时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on Pretty Little Liars… | 《美少女的谎言》前情回顾 |
[00:03] | The RV. It’s gone. | 房车不见了 |
[00:11] | Em, are you gonna be able to swim? | 艾米 你还能游泳吗 |
[00:16] | – I’m Jake. – Do you teach privately? | -我是杰克 -你做私教吗 |
[00:18] | – When would you like to start? – Today. | -你想什么时候开始 -今天 |
[00:23] | I moved the RV. | 是我开走了那辆车 |
[00:24] | “A” asked for it in exchange for the transcript | A用我想要的笔记要挟 指使我这样做 |
[00:27] | from my mother’s doctor at Radley | 我妈在拉德里的医生写的笔记 |
[00:28] | written on the night she killed herself. | 写于她自杀的晚上 |
[00:31] | Hey, mom. | 妈妈 |
[00:33] | Hi, honey. This is Zack. | 亲爱的 这是扎克 |
[00:35] | My partner and I are investigating the murders | 我和同事在调查 |
[00:37] | of Officer Reynolds and Detective Wildenen | 雷诺兹警官和威尔登警长的谋杀案 |
[00:40] | Were you in New York the whole time you were gone? | 你离家的那段时间 是一直待在纽约吗 |
[00:42] | Did you come back to have it out with Wilden? | 你有没有为了跟威尔登做了断而回来过 |
[00:44] | If you’re asking if I killed him, | 如果你是想问威尔登是不是我杀的 |
[00:46] | the answer is no. | 那我没有 |
[00:47] | Miss me? | 想我吗 |
[00:48] | God, she sounds just like Ali. | 天啊 它的声音和艾莉的好像 |
[00:49] | Hey, what’s this song? | 这是什么歌 |
[00:51] | It’s not a song… It’s a phone number. | 这不是首歌 是电话号码 |
[00:57] | Okay, my mom is not connected to a cockatoo. | 我妈跟什么葵花鸟没关系 |
[01:00] | – Parrot. – Whatever. | -鹦鹉 -爱啥啥 |
[01:02] | Well, that bird is connected to Ali, | 可这鸟跟艾莉有关系 |
[01:03] | Ali’s connected to Wilden, and Wilden’s connected | 艾莉跟威尔登有关系 而威尔登跟你妈 |
[01:05] | to your mom and us and stuff we don’t even know anything about. | 跟我们 以及不知道的什么事情有关 |
[01:07] | My mom may have hit him a little with her car, | 我妈是开车撞了威尔登一下 |
[01:09] | but she did not kill Wilden. | 但我妈没有杀他 |
[01:11] | Of course not. | 当然没有 |
[01:13] | Hey, how’s your shoulder? | 你肩膀怎么样了 |
[01:15] | I’m seeing the doctor again tomorrow. | 我明天再去看下医生 |
[01:17] | Why would you take all this stuff? | 为什么拿来这些东西 |
[01:18] | I took the bird stuff and the rest of the junk | 我拿了些跟鸟有关的东西和一些垃圾 |
[01:21] | to get past Mrs. Dilaurentis with Ali’s notebooks. | 才瞒过迪劳伦提斯夫人带走了艾莉的笔记本 |
[01:24] | We learned so much from what Ali wrote down in Em’s bio book. | 我们知道很多艾莉在艾米生物书上所写内容 |
[01:26] | Who knows what could be written in these? | 谁知道这里面会写着什么 |
[01:31] | “Eat, bake, love.” | “美食 烘焙 爱情” |
[01:35] | They look cozy. | 他们看起来很惬意 |
[01:36] | Yeah, they do. | 的确 |
[01:39] | How’s Jake? | 杰克怎么样 |
[01:40] | He’s nice. | 人不错 |
[01:42] | No. Seriously, he’s nice. | 别不信 真的 他很好 |
[01:44] | We’re seeing each other tonight. | 我们今晚要约会 |
[01:45] | Great. | 很好 |
[01:47] | Well, you don’t have to say it like that. | 你没必要那么说 |
[01:49] | I didn’t say it like anything. | 我话里没别的意思 |
[01:54] | Is it weird to be jealous of your mom’s love life? | 嫉妒你妈妈的爱情会不会很奇怪 |
[01:57] | Vienna? | 维也纳 |
[01:59] | Well, outside vienna. | 维也纳郊区 |
[02:00] | Um, in a castle on a lake. | 在湖中的一座城堡 |
[02:04] | Wow. Pastry must be serious business in Austria. | 看来油酥点心在奥地利是大买卖 |
[02:10] | How long would you be gone? | 你什么时候离开呢 |
[02:12] | Less than a year. | 一年之内吧 |
[02:15] | Well, that sounds like an incredible opportunity. | 听起来是个绝佳的机会 |
[02:19] | Yeah. It is. | 是啊 |
[02:21] | They only chose five Americans. | 他们只挑了五个美国人 |
[02:24] | So…would you like to come with me? | 你会跟我一起来吗 |
[02:29] | Would I what? | 我会什么 |
[02:30] | Would you like to come with me to Austria? | 你会跟我一起到奥地利吗 |
[02:33] | You know, reading Shelley by a lake next to a castle… | 在一座湖边城堡里读雪莱 |
[02:39] | I can’t. | 我不能去 |
[02:42] | Can’t. Okay. | 不能 好吧 |
[02:44] | Well, that’s better than “Won’t.” | 总比”不想”要好 |
[02:46] | Why…can’t you? | 你…为什么不能呢 |
[02:47] | Well, one reason is sitting over there with her friends. | 一个原因正跟她朋友们坐在那边 |
[02:53] | Take motherhood off the table for a minute. | 先把母性拿走一分钟 |
[02:58] | Well, for one thing, it would be very impractical. | 好吧 一方面 这很不现实 |
[03:03] | That’s the point of doing it. | 这才是去做这件事的意义 |
[03:13] | Hey, Em, could you ditch this stuff someplace? | 艾米 能把这些东西找地方藏起来吗 |
[03:15] | I don’t want Mona to see it and start asking us questions. | 我不想让梦娜看到 然后开始审问我们 |
[03:17] | – Yeah. I’ll take it home. – Where is mona? | -好 我拿回家吧 -梦娜人呢 |
[03:20] | I don’t know. She wasn’t at school. | 我不知道 她没在学校 |
[03:22] | Not knowing where she is makes me | 不知道她的行踪 |
[03:24] | just as nervous as when she’s all over us. | 跟她在我们身边一样让我紧张 |
[03:30] | You guys, what’s this? | 姐妹们 这是什么 |
[03:31] | That ain’t no cuttlebone. | 反正不是墨鱼骨头 |
[03:33] | This was in Ali’s room? | 这个东西在艾莉的房间 |
[03:35] | It was either here or at her grandmother’s. | 要不就在这儿 要不就在她祖母家 |
[03:36] | It doesn’t really seem her speed. | 并不像她的作风 |
[03:43] | Spence. | 斯宾塞 |
[03:48] | When did she get back? | 她什么时候回来的 |
[03:49] | Why did she come back? | 她为什么会回来 |
[03:50] | Yeah, I thought she was gone for good | 我以为威尔登被发现时 |
[03:51] | when they found Wilden. | 她永远都不会再回来了 |
[03:54] | Mona said that your sister was with Wilden on the train, | 梦娜说过你姐姐当时跟威尔登都在火车上 |
[03:56] | And then she just leaves the night he’s killed? | 她就在他被杀之夜离开了 |
[03:58] | Mona said she was on the train. | 梦娜说她在火车上 |
[03:59] | Just because Mona said it doesn’t mean it’s not true. | 梦娜说的不一定都是真的 |
[04:05] | How was Washington? | 华盛顿怎么样 |
[04:08] | Very interesting. | 很有趣 |
[04:10] | They liked me, I liked them. | 他们赏识我 我也喜欢他们 |
[04:11] | Well, what’s not to like? | 有什么原因不喜欢呢 |
[04:13] | I think they’re gonna offer me an internship. | 我想他们应该会招我作实习生 |
[04:15] | Might be San Francisco, could be London. | 可能在旧金山 也可能在伦敦 |
[04:18] | Wow! How exciting. | 很不错嘛 |
[04:20] | I hear things have been exciting around here. | 我听说这里也有很不错的事情 |
[04:23] | Wilden’s dead, somebody shot him and stuffed him | 威尔登死了 有人射杀了他 并把他 |
[04:26] | In his own trunk and left him in the middle of town. | 塞到他自己车里 弃之于城中 |
[04:28] | But, you know, it’s the same old, same old. | 都是老调重弹 听出茧了 |
[04:30] | It’s terrible. | 真可怕 |
[04:31] | You don’t know who would want to do that to him, do you? | 你不知道背后凶手是谁 对吧 |
[04:33] | I have no clue, and I’ve been out of town. | 我不知道 我都不在城里 |
[04:35] | Yeah. Having an interview in Washington, | 是啊 在华盛顿参加面试 |
[04:37] | And now you might go to San Francisco, maybe even London… | 现在可能会去旧金山 或者伦敦 |
[04:40] | Chance of a lifetime. | 一生难得的机会 |
[04:41] | It’s like the perfect getaway. | 完美的逃跑办法 |
[04:46] | It might be time for both of us to get out of this little town– | 没准是我们俩都应该离开这座小城的时候了 |
[04:51] | if we know what’s good for us. | 这么做才会对我们都有好处 |
[05:31] | So where was your dad? | 你爸爸去哪儿了 |
[05:32] | He was fishing. | 他钓鱼去了 |
[05:34] | He went out on this lake every morning, | 野营地那人说 |
[05:36] | according to the guy at the campground. | 他每天早晨都去湖边 |
[05:40] | I sat on the dock and waited for him. | 我坐在码头上 等着他 |
[05:42] | I waited most of the day, actually. | 其实我几乎大半天都在等 |
[05:44] | It was getting dark when he came back in. | 他回来的时候天都快黑了 |
[05:46] | What’d you say to him? | 你跟他说了什么 |
[05:49] | I told him I was sorry. | 我对他说 对不起 |
[05:52] | I told him that Pastor Ted | 我告诉他泰德牧师 |
[05:53] | found out it was someone at the foundry who switched the bell. | 发现是铸钟场的人偷换了钟 |
[05:56] | What did he say to that? | 那他怎么说 |
[05:58] | He asked me if that’s why I was there. | 他问我这是不是我找他的原因 |
[06:02] | I told him no, | 我说不是 |
[06:04] | I was there because I… | 我去找他是因为我 |
[06:06] | should have listened to him, backed him up. | 当初应该听他解释 支持他 |
[06:10] | I should have believed him. | 我应该相信他 |
[06:13] | I didn’t say anything after that. I just stood there. | 之后我就没说话了 一直站在那 |
[06:16] | I was gonna let him take a swing at me if he wanted to. | 等着他发飙 过来打我 |
[06:19] | – Did he? – No. | -那他打了么 -没 |
[06:22] | He, uh, tossed his string at me | 他扔了条绳子给我 |
[06:23] | and asked if I knew how to clean a fish. | 问我会不会杀鱼什么的 |
[06:26] | I do, so we, uh, fried up his catch and had dinner. | 我会 所以我们煎了鱼 吃了晚餐 |
[06:32] | Well, it sounds like it might be okay. | 听起来你们尽释前嫌了 |
[06:36] | Yeah. Might be. | 是啊 可能吧 |
[06:51] | Hanna. | 汉娜 |
[06:54] | Your mom didn’t do it. | 不是你妈妈干的 |
[06:56] | Well, then “A” ‘ s gonna make her look guiltier and guiltier | 那A就会让她看上去更有嫌疑 |
[06:58] | until the cops start paying attention. | 那样警察就会怀疑她了 |
[07:01] | Okay, look, shoes or no shoes, | 好吧 听着 不管鞋的事情 |
[07:03] | we know she was in New York the night Wilden died. | 我们都知道威尔登死的当晚她在纽约 |
[07:06] | So all we have to do is prove she was in New York. | 那我们只用证明她那晚在纽约就够了 |
[07:09] | Well, I don’t know if that’s all, | 这个嘛 我也不知道是不是够了 |
[07:11] | But it’s a start. | 但总是个开始 |
[07:19] | Vienna? In Austria? | 维也纳 奥地利的那个 |
[07:21] | That’s the one. | 就是那个 |
[07:25] | Don’t sound too surprised. | 别那么惊讶 |
[07:27] | I’m not surprised, I’m…impressed. | 我不是惊讶 是惊喜 |
[07:29] | That’s better. | 这还差不多 |
[07:34] | Are–are you gonna go? | 那你去吗 |
[07:35] | There was a split second where I thought about buying a ticket | 有那么一秒我打算买票 |
[07:38] | and going with him. | 和他离开 |
[07:40] | Only a second? | 只有一秒 |
[07:41] | You’d be surprised how long a second can last. | 这一秒钟长得让你吓一跳 |
[07:47] | Well, do you want to go? | 好吧 那你去吗 |
[07:50] | It’s not that simple. | 一句话说不清啦 |
[07:52] | I didn’t ask if it was simple or hard, | 我不是要你说清楚 |
[07:54] | I just asked if you wanted to go. | 只是问你去不去 |
[07:57] | Are you worried of what | 你是在担心 |
[07:58] | will happen if you’re away from him for a year? | 和他异地一年可能会发生的变故吗 |
[08:00] | Less than a year. | 也没一年 |
[08:02] | Still, it’s… It’s a long time to be away from someone. | 但对异地来说已经挺长的了 |
[08:05] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[08:07] | Yes, it is. | 的确是 |
[08:17] | Strike three. | 三次还是查不到 |
[08:19] | Are you sure what you got from the bird was a real phone number? | 你确定鸟说的真是个电话号码么 |
[08:23] | It wouldn’t ring if it wasn’t a real phone number. | 如果不是真的怎么会有铃声呢 |
[08:25] | It’s just not in any reverse directory I can find. | 只不过我没法逆向查到罢了 |
[08:41] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[08:42] | I just keep reading Dr. Palmer’s notes. | 我一直在看帕默医生的笔记 |
[08:46] | I wanted to know what happened to my mom. | 我想知道我妈发生了什么事 |
[08:51] | It’s just not in there. | 结果什么都没有 |
[08:58] | They’re gonna find out what you did. | 她们会发现你干的事情 |
[09:00] | With the lair. Emily and the others. | 藏车的事 艾米丽还有其他人 |
[09:04] | I know. | 我知道 |
[09:07] | We should tell them before | 我们得告诉她们 |
[09:09] | they find out from somebody else. | 免得她们先从别人口中得知 |
[09:11] | I don’t think I could look them in the eye. | 我觉得我没法面对她们 |
[09:16] | The thing about “A,” when it was mona… | A的事情 无论当初是梦娜 |
[09:20] | whatever it is now… | 还是现在的谁 |
[09:22] | she always knows when you’re at your weakest. | 她永远都知道你们最脆弱的时候 |
[09:26] | “She”? | 她吗 |
[09:27] | It’s always felt like a she, hasn’t it? | 总感觉像个女孩 不是吗 |
[09:38] | “Check the facts.” That’s what “A” told you, right? | “检查事实” 这是A告诉你的是吧 |
[09:41] | The facts are, my mom stole a key, | 事实就是我妈妈偷了钥匙 |
[09:44] | unlocked a window at Radley, and jumped. | 打开了拉德里的窗户然后跳了下去 |
[09:49] | Those are the facts, but how are we supposed to check them? | 这就是事实 但我们应该怎么检查呢 |
[09:54] | You’d go back there? | 你愿意回去 |
[09:56] | If I thought it would help. | 如果能帮上忙的话 |
[10:09] | – What is it? – What’s what? | -怎么了 -什么怎么了 |
[10:12] | You’re looking at me like | 你看我的眼神 |
[10:13] | you thought I might steal your chicken satay. | 就像我偷吃了你的鸡肉沙爹 |
[10:16] | Oh. No, I just… | 没 我只是 |
[10:18] | I just think you were gypped. | 我就是觉得你被骗了 |
[10:21] | How’s that? | 为什么 |
[10:22] | Well, you went to New York, | 你去了纽约 |
[10:23] | and all you got to see was the inside of a stupid hotel. | 而你却待在酒店哪都没去 |
[10:27] | Come on. That was a business seminar, | 拜托 这是商务研讨会 |
[10:30] | not a pleasure trip. | 又不是观光游 |
[10:32] | So you didn’t get to do anything. | 这么说你也没干什么 |
[10:34] | You didn’t go shopping or… | 你没去购物或者 |
[10:36] | go to a restaurant? | 没去餐厅吃饭 |
[10:37] | Do you want my itinerary, Hanna? | 你要看我的行程表吗 汉娜 |
[10:40] | It was conferences and meetings the whole time. | 从头到尾都是开会 |
[10:43] | And then they marched us off | 然后他们在周五晚上 |
[10:45] | to a musical on Friday night as a reward. | 带我们去看了音乐剧算是奖励 |
[10:47] | What show? | 哪部剧 |
[10:49] | “Anything Goes.” | 万事成空 |
[10:51] | Bring me the plates. | 给我盘子 |
[11:02] | Okay. | 好 |
[11:05] | Go. | 开始吧 |
[11:07] | You better look at this. | 你最好看看这个 |
[11:08] | Messenger brought it this morning. | 邮差早上送来的 |
[11:10] | Eight-thirty-five. | 八点半吗 |
[11:13] | – That’s right. – Takes a nice picture. | -是 -照的不错 |
[11:17] | – I don’t trust her. – It’s film noir. | -我不相信她 -这是部黑色电影 |
[11:20] | You’re not supposed to trust anybody. | 不相信人才是对的 |
[11:22] | A woman telephoned me shortly after this thing was delivered. | 一个女人在东西送到后给我打了电话 |
[11:24] | What else was there? | 还有什么吗 |
[11:26] | Why are detective movies always in black and white? | 为什么侦探电影永远是黑白的 |
[11:30] | Black and white’s a different world. | 黑与白本来就是不同的世界 |
[11:32] | I love it. | 我喜欢它 |
[11:33] | Hmm, I don’t know, | 我不知道 |
[11:34] | I see it a black and white movie on tv, | 要是我看见电视上放黑白电影 |
[11:36] | and I think something’s broken. | 我就觉得零件是不是坏了 |
[11:41] | You’re kidding, right? | 你开玩笑的对吧 |
[11:43] | You know where this picture was taken? | 你知道照片是哪拍的吗 |
[11:45] | I haven’t the slightest idea. | 我一点概念都没有 |
[11:50] | I had you goin’ for a minute, didn’t I? | 我差点就唬住你了 对吧 |
[11:59] | Why’s it make you so nervous, | 我喜欢一件东西的程度和你不同 |
[12:01] | the idea that I might not like something as much as you do? | 怎么会让你紧张 |
[12:06] | I just want to make sure that we have stuff in common, ya know? | 我只是想确定我们有共同点 |
[12:09] | Mm-hmm. It’s great to have things in common. | 有共同点是好的 |
[12:12] | But if people match up too much, then there aren’t any surprises. | 但是如果太相似了 就没有惊喜了 |
[12:18] | Yeah, that’d be pretty dull. | 是啊 那就太无聊了 |
[12:20] | And I don’t think you like dull. | 我觉得你不会喜欢那样的 |
[12:23] | No, I don’t. | 是 不喜欢 |
[12:33] | She was in all evening. | 她一直在屋里 |
[12:34] | Police already checked that when they called about Owen. | 警察打电话询问欧文时就检查过了 |
[12:37] | Go ahead and scratch. | 抓一下吧 |
[12:53] | You told the EMT you fell off your bike. | 你跟急救医生说是骑自行车摔的 |
[12:56] | That’s what happened. | 事实如此 |
[12:57] | You hit your shoulder pretty hard. | 你肩膀撞的很严重 |
[12:59] | No other cuts or bruises. | 没其他伤口或淤青 |
[13:01] | Guess I’m lucky. | 我还挺幸运的 |
[13:03] | I guess so. | 我想也是 |
[13:07] | I sent the X-Rays and MRI for a consult. | 你的X光片和核磁共振结果送去会诊了 |
[13:11] | Looks like you’re still having some discomfort. | 看起来你还是有点不舒服 |
[13:13] | Would you like me to write a prescription for something to help? | 要我帮你开点止疼的处方药吗 |
[13:15] | Maybe hydrocodone? | 氢可酮怎么样 |
[13:16] | No, I’ve had a bad reaction to that. | 不行 我吃那个有严重的不良反应 |
[13:21] | I don’t see that in your file. | 你的病历里没写 |
[13:22] | Who prescribed it for you? | 谁给你开的药 |
[13:24] | I mean, I’ve heard you could have a bad reaction to it. | 我听说那个药会有很严重的不良反应 |
[13:28] | All right. | 好吧 |
[13:30] | I’ll call when I hear back on the consult. | 会诊结果出来我会电话你 |
[13:32] | Bye. | 再见 |
[13:33] | Bye. | 再见 |
[13:40] | Sorry. I forgot that I had them. | 抱歉 我忘记还拿着你的钥匙 |
[13:41] | That’s why they’re supposed | 这就是我们为什么要把钥匙 |
[13:43] | to live in the dish by the front door. | 放在门口旁盘子里的原因 |
[13:45] | You know, it would be a lot easier if I had my own set. | 我要是有套钥匙会更方便 |
[13:48] | Yeah, it would. | 是的 |
[13:53] | Who are these from? | 这些是谁送的 |
[13:55] | The bank. | 银行 |
[13:56] | I think they bought them by the carload | 他们可能买了一卡车的花 |
[13:58] | for everyone who was in New York. | 给每个在纽约的人都送了 |
[14:01] | Oh. You know what? I’ll be right back. | 稍等 我马上回来 |
[14:23] | 希望你身体好些了 演出很无聊 你什么都没错过 | |
[14:36] | Hanna. | 汉娜 |
[14:38] | Hanna! | 汉娜 |
[14:43] | Hello. | 喂 |
[14:48] | Vienna’s a long way to go for some strudel. | 去维也纳吃点心也太远了吧 |
[14:52] | Fancy the baker is. | 那里的师傅做的好吃嘛 |
[14:53] | Would she go? | 她去吗 |
[14:55] | Well, she says no, but I think she’s actually thinking about it. | 她说不去 不过我觉得她其实在考虑 |
[14:58] | – What do you think about it? – I’m not sure. | -你是怎么想的 -我也说不上 |
[15:01] | I mean, I miss her not being in the house, | 不在一栋房子我都会想她 |
[15:02] | I can’t even imagine what it’d be like | 我根本无法想象 |
[15:04] | if she was on a different continent. | 如果她在别的大陆会是什么样 |
[15:07] | Any luck with big bird’s phone number? | 那只大鸟说的电话号码有头绪吗 |
[15:09] | No. I plugged it into every reverse directory | 没有 我试了各种反向目录查找 |
[15:11] | and search engine I could. | 还有能想到的搜索引擎 |
[15:13] | But it’s a real number; it’s going to a real line. | 不过那的确是数字 可以排成一行 |
[15:15] | But I can’t even find a name or even a town. | 可我找不到一个匹配的人名或者镇名 |
[15:18] | – Dead end? – No, not yet. | -没戏了吗 -不 还没有 |
[15:20] | I’m not giving up on it. | 我不会放弃的 |
[15:22] | I started going through Ali’s notebooks. | 我从艾莉的笔记本入手 |
[15:24] | There’s a lot of ’em. I could use some help. | 实在太多了 我需要帮助 |
[15:26] | I can come over tonight. | 我晚上过来 |
[15:27] | Um, I can’t tonight. | 我今晚不行 |
[15:29] | I promised Toby that I would help him with something. | 我答应托比要帮他点忙 |
[15:31] | Okay. I’m sure the two of us can handle it. | 好的 我们俩能搞定 |
[15:34] | Emily. | 艾米丽 |
[15:37] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[15:38] | I thought I’d give you a ride. | 我送你一程 |
[15:39] | Okay. Sure. | 好的 |
[15:41] | Now, Emily. | 现在就走 艾米丽 |
[15:45] | – What’s going on? -We’ll talk about it in the car. | -发生什么事了 -我们车上谈 |
[15:48] | No. Is dad okay? | 不 爸爸没事吧 |
[15:50] | Your father’s fine. | 你爸很好 |
[15:52] | – This is about you. – What about me? | -是关于你的 -关于我什么 |
[15:55] | Dr. Vargas called. | 瓦格斯医生来电话了 |
[15:57] | He wanted to know if I’d ever given you any of the hydrocodone | 他想知道我有没有 |
[16:00] | that I was prescribed last year. | 把去年开的氢可酮拿给你 |
[16:03] | Why would he ask you that? | 他问你这个干嘛 |
[16:04] | He said you were uncertain if you’d ever taken it. | 他说你不太确定是否服用过 |
[16:07] | I’ve never taken it. | 我从没吃过 |
[16:09] | Emily, I checked the bottle. I counted the pills. | 艾米丽 我检查了药瓶 数了药片 |
[16:13] | Now, I might be one or two off, | 我以为就少了一两片 |
[16:15] | but there are more than seven pills missing. | 可现在至少有7片不见了 |
[16:19] | Did you take them? | 是你吃的吗 |
[16:22] | I didn’t take them. | 我没吃 |
[16:23] | Then where did they go? | 那药片去哪了 |
[16:26] | Emily, please, I need some kind of an explanation. | 艾米丽 我需要一个合理的解释 |
[16:29] | What is — Emily. Hey! | 怎么 艾米丽 |
[16:31] | Let’s go. Get in the car. | 跟我走 上车 |
[16:32] | – No! – Get in the car. | -不 -上车 |
[16:33] | Let go of my arm! | 放开我 |
[16:38] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[16:39] | Just get in the car now. | 现在就给我上车 |
[16:42] | Please. | 拜托 |
[16:51] | What is going on? | 怎么回事 |
[16:53] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[17:05] | 正在清理玫瑰镇上恶毒的老妈们 一个一个来 我会追查到底的 亲亲 -A | |
[17:15] | Look, most innocent people don’t have alibis | 多数无辜的人都没有不在场证明 |
[17:17] | because they don’t know they need them. | 因为他们不需要 |
[17:18] | Yeah, but my mom lied about where she was. | 是的 可我妈说谎了 |
[17:19] | It’s not the same thing. She was in Rosewood that night. | 这不一样 那晚她就在玫瑰镇 |
[17:22] | All you know is that she wasn’t at that play. | 你只知道她没看演出 |
[17:25] | I’m gonna end up with a mom or a dad. | 爸妈之中我可能要失去一个了 |
[17:28] | Has your mom talked to your dad about this at all? | 你妈和你爸说过这些事吗 |
[17:31] | No. My parents communicate through attorneys | 没有 自从我爸和她新老婆 |
[17:33] | ever since my dad and his stepford wife | 把凯特从玫瑰镇高中转走后 |
[17:35] | pulled Kate out of Rosewood High. | 他俩就只通过律师交流了 |
[17:40] | Maybe talking to an attorney isn’t such a bad idea. | 也许和律师谈谈是个好办法 |
[17:43] | You think she did something? | 你觉得她做了什么事吗 |
[17:44] | No. I — I’m just saying, | 不 我就这么一说 |
[17:46] | the ground isn’t that solid right now. | 那块地现在没那么硬了 |
[17:52] | Rosewood P.D. | 玫瑰镇警局 |
[18:56] | Can I help you? | 我能帮你吗 |
[19:02] | I was looking for Pam Fields, | 我来找帕姆·菲尔兹 |
[19:04] | Emily’s mom? | 艾米丽的妈妈 |
[19:06] | I — I brought her some flowers. | 我给她带了点花 |
[19:08] | We should step outside. | 我们应该到外面去 |
[19:11] | Um, what — | 那是 |
[19:12] | what is all that? | 那些都是什么 |
[19:13] | It’s how you break down a murder case. | 一件谋杀案的资料分类 |
[19:16] | If you want to solve it. | 破案用的 |
[19:18] | And everything on that board | 告示牌上所有的内容 |
[19:19] | has to do with who killed Wilden? | 都和威尔登谋杀案有关吗 |
[19:21] | Most of it. | 大部分是 |
[19:23] | Well, why is my name on that board? | 那我的名字怎么也在那 |
[19:26] | Lots of people on that board. | 很多人都在 |
[19:28] | People who knew him, people who didn’t even know they knew him. | 认识他的人 间接有关联的人 |
[19:31] | One by one, you take people off the list. | 我们会把这些人一个一个从名单上划掉 |
[19:33] | Just part of the process. Nothing to worry about. | 只是走走程序 不用担心 |
[19:37] | Yeah, unless you’re the last name left. | 没错 除非就剩你一个 |
[19:39] | Well, then you might have a problem. | 那恐怕你就有麻烦了 |
[19:45] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[19:49] | Miss Hastings. | 海斯汀小姐 |
[20:15] | Mr. Marin. | 玛琳先生 |
[20:17] | – Caleb. – I didn’t want to bother you in your office. | -凯勒 -我不想来办公室打扰你 |
[20:20] | I just wanted to make sure you knew what was going on. | 我只是想确认你知道目前的情况 |
[20:23] | What exactly are we talking about? | 你指什么 |
[20:25] | Detective Wilden. | 威尔登侦探 |
[20:27] | What’s that got to do with me? | 跟我有什么关系 |
[20:29] | You know that he was bothering your wife and your daughter. | 你知道他在骚扰你老婆和女儿 |
[20:31] | – Hanna’s mother is my ex-wife. – The point is, | -汉娜的母亲是我前妻 -重点是 |
[20:33] | he was giving them a hard time, | 他处处刁难他们 |
[20:34] | and it wasn’t exactly a secret. | 而且这是众所周知的 |
[20:36] | Now he’s dead. | 现在他死了 |
[20:39] | Yes, we’ve established that. | 对 这点我们都知道 |
[20:40] | Hey, they’re bringing in some state investigators. | 这个案子会有国家调查员介入 |
[20:43] | Hanna’s worried that they’re gonna try to pin it on her mom. | 汉娜很担心他们会找上她妈妈 |
[20:46] | If that happens, they are both gonna need help. | 如果真是这样 他们会需要你帮忙的 |
[20:50] | What kind of help? | 怎么帮 |
[20:51] | Hanna’s mom’s gonna need a lawyer, and Hanna… | 汉娜的妈妈需要律师 而汉娜 |
[20:55] | Hanna needs to know that you’re gonna be there for her. | 汉娜要知道你会在她身边支持她 |
[20:58] | Okay? She needs her father. | 好吗 她需要她父亲 |
[21:03] | I’ll keep all this in mind. Thank you, Caleb. | 我知道了 谢谢 凯勒 |
[21:07] | You’re welcome. I think. | 不客气 |
[21:14] | Hey, did you end up telling your mom that you took her pills? | 你最后有没有告诉你妈你拿了她的药 |
[21:16] | Had to. | 不得不 |
[21:18] | But did you tell her why you took them? | 那你有没有告诉她原因 |
[21:20] | Which “why” should I tell? | 我该说哪个原因 |
[21:21] | The one I told the EMTs, or the one I told Paige? | 跟急救医生说的版本还是跟佩奇说的 |
[21:24] | I’m not doing well on the lie detector this week. | 我这周测谎仪表现不太好 |
[21:26] | It wasn’t that big of a lie. | 又不是什么弥天大谎 |
[21:28] | Do you hear yourself? | 你知道自己在说什么吗 |
[21:30] | I took my mom’s prescription meds. | 我拿了我妈的处方药 |
[21:33] | It’s not that big of a lie | 跟我们撒过的其它谎相比 |
[21:34] | compared to everything else we’ve had to deal with. | 的确没什么大不了 |
[21:36] | I don’t even want to think about | 我都不敢想 |
[21:38] | the size of the story we’re gonna have to come up with | 如果有人看到我们在威尔顿车里的视频 |
[21:39] | if somebody sees that video of us in Wilden’s car. | 我们得编造多庞大一个故事 |
[21:53] | – Em. – What? | -艾米 -怎么了 |
[21:55] | Look at this. Tell me what you see. | 看这个 你看到了什么 |
[22:01] | Oh, my God. It’s Ali. | 天 是艾莉 |
[22:05] | This looks like the mask that hanna saw on the train. | 跟汉娜在火车上看到的面具很像 |
[22:07] | And it may be the one that all of us saw at the lodge. | 也许是我们在小屋看到的那个 |
[22:10] | Why did Ali have one? | 艾莉怎么会有呢 |
[22:12] | Because she was the original. She must have modeled for it. | 因为她是源头 她肯定注了模 |
[22:15] | Why would she do something like that? | 她为什么要这么做 |
[22:17] | “That’s immortality, my darlings.” | “这就是不朽 亲爱的们” |
[22:19] | – Why did Mona have a copy? – I don’t know, | -梦娜怎么会有呢 -不知道 |
[22:21] | but we can’t ask Mona. | 但我们不能问梦娜 |
[22:24] | Wait, look. There’s a mark stamped on the back. | 等等 看 背后贴了张条 |
[22:36] | I do not appreciate you spying on me. | 我可不欣赏你暗中监视我 |
[22:38] | I was not spying. I just happened to look in the waste basket. | 我没有在监视 只是刚好看了一眼垃圾桶 |
[22:41] | – You deliberately looked. – You lied to me. | -你故意看的 -是你撒谎在先 |
[22:44] | I do not have to account for myself to you! | 我没必要事事向你汇报 |
[22:46] | Mom, I don’t care about the stupid play, all right? | 妈 我不在乎什么傻逼表演 好吗 |
[22:48] | But why would you lie about it? | 但你为什么要骗我 |
[22:51] | Do not ask me any more questions. | 别再问了 |
[22:56] | Hanna. | 汉娜 |
[23:00] | If anyone asks you… | 如果有人问你 |
[23:02] | I’ll say you were at the show. | 我会说你在看剧 |
[23:04] | Don’t lie. | 别撒谎 |
[23:07] | Just don’t say anything. | 什么都别说 |
[23:19] | Hello. | 嗨 |
[23:22] | Okay. If we go through the children’s wing and the service corridor, | 好 如果我们从儿童房和服务走廊穿过去 |
[23:25] | We can upstairs without going through the wards. | 就可以避开守卫上楼了 |
[23:27] | What if they changed the codes? | 如果换密码了呢 |
[23:29] | Mona didn’t give me the codes. She gave me the override numbers. | 梦娜没给我密码 她给的是代理码 |
[23:32] | Mona must have been very impressed with you. | 梦娜肯定对你很满意 |
[23:34] | I’m a fast learner. | 谁让姐学得快呢 |
[23:39] | It’s the same one. | 是一样的 |
[23:41] | Not the same mask mona had on the train, | 不是梦娜在火车上戴的那个 |
[23:43] | But it’s the same face, the same expression. | 但是是一样的脸一样的构造 |
[23:46] | They’re from the same mold. Turn it over. | 是同一个模子做的 翻过去看看 |
[23:49] | “Hector lime. Dimensional artist.” | “赫柯特·莱姆 空间艺术室” |
[23:51] | That’s his web address under his name. | 他名字下面有网址 |
[23:53] | His studio’s on the far side of torch lake. | 工作室在火炬湖远端 |
[23:55] | He makes masks and statues and props for horror films. | 给恐怖片做面具雕塑支柱什么的 |
[23:58] | Ali went there, and he copied her face. | 艾莉去之后 赫柯特复制了她的脸 |
[24:00] | If he made one, he must have made others. | 如果他做过一个 那一定还做过别的 |
[24:02] | That’s why we called you and Spencer. | 所以我们才给你和斯宾塞打电话 |
[24:03] | Where is Spencer? | 斯宾塞去哪儿了 |
[24:04] | I don’t know. The call went straight to voicemail. | 不知道 电话直接转入语音信箱了 |
[24:06] | Ali was at the studio. Both masks came from the same place. | 艾莉去过工作室 两个面具都出自那里 |
[24:09] | Yeah, but we don’t know how many there are or who has them… | 但我们不知道总数量和持有者 |
[24:11] | And if they got them from Ali or from this guy’s studio. | 还有这些人是从艾莉那还是从工作室拿的 |
[24:15] | Let’s go find out. | 那我们就去弄清楚 |
[24:18] | Shouldn’t we wait for Spencer? | 不该等斯宾塞吗 |
[24:20] | No, we can handle this on our own. | 不用了 我们自己可以解决 |
[24:25] | What? We can’t make a move without Nancy Drew? | 怎么 没了神探南茜就寸步难行吗 |
[24:29] | This mask connects us to Ali and the Halloween train, | 这面具牵扯到了我们 艾莉和万圣列车 |
[24:31] | which connects us to Wilden. | 还有威尔登 |
[24:32] | The police have our names on a board with arrows and graphs, | 警方已经把我们列在头号嫌疑人里了 |
[24:35] | and not just ours– my mom’s up there. | 还不止 还有我妈妈 |
[24:37] | So I’m not waiting for Spencer, | 所以我不会再等斯宾塞了 |
[24:38] | because “A’s” not waiting for anyone. Now come on. | 因为A不会等谁准备好没有 行动吧 |
[24:42] | I feel like I just got drafted. | 我怎么感觉像入伍了似的 |
[24:54] | – Ali came out here alone? – She must have. | -艾莉一个人来这儿 -一定是 |
[24:58] | There’s someone on the porch. | 门廊上有人 |
[25:02] | Hello? | 你好 |
[25:11] | Okay, should we talk about this plan? | 好了 先说说今天的计划 |
[25:18] | I like it better when people call first. | 我比较喜欢访客能先打个电话过来 |
[25:21] | That’s what it says in the ad. | 广告上也是这么写的 |
[25:29] | Did you, uh, | 你有没有 |
[25:31] | Did you make this? | 你有没有做过这个 |
[25:38] | Well… | 嗯 |
[25:42] | You better come in. | 你们先进来 |
[26:20] | The file says it was the east side window. | 资料上说是东边的窗户 |
[26:32] | That’s gotta be it. | 应该就是这个了 |
[26:48] | This is where she did it. | 她就是从这里出去的 |
[26:54] | She had her session with dr. Palmer, | 她先跟帕玛医生谈心 |
[26:56] | all about how much she wanted to live… | 说她有多想活下去 |
[27:00] | Then she stole a key from the nurses station… | 然后就从护士站偷了钥匙 |
[27:04] | And she came in here… | 然后就过来了 |
[27:07] | She unlocked the window… | 打开窗户锁 |
[27:16] | I wanted the truth. | 我想知道真相 |
[27:23] | Here it is. | 这就是真相 |
[27:28] | Oh, my God, Spence… | 天啊 斯宾塞 |
[27:32] | I gave the RV to “A” for nothing. | 我白用房车和A交换了 |
[27:45] | I hate it when people do this to my work. | 我讨厌别人这样对待我的作品 |
[27:49] | So it is yours. | 这么说的确是你做的 |
[27:52] | My stamp on the back. | 背面有我的标志 |
[27:54] | Which I guess is how you got here? | 你们也是因为这个找到我的吧 |
[27:57] | Why’d you make it? | 你为什么做这个面具 |
[28:00] | Didn’t your friend tell you? | 你们的朋友没告诉你们吗 |
[28:02] | No, she didn’t. She’s dead. | 没有 她去世了 |
[28:06] | So, um, how did you guys meet? | 你们是怎么认识的 |
[28:09] | Well, I put an ad on the internet. | 我在网上发布了广告 |
[28:12] | I was looking for a model. | 我想找个模特 |
[28:15] | I needed a Joan of Arc. | 用来制作圣女贞德 |
[28:17] | Someone young and… | 她要年轻 |
[28:20] | beautiful… | 漂亮 |
[28:22] | and a warrior. | 还要勇敢 |
[28:26] | Your friend was perfect. | 你们的朋友完全符合要求 |
[28:29] | So you used her for Joan of Arc. | 所以她给你做了圣女贞德的模特 |
[28:31] | What about the mask? | 那这面具是怎么回事 |
[28:32] | You would make a great Medusa. | 你的脸很适合做美杜莎 |
[28:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:39] | I’ve got a client who would love you as Medusa. | 你一定能让那位要美杜莎的顾客满意 |
[28:42] | I could do it where the snakes actually– | 我可以制作出蛇… |
[28:44] | You were telling us about our friend. | 回到我们朋友的问题上 |
[28:47] | How many of those masks did you make? | 那种面具你制作了多少 |
[28:49] | Suppose we do a little barter. | 我们来做笔交易吧 |
[28:50] | I’ll tell you what I know, | 我给你们提供信息 |
[28:52] | and you give me something in return. | 你们给我相应的回报 |
[28:56] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[29:00] | Your face. | 你的脸 |
[29:11] | But are you sure that this is the right room? | 你确定是这个房间吗 |
[29:13] | This is the room. | 就是这间 |
[29:16] | What are you getting at? | 你想说什么 |
[29:18] | Look at the roof. | 你看顶棚 |
[29:19] | See how it juts out, what, 10, 15 feet | 这栋楼四周都是这种顶棚 |
[29:22] | all the way around the building? | 它向外伸展出了三四米 |
[29:25] | How could somebody who jumped from here | 如果从这里跳下去 |
[29:27] | have cleared that roof and then fall clean to the ground? | 怎么可能穿过顶棚直接落地呢 |
[29:31] | I don’t know how your mom fell, but I don’t think she jumped– | 不管怎样 你妈妈不可能从这里跳下去 |
[29:34] | not from here. | 这不合逻辑 |
[29:38] | I think “A” gave you something real. | A给你的文件恐怕是真的 |
[29:44] | I’ve gotta find Dr. Palmer. | 我必须找到帕默医生 |
[29:46] | I’ve gotta talk to somebody who saw her that day. | 我得问问那天见过她的人 |
[29:49] | Hey. We’ll find him. | 我们会找到他的 |
[29:56] | The whole thing will be over before you know it. | 很快就会结束的 |
[30:00] | Well, you better ask your questions while you still can. | 你最好趁还能说话时问问题 |
[30:04] | Is this what you did with Ali to copy her face? | 艾莉的脸也是这样制模的吗 |
[30:07] | Yes, that’s right. | 没错 |
[30:09] | So you used her for Joan of Arc, | 你用她做了圣女贞德 |
[30:11] | but what about the mask? | 那面具是怎么回事 |
[30:12] | Well, that was Alison’s idea. She asked me to make them. | 是艾莉森要我做的 |
[30:15] | She said she wanted masks for all her friends | 她说想制作面具给朋友戴 |
[30:17] | so they could look like her. | 这样他们就能假扮她了 |
[30:19] | I made them. Hard masks and soft ones. | 我做了软塑和硬塑两种面具 |
[30:23] | They turned out very well. | 效果很好 |
[30:24] | Did you make them for anyone else? | 你还为别人做过吗 |
[30:26] | Look, we have to get started. This stuff sets up fast. | 我们得开始了 这个很容易凝固 |
[30:29] | So just… relax, sit back. | 放松 躺下来 |
[30:57] | You’re doing fine. | 你做得很好 |
[31:08] | You were telling us about Alison. | 继续艾莉森的话题吧 |
[31:11] | Yes. Alison ordered the masks; | 好 艾莉森要定制面具 |
[31:13] | I made them and handed them over. | 我做好后交给了她 |
[31:18] | Did you keep any? | 你有留下一两个吗 |
[31:20] | I broke the mold when I was finished. | 面具做好后 我就把模型毁了 |
[31:21] | Why? | 为什么 |
[31:23] | Because she told me to. | 是她要求的 |
[31:45] | You and I need to talk. | 我想和你谈谈 |
[31:48] | Now, I want you to breathe in through your nose | 好了 用鼻子吸气 |
[31:52] | and breathe out gently through your mouth. | 然后轻轻地用嘴巴吐气 |
[32:01] | Oh, that’s perfect. | 非常好 |
[32:05] | It’s perfect! | 太完美了 |
[32:12] | The whole time I was thinking of Ali | 我一直想着艾莉 |
[32:13] | and how that’s what it must feel like to be buried alive. | 被活埋估计就是这种感觉 |
[32:17] | Did you find anything? | 有什么发现吗 |
[32:18] | Yeah, I found something. | 有 找到了这个 |
[32:26] | If you’re involved in this, | 跟我说实话 |
[32:28] | if Ashley sent you to me, just say so. | 你是不是参与了 是不是艾什莉派你来的 |
[32:30] | Nobody sent me to you, Mr. Marin, okay? | 我不是谁派来的 玛琳先生 |
[32:36] | You knew that she was in Rosewood that night. | 你知道她那晚在玫瑰镇 |
[32:44] | Hanna’s mom. | 汉娜的妈妈 |
[32:48] | Did she tell you, or did you see her? | 是她告诉你的 还是你看到的 |
[32:58] | I saw her. | 是我看到的 |
[33:00] | She came to my house around nine o’clock. | 她九点左右去了我家 |
[33:02] | Isabelle had some people over, | 伊莎贝尔请了客人 |
[33:03] | so we talked in my office above the garage. | 所以我们在车库上面的办公室谈的 |
[33:05] | – She say anything about Wilden? – Nope. | -她提起过威尔登吗 -没有 |
[33:08] | She called me, came over, said she needed money, | 她打电话约见我 想找我借钱 |
[33:12] | more money than I had– we’re not very liquid right now. | 我无能为力 我们现在没那么多富余 |
[33:16] | And what happened when you told her no? | 你拒绝她后发生了什么 |
[33:20] | Isabelle wanted me for something. | 伊莎贝尔把我叫走了 |
[33:22] | I came back, Ashley was gone. | 我回去时 艾什莉已经走了 |
[33:28] | Why didn’t you tell me that this afternoon? | 你下午为什么没说 |
[33:36] | You’re just on the edge of this right now. | 你现在涉足还不深 |
[33:38] | You could still walk away. | 还可以全身而退 |
[33:40] | I love your daughter, Mr. Marin. | 我爱你的女儿 玛琳先生 |
[33:48] | After we talked today, | 和你谈过以后 |
[33:50] | I went home, I went up to my office, | 我回到家 进了办公室 |
[33:52] | and I did something I’ve been afraid to do since Wilden got shot. | 做了威尔登被杀后一直不敢做的事 |
[33:56] | I keep a gun locked in my desk. | 我有把枪锁在书桌里 |
[33:58] | I looked for it. It’s missing. | 那把枪不见了 |
[34:13] | Come in. | 进来 |
[34:18] | I thought we had an understanding | 我们不是说好了 |
[34:20] | about you were staying in tonight. | 你今晚会呆在家里吗 |
[34:22] | Hanna needed my help. | 汉娜需要我的帮助 |
[34:24] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[34:25] | Nothing. It’s just clay. | 没什么 只是黏土而已 |
[34:33] | Did someone from family services call you? | 家庭服务中心有没有找过你 |
[34:36] | Family services? No. | 家庭服务 没有 |
[34:39] | Well, they called me. They want to interview me. | 他们打电话给我 说要找我谈话 |
[34:41] | About what? | 谈什么 |
[34:42] | About you. | 有关你的事 |
[34:47] | Apparently someone thought | 显然有人认为 |
[34:48] | I was a little excessive with you outside the school. | 我在学校外面对你做出了过激行为 |
[34:52] | So they called family services. | 于是告诉了家庭服务 |
[34:55] | And some snippy little bureaucrat | 某些办事人员蛮不讲理 |
[34:57] | says that they detect some kind of a pattern. | 说他们发现了某种联系 |
[35:00] | What kind of a pattern? | 什么联系 |
[35:01] | Your shoulder, | 你肩上的伤 |
[35:03] | how you wound up in the hospital with an ulcer, | 你伤口溃烂进了医院 |
[35:06] | the trouble that you’ve had with the police… | 和警方发生摩擦 |
[35:10] | The fact that your dad is… away so much. | 还有 你老爸又经常不在家 |
[35:16] | She even talked to Dr. Vargas. | 她甚至和瓦格斯医生谈过 |
[35:18] | – Who talked to Dr. Vargas? – The social worker. | -谁和瓦格斯医生谈过 -社工 |
[35:22] | Whatever happened to privacy in this country, anyway. | 在这个国家隐私是不是都没了 |
[35:26] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[35:29] | Look, don’t worry about it. | 不要担心 |
[35:30] | We’ll get this straightened out. | 我们会搞清楚的 |
[35:51] | So, a decaf, non-fat iced mocha. | 一杯低咖脱脂冰摩卡 |
[35:55] | That’s pretty much a glass of chocolate milk, right? | 这不就是杯巧克力奶吗 |
[35:57] | Yeah, pretty much, | 对 差不多就是 |
[35:58] | but you feel more grown up when you order it. | 但是点摩卡更有大人味儿嘛 |
[36:03] | Will you excuse me for a second? | 我先失陪一下 |
[36:05] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[36:10] | You have to go to Vienna with Zack. | 你得和扎克去维也纳 |
[36:11] | – What? – Go with him. | -什么 -和他一起去 |
[36:13] | I am ordering you to follow your bliss. | 我命令你去追求你的幸福 |
[36:16] | Are you trying to get rid of me? | 你是想摆脱我吗 |
[36:17] | I’m trying to get you to go on an adventure. | 我是想你为幸福放手一搏 |
[36:20] | Mom, Mike and I, we’re gonna be just fine with dad. | 妈 我和迈克会和爸会相处好的 |
[36:23] | Well, as long as he doesn’t | 只要他不再 |
[36:24] | try to make that vegetarian lasagna again. | 做素食千层面 |
[36:26] | Aria, I think I know what you’re trying to do. | 艾瑞亚 我知道你想干什么 |
[36:28] | But you have to understand, | 但是你要明白 |
[36:29] | I’ve thought about this a lot, | 这个问题得好好考虑 |
[36:30] | and it just won’t be easy for anybody. | 毕竟对谁而言都不简单 |
[36:32] | Passion isn’t supposed to be easy. | 激情本身就不是简单的事 |
[36:35] | It’s supposed to be passionate. | 人生就该充满激情 |
[36:37] | I am not gonna sit here | 我是不会坐在这 |
[36:39] | and discuss passion with my daughter. | 和我女儿讨论激情的 |
[36:41] | Then don’t discuss it, | 那就不要讨论 |
[36:42] | and do not talk yourself out of something that you want | 也不要叫自己放下想做的事情 |
[36:45] | and is something that you deserve. | 毕竟那是你应得的 |
[36:48] | Mom, please do this. | 妈 去吧 |
[36:52] | Please? I need the inspiration. | 求你了 你得做我的榜样 |
[36:59] | It would certainly be something to tell the grandkids. | 你肯定会给我孙子们讲这个故事 |
[37:02] | Absolutely. | 那是肯定的 |
[37:23] | It’s none of my business, | 虽然这不关我的事 |
[37:25] | but that looked kind of intense. | 但气氛好像很紧张 |
[37:27] | No, not really. | 不 不见得 |
[37:28] | I was just giving my mother permission to go off | 我只是怂恿我老妈 |
[37:31] | and join the circus. | 去疯一把而已 |
[37:32] | That was nice of you. | 真是乖孩纸 |
[37:36] | Will you miss her? | 你会想她吗 |
[37:42] | I’m– I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[37:43] | No, no. It’s gonna be okay. | 不不 没事的 |
[37:45] | Really. I– | 真的 我 |
[37:49] | She needs to go. | 她一定得去 |
[37:59] | Where were you? Why weren’t you answering your phone? | 你刚才在哪 怎么一直不接电话 |
[38:00] | I was with Toby. We just wanted some privacy, okay? | 我和托比一起 我们只是想独处一会 |
[38:03] | Well, look in here and see what you missed. | 瞧瞧这里面 看你错过了什么 |
[38:12] | – Melissa? – Yeah. | -梅丽莎的吗 -是的 |
[38:14] | That’s what we said when we saw it. | 这东西一看就是她的 |
[38:15] | This was from the studio that Ali went to? | 这是从艾莉去的工作室拿来的吗 |
[38:18] | Melissa must have been there. | 梅丽莎肯定也去过那 |
[38:19] | He copied your sister’s face | 他复制了你姐姐的脸孔 |
[38:21] | just like he did Alison’s. | 就像他复制了艾莉森的 |
[38:23] | So did Melissa follow Ali there, | 那是梅丽莎跟踪艾莉去那 |
[38:25] | did Ali follow Melissa? | 还是艾莉跟踪梅丽莎 |
[38:28] | Maybe they went together. | 也许他们是一起 |
[39:03] | Mom? | 妈 |
[39:08] | Yes, Hanna? | 我在 汉娜 |
[39:11] | I just wanted to let you know that I’m back. | 我只是告诉你我回来了 |
[39:14] | All right. | 好的 |
[39:20] | – Hanna? – Yeah? | -汉娜 -什么事 |
[39:25] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[39:27] | About… before. | 关于之前的事 |
[39:32] | It’s all right. | 没事 |
[39:36] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[39:37] | Yes, I’m fine. | 是的 我很好 |
[39:40] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[40:16] | Come in. | 进来 吧 |
[40:24] | I saw Hanna at the police station today. | 今天我在警察局看到汉娜了 |
[40:26] | – Did she mention that? – Yeah, she did. | -她有说起吗 -是的 她说了 |
[40:30] | I was wondering what she was doing there. | 我很好奇她去那干嘛 |
[40:32] | She was wondering the same thing about you. | 她也好奇你去那干嘛 |
[40:34] | The new investigator asked me to come in. | 新的调查员叫我进去 |
[40:37] | He wanted to talk about Darren Wilden. | 他想要问有关达伦·威尔登的事 |
[40:39] | I think they’re talking to everybody | 我想他们要和每个 |
[40:40] | who had anything to do with him. | 与此事有关的人谈话 |
[40:42] | Were you of any help? | 你提供线索了么 |
[40:44] | I don’t think so. I hardly knew him. | 没有吧 我几乎不认识他 |
[40:48] | You guys went to high school together. | 你们一起上高中 |
[40:50] | Seems like such a long time ago. | 好像是很久以前的事了 |
[40:54] | So much has happened since then. | 从那以后发生了那么多事 |
[40:57] | Do you ever think about how much has changed? | 你有没有想过变化有多大 |
[41:00] | All the people that are gone? | 所有死去的那些人 |
[41:04] | Yeah, I do. | 有 我有想过 |
[41:05] | What does it all mean? | 这都是什么意思 |
[41:09] | Uh… I think that’s an awful big question | 我觉得在晚上问这个问题 |
[41:13] | for this time of night. | 可是很吓人的 |
[41:19] | Do you suppose other sisters | 你觉得其他姐妹 |
[41:20] | have as much trouble getting along as we do? | 也像我们这样彼此难相处么 |
[41:23] | There might be a few. | 可能有一些吧 |
[41:25] | Maybe we’re just too much alike, | 也许我们只是太相像了 |
[41:27] | and that’s the problem. | 这才是问题 |
[41:29] | Maybe. I don’t know. | 可能吧 我不知道 |
[41:34] | You asked me a question once. | 你曾经问过我一个问题 |
[41:37] | If it came down to protecting you | 如果有朝一日让我选择 保护你 |
[41:39] | or protecting somebody else, | 或保护其他人 |
[41:42] | somebody I loved, who would I pick? | 我爱的人 我会选谁 |
[41:45] | Do you remembe? | 记得吗 |
[41:48] | Yeah, I do. | 记得 |
[41:51] | What would your answer be | 如果我问你同样的问题 |
[41:53] | if I asked you the same question? | 你会怎么回答 |
[41:57] | If you had to choose… what would you do? | 如果你得做出选择 你会怎么做 |
[42:26] | Emily? | 艾米丽 |
[42:28] | I’m awake. | 我醒着 |
[42:30] | I thought you should know. Your dad’s coming home. | 我想你应该知道 你爸要回来了 |
[42:34] | He is? | 是吗 |
[42:36] | I just got off the phone with him. | 我刚和他讲完电话 |
[42:40] | Family services called him, too. | 家庭服务中心也打了电话给他 |
[43:25] | 社区医院 病患 艾米丽·菲尔兹 内科医生 瓦格斯·罗伯特 医学博士 |