时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Ballard? | 巴拉德大学 |
[00:03] | I thought it was Skidmore. | 我还以为是史基德摩尔学院 |
[00:05] | How many schools did you get into? | 你到底拿到了几所大学的录取通知书 |
[00:06] | There is no rule that says you have to go to college. | 没人规定你一定要去上大学 |
[00:09] | That belongs to Mona. | 那是梦娜的 |
[00:10] | I know. We were just looking at it. | 我知道 我们刚在她房间里看过 |
[00:11] | Give me the book. You can’t take everything apart | 把书给我 你不能把所有东西都分开 |
[00:14] | like you want her to disappear. | 就像你想她消失一样 |
[00:15] | I don’t… regret being with you, Ezra, at all. | 我一点都不后悔跟你在一起 以斯拉 |
[00:17] | Maybe not now, but if we stay together– | 可能现在不会 但如果我们继续一起. |
[00:19] | What are you saying? | 你在说什么 |
[00:20] | If you take this time for yourself, | 要是你能自己享受这段时间 |
[00:22] | there will be no regrets. | 你会无怨无悔 |
[00:23] | To be alone, to be lonely, | 一个人的感觉 孤单的感觉 |
[00:25] | I know what that’s like. | 我知道那种感觉 |
[00:27] | Ashley, will you marry me? | 艾什莉 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[00:29] | Did you tell him about Jason? | 你告诉他杰森的事了吗 |
[00:30] | It would just cause him unnecessary pain. | 这只会让他遭受不必要的痛苦 |
[00:32] | This whole town is strung together with whispers. | 窃窃私语声把整个小镇紧紧捆住了 |
[00:35] | Somebody else has been helping Ali. | 有别人在帮艾莉 |
[00:37] | Or somebody we’d never suspect. | 或者是我们从未怀疑过的人 |
[00:38] | Ali’s dangerous, Mike. | 艾莉很危险 迈克 |
[00:40] | Even in a cage, she’s really dangerous. | 就算她被关起来 还是很危险 |
[00:41] | Don’t ever go back there again. | 别再去见她了 |
[00:43] | Nobody’s giving me orders anymore. | 谁都不能再给我下命令了 |
[00:55] | Where’s your sticker? | 你的贴纸呢 |
[00:57] | Oh, remember my summer trip to Haiti? | 还记得我暑假去了海地吗 |
[00:59] | Turns out I can’t give blood for another year. | 原来我一年都不能献血 |
[01:03] | What? | 干什么 |
[01:04] | No blood. No cookie. | 不献血就不能吃饼干 |
[01:05] | I didn’t make the rules. | 这规则可不是我定的 |
[01:06] | You’re just too lazy to get one. | 你就是懒得去拿吧 |
[01:14] | Are you done studying? | 你学完了吗 |
[01:15] | I’ll never be done studying for this test. | 为了这场考试我学多久都不够 |
[01:17] | I just need the numbers to stop spinning. | 只要这些数字别弄得我晕头转向的就好了 |
[01:19] | Hey, and the next time we offer to help your mom, | 下次我们来帮你妈妈的时候 |
[01:21] | can it please not involve needles? | 可以不要来被针扎吗 |
[01:24] | How’s it going over here? | 你们还好吗 |
[01:25] | Great. | 很好 |
[01:27] | I’m so glad you all came to the drive. | 我很高兴你们都能来献血 |
[01:29] | I recruited a bunch of people from the church | 我请了一些教堂的人来 |
[01:30] | and they canceled on me at the last minute. | 但他们最后一刻才说来不了了 |
[01:33] | We’re happy to help. | 我们很乐意来帮忙 |
[01:35] | Brownie? | 吃布朗尼吗 |
[01:41] | Someone from the church actually showed up. | 有教堂的人来了 |
[01:43] | I’m gonna go say hello. | 我去打个招呼 |
[01:46] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[01:51] | Paula. | 葆拉 |
[01:53] | Thank you so much for coming. | 谢谢你能来 |
[01:54] | I’ll just have you sign in here | 在这儿签个字 |
[01:56] | and a nurse will call your name. | 会有护士叫你的名字 |
[01:57] | Unfortunately, I’m not gonna be able | 真不巧 我今早 |
[01:59] | to give blood this morning | 不能献血 |
[02:01] | on account of this little tickle in my throat. | 我喉咙有点发痒 |
[02:03] | But it’s so nice to see you out and about. | 但是看到你出来活动了可真好 |
[02:06] | We’ve missed you at the church these last few weeks. | 这几周我们教堂的人都很想念你 |
[02:09] | The Pastor looks particularly distracted. | 牧师看起来尤其心烦意乱的 |
[02:13] | Everything okay? | 一切还好吗 |
[02:16] | Of course. | 当然 |
[02:18] | Things have just been, you know, busy. | 最近我开始有点忙 |
[02:21] | I’m sure that’s what’s kept the others this morning. | 我想今早大家不能来也是因为这个原因 |
[02:24] | We’re all so busy these days. | 我们最近都很忙 |
[02:27] | I’m gonna check on the other donors. | 我要去照看一下献血的人 |
[02:28] | See if they need anything. | 看看他们需要些什么 |
[02:29] | Just one quick thing before you go. | 还有件事要跟你说 |
[02:33] | Could you ask the Pastor | 你能不能让牧师 |
[02:35] | about putting these up around the church? | 把这个张贴在教堂以外的地方呢 |
[02:39] | Of course. | 好的 |
[02:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:46] | Young man, this is a restricted zone. | 年轻人 这里不能随意走动 |
[02:49] | – What are you doing back here? – I’m sorry. | -你在那儿做什么 -对不起 |
[02:50] | I was just interested in how it all works. | 我只是挺好奇的 |
[02:53] | Then go sign up and see for yourself. | 那就去报名了再来看 |
[02:56] | Yeah. Okay. | 好的 |
[03:02] | Mike! | 迈克 |
[03:03] | Okay, what was that about? | 刚刚是怎么回事 |
[03:06] | Was Mike just here to steal cookies or something else? | 迈克是来偷饼干的还是别的什么 |
[03:36] | You ask Mike why he was at the blood drive. | 你们去问迈克他为什么会在献血车那儿 |
[03:38] | I already know his answer. | 我已经知道他会怎么回答了 |
[03:39] | – That he was there to donate? – No. | -他是去那儿献血的吗 -不 |
[03:41] | That I should mind my own business. | 他肯定说我应该管好自己的事 |
[03:43] | And I got that message loud and clear at the dock. | 他那天在码头已经说得很清楚了 |
[03:44] | Okay, but it is our business. | 好吧 但这的确事关我们 |
[03:46] | We all saw where he was standing, right? | 我们都看见他站在那儿了 不是吗 |
[03:48] | By the coolers where they keep the blood. | 在放血液的冷却器旁 |
[03:49] | Our blood. | 那里放的是我们的血 |
[03:50] | Really, Spencer? | 真的要这样吗 斯宾塞 |
[03:51] | Well, if he’s trying to get his hands | 如果他在筹划一些事 |
[03:52] | on something that could help Alison– | 来帮助艾莉森 |
[03:53] | So that’s it? He’s guilty? | 所以就是这样了吗 他有罪 |
[03:55] | God, the court of public opinion in this town really sucks. | 天呐 这镇上的舆论风向真是歪得可以 |
[03:58] | Everyone just take a breath, okay? | 大家都冷静点好吗 |
[04:00] | Well, it’s hard to breathe when someone’s trying | 如果有人试图把谋杀罪嫁祸给你 |
[04:01] | to set you up as an accessory to murder. | 这样还怎么冷静 |
[04:03] | Look, we still don’t know why he was visiting Ali in jail | 我们还不知道他为什么要监狱去探视艾莉 |
[04:06] | or why he fought with Mona. | 也不知道他为什么和梦娜发生争执 |
[04:07] | If they had a serious falling out– | 如果他们吵得很严重的话 |
[04:08] | Just stop. Please. | 别说了 求你了 |
[04:12] | Look, I know you’re all desperate to | 我知道你们都迫不及待地 |
[04:13] | find out who’s helping Alison. | 想查出是谁在帮艾莉森 |
[04:14] | But just because it isn’t Holbrook, | 但仅仅因为这个人不是霍尔布鲁克 |
[04:15] | does not mean that it’s my brother. | 并不能说明这个人就是我弟弟 |
[04:17] | Okay, Mike was in love with Mona | 迈克爱上了梦娜 |
[04:18] | and he would never hurt her. | 他绝不会伤害她的 |
[04:20] | And he would never team up with someone who did. | 他也绝不会和伤害梦娜的人同流合污 |
[04:22] | – Aria. – No. I can’t talk about this right now. | -艾瑞亚 -不 我现在不能谈这个 |
[04:23] | I have a math test. | 我还有场数学考试 |
[04:29] | 代数测试 艾瑞亚·蒙哥马利 | |
[05:08] | – Spencer? – Yeah. | -斯宾塞 -怎么了 |
[05:09] | I have a question. | 我有个问题 |
[05:11] | It’s college related. | 跟大学有关的 |
[05:12] | Okay. | 好的 |
[05:13] | And I know that’s a touchy subject | 我知道这个话题很敏感 |
[05:15] | because I got into all these schools and you… | 因为我被这些大学录取了 而你… |
[05:18] | Okay, Hanna, | 好了 汉娜 |
[05:20] | what’s your question? | 你有什么问题 |
[05:22] | No one’s offering me financial aid. | 没有学校给我提供助学金 |
[05:24] | Some of these schools, they’re like $45,000 a year. | 这些学校中有的一年要四万五千美元 |
[05:27] | My mom can’t afford that. | 我妈妈付不起这笔钱 |
[05:28] | She doesn’t even have a job right now. | 她现在连份工作都没有 |
[05:30] | Wait, I thought she was working for Ali’s family? | 等等 我还以为她在给艾莉家工作呢 |
[05:31] | Well, she was, but she left. | 本来是的 但她辞职了 |
[05:34] | But I thought after Jason came back to work… | 我还以为杰森回来工作以后 |
[05:35] | Yeah, he did and she left. | 是的 杰森回来了 她辞职了 |
[05:43] | Okay, well, financial aid is based on your parents’ income. | 助学金是根据你父母的收入来决定的 |
[05:52] | They don’t think that your mom can pay, | 他们认为你妈妈负担不了学费 |
[05:55] | but they think that your dad can. | 但他们觉得你爸爸可以 |
[06:04] | Aria. Hey. | 艾瑞亚 |
[06:06] | Aria. | 艾瑞亚 |
[06:10] | Hey, Andrew. What’s up? | 安德鲁 什么事 |
[06:12] | What’s up is I saw you reading my answers, | 你说什么事 我看见你偷看我的答案 |
[06:15] | copying them down. | 抄写到你的卷子上 |
[06:17] | My God, I’m so sorry. | 老天 对不起 |
[06:20] | Look, I couldn’t focus in there at all. I froze. | 我没法集中精力去做题 我脑袋僵住了 |
[06:26] | I got a conditional admission | 萨凡纳艺术与设计学院 |
[06:27] | into Savannah College of Art and Design, | 有相应的录取条件 |
[06:29] | and if I don’t make Honor Roll this semester, | 如果这学期进不了优秀学生名单 |
[06:31] | they could completely withdraw my acceptance. | 他们就会彻底拒绝我的入学申请 |
[06:32] | I… I’m so sorry. | 实在对不起 |
[06:34] | I just… I panicked, and I… | 我只是 我慌了 我… |
[06:35] | Slow down, okay? I’m not mad. | 别紧张 好吗 我没生气 |
[06:38] | – You’re not? – No. But if you need a tutor– | -没生气吗 -没有 不过如果你要家教 |
[06:41] | I don’t. I… | 我不要 我… |
[06:43] | I don’t. There’s… | 我不需要 那… |
[06:47] | there’s just a lot going on right now and I… | 现在发生了太多事 我… |
[06:49] | Well, if you’d rather get caught cheating. | 如果你宁愿被抓到作弊的话 那随便你 |
[06:52] | Wait. | 等等 |
[06:56] | How’s tomorrow? | 明天怎么样 |
[07:03] | I haven’t done this in years. | 我已经好多年没这样过了 |
[07:05] | Having fun? | 开心吗 |
[07:06] | Yes. | 是的 |
[07:07] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[07:09] | Riding downhill, standing on your pedals. | 骑脚踏车下坡 踩在脚踏板上 |
[07:11] | It’s the closest thing you can get to flying. | 这是距离飞行最近的体验 |
[07:14] | Okay. | 好 |
[07:15] | Here. | 这里 |
[07:17] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[07:18] | It’s this way. | 这边走 |
[07:22] | Here? | 这里吗 |
[07:23] | Here. | 是这里 |
[07:26] | This is where you had your first kiss? | 这里就是你初吻的地方吗 |
[07:27] | Marvin Biglioni. | 马文·比廖尼 |
[07:29] | The summer after fourth grade. | 四年级后的那个夏天 |
[07:32] | He looked like a frog. | 他就像只青蛙 |
[07:34] | His cheeks were out to here. | 他的脸有这么大 |
[07:36] | So you were trying to turn him into a prince? | 那么你是想把他变成王子吗 |
[07:38] | A girl can dream. | 女孩都会做那样的梦 |
[07:41] | So we were standing right here | 当时我们就站在这里 |
[07:45] | and he leans in, | 然后他靠近我 |
[07:47] | and right as we’re about to seal the deal | 就在我们将要完成 |
[07:50] | on my first kiss ever, | 初吻的时候 |
[07:54] | he burps. | 他打了个嗝 |
[07:55] | And it’s wet. | 而且口气很难闻 |
[07:57] | That’s gross. | 太恶心了 |
[07:58] | And all I could think was, “Do-over. | 我能想到的就是”重来一遍 |
[08:00] | I just want a do-over.” | 我只想重来一遍” |
[08:02] | It was awful. | 太糟糕了 |
[08:05] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[08:07] | Okay, your turn. | 好了 轮到你了 |
[08:09] | Tell me something. | 告诉我点什么事 |
[08:12] | My first kiss? | 我的初吻吗 |
[08:15] | I don’t know if we can bike there from here. | 我不知道是否能从这个话题跳到这个话题 |
[08:18] | No. | 不是 |
[08:20] | Tell me your biggest fear. | 告诉我你最害怕的事 |
[08:27] | Okay, you know what, stupid question. | 好吧 这其实是个愚蠢的问题 |
[08:30] | No. No, it’s not. It’s just… | 不 不是 只是… |
[08:33] | Too soon? | 还说不出口是吗 |
[08:36] | I get that. | 我明白 |
[08:38] | I mean, there are things | 我是指 我也有很多事 |
[08:40] | I’m not ready to talk about either. | 现在没有准备好告诉别人 |
[08:51] | What was that for? | 那是怎么回事 |
[08:53] | Do-over. | 重来一遍 |
[09:06] | Mom, are you okay? | 妈妈 你还好吗 |
[09:10] | I talked to him. | 我跟他谈了 |
[09:12] | Ted. | 泰德 |
[09:14] | I stopped by the church after the blood drive. | 献完血后我去了一趟教堂 |
[09:16] | He deserved an answer. | 他应该得到一个答案 |
[09:21] | What did you say? | 你说了什么 |
[09:23] | I said yes. | 我说我愿意 |
[09:25] | I said I wanted to marry him. | 我说我想嫁给他 |
[09:30] | And then I told him about what happened when he was away. | 然后我告诉了他 他离开那段日子发生的事 |
[09:35] | You did? | 你说了 |
[09:40] | What did he say? | 他说什么 |
[09:45] | He said he needed to think. | 他说需要考虑一下 |
[09:49] | He said he would call me in a couple of hours. | 他说过几个小时给我打电话 |
[09:53] | He couldn’t even look at me, Hanna. | 他甚至都不看我 汉娜 |
[10:01] | I’m gonna make us some dinner. | 我来做点饭吧 |
[10:03] | Is there stuff for a salad? | 有什么可以做沙拉的吗 |
[10:15] | Yeah, and you thought Melissa was “A”. | 是啊 你当时认为梅丽莎是A |
[10:17] | And you were wrong about that. Remember? | 你猜错了 想起来了吗 |
[10:18] | I know. But… | 我知道 可是… |
[10:21] | Look, I promise to keep an eye on Mike | 我保证会盯着迈克的 |
[10:24] | if you promise not to jump to conclusions. | 只要你保证不要轻易下结论 |
[10:27] | Fine. Deal. | 好吧 成交 |
[10:29] | Okay. | 好的 |
[10:30] | So what are you and Toby doing tonight? | 你和托比今晚打算做什么 |
[10:33] | We’re not. Something came up. | 没什么 他临时有事 |
[10:36] | What about you and Ezra? | 你和以斯拉呢 |
[10:37] | Got any Friday night plans? | 没什么周五之夜计划吗 |
[10:40] | No. No. | 没有 没有 |
[10:42] | I’m staying in to prepare for a study session with Andrew. | 我在准备跟安德鲁的学习课程 |
[10:46] | Andrew Campbell? | 安德鲁·坎贝尔吗 |
[10:48] | Be careful there. | 你要小心 |
[10:49] | Why? | 为什么 |
[10:50] | The dimples, mostly. | 他迷人的小酒窝 |
[10:55] | Okay. I should get back to it. | 好吧 我还是继续看书吧 |
[10:57] | Talk later? | 再聊吧 |
[10:58] | Later. | 再聊 |
[11:05] | – Hello. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[11:11] | This part of the rental agreement? | 租约上有这一条吗 |
[11:14] | You get to raid our fridge? | 你可以来翻我们的冰箱 |
[11:17] | Thought you had plans with Toby. | 以为你跟托比有节目呢 |
[11:19] | Well, something came up. | 他临时有事 |
[11:21] | Duty calls. | 有工作上的事 |
[11:24] | Cop stuff. | 警察的事 |
[11:25] | Yeah, that’s the technical term for it. | 是啊 那是准确的说法 |
[11:29] | I’m painting a mural at Hollis tonight. | 我今晚要在霍里斯画壁画 |
[11:33] | – That’s like a huge get. – It is. | -工程很大吧 -是的 |
[11:36] | And I could use my illustrious assistant | 我优秀的助理可以来帮忙吗 |
[11:39] | if you’re available. | 如果你有空的话 |
[11:41] | I don’t know, my mom really wants me | 不知道 我妈妈让我 |
[11:43] | to email a bunch of these family contacts. | 给这些亲戚发邮件 |
[11:46] | – Back on the college track? – Yeah. | -重回大学之路了吗 -是的 |
[11:48] | Apparently, the Hastings are very well connected. | 很明显 海斯汀家族的人关系很密切 |
[11:51] | And I have a third cousin | 我有一个远方表亲 |
[11:52] | twice removed who works at Colby College. | 搬了两次家 现在在科尔比学院工作 |
[11:57] | I promise you a real dinner if you come. | 如果你来的话 我保证请你吃顿好的 |
[12:19] | Hello. | 你好 |
[12:20] | This is a call | 这里是 |
[12:21] | from the Chester Women’s Correctional Facility. | 切斯特女子监狱 |
[12:23] | You have a call from inmate Hank Mahoney. | 你有一个由犯人汉克·马赫尼打来的电话 |
[12:27] | Press one to accept this call. | 如果愿意接听此电话 请按一 |
[12:30] | Alison? | 艾莉森 |
[12:32] | Alison! | 艾莉森 |
[12:42] | Do you usually paint in the dark | 你经常在晚上画画吗 |
[12:43] | Well, it’s easier this way. | 这样更方便些 |
[12:44] | I don’t bother the students, faculty. | 我不打搅教师学生 |
[12:47] | They don’t bother me. | 他们也烦不到我 |
[12:48] | Can you help me with this? | 你能帮我抬一下这个吗 |
[12:51] | – This? – Yeah. | -这个 -对 |
[12:53] | Where do you want it? | 你要放在哪里 |
[12:54] | – Just get it up first. – Okay. | -先把它扶起来 -好的 |
[12:59] | That way a little bit. | 往那边一些 |
[12:59] | Okay. | 好的 |
[13:01] | Perfect. | 完美 |
[13:03] | So what were you gonna do if I said no? | 如果我拒绝了你打算怎么办 |
[13:06] | Probably call Sophia. | 可能会打电话给索非亚 |
[13:08] | My girlfriend. Ex-girlfriend. | 我的女朋友 前女友 |
[13:10] | We just broke up. | 我们刚分手 |
[13:11] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[13:12] | Don’t be. It’s a good thing. | 别这么说 这是好事 |
[13:13] | I tend to fall for women who are unavailable. | 我一直喜欢那些已经有对象的女人 |
[13:17] | Emotionally or otherwise. | 自觉或不自觉地 |
[13:19] | But you were just gonna call her anyways? | 但你刚才还是打算给她打电话吗 |
[13:22] | I mean, wouldn’t that make her think | 这样不会让她觉得 |
[13:23] | that you were still interested? | 你对她还有兴趣吗 |
[13:24] | Yes. | 会 |
[13:25] | Probably. | 或许吧 |
[13:26] | Did I mention how bad I am at relationships? | 我告诉过你我多不擅长经营一段关系吗 |
[13:33] | I’ve never been to this side of campus. | 我从来没到过学校的这一边 |
[13:35] | There’s nothing over here but a bunch of old research labs. | 这里只有一些老旧实验室 |
[13:38] | I’m here to revitalize the place. | 我要让这个地方恢复生机 |
[13:41] | I used to come to Hollis a lot when I was a kid. | 我小时候常到霍里斯大学来 |
[13:44] | My parents would take Melissa and me | 我父母会带梅丽莎和我 |
[13:45] | to this summer concert series. | 来看夏季音乐会 |
[13:48] | Back when I thought I was gonna be a famous violinist. | 那时候我觉得自己会成为著名的小提琴家 |
[13:51] | What happened? | 后来呢 |
[13:53] | I’m more of an appreciator of the arts. | 我更适合当艺术的欣赏者而非艺术家 |
[13:56] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[13:59] | It means, in the Hastings family, | 就是说身为海斯汀家的人 |
[14:02] | if you don’t excel at something, you just, | 如果你不能在某个领域脱颖而出 |
[14:04] | you move on to the next thing. | 就换一个领域发展 |
[14:06] | So you’ve never just done something because you love it? | 这么说你从没有只因喜爱而去做什么吗 |
[14:10] | Well, how can you love something if you’re bad at it? | 你怎么喜欢自己不擅长的东西呢 |
[14:13] | I usually manage. | 我常常这样 |
[14:22] | Mike! | 迈克 |
[14:25] | Mike, I know you’re in there. | 迈克 我知道你在里面 |
[14:32] | What do you want? | 你想做什么 |
[14:34] | Why is Alison calling you? | 为什么艾莉森打电话给你 |
[14:36] | What? | 什么 |
[14:37] | First you visit her, | 你先是去探监 |
[14:38] | and now she’s sending you secret messages from jail? | 现在她还从监狱给你发密信 |
[14:42] | Who the hell is Hank Mahoney? | 到底谁是汉克·马赫尼 |
[14:45] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[14:48] | And next time don’t answer my phone. | 下次别接我的电话 |
[14:49] | Why are you letting her manipulate you like this? | 为什么你要让她这么控制你 |
[14:52] | You know what Ali’s capable of. | 你知道艾莉的能耐 |
[14:56] | Mike, I know that you got in a fight with Mona | 迈克 我知道梦娜出事那晚 |
[14:58] | the night before she died. | 你和她吵过架 |
[14:59] | Something is going on | 肯定有什么事 |
[15:00] | and you have to tell me what it is. | 你得告诉我是什么事 |
[15:04] | I don’t have to tell you anything. | 我用不着告诉你什么 |
[15:08] | No one wants to believe that Mike is helping Ali. | 大家都不愿相信迈克在帮艾莉 |
[15:11] | But if Ali could take down Holbrook, | 但如果艾莉能够拿下像霍尔布鲁克 |
[15:12] | a grown-ass man with a police badge, | 这样一个强壮的警察 |
[15:15] | who knows what she could do to Aria’s brother. | 谁知道她能对艾瑞亚的弟弟做什么 |
[15:18] | Hanna– | 汉娜 |
[15:19] | Caleb, I have to go. | 凯勒 我得挂了 |
[15:21] | Your father left a voicemail about lunch tomorrow. | 你父亲留了个语音信息 有关明天午餐的事 |
[15:25] | He said he’s at the office all day, | 他说明天都得在办公室 |
[15:26] | and you’ll have to catch up another time. | 约好的午餐得改时间 |
[15:29] | There anything in particular you need to catch up on? | 你有什么事要找他吗 |
[15:32] | I was gonna bring this up earlier. | 我之前本来想提这件事的 |
[15:34] | Bring up what? | 提什么事 |
[15:37] | I found out why none of the schools | 我知道为什么录取我的学校 |
[15:38] | I got into are offering me financial aid. | 都不愿意给我提供助学金了 |
[15:42] | Apparently, dad had a really good year last year. | 显然爸爸去年的收入很好 |
[15:45] | And I just wanted to talk to him and ask him if… | 我想和他谈谈 看看他能不能… |
[15:49] | Hanna, | 汉娜 |
[15:50] | your dad’s financial obligation was worked out | 你爸爸应尽的财务支持 |
[15:52] | in the divorce settlement years ago. | 几年前离婚时就结清了 |
[15:54] | Well, it’s not enough. | 但那不够 |
[15:56] | Mom, I just want to talk to him and… | 妈妈 我只想和他谈谈 |
[15:59] | And what? Explain that I don’t have a job anymore, and… | 然后呢 说我现在没工作了还… |
[16:03] | I would rather not share that story with anyone else, | 我不愿意别人知道这件事 |
[16:06] | thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:07] | If he’s the reason we’re not getting help | 如果是因为他我才不能拿助学金 |
[16:09] | then he should take on the extra expense. | 那他就该负责这部分支出 |
[16:11] | He has the money. | 他有的是钱 |
[16:12] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[16:14] | Going to your father is not gonna fix this. | 找你爸爸也解决不了问题 |
[16:18] | I will figure this out. | 我会想办法的 |
[16:22] | Understood? | 明白了吗 |
[16:30] | Paperwork on a Friday? | 周五还在批作业 |
[16:32] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[16:33] | Just trying to stay ahead of the game. | 希望能早点弄完 |
[16:34] | Turns out I don’t get weekends off anymore. | 结果发现再也没有周末了 |
[16:37] | Or summers. | 或者暑假 |
[16:39] | Hey, did Talia leave already? | 塔利亚已经走了吗 |
[16:42] | Yeah. | 对 |
[16:42] | Yeah, I was just saying goodbye. | 是吗 刚跟她道别 |
[16:45] | You two seem to be getting along | 这一阵子你们俩似乎 |
[16:46] | a whole lot better these days. | 相处得越来越融洽了 |
[16:50] | Can you believe that Aria might be in Savannah next year? | 你能想象艾瑞亚明年可能去萨凡纳吗 |
[16:53] | We could have our very own Southern belle. | 我们之中也有了南国俏佳人 |
[16:57] | Aria got into SCAD? | 艾瑞亚被萨凡纳艺术设计学院录取了 |
[17:00] | Yeah, I thought you knew. | 对 我以为你知道了呢 |
[17:03] | She was really excited. | 她相当激动 |
[17:07] | I’ll let you get back to work. | 我不打扰你工作了 |
[17:12] | Isn’t Talia’s last name Sandoval? | 塔利亚不是姓桑多瓦尔吗 |
[17:14] | Why does that say Mendoza on her file? | 为什么档案上写门多萨 |
[17:17] | Maybe Mendoza’s her married name. | 或许门多萨是她丈夫家的姓氏 |
[17:19] | Lot of people use their maiden name professionally. | 很多人工作时用的是婚前姓 |
[17:21] | Yeah. Talia is not married. | 对 但塔利亚没结过婚啊 |
[17:26] | Yes, she is. | 她结过婚 |
[17:27] | She has her husband listed under her emergency contact. | 她的紧急联系人填的就是她丈夫 |
[17:40] | This is really great. | 画得太棒了 |
[17:43] | But who’s gonna see this? | 可是有谁会看到呢 |
[17:45] | Those people. Up there. | 那些人 楼上的 |
[17:46] | The higher-ups. | 高层的 |
[17:47] | – Catch. – What? | -接着 -什么 |
[17:50] | Throwing things at people on ladders? | 朝站在梯子上的人扔东西 |
[17:52] | Not cool. | 一点都不好 |
[17:56] | I told you I’m not an artist. | 我告诉你了我不是画家 |
[17:57] | We’re not leaving until you paint something. | 你不画点什么我们就不走了 |
[17:59] | Anything. | 什么都行 |
[18:00] | I could ruin it. | 我可能会毁了这幅画 |
[18:01] | That’s a risk I’m willing to take. | 我愿意承担这个风险 |
[18:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:23] | Look good. | 看起来不错 |
[18:24] | You cannot even see it from down there. | 你在下面根本看不见 |
[18:30] | Okay. | 好了 |
[18:32] | Picasso, come take a look. | 毕加索 上来看看 |
[18:39] | All right. | 没事 |
[18:48] | And let’s see the damage. | 来看看毁坏严不严重 |
[18:50] | I’ll clean up down here. | 我把地上清理干净 |
[19:07] | 她已经和我说了要带什么 明天我会带过去 几点 迈克·M | |
[19:46] | 《玫瑰镇观察家报》 霍里斯大学故意毁坏公物事件 | |
[19:46] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[19:50] | You’re smiling about this? | 你看到这篇报道还笑吗 |
[19:52] | You don’t get to smile about this. | 不准笑 |
[19:53] | You told me that you were hired to paint a mural at Hollis. | 你和我说有人雇你来霍里斯大学画壁画 |
[19:55] | I did not say “Hired.” I was careful about that. | 我没说有人雇我 我说话很小心的 |
[19:58] | You know what else you didn’t say? “Vandalism.” | 知道你有什么没说吗 故意毁坏公物 |
[20:00] | If I told you the truth, would you have come? | 如果我告诉你真相 你还会来吗 |
[20:01] | No! Of course not! | 不 当然不来 |
[20:03] | Look, I am all for protest art, | 我来是为了抗议艺术活动 |
[20:05] | but I’m not for getting tricked into doing something illegal. | 而不是被人骗来做一些违法的事 |
[20:08] | Spencer, hold on. | 斯宾塞 等等 |
[20:09] | – Hold on. – What? | -等等 -什么 |
[20:11] | I’m sorry, okay? | 对不起 行吗 |
[20:13] | – Okay. – I-I wanted you to come. | -行 -我想你来 |
[20:16] | All this college talk with your mom, | 我和你妈妈聊的那些大学话题 |
[20:17] | I thought maybe you’d enjoy coloring outside the lines for once. | 我以为你这一次也许会喜欢画点出格的东西 |
[20:20] | For once? | 这一次 |
[20:22] | I was arrested, Jonny. | 我被警察抓过一次 强尼 |
[20:24] | For murder. | 因为谋杀 |
[20:27] | And they dropped the charges, | 虽然他们撤销了罪名 |
[20:27] | but I cannot mess up again, okay? | 但是我不能再乱来了 |
[20:29] | I can’t be arrested again. | 我不能再被警察抓一次 |
[20:32] | I didn’t know. | 事前我不知道 |
[20:34] | Okay. Well, now you do. | 那你现在知道了 |
[20:44] | What’s next? | 接下来要学什么 |
[20:44] | Vectors and equilibrium, or the French and Indian War? | 矢量和均衡 还是法国和意大利战争 |
[20:49] | Aria? | 艾瑞亚 |
[20:50] | Oh. Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[20:53] | I’m a little out of it. I didn’t get much sleep last night. | 我有些走神了 昨晚没睡好 |
[20:55] | Is anything wrong? | 没事吧 |
[20:57] | No. No, I’m fine. | 没没 我很好 |
[21:01] | Guess I should choose what I’m worst at, right? | 看来我该选我的弱项 对吧 |
[21:05] | I take it math and science aren’t Fitz’s strong suit. | 我想数学和科学也不是费兹的强项吧 |
[21:10] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[21:11] | I mean, you could always ask him for help, right? | 你总是可以向他寻求帮助嘛 |
[21:14] | Assuming you’re still together. | 假设你们还在一起 |
[21:17] | Let’s, um, let’s just stick to the books. | 我们就专心学习吧 |
[21:21] | Okay, so there are two types of physical quantity. | 好吧 物理量有两种类型 |
[21:24] | They are– | 分别是 |
[21:31] | vector and scalar. That’s correct. | 矢量和标量 没错 |
[21:35] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[21:42] | Which is your phone? | 你的手机是哪一类物理量 |
[21:44] | Scalar? | 标量吗 |
[21:45] | And if your phone were to sail through the sky, | 那如果你的手机在天空中航行 |
[21:47] | accelerating at a rate of 3 miles per hour per second? | 以每小时每秒三英里的速度加快呢 |
[21:50] | Vector. | 是向量 |
[21:54] | 迈克那有什么进展吗 汉娜 你和迈克聊过没 汉娜 | |
[21:55] | Looks like someone’s worried about your brother. | 看来有人在担心你弟弟 |
[22:06] | Come here. | 过来 |
[22:07] | I have another table to bus. | 我还有一桌菜要送 |
[22:09] | You have to try this. | 你得尝尝这道菜 |
[22:12] | I’m really not hungry. | 我真的不饿 |
[22:13] | Oh, come on. There’s always room for dessert. | 来嘛 任何时候都能吃得下甜点的 |
[22:18] | Come on, try it. | 来尝一口吧 |
[22:18] | No. I’m good. | 不 真的不用 |
[22:20] | Emily. Hey. | 艾米丽 |
[22:22] | Are you okay? What’s wrong? | 你没事吧 怎么了 |
[22:24] | You’re married, Talia. That’s what’s wrong. | 你已经结婚了 塔利亚 这就是原因 |
[22:27] | I saw your last name, Mendoza, | 我看到你的姓 门多萨 |
[22:29] | and it’s the same as your husband’s. | 也是你丈夫的姓 |
[22:32] | Were you ever gonna tell me? | 你有想过告诉我吗 |
[22:33] | – Yes. – When? | -有 -什么时候 |
[22:37] | – I don’t understand. – Emily– | -我不明白 -艾米丽 |
[22:39] | I don’t understand how you can stand there all this time | 我不明白你怎么能一直面对我 |
[22:41] | and not tell me this. | 却不告诉我 |
[22:42] | How you can kiss me, how you can tell me you like me | 你亲了我 和我说你喜欢我 |
[22:44] | and not tell me any of this. | 却对这件事只字不提 |
[22:46] | Emily– | 艾米丽 |
[22:52] | Is everything okay in here? | 你们俩没事吧 |
[22:58] | I’ll talk to Mae. She’ll set it up. | 我会去梅谈谈 她会安排好的 |
[23:01] | Great seeing you, Alan. | 很高兴见到你 艾伦 |
[23:10] | Hey, Dad. | 老爸 |
[24:00] | We good on time? | 时间到了吗 |
[24:01] | I’ve got about an hour till batting practice. | 我的击球练习还有一个小时才开始 |
[24:04] | Want to move on to Spanish? | 想要学学西班牙语吗 |
[24:06] | Hmm. Baseball team, Spanish group, decathlon– | 棒球队 西班牙语学习小组 十项全能 |
[24:09] | are there any school activities you are not involved in? | 学校里有哪一项你是不参加的吗 |
[24:12] | Well, compared to your exciting life, | 和你激动人心的人生比起来 |
[24:14] | mine must seem really– | 我的看起来肯定… |
[24:15] | Functional? Healthy? | 广泛 健康 |
[24:19] | Planned. | 有系统 |
[24:25] | One sec. | 等一下 |
[24:29] | I need to talk to you about Mike. | 我要和你聊聊迈克 |
[24:35] | Hey, Andrew. | 你好 安德鲁 |
[24:37] | Hi, Emily. | 你好 艾米丽 |
[24:38] | Okay. | 出去说 |
[24:42] | Where did Mike get $18,000? | 迈克怎么会有一万八千块 |
[24:46] | Doesn’t “A” always have access to a ton of money? | A不是总能利用很多钱吗 |
[24:50] | Maybe this is one of Ali’s secret accounts. | 也许这就是艾莉其中一个秘密账户 |
[24:54] | Mike got a call last night | 迈克昨晚接到一个电话 |
[24:55] | from the women’s correctional facility. | 是女子监狱打来的 |
[24:57] | – From Ali? – I think so. | -艾莉打来的吗 -是吧 |
[24:59] | She called, said her name was Hank Mahoney and hung up. | 她说自己叫汉克·马赫尼 然后就挂了 |
[25:02] | I mean, it’s got to be some kind of code. | 这肯定是暗号 |
[25:04] | And now he’s got $400 burning a hole in his pocket. | 他口袋那400块肯定很快就花掉了 |
[25:10] | Mike just took the car. | 迈克刚把车开走了 |
[25:12] | We need to follow him. | 我们要跟踪他 |
[25:13] | How? | 怎么跟 |
[25:13] | I am not riding on your handlebars. | 我可不要坐在你的单车车把上 |
[25:20] | Hey, Andrew. | 安德鲁 |
[25:22] | Can we borrow your car? | 我们能借借你的车吗 |
[25:23] | Just for a little bit. | 就一会 |
[25:29] | Do either of you drive a stick? | 你们俩会开手动挡的车吗 |
[25:35] | Ballard, Skidmore, and Trinity? | 巴拉德大学 史基德摩尔学院和三位一体修道会 |
[25:38] | Not bad, right? | 还不错吧 |
[25:40] | Not bad at all. | 很不错啊 |
[25:42] | You know which one you want to go to? | 你选好要去哪个学校了吗 |
[25:45] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[25:46] | I still have to figure out how I’m gonna pay for it. | 我还没想好要怎么支付学费 |
[25:49] | That’s sort of what I wanted to talk to you about. | 我来找你就是为了这事 |
[25:54] | Your mom and I have an agreement in place. | 你妈妈和我有个协议 |
[25:58] | If she’s got an issue– | 如果她出现困难 |
[25:59] | Well, she doesn’t. | 她没困难 |
[26:00] | I’m the one asking. | 是我要问的 |
[26:04] | Hanna, I’m so proud of you. | 汉娜 我真为你感到骄傲 |
[26:07] | I really am. | 真心的 |
[26:10] | But I didn’t even know that you wanted | 但是我以前都不知道 |
[26:14] | to go to these types of schools. | 你想上这些类型的大学 |
[26:16] | This is– this kind of thing takes planning. | 这些事情需要好好计划 |
[26:21] | So what are you saying? | 你想说什么 |
[26:24] | I’m saying, $10,000 a year. | 我想说学费是一万块一年 |
[26:27] | That’s what your mom and I agreed on. | 这就是你妈妈和我达成的一致 |
[26:33] | Kate starts Dartmouth in the fall | 凯特秋季就要去达特茅斯上学了 |
[26:37] | and I cannot afford to put two kids through private school. | 而我的钱不够供两个孩子上私立学校 |
[26:41] | Hanna, it comes down to dollars and cents, | 汉娜 这需要实实在在的钱 |
[26:44] | and I just don’t have it. | 我真的没有那么多 |
[26:48] | You’re paying for Kate? | 你要给凯特付学费 |
[26:51] | Hanna, Kate worked hard for this. | 汉娜 凯特付出很多努力才争取到的 |
[26:54] | She got early acceptance, | 她被提前录取了 |
[26:56] | and I have already promised Isabel | 而且我也已经答应伊莎贝尔 |
[26:57] | that I will take care of it. | 由我来付学费了 |
[27:01] | So Kate is going to Dartmouth, and you’re paying, | 这么说凯特要去达特茅斯 而且由你付学费 |
[27:06] | and you didn’t even ask me where I applied. | 可你都没问过我申请了哪所大学 |
[27:09] | Last we talked about college, | 上次我们谈大学的事时 |
[27:10] | you said you’d rather spend the money on a beach vacation | 你说你宁愿把钱花在去海滩度假 |
[27:12] | and a good manicure. | 和美甲上 |
[27:14] | Last we talked about college, | 上次我们谈大学的事时 |
[27:15] | I was 12 years old and obsessed with donuts. | 我才十二岁 还喜欢吃甜甜圈 |
[27:17] | You’d never even heard of Kate. | 你当时都还不认识凯特 |
[27:19] | Hanna, I want to help, I just… | 汉娜 我也想帮忙 我只是 |
[27:21] | You just… you don’t want to disappoint the wrong daughter. | 你只是 不想让另一个女儿失望 |
[27:25] | I get it. | 我明白了 |
[27:37] | 收信人:梅丽莎塞·海斯汀 发信人:斯宾塞·海斯汀 | |
[27:42] | “I owe you much more than an e-mail. | “我好多次没给你回信 |
[27:45] | “Especially this one. | “特别是这封 |
[27:47] | “I know it’s a long shot, | “我知道希望不大 |
[27:49] | but any chance Wren still has that contact at Oxford?” | 不过任还有没有牛津的联系方式” |
[27:56] | 《玫瑰镇观察家》 有人在霍利斯学院肆意毁坏 | |
[28:13] | Spencer says she’ll meet us there. | 斯宾塞说她跟我们在那见 |
[28:15] | Left. | 左转 |
[28:15] | He’s turning left. | 他左转了 |
[28:18] | Do you often follow your brother places? | 你经常跟踪你弟弟吗 |
[28:21] | Not usually. | 一般不会 |
[28:23] | And you have no idea where we’re going? | 你不知道我们要去哪 |
[28:24] | I’m sure it’s close. | 我很肯定 不远了 |
[28:30] | What exactly is going on with Mike? | 迈克到底怎么了 |
[28:34] | – Drugs. – Drugs? | -药物 -药物 |
[28:37] | You know, like stimulants, amphetamines. | 你懂的 兴奋剂 安非他命什么的 |
[28:41] | Yeah, we think he might be dabbling. | 是的 我们觉得他可能上瘾了 |
[28:43] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[28:45] | Yep. | 是的 |
[28:47] | Okay, well, no word from Hanna, | 好吧 还是没有汉娜的消息 |
[28:49] | but Spencer’s getting on the highway. | 不过斯宾塞已经上高速了 |
[28:50] | So I’ll just text her when we get… | 我会给她发短信 等我们到了… |
[28:54] | get to where we’re going. | 到了要去的那个地方 |
[29:00] | Thank you so much for the ride. | 非常感谢你送我们 |
[29:02] | Should I come in with you? | 需要我跟你们一起吗 |
[29:03] | No, no. We’ve got it from here. | 不用 不用 剩下的交给我们了 |
[29:04] | How are you getting home? | 你们怎么回家 |
[29:06] | – Spencer can give us a ride. – Yeah. | -斯宾塞会送我们的 -是的 |
[29:07] | And if you leave right now, | 而且如果你现在往回走的话 |
[29:08] | you could still make the end of your batting practice. | 还能赶得上练习 |
[29:17] | Drugs? Seriously, Em? | 药物 不是吧 艾米 |
[29:47] | I’m Mike. | 我是迈克 |
[29:49] | Hank. | 我是汉克 |
[29:51] | That’s Hank Mahoney? | 那是汉克·马赫尼吗 |
[29:53] | No. That’s Cyrus Petrillo. | 不 那是赛勒斯·彼得里洛 |
[29:56] | Ali’s fake kidnapper. | 艾莉谎称的绑匪 |
[30:15] | Hanna? Are you okay? | 汉娜 你还好吗 |
[30:17] | Where’s Emily? | 艾米莉呢 |
[30:18] | She left early. What’s going on? | 她提前走了 怎么了 |
[30:20] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[30:20] | I just left my phone at my dad’s office | 我只是把手机落在我爸爸的办公室里了 |
[30:22] | and I can’t reach anyone. | 所以谁也联系不上 |
[30:24] | And you can’t go back and get it? | 你不能回去取吗 |
[30:26] | No, I can’t. I cannot go back there. | 不 我不能 我不能回去 |
[30:29] | Okay, well, look, you don’t have to tell me anything, | 好吧 你没必要跟我说 |
[30:31] | but… you can if you want to. | 不过 如果你想说的话也可以 |
[30:45] | My dad didn’t think that I’m a college material. | 我爸爸觉得我不是上大学的料 |
[30:48] | He thinks Kate is, not me. | 他觉得凯特才是 我不是 |
[30:50] | And he never thought that I’d go to a good school, and now, | 他从来不觉得我能上好学校 现在 |
[30:54] | because of him, I might not get to. | 因为他 我可能真的去不了了 |
[30:56] | Sorry, who is Kate? | 不好意思 凯特是谁 |
[30:58] | My stepsister. | 他现任老婆的女儿 |
[30:59] | My stupid, perfect stepsister. | 那个愚蠢但又十全十美的妞 |
[31:02] | You know, I wanted him to help pay for school, | 我想让他帮我付学费 |
[31:06] | but you know what I wanted more than that, | 但我想要的不仅是这个 |
[31:07] | was for him to just look at me once and say, | 我想要他看着我说 |
[31:11] | “I knew that you had it in you.” | “我就知道你能行” |
[31:15] | When I was in high school, | 我上高中的时候 |
[31:16] | my parents couldn’t agree on a single thing | 我的父母没有一件事能意见统一 |
[31:18] | except for the fact that I wouldn’t amount to much. | 除了我不会有作为这件事 |
[31:22] | And what happened? | 然后呢 |
[31:24] | Once they cut me off | 他们不管我后 |
[31:25] | and I realized that I was on my own, | 我意识到只能靠自己了 |
[31:27] | I took out a bunch of loans, | 我借了很多钱 |
[31:30] | I applied to every job that I could, | 能应聘的工作都去应聘了 |
[31:32] | no matter how ridiculous, | 无论那工作多不好 |
[31:33] | and I paid my way through school by myself. | 于是我靠自己付清了学费 |
[31:38] | You know, those guys that stand outside | 你见过那种在三十多度的天 |
[31:39] | with the hot dog uniforms in 90 degree heat? | 穿着热狗服装的人吧 |
[31:42] | – You were a hot dog? – Oh, yeah. | -你干过那个 -是的 |
[31:43] | Yeah, I was the best damn hot dog. | 我可是干得最好的 |
[31:50] | I know this isn’t the same. | 我知道这不一样 |
[31:53] | But I used to be your teacher, | 不过我做过你的老师 |
[31:55] | and I always knew that you had it in you. | 所以我知道你行的 |
[32:02] | I’m so sorry, guys. I got here as fast as I could. | 抱歉 各位 我已经尽快赶来了 |
[32:08] | What do we know? Anything? | 现在有什么情况吗 |
[32:09] | We think Mike brought Cyrus money. $400. | 我们觉得迈克给了赛勒斯钱 四百块 |
[32:13] | We tried to get close, but they almost saw us. | 我们想靠近一些 不过差点被他们发现 |
[32:15] | And that message that Ali sent from jail, | 艾莉从监狱发出的那条信息 |
[32:16] | that was her way of telling Mike Cyrus’s new name? | 是告诉迈克·赛勒斯的新名字 |
[32:18] | Yes, so Mike could find him. | 是的 这样迈克就能找到他了 |
[32:20] | That’s what we think anyway. | 反正我们是这么想的 |
[32:21] | So he’s here on an errand from Ali? | 这么说他是来帮艾莉跑腿的了 |
[32:24] | I mean, is it just me, or is she even scarier behind bars? | 她被关起来后反而更让人害怕了 不是吗 |
[32:26] | Look, Cyrus, Hank, whoever this guy is, | 赛勒斯 汉克 无论这人是谁 |
[32:28] | he’s really dangerous and he’s talking to my brother. | 他真的很危险 他还在跟我弟弟聊天 |
[32:31] | So I-I don’t care if Mike is working for Ali. | 所以我不管迈克是不是在帮艾莉做事 |
[32:34] | I’m not gonna let him get hurt. | 反正我是不会让他受到伤害的 |
[32:35] | So we should just… | 所以我们应该… |
[32:36] | Aria, stop. Hey. You cannot do that. | 艾瑞亚 别去 你不能去 |
[32:38] | Look, I know that you’re really worried about Mike, | 我知道你真的很担心迈克 |
[32:41] | but as soon as they leave the diner, | 不过等他们一离开餐厅 |
[32:42] | we’re gonna follow Cyrus | 我们就会跟着赛勒斯 |
[32:43] | and we’ll find out where he’s going and what he knows. | 然后我们就能知道他去了哪 知道些什么 |
[32:45] | If we go in there, we won’t know any more than we know now. | 如果现在进去 就什么消息也得不到了 |
[32:48] | – Shut it off. Shut it off. – Okay. | -关掉 快关掉 -好的 |
[32:55] | 以斯拉 手机 | |
[33:02] | Straight to voicemail. | 直接转到语音信箱了 |
[33:07] | Well, do you want to call somebody else? I have Emily’s number. | 你想打给别人吗 我有艾米莉的号码 |
[33:10] | – No, it’s fine. I’m just gonna head home. – Okay. | -不用了 我直接回家了 -好的 |
[33:14] | Thank you for the image of you in a hot dog costume. | 谢谢你跟我说你穿热狗服装的事 |
[33:18] | And everything else that you said. | 以及所有你说的话 |
[33:20] | Yeah, anytime. | 不客气 |
[33:27] | 水晶鞋贝茨县青少年选美大赛 20000奖学金 | |
[33:39] | I told Ezra about Savannah. | 我跟以斯拉说了你要去萨凡纳的事 |
[33:41] | I thought he knew. | 我以为他知道了 |
[33:44] | Yeah. I should’ve told him already. | 是的 我应该早告诉他 |
[33:46] | Why didn’t you? You guys fighting? | 为什么没说 你们吵架了吗 |
[33:50] | I don’t know what we are, honestly. | 说实话 我都不知道我们算什么 |
[33:53] | I mean, he thinks he’s the reason | 他觉得是因为他 |
[33:54] | that I didn’t have this perfect high school experience. | 我才没有完美的高中生活经历 |
[33:57] | Is that even a thing? Does anyone have that? | 这算什么 有人拥有吗 |
[33:59] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[34:01] | God, Em, I know you must be missing Paige right now, | 艾米 我知道你现在肯定很想佩奇 |
[34:04] | but at least your love life isn’t full-on confusing. | 但至少你的爱情没有充满困惑 |
[34:13] | “Thanks for donating to my get-into-jail fund. | 谢谢你们为我的坐牢资金做贡献 |
[34:15] | 艾瑞亚 斯宾塞 汉娜 谢谢你们为我的坐牢资金做贡献 A | |
[34:16] | A “A.” | |
[34:17] | What? | 什么 |
[34:20] | Guys. | 姐妹们 |
[34:28] | The envelope. It wasn’t money. | 那信封 里面装的不是钱 |
[34:39] | – Where’s Cyrus? Was he with Mike? – I don’t know. | -赛勒斯呢 他跟迈克在一起吗 -不知道 |
[34:59] | So you’re here to watch the kid, or me? | 你们是来看孩子还是看我的 |
[35:05] | ‘Cause to be honest, I don’t like being followed. | 说实话 我不喜欢被人跟踪 |
[35:08] | You have something that belongs to us. | 你手里有我们的东西 |
[35:12] | Do I? | 是吗 |
[35:13] | Yeah. We just want it back. | 是 我们想要回来 |
[35:16] | Maybe we could work out a trade. | 我们作笔交易吧 |
[35:19] | Back away from them. | 离她们远点 |
[35:23] | Now. | 马上 |
[35:36] | You guys okay? | 你们没事吧 |
[35:53] | You went to see your dad. | 你去见你爸爸了 |
[35:57] | Did he drop it off? | 他送来的吗 |
[36:02] | I’m sorry I went. | 抱歉我去了 |
[36:05] | Believe me, I am. | 相信我 我真的很抱歉 |
[36:07] | And I didn’t mention anything about your job. | 我没跟他提起你工作的事 |
[36:12] | Let me guess. | 我猜猜 |
[36:14] | He said it all comes down to dollars and cents. | 他说归根结底都是因为钱 |
[36:24] | I know your dad can be…dismissive. | 我知道你爸爸…不屑一顾 |
[36:28] | But please tell me you’re not looking for validation | 但你不是在申请参加 |
[36:30] | in a beauty pageant. | 选美比赛吧 |
[36:33] | I’m not. | 才不是呢 |
[36:34] | The winner gets a $20,000 scholarship. | 赢的人可以获得两万奖学金 |
[36:37] | We’re gonna have to pay for my tuition somehow. | 我们总得想办法交学费吧 |
[36:40] | Did Ted call? | 泰德打电话了吗 |
[36:43] | No. | 没有 |
[36:44] | And I don’t think he’s going to. | 我觉得他不会打了 |
[36:47] | So that’s it? | 就这样了吗 |
[36:50] | Hanna– | 汉娜 |
[36:51] | Mom. You love him. | 妈 你爱他 |
[36:54] | You can’t just give up like that. | 你不能就这样放弃 |
[36:56] | It’s not just my decision. | 这不是我一个人的决定 |
[36:58] | Well, he’s hurt, and you have to fight for him. | 他受伤了 你得争取他啊 |
[37:02] | I’m serious. | 我是认真的 |
[37:03] | If I can put myself in this beauty pageant, | 如果我能成功参加选美比赛 |
[37:05] | then you can call the man that you love | 那你就能打电话给你爱的人 |
[37:08] | and want to spend the rest of your life with | 给你想一起白头偕老的人 |
[37:09] | and tell him to take you back. | 让他跟你重归于好 |
[37:12] | Here, you can even use my phone. | 给你 你可以用我的手机打 |
[37:36] | 四个未接电话 艾米丽 你在哪里 打给我 艾瑞亚 找你有事 需要… 斯宾塞 | |
[38:08] | Please? | 谈谈好吗 |
[38:20] | I’ll be out of your hair in a minute. | 我马上就走 |
[38:22] | Um, I’ll– I’ll be right upstairs, okay? | 你先上楼去吧 |
[38:29] | Okay, look, | 听我说 |
[38:31] | I talked to my mom and she informed me | 我跟我妈妈说了 她说 |
[38:33] | that she would never ever buy frozen mac ‘n’ cheese | 她绝对不会买冷冻通心粉 |
[38:36] | or anything that started with the word “Zesty”. | 或者任何辣的食物 |
[38:38] | So I’m really sorry | 所以真的很抱歉 |
[38:40] | that I’ve been eating all of your food. | 我一直都在吃你的食物 |
[38:43] | No worries. | 没事 |
[38:44] | And also, you were right, by the way. | 还有 你说得对 |
[38:48] | I did have fun last night. | 昨晚我确实很开心 |
[38:51] | But I also have boundaries. | 但我也有自己的界限 |
[38:53] | And getting to go to college is maybe my best chance | 上大学可能是我离开这里 |
[38:56] | of getting out of this town. | 最好的机会 |
[38:56] | So I really don’t want to ruin it. | 所以我真的不想毁掉这个机会 |
[38:58] | I get it. I do. | 我懂 真的 |
[39:01] | Believe it or not, I have boundaries, too. | 信不信由你 我也有界限 |
[39:05] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[39:06] | At least I’m trying to. | 至少我在努力 |
[39:12] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[39:13] | Okay. Good night. | 好 晚安 |
[39:18] | Eric and I started dating in 9th grade. | 我和埃里克九年级就开始在一起了 |
[39:21] | We were married right after high school. | 高中毕业后我们就结婚了 |
[39:24] | We loved each other, | 我们很爱彼此 |
[39:24] | but we barely even knew ourselves. | 但是我们根本不了解自己 |
[39:28] | We still love each other, but it’s not romantic. | 我们还爱着对方 但那不是爱情 |
[39:34] | He knows I’m attracted to women. | 他知道我喜欢女人 |
[39:36] | He knows that I have to be true to myself. | 他知道我得面对真实的自己 |
[39:42] | Then why stay with him? | 那你为什么还跟他在一起 |
[39:46] | Because he’s my best friend. | 因为他是我最好的朋友 |
[39:48] | Because he has been with me through everything. | 因为他陪我经历了一切 |
[39:56] | I know this is complicated. | 我知道这件事很复杂 |
[39:59] | No one wants complicated. | 没人喜欢复杂 |
[40:03] | I’m beginning to think that there’s no such thing as simple. | 我开始觉得世上根本没有简单的事 |
[40:08] | I shouldn’t have lied to you. | 我不该对你撒谎 |
[40:10] | I just didn’t want to scare you away. | 我只是不想把你吓跑 |
[40:13] | I know how it all sounds when I say it out loud. | 我知道说出来会给人什么感觉 |
[40:17] | I’m sorry, Emily. | 对不起 艾米丽 |
[40:21] | I just wanted to tell you that in person. | 我只是想亲口跟你道歉 |
[40:27] | Remember… | 还记得… |
[40:30] | when you asked me what my biggest fear was? | 你问我最害怕的事是什么吗 |
[40:33] | Y-Yeah. | 记得 |
[40:36] | There are things I’m not ready to share with you either. | 我也有些事没有跟你说 |
[40:41] | Things that would scare you away from me. | 说出来也会把你吓跑 |
[40:46] | That is very hard to believe. | 这很难让人相信 |
[41:11] | We just filled my overnight bag and ran. | 我们装满旅行包就跑 |
[41:13] | – Was the car back? – No. Not yet. | -那辆车回来了吗 -还没有 |
[41:16] | – Thanks. – So glad you’re staying here tonight. | -谢谢 -你今晚留在这里真是太好了 |
[41:20] | It was bad enough when | 迈克偷詹娜的陶器 |
[41:21] | Mike was stealing Jenna’s pottery. Now this? | 就够糟糕的了 现在又这样 |
[41:23] | This is our blood. | 那是我们的血 |
[41:25] | Well, what do we do now? | 那我们现在怎么办 |
[41:26] | We just wait until “A” paints the town red in our DNA? | 等A用我们的血涂红整个镇子吗 |
[41:29] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[41:31] | One drop here, one spot there, and kaboom, | 这边一滴 那边一点 |
[41:34] | we’re all sharing a jail cell with Ali. | 然后我们就可以都跟艾莉一起去坐牢了 |
[41:37] | You are, like, the queen of not helping. | 你这样吓我们有一丁点用吗 |
[41:40] | See? There’s a reason I’m afraid of needles. | 知道了吧 我害怕针是有原因的 |
[41:44] | We should’ve all spent the summer in Haiti. | 我们应该都去海地过夏天的 |
[41:55] | I’m gonna go get us another blanket. | 我再去拿条毯子 |
[42:18] | What are you gonna do with all the stuff in the bin? | 箱子里的东西你准备怎么处理 |
[42:20] | – We’ll burn the clothes and personal items. – And the barrel? | -我们把衣服和私人物品都烧掉 -那个桶呢 |
[42:22] | We’ll roll it into the woods, | 我们把桶滚到树林里 |
[42:24] | and then we’ll call the police from a burner phone. | 然后用一次性手机报警 |
[42:26] | – We’ll never pull this off. – Yes, we will. | -这事我们根本没法搞定 -能搞定的 |
[42:29] | I found a drill bit that can break the lock. | 我找到一个钻头 可以把锁撬开 |
[42:31] | And I already rented a van and a dolly. | 而且我已经租了一辆货车和手推车 |
[42:34] | What are you gonna do with all the stuff in the bin? | 箱子里的东西你准备怎么处理 |
[42:36] | – We’ll burn the clothes and personal items. – And the barrel? | -我们把衣服和私人物品都烧掉 -那个桶呢 |
[42:39] | We’ll roll it into the woods, | 我们把桶滚到树林里 |
[42:40] | and then we’ll call the police from a burner phone. | 然后用一次性手机报警 |
[42:43] | – We’ll never pull this off. – Yes, we will…. | -这事我们根本没法搞定 -能搞定的 |
[42:46] | I found a drill bit… | 我找到一个钻头… |