时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | It’s from “A.” | 是A发来的 |
[00:04] | “Did you miss me, bitches?” | “想我了吗 贱人们” |
[00:08] | You need to give me those names, Paige. | 佩奇 告诉我他们的名字 |
[00:10] | Eddie wants Ezra to know | 爱迪希望以斯拉知道 |
[00:11] | that there’s something to look into at Radley. | 拉德里有东西值得调查 |
[00:13] | Oh, my God, I think that’s supposed to be Mrs. Dilaurentis. | 我的天 我想这是迪劳伦提斯太太 |
[00:15] | Mrs. D was on the board at Radley Sanitarium. | 迪夫人是拉德里疗养院的董事会成员 |
[00:17] | Bethany was a patient there. | 宝芬妮曾是那里的患者 |
[00:19] | Bethany was buried in her yard | 宝芬妮被埋在她院子里 |
[00:21] | You think that “A” killed bethany and Mrs. D? | 你觉得宝芬妮和迪夫人都是A杀的 |
[00:23] | Is there something going on between you two? | 你们俩之间没什么事吗 |
[00:24] | – That would be a connection. – A slip. | -这可能成为联系之一 -越了一次线 |
[00:26] | Caleb, I had no idea when you’d come back, | 凯勒 我当时不知道你什么时候回来 |
[00:29] | or if you’d ever come back. | 也不知道你是否会回来 |
[00:30] | I won’t be staying long. | 我待不了多久 |
[00:31] | Your hair. Your clothes. | 你换发型 换服装 |
[00:32] | You know, a lot’s changed with you since she’s been back. | 她回来后你改变了不少 |
[00:34] | Oh, yeah. And nothing’s changed with you? | 没错 你没改变吗 |
[00:36] | Lucas and Melissa are working with Mona. | 是卢卡斯和梅丽莎跟梦娜联手了 |
[00:39] | And they’re all after Alison. | 他们都在害艾莉森 |
[00:42] | They remember how Alison treated them. | 他们记得艾莉森以前是怎样对待他们的 |
[00:44] | They don’t want things to go back to the way they were. | 他们不想回到跟以前一样 |
[00:46] | Then maybe we can really get rid of her. | 那也许我们真的能除掉她 |
[00:55] | Mr. Ibarra is the only teacher of yours | 我和你爸爸在德州的时候 |
[00:57] | who wouldn’t schedule a video conference with me | 伊瓦拉先生是唯一一个不肯和我 |
[00:59] | while I was in Texas with your dad. | 约视频会议的老师 |
[01:01] | Is he new? | 他是新来的吗 |
[01:02] | Yes, and he’s very low-tech. | 对 他不太懂新科技 |
[01:04] | He won’t even use an electric pencil sharpener. | 他连电动削笔器都不会用 |
[01:12] | Bye, mom. | 妈妈再见 |
[01:13] | Uh, Emily, wait a second. | 艾米丽 等一下 |
[01:16] | I just had a thought. | 我突然有个想法 |
[01:18] | Ask Alison to come by for dinner. | 叫艾莉森过来吃晚餐吧 |
[01:20] | When? | 什么时候 |
[01:21] | Tonight. | 今晚 |
[01:22] | Tonight? | 今晚 |
[01:24] | Yeah. Spur of the moment. | 对 我突然心血来潮 |
[01:25] | And you know what? Ask the other girls to come, too. | 干脆叫上另外几个女孩儿一起来 |
[01:28] | She was just at the house. | 她刚回到那个家里 |
[01:29] | Well, I know, but we didn’t really get a chance to talk. | 我知道 但是我们还没有机会好好聊聊 |
[01:32] | And with everything Alison’s been through, | 想到艾莉森经历的一切 |
[01:34] | I just want her to know that if she needs an ear that’s attached to an adult, | 我想让她知道如果她需要向成年人倾诉 |
[01:37] | I’m here for her. | 我就在她身边 |
[01:39] | Okay. | 好的 |
[01:42] | All of us? | 所有人 |
[01:43] | What does your mom want with all of us? | 你妈妈请我们一起干什么 |
[01:45] | Well, I think she’s mostly asking Ali. | 她主要是想请艾莉 |
[01:48] | That’s not like your mom. | 这不像你妈妈的作风 |
[01:50] | She’s a planner. | 她做事情不会一时兴起 |
[01:51] | Okay, I’m pretty sure Emily’s mom | 我相信艾米丽的妈妈 |
[01:52] | is not one of Mona’s secret ninjas. | 不是梦娜的神秘忍者 |
[01:54] | Are we supposed to be suspicious of everyone now? | 我们现在要怀疑每一个人了吗 |
[01:56] | It saves time. | 可以省点时间 |
[01:58] | Well, I don’t think I’m gonna be finished at Radley. | 我应该还没从在拉德里回来 |
[02:00] | I can’t just put that Bethany drawing | 我总不能直接把宝芬妮的画 |
[02:01] | up on the bulletin board with my phone number. | 写上我的电话号码后挂在布告牌上吧 |
[02:03] | It’s gonna take a while. | 需要花点时间 |
[02:05] | “A” is not gonna give us a while. | A不会给我们时间 |
[02:07] | Hey, are you going to Ezra’s later to help him | 你一会儿要去以斯拉那里帮他 |
[02:09] | move his research and spy stuff? | 搬那些研究和间谍用品吗 |
[02:11] | Sure. | 当然 |
[02:12] | Look, Em, I will try to make it, but… | 艾米 我会尽量赶过去 但是 |
[02:14] | Can you put your mom off? | 你能应付一下你妈妈吗 |
[02:16] | No, not without an epic excuse. | 没办法 我没有什么正当的理由 |
[02:20] | Okay. | 好的 |
[02:21] | Then we’ll just do it, get it over with. | 那我们就去吧 尽早解脱 |
[02:23] | Your wish is our command. | 你的想法就是我们的命令 |
[02:26] | What is that supposed to mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[02:28] | I have to go to class. | 我得去上课了 |
[02:36] | Um, do you think you can walk me home after school? | 你放学后能陪我回家吗 |
[02:40] | Everything that happened with “A” at my house | A在我家做的那些事 |
[02:41] | was just really intense. | 让我很紧张 |
[02:43] | Sure. | 当然 |
[02:46] | How’s your arm? | 你胳膊怎么样了 |
[02:47] | It’s okay. I’ll be fine. | 没事 会好的 |
[02:50] | I don’t know if I’ll be fine. | 我不知我能不能好起来 |
[02:52] | Do you think the teachers will see my bruises? | 你觉得老师会看到我的淤青吗 |
[02:54] | And what if they ask questions? | 他们如果问起来怎么办 |
[02:55] | I mean, that’s the kind of thing | 这种事他们 |
[02:56] | that they have to report, don’t they? | 必须要报告 不是吗 |
[02:59] | Ali, breathe. | 艾莉 深呼吸 |
[03:00] | The concealer covers most of it anyway. | 遮瑕膏基本上都遮住了 |
[03:05] | Hey, Emily. | 好呀 艾米丽 |
[03:07] | Hi, Sydney. | 好 希妮 |
[03:09] | You must be Alison. I’m Sydney. | 你一定是艾莉森吧 我叫希妮 |
[03:12] | That’s a beautiful scarf. | 围巾真好看 |
[03:41] | A rat? | 老鼠 |
[03:42] | Yesterday, after practice. | 昨天训练结束之后 |
[03:44] | I heard her screaming. | 我听到她在尖叫 |
[03:45] | Somebody put a dead rat in her cap. | 有人在她柜子里放了一只死老鼠 |
[03:47] | You didn’t hear about this? | 你没听说吗 |
[03:48] | No. | 没有 |
[03:50] | She was shaking all over. | 她全身颤抖 |
[03:51] | I guess she has a thing with rodents. | 我想她害怕啮齿动物 |
[03:54] | Who did it? | 是谁干的 |
[03:54] | No one’s fessed up. | 没人承认 |
[03:56] | Coach wants a team meeting, but I don’t think | 教练想开小组会 但我认为 |
[03:58] | it was someone on the sharks. | 不是游泳队里的人 |
[03:59] | Everyone loves Paige. | 大家都很爱佩奇 |
[04:01] | Likes her, I mean. | 我是说喜欢她 |
[04:03] | Well, I haven’t seen her yet. | 我还没见到她 |
[04:05] | I don’t think she came to school. | 她好像没来学校 |
[04:09] | You okay, Emily? | 你没事吧 艾米丽 |
[04:10] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 没事 没事 |
[04:15] | What do you know about this? | 你对这件事知道多少 |
[04:18] | You’re gonna have to give me a hint. | 你得给我点提示 |
[04:20] | What happened to Paige? | 佩奇的遭遇 |
[04:22] | Oh, the rat. | 你是说老鼠那件事 |
[04:23] | Ah, god, it makes me irked just to think about it. | 天呐 光想着我都觉得很生气 |
[04:26] | – Hey, Sydney. – Hey. | -希妮 你好 -你好 |
[04:29] | Such a creepy thing to do to someone as sweet as Paige. | 对佩奇这么好的人做这种事 真是太恐怖了 |
[04:33] | How is she? | 她怎么样了 |
[04:34] | She stayed home today. Scared. | 她今天待在家里 吓坏了 |
[04:36] | A dead rat has “Boy” written all over it. | 一只死老鼠全身写着男孩字样 |
[04:39] | Any particular boy? | 是某个特定的人吗 |
[04:41] | None comes to mind. | 没想到 |
[04:43] | Not even Noel Kahn? | 那诺埃尔·卡恩呢 |
[04:48] | He lent me his notes as a favor. | 他把笔记借给我 |
[04:52] | Later. | 一会见 |
[05:10] | Caleb? | 凯勒 |
[05:12] | What are you doing here? | 你来这干嘛 |
[05:15] | Exit exams. | 退学考试 |
[05:16] | Well, how’s reading about monsters gonna help you? | 看怪物书对考试能有帮助吗 |
[05:19] | Shouldn’t you be studying? | 你不是该学习吗 |
[05:21] | I’ll wing it. | 我会临场发挥的 |
[05:23] | You can’t wing it. | 你没法临场发挥 |
[05:23] | It’s like all of high school in one test. | 这是一场考试浓缩了高中的全部知识 |
[05:25] | Look, I’m good. Okay? | 我没事的 好吗 |
[05:26] | If they ask who signed the Emancipation Proclamation, | 如果问到是谁签署的《解放黑奴宣言》 |
[05:29] | I’ll say Daniel Day Lewis. | 我会回答是丹尼尔·戴·刘易斯[英国演员] |
[05:32] | What? | 怎么了 |
[05:33] | I believed it. | 反正我信了 |
[05:41] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[05:42] | I should’ve asked. | 我应该先问问你的 |
[05:45] | You never did. | 你从来没问过 |
[05:52] | So what’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[05:54] | What do you mean? | 你是指什么 |
[05:55] | You only eat three at a time | 你只有在逃避某事时 |
[05:56] | when you’re bugging out about something. | 才会一次吃三根 |
[05:59] | Is it about Alison? | 是艾莉森的事吗 |
[06:02] | Okay, Emily’s mom is making dinner for her tonight. | 艾米丽的妈妈今晚给她做晚饭 |
[06:04] | And we all have to be there | 我们全都得去她家 |
[06:05] | in case Mrs. Fields decides to grill her, too. | 以防菲尔兹夫人也决定盘问她 |
[06:09] | Why do you all have to be there? | 你们为什么全都得去她家 |
[06:11] | How much immoral support does Alison need? | 艾莉森还需要多少不道德的支持 |
[06:13] | Caleb. | 凯勒 |
[06:14] | If you’re gonna make a break, just do it. | 如果你想要休息一下 就去吧 |
[06:16] | It’s not that easy. | 这件事没这么简单 |
[06:17] | I didn’t say it wouldn’t be messy. | 我没说这件事不会混乱 |
[06:20] | Caleb, I’ve been through a divorce. Okay? | 凯勒 我已经经历过一次父母的离婚了 |
[06:22] | It’s not just about cutting off Alison. | 这不止是要和艾莉森分开 |
[06:25] | I don’t want to get into some weird custody battle | 我是不想被卷入身边朋友的那些怪异的 |
[06:27] | over our friends. | 监护权争夺战 |
[06:29] | Well, if you lose them, you’ve always got me. | 如果你失去他们 我还是会一直在你身边 |
[06:39] | I should probably get in there. | 我也许该进去了 |
[06:41] | I could use the next 10 minutes to figure out | 接下来我可以用十分钟来弄清楚 |
[06:43] | why there are three branches of government. | 为什么政府会有三个分支 |
[06:45] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[07:13] | Hey there. | 你好 |
[07:14] | You the new volunteer? | 你是新来的志愿者 |
[07:20] | Aria? | 艾瑞亚 |
[07:25] | I mangled it, didn’t I? | 我没念错吧 |
[07:28] | What? | 什么 |
[07:29] | Your name on the badge. | 你胸卡上的名字 |
[07:34] | Oh, no. No, you got it right. | 不 不 你没念错 |
[07:40] | Did you volunteer for the reading program last year? | 你去年做过阅读计划的志愿者吗 |
[07:44] | Nope. No, this is my first time here. | 没 没有 这是我第一次来 |
[07:48] | Feel like we’ve met before. | 感觉我们以前见过 |
[07:54] | I don’t think so. | 应该没有 |
[08:06] | It’s good to see you again, | 很高兴再次见到你 |
[08:08] | now that the smoke has cleared. | 现在烟雾散去 |
[08:11] | Yeah, my ears are still ringing. | 是的 我的耳朵还在嗡嗡作响 |
[08:15] | Well, I’m glad I’m not the only one | 很高兴我不是唯一一个 |
[08:17] | that has to take these tests. | 必须参加这些考试的人 |
[08:20] | I’m taking them to get out, | 我参加是为了离开学校 |
[08:21] | you’re taking them to get in. | 而你是为了进入学校 |
[08:24] | Either way, it all comes down to the same thing. | 无论怎么样 本质都是一样的 |
[08:29] | Pass-fail, win-lose. | 及格或是不及格 不是赢就是输 |
[08:33] | Is that what you learned those two years | 这就是你这两年被人关在牢笼里 |
[08:34] | someone had you in a box? | 所学到的东西吗 |
[08:41] | I got out of the box, didn’t I? | 我逃出生天了 不是吗 |
[08:43] | With a little help from your friends. | 是你的朋友帮了你 |
[08:46] | Everybody needs someone to depend on. | 每个人都需要有人依靠 |
[08:48] | You seem to need a lot of support. | 看来你很多的支持 |
[08:51] | I’m not sure I know what you mean. | 我不确定自己有没有理解你的意思 |
[08:54] | I’m not sure either. | 我也不确定 |
[08:56] | I don’t know you that well. | 我没那么了解你 |
[08:58] | You don’t know me at all. | 你根本不了解我 |
[08:59] | That’s right. | 说得对 |
[09:01] | I just know you from what you leave behind. | 我只知道你身后留下了什么 |
[09:03] | Like a tornado. | 就像一阵龙卷风 |
[09:08] | Notice how the artist used the paint. | 注意看这个艺术家怎么运用色彩 |
[09:11] | He wanted to capture a feeling as much as the flower. | 他想捕捉的除了花 还有一种感受 |
[09:13] | I want you to do the same. | 我希望你们也能这么做 |
[09:15] | Use any color that expresses how the flower makes you feel. | 用什么颜色都行 表现出这朵花给你的感受 |
[09:19] | No, Donna, don’t do that. | 不 唐娜 别这样 |
[09:22] | There are no mistakes, guys. | 这里不存在错误 |
[09:23] | Great paintings often come out of mistakes. | 伟大的画往往来自于错误 |
[09:26] | Aria, would you mind spreading out the other prints on the table? | 艾瑞亚 你能把其他的图分摆在桌上吗 |
[09:51] | Thief. | 小偷 |
[09:55] | Thief. | 小偷 |
[09:56] | Rhonda. It’s one thing to not participate, | 朗达 不参与是一回事 |
[09:59] | it’s another to disrupt. | 捣乱就是另一回事了 |
[10:00] | She stole my drawing! | 她偷了我的画 |
[10:02] | No, she didn’t. | 不 她没有 |
[10:02] | This is Aria’s first class with us. | 艾瑞亚是第一次来跟我们上课 |
[10:06] | Just ignore her. She’s having a day. | 别理她 她心情不好 |
[10:08] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[10:09] | Police may have upset her. | 可能是警察让她心烦了 |
[10:11] | That patient they found dead was her former roommate. | 他们找到的那个死去的病人是她之前的室友 |
[10:26] | Hey, when did you get back? | 你什么时候回来的 |
[10:29] | Last night. | 昨晚 |
[10:31] | Where’s Dad? | 爸爸呢 |
[10:32] | My apartment. | 在我公寓 |
[10:34] | I thought I’d give him some space | 我想给他点空间 |
[10:35] | and come here and maybe talk some sense into mom. | 我就来这劝劝妈妈 让她想清楚 |
[10:40] | Is he okay? | 他没事吧 |
[10:42] | He’s all right for the moment. | 目前暂时没事 |
[10:48] | Have you been in the barn lately? | 你最近去过谷仓吗 |
[10:50] | No. No one has. | 没有 没人去过 |
[10:52] | Not since mom fired my sober-buddy. Why? | 自从妈炒了我的监督员之后 怎么了 |
[10:54] | He may have been sober, but he was a lousy housekeeper. | 他或许不嗑药 不过真不是个当管家的料 |
[10:57] | He left food out. | 他把食物撒得满地都是 |
[11:01] | Dad wants to sell the house. | 爸爸想卖了这房子 |
[11:05] | Maybe they should. | 或许他们是该这么做 |
[11:07] | The house, Melissa. | 这间房子 梅丽莎 |
[11:08] | This is our home. | 这是我们的家 |
[11:12] | Let me throw this away and then we can talk. | 我先把这个扔了 然后我们再谈 |
[11:14] | No, if he left a mess, I should clean it up. | 不 他弄脏的地方应该由我来清理 |
[11:16] | – He was here for me– – No, it’s okay. | -他来这是为了我… – 不用了 |
[11:17] | Just let me do something, okay? Please. | 让我做点什么好吗 求你了 |
[11:19] | – Spencer. – What is in here? | -斯宾塞 -里面是什么 |
[11:24] | Oh, my god! | 我的天哪 |
[11:33] | I told you he left food out. | 我说了 他把食物撒得满地都是 |
[11:38] | I have to go wash my hands now. | 现在我得去洗洗手 |
[11:53] | Where have you been? | 你去哪儿了 |
[11:54] | I got your S.O.S. when I was at the store. | 收到你的求救信号时我在商店里 |
[11:56] | What’s going on? What’s wrong? | 出什么事了 怎么了 |
[11:57] | What did you say to Alison? | 你跟艾莉森说什么了 |
[12:00] | What? | 怎么了 |
[12:01] | She just left me a message, pissed. | 她刚刚给我留言了 她很生气 |
[12:03] | What did you say to her? | 你跟她说什么了 |
[12:05] | Were you trying to catch her in a lie? | 你想当面戳穿她的谎言吗 |
[12:07] | I don’t need to catch her, okay? | 我根本不必当面戳穿 |
[12:08] | I’m way ahead of her. | 她的谎言我心里清楚得很 |
[12:10] | Besides who cares if alison’s pissed? | 而且谁在乎艾莉森生不生气 |
[12:13] | You’re trying to dump her anyway, right? | 反正你打算摆脱她 不是吗 |
[12:14] | I don’t need you to do that for me. | 我不需要你来帮我这么做 |
[12:17] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[12:18] | It’s a beer. | 啤酒啊 |
[12:20] | What are we celebrating? | 我们要庆祝什么 |
[12:22] | My freedom. | 我自由了 |
[12:24] | I walked out of that stupid test. | 我退出了那个愚蠢的考试 |
[12:26] | Caleb, why would you do that? | 凯勒 你为什么这么做 |
[12:28] | Because algebra and civics, | 因为代数和公民教育 |
[12:30] | they don’t mean a damn thing in the real world, Hanna. | 这种东西在现实世界里毫无意义 汉娜 |
[12:33] | Wow. You are making some really great life choices right now. | 你现在所做的人生选择可真明智啊 |
[12:36] | Yeah, well, it’s called a decision. | 没错 这就叫决定 |
[12:38] | You’re just mad ’cause I can make them, you can’t. | 你生气只是因为我可以下定决心 你却不能 |
[12:41] | How’s this for a decision? | 那我也来做个决定吧 |
[12:43] | You need to leave now. | 你马上给我离开 |
[12:45] | I have a dinner to go to. | 我还要出去吃晚饭 |
[12:52] | Enjoy the pot roast. | 好好享用炖肉吧 |
[13:10] | Spencer. | 斯宾塞 |
[13:11] | You ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[13:13] | Sure. | 当然 |
[13:21] | Wow. | 哇 |
[13:24] | Wow what? | 哇什么 |
[13:25] | Nothing. I just– | 没什么 我就是… |
[13:27] | Wow, I forgot how enthusiastic you were about watching things. | 吓了一跳 我都忘了你有多热衷于监视观察 |
[13:34] | Have you heard from Aria? | 艾瑞亚有联系过你吗 |
[13:36] | Yeah, I just talked to her. | 有 我们刚刚才说过话 |
[13:38] | You should have waited. | 你应该等着 |
[13:38] | I can talk to Eddie myself once the police finish. | 等警方问完话 我可以自己去跟爱迪谈 |
[13:42] | Look, in my experience with Eddie Lamb | 据我对爱迪·兰博的了解 |
[13:44] | He’s much less likely to talk to you | 通常在警察走之后 |
[13:45] | after the police leave. | 他就不太可能跟你交谈了 |
[13:46] | He wants us to know something. | 他想让我们知道些事情 |
[13:48] | He left a picture on my doorstep. | 他在我家门口留下了一幅画 |
[13:50] | Yeah, because he’s a good guy, | 是 那是因为他是个好人 |
[13:51] | but he’s really big on self-preservation. | 但他很懂得自我保护 |
[13:56] | Aria will be fine. | 艾瑞亚不会有事的 |
[13:58] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[13:59] | She told me not to let you do any heavy lifting. | 她叮嘱我别让你搬重物 |
[14:04] | Did you park downstairs? | 你把车停在楼下了吗 |
[14:06] | Around the corner. | 停在拐角 |
[14:08] | Good. | 好 |
[14:09] | I hope your friend’s shed has a lot of room. | 希望你朋友的棚屋有足够的空间 |
[14:12] | It’s a little bit more than Aria let on. | 这些东西比艾瑞亚提起的要多 |
[14:17] | Actually, would you let me borrow one of those cameras? | 你能借我一台摄像机吗 |
[14:25] | There’s just somebody that I want to keep my eye on. | 我想监视某个人 |
[14:31] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[14:49] | You’re a little out of your neighborhood. | 你好像离自己家远了点 |
[14:51] | Sometimes I just like to walk. | 有时候我就是想随处走走 |
[14:55] | Pretty awful, isn’t it, | 真可怕 不是吗 |
[14:57] | how things change so quickly in this town? | 镇上的事情怎么会变化得如此之快 |
[15:00] | Somebody’s your girlfriend, then they’re not. | 有些人刚刚还是你女友 转眼间就不是了 |
[15:02] | One day there’s a house and the next day… | 前一天这里还有幢房子 第二天 |
[15:06] | it’s gone. | 就没了 |
[15:10] | If you or one of your goon squad play that trick on Paige… | 如果是你或你小分队的人捉弄佩奇 |
[15:15] | You can call me a lot of names, but don’t call me an amateur. | 你叫我什么都可以 不过别叫我外行 |
[15:19] | A dead rat? | 一只死老鼠 |
[15:20] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[15:23] | Give my love to Alison. | 代我向艾莉森问好 |
[15:31] | It’s like I said. | 就像我刚说的那样 |
[15:37] | Thank you for showing up on that roof. | 谢谢你当时出现在那个屋顶上 |
[15:41] | It’s turning into my greatest hit. | 这已经成了我的最佳事迹 |
[15:43] | It was pretty impressive. | 那真的令人印象深刻 |
[15:49] | All those boxes… | 所有这些的箱子 |
[15:52] | All those words, and it wasn’t even the book I wanted to write. | 所有的文字 那本书甚至不是我想写的 |
[15:57] | What did you want to write about? | 你想写些什么呢 |
[16:01] | My family. | 我的家庭 |
[16:03] | My brother and me. | 我哥哥和我 |
[16:04] | What happened when my parents divorced, | 我父母离异后发生的事 |
[16:07] | and my mother and father | 我的父母亲 |
[16:08] | changed from who we thought they were to | 从我们以为的样子 |
[16:11] | who they really are. | 变成了他们真正的样子 |
[16:14] | And I was gonna figure it out all on paper, but… | 我本打算都写下来搞明白 但是 |
[16:17] | I couldn’t. | 我做不到 |
[16:20] | Yeah, well, families can be hard. | 是啊 涉及到家庭的事会比较困难 |
[16:28] | So I went with a mystery that I thought I could solve. | 所以我开始解决一个自以为能解开的谜题 |
[16:30] | And not only did I not solve it, | 结果我不仅没有解决 |
[16:32] | I, um… | 我 |
[16:35] | I probably made it worse. | 我还可能让它变得更糟了 |
[16:39] | I know that feeling. | 我懂那种感觉 |
[16:42] | The camera is for my sister. | 装摄像机是为了我姐姐 |
[16:45] | She’s connected to all of this. | 她和这些事都有关联 |
[16:47] | I just have to figure out how. | 我只是想弄清楚原因 |
[16:50] | Maybe we should put down the puzzles and walk away. | 也许我们该放下这些谜题然后离开 |
[16:55] | Now, well, when you figure out how to do that, | 那好 等你想出来怎么做到这一点 |
[16:57] | you give me a call, okay? | 打个电话给我 好吗 |
[17:01] | You’ll be the first one. | 我一定第一个打给你 |
[17:18] | Rhonda, what are you doing in here? | 朗达 你在这儿做什么 |
[17:21] | That doesn’t belong to you. | 那东西不属于你 |
[17:22] | You ripped that out of my book. | 你是从我的本子上撕下来的 |
[17:23] | Where is it? | 它在哪 |
[17:26] | Rhonda, I don’t… | 朗达 我不 |
[17:27] | She gave these to me, not to you! | 她把这些东西给我了 不是给你 |
[17:31] | Who gave them to you? Bethany? | 是谁把这些给你的 宝芬妮吗 |
[17:32] | You know what they do to thieves? | 你知道他们怎么处罚小偷吗 |
[17:34] | They cut off their hands. | 他们会剁掉小偷的手 |
[17:37] | What you gonna do, little girl, when you’ve got no hands? | 小姑娘 如果你没了双手要怎么办呢 |
[17:52] | Why did Bethany give that to you? | 宝芬妮为什么要把这个给你 |
[17:54] | What are you trying to say? You think I’m a thief? | 你想说什么 你觉得我是小偷吗 |
[17:56] | You’re the thief! | 你才是小偷 |
[17:57] | No. | 不是 |
[17:59] | What’s going on in here? | 发生什么事了 |
[18:02] | What do you think Aria stole from you? | 你觉得艾瑞亚偷了你什么东西 |
[18:06] | Rhonda, I asked you a question. | 朗达 我在问你问题 |
[18:09] | I need to take my shower now. | 我现在要去洗澡了 |
[18:50] | I got your text. | 我收到了你的短信 |
[18:51] | Cramps? Really? | 腿抽筋 真的吗 |
[18:53] | Sneak up much? | 鬼鬼祟祟的干吗 |
[18:55] | Aria’s stuck at Radley, Spencer bailed on me. | 艾瑞亚困在拉德里 斯宾塞放了我鸽子 |
[18:58] | I mean, it can’t just be Ali, my mom and me. | 不能只有艾莉 我妈跟我啊 |
[19:01] | When did your mom start drinking beer? | 你妈妈什么时候开始喝啤酒了 |
[19:04] | She washes her hair with it. | 她用这个洗头 |
[19:06] | Look, I kind of have a headache. | 我有点头疼 |
[19:07] | Okay, you can have your headache in two weeks | 好吧 接下来两周你可以头疼 |
[19:09] | to go with your cramps. | 加腿抽筋 |
[19:11] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[19:12] | Hanna, my mom is making pop-overs. | 汉娜 我妈妈在做空心松饼 |
[19:15] | You know what that means. | 你知道这意味着什么 |
[19:16] | Look, I’ve hit my Ali limit for one day. | 我今天已经用完了”艾莉限额” |
[19:19] | Every minute with her | 跟她在一起的每一分钟 |
[19:20] | just sucks so much energy out of you. | 都会耗掉你身上的大量能量 |
[19:21] | Yeah, well, she’s really nervous about all this. | 因为她很紧张啊 |
[19:23] | I mean, the cops have been breathing down her neck. | 警察最近对她盯得很紧 |
[19:25] | It’s not the cops, Em, it’s your mom. | 不是警察 艾米 是你妈妈 |
[19:28] | Maybe she could use some practice | 也许她应该花点时间 |
[19:29] | getting her story straight. We all could. | 把自己的口供理一理 我们都一样 |
[19:31] | Yeah, that’s why you need to be there. | 所以你必须去 |
[19:33] | Em, what’s going on with you two? | 艾米 你们俩最近怎么了 |
[19:36] | I don’t know. It’s– | 我也不知道 |
[19:39] | Ali’s just been really needy. | 艾莉最近 很粘人 |
[19:44] | Fine. I’ll get some shoes. | 好吧 我去找鞋 |
[19:47] | Okay. | 好的 |
[19:49] | And brush your hair. | 记得梳梳头发 |
[19:52] | 10 minutes, my house. Thanks. | 十分钟后我家见 谢谢 |
[20:33] | Who told her she could have that shower stall? | 她凭什么用那个洗澡间 |
[20:36] | That’s my shower stall! | 那是我的洗澡间 |
[20:38] | Everybody around here’s taking all my stuff! | 怎么谁都抢我的东西 |
[20:40] | Everybody! | 每个人都抢 |
[21:15] | Mrs. Horowitz means well. | 霍罗威茨老师是好意 |
[21:16] | I really shouldn’t laugh. | 我不应该笑的 |
[21:19] | Oh, no. Seriously, please laugh. | 不会 您尽情笑吧 |
[21:20] | I need as much laughter as I can get. | 我现在很需要听到笑声 |
[21:23] | Hey, Hanna. | 汉娜你来了 |
[21:25] | Hey, Mrs. Fields. | 菲尔兹夫人 |
[21:26] | Sorry, I’m late. | 抱歉我迟到了 |
[21:27] | No worries. We were just getting ready to bring things to the table. | 别担心 我们正准备上菜呢 |
[21:29] | Do you want something to drink? | 你要喝点什么吗 |
[21:31] | Water is fine. | 喝水就好 |
[21:32] | Oh, there you go. | 那请便 |
[21:33] | Em, you want to give me a hand? | 艾米 过来帮我一下吧 |
[21:35] | Sure. | 好的 |
[21:43] | Hey, did you talk to Caleb? | 你跟凯勒谈了吗 |
[21:47] | He’s not gonna make any trouble. | 他不会制造麻烦的 |
[21:49] | A boy like that can make trouble without even trying. | 他那种人毫不费力就能制造麻烦 |
[21:53] | Well, I trust him. | 我信任他 |
[21:54] | I don’t. | 我不信 |
[21:56] | Now would be a really bad time to make a mistake. | 现在不是犯错误的好时机 |
[21:58] | Caleb is not a mistake. | 凯勒不是错误 |
[22:00] | He is the most un-mistake thing in my life. | 他是我人生中最正确的选择 |
[22:02] | You have to keep a clear head, Hanna. | 你得头脑清醒点 汉娜 |
[22:04] | It’s hard to do that when you’re kissing somebody. | 忙着亲吻的时候很难保持清醒 |
[22:06] | So what do you want me to do? | 那你希望我怎么做 |
[22:08] | And keep it simple | 说得简单点 |
[22:09] | because you know I’m not very smart. | 因为我并不是很聪明 |
[22:11] | I’m just saying. | 我只是想说 |
[22:12] | He came back to town, | 他回来的时候 |
[22:13] | you were still in a relationship. | 你还在跟别人谈恋爱 |
[22:15] | Maybe you should just cool it a little bit, | 也许你应该冷静一点 |
[22:18] | make sure that you’re doing the right thing… | 确保自己做出正确的决定 |
[22:20] | for everybody. | 为了大家好 |
[22:23] | Are you telling me not to see Caleb? | 你是让我别再跟凯勒见面吗 |
[22:27] | Who wants a pop-over? | 谁想吃空心松饼 |
[22:29] | Save one for me. | 给我留一个 |
[23:02] | Long day? | 很辛苦吗 |
[23:06] | Yeah. | 有点 |
[23:07] | I’m actually really late to a friend’s house though, so… | 而且我现在得赶去朋友家 所以… |
[23:09] | Volunteers don’t usually stay this late. | 志愿者们一般不会留这么晚 |
[23:12] | Radley can be a little overwhelming. | 拉德里有时候挺累人的 |
[23:15] | Well, it’s only my first day. | 这是我第一次 |
[23:17] | I’ll catch on. | 慢慢就好了 |
[23:27] | What are you looking for? | 你在找什么 |
[23:30] | I’m sorry. I’m late. I have to go. | 抱歉 我迟到了 我得走了 |
[23:48] | Is this Ezra Fitz? | 是以斯拉·费兹吗 |
[23:51] | So they gave us a deal on the replacement windows. | 他们便宜卖给了我们替换窗户 |
[23:54] | It’s the second set of widows we bought this year. | 这是我们今年第二次换窗子 |
[23:56] | Al Simon said it was a “bad luck” discount. | 艾尔·西蒙说这算是”厄运折扣” |
[23:59] | I could use one of them. | 我也想要 |
[24:00] | I think we all could. | 我们都挺需要的 |
[24:02] | If you ask me, | 要我说 |
[24:03] | I think people make their own luck. | 人们的命运都是自己支配的 |
[24:05] | Sometimes things happen that aren’t anybody’s fault. | 有时候天有不测风云 怪不得谁 |
[24:08] | Yeah, like, I don’t know, say like a meteor falls | 没错 比如 流星划落 |
[24:12] | and hits your car, but the walking around stuff, | 砸在了你的车上 这确实没办法 |
[24:15] | that’s usually somebody else’s fault. | 但日常生活中却总有元凶 |
[24:18] | Right, Ali? | 对吧 艾莉 |
[24:20] | I think what Hanna means is– | 我觉得汉娜的意思是… |
[24:21] | No, Hanna knows what Hanna means. | 不 汉娜的意思汉娜明白 |
[24:26] | Maybe you’re right, Han. | 也许你说得对 汉娜 |
[24:29] | Maybe we do set ourselves up for bad things. | 有时候确实是自作自受 |
[24:32] | We don’t mean to, but we do. | 虽然不是故意的 但结果如此 |
[24:35] | I mean what happened to me… | 发生在我身上的事 |
[24:39] | There were times in the dark where I would just think… | 有时候晚上独自一人 我会想 |
[24:43] | “What did I do to anyone | “我对谁做过过分的事 |
[24:44] | that was so bad to deserve this?” | 才让我今天落得这步田地” |
[24:47] | You can’t blame yourself for what happened. | 不要为了发生的一切自责 |
[24:49] | Sure, in the light, | 也许在白天 |
[24:51] | in clean clothes and hot plate of food, | 穿着干净的衣服 吃着热腾腾的饭菜 |
[24:53] | that makes sense. | 一切都说得通 |
[24:55] | But when you’re by yourself, | 可是一旦独自一人 |
[24:57] | you don’t even know what day it is. | 甚至都不知道今天是哪一天 |
[25:01] | The only one around to blame is yourself. | 唯一能责备的人只有自己 |
[25:05] | I did. | 我就是这样 |
[25:07] | I was so ashamed of what had happened to me. | 我的事 我觉得很羞耻 |
[25:10] | Don’t say that. | 别这么说 |
[25:14] | I was ashamed. | 真的很羞耻 |
[25:18] | And that’s why I asked Emily and Hanna and the others | 所以我才求艾米丽和汉娜她们 |
[25:20] | to not tell anyone when I came back. | 不要告诉任何人我回来了 |
[25:24] | And they didn’t. | 她们都没有说 |
[25:26] | And that must have been so hard for them. | 什么都不能说 她们也一定很难受 |
[25:33] | You have some very special friends, Alison. | 你的朋友真的都很特别 艾莉森 |
[25:37] | I know. | 我知道 |
[25:49] | You’re the special one, Ali. | 你才是最特别的那一个 艾莉 |
[25:53] | There is no one in the entire world like you. | 世上再没有人像你一样了 |
[26:00] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[26:11] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[26:14] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 我很好啊 |
[26:18] | Can I help you clear? | 我能帮你收拾吗 |
[26:20] | Please. | 那拜托了 |
[26:22] | Great. | 棒极了 |
[26:44] | Hanna. | 汉娜 |
[26:45] | What? | 怎么了 |
[26:46] | I had to have something to wash down all the baloney | 吃饭的时候尽是些胡扯 |
[26:48] | we had with dinner. | 总要有点东西支持我听完 |
[27:00] | Look, I know that it was my idea, | 我知道这是我的主意 |
[27:01] | but you really cannot go back to Radley. | 但你不能再回拉德里了 |
[27:03] | I have to. | 我必须回去 |
[27:04] | Look, maybe Rhonda knows who visited Bethany, | 朗达可能知道谁去探望了宝芬妮 |
[27:06] | who Bethany’s friends were. | 谁是宝芬妮的朋友 |
[27:08] | The more I find out, the closer we are to exposing “A.” | 知道的越多 我们就能越快找出A是谁 |
[27:11] | Let me see that drawing. | 我先看看画 |
[27:17] | This was the last thing that Bethany drew. | 这是宝芬妮画的最后一幅 |
[27:19] | She must have left Radley after this. | 画完后她肯定离开拉德里了 |
[27:21] | Yeah, but did she leave hours after? | 但画完之后多久她才离开 几小时 |
[27:23] | Weeks? Days? | 几周 几天 |
[27:24] | And why did she end up at the Dilaurentis’ house? | 她又是怎么跑到迪劳伦提斯家里去的 |
[27:27] | This early stuff is so normal. | 她早期的作品都很普通 |
[27:30] | It’s just what you draw in art class. | 艺术课上都画这些东西 |
[27:34] | So how did it go today with Ezra? | 今天和以斯拉的事进行得怎么样 |
[27:37] | It was fine. | 还行 |
[27:38] | You didn’t say anything, did you, about… | 你没说别的事吧 关于… |
[27:42] | Aria, why would I slip you into a conversation? | 艾瑞亚 我为什么要谈起你 |
[27:46] | You guys have done enough slipping on your own. | 你们俩在一起分分合合的时间够多了 |
[28:03] | Wait, that looks like a Chagall, | 等等 这种女人飞翔的形象 |
[28:05] | the woman flying like that. | 很像夏加尔的画风 |
[28:08] | She’s not flying. | 她不是在飞 |
[28:11] | She’s falling. | 她是在下坠 |
[28:12] | Look, look at the vines. | 看这里画的藤蔓 |
[28:13] | Look at the bars on the window. | 还有窗户上的栏杆 |
[28:15] | Someone falling at Radley? | 有人从拉德里的楼上掉下去了 |
[28:19] | Toby’s mother? | 托比的妈妈 |
[28:20] | You think that Bethany saw that? | 你觉得宝芬妮看到了 |
[28:22] | Well, saw it or heard about it. | 不是看到了 就是听到了 |
[28:25] | Wait, you think that Bethany was the “fragile patient” | 你是说宝芬妮就是那个”脆弱的病人” |
[28:28] | that was on the roof with Toby’s mother that night? | 那晚就是她和托比的妈妈在一起 |
[28:30] | Who else knew Bethany at Radley? | 还有谁知道宝芬妮在拉德里 |
[28:36] | That’s Mrs. Dilaurentis, isn’t it? | 这是迪劳伦提斯夫人 对吗 |
[28:37] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[28:39] | Mrs. D was on the board. | 迪夫人是董事会的成员 |
[28:40] | She was part of the cover-up. | 她帮着一起瞒住了真相 |
[28:42] | So Bethany left Radley | 所以宝芬妮离开拉德里之后 |
[28:43] | and then she went looking for Mrs. Dilaurentis. | 就去找迪劳伦提斯夫人了 |
[28:46] | And found someone waiting for her with a shovel. | 然后发现有人拿着铁铲在那儿等她 |
[28:49] | Maybe that person was “A.” | 也许那个人就是A |
[28:52] | I have to show this to Toby. | 我得让托比看看这个 |
[28:53] | Okay. Well, take a picture. | 行 照下来 |
[28:56] | I’ve got to get this back under the mattress | 在壮女朗达发现画本不见之前 |
[28:57] | before big Rhonda finds out it’s missing. | 我得把这个塞回床垫下面去 |
[28:59] | She really, really doesn’t like people touching her stuff. | 她真的真的很讨厌别人碰她的东西 |
[29:02] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[29:11] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[29:12] | Taking your keys. | 找你的钥匙 |
[29:13] | You’re leaving but I don’t think you should drive. | 你现在就走 但是我觉得你不能开车 |
[29:15] | Emily, I thought I was helping you– | 艾米丽 我以为我是来帮你 |
[29:17] | Yeah, I needed help, but you weren’t helping. | 没错 我需要帮助 但你在帮倒忙 |
[29:21] | Here. | 拿着 |
[29:22] | I’ll tell them that your mom called | 我会告诉她们 你妈妈来电话了 |
[29:24] | and you had to leave. | 你必须要走 |
[29:27] | You know, all that stuff about her blaming herself? | 艾莉森刚刚说的话 说一切都怪她自己 |
[29:29] | Your mom didn’t buy it. | 你妈妈根本不信 |
[29:31] | I was looking at her. | 我当时看着她 |
[29:32] | She wasn’t buying any of it. | 她一句都不信 |
[29:45] | Hanna, right? | 你是汉娜吧 |
[29:48] | It’s Sydney. | 我是希妮 |
[29:48] | Emily’s friend from swim team? | 艾米丽游泳队的朋友 |
[29:55] | Having a hot date with my homework. | 我正跟作业打得火热呢 |
[29:57] | You on your way out or… | 你这是离开还是… |
[29:59] | No, I just had dinner over at Em’s. | 不是 我刚刚在艾米家吃了晚饭 |
[30:03] | Oh, must have been some dinner. | 看来晚餐喝了不少啊 |
[30:06] | Do you want to sit for a minute? | 要坐一会儿吗 |
[30:09] | No, I was just gonna head home. | 不用了 我正要回家 |
[30:11] | Not like that, you’re not. | 你才不是 |
[30:13] | Wait it out with me. | 和我一起等吧 |
[30:14] | We’ll split a panini. | 我们可以分一块三明治 |
[30:18] | Okay, I guess I probably could sober up a little bit. | 好吧 我想我也要清醒一下 |
[30:21] | I’ve already yacked on my mom once this week. | 我这周已经对我妈吐过一次了 |
[30:24] | Um, can I have a soy latte with caramel | 可以给我一杯豆奶拿铁加上焦糖 |
[30:28] | – and whipped cream? You? – Same. | -和鲜奶油吗 你呢 -一样 |
[30:30] | Did she eat anything? | 她吃东西了吗 |
[30:32] | Just some salad. | 只吃了一些沙拉 |
[30:37] | I tried to coax her. | 我想哄她多吃点 |
[30:39] | She just doesn’t have any appetite. | 她就是没有胃口 |
[30:42] | Because she knows whose side you’re on. | 因为她知道你站在谁那边 |
[30:44] | I’m not on anyone’s side. | 我哪一边也没选 |
[30:46] | Really? Then who is staying in your apartment? | 真的吗 那住在你公寓里的是谁 |
[30:48] | What was I supposed to do? | 我该怎么做 |
[30:50] | Send dad to a hotel because you’re mad at him? | 因为你生爸爸的气 就让他去住宾馆吗 |
[30:52] | I’m not mad at him! Okay? | 我没有生他的气 好吗 |
[30:54] | I’m just trying to figure out who he is | 我只是想搞明白他和你 |
[30:56] | And who you are and what mom and I are up against. | 是怎样的人 我跟妈妈面临的是什么 |
[30:59] | Now who’s taking sides? | 瞧是谁在选边站 |
[31:06] | This isn’t helping anything, | 我和你互相攻击 |
[31:08] | you and I going at each other. | 是于事无补的 |
[31:10] | It’s bad enough between mom and dad. | 爸妈的关系已经很恶劣了 |
[31:17] | Parents– | 父母… |
[31:19] | Parents are not supposed to stop loving each other. | 父母应该相爱一生 |
[31:22] | This is not about love. | 这不涉及爱 |
[31:25] | If it were about love, | 如果这涉及爱 |
[31:26] | then there wouldn’t be bodies buried in backyards | 那后院就不会接二连三出现 |
[31:29] | up and down the street. | 被埋的尸体了 |
[31:32] | This is about lies | 这涉及的是谎言 |
[31:34] | and whispered conversations | 和当有人进屋 |
[31:35] | that stop when somebody walks into a room. | 就终止的小声谈话 |
[31:41] | It’s about Alison. | 这涉及的是艾莉森 |
[31:44] | What really happened to her… | 她到底遭遇了什么事 |
[31:48] | and what happened to that poor girl | 还有被埋在地下的那个可怜女孩 |
[31:49] | who ended up in the ground. | 遭遇了什么事 |
[32:00] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[32:03] | I am? | 对吗 |
[32:07] | But it’s still about love, Spencer. | 但这还是涉及爱 斯宾塞 |
[32:11] | Sometimes people do things they can’t explain… | 有时人们会做出无法解释的事 |
[32:17] | things that they regret. | 会后悔的事 |
[32:20] | But it is still about love. | 但这还是涉及爱 |
[32:55] | You were so right. | 你说得太对了 |
[32:56] | Melted cheese is the best booze-blocker. | 融化的奶酪对醒酒最有帮助 |
[32:59] | You can say that again. | 说得好 |
[33:00] | No. | 不 |
[33:02] | I need a napkin. | 我需要张餐巾纸 |
[33:05] | I think there’s one under here. | 我想这下面有一张 |
[33:10] | Yeah, here you go. | 来 给你 |
[33:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:14] | I was just reading about that. | 我刚才读了那篇报道 |
[33:15] | So scary. | 挺可怕的 |
[33:16] | Apparently they lost everything. | 显然他们失去了所有东西 |
[33:19] | Yeah. We were at Em’s house when it happened. | 事故发生时我们在艾米家 |
[33:24] | Did you know whoever lived there? | 你知道谁住在那吗 |
[33:26] | Yeah. | 知道 |
[33:27] | Yeah, our friend Toby grew up there | 我们的朋友托比 |
[33:30] | with his stepsister Jenna. | 和他的异父妹妹詹娜在那长大 |
[33:32] | Her name just keeps popping up. | 她的名字经常被人们提起 |
[33:34] | People seem to have a lot of beef with her. | 大家似乎都很讨厌她 |
[33:36] | Well, she definitely has her own chuck to grind. | 她肯定有自己的仇人 |
[33:39] | And somebody thought | 然后有人 |
[33:40] | her house would make a good barbecue pit? | 想把她家弄成一个不错的烤炉吗 |
[33:43] | God, I would love to rake her over the coals. | 天哪 我真想把她放在炭火上来回烤 |
[33:48] | Actually, that is not true. | 其实并不是这样 |
[33:51] | I just think that the whole time | 我认为我们一直 |
[33:52] | we were fighting someone else’s battle. | 是别人斗争的棋子 |
[33:55] | Have you ever wanted to make up with Jenna? | 你有想过跟詹娜和解 |
[33:57] | Quit fighting? | 不再斗下去吗 |
[34:00] | I mean, there was always a possibility | 我们曾经有机会 |
[34:02] | that we could with Shana– Jenna. | 跟莎娜…詹娜和解 |
[34:07] | But after everything that happened in New York, | 但发生了纽约的事后 |
[34:10] | it was just too late. | 就为时已晚了 |
[34:14] | Sounds juicy. | 故事挺生动的 |
[34:19] | Last chance for chocolate mousse. | 吃巧克力慕斯的最后机会了 |
[34:22] | Uh, I’m good. Thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[34:24] | You know, I’m sorry that Hanna had to leave, | 我很抱歉让汉娜先走了 |
[34:26] | but it was really nice having that time with Alison. | 但今晚跟艾莉森一起的时光很美好 |
[34:30] | Why was it so important to have Ali here tonight? | 为什么今晚邀请艾莉森过来这么重要 |
[34:36] | I wanted to see the two of you together. | 我想看到你们在一起 |
[34:40] | You know, hindsight’s 20-20 | 自从你出柜后 |
[34:42] | And I just realized that maybe you thought of her | 我意识到也许她失踪之前 |
[34:45] | as more than just a friend before she left. | 你不止是把她当作朋友 |
[34:50] | I did. | 我确实是 |
[34:55] | A lot changed while she was gone. | 她失踪后发生了很多事 |
[34:58] | How do you feel now? | 你现在感觉怎么样 |
[35:02] | I’m working on it. | 我还在努力 |
[35:06] | You know, Emily, I still talk to people, | 艾米莉 我还跟人们聊天 |
[35:09] | you know, people in the police force. | 警队中的人们 |
[35:12] | And that story that Alison told you | 艾莉森告诉你 |
[35:14] | about being kidnapped… | 关于被绑架的事 |
[35:18] | it’s got some problems. | 有一些问题 |
[35:22] | Look, honey, I can’t tell you how your heart should work. | 亲爱的 我不能告诉你的心该怎么做 |
[35:27] | But just remember that you may have saved Alison once… | 但记住 你也许救了艾莉森一次… |
[35:32] | you don’t have to keep saving her. | 但你没必要一直保护她 |
[35:47] | Hey, if you want we can take these to go | 如果你想 我们可以打包带走 |
[35:49] | And I can drop you off at home. | 我可以顺道送你回家 |
[35:51] | Yeah, yeah. Sure. | 好啊 好 |
[35:56] | Um, actually I think I might walk home. | 我还是走路回家吧 |
[35:59] | The air, it will probably help. | 呼吸呼吸新鲜空气可能会好一点 |
[36:02] | – You sure? – Yeah. | -确定吗 -确定 |
[36:03] | Okay. | 那好 |
[36:04] | I’ll see you at school. | 学校见 |
[36:06] | Thanks. Bye. | 谢了 拜拜 |
[36:25] | Did you blow off your dinner? | 晚饭没得吃了吗 |
[36:27] | I got kicked out. | 我被赶出来了 |
[36:29] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[36:32] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[36:33] | Did Emily’s mom catch you spitting into your napkin? | 你往餐巾纸里吐痰被艾米丽妈妈发现了吗 |
[36:44] | Look, Hanna, I probably shouldn’t be giving advice about friends. | 汉娜 可能轮不到我给你关于朋友的建议 |
[36:47] | You handle Alison however– | 可是你在艾莉森的事上… |
[36:50] | I don’t want to talk about Alison. | 我不想谈艾莉森 |
[36:54] | I want to talk about us. | 我想谈谈我们 |
[36:57] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[37:01] | I may be having a hard time making decisions lately, | 最近我可能确实很难做出一些决定 |
[37:04] | but so have you. | 但你也如此 |
[37:09] | And when it comes to me… | 遇到跟我有关的事 |
[37:12] | you’ve been on the fence ever since you got back. | 你自从回来就一直抱着观望的态度 |
[37:16] | Look, we’ve talked about this. | 我们已经谈过这个了 |
[37:18] | You and Travis– | 你和特拉维斯… |
[37:19] | There is no “Me and Travis.” | 我和特拉维斯之间没什么 |
[37:21] | Not when you’re back here. | 自从你回来就什么都没有了 |
[37:27] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样 |
[37:33] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[37:36] | The time that I spent away from here, | 我离开的那段日子 |
[37:38] | it made me question a lot. | 让我质疑很多事 |
[37:42] | I’m not the same person. | 我不再是以前的自己了 |
[37:44] | I learned stuff about my family and me… | 关于我们家族 我 还有这个世界 |
[37:49] | and the world. | 我有了新认识 |
[37:56] | When I look around this room | 我环顾四周 |
[37:56] | I don’t see the same stuff that I used to. | 看到的东西已经和以前不一样了 |
[38:04] | Do you see me? | 你还能看到我吗 |
[38:08] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[38:12] | Then why don’t we just start there? | 那我们就从这开始吧 |
[39:41] | Hey, Paige, it’s me. | 佩奇 是我 |
[39:45] | I heard what happened to you in the locker room. | 我听说你在衣帽间发生的事了 |
[39:49] | I should have called you sooner. | 我该早点打电话给你的 |
[39:53] | I’m sorry if this was because of what you told me about Mona | 你的遭遇大概是因为你告诉我梦娜的事了 |
[39:56] | which I think it was. | 我很抱歉 |
[40:00] | I’m sorry I put you in the middle of all this. | 抱歉让你夹在中间左右为难 |
[40:03] | If you need anything, please call me. | 如果有需要 尽管打电话找我 |
[40:07] | Listen, even if you don’t need anything, just call. | 即使不需要什么 也给我打电话吧 |
[40:11] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[40:14] | Okay, I love– | 好了 我爱… |
[40:17] | I’d love to hear from you. | 期待你的回电 |
[40:19] | I hope you’re all right. | 希望你没事 |
[40:21] | Bye. | 拜拜 |
[40:29] | 发信人 斯宾塞 紧急求救 | |
[40:31] | I’m walking out my door right now, Spencer. | 我马上出门 斯宾塞 |
[40:34] | No, I haven’t talked to Hanna. | 没有 我还没跟汉娜联系 |
[40:37] | Yeah. Okay, I’m on my way. Bye. | 好 我马上走 拜拜 |
[40:42] | Ezra? | 以斯拉 |
[40:43] | You saw Eddie as you were leaving, right? | 你走的时候看到埃迪了对吗 |
[40:47] | Yeah. In the parking lot. Why? | 是啊 在停车场看到的 怎么了 |
[40:50] | He called to set up a meeting. | 他打电话说要见面 |
[40:52] | I waited for over an hour. | 我等了他一个多小时 |
[40:54] | Eddie never showed up. | 埃迪一直没出现 |
[40:59] | That is not how she was dressed when she left. | 她走的时候穿的不是这身衣服 |
[41:02] | Where is Ali going? | 艾莉要去哪里 |
[41:03] | Did you see her come back? | 你看到她回来了吗 |
[41:05] | No. Not yet. | 没有 还没有 |
[41:07] | Well, how was she acting when she left your house tonight? | 今晚她从你家走的时候还好吗 |
[41:09] | Hard to tell, she left pretty early. | 很难说 她走得很早 |
[41:11] | Might have been Hanna’s fault though. | 可能是因为汉娜 |
[41:13] | She was drinking. | 她喝酒了 |
[41:15] | In front of your mom? | 在你妈妈面前吗 |
[41:15] | Yeah, I had to kick her out. | 对 所以我不得不把她赶走了 |
[41:17] | She knows I’m mad. | 她知道我很生气 |
[41:18] | She might not even show up. | 所以可能不会过来了 |
[41:19] | She has to show up. | 她必须来 |
[41:21] | We have to figure out what Ali’s up to. | 我们得弄清楚艾莉想干什么 |
[41:34] | Sorry, you guys, I ran into Caleb | 抱歉 各位 我碰到凯勒了 |
[41:36] | and we had a few things to talk about. | 然后跟他聊了聊就来晚了 |
[41:38] | What did I miss? | 我错过什么了吗 |
[41:41] | Did you just get the text that came in? | 刚刚你收到短信了吗 |
[41:42] | It’s from “A.” | A发的 |
[41:44] | No. | 没有 |
[41:45] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[41:46] | Check your phone. | 看看手机确认一下 |
[41:50] | I don’t know what text you’re talking about. | 我不知道你们在说什么短信 |
[41:57] | “New York, New York, it’s a hell of a town. | 纽约 纽约 真是个好地方 |
[42:00] | Ali’s keeping secrets. | 艾莉还有秘密没说 |
[42:03] | Maybe that’s because of Hanna’s big mouth.” | 可能是因为汉娜的大嘴巴吧 |
[42:08] | Care to fill us in? | 要跟我们解释一下吗 |
[42:45] | 扎克和埃拉 玫瑰镇伍德盖特路106号 | |
[42:48] | 帕姆·菲尔兹 玫瑰镇宁静巷47号 |