时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Lesli? What are you doing in Rosewood? | 莱斯利 你在玫瑰镇做什么 |
[00:04] | You mention my name to anyone ever again | 你如果再敢向别人提起我 |
[00:06] | ‘and you’ll live to regret it.’ | 你就等着把肠子悔青吧 |
[00:08] | We went to a junkyard to take some pictures | 我们去废物堆积场拍照 |
[00:09] | and I’m sure A followed us there. | 我很肯定A尾随我们到那 |
[00:11] | Clark may have taken a picture of A. | 克拉克可能拍到了A的照片 |
[00:12] | – ‘So borrow them.’ – We’re all good. | -那就借用一下吧 -好了 我们走吧 |
[00:17] | ‘I read the text you got. From Aria.’ | 我看到艾瑞亚发给你的短信了 |
[00:19] | You’ve been looking all along, haven’t you? | 你不是一直想知道吗 |
[00:20] | – What? – For whoever had us down in that bunker. | -什么 -到底是谁把我们关进那个仓库里 |
[00:23] | I’ve been trying to protect you. | 我是想保护你 |
[00:24] | If a few bites of a cookie can get me through my day | 如果吃几口饼干能让我安心一整天 |
[00:27] | and help me sleep.. | 助我入睡 |
[00:28] | Doesn’t work like that. | 事实并非如此 |
[00:30] | Why were you stealing your file, Mona? | 你为什么偷你自己的病例 梦娜 |
[00:31] | She was stealing Lesli Stone’s. | 她偷的是莱斯利·斯通的 |
[00:32] | Lesli Stone was in Radley? | 莱斯利·斯通在拉德里待过 |
[00:34] | Long enough to know Mona, and Charles. | 久到让她认识梦娜和查尔斯 |
[00:36] | What about Sara? | 那莎拉呢 |
[00:36] | I mean, why would Lesli Stone go after a stranger? | 莱斯利·斯通为什么对一个陌生人下手 |
[00:39] | It was probably just a rehearsal, Em. | 可能只是练习 艾米 |
[00:40] | Until she could get her hands on the real Alison. | 直到她对真正的艾莉森下手 |
[00:42] | Okay, so what do we do now? | 那我们现在怎么办 |
[00:43] | I say we catch her in the act. | 我们去抓她个现行吧 |
[00:48] | Lesli Stone? That’s crazy. | 莱斯利·斯通 这太疯狂了 |
[00:51] | That’s what I said. But maybe it’s not. | 我之前也这么觉得 但也许是真的呢 |
[00:53] | Okay, wait. You were in a room with this person. | 等等 你曾跟这个人共处一室过 |
[00:55] | Yeah, and they were wearing a mask. | 是啊 但他们戴着面具 |
[00:58] | Look, Mona’s always been shady about how she met this girl. | 梦娜总是说不清楚她们是怎么认识的 |
[01:00] | And now we know why. They were sharing a straitjacket. | 现在我们知道原因了 她们之前是一伙的 |
[01:03] | – Spencer– – Let’s not forget that Mona got a gas mask. | -斯宾塞 -别忘了梦娜有过前科 |
[01:06] | And she was passing out juice-boxes while the rest of us | 我们在担心自己的肾还在不在时 |
[01:08] | were making sure that we still had kidneys! | 她可能在跟她玩过家家呢 |
[01:12] | What’s takin’ Hanna so long? | 汉娜怎么还不来 |
[01:14] | I don’t know, she probably has to drag Mona here on a leash. | 不知道 她可能要用皮带把梦娜绑过来吧 |
[01:17] | Oh, Spencer, we saw A jump off a building. | 斯宾塞 我们亲眼看见A从楼上跳下来 |
[01:21] | A set up an underground bunker | A布置了一个地下仓库 |
[01:22] | with more spy equipment than the CIA. | 里面的监视设备比中情局的都多 |
[01:25] | I mean, seriously, in your heart | 我是说 你是真心觉得 |
[01:26] | do you believe that Lesli Stone could– | 莱斯利·斯通可以… |
[01:28] | People can surprise you. | 人们往往会出乎你的意料 |
[01:30] | Mona maintained a 4.0 average and perfect hair | 梦娜拿着4.0的绩点 保持着完美发型 |
[01:33] | while she was tapping Rosewood’s police calls. | 背地里还不是在窃听玫瑰镇警察的通讯频道 |
[01:35] | Spencer, we jumped on the Andrew train– | 斯宾塞 我们曾经也这么怀疑过安德鲁 |
[01:37] | But he didn’t have a motive. | 但他没有动机 |
[01:38] | This girl does. She thinks that we killed Bethany! | 但这姑娘有 她觉得我们杀了宝芬妮 |
[01:44] | I can’t get to her. | 我联系不上她 |
[01:45] | – Why? – Did Mona skip town? | -为什么 -梦娜跑路了吗 |
[01:46] | Mona’s mom busted her for sneaking out to Radley. | 梦娜的妈妈因为她溜去拉德里的事大发雷霆 |
[01:49] | She’s totally unplugged. | 她完全被禁足了 |
[01:51] | Mona’s not even allowed to leave her room. | 梦娜连她自己的房门都出不了 |
[01:52] | Doesn’t matter. | 无所谓了 |
[01:53] | I’m not even sure Mona would be of any help anyways. | 我都不确定梦娜能不能帮到我们 |
[01:56] | Now you tell me? | 你现在来跟我说这些 |
[01:57] | After I tried to shimmy up her drainpipe? | 我刚刚都试着去摇她们家的排水管了 |
[02:00] | Okay, well, I have to go. | 就这样吧 我得走了 |
[02:01] | My mom made an appointment for me and her with Dr. Sullivan, | 我妈帮我跟她预约了沙利文医生 |
[02:04] | I can’t be late. | 我不能迟到 |
[02:05] | Where’s Aria? | 艾瑞亚呢 |
[02:06] | She’s up at Hollis, | 她在霍里斯大学 |
[02:08] | she’s sneaking clark’s negatives back into that cubby. | 她偷偷去还克拉克的底片了 |
[02:10] | Okay, so what’s the plan? | 好吧 那我们怎么办 |
[02:12] | Are we gonna track down Lesli Stone? | 我们是去找莱斯利·斯通呢 |
[02:13] | Are we gonna go to Philly? | 还是去费城呢 |
[02:15] | – I have to get my head shrunk. – Seriously? | -我现在管不了这么多 -真的假的 |
[02:18] | Wait, what is wrong with you people? | 你们到底怎么了 |
[02:20] | A is still out there, we have to stick together | A还在逍遥法外 我们得团结起来 |
[02:22] | and see if we can try and catch this girl in the act. | 想办法看我们能不能抓她个现行 |
[02:52] | Did you see who put this on my car? | 你有没有看见是谁把这个放在我车上的 |
[02:55] | This card. | 这张卡片 |
[02:56] | Did you see who put it under the wiper? | 你有没有看见谁把这个放在雨刮器下面的 |
[03:00] | Have you see anybody outside of my house in the last hour? | 这一个小时内你有没有看见谁在我家外面 |
[03:02] | – Yes or no? – No. | -有没有 -没有 |
[03:34] | – Mornin. – Hey. | -早上好 -好啊 |
[03:37] | – Um, I-I was just– – Looking for somethin’? | -我刚刚在… -在找什么吗 |
[03:42] | Uh, I was hoping it was a bagel and cream cheese in there. | 我还以为是百吉饼和奶油干酪呢 |
[03:45] | Listen, here’s the thing– | 我得跟你说一件事… |
[03:47] | I’m not mad. | 我没有生气 |
[03:49] | Uh, if you were that uncomfortable with me | 如果我拍你 让你觉得不舒服的话 |
[03:50] | taking photos of you, you could’ve just said so. | 你可以直说 |
[03:53] | You didn’t have to go all klepto. | 你没必要偷偷摸摸来拿走 |
[03:58] | So what’s next for the morning bandit? | 所以晨间大扫荡还有下一步动作吗 |
[04:01] | Wanna grab that bagel for real? | 想去吃点真的百吉饼吗 |
[04:04] | I can’t, um, but I… I will owe you one. | 我去不了… 但算我欠你一次 |
[04:08] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[04:12] | I really appreciate it. | 我很感谢 |
[04:14] | Thanks. Have a nice day. | 谢谢 祝你过得愉快 |
[04:22] | – Hey, Caleb. – Hey, hope it’s not early. | -凯勒 -我没来早吧 |
[04:25] | No, not at all, come on in. | 没有 快进来 |
[04:26] | I was just about to make some breakfast. | 我正要做早餐呢 |
[04:33] | What.. What is this lump back here? | 这一小团是什么东西 |
[04:35] | I don’t know. Lint. I just woke up. | 不知道 线头吧 我刚起来 |
[04:39] | Caleb, how would you like your eggs? | 凯勒 鸡蛋你想吃什么样的 |
[04:40] | Um, mom, I can’t eat breakfast. | 妈妈 我不吃早饭了 |
[04:42] | I have to go meet Spencer. | 我得去见斯宾塞 |
[04:44] | Um, can I give you a lift? | 要不要我送你去 |
[04:45] | – No, I’m good. – Wait. | -不用了 -等等 |
[04:47] | Where are you girls going? | 你们要去哪 |
[04:49] | Spencer has an appointment in Philly. | 斯宾塞约人在费城见面 |
[04:51] | And we’re using the buddy system just like you asked us to. | 我们是按你的要求 起码两个人一起出去的 |
[04:55] | I’ll call you later. | 我再打给你 |
[05:07] | Hey, Em? Which one should I wear to Caleb’s office? | 艾米 你说我穿哪件去凯勒的办公室好呢 |
[05:11] | Um, your office is where Caleb plays | 你的办公室就是凯勒穿着短裤 |
[05:14] | Grand Theft Auto in his boxers. | 玩侠盗猎车手的地方 |
[05:15] | I just don’t wanna screw up on my first day. | 我只是不想第一天上班就搞砸了 |
[05:18] | Everyone screws up on their first day. | 每个人第一天上班都会搞砸的 |
[05:20] | That’s what makes it a first day. | 这就是第一天的意义所在 |
[05:32] | Do you still like it? Or did I make a mistake? | 你还喜欢这个吗 还是我选错了 |
[05:35] | No. No, no, no. That looks great, yeah. | 不 不 没有 看起来很赞 |
[05:38] | I’m the one who’s gonna have to wear long johns | 我才是那个八月还得穿着保暖长内裤的人 |
[05:40] | in August so no one sees my courage. | 这样别人才不会看见我的纹身 |
[05:47] | Um, do you want me to help you with that? | 你要我帮你涂吗 |
[05:48] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[06:03] | Here. You should wear this one. | 给你 你穿这件吧 |
[06:09] | – Thanks. – Good luck. | -谢谢 -祝你好运 |
[06:26] | – Uh, did we– – Oh, no, no, no. | -我们… -没有 没有 |
[06:28] | I-I was just in the ‘hood | 我正好顺路过来 |
[06:29] | and I wanted to drop something off. | 我就是来送点东西的 |
[06:31] | Can I come in? | 我能进来吗 |
[06:32] | Yeah, sure. Come on. | 当然 进来吧 |
[06:38] | What’s that? | 这是什么 |
[06:39] | My sponsor gave it to me. Years ago. | 我的资助人好多年前给我的 |
[06:41] | Uh, the guy who wrote it, went through some heavy stuff. | 这个作者经历了很多苦难 |
[06:44] | Alright, if you hate it, | 如果你不喜欢的话 |
[06:45] | might put you to sleep. | 可能读着读着就能睡着了 |
[06:49] | Have you.. | 你有没有… |
[06:51] | What? | 什么 |
[06:52] | Been sleeping, without help? | 你能不借助任何东西好好睡觉吗 |
[06:54] | Um, no. Not really. | 没 睡得不太好 |
[06:56] | Uh, but my friend is waiting for me in Philly. | 但是我的朋友在费城等我 |
[06:58] | – So.. – Oh, right, um.. | -我要走了 -好 |
[06:59] | – Sorry. – There’s one more thing. | -抱歉 -还有一件事 |
[07:02] | This way you don’t have to wrestle anyone | 这样你就不必费劲地 |
[07:03] | to the ground for the last brownie. | 和人抢最后一块巧克力蛋糕了 |
[07:05] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[07:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:09] | Um, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[07:13] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[07:14] | My sister in London is texting me. | 我在伦敦的姐姐发短信给我 |
[07:16] | My mother’s enlisting allies in the War over Commencement. | 我妈妈因毕业典礼之战而在召集同盟呢 |
[07:19] | You thinkin’ of skippin’ it? | 你在考虑不去吗 |
[07:21] | No, it’s-it’s not about going, it’s about speaking. | 不 不是不去的问题 而是演讲的问题 |
[07:24] | My principal asked me to stand up in front entire school | 校长叫我站在全校前面 |
[07:27] | and be the poster girl for trauma. | 做个受过创伤的乖乖女 |
[07:28] | I’m just really not that into it. | 我实在没兴趣 |
[07:33] | Why you so sure? | 你为什么这么肯定 |
[07:35] | Well, why else would he ask me to be valedictorian? | 不然他为什么叫我做毕业生演讲代表 |
[07:38] | I mean, I have incompletes in every subject except for lunch. | 除了午餐 我所有的科目都没完成 |
[07:41] | And everybody expects me to stand up | 每个人都希望我站出来 |
[07:42] | and give some really moving speech about being a survivor. | 作为绑架幸存者 来发表真心感人的演讲 |
[07:45] | And I’m not ready to talk about it as if it’s over. | 我还没做好准备 把这事就当这么结束了 |
[07:47] | When it’s not… over. | 尤其这件事并没结束 |
[07:52] | So don’t do it. | 那就别做 |
[07:54] | – What? – Just say no. | -什么 -直接说不去 |
[07:57] | Uh, considering everything you’ve been through | 想想你所经历的一切 |
[07:59] | I think walking across that stage and accepting a diploma | 我想走上台 接过毕业证 |
[08:02] | is a pretty impressive accomplishment. | 已经是个相当令人印象深刻的成就了 |
[08:08] | Did your Mom recruit another relative? | 你妈又招揽了一个亲属吗 |
[08:10] | No, that’s Hanna. I really have to go. | 不 是汉娜 我真的得走了 |
[08:13] | Uh, but I’ll see you at the meeting later? | 但是我们晚点劝诫会那见吗 |
[08:15] | You bet. | 没错 |
[08:16] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:17] | – Thank you… for those. – I’ll see you soon. | -谢谢你给我这些 -一会见 |
[08:27] | – Where are you? – On the road, I got held up. | -你在哪 -在路上 有事耽搁了 |
[08:30] | Well, she just raced into her faculty lunch, late. | 她刚刚跑进去吃教员午餐 还迟到了 |
[08:34] | I mean, where was she? Stuck at that junkyard? | 她在哪 困在那个废车场吗 |
[08:37] | Wait, why were you held up? | 等等 你有什么事耽搁了 |
[08:38] | Dean stopped by, with a gift. | 迪恩来过了 还给了我礼物 |
[08:41] | Dean? Drug-free Dean? Why was he giving you gifts? | 迪恩 戒毒的那个吗 他为什么给你礼物 |
[08:45] | Because we’re friends. | 因为我们是朋友 |
[08:47] | Wow. Toby better hurry back to Rosewood. | 托比最好快点回玫瑰镇 |
[08:50] | Will you stop? What are we doing when I get there? | 别讽刺我 等我到了 我们要干嘛 |
[08:52] | Stop asking questions. Just drive faster. Hurry up. | 别问了 开快点 快一点 |
[09:00] | Okay, so the first thing you’re gonna learn | 好 你要学的第一件事 |
[09:01] | to build is a CMS interface. | 就是做动态界面 |
[09:04] | I promise it’s not as complicated as I just made it sound. | 我保证这没我刚说的那么复杂 |
[09:08] | These days everyone wants a responsive design | 现在每个人都想要一个响应式设计 |
[09:11] | that adjusts itself to different screens. | 来调整不同的屏幕 |
[09:13] | So the photo of… Kimye will look the same | 这样金耶的照片在你的手机 |
[09:16] | on your phone, your smart pad, and your computer. | 平板和电脑上看起来都会一模一样 |
[09:19] | What’s Kimye? | 金耶是什么 |
[09:21] | Kanye and Kim? | 坎耶和金姆 |
[09:24] | Yeah, right. You wouldn’t, uh.. | 对 你不会 |
[09:27] | You’ve been.. | 你一直 |
[09:29] | You know what actually? You don’t even need to know. | 其实 你根本没必要知道 |
[09:32] | No one does. | 没人需要知道 |
[09:38] | Hey, I’m sorry. That… | 对不起 那个 |
[09:39] | that whole Kimye thing was just joke. | 那个金耶的事只是个笑话 |
[09:41] | I’ve got a lot of catching up to do. | 我要学很多东西 |
[09:46] | It’s exhausting being on the outside all the time. | 外面的世界让人感到很累 |
[09:49] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[09:51] | Well, at least you, uh, you have the other girls to connect with. | 至少你还和其他的姑娘们有联络 |
[09:58] | What do you know about Alison DiLaurentis? | 你对艾莉森·迪劳伦提斯有多了解 |
[10:02] | I wouldn’t ask, but.. | 我不想问的 可是 |
[10:04] | when you’re forced to answer to someone else’s name | 当你被迫以别人的名字来回应人 |
[10:06] | and wear their clothes… | 并且被迫穿上他们的衣服 |
[10:09] | you become curious about her. | 你就会对这个人产生好奇 |
[10:13] | Why haven’t you talked to Emily? | 你怎么不和艾米丽说说 |
[10:14] | I’ve tried, but every time I bring her up, | 我试过了 但每次我一提起艾莉森 |
[10:17] | Emily shuts down. | 艾米丽就闭口不提 |
[10:19] | Do you think Alison knows who did this to us? | 你觉得艾莉森知道是谁干的吗 |
[10:24] | Well, if she does, that person’s not long for this world. | 如果她知道 那人根本活不了多久 |
[10:30] | Look, I’m sorry. I wish I had more answers for you, but.. | 对不起 但愿我能给你提供更多的答案 可 |
[10:34] | the truth is, I’m on the outside looking in too. | 说实话 我也是局外人 |
[10:39] | I hate it. | 我讨厌这样 |
[10:48] | Hi, there. | 你好 |
[10:49] | I’m so embarrassed. | 太尴尬了 |
[10:51] | I thought I put my ticket in my bag but I can’t find it. | 我以为我把停车票放包里了 可我找不到 |
[10:53] | And now I’m thinking I may have used it to throw away my gum. | 现在回想一下 我可能用来包口香糖扔掉了 |
[11:00] | Um, which one is yours? | 哪辆车是您的 |
[11:03] | Ugh. God, this is so weird. | 天呐 实在是太诡异了 |
[11:05] | Um, I just got it back from the dealership | 我刚刚从汽车店拿回车 |
[11:07] | and they changed the keychain. | 他们把我钥匙扣给换了 |
[11:09] | But it’s a dark green Range Rover. Tan interior– | 但我的车是一辆路虎揽胜车 车内褐色的 |
[11:12] | I need the ticket, Miss. | 小姐 我需要停车票 |
[11:13] | Have you checked your pockets? | 您检查口袋了吗 |
[11:19] | I thought that I checked everything. | 我想我已经检查了所有的地方 |
[11:22] | Maybe you left it on the table. | 也许您落在桌上了 |
[11:24] | Oh, come on, you know the car. | 拜托 你知道那辆车的 |
[11:25] | It has, like, a Harwick bumper sticker on the back. | 车后贴着哈威克的标贴 |
[11:28] | Really nice smell inside. Like, cinnamon toast. | 车里香喷喷的 像一股肉桂土司的味道 |
[11:31] | Seriously? | 不是吧 |
[11:32] | You honestly don’t remember me? | 你真的不记得我吗 |
[11:34] | Oh, God, that really hurts. | 天呐 真是太伤人了 |
[11:37] | I mean, fine, I’ll just walk back to New Jersey. | 那好吧 我就走路回新泽西吧 |
[11:41] | Miss? | 小姐 |
[11:42] | I… I think I know the car. | 我应该知道是哪辆车 |
[11:52] | Ugh. That’s it. | 就是这串 |
[11:54] | Thank God one of us has a brain. | 感谢上帝 你的记性比我好 |
[12:01] | – What’s your ETA? – I’m almost there. | -你大概多久到 -我就快到了 |
[12:04] | Okay, well, there’s an alley right when you | 那好 你在富兰特街右转后 |
[12:05] | turn right on Front Street, meet me there. | 右边有条小巷子 在那见 |
[12:07] | Are you stealing her car? | 你要偷她的车吗 |
[12:08] | No, I am borrowing it. | 不是 我只是借用一下 |
[12:10] | Don’t get all preachy with me, Puff ‘n’ Stuff. | 不要念叨我了 啰啰嗦嗦 |
[12:13] | I gotta go. | 我要挂了 |
[12:23] | You saved my life. | 你是我的救星 |
[12:24] | Love you. | 爱你哟 |
[12:38] | Hi, um, does Emily Fields still work here? | 你好 艾米丽·菲尔兹还在这做吗 |
[12:43] | Sorry, I… heard you talking about Emily. | 抱歉 听到你说起艾米丽 |
[12:45] | No, she-she doesn’t work here at the moment. | 她现在已经不在这做了 |
[12:48] | Okay. | 好 |
[12:49] | But I’m-I’m Ezra Fitz, I’m the owner. | 我叫以斯拉·费兹 是这的老板 |
[12:51] | I can pass along any.. | 我可以帮你转告… |
[12:52] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[12:53] | Ezra? | 以斯拉 |
[12:55] | Why-why do I know that name? | 我好像知道这个名字 |
[12:56] | I-I feel like Emily had a teacher. | 艾米丽以前有个老师就叫这名字 |
[12:58] | Yes, that would be me. | 没错 就是我 |
[12:59] | I had bit of a career change. | 我换了份工作 |
[13:02] | – I’m Nicole Gordon. – Hi. | -我叫妮可·戈登 -你好 |
[13:03] | I worked with Emily in Haiti. | 我在海地和艾米丽一起工作过的 |
[13:04] | We did that housing program. | 我们一起做过住房计划 |
[13:06] | Oh, yes. That’s right. | 是的 没错 |
[13:07] | She had an amazing summer with you guys. | 她那年暑假和你们一起过得很开心 |
[13:08] | Yeah, that’s what I thought, but then | 是的 我也这么想的 可是后来 |
[13:09] | she changed her e-mail and her number | 她换了邮箱和电话 |
[13:11] | and never sent me an update. | 也没有告诉我 |
[13:12] | Well, I mean, she had to.. | 她也是迫不得已 |
[13:15] | change everything. | 换掉所有的的东西 |
[13:18] | After the trial. | 在那场庭审之后 |
[13:20] | When was the last time you two spoke? | 你们上次通话是什么时候 |
[13:22] | I’ve been in India the past eight months. | 我过去八个月一直在印度 |
[13:24] | What trial? | 什么庭审 |
[13:29] | I mean, someone must’ve seen something, right? | 一定有人看见了什么 对吧 |
[13:31] | A had to have been trailing us the whole time | A一定是一直在跟踪我们 |
[13:33] | and we weren’t the only ones here. | 而且这里不光有我们 |
[13:34] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[13:36] | There’s a guy that runs this place, but I don’t see him. | 有个人管理这里 不过我没见过他 |
[13:39] | Em? | 艾米 |
[13:42] | It’s kind of hard to hunt for cloths and pick emojis at the same time. | 一边找衣服一边挑表情发短信挺难吧 |
[13:45] | Sorry. I was just checking with Sara. | 对不起 我是看看莎拉怎么样了 |
[13:47] | I wanted to see how her first day was going. | 我想知道她第一天工作顺不顺利 |
[13:51] | Well, you two seem to have gotten pretty close. | 你们俩好像走得很近啊 |
[13:54] | Well, yeah. She’s staying with me. | 是啊 她住在我家 |
[13:56] | For how long? | 多久了 |
[13:58] | I told you guys. She has a bad home life. | 我跟你们说过 她原来的家庭不好 |
[14:01] | And we all had things come back to. | 但我们都有自己的归宿 |
[14:02] | People who love us. | 爱我们的人 |
[14:04] | I was just wondering what it was like for her down there. | 我一直在想她当时在那里是什么感觉 |
[14:07] | What she was thinkin’ about in the dark.. | 在黑暗中她会想些什么 |
[14:09] | got her through it. | 让她度过一天又一天 |
[14:12] | Clark? | 克拉克 |
[14:15] | Hi. What.. What are you doing here? | 你好 你来这干什么 |
[14:18] | Just came back to take some new pictures. | 我来再拍几张新照片 |
[14:21] | Somebody stole mine this morning. | 早晨有人把我之前的偷走了 |
[14:24] | Oh, Em, this is Clark. | 艾米 这是克拉克 |
[14:25] | The photographer I met at Hollis. | 我在赫里斯大学认识的摄影师 |
[14:27] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[14:28] | So what are you doing here? | 你们在这干什么 |
[14:30] | When I got home I-I realized I lost my tripod. | 我回家后发现我的三脚架丢了 |
[14:33] | I thought I must’ve left it here. | 我想一定是落在这了 |
[14:34] | Well, let me help you look. | 我来帮你找吧 |
[14:36] | Oh, no. That’s fine. | 不用了 没事的 |
[14:37] | Emily offered to help, so.. | 有艾米丽帮我 所以 |
[14:38] | Hey, a friend of mine is looking for me at The Brew. | 有个朋友去咖啡店找我的 |
[14:42] | What friend? | 什么朋友 |
[14:43] | Nicole, from my Habitat trip. | 妮可 和我一起参加仁人家园的那个 |
[14:46] | I didn’t even know she is on the same hemisphere. | 我都不知道她和我在一个半球 |
[14:48] | Okay, well, do we need to leave right now? | 好吧 我们现在要走了吗 |
[14:50] | If you wanna stay and look around | 如果你想留下再找找 |
[14:52] | I can drive you home. | 我一会可以送你回家 |
[14:55] | Great. | 太好了 |
[14:58] | Yeah, I.. How could I say no? | 好啊 我怎么会拒绝呢 |
[15:02] | What kind of lab did you say Lesli worked at? | 莱斯利工作的实验室是什么样的 |
[15:04] | I don’t know. It was at a colloge. Why? | 我不知道 是在大学里 怎么了 |
[15:07] | This key card could help us get in there. | 这张门禁卡能让我们进去 |
[15:09] | How fast do you think Caleb can make a copy? | 你觉得凯勒复制一张需要多长时间 |
[15:11] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[15:12] | God, this girl’s such a slob. | 天呐 这女孩太懒了 |
[15:16] | She has this hairbrush back here | 后面还有把梳子 |
[15:17] | that smells like a cat box. | 味道简直像猫窝 |
[15:19] | Well, what’s Caleb doing right now? | 凯勒现在在干什么 |
[15:21] | Why do you keep asking me about Caleb? | 你为什么一直问我凯勒的事 |
[15:22] | Why do your shoulders go up every time I say his name? | 为什么我一提他的名字你的肩膀就抖一下 |
[15:24] | – Are you guys still… – No, we’re nothing, okay? | -你们是不是 -没有 什么事也没有 |
[15:27] | Hanna? Don’t lock Caleb out. | 汉娜 别把凯勒疏远了 |
[15:29] | Believe me, I can’t. | 相信我 想疏远都不行 |
[15:31] | My mom keeps letting him in. | 我妈妈一直让他来我家 |
[15:32] | I mean, they eat meals together now | 现在他们俩都一起吃饭了 |
[15:34] | because I won’t let him cut my meat. | 因为我不让他给我切肉 |
[15:38] | What is she using this for? | 她用这个干什么 |
[15:40] | Those are wire cutters. | 这是钢丝钳 |
[15:41] | Why does she need to cut wires? | 她为什么要剪钢丝 |
[15:43] | Why does Caleb wanna cut your meat? | 为什么凯勒要给你切肉 |
[15:44] | Because he thinks I’m weak and I’m not. | 因为他觉得我很虚弱 可我不是 |
[15:50] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[15:52] | She has, like, ten pairs of these grandma glasses in here. | 她有十来副老奶奶戴的那种眼镜 |
[15:54] | Okay, look, I’m gonna text Caleb. | 好吧 我要给凯勒发短信了 |
[15:56] | No, don’t. | 别 不要 |
[15:57] | We need his help to copy this. | 我们需要他帮忙复制这张卡 |
[15:58] | I’m not gonna tell him why. | 我不会告诉他原因的 |
[16:02] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[16:04] | I can see better with these. | 戴上后我的视觉更清楚了 |
[16:06] | I needed glasses this whole time and I never knew it. | 原来我一直需要戴眼镜 我却不知道 |
[16:08] | Let me see. | 我看看 |
[16:13] | Give me another pair. | 给我另一副 |
[16:19] | There’s no prescription in these. | 眼镜没有度数 |
[16:21] | – What? – They’re clear. | -什么 -是平镜 |
[16:22] | They’re fake. She has multiple pairs of fake glasses. | 是假的 她有好几副假眼镜 |
[16:24] | God, this girl is fooling everyone. | 天呐 这姑娘骗了所有人 |
[16:34] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[16:36] | What? What’s inside the boxes? | 怎么了 盒子里是什么 |
[16:38] | They’re unassembled cages. | 是没拼装的笼子 |
[16:40] | Cages? For what? | 笼子 装什么的 |
[16:41] | They’re not for gerbils, Hanna. | 不是装沙鼠的那种 汉娜 |
[16:42] | There’s four of them and each one is big enough for.. | 这里有四个 每个都足够大装下… |
[16:45] | – What? – For us. | -什么 -装我们 |
[16:49] | So have you incinerated those negatives yet? | 你把那些底片烧掉了吗 |
[16:53] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[16:54] | I mean, I’d understand if you did. | 你烧了的话我也理解 |
[16:55] | You must feel like you’re under a microscope. | 你一定感觉自己就像在显微镜底下 |
[16:57] | Police watching you, parents watching you. | 警察在监视你 父母也在监视你 |
[16:59] | Yeah, well, hopefully that’ll all stop soon. | 是啊 希望这一切很快就能停止 |
[17:02] | Yeah. Wait. What? | 是的 等等 什么 |
[17:04] | What do you mean? | 你说什么 |
[17:05] | Have they actually caught the guy? | 他们抓到那个人了吗 |
[17:07] | No, not yet. | 没有 还没有 |
[17:08] | But they’re, they’re pretty close. | 不过 很快了 很快就能抓住了 |
[17:11] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[17:12] | Sorry. I don’t mean to pry. | 抱歉 我不是想八卦 |
[17:17] | You know what? Maybe we should just go. | 或许我们该走了 |
[17:20] | Hey, hold on. This.. | 等等 这里 |
[17:21] | this is where we were the other day. | 这就是我们前几天来过的地方 |
[17:23] | Yeah, yeah. I’ll check over there. | 是的 是的 我去那边看看 |
[17:25] | You check back there. | 你去后面看看 |
[17:26] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:10] | Nicole? | 妮可 |
[18:16] | Well, at least you still look like Emily. | 至少你看上去还像艾米丽 |
[18:19] | What are you doing here? | 你来这干什么 |
[18:20] | Well, we finished the project. | 我们完成了项目 |
[18:21] | So I came back to see my dad | 所以我回来看我爸爸 |
[18:22] | and thought I’d make a little detour. | 然后绕路来看看你 |
[18:24] | Hey, do, either of you want coffee? | 你们想喝点咖啡吗 |
[18:27] | – Yeah. – I-I’ll do it. | -好的 -我去拿 |
[18:28] | No, no, no. I will get it. | 不不不 我去 |
[18:29] | Sit. Visit. | 坐 你们聊 |
[18:40] | Ezra…told you, didn’t he? | 以斯拉跟你说了 对吧 |
[18:43] | Don’t be mad at him, please. | 求你别生他的气 |
[18:44] | No. I-it’s okay. | 没有 没关系 |
[18:46] | I’d rather you find out the story from him | 我宁愿你是从他那里知道的 |
[18:48] | than me having to tell it again. | 这样我就不用再说一遍了 |
[18:54] | Doesn’t your dad live in Florida? | 你爸爸不是住在佛罗里达吗 |
[18:56] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[18:57] | All right, so you were more than just a little detour | 好吧 我绕了不止一点路 |
[19:00] | but, um, I didn’t want to do this over the phone. | 但是 我不想在电话里说这件事 |
[19:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:03] | What’s goin’ on? | 什么事 |
[19:05] | I’m a supervisor now | 我现在是辅导员了 |
[19:06] | and I have been asked to put together a team | 需要组建一个活动小组 |
[19:09] | for an eight week project in Thailand. | 完成一个在泰国进行八周的活动 |
[19:12] | And I have this crazy idea | 我有个疯狂的想法 |
[19:15] | of reuniting our Caribbean crew. | 想把我们加勒比小组重新召集起来 |
[19:18] | Is that crazy? | 是不是有点疯狂 |
[19:20] | – Uh, when does it start? – Mid-June. | -什么时候开始 -七月中旬 |
[19:21] | So basically, you could just fly | 所以基本上你只要穿着睡衣带着帽子 |
[19:23] | there in your cap and gown. | 飞过去就好了 |
[19:24] | But I’d.. I would want you to change | 当然你最好在活动的时候 |
[19:25] | before you pick up a power tool. | 换一身衣服 |
[19:30] | – You already made summer plans? – No. | -你已经有了暑期计划了吗 -没 |
[19:33] | You-you think it’s a bit far from home? | 你…你觉得离家太远了吗 |
[19:36] | No. | 不 |
[19:37] | You heard they have bugs down there | 你听说过那边有 |
[19:38] | the size of your head? | 跟你脑袋一样大的虫子吗 |
[19:40] | No. Yeah, yes. | 没 不 听说过 |
[19:43] | It’s not that, it’s just.. | 不是因为这些 只是… |
[19:48] | I’m still adjusting to being back. | 我还在适应刚回来的生活 |
[19:51] | And my mom has me in intensive therapy.. | 我妈妈还给我安排了各种心理治疗 |
[19:55] | I’m trying to help a new friend deal with everything and.. | 我在帮着一个新朋友处理一些事情 |
[20:01] | You know what, I.. | 你知道吗 我… |
[20:02] | …I shouldn’t be throwing this at you right now. | 我不应该在这个时候让你为难 |
[20:05] | I only brought it up because I remember | 我来找你是因为我记得 |
[20:07] | when you got off that plane.. | 你当时刚下飞机时… |
[20:09] | …you were a mess. | 你的样子一团糟 |
[20:11] | But within weeks, you had that.. | 但是几周之后 你就不一样了… |
[20:14] | …light in your eyes. | 你的眼睛里有光了 |
[20:16] | Helping other people really seemed to.. | 赠人玫瑰似乎确实手留余香… |
[20:20] | It did. | 没错 |
[20:23] | And it-it will again. | 下次也会一样的 |
[20:25] | You know, there’ll be other trips. | 还会有其他活动的 |
[20:26] | I’m in. | 我加入 |
[20:28] | – Wait, what? – Yeah. | -等下 什么 -对 |
[20:30] | I wanna do this one. | 我加入这次活动 |
[20:32] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[20:33] | Can I bring a friend? | 我能带一个朋友一起吗 |
[20:37] | You sure you don’t want some coffee or something? | 你确定你不想要一点咖啡或者其他什么吗 |
[20:39] | No, I’m okay. Thank you. | 不 不用了 谢谢 |
[20:43] | Um, you said he’ll be back in.. | 你说他一会就回来是吧 |
[20:44] | He’s just pickin’ up lunch. | 他只是去吃午饭了 |
[20:46] | Cool. | 好的 |
[20:51] | I know, I should just ask the gym to give me a new card | 我知道 我该让健身房给我换一张新卡 |
[20:53] | but they always charge me so much. | 但是他们收费太高了 |
[21:05] | 妈妈 你跟你姐谈过了吗 | |
[21:06] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[21:09] | Everything okay? | 一切还好吗 |
[21:11] | Yeah. It’s fine. It’s just my mom. | 没事 是我妈妈 |
[21:19] | Can I ask you a question? | 我能问你一个问题吗 |
[21:25] | Did anybody.. | 有人… |
[21:27] | …ever ask you to talk about it? | 问起过你到底发生什么了吗 |
[21:31] | Well.. | 有… |
[21:32] | …my mom keeps asking me to.. | 我妈妈一直问我… |
[21:37] | …I guess some reporters offered money. | 估计是有记者给钱要新闻线索 |
[21:42] | Who’s asking you? | 谁问你了 |
[21:45] | Um, my school, at graduation. | 我学校 毕业典礼上 |
[21:47] | Oh, right. | 对了 |
[21:49] | Emily told me. You’re the brainiac. | 艾米丽跟我说了 你是学霸 |
[21:52] | That’s not me. | 我不一样 |
[21:55] | I wish I had paid more attention at school. | 我真后悔当时在学校没好好学习 |
[21:57] | Why? | 为什么 |
[21:59] | I mean when I think about how much I used to sweat | 我是说当我想起自己曾经花了那么多心思 |
[22:01] | homework assignments and exams. | 在作业和考试上 |
[22:03] | It’s just a bunch of wasted energy. | 其实只是浪费精力而已 |
[22:05] | None of it matters. | 根本没什么用 |
[22:07] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[22:10] | If I could explain | 如果我能够解释清楚 |
[22:11] | how it felt to be down there | 被关在底下是什么感觉 |
[22:13] | and how it feels to be up here | 在上面又是什么感觉 |
[22:16] | I’d want everyone to hear it. | 那么我真希望大家都听我说说 |
[22:53] | Hey, you. | 是你啊 |
[22:55] | Hey, hi. | 你好 |
[22:57] | I’m just waiting for an order to.. | 我在等外带… |
[22:58] | …take home and, uh, eat. | 回家吃 |
[23:05] | You don’t need a book. | 你不需要看那种书 |
[23:08] | I was just killing time. | 我只是在消磨时间 |
[23:12] | Caleb, we may never know what happened her. | 凯勒 我们也许永远都不知道她到底发生了什么 |
[23:17] | And maybe she’ll tell you or me | 也许她有一天会告诉你或者我 |
[23:19] | or Dr. Sullivan, but maybe she won’t. | 或者沙利文医生 也可能根本不会说 |
[23:25] | I’m not even trying to force her to, you know. | 我并没有强迫她说 你知道的 |
[23:29] | I’m not trying to smother her. | 我并没有给她压力 |
[23:34] | I know. | 我知道 |
[23:36] | I know and I think | 我知道的 而且我觉得 |
[23:38] | on some level…she knows too. | 在某种程度上…她也知道 |
[23:44] | She just.. | 她只是… |
[23:46] | She likes to keep you guessing. | 她喜欢让你去猜她心思 |
[23:53] | You know…after her dad and I split up | 你知道…自从她爸爸和我分开之后 |
[23:57] | Hanna moved into my bedroom | 汉娜来我卧室 |
[23:58] | and we would watch movies late at night. | 我们晚上看电影 |
[24:00] | And she would laugh at the sad parts | 她在泪点大笑 |
[24:05] | and she’d sob at the jokes. | 在笑点大哭 |
[24:12] | I just feel like I’ve lost her. | 我只是觉得我失去她了 |
[24:17] | I think I saw a glimpse of the Hanna we know last night. | 我觉得我昨晚看到了以前的汉娜 |
[24:22] | She left the freezer door open | 她没关冰箱门 |
[24:24] | and defrosted like $80 worth of groceries. | 把价值80美金的东西都给解冻了 |
[24:28] | And after I marched upstairs and yelled at her, | 我上楼冲她喊了一通 |
[24:30] | she looked up at me and she was thrilled. | 她抬头看着我 特别开心 |
[24:35] | I’m not suggesting you yell at her. | 我并不是要你冲她喊 |
[24:37] | I’m just.. | 我只是… |
[24:40] | Just remember underneath it all, she is still in there. | 记住不管怎样 她一直都没变 |
[24:47] | It’s not just the junkyard, Emily, | 不只是垃圾场 艾米丽 |
[24:49] | it’s the bottle of hair color in the darkroom, | 还有暗房的那瓶染发膏 |
[24:51] | the text in Sullivan’s office. | 沙利文医生办公室的信息 |
[24:53] | I mean, how did A know we were all gonna be there | 我是说 A怎么能够在确切时间 |
[24:55] | at the exact same time? | 知道我们要去哪 |
[24:56] | Aria, it’s always been that way. | 艾瑞亚 一直都如此呀 |
[25:01] | Uh, hello? | 喂喂 |
[25:02] | Are you there? | 你还在听吗 |
[25:05] | Um, Em, I-I gotta go, | 艾米丽 我…我得先挂了 |
[25:07] | Ezra’s here. | 以斯拉来了 |
[25:11] | – Hi. – Hey. | -嗨 -你好 |
[25:12] | Um, so, I was just gonna drop this off | 我本来想把这放下就走的 |
[25:14] | but then I saw your car in the driveway. | 但是我看见你车停在那 |
[25:17] | You left your application | 你把你摄影比赛的申请表 |
[25:18] | for the photo competition at The Brew. | 忘在咖啡店了 |
[25:20] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:23] | And I-I saw that you needed a recommendation | 然后我看到你需要推荐信 |
[25:25] | so I wrote you one. | 所以我给你写了一个 |
[25:27] | Which I know is-is very presumptuous | 我知道这有点冒失 |
[25:30] | and if you want somebody else to write it– | 如果你想让别人写… |
[25:31] | No. | 不 |
[25:33] | No, I mean.. | 不 我是说… |
[25:36] | Who knows me better than you do? | 谁能比你更了解我呢 |
[25:46] | And you definitely used your creative writing skills. | 你确实发挥了你的写作能力 |
[25:48] | When.. When did I have a solo exhibit at The Brew? | 我…我什么时候在咖啡店办过个展啊 |
[25:52] | I might have embellished slightly. | 我可能确实有点过度润饰了 |
[25:54] | But I mean, I do have your self-portrait | 但是 我桌子上 |
[25:56] | hangin’ above my desk. | 确实有你的自画像啊 |
[25:58] | I did. I mean, I did. | 我是说 以前有 |
[26:03] | Well, I appreciate it. | 我很感激 |
[26:04] | – Thank you. – Yeah, anytime. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[26:11] | Whoa, what is that? | 那是什么 |
[26:17] | I did that. | 我做的 |
[26:19] | For my photos. | 为了拍照 |
[26:22] | Well, that-that certainly is…disturbing. | 那真的挺…挺吓人的 |
[26:25] | Not sure if I’d wanna have that | 我可能不会把那样的照片 |
[26:27] | hangin’ above my desk. | 挂在我的书桌前 |
[26:47] | I meant to call you, I’m so sorry. | 我本来要打给你的 抱歉 |
[26:51] | – Where are you going? – To my car. | -你要去哪儿 -上车 |
[26:53] | Look, I-I, I’m sorry, I didn’t make it today. | 抱歉我今天没去 |
[26:55] | I just came by to make sure you’re okay, and you are. | 我只是来看看你如何 看来挺好的 |
[26:59] | See ya. | 再见 |
[27:00] | Hold up. Can you please let me explain? | 等等 能不能让我解释一下 |
[27:04] | I-I skipped today’s meeting because I.. | 我今天没去是因为我… |
[27:07] | I decided that I’m gonna write that speech after all. | 我还是决定写那篇演讲稿 |
[27:09] | I don’t give a crap about the speech. | 我根本不在乎那个演讲 |
[27:12] | Don’t you get it? | 你还不明白吗 |
[27:14] | Uh, in my life, when someone doesn’t show up | 在我的世界 如果有人没出现 |
[27:16] | or answer the phone, there is a very real possibility | 或者不接电话 那么他们非常可能 |
[27:18] | that they’re lying in a gutter somewhere. | 就已经死在某个臭水沟里了 |
[27:21] | I didn’t.. | 我不… |
[27:23] | – I didn’t realize– – Yeah, I know. | -我不知道 -我明白 |
[27:30] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[27:34] | I know. | 我明白 |
[27:39] | Will you at least come inside and have a cup of coffee? | 你能不能至少进来喝杯咖啡 |
[27:45] | I can’t see you anymore. | 我不能再见你了 |
[27:47] | What? | 什么 |
[27:48] | Why? Are you seriously gonna cut me out of your life | 为什么 你真要把我从生命里剔除 |
[27:50] | because I skipped one meeting? | 就因为我错过一场劝诫会 |
[27:52] | No, I need to stop seeing you. | 我得这么做 |
[27:54] | Because every time you’re near me, I.. | 因为每次你接近我 我… |
[27:57] | I just wanna grab you and kiss you. | 我就想抓住你 吻你 |
[28:00] | And the fact that you have a boyfriend isn’t the problem. | 而且你有男朋友也不是问题 |
[28:04] | The problem is, I don’t care. | 问题是我根本不在乎 |
[28:23] | – Hey. – God, Caleb. | -嗨 -天啊 凯勒 |
[28:25] | I’m sorry, I-I didn’t mean to freak you out. | 抱歉 我不想吓唬你 |
[28:27] | I let myself in. Your mom made me a key. | 我自己进来了 你妈妈给了我一把钥匙 |
[28:30] | – Of course, she did. – Hanna, knock it off. | -显然 -别这样 |
[28:33] | Knock what off? | 别怎么样 |
[28:34] | I’m not the one who just shows up | 我才不会无缘无故 |
[28:35] | at someone’s door for no reason. | 跑到别人家 |
[28:39] | I have a reason. | 我来是有原因的 |
[29:21] | Sara? | 莎拉 |
[29:23] | What are you doing? What happened? | 你在做什么 怎么了 |
[29:24] | I will pay for the bike if-if they can’t fix it. | 如果自行车修不好了 我会赔 |
[29:27] | No, what happened to you? | 不 你怎么了 |
[29:28] | And if this doesn’t come out | 如果这个擦不掉 |
[29:30] | I’ll replace the whole carpet– | 我会换掉整片地毯 |
[29:31] | Hey, Sara, stop. Talk to me. | 莎拉 停下 告诉我 |
[29:33] | How did you get hurt? | 你在怎么受伤了 |
[29:34] | Were you in an accident? | 你出车祸了吗 |
[29:36] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[29:38] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[29:39] | You don’t know what? | 你不知道什么 |
[29:41] | If it happened on purpose. | 我不知道它是不是故意的 |
[29:43] | I-I turned onto that street behind the school | 我走到学校后面那条路 |
[29:48] | and I felt like I was being followed. | 觉得自己被人跟踪了 |
[29:50] | By who? | 被谁 |
[29:52] | There was this dark car, it was going real slow. | 有辆深色的车 开得非常慢 |
[29:54] | Did the car hit you? | 那辆车撞你了吗 |
[29:56] | It suddenly sped up, and… | 它突然加速 然后… |
[29:59] | the side mirror smashed into my elbow and.. | 车的侧镜猛撞上我的手肘 然后… |
[30:04] | …I-I have to clean this up before your mom sees it. | 我得在你妈妈进来前把这清干净 |
[30:06] | No, you don’t. I’ll do it, okay? | 不用 让我来 |
[30:08] | Just look at me. | 看着我就好 |
[30:09] | If I show you a picture | 如果我给你看一张照片 |
[30:10] | can you tell me if it was the same car? | 你能认出这是不是那辆车吗 |
[30:13] | Okay. | 试试 |
[30:16] | Look, is this it? | 看 是这辆车吗 |
[30:20] | – I think so. – Okay, listen to me. | -我觉得没错 -好 听我说 |
[30:22] | We may have figured out who’s doing this. | 我们可能查到是谁干的了 |
[30:24] | Who is we? | 我们都有谁 |
[30:25] | Sarah, you’re safe in this house, okay? | 莎拉 你在这里是安全的 |
[30:27] | A-and in three weeks, you and I can both get outta here. | 再过三周 我和你都可以离开这里 |
[30:30] | – We’ll get on a plane and– – What? | -我们会坐飞机去… -什么 |
[30:32] | A program I did a couple summers ago. | 一个几年前我参加过的夏季项目 |
[30:34] | They’re going to Thailand. | 他们这次要到泰国 |
[30:35] | And my supervisor said that I could take you. | 我认识的辅导员说我可以带你去 |
[30:37] | My mother won’t let me leave the country. | 我妈妈不会让我出国的 |
[30:40] | What if we talk to your caseworker? | 如果我们和社工谈谈呢 |
[30:41] | She can’t help me. No one can. | 他帮不了我 谁都帮不了我 |
[30:44] | Sara, I can help you, okay? | 莎拉 我可以帮你的 |
[30:46] | I won’t let anything happen to you. | 我不会让你有事的 |
[30:56] | Lesli experiments on animals? | 莱斯利拿动物做实验 |
[30:58] | Of course she does. What do you think we are to her? | 是她的作风 你觉得我们对她来说算什么 |
[31:01] | You guys, less talking, more looking. | 你们几个少说话多留意 |
[31:03] | – Which one is her desk? – Umm…wait, this is it. | -那张是她的桌子 -等等 是这张 |
[31:07] | Alright. What am I supposed to be looking for? | 好的 我该找什么 |
[31:10] | Well, she’s furnished an underground bunker | 她布置了一个地下监狱 |
[31:12] | so I’m guessing she must have a stack of receipts | 所以我才她肯定有像电话簿 |
[31:13] | the size of a phone book. | 那么厚的一叠发票 |
[31:17] | So, Ezra came to my house. | 以斯拉来过我家 |
[31:20] | I came really close to telling him. | 我差点就要告诉他了 |
[31:22] | Telling him what? | 告诉他什么 |
[31:23] | About why we’re here. Everything. | 告诉他我们在这里 所有这一切 |
[31:26] | I hate lying to him. | 我讨厌欺骗他 |
[31:28] | Okay, but you guys aren’tven together anymore | 好吧 但你们已经分手了 |
[31:30] | so why do you feel like you owe him? | 为什么还觉得你欠他什么 |
[31:31] | No, it’s not about owing him | 不 不是欠他什么 |
[31:32] | it’s just who I turn to in times like this | 只是他是我在这种情况下想找的 |
[31:35] | who makes me feel safe. | 能给我安全感的人 |
[31:40] | Is that really fair to him? | 这对他来说公平吗 |
[31:49] | What the hell was that? | 那是什么东西 |
[32:08] | Spencer, what are you.. What are you doing? | 斯宾塞 你在…你在做什么 |
[32:11] | Wait. | 等等 |
[32:12] | Why am I beeping? I haven’t even stolen anything yet. | 为什么我会有声音 我还没偷东西呢 |
[32:20] | Spencer! Say something! Why are we, like, radioactive? | 斯宾塞 说句话 为什么我们带辐射 |
[32:24] | Bitch chipped us. | 那贱人给我们装了芯片 |
[32:35] | She chipped us? | 给我们装了芯片 |
[32:36] | She friggin’ chipped us? | 她真的给我们装了芯片 |
[32:39] | – Well, how do we get it out? – She chipped us in the bunker. | -那我们要怎么取出来 -她在地牢里装的 |
[32:42] | That’s why we were drugged. | 所以才要对我们下药 |
[32:43] | Yeah, just like every other animal she sicked on us. | 对 就像其他恶心到我们的动物那样 |
[32:45] | Birds, snakes, wild horses. | 鸟啊 蛇啊 野马啊 |
[32:47] | Okay, we can stand here and list A’s greatest hits | 我们可以留在这 列举A的丰功伟绩 |
[32:49] | but we still need something real to give to the police. | 但我们得有真凭实据给警察才行 |
[32:51] | So, Aria, please keep on checking the desks. | 艾瑞亚 请你继续检查桌子 |
[32:53] | Hanna, let’s check these shelves. | 汉娜 我们检查柜子 |
[32:56] | Why can’t we just hand over our heads? | 为什么不直接交上我们的脑袋就好 |
[33:04] | Hey, um, the copy shop’s printer ran out of ink | 打印店的打印机没墨了 |
[33:08] | so I may have to show you the good pictures on my phone. | 所以我只能用手机给你看照片了 |
[33:12] | I can’t go. | 我去不了了 |
[33:14] | Why? Wh-what happened? Did your mom.. | 为什么 怎么了 是你妈妈… |
[33:15] | No, I-it’s not my mom. | 不是因为我妈妈 |
[33:17] | I.. | 我… |
[33:19] | The friend I wanted to bring | 我想带她一起去的朋友 |
[33:22] | I can’t leave her behind. | 我不能丢下她不管 |
[33:24] | Her home situation’s a disaster. | 她家里现在一团糟 |
[33:27] | You know, she’s still trying to figure out | 她还在努力搞清楚 |
[33:28] | how to stand on her own and.. | 如何振作起来 |
[33:32] | …and… | 而且 |
[33:34] | You’re the only thing holding her up. | 你是她唯一的支柱 |
[33:37] | You know, I’ve only known her for a couple of weeks, but.. | 其实我才认识她几周 但是 |
[33:40] | …it’s just been intense. | 却发生了很多事 |
[33:43] | She’s still trapped in a nightmare. | 她还被困在一个噩梦中 |
[33:47] | Well, I-I think you all are. | 我觉得你们都是 |
[33:53] | You’re right. | 没错 |
[33:55] | But there are moments when I’m with her | 但有时候我跟她在一起时 |
[33:57] | and I completely forget. | 我会完全忘记自己的噩梦 |
[34:00] | You know, it’s like, she’s helping me more than I’m helping her. | 就好像她帮我比我帮她还多 |
[34:06] | Em.. | 艾米 |
[34:09] | …is Sara capable of returning your feelings? | 莎拉能回应你这种感情吗 |
[34:14] | What? No, no, no, that-that’s not what I’m feeling. | 什么 不不 你误会了 |
[34:17] | I’m just.. | 我… |
[34:22] | I’m sorry, you came all the way out here | 抱歉 你大老远跑来 |
[34:24] | and I should’ve waited a day to give you an answer. | 我应该等一天给你个答案的 |
[34:28] | Well, I-I don’t know about you, but.. | 虽然我不知道你怎么看 但 |
[34:31] | …I’m still really glad I made the trip. | 我还是很高兴来了 |
[35:18] | 玫瑰镇警察局 汉娜·玛琳 | |
[35:18] | 警告 电网危险 | |
[35:19] | Can anybody hear me? | 有人能听到吗 |
[35:33] | Hanna, what are you doing? | 汉娜 你在做什么 |
[35:36] | She doesn’t get to keep anybody in cages anymore. | 不能让她再把谁关在笼子里了 |
[35:38] | – Stop. – I’m letting them out. | -住手 -我要放它们走 |
[35:41] | Hanna, get away from the window | 汉娜 从窗户那边走开 |
[35:42] | you’re gonna set off the alarm. | 这样会触发警报的 |
[35:43] | – I don’t care. – What? | -我不管 -什么 |
[35:44] | You will when the campus police show up! | 等校园公安处的人来了就惨了 |
[35:45] | Just get away from the window. | 快离开窗边 |
[35:51] | Okay, stay back. | 退后 |
[35:52] | Move really slowly. | 慢慢来 |
[35:53] | These are not cuddly animals. | 它们可不友好 |
[35:56] | Wait, why is it moving like that? | 它为什么那样动啊 |
[35:58] | Is it on speed or something? | 要跑了还是什么吗 |
[35:59] | Hanna, it’s a lab! It could be on a lot of things, okay? | 汉娜 这里是实验室 它可能被用了很多药 |
[36:01] | Starting with anthrax! | 说不定它带有炭疽病毒呢 |
[36:02] | Just stay calm. | 保持冷静 |
[36:04] | Guys, hey. | 姐妹们 |
[36:06] | – Check out this invoice. – Aria. | -你们看这张发票 -艾瑞亚 |
[36:07] | She just ordered like a dozen.. | 她订购了好多… |
[36:11] | Don’t scream, you’re gonna make it worse. | 不要叫 否则情况会更糟 |
[36:12] | Is there another light we can turn on? | 还能开别的灯吗 |
[36:13] | No. They’re nocturnal, okay? | 不行 它们是夜行动物 |
[36:15] | I don’t wanna traumatize them any more than they already have been. | 我可不想给它们造成更严重的创伤 |
[36:17] | We just need to get them back in their cages. | 我们只要把它们弄回笼子就可以了 |
[36:19] | – Them? – Yes, there’s rats too. | -它们 -对 还有老鼠 |
[36:20] | And they jump. | 而且都活蹦乱跳 |
[36:23] | Do you guys have any food? | 你们带食物了吗 |
[36:27] | Do they eat cheese sticks? | 它们吃芝士条吗 |
[36:37] | Hey, Spencer, not all of them, that’s my dinner. | 斯宾塞 别都给它们吃了 那可是我的晚餐 |
[36:38] | Shut up. | 别闹 |
[36:53] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[36:57] | What just happened? | 怎么回事 |
[36:58] | Why’d the lights go out? | 灯为什么灭了 |
[37:00] | Have you guys lost your minds? | 你们都疯了吗 |
[37:05] | Mona, you followed us here again? | 梦娜 你又跟踪我们吗 |
[37:06] | Why did you turn the lights off? | 你为什么把灯关掉 |
[37:08] | So the security guard wouldn’t see us. | 为了不让保安发现我们 |
[37:10] | Us? Oh, save it, Mona. You are not one of us. | 我们 别逗了 梦娜 你不是我们的人 |
[37:13] | You’re working for A. | 你跟A是一伙的 |
[37:14] | You and Lesli Stone are going down. | 你和莱斯利·斯通要完蛋了 |
[37:16] | We have what we need and we’re giving it straight to the police. | 我们拿到证据了 要马上交给警方 |
[37:19] | This college will prosecute. | 学校会起诉你们的 |
[37:21] | I’m just trying to save you from yourselves. | 我只是不想看你们自己害自己 |
[37:22] | Cut the crap, Mona! | 省省吧 梦娜 |
[37:24] | The only thing you’re trying to protect | 你唯一不想看到的 |
[37:25] | is Lesli’s vendetta against us. | 是莱斯利复仇失败吧 |
[37:27] | Yeah, which is crazy because we had nothing to do | 对 你才是疯了 因为我们 |
[37:28] | with what happened to Bethany! | 跟宝芬妮的事根本没关系 |
[37:29] | Yeah, we had never even heard of Lesli’s friend | 对 在莱斯利的朋友被发现在艾莉森的墓里之前 |
[37:31] | until she was found in Alison’s grave! | 我们甚至根本都没听说过她 |
[37:33] | Her friend? Where did it say in Lesli’s file | 她的朋友 莱斯利的病例里哪里写了 |
[37:35] | that she was friends with Bethany Young? | 她跟宝芬妮·杨是朋友 |
[37:37] | – She hated that girl. – Oh, really? | -她讨厌那个女孩 -真的吗 |
[37:39] | And I suppose she hated Charles too? | 那她也恨查尔斯喽 |
[37:41] | So much that she had to start pretending to be him. | 太恨他 所以才假装成他 |
[37:43] | Lesli is not pretending to be Charles. | 莱斯利并没有假装是查尔斯 |
[37:45] | She’s just pretending to be stable. | 她只是假装自己是正常人 |
[37:48] | That’s why she didn’t want anyone to see that file. | 所以她才不想让任何人看到她的病例 |
[37:50] | She was in Radley the same time as Charles. | 查尔斯在拉德里的时候她刚好也在 |
[37:52] | You’re telling me that Lesli never even– | 你还说莱斯利甚至从没… |
[37:54] | I asked her myself. | 我亲自问的她 |
[37:55] | She’d only heard Charles’ name once. | 她只听到过查尔斯的名字一次 |
[37:57] | The night that Bethany snuck out of Radley and never came back. | 就在宝芬妮偷溜出拉德里再也没回去那晚 |
[38:01] | Charles snuck out that night too. | 那晚查尔斯也溜出去了 |
[38:02] | Wait. That was the night that Alison disappeared. | 等等 艾莉森就是在那晚失踪的 |
[38:05] | Charles was already dead by then. | 那时候查尔斯不是已经死了吗 |
[38:07] | Not according to Lesli. | 莱斯利不是这么说的 |
[38:09] | They were looking for two patients. | 他们当时失踪了两个病人 |
[38:10] | The entire place went on lockdown | 因为宝芬妮和查尔斯 |
[38:11] | because of Bethany and Charles. | 整个拉德里都关了 |
[38:13] | He had to be dead, Mona. He donated his organs. | 他肯定死了 梦娜 他把器官都捐献了 |
[38:15] | Show her, Spencer. | 给她看看 斯宾塞 |
[38:21] | Look. | 你看 |
[38:22] | Spencer, why did you just give her those? | 斯宾塞 你把资料给她干什么 |
[38:23] | Don’t worry, I made copies. | 没事 我复印了 |
[38:25] | This donation form’s a sham. | 这份捐献表是假的 |
[38:26] | Look at the medications Charles was taking. | 查尔斯服用了那么多药 |
[38:28] | Nobody would want his liver. | 怎么会有人要他的肝 |
[38:29] | He’s not an eligible donor. | 他不符合捐献条件 |
[38:31] | – So what are you saying? – What, that Charles is alive? | -那你是什么意思 -难道查尔斯还活着吗 |
[38:34] | Of course, and probably planning something big | 当然 而且现在可能在策划什么大事 |
[38:36] | and wanted to keep us distracted. | 他想一直分散我们的注意力 |
[38:38] | – Lesli’s just easy pickings. – We have a picture. | -莱斯利好对付而已 -我们有照片 |
[38:40] | And the person in the hoodie is not a guy. | 穿连帽衫的那个人不是男的 |
[38:42] | Spencer, if you caught A in a photo | 斯宾塞 如果你拍到了A |
[38:44] | it’s because A wanted to be caught. | 那肯定是因为A想被拍到 |
[39:10] | He was a patient there, how could no one know this? | 他曾是那里的病人 怎么会没人知道 |
[39:14] | Yeah.. Uh, yeah.. Thank you…for your time. | 好 谢谢 麻烦你了 |
[39:30] | Charles chipped all of us. | 查尔斯给我们所有人装了芯片 |
[39:33] | That’s why it hurts when you press on it. | 所以你按的时候才会疼 |
[39:38] | And you think the person who did this to us | 你觉得给我们装芯片的人 |
[39:40] | the person who’s after us is Charles? | 想害我们的人是查尔斯吗 |
[39:41] | The dead Charles? | 去世的查尔斯 |
[39:43] | He never was and I knew it. | 他根本没死 我早就说过 |
[39:45] | He tried to make us believe he was dead | 他想让我们以为他死了 |
[39:46] | because he had to. | 因为他不得不如此 |
[39:47] | I mean, the only reason he gave his name up was because | 他之所以告诉我们自己的名字只是因为 |
[39:49] | he thought we’d never get out of that hellhole. | 他以为我们永远逃不出那个鬼地方 |
[39:52] | Okay, so what was Lesli? | 好吧 那莱斯利呢 |
[39:54] | A speed bump. On the way to finding Charles. | 障碍而已 我们找查尔斯的障碍 |
[39:58] | But we will. | 但我们一定会找到的 |
[41:31] | Sara, I was just… | 莎拉 我… |
[41:59] | 亲爱的爸爸 回家给我庆祝生日吧 你应该准备个派对的 我是为你而死 爱你的查尔斯 |