时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | I may not agree with the way Ezra lives his life, | 我并不认同以斯拉自己的生活方式 |
[00:05] | but I’m not gonna stand by and let you ruin him. | 但我绝不会眼睁睁看着你毁了他 |
[00:11] | Alison made my dad this collage, | 艾莉森给我爸爸做了副拼贴画 |
[00:13] | and there was a picture of her on a boat. | 里面有张她在船上的照片 |
[00:14] | That’s the one. | 就是那张 |
[00:15] | Cece told you she didn’t know? | 茜茜跟你说她不知道这事 |
[00:16] | Why did she lie? | 她为什么要撒谎 |
[00:17] | I haven’t told you guys the truth. | 我没跟你们说实话 |
[00:19] | – What truth? – Toby and I broke up. | -什么实话 -我和托比分手了 |
[00:20] | – Are you okay? – I’m about to meet my son. | -你还好吗 -我就要见我儿子了 |
[00:29] | Mona sent you, didn’t she? | 梦娜让你来的 对吧 |
[00:30] | Spencer, she recognizes self-destructive aggressive behavior. | 斯宾塞 她知道什么是自毁和攻击行为 |
[00:33] | And who’s looking cray cray now, Spencer? | 现在是谁疯疯癫癫 斯宾塞 |
[00:36] | Die! | 去死吧 |
[00:39] | – Stay at my place. – No, I– | -去我家吧 -不行 |
[00:40] | Yes. You’ll sleep on our couch. | 可以 你就睡沙发吧 |
[00:44] | We can make that jump. | 我们可以从这跳下去 |
[00:47] | No! | 不要 |
[00:48] | Jason! | 杰森 |
[00:50] | The patient in bed 3, Jason Dilaurentis. | 三号床的病人 杰森·迪劳伦提斯 |
[00:51] | Where’d he go? | 他去哪儿了 |
[01:05] | How you holding up, Em? | 你还好吗 艾米 |
[01:07] | Don’t think I’ll be taking an elevator any time soon. | 我近期是不会再乘电梯了 |
[01:10] | Any word from Jason? | 有杰森的消息吗 |
[01:12] | No. Nothing. | 没有 |
[01:17] | Okay, so now that the whole N.A.T. Club is out of Rosewood, | N.A.T.社团的人都已经离开玫瑰镇了 |
[01:19] | do you think that “A” will retire? | 你们觉得A会就此罢休吗 |
[01:21] | Or just have more time for us. | 或者有更多时间来对付我们了 |
[01:23] | Way to think positive, Spence. | 想法还真积极啊 斯宾塞 |
[01:25] | I just doubt suddenly everything’s gonna be lilacs and daffodils. | 我只是不相信一切突然就能风平浪静了 |
[01:28] | Guys, let’s focus. | 别歪楼 |
[01:29] | Cece lied about knowing Wilden, | 茜茜说她不认识威尔登 |
[01:31] | and then we find a picture of both of them with Ali. | 接着我们找到了一张他俩和艾莉一起拍的照 |
[01:33] | Yeah, a picture that’s gone now. | 现在照片还不见了 |
[01:35] | New rule. Next time we see | 新规矩 下次再看到 |
[01:36] | anything that might be important to us down the road, | 也许对我们调查这事有用的东西 |
[01:39] | it goes in the phone. | 记得拍下来 |
[01:40] | Okay, so is it possible that Cece is… | 有没有可能茜茜是… |
[01:44] | What are we calling her, red coat? | 我们怎么称呼她 红外套吗 |
[01:47] | I never saw a face. | 我从没见过那人正脸 |
[01:48] | Yeah, me neither. | 我也是 |
[01:53] | What do you think, Spencer? | 你觉得呢 斯宾塞 |
[01:57] | Blonde? Red coat? Captain of the “A” team? | 金发 红外套 A那帮人的首领 |
[02:00] | Maybe it’s Cece. | 也许是茜茜 |
[02:01] | Pay attention. We need this brain trust firing on all cylinders. | 专心点 我们需要你这个智囊想想各种可能性 |
[02:06] | 任 我们能谈谈今晚的事吗 | |
[02:09] | What happened tonight with you and Wren? | 你和任今晚发生了什么 |
[02:15] | It’s nothing. I… | 没什么 |
[02:18] | Mona and I had a… moment, | 我和梦娜 有点摩擦 |
[02:21] | And, uh, he saw, that’s all. | 被他看到了 就这样 |
[02:24] | A moment that might make her try and cut Emily in half? | 是会让她想把艾米丽腰斩的摩擦吗 |
[02:27] | No. No, you guys, this wasn’t Mona. | 不 不是梦娜干的 |
[02:30] | We were in a different county. | 她都不在这里 |
[02:32] | Well, then who do you think it was? | 那你觉得是谁 |
[02:51] | We’re closed. | 打烊了 |
[02:52] | – You’re here. – I have the keys. | -你在这里 -我有钥匙 |
[02:54] | Yeah, and drinking coffee’s not a crime. | 喝咖啡又没罪 |
[02:57] | What are you doing here? | 你来这干什么 |
[02:58] | Looking for you girls. | 找你们 |
[02:59] | Wait, you were following us? | 等等 你在跟踪我们 |
[03:00] | Jason Dilaurentis has been saying some nasty things about me. | 杰森·迪劳伦提斯说了我一些坏话 |
[03:04] | Like what? | 什么坏话 |
[03:05] | Don’t play dumb, Hanna. | 别装傻 汉娜 |
[03:07] | It wouldn’t be the first time you made up a story. | 又不是你第一次编故事了 |
[03:09] | Well, I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 不知道你在说什么 |
[03:10] | So why don’t you just leave us alone. | 请离开吧 |
[03:12] | It’s just a question. No need to get so defensive. | 就是问个问题 不必这么针锋相对 |
[03:14] | – Why don’t you ask Cece Drake? – Hanna. | -你怎么不去问茜茜·德雷克 -汉娜 |
[03:16] | We know about the little boat ride you two took with Alison. | 我们知道你俩和艾莉森一起划船游湖 |
[03:25] | It’s late. | 天色不早了 |
[03:26] | We were just leaving. | 我们马上就走 |
[03:28] | Care for a ride? | 要搭车吗 |
[03:29] | It’s not safe this time of night. | 这个点不太安全 |
[03:31] | We’re good. | 不用了 |
[03:36] | Oh, and Hanna… | 汉娜 |
[03:39] | See you around. | 回头见 |
[04:30] | Is Caleb having fun with his dad? | 凯勒跟他爸处得还好吗 |
[04:32] | Yeah. Yeah, I think so. | 我觉得挺好 |
[04:35] | After all the hurdles you went through to get them together, | 你费尽心机才让他们重归于好 |
[04:39] | I thought you’d be more enthusiastic. | 我还以为你会更热情一点 |
[04:40] | They’re just stripping fixtures at his aunt’s house… | 他们就是去他阿姨家弄弄装修 |
[04:43] | Copper pipes are not that exciting. | 铜管有什么激动人心的 |
[04:45] | – Am I missing something? – No. | -你有事瞒着我吗 -没有 |
[04:48] | Look, Mom, you’re gonna be late for work. | 妈妈 你上班要迟到了 |
[04:51] | Just get in the car. | 快点儿上车 |
[04:52] | What is going on? What? | 发生什么事了 |
[05:14] | Hanna, what’s going on? | 汉娜 怎么了 |
[05:16] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[05:17] | That wasn’t nothing. | 那可不像没事 |
[05:20] | I-I just know the girl who got in his car. | 不过是上他车的那个女孩我认识而已 |
[05:23] | That doesn’t explain the look he just gave you. | 这不能解释他为什么那么看你 |
[05:24] | I-I don’t know, mom, all right? | 老妈 我也不知道 |
[05:26] | Wilden’s a freak. He hates us. | 威尔登是个怪人 他讨厌我们 |
[05:29] | Hanna, did he talk to you again without me being there? | 汉娜 他又在我不在场的情况下跟你谈话了 |
[05:31] | Because Veronica Hasting said he wasn’t allowed– | 因为维罗妮卡·海斯汀说过 不允许他 |
[05:32] | No, it’s fine. | 没有 没事 |
[05:36] | Okay. I’ll talk to him myself then. | 好吧 那我自己跟他谈 |
[05:37] | No! | 不用 |
[05:38] | You’re not giving me a choice. | 你让我别无选择 |
[05:39] | Well, you can’t. | 你不能去 |
[05:42] | We’re just trying to figure out why he’s always after us. | 我们正在试图查出他为什么总是缠着我们 |
[05:47] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:50] | So we were thinking that maybe Wilden and Ali | 所以我们想或许威尔登和艾莉 |
[05:54] | had a relationship. | 有点儿关系 |
[05:56] | What kind of relationship? | 什么关系 |
[06:00] | Oh, my God, Hanna. | 我的天 汉娜 |
[06:02] | Why did you even go there? | 你怎么会那么想呢 |
[06:04] | Mom, I told you it was a dumb theory. | 妈妈 我跟你说那只是一种假设而已 |
[06:06] | No wonder he’s upset. | 难怪他会紧张了 |
[06:08] | You can’t go around saying those things about people, | 你不能到处这样议论别人 |
[06:11] | no matter how much you don’t like them. | 不论你有多讨厌他们 |
[06:13] | Well, don’t worry about it. | 不用担心 |
[06:14] | It all started when that girl got in his car, | 都是由那个女孩引起的 |
[06:16] | and I already told Wilden. | 而且我已经和威尔登谈过了 |
[06:17] | So it’s over. | 所以都结束了 |
[06:19] | How do you even know this person? | 你怎么会认识这个人的 |
[06:20] | She was friends with Ali. | 她是艾莉的朋友 |
[06:22] | She’s a one-woman rumor factory. | 她是那种一个人就能演一台戏的女人 |
[06:24] | All right, well, I don’t want you associating with her anymore, okay? | 好了 我不想你再和她来往了 好吗 |
[06:27] | Okay. Never again. Gladly. | 好的 再也不会了 很高兴 |
[06:30] | I have to go meet Emily. | 我得去见艾米丽了 |
[06:44] | Oh, my God. You’re still in bed? | 我的天 你还没起床 |
[06:49] | Mom and dad called. | 爸妈刚打了个电话 |
[06:52] | I didn’t tell them you’ve been skipping school. | 我没告诉他们你翘课的事情 |
[06:58] | Any idea how much longer I’ll be covering for you? | 我到底要为你打掩护打多久 |
[07:05] | If they call again, I’m telling them the truth. | 要是他们再打电话 我可要说实话了 |
[07:13] | You told your mom? | 你告诉你妈了 |
[07:15] | Don’t worry about it. We’re fine. I covered for us. | 不用担心 没事的 我编了个谎 |
[07:17] | What were you thinking? You can’t tell her something like that. | 你在想什么呢 这样的事不能跟她说 |
[07:20] | I was distracted by Cece and Wilden, okay? | 是茜茜和威尔登让我分心了 好吗 |
[07:23] | It doesn’t make sense. I thought she was protecting him. | 这说不通啊 我以为她在保护他 |
[07:25] | Well, what if we were wrong, | 要是我们弄错了怎么办 |
[07:27] | and I just set Ali’s baby daddy/killer on her tail? | 我还把艾莉孩子的父亲兼凶手引到她那了 |
[07:30] | Why would she lie about knowing him? | 她为什么骗我们说不认识他 |
[07:32] | We have to find out the truth… confront her. | 我们得查出真相 和她对质 |
[07:35] | Where? In Wilden’s trunk? | 在哪里对质 威尔登的行李箱里吗 |
[07:37] | He wouldn’t grab her in broad daylight | 如果他真要伤害她的话 |
[07:38] | if he was gonna hurt her. | 是不会在大白天抓她的 |
[07:40] | Probably. | 也许吧 |
[07:42] | Have you heard from jason? | 你有杰森的消息吗 |
[07:43] | He texted. He’s laying low | 他发过信息 他现在躲在 |
[07:45] | at a friend’s place in Virginia for a while. | 弗吉尼亚州一个朋友那里 |
[07:48] | I kinda wish he took me with him. | 我真希望他也带我去了 |
[07:49] | Did you tell paige that she almost | 你有没有跟佩奇说过 |
[07:51] | got two Emilys for the price of one? | 你死里逃生的事情 |
[07:52] | Are you kidding? | 你开玩笑吗 |
[07:53] | She’s worried enough about me as it is. | 她已经够为我担心的了 |
[07:57] | Do you think Paige and Caleb have told us everything? | 你觉得佩奇和凯勒把所有事都告诉我们了吗 |
[07:59] | I mean, with them digging into Mona, | 我是说 既然他们调查梦娜 |
[08:00] | do you think they found out something that we could use? | 你觉得他们有没有找到什么对我们有用的东西 |
[08:02] | “A” almost killed me. I am not exposing Paige to that. | A差点杀了我 我不会让佩奇冒这个险的 |
[08:05] | No, of course not. | 那是当然了 |
[08:06] | But would it hurt to find out | 只是了解下她有没有找到 |
[08:07] | if she picked up anything useful? | 什么有用的东西又不会怎样 |
[08:11] | Yeah, I-I guess we could go and talk to her after school. | 好吧 我想可以在放学以后找她谈谈 |
[08:14] | How is Caleb, anyway? | 凯勒怎么样了 |
[08:16] | Everything go okay with the reunion? | 重聚之后一切都还好吗 |
[08:18] | Yeah. Yeah, mostly. | 还好 差不多还行 |
[08:20] | What part isn’t? | 差了哪里不行 |
[08:24] | I don’t know. This weird thing happened. | 我不知道 发生了一件奇怪的事情 |
[08:26] | I put a five dollar bill in the church collection box, | 我往教堂的募捐箱里投了一张五美元的钞票 |
[08:29] | and it had some dice drawn on it. | 上面画有骰子的图案 |
[08:31] | And later that day, Caleb’s dad had it. | 同一天 那张钞票就到了凯勒他爸的手上 |
[08:34] | You gave money to a church? | 你给教堂捐钱了 |
[08:36] | Emily, I’m serious. | 艾米丽 我说正经的呢 |
[08:38] | Do you know how much money has writing on it? | 你知道有多少人往钱上面画图写字吗 |
[08:40] | George Washington has dreadlocks on like half my tips. | 我收的小费票子上面的毛爷爷好多都有刘海儿 |
[08:42] | Yeah, I know, but what if it was the same one. | 是的 我知道 不过要是真是同一张呢 |
[08:44] | The guy’s an ex-con. | 那人有前科的 |
[08:45] | Hanna, do you really think he would steal | 汉娜 你真的觉得 |
[08:47] | from the place that just hired him? | 他会在刚刚聘用他的地方盗窃吗 |
[08:49] | We need to find out the truth. | 我们得查出真相 |
[08:53] | Hey, Wes. | 维斯 |
[08:55] | Look, I think that we should talk– | 我觉得我们该谈… |
[09:01] | Ezra. | 以斯拉 |
[09:09] | When did you get back? | 你什么时候回来的 |
[09:11] | 3:00 this morning. | 凌晨三点 |
[09:13] | I crashed as soon as I got in. | 我回来之后倒头就睡了 |
[09:16] | I just woke up. | 刚起来 |
[09:19] | I haven’t been sleeping much the past few weeks. | 过去这几周我都没怎么睡觉 |
[09:21] | Yeah, me neither. | 我也是 |
[09:25] | I guess I’m just a little confused on why | 我有点困惑 你睡不着的时候 |
[09:28] | you never called me on one of those sleepless nights. | 为何不给我打电话呢 |
[09:32] | Aria, my life turned upside down. | 艾瑞亚 我的生活完全被打乱了 |
[09:34] | I needed some time to think about things. | 我需要时间来思考些事情 |
[09:39] | Things like us? | 我们间的事吗 |
[09:41] | For one. | 这是其中之一 |
[09:42] | I mean, not about my feelings for you, obviously. | 但显然 我对你的感情是毋须置疑的 |
[09:46] | Obviously. | 是很显然 |
[09:48] | What is that supposed to mean? | 这话是什么意思 |
[09:49] | Ezra, you’ve been radio silent ever since you left. | 以斯拉 你走之后 就一直默不作声 |
[09:51] | It’s given me nothing to do but fear the worst. | 我每天都很担心 |
[09:54] | – That you’d moved on. – No. | -担心你移情别恋了 -没有 |
[09:55] | Aria, no. If… | 艾瑞亚 我没有 |
[09:56] | if anything, I was trying to be fair to you | 我要是有办法的话 我一定会对你坦白 |
[09:59] | and not drag you into the middle of this. | 不会让你卷入这事 |
[10:01] | I already am. | 我已经被卷入了 |
[10:02] | And I feel terrible about that. | 对此我很抱歉 |
[10:04] | Because this isn’t– this isn’t what you signed up for. | 这不该…这不该让你来承受 |
[10:06] | That’s not your decision to make, it’s mine. | 决定权不在你 在我 |
[10:12] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[10:14] | You’re right. I’m sorry. | 你说得对 对不起 |
[10:15] | I shut you out, and that was wrong. | 我对你避而不谈 这是我的错 |
[10:22] | How was your trip? | 旅行怎么样 |
[10:24] | “Surreal” definitely comes to mind. | 我能想到的形容词只有”太不现实了” |
[10:28] | But, uh… | 但… |
[10:29] | Malcolm’s amazing. | 马尔科姆很棒 |
[10:31] | He’s smart, lively, really artistic. | 很聪明 活泼 很有艺术细胞 |
[10:38] | Did Maggie ever tell you why she kept it a secret? | 麦琪有没有说 她为何要保密 |
[10:40] | She did. | 说了 |
[10:41] | My mother paid her to keep quiet. | 我妈妈给了她封口费 |
[10:43] | That’s disgusting. | 真可耻 |
[10:45] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[10:46] | No, no, you’re right, and believe me, | 不不 你说得对 相信我 |
[10:47] | I gave her an earful over the phone. | 我在电话里指责她了 |
[10:53] | Can I bring you up to speed over dinner? | 晚饭时 我再跟你详细解释好吗 |
[10:56] | I never would have said this prior to meeting you, | 我从没想过见到你时会这么说 |
[10:57] | but I’ve actually been craving vegan takeout. | 但我太想叫一次素食外卖了 |
[11:03] | I want you in my life, Aria. | 我希望我的生活中有你 艾瑞亚 |
[11:07] | Every part of it. | 每一部分都有你的存在 |
[11:08] | If you’re willing. | 如果你愿意的话 |
[11:18] | I just missed you. | 我太想你了 |
[11:21] | I missed you, too. | 我也想你 |
[11:27] | What happened with Wes? | 维斯怎么了吗 |
[11:29] | When you came in, you were on the phone. | 你进来的时候 在跟他讲电话 |
[11:31] | Said you needed to talk. | 你说你们得谈谈 |
[11:32] | Oh, right, yeah. No, nothing. We, um… | 对 没什么事 我们… |
[11:36] | He helped me with a shoot the other night, | 有一天晚上他帮我拍照片 |
[11:38] | and we messed up some stuff at Cece’s store. | 我们把茜茜店里的东西弄脏了 |
[11:41] | It was nothing. | 不是什么大事 |
[11:45] | OK. | 好了 |
[11:48] | I’m gonna be late for school. | 我上学要迟到了 |
[11:49] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:15] | Spencer? | 斯宾塞 |
[12:17] | Hey. Sorry. | 对不起 |
[12:19] | I just wanted to spend my free period in the quiet. | 我只是想在课间时安静待一会 |
[12:22] | I haven’t seen you in a few days. | 我好几天没见你了 |
[12:24] | Yeah. Bad week. | 是啊 这周糟透了 |
[12:29] | I understand if you don’t want me in your classroom. | 如果你不想让我待在你的教室里 我能理解 |
[12:31] | No, it’s okay. I don’t mind. | 不 没关系 我不介意 |
[12:34] | Do you feel like talking? | 你想聊聊吗 |
[12:42] | Well, I guess you’ve heard… | 我想你已经听说了 |
[12:45] | about Mona. | 梦娜的事 |
[12:46] | Mrs. Horowitz wanted you suspended, | 霍罗威茨先生想让你停课 |
[12:48] | but Mona said it was just a misunderstanding. | 但是梦娜说 那只是误会 |
[12:53] | Spencer, I’ve known you most of your life. | 斯宾塞 我很早前就认识你了 |
[12:56] | And you’ve always been the kind of person | 而你总是能 |
[12:58] | who would bounce back from disappointment. | 从低谷中迅速振作起来 |
[13:03] | I’ve never seen you this down. | 我从没见你这么失落过 |
[13:06] | Yeah, well, people change. | 是啊 人是会变的 |
[13:17] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[13:18] | No, don’t apologize. | 不 不需要道歉 |
[13:20] | Break-ups are terrible. I get it. | 分手是很痛苦 我明白 |
[13:26] | I should probably get going. | 我得去上课了 |
[13:29] | Um, if you wanna spend any more of your free periods here, | 如果你空闲时 还想来我这的话 |
[13:33] | my door is open. | 我随时欢迎 |
[13:36] | Thanks, Miss Montgomery. | 谢谢你 蒙哥马利老师 |
[13:56] | What’s up? | 在干嘛呢 |
[13:58] | Just heading home. | 准备回家了 |
[14:02] | Rosewood costume shop? | 玫瑰镇服饰店 |
[14:04] | Yeah, I-I thought I’d check in with Shana | 是 我想回去的路上找莎娜确认一下 |
[14:06] | about those queen of hearts costumes on the way. | 买红心皇后戏服的人 |
[14:09] | You said you were done with this. | 你说过你不会再牵涉进这事了 |
[14:10] | I know. I am. | 我知道 我没再参与了 |
[14:12] | Liar. | 撒谎精 |
[14:15] | I’m following up. | 我想善始善终 |
[14:16] | She said the inventory could take a few weeks. | 她说详细目录要花几周才能出 |
[14:19] | Great. We’ll come with. | 很好 我们跟你去 |
[14:20] | Emily, no. | 艾米丽 别 |
[14:27] | The whole point of this is that I’m protecting you, | 我这么做就是为了要保护你 |
[14:29] | not the other way around. | 而不是陷你于危险中 |
[14:30] | No. Doing things alone is what gets us in trouble. Let’s go. | 不 你单闯才是陷我们于危险 走吧 |
[14:34] | Are you this hard on Caleb? | 你对凯勒也这么凶吗 |
[14:36] | Seriously? You’re looking for sympathy | 真的吗 你想从 |
[14:38] | from the girl who’s boyfriend took a bullet in the gut? | 男友腹部中枪的女孩那寻求支持吗 |
[15:06] | Spencer? | 斯宾塞 |
[15:08] | Is everything okay? | 你还好吗 |
[15:12] | I know that you’re in there. | 我知道你在里面 |
[15:16] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[15:17] | Come on, open up the door. | 来 把门打开 |
[15:19] | You’re not the only one that could use a little “Team Sparia”. | “斯宾艾瑞亚二人组”需要你 |
[15:25] | Ezra’s back. | 以斯拉回来了 |
[15:38] | Spencer… | 斯宾塞 |
[15:40] | I know that you don’t want a friend right now, | 我知道你现在不需要朋友 |
[15:42] | but that doesn’t mean that your friends don’t need you. | 但这不意味着你的朋友也不需要你 |
[16:08] | I still don’t understand why you care about this costume. | 我还是没搞懂为何你如此在意这套戏服 |
[16:12] | Some girl wore it on the train. | 有人穿它去万圣节火车派对 |
[16:13] | We kinda tangled, and I wanna know who it was. | 我们跟她有点摩擦 想知道她是谁 |
[16:18] | I’m Shana, by the way. | 对了 我是莎娜 |
[16:20] | Paige forgot her manners. | 佩奇忘记给我们介绍了 |
[16:23] | Emily. | 艾米丽 |
[16:24] | Oh, so it’s you in the flesh. | 终于见到本人了 |
[16:30] | I’m Hanna. | 我是汉娜 |
[16:35] | About that costume… | 那件服装… |
[16:37] | Yeah, I checked. We can’t give out that information. | 是的 我查过了 但不能告诉你们 |
[16:40] | It’d be my ass. | 否则我要负责任 |
[16:42] | You didn’t think to mention this on the phone? | 你在电话里怎么没说 |
[16:43] | Must have slipped my mind. | 一时忘了 |
[16:45] | I didn’t realize you’d be bringing your girlfriends. | 我没想到你会带女朋友一起来 |
[16:54] | Do you have a restroom? | 这里有洗手间吗 |
[16:56] | In the back. | 在后面 |
[16:57] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[17:01] | So where are the queen of hearts costumes, anyway? | 那件红心皇后戏服在哪里 |
[17:04] | I wanna see what all the fuss is about. | 我想看看它有什么神奇之处 |
[17:07] | Over here. | 这边 |
[17:30] | Wow! | 天啊 |
[17:32] | This is really pretty. | 真的很漂亮 |
[17:33] | What is this, silk? | 这是什么材质的 丝绸吗 |
[17:35] | Try polyester. | 涤纶 |
[17:42] | I’m really into fashion. | 我很爱时装 |
[17:44] | – Okay, I’d love to chat, but– – No! | -好吧 我很想和你聊 但 -别 |
[17:46] | Wait. Um… | 等等… |
[17:48] | What’s this? | 这是什么装扮 |
[17:51] | Little boy Blue. | 小牧羊人布鲁 |
[17:53] | Yeah, I really, really love this color. | 是吗 我挺喜欢这颜色的 |
[18:08] | I have to get that. | 我得去接个电话 |
[18:09] | While you’re with a customer? | 你就是这么对待顾客的吗 |
[18:14] | What is wrong with you? | 你怎么了 |
[18:20] | Costumes. | 这里是服饰店 |
[18:26] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[18:39] | Aria. | 艾瑞亚 |
[18:42] | Mrs. Fitzgerald. | 菲茨杰拉德太太 |
[18:44] | I wanted to thank you. | 我想感谢你 |
[18:46] | Whatever you said or did, it worked. | 不管你说了什么做了什么 都很管用 |
[18:49] | Wesley’s come home. | 维斯利回家了 |
[18:50] | He’s going to be finishing the year at Dillard. | 他将完成在迪拉德大学这年的学业 |
[18:53] | Oh. Uh, I didn’t do anything. | 我 我什么都没做 |
[18:57] | Well, in any event, he’s back where he belongs. | 无论如何 他回到了他该回的地方 |
[19:01] | Do you mind if I sit? | 介意我坐下吗 |
[19:09] | I know we didn’t get off on the right foot, | 我知道我们的第一印象并不好 |
[19:13] | but your generosity toward my son | 但我很感谢 |
[19:15] | in the midst of all this does mean something. | 在这些事中 你对我儿子的慷慨 |
[19:18] | Yeah, well, Wes needed a place to stay. | 这没什么 维斯需要个地方住 |
[19:21] | I wasn’t gonna leave him out on the street. | 我可不忍心看他睡大街 |
[19:24] | I meant Ezra. | 我是说以斯拉 |
[19:27] | Wes stayed with you? | 维斯和你在一起吗 |
[19:33] | I take it you’ve spoken with Ezra. | 我知道你和以斯拉聊过了 |
[19:34] | I really don’t wanna get into the middle of this. | 我也真的不想干涉这件事 |
[19:36] | I know this may sound hard to believe, | 我知道这听起来难以置信 |
[19:39] | but I was acting in Ezra’s best interest. | 但是我做的一切都是为了以斯拉好 |
[19:41] | He was in high school. | 他那时才上高中 |
[19:43] | Just think of yourself, Aria. | 想想你自己 艾瑞亚 |
[19:45] | How would you feel waking up to that kind of responsibility? | 突然要担负起那种责任 你会怎么想 |
[19:49] | My parents respect me enough to involve me in the decision. | 我父母会尊重我 让我自己做决定 |
[19:54] | I’m sure they do. | 我相信他们会的 |
[19:57] | I must admit, I admire your courage– | 我必须承认 我很钦佩你的勇气 |
[20:01] | Staying with Ezra while his life turns upside down. | 在以斯拉的生活翻天覆地变化后还和能和他在一起 |
[20:03] | It will change things, to say the least. | 至少 这件事会改变一些事情 |
[20:06] | Especially for someone like Ezra. | 特别是对以斯拉这样的人来说 |
[20:08] | You know he’ll make Malcolm the center of his life. | 你知道他会把马尔科姆作为他生活的重心 |
[20:10] | And there’s Maggie… | 还有麦琪 |
[20:21] | Well, I won’t keep you. | 那就不打扰了 |
[20:35] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[20:39] | Caleb’s gonna try and I.D. the credit card numbers | 凯勒从他姑姑家回来后 |
[20:40] | when he gets back from his aunt’s house. | 会试着查出信用卡账户的身份 |
[20:43] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[20:45] | Do you think Toby would ever cheat on Spencer? | 你觉得托比会背叛斯宾塞吗 |
[20:47] | Wait, what? | 等等 你说什么 |
[20:48] | It’s the only thing I can think of | 她最近如此沮丧 |
[20:50] | that might explain how upset she’s been. | 这是我能想到的唯一解释了 |
[20:51] | Toby is as loyal as a labrador. I don’t think he’d cheat. | 托比像拉布拉多犬一样忠诚 我觉得他不会 |
[20:56] | And neither would Paige. | 佩琪也不会 |
[20:59] | Who said anything about Paige? | 谁说佩奇会了 |
[21:00] | Uh, your face. | 你的表情 |
[21:03] | I was only worried about it | 我唯一担心的就是 |
[21:03] | when I saw her with Shana. | 看到她和莎娜一起的时候 |
[21:05] | There was some serious tension in that room. | 气氛变得有些紧张 |
[21:08] | Look, I know, and it’s all my fault. | 我知道 这都是我的错 |
[21:10] | I should have never put that thought in your head. | 我不该让你有那种想法 |
[21:13] | Are you even sure Shana’s gay? She barely looked at me. | 你确定莎娜是同性恋吗 她几乎都不怎么看我 |
[21:16] | – That’s the criteria? – I’m just saying. | -那就是判断标准吗 -我只是说说而已 |
[21:18] | You should have seen those chicks fighting over me at the bar. | 你真应该看看那几个在酒吧为我打架的女人 |
[21:20] | Anyway, it’s like me and Caleb’s dad. | 就像我和凯勒的爸爸一样 |
[21:23] | Just because we’ve all gotten in the habit of | 我们都习惯 |
[21:24] | thinking the worst of people | 朝最坏的方向考虑问题 |
[21:25] | doesn’t mean it true. | 但并不意味着那就是事实真相 |
[21:33] | Is everything okay? | 一切还好吗 |
[21:37] | Ezra’s back. | 以斯拉回来了 |
[21:39] | And so is Miss Fitz-Scary. | 还有他可怕的妈妈 |
[21:49] | Oh, I didn’t order that. | 我没有点这个 |
[21:51] | I did. | 是我点的 |
[21:57] | Boyfriend busy? | 你男友很忙吗 |
[22:00] | I am not gonna discuss my personal life with you. | 我不打算和你谈论我的私生活 |
[22:03] | I’m just trying to make small talk. | 我只是找你稍微聊一下 |
[22:05] | Yet something tell me that I should talk with my lawyer present. | 但我有权在我律师不在场的情况下保留我的说话权 |
[22:07] | No, there’s no need to make it official. | 没必要弄得那么正式 |
[22:12] | All right. You wanna talk? Talk. | 好吧 你想聊天吗 聊吧 |
[22:14] | Don’t get upset. I’m here as a friend. | 别这样 我是以朋友的身份来的 |
[22:16] | But we’re not friends. | 但我们不是朋友 |
[22:18] | We have a history. | 我们曾经有一段回忆 |
[22:21] | A history that’s ancient, as far as I’m concerned. | 对我而言 回忆已经太久远了 |
[22:26] | Listen, I know my record isn’t spotless, | 听着 我知道我也不是从没犯过错 |
[22:29] | especially with you, | 特别是和你在一起 |
[22:31] | but I take my job very seriously. | 但我很重视我的工作 |
[22:34] | I don’t want anything to get in the way, | 我不希望有任何事情介入其中 |
[22:36] | especially something outrageous. | 尤其是一些离谱的事情 |
[22:38] | Outrageous? | 离谱 |
[22:39] | Teenagers aren’t aware of the ramifications of what they say. | 小孩子们不懂乱说话的后果 |
[22:44] | If it’s outrageous, why do you seem so nervous? | 如果只是些离谱的事 你为什么看起来这么紧张 |
[22:46] | In a town like this, | 在这样的一个小镇上 |
[22:48] | an accusation like that would be the end of me. | 那样的控诉会毁了我 |
[22:53] | Is there any truth to it? | 那些事是真的吗 |
[22:55] | Of course not. | 当然不是 |
[22:56] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[23:02] | I think you bought a glass of wine for the wrong person. | 我觉得你的酒送错了人 |
[23:23] | Do you mind if I join you? | 介意我和你聊聊吗 |
[23:26] | No. | 坐吧 |
[23:33] | I was hoping we could discuss our little road trip. | 我想谈一下之前我们的公路旅行 |
[23:37] | Look, I was wrong. | 听着 我错了 |
[23:40] | You wanted to help me and I used you to get at Mona. | 你想帮我 我却利用你去找梦娜的茬 |
[23:46] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[23:48] | You shouldn’t be. | 没必要 |
[23:50] | I deserved to be used. | 我活该被利用 |
[23:53] | Look, I’d be lying if I said I came to you | 如果我说我单纯是为了做心理疏导来找你 |
[23:56] | purely in the name of mental health. | 那是在撒谎 |
[23:59] | Mona had told me about your break-up, | 梦娜告诉我你分手了 |
[24:02] | and I think… | 所以我想 |
[24:05] | I think that part of me hoped that with Toby out of the picture, | 我想其实我甚至有点希望托比出局 |
[24:09] | that I finally stood a chance. | 这样我才有机会 |
[24:14] | But it was wrong of me to try and swoop in so quickly. | 但是我这么急着追你也造成了一些问题 |
[24:18] | I let feelings cloud my judgment. | 我的理智被情感所麻痹 |
[24:22] | And I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[24:26] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[24:30] | Your anger toward Mona… | 你对梦娜的愤怒 |
[24:32] | is she the one who came between you and Toby? | 是因为她疏远了你和托比吗 |
[24:35] | Yeah, you could say that. | 可以这么说 |
[24:40] | Forgive me. It’s none of my business. | 抱歉 我不该管这么多 |
[24:46] | I’ll leave you. | 我先走了 |
[24:50] | Wren, wait. | 任 等等 |
[24:54] | It may have been about Mona, | 也许是因为梦娜 |
[24:55] | but something good came out of it. | 但也有好事发生 |
[25:00] | It was nice | 这感觉挺好的 |
[25:01] | being with you. | 跟你一起的感觉 |
[25:04] | I’m glad I’m not the only one of us who thought so. | 很高兴你也这么觉得 |
[25:09] | Do you fancy taking another stab at dinner? | 还想再试试一起吃晚餐吗 |
[25:13] | Anywhere but Lewisburg? | 除刘易斯堡的任何地方 |
[25:18] | Since when do you care what that hose-beast thinks? | 你何时开始在乎那个神经病的想法了 |
[25:20] | She wasn’t wrong, Han. | 她是对的 汉娜 |
[25:22] | Now with Malcolm and Maggie in the picture, | 现在牵涉到了马尔科姆和麦琪 |
[25:24] | everything’s gonna be complicated. | 一切都变得复杂了 |
[25:28] | God, how did this even happen? | 天哪 怎么会这样 |
[25:31] | I mean, I’m actually having | 我居然在谈论 |
[25:32] | a conversation about my boyfriend’s son. | 我男友的儿子 |
[25:35] | It’s like my relationship | 我的爱情好像 |
[25:36] | went from high school to minivan overnight. | 一夜间从高中变成了房车一家 |
[25:38] | And now-now I have to go to his apartment | 现在…我还得去他家 |
[25:40] | and have dinner with him and act like everything’s okay. | 装作什么事都没发生的样子 共进晚餐 |
[25:42] | Okay, Aria, take a deep breath. | 艾瑞亚 深呼吸 |
[25:44] | Yeah, you have to give it more than ten minutes. | 是的 十分钟是肯定不够的 |
[25:47] | You guys have been through so much. | 你们俩一起经历了很多 |
[25:48] | I know. | 我知道 |
[25:50] | Okay, but don’t you think | 好吧 但你不觉得 |
[25:51] | it’s a little weird that he didn’t call? | 他都不给我打电话这事有点怪吗 |
[25:53] | I mean, Wes even thought that was strange. | 连维斯都觉得奇怪 |
[25:55] | Hold up. His little brother? | 等等 他的弟弟吗 |
[25:57] | Aria, is there something that you’re not telling us? | 艾瑞亚 有什么事是没告诉我们的吗 |
[25:58] | What? No. | 什么 没有 |
[26:03] | Okay, yes, fine, maybe I went there | 好吧 是的 我有过几秒 |
[26:04] | for like 2.5 seconds, but no. | 心里纠结过 但什么都没发生 |
[26:08] | No, I just missed Ezra. | 不 是我太想念以斯拉 |
[26:11] | It seems like you’re talking to everyone in that family | 好像你和他家每个人都说了话 |
[26:13] | except for the one that matters. | 但却没和最重要的那人聊过 |
[26:19] | It was this beautiful crystal paperweight, | 那是个很漂亮的水晶纸镇 |
[26:23] | with these lavender petals suspended inside. | 里面悬浮着薰衣草花瓣 |
[26:27] | I never would have pegged you as a thief. | 我真没想到你偷过东西 |
[26:29] | Well, I was a terrible one. | 这方面我的确不擅长 |
[26:31] | I felt so guilty, as soon as I got home from my nana’s house, | 我特别内疚 刚从奶奶那里回家 |
[26:35] | that I actually– | 我就… |
[26:37] | I buried it in the backyard. | 我就把它埋进了后院 |
[26:41] | It’s probably still there. | 现在可能还在那里埋着 |
[26:47] | I hate to cut the night short, | 虽然不想到此为止 |
[26:48] | but I promised a colleague I’d cover his shift for him. | 但我答应了等等替我同事值班 |
[26:51] | Oh, go. Save some lives. | 去吧 多救些人 |
[26:57] | I had a lovely night. | 我今晚过得很愉快 |
[26:59] | Yeah, I did, too. | 我也是 |
[27:08] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[27:28] | I hardly think that’s fair. | 我觉得这不公平 |
[27:33] | I’ll be on my way. | 我马上就走 |
[27:35] | Are you sure you don’t want to tell Aria | 你确定不想告诉艾瑞亚 |
[27:36] | about how hiding my son from me was in everyone’s best interest? | 把我儿子藏起来 是为了大家的利益吗 |
[27:39] | Best interest. That’s what you called it, right, mom? | “大家的利益” 你是这样形容的对吗 |
[27:41] | Malcolm’s every need has been seen to. | 马尔科姆的所有要求我都满足他了 |
[27:43] | Oh, god. You’re unbelievable. | 天啊 你太不可思议了 |
[27:45] | – I can go… – No, no, no. Stay, stay. | -我可以去… -不不 你留下 |
[27:48] | We can continue this another time. | 我们可以下次再讨论 |
[27:50] | Like when I’m alone? | 我独自一人的时候吗 |
[27:51] | So you can try to manipulate Aria out of my life again? | 你要再次策划将艾瑞亚逐出我的生活吗 |
[27:53] | Ezra, it’s okay. | 以斯拉 没关系的 |
[27:55] | No, it’s not okay. | 不 这有关系 |
[27:57] | I’m so sick of this. | 我受够了 |
[27:58] | I’m not going to apologize for loving you. | 我不想因为爱你而道歉 |
[28:01] | And I’m sure as hell not | 我也肯定不会 |
[28:02] | going to let you swoop into my son’s life | 让你闯入我儿子的生活 |
[28:04] | and pretend the past seven years never happened. | 假装过去七年的事从未发生过 |
[28:10] | Well, you’ve made your feelings perfectly clear. | 好吧 你已经阐述的很明确了 |
[28:15] | You’re forgetting something. | 你忘了样东西 |
[28:18] | The key. I know you had one made. | 钥匙 我知道你刻了一把 |
[28:35] | I am so sorry that you had to see that. | 很抱歉让你看到这些 |
[28:51] | Any idea why Shana got in trouble | 你知道为何莎娜 |
[28:53] | for Emailing Confidential Information? | 因”邮件保密信息”惹上麻烦吗 |
[28:55] | I needed to find out who rented those costumes. | 我得找出谁租了那些服装 |
[28:57] | So badly you’re willing to risk somebody’s job? | 所以你拿着别人的工作来冒险吗 |
[28:59] | – It’s complicated, okay? – Try me. | -这事很复杂 -跟我说说 |
[29:04] | There’s more to this than you’re letting on. | 你隐瞒的肯定不止这些 |
[29:09] | Is it something about Mona? | 是关于梦娜的吗 |
[29:11] | Did she kill Garrett? | 是她杀了加勒特吗 |
[29:12] | I don’t know! | 我不知道 |
[29:14] | Look, I know you and Caleb are trying to bust her, | 我知道你和凯勒想要抓住她 |
[29:16] | but this might be bigger than Mona, okay? | 但这事有可能不止是梦娜 好吗 |
[29:18] | She could be working for someone. | 她可能是在为别人做事 |
[29:20] | Someone like who? | 比方说 谁 |
[29:21] | That’s what we’re trying to find out. | 这正是我们要找到的 |
[29:23] | At first we thought it was Cece, | 一开始我们以为是茜茜 |
[29:24] | but now–now we don’t know what to think. | 但是现在 我们也不知道该怎么想了 |
[29:28] | Why didn’t you tell me this? | 你为什么不告诉我 |
[29:30] | ‘Cause I was being protective. | 因为我想保护你 |
[29:32] | Same as you and Caleb. | 和你跟凯勒一样 |
[29:37] | Now it’s your turn. | 现在到你了 |
[29:39] | – Shana? – Em… | -莎娜 -艾米 |
[29:41] | No, we can’t be half honest. | 不 我们不能有所保留 |
[29:42] | I saw the way you two looked at each other………… | 我看到你们之间的眼神了 |
[29:47] | We dated… | 我们交往过 |
[29:49] | This summer, while you were working in Haiti. | 这个夏天 你在海地工作的时候 |
[29:52] | Three weeks. | 交往了三周 |
[29:54] | If it was over, why would you lie about it? | 既然你们结束了 为什么还要撒谎 |
[29:56] | Because I didn’t wanna hurt you. | 因为我不想伤害你 |
[29:59] | Emily, believe me. | 艾米莉 相信我 |
[30:03] | It’s over. | 我和她结束了 |
[30:06] | She was a substitute, | 她只是个替代品 |
[30:07] | at a time when I never thought I’d get the real thing. | 我一度以为我再也得不到真爱了 |
[30:12] | I love you. | 我爱的是你 |
[31:20] | Hey, Hanna. It’s me. | 嗨 汉娜 是我 |
[31:21] | I just saw Wilden. | 我刚看到威尔登了 |
[31:23] | We need to talk about what you told me earlier, okay? | 我们谈谈你之前告诉我的事 好吗 |
[31:26] | Call me as soon as you get this. | 看到尽快打给我 |
[31:28] | Love you. Bye. | 爱你 拜 |
[32:04] | What’d it take to get you out of bed? | 是什么终于让你下床了 |
[32:06] | I… Just needed some fresh air. | 我 只是需要呼吸一下新鲜空气 |
[32:12] | Spencer… | 斯宾塞 |
[32:18] | I know it’s none of my business, | 我知道这不关我的事 |
[32:20] | but no company is better than bad company. | 但是没人陪总好过坏人陪 |
[32:25] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 这话什么意思 |
[32:29] | I bought Wren that cologne. | 这古龙香水是我送给任的 |
[32:43] | Hey… Don’t you wanna give that to goodwill or something? | 嘿 为什么不把那个捐到二手店什么的呢 |
[32:45] | Knowing my mother, there’s probably is a tracking device on that. | 以对我妈的了解 这上面可能有追踪器 |
[32:56] | Does Malcolm know that you’re his dad? | 马尔科姆知道你是他爸爸吗 |
[32:59] | Not yet. | 现在还不知道 |
[33:00] | It’s a big step, but we’re trying to ease him into the idea. | 这是一件大事 我们会尝试慢慢告诉他 |
[33:05] | Well, whatever you decide, I’m here for you. | 不管你做什么决定 我都支持你 |
[33:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:11] | So if my memory serves me correct, | 如果我记得没错 |
[33:13] | I’m pretty sure that I won the last movie night coin toss, | 上一次电影之夜投硬币我赢了 |
[33:15] | which means that we are watching anything but Chinatown. | 也就是说 除了《唐人街》 看什么都行 |
[33:18] | One of these nights you are going to | 你哪次电影之夜 |
[33:19] | stay awake through the entire movie. | 能够清醒的看完一部电影 |
[33:21] | One of these nights is not tonight. | 今晚估计也不会 |
[33:24] | I’m gonna make popcorn. | 我去做爆米花 |
[33:32] | Hey, what’s up? | 嘿 怎么啦 |
[33:34] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, slow down, slow down. | 喔喔喔 别着急 慢慢说 |
[33:39] | No. No, it’s okay. I got time. | 不 没事 我有时间 |
[33:45] | – It’s Maggie. – Is everything okay? | -是麦琪 -一切还好吗 |
[33:48] | Uh, I don’t know, uh, but we will figure something out. | 我不知道 但我们会有办法的 |
[33:53] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[33:56] | My mom owns Maggie’s condo, and she’s selling it. | 我妈买了麦琪的公寓 还打算卖掉 |
[33:58] | What? | 什么 |
[33:59] | No, no, no, no. Look, that’s not gonna happen. | 不 不 这不会发生的 |
[34:02] | Look, you got rights and nothing– | 你有权利 而且 |
[34:04] | Nothing’s gonna happen overnight. | 今晚什么也不会发生 |
[34:37] | Is here a problem? | 有什么问题吗 |
[34:39] | Have you been drinking? | 你喝酒了吗 |
[34:41] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[34:42] | Just answer the question. | 回答我的问题 |
[34:44] | You know very well I haven’t. | 你非常清楚我没有 |
[34:46] | I know you had a drink at the table. | 我知道你刚才桌子上有杯酒 |
[34:48] | Please step out of the car. | 请下车 |
[34:51] | Where are you going with this? | 你到底想干什么 |
[34:52] | Are you refusing an order from an officer of the law? | 你是在违抗一位合法警官的命令吗 |
[34:56] | Step out of the car please. | 请下车 |
[35:53] | We need to talk about Hanna. | 我们需要谈谈汉娜 |
[35:56] | Can you keep Hanna quiet or not? | 你到底能不能让汉娜闭嘴 |
[35:59] | If you wanna continue this discussion, call my lawyer. | 如果你想继续讨论 请打给我的律师 |
[36:02] | I’m not the only one with secrets. | 我不是唯一有秘密的人 |
[36:04] | You talk, I talk, | 你敢说 我就敢 |
[36:06] | And you could lose a lot more than your boyfriend. | 你失去的可不只是男朋友了 |
[36:08] | Don’t threaten me. | 不要威胁我 |
[36:09] | Hey… Let go of me! | 嘿 放手 |
[36:11] | This is nothing compared to what I’ll do if Hanna talks. | 如果汉娜敢说 我就敢做 |
[36:13] | I wonder how your lieutenant will respond | 我很好奇你的上级听到你威胁未成年人时 |
[36:15] | when he hears you’re threatening a child. | 会如何回应 |
[36:17] | He’s not going to. | 他不会知道的 |
[36:19] | Think this through, Ashley. | 艾什莉 你好好想一想 |
[36:21] | How do you live with yourself? | 你怎么能这样 |
[36:26] | Hey, we’re not done here! | 我还没说完呢 |
[36:30] | Get out of my way! | 滚开 |
[36:31] | I can’t let you go! | 不准走 |
[36:33] | Get out of my way! | 滚开 |
[36:34] | Either you shut Hanna up, or I will! | 要么你让汉娜闭嘴 要么我就去了 |
[36:56] | Cece? | 茜茜 |
[37:03] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[37:05] | Anywhere. Fast. | 哪都行 只要快点离开就好 |
[37:07] | Is this about Wilden? | 这跟威尔登有关对吗 |
[37:09] | Ya think? | 还会有谁 |
[37:12] | Emily, I thought you could keep a secret. | 艾米丽 我原以为你能保守秘密 |
[37:15] | Is there anyone in this town that you didn’t tell? | 这镇子里还有谁你没有告诉的 |
[37:17] | I saw a picture of you, Wilden, and Ali on a sailboat. | 我看到你 威尔登还有艾莉在帆船上的照片 |
[37:20] | Yeah, she thought he was cute, | 她觉得他很有爱 |
[37:21] | so she asked him if he’d take us for a ride. | 所以就问他能不能带我们玩玩 |
[37:23] | – Then why lie about it? – I don’t have time to talk about this! | -那你干嘛要撒谎 -我没时间解释 |
[37:26] | You’re not the only one that’s scared, okay? | 不只你一个人害怕好吗 |
[37:28] | Please. If there’s something I need to know… | 求你了 有什么我应该知道的 |
[37:33] | I thought Wilden got Ali pregnant | 我觉得威尔登把艾莉肚子搞大了 |
[37:35] | and killed her to keep it a secret. | 然后就杀了她封口 |
[37:38] | So is it true? | 是真的吗 |
[37:40] | I don’t know what’s true. | 我也不知道 |
[37:41] | Wilden’s sure going out of his way to deny it, | 威尔登肯定极力否认 |
[37:42] | And if there’s one thing Ali could do, | 艾莉能够做的 |
[37:46] | it’s tell a good lie. | 就是编一个谎言 |
[37:47] | If you thought he killed her, why not turn him in? | 如果你觉得是他杀了艾莉 为什么不报警呢 |
[37:49] | Oh, to who? One of his pals on the force? | 报警 跟他的那些狐朋狗友说吗 |
[37:53] | I didn’t know who I could trust. | 我不知道该信任谁 |
[37:56] | Jason said he saw you at his house | 杰森说那天在他家看到你了 |
[37:58] | the night Ali disappeared. | 就是艾莉失踪的那晚 |
[38:01] | He told you that? | 是他跟你说的吗 |
[38:02] | God, this is so messed up. | 天 一切都乱七八糟 |
[38:05] | Why were you there? | 你为什么会在那 |
[38:08] | Ali called. | 艾莉打电话叫我去的 |
[38:09] | She was freaking out about some videos. | 她快被一些录像带弄疯了 |
[38:12] | Everyone wanted them. | 好多人都想要那些带子 |
[38:13] | Spencer’s big sister more than anyone. | 斯宾塞的姐姐尤其想要 |
[38:16] | When I showed up, she begged me to talk to Ali. | 我出现后 她求我跟艾莉谈谈 |
[38:19] | So I did. Then Ali left to go get them. | 我照做了 艾莉回去拿那些带子 |
[38:22] | Next day… she was missing. | 第二天 她就失踪了 |
[38:32] | Who took that picture? | 谁照的照片 |
[38:35] | You three on the sailboat. Who took it? | 你们三在帆船上的那张 谁拍的照 |
[38:39] | Melissa hastings. | 梅丽莎·海斯汀 |
[39:09] | Melissa! | 梅丽莎 |
[39:22] | Melissa! | 梅丽莎 |
[39:25] | Melissa! | 梅丽莎 |
[39:29] | Help! Melissa! | 救命 梅丽莎 |
[39:32] | Somebody, please! | 有人吗 |
[39:33] | Melissa! Can you hear me?! | 梅丽莎 听得到吗 |
[39:36] | Melissa, please! | 梅丽莎 求求你了 |
[39:46] | Melissa! | 梅丽莎 |
[39:49] | Please! | 求求你了 |
[39:55] | Melissa! | 梅丽莎 |
[40:00] | Somebody, please! | 有人吗 |
[40:08] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[40:10] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[40:21] | God, Mom! You almost gave me a heart attack! | 天 妈妈 你差点吓死我了 |
[40:34] | Mom, what’s wrong? | 妈妈 怎么了 |
[40:42] | I think I might have killed detective Wilden. | 我刚才可能撞死了威尔登侦探 |
[41:01] | I’m gonna stay with you tonight. | 今晚我陪你一起 |
[41:04] | Thank God I got your text. | 谢天谢地我看到了你的信息 |
[41:10] | This was revenge. | 这是复仇 |
[41:12] | For what happened with Mona? | 为梦娜的事吗 |
[41:16] | For hooking up with Wren. | 因为我和任一起 |
[41:20] | – You…? – It’s a long story. | -你 -说来话长 |
[41:25] | Why would Mona care about you and Wren? | 梦娜为什么在乎你和任在一起 |
[41:35] | Can you call Hanna and Emily? | 你能把汉娜和艾米丽都叫过来吗 |
[41:38] | I need them to come over. | 我想要她们都过来 |
[41:39] | Sure. Why? | 好的 怎么 |
[41:44] | I know who’s helping Mona. | 我知道是谁在帮助梦娜了 |
[42:10] | I don’t want you seeing this. | 我不想让你看到这些 |
[42:13] | Look, I’m not letting you do this alone. | 我不会丢下你一个人的 |
[42:46] | Mom… where’s Wilden? | 妈妈 威尔登呢 |
[42:55] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |