时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | I think that you should take me home. | 我想你该送我回家了 |
[00:07] | You know, I can’t drive right now. | 我现在不能开车 |
[00:08] | The police have many theories. | 警察有很多想法 |
[00:11] | What was that about? | 是什么事 |
[00:12] | Shana. | 莎娜 |
[00:12] | She clearly doesn’t believe my story. | 她很显然不相信我说的话 |
[00:14] | She’s trying to trip me up. | 她想给我下套 |
[00:15] | Did they not make the offer? | 他们没给你工作机会吗 |
[00:17] | What offer? | 什么工作 |
[00:17] | Assistant coach. | 教练助理 |
[00:19] | The team took a vote. | 游泳队表决的 |
[00:20] | Zack hit on me. | 扎克占我便宜 |
[00:21] | – Were you trashed? – No. | -你喝得大醉了吗 -没有 |
[00:23] | If you want to spiral out of control | 如果你想尽情失控 |
[00:24] | and self destruct, go right ahead. | 尽情自暴自弃 你尽管去 |
[00:26] | But I am not going to let you take my mom down, too. | 但我绝对不会让你带上我妈一起 |
[00:30] | Oh, my God! | 天哪 |
[00:31] | Push it up against the gate. | 用这个把门顶上 |
[00:38] | I asked Noel to break into Hanna’s house. | 是我让诺埃尔闯进汉娜她家的 |
[00:40] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么要那么做 |
[00:41] | I needed someone like Hanna’s mom | 我需要像汉娜的妈妈这样的人 |
[00:43] | to stop questioning what happened to me. | 停止询问我发生了什么事 |
[00:48] | Why would Noel help you with this? | 诺埃尔为什么要帮你 |
[00:50] | What was the plan if he’d got caught? | 万一他被抓了怎么办 |
[00:52] | “I’m sorry, Mrs. Marin, | “玛琳太太 对不起 |
[00:53] | I just needed to borrow a butcher knife?” | 我只是来借把切肉刀” |
[00:54] | You’re a little loud. | 你的声音有点大 |
[00:55] | You’re a little crazy. | 你有点疯狂 |
[00:57] | Spencer, your eye is getting worse. | 斯宾塞 你眼睛的情况更糟了 |
[00:59] | Yeah, I see plenty out of the other one. | 我用另一只眼就够看了 |
[01:02] | Hey, what’s going on? How’s your mom? | 情况怎么样了 你妈怎么样了 |
[01:04] | Freaked. | 吓坏了 |
[01:05] | Guys, we needed to do this. | 各位 我们需要这么做 |
[01:06] | You saw Tanner cornering me at school. | 你们看见坦纳在学校逼问我 |
[01:08] | She’s trying to poke holes in our story. | 她想在我们的故事里找漏洞 |
[01:09] | Your story. | 是你的故事 |
[01:16] | Oh, was that Noel? | 是诺埃尔吗 |
[01:17] | Is that who you’ve been sneaking out of your house | 你在半夜偷偷溜出家里 |
[01:19] | in the middle of the night to meet? | 就是去见他吗 |
[01:20] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 这话什么意思 |
[01:22] | You’ve been spying on me? | 你一直在监视我吗 |
[01:25] | Well, maybe now you’ll understand | 也许现在你会明白 |
[01:27] | why I turned to Noel. | 我为什么找诺埃尔帮忙 |
[01:29] | At least someone still has my back. | 至少还有他支持我 |
[01:30] | – Ali. – What? | -艾莉 -怎么了 |
[01:32] | I see what’s going on here. | 现在情况是这样 |
[01:33] | One of my best friends doesn’t even show up | 我的一个好友接到我的求救电话 |
[01:35] | to my S.O.S. call and the other one is… | 却没现身 另一个 |
[01:39] | shadowing me like I’m the enemy. | 把我当敌人监视 |
[01:42] | Maybe asking Noel to do this wasn’t the perfect plan, | 也许让诺埃尔这么做不是完美的计划 |
[01:44] | but I’m kind of running out of choices. | 但我也别无他选 |
[01:52] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[01:53] | I’m gonna call my dad back. | 我要去给我爸回电话 |
[01:55] | I’d like to do it outside, | 我要去外面打 |
[01:56] | but, Spencer, are you gonna follow me | 斯宾塞 你要尾随我去 |
[01:57] | or have you already set up a camera for that? | 还是你已经装好摄像头了 |
[02:07] | You know, she never even answered that question about Noel. | 她根本没回答关于诺埃尔的问题 |
[02:10] | The only thing I can’t figure out | 我唯一想不明白的就是 |
[02:11] | is how did he get time to break into this place | 他怎么有时间既闯进这里 |
[02:12] | and lock us into those stables. | 又把我们锁在马厩里 |
[02:14] | Spencer, it wasn’t Noel’s helmet in those stables. | 斯宾塞 马厩里的头盔不是诺埃尔的 |
[02:17] | I mean, we should be wondering if Melissa– | 我们需要担心的是梅丽莎… |
[02:19] | My sister wasn’t the one who hired Noel Kahn | 又不是我姐姐雇用诺埃尔·卡恩 |
[02:21] | to terrorize Hanna’s mother. | 恐吓汉娜的妈妈 |
[02:23] | I don’t know, for all we know she could have asked Noel | 我不知道 我们知道的是她那晚 |
[02:25] | to choke her that night in her living room. | 可以让诺埃尔在客厅掐住她的脖子 |
[02:26] | She’s clearly gone rogue. | 她显然已失控了 |
[02:27] | I walked in on that, Spencer. | 我当时在场 斯宾塞 |
[02:29] | Okay? It wasn’t Noel. | 好吗 不是诺埃尔 |
[02:30] | You’re sure? | 你确定吗 |
[02:33] | – Hanna. Easy. – You know what? | -汉娜 你悠着点 -你知道吗 |
[02:35] | Last time I checked this was still my bedroom, | 这里原本是我的睡房 |
[02:38] | till somebody else got in and invaded it. | 现在却被别人侵占了 |
[02:40] | Even the doorknob smells like her. | 连门把都是她的味道 |
[02:44] | Why were you smelling the doorknob? | 你为什么要闻门把的味道 |
[02:46] | It’s my mom. I’ve got to go. | 是我妈妈 我得回去了 |
[02:47] | Take me with you. | 带上我 |
[02:49] | Hanna, you can’t stay at my house. | 汉娜 你不可以住我家 |
[02:51] | Seriously, you guys, I have to get out of here. | 各位 说真的 我得离开这里 |
[02:54] | Make sure she doesn’t drink and dial. | 确保她没喝醉了乱打电话 |
[03:12] | I can’t keep doing this. | 我不能总是这样 |
[03:15] | You have to meet me half-way. | 你得按我说的做 |
[03:21] | It’s too dangerous | 这样太危险了 |
[03:22] | and I’m not taking anymore chances, okay? | 我不能再冒险了 好吗 |
[03:24] | It’s too dangerous | 这样太危险了 |
[03:26] | and I’m not taking anymore chances, okay? | 我不能再冒险了 好吗 |
[03:29] | Shana, please, don’t fight me on this. | 莎娜 拜托 别跟我争这事了 |
[04:21] | Morning. | 早安 |
[04:22] | How’d you sleep? | 你睡得怎么样 |
[04:24] | Who says I’m up? | 谁说我起床了 |
[04:28] | Is Alison in the shower? | 艾莉森在洗澡吗 |
[04:30] | I guess. | 应该吧 |
[04:34] | So… | 这样… |
[04:37] | I was thinking you girls should meet me at the mall | 我想你们今天放学后 |
[04:39] | after school today. | 在购物中心跟我会合 |
[04:40] | Who’s “You girls”? | “你们”是谁 |
[04:41] | You and Alison. | 你和艾莉森 |
[04:44] | I thought it might be nice to treat ourselves | 我想我们该给自己买新衣服 |
[04:45] | to something new for Ella and Zack’s party. | 去参加埃拉和扎克的派对 |
[04:48] | I’m not going to that party. | 我不参加那个派对 |
[04:50] | What are you talking about? Why not? | 你在说什么 为什么不参加 |
[04:51] | Because I have a make-up test on Monday. | 因为我周一要参加补考 |
[04:56] | Hanna, I think Aria will be pretty hurt if you don’t go. | 汉娜 你不去的话 艾瑞亚会很受伤的 |
[04:59] | She’ll be fine. | 她会没事的 |
[05:01] | Can’t you study for it over the weekend? | 你不能在周末学习吗 |
[05:02] | Mom, | 妈妈 |
[05:04] | I told you she’s not gonna care if I go or not, okay? | 我告诉你她无所谓我去不去了 好吗 |
[05:16] | Hanna? | 汉娜 |
[05:20] | This is not the answer. | 这个不是解脱的办法 |
[05:21] | This is dangerous | 它很危险 |
[05:23] | and disturbing | 令人烦扰 |
[05:25] | and you know it’s totally unacceptable. | 而且你还没到喝酒的年龄 |
[05:26] | Mom, I know. | 妈妈 我知道 |
[05:28] | Okay? You don’t have to do all of this. | 好吗 你不需要为我做这些 |
[05:30] | Okay, listen to me. | 好吧 听我说 |
[05:31] | I get it now. All right? | 我现在明白了 好吗 |
[05:32] | I know what you and Alison | 我知道你 艾莉森 |
[05:34] | and your friends have been going through. | 以及你的朋友们经历了什么 |
[05:35] | I was here in my own house | 我当时就在自己的家里 |
[05:37] | and I was terrified. | 被吓坏了 |
[05:40] | I know you’re looking for an escape. | 我知道你想逃避 |
[05:42] | And honestly, I don’t blame you. | 老实说 我并不责怪你 |
[05:45] | But you can’t afford to not be in control, | 但你承担不起失控的后果 |
[05:48] | especially not now, when Alison’s kidnapper is still out there. | 特别是现在 绑架艾莉森的家伙还逍遥在外 |
[05:52] | But they’ll catch him. | 但他们会抓到他的 |
[05:53] | I promise you. | 我保证 |
[05:54] | Han, where’s your moisturizer? | 汉娜 你的润肤乳在哪里 |
[05:57] | Just use mine, Alison. | 用我的就好 艾莉森 |
[06:05] | So when did you first meet Mr. Fitz? | 你第一次遇见费兹先生是什么时候 |
[06:09] | Um, first day of class, junior year. | 高一年第一天上课的时候 |
[06:12] | Your principal stated that, to his knowledge, | 你校长说 据他所知 |
[06:15] | you engaged in an intimate relationship with Mr. Fitz | 在他离开学校之后 |
[06:18] | after he was no longer a teacher at the school. | 你和费兹先生有过一段很亲密的关系 |
[06:21] | I’m sorry, what does any of this have to do | 抱歉 这和昨晚玛琳家的事故 |
[06:23] | with the incident at the Marin house last night? | 有什么关系吗 |
[06:26] | We have several open cases right now. | 我们现在手上好几个案子在查 |
[06:29] | And it’s helpful to explore possible connections. | 探索各种可能的联系会有所帮助 |
[06:33] | What’s the possible connection here? | 那这里可能的联系是什么 |
[06:36] | I can’t say. | 我不能说 |
[06:37] | You can’t say or you don’t know? | 你不能说还是你不知道 |
[06:39] | Mrs. Montgomery, if you would prefer | 蒙哥马利夫人 如果你想 |
[06:41] | to conclude this interview, that is your right to do so. | 结束这次面谈 你有权这么做 |
[06:44] | I will ask a judge if he– | 我会请法官来… |
[06:45] | No, no, that’s okay. | 不不 没关系 |
[06:47] | Let’s just get it over with. | 我们赶紧解决吧 |
[06:50] | Were you aware of Mr. Fitz seeing other students socially? | 你知道费兹先生有没有和其他学生有接触吗 |
[06:54] | Students like Shana Fring? | 比如莎娜·福林 |
[06:57] | What are you saying? | 你在说什么 |
[06:58] | Is it possible that Mr. Fitz had intimate relations | 费兹先生有可能和其他学生 |
[07:03] | with other students? | 有亲密的关系吗 |
[07:04] | – How would she know that? – No. | -她怎么会知道 -没有 |
[07:06] | Do you ever recall seeing Mr. Fitz interacting with Shana– | 你记得费兹先生和莎娜… |
[07:09] | He didn’t serial date students. | 他并没有和好几个学生约过会 |
[07:12] | He wasn’t some creep | 他不是那种徘徊在学校 |
[07:13] | that was prowling the school hallways hitting on girls. | 到处搭讪女学生的变态 |
[07:16] | Aria, they’re just questions. | 艾瑞亚 我只是问问题而已 |
[07:27] | 发送至艾米丽 刚看到诺埃尔 他肯定在这里 | |
[07:32] | – Are you next? – What? | -你是下一个吗 -什么 |
[07:34] | Tanner’s here again. | 坦纳又来了 |
[07:36] | She’s hoping for a mutiny, Spencer. | 她是希望越乱越好 斯宾塞 |
[07:38] | If that frizz-top-cop just gets one of us to cave– | 如果那个警察想让我们其中之一屈服… |
[07:40] | I’m not caving. | 我没有屈服 |
[07:42] | Okay, but what about Aria? | 好吧 那艾瑞亚呢 |
[07:43] | She’s totally icing us out. | 她完全把我们隔离在外了 |
[07:45] | Is there something going on between her and Hanna? | 她和汉娜之间发生了什么 |
[07:47] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[07:49] | Well, neither does Hanna. | 汉娜也不知道 |
[07:49] | Or at least that’s what she says. | 至少她是这么说的 |
[07:50] | How long are you gonna be staying there? | 你打算在那儿待多久 |
[07:52] | Where’s your dad? | 你爸爸呢 |
[07:54] | I played down what happened last night | 我轻描淡写说了昨晚的事 |
[07:55] | so he wouldn’t rush back. | 所以他不会赶回来 |
[07:58] | What? It’s not like I feel safe in my bedroom. | 什么 我在自己的房间也不会感到更安全 |
[08:01] | I need to go to class. | 我得去上课了 |
[08:02] | I’ve to leave early to see the eye doctor. | 我得早点回去看眼科医生 |
[08:04] | Spencer. | 斯宾塞 |
[08:06] | If one of us falls, we all fall. | 有一人失守 我们便会全军覆没 |
[08:09] | And “A” Wins. | 那A就赢了 |
[08:19] | Did you guys come to school together? | 你们一起来学校的吗 |
[08:21] | No. | 不是 |
[08:23] | Caleb dropped her off. | 凯勒送她过来的 |
[08:24] | She’s the one you should be following. | 她才是你该跟踪的那个 |
[08:32] | All of our student coaches must maintain a high level | 我们所有的学生教练都必须 |
[08:34] | of academic standing. | 保持良好的学习成绩 |
[08:35] | Are you taking a language this semester? | 你这学期在上语言课吗 |
[08:38] | Yes. | 是的 |
[08:39] | I’m in AP Spanish. | 我上西班牙语预科课程 |
[08:40] | Ah, yes, right there. There it is. | 没错 看到了 |
[08:42] | You are apparently doing very well. | 显然你学得很好 |
[08:44] | – Felici… – Taciones. | -恭… -喜 |
[08:45] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[08:47] | You still working at the Brew? | 你还在咖啡馆工作吗 |
[08:49] | Yes, but I can scale back my hours, | 是的 但我可以调整一下时间 |
[08:51] | I mean, especially when it comes to meets. | 尤其是运动会期间 |
[08:53] | How’s the shoulder injury? | 你肩膀的伤好了吗 |
[08:54] | I’m much better. | 好多了 |
[08:56] | Well, clearly your fellow Sharks want you back, | 显然你的伙伴们很希望你回去 |
[08:58] | 女生储物柜分配 男生储物柜分配 | |
[08:59] | in the pool or out. | 无论是在泳池里还是泳池边 |
[09:00] | But the final decision rests with me. | 但最终决定在我 |
[09:04] | Are you free for practice on Tuesday? | 你周二有时间来训练吗 |
[09:06] | Yes. | 有 |
[09:09] | Then I guess you have a new job. | 那我想你有一份新工作了 |
[09:14] | Felici– | 恭… |
[09:16] | I can’t. I took German. | 我不行 以前学德语的 |
[09:18] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[09:19] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[09:24] | – Tuesday. Don’t be late. – Yeah. | -周二 别迟到 -好的 |
[09:55] | Aria, can you slow down for a second please? | 艾瑞亚 你能等一下吗 |
[09:58] | I’m late for class. | 我上课要晚了 |
[09:59] | I think Mrs. Welch will understand. | 韦尔奇太太会理解的 |
[10:02] | Hey, Aria. | 艾瑞亚 |
[10:05] | Hey, Mrs. Montgomery. | 蒙哥马利太太 |
[10:06] | Hi, Noel. | 诺诶尔 |
[10:09] | Aria, you cannot lose your cool | 艾瑞亚 在你被提问的时候 |
[10:11] | when you’re asked those questions. | 你得保持冷静 |
[10:12] | Those weren’t questions, Mom. | 那些不是问题而已 妈妈 |
[10:14] | Ezra’s on her hit list and she’s wrong. | 她在怀疑以斯拉 但她错了 |
[10:17] | It’s her job to find out as much as possible. | 尽可能去发觉线索是她的任务 |
[10:19] | Oh, please, not you, too. | 怎么连你也这样 |
[10:21] | Aria, I know this is hard, | 艾瑞亚 我知道这很难 |
[10:22] | but sometimes we do have blind spots | 但有时候我们爱的人 |
[10:24] | when it comes to the people that we love. | 会成为我们的盲点 |
[10:28] | Okay, I really need to get to class. | 好吧 我真的要上课去了 |
[10:30] | I’m already skipping fifth period | 我已经要翘第五节课 |
[10:31] | to help you set up for the party. | 来帮你准备派对 |
[10:35] | You’re right. | 没错 |
[10:36] | – Thank you. – Bye. | -谢谢 -再见 |
[10:38] | Bye. | 再见 |
[11:10] | Has Toby been up here recently? | 托比最近有来过吗 |
[11:13] | No, why? | 不 怎么了 |
[11:15] | How about the Board of Health? | 那卫生委员会来过吗 |
[11:16] | I was gonna straighten up after I took a shower. | 本打算洗完澡之后打扫一下的 |
[11:18] | You can sit down… | 你随便坐吧 |
[11:20] | somewhere. | 找个地方 |
[11:21] | No, I can’t. | 不用了 |
[11:22] | I just was stopping by on my way to the ophthalmologist. | 我只是路过 一会要去看眼科 |
[11:26] | Is there something growing in that pan? | 那个锅里是养了生物吗 |
[11:31] | Hanna tried to make nachos. | 汉娜想做墨西哥玉米片来着 |
[11:33] | Caleb, this can’t go on. | 凯勒 不能一直这样 |
[11:34] | It’s a frying pan. | 不过是个锅 |
[11:35] | I’ll just– I’ll buy Toby’s stepmom a new one. | 我改天重新给托比的继母买一个就好 |
[11:37] | I’m talking about Hanna. | 我是在说汉娜的事 |
[11:38] | She’s a mess. | 她完全失控了 |
[11:40] | And she’s been that way ever since you got back. | 自从你回来 她就一直很混乱 |
[11:42] | I think you have me confused with Alison. | 你应该是想说艾莉森回来之后吧 |
[11:44] | No. I know the difference. | 不 你们不一样 |
[11:46] | She’s getting wasted in the middle of the day. | 她大白天就开始酗酒了 |
[11:48] | She’s not wasted. | 她没有酗酒 |
[11:49] | She’s crashing into people that she cares about. | 她开始虐待自己在乎的人了 |
[11:51] | Okay. I understand her not wanting to toast Zack tonight, but– | 我理解她今晚不想去参加扎克的派对 但是 |
[11:54] | Zack? | 扎克 |
[11:55] | What does she have against Zack? | 她跟扎克有什么过节 |
[11:58] | I meant, Aria, Aria’s family. | 我是说艾瑞亚和她的家人 |
[12:03] | You don’t have to draw me a map. | 你不用给我画地图 |
[12:05] | Come on, Caleb, you’re not dense. | 拜托 凯勒 你不笨 |
[12:07] | You know what we’re up against. | 你知道我们要对付的是什么 |
[12:09] | “A” is back and the cops are circling us | A回来了 警察又一直缠着我们 |
[12:11] | with a million questions. | 问东问西 |
[12:12] | Hanna cannot be stumbling around the halls of school | 汉娜不能这样 醉醺醺地走在学校走廊 |
[12:14] | looking like she’s on a bender in Cancun. | 一副在坎昆寻欢作乐的样子 |
[12:17] | Hey, what’s wrong with Cancun? | 坎昆怎么了 |
[12:19] | Don’t knock it until you’ve been there. | 不了解就别瞎下结论 |
[12:20] | She’s making some scary mistakes. | 她现在做的决定是错的 |
[12:22] | She’s a big girl. | 她已经长大了 |
[12:24] | Yeah. She’s also a loose cannon. | 可她是定时炸弹 |
[12:25] | And you’re supplying her with gunpowder. | 而你还帮她加火药 |
[12:27] | What? | 什么 |
[12:29] | She’s not drinking alone, Caleb. | 她不是一个人在喝酒 凯勒 |
[12:34] | Look, I don’t know what happened to you | 我不知道你离开之后 |
[12:35] | when you were away. | 发生了什么 |
[12:36] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[12:37] | You don’t know the first thing about it. | 你根本什么都不知道 |
[12:42] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:44] | And it’s none of my business | 这不关我的事 |
[12:46] | and maybe I’m not one to judge, | 我也没资格说什么 |
[12:49] | but the thing is that I’ve always thought | 但是我一直觉得 |
[12:50] | that you were the best thing that ever happened to Hanna. | 你的出现 是汉娜人生里最好的事 |
[12:53] | And it really hurts to watch you guys fight | 不管是因为什么 |
[12:55] | whatever is eating at you like this. | 看你们这样吵 我很心痛 |
[13:01] | But you guys used to draw strength from each other | 以前你们会从彼此身上获得力量 |
[13:02] | and now it’s… | 可现在 |
[13:07] | I don’t get this. | 我真的不懂 |
[13:10] | I got to take a shower. | 我得去洗澡了 |
[13:31] | So what’s next for you? | 你接下来是什么 |
[13:32] | Bio. | 生物 |
[13:33] | Lucky. | 真幸运 |
[13:35] | They make me take earth science | 他们让我跟九年级的学生 |
[13:36] | with a bunch of ninth graders. | 一起上自然科学 |
[13:37] | It’s really humiliating. | 简直丢人 |
[13:40] | Uh, wait. | 等等 |
[13:41] | I’ll walk you. | 我送你去 |
[13:42] | I don’t need an escort. | 我不需要人送 |
[13:44] | Han, I’m sorry about what happened last night. | 汉娜 昨晚的事我很抱歉 |
[13:46] | Okay? I’ll pay for the window. | 好吗 窗户我来赔 |
[13:47] | It’s not about the window. | 不关窗户的事 |
[13:49] | Your stupid stunts affect a lot of people. | 你那些馊主意会影响到很多人 |
[13:52] | Are we talking about your mom? | 你是在说你妈妈吗 |
[13:55] | Or are you and Aria fighting about me? | 还是说你跟艾瑞亚吵架是因为我 |
[13:59] | I can help you. I can talk to her– | 我可以帮你 我可以跟她谈 |
[14:00] | I don’t want you doing anything at all. | 我的事不用你插手 |
[14:02] | I just want to be left alone. | 让我一个人静静 |
[14:05] | And I think it’s best if you just stay with one of the other girls. | 我觉得你还是找其他人住在一起比较好 |
[14:09] | Han… | 汉娜 |
[14:13] | What’s happening to us? | 我们到底怎么了 |
[14:16] | Our group is falling apart. | 我们要散了 |
[14:26] | Hey, Jenna. | 詹娜 |
[14:29] | It’s Alison. | 我是艾莉森 |
[14:31] | I didn’t know that you had enrolled here in Rosewood. | 我不知道你回来了 |
[14:34] | I came back a few weeks ago. | 几周前回来的 |
[14:36] | Nobody seemed to notice. | 似乎没人注意到 |
[14:38] | But then again, | 不过也是 |
[14:40] | I didn’t come back from the dead. | 毕竟不如死而复生震撼 |
[14:44] | I’m sorry about Shana. | 莎娜的事我很抱歉 |
[14:46] | She meant a lot to me, too. | 我也很在乎她 |
[14:49] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[14:50] | And I’m sorry for you. | 我也很抱歉 |
[14:53] | I heard about the break-in last night. | 我听说了昨晚的事 |
[14:55] | It must be hard to come back here | 你能回来这里一定很不容易 |
[14:58] | knowing someone’s still after you. | 明知道还有人在盯着你 |
[15:04] | Wait. | 等等 |
[15:08] | How did you do it? | 你怎么做到的 |
[15:11] | What? | 什么 |
[15:12] | Shana. | 莎娜 |
[15:14] | She was my friend before she met you. | 在遇到你之前 她是我的朋友 |
[15:17] | How did you turn her against me? | 你怎么让她倒戈的 |
[15:19] | I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[15:21] | You did. | 是你做的 |
[15:35] | 发给以斯拉 别急着回来 坦纳有很多事想问你 都是关于莎娜的 | |
[16:04] | You can sit out here and relax while your pupils dilate. | 你可以坐在这里放松一下 等待瞳孔适应 |
[16:07] | The doctor will be out here in about 10 minutes. | 医生十分钟左右就会过来 |
[16:09] | Okay. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[16:18] | 通话记录 艾瑞亚 妈妈 艾米莉 | |
[17:57] | Emily? | 艾米莉 |
[17:58] | Can I call you right back? | 能不能稍后打给你 |
[17:59] | – No! – I’m in Noel’s car. | -不行 -我在诺埃尔车里 |
[18:01] | Emily, Jenna’s here, okay, with another Jenna. | 艾米莉 詹娜回来了 还带着另一个詹娜 |
[18:04] | What? | 什么 |
[18:05] | They gave me these eye drops, okay. | 他们给我滴了眼药 |
[18:06] | And I thought that I was hallucinating but I’m not. | 我以为自己出现了幻觉 但是没有 |
[18:08] | Stop. Listen to me. | 等到 听我说 |
[18:09] | I got his keys out of his locker | 我从他储物柜里拿了车钥匙 |
[18:11] | and searched his car. | 搜了他的车 |
[18:12] | He has pictures of Alison from when she was dead. | 他有艾莉森”死去之后”的照片 |
[18:15] | That makes no sense. | 这怎么可能 |
[18:16] | Oh, but seeing two Jennas does? | 你都看见两个詹娜了 |
[18:17] | Define “Dead.” | 解释一下”死亡”是什么意思 |
[18:18] | The last two years of her life. | 他把她过去两年生活的照片 |
[18:20] | He put them in the same envelope | 和他当时正在听的一盒录音带 |
[18:21] | as the tape he was listening to. | 放在同一个信封里 |
[18:23] | Why would he even have that stuff? | 他怎么会有那些东西 |
[18:24] | I don’t know, | 我不知道 |
[18:25] | but I need to drop off his car keys | 但是我要赶在他回来之前 |
[18:26] | at the Lost and Found before he– | 把他的钥匙放在失物招领处 |
[18:27] | Fine, but then I need you to come right here. | 好吧 不过我要你来这里 |
[18:29] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[18:30] | Emily, my eyes are not playing tricks with me, okay? | 艾米丽 我所看到的都是真的 |
[18:32] | Something freaky is happening. | 怪事出现了 |
[18:35] | Em? | 艾米 |
[18:36] | Hello? | 在听吗 |
[18:38] | Emily? | 艾米丽 |
[18:43] | Sorry, I thought I just saw Noel coming out the door. | 抱歉 刚才我以为诺埃尔走出来了 |
[18:45] | False alarm. | 结果是我看错了 |
[18:47] | Spencer, you there? | 斯宾塞 你在听吗 |
[18:50] | Spencer? | 斯宾塞 |
[19:04] | So you think somebody help Jenna mess with her chronic? | 你认为有人在帮詹娜干预她的慢性病吗 |
[19:09] | Hey, Em, I’ve got to go. | 艾米 我要挂了 |
[19:09] | But we can talk about this at the party. | 我们可以在派对上接着聊 |
[19:11] | Well, not at the party, but soon. | 不能在派对上聊 但是尽快 |
[19:13] | – Hey. – Hey there. | -你好 -你好 |
[19:15] | Were you able to get more candles? | 你能多买些蜡烛吗 |
[19:17] | I did, but they only had scented ones. | 买了 但是他们只有芳香味的 |
[19:21] | How do we feel about smelling patchouli | 你觉得吃牛排的时候 |
[19:22] | while eating steak? | 闻着广藿香怎么样 |
[19:24] | Yeah, I think we lose the candles. | 看来我们不能用蜡烛了 |
[19:25] | This crowd looks better in the dark anyway. | 反正人群在黑暗中看起来更好 |
[19:28] | Shoot. I got to go. | 糟了 我该走了 |
[19:29] | I’m gonna miss my hair appointment. | 我要错过美发的预约时间了 |
[19:31] | Oh. Well, we’ve got this covered. | 这些事我们来弄 |
[19:33] | Okay. Perfect. | 好极了 |
[19:34] | – Thank you. – Mm-hmm. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[19:35] | – Bye. – Bye. | -拜 -拜 |
[19:38] | Bye. | 拜 |
[19:39] | Bye. | 拜 |
[19:41] | Can I squeeze these in there? | 我能把这个放在里面吗 |
[19:42] | – Yeah, sure. – Okay. | -当然 -好 |
[19:48] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[19:50] | I am updating the list. | 我在更改嘉宾名单 |
[19:53] | Hanna can’t make it. | 汉娜无法出席 |
[19:55] | Oh, no? Why not? | 为什么不能来 |
[19:57] | Uh, she said that she wasn’t feeling well. | 她说她身体不舒服 |
[20:00] | What’s wrong with her? | 她怎么了 |
[20:03] | I don’t know. That’s all she told me. | 不知道 她是这么和我说的 |
[20:20] | Oh, there you are finally. | 你终于来了 |
[20:22] | Which room was it in? The chart? | 在哪个房间里 是视力表吗 |
[20:23] | Shh. They’re in there. | 小声点 他们在里面 |
[20:26] | Who’s in there? | 谁在里面 |
[20:27] | Jenna. | 詹娜 |
[20:28] | And Jenna. | 和另一个詹娜 |
[20:30] | Do you want to see what I found in Noel’s car? | 想看看我在诺埃尔车里找到的东西吗 |
[20:31] | No, I can’t even see my feet right now. | 不 我现在连自己的脚都看不到 |
[20:36] | There. | 他们来了 |
[20:39] | Sydney? | 希妮 |
[20:42] | Oh, hi, Emily. | 你好 艾米丽 |
[20:45] | Spencer. | 斯宾塞 |
[20:46] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么在这 |
[20:47] | She was my ride. | 她开车送我来的 |
[20:48] | Is that a problem? | 有问题吗 |
[20:49] | Yeah, kind of. | 有 |
[20:51] | Unless you’re driving a taxi. | 除非你开的是辆出租车 |
[20:52] | When did you two become friends? | 你们什么时候变成朋友的 |
[20:53] | We should go– | 我们该走了 |
[20:54] | Sydney, Emily asked you a question. | 希妮 艾米丽在问你话呢 |
[20:56] | It sounded more like an accusation. | 那问题听起来更像是谴责 |
[20:58] | How come you never mentioned that you and Jenna were friends? | 怎么你从来没说过你和詹娜是朋友 |
[21:01] | Maybe it never came up. | 也许从来没机会提吧 |
[21:02] | Maybe you should let her speak for herself. | 也许你该让她自己说 |
[21:05] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[21:06] | When you ask the organ grinder a question, | 当你向街头手摇风琴师提问题时 |
[21:08] | you don’t really want to hear from the monkey. | 你不会想从他身边的猴子嘴里听到答案 |
[21:09] | Can we please leave? | 我们能走了吗 |
[21:10] | Wait– | 等等 |
[21:11] | For more insults? | 还要继续侮辱我们吗 |
[21:12] | How long is it gonna take for you to both | 你们还要多久才能意识到 |
[21:14] | realize that you’re nervous around the wrong person? | 你们对周围的紧张情绪不是来自我们 |
[21:17] | I’m not Alison. | 我不是艾莉森 |
[21:20] | Come on, Syd. | 走吧 希妮 |
[21:32] | “Hey, Caleb. Hey Hanna” | 你好 凯勒 你好 汉娜 |
[21:34] | “How was your day?” | 今天过得怎么样 |
[21:36] | “My day was fine. How was yours?” | 我过得很好 你呢 |
[21:39] | My day sucked, actually. | 我今天糟透了 |
[21:41] | What happened? | 发生了什么事 |
[21:44] | Could we just watch this? | 能安静地看会儿电视吗 |
[21:45] | I’m not in the greatest mood. | 我现在心情不好 |
[21:47] | Does that mood have to do with this party | 你的心情和我们今晚不参加的派对 |
[21:48] | that we’re not going to tonight? | 有关系吗 |
[21:49] | I wouldn’t go to that party if you paid me. | 就算你给我钱 我也不去那个派对 |
[21:51] | And that’s because? | 为什么 |
[21:53] | Because I’m just not feeling it. | 因为我不想去 |
[21:56] | I have never seen you turn down | 我从没见过你 |
[21:57] | free food and a chance to dress up. | 拒绝免费的美食和盛装打扮的机会 |
[21:59] | Last year for Cinco de Mayo | 去年五月五日 |
[22:00] | we drove 10 miles out of town to a gas station | 我们开车到城外十英里的一个加油站 |
[22:03] | just for the free burrito and a mini sombrero. | 就为了免费的墨西哥卷饼和迷你墨西哥帽 |
[22:05] | Why are you acting so weird about this? | 为什么这次你表现得那么奇怪 |
[22:08] | What’s weird is going to a party | 三分之一的婚姻都将以离婚告终 |
[22:10] | and listening to toasts about eternal love | 我们为什么还要去参加这个 |
[22:11] | when one in three marriages end in divorce. | 为了所谓永恒的爱而举行的婚礼呢 |
[22:14] | And what are you placing your bets on this one? | 你认为这场婚姻也会以离婚收场吗 |
[22:20] | Hanna, does this have anything to do | 汉娜 埃拉要嫁的那个人 |
[22:22] | with the guy that Ella’s marrying? | 和这件事有关系吗 |
[22:29] | He’s just gross. | 他太恶心了 |
[22:31] | Okay, can you please be a little bit more specific? | 你能说得更具体一点吗 |
[22:36] | He’s a sleaze. | 他是俗人一个 |
[22:40] | He gave me his number and he wants to meet up, | 他把电话号码给我 说想和我见面 |
[22:43] | although no one seems to believe me. | 但是却没人相信我 |
[22:49] | I believe you, okay. | 我相信你 |
[22:52] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你为什么不告诉我 |
[22:53] | It’s not a big deal. | 也没什么大不了的 |
[22:54] | Yes, it is. This dude– | 不 这事很重要 这人 |
[22:56] | It’s embarrassing. | 太丢人了 |
[22:57] | Right, for him. | 是的 对他而言 |
[23:02] | Then why am I the one who feels like crawling into a hole | 那为什么羞愧得没脸见人的那个 |
[23:05] | and never coming out of it? | 反而是我呢 |
[23:10] | Let’s just not talk about this anymore. | 我们别说这事了 |
[23:17] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[23:18] | Um, there’s just not a lot to eat here. | 家里没什么吃的了 |
[23:19] | So I’m gonna stop in Maggiano’s | 所以我打算去马贾诺的店 |
[23:23] | and get you your favorite. | 买你最爱吃的东西 |
[23:25] | You just– you stay here | 你就待在这儿 |
[23:27] | and you watch the chickiest chick flick that you can find. | 找部女生爱看的那种电影来看 |
[23:38] | All right? I’ll be back soon. | 好吗 我去去就回 |
[23:47] | Hey. I need your approval. | 我需要你的认可 |
[23:52] | You look amazing. | 你看起来美呆了 |
[23:53] | Really? The necklace isn’t too much? | 真的吗 这条项链会不会太过了 |
[23:57] | No, it’s perfect. | 没有 很好看 |
[23:59] | Okay, thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[24:00] | Now I can relax. | 现在我能松一口气了 |
[24:01] | When it comes to fashion, you are my guru. | 在时尚穿搭方面 你一直是我的导师 |
[24:04] | Mom… | 妈妈 |
[24:08] | Are you sure that you want to do this? | 你确定要订婚吗 |
[24:12] | I mean, maybe you should just wait. | 也许你该再等等 |
[24:17] | Wait for what? | 等什么 |
[24:19] | Aria, if you don’t want me to get married… | 艾瑞亚 如果你不想我结婚 |
[24:22] | No, it has nothing to do with you getting married. | 不 这跟你结不结婚没关系 |
[24:26] | It has– it has to do with you marrying Zack. | 问题是你结婚的对象是扎克 |
[24:33] | How well do you really know him? | 你到底有多了解他呢 |
[24:36] | Why are you saying that? | 你为什么这么说 |
[24:39] | Was he inappropriate with you? | 他对你有什么不恰当的言行吗 |
[24:43] | No, not with me. | 不 不是对我 |
[24:49] | Maybe he was with Hanna. | 也许是对汉娜 |
[24:58] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[25:01] | Why did you go there right away? | 你为什么直接去哪儿了 |
[25:04] | Um, there was an incident before we came here. | 我们回来的时候发生了一件事 |
[25:10] | But I guess I just explained it away | 但我安慰自己 |
[25:12] | to myself as pre-wedding jitters. | 是我婚前神经过敏了 |
[25:19] | I’m so sorry, mom. | 真的很对不起 妈妈 |
[25:25] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[25:26] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[25:35] | Hey, guys, make sure to keep the chafing dishes | 伙计们 确保将火锅 |
[25:36] | on the side opposite the seafood. | 放在海鲜对面 |
[25:38] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[25:40] | Are you with the catering crew? | 你是餐饮承包公司的人吗 |
[25:42] | No. I just walked in. | 不 我进来随便看看的 |
[25:43] | Oh, sorry, man. | 对不起 伙计 |
[25:43] | We’re closed tonight for a private event. | 这里今晚有私人活动 不对外营业 |
[25:46] | I’m not here for a latte. | 我不是来买拿铁的 |
[25:48] | I need to talk to you. | 我要跟你谈谈 |
[25:50] | Uh, I’m actually kind of busy right now. | 事实上我现在有点忙 |
[25:53] | Yeah, it sounds like you’ve been busy. | 是啊 听起来你一直都很忙啊 |
[25:54] | Being the kind of scumbag | 像个十足的人渣 |
[25:55] | who’s begging to get his ass kicked. | 求着别人来揍你 |
[25:58] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[25:59] | Do you hit on all of Aria’s friends | 你对艾瑞亚所有的朋友都下手了吗 |
[26:01] | or is it just Hanna? | 还是只有汉娜 |
[26:05] | So I’m guessing you’re the boyfriend. | 我猜你是汉娜的男朋友吧 |
[26:08] | I respect you coming here. | 我很尊重你能亲自过来 |
[26:10] | Seriously, I do. | 我是说真的 |
[26:11] | But, honestly, this is just a misunderstanding. | 但说实话 这只是个误会 |
[26:14] | That so? | 是这样吗 |
[26:15] | She clearly took what I said way too seriously. | 她显然把我说的话看得太认真了 |
[26:17] | I was just joking. | 我是开玩笑的 |
[26:19] | I don’t know, man. | 这我就不知道了 伙计 |
[26:21] | She has a pretty good sense of humor | 她幽默感很好 |
[26:22] | and she didn’t find you funny at all. | 但她一点都不觉得你幽默 |
[26:25] | Well, I think your girlfriend’s just embarrassed. | 好吧 我想你女朋友只是很尴尬吧 |
[26:29] | I didn’t want to have to do this, but, uh… | 我不想这么做的 但是 |
[26:41] | I was only reacting to the signals I was getting. | 我只是对我收到的信号做出反应 |
[26:47] | This isn’t Hanna. | 这不是汉娜写的 |
[26:49] | Sorry to break the bad news, | 很抱歉告诉你这个坏消息 |
[26:50] | but your girlfriend slipped that into my pocket. | 不过这的确是你女朋友偷偷放进我口袋的 |
[26:59] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[27:01] | I’m not coming back for the party. | 我不会来参加这个派对 |
[27:25] | Uh, where’s the food? | 吃的呢 |
[27:30] | Caleb, where have you been? | 凯勒 你去哪了 |
[27:31] | He’s a piece of crap, but he has a strong jaw. | 他就是个混蛋 不过他下巴很结实 |
[27:39] | Caleb, you didn’t. | 凯勒 你不是吧 |
[27:40] | Of course, I did. | 我当然做了 |
[27:41] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[27:44] | Hanna, there’s a problem. | 汉娜 这里有问题 |
[27:45] | Yeah, no kidding. | 是啊 别开玩笑 |
[27:46] | How is that going to explain that he got a fat lip? | 但这怎么解释他被打肿的嘴唇呢 |
[27:55] | I didn’t write this. | 这不是我写的 |
[27:56] | I know. | 我知道 |
[27:59] | Do you think that “A” decided to get in the mix? | 你觉不觉得是A安排了这整件事 |
[28:01] | Saw that Zack was a dirtbag | 他发现扎克是个混蛋 |
[28:02] | and decided to move things along? | 于是决定要顺水推舟呢 |
[28:05] | This is why he got into my car. | 这就是他进我车的原因 |
[28:07] | Yep. | 是的 |
[28:12] | Couldn’t you find somewhere to hide it? | 没有别的地方可以藏吗 |
[28:14] | And have Noel Kahn breaking into my bedroom? | 难道要让诺埃尔·卡恩闯进我的卧室吗 |
[28:16] | No, thanks. | 不了 谢谢 |
[28:16] | It’s gonna take you forever to get to the lake house and back. | 你来回一趟湖边别墅要很长时间 |
[28:19] | You can’t miss this party. | 你不能错过这个派对 |
[28:20] | I’ll be there. Just save me a shrimp. | 我会去的 给我留点虾 |
[28:22] | No, seriously. | 不 说真的 |
[28:23] | I mean, Aria’s already on a war path with Hanna. | 艾瑞亚已经跟汉娜势不两立了 |
[28:25] | If it looks like we’re taking sides… | 如果我们看起来在站队表明立场的话 |
[28:27] | This is bigger than that. | 这事比那个更重要 |
[28:28] | These pictures decimate Alison’s story | 这些照片可以拆穿艾莉森的故事 |
[28:29] | and once that falls apart, we are next. | 一旦她被拆穿 我们就是下一个遭殃的 |
[28:32] | These have to be in a safe place. | 这些东西必须放在安全的地方 |
[28:33] | Fine. Just hurry. | 好吧 那你快点 |
[28:36] | Got a minute? | 有空吗 |
[28:40] | Why are you parked on my street? | 你为什么把车停在我家门口 |
[28:42] | I wanted to explain. | 我想跟你解释 |
[28:43] | Is Jenna hiding in the trunk? | 詹娜躲在车里吗 |
[28:45] | Please. Let me explain. | 请听我解释好吗 |
[28:47] | Why would I ever trust anything you said again? | 我为什么要再相信你的话 |
[28:50] | I met Jenna a couple years ago. | 我是几年前认识詹娜的 |
[28:51] | I used to volunteer at the school for the visually-impaired. | 我以前在学校为视觉有障碍的人做志愿者 |
[28:54] | Yeah, in Philadelphia. | 对 在费城 |
[28:55] | I was there the day that Alison came to visit Jenna | 艾莉森去探望詹娜的那一天我也在 |
[28:58] | and I pretty much glued Jenna back together when Alison left. | 艾莉森走后我几乎寸步不离地陪着詹娜 |
[29:01] | That was a long time ago. | 那是很久之前的事了 |
[29:02] | She’s been through a lot since then. | 那之后她经历了许多 |
[29:04] | So has Jenna. | 詹娜也一样 |
[29:06] | And when she heard Alison was alive | 当她听说艾莉森还活着 |
[29:09] | and coming home, she panicked. | 而且要回来了 就慌了神了 |
[29:12] | She felt totally alone, so she reached out to me. And– | 她觉得自己孤独无助 所以才找上我 |
[29:15] | What exactly did she ask you to do? | 除了让你带她去见约好的医生 |
[29:17] | I mean, besides taking her to her doctor’s appointments? | 她到底要你做什么 |
[29:22] | She just wanted to feel safe, I guess. | 我猜她只是需要些安全感 |
[29:26] | Make sure that Alison– | 确保艾莉森– |
[29:27] | Okay, forget Alison. | 行了 别提艾莉森了 |
[29:29] | You latched on to me, Sydney, giving me gifts, | 你缠上我 希妮 送我礼物 |
[29:32] | taking over my weekends with training, | 让我周末陪你训练 |
[29:34] | telling me sob-stories about how you had no one | 告诉我看台上没人为你加油 |
[29:36] | cheering for you in the bleachers. | 让你多难过 |
[29:38] | I didn’t expect to like you. | 我没想过会喜欢你 |
[29:40] | What? | 什么 |
[29:42] | I– I didn’t know you’d be such a decent person. | 我没想到你这么正派 |
[29:46] | I guess I was expecting you to be… | 我本来以为你会是个… |
[29:50] | This is so messed up. | 真是糟透了 |
[29:51] | Oh, it’s about to get messier. | 会变得更糟的 |
[29:52] | I’m taking that coaching position | 我接了教练的工作 |
[29:54] | just so I can be in your face, | 这样就能在你面前晃荡 |
[29:56] | watching you as much as I can. | 抓住一切机会监视你 |
[29:58] | Emily. | 艾米丽 |
[29:58] | I want to see you underwater long enough for you | 我想看到你在水下 |
[30:01] | to feel that twinge of panic | 待到缺氧却呼吸不了时 |
[30:02] | when you need air and you can’t get it. | 究竟有多害怕 |
[30:04] | I want you to know | 我要让你知道 |
[30:06] | what it feels like to be sucker-punched. | 被人从背后捅一刀究竟是什么滋味 |
[32:14] | Surprise. | 惊喜 |
[32:16] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你在这干什么 |
[32:18] | Give me the key. | 把钥匙给我 |
[32:19] | Get out of here now. | 马上从这出去 |
[32:20] | I swear, Noel, get the hell out or I’ll– | 我发誓 诺埃尔 如果你不走 我就 |
[32:22] | You’ll what? | 你就怎样 |
[32:23] | Call the cops? | 报警吗 |
[32:25] | Sure you want them to see what you’re hiding in here? | 你确定你想让他们看到你在这藏了什么吗 |
[32:27] | Get out of here! | 滚出去 |
[32:29] | Now! | 马上 |
[32:30] | You break into my car, | 你闯进了我的车 |
[32:32] | steal something from me and I’m the bad guy? | 偷了我的东西 怎么我反而是坏蛋 |
[32:35] | Nice. | 不错啊 |
[32:36] | Give me the key. | 把钥匙给我 |
[32:36] | Why do you even have that stuff? | 你怎么有那些照片 |
[32:39] | And we know that it was you that broke into Hanna’s house. | 我们知道是你闯进了汉娜的家 |
[32:41] | We know that you’re helping Alison. | 也知道是你在帮艾莉森 |
[32:43] | You know nothing. | 你们什么都不知道 |
[32:45] | Give me that key! | 把钥匙给我 |
[32:48] | What are you two gonna do next? | 下一步你要做什么 |
[32:50] | What are you gonna do with that stuff? | 你要拿那些照片干什么 |
[32:53] | Talk to me! | 告诉我 |
[32:54] | Alison doesn’t even know I have it. | 艾莉森都不知道我有照片 |
[32:57] | And if you tell her I do– | 如果你敢告诉她– |
[32:58] | Wait, are you guys working together or not? | 等等 你们到底是不是一伙的 |
[33:02] | Our friend likes to throw away people | 一旦别人对她没有了利用价值 |
[33:04] | when she’s done using them | 她就会把他们扔在一边 |
[33:06] | and I need to be prepared, okay? | 我得有所准备 好吧 |
[33:09] | They aren’t just pictures, Spencer. | 那不止是照片而已 斯宾塞 |
[33:11] | It’s proof that she was never kidnapped. | 那能证明艾莉森从来没被绑架过 |
[33:14] | You’re going to blackmail her. | 你要要挟她 |
[33:15] | It’s not blackmail. | 不是要挟 |
[33:17] | It’s insurance, in case she turns on me. | 只是个保险 以防她转过来对付我 |
[33:20] | And I need it back. | 所以我要拿回来 |
[33:21] | Where did you even get it, those pictures, the tape? | 你从哪搞到的照片和录音带 |
[33:24] | Shana sent them to Jenna. | 莎娜寄给詹娜的 |
[33:27] | And Alison asked me to borrow them from Jenna’s bedroom. | 而艾莉森要我从詹娜的卧室里借出来 |
[33:30] | So you broke into that house, too? | 所以你也闯进了她家 |
[33:32] | When? | 什么时候 |
[33:33] | Minutes before it blew up. | 爆炸几分钟之前 |
[33:34] | Alison keeps telling me I’m lucky | 艾莉森一直都在说能逃出来 |
[33:36] | I got out when I did, but… | 我很幸运 但是… |
[33:39] | part of me is starting to wonder | 我开始有些怀疑 |
[33:39] | if that explosion wasn’t a coincidence. | 爆炸根本不是个巧合 |
[33:42] | What does she have on you, Noel? | 你有什么把柄握在她手里 诺埃尔 |
[33:45] | Why would you do this for her? | 你为什么要为她做这些 |
[33:46] | Enough questions. | 问够了 |
[33:49] | Just give me the key, Spencer. | 把钥匙给我 斯宾塞 |
[33:51] | No. | 不行 |
[33:52] | Give it to me! | 给我 |
[33:53] | No! | 不 |
[33:58] | You stupid bitch! | 你个婊子 |
[33:59] | You try that again and I swear to God, | 你再敢过来 我发誓 |
[34:01] | I will slit your face open. | 下一个遭殃的就是你的脸 |
[34:02] | That stuff is mine. | 那东西是我的 |
[34:04] | You’re not the only one who needs insurance, Noel. | 需要保险的不止是你 诺埃尔 |
[34:06] | We need it, too. Okay? | 我们也需要 懂吗 |
[34:08] | And I promise you, | 我保证 |
[34:09] | I will keep it in a much safer place than this. | 我会把它放在比这更安全的地方 |
[34:13] | Okay? | 行了吗 |
[34:15] | Now go. | 现在走吧 |
[34:17] | Go! | 快走 |
[34:49] | I heard that I could find you here. | 我听说能在这找到你 |
[34:51] | Can I come in? | 能进来吗 |
[35:01] | It’s– it’s nice. | 这里真不错 |
[35:05] | Could use a housekeeper. | 需要个管家 |
[35:11] | Aren’t you supposed to be giving a toast right now? | 你现在不是应该在发表祝酒词吗 |
[35:18] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[35:22] | Nothing that hasn’t happened before. | 旧事重演了 |
[35:26] | Apparently, he’s a big jerk internationally. | 显然 他就是个臭名昭著的大混蛋 |
[35:36] | Look, I’m not trying to defend the guy, | 我不是要为那家伙说话 |
[35:38] | but just so you know, “A” stoked the fire. | 但你要知道 是A在从中作梗 |
[35:44] | It doesn’t matter, Hanna. | 无所谓了 汉娜 |
[35:47] | He took the bait. | 他是愿者上钩 |
[35:51] | Why didn’t you believe me? | 你为什么不信我 |
[35:54] | It wasn’t– It wasn’t so much that I didn’t believe you. | 不是 不是我不信你 |
[35:59] | I guess I just wanted to believe something else more. | 我猜我只是更想相信一些其他的事 |
[36:02] | That my mom could actually find someone again… | 我妈妈能再找到真命天子… |
[36:09] | be happy. | 能幸福 |
[36:13] | I get that. | 我懂 |
[36:19] | Will you forgive me? | 你能原谅我吗 |
[36:36] | So what do you think really happened? | 你觉得到底发生了什么 |
[36:38] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[36:40] | I mean, don’t you think it’s weird | 就在大家进场时 |
[36:42] | that Aria’s mom would just get food poisoning | 艾瑞亚的妈妈就食物中毒了 |
[36:44] | right as everyone is showing up? | 你不觉得怪吗 |
[36:45] | Weddings are tricky. | 婚礼真是让人捉摸不透 |
[36:47] | They churn up a lot of stuff. | 婚礼会翻起很多陈年往事 |
[36:49] | Especially the second time around. | 尤其是第二次办婚礼时 |
[36:52] | There may be more to the story. | 可能事情没那么简单 |
[36:54] | Totally. | 绝对的 |
[36:55] | Someone’s not telling the truth. | 有人没说实话 |
[36:57] | You like kale? | 你喜欢甘蓝吗 |
[36:58] | I’ll eat anything as long as it’s not from the Brew. | 只要不是咖啡店里的 我什么都吃 |
[37:03] | Oh, that’s probably Hanna. | 可能是汉娜 |
[37:11] | Hello? | 喂 |
[37:15] | Yes, Lieutenant Tanner, she’s here with me. | 坦纳中尉 她就在我旁边 |
[37:18] | Why? | 为什么 |
[37:21] | Well, no, I… | 不 我… |
[37:23] | Her father doesn’t get back until early tomorrow. | 她父亲明早才回来 |
[37:26] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[37:27] | But I can bring her. | 但是我可以带她去 |
[37:30] | No, I understand. | 不 我理解 |
[37:33] | We’ll be right down. | 我们马上就去 |
[37:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:38] | What’s going on, Mrs. Marin? | 怎么了 玛琳夫人 |
[37:40] | What’s wrong? | 出什么事了 |
[37:42] | The police, they caught him. | 警方抓住他了 |
[37:46] | Caught who? | 抓住谁了 |
[37:47] | The person who broke in here last night. | 昨晚闯入这里的人 |
[37:49] | They’re questioning him | 他们正在审讯他 |
[37:51] | and they think he’s ready to talk. | 他好像准备开口了 |
[37:54] | They want you to go down to the precinct | 警方想让你去警局一趟 |
[37:56] | and answer some questions. | 回答几个问题 |
[37:59] | You won’t have to do this alone. | 我不会让你一个人去的 |
[38:01] | I’ll be with you. | 我跟你一起 |
[38:19] | Sorry, I thought everyone would be at the party by now. | 抱歉 我还以为大家都在参加派对呢 |
[38:24] | Do you need me to… | 你需要我… |
[38:25] | No, no, come in. It’s your house. | 不不 进来 这是你的房子 |
[38:28] | You were nice enough to let us use it while you were gone. | 你不在的时候让我们住是你大方 |
[38:31] | How was the conference? | 会议怎么样 |
[38:34] | It was fine. | 还行 |
[38:36] | Why aren’t you at the party? | 你怎么不去参加派对 |
[38:39] | It was canceled. | 派对取消了 |
[38:41] | ‘Cause, you know, it seems kind of silly | 因为 订婚都取消了 |
[38:42] | to have an engagement party | 还举办订婚派对 |
[38:44] | when you’re no longer engaged. | 好像有点傻 |
[38:49] | Do you want to talk about it? | 你想跟我聊聊吗 |
[38:51] | Not really. | 不想 |
[38:53] | But Aria can fill you in on everything, | 但是艾瑞亚可以告诉你是怎么回事 |
[38:56] | hopefully, after I’ve checked into a motel. | 希望是等我去旅馆住下之后 |
[39:03] | I don’t know why I took all this out | 我不知道为什么把东西都拿出来 |
[39:04] | because I’m never going to get it back in. | 明明拿出来就再也放不进去了 |
[39:08] | You’ll do it. | 你可以的 |
[39:10] | You were always really good at that… | 你一直都很擅长… |
[39:13] | figuring out how to make a small space work. | 想办法处理好各种小事 |
[39:21] | You know, sometimes I still think about | 有时候我还会想起 |
[39:24] | our first place together. | 我们一起住的第一个地方 |
[39:26] | Remember that dump on East 6th? | 你还记得东街6号那个小破地方吗 |
[39:32] | What was the ad? | 广告上怎么说的来着 |
[39:33] | What did they call it? | 他们管那个叫什么来着 |
[39:34] | It wasn’t a studio. | 那不是个工作室 |
[39:35] | It was something smaller. | 比工作室还小 |
[39:37] | A “Bachelor”. | 一座单身公寓 |
[39:38] | Yes. | 对 |
[39:39] | Of course. | 就是这个 |
[39:40] | As if that explained why the bathtub was in the kitchen. | 就好像这样浴缸就应该在厨房里一样 |
[39:43] | Well, I guess they assumed that bachelors don’t bathe, | 可能他们以为单身汉都不洗澡 |
[39:45] | which is why they’re still bachelors. | 所以单身汉才找不到另一半 |
[39:48] | I felt so bad that I couldn’t get us something better. | 不能找个更好的地方住 当时我特别难过 |
[39:51] | You were already pregnant with Aria | 那会儿你已经怀了艾瑞亚 |
[39:54] | and yet, you figured out a way to make it seem big. | 可是你还是想到办法让那里感觉更大一点 |
[39:58] | The skinny lamp that fit in the sliver of space | 窗户和暖气片之间那点狭小的缝隙 |
[40:01] | between the window and the radiator. | 刚好放上了那盏小台灯 |
[40:03] | Hiding the fact that you could get yourself a soda | 其实那会儿你洗头发的时候就可以 |
[40:05] | while washing your hair. | 顺手拿瓶苏打水喝 |
[40:07] | It was all about a well-placed drape. | 找准地方挂个帘子就可以搞定了 |
[40:16] | Ella, I don’t really know this guy, | 埃拉 我不太了解那个人 |
[40:21] | but whoever doesn’t realize | 但是只要他不知道 |
[40:23] | that you make this small world seem so much bigger, | 你可以让一个狭小的地方看起来如此宽阔 |
[40:29] | that person doesn’t deserve you. | 他就不配拥有你 |
[40:59] | Is this your first attempt to see her | 在她从你身边跑开后 |
[41:00] | after she ran away from you? | 这是你第一次想见她吗 |
[41:04] | She didn’t run away. | 她不是跑开了 |
[41:07] | She jumped out of my car. | 她从我的车里跳出去了 |
[41:10] | And you had her blindfolded. | 你蒙着她的眼睛对吗 |
[41:11] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[41:13] | At least when I was around her. | 至少我在她旁边时是这样的 |
[41:16] | Are you referring to the car ride? | 你是指开车的时候吗 |
[41:18] | No. | 不是 |
[41:20] | Since the day she came away with me. | 自从她跟我一起的那天起 |
[41:23] | After I hit her. | 自从我打了她那天起 |
[41:25] | Where did you hit her? | 你打得她哪里 |
[41:26] | Back of the head. | 后脑勺 |
[41:30] | I followed her into the yard | 我跟踪她去了院子里 |
[41:33] | and I found a rock and I hit her. | 然后找到一块石头打了她 |
[41:37] | Then I carried her to my car. | 之后我把她放进了我的车里 |
[41:39] | Where did you take her? | 你把她带去哪里了 |
[41:42] | Philly. | 费城 |
[41:44] | A place I was staying near South Street. | 南街附近我住的那里 |
[41:48] | Your home? | 那是你家吗 |
[41:50] | I was crashing there, yeah. | 对 我住在那里 |
[41:52] | It was a basement. | 那是个地下室 |
[41:56] | Nobody else was there. | 里面没有别人 |
[41:57] | And you kept her locked up | 你一直把她 |
[41:59] | in the basement all that time? | 关在地下室里吗 |
[42:02] | Can you turn the volume down? | 能把声音调大一点吗 |
[42:09] | Alison, is that him? | 艾莉森 是他吗 |
[42:13] | Is that the man who kidnapped you? | 是他绑架了你吗 |
[42:25] | The doctor’s running just a little behind. | 医生要晚一点过来 |
[42:26] | It shouldn’t be much longer. | 应该快了 |
[42:28] | You think you can entertain yourself? | 你可以先等一会儿吗 |
[42:33] | If you’re cold, I can turn down the AC. | 如果你冷的话 我可以把空调温度调高 |
[42:44] | He followed me into my yard. | 他跟踪我进了院子 |
[42:45] | And then he hit me with that rock. | 然后用石头打了我 |
[42:47] | Next thing I knew I woke up blindfolded. | 我醒来时眼睛就被蒙着了 |