时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | I don’t know what happened to you when you were away. | 我不知道你离开之后发生了什么 |
[00:05] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[00:06] | You don’t know the first thing about it. | 你根本什么都不知道 |
[00:07] | I’m not gonna allow you | 我不会再让你去 |
[00:08] | to jump back on Ali’s crazy train. | 蹚艾莉的那趟浑水 |
[00:10] | Not with Tanner circling | 而且坦纳现正四处调查 |
[00:11] | and “A” watching our every move. | A也盯着我们的每一步行动 |
[00:13] | What we should be doing is burning this stuff. | 我们要做的就是烧掉这堆东西 |
[00:15] | Emily, Ali is not our friend right now. | 艾米丽 艾莉现在不是我们的朋友 |
[00:16] | Ali’s not the problem, Spencer. | 艾莉不是关键问题 斯宾塞 |
[00:19] | Melissa is. | 梅丽莎才是 |
[00:20] | We both know Ali wasn’t kidnapped. | 我们都知道艾莉没被绑架 |
[00:22] | Sooner or later, she’s gonna get what she deserves. | 她迟早都会遭报应的 |
[00:25] | We go to Tanner and we tell her the truth. | 我们去找坦纳说出真相 |
[00:27] | What about New York? | 那纽约的事怎么办 |
[00:28] | We can’t just come half clean. | 我们不能说一半藏一半 |
[00:29] | It was self-defense and you were protecting us. | 那属于正当防卫 你救了我们 |
[00:31] | I have a plan. | 我有自己的计划 |
[00:32] | Oh, I’m sure you do. | 你当然有 |
[00:33] | The problem is you’ll throw us | 问题是你会为了逼停一辆车 |
[00:34] | all under a bus just to pull it off. | 而把我们都扔到车底下 |
[00:36] | We need to cut ties with Ali now. | 我们需要马上跟艾莉断绝关系 |
[00:38] | Tonight. | 就今晚 |
[00:47] | Seems to me we’ve been here before. | 我们以前也走到过这一步 |
[00:50] | We’ll get it right this time. | 我们这次会搞定的 |
[00:52] | This time is different. | 这次和以前不同 |
[00:54] | After this, Ali’s on her own. | 从此之后 艾莉就是孤军奋战了 |
[01:03] | Wait. | 等等 |
[01:12] | That’s when Ali came to my hospital room | 那是艾莉参加完梦娜的派对 |
[01:13] | after Mona’s party. | 来我病房的照片 |
[01:14] | 玫瑰镇社区医院财产 机密 仅供官方使用 | |
[01:24] | We can’t tell now. | 我们现在还不能坦白 |
[01:26] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[01:27] | Because no one will believe | 因为看了这些照片之后 |
[01:29] | we didn’t know Ali was alive if they see this. | 没人会相信我们不知道艾莉还活着 |
[01:36] | Hey, you can’t! | 不能这样 |
[01:36] | It won’t do any good! | 这也没什么帮助 |
[01:38] | Spencer, put down the brick. | 斯宾塞 放下砖头 |
[01:41] | Put it down. | 放下 |
[02:33] | Hanna wanted to go check up on Caleb | 汉娜要去找凯勒 |
[02:34] | and Aria went home. | 艾瑞亚回家了 |
[02:37] | Here. | 给 |
[02:38] | I can’t drink coffee right now. | 我现在不能喝咖啡 |
[02:40] | Oh, it’s decaf. | 这是脱因咖啡 |
[02:41] | I bought it for the whipped cream. | 我是为上面鲜奶油才买的 |
[02:44] | Are you feeling better? | 你现在好点了吗 |
[02:47] | Not better, less stupid. | 没好些 只是没那么傻了 |
[02:50] | Thank you for stopping me. | 谢谢你阻止我 |
[02:52] | Save it for a real target. | 留点力气对付真正的敌人 |
[02:54] | What, “A” in the flesh? | 什么 A的本尊吗 |
[02:57] | That’s one candidate. | 那是其中之一 |
[02:59] | What are you thinking? | 你在想什么 |
[03:01] | “We’re all in this together.” | “我们都在同一条船上” |
[03:04] | I mean that could be “A” or… | 我觉得那可能是A |
[03:08] | it could be Alison. | 也可能是艾莉森说的 |
[03:12] | Or “A” wanting us to think it’s Alison. | 或者A希望我们认为是艾莉森 |
[03:19] | It’s Alison. | 艾莉森打来的 |
[03:20] | Are you going to answer? | 你要接吗 |
[03:22] | I think we need to hit the mute button for right now. | 我觉得此刻需要按下静音键 |
[03:29] | Hey, how are you? | 你还好吗 |
[03:31] | You are the one who held in there the longest with her. | 你是帮她最久的人了 |
[03:35] | I wasn’t defending Ali. | 我不是替艾莉说话 |
[03:38] | I was defending somebody from a long time ago. | 我是替很久以前的一个人说话 |
[03:41] | Maybe somebody who never existed. | 或许那个人根本不存在 |
[03:44] | God, the thing I had with Paige was so genuine. | 天哪 我和佩奇的感情那么真挚 |
[03:48] | Now… | 现在 |
[03:51] | Can you fix it? | 还能挽回吗 |
[03:52] | Sure, yeah. | 当然 |
[03:54] | I can go up to Paige and say, “So you were right all along. | 我可以去找佩奇说 “你一直以来都是对的” |
[03:56] | My bad. | 我的错 |
[03:57] | Let’s kiss and make-up.” | 我们亲一下和好吧 |
[04:02] | It’s Ali. | 是艾莉 |
[04:03] | Maybe she’s looking for us. | 可能她在找我们 |
[04:05] | She must be nervous. | 她肯定紧张了 |
[04:06] | Not as nervous as her dad. | 没她爸爸那么紧张 |
[04:08] | He’s taking her out of town. | 他要带她出城 |
[04:09] | He’s worried about the kidnapper. | 他还在担心绑架者 |
[04:12] | Ali’s lucky that they released him when they did. | 他们放了他算是艾莉走运 |
[04:15] | Yeah… | 是 |
[04:17] | Real lucky. | 真幸运 |
[04:21] | Don’t play with your comfort food. | 别玩弄你的慰藉食物 |
[04:43] | Jeez, you scared the hell out of me. | 天 你把我吓死了 |
[04:47] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[04:49] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[04:53] | I thought we had a deal. | 我们不是商定好协议了吗 |
[04:55] | It wasn’t so much a deal, okay? | 那算不上什么协议好吗 |
[04:57] | It was more like an understanding. | 更像是一种理解 |
[04:58] | Yeah, that we would stop drinking. | 没错 我们说好都不再喝酒了 |
[05:00] | It helps me when I can’t sleep, okay? | 它对我的睡眠有帮助 |
[05:04] | Why can’t you sleep? | 你为什么睡不着 |
[05:08] | What happened with the police? | 警察那儿怎么样 |
[05:10] | We never made it. | 我们没说 |
[05:12] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[05:13] | Because “A” chopped us off at the ankles, that’s why not. | 因为A又出招 坏了我们的计划 |
[05:16] | And look, we can’t be telling people we haven’t seen Alison | 我们不能告诉别人没见过艾莉森 |
[05:18] | when there are pictures of her leaving my hospital room | 因为有照片显示她活着 |
[05:20] | when she was supposed to be dead. | 离开了我的医院病房 |
[05:22] | “A” has those pictures? | A手上有那些照片 |
[05:25] | We’re back where we started. | 我们又回到了起点 |
[05:28] | We always end up back where we started. | 我们总是绕回起点 |
[05:32] | Go ahead. | 继续喝吧 |
[05:34] | I won’t stop you. | 我不会阻止你的 |
[05:51] | Can I talk to you? | 我可以和你谈谈吗 |
[05:54] | Everything about the Manhattan Project is fun. | 曼哈顿计划很有意思 |
[05:56] | It’s the place where the Cold War started. | 冷战从那时开始 |
[05:58] | And J. Robert Oppenheimer is dreamy. | J·罗伯特·奥本海默[原子弹之父]简直如梦似幻 |
[06:01] | I don’t think I can put that in the report. | 我觉得我没法把这些写入报告中 |
[06:08] | Want some more hot chocolate, Mr. Mike? | 想再来点热巧克力吗 迈克先生 |
[06:11] | Uh, sure. | 好的 |
[06:14] | How about you? | 你呢 |
[06:15] | No, thanks. | 不了 谢谢 |
[06:24] | How could she identify a kidnapper | 她怎么能在从没被绑架的情况下 |
[06:26] | when she was never kidnapped? | 指认别人是绑架犯呢 |
[06:27] | She knew him from when she was on her own. | 她独自在外的时候就认识他了 |
[06:30] | The name he gave the police was Cyrus Petrillo. | 他跟警察说他叫赛勒斯·彼得里洛 |
[06:33] | Have you ever heard that name, | 你调查了这么久 |
[06:35] | in all the time you were doing your research? | 有没有听过这个名字 |
[06:38] | Uh, no, I don’t have much from when she was gone. | 没有 自从她失踪后我就没什么消息了 |
[06:40] | It’s a blank. | 一片空白 |
[06:41] | But why would this guy confess to a crime he didn’t commit? | 但这人为什么要承认他没犯过的罪 |
[06:45] | Maybe he knew it wouldn’t stick. | 也许他知道罪名不会成立 |
[06:47] | Maybe he knew Ali wouldn’t confirm the story until it was too late. | 也许他知道艾莉证实这件事时为时已晚 |
[06:50] | Yeah, but if you’re this guy, | 但如果你是他的话 |
[06:51] | why would you even take that chance? | 为什么要冒这个险 |
[06:55] | Because somebody has something worse to use against you. | 因为有人拿着更严重的把柄来对付你 |
[07:03] | Have you seen this before? | 你之前见过这个吗 |
[07:04] | No. | 没有 |
[07:05] | Where did you get this? | 你从哪儿找到的 |
[07:06] | A friend of a friend. | 朋友的朋友那里 |
[07:08] | I’ll see what I can find out about Cyrus. | 我看看能找到什么关于塞勒斯的情况 |
[07:11] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[07:15] | Thanks for trusting me. | 谢谢你相信我 |
[07:17] | You’re the only one who might be able | 你是唯一一个 |
[07:18] | to help me get the answers that I need. | 可能帮我找到答案的人 |
[07:20] | I have to trust you. | 我不得不相信你 |
[07:22] | Well then, thank you for your honesty. | 那感谢你的坦诚相对 |
[07:31] | You need anything? | 你要点什么吗 |
[07:33] | I’m okay. | 不用了 |
[07:34] | Well, Mike took Mona home. | 迈克送梦娜回家了 |
[07:37] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[07:39] | Mike and Mona is a very bad idea. | 迈克和梦娜在一起简直糟透了 |
[07:42] | Well, he likes her and she seems to like him. | 他喜欢她 她看起来也喜欢他 |
[07:44] | “Seems to.” | “看起来” |
[07:47] | I understand that you and Mona | 我理解你和梦娜 |
[07:48] | have more than the usual amount of history, | 有过很多不愉快 |
[07:52] | but you know what’ll happen | 但你知道如果我们试图 |
[07:53] | if either one of us tries to talk to Mike. | 跟迈克谈谈他会作何反应 |
[07:54] | Yep, he’ll double-down. | 他会变本加厉 |
[07:56] | So I suggest we keep an eye on the situation, | 所以我建议咱们密切留意情况 |
[08:00] | but keep our distance. | 但是要保持距离 |
[08:03] | I’ll try. | 我会试试看的 |
[08:05] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:07] | Oh, your mom is coming back from Scranton in the morning. | 你妈妈明早就从斯克兰顿回来了 |
[08:09] | And we have those tickets for tomorrow night. | 那些票是明晚的 |
[08:11] | I had my fedora re-blocked for the occasion. | 我会戴上正式场合用的软呢帽 |
[08:15] | Just the four of us. | 就咱们四个 |
[08:16] | It’s been a long time since we’ve done that. | 我们很久没有一起出去了 |
[08:19] | Too long. | 太久了 |
[08:31] | Your brother deserves way better than Mona. | 你弟弟配得上比梦娜更好的人 |
[08:33] | Boys hate it when you question their judgment. | 男生们讨厌你质疑他们的判断 |
[08:35] | If I try to tell Mike that Mona isn’t what he’s looking for– | 我要是试图告诉迈克 梦娜不是他要的… |
[08:37] | You won’t be able to separate them with a crowbar. | 用撬棍都撬不开他俩 |
[08:40] | Colorful, Em. | 很生动 艾米 |
[08:42] | Graphic, but colorful. | 清楚具体 但是很生动 |
[08:44] | You guys, I had a bad thought. | 朋友们 我有个不好的想法 |
[08:46] | Well, why should you be any different? | 你怎么一点没变 |
[08:47] | Share. | 说说吧 |
[08:48] | “A” doesn’t want us telling the truth about Ali | A不想告诉我们关于艾莉的真相 |
[08:50] | because they like to see us suffer. | 因为他们喜欢看到我们痛苦 |
[08:52] | Not new information. | 这不算新闻了 |
[08:53] | But who besides “A” wants to keep us quiet? | 但除了A还有谁想让我们闭嘴 |
[08:56] | Are you thinking about somebody in particular? | 你有什么特定人选吗 |
[08:57] | Mona. | 梦娜 |
[08:58] | Not Mona. | 不是梦娜 |
[08:59] | Who’s left? | 那还有谁 |
[09:01] | Alison. | 艾莉森 |
[09:04] | That is a bad thought. | 的确是个不好的想法 |
[09:07] | I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[09:09] | Me, too. Later. | 我也是 过会儿见 |
[09:11] | Hey, wait a second. | 等等 |
[09:12] | Is this another bad thought? | 又有什么坏想法吗 |
[09:14] | Do you still talk to that guy Dean? | 你还跟那个迪恩有联系吗 |
[09:17] | My sober-coach? | 我的戒瘾指导吗 |
[09:18] | Not since my mom fired him. | 自从我妈解雇他就再没有了 |
[09:20] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[09:20] | Well, do you have his number? | 你有他的号码吗 |
[09:23] | It’s not for me, it’s for Caleb. | 不是给我的 是给凯勒的 |
[09:25] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[09:26] | I don’t know and he won’t tell me. | 我不知道 他也不告诉我 |
[09:29] | Is this about his drinking? | 是跟他酗酒的事有关吗 |
[09:31] | Part of it. | 一部分吧 |
[09:32] | You can’t just introduce Caleb to a total stranger and say, | 你不能就这么把凯勒介绍给完全陌生的人说 |
[09:35] | “let’s talk about addiction.” | “我们谈谈酒瘾的问题吧” |
[09:36] | Spencer, I have to do something. | 斯宾塞 我必须得做点什么 |
[09:40] | I think there’s somebody better for him to talk to. | 我觉得有更好的人选可以跟他谈谈 |
[09:45] | Sydney may be a liar, but she’s a damn good swimmer. | 希妮可能是个骗子 但她游得相当好 |
[09:48] | I liked having her on the team. | 我喜欢她在队里 |
[09:50] | She still is on the team. | 她还在队里 |
[09:52] | That way we can keep an eye on her. | 这样我们才能盯着她 |
[09:55] | How does it feel, being back in the locker room? | 重新回到更衣室的感觉如何 |
[10:00] | Feels good. | 感觉不错 |
[10:03] | Seems like the only place I see you is at practice. | 看起来我只能在练习时见到你了 |
[10:06] | I know. | 我知道 |
[10:07] | It’s… | 一言 |
[10:09] | Complicated. | 难尽 |
[10:14] | Paige, we need to talk. | 佩奇 我们得谈谈 |
[10:17] | Maybe tonight? | 今晚可以吗 |
[10:19] | I’ve got something tonight, but, yeah, we should talk. | 我今晚有事 但我们是该谈谈 |
[10:24] | Okay. | 好 |
[10:26] | Okay. | 好 |
[10:42] | Do I call you Officer Toby | 我该叫你托比警官 |
[10:44] | or Cadet Toby? | 还是托比学员 |
[10:47] | I like cadet. | 我喜欢学员 |
[10:47] | Sounds like you’re in Space Command. | 听着你像在太空司令部 |
[10:52] | Can you come over? | 你能过来我这吗 |
[10:54] | I need to talk to you. | 我有话要跟你说 |
[10:57] | No, it’s about Caleb. | 不 是关于凯勒的 |
[11:01] | It will be easier if you’re here. | 有你在会容易些 |
[11:04] | It’s always easier when you’re here. | 有你在总是会容易些 |
[11:07] | Thanks, Toby. | 谢谢 托比 |
[11:08] | Bye. | 再见 |
[11:11] | Are you sure about this? | 你确定要这样吗 |
[11:13] | Caleb will listen to him. | 凯勒会听他说的话 |
[11:14] | Never underestimate the power of a good bromance. | 千万别低估兄弟情的力量 |
[11:18] | Spence. | 斯宾塞 |
[11:23] | It’s from Melissa. | 是梅丽莎写的 |
[11:25] | I’d recognize that anal-retentive handwriting anywhere. | 我认得她精细的笔迹 |
[11:30] | Melissa! | 梅丽莎 |
[11:33] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[11:34] | Melissa’s gone. | 梅丽莎离开了 |
[11:36] | Where’d she go? | 她去哪里了 |
[11:37] | “I have to write this quickly. | “我得很快地写这个 |
[11:38] | Dad’s taking me to the airport. | 爸爸要带我去机场了 |
[11:39] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[11:40] | You’ll know everything soon. I promise.” | 你很快就会知道所有的事 我保证” |
[11:43] | Why would your dad make her leave? | 你爸爸为什么要她离开 |
[11:46] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[11:52] | Melissa said that Spencer should know everything soon. | 梅丽莎说斯宾塞很快就会知道所有的事 |
[11:54] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[11:56] | It means what it always means. | 一直都是这个意思 |
[11:57] | Nobody tells you anything when you want to know it, | 你想知道任何事的时候没人告诉你 |
[11:59] | only when they feel like telling it. | 除非他们想告诉你 |
[12:01] | And then they only tell you enough | 而且他们只会点到为止 |
[12:02] | to make you crazy to know more. | 让你着急想知道更多 |
[12:03] | Has anyone talked to Ali? | 有人跟艾莉谈过了吗 |
[12:05] | She calls, but I don’t pick up. | 她打来了 但我没接 |
[12:07] | You guys, I had a bad thought. | 各位 我有个不好的想法 |
[12:10] | I’m sorry, they just keep showing up in my head. | 对不起 一直在我的脑海里打转 |
[12:12] | What’s this one? | 怎样的想法 |
[12:14] | Ali left town, but “A” said she couldn’t. | 艾莉离之前开了玫瑰镇 但A不准 |
[12:17] | What changed? | 有什么变化 |
[12:19] | Well, Ali made a deal with Noel. | 艾莉跟诺埃尔达成协议 |
[12:21] | Maybe she made a deal with somebody else? | 也许她也跟别人达成协议 |
[12:23] | You’re thinking she made a deal with “A” to leave town? | 你在想她为了离开玫瑰镇跟A达成协议 |
[12:26] | What kind of deal? | 怎样的协议 |
[12:28] | Hello, girls. | 女孩们好 |
[12:30] | Lucky to get most of you at the same time. | 很幸运同时找到你们三个 |
[12:33] | I was hoping we could talk. | 我想跟你们谈一下 |
[12:35] | My treat. | 我请客 |
[12:45] | You’re going to make an excellent authority figure. | 你会成为一名出色的警察的 |
[12:52] | Where is everybody? | 大家都去哪里了 |
[12:55] | My mom is taking marathon depositions | 我妈去法庭采证了 |
[12:57] | and my dad is staying at his club, | 爸爸待在他的俱乐部里 |
[13:00] | which was something I only thought men did in old movies. | 我以为只有老电影里的男人会那么做 |
[13:04] | And Melissa? | 梅丽莎呢 |
[13:07] | I don’t know, she may be back in Europe. | 我不知道 她可能又去欧洲了 |
[13:10] | She may be at the Edgewood Motor Court. | 也可能在艾奇伍德汽车旅馆 |
[13:13] | The only thing I know for sure is that she isn’t here. | 我唯一能确定的就是她不在这里 |
[13:17] | Hey, when was the last time you saw Caleb? | 你最后一次见凯勒是什么时候 |
[13:23] | Couple of nights after my house blew up. | 我家炸毁后几晚 |
[13:27] | I checked at the cabin to see if he needed anything. | 我去小屋看看他需要什么 |
[13:31] | How did he seem to you? | 你那时觉得他怎么样 |
[13:35] | Why don’t you tell me? | 不如你来告诉我吧 |
[13:39] | Hanna stopped drinking, but he hasn’t. | 汉娜戒酒了 他却没有 |
[13:42] | He says it helps him sleep. | 他说酒精帮助他入睡 |
[13:43] | Maybe it does. | 也许真的有帮助呢 |
[13:45] | I think there’s more to it than that. | 我认为不止那样 |
[13:47] | You think or Hanna thinks? | 你认为还是汉娜认为 |
[13:49] | He’s different. | 他变了 |
[13:50] | Not in big ways, but just… | 不是很大地改变 但… |
[13:54] | little things. | 他就是变了 |
[13:57] | Such as? | 比如呢 |
[14:00] | He looks… | 他看起来… |
[14:05] | There’s a word that’s lost all of its meaning, | 有个词用在他身上会很奇怪 |
[14:07] | but it’s what I think of when I see him. | 但我看到他时就是那样想的 |
[14:11] | What word? | 哪个词 |
[14:14] | Haunted. | 中邪 |
[14:20] | What? | 怎么了 |
[14:23] | It’s not drinking. | 与酗酒无关 |
[14:24] | It’s something else. | 是别的事 |
[14:25] | What makes you say that? | 你为什么那样说 |
[14:27] | Because I saw that look that you’re talking about. | 因为我也看见了你说的样子 |
[14:29] | I saw it when he came back from Ravenswood. | 他从鸦林镇回来时我看见了 |
[14:35] | You’re concerned about the suspect | 你们担心那个 |
[14:36] | who was released prematurely. | 太早被释放的疑犯 |
[14:38] | I want to assure you, we will catch him. | 我向你们保证 我们会抓到他 |
[14:41] | That’s good to know. | 有你的保证我们就放心了 |
[14:43] | Take reasonable precaution, | 要适当地警惕 |
[14:45] | report anything out of the ordinary, anything. | 有任何异常都告诉警方 |
[14:47] | Let us decide what’s relevant. | 警方会判断是否有关 |
[14:50] | We will. | 我们会的 |
[14:54] | Oh, I have been meaning to ask you all something. | 我一直想问你们一件事 |
[15:01] | Who do you think killed Bethany Young? | 你们认为是谁杀了宝芬妮·杨 |
[15:07] | Who do we think killed her? | 我们认为是谁杀了她 |
[15:09] | Well, you must have thought about it. | 你们肯定有自己的想法 |
[15:11] | How she was killed on the same night Alison was kidnapped. | 她在艾莉森被绑架那晚是怎样被杀的 |
[15:16] | I haven’t given it much thought. | 我没怎么考虑过这件事 |
[15:21] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[15:23] | None of us knew Bethany Young. | 我们都不认识宝芬妮·杨 |
[15:25] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[15:26] | We haven’t been able to find a single connection | 我们没办法找出 |
[15:28] | between you and the dead girl. | 你们和死者的任何关联 |
[15:31] | Except, that she was killed 30 yards away | 除了她在离你们睡觉 |
[15:34] | from where you all were sleeping. | 九十英尺远的地方被杀害 |
[15:36] | I just thought you might have talked about it. | 我以为你们会聊起这件事 |
[15:39] | I guess girls are different from when I was your age. | 我在你们这个年纪的时候肯定会聊 |
[15:46] | I think I’m going to be sick. | 我快要坚持不住了 |
[15:48] | Just hold it until she’s out of sight. | 忍到她离开我们的视线为止 |
[15:54] | Hanna, we’re all set. | 汉娜 我们准备好了 |
[15:56] | All you have to do is get Caleb to the Applerose Grille. | 你只需要带凯勒去栅格咖啡厅就行了 |
[15:58] | Tanner thinks we killed Bethany Young. | 坦纳认为我们杀了宝芬妮·杨 |
[16:00] | What– what are you talking about? | 什么… 你在说什么 |
[16:01] | Tanner. She thinks we did it. | 坦纳 她认为是我们干的 |
[16:03] | Did she say this to you? | 她亲口对你说的吗 |
[16:05] | Not in so many words. | 没有明确说出来 |
[16:06] | How many words, Hanna, and in what order? | 那她到底是怎么说的 汉娜 |
[16:10] | Hey, the front door bell’s out. | 前门的门铃坏了 |
[16:11] | Could you please go get that? | 你能帮忙开一下门吗 |
[16:13] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[16:13] | Hanna, where are you? | 汉娜 你在哪 |
[16:14] | And when did this happen? | 这是什么时候的事 |
[16:16] | At the Mermaid Cafe. | 在人鱼咖啡馆 |
[16:17] | Me and Emily and Aria. | 我 艾米丽 艾瑞亚都在 |
[16:19] | She came up to tell us | 她过来告诉我们 |
[16:20] | that they were trying to catch Cyrus what’s-his-name, | 警方在努力抓捕那个叫赛勒斯的 |
[16:22] | but then she ends up saying | 可她最后说 |
[16:24] | they’re trying to connect us with Bethany. | 他们在试图把我们和宝芬妮联系起来 |
[16:25] | There is no connection. | 没什么联系 |
[16:27] | There wasn’t before, but there is now. | 之前是没有 但现在有了 |
[16:28] | We made it ourselves, | 而且是我们自己搞出来的 |
[16:30] | when Aria got those drawings | 艾瑞亚弄到了那些画 |
[16:31] | and you went to go meet a man about a horse. | 而你又因为一匹马去见了个男人 |
[16:33] | Spencer, I don’t think the police believe a thing | 斯宾塞 我觉得艾莉说的话 |
[16:35] | that Ali is saying. | 警方一句都不信 |
[16:36] | And they still think that we’re the five Mouseketeers. | 他们觉得我们就是五个老鼠枪手 |
[16:38] | And I have Toby here. | 托比在我这 |
[16:40] | Just get Caleb to the Apple Rose Grille, 7:30. | 让凯勒七点半到栅格咖啡厅 |
[16:41] | And then we’ll talk then. | 到时候我们再谈 |
[16:44] | Your sister isn’t at the Edgewood Motor Court. | 你姐姐不在艾奇伍德汽车旅馆 |
[16:56] | You want some privacy? | 你需要一个人独处吗 |
[17:21] | Spencer. | 斯宾塞 |
[17:23] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[17:25] | I have to tell you the truth before it’s too late. | 趁还不算太迟 我得把真相告诉你 |
[17:29] | Dad’s taking me to the airport. | 爸爸准备送我去机场 |
[17:31] | I’m going back to England. | 我要回英格兰了 |
[17:33] | He’s been wanting me to go back | 你不见的那晚 |
[17:34] | since I told him what I told him in the police station | 他在警局听了我说的话之后 |
[17:37] | the night you were gone. | 他就一直想让我回去 |
[17:40] | Maybe Dad’s right | 也许爸爸是对的 |
[17:42] | and there’s nothing to do but keep quiet. | 除了沉默我们什么也做不了 |
[17:46] | But I can’t just leave you. | 但我不能就这么离开你 |
[17:49] | Not again. | 我不能又这样 |
[17:50] | Not like this. | 不能就这么走了 |
[17:55] | So I’m going to tell you the truth | 所以我要告诉你真相 |
[17:58] | and you can do whatever you want with it. | 知道后想怎么办就随你了 |
[18:02] | Maybe it will help you, | 也许会帮到你 |
[18:04] | maybe it won’t, | 也许不会 |
[18:06] | but at least, you’ll know. | 但至少你知道了 |
[18:13] | I saw you the night Alison disappeared. | 艾莉森失踪的那晚 我看到你了 |
[18:17] | I heard you fighting with her and I saw you. | 我听到你们在争吵 然后看到了你 |
[18:24] | I saw you with a shovel in your hand. | 你当时手里拖着一把铁锹 |
[18:32] | It felt like everyone who ever made the mistake | 就好像不管谁错手伤过艾莉 |
[18:35] | of touching Ali was there that night. | 那晚他们都在 |
[18:39] | What’s that line from The Tempest ? | 《暴风雨》里是怎么写的 |
[18:42] | “This island is full of noises.” | “这座岛喧嚣不已” |
[18:45] | Then I saw the body. | 然后我看到了尸体 |
[18:49] | I thought you killed Alison with that shovel. | 我以为你用铁锹杀了艾莉森 |
[18:54] | Now I’m not sure what happened. | 可现在我不确定到底是怎么回事 |
[18:57] | But standing there that’s what I thought. | 但当时站在那里 我就是这么想的 |
[19:00] | And I didn’t want anybody to know. | 我不想让第二个人知道 |
[19:03] | I couldn’t look at her face, | 我实在是看不了她的脸 |
[19:05] | so I pushed her in and covered her up | 所以我把她推到坑里埋掉了 |
[19:08] | and I didn’t tell anybody about what I did | 我做的事或者我觉得你干的事 |
[19:13] | or what I thought you did. | 我没告诉过别人 |
[19:17] | Now I know it wasn’t Alison. | 现在我知道她不是艾莉森 |
[19:20] | And she wasn’t dead when I buried her. | 我埋她时 她也没有死 |
[19:23] | She was a stranger and I buried her alive. | 她就是个局外人 而我把她活埋了 |
[19:29] | Because I thought I was protecting you. | 因为我以为我是在保护你 |
[19:34] | Our family has a gift for self-preservation. | 我们一家都有自卫的本能 |
[19:40] | But there’s a point when you go from survivor to predator. | 但到了一定程度就会从自卫变成攻击 |
[19:46] | And I guess that’s what happened to us. | 我想我们都是这样 |
[19:53] | Good-bye, Spencer. | 再见 斯宾塞 |
[19:56] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[20:24] | Okay, don’t push him, Toby. | 听着 托比 不要逼他 |
[20:26] | When I feel like Caleb’s relaxed enough, | 我感觉到凯勒放松下来后 |
[20:28] | I’ll tap you on the foot and that’s the heads-up | 我会踢你的脚提醒你 |
[20:30] | that I’m going to change the subject. | 我要转移话题了 |
[20:32] | Don’t make such a big deal out of this, Hanna. | 别把这事搞得这么严重 汉娜 |
[20:34] | It is a big deal. | 就是有这么严重 |
[20:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:39] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[20:41] | Sure. | 还好 |
[20:44] | Okay, he’s coming, just play dumb. | 好了 他来了 都装傻 |
[20:47] | Hanna. | 汉娜 |
[20:47] | He knows what I’m talking about. | 他知道我在说设么 |
[20:56] | So Hanna says you’re having trouble sleeping. | 汉娜说你睡不好 |
[20:59] | What’s the deal with that? | 怎么回事 |
[21:04] | Don’t look at me. | 别看我 |
[21:05] | This must be how boys communicate. | 男生说话应该都这样 |
[21:07] | Okay, what is this? | 行了 这是怎么回事 |
[21:08] | She’s worried about you. | 她很担心你 |
[21:10] | So is Spencer and to tell you the truth, me, too. | 老实说 斯宾塞和我也很担心 |
[21:14] | Who died and made you Oprah? | 你来顶奥普拉的位子了吗 |
[21:15] | So there is something wrong. | 所以是真出问题了 |
[21:18] | Caleb, Hanna’s scared. | 凯勒 汉娜很害怕 |
[21:21] | If you walk away, she’s still going to be afraid. | 你就这样离开 她还是会怕 |
[21:24] | Do you want things to stay like that? | 情况一直这样是你希望的吗 |
[21:41] | I didn’t think you worked this shift anymore. | 我以为你不在这个时间段上班了 |
[21:43] | I don’t. | 对啊 |
[21:44] | I mean I’m just helping out tonight. | 我只是今晚来帮忙而已 |
[21:49] | Are you going somewhere? | 你要去哪里吗 |
[21:50] | I mean you must be going somewhere. | 看起来你应该是要去个什么地方 |
[21:53] | Yes, I am going somewhere. | 对 我是要去个什么地方 |
[21:59] | In fact I got to go. | 事实上我该走了 |
[22:02] | Okay. | 好 |
[22:02] | Have a good night. | 晚上玩得愉快 |
[22:04] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[22:25] | Hey, you made it. | 你来了 |
[22:27] | Yeah, sorry, I’m late. | 是啊 抱歉 我迟到了 |
[22:30] | Your mom had to cancel. | 你妈妈有事来不了了 |
[22:32] | Lucky me. | 我运气好 |
[23:00] | Ladies and gentlemen, tonight’s screening | 女士们先生们 今晚的演出 |
[23:01] | will be starting in just a few moments, | 马上就要开始了 |
[23:03] | so please silence your cell phones. | 请将手机调成静音 |
[23:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢合作 |
[23:23] | They’re talking. | 他们在讲话 |
[23:24] | Talking is good. | 是个好现象 |
[23:27] | What can he say to Toby that he can’t say to me? | 他和托比说的话 为什么不能和我说 |
[23:30] | Sometimes people want to tell you things, | 有时他们想告诉你一些事情 |
[23:32] | but they just can’t look you in the eye and say it. | 可就是无法直面地告诉你 |
[23:35] | Why not? | 为什么不行 |
[23:37] | Because they’re afraid of what you’ll think of them… | 因为他们害怕你对他们的看法 |
[23:43] | that they let you down… | 害怕会令你失望 |
[23:46] | that you let them down. | 也害怕你会令他们失望 |
[23:49] | Well, if you love someone, | 如果爱一个人 |
[23:50] | you should be able to tell them anything. | 就应该能对他坦诚相待 |
[23:53] | That’s the theory. | 理论上是这么说 |
[23:56] | It’s human nature. | 人性如此 |
[23:58] | You go around this town tonight, | 你今晚去小镇转转 |
[24:00] | you’ll find a lot of guys | 就能发现很多人 |
[24:01] | who need to take the edge off to get some sleep. | 要摆脱烦恼后才能入睡 |
[24:02] | Why even gamble? | 为什么要孤注一掷 |
[24:04] | Why not just deal with the thing | 为何不直接面对那些 |
[24:05] | that’s ruining your sleep? | 令你无法入睡的烦恼 |
[24:08] | Cure the problem, symptoms go away. | 解决问题 安心入睡 |
[24:10] | All due respect, you don’t know what my problems are. | 恕我冒昧 你不了解我所面对的问题 |
[24:13] | Not true. | 不是这样的 |
[24:15] | I’ve been there. | 我也去过那里 |
[24:16] | Been where? | 去过哪里 |
[24:19] | Ravenswood. | 鸦林镇 |
[24:22] | You were a tourist, man, I lived there. | 你当时只是个游客 而我在那住过 |
[24:25] | And maybe you brought some of it back with you. | 也许你把一些问题带回来了 |
[24:30] | Don’t push this, Toby. | 别逼我 托比 |
[24:32] | What are you so scared of | 你到底在害怕些什么 |
[24:33] | that you’d rather drink than face it? | 宁愿借酒浇愁也不愿直观面对 |
[24:37] | What are you so scared of that you’d push Hanna away? | 你到底在害怕些什么 宁愿把汉娜拒之千里 |
[24:40] | You are crossing a very serious line right now. | 你现在越说越过火了 |
[24:42] | Do you drink during the day? | 你白天喝酒吗 |
[24:45] | No, I cut that out. | 不 我戒酒了 |
[24:47] | Why? | 为什么 |
[24:48] | Because I got scared. | 因为我害怕 |
[24:49] | Of what? | 害怕什么 |
[24:54] | Say it out loud. | 说出来吧 |
[25:03] | I should have kept walking. | 我该继续往前走 |
[25:22] | Hey, Miriam! | 米里亚姆 |
[25:30] | Is your name Miriam? | 你是叫米里亚姆吗 |
[25:32] | Why, yes. | 是的 有什么事 |
[25:33] | How did you… | 你怎么 |
[26:00] | Miriam, where are you? | 米里亚姆 你在哪 |
[26:02] | Miriam! | 米里亚姆 |
[26:04] | Hey, Miriam, come on, stop fooling. | 米里亚姆 别再自欺欺人了 |
[26:06] | I promised you dinner. | 我答应请你吃晚餐 |
[26:09] | Yeah, I just don’t feel like I earned it. | 是的 我只是觉得这不是我应得的 |
[26:11] | You tried. | 你尽力了 |
[26:12] | All I did was screw it up. | 我把事情搞砸了 |
[26:14] | Toby… | 托比 |
[26:18] | Don’t you run out on me, too. | 别连你也抛弃我 |
[26:20] | I’m not. | 不会的 |
[26:21] | I’m not running out on you. | 我不会抛弃你的 |
[26:24] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[26:24] | I was– I was just mad at myself. | 我只是生自己的气 |
[26:31] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[26:33] | Compared to what? | 和什么相比 |
[26:35] | Well, does this have anything to do with what Melissa sent you? | 你心烦是不是和梅丽莎寄给你的东西有关 |
[26:37] | No. | 不是 |
[26:40] | Yes, maybe. | 也许是吧 |
[26:43] | What was it? | 她寄了什么给你 |
[26:45] | It was a going-away present, a little “Forget-me-not”. | 一份离别礼物 “勿忘我” |
[26:50] | What was in the envelope? | 信封里装的是什么 |
[26:54] | I think it was the truth. | 装的应该是真相 |
[26:57] | Only now that I have it, | 只是我现在手握真相 |
[26:58] | I don’t know what I’m gonna do with it. | 却不知道应该怎么做 |
[27:08] | So this was taken 16 months ago | 这是十六个月前拍的 |
[27:11] | at a branch off the Turnpike, near Donegal. | 就在多尼哥收费公路的分叉路口 |
[27:14] | You can tell by the code that’s in the time stamp. | 从时间戳上的编码就能判断 |
[27:17] | If you have that code, | 如果你有编码 |
[27:18] | you can find also some other interesting images. | 就能找到其他有意思的照片 |
[27:24] | Cyrus Petrillo. | 赛勒斯·彼得里洛 |
[27:26] | Also known as Cyrus Hart, | 同时也叫赛勒斯·哈特 |
[27:28] | Robert Hart and Cy Enfield, | 罗伯特·哈特 以及赛·恩菲尔德 |
[27:30] | none of them solid citizens. | 以上这些都不是什么好人 |
[27:31] | He’s been arrested half a dozen times. | 他被逮捕过好几次 |
[27:34] | You have to know where to look, but it’s all petty stuff. | 你得了解查找方向 但都是些微不足道的事 |
[27:37] | No convictions. | 无定罪记录 |
[27:39] | I wonder what she promised him to get him to confess. | 我好奇的是她承诺了什么 令他出来认罪 |
[27:42] | You seem pretty sure that that’s what happened. | 你好像很肯定这就是事实 |
[27:44] | All makes sense. | 一切都说得通 |
[27:46] | At least the way Ali thinks. | 至少是艾莉的思维方式 |
[27:48] | She has an amazing gift for knowing | 她有一种知人所想 |
[27:49] | just what a person wants, what they’re missing. | 知人所失的天赋 |
[27:52] | It’s a very special talent, | 这种非凡的才能 |
[27:54] | one that causes a lot of damage. | 也引来了很多伤害 |
[28:03] | Now when I nod my head, you just try to cry on. | 现在当我点头时 你就试着哭泣 |
[28:05] | I bet you can’t do it. | 我赌你做不到 |
[28:08] | All right now, just wait for the nod of my head. | 好了 等着我点头示意 |
[28:24] | She’s been gone a long time. | 她出去了很久 |
[28:28] | I’ll go check on her. | 我去看看她 |
[28:41] | Mona? | 梦娜 |
[28:44] | You are very good. | 你很厉害 |
[28:46] | You know right where to put the knife | 你知道在何处下刀 |
[28:47] | and you’re not afraid to twist it. | 也不怕折磨他人 |
[28:50] | Alison underestimated you. | 艾莉森低估你了 |
[28:56] | Look… | 听我说 |
[28:59] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[29:03] | Don’t insult me. | 别侮辱我 |
[29:05] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[29:07] | Your dad should hate me. | 你爸应该讨厌我 |
[29:09] | He should throw me out of the house, | 在我对你做了那些坏事 |
[29:11] | after all the things I’ve done to you, | 那样对待迈克后 |
[29:14] | the way I’ve treated Mike. | 他该把我赶出去 |
[29:17] | He deserves someone much nicer than me. | 迈克应该拥有比我更好的女孩 |
[29:20] | He deserves someone who is nice, | 他应该和心地善良的人在一起 |
[29:23] | which I am not. | 而我却不是 |
[29:27] | Maybe I should have just died | 当我掉下悬崖时 |
[29:28] | when I fell off that stupid cliff. | 也许我就该死掉 |
[29:31] | Don’t say that. | 别这么说 |
[29:33] | Mona, don’t ever say that. | 梦娜 再也不要说这种话 |
[29:37] | I’m just trying to protect myself. | 我只是想保护自己 |
[29:40] | That’s all I’ve ever been doing, | 这是我一直在做的事 |
[29:41] | just protect myself from her. | 只是保护自己不被她伤害 |
[29:45] | Is that why you built an army? | 这是你缔结联盟的原因吗 |
[29:50] | It’s hard to keep the troops in line | 要想让大家齐心协力很难 |
[29:51] | when Alison offers them candy and a smile | 尤其是艾莉森向他们示好 对他们微笑 |
[29:53] | and that lilting little laugh. | 还发出那银铃般的轻笑 |
[30:02] | Maybe you won’t believe this, but I’ll say it anyway. | 也许你不会相信 但我还是要说 |
[30:06] | When she finishes with me, | 等她解决了我之后 |
[30:07] | she’ll come after you and the others. | 就会去对付你和其他几个人了 |
[30:10] | She can’t trust you anymore. | 她不能再相信你了 |
[30:13] | Not after Cyrus and… not after New York. | 尤其在赛勒斯和纽约之行后 |
[30:20] | What about New York? | 纽约怎么了 |
[30:24] | I know some things and I can guess at some others. | 我知道了一些事也猜到了一些 |
[30:33] | I have to ask you something. | 我得问你一件事 |
[30:37] | What? | 什么 |
[30:39] | Do you think Mike really likes me? | 你觉得迈克是真心喜欢我吗 |
[30:47] | Maybe Dad’s right | 也许爸爸是对的 |
[30:49] | and there’s nothing to do but keep quiet. | 除了沉默我们什么也做不了 |
[30:52] | But I can’t just leave you. | 但我不能就这么离开你 |
[30:55] | Not again. | 不能再一次 |
[30:57] | Not like this. | 我不能又这样 |
[31:00] | You were always very good at leaving, Melissa. | 你一直很擅长离开 梅丽莎 |
[31:04] | You had a flair for the grand exit. | 你尤其擅长于华丽地离去 |
[31:08] | And there were times you’d walk up those stairs | 有几次你走上楼梯的时候 |
[31:10] | and I just wanted to applaud. | 我只想为你喝彩 |
[31:19] | What’s that line from The Tempest ? | 《暴风雨》里是怎么写的 |
[31:21] | “This island is full of noises.” | “这座岛喧嚣不已” |
[31:24] | “Sounds and sweet airs that give delight and hurt not.” | “听了使人愉快 没有伤害” |
[31:30] | Then I saw the body. | 我看见了那具尸体 |
[31:35] | And you thought I did it. | 你觉得是我做的 |
[31:40] | You’re the one who really killed her. | 你才是杀害她的真凶 |
[31:46] | Poor Melissa. | 可怜的梅丽莎 |
[31:54] | She was a stranger and I buried her alive. | 她就是个局外人 而我把她活埋了 |
[31:59] | Because I thought I was protecting you. | 因为我以为我是在保护你 |
[32:08] | Good-bye, Spencer. | 再见 斯宾塞 |
[32:11] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[32:15] | Good-bye, Melissa. | 再见 梅丽莎 |
[32:26] | Hey, is Mike back from dropping off Mona? | 迈克送完梦娜回来了吗 |
[32:29] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[32:31] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[32:32] | We had a pretty long talk in the ladies’. | 我们在化妆间谈了很久 |
[32:37] | Anything resolved? | 解决了什么事吗 |
[32:39] | Well, what’s said in the powder room stays in the powder room. | 在化妆间里说的话不可外泄 |
[32:43] | I think things will be okay with Mike. | 我觉得迈克应该不会有事的 |
[32:47] | I just have to keep an eye on her. | 我只是得多留意她一下 |
[32:50] | Good. | 很好 |
[32:54] | Who’s that? | 是谁啊 |
[32:55] | Probably Lt. Tanner. | 大概是陆军中尉坦纳 |
[32:57] | Tanner? | 坦纳 |
[32:58] | Why? What is she doing here? | 为什么 她来做什么 |
[33:00] | She left a voicemail. | 她在语音信箱留了言 |
[33:01] | She wanted to talk to me. | 她想跟我谈谈 |
[33:03] | About what? | 谈什么 |
[33:04] | That’s what I’m going to find out now. | 我正要去弄明白 |
[33:23] | Going somewhere? | 要去哪儿吗 |
[33:25] | I shouldn’t have come back here. | 我不该回来的 |
[33:27] | But you had no right to pull some stupid intervention on me. | 但你也无权干涉我的事情 |
[33:33] | Well, you’re right about that. | 你说得对 |
[33:35] | So I came here to apologize. | 所以我是来道歉的 |
[33:39] | But that was an hour ago and I changed my mind, | 但那是一小时前的事了 我改主意了 |
[33:43] | sitting here in the dark, | 我坐在这黑暗里 |
[33:44] | wondering if you were in an alley somewhere | 不断想着你可能在哪个巷子里 |
[33:46] | or wrapped around a tree. | 或者被树枝缠住了 |
[33:47] | I can take care of myself. | 我能照顾好自己 |
[33:48] | No, you can’t. | 不 你不能 |
[33:49] | What? | 什么 |
[33:50] | I said, no, you can’t. | 我说 不 你不能 |
[33:53] | You think you can and usually you can, | 你觉得自己可以 多数时候你的确可以 |
[33:56] | but this time you’re wrong. | 但这次你错了 |
[33:57] | And you know it. | 而且你自己也知道 |
[34:05] | Caleb, I will fight for you, but you have to trust me. | 凯勒 我会为你而战 但你得相信我 |
[34:12] | If we don’t trust each other, | 如果我们不信任对方 |
[34:13] | then I might as well just help you pack. | 那我也许只能帮你收拾行李了 |
[34:23] | What did you want to ask me? | 你想要问我什么 |
[34:24] | Um, not so much ask, just talk. | 没什么要问的 只是随便谈谈 |
[34:27] | I’ve been talking to all the parents of Alison’s friends. | 我跟艾莉森所有朋友的家长都谈过了 |
[34:30] | And you’ve been talking to the friends. | 你跟她的朋友们也谈过了 |
[34:32] | Sometimes without any adults around. | 有时还是在家长不在场的情况下 |
[34:35] | I know the rules, Mr. Montgomery. | 我知道规矩 蒙哥马利先生 |
[34:38] | No one’s trying to trick the girls. | 没人想捉弄这些女孩 |
[34:40] | They just need to know how serious this is. | 她们必须得明白这件事的严重性 |
[34:42] | It seems to me that you should be putting your energy | 在我看来你应该集中精力 |
[34:44] | into finding the kidnapper that you released. | 缉拿那个被你释放了的绑匪 |
[34:48] | A man confesses to a crime, | 一个人对自己犯的罪供认不讳 |
[34:50] | then disappears the moment he’s released. | 被释放后却消失了 |
[34:53] | What do you think changed his mind? | 你觉得是什么改变了他的想法 |
[34:55] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[34:57] | This town ranks surprisingly low on curiosity. | 镇上的人似乎都没什么好奇心 |
[35:00] | Well, we may not have a lot of imagination, | 我们也许没那么多想象力 |
[35:02] | but we expect the police to do their job. | 但我们希望警方能恪守职责 |
[35:07] | I’ll tell you something about homicide investigations. | 让我告诉你一些凶杀案的事 |
[35:09] | They tend to get less complicated | 只要你正常配合警方工作 |
[35:12] | as you work them, not more. | 案情就会简单很多 |
[35:14] | If they start getting more complicated, | 如果案情变得越来越错综复杂 |
[35:16] | you can be sure that someone is doing that on purpose… | 你就能确定是有人故意这么做的 |
[35:19] | someone smart. | 一些聪明人 |
[35:22] | And there are so many smart people involved in this case. | 而这件案子里涉及的聪明人太多了 |
[35:25] | It makes my job very interesting. | 这让我的工作变得有趣极了 |
[35:27] | Well, I’m only interested in where your job affects my daughter. | 我只关心你的工作会不会影响到我女儿 |
[35:32] | You want to know if the police are interested in Aria? | 你想知道警方对艾瑞亚有没有兴趣 |
[35:35] | We are. | 我们有兴趣 |
[35:38] | She may or may not be involved in a homicide, | 我不知道她有没有涉嫌谋杀 |
[35:40] | but I’m certain she’s part of the complications. | 但我确定她是这错综复杂里的一环 |
[35:44] | Well, if you’re so sure, | 如果你这么确信的话 |
[35:45] | why haven’t you done something about it, | 为什么还不采取行动 |
[35:47] | instead of harassing these girls? | 而不要去骚扰这些女孩呢 |
[35:50] | I wouldn’t call it harassing. | 我不会把它称之为骚扰 |
[35:52] | I’ve just been waiting for one of them to step up | 我只是一直在等她们其中的一个站出来 |
[35:54] | and say that they are willing to tell me the truth. | 告诉我她们愿意说出真相 |
[35:57] | And now one of them has. | 现在其中一个做到了 |
[36:00] | And I expect to have | 我期待明天 |
[36:01] | a very enlightening conversation with her tomorrow. | 跟她进行一场很具启发性的谈话 |
[36:06] | I just thought you might want to know. | 我就先跟你说一声 |
[36:09] | Which one wants to talk to you? | 想跟你谈话的是谁 |
[36:13] | Goodnight, Mr. Montgomery. | 晚安 蒙哥马利先生 |
[36:30] | I’m not talking to Tanner. | 我不会跟坦纳说什么的 |
[36:31] | Neither am I. | 我也不会 |
[36:32] | Well, I couldn’t think it was you. | 我也觉得不会是你们俩 |
[36:34] | Where’s Hanna? | 汉娜呢 |
[36:35] | I called all of you, | 我给你们都打电话了 |
[36:36] | but her phone went to voicemail. | 但她的转接到了语音信箱 |
[36:37] | It’s not Hanna. | 也不是汉娜 |
[36:39] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[36:40] | Alison. | 艾莉森 |
[36:43] | Maybe we can stop her. | 或许我们可以阻止她 |
[36:44] | How? | 怎么阻止 |
[36:50] | Where did you get this? | 这个你是从哪里拿到的 |
[36:51] | Ezra. | 以斯拉那里 |
[36:53] | Who else was going to help us? | 其他还有谁会帮我们 |
[36:57] | Well, it’s the end of | 如果我们把这个拿出来 |
[36:58] | Ali’s kidnap story if we use this. | 那艾莉被绑架的故事就穿帮了 |
[37:00] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[37:01] | Depends on what “Truth” she decides to tell this time. | 取决于这次她决定说出的”真相”是什么 |
[37:04] | I have to show you guys something. | 我有东西要给你们看 |
[37:06] | I’m sorry I can’t wait for Hanna. | 抱歉 我不等汉娜了 |
[37:11] | They called it a pact, | 他们称之为契约 |
[37:12] | but what this town made was a contract. | 但是这个镇是签订了一份合约 |
[37:15] | With this preacher. | 跟那个牧师吗 |
[37:16] | With what the preacher represented. | 跟牧师所代表的人 |
[37:19] | But contracts have loopholes. | 但是合约有漏洞 |
[37:22] | So what did you do, you and the others? | 那你们是怎么做的 你跟其他人 |
[37:27] | We took the jars down to the bridge | 我们把罐子带去了那座桥 |
[37:28] | where the car went in the water that first night. | 就是第一天晚上汽车掉进水里的那个地方 |
[37:32] | And we opened them… | 然后把所有罐子打开 |
[37:35] | all of them and released whatever was inside. | 把里面的东西都放出来了 |
[37:40] | And what happened? | 然后呢 |
[37:43] | Nothing for a minute. | 开始什么事都没有 |
[37:48] | Then the woods were filled with fireflies… | 然后树林里就到处是萤火虫 |
[37:52] | millions of them. | 有数百万只 |
[37:56] | They drifted up into the trees and… | 它们飞进树林里 然后… |
[38:01] | they were gone. | 就都消失了 |
[38:05] | Mrs. Grunwald called it “A great ascendency”. | 格伦沃尔德夫人称之为”伟大的统治” |
[38:09] | And after that? | 这之后呢 |
[38:12] | No demons, no messages, no revenge. | 没有恶魔 没有信息 没有复仇 |
[38:16] | And no Miranda. | 也没有米兰达 |
[38:19] | She was gone. | 她消失了 |
[38:21] | Then you kept your promise. | 那你兑现了自己的承诺 |
[38:23] | You took care of her. | 你照顾她了 |
[38:26] | I have– | 我… |
[38:27] | I’ve spent this whole time trying to talk myself into that. | 我一直以来都在这么说服自己 |
[38:29] | You did help her, Caleb. | 你确实帮了她 凯勒 |
[38:33] | And now you’re back with me. | 现在你回来跟我在一起了 |
[38:36] | I’m not the same person that I was when I left here. | 我不再是离开这里之前的那个人了 |
[38:40] | Yes, you are. | 怎么不是 |
[38:42] | I know you. | 我了解你 |
[38:50] | You see this? | 看到这个了吗 |
[38:52] | It’s just a game, a toy. Right? | 这只是个游戏 是个玩具 对吗 |
[38:56] | That’s a lie. | 其实不是的 |
[38:59] | This is real. | 这是真实的 |
[39:01] | People turned it into a game | 大家把它变成一个游戏 |
[39:03] | and they forgot what it’s really for. | 并且忘记了它的真正用途 |
[39:06] | They forgot because they were afraid of it. | 他们忘记是因为害怕它 |
[39:11] | Hanna, there is a whole another world, | 汉娜 还有另外一个世界存在 |
[39:13] | just right past the corner of our eye. | 就在我们眼皮底下 |
[39:17] | And I’ve seen it. | 我曾亲眼见过 |
[39:21] | That’s why you can’t sleep. | 所以你才睡不着觉吗 |
[39:22] | I can sleep. | 我可以睡 |
[39:24] | I just… | 只是… |
[39:28] | I’m afraid of my own dreams. | 我害怕会做梦 |
[39:30] | Why? | 为什么 |
[39:35] | After she died, | 米兰达死后 |
[39:37] | first time Miranda talked to me was in a dream. | 她第一次跟我说话就是在梦里 |
[39:44] | I’m just afraid that she’s going to show up again | 我害怕她会再次出现在我梦里 |
[39:46] | and she’s gonna– | 她会… |
[39:48] | she’s gonna tell me that it was all wrong | 她会告诉我 一切都是错的 |
[39:50] | and that she’s not okay | 告诉我 她现在并不好 |
[39:53] | and that it’s my fault. | 告诉我 这都是我的错 |
[40:01] | Look, maybe you’re not the person | 可能你的确跟离开这里之前 |
[40:03] | you were when you left. | 不一样了 |
[40:07] | But I’m not exactly who I used to be either. | 但是我也跟以前不同了 |
[40:12] | Caleb, we’ll get through this. | 凯勒 我们会熬过去的 |
[40:16] | I didn’t come this far not to have a happy ending. | 我走到这一步是为了看到一个圆满的结局 |
[40:47] | Goodbye, Spencer. | 再见 斯宾塞 |
[40:50] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[40:57] | I just got that today. | 这是我今天才收到的 |
[41:00] | It took me a while to decide | 我想了好久 |
[41:01] | whether or not to show it to you. | 才决定给你们看的 |
[41:04] | Understood. | 我理解 |
[41:06] | Melissa killed Bethany Young. | 梅丽莎杀了宝芬妮·杨 |
[41:08] | She thought that she just buried her. | 她以为她只是把她埋了 |
[41:10] | She thought that I killed her. | 她还以为是我杀的 |
[41:12] | She doesn’t sound so sure of that now. | 她现在好像不是那么确定了 |
[41:16] | But the police think that we all had something to do with this. | 但是警方觉得我们都与这件事有关 |
[41:19] | When Melissa saw Bethany, | 梅丽莎看到宝芬妮时 |
[41:21] | she was wearing Alison’s clothes. | 她穿着艾莉森的衣服 |
[41:23] | Another set of Alison’s clothes. | 是艾莉森的另一套衣服 |
[41:25] | There had to be a duplicate set. | 一定有两套一模一样的衣服 |
[41:26] | Ali wasn’t walking around naked. | 艾莉不会不穿衣服到处走 |
[41:30] | Are you saying it was always someone’s idea | 你的意思是一直有人蓄意 |
[41:31] | that Bethany take Ali’s place? | 让宝芬妮代替艾莉吗 |
[41:33] | Tell me another way | 要不宝芬妮 |
[41:34] | that Bethany ends up in that yellow top. | 怎么会穿着那件黄色上衣呢 |
[41:36] | We need to figure out a way around that picture of “A” | 我们得设法解释医院那张 |
[41:38] | at the hospital or we’re busted. | 我们在A边上的照片 否则就惨了 |
[41:40] | What picture of “A”? | 什么A的照片 |
[41:41] | Picture of Alison. | 艾莉森的照片 |
[41:42] | No, you said a picture of “A”. | 不 刚才你说的是A的照片 |
[41:43] | – No, I didn’t. – Yeah, you did. | -哪有 我没说 -你说了 |
[41:46] | Slip of the tongue. | 口误而已 |
[41:50] | Spencer, what are you gonna do with that? | 斯宾塞 你打算怎么办 |