时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I came over to apologize… | 我衷心地向你道歉 |
[00:04] | I hope that you and your mom are okay. | 我希望你和你妈都没事 |
[00:05] | I have a message for you. | 我有口信要带给你 |
[00:06] | Ali wants to meet me tonight. | 艾莉今晚想见我 |
[00:08] | Did you tell anyone about this? | 你告诉过别人吗 |
[00:09] | I can’t believe you followed me here. | 你竟然跟踪我到这里 |
[00:11] | What’s the deal with Mona? | 梦娜昨晚怎么来了 |
[00:12] | We met in a group at school. | 我们在学校的小组遇到的 |
[00:13] | There’s a new counselor and he’s actually cool. | 新来了一个顾问 他人很好 |
[00:15] | Mona is the devil, and I would really appreciate it | 梦娜是魔鬼 如果你能不鼓励他们待在一起 |
[00:18] | if you didn’t encourage them being together. | 我会非常非常感激你的 |
[00:20] | It’s time to share, Andrew. | 是时候分享一下秘诀了 安德鲁 |
[00:21] | I want some of your study aid, | 我想要一些你的学习帮手 |
[00:22] | the kind with the child-proof cap. | 就是那种有童锁功能瓶盖的药 |
[00:25] | – Dad! – I’m coming, baby. | -爸 -我来了 孩子 |
[00:31] | Dad. | 爸 |
[00:32] | Who eats pie with beer? | 谁吃派配啤酒啊 |
[00:34] | Mr. Fitz? | 费兹老师 |
[00:36] | A boysenberry pie and beer, | 杂交草莓派还是啤酒 |
[00:37] | that’s what you ordered? | 这是你点的吗 |
[00:38] | The police used dental records | 警察是靠牙科病例 |
[00:39] | to prove that body was Alison’s | 来证明那尸体是艾莉森 |
[00:40] | and we know it wasn’t. | 我们知道那不是 |
[00:43] | I was at the dentist | 我去看牙医了 |
[00:44] | and I think that I got treated by “A.” | 可我觉得好像是A给我看的 |
[00:46] | One of you just please look inside my mouth. | 谁能先检查一下我的嘴里有什么吗 |
[00:49] | “I told you. Dead girls can’t smile. | 早告诉过你 死人是无法微笑的 |
[00:51] | Stop looking. ‘A.'” | 别查了 A |
[00:57] | I need it. There’s no other choice. | 我需要 别无选择 |
[01:01] | I know I told you to avoid her | 我知道我跟你说过要避开她 |
[01:02] | but you’ll have to get in touch with her. | 但你必须联系她 |
[01:04] | And when you do… | 联系上以后… |
[01:07] | Yes. | 是的 |
[01:07] | That is exactly what you say, nothing more. | 就说这么说 别再多说 |
[01:11] | She can’t know yet. | 还不能告诉她 |
[01:14] | Do you think you can get to it? | 你能拿到吗 |
[01:16] | I’ll be careful. | 我会小心的 |
[01:17] | I’ll call you back on this phone | 我会再用这台公用电话打给你 |
[01:18] | and tell you where to take it. | 告诉你上哪去拿 |
[01:21] | Your friends just walked in. | 你的朋友们进来了 |
[01:24] | Shana? | 莎娜 |
[01:26] | Shana, tell me you can get it. | 莎娜 告诉我你可以拿到 |
[01:27] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[01:29] | Guys. | 姐妹们 |
[01:36] | Have you heard her from since? | 那事以后你收到过她的消息吗 |
[01:37] | Can we trust her now? | 我们现在能相信她吗 |
[01:39] | If Ali does, I guess that means we should try. | 如果艾莉信她 我们应该也试着信她 |
[01:41] | Shana has too many faces to trust. | 莎娜简直有千张面 |
[01:43] | I’ve been keeping count and running out of fingers. | 我一直在数 十个手指都不够 |
[01:45] | We all got a finger you can use. | 我们每人借你一根用 |
[01:48] | It’s not the nice kind. | 可不是友好的那种 |
[02:18] | So is your dad going to be okay? | 你爸会没事吗 |
[02:20] | They’ll monitor his heart for a while to make sure, | 他们还要监控他的心脏 确保他没事 |
[02:22] | but in the long run, he should be fine. | 但终究会没事的 |
[02:25] | Except the part where Shana gave him a heart attack. | 但是莎娜害他心脏病发 |
[02:27] | It wasn’t a heart attack. | 不是心脏病 |
[02:28] | The doctors said his chest pains were caused from anemia. | 医生说他的胸痛是因为贫血 |
[02:31] | Besides, I don’t think it was her. | 再说 我觉得不是她 |
[02:33] | I mean Shana led me to Ali. | 莎娜带我去见艾莉 |
[02:35] | Why would she turn around | 为什么调转枪口 |
[02:36] | and punish me for trying to find “A”? | 为我想找到A而惩罚我 |
[02:37] | And we know that “A” is a dude. | 我们知道A是个男人 |
[02:39] | Maybe Shana’s helping this dude. | 也许莎娜在帮这个男人 |
[02:41] | Wasn’t she seen sneaking around Wren’s apartment | 她不是被看到在任的公寓边上偷偷摸摸的 |
[02:43] | shipping boxes to Melissa? | 搬箱子给梅丽莎吗 |
[02:45] | Sure, but let’s say it’s not Shana, you know. | 是的 但假设不是莎娜的话 |
[02:49] | Could be somebody else? | 还有可能是谁 |
[02:51] | Maybe it’s somebody who’s working on the play with Mr. Fitz. | 也许是跟费兹老师一起演舞台剧的人 |
[02:54] | I was the first crew member he brought on. | 我是他找的第一个演员 |
[02:56] | And he asked you to meet him after school, right? | 他让你放学后去找他 对吧 |
[02:58] | Yeah, he asked me to copy audition scenes | 是的 他出去办事了 |
[02:59] | while he was out running an errand. | 让我复印试镜幕 |
[03:01] | He said he’d come by if he could. | 他说可以的话会过来一趟 |
[03:03] | What about you, Aria? | 那你呢 艾瑞亚 |
[03:05] | What about me? | 我怎么了 |
[03:06] | I was just wondering if maybe since you and Jake broke up… | 我就在想 也许你和杰克分手了… |
[03:09] | Yeah, that doesn’t mean we’re back together. | 那也不代表我跟他复合了 |
[03:11] | Look, look, I’ve been taking some time for myself. | 我还在花时间想清楚 |
[03:13] | Ezra and I haven’t talked in a really long time. | 我和以斯拉很久没说话了 |
[03:15] | – Do you think you could ask him? – No. | -你能问问他吗 -不行 |
[03:17] | No asking, no following, no taking a look. | 不许问 不许跟 不许看 |
[03:20] | “A” Gave us an order in my mouth. | A在我嘴里留下了命令 |
[03:22] | I’m just trying to help Emily figure out who was chasing her. | 我就想帮艾米丽弄清楚谁在追她 |
[03:24] | Yeah, but Emily already said that Ezra wasn’t there. | 但艾米丽已经说了以斯拉不在 |
[03:25] | I don’t know what kind of help he would be. | 不知道他能帮上什么忙 |
[03:29] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[03:30] | I’m cutting you off. You’re over-caffeinated. | 别喝了 你咖啡因摄入太多了 |
[03:32] | What? It’s herbal tea. | 什么 这是花草茶 |
[03:34] | Spencer, I’m about to have a breakdown, okay, | 斯宾塞 我快崩溃了 |
[03:36] | and your floppy foot is gonna push me over the edge. | 你这样抖腿简直是要逼死我 |
[03:38] | So go sit over there, okay. We’re all really tense. | 那就坐那儿去 大家都很紧张 |
[03:40] | Tense? | 紧张 |
[03:41] | “A” knocked me out, | A弄晕了我 |
[03:42] | shot me up and played post office | 给我打麻醉 在我的齿间 |
[03:44] | between my teeth. | 留了信 |
[03:45] | “Dead girls can’t smile.” | 死人是无法微笑的 |
[03:49] | If we don’t keep trying to help Ali, | 如果我们不帮艾莉 |
[03:50] | she’ll never be able to come home. | 她就永远无法回家了 |
[03:52] | Yeah, and the longer that she’s out there on her own, | 她自己一个人在外时间越长 |
[03:53] | the easier it is for “A” to get to her. | A就越容易抓到她 |
[03:55] | We’re not doing anything. | 我们什么都别做 |
[03:57] | We’re just gonna wait for her to contact us again. | 等她联系我们 |
[03:59] | Yeah, if she contacts us. | 前提是她会联系我们 |
[04:00] | I mean I might have biffed that one permanently. | 我可能搞得她永远不会联系我们了 |
[04:04] | We don’t know that for sure. | 我们不知道 |
[04:05] | Can we just all agree on this to keep us safe? | 我们能一致同意这一点保证自我安全吗 |
[04:08] | Yeah, of course. | 能 当然了 |
[04:11] | Yeah, absolutely. | 好吧 |
[05:10] | 需要学习帮手 第一节课前见 | |
[05:44] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[05:46] | Is Dr. Griggs in? This is Veronica Hastings. | 格里格斯医生在吗 我是维罗妮卡·海斯汀 |
[05:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:51] | A break-in? | 破门侵入 |
[05:53] | Like with robbers or something? | 是遭窃了什么的吗 |
[05:54] | No, no, nothing was stolen. | 不不 没丢东西 |
[05:57] | But I got a chance to chat with the sheriff’s office last week. | 但我昨晚被请去治安官办公室了 |
[06:00] | They said it was most likely a vagrant | 他们说很有可能是流浪汉 |
[06:02] | looking for shelter or kids looking | 在找地方住 或是孩子 |
[06:05] | for a place to party. | 在找派对的地方 |
[06:06] | I mean it’s an empty cabin. What do you expect? | 那是间空屋 也很正常 |
[06:09] | So I have to go up there this weekend. | 所以我这个周末得去一趟 |
[06:12] | Can you get away? Come with me? | 你有空吗 跟我一起去吧 |
[06:14] | It’s been a while since we’ve been up there. | 距离我们上次过去已经有一段日子了 |
[06:16] | My dad’s going up to Syracuse and I can’t leave Mike. | 我爸去锡拉库扎了 我不能留迈克一个人 |
[06:21] | Is there any way your brother could stay with a friend? | 你弟能住他朋友那儿吗 |
[06:25] | Maybe we could drive back and check on him? | 也许我们可以间歇回来看一下他 |
[06:27] | Just tell him and my dad that I’m staying at Hanna’s or something. | 跟他和我爸说 我住在汉娜家了 |
[06:29] | Aria, I really need to save the whole weekend. | 艾瑞亚 我真的需要一个完整周末 |
[06:32] | And I thought we were going to actually | 我还以为我们准备 |
[06:34] | be able to use this cabin. | 可以用上这间小屋 |
[06:36] | I’d like to spend some time alone with you. | 我想和你独处 |
[06:40] | Okay, you know what, | 知道吗 |
[06:41] | I’ll figure something out with Mike. | 我想办法安排好迈克 |
[06:44] | When do you want to leave? | 你什么时候走 |
[06:50] | Okay, this is the last of it. Where do you want it? | 这是最后两箱了 你要放在哪 |
[06:52] | I want what’s in them. | 我要里面的东西 |
[06:55] | I checked. Everything that we seized | 我检查过了 我们在你家查到的一切 |
[06:57] | from your house has been accounted for. | 已经说明了原因 |
[07:02] | I’ve missed you. | 想死这双鞋了 |
[07:04] | Wow. I helped an old lady find her missing cat once. | 我曾经帮过一位老太太寻找她丢失的猫咪 |
[07:07] | I don’t think she was half as happy. | 我想她当时不太高兴 |
[07:11] | I finally feel like I have feet again. | 我的脚终于再次回到我身上了 |
[07:14] | So how did those books work out for you? | 那些书对你有用吗 |
[07:17] | You finish the one about the teeth? | 看完那本关于牙齿的了吗 |
[07:18] | You know, they kind of creeped me out. | 它们有点吓人 |
[07:21] | I mean, I feel like I have to floss like crazy | 感觉像是我得发疯似的用牙线洁牙 |
[07:23] | so I don’t have to go to the dentist anytime soon. | 这样我短时间内就不用去看牙医了 |
[07:26] | I’m sorry to hear that. | 很遗憾听你这么说 |
[07:27] | Well, if you’re looking for another– | 如果你在找另一位 |
[07:28] | Actually, I’m giving up on mysteries for a while. | 其实我这段时间打算放弃推理了 |
[07:31] | You know, I was gonna sell them back to the store used, | 我本来打算把书卖回给二手书店的 |
[07:34] | but you can have all of them if you want. | 但如果你想要的话 我可以给你 |
[07:36] | No, no, I’m up to my holster in all things | 不用了 这几天我要开始着手 |
[07:39] | CeCe Drake these days. | 调查茜茜·德雷克 |
[07:40] | Funny thing about fugitives, | 逃犯很”有趣” |
[07:42] | they generate a lot of paperwork. | 因为他们害得我要写很多报告 |
[07:45] | Can’t skip to the end, can you? | 你不能直接跳到最后一部分吧 |
[07:47] | I wish. | 但愿如此 |
[07:48] | Interviews, official reports, even a false sighting, | 盘问 正式报告 甚至是虚假的目击 |
[07:52] | it’s all worth going through with a fine-tooth comb. | 这些全都值得仔细搜查 |
[07:55] | You get details about habits and routines, | 会查到他们的习惯和日常生活的细节 |
[07:58] | personality traits. | 以及个人特征 |
[08:00] | “It’s the little things | 这些小事 |
[08:01] | that are infinitely the most important.” | 都是极其至关重要的 |
[08:04] | Sir Arthur Conan Doyle said that. | 这是阿瑟·柯南·道尔爵士的话 |
[08:18] | Was it her on the phone last night? | 昨天接电话的是她吗 |
[08:21] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[08:22] | How is she? Is she okay? | 她怎么样了 还好吗 |
[08:25] | If she wanted to give you an update, | 如果她想告诉你进一步的行踪 |
[08:26] | she’d reach out to you. | 她会联系你的 |
[08:27] | Oh, wait, she did and you screwed it up. | 等等 她联系过你了 而你浪费机会 |
[08:29] | Hey, can we not do snide, Shana? | 能不要冷嘲热讽吗 莎娜 |
[08:32] | I want us to help each other help Alison. | 我想我们联手帮助艾莉森 |
[08:35] | How? Start a “Friends of Ali” Club? | 怎么帮 搞一个艾莉俱乐部吗 |
[08:37] | Make collages and write fan fiction? | 做做拼贴画 写写同人小说吗 |
[08:43] | I’m going to be late. | 我要迟到了 |
[08:46] | Next time you talk to her, | 下次你和她通话的时候 |
[08:48] | can you tell her that I’m sorry? | 能转告她 那天的事我很抱歉吗 |
[08:53] | I’ll see what I can do. | 我尽量吧 |
[08:59] | So what’s up with Spencer? Did you notice her last night? | 斯宾塞怎么回事 昨晚你留意她了吗 |
[09:02] | All jittery and caffeine bug-eyed? | 一副紧张不安 眼球突出的样子 |
[09:05] | That’s pretty much Spencer most days. | 斯宾塞大多数时候都这样 |
[09:07] | She’s probably just studying for something. | 她可能只是在学习过度吧 |
[09:08] | She was drinking herbal tea. | 她居然喝花草茶 |
[09:10] | That girl is strictly espresso. | 她可是个咖啡狂啊 |
[09:12] | She’s not studying, she’s investigating. | 她不是在学习 而是在调查 |
[09:15] | Sounds like you’re investigating. | 好像你也在调查似的 |
[09:17] | I’m just observing details. | 我只是在观察细节 |
[09:20] | I was talking to Gabe and– | 我只是和加布在聊 |
[09:21] | Who? | 谁 |
[09:23] | Holbrook. And he was telling– | 霍尔布鲁克 他说 |
[09:24] | Wait, wait, wait. Detective Holbrook? | 等一会 霍尔布鲁克警探 |
[09:27] | Are you guys, like friends now? | 你们俩现在变成朋友了吗 |
[09:30] | Friends? No. | 朋友 不是 |
[09:32] | Okay, I didn’t even know that he had a first name | 我都不知道他除了姓还有名 |
[09:34] | and now you’re calling him Gabe? | 而你现在叫他加布 |
[09:37] | Is he into fashion or something? | 难道他也喜欢时髦的事物吗 |
[09:38] | No, Aria. | 不是这样的 艾瑞亚 |
[09:38] | Well, I’m just trying to figure out | 我只是想搞清楚 |
[09:40] | what you two would be connecting on. | 你俩的交集点在哪里 |
[09:42] | We’re just like book club buddies | 我们就像是书友会的朋友 |
[09:44] | without the monthly meetings. | 只是不用每月见面而已 |
[09:46] | Anyway, he just told me something | 好吧 他刚和我说了件事 |
[09:48] | that I think Spencer might be– | 我觉得斯宾塞可能 |
[09:49] | Hanna, she asked a few questions. | 汉娜 她只是问了几个问题而已 |
[09:51] | She was trying to figure out who went after Emily | 她只是想弄清楚 那天晚上在学校里 |
[09:52] | that night in school. | 是谁想对艾米丽下手 |
[09:54] | She’s not telling us the truth, Aria. | 她没和我们说实话 艾瑞亚 |
[09:56] | Can we just spend some time with her this weekend? | 我们这周能多陪陪她吗 |
[09:58] | Talk some sense into her before she pisses “A” off? | 在她把A惹毛之前 和她说说道理 |
[10:01] | Um, I’m visiting my dad. | 我要去看我爸 |
[10:03] | He’s lecturing in Syracuse | 他在锡拉库扎市做演讲 |
[10:05] | and he wants me to look at the campus, so… | 他想让我去看看那边的校园 |
[10:07] | Well, he goes there like every weekend. | 他几乎每个周末都去那 |
[10:10] | Can’t you just say next time? | 你就不能和他说下次吗 |
[10:11] | Well, I kind of need a break from Mike and Mona too. | 迈克和梦娜这件事 我也需要时间缓和一下 |
[10:14] | They’re just a constant barrage of slow jams | 受不了他们那种缓慢持续 |
[10:16] | and lip balm. | 密集的交集 |
[10:19] | I’m sorry, Hanna, I really wish I could, but– | 抱歉 汉娜 我真的希望能 但 |
[10:21] | Don’t worry about it. I’ll figure it out. | 别担心 我会想出办法的 |
[10:31] | I’m so sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[11:02] | Bye, guys. | 各位 再见 |
[11:03] | Hey, Brenda, can I grab you for a second? | 布兰登 我能和你说两句吗 |
[11:07] | So my dad’s away on business and the prescription | 我爸去出差了 而我的处方药 |
[11:09] | is in his briefcase. | 在他的公事包里 |
[11:11] | You’re still taking them, right? | 你身上还带着 是吧 |
[11:13] | Indeed I am. | 是的 |
[11:15] | Just two, are you sure? | 你确定只要两粒吗 |
[11:18] | You know what, I should probably make it five. | 我也许该要五粒吧 |
[11:21] | Just in case he forgets on Monday and then, | 万一他周一忘记了 |
[11:23] | you know, I have got a couple of these tests coming up, so… | 接下来我还有好几项考试 |
[11:25] | It’s 50. | 五十块 |
[11:29] | I mean, I was just kind of hoping you could spare them. | 我是说希望你就这样给我 |
[11:33] | Don’t haggle, Spencer. | 不要还价 斯宾塞 |
[11:34] | It’s tacky. | 这样很俗 |
[11:35] | Fifty for first-timers, | 第一次五十块 |
[11:37] | repeat customers get a discount. | 回头客有折扣 |
[11:39] | Like at the hoagie shop? | 就像在特大号三明治商店那样 |
[11:40] | Do I get the tenth one free? | 买九送一可以吗 |
[11:44] | Fifty? | 五十块吗 |
[11:45] | Okay, I can do that. | 没问题 |
[11:50] | Here. | 给 |
[11:57] | Come see me next week if you need more. | 如果再要 下周来找我 |
[11:59] | You know, in case your dad forgets. | 万一你爸忘记了 |
[12:09] | Hey, Spencer. | 斯宾塞 |
[12:11] | You got a minute? | 有空吗 |
[12:19] | I just finished reading your essay | 我刚看完了你写的雪莉·杰克逊的 |
[12:20] | on Shirley Jackson’s short story. | 短篇小说观后感 |
[12:23] | Is something wrong with it? | 有什么问题吗 |
[12:24] | It’s sub-par. It’s unusual for you. | 很差劲 这对你来说不正常 |
[12:27] | In fact, you’ve practically lifted | 事实上 你几乎照抄 |
[12:28] | an entire paragraph from Wikipedia. | 维基百科的整篇段落 |
[12:30] | How bad is the grade? | 分数有多差 |
[12:31] | It’s not about the grade. | 不是分数的问题 |
[12:33] | I’m just wondering what’s been keeping you so busy lately. | 我只是在想你最近为何这么忙 |
[12:36] | I’ve just really been swamped. | 我真的是没空 |
[12:38] | What, you thought you’d take a shortcut? | 所以你就要走捷径吗 |
[12:40] | And more importantly, | 而更重要的是 |
[12:41] | you thought I wouldn’t figure out | 你认为你不知道 |
[12:42] | what you’ve been up to. | 自己的目的在哪 |
[12:48] | I’d like to see you after school. | 放学后来我办公室一下 |
[12:49] | No normally I wouldn’t make this exception, | 一般来说 我都是一视同仁的 |
[12:51] | but I think in your case– | 但我想你这次的情况 |
[12:52] | I’ll take the grade. | 我接受这个分数 |
[12:53] | – You sure? – Yeah. | -你确定吗 -确定 |
[12:56] | You know, Spencer, sloppy work leads to consequences. | 斯宾塞 马虎的表现会导致恶果 |
[13:01] | I’d hate to see you suffer. | 我不想看到你受苦 |
[13:23] | Aria. | 艾瑞亚 |
[13:26] | Oh, sorry. You were just on your way out. | 抱歉 你正要出门 |
[13:28] | Just about to get a refill. | 正准备去加水 |
[13:29] | It can wait. What’s going on? | 可以等等 怎么了 |
[13:32] | You were right. | 说得对 |
[13:33] | I might be a little bit angry but it’s not at my brother. | 我也许有点生气 但那和我弟弟无关 |
[13:37] | I think the truth is I’m just angry at myself. | 我认为事实是我生自己的气 |
[13:41] | Is it okay if we talk? | 我们能聊聊吗 |
[13:57] | Hey, Spence, me and Emily are outside your house. | 斯宾塞 我和艾米丽在你家外面 |
[13:59] | Open up. | 快开门 |
[14:00] | Hey, Hanna, I’m at the library. | 汉娜 我现在在图书馆 |
[14:03] | No, you’re not. | 不 你不在 |
[14:03] | I can see your car in the driveway. | 我看到你的车停在车道里 |
[14:06] | I walked. | 我是走过来的 |
[14:10] | Um, look, so the police gave me back my shoes finally | 警察终于把我的鞋还回来了 |
[14:14] | and I was wondering | 我在想 |
[14:15] | if you could come over and help me | 你能不能过来帮我 |
[14:17] | make my closet all neat-freaky. | 把衣柜好好整理一下 |
[14:20] | I would really like to, | 我很愿意来 |
[14:21] | but Fitz is making me redo this essay, so… | 但费兹让我重写论文 所以 |
[14:25] | Well, come over later? | 那晚点来 |
[14:27] | Yeah, maybe. I really got to go. | 也许吧 我真的得挂了 |
[14:48] | Mike’s experiences with Mona, they are different than mine. | 迈克和梦娜的经历 和我的不同 |
[14:51] | So I have to respect that, I guess. | 所以我想 我必须尊重 |
[14:54] | I guess I’m just confused. | 我觉得有点困惑 |
[14:55] | When you came in here, you said you were angry with yourself. | 你来的时候说 你对自己很生气 |
[14:58] | Did you want to get into that, or…? | 你想好好聊聊吗 还是 |
[15:01] | Yeah, yeah, it’s… | 那个 |
[15:05] | I mean, I just don’t even really know | 我其实都不清楚 |
[15:07] | who I can talk to anymore. | 我还能找谁倾诉 |
[15:09] | I’m lying to my boyfriend. | 我对我的男友撒谎 |
[15:11] | I’m lying to my friends about my boyfriend. | 对我的朋友在男友问题上撒谎 |
[15:13] | Sounds lonely. | 听起来很孤单 |
[15:19] | You want to start with the boyfriend? | 你想从男友这里开始吗 |
[15:25] | Well, this guy and I, | 我跟这个人 |
[15:28] | we’ve had a really long history. | 我们之间的事情很复杂 |
[15:31] | So my friends just might not be very supportive | 如果我的朋友们知道我们又在一起了 |
[15:35] | if they knew that we were back together. | 不会特别支持我们 |
[15:39] | And why do you feel your friends would disapprove? | 你为什么觉得你的朋友会不支持呢 |
[15:45] | You know what, my brother doesn’t have practice today. | 我弟弟今天没有训练 |
[15:48] | I just realized that. | 我才想起来 |
[15:49] | I’m sitting here talking to you. | 我一直在这儿和你讲话 |
[15:51] | Okay, well, I’m glad you stopped by, Aria. | 好吧 很高兴你能过来 艾瑞亚 |
[15:54] | Yeah, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[15:55] | Well, he’s probably waiting, so… | 他可能在等我 所以 |
[16:10] | This feels like a stakeout. | 我们像在蹲点一样 |
[16:12] | Well, there are no coffee or donuts. | 这里既没有咖啡也没有甜甜圈 |
[16:14] | Ergo, no stakeout. | 所以 不是蹲点 |
[16:16] | It’s not the menu, Hanna. | 我不是那个意思 汉娜 |
[16:18] | It’s the fact that we’re parked outside | 我们现在停在斯宾塞家外面 |
[16:20] | Spencer’s house trying to figure out | 一直盯着这里 |
[16:21] | what she’s doing and why she just lied to you. | 想知道她在干什么以及她为什么骗你 |
[16:24] | What if she really is at the library? | 如果她真在图书馆呢 |
[16:25] | Well, did she take her grandfather clock? | 难道她带着她爷爷的钟一起去了吗 |
[16:27] | I could hear it clanging through the phone. | 我在电话里听到钟响了 |
[16:35] | Is that Shana? | 那是莎娜吗 |
[16:37] | What is she doing at the DiLaurentis’s house? | 她在迪劳伦提斯家做什么 |
[16:40] | Get down. | 低一点 |
[16:42] | Okay, this right here, this feels like a stakeout. | 现在真的像蹲点了 |
[16:45] | This doesn’t make sense. | 这说不通 |
[16:47] | Last night at the Brew, | 昨晚在咖啡店 |
[16:48] | I’m pretty sure Shana was talking to Ali. | 我敢肯定莎娜是在和艾莉通话 |
[16:50] | And the next day, she gets in touch with Alison’s mom? | 第二天 她就来见艾莉森的妈妈了吗 |
[16:53] | Does Mrs. DiLaurentis know everything? | 迪劳伦提斯夫人知道这些事吗 |
[16:55] | Does she know who’s bones are in Ali’s grave | 她知道艾莉坟墓里的是谁吗 |
[16:56] | or was Shana over there telling her? | 难道莎娜是过来告诉她的 |
[16:58] | Or they were they talking about peaches and parasols | 也许她们是在谈桃子 阳伞 |
[17:00] | and Scarlet O’Hara. | 和郝思嘉呢 |
[17:01] | You said they knew each other from Georgia. | 你说她们是在乔治亚州认识的嘛 |
[17:05] | I know I said we should trust Shana, | 我虽然说过我们应该相信莎娜 |
[17:07] | but I think we should follow her. | 但我们现在应该跟踪她 |
[17:09] | No. We are not following anybody. “A” Said that– | 不 我们不跟踪任何人 A说过… |
[17:12] | But it’s okay if it’s one of us? | 但如果是我们中的一个就没问题吧 |
[17:14] | Should we stop by Aria’s next and dig through her trash? | 我们要不要停在艾瑞亚家旁翻翻她的垃圾 |
[17:17] | Maybe you were right, Hanna. | 也许你说得对 汉娜 |
[17:19] | What if Shana really is manipulating all of us? | 如果莎娜真的是在利用我们呢 |
[17:21] | I don’t give a flying crap about Shana. | 我根本不在乎莎娜 |
[17:23] | I care about you. | 我在乎的是你 |
[17:25] | So if you think this has anything | 所以如果你觉得这事 |
[17:26] | even remotely to do with Alison, | 和艾莉森有任何一点关系 |
[17:28] | just please leave it alone. | 就放到一边吧 |
[17:31] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们走 |
[17:52] | 玫瑰镇高中 斯宾塞·海斯汀 | |
[18:02] | And this is not the teacher’s lounge. | 这不是教师休息室吗 |
[18:04] | Man, I keep doing that. | 我又走错了 |
[18:06] | Two doors down to the right. | 往前再过两扇门 右手边 |
[18:08] | Jesse Lindahl? | 杰西·林达尔 |
[18:10] | Student counseling office. We haven’t met yet. | 学生咨询办公室 我们还没见过呢 |
[18:13] | – I’m Ezra, English department. – Fitz. | -我是以斯拉 英语教学部 -费兹 |
[18:15] | I’m still making the rounds, putting all the names to faces. | 我还在熟悉环境 把名字和人对上号 |
[18:19] | I hope I didn’t interrupt you. | 希望没有打扰到你 |
[18:21] | No, no, I was just pulling a file. | 没有 我只是在看文件 |
[18:23] | I’m having an academic issue with one of my seniors. | 我的一个学生学习上出了点问题 |
[18:25] | Just hoping to get some background. | 想看看背景情况 |
[18:27] | Well, if you want to get to the bottom of it, | 如果你想了解根源问题 |
[18:28] | you’ve got to get them talking, you know. | 最好让他们自己跟你谈 |
[18:31] | Do they talk? | 他们会说吗 |
[18:34] | Yeah. You’d be surprised how much students | 会 你会惊讶于学生们 |
[18:36] | are willing to reveal about what’s going on in their lives, | 多么愿意讲讲他们的生活 |
[18:38] | especially when they feel like | 特别是当他们觉得 |
[18:39] | they have no one else to talk to. | 没有人可以倾诉的时候 |
[18:41] | Right. | 也对 |
[18:42] | It was great meeting you, Jesse. | 见到你很高兴 杰西 |
[18:44] | You too. See you around, Fitz. | 我也是 回头见 费兹 |
[19:27] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[19:30] | Okay. | 好的 |
[19:31] | How can I help you? | 我能怎么帮你 |
[19:34] | Not here. Inside. | 别在这儿 进去说 |
[19:48] | If you want my help, | 如果你想要我的帮助 |
[19:49] | you’re gonna have to answer some questions. | 得先回答几个问题 |
[19:51] | I’m an open book. | 我一定奉告 |
[19:58] | So what about Paige? | 所以佩奇是怎么一回事 |
[20:00] | Was that on purpose? | 你是故意的吗 |
[20:01] | Did you date her to get to me? | 你是为了接近我才和她约会的吗 |
[20:04] | When I met her at swim camp, | 我在游泳俱乐部遇见她的时候 |
[20:05] | I didn’t know you were the one she was still mooning over. | 并不知道你就是她朝思暮想的那个人 |
[20:07] | When I got to town, I put it all together. | 我到镇上后 才把这一切弄清楚 |
[20:12] | You’ve always acted like you want to come between us. | 你总是一副想接近我们的样子 |
[20:15] | I saw a button and I pushed. | 有机会我自然就利用了 |
[20:16] | It let me know what I needed to know. | 它让我了解我所要知道的 |
[20:18] | Which is? | 你要知道什么 |
[20:20] | You’re loyal, fiercely protective, | 你很忠诚 保护欲强 |
[20:22] | emotional but not a fool. | 情绪化 但并不傻 |
[20:23] | Just like Alison said. | 就像艾莉森所说的一样 |
[20:27] | Great. | 很好 |
[20:27] | So you were spying on us too? | 所以你也在监视我们吗 |
[20:29] | For Alison? | 为了艾莉森 |
[20:31] | Not spying, just taking a look around, | 不是监视 只是四处看看 |
[20:34] | trying to get to know you. | 想了解你们 |
[20:36] | Is that what you were doing in Wren’s apartment? | 你去任的公寓就是为了这个 |
[20:38] | Trying to get to know him? | 想了解他 |
[20:39] | He placed an ad. | 他发了一则广告 |
[20:41] | Hired me to ship and pack some boxes in a hurry. | 雇我给他迅速打包运送几个箱子 |
[20:44] | When he found out I go to Rosewood High, | 当他发现我在玫瑰镇高中的时候 |
[20:46] | he asked me to be discreet. | 就让我小心点 |
[20:48] | Be careful with that. | 小心点 |
[20:49] | – It’s– – It belonged to Alison’s grandmother. | -那个 -是艾莉森的奶奶的 |
[20:51] | Ali said it was a gift for someone special. | 艾莉说这是给一个特别的人的礼物 |
[20:54] | Wouldn’t tell me who. | 不愿意告诉我是谁 |
[20:56] | Now I know. | 现在我终于知道了 |
[21:01] | Emily, I saw you and Hanna today at Alison’s house. | 艾米丽 我今天在艾莉森家看到你和汉娜了 |
[21:06] | I figure you’re probably going to ask about that too, | 我想你可能也想问这件事 |
[21:08] | so why don’t we just lay it on the table? | 所以我们为什么不直入主题呢 |
[21:11] | Okay. | 好的 |
[21:13] | Could you sit? | 你能坐下吗 |
[21:14] | You’re making me nervous. | 你让我很紧张 |
[21:21] | I was trying to get something for Alison, | 我想给艾莉森拿点东西 |
[21:23] | but I never got a chance. | 但我没有机会 |
[21:25] | Her mother was so happy to see me, | 她妈妈看见我特别高兴 |
[21:27] | I never got a second alone. | 所以我没机会单独待着 |
[21:28] | Does she know Ali’s still alive? | 她知道艾莉还活着吗 |
[21:30] | – No. – Are you sure you didn’t tell her? | -不知道 -你确定没告诉她 |
[21:32] | Alison doesn’t trust anyone but you. | 艾莉森除了你谁也不相信 |
[21:36] | What were you there to get? | 你去那里是想拿什么的 |
[21:38] | That’s where you come in. | 这就是为什么需要你去了 |
[21:41] | There’s a poster in Alison’s room, | 艾莉森房间里有一张海报 |
[21:43] | some French thing with twins. | 上面画了一些法国的东西和一对双胞胎 |
[22:27] | Hi, it’s Aria, leave a message | 你好 我是艾瑞亚 留言吧 |
[22:29] | and I’ll call you back. | 我会给你回电 |
[22:31] | Hey, Aria. | 艾瑞亚 |
[22:33] | I know it’s early, but something’s been going on | 我知道现在很早 但是出了点事 |
[22:38] | and I really have to tell somebody about it. | 我必须找个人聊一聊 |
[22:44] | I really have to tell you about it, | 我必须把这件事告诉你 |
[22:47] | but if I’m right then, | 如果我说的是对的 |
[22:50] | then that would just break your heart, | 可能会让你心碎 |
[22:53] | and if I’m wrong then you’re gonna hate me forever. | 如果我说错了 你或许会永远恨我 |
[22:58] | And that would really, really break my heart. | 这样的话我会非常非常难受的 |
[23:01] | So… if you could just… | 所以 你能不能 |
[23:06] | give me a call when you get this message… | 听到这条留言后打个电话给我 |
[23:08] | If you’re satisfied with your voice message, please press 1. | 确认留言请按1 |
[23:12] | If you’d like to re-record your message, | 重新留言 |
[23:14] | press the star key. | 请按星号键 |
[23:20] | Hi, it’s Aria, leave a message. | 你好 我是艾瑞亚 留言吧 |
[23:38] | Coffee smells great. | 咖啡闻起来不错 |
[23:40] | How long have you been up? | 你起来多久了 |
[23:42] | I didn’t really sleep so well. | 我昨晚没怎么睡好 |
[23:45] | You want a cup? | 你要来一杯吗 |
[23:47] | No. | 不要 |
[23:53] | Ezra, I think that you need to take me home. | 以斯拉 我觉得你得送我回家 |
[23:58] | Are you still nervous about being up here? | 你在这里还是觉得紧张吗 |
[24:02] | No, I’m not nervous. | 不 我不紧张 |
[24:04] | I’m tired. | 我很累 |
[24:05] | You didn’t sleep well last night. | 你昨晚没睡好 |
[24:06] | No, I am tired of lying to my family and my friends. | 不 对我的家人和朋友撒谎让我觉得累 |
[24:10] | I don’t even know how many different tales I had to spin | 我甚至不知道 为了来这儿跟你过周末 |
[24:12] | just to come up here to be with you this weekend. | 我还要圆多少谎 |
[24:14] | Look, I know that you have to stay up here, | 我知道你得待在这儿 |
[24:16] | but is there a bus station or a train nearby that…? | 不过这附近有没有公交车站或火车站呢 |
[24:19] | Aria, have you ever thought that | 艾瑞亚 你有没有想过 |
[24:22] | maybe this feeling you have of being torn | 也许夹在我和你朋友之间 |
[24:26] | between me and your friends is maybe not such a bad thing? | 有左右为难的感觉也不是什么坏事 |
[24:29] | Is it supposed to be a good thing? | 难道还会是好事吗 |
[24:31] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[24:32] | I know it feels like you’re growing away from them, | 我知道看起来好像是你跟她们渐渐疏远了 |
[24:34] | but maybe this feeling is you and me growing closer. | 但也许这也是你跟我越来越紧密的象征 |
[24:40] | Right, but I want to be able | 好吧 但我想要 |
[24:41] | to share that with my closest friends. | 跟我的闺蜜们分享这一切 |
[24:44] | And I agree with you. | 我同意你说的 |
[24:44] | And I think we’re past the point in our relationship | 我觉得我们正在经历 |
[24:47] | where we have to hide. | 必须躲躲藏藏的日子 |
[24:47] | But if what we have is going to last, | 但如果我们最终能走到一起 |
[24:51] | you have to start thinking me | 你得开始习惯把我看作 |
[24:53] | as the person you’re closest to, | 你最亲密的那个人 |
[24:56] | the person that you want to share everything with. | 那个你会和他分享一切的人 |
[24:59] | And I have to do that with you. | 我也会同样对你 |
[25:07] | Maybe this was a bad idea. | 也许这是个坏主意 |
[25:10] | Starting again and bringing you up here. | 和你复合 把你带到这儿 |
[25:13] | I’m so sorry I didn’t mean to put any pressure on you, Aria. | 对不起 我不是要给你施压 艾瑞亚 |
[25:15] | No, you didn’t. | 不 你没有 |
[25:17] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:20] | Why don’t you think about it while I take a shower? | 不如你在我洗澡的时候想一想吧 |
[25:22] | And if you still want to go, I can drive you. | 如果你还是想走的话 我开车送你 |
[25:27] | Wait. | 等等 |
[25:31] | No, I want this. | 不 我想要这样 |
[25:35] | Yeah, I really want it to work. | 我真心希望这样能行得通 |
[25:52] | Spence. | 斯宾塞 |
[25:53] | Hanna, I’m sorry, I’m just… | 汉娜 对不起 我刚 |
[25:56] | Hanna, come on. | 汉娜 别这样 |
[25:57] | I know you were home yesterday. | 我知道你昨天在家 |
[25:59] | I heard that stupid clock. Why are you ignoring me? | 我听见了钟声 你干嘛不理我 |
[26:02] | I’m sorry, okay. | 对不起 行吗 |
[26:03] | It was wrong of me. I just.. | 是我的不对 我只是 |
[26:06] | – Whatever it is that you’re… – It’s nothing. | -无论你是在做什么 -没什么 |
[26:08] | It doesn’t look like nothing. | 你看起来不像没什么事 |
[26:10] | It looks like you haven’t been sleeping. | 你看起来好几晚没睡了 |
[26:12] | I just really have a headache, okay. | 我只是头很疼而已 |
[26:14] | And so and we were out of aspirin… | 所以出来买点阿司匹林 |
[26:15] | And you’re lying again. | 你又在撒谎 |
[26:16] | I just saw you coming down that street, okay. | 我看见你从那条街过来的 |
[26:18] | You did not go to the pharmacy. | 你没去药房 |
[26:19] | I was just in there earlier. | 我之前去过了 |
[26:20] | – God! Lying! – Hanna, would you back off me? | -你撒谎 -汉娜 你能离我远点吗 |
[26:29] | Hey, you two always fight like that? | 你们俩经常这样吵架吗 |
[26:32] | No, not really. | 不 不常这样 |
[26:34] | I got the impression she was the levelheaded one. | 在我的印象中她很聪明冷静 |
[26:37] | She usually is. | 通常是这样 |
[26:40] | This is the last place I remember seeing it. | 这是我记得最后看见它的地方 |
[26:43] | It was a stud in a white gold setting. | 它有一个白金底衬的饰扣 |
[26:46] | I’ve dusted in here weekly since you and your mother left. | 你跟你妈妈走之后 我每周都来打扫 |
[26:48] | I haven’t come across a diamond earring. | 我从没见过一个钻石耳环 |
[26:50] | I borrowed it from my mom without asking. | 我没跟我妈妈说 就私自拿来了 |
[26:53] | Why don’t I go check the guest bathroom? | 那我去看看客房里有没有 |
[26:55] | Don’t worry, dear, we’ll find it. | 别担心 亲爱的 我们会找到它的 |
[26:56] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[27:46] | I found it. | 我找到了 |
[27:47] | Oh, thank goodness. | 谢天谢地 |
[27:49] | Now your mother will never have to know it was gone. | 这样你就不用跟你妈妈解释了 |
[27:57] | Oh, you’re back. | 你回来了 |
[27:59] | I didn’t think you’d be gone so long. | 没想到你去了这么久 |
[28:00] | Yeah, I just took a walk around the cabin, | 我在小屋周围走了一圈 |
[28:01] | took a couple of pictures. | 拍了些照片 |
[28:04] | Mmm, what smells so good? | 什么东西闻起来这么香 |
[28:07] | A vegetable tagine minus the actual tagine. | 蔬菜炖锅减去真的炖锅 |
[28:12] | And there’s no lamb in it. | 而且里面也没有羊肉 |
[28:13] | I’m actually using chickpeas. | 我准备放一些鹰嘴豆 |
[28:15] | Oh, a night in Tunisia. | 突尼斯之夜啊 |
[28:17] | So exotic. | 真有异国情调 |
[28:19] | Dammit, I forgot the chickpeas. | 该死 我忘了买鹰嘴豆 |
[28:22] | Oh, I can run down to Seymour’s. | 我可以去西摩买一些回来 |
[28:24] | Are you okay? | 你一个人行吗 |
[28:25] | I mean, it’s like an hour there and back. | 来回一趟要一个小时呢 |
[28:27] | Yeah, yeah. | 没事 我可以 |
[28:28] | I actually wanted to take some pictures | 事实上我正好想顺路拍一些 |
[28:29] | of that covered bridge on the way. | 廊桥的照片 |
[28:31] | Keys? | 钥匙呢 |
[28:33] | By the door. | 在门边 |
[28:34] | Bye, babe. | 再见 宝贝 |
[29:35] | 安全渠道 新信息 带附件 | |
[30:17] | I can’t come to you, okay? | 我不能去找你好吗 |
[30:19] | I’m at work. | 我在工作 |
[30:20] | What time does your meet start? | 你的比赛什么时候开始 |
[30:22] | Half an hour. | 半小时后 |
[30:23] | Do you have it? | 你拿到了吗 |
[30:24] | It’s money, Shana, | 是钱 莎娜 |
[30:26] | a lot, and a piece of paper. | 很多钱 还有一张纸 |
[30:28] | You weren’t supposed to look. | 你不该看的 |
[30:29] | Well, I did. | 我已经看了 |
[30:31] | Where does it lead? | 这些做什么的 |
[30:32] | Look, we don’t have time for this. | 我们没时间说这些 |
[30:33] | Do you have a locker, some place it will be safe? | 你有能锁上的柜子吗 或者安全的地方 |
[30:38] | No, I mean we keep our stuff under the counter. | 没有 我们的东西都放在柜台下面 |
[30:41] | Don’t just leave it sitting around for someone to steal. | 别把它干放着等人去偷 |
[30:44] | Where am I supposed to hide five grand? | 那我应该把五千美金藏在哪 |
[30:47] | I’m gonna come by after my meet. | 我比赛一结束就来 |
[31:19] | Excuse me? | 有人吗 |
[31:23] | Refill? | 续杯吗 |
[31:25] | Hey, Mrs. Hastings, is Spencer home? | 海斯汀夫人你好 斯宾塞在家吗 |
[31:29] | She’s just not answering her cell. | 她不接手机 |
[31:31] | Did she say where she went? | 她说去哪里了吗 |
[31:35] | No, no, no, | 不 不是 |
[31:38] | she just borrowed some nail polish | 她借了我的几瓶指甲油 |
[31:40] | and I need it back. | 我想拿回来 |
[31:42] | Could I stop by? | 那我过去拿好吗 |
[31:45] | Great. | 太好了 |
[31:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:12] | Thanks, Mrs. H. | 谢谢 海斯汀夫人 |
[32:13] | I’ll just be a minute. | 我马上就好 |
[32:28] | 《赫里斯大学周刊》 文学教授以斯拉·费兹 在校园内组织慈善朗诵比赛 | |
[32:49] | Ezra in Ravenswood? | 以斯拉怎么在鸦林镇 |
[32:52] | Where are you going with this, Spencer? | 你查这个干什么 斯宾塞 |
[32:55] | 亲爱的斯宾塞·海斯汀 抱歉不能帮你 前任租客的信息是保密的 | |
[33:29] | Hello. | 你好 |
[33:30] | Hi. I have a flower delivery. | 你好 我是来送花的 |
[33:36] | Spencer, you shouldn’t be here. | 斯宾塞 你不该来这里的 |
[33:44] | Look, I don’t want to fight. | 我不想跟你吵架 |
[33:45] | – Are you on drugs? – What? No, I’m not. | -你嗑药了吗 -什么 当然没有 |
[33:48] | You’ve got to be on crack if you think Ezra is “A.” | 如果你以为以斯拉是A 那你肯定是疯了 |
[33:52] | I went through your computer. | 我看过你的电脑了 |
[33:54] | You should really use a password | 如果你想保密的话 |
[33:55] | if you want to keep things private, | 就该给电脑设个密码 |
[33:57] | especially when you’re following some crazy theory. | 尤其是你在追踪什么疯狂理论 |
[33:59] | Look, one of Alison’s stories kept on sticking in my brain | 艾莉森的一个故事在我脑海中挥之不去 |
[34:02] | and I finally figured it out | 我终于弄明白了 |
[34:03] | and I went to “The Hart and Huntsman” | 于是去了雄鹿和猎人酒吧 |
[34:05] | and Ezra was there and he was eating the pie. | 发现以斯拉就在那里吃馅饼 |
[34:07] | Okay. You’re not making sense. | 这理由太不充分了 |
[34:09] | The pie and the beer, Hanna, from the story, okay. | 馅饼和啤酒 汉娜 就是那个故事里的 |
[34:11] | It’s called “Board Shorts Ale.” | 啤酒就叫”短裤啤酒” |
[34:13] | And that’s exactly what Fitz ordered when he was there. | 费兹在酒吧点的就是那种啤酒 |
[34:15] | And don’t you get it? | 你还不明白吗 |
[34:15] | That’s where Alison must have got the nickname. | 艾莉森所说的绰号男一定这样来的 |
[34:17] | Everything’s all jumbled up in Ali’s stories. | 艾莉的故事里什么都很混乱 |
[34:20] | What if you’re connecting the wrong dots? | 要是你把线索联系错了呢 |
[34:21] | Well, come inside. | 那你就跟我一起进来 |
[34:22] | Either I prove it or I’m wrong. | 证实一下 就知道了 |
[34:28] | Are you coming? | 你要进来吗 |
[34:49] | 安全发送 新信息 附件 | |
[35:01] | If Ezra comes home and finds us here– | 要是以斯拉回家发现我们在这里 |
[35:03] | I’ve been watching the place all day. | 我都监视这里一天了 |
[35:04] | He hasn’t been in or out. | 他没有进出过 |
[35:06] | I think he must be out of town. | 他一定是出城了 |
[35:07] | What are we even looking for? | 我们来到底要找什么 |
[35:08] | Primarily, a key. Move. | 首先要找到钥匙 快点 |
[35:12] | I think Ezra may have rented that apartment in Ravenswood. | 我觉得是以斯拉租了鸦林镇的那栋公寓 |
[35:15] | If I can find something that puts him there, | 如果我能找到他去那里的理由 |
[35:17] | I’ll have proof. | 我就找到证据了 |
[35:19] | You’re really serious about this, aren’t you? | 这件事你是认真的 对吧 |
[35:23] | Wait, let’s just say that you’re right. | 等等 假设你是对的 |
[35:26] | If there’s anything that ties him to Ravenswood, | 如果有什么东西证明他跟鸦林镇有关 |
[35:29] | he’s not keeping it here. | 那他也不会放在这里 |
[35:38] | Walk away, Spencer. | 快走开 斯宾塞 |
[35:43] | You know, you’re probably right. | 你说的可能是对的 |
[35:45] | That was easy. | 怎么突然这么听话了 |
[35:47] | I think we’re being watched. | 我们好像被监视了 |
[35:48] | Don’t look. | 不要到处看 |
[35:50] | Just follow my lead. | 听我的行事 |
[35:54] | Yeah, I have not been sleeping well lately. | 最近我睡眠一直不好 |
[35:57] | With all this stuff about Ezra in my head, | 以斯拉的事一直萦绕在我脑海里 |
[36:00] | I don’t even know what I was thinking. | 都不知道自己在想什么了 |
[36:20] | Ezra? | 以斯拉 |
[36:56] | Ezra? | 以斯拉 |
[37:12] | Sorry. I didn’t mean to scare you. | 抱歉 我不是故意吓唬你的 |
[37:22] | Where were you when I woke up? | 我刚醒来的时候 你去哪里了 |
[37:25] | I forgot to lock the back door. | 我忘记关后门了 |
[37:29] | Were you up late reading? | 你看书看到很晚吗 |
[37:31] | Yeah, yeah, for a little bit. | 对 是有点晚 |
[37:35] | What’s wrong? Why couldn’t you sleep? | 怎么了 你怎么不睡觉 |
[37:38] | Are you worried about us? | 你是在担心我们吗 |
[37:40] | I know that I was in a strange place earlier. | 我知道之前我是有点奇怪 |
[37:42] | And you were right about this not working | 你说得对 如果不坦诚相待的话 |
[37:45] | unless we tell the truth. | 我们之间是不可能的 |
[37:48] | Hey, are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[37:53] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[37:55] | I’m just really glad you stayed. | 我真的很高兴你留下了 |
[38:02] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[38:03] | Wait. He has a surveillance camera? | 等等 他那里有监控摄像头吗 |
[38:06] | What if the building manager put it there? | 可能是大楼管理人员安装的呢 |
[38:08] | It was hidden. | 那个藏在暗处的 |
[38:09] | And most honest people put up a sign saying you’re being recorded. | 一般大家都会贴上警示 告诉你有监控 |
[38:12] | Who else do we know who likes to hide cameras | 有谁喜欢在暗处放摄像头 |
[38:14] | and spy on people? | 然后监视别人呢 |
[38:15] | But Mr. Fitz? | 但是费兹老师 |
[38:16] | Mr. Fitz isn’t… | 费兹老师不… |
[38:19] | You’re saying that you think he’s “A”? | 你是说 你觉得他是A吗 |
[38:22] | I know. My head feels like it’s full of hot ice cubes. | 我知道 现在我的大脑里一片混乱 |
[38:24] | I mean, he was so sweet to me when my mom was in jail. | 我妈坐牢的时候 他对我那么好 |
[38:27] | He helped me with my college essays. | 他还帮我完成了大学申请论文 |
[38:29] | He was probably trying to get close | 他可能是想接近我们 |
[38:30] | so we’d let our guard down. | 好让我们放松警惕 |
[38:32] | Have you called Aria? We have to call Aria. | 打电话告诉艾瑞亚了吗 我们得告诉她 |
[38:34] | No, not yet. | 还不能告诉她 |
[38:35] | I don’t think we should tell her | 除非我们百分百确定 |
[38:36] | until we’re 100% sure. | 否则还是先别告诉她 |
[38:38] | Well, she’s in Syracuse with her dad. | 她现在跟她爸爸一起在锡拉库扎呢 |
[38:40] | So she’s safe for now. | 所以她暂时是安全的 |
[38:41] | Oh, thank God you brought coffee. | 还好你带咖啡来了 |
[38:43] | Here, do you want me to make some? | 给我 需要我去煮几杯吗 |
[38:43] | Yes, but not with that. | 可以 但是不能用这个 |
[38:45] | That’s for Shana. | 这是给莎娜的 |
[38:47] | What does Shana want with a bag of beans? | 莎娜要一袋咖啡豆干什么 |
[38:48] | And why are you still talking to her? | 你为什么现在还跟她有联系 |
[38:54] | She needed me to help her with this. | 她要我帮她藏着这个 |
[38:59] | Shana give you this? | 这是莎娜给你的 |
[39:02] | No. It belongs to Alison. | 不是 这是艾莉森的 |
[39:05] | Shana was supposed to meet me at the Brew, | 莎娜应该去咖啡店找我的 |
[39:06] | but she never showed up. | 但是没去 |
[39:08] | There’s contact information there, | 上面还有联系信息 |
[39:10] | maybe for other people who are helping her | 可能是给帮她的人的 |
[39:12] | or places to stay. | 或者是找住处用的 |
[39:14] | All I know is that Alison’s running out of money | 我只知道艾莉森现在没钱了 |
[39:16] | and Shana’s the only one who knows how to reach her. | 而只有莎娜知道怎么联系到她 |
[39:19] | If she can’t deliver it — | 如果她无法把钱送到 |
[39:20] | Ali can’t keep on the move. | 艾莉就无法继续转移 |
[39:22] | And she’s vulnerable. | 那她会不堪一击的 |
[39:24] | When was the last time you talked with Shana? | 你上次跟莎娜说话是什么时候 |
[39:26] | This afternoon. Why? | 今天下午 怎么了 |
[39:28] | You said that Ezra never came home today. | 你说今天以斯拉一直没回家 |
[39:30] | Do you think he’s got her? | 会不会是他把她抓住了 |
[39:32] | I think maybe he wants Shana to lead him to Alison | 我觉得他是想让莎娜带他找到艾莉森 |
[39:34] | so he can finish what he started. | 好结束他开始的一切 |
[40:20] | Alison? | 艾莉森 |
[40:24] | Shana, do you have it? | 莎娜 拿到了吗 |
[40:27] | I was… | 我… |
[40:29] | I’m… | 我… |
[40:29] | Shana, do you have it? | 莎娜 拿到没有 |
[40:31] | Do you have the money? | 钱你拿到没有 |
[40:34] | Shana? | 莎娜 |
[40:35] | I don’t… I’m not sure where I am. | 我… 我不知道现在我在哪里 |
[40:44] | 离开玫瑰镇 欢迎再来 不要 | |
[40:47] | – Shana? – I have to hang up now. | -莎娜 -我得先挂了 |
[40:51] | What do you mean? | 这话什么意思 |
[40:53] | I’m sorry I have to go. | 抱歉 我得挂了 |
[40:54] | Shana, what happened to the money? | 莎娜 钱怎么样了 |
[40:55] | I don’t have it. | 我没拿到 |
[41:00] | What am I supposed to do? | 那我怎么办 |
[41:01] | I have to go. | 我得挂了 |
[42:16] | Maybe you did it, maybe you didn’t. | 可能是你做的 可能不是你做的 |
[42:23] | Sam says you didn’t kill her, and I’ve known Sam a long time. | 山姆说你没杀他 我认识山姆很久了 |
[42:30] | I’ve got a lot of faith in Sam. That’s why I took this job. | 我相信山姆 所以才接下这份工作的 |
[42:34] | If I had thought you were a professional killer, | 如果我早知道你是个职业杀手 |
[42:37] | I wouldn’t have any part of it. | 我肯定不会参与的 |