时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | So you think Jason’s gonna meet Charles somewhere tonight? | 你觉得杰森今晚要和查尔斯碰面吗 |
[00:04] | I put one of Caleb’s GPS trackers on Jason’s car. | 我在杰森车上放了凯勒的定位仪 |
[00:07] | So the second he moves, we can follow him to A. | 他一行动 我们就能跟着他找到A |
[00:09] | I came alone. Just like you asked. | 按你说的 就我一个人来 |
[00:11] | That scholarship I got from the Carissimi Group… | 我从卡里西米公司那获得的奖学金 |
[00:13] | Their homepage looks like it’s some sort of investment firm. | 他们的主页看起来倒像是某个投资公司 |
[00:16] | Sara, I was just… | 莎拉 我… |
[00:20] | – Nicole Gordon. – Hi. | -我叫妮可·戈登 -你好 |
[00:27] | Didn’t we talk about the contest? | 我们没谈过比赛的事吗 |
[00:28] | – What, what contest? – The Cardillo fellowship. | -什么比赛 -卡迪罗奖学金 |
[00:31] | It’s a cash prize and a summer internship at a magazine. | 获奖者有现金奖励 暑期还能去杂志社实习 |
[00:33] | Charlie, don’t. | 查理 不要 |
[00:38] | Lorenzo, are you okay? | 洛伦佐 你还好吗 |
[00:39] | My name is Alison Dilaurentis. | 我叫艾莉森·迪劳伦提斯 |
[00:41] | I know who A is. | 我知道A是谁 |
[00:42] | His name is Charles Dilaurentis and he’s my brother. | 他叫查尔斯·迪劳伦提斯 是我的哥哥 |
[00:45] | Authorities have named Charles Dilaurentis | 当局已经将查尔斯·迪劳伦提斯 |
[00:48] | as a lead suspect in the kidnapping of five Rosewood teens | 列为绑架玫瑰镇五名少女 |
[00:52] | as well as a sixth victim from Courtland. | 和一名考特兰青少年的头号嫌疑犯 |
[00:55] | both state and local police remain tight-lipped… | 而州警察局和当地警察局对此都守口如瓶 |
[00:57] | Hey, did, uh, did Ali turn in those home movies to the cops? | 艾莉有没有把那些家庭录像带交给警察 |
[01:00] | The ones that Charles left at her house? | 查尔斯放在她家的那些 |
[01:02] | Yeah, I think so. Why? | 交了吧 怎么了 |
[01:04] | Maybe they could do one of those age-progression sketches. | 也许他们可以推测出他长大后的样子 |
[01:06] | We could finally put a face to the name. | 我们也可以知道他长什么样了 |
[01:08] | And maybe someone could put a fist to that face. | 也许有人也可以对着他的脸挥上一拳呢 |
[01:10] | Well, we are officially out of beans. | 我们家没咖啡豆了 |
[01:12] | What did we miss? | 我们错过了什么 |
[01:14] | Toby says that the highway patrol | 托比说高速公路巡警已经在 |
[01:15] | is setting up checkpoints at all the state borders. | 所有的州界设置了检查点 |
[01:18] | Did he saying anything else | 他不小心吃了你的 |
[01:19] | after he accidentally ate half your stash? | 大麻布朗尼后还说什么别的了吗 |
[01:22] | – He’s texting me. That’s a win. – Hey, guys, shh. | -他发短信了 已经不错了 -姑娘们 |
[01:24] | Though police have yet to comment officially. | 虽然警方还未做出官方回应 |
[01:26] | inside sources speculate that the former Radley patient | 有内部消息称这位拉德里曾经的病人 |
[01:29] | could be responsible for the unsolved murder | 可能是杀害其母亲杰西卡·迪劳伦提斯的凶手 |
[01:31] | of his mother, Jessica Dilaurentis. | 而这桩谋杀案至今尚未侦破 |
[01:34] | One of the first responding officers on the scene | 现场其中一个对此做出回应的警员 |
[01:37] | suffered minor injuries in pursuit of the suspect… | 在追捕犯罪嫌疑人的时候受了轻伤… |
[01:39] | – Did you know about this? – No. | -你知道这个吗 -不知道 |
[01:42] | You should probably ask your dad. | 你应该去问问你爸爸 |
[01:43] | Yeah, like he’d give a straight answer. | 是啊 好像他会告诉我们似的 |
[01:44] | …Felony assault to officer Malone.. | 这是一项重罪 据马龙警官所说… |
[01:48] | Okay. Well, if it is true, it’s awful. | 如果这是真的 那太糟了 |
[01:50] | Ali’s mom is practically the only person who visited him, | 艾莉的妈妈是唯一去探望过他的人 |
[01:52] | who even knew that Charles existed. | 而且是唯一知道查尔斯还活着的人 |
[01:54] | And he used her to fertilize Spencer’s petunias. | 而他却用她给斯宾塞的牵牛花做肥料 |
[01:56] | – My mom grows azaleas. – Whatever. | -我妈种的是杜鹃 -无所谓 |
[01:58] | Charles is vicious. We know all that. | 查尔斯心理阴暗 我们都清楚 |
[02:00] | And now everyone else knows it too. | 现在人人都知道了 |
[02:06] | We had birthday cake. | 我们一起吃了生日蛋糕 |
[02:08] | That day at the arcade when Jason and I met him. | 那天杰森和我在游乐场见他的时候 |
[02:12] | Charles gave me his frosting. | 查尔斯把他的糖霜给我了 |
[02:13] | How does that turn into vicious? | 他怎么会变得心理阴暗呢 |
[02:16] | We’re probably done watching this, right? | 我们还是别看这个了 好吗 |
[02:23] | Do you remember anything else? | 你还记得别的事吗 |
[02:26] | He cried when it was time to leave. | 我们要分开的时候他哭了 |
[02:30] | Said it was the best birthday he ever had. | 他说这是他过得最开心的一个生日 |
[02:33] | The person they’re describing on the news… | 新闻上说的这个人… |
[02:35] | I mean, I don’t even know who that is. | 我都不知道这是谁 |
[02:36] | You played skeeball, once. | 你玩过一次滑雪球 |
[02:39] | I wouldn’t call that family bonding. | 我也不会说那是你们家的亲子游戏啊 |
[02:40] | Hanna. | 汉娜 |
[02:41] | I think what Hanna’s trying to say is that | 我想汉娜想说的是 |
[02:42] | it’s hard for us to imagine that A is actually your brother. | 我们很难想象A居然是你的哥哥 |
[02:46] | No, what’s hard to imagine is that you feel | 不 真正难想象的是 |
[02:47] | even the slightest bit of pity for Charles. | 你居然还有点同情查尔斯 |
[02:50] | Little harsh, Hanna– | 别说得这么难听 汉娜… |
[02:51] | He’s been out for blood, for all of us! | 他毫无血性 对我们所有人都这样 |
[02:53] | And he’s come way too close more than once. | 而且他不止一次做出非常过分的事 |
[02:55] | We hear you, but it’s unfair to Ali right now– | 我们懂你 但现在这么说对艾莉不公平… |
[02:56] | Why are you trying to shut me up, Spencer? | 你为什么想让我闭嘴 斯宾塞 |
[02:58] | I’m just saying what you guys are thinking. | 我只是把你们的想法说出来而已 |
[03:00] | If you guys are too scared to be honest, then fine. | 如果你们不敢说实话 没关系 |
[03:02] | I will do it for you. | 我来替你们说 |
[03:04] | I’m sorry, Alison. | 对不起 艾莉森 |
[03:06] | I know this must really suck for you. | 我知道这件事对你来说很揪心 |
[03:07] | But I’m not gonna sit here | 但我不会坐在这儿 |
[03:09] | and help you give A the benefit of the doubt. | 帮你为A开脱 |
[03:12] | I hope the police catch him because there’s nothing | 我希望警察能抓到他 |
[03:14] | they could do to him that’s worse than what he did to us. | 因为警察对他绝不可能像他对我们那样残忍 |
[03:46] | Jessica donated her time and money to a lot of causes. | 杰西卡会对很多事倾注时间和金钱 |
[03:49] | I’m sure her husband will be able to explain. | 我相信她丈夫会解释的 |
[03:51] | Mom, I keep telling you | 妈妈 我一直跟你说 |
[03:53] | Mrs. Dilaurentis gave money to the Carissimi Group | 迪劳伦提斯夫人投钱给卡里西米公司 |
[03:55] | to support Charles because his dad abandoned him. | 来资助查尔斯是因为他爸爸遗弃了他 |
[03:59] | And you believe this Charles person used that money | 你觉得是这个查尔斯用那笔钱 |
[04:01] | to give you a scholarship? | 给了你奖学金 |
[04:03] | Why? | 为什么呢 |
[04:04] | A gives so that A can take away. | A只有给了你什么 才能把它夺走 |
[04:06] | That’s how he plays the game. | 这就是他戏弄你的方式 |
[04:09] | Mr. Dilaurentis did not return your phone calls. | 迪劳伦提斯先生不回你电话 |
[04:11] | He’s not at the house, he’s not at the Rosewood office. | 他不在家 也不在玫瑰镇警局 |
[04:13] | He doesn’t wanna talk to us, so we should just turn over | 他不想跟我们说话 我们应该把钱上交 |
[04:16] | the money and let him explain it to the police. | 让他去跟警察解释 |
[04:18] | Listen, I know you’re feeling unsettled | 听着 我知道查尔斯还逍遥法外 |
[04:20] | with Charles still at large. I just wish you’d trust | 你放不下心来 我只是希望你相信 |
[04:22] | that this is the best way to help. | 这是最能帮到你的办法 |
[04:24] | If you’re still feeling this way after we talk to Kenneth | 如果我们和肯尼思谈过 你还这么觉得 |
[04:27] | we’ll go straight to Lieutenant Tanner. | 我们就直接去找坦纳副队 |
[04:29] | Deal? | 行吗 |
[04:31] | Come on, his office is just around the corner. | 走 他办公室就在拐角处 |
[04:38] | Well, at least now we know where he’s hiding. | 至少我们现在知道他人躲哪儿了 |
[04:41] | – Let’s just get this over with. – Wait. | -我们直接冲进去 -慢着 |
[04:44] | If we go over there, they’re just gonna turn the cameras | 如果直接过去 他们只会把镜头转向你 |
[04:46] | on you which is the last thing I want to happen. | 我最不希望发生这种事 |
[04:50] | We’re gonna need to find another way to reach him. | 我们得再找办法联系他 |
[04:51] | Well, I don’t want this money. It doesn’t feel right. | 我不想要这笔钱 感觉不对 |
[04:54] | And I don’t want you to give up the chance at a future | 如果能把事情澄清 我希望你 |
[04:56] | if we can clear this out. | 别放弃自己的前途 |
[04:58] | You deserve to be able to go to college | 在经历过这一切后 |
[05:00] | after all that you’ve been through. | 你应该去上大学 |
[05:05] | Come on. | 走 |
[05:08] | I just can’t imagine facing the person that did that to you. | 我只是无法想象面对那样对你的人 |
[05:11] | Well, we didn’t actually see him. | 其实我们没看清 |
[05:13] | Things… got hairy fast. | 情况急转直下 |
[05:16] | Well, I’m just glad you and your friends are okay. | 很高兴你和你朋友们没事 |
[05:19] | Did you really think you could catch him though? | 但你们真认为只凭你们自己 |
[05:20] | On your own? | 能抓到他吗 |
[05:22] | To be honest, I don’t really know what we were thinking. | 其实我不知道我们当时的想法 |
[05:25] | Well, how do you know he was gonna be there? | 你们怎么知道他会去那里 |
[05:29] | On the news, they, um | 新闻上没说 |
[05:30] | haven’t said if this guy sent a message | 那人有没有发信息 |
[05:32] | or if it was some kind of trap or anything– | 或那是不是陷阱什么的 |
[05:34] | Can we just move on? | 能换个话题吗 |
[05:37] | It was scary. Someone got hurt, but I don’t, I don’t– | 当时很可怕 有人受伤了 但我没有 |
[05:39] | Yeah, um, sure. I’m sorry, I was.. | 当然 我很抱歉 我… |
[05:41] | I was just concerned, that’s all. | 我只是很关心 |
[05:45] | Uh, they, um, used one of your photos to advertise. | 他们用你的照片打广告 |
[05:49] | I’m guessing that means they’re into your work. | 他们应该挺喜欢你的作品 |
[05:51] | And I’m guessing that this is as close as I’ll get | 我觉得我很有机会能在 |
[05:54] | to seeing my photos on an actual gallery wall. | 一家真正美术馆的墙上看到我的照片 |
[05:57] | Well, I figured since you weren’t gonna be there tonight | 我想既然你今晚去不了 |
[05:59] | you would at least want to see this. | 至少会想看到这个 |
[06:02] | – Well, thanks for bringing me one. – Yeah. | -谢谢你帮我带了一张 -客气 |
[06:04] | Oh, and good luck tonight. | 祝你今晚好运 |
[06:05] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:06] | – Yeah. Have fun. – Alright. I will. | -玩得开心 -行 我会的 |
[06:09] | – Bye. – Bye. | -拜 -拜 |
[06:19] | Is that Clark? | 那是克拉克吗 |
[06:21] | I was hoping I’d get a chance to meet him. | 我还希望有机会能认识他呢 |
[06:23] | Is that why you were eavesdropping? | 这就是你偷听的理由吗 |
[06:25] | You just met the guy. | 你刚认识这人 |
[06:26] | He sure was asking a lot of questions. | 他问的问题绝对太多了 |
[06:28] | Oh, he’s just worried about me. | 他只是担心我 |
[06:30] | No need to be suspicious. | 没必要起疑心 |
[06:31] | Honestly, I’m suspicious of everyone these days. | 其实我最近对谁都起疑心 |
[06:34] | Well, Clark is not some blue-eyed blond Dilaurentis boy. | 克拉克不是蓝眼金发的迪劳伦提斯家的孩子 |
[06:39] | Relax. | 放心 |
[06:40] | You all could have gotten hurt. | 你们可能都会受伤 |
[06:42] | Rushing in to confront Charles like that. | 那样跑去与查尔斯对质 |
[06:45] | I’ll relax when he’s in custody. | 他被抓我才放心 |
[06:46] | I know. We screwed up. | 我知道我们搞砸了 |
[06:50] | Maybe if I had called the cops earlier. | 也许如果我早点报警 |
[06:53] | Look.. | 听着 |
[06:55] | …you had a chance to corner Charles, and you took it. | 你们本来有机会围剿查尔斯 也利用了机会 |
[06:58] | I mean, I don’t like it, but.. | 虽然我不太喜欢 |
[07:00] | …I get it. | 但我能理解 |
[07:03] | I wish my mom would get it. | 我希望我妈也能理解 |
[07:05] | She still doesn’t want you to go to the gallery opening tonight? | 她还是不想你参加美术馆开幕式吗 |
[07:07] | We’re going to Mike’s sports banquet. | 我们要去迈克的运动会 |
[07:09] | She convinced my dad that it’s better we stay close to home. | 她说服我爸 家人最好待在一起 |
[07:13] | Uh, you’ve worked so hard to get to this place. | 你好不容易才取得今天的成绩 |
[07:14] | There-there’s gotta be something that we can say or do. | 肯定还有我们能说能做的 |
[07:17] | I-I could offer to be your, um personal bodyguard. | 我能当你的私人保镖 |
[07:20] | That would help. | 应该会有帮助 |
[07:21] | Maybe you should talk to Tanner? | 也许你该找坦纳谈 |
[07:23] | Uh, there’s been cops posted outside the house for weeks. | 外面通告有警察巡逻好几周了 |
[07:25] | Maybe if a car followed us down there. | 要是有警车跟着我们过去也许能行 |
[07:27] | That is an excellent idea you just gave me. | 你刚帮我想到一个绝妙的办法 |
[07:29] | Who? Me? | 谁 我吗 |
[07:31] | No, I just sell books and coffee. | 我只是卖卖书和咖啡 |
[07:37] | You can fix it with your friends, Ali. | 你能和你朋友们说明白 艾莉 |
[07:39] | They just need help understanding. | 她们只是需要理解 |
[07:41] | They don’t get it. And my dad. | 她们不懂 还有我爸 |
[07:43] | I thought I was doing the right thing calling the police. | 我觉得我应该报警 |
[07:46] | Charles threatened him. | 查尔斯威胁他 |
[07:47] | And now he’s treating me like I’m the threat. | 现在他却把我当威胁 |
[07:50] | I’ve seen him when he’s upset. | 我见过你爸不爽的样子 |
[07:52] | I don’t like the sound of that. | 我不喜欢那种语气 |
[07:53] | No. | 不是 |
[07:55] | He’s just shutting me out. | 他故意疏远我 |
[07:57] | Ever since that night at the arcade | 游乐场那晚后 |
[07:59] | the only person he’s opening up to about Charles is Tanner. | 他唯一愿意敞开心扉谈查尔斯的人就是坦纳 |
[08:02] | She needs to know who she’s dealing with. | 她得清楚自己要对付什么人 |
[08:05] | Don’t I deserve to know that too? | 难道我就不该知道吗 |
[08:09] | It must be hard.. | 这肯定很不容易 |
[08:12] | …knowing the person responsible for all of this | 知道要为这一切负责的人 |
[08:13] | is your brother. | 竟是自己的哥哥 |
[08:20] | I just hate that you got hurt. | 我只是不爽你受伤 |
[08:22] | Hey, your friends could have gotten hurt too. | 你朋友们本来也可能受伤 |
[08:25] | I just wish I could have stopped him. | 我只希望自己能阻止他 |
[08:27] | Made him answer for what he’s done. | 为他的所作所为负责 |
[08:29] | You tried. | 你尽力了 |
[08:31] | You were doing your job. | 你尽到职责了 |
[08:33] | Well, now that everything’s out in the open | 既然我俩的关系都明摆着了 |
[08:35] | I have a more personal stake in the outcome. | 现在是公事也是私事了 |
[08:40] | I got a buddy on Tanner’s team. I’ll make a call. | 我有个兄弟在坦纳的队伍 我给他打个电话 |
[08:43] | You don’t have to do that. | 你没必要这样 |
[08:44] | I’ve got one good arm. I’ll use it to dial. | 我还有条胳膊没受伤 可以拨电话 |
[08:47] | After you eat your soup. | 你先喝汤 |
[08:51] | All the healing power goes away | 用微波炉重新加热 |
[08:53] | when you re-heat homemade soup in the microwave, so.. | 自家煲的汤 治愈能力就消失了哦 |
[08:56] | You made me soup? | 你为我煲了汤 |
[08:58] | I made you soup. | 我为你煲了汤 |
[08:59] | I couldn’t think of a better way to say thank you. | 我想不到更好的办法谢你 |
[09:03] | I can. | 我想得到 |
[09:11] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[09:13] | She won’t even go to the police until she talks to Mr. D. | 她要先和迪先生谈才去找警察 |
[09:16] | Isn’t that like withholding evidence | 难道那不像是在隐瞒证据 |
[09:18] | or obstruction of justice or something? | 或是妨碍司法公正吗 |
[09:20] | I know your mom’s hardly violating the omnibus clause. | 我知道你妈没违反综合条款 |
[09:23] | The what clause? | 什么条款 |
[09:25] | You know what? I don’t even care. | 算了 我一点也不在乎 |
[09:27] | The point is, I object. | 关键是我反对 |
[09:29] | The cops could have used that check | 警察本能利用那张支票 |
[09:30] | to trace that scholarship right into A’s wallet. | 从奖学金追查到A的账户 |
[09:32] | Look, we don’t need forensic accounting, Hanna, | 不用你教法务会计学 汉娜 |
[09:34] | but we need to figure out if the person signing those checks | 我们只用知道签支票的人究竟是不是 |
[09:36] | is actually Charles Dilaurentis. | 查尔斯·迪劳伦提斯 |
[09:40] | So you were gonna intern at the Carissimi Group? | 所以你要去卡里西米集团实习吗 |
[09:42] | It’s an idea. The application deadline is.. | 是个办法 申请截止时间是 |
[09:46] | …two weeks ago. | 两周前 |
[09:48] | Yeah, and they only give internships for college credit. | 而且他们只给有大学生贷款的人提供实习 |
[09:51] | We haven’t even graduated high school yet. | 我们高中还没毕业呢 |
[09:53] | You know, I’ve always wondered about college credit. | 我一直想知道大学生贷款 |
[09:56] | Is that, like, when you show up for class | 是不是就是你去上课 |
[09:57] | and they give you some money back? | 然后他们退给你钱 |
[09:58] | Because I could really be into that. | 我很喜欢这种事 |
[10:00] | No, Hanna, college credit is.. | 不 汉娜 大学生贷款是 |
[10:03] | What if we give the money back? | 要是我们退钱呢 |
[10:05] | We close your college account. | 我们关闭你的大学账户 |
[10:06] | We bring the scholarship back ourselves. | 自己拿回奖学金 |
[10:09] | If we wanna get inside the Carissimi Group | 如果想进卡里西米集团 |
[10:10] | that money lets us right in the front door. | 那笔钱就给我们铺好路了 |
[10:13] | I had a hard time choosing but.. | 我选了很久 |
[10:15] | …these are the ones that I picked for the gallery tonight. | 这些就是我挑好今晚去美术馆比赛的 |
[10:20] | You have an eye for detail, Aria. | 你很会观察细节 艾瑞亚 |
[10:23] | Every one of these pictures are so.. | 拍这些照片的人相当 |
[10:27] | …declarative, succinct. | 清晰明了 精辟简练 |
[10:32] | Aria tells me you have concerns about her attendance tonight. | 艾瑞亚跟我说 你很担心她今晚参加开幕式 |
[10:35] | – That she’s up for an award. – Uh, yeah. | -她被提名了呢 -没错 |
[10:38] | Well, with everything going on lately, I just thought– | 考虑到最近发生的事 我只是 |
[10:40] | I would be more than happy to have officers stationed on-site. | 我希望现场能有警察看守 |
[10:44] | We can even put them in unmarked cars | 如果你不想引起注意 |
[10:46] | if you don’t want undue attention. | 我们可以让他们坐普通的车 |
[10:47] | Thank you, but, Aria, you know | 谢谢 但是 艾瑞亚 |
[10:49] | we’ve already committed to Mike’s– | 我们已经答应去迈克的 |
[10:51] | I already talked to Mike and dad. | 我已经跟迈克还有爸爸说了 |
[10:52] | They’re okay with it if you are. | 他们随你 |
[10:55] | Can you be okay with it? | 你可以吗 |
[10:57] | I’m-I’m sorry that I sprung all this on you | 我很抱歉让你突然做选择 |
[10:58] | but this isn’t a display case at my school. | 但这可不是我学校的陈列柜 |
[11:00] | This is my work in a real art gallery. | 我的作品要进真正的美术馆了 |
[11:04] | Mom, you worked at a gallery. You know how important this is. | 妈 你也在美术馆工作过 你知道这有多重要 |
[11:06] | I know, honey. | 我知道 亲爱的 |
[11:10] | Are you sure? | 你确定安全吗 |
[11:11] | I wouldn’t agree to it if I felt there was risk involved. | 要是有风险我就不会同意了 |
[11:13] | We’re moving toward a resolution, Mrs. Montgomery. | 就差你点头了 蒙哥马利太太 |
[11:17] | Things won’t always be like this. | 事情不会总是这样 |
[11:23] | I’m just trying to look out for you. | 我只是想保护你 |
[11:25] | I know. | 我知道 |
[11:26] | Take some time to think about it. | 好好考虑一下 |
[11:28] | If you decide to go, I will make sure | 如果决定去 我会确保 |
[11:30] | that we have enough manpower there to keep you all safe. | 我们有足够人力保护你们所有人 |
[11:35] | 卡迪罗艺术奖学金 摄影决赛暨艺术展 提名:艾瑞亚·蒙哥马利等人 | |
[12:07] | I like the one on the left. | 我喜欢左边这条 |
[12:11] | Yeah, but it doesn’t scream downtown art scene. | 但参加市里的艺术展 这条可不够惊艳 |
[12:14] | Hey, there’s a jacket in the closet to the right in the back. | 柜子里右边有件夹克 |
[12:17] | The one with the skulls? | 有骷髅的那件吗 |
[12:19] | Am I that predictable? Did you text Spencer and Hanna? | 我这么好猜吗 你给斯宾塞和汉娜发短信了吗 |
[12:23] | Yeah, they said they’ll meet us at the gallery. | 发了 她们说美术馆见 |
[12:25] | – What about Ali? – I haven’t heard back. | -艾莉呢 -还没回我 |
[12:28] | Well, I don’t blame her. | 好吧 不怪她 |
[12:31] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[12:32] | Oh, that.. | 那个啊 |
[12:35] | …is not for tonight. | 不是今晚穿的 |
[12:37] | That’s for prom. | 是毕业舞会穿的 |
[12:38] | I found it in a vintage store a couple of months ago. | 几个月前在一家旧服装店找到的 |
[12:42] | You know that feeling when the perfect dress | 你知道那种突然发现一条 |
[12:43] | just speaks to you? | 完美礼服的感觉吗 |
[12:45] | Yeah, I think your wardrobe speaks a lot louder than mine. | 没错 你的衣柜比我的更会交流 |
[12:49] | – Can I take a peek? – No. | -我能偷看一眼吗 -不行 |
[12:50] | No looky-loos. | 别偷看 |
[12:52] | I added my own spin to match the fairy tale theme. | 为了配合童话主题 我自己加了纺纱 |
[12:56] | – Just want it to be a surprise. – I get it. | -希望会是惊喜 -明白了 |
[12:58] | It took two fittings to get my dress right. | 我也改了两次才合身 |
[13:01] | Just hope we all get to wear them. | 只希望我们都有机会穿 |
[13:03] | My mom says that Hackett’s just appeasing | 我妈说哈克特出现了 |
[13:05] | a vocal minority, but.. | 失声的情况 但 |
[13:09] | your mom got the e-mail, right? | 你妈收到邮件了吧 |
[13:11] | The memo about side boob and backless gowns? | 礼服不能露附乳和后背的通知吗 |
[13:13] | – They send that out every year. – No. | -这个他们每年都发 -不是 |
[13:14] | This was just sent to our parents. | 单独发给我们父母的 |
[13:16] | I guess the school board is debating | 学校董事会在讨论 |
[13:18] | whether it’s safe for us to go to prom. | 我们去毕业舞会安不安全 |
[13:20] | How can they tell us we can’t go to our own prom? | 他们凭什么管我们能不能去自己的毕业舞会 |
[13:22] | People have expressed safety concerns, according to Hackett. | 哈克特说大家很担心安全问题 |
[13:25] | Because of what happened at the arcade? | 因为游乐场发生的那件事 |
[13:27] | – Because of Charles? – We’ll fight it. | -因为查尔斯吗 -我们会争取的 |
[13:29] | I mean, after everything we’ve been through | 在我们经历了这么多事之后 |
[13:30] | we deserve to go. | 我们应该参加舞会 |
[13:32] | We can all kick in for a limo. | 我们可以一起凑钱坐豪华轿车 |
[13:35] | We’ll have dinner at Carlo’s. | 在卡罗斯西饼店享用晚餐 |
[13:36] | They’ve that really cute patio with all the twinkle lights. | 那里有个很漂亮的露台 还布满了节日闪灯 |
[13:39] | My dress kinda was made for twinkle lights. | 我的裙子和节日闪灯倒是挺配的 |
[13:43] | Okay, so if we do this | 那如果我们去参加 |
[13:45] | will you be my prom buddy? | 你会做我的舞伴吗 |
[13:47] | Two single ladies, we can buy each other those giant corsages | 两个单身女子 给对方互买那种超大的胸花 |
[13:51] | and just go out and have stupid fun. | 然后出去疯一回 |
[13:54] | Oh, and I’ll even throw in a couple of slow dances. | 我还会跳几支慢舞 |
[13:56] | You can lead. | 你可以领舞 |
[14:02] | I think I might want to slow dance with somebody else. | 我可能会想和别人一起跳慢舞 |
[14:05] | Who? | 和谁 |
[14:08] | Sara? | 莎拉吗 |
[14:13] | Mr. Matthews is on a call. It could be a while. | 马修斯先生正在打电话 可能需要好一会 |
[14:17] | Are you sure you don’t want me to take your number– | 你们确定不需要我记下你们的号码… |
[14:19] | We’ll wait. Thanks. | 我们可以等 谢谢 |
[14:21] | Uh, can I get bubbly water, please? | 可以给我一杯气泡水吗 谢谢 |
[14:23] | She’s fine. Don’t.. don’t even worry about that. | 不用了 别担心 |
[14:27] | Hey, that was really rude. | 你可真没礼貌 |
[14:29] | I wanna find something that links this place to Charles. | 我想在这里找找和查尔斯有关的线索 |
[14:30] | I don’t want her bursting back in here with bubbles. | 我不想她拿着气泡水冲进来 |
[14:32] | I wasn’t actually thirsty, Spencer. | 我不是真的口渴 斯宾塞 |
[14:33] | I was just tryin’ to make us look normal. | 我只是不想引起别人的疑心 |
[14:42] | Would you stop touching things? | 别再乱搞这些东西了 |
[14:44] | What? | 什么 |
[14:47] | Hanna, that’s not a.. | 汉娜 那个不是… |
[14:56] | 双向玻璃吗 摄像头在大厅吗 在监听吗 | |
[14:58] | Okay, I think you’re being a little bit paranoid. | 我觉得你有点多疑了 |
[15:01] | Hanna, what are you doing? | 汉娜 你在干什么 |
[15:03] | – What are you.. – Shh! | -你在… -别吵 |
[15:04] | Stop, nobody is listening to us, okay? | 别揉了 没人在监听 |
[15:06] | They can’t hear us. Even if they could.. | 他们听不到的 就算能听到… |
[15:08] | Would you stop it? You’re ridiculous. | 别搞了 你真是不可理喻 |
[15:10] | And you have terrible aim. | 而且扔得一点也不准 |
[15:11] | There’s a recycling bin next to the credenza. | 书柜旁边有个垃圾桶 |
[15:14] | Hi, you must be Rhys Matthews? | 你好 你就是里斯·马修斯吧 |
[15:17] | You wouldn’t mind lettin’ me borrow that, would you? | 不介意我借来用用吧 |
[15:19] | I might wanna take some notes. | 我可能要记些东西 |
[15:21] | – Yeah. – Thanks. | -当然 -谢谢 |
[15:24] | Now how can I help you? | 我有什么能帮到你们的 |
[15:30] | Tanner’s been recording her meetings with your father. | 坦纳和你爸的会面一直都做有记录 |
[15:33] | Like an interrogation? | 像审讯那样吗 |
[15:35] | No, looks like he’s cooperating. | 不是 他似乎很合作 |
[15:37] | He hasn’t even involved his attorney. | 甚至没让律师在场 |
[15:39] | What was she asking him? | 她在问些什么 |
[15:40] | The tapes and transcripts are off-limits… to me at least. | 录音和笔录都是保密的 我没权限查看 |
[15:44] | I can’t ask my guy to stick his neck out. | 我不能叫我的同事帮忙 |
[15:46] | Sure. I get it. | 这我明白 |
[15:48] | There is more. | 不止这些 |
[15:50] | Tanner’s called in a profiler. | 坦纳还请来了一名侧写师 |
[15:53] | So my father is definitely talking to her about Charles. | 这么说我爸和她在谈的肯定是查尔斯 |
[15:57] | What else can he tell her? | 他还能和她说什么呢 |
[15:59] | Charles was a kid. He needed help. | 查尔斯当时是个孩子 需要帮助 |
[16:03] | The profiler fills in the blanks. | 侧写师会填补空白的 |
[16:05] | They wanna figure out who he’s become. | 他们想搞清楚他现在变成什么样 |
[16:07] | First they have to know how and why. | 首先就得知道方法和理由 |
[16:14] | Would you grab me some water, please? | 可以给我倒杯水吗 谢谢 |
[16:16] | Sure. | 好 |
[16:23] | You should probably get outta here for a little bit. | 你也许该出去走走 |
[16:25] | These things are gonna have me knocked out for a while. | 这些药会让我晕乎一段时间 |
[16:27] | No sense in you hanging around watch me drool in my sleep. | 你没必要在这看着我边睡觉边流口水 |
[16:30] | Clear your head. There’s a spare key. | 清理一下思路 备用钥匙在那 |
[16:35] | I’ll do some dishes first. | 我先洗洗碗 |
[16:37] | Maybe put in a load of laundry. | 可能再洗洗衣服 |
[16:39] | Really, I don’t mind staying. | 真的 我不介意留下来 |
[16:43] | Was this the first time you two kissed? | 那是你们第一次亲亲吗 |
[16:45] | Yes. | 是的 |
[16:47] | Wait. | 等等 |
[16:50] | Sara doesn’t know about the tracking chips, does she? | 莎拉不知道跟踪芯片的存在吧 |
[16:53] | I didn’t feel one on her neck | 我觉得她脖子里没有 |
[16:54] | so I figured I shouldn’t tell her. | 所以我觉得没必要告诉她 |
[16:59] | Have you asked her yet to prom? | 你邀请她去参加舞会了吗 |
[17:02] | I’m not really sure how to. | 我真的不知道该怎么开口 |
[17:04] | I mean, I know she wants more, but… | 我知道她想要更进一步 可是 |
[17:06] | we haven’t really hung out like that. | 我们没那样约会过 |
[17:07] | And prom is kind of loaded for a first date. | 而且第一次约会就参加舞会太隆重了吧 |
[17:10] | We make it a group thing, like you said. | 就照你说的 把它弄成大聚会一样 |
[17:13] | But Sara was down there for so long. | 但是莎拉被关在那很久了 |
[17:17] | Has she been to a high school dance? | 她有参加过高中舞会吗 |
[17:19] | Has she even had a first date yet? | 有没有经历过第一次约会 |
[17:20] | Probably not. | 也许没有 |
[17:22] | Um, don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[17:24] | – We’ll take it slow. – Good. | -慢慢来吧 -那好 |
[17:26] | And we’ll all make sure she has an amazing time. | 我们会保证她有一个难忘的时光 |
[17:29] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[17:30] | And you’re okay with goin’ solo? | 那你一个人参加行吗 |
[17:32] | I mean, it’s not 1912. | 现在不是1912年了 |
[17:35] | You can ask the guy. | 你可以邀请男生的 |
[17:37] | I’m sure that Caleb and Toby will throw me a bone | 我相信凯勒和托比会可怜我 |
[17:39] | and give me one dance. | 赏脸和我跳一支舞的 |
[17:41] | Besides, I can’t think of one guy in the right mind | 再说 我也想不到任何我一开口 |
[17:44] | who would say yes if I asked. | 就会答应的男生 |
[17:46] | Not that I want the extra baggage. | 我不想有额外包袱 |
[17:48] | You’re right. Prom is kind of loaded. | 说得对 舞会就是个负担 |
[17:54] | Okay, so.. | 好吧 |
[17:56] | staying in the friend zone… | 想想朋友圈里 |
[17:59] | what about Clark? | 那克拉克呢 |
[18:01] | He asked a million questions about A. | 他问了一车关于A的问题 |
[18:04] | Uh, it’s nice that he’s concerned. | 他关心我 这点很好 |
[18:06] | I just, I’d rather go with someone | 我只是希望 |
[18:08] | who didn’t wanna interview me. | 和不会盘问我的人一起去 |
[18:11] | I’ll be fine. I’ll go unescorted. | 我没事 我一个人去 |
[18:14] | Not 1912. | 又不是1912年 |
[18:17] | So you received a $30,000 scholarship check | 你拿到了三万美元的奖学金 |
[18:20] | deposited it into your college fund | 存进了自己的大学基金里 |
[18:21] | and then changed your mind? | 然后又改主意了 |
[18:23] | – Hanna just feels like– – Hanna? | -汉娜只是觉得 -汉娜 |
[18:25] | Why aren’t you telling me how you feel? | 为什么不告诉我你的感受 |
[18:27] | My mom applied for these scholarships. | 我妈妈申请了这笔奖学金 |
[18:29] | She didn’t know that I had a few other options. | 她不知道我还有别的选择 |
[18:32] | Multiple scholarship offers? That certainly is impressive. | 你还拿到了别的奖学金 挺厉害的嘛 |
[18:35] | And you’re confident these other options | 你确定这些其他的选择 |
[18:37] | will fully fund your college tuition? | 能付清你的大学学费吗 |
[18:39] | Totally. | 确定 |
[18:40] | Um, are you able to give it to someone else? | 你能把它给别的人吗 |
[18:43] | We aren’t in the business of taking back gifts. | 我们没有收回礼物的习惯 |
[18:45] | It kinda undermines the concept of charity, don’t you think? | 那违背了慈善的原则 不是吗 |
[18:48] | We could help you find another candidate. | 我们可以帮你找别的奖学金申请人 |
[18:50] | I’m sure we know someone. What is the criteria again? | 我们肯定能找到别的人 能再说一次条件吗 |
[18:53] | We’ll most likely return the amount to our scholarship fund | 我们很可能会把钱收回到奖学金基金 |
[18:55] | until the next round of applications come in. | 直到下一轮申请名单送过来 |
[18:58] | So you give away multiple scholarships? | 你们提供不同的奖学金 |
[19:00] | How many would you say? Per year? | 每年有多少 |
[19:02] | – Are you in need? – No. | -你需要吗 -不 |
[19:04] | I’m not. I just, uh.. | 不需要 只是 |
[19:06] | I have a friend who might wanna apply. | 我有个朋友可能想要申请 |
[19:08] | And-and you don’t have much information on your website. | 而你们的网页上没多少信息 |
[19:11] | It’s difficult to find your organization | 在奖学金的网站上 |
[19:12] | on those scholarship websites. | 也很难找到你们机构的信息 |
[19:14] | We prefer to offer scholarships selectively. | 我们对于奖学金获得者很挑剔 |
[19:16] | Most of our candidates are recommended | 很多申请人都是通过私人关系 |
[19:18] | through personal connections. | 推荐上来的 |
[19:19] | So who makes the final decision? | 那最后谁做决定 |
[19:21] | Our recipients are ultimately chosen by my employer. | 最后是由我的老板做决定 |
[19:23] | Would that be Mr. Carissimi? | 是卡里西米先生吗 |
[19:29] | Maybe we could speak with him? | 我们能和他谈吗 |
[19:33] | That’s unlikely. | 不能 |
[19:34] | This private trust exists to provide him with discretion. | 这笔私人信托有其私密性 |
[19:37] | Well, I would just like to thank him. | 我只是想谢谢他 |
[19:39] | Maybe I could send him an e-mail or something. | 或者我可以给他写封电子邮件什么的 |
[19:45] | Um, Hanna? | 汉娜 |
[19:48] | Oh, uh, I’m just putting his e-mail on my phone. | 我只是想把他的电子邮箱存到手机里 |
[19:51] | – I don’t wanna forget it. – Oh, yeah. Good idea. | -我不想搞忘了 -好主意 |
[19:53] | Your boss does have an e-mail address, right? | 你老板有电子邮箱 对吗 |
[19:57] | I’ll tell you what. | 这样吧 |
[19:59] | My employer and I have a weekly conference call. | 我和我老板每周有一次电话会议 |
[20:01] | I will alert him to your change of heart | 下次会议时 |
[20:03] | the next time we speak. | 我会告诉他你改了主意 |
[20:05] | I’m sorry. It’s the best I can do. | 很抱歉 我只能做到这里了 |
[20:09] | Daphne, I’ll need to see the current holdings report. | 达芙妮 我要看还没交上来的报告 |
[20:16] | It was a pleasure meeting you both. | 很高兴见到你们 |
[20:27] | That guy was definitely hiding something. | 那家伙肯定在隐瞒着什么 |
[20:29] | Yeah, you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[20:30] | You couldn’t pick that even if you tried. | 那锁你怎么开也开不了 |
[20:32] | Besides, what he’s hiding isn’t in there. | 再说了 他藏的东西也不在里面 |
[20:34] | It’s in his freaking DNA. | 而是在他的基因里 |
[20:36] | You were thinking it the whole time. Same as I was. | 你一直是这么想的 我也是 |
[20:38] | – That guy looks exactly like– – Exactly like a Dilaurentis. | -那家伙看起来就是 -就是迪劳伦提斯家的人 |
[21:26] | Did you just see that? | 你看到了吗 |
[21:27] | The guy whispering to his cuff links? | 那个人在对着袖口讲话 |
[21:29] | God, this place is crawling with the police. | 老天 这里全是警察 |
[21:31] | You know, Aria wasn’t kidding when she said Tanner promised | 艾瑞亚说坦纳保证会确保这里的安全 |
[21:33] | to have this place secured. | 她不是在开玩笑 |
[21:35] | Where is Aria? I wanna show her that picture of Rhys. | 艾瑞亚去哪了 我想让她看看里斯的照片 |
[21:38] | – Charles. – Okay. | -查尔斯 -好了 |
[21:39] | Look, resemblance isn’t fact, Hanna. | 相像不代表他就是 汉娜 |
[21:41] | We still don’t know for sure. | 我们还不确定 |
[21:42] | How else did he have Ali’s perfect chin | 那他怎么有艾莉的下巴 |
[21:44] | and Jason’s perfect hair? | 和杰森的头发 |
[21:45] | What if this whole Carissimi Group setup | 如果整个卡里西米集团 |
[21:47] | is just one big elaborate black hoodie? | 就只是个精心设计的骗局呢 |
[21:49] | Can we just keep this to ourselves for now? | 我们能暂时别说出去吗 |
[21:51] | Tonight means a lot to Aria. | 今晚对艾瑞亚来说很重要 |
[21:53] | Spencer, this is a big deal. | 斯宾塞 这事关重大 |
[21:54] | How am I supposed to keep my mouth shut? | 你要我怎么做到不泄露一句话 |
[21:55] | Talk about the art. Eat hors d’oeuvres. | 谈艺术 吃点心 |
[21:58] | What took you guys so long to get here? | 你们怎么这么久才来 |
[22:00] | Uh, there was just a really long line in the valet and.. | 等候停车的人特别多 而且… |
[22:04] | we were following a hunch about Charles. | 我们在追踪一条可能跟查尔斯有关的线索 |
[22:07] | And did you find anything? | 你们发现什么了吗 |
[22:09] | Don’t tell Aria. | 别告诉艾瑞亚 |
[22:13] | Why would Aria care if you had a photo of Jason on your phone? | 艾瑞亚为什么会关心你手机上有杰森的照片 |
[22:16] | Wait, why do you have a photo of Jason on your phone? | 等等 你手机上为什么有杰森的照片 |
[22:18] | That’s not Jason. | 那不是杰森 |
[22:22] | He says his name is Rhys. | 他说他叫里斯 |
[22:27] | Wow, you must be excited. This is quite some turnout. | 你肯定很兴奋 这实在是太隆重了 |
[22:30] | – I didn’t expect you to– – Aria, why would I miss this? | -我没想到你会 -艾瑞亚 我怎么会错过呢 |
[22:32] | I gave you the camera. Remember? | 是我送了你相机 记得吗 |
[22:35] | Yes. I do. Thanks. | 记得 谢谢 |
[22:40] | So can I ask you something? | 能问你个问题吗 |
[22:42] | This might be a weird question. It’s so not a big deal. | 可能很奇怪 没什么大不了的 |
[22:45] | I-I have no idea why I’m making this such a big deal, but.. | 我也不知道我怎么说得这么镇重其事 但 |
[22:49] | would you, as a friend.. | 你能 作为朋友 |
[22:53] | will you go to prom with me? | 你能和我一起参加毕业舞会吗 |
[22:57] | No, no. I know that’s… | 不 不 我知道这个… |
[22:59] | that’s the dumbest idea. You used to teach there. | 这个主意很糟 你以前在那教书 |
[23:01] | Why would you wanna go macarena with former students? | 你为什么会想和以前的学生去舞会 |
[23:04] | I just wanted to be with friends | 我只是想和朋友一起 |
[23:06] | And wanted to go with a friend. | 想和一个朋友去 |
[23:10] | – Aria, I– – Ezra. | -艾瑞亚 我… -以斯拉 |
[23:12] | – Ay, Nicole. – Hi. | -妮可 -嗨 |
[23:13] | – I’m happy you could make it. – Yeah. | -真高兴你能来 -是 |
[23:14] | Um, Aria, this is Nicole. | 艾瑞亚 这是妮可 |
[23:16] | This is, uh, Emily’s friend from Habitat for Humanity. | 这位是艾米莉在人文家园认识的朋友 |
[23:19] | – Right. – The photographer herself! | -对 -这是摄影师本人 |
[23:21] | I’m really looking forward to seeing your work. | 我迫不及待想看你的作品了 |
[23:25] | Thanks for coming. | 感谢你过来 |
[23:29] | Clark. | 克拉克 |
[23:31] | I should go say hey. | 我该过去打个招呼 |
[23:33] | Hey, I thought you weren’t comin’. | 我还以为你不会来 |
[23:36] | Yeah, my parents had a change of heart. | 我父母改变了主意 |
[23:38] | Well, I’m glad you made it. You feeling good? | 很高兴你能来 你还好吗 |
[23:42] | Nervous actually. | 其实有点紧张 |
[23:44] | These photos have been so personal. | 这些照片都是我个人作品 |
[23:46] | I didn’t think what it would feel like to show them | 我之前没想过展示给其他陌生人 |
[23:48] | to a room full of strangers. | 会是怎样的感觉 |
[23:51] | I mean, you’ve done this before. | 你以前办过这样的展览 |
[23:53] | Does it ever start to feel normal? | 之后就会习惯了吗 |
[23:56] | This is a first for me. | 这对我来说是第一次 |
[23:58] | I just thought in the program, in your bio | 我只是觉得在项目里 在你的介绍里 |
[24:00] | it says that you won some kind of governor’s award. | 不是说你赢过什么州长奖吗 |
[24:03] | Oh, yeah, sure. | 对 没错 |
[24:05] | No, I-I just meant that this is the first at an event this big. | 不 我只想说这么隆重还是第一次 |
[24:11] | Looks like you have a pretty nice turnout. | 看来你的阵容很庞大 |
[24:12] | Yeah. What about you? | 是 你呢 |
[24:14] | Did your parents come up from Baltimore? | 你父母从巴尔的摩过来了吗 |
[24:16] | Uh, no, no. They, uh, they couldn’t make it. | 没有 他们没能来 |
[24:20] | But they, they know how big of a deal this is, right? | 但他们知道这活动多么重要吧 |
[24:24] | And it’s-it’s not that far of a drive? | 而且从那儿过来也不用开很久车 |
[24:26] | No, well, it’s not. I just.. | 不 不是 我只是… |
[24:29] | I didn’t wanna make them feel obligated to come. | 我只是不想让他们觉得非来不可 |
[24:31] | In case I don’t win. | 万一我没获奖呢 |
[24:32] | Oh! So there’s no one here for you? | 所以没有人来支持你吗 |
[24:37] | Well, I am. So.. | 我支持你 所以… |
[24:40] | And…Thank you. | 还要谢谢 |
[24:41] | I mean, seriously, I-I never would have done this | 说真的 要不是你 |
[24:44] | if it weren’t for you. | 我不可能办到的 |
[24:45] | You did the work. | 是你拍的照片 |
[24:46] | You used your camera to tell the truth | 你用你的相机道出了真相 |
[24:48] | and I respect the hell out of that, no matter what happens. | 不管怎么样 我都非常尊重你的做法 |
[24:50] | – On behalf of the Cardillo Arts fellowship. – Catch up | -代表卡迪罗艺术奖学金 -回头 |
[24:51] | – with you later? – Okay. | -再和你们聊 -好的 |
[24:53] | ‘…Welcome you all to our gallery night.’ | 欢迎各位今晚莅临我们的美术馆 |
[24:56] | We are here to celebrate a fresh crop | 我们在此为一批新生代 |
[24:58] | of promising new photographers | 年轻有为的摄影师们庆祝 |
[25:00] | one of whom will leave here tonight | 今晚他们之中有一位 |
[25:02] | with a $5000 cash prize and a summer internship | 会带走5000美元奖金以及 |
[25:06] | to a premier travel and leisure magazine | 一份到洛杉矶顶尖旅行休闲杂志 |
[25:09] | based in Los Angeles. | 进行暑期实习的机会 |
[25:13] | I would like to thank all of the young artists | 我想感谢所有今年参加申请的 |
[25:15] | who applied this year. | 年轻的艺术家们 |
[25:16] | You gave the judges a real challenge. | 你们真是给评委们出了难题 |
[25:19] | And thank you to the Rowitz Fine Arts Gallery | 感谢罗兹美术馆 |
[25:21] | for so generously hosting this event. | 为我们举办这次活动 |
[25:23] | Now, I’d like to invite you all in to meet our finalists. | 现在我邀请大家进来参观决赛作品 |
[25:41] | Oh, my god. | 我的天 |
[25:57] | He called the pictures Stolen Dolls? | 他给这些照片取名叫被偷走的娃娃 |
[26:00] | Where is this going to end? | 这事要如何收场 |
[26:02] | He’s talking about when he kidnapped us, right? | 他在说绑架我们的事吗 |
[26:06] | Not exactly. | 不是 |
[26:08] | Are we supposed to solve his riddles now? | 我们现在要去解他给的字谜吗 |
[26:10] | What does the rest of it mean? | 剩下的是什么意思 |
[26:11] | No…Son…Lindas. | 不 是 不美 |
[26:15] | The spanish translates to “They aren’t pretty.” | 西班牙语翻译过来是”她们不美” |
[26:18] | But it’s a play on words. It can also mean | 这是文字游戏 也可以理解成 |
[26:20] | They aren’t Linda’s. | “她们不是琳达的” |
[26:21] | As in Linda Tanner? | 是琳达·坦纳吗 |
[26:24] | So Charles thinks when you rescued the girls | 这么说查尔斯认为你救那些女孩 |
[26:27] | that you took something from him? | 是拿了他的东西吗 |
[26:29] | As much as he wanted to ruin Aria’s evening | 他不仅想毁了艾瑞亚的夜晚 |
[26:32] | and exploit the girls, he also wanted to send me a message. | 利用那些女孩们 还想给我留个信 |
[26:36] | That he thinks we belong to him? | 他觉得我们是属于他的 |
[26:38] | We already knew that. We lived that. | 我们已经知道了 我们在那住过 |
[26:40] | I grew up in a bilingual household. | 我在双语家庭长大 |
[26:42] | I think Charles wants me to know | 我认为查尔斯想让我知道 |
[26:44] | that as much as I uncover about his identity, | 既然我可以揭开他的神秘身份 |
[26:47] | he can uncover details about mine. | 他也可以挖掘我的秘密 |
[26:50] | Why did this happen? How? | 这是怎么回事 怎么搞的 |
[26:53] | You told us not to worry. You told us there was no threat. | 你告诉我们别担心 你告诉我们没危险 |
[26:55] | – I still stand by that. – He did this to these girls. | -我还是这么觉得 -他绑架了女孩们 |
[26:58] | And then he put it up on a wall for everyone to see. | 然后他还把这件事放在墙上给大家看 |
[27:00] | He was in this building! | 他来过这栋楼 |
[27:02] | We are dusting for fingerprints. | 我们正在洒粉取指纹 |
[27:03] | We have hours of security camera footage to review. | 我们还有好几个小时的监控录像要看 |
[27:06] | We will comb through everything | 在得到新的线索之前 |
[27:08] | until we find another piece of the puzzle. | 我们先把这一切梳理一下 |
[27:10] | When are you gonna find him? | 你要什么时候去找他 |
[27:12] | I have to get back to the precinct. | 我得回警局一趟 |
[27:14] | I ask that each of you give your statement to my detectives | 在你们离开前 我要求你们每个人 |
[27:17] | before you leave. | 都向我的警探做份笔录 |
[28:03] | How can she keep looking at them? | 她怎么能一直看着那些照片 |
[28:04] | I mean, just thinking about them makes me wanna hurl. | 光想想它们就让我想大叫 |
[28:07] | Charles took pictures of us while we were unconscious. | 查尔斯在我们无意识的情况下拍了照 |
[28:09] | It’s just like a car wreck. Okay? | 这就像场车祸 对吧 |
[28:11] | Some people look away, and other people stop and stare. | 有人回避 有人停下来围观 |
[28:16] | Thank god. Hanna. Hey, come away. | 车终于送来了 汉娜 走了 |
[28:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:24] | That’s him. Across the street. | 是他 在马路对面 |
[28:27] | Why is he here? | 他怎么在这 |
[28:28] | He’s probably calling his secret boss to report | 他可能在给他的神秘老板打电话 |
[28:30] | that he screwed Aria out of her internship. | 汇报他怎么毁掉了艾瑞亚的实习机会 |
[28:34] | – We should follow him. – Yeah. | -我们应该跟踪他看他去哪 -没错 |
[28:35] | I already told my mom that we’re on our way home. | 我已经告诉我妈妈我们往回走了 |
[28:37] | Tell her we stopped at my place and decided to watch a movie. | 跟她说我们又决定去我家看电影了 |
[28:40] | Buy us some time. | 多争取点时间 |
[29:26] | 杰西卡 肯尼思 查尔斯 | |
[29:34] | 入口 时间 地点 脚印 货车 | |
[29:41] | 证物 杰西卡·迪劳伦提斯 | |
[29:54] | You’ve crossed a line, young lady. | 你越界了 女士 |
[30:03] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[30:06] | Another real estate investment for the Carissimi Group? | 卡里西米集团的又一处地产投资吗 |
[30:09] | Or another dollhouse for Charles. | 还是查尔斯的另一个玩偶之家呢 |
[30:11] | Bet there’s plenty of room inside to lock us up. | 里面可能依然有好多可以关我们的屋子 |
[30:17] | What do we do? Do we follow him? | 我们怎么办 跟进去吗 |
[30:20] | There’s no way I’m going in there. | 我才不要进去 |
[30:22] | No, let’s just hang tight. | 不 我们就在这等着 |
[30:24] | Let’s see what he does. | 看看他到底要干什么 |
[30:30] | I find you very intriguing, Alison. | 你的诡计还真多啊 艾莉森 |
[30:35] | This is the last place I’d think to find you | 我从没想过你会来这里 |
[30:36] | and yet, here you are. | 但是你现在却站在这 |
[30:40] | Exactly where you’re not supposed to be. | 你不应该出现在这里 |
[30:42] | I have questions. | 我有很多问题想弄明白 |
[30:44] | The information in this room is sensitive | 这里的信息都是非常敏感机密的 |
[30:48] | and you’ve jeopardized that. | 现在却被你破坏了 |
[30:49] | – I didn’t touch anything. – I need you to put that down. | -我什么都没动 -放下你手里的东西 |
[31:05] | “Superficial charm?” | “有吸引力的反社会心理变态患者” |
[31:09] | After everything I’ve heard on the news | 看了新闻报道 |
[31:10] | it almost sounds like a compliment. | 这个词都感觉是在夸奖他 |
[31:13] | Is all this what the profiler thinks about my brother? | 警官们都是这么评价我哥哥的吗 |
[31:15] | Your brother. | 你哥哥 |
[31:19] | And you can recognize his baby rattle? | 你能认出来他的婴儿玩具 |
[31:23] | It’s actually mine. | 其实是我的 |
[31:25] | There was a whole christening set from my godparents. | 是我洗礼时候爷爷送给我的一套玩具里的 |
[31:28] | Pieces were lost. | 有一些已经丢了 |
[31:31] | I still have the hairbrush. | 梳子我还有 |
[31:32] | We found it along with a few other | 这是我们在仓库里找到的 |
[31:35] | personal effects in the bunker. | 同时还有一些其他的私人物品 |
[31:40] | Why do you think that is? | 你觉得为什么会在他手里 |
[31:45] | He took it. | 他拿走了 |
[31:47] | Kept it. | 一直留着 |
[31:49] | Maybe he feels bad about trying to hurt me when I was a baby. | 也许是因为我是婴儿时他对伤害我而感到愧疚 |
[31:53] | He has other things | 他还有其他东西 |
[31:54] | like the home movies my father gave you. | 包括我爸爸给你的家庭录像 |
[31:58] | Maybe part of him wants to stay connected to the family. | 也许他是想与我们家保持着某种联系 |
[32:02] | That’s a possibility. There’s another. | 也许是 但是也有另一种可能 |
[32:06] | I don’t think it will please your sense of curiosity | 我觉得这种可能性你未必喜欢 |
[32:09] | about Charles, your brother. | 毕竟你对于你哥哥那么好奇 |
[32:12] | In my experience, | 根据我的经验 |
[32:14] | murderers can be as sentimental as mothers. | 谋杀犯有时候也会像母亲一样多愁善感 |
[32:17] | Personal items can help focus them on their victims | 私人物品可以提醒他们时刻关注受害者 |
[32:20] | or commemorate what they’ve done. | 或者是纪念他们曾经做过的事 |
[32:23] | This is harmless. | 这又没什么害处 |
[32:24] | A baby rattle that you shook in your little, pink fist? | 在你粉嫩的小手里摇晃着的婴儿玩具 |
[32:27] | To your brother, that is a piece of you. | 对于你哥哥来说那就是你的一部分 |
[32:30] | As intimate as hair, teeth, skin. | 就像头发 牙齿 皮肤一样 |
[32:34] | What will happen.. | 你们抓住他后… |
[32:37] | …when you find him? | 会怎么样 |
[32:38] | We’ll bring him to justice. | 我们会把他交给法庭 |
[32:40] | With lethal force if need be. | 必要时候也许会当场击毙 |
[32:43] | You may not want this for your brother | 你也许不希望你哥哥这样受苦 |
[32:45] | but it’s necessary for the predator | 但是对于一个伤害了六个女孩的罪犯 |
[32:48] | who put six girls through absolute hell. | 这是他应受到的惩罚 |
[32:53] | I’ll take officer Calderon’s access card. | 把卡尔德隆警官的门卡还给我吧 |
[32:56] | I don’t think you’ll find it useful anymore. | 我觉得你用不上了 |
[33:20] | Hey, your mother’s finishing up her statement inside. | 你妈妈在里面就要录完口供了 |
[33:23] | I can take you both home if you like. | 如果你需要 我可以送你回家 |
[33:25] | She seems nice. | 她看起来人挺好 |
[33:27] | Nicole. | 妮可 |
[33:30] | I hope tonight didn’t get in the way– | 希望今晚没妨碍你们… |
[33:32] | No, Nicole’s a photographer as well | 没有 妮可也是摄影师 |
[33:34] | And she saw your postcard at The Brew. | 她在咖啡馆看到了你的明信片 |
[33:36] | I saw that she was interested | 我看她很感兴趣 |
[33:37] | so I suggested that we meet here. | 于是就提议来这里看看 |
[33:39] | – It’s not a date. – Not anymore. | -并不是约会 -现在也约不成了 |
[33:42] | Not at all. I asked her to meet me here | 本来就不是 我叫她过来 |
[33:43] | because I-I had a few more questions.. | 是因为我有一些问题… |
[33:47] | …about habitat for humanity. | 关于人类栖息地的问题 |
[33:49] | That’s new. Why a-are you– | 我没听你说过 为什么你… |
[33:52] | I’m considering it, | 我只是刚开始考虑这些问题 |
[33:53] | but we don’t have to talk about it now. | 现在没必要谈这件事 |
[33:54] | Sorry, I-I didn’t mean to grill you. | 抱歉 我…我并不是盘问你 |
[33:56] | I’m just.. | 我只是… |
[33:56] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[33:58] | I was just trying not to focus on tonight. | 我只是想分散一下注意力 |
[34:02] | – What happened. – Yeah, I mean.. | -今晚发生的事 -是啊 |
[34:06] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[34:10] | Aria, what happened here was…desperation. | 艾瑞亚 今晚的事…他是铤而走险 |
[34:15] | He’s obviously so close to being caught. | 他差点就被抓到了 |
[34:18] | Somebody who does this, uh.. | 做这件事的人… |
[34:21] | …they seem to have nothing to lose. | 他们似乎已经不怕再失去什么了 |
[34:22] | Charles has us to lose. | 查尔斯怕失去我们 |
[34:26] | He wants us back. | 他想抓我们回去 |
[34:30] | We were drugged when charles took our clothes | 那些照片…是他给我们下了毒 |
[34:32] | and posed us… in those pictures. | 脱了我们衣服给我们摆姿势拍的 |
[34:40] | The drugs were wearing off, and I-I was.. | 那时候药劲一点一点小了 我… |
[34:43] | …just starting to come out of it, and.. | 我开始逐渐恢复意识… |
[34:47] | I thought I would open my eyes and.. | 我感觉只要睁开眼睛… |
[34:50] | …be back in Iceland. | 就回到了冰岛 |
[34:53] | Back before any of this happened. | 回到这一切都没发生的时候 |
[34:58] | We’d bundle up. | 我们会穿得暖暖和和的 |
[35:01] | The whole family, we’d-we’d sit on the balcony and.. | 一家人一起坐在阳台上 |
[35:04] | …look for the northern lights in the sky. | 寻找天空中的北极光 |
[35:10] | I don’t think I’d ever been as happy to be cold as I was then. | 虽然冷 但那应该是我最幸福的时刻了 |
[35:16] | Freezing cold. | 寒冷彻骨 |
[35:18] | Waiting for something magical to happen. | 等待奇迹发生 |
[35:23] | And then I knew it. | 然后我就知道了 |
[35:27] | I felt it on my bare skin. | 我露出的皮肤感觉到了 |
[35:32] | That cold metal table. | 那张冰冷的金属桌子 |
[35:39] | and I opened my eyes.. | 我睁开眼睛 |
[35:42] | …and these horrible things just kept happening. | 看到恐怖的事一直发生 |
[35:49] | I’m still cold. | 我还是很冷 |
[35:52] | I’m freezing cold all the time. | 我一直都觉得寒冷彻骨 |
[36:11] | It’s quiet here. Too quiet. | 这里好安静 太安静了 |
[36:14] | Why do you think he picked this place? | 他为什么选这里 |
[36:20] | Someone’s coming. | 有人来了 |
[36:39] | What’s Clark doin’ here? He was at the gallery tonight. | 克拉克来这里干什么 他今晚也去了画廊 |
[36:42] | – Did he follow us? – I don’t know. | -他跟踪我们来的吗 -不知道 |
[36:43] | The last time I saw him, he was talking to Aria. | 上次我看到他时他在跟艾瑞亚说话 |
[36:47] | And now he’s going inside…to talk to A. | 现在他要进去…跟A说话了 |
[36:50] | – We have to get out of here. – I’m texting Aria. | -我们得离开这里 -我发短信给艾瑞亚 |
[36:52] | – She’s still with the police. – Good. | -她还跟警察在一起 -好 |
[36:53] | Maybe this time, they won’t let Charles | 这次他们或许不会让查尔斯 |
[36:54] | and his henchman get away. | 和他的走狗逃之夭夭了 |
[37:21] | Did you get what you were looking for? | 你找到你想要的东西了吗 |
[37:26] | I needed something to make sense of all this. | 我需要有东西让这一切有意义 |
[37:28] | I don’t think the disciplinary committee’s gonna see it that way. | 纪律委员会应该不会那么认为吧 |
[37:32] | Tanner? | 坦纳吗 |
[37:35] | – I have to report on Monday. – Lorenzo, I– | -我周一得上报了 -洛伦佐 我 |
[37:36] | Don’t. You made me soup. | 不要说了 你给我做了汤 |
[37:39] | You folded my laundry. | 你帮我整理了衣服 |
[37:41] | – You waited till I fell asleep. – I know how this looks. | -你等到我睡着 -我知道你怎么想的 |
[37:43] | Then please don’t try and make it seem like something else. | 那就不要试图再编造什么了 |
[37:47] | You asked me to call in a favor for you? | 你找我来帮你的忙 |
[37:50] | – Was it just to throw me off balance? – No. | -难道只是为了耍我吗 -不是的 |
[37:52] | How the hell am I supposed to believe you? | 我要怎么相信你 |
[37:58] | I’m working really hard to understand why you did this. | 我很努力想去理解你为什么这么做 |
[38:04] | They’re gonna shoot him.. | 他们会开枪打死他 |
[38:07] | …on sight. | 当场毙命 |
[38:09] | “Lethal force,” Tanner said. | 坦纳说用”致命武器” |
[38:12] | They’re gonna kill my brother | 他们要杀了我哥哥 |
[38:13] | and I don’t really even know him. | 可我对他一无所知 |
[38:14] | I’m one of them, Ali. | 我也是他们的一员 艾莉 |
[38:17] | Can’t really see things turning out much better. | 我觉得没有更好的结局了 |
[38:22] | I just wish you would have asked. | 我只是希望你先问我 |
[38:29] | You would have said no. | 你肯定会拒绝 |
[38:33] | And I would have done the same thing anyway. | 然后我还是会做出同样的事 |
[38:41] | I put some water on. Will you have tea? | 我烧上水了 要喝茶吗 |
[38:43] | Yes, please. | 好的 谢谢 |
[38:45] | I have chamomile, mint. | 我这里有甘菊 薄荷 |
[38:51] | Unless you want caffeine. | 还是说你想要咖啡因饮料 |
[38:53] | I have darjeeling. | 我这里有大吉岭茶 |
[38:56] | Ella? | 埃拉 |
[39:02] | Are you here about the e-mail from the school board? | 你来是因为学校委员会的邮件吗 |
[39:05] | I don’t know how we’re gonna tell them. | 我不知道怎么跟他们说 |
[39:10] | Although I don’t think Aria’s mind is even there. | 虽然我觉得艾瑞亚的心思也不在那里 |
[39:15] | Especially after tonight. | 尤其是今晚的事之后 |
[39:18] | At the gallery? | 在画廊的事吗 |
[39:24] | The police are not doing enough. | 警方做的不够 |
[39:27] | We need to do something. | 我们需要做点什么 |
[39:29] | But what can we do? | 但是我们能做什么 |
[39:32] | We have to protect our girls. | 我们得保护我们的女儿 |
[39:36] | Ella, what happened? | 埃拉 发生什么事了 |
[39:40] | Can you tell me? | 告诉我好吗 |
[39:54] | Hey. I got your text. | 是你们啊 我收到短信了 |
[39:56] | Why didn’t you just ring the doorbell? | 你们为什么不按门铃进来 |
[39:58] | We thought that your dad might be home. | 我们怕你爸爸在家 |
[40:00] | He’s upstairs. | 他在楼上 |
[40:08] | Guys, what’s going on? | 姐妹们 怎么了 |
[40:12] | – Hey, I barely know the guy. – What guy? | -我又跟那个人不熟 -哪个人 |
[40:17] | Fine. I’ll tell her. | 好吧 我说 |
[40:21] | Your friend Clark, we’re not so sure he’s a friend. | 你朋友克拉克 我们不确定他是敌是友 |
[40:28] | What makes you say that? | 为什么这么说 |
[40:32] | We saw him at the abandoned doll factory tonight. | 今晚我们在废弃玩具工厂看到他了 |
[40:35] | He was meeting some guy named Rhys Matthews. | 他去跟一个叫里斯·马修斯的人见面 |
[40:37] | Are you sure that it was Clark? | 你们确定那是克拉克吗 |
[40:40] | None of us saw him leave the gallery | 我们没人看到他离开画廊 |
[40:42] | and then he just shows up at this place. | 可他就莫名其妙出现在那里了 |
[40:44] | – Well, did you ask him? – No. | -你们问他了吗 -没有 |
[40:45] | It didn’t feel safe to stick around and ask questions. | 留在哪里去问他问题好像不安全 |
[40:48] | This guy Rhys Matthews, | 里斯·马修斯这个人 |
[40:49] | he works for the Carissimi Group | 他在卡里西米集团工作 |
[40:52] | and we think that he might be working for Charles. | 我们认为他可能在帮查尔斯做事 |
[40:54] | And when you see Rhys.. Aria, I’m telling you. | 而里斯…艾瑞亚 我跟你说 |
[40:56] | There’s a chance he actually is Charles. | 他有可能就是查尔斯 |
[41:48] | 玫瑰镇高中 魔法森林高中毕业舞会 |