时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | I’m already number one on her hit list. | 我已经是她的头号敌人了 |
[00:04] | If Alison finds out I’m siding with you guys, | 如果艾莉森发现我跟你们一伙了 |
[00:06] | I’m afraid to think of how far she’d go to stop me. | 我都不敢去想她会用什么方法来阻止我 |
[00:08] | You think that Alison’s “A”? | 你认为艾莉森是A |
[00:10] | Hello. | 你们好 |
[00:12] | If I try to tell Mike that Mona isn’t what he’s looking for… | 我要是试图告诉迈克 梦娜不是他要的… |
[00:14] | You won’t be able to separate them with a crowbar. | 用撬棍都撬不开他俩 |
[00:16] | I’m Mrs. Grunwald. | 我是格伦沃尔德夫人 |
[00:18] | Ali was calling Grunwald | 艾莉给格伦沃尔德打电话 |
[00:19] | because she believed that she could help her. | 因为她相信她能帮她 |
[00:21] | What kind of help could you give her? | 你能给她什么帮助 |
[00:22] | I have a gift of insight. | 我有能洞悉未来的能力 |
[00:25] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[00:26] | My parents want me to come to California after Christmas. | 圣诞节之后 我爸妈要我去加州 |
[00:28] | This letter proves Alison knew Bethany. | 这封信证实艾莉认识宝芬妮 |
[00:30] | It could create enough reasonable doubt to clear Spencer. | 这应该足够洗清斯宾塞身上的嫌疑了 |
[00:33] | The investigation is ongoing, | 虽然调查还在进行 |
[00:35] | although we did not find a body. | 虽然我们没有发现尸体 |
[00:37] | The amount of blood in the house would indicate | 但是房内的血迹表明 |
[00:39] | that the victim’s wounds were fatal. | 受害者受了致命伤 |
[00:40] | Mona Vanderwaal was murdered. | 梦娜·范德瓦尔被谋杀了 |
[01:00] | They know that thing’s empty, right? | 他们知道棺材是空的吧 |
[01:02] | It’s a casket and it still weighs a ton. | 棺材本身也是很重的 |
[01:05] | Mona’s mom put keepsakes in it. | 梦娜的妈妈放了一些纪念品在里面 |
[01:08] | Stuffed animals, photo albums, | 毛绒玩具 相册 |
[01:10] | old retainer. | 还有一些旧物 |
[01:12] | It’s called a cenotaph. | 这叫衣冠冢 |
[01:13] | They have them for soldiers whose bodies are never found. | 那些没有找到尸首的军人都是这样下葬的 |
[01:16] | Never say never, Spence. | 话别说得这么绝对 斯宾塞 |
[01:18] | It’s been over three months, Han, | 已经过了三个月了 汉 |
[01:20] | no body, no murder weapon. | 没找到尸体 也没找到凶器 |
[01:21] | And no arrest. | 也没逮捕什么人 |
[01:23] | Well, present company excluded. | 不包括我 |
[01:26] | Let’s not forget I’m still an alleged murderer. | 大家别忘了我还是嫌疑犯呢 |
[01:28] | Hey, don’t lose faith, okay? | 别灰心 好吗 |
[01:31] | That letter Bethany sent Ali could still make a difference. | 宝芬妮给艾莉写的那封信依然可以改变现状的 |
[01:34] | No, not if Holbrook has anything to say about it. | 不 如果霍尔布鲁克对此有异议也无济于事 |
[01:36] | We should’ve told Tanner about him and Ali months ago. | 几个月前就应该跟坦纳说他和艾莉的事 |
[01:39] | Tanner won’t believe it | 如果是你们告诉她的话 |
[01:39] | coming from you or anyone else. | 坦纳是不会相信的 |
[01:41] | She’s gonna have to figure it out on her own. | 她必须要亲自证实才行 |
[01:44] | I’m gonna go and get the car. | 我去把车开过来 |
[01:45] | Okay. | 好 |
[01:50] | What the hell is she doing here? | 她来这干什么 |
[01:52] | Showing up to your victim’s funeral? | 杀了人还敢出席死者的葬礼吗 |
[01:54] | Classy. | 真经典 |
[01:55] | You guys, we have to get her out of here. | 我们得把她弄走 |
[01:58] | Mrs. Vanderwaal? | 范德瓦尔夫人 |
[02:04] | I came to pay my respects. | 我是来表示哀悼的 |
[02:07] | And to tell you, one more time, | 还有 再告诉您一次 |
[02:08] | that I had nothing to do with your– | 我和你女儿的死没有关系 |
[02:10] | Then where is my daughter? | 那我的女儿在哪 |
[02:13] | Where is her body? | 她的尸体在哪 |
[02:18] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[02:20] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[02:59] | Mrs. Vanderwaal? | 范德瓦尔夫人 |
[03:00] | I put a load in the dishwasher. | 我把碗碟都放进洗碗机了 |
[03:04] | Do you need any help folding the chairs? | 需要我帮忙把椅子收起来吗 |
[03:07] | No. Thank you, Hanna. | 不了 谢谢你 汉娜 |
[03:09] | – Is there anything that you need? – No, it’s all right. | -还有什么需要帮忙的吗 -没有了 |
[03:12] | Then I think I’ll go. | 那我就先走了 |
[03:16] | I’m sorry about what happened at the service. | 葬礼上的事我很抱歉 |
[03:23] | It was just her… | 只是她… |
[03:28] | Alison, alive. | 艾莉森 还活着 |
[03:35] | People understand. | 人们会谅解的 |
[03:36] | It’s like Mona was lost at sea. | 梦娜就像尸沉大海一样 |
[03:41] | I accept that she’s dead. | 我可以接受她的死亡 |
[03:44] | My daughter is dead. | 我女儿不在了 |
[03:48] | But where is she? | 但是她的尸体呢 |
[03:52] | An empty casket… what was I thinking? | 一个空棺材 我到底在想什么 |
[03:57] | I think that you were trying to find a way to say goodbye. | 我想你是在寻求一个告别的方式 |
[04:01] | We all are. | 我们都是如此 |
[04:04] | And that funeral probably helped a lot of people. | 那场葬礼可能帮助了很多人 |
[04:08] | I hope it helped someone. | 希望它可以帮到别人 |
[04:14] | I’ll just go fold those chairs before I go. | 我去把椅子收起来再走 |
[04:22] | Hanna. | 汉娜 |
[04:27] | I want you to take care of this. | 我想让你来保管这个 |
[04:41] | How are you doing? | 你怎么样 |
[04:42] | I heard what happened at the church. | 我听说了教堂发生的事 |
[04:46] | It was so ghastly. | 真可怕 |
[04:48] | Hanna stopped Mona’s mom, | 汉娜拦住了梦娜的妈妈 |
[04:49] | but we all wanted to stuff Ali into that empty coffin. | 但我们都希望躺在棺材里的是艾莉 |
[04:52] | I should have been there. | 我真应该去的 |
[04:54] | No, really, we wanted to do it on our own. | 不 没关系 我们希望自己来解决 |
[05:02] | Mom’s not here. | 妈妈不在家 |
[05:04] | Well, I know. | 我知道 |
[05:05] | She called me, asked me to come by. | 她打电话给我 让我过来看看 |
[05:09] | Why? What happened? | 为什么 发生什么事了 |
[05:13] | Bethany Young’s parents have petitioned the court | 宝芬妮·杨的父母向法庭请求 |
[05:15] | – to have your bail revoked. – Okay. | -撤销你的保释 -然后呢 |
[05:18] | They’ve been trying to do that for months. | 他们这几个月不是都在做这事吗 |
[05:19] | Yes, but this time, it may work. | 是的 不过这次可能会成功 |
[05:22] | Why? | 为什么 |
[05:24] | They unsealed your indictment today. | 今天他们开启了你的起诉书 |
[05:26] | We finally know why you were arrested. | 我们终于得知你为什么被捕 |
[05:38] | It’s an open file. | 这是公开的档案 |
[05:39] | I didn’t break any rules looking at it. | 看这个文件没有违规 |
[05:42] | What you’re looking for isn’t there. It’s here. | 你要找的东西不在那里 在这里 |
[05:45] | The grounds for Spencer Hastings’ arrest warrant. | 斯宾塞·海斯汀的逮捕令 |
[05:50] | That was unsealed today. | 今天被开启了 |
[05:53] | What convinced the judge | 说服法官的 |
[05:55] | was a statement from a witness. | 是目击者的一条证词 |
[05:57] | Someone who saw Spencer Hastings | 有人看见斯宾塞·海斯汀 |
[05:59] | in the DiLaurentis backyard with a girl, | 和一个女孩出现在迪劳伦提斯的后院 |
[06:01] | a blonde dressed in Alison’s clothes, | 那个金发女孩穿着艾莉森的衣服 |
[06:04] | the night that Bethany was buried in that yard. | 宝芬妮就是在那晚被埋在后院的 |
[06:07] | Who was the witness? | 目击者是谁 |
[06:08] | Jessica DiLaurentis. | 杰西卡·迪劳伦提斯 |
[06:10] | Mrs. DiLaurentis saw Spencer | 迪劳伦提斯夫人看见斯宾塞 |
[06:12] | in the backyard and told the police? | 出现在后院 然后告诉了警察吗 |
[06:16] | Where’s the statement been for two years? | 怎么过了两年才找出这些证词呢 |
[06:18] | Where it has been is deliberately hidden | 因为这些证词被录口供的人 |
[06:20] | in the files of the officer | 也就是达伦·威尔登 |
[06:22] | who took the statement, Darren Wilden. | 故意藏到一堆文件里了 |
[06:26] | We found it just before Thanksgiving. | 感恩节之前我们才找到 |
[06:28] | Wilden had suppressed it. | 威尔登把它藏起来了 |
[06:31] | He may have buried the statement, | 也许他是藏起了证词 |
[06:32] | but Mrs. D. was still alive. | 但迪劳伦提斯夫人还活着 |
[06:36] | What stopped her from telling someone else? | 她为什么不告诉别人 |
[06:39] | Why do you think she didn’t? | 你怎么知道她没有 |
[06:42] | Wilden was crooked. | 威尔顿不是什么好东西 |
[06:43] | He told somebody about the statement, | 他跟别人说了证词的事 |
[06:45] | somebody who’d want it to go away, | 那些人想要毁掉证词 |
[06:47] | and they paid him to keep Mrs. DiLaurentis quiet. | 所以他们收买他 让迪劳伦提斯夫人闭嘴 |
[06:51] | How do you suppose he could do that? | 你觉得他是怎么做到的 |
[06:53] | Well, Bethany was a patient at Radley. | 宝芬妮是拉德里病院的病人 |
[06:55] | Mrs. DiLaurentis was on the board. | 迪劳伦提斯夫人又是董事会的 |
[06:57] | She had an affair with Bethany’s father. | 她和宝芬妮的父亲有婚外情 |
[07:00] | That’s probably where they met. | 也许他们就是在那相会 |
[07:02] | It always seems to lead back to Radley, doesn’t it? | 问题最后都牵扯回拉德里了 不是吗 |
[07:08] | Where’s your partner? | 你搭档呢 |
[07:09] | Oh, Detective Holbrook? | 霍尔布鲁克警官吗 |
[07:11] | He’s out on temporary assignment. | 他去执行临时任务了 |
[07:16] | Once it’s all done, this will all be bookshelves. | 完工之后这些都会变成书柜 |
[07:19] | Oh, looks good… | 看上去不错 |
[07:21] | in a “has to get really messy | 有种”凤凰浴火 |
[07:23] | before it gets clean” kind of way. | 涅槃重生”的感觉 |
[07:25] | Yeah. Well, I appreciate your optimism. | 我欣赏你的乐观 |
[07:28] | But I think you need to get your eyes checked. | 不过你真得去查查视力了 |
[07:31] | Have you heard from Oberlin? | 你收到奥布林学院的信了吗 |
[07:35] | No. | 没有 |
[07:36] | No, I haven’t yet. | 暂时没有 |
[07:38] | Maybe tomorrow. | 也许明天吧 |
[07:40] | Have you heard from Mike since the funeral? | 葬礼过后你有和迈克联系吗 |
[07:46] | I kind of lost track of him | 自从打人事件过后 |
[07:47] | after the slap heard around the world. | 我就没和他联系过 |
[07:50] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[07:51] | I’m just wondering how he’s doing. | 我只是想知道他的情况 |
[07:53] | Mona was a lot of complicated things | 梦娜对很多人来说 |
[07:55] | to a lot of different people, | 都是一本看不懂的书 |
[07:56] | but she was just one thing to Mike. | 但她对迈克来说独一无二 |
[08:00] | He loved her… | 他爱她 |
[08:02] | and I was the one who tried to screw it up, | 而我曾试着毁掉他们的感情 |
[08:05] | twice. | 两次 |
[08:07] | He doesn’t want to talk to me about her. | 他不想跟我谈她 |
[08:10] | I could try. | 我可以试试 |
[08:12] | I could say that I need help with my bookshelves. | 我可以跟他说书柜这里需要帮忙 |
[08:15] | You do need help with your bookshelves. | 你的书柜的确该好好弄弄 |
[08:17] | See, it’s a win-win. | 这是个双赢之策 |
[08:23] | – Did you finish packing? – Yes. | -东西收拾好了吗 -收好了 |
[08:31] | I thought three months, | 我想了三个月 |
[08:32] | I’d get used to the idea of you leaving… | 以为我能接受你即将离开的事实 |
[08:36] | but I haven’t. | 但我做不到 |
[08:38] | Neither have I. | 我也做不到 |
[08:42] | You’ll miss graduation. | 你会错过毕业典礼 |
[08:45] | My parents say that’s just a technicality. | 我父母说那就是个程序而已 |
[08:48] | And prom. | 还有毕业舞会 |
[08:50] | That was a technicality I was looking forward to. | 我很期待这种程序 |
[08:56] | Maybe if we talked to your parents one more time. | 要不我们再跟你父母谈一次 |
[08:59] | They can’t hear anything. | 他们听不进去的 |
[09:01] | I have enough credits to leave early | 我早就修够学分可以走了 |
[09:02] | and that’s all that counts. | 但我拖到了现在 |
[09:04] | They want me someplace safe. | 他们想让我去安全的地方 |
[09:08] | California has earthquakes. | 加州还会有地震啊 |
[09:10] | I pointed that out. | 我说过了 |
[09:12] | It didn’t work though. | 不过没用 |
[09:17] | I’ll take you to the airport. | 我送你去机场 |
[09:21] | My parents will take me. You don’t have to do that. | 我父母会送我的 你不用这么做 |
[09:23] | I don’t have to, I want to. | 我是不用 但是我想 |
[09:33] | What? | 怎么了 |
[09:39] | I heard a song the other day. | 我那天听到了一首歌 |
[09:41] | Old song. | 一首老歌 |
[09:43] | The girl says, “Your eyes. | 那女孩唱 “你的眼睛 |
[09:48] | It’s a day’s work just to look into them.” | 光望着它们就耗尽一天的力气” |
[09:56] | So you stayed with Mona’s mom | 所以大家走之后 |
[09:58] | after the others left. | 你陪着梦娜的妈妈 |
[10:00] | Yeah. We cleaned up, | 是的 我们收拾了一下 |
[10:03] | and she told me how she wished | 她告诉我 她希望 |
[10:05] | she’d have done more when Mona told her about Alison. | 当梦娜跟她谈起艾莉森时 她能做的更多 |
[10:09] | Oh, God, I wanted to crawl under a rug. | 天哪 我真想躲到地毯下面 |
[10:12] | We pushed her to help us. | 我们逼迫她帮助我们 |
[10:15] | Look, Mona was on Ali’s radar long before that. | 梦娜早就被艾莉盯上了 |
[10:18] | I still felt awful. | 我还是感觉很糟 |
[10:21] | Any luck with that? | 你那边怎么样了 |
[10:25] | I know why Mona wasn’t afraid to let me keep it. | 我知道为何梦娜不害怕让我留着这东西了 |
[10:28] | It is completely encrypted and secured | 不像我以前见过的那些东西 |
[10:30] | unlike anything I’ve ever seen. | 这个被完全加密过 |
[10:32] | The only thing I know for sure | 我唯一弄明白的就是 |
[10:33] | is that there are chunks of that hard drive | 这个硬盘的很多数据 |
[10:36] | that I’m completely locked out of. | 我完全破解不了 |
[10:38] | Well, if she went to all that trouble, | 她这么大费周章 |
[10:39] | there must be something important in there. | 说明硬盘里有重要的东西 |
[10:42] | I’m not giving up. | 我不会放弃的 |
[10:43] | My ego’s at stake now. | 我现在信心满满 |
[10:48] | What do you think Ali did with Mona’s body? | 你觉得艾莉对梦娜的尸体做了什么 |
[10:52] | Ali’s the only one with that information. | 艾莉是唯一知道信息的人 |
[10:55] | I don’t see her making that public knowledge. | 我可没见她把这些事情公开 |
[10:59] | Maybe there’s somebody else who knows, | 也许还有其他人知道 |
[11:01] | or somebody that could find out. | 或者说有人能弄明白 |
[11:04] | Who? | 谁 |
[11:08] | Mrs. Grunwald. | 格伦沃尔德夫人 |
[11:15] | Not a good idea. | 这不是个好主意 |
[11:17] | But she’s a psychic. A real psychic. | 但她是灵媒啊 一个真正的灵媒 |
[11:20] | She’s not some card flipper at the carnival. | 她可不是嘉年华上看牌算命的骗子 |
[11:22] | She has a real gift and we both know it. | 她有本事 我们都知道 |
[11:24] | You can’t mess around with that stuff. | 这种事情可不是拿来开玩笑的 |
[11:26] | Believe me. | 相信我 |
[11:27] | Well, then, who else do we ask? | 那我们还能去问谁 |
[11:29] | She saved Ali when Mrs. D. planted her. | 当迪劳伦提斯陷害她时 她拯救了艾莉 |
[11:32] | She knows all of us, | 她认识我们 |
[11:34] | and she seems to like us in some | 而且她挺喜欢我们的 |
[11:37] | disturbing, creepy sort of way. | 虽然喜欢的方式有点吓人 |
[11:39] | It is not like Lo-Jack. Okay? | 这又不是什么汽车寻回软件 |
[11:41] | You cannot just call her up and ask where’s the body. | 你不能就这么打给她然后问她尸体在哪 |
[11:44] | And even if she could tell you, | 就算她能告诉你 |
[11:46] | how are you going to explain to Mrs. Vanderwaal | 你要怎么跟范德瓦尔夫人或者警察解释 |
[11:47] | where you got the information, or the police? | 你从什么地方得到的信息 |
[11:51] | Hanna, I know how you feel about Mona’s mom, | 汉娜 我知道你对梦娜的母亲是什么感受 |
[11:53] | but calling Grunwald is not going to help anybody. | 但打给格伦沃尔德帮不了任何人 |
[12:15] | Bad news? | 坏消息吗 |
[12:20] | You don’t have to do that. | 你不用这么做 |
[12:23] | Do what? | 做什么 |
[12:23] | Run from me. | 躲避我 |
[12:25] | Be afraid. | 感到害怕 |
[12:26] | If you want me to believe you’re not | 如果你想让我相信 |
[12:28] | who I think you are, you will leave us all alone. | 你不是我想的那种人 你就离我们远点 |
[12:30] | God, it’s like you went to sleep one night | 天哪 感觉就像你去睡了一觉 |
[12:32] | and forgot who I am. | 醒来就忘记了我是谁 |
[12:35] | I know exactly who you are, “A.” | 我知道你是谁 你就是A |
[12:37] | Stop saying that. | 别再这么说 |
[12:38] | Why should I? | 为什么不说 |
[12:39] | You’re “A.” | 你就是A |
[12:40] | You stole the game from Mona | 你把游戏从梦娜手中抢走 |
[12:41] | and then you killed her because she had proof. | 然后杀了她 因为她手握证据 |
[12:43] | And you killed Bethany | 你还杀了宝芬妮 |
[12:44] | because you were jealous of a mental patient. | 因为你嫉妒一个精神病人 |
[12:46] | That’s how crazy you are. | 你就是个疯子 |
[12:46] | Listen to me, Aria. | 听我说 艾瑞亚 |
[13:04] | My parents is talking to the judges right now. | 我爸妈正在和法官谈话 |
[13:06] | It could be today, it could be tomorrow. | 可能是今天 也可能是明天 |
[13:08] | I mean, my mom is at the courthouse, | 我妈妈就在法院 |
[13:09] | she’s trying to fight it, but… | 她正在据理力争 可是 |
[13:11] | Spencer, that’s crazy, okay. | 斯宾塞 这不对劲 |
[13:13] | They can’t just revoke your bail. | 他们不能这样撤销你的保释 |
[13:14] | Well, we have to do something. | 我们不能干坐着啊 |
[13:15] | What? We found a letter from Bethany | 那要怎么办 我们在宝芬妮身上找到封信 |
[13:17] | explaining the matching clothes, explaining everything, | 衣服相同有了解释 其它一切也有了解释 |
[13:20] | and Holbrook is doing whatever he can to get it thrown out, | 霍尔布鲁克在尽全力抗争 |
[13:22] | to make sure that it looks like I forged the whole thing. | 确保是我伪造的整件事 |
[13:24] | But Mona found out that Ali hit Bethany | 但是梦娜发现艾莉用铁铲 |
[13:26] | with that shovel and was murdered for it. | 砸伤并谋杀了宝芬妮 |
[13:29] | So if we can prove that Ali killed Mona, | 所以如果我们能证明艾莉杀了梦娜 |
[13:31] | the cops will realize that these two crimes are connected, | 警方就会意识到两起案子是有联系的 |
[13:33] | that one motivated the other, that you are innocent. | 一起案子变为另一起的动机 你是无辜的 |
[13:37] | If it were easy to prove that Ali’s a murderer, | 如果这么轻易就能证明艾莉是杀人犯 |
[13:39] | wouldn’t we have done that already? | 我们早就去做了 |
[13:40] | If Mona can find proof, so can we. | 如果梦娜能找到证据 我们也能 |
[13:41] | I mean, it’s got to be somewhere, right? | 证据肯定在某处吧 |
[13:44] | How’s Caleb doing with her laptop? | 凯勒在她的笔记本上有什么发现吗 |
[13:46] | He’s not giving up, but he’s not getting anywhere either. | 他还没放弃 但是也没任何发现 |
[13:50] | Guys, as long as Ali has an alibi, she’s untouchable. | 只要艾莉有不在场证明 就拿她没辙 |
[13:54] | So then we tear down her alibi. | 那我们就拆穿她的不在场证据吧 |
[13:55] | Her dad won’t budge. | 她爸不会改变立场的 |
[13:56] | I’m not talking about her dad. | 我指的不是她爸 |
[14:06] | Hey, I didn’t see you at the cemetery yesterday. | 昨天我在墓园里没看到你 |
[14:08] | Did you leave early? | 你提早离开了吗 |
[14:11] | I guess. | 大概吧 |
[14:13] | You did. | 你是提早离开了 |
[14:16] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:18] | Any reason? | 为什么呢 |
[14:22] | It wasn’t a real funeral. | 那不是真正的葬礼 |
[14:24] | No? | 不是吗 |
[14:26] | No body, no funeral. | 没有尸体 就没有葬礼 |
[14:29] | Does that make you upset? | 这让你很难过吧 |
[14:32] | I’m just… | 我只是 |
[14:33] | I’m trying to get a sense of how this all makes you feel. | 我想了解这一切带给你的感受 |
[14:37] | You look up how to talk to me online or something? | 你是想看看如何在网上和我聊天吗 |
[14:39] | I feel like I don’t want to talk to you | 我不觉得我想和你 |
[14:41] | about my dead girlfriend. | 讨论我去世的女朋友 |
[14:43] | I just wasn’t sure you thought she was actually gone. | 我只是不确定 你认为她真的死了 |
[14:48] | No one loses that much blood and lives to tell the story. | 没人能流这么多血之后 活着告诉你经过 |
[14:51] | You aren’t acting like you’ve lost someone. | 你的表现不像是失去了女友 |
[14:57] | How would you like me to act? | 你希望我怎么表现 |
[14:59] | You want me to cry my eyes out? | 你要我放声痛哭吗 |
[15:01] | Bang my fists on the wall? She’s gone. | 猛地捶墙吗 她已经死了 |
[15:03] | That’s it. People leave. People die. | 够了 有人离开 有人离世 |
[15:06] | It’s the only sure thing there is in this world. | 这是这个世界上必然要发生的事 |
[15:14] | 梦娜·范德瓦尔 你最后的亲吻永远是最甜美的 | |
[15:21] | Thank you for coming. | 谢谢你能来 |
[15:24] | Thank you for remembering me. | 谢谢你记得我 |
[15:26] | You’re hard to forget. | 你难以令人忘怀 |
[15:28] | I take that as a compliment. | 就当这话是称赞把 |
[15:33] | There’s no one in there. It’s empty. | 里面没尸体 是空的 |
[15:36] | I know. | 我知道 |
[15:40] | Well, how is it you think I can help you? | 你希望我怎么帮你 |
[15:45] | I want you to help me find the body of the girl | 我想你帮我找出本应躺在 |
[15:47] | that’s supposed to be in that box. | 棺材里的女孩的尸首 |
[15:51] | We think that Alison killed her. | 我们认为艾莉森杀了她 |
[16:03] | How do you expect me to find her? | 你想我怎么查 |
[16:18] | Little Bungee. | 小皮筋 |
[16:21] | – Bungee? – That’s his name. | -皮筋 -是它的名字 |
[16:25] | How did you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[16:33] | Kitchen’s that way if you want to look for your mom’s | 如果你要找你妈妈的东西 |
[16:36] | whatever-it-was. | 厨房在那 |
[16:37] | Muffin tray. | 松糕托盘 |
[16:38] | She swears she left it here. | 她发誓说她落在这里 |
[16:43] | Ali’s not home. | 艾莉不在家 |
[16:46] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[16:48] | You two are never in the same place | 你们俩这几天从不同时 |
[16:49] | at the same time these days. | 出现在同一个地方 |
[16:51] | That a trick question? | 这是个带陷阱的问题吗 |
[16:54] | No. | 不是 |
[16:55] | No, it’s just a regular statement. | 不 只是普通的一句话 |
[16:57] | What do you want, Spencer? | 你想怎么样 斯宾塞 |
[17:01] | I want to know why you’re protecting her. | 我想知道你为什么在维护她 |
[17:05] | The cops found traces of Mona’s DNA in Ali’s trunk. | 警察在斯宾塞的车里找到梦娜的DNA |
[17:08] | But it’s not enough to arrest her, | 但光凭这点不足以逮捕她 |
[17:09] | not when you’re providing her with an alibi. | 再加上你为她所提供的不在场证明 |
[17:12] | Your dad, I understand. | 你爸爸 我明白 |
[17:13] | – But you– – It was Thanksgiving, Spencer. | -但是你 -那是感恩节 斯宾塞 |
[17:16] | You’re the only one who finds it hard to believe | 只有你一个人难以相信 |
[17:17] | we were all together that day. | 我们那天都在一起 |
[17:18] | Jason, I know that you– | 杰森 我知道你 |
[17:20] | Em, you find those muffins yet? | 艾米 你找到松糕托盘没 |
[17:23] | Uh, no, not yet. | 没 还没 |
[17:27] | At some point that day, | 那天的某个时间 |
[17:29] | she got in her car and she left the house, | 她开着自己的车 离开家 |
[17:31] | and she didn’t come back for a long time. | 而且很久都没回来 |
[17:34] | I know she’s your sister, but so am I. | 我知道她是你妹妹 可我也是 |
[17:39] | She set me up, Jason. | 她陷害我 杰森 |
[17:41] | I’m gonna go to jail because of her. | 因为她 我要坐牢 |
[17:42] | Somebody’s dead because of her. | 还有人因她而死 |
[17:48] | They’re the ones that are asking you to lie | 他们让你撒谎 |
[17:50] | and all I want is the truth. | 我只要你说出真相 |
[17:55] | Please. | 求你了 |
[17:59] | Gates and walls, | 高门与围墙 |
[18:03] | dams and barriers. | 屏障与堡垒 |
[18:11] | How can you live in such a psychically | 你怎么能生活在这样一个 |
[18:13] | constipated environment? | 精神封闭的状态下呢 |
[18:15] | I eat a lot of fiber. | 平时我吃很多纤维素 |
[18:18] | Secrets are one thing, | 有秘密是一一回事 |
[18:20] | but secrets that carry over into death, | 可是把秘密带进棺材 |
[18:23] | are very toxic. | 实在是太不好了 |
[18:24] | It makes it hard to see clearly. | 这让人很难看清楚 |
[18:28] | I see, | 我能看见 |
[18:30] | but as through a glass darkly. | 但就像在黑暗中看向玻璃 |
[18:35] | Did Alison kill Mona? | 艾莉杀了梦娜吗 |
[18:44] | 梦娜·范德瓦尔 你最后的亲吻永远是最甜美的 | |
[18:45] | Each one hated the other… | 每一个人都讨厌别人 |
[18:49] | because each one feared the other, | 因为所有人都相互畏惧 |
[18:54] | because… | 因为 |
[18:56] | each one knew something about the other. | 所有人都知晓别人的秘密 |
[18:59] | Where’s Mona? | 梦娜在哪 |
[19:15] | She isn’t in Rosewood. She’s in the dark. | 她不在玫瑰镇 她在黑暗之中 |
[19:20] | She is not having an easy passing. | 她的面前阻碍重重 |
[19:23] | Betrayal. | 背叛 |
[19:25] | Betrayal and loss. | 背叛和失去 |
[19:28] | Her soul is caught, bound. | 她的灵魂遭到了禁锢 |
[19:32] | She is surrounded by earth | 她被埋在土里 |
[19:36] | and insects and cold. | 周围冷冷清清 只有虫子 |
[19:41] | There is no peace, only fear. | 她处在恐惧之中 无法安眠 |
[19:49] | Well, that was a bust. | 真是糟透了 |
[19:51] | – Spencer. – No, Em, just, you should go, okay? | -斯宾塞 -艾米丽 你还是走吧 |
[19:55] | Go, be with Paige, | 去和佩奇待在一起 |
[19:56] | because at least one of us | 因为至少 我们其中一人 |
[19:57] | deserves a good last day in Rosewood. | 还能在玫瑰镇度过美好的最后一天 |
[20:04] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[20:05] | I stole Ali’s hairbrush. | 我偷了艾莉森的梳子 |
[20:08] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[20:09] | Let’s just say the cops were to do another sweep of Mona’s house. | 这样说吧 警察要再搜查一次梦娜的房子 |
[20:12] | Sure, Ali has an alibi | 艾莉森的确有不在场证明 |
[20:14] | but how strong can it be | 但要在犯罪现场 |
[20:15] | when Ali’s DNA is found at the crime scene? | 找到了她的DNA还站得住脚吗 |
[20:17] | Emily, no. First of all, you can’t just tell the cops | 艾米丽 不行 首先你不能就这么 |
[20:20] | to go back and look again. | 让警察回去重新查一遍 |
[20:21] | And second of all, | 其次 |
[20:22] | creating false evidence is an actual crime. | 伪造证据可是犯罪 |
[20:24] | Spencer, you’re being charged with actual murder. | 斯宾塞 你可是被控谋杀 |
[20:37] | Jason, what are you doing here? | 杰森 你在这干吗 |
[20:39] | I came by to pick up some files for the office. | 我来拿些办公室的文件 |
[20:42] | They were up in that closet with all Dad’s family photos. | 这些文件和爸爸的家庭照一起在柜子上 |
[20:45] | You know you have three full baby albums? | 你知道你小时候的照片塞满了三个相册吗 |
[20:48] | Guess, how many I’ve got. | 猜猜我有几个相册 |
[20:55] | Remember this? | 记得这个吗 |
[21:01] | It was a good day. | 那天很开心 |
[21:03] | No, it wasn’t. | 不 不是 |
[21:06] | Dad forgot his wallet. | 爸爸忘记带钱包 |
[21:07] | We were fighting the whole time. | 我们一直在吵架 |
[21:09] | It took eight shots | 老爸试了八次 |
[21:10] | before we finally got one of us all smiling. | 才让其中一个人笑出来 |
[21:15] | I guess I remember it differently. | 我记的有点不一样 |
[21:19] | You always had a knack for that. | 你老是这样 |
[21:22] | Remembering things differently, you and Dad. | 把事情记得不一样 就像爸爸一样 |
[21:24] | I wish I had that. | 真希望我也能这样 |
[21:26] | I really do. | 真的 |
[21:31] | You had him wrapped around your finger from day one. | 刚出生起他就特别宠你 |
[21:35] | Spencer talked to you, didn’t she? | 斯宾塞跟你谈过了是吗 |
[21:37] | Yeah, she did, and Emily. | 是的 还有艾米丽 |
[21:43] | And they’re right, Ali. | 她们说得对 艾莉森 |
[21:46] | You went somewhere on Thanksgiving day. | 感恩节那天晚上你去了某个地方 |
[21:48] | Then you came back and barely said a word. | 你回来后一句话都不说 |
[21:52] | Where did you go, Ali? | 你去哪了 艾莉森 |
[21:54] | Really. | 说实话 |
[21:56] | I’m being framed, Jason. | 我被陷害了 杰森 |
[21:59] | Spencer, Emily, Aria, Hanna… | 斯宾塞 艾米丽 艾瑞亚 汉娜 |
[22:03] | they’re all working together. | 她们都是一伙的 |
[22:05] | They wish I’d never come back and now they want me gone. | 她们希望我永远别回来 现在又想除掉我 |
[22:09] | You have to believe me. | 你要相信我 |
[22:11] | I did not kill Mona. | 我没有杀梦娜 |
[22:24] | Well, must be nice to have your own place. | 有个自己的房子感觉肯定不错 |
[22:27] | It’s my mom’s name on the lease. | 其实租约上填的是我妈的名字 |
[22:29] | She’s helping me out for a while, so. | 她最近在帮我渡过难关 |
[22:30] | Here. | 拿着 |
[22:31] | I didn’t know how you took it, | 我不知道你要加什么 |
[22:33] | but there’s cream and sugar in the bag. | 不过包里有奶油和糖 |
[22:35] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[22:39] | What’s all this? | 这些是什么 |
[22:41] | Decryption software. | 解码软件 |
[22:43] | It’s searching for any existing patterns | 用来查找能用来破解 |
[22:45] | that may have been used to encrypt Mona’s data. | 梦娜硬盘数据的相关模式 |
[22:49] | We find the pattern, we unlock the files. | 找到模式后就能解锁文件 |
[22:52] | Sounds fancy. | 听起来很高端 |
[22:53] | Yeah, well, the problem is that | 是啊 但问题是 |
[22:55] | Mona isn’t using any known patterns. | 梦娜没有使用任何已知的模式 |
[22:57] | She made them all up. | 她自己编写了所有程序 |
[22:59] | I’ve been running decryption software for months with no luck. | 这解码软件用了好几个月 却一无所获 |
[23:02] | So all this hacking stuff, | 这些黑客的手段 |
[23:04] | does it like work on websites too? | 跟网上的那些差不多吗 |
[23:07] | You trying out for anonymous or something? | 你想匿名发出去让别人来解决吗 |
[23:09] | No, of course not. | 当然不是 |
[23:11] | Aria, your Sudoku prowess doesn’t exactly qualify you | 艾瑞亚 虽然你解数独很厉害 |
[23:15] | to help out with this kind of stuff. | 但还没法解决这种事 |
[23:17] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[23:20] | So why are you here? | 那你为什么要来这里 |
[23:24] | Okay. Three months ago, I applied to six colleges, | 三个月前我给六个大学递了申请 |
[23:27] | and I didn’t get into Brown. | 我没申上布朗大学 |
[23:29] | That’s fine. | 这倒没事 |
[23:30] | It was kind of a stretch, but Oberlin? | 那本来就只是去碰碰运气 但奥布林学院 |
[23:34] | I mean, I nailed that interview. | 我是说我面试明明表现得很好 |
[23:37] | So you want me to break into Oberlin’s database | 你是想让我黑到奥布林大学的数据库里 |
[23:39] | and find out why you got rejected? | 查查你为什么被拒吗 |
[23:41] | Yeah, I need to know if it’s me or if it’s “A.” | 我想知道是我的问题 还是A搞的鬼 |
[23:49] | All right. Take a seat. | 好吧 坐下 |
[24:03] | What am I supposed to do with all this? | 我应该怎么做呢 |
[24:07] | Give a man a fish, he only eats for a day. | 授人以鱼不如授人以渔 |
[24:11] | All right, Caleb, look, if you don’t want to help… | 好吧 凯勒 要是你不想帮忙 |
[24:16] | Okay, teach me. | 好吧 教我 |
[24:26] | Do you know how long Mona’s mom is gonna be gone? | 你知道梦娜的妈妈要出去多久吗 |
[24:28] | I don’t know. We have to act fast. | 不知道 我们得快点 |
[24:34] | God, the last time I was here… | 天哪 我上次来这的时候 |
[24:38] | We were stepping over Mona’s blood. | 踩的是梦娜的血 |
[24:42] | Okay. So the police have already searched, | 好 警察已经搜查过了 |
[24:44] | so we have to think of places that they might have missed, | 我们要想想他们可能遗漏的地方 |
[24:47] | or places that the hair could have moved since then. | 或者经过搜查后 还可能留着头发的地方 |
[24:52] | Okay. | 好的 |
[24:57] | Bingo. | 找到了 |
[25:08] | You guys tell Mona’s mom | 你们自己去告诉梦娜的妈妈 |
[25:09] | that she’s got cameras in her molding. | 她的通风口里有摄像头 |
[25:10] | Why does it have to be me? | 为什么非要我去说 |
[25:12] | Because she likes you. | 因为她喜欢你 |
[25:14] | If you suggest the police | 如果你告诉她 |
[25:15] | should take another look, she’ll listen. | 让警察再来看一遍 她会听你的 |
[25:16] | Just tell her that Mona said something about cameras, | 告诉她梦娜提到过摄像头的事 |
[25:19] | and how she was scared. | 而且她很害怕 |
[25:20] | What makes you sure it was Mona’s camera? | 你怎么知道这是梦娜的摄像头 |
[25:22] | Because if her mother knew it was there, | 因为要是梦娜妈妈知道 |
[25:23] | she would have told the police. | 她会告诉警察的 |
[25:25] | Why can’t you ask Toby? | 你们为什么不找托比 |
[25:26] | I mean, he’s just joined the police force. | 他不是在帮警察干活吗 |
[25:28] | Do you want me to tell him that I found it | 你想让我告诉他 我是在 |
[25:29] | while I was trying to plant evidence? | 伪造证据的时候发现的这个 |
[25:31] | You guys, I have to take a step back | 伙计们 我得暂时不管 |
[25:32] | from the Mona of it all, I really do. | 远离梦娜的事情了 真的 |
[25:34] | Hanna, that blood we saw inside Mona’s front door, | 汉娜 那个摄像头正对着 |
[25:37] | that camera was pointed right at it. | 我们在梦娜家前门看到的血迹 |
[25:39] | Okay, it must have seen what happened. | 它肯定记录了当时发生的情况 |
[25:45] | I’ve decided what to do. | 我做了一个决定 |
[25:50] | I’m going to set up a fund, | 我要设立一笔基金 |
[25:53] | to buy books for the children’s library. | 为儿童图书馆购置图书 |
[25:55] | And inside each book there will be a card | 每一本书里都有一张小卡片 |
[25:58] | with a picture of Mona, | 上头有梦娜的照片 |
[26:01] | explaining that the book is a gift from her. | 表示这是她送给大家的礼物 |
[26:06] | I think that’s a really nice idea. | 我认为这个主意很好 |
[26:11] | Mona loved to read. | 梦娜喜欢阅读 |
[26:14] | For a long time, I think it was all she had. | 我一直以为那就是她的全部 |
[26:21] | Hanna, do you want to borrow that? | 汉娜 你想借那本书吗 |
[26:24] | I can’t read this. | 我读不了这本 |
[26:26] | You should. | 你该读读 |
[26:27] | Henry James understood girls. | 亨利·詹姆斯很懂女孩 |
[26:29] | This is more of a Spencer Hastings type book. | 这更像是斯宾塞·海斯汀读的书 |
[26:31] | You’re smarter than Spencer Hastings. | 你比斯宾塞·海斯汀聪明 |
[26:34] | I am not. | 没有 |
[26:35] | You are. | 真的 |
[26:36] | You just pretend like you aren’t. | 你只是假装没有罢了 |
[26:37] | It’s another way to hide. | 这是另一种隐藏 |
[26:39] | Haven’t I taught you anything? | 我不是教过你吗 |
[26:41] | You don’t have to hide from anyone anymore. | 你不必在任何人面前隐藏自己 |
[26:43] | Let other people hide from you for a change. | 让其他人在你面前隐藏自己 |
[26:48] | Hanna? | 汉娜 |
[26:51] | Would you like to keep that book? | 你想留着那本书吗 |
[26:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:56] | You know, I’ve been thinking about what you said, | 我一直在想你说过的话 |
[26:59] | about Mona being afraid, | 关于梦娜的恐惧 |
[27:02] | and I remember her telling me | 我记得她告诉我 |
[27:03] | that she wanted to set up cameras | 她曾想装些摄像头 |
[27:06] | to keep an eye on things. | 来监视一些事 |
[27:09] | Cameras? | 摄像头 |
[27:13] | Do you think that she would have done something like that? | 你觉得她会那么做吗 |
[27:23] | Hello? | 有人在吗 |
[27:29] | Mike? | 迈克 |
[27:34] | Ezra? | 以斯拉 |
[27:43] | 迈克 你能来接我吗 我 没问题 10点到 | |
[27:54] | No. | 别 |
[27:54] | No! No! | 别别 |
[28:04] | Don’t do this to me. | 别这么对我 |
[28:06] | Please. | 求你了 |
[28:07] | Alison! Ali. | 艾莉森 艾莉 |
[28:10] | Ali. Ali. | 艾莉 艾莉 |
[28:15] | Stop! | 住手 |
[28:36] | Hello, Alison. | 你好 艾莉森 |
[28:39] | Hello, Mrs. Grunwald. | 你好 格伦沃尔德夫人 |
[28:41] | I was visiting someone in town. | 我来城里见个人 |
[28:43] | How fortunate to run into you like this. | 这么巧碰上你 |
[28:48] | It’s pretty amazing. | 确实很巧 |
[28:49] | I’m not going to ask you how you are. | 我不打算问你最近如何了 |
[28:52] | When people say that, | 每次大家这么问 |
[28:53] | they really don’t want an honest answer, do they? | 其实都不想得到诚实的答复吧 |
[28:56] | They just ask so you’ll say “Fine,” | 他们随口问问 你说”还行” |
[28:58] | and they don’t have to deal with you anymore. | 然后他们就用不着理你了 |
[29:00] | Precisely. | 完全正确 |
[29:02] | If people meeting casually | 如果人们随时随地碰面 |
[29:03] | told each other how they really felt, | 都告诉对方自己真实感受 |
[29:06] | the streets would be awash with tears. | 那还不满大街都是泪 |
[29:09] | However, I am sorry for your loss. | 但我真心为你母亲逝世而难过 |
[29:15] | I have to be somewhere, Mrs. Grunwald. | 我得走了 格伦沃尔德夫人 |
[29:16] | As do we all. | 我们都要走了 |
[29:18] | Nice to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[29:20] | Same here. | 我也是 |
[29:33] | You are in my thoughts and prayers, Alison. | 我会时时想你并为你祈祷 艾莉森 |
[29:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:48] | Mrs. Vanderwaal asked us to search the house again, | 格伦沃尔德夫人让我们再搜一次房子 |
[29:51] | and we found this. | 我们发现了这个 |
[29:55] | There were three cameras. | 房子里装了三个摄像头 |
[29:56] | This is the only relevant one. | 这是唯一拍到东西的 |
[29:58] | Mona put them in herself. | 梦娜亲自安装的 |
[30:00] | The batteries ran down months ago, | 几个月前电池就没电了 |
[30:02] | but they were working on Thanksgiving. | 但感恩节那天又装了新的 |
[30:10] | Is there anything about the attacker | 你对这个袭击者 |
[30:11] | that in any way is familiar to you? | 有任何印象吗 |
[30:15] | Do you recognize anything about that person? | 你能认出这个人的什么特征吗 |
[30:26] | It could be my sister. | 那可能是我的妹妹 |
[30:30] | It could be Alison. | 可能是艾莉森 |
[30:32] | How could it be your sister if Alison was with you | 如果事发时艾莉森和你以及你父亲一起 |
[30:35] | and your father when the incident occurred? | 又怎么会是她呢 |
[30:42] | Because she wasn’t with us. | 因为她当时没和我们在一起 |
[30:44] | That was a lie. | 我们撒了谎 |
[30:47] | You’re saying that Alison wasn’t with you | 你是说在梦娜·范德瓦尔被杀时 |
[30:50] | when Mona Vanderwaal was killed? | 艾莉森并没有和你们在一起 |
[30:53] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[30:55] | Thank you, Mr. DiLaurentis. | 谢谢你 迪劳伦提斯先生 |
[31:00] | Does Ezra know what happened? | 以斯拉知道发生了什么吗 |
[31:02] | No, and I’m going to keep it that way. | 不知道 我也没打算告诉他 |
[31:05] | Are you sure it was Ali who attacked you and took the computer? | 你确定攻击你并抢走电脑的人是艾莉 |
[31:08] | Who else could it be? | 还能是谁呢 |
[31:10] | That’s not what I asked. | 我没问你这个 |
[31:13] | Yes, I’m sure. | 是的 我确定 |
[31:18] | – What is it? – It’s Paige. | -是谁 -佩奇 |
[31:20] | I wanted to take her to the airport, but she has to leave now. | 我本想载她去机场 但她现在就得走了 |
[31:22] | Oh, maybe that’s what you should do. | 或许你该载她过去 |
[31:25] | No, we have to do this together. | 不 我们得一起去 |
[31:49] | Can you at least try to stall them? | 你能尽量拖住他们吗 |
[32:03] | Get out of my way. | 给我让开 |
[32:05] | Now! | 立刻 |
[32:10] | You killed Mona, Ali. | 你杀了梦娜 艾莉 |
[32:12] | We’re not letting you get away. | 我们不会让你走的 |
[32:14] | “A” set me up. | 是A陷害我的 |
[32:16] | You’re letting “A” win. | 你们这么做A就要得逞了 |
[32:17] | Shut up, Ali. | 闭嘴 艾莉 |
[32:18] | Who’s going to protect you when I’m gone? | 如果我被抓了还有谁能保护你们 |
[32:20] | If you do this, | 如果你们真要拦我 |
[32:22] | you’ll all be next. | 下一个倒霉的就是你们 |
[32:24] | Move! | 让开 |
[32:25] | Now! | 快点 |
[32:26] | Hands above your head. | 把手放在头上 |
[32:35] | Ladies, move. | 女士们 让开 |
[32:40] | Turn around slowly. | 慢慢转身 |
[32:44] | Don’t say I didn’t warn you. | 别说我没警告过你们 |
[32:50] | Alison DiLaurentis, you are under arrest | 艾莉森·迪劳伦提斯 你因谋杀 |
[32:52] | for the murder of Mona Vanderwaal. | 梦娜·范德瓦尔被捕了 |
[32:55] | Turn around. | 转身 |
[33:14] | You found my phone. | 你找到我的手机了 |
[33:17] | Yeah. | 对 |
[33:19] | Can I talk to you for a second? | 我们能聊几句吗 |
[33:22] | I’m starving. Can we do this later? | 我快饿死了 之后再聊行吗 |
[33:23] | Alison’s been arrested… | 艾莉森被拘捕了 |
[33:26] | for Mona’s murder. | 罪名是谋杀梦娜 |
[33:29] | Okay. | 好的 |
[33:31] | Okay? That’s your response? | 好的 你就这反应 |
[33:37] | Just sit down, please. | 先坐下 好吗 |
[33:52] | Here’s the thing. | 是这样的 |
[33:57] | I’m afraid to know what you know. | 我很怕知道你所知道的事 |
[34:02] | Mona knew a lot of things, | 梦娜知道很多事 |
[34:05] | about me, a lot of things about my friends. | 关于我的 关于我朋友的很多事 |
[34:12] | You know, this time I thought that it was you | 这次我觉得是你 |
[34:13] | that was afraid to talk to me, but really I… | 会害怕跟我谈话 但事实是… |
[34:17] | I think that it was me who was afraid to talk to you. | 我觉得是我害怕跟你谈话 |
[34:22] | But if Ali’s behind bars… | 但如果艾莉能入狱… |
[34:27] | maybe that means that we don’t have to be afraid anymore. | 或许就意味着我们不用再害怕了 |
[34:33] | I know you hated Mona. | 我知道你讨厌梦娜 |
[34:37] | Maybe for good reason, maybe not. | 可能原因是对的 也可能不对 |
[34:41] | But now you’re just like the rest of them… | 但是现在你和他们一样了 |
[34:45] | pretending she was a saint when you didn’t even know her. | 你们都不了解她就把她说成是圣人 |
[34:49] | You know what that’s like, | 你知道这是什么感觉吗 |
[34:51] | listening to a bunch of people memorialize someone they don’t even know? | 听一大群人怀念一个他们根本不了解的人 |
[34:58] | You think if people said how great she was to her face, | 你不觉得如果有人能当面跟她说她有多好 |
[35:01] | none of this would’ve ever happened? | 这一切就都不会发生了吗 |
[35:05] | I’m sick of being told | 我已经听够了 |
[35:08] | how sweet and smart and nice she was. | 人们说她有多聪明 有多好 |
[35:13] | She wasn’t nice. | 她不好 |
[35:16] | Anyone can be nice. | 谁都可以做好人 |
[35:21] | There will never be anyone like her. | 但不会有人像她那样 |
[35:25] | Ever. | 不会 |
[35:33] | But do you think that maybe sometime you could tell me about her? | 以后你能跟我说说她的事吗 |
[35:37] | The Mona you knew? | 你所了解的那个梦娜 |
[35:40] | The real Mona. | 真实的梦娜 |
[35:50] | Okay. | 好的 |
[35:53] | I’m gonna see if Dad needs help with dinner. | 我去看看老爸做晚饭要不要帮忙 |
[36:21] | This is a free boarding announcement for Flight 89B, Rome. | 现在广播飞往罗马的89B次航班登机通知 |
[36:25] | We are now inviting passengers with small children | 请携带小孩的乘客 |
[36:28] | and any passengers requiring special assistance | 以及需要特殊帮助的乘客 |
[36:31] | to begin boarding at this time. | 现在开始登机 |
[36:32] | Please have your boarding pass and identification ready. | 请将您的登机牌和证件准备好 |
[36:35] | Regular boarding will begin in approximately… | 正常登机时间大约是… |
[36:42] | Oh, God, you’re here. | 天哪 你没走 |
[36:45] | You changed your mind. | 你改变主意了 |
[36:46] | The airline changed my gate. My flight’s boarding now. | 航空公司改了登机口 我现在要去登机了 |
[36:51] | How did you get past security? | 你怎么通过安检的 |
[36:56] | I bought a $69 ticket to Atlantic City. | 我买了张去大西洋城的69块钱的机票 |
[36:59] | Paige, you don’t have to go. | 佩奇 你不需要走了 |
[37:01] | They arrested Alison for killing Mona. | 他们以谋杀梦娜的罪名拘捕了艾莉森 |
[37:04] | She’s in jail. | 她进监狱了 |
[37:08] | – She won’t stay there. – Yes, she will. | -关不了多久 -不会的 |
[37:10] | Tell your parents, they have to let you stay. | 跟你父母说 让他们同意你留下 |
[37:13] | – It’s safe now. – Emily, I have to go. | -现在安全了 -艾米丽 我必须要走 |
[37:16] | Listen to me, you don’t. | 听我说 你不需要走 |
[37:18] | Yes, I do. | 不 我需要 |
[37:20] | I’ve thought about this for months, and I do. | 我已经想了好几个月了 我真的得走 |
[37:22] | Why? | 为什么 |
[37:25] | First, because my parents want me to. | 首先 我父母希望我走 |
[37:27] | Okay. Well, we can fight that. | 好的 我们可以跟他们抗争 |
[37:28] | I don’t want to fight anymore. | 我不想再抗争了 |
[37:31] | I’m tired of fighting. | 我已经累了 |
[37:34] | I’ve used so much energy fighting and being afraid, | 我用掉太多力量去抗争 而且一直担惊受怕 |
[37:37] | I’m worried I’m not gonna have anything left to just live. | 我担心我连活下去的力量都没有了 |
[37:43] | You know what I mean. | 你明白我的意思的 |
[37:48] | Yeah. I guess I do. | 是的 我想我明白 |
[37:53] | So maybe this isn’t such a bad idea. | 所以这或许并不是个坏主意 |
[37:56] | You know, it’s a terrible idea. | 这主意糟透了 |
[38:00] | What if we decide to pretend it’s a good idea? | 我们就当这是个好主意行吗 |
[38:03] | This is the final boarding announcement | 这是飞往旧金山的214次航班 |
[38:04] | for Flight 214 to San Francisco. | 最后一次登机通知 |
[38:07] | All ticketed passengers, | 所有已买票的乘客 |
[38:08] | please make your way to the gate. | 请尽快到登机口 |
[38:12] | Please don’t go. | 求你别走 |
[38:16] | I have to. | 我必须要走 |
[38:18] | Okay, well, take another flight. | 好吧 那就换一个航班 |
[38:20] | It’s not going to be any easier tomorrow. | 就算明天走我们还是会难过 |
[38:27] | This isn’t fair. | 这不公平 |
[38:31] | Maybe not, but right now, | 或许是不公平 但现在 |
[38:35] | this is what’s supposed to happen to us. | 我们就应该这么做 |
[39:24] | Spencer. | 斯宾塞 |
[39:37] | I wanted to tell you this in person. | 我想亲自告诉你 |
[39:39] | We have been reviewing all of the evidence, | 我们重新查看了所有证据 |
[39:41] | and we now believe that Mona Vanderwaal | 现在我们认为梦娜·范德瓦尔 |
[39:44] | was not Alison’s first victim. | 并不是第一个被艾莉森杀害的人 |
[39:49] | Bethany Young? | 宝芬妮·杨 |
[39:53] | The DA is dropping the charges against you. | 地方检察官已经撤销了对你的指控 |
[39:56] | The police think Alison set you up. | 警方认为是艾莉森陷害了你 |
[40:01] | – Oh, my God. – It’s over, Spencer. | -天哪 -都过去了 斯宾塞 |
[40:05] | It’s all over. | 都过去了 |
[40:15] | For a minute, I thought | 有那么一瞬间我想过 |
[40:15] | I’d just get on the plane to Atlantic City | 要坐上飞去大西洋城的飞机 |
[40:18] | and fly away, but I didn’t. | 就这么离开 但是我没有 |
[40:22] | I’ve been to Atlantic City, you made the right choice. | 我去过大西洋城 你的选择是对的 |
[40:26] | You know, Paige was wrong. | 佩奇选错了 |
[40:28] | She should have stayed. | 她应该留下的 |
[40:31] | I don’t think she was wrong. She got out. | 我不觉得她错了 她解脱了 |
[40:44] | We should all think about getting out of here. | 我们都应该考虑一下离开这里 |
[40:47] | To Atlantic City? | 去大西洋城吗 |
[40:48] | I just said that… | 我刚说了… |
[40:49] | No, no, not to Atlantic City, to anywhere. | 不 不是去大西洋城 去哪都行 |
[40:53] | I mean, Ali’s in jail, | 艾莉已经进监狱了 |
[40:54] | nobody thinks I killed anybody. | 没人认为我杀了人 |
[40:57] | Nothing’s keeping us here anymore. | 没什么能把我们困在这了 |
[40:59] | After we graduate, we can go wherever we want to. | 等我们毕业后 我们想去哪都行 |
[41:02] | Ali kept us in this town like we were magnetized. | 艾莉把我们像磁铁一样困在这个小镇里 |
[41:07] | That’s over. | 这都过去了 |
[41:08] | The spell is broken. | 咒语被打破了 |
[41:10] | We’ve all got college applications out. | 我们都已经发出了大学申请 |
[41:13] | So it’s not too late. | 所以还不算晚 |
[41:15] | If we can achieve escape velocity, | 如果我们达到了逃逸速度 |
[41:17] | we can have a chance at our own actual lives. | 我们还是有机会过自己真实的生活 |
[41:20] | No gates, no dams, no barriers. | 没有大门 没有堤坝 没有障碍 |
[41:23] | An actual life. | 是真实的生活 |
[41:34] | Is that the carnival at St. Bridgette’s? | 是圣布里奇特的狂欢节吗 |
[41:36] | It’s so beautiful. | 太漂亮了 |
[41:47] | No, no, I don’t accept this. | 不 不 我不相信 |
[41:52] | Alison is “A”, and Alison is in jail. | 艾莉森是A 而且她已经进监狱了 |
[41:55] | – Oh, my God. – They don’t allow fireworks in prison. | -我的天啊 -监狱里是不允许放烟花的 |
[41:57] | No, no, this has to be something | 不 不 这一定是她被捕前 |
[41:58] | that she set up before they got her, right? | 预先准备好的 对吧 |
[42:01] | That’s what it has to be. | 一定是这样 |