时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Watch me make a girl disappear. | 看着我令一个女孩消失 |
[00:04] | Kisses, A. | 亲亲 -A |
[00:05] | Where’s Emily? | 艾米丽呢 |
[00:06] | Hurry up! | 快点 |
[00:08] | Two of them? | 居然有两个 |
[00:14] | Help me! | 救命啊 |
[00:16] | Cece! | 茜茜 |
[00:19] | This is what Ali wanted us to see. | 这就是艾莉想让我们看到的 |
[00:20] | There are two payments made to Cece Drake last week. | 上周茜茜收到了两笔薪资 |
[00:22] | Maybe “A” paid her to dress up as red coat. | 也许A花钱雇她穿红大衣假扮自己 |
[00:24] | I think “A” is a guy. | 我觉得A是个男的 |
[00:26] | It looks like he’s followed her trail to Ravenswood. | 似乎他还尾随她去了鸦林镇 |
[00:28] | I don’t like the idea of you guys being there alone. | 我实在不放心你们几个单独待在那 |
[00:31] | I’m not waiting for Toby. | 我不等托比了 |
[00:32] | You need to leave Ravenswood. | 你们必须离开鸦林镇 |
[00:35] | You’re being watched. | 你们被监视了 |
[00:36] | He’s hoping you’ll lead him to Alison. | 他希望你们带着他找到艾莉森 |
[00:38] | Ali’s still alive? | 艾莉还活着吗 |
[00:40] | We’re crashing a party. | 我们去毁了那聚会 |
[00:59] | What kind of town throws a party in a graveyard? | 哪有小镇在墓地办聚会的 |
[01:02] | Must be to honor their dead. | 一定是为了纪念死去的人 |
[01:04] | Yeah, they can’t do that without walking all over them? | 那他们就不能办一个不践踏墓地的聚会吗 |
[01:07] | Guys, what if we see “A” before we find Alison? | 如果找到艾莉森之前我们先看到A怎么办 |
[01:10] | There’s four of us there’s only one of him. | 我们有四个人 他才一个人 |
[01:12] | Um, yeah, but that him might be carrying a weapon. | 但是他可能带着武器 |
[01:16] | All we’ve got are these 20-pound hats. | 而我们只有这些沉重的帽子 |
[01:18] | Well, I can’t run from the enemy. | 我可跑不过我们的敌人 |
[01:19] | This girdle is cutting off my air supply. | 这腰带都要把我给弄窒息了 |
[01:21] | – It’s a corset. – It’s torture. | -是束腰 -是折磨 |
[01:23] | People really wore this crap? | 真的有人穿这种破东西吗 |
[01:25] | I’m never complaining again about a sports bra. | 我绝对不会再抱怨运动内衣了 |
[01:32] | Wait. | 等等 |
[01:34] | I can’t do this. | 我不能这样做 |
[01:35] | Emily? We have to get to Alison before “A” does. | 艾米丽 我们得在A之前找到艾莉森 |
[01:38] | We can’t back off. | 不能退缩 |
[01:39] | It’s not just “A” I’m scared of. | 我害怕的不止是A |
[01:41] | I don’t know if I’m ready to see Alison. | 我不确定我是否已经准备好去见艾莉森 |
[01:43] | Em, we already have. | 艾米 我们已经见过了 |
[01:48] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[02:25] | Man, people have been croaking in this town a long time. | 老天 这个小镇的人就会哇哇乱叫 |
[02:28] | It happens. | 是这样的 |
[02:32] | – What are those? – Are those fingers? | -那是什么 -是手指吗 |
[02:34] | They’re mushrooms. Aria, get a grip. | 是蘑菇 艾瑞亚 淡定点 |
[02:44] | Hanna? | 汉娜 |
[02:46] | Hey, stay with us. | 跟紧我们 |
[02:57] | Wait, hold on. | 等一下 |
[02:59] | Wait, it’s Ezra. He might be worried about me. | 等等 是以斯拉 他可能担心我 |
[03:00] | Just don’t tell him too much. | 不要和他透露太多 |
[03:04] | Hey, there. | 你好啊 |
[03:05] | Hey. I’ve been trying to reach you. Where are you? | 我一直在打你电话 你在哪 |
[03:08] | Uh, look, it’s actually not a great time to talk. | 现在我不太方便说话 |
[03:11] | I’m standing in a graveyard. | 我在墓地里 |
[03:14] | You’re what? | 你在哪儿 |
[03:14] | I’m in Ravenswood. But I’ll call you later, okay? | 我在鸦林镇 我晚点再打给你 |
[03:17] | Aria? You need to be careful. | 艾瑞亚 你要小心点 |
[03:19] | Yeah, I will. I promise. Bye. | 我会的 保证 拜拜 |
[03:23] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[04:10] | Got anything to eat? | 有吃的吗 |
[04:12] | Gum? Mint? Cough drop? | 口香糖 薄荷 或是止咳糖 |
[04:14] | No. | 没有 |
[04:16] | I mean, I do. In my car. | 我有 但是在我的车上 |
[04:20] | You have a car? Why are you on the bus? | 你有辆车吗 那你为什么坐公车 |
[04:24] | Why are you sitting next to me? | 你为什么坐在我旁边 |
[04:26] | It’s not like it’s standing room only. | 车上有的是座位啊 |
[04:28] | Well, when I got on, I went to the back. | 我上来的时候 走到后面 |
[04:30] | But the dude in Row 26 was creeping me out. | 但是坐在二十六排的那家伙吓到我了 |
[04:33] | So, I tried sitting next to the driver, | 我本来想走在司机旁边 |
[04:35] | but he doesn’t have any food and I’m starving. | 但是他没有吃的 而我又饿了 |
[04:38] | Sorry. I didn’t pack a picnic. | 抱歉 我也没有吃的 |
[04:41] | I wasn’t expecting to be on this bus. | 我没想过会坐上这辆公车 |
[04:43] | Yeah, me neither. I had to change in Harrisburg. | 我也是 我在哈里斯堡换的车 |
[04:46] | This freak on the last one was so annoying. | 最后一排的那怪胎很烦人 |
[04:48] | Kept telling me he looked like Ryan Gosling | 一直和我说他在特定的灯光下看起来像是 |
[04:51] | in certain light. | 瑞恩·高斯林[影星] |
[04:51] | And I’m like, “dude, carry that light with you, | 而我说 老兄 你最好随身带着那盏灯 |
[04:53] | because in this light, you look like Shrek.” | 因为在这种光线下你和怪物史莱克差不多 |
[04:56] | So, where are you headed? | 你去哪儿 |
[04:58] | Ravenswood. | 鸦林镇 |
[05:02] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[05:04] | You got friends there? | 你在那儿有朋友吗 |
[05:05] | No, um, family. | 不 我家人在那边 |
[05:08] | But I haven’t met them– him–yet. | 但我还没见过他们 其实是他 |
[05:12] | I didn’t even know my uncle existed until two weeks ago. | 两周前我都不知道自己还有个叔叔 |
[05:18] | Your parents never– | 你父母从没 |
[05:20] | They’re gone. | 他们走了 |
[05:22] | Gone? | 走了 |
[05:24] | Dead. | 去世了 |
[05:26] | So, the creep in 26 fell asleep | 26排的那个怪咖睡着了 |
[05:28] | and he has a huge bag of chips. | 他有一大包薯条 |
[05:29] | Do you think we can get away with stealing them? | 你觉得我们能偷过来还不被发现吗 |
[05:33] | Well, unless 60 people get on at the next stop… | 除非下一站有60个人上车 |
[05:36] | I’d say we look pretty good for it. | 我觉得我们才能做的到 |
[05:39] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[05:42] | So, does he know you’re coming? Your uncle? | 他知道你要来吗 你叔叔 |
[05:46] | Yeah, of course he does. | 当然知道 |
[05:47] | He’s the only family I have. | 他是我仅有的家人 |
[05:50] | So, then, who’re you living with now? | 那你现在和谁住 |
[05:52] | It’s complicated. | 一言难尽 |
[05:56] | Foster home? | 寄养家庭吗 |
[05:58] | You don’t have to say it like that. | 你没必要这么说 |
[05:59] | You’re not gonna catch something | 虽然我们坐在一起 |
[06:00] | because we’re sharing a seat. | 但你也不能瞎猜 |
[06:03] | Hey, if there’s something to catch, I’ve already got it. | 如果有什么能拿的 我早就得手了 |
[06:06] | I’ve spent some time in a few of them myself. | 我在很多寄养家庭里生活过 |
[06:11] | So, um, are you running away? | 你是离家出走吗 |
[06:16] | I’m stealing those chips. | 我去把那些薯条偷过来 |
[06:26] | Why would Ali come to a party like this? | 为什么艾莉要来参加这样的派对 |
[06:28] | Who knows? | 谁知道呢 |
[06:28] | Maybe it has something to do with Mrs. Grunwald. | 也许和格伦沃尔德夫人有关 |
[06:30] | You guys, look. | 你们看 |
[06:32] | Right over there. Do you see him? | 就在那边 你们看见他了吗 |
[06:34] | See who? | 看见谁 |
[06:35] | The dude standing by himself. | 独自站在那里的哥们儿 |
[06:37] | He’s wearing that vintage uniform. | 他穿着那套旧式军服 |
[06:39] | Hanna, don’t stare! | 汉娜 别盯着他看 |
[06:41] | Do you want me to look or not? | 你到底让不让我看 |
[06:42] | Oh, my God. Is that board shorts? | 天呐 那是”短裤哥”吗 |
[06:45] | What do we do now? | 我们现在该做什么 |
[06:46] | We go up there and ask the scumbag if he’s A. | 我们走过去问问那个人渣 他是不是A |
[06:48] | Hanna! | 汉娜 |
[06:49] | What? It’s crazy. | 怎么了 这也太古怪了吧 |
[06:51] | We’ve never even seen him before. | 我们之前从没见过他 |
[06:53] | Why would a total stranger be after us? | 一个陌生人为什么要跟踪我们 |
[06:55] | Who knows if he’s a stranger to Alison? | 谁知道他认不认识艾莉森呢 |
[06:57] | Or Mona? Or Jenna? Or Melissa? | 或者梦娜 詹娜 梅丽莎 |
[06:59] | He’s not alone anymore. | 他不是一个人了 |
[07:03] | You guys stay here. I wanna hear what they’re saying. | 你们待在这儿 我去听听他们说什么 |
[07:05] | Keep looking for Ali. | 继续找艾莉 |
[07:07] | Okay. | 好的 |
[07:08] | Names? | 你们叫什么名字 |
[07:18] | If that’s the creep who’s been messing with Ali | 如果就是那个怪咖一直在整艾莉 |
[07:20] | and the rest of us, we need answers. | 和我们 我们得知道真相 |
[07:21] | Let’s go talk to her. | 我们去找她谈谈 |
[07:43] | What are you doing here? | 你们在这儿干什么 |
[07:44] | W-we thought we’d try and find other people in town | 我们想找到镇里其他的可能 |
[07:46] | – who might’ve had contact with Ali, or– – or what? | -和艾莉有联系的人 或 -或什么 |
[07:50] | You need to leave. Now. All of you. | 你们得离开这里 马上 你们几个都走 |
[08:30] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[08:31] | He’s a light sleeper. | 他睡觉挺轻 |
[09:00] | Hanna, why aren’t you answering your phone? | 汉娜 你怎么不接电话 |
[09:02] | Call me, please. | 回我电话啊 |
[09:07] | Who’s Hanna? | 汉娜是谁 |
[09:09] | My girlfriend. | 我女朋友 |
[09:12] | You guys had some kind of fight? | 你俩吵架了吗 |
[09:14] | No. I’m… | 不 我… |
[09:16] | Angry at myself | 我是因为让她去了那里 |
[09:18] | because I let her go there. | 而在生自己的气 |
[09:21] | Go where? | 去哪里 |
[09:22] | Ravenswood. | 鸦林镇 |
[09:23] | You worried she’s hooking up with somebody else? | 你是担心她会出轨吗 |
[09:27] | No, that is not what I’m worried about. | 我不担心这个 |
[09:32] | Well, hey, don’t sweat it. | 别担惊受怕了 |
[09:34] | If we get there and both get kicked to the curb, | 到了那里以后 如果我们都被踢出了家门 |
[09:37] | we meet on the next bus out. | 那我们在下一个公车出口见面 |
[09:40] | Does your uncle know you’re coming? | 你叔叔知道你要来吗 |
[09:44] | Did you at least give him a heads up? | 你都没有给他说一下吗 |
[09:46] | Why? So he could slam the door shut | 为什么要说 难道给他机会让他开都不开 |
[09:48] | before he even opens it? | 就砰地一声关上门吗 |
[09:51] | I just… he might want some– | 也许… 他要准备一下… |
[09:54] | Look, don’t worry about me, okay? | 别担心我了 好吧 |
[09:57] | I have other places to go. Just worry about Hanna. | 我有其他地方可以去 担心汉娜吧 |
[10:05] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[10:06] | Oh, I think so. | 还行 |
[10:10] | Did somebody push you in there? | 是不是有人把你推下去的 |
[10:12] | That guy that grabbed you inside, | 刚在里面抓着你的那个男生 |
[10:13] | did he push you in– | 是不是他把你推下来的 |
[10:14] | No. That was my cousin. | 不是 那个是我表哥 |
[10:16] | He’s not the one who’s behind this. | 不是他推的我 |
[10:18] | Leah! | 利亚 |
[10:19] | Was is it? What happened to you? | 怎么了 出什么事了 |
[10:21] | She fell. I guess. I was just helping her out. | 她掉下去了 我刚才正拉她上来呢 |
[10:25] | You fell? | 你掉下去了 |
[10:26] | I told you it wasn’t safe here. | 我告诉过你这里不安全 |
[10:32] | Thanks, again. | 再次感谢你 |
[10:38] | How could you lose both of them? | 她俩怎么都不见了 |
[10:40] | I told you, I got jumped by Mrs. Grunwald. | 我说过了 我被格伦沃尔德夫人拦住了 |
[10:43] | What the hell was that? | 刚才那是什么东西 |
[10:47] | Hey? Where have you been? | 你们刚去哪里了 |
[10:48] | Well, I thought you guys were right behind me. | 我以为你们就在我后面 |
[10:49] | I thought you were behind me. | 我还以为你们在我后面呢 |
[10:51] | Well, I was behind two little girls who were freaking me out. | 我前面的俩小姑娘快把我吓死了 |
[10:53] | I still haven’t seen their faces. | 我至今还没看清他们的脸 |
[10:54] | Can we please go back to the tent? | 我们回帐篷好不好 |
[10:56] | Guys, I don’t think scary uniform | 姐妹们 我觉得那个穿着怪吓人军装的 |
[10:58] | is board shorts. | 不是”短裤哥” |
[10:59] | That’s not his girlfriend, that’s his cousin. | 旁边那个不是她女朋友 是她的表妹 |
[11:01] | There’s something seriously weird going on in this town. | 这个镇子肯定有问题 |
[11:03] | Uh, gee, you think? | 天呐 你才觉得吗 |
[11:05] | They’re using headstones for barstools. | 他们用墓碑做酒吧高脚凳 |
[11:07] | – Why were they wearing red coats? – Who? | -他们为什么要穿红衣 -谁穿了 |
[11:09] | Those twins. | 那些双胞胎 |
[11:10] | Why do we care? We’re here to find Alison, remember? | 关我们什么事 我们是来找艾莉森的 |
[11:13] | Ali’s was the one who told us about that blonde twin | 给我们讲那个金发双胞胎 |
[11:15] | who stabbed her sister– | 刺伤她姐姐的故事的人就是艾莉 |
[11:15] | Can we not tell ghost stories | 我们能不能不要 |
[11:17] | while we’re walking through a graveyard? | 在墓地里讲鬼故事 |
[11:20] | Is that Ali? | 那个是艾莉吗 |
[11:35] | Where did she go? You saw her, right? | 她跑去哪里了 你看到她了 对不对 |
[11:37] | – Yeah, we all did. – Well, then, where is she? | -我们都看到了 -那她去哪里了 |
[11:48] | Okey, I don’t get it. | 我不理解 |
[11:49] | We are what? Like ten seconds behind her? | 我们只不过落她十秒钟 |
[11:52] | How did “A” get her out of here without us seeing it? | A是怎么从我们眼前把她带走的 |
[11:54] | I’m officially losing this flying saucer. | 我要正式摆脱这顶”飞碟” |
[11:56] | Guys, look. | 姐妹们 快看 |
[11:59] | There’s no leaves there. | 这里没有落叶 |
[12:02] | Yeah. | 对 |
[12:31] | Where does this even go? | 这会通向哪里 |
[12:33] | Um… hell? Just a guess. | 地狱吧 我猜的 |
[12:39] | Who did that? | 谁关的门 |
[12:44] | Come on, we’ll find another way. | 走吧 去找其他的路 |
[12:45] | How? | 怎么找 |
[12:47] | This has got to lead somewhere. | 这里肯定通向某个地方 |
[12:48] | Well, hopefully it leads to your car. | 最好能直接通向你的车 |
[12:50] | Spence, I want to go home. | 斯宾塞 我想回家 |
[12:51] | Okay, breathe. | 深呼吸 |
[12:53] | We’ll find another door. | 我们会找到另一个出口的 |
[13:06] | Does anyone else have a signal? | 你们有信号吗 |
[13:08] | No. I have minus three bars. | 没有 我只有”负”信号 |
[13:12] | How old is this place? | 这地方真古老 |
[13:18] | Where’s that wind coming from? | 这股风是从哪里吹来的 |
[13:22] | There must be an open door somewhere. Keep walking. | 前面肯定有个敞开的门 接着走 |
[13:26] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[13:29] | Hold on! Get against the wall! | 站稳了 靠在墙边 |
[13:32] | Hold on, hold on to me. | 抓紧 抓紧我 |
[13:37] | What is that? | 这怎么回事 |
[13:39] | God, ow! | 天啊 |
[13:56] | Hanna, are you… | 汉娜 你有没有… |
[14:00] | Where’s Hanna? | 汉娜在哪里 |
[14:01] | She was right behind you, wasn’t she? | 她不是在你后面吗 |
[14:04] | Hanna? Hanna? | 汉娜 汉娜 |
[14:06] | Where did she go? | 她去哪了 |
[14:10] | Hanna? | 汉娜 |
[14:23] | Look, I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[14:25] | I was just asking about your uncle because… | 我之所以问起你叔叔的事 |
[14:29] | I’ve been there. | 因为我了解那种感觉 |
[14:30] | You crash into somebody’s life like a cannonball, | 突然闯入他人的生命 |
[14:32] | and there might be an explosion. | 还可能产生非常大的影响 |
[14:37] | I’ve got an uncle, too, | 我也有个叔叔 |
[14:39] | who turned out to be my father. | 后来发现他其实是我爸爸 |
[14:45] | – Are you living with him now? – No. | -你现在跟他一起住吗 -不 |
[14:49] | You know, and if that is what you’re expecting, don’t. | 这不是什么父子团聚的戏码 |
[14:54] | Okay, get the picket fence and the bedroom | 什么篱笆小院 自己的房间 |
[14:56] | with your own door out of your head. | 千万别有这种幻想 |
[15:00] | I’d settle for someone | 没人把我笔记本电脑扔到浴缸 |
[15:02] | who wouldn’t toss my laptop into a steaming bathtub. | 我就满足了 |
[15:04] | Were you in it? | 你当时在浴缸里吗 |
[15:05] | No. Not that she would’ve noticed. | 没 不过她才不会在意 |
[15:09] | She’s the kind who | 她是那种 |
[15:10] | opens a bottle of vodka and throws away the cap. | 一次喝一整瓶伏特加的酒鬼 |
[15:13] | Well, then this was a good call. | 那或许离开她是正确的决定 |
[15:17] | Maybe things’ll work out. | 船到桥头自然直 |
[15:19] | At least you know where you’re going. | 起码你知道自己要去哪 |
[15:22] | Yeah. Back to Scranton. | 回去斯克兰顿 |
[15:25] | Rather deal with the devil I know. | 宁愿对付那些我了解的人 |
[15:33] | Are you sure you wanna do this? | 你确定要这么做吗 |
[15:35] | I mean, you are closer to Ravenswood– | 你对鸦林镇比较熟悉 |
[15:36] | Look, I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[15:38] | But have a nice life. | 祝你一切顺利 |
[15:40] | Um, what’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[15:44] | Caleb. | 凯勒 |
[15:46] | Miranda. | 米兰达 |
[15:49] | Bye. | 再见 |
[16:01] | On second thought. | 我改主意了 |
[16:09] | Emily! God, where are you guys? | 艾米丽 天啊 你们在哪 |
[16:14] | Spence, where are you? | 斯宾塞 你在哪 |
[16:17] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[16:23] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[16:41] | Ali? Ali, is that you? | 艾莉 艾莉 是你吗 |
[17:05] | Oh, my god! | 天啊 |
[17:26] | Come on, come on. | 开门啊 开门啊 |
[18:10] | Total worth passing the graveyard, | 没白穿过一片墓地啊 |
[18:12] | but I didn’t know you could bring a band. | 但我不知道你这人这么吵 |
[18:17] | Go ahead, find your girlfriend. I’ll be okay. | 去找你女友吧 我没事的 |
[18:21] | You know, I can walk you to your uncle’s house. | 我送你到你叔叔家吧 |
[18:23] | The driver said that it was down that street. | 司机说就在那条街上 |
[18:25] | No, I can find it myself. You’re late. | 没关系 我自己找 你都迟到了 |
[18:29] | To tell you the truth, I’d rather face him alone. | 老实说 我宁愿一个人面对他 |
[18:31] | How I’m used to doing things. | 我习惯了 |
[18:33] | Yeah, well, You have my number, so… | 好吧 你有我号码 所以… |
[18:36] | You’ve got mine. | 你也有我的号码 |
[18:39] | Let me know what happens. | 有什么事要告诉我啊 |
[18:40] | Yeah. Promise. | 会的 我保证 |
[18:46] | – What was that? – Keeps evil spirits away. | -这什么意思 -这可以驱邪 |
[18:49] | Never heard that one. | 没听说过 |
[18:51] | I just made it up. | 我瞎编的 |
[18:55] | See you ’round the bus stop. | 巴士站见 |
[18:58] | Right. | 是的 |
[20:41] | Hanna! Can you hear me? | 汉娜 听得到吗 |
[20:43] | – Why did you let go of her? – I didn’t. | -为什么你放手了 -我没有 |
[20:45] | I held on to her the whole time. | 我一直握着她的手 |
[20:46] | Until you grabbed a statue. | 然后你就握着雕像的手了 |
[20:47] | Guys, I didn’t let go of her. | 我真的没有松手 |
[20:48] | Even if she let go, why would she just leave like that? | 就算是她放手了 为什么她要放手呢 |
[20:50] | She wouldn’t. | 她不会的 |
[20:52] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[20:56] | A has the both of them, doesn’t he? | 他们都在A手上 是不是 |
[20:59] | Come on. | 走 |
[21:16] | Stupid phone. | 破电话 |
[21:23] | This is not happening. This is seriously not happening. | 不是吧 有没有搞错 |
[21:36] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[21:48] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[22:10] | Hello? | 喂 |
[22:12] | Listen to me, I need help… | 听着 我需要帮助 |
[22:38] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[23:36] | Hanna? | 汉娜 |
[23:39] | A door in a crypt | 地窖里有扇门 |
[23:40] | that leads to a tunnel that comes up inside a mansion. | 经过一条隧道通往屋内 |
[23:43] | What kind of zoning laws does this town have? | 这镇上到底是怎么分区的 |
[23:46] | It could be from the prohibition, | 这可能是禁区 |
[23:48] | maybe even the underground railroad. | 也可能原来是地铁线路 |
[23:59] | That’s just rusty water, right? | 那只是锈水罢了 对吧 |
[24:08] | They’ll find out. | 他们会查清楚的 |
[24:10] | My friends know I’m here. | 我的朋友知道我在这儿 |
[24:13] | Ali? | 艾莉 |
[24:19] | Where did Spencer go? | 斯宾塞去哪儿了 |
[24:29] | Ah, come on! | 拜托 |
[24:56] | Ali? | 艾莉 |
[25:25] | Hello. | 你好 |
[25:29] | Hi. | 你好 |
[25:37] | – You live here? – My uncle does. | -你住这里吗 -我叔叔住这里 |
[25:39] | Or, at least, I think he does. | 至少我以为他住这里 |
[25:40] | That’s who I was looking for when I found you. | 我刚刚就是在找他的时候找到你的 |
[25:42] | – Who else lives in this house? – How should I know? | -还有谁住这里 -我怎么知道 |
[25:44] | Well, there were people running in the hall. | 有人在走廊里跑 |
[25:46] | You must have seen them. | 你一定看见了 |
[25:47] | The only person I’ve met in this house is you. And you are? | 我在这房子遇见的人只有你 你是哪位 |
[25:50] | Why should I tell you? | 我凭什么告诉你 |
[25:52] | Because I’m the one who let you out of the phone booth. | 因为是我把你从电话亭放出来的 |
[25:54] | How do I know you’re not the one who locked me in the phone booth? | 我怎么知道不是你把我锁进去的 |
[25:56] | You could be from here, maybe you’re trying to kill me. | 你可能就是从这来的 没准是要杀我 |
[25:59] | If I was going to kill you, | 如果我真的要杀你 |
[26:00] | I’d use something better than a phone booth. | 我会选个比电话亭靠谱的 |
[26:03] | My name’s Hanna. | 我叫汉娜 |
[26:05] | Hanna. I’m Miranda. | 汉娜 我是米兰达 |
[26:08] | Okay, this is going to sound crazy, | 好吧 可能听上去很疯狂 |
[26:10] | But I’ve got one friend in this house | 我有个朋友也在这房子里 |
[26:11] | And there are people trying to hurt her. | 有人想害她 |
[26:13] | And I’ve got some other friends who were | 我还有群朋友 |
[26:14] | trying to save the first friend, but then we all got separated in the tunnel | 想要救她 但我们在隧道里走散了 |
[26:16] | and now I got locked in a phone booth. | 然后我就被锁在电话亭了 |
[26:18] | And what’s the crazy part? | 所以疯狂的部分是什么 |
[26:20] | – Just let’s get out of here and go find my friends. – Okay. | -先去找我的朋友吧 -好 |
[26:26] | You do know how to get out of here, don’t you? | 你知道怎么出去的 对吧 |
[26:28] | I mean, you got in, you came through a door. | 你肯定是推门进来的 |
[26:29] | I got a little lost. Can’t we just get out the way you came in? | 我有点迷路了 我们不能从你来的路回去吗 |
[26:33] | Not a good idea. | 我不这么觉得 |
[26:34] | Well, I came this way. I think. | 我是从这边来的 好像是 |
[26:38] | You always dress like prom night on the titanic? | 你总穿的跟泰坦尼克上的舞会一样吗 |
[26:44] | What kind of business did you say your uncle was in? | 你说你叔叔是干嘛的来着 |
[26:47] | I didn’t. | 我没说过啊 |
[26:55] | Henchly, Trumble, and Collins. | 亨契利 特兰伯尔 柯林斯 |
[26:58] | That’s my uncle. The last one, collins. | 那是我叔叔 最后那个 柯林斯 |
[27:04] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[27:11] | Miranda, come on. No window shopping. | 米兰达 来啊 别看了 |
[27:30] | Don’t try to understand, Miranda. | 别想了 米兰达 |
[27:33] | Not now. | 你现在还无法理解 |
[27:34] | Just know, you’ll be safe. | 只要记住 你是安全的 |
[27:37] | That’s what your parents wanted. | 这也是你父母所希望的 |
[27:40] | And, please, forgive me. | 还有 请原谅我 |
[27:51] | – Are you okay? – Yeah, | -你还好吗 -没事 |
[27:54] | I think so. | 没事 |
[27:57] | I told people I wasn’t at my parents’ funeral | 我跟别人说我没参加父母的葬礼 |
[27:59] | because I didn’t want to talk about it. | 因为我不想谈起这件事 |
[28:03] | I guess I said it so often, I started believing it myself. | 也许说了太多次 连自己也骗到了 |
[28:06] | But… | 但是 |
[28:09] | I was there. | 我的确参加了 |
[28:12] | And I remember a man. | 我记得有个人 |
[28:15] | I think he was my uncle. | 应该是我叔叔 |
[28:18] | But if he was there, then why did he leave me? | 但是如果他在那里 为什么要抛弃我呢 |
[28:23] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[28:25] | I’ll tell you what, when we get out of here, and we find him, | 这样 离开这里后 我们一起去找他 |
[28:29] | And I’ll hold him down while you ask him. Deal? | 然后把他找回来 让你问话 好吗 |
[28:33] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[28:36] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[28:57] | I told you I felt fresh air. | 我就说我感觉到了新鲜空气 |
[29:13] | Do you remember climbing up any stairs? | 你还记得我们刚才有爬楼梯吗 |
[29:15] | I’m lucky I remember how to breathe. | 很幸运我记得怎么呼吸 |
[29:20] | We can climb down the trellis. | 我们可以顺着那个棚子爬下去 |
[29:22] | What, and just leave them here? | 然后呢 把他们留在这里吗 |
[29:24] | No, and get help. Lots of help. | 不是 然后找很多人来帮忙 |
[29:26] | What are you going to tell people? | 你怎么跟别人说 |
[29:27] | That a maniac has our dead friend who’s really alive, | 一个疯子手中有我们起死回生的朋友吗 |
[29:29] | or maybe we could come up | 或者我们可以编一些 |
[29:30] | with something a little more believable, | 更让人信服的理由 |
[29:31] | like we’re trapped in a haunted house? | 譬如说我们被困在了鬼屋里面 |
[29:33] | Think of a really good lie on the way down. | 先下去 然后再想怎么编故事吧 |
[29:38] | Okay, I could almost jump from here. | 我可以从这里跳下去 |
[29:44] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[29:49] | You can’t keep me here! | 你不能把我关在这里 |
[30:03] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[30:07] | Ali? | 艾莉 |
[31:29] | Miranda? | 米兰达 |
[31:33] | For a guy who’s looking for somebody, you’re not easy to find. | 我知道你在找人 不过你也不好找啊 |
[31:36] | I didn’t know I needed to be. You okay? | 我不知道你在找我 你还好吗 |
[31:40] | Um, we can talk about me after. | 待会再说我吧 |
[31:42] | But right now I think your girl needs a hug. | 我觉得你女朋友现在需要一个拥抱 |
[31:54] | I’ve been trying to call you. | 我一直试着联系你 |
[31:56] | Hanna, is everything okay? | 汉娜 一切还好吗 |
[31:59] | What’s going on? Where is everybody? | 发生什么了 大家都去哪里了 |
[32:02] | I lost them… | 我们走散了 |
[32:05] | And I think A has Ali. | 我觉得艾莉在A手里 |
[32:09] | Oh, my God. Oh, my Ggod. | 天哪 |
[32:12] | Spencer, wake up. | 斯宾塞 醒一醒 |
[32:13] | Spencer. | 斯宾塞 |
[32:17] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[32:21] | A’s here! | A在这里 |
[32:22] | It’s okay, you’re safe. | 好了 你安全了 |
[32:23] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[32:25] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[32:29] | Okay, I know it doesn’t look like it, but this is a door. | 我知道看起来不是 但这就是个门 |
[32:39] | Why am I doing this alone? | 你们不来帮我吗 |
[32:47] | Are you sure we’re in the right place? | 你确定是这里吗 |
[32:55] | Miranda? Are you okay? | 米兰达 你怎么了 |
[33:04] | That’s me. | 这是我 |
[33:15] | Help me! | 救命 |
[33:18] | Please. He’s going to kill me! | 求求你了 他要杀了我 |
[33:26] | Help me! | 救命 |
[33:28] | Please. | 求求你了 |
[33:42] | You shouldn’t be in here. | 你们不该来这里的 |
[33:52] | You found the tunnel. | 你们找到隧道了 |
[33:56] | We followed Alison. | 我们是跟着艾莉森来的 |
[33:57] | So, she was here. | 所以她在这里 |
[33:59] | Is this– | 这里是 |
[34:00] | The house is my home, it will never belong to me. | 这里是我的家 但是永远不会属于我 |
[34:03] | I’m merely its caretaker. | 我只是一个管家而已 |
[34:06] | And this room, it’s your… office? | 这个房间是你的办公室吗 |
[34:11] | A space with no distractions opens the lines of communication. | 一个没有打扰的地方更有利于交流 |
[34:15] | So, that was one of your sessions. | 所以刚才那是你的疗程录音 |
[34:17] | Six months ago, this tape was stolen. | 六个月之前 这卷录音带被偷走了 |
[34:24] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[34:27] | What did you see? | 你看到了什么 |
[34:29] | It’s not what I see… | 不是看到了什么 |
[34:32] | It’s what I feel. | 而是感受到了 |
[34:36] | One of you has been touched | 你们其中的一个人 |
[34:39] | by the one Alison fears the most. | 和艾莉森最怕的那个人有接触 |
[34:51] | I found it in my uncle’s house. | 在我叔叔房子里找到的 |
[34:55] | There has to be some explanation. | 应该有解释的 |
[34:57] | Like a brother, or something. | 可能是他的兄弟什么的 |
[34:59] | It said I had no living relatives. | 上面说我的亲人都过世了 |
[35:03] | Yeah. Yeah, we’ll meet you at the car. | 好的 在停车的地方碰头 |
[35:05] | Hanna? Are they okay? | 汉娜 她们没事吧 |
[35:08] | Yeah, they’re all okay, but we lost Ali. Again. | 她们都没事 但我们又跟丢艾莉了 |
[35:22] | Could this night get any worse? | 今晚还能更糟一点吗 |
[35:25] | I’ll get the spare. | 我来拿备胎 |
[35:27] | One of us knows how to change a tire, right? | 有人知道怎么换胎吧 |
[35:30] | And you’re looking at me ’cause I’m gay? | 你看着我是因为我是同性恋吗 |
[35:32] | No. You just happen to be the sporty one. | 不 只是你比较健壮而已 |
[35:39] | – So, guys, I think I’ll peel off here. – No! | -就在这里分道扬镳吧 -不 |
[35:43] | You don’t have to stay here, you can come with us. | 你不必待在这里 你可以跟我们一起走 |
[35:45] | You’re allowed to bring home strays? | 你可以带流浪者回家吗 |
[35:47] | I’ve done it before. | 我以前就这么干过 |
[35:49] | Thanks for the offer, but I can take care of myself. | 谢谢 但我能照顾自己 |
[35:52] | Been doing it for a long time. | 这么久也习惯了 |
[35:54] | Caleb, help me out here. | 凯勒 帮我劝劝她 |
[35:56] | You can’t let her go back in that house. | 你不能让她回那屋子去 |
[36:00] | Look, I know how it feels to want answers. | 我明白渴望答案是何种心情 |
[36:05] | And I hope you find the ones you’re looking for. | 我也希望你能找到你想知道的答案 |
[36:09] | Come on, guys. Get outta here already. | 好了 你们快走吧 |
[36:15] | It’s an open invitation. | 随时欢迎你过来 |
[36:18] | You can always come to Rosewood. | 玫瑰镇永远欢迎你 |
[36:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:24] | Bye. | 再见 |
[36:31] | God, I really don’t think we should let her stay here. | 天哪 我们真不该让她留在这里的 |
[36:36] | You heard her. It’s not about wanting answers, | 你也听到了 她不只是想知道答案 |
[36:38] | it’s about needing them. | 而是需要知道答案 |
[36:43] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[37:02] | What was that for? | 这是为什么 |
[37:05] | For being the kind of guy I can ask to stay here | 希望你能让我放心留你在这儿 |
[37:08] | and take care of a girl that pretty. | 照顾一个这么漂亮的女孩 |
[37:12] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[37:14] | Yeah. | 确定 |
[37:17] | Help her go find her uncle. | 帮她找到叔叔 |
[37:20] | Then find me when you get home. | 回家了再来找我 |
[37:25] | I love you, Hanna Marin. | 我爱你 汉娜·玛琳 |
[37:40] | You’re not leaving, are you? | 你不会走的 对吗 |
[37:42] | Not tonight. | 今晚不行 |
[38:09] | I don’t believe this. | 难以置信 |
[38:12] | They must have taken out the spare | 一定是之前我和梅丽莎出车祸时 |
[38:13] | when Melissia and I got into that accident. | 他们已经把备胎换上了 |
[38:18] | Where’s Caleb? | 凯勒在哪 |
[38:20] | Uh, he’s taking care of a friend. | 他在照顾一个朋友 |
[38:22] | All right, well let’s just figure out | 好吧 想办法 |
[38:23] | what we have to do to get out of here, | 离开这里吧 |
[38:25] | because I don’t want to spend another minute in this town. | 我不想在这镇子上多待一分钟了 |
[38:32] | Who is that? | 是谁 |
[38:43] | Ezra? | 以斯拉 |
[38:44] | I’ve been calling, but you didn’t answer. | 我一直在给你打电话 但你都不接 |
[38:45] | I was getting worried. | 我很担心 |
[38:49] | Flat tire? | 爆胎了吗 |
[38:51] | Yeah, and she doesn’t have the spare. | 是的 她还没有备胎 |
[38:53] | Well, it’s late. Why don’t I give you guys a ride home? | 已经很晚了 我送你们回家吧 |
[38:56] | Sold. | 好 |
[38:58] | Well, come on, Spencer. We’ll just send someone | 来吧 斯宾塞 我们明天再找人 |
[39:00] | for your car tomorrow, okay? | 来拖车吧 |
[39:31] | Alison? | 艾莉森 |
[40:01] | Alison? | 艾莉森 |
[40:23] | Did you miss me? | 你们想我吗 |
[40:32] | It was you, wasn’t it? In Ravenswood. | 在鸦林镇的真是你 对吧 |
[40:38] | Look, I don’t have much time. | 我时间不多 |
[40:40] | It’s still not safe for me to be here. | 我留在这里还是不安全 |
[40:42] | Ali, don’t leave again. | 艾莉 别再离开了 |
[40:44] | Look, I wanna come home, but you have to help me. | 我也想回家 但你们得帮我 |
[40:48] | Why? Who are you afraid of? | 怎么了 你在害怕谁 |
[40:52] | Remember what I told you in the hospital, Hanna? | 还记得我在医院里跟你说的吗 汉娜 |
[40:57] | That was really you? | 原来那真是你 |
[41:14] | Aria? | 艾瑞亚 |
[41:27] | You forgot your cell phone. | 你手机忘拿了 |
[41:48] | Have you noticed how many kids are buried in this cemetery? | 你注意到这墓园里埋了多少孩子吗 |
[41:53] | Caleb? What’s your last name? | 凯勒 你姓什么 |
[41:57] | Rivers. Why? | 里弗斯 怎么了 |
[42:07] | 爱儿 凯勒·里弗斯 |