不希望你扔掉它 |
[35:53] | Um…W-where was it? | 在哪找到的 |
[35:57] | In the shed someplace? | 在棚屋的某个角落吗 |
[35:59] | I don’t think so. | 我不这样认为 |
[36:03] | You see how the edges are kind of bent? | 你看到边缘的弯折痕迹了吗 |
[36:07] | I think he took it from his wallet. | 我想他是从钱包里拿出来的 |
[36:11] | Why would have a picture of me in his wallet? | 他钱包里怎么会有我的照片 |
[36:15] | I can think of a reason. | 我觉得有一种解释 |
[36:22] | The man holding you… | 那个抱着你的男人 |
[36:25] | That ring… | 那枚戒指 |
[36:29] | Jamie had the same ring on today. | 杰米今天也戴着一枚一样的戒指 |
[36:34] | He knew you before you were five. | 在你五岁之前 他就已经认识你了 |
[36:48] | Not a chance. | 绝不可能 |
[37:04] | Dr. Sullivan! | 沙利文医生 |
[37:06] | I was hoping I’d catch you. | 正希望能碰到你下班 |
[37:08] | Mona, what are you doing here? | 梦娜 你在这儿干什么呢 |
[37:10] | I heard you were reopening your practice, | 我听说你重新开业 |
[37:11] | so I thought I’d come by and give you this. | 所以想顺路来探访下 把这个送给你 |
[37:14] | It’s a housewarming present for the new office. | 送给你新办公室的乔迁礼物 |
[37:17] | And I just wanted you to know that I’m doing so much better. | 我只是想让你知道我现在好多了 |
[37:22] | I’m glad to hear it. | 真为你高兴 |
[37:23] | Oh, what a cute little space! | 这个小空间真温馨 |
[37:26] | I bet the orchid would look great on that windowsill. | 这盆兰花放在窗台上一定很适合 |
[37:30] | I’m actually leaving for a few days, | 其实我恰好要离开几天 |
[37:32] | so I will make sure it gets some water. | 所以我要确保它有充足的水分 |
[37:36] | Good thinking. | 好主意 |
[37:38] | It was very thoughtful of you, Mona. | 梦娜 你真有心 |
[37:40] | Oh, it’s nothing. | 没什么 |
[37:42] | I could never really repay you for what you did. | 你的付出 我无以为报 |
[37:48] | Bye. | 再见 |
[38:47] | So shall we just wait, or…? | 所以我们是就这样干等 还是 |
[38:50] | I’m pretty sure she’s not coming. | 我觉得她肯定不会来了 |
[39:02] | “Unable are the loved to die, for love is immortality.” | 被爱的人不会逝去 因为爱是永恒 |
[39:05] | – That’s creepy. – It’s Emily Dickinson. | -真诡异 -是艾米莉·狄金森的句子 |
[39:10] | I don’t care if it’s Santa Claus, consider me creeped. | 就算是圣诞老人写的又怎样 它让我毛骨悚然 |
[39:13] | It’s okay. It is a touch creepy in here. | 没事 这里确实有点诡异 |
[39:17] | My parents barely stayed two minutes. | 我父母在这儿都待不了两分钟 |
[39:22] | Hey, you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[39:26] | Spencer. You changed your mind. | 斯宾塞 你改主意了 |
[39:28] | No. I just knew that I could find you here. | 没有 我只是知道能在这儿找到你 |
[39:31] | – I do have something to say to you. – Spencer. | -我确实有些话要对你说 -斯宾塞 |
[39:33] | – Ali was pregnant when she died. – What? | -艾莉死的时候已经怀孕了 -什么 |
[39:36] | What is she talking about? Is this true? | 她在说什么 是真的吗 |
[39:37] | We can’t know for sure. Emily looked it up, | 我们不确定 但是艾米丽查过 |
[39:39] | and her early pregnancy wouldn’t have shown up in an autopsy. | 早期妊娠状况尸检是无法显示的 |
[39:42] | Isn’t that right, Em? | 真的吗 艾米 |
[39:42] | You have no idea what you’re saying right now. | 你完全不知道你在说些什么 |
[39:44] | – What the hell is wrong with you? – How do you know about this? | -你到底怎么了 -你怎么会知道 |
[39:46] | – I mean, who would she have– – who’s the father? | -我是说 她会跟谁 -孩子的父亲是谁 |
[39:48] | – Oh, that’s the best part. – Who, Spencer? | -这就是最精彩的部分了 -斯宾塞 是谁 |
[39:51] | – Spencer, don’t. – I don’t care! | -斯宾塞 别这样 -我不在意 |
[39:53] | Don’t do this. Not here, Spencer. | 别这样 别在这儿 斯宾塞 |
[39:58] | Detective Wilden. | 威尔登探长 |
[40:00] | One of Rosewood’s finest. | 玫瑰镇的大善人 |
[40:08] | Please tell me this is part of some brilliant Spencer plan. | 告诉我这是斯宾塞精明计划的一部分 |
[40:10] | It’s not. | 这不是 |
[40:12] | She’s just hurting and wants us to hurt just as bad. | 她受伤了 所以想让我们也同样受伤 |
[40:14] | We’re your friends, we’re not your punching bags. | 我们是你的朋友 不是你的出气筒 |
[40:27] | Okay, so how are we gonna fix this? What are we telling Jason? | 所以我们要怎么处理 我们要怎么对杰森说 |
[40:31] | Forget Jason. There’s something really wrong with Spencer. | 先别管杰森 斯宾塞的问题真的很严重 |
[40:34] | I mean, this is bigger than Toby leaving. | 肯定不只是因为托比离开 |
[40:38] | I’m heartbroken too, but she just seems… | 我也心碎了 但是她看上去 |
[40:41] | Broken. | 支离破碎 |
[40:43] | It’s one thing to doubt the person you’re with– | 怀疑你身边的那个人是否真的爱过你 |
[40:46] | if they ever loved you, if they didn’t– | 是一回事 |
[40:49] | It’s something else entirely when you start to doubt yourself. | 你开始怀疑自己又完全是另一回事 |
[40:56] | Do you hear that? | 你们听到了吗 |
[40:57] | You mean the sprinklers? | 你说洒水器吗 |
[41:01] | I heard it that night. Not in Ali’s yard, at her grave. | 那一晚我也听到了 不是在艾莉的院子 是在她的坟墓 |
[41:07] | I mixed up the nightmares. | 我把那些噩梦都弄混了 |
[41:13] | We shouldn’t be here. | 我们不该来这儿的 |
[41:15] | This is bad. We shouldn’t be doing this. | 这样不对 我们不该这样做 |
[41:19] | You have to stop! | 你得停下来 |
[41:21] | What do you think you’re doing?! You can’t do this! | 你知道自己在做什么吗 你不能这样 |
[41:23] | Stop! Stop! | 停下 停下 |
[41:25] | Stop!!! | 停下来 |
[41:29] | The girl– the girl in the red coat. | 那个女孩 那个穿红外套的女孩 |
[41:34] | It all happened right here. | 都是在这儿发生的 |
[41:37] | I didn’t hurt her. | 我没有伤害她 |
[41:39] | Ali? Of course not. | 艾莉吗 当然没有 |
[41:40] | Wait, so this was after | 等等 所以这发生在 |
[41:41] | Jenna and Noel picked you up from the diner? | 詹娜和诺埃尔把你接走之后吗 |
[41:44] | I don’t know. It could have been before. | 我不知道 也有可能是之前 |
[41:46] | I know this sounds ridiculous, but someone has to ask– | 我知道这听起来有点荒谬 但必须有人问 |
[41:50] | Do you think it was Alison in the red coat? | 你觉得穿红外套的是艾莉森吗 |
[41:51] | Alison digging up her own grave? | 艾莉森自己挖自己的坟墓 |
[41:53] | – I said it was ridiculous. – And you were right. | -我说过了听起来很荒谬 -确实如此 |
[41:55] | All I know is that it was a woman, | 我只知道是个女人 |
[41:57] | she was blond, and she was wearing a red coat. | 金发 穿着红外套 |
[42:00] | And… | 还有 |
[42:03] | What? | 什么 |
[42:05] | She’s the one in charge. | 她操控着这一切 |
[42:23] | 玛丽恩·加瓦诺 慈爱的母亲 | |
[42:29] | 玛丽恩·加瓦诺 慈爱的母亲 | |
[43:26] | Hey, Dave. | 戴夫 |
[43:27] | Make sure you see an I.D. | 记得检查身份证 |
[43:32] | I’ll get the rest of this order on the loading dock. | 我会把剩下的订货拿到装卸口去 |