时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Noel’s been in the middle | 诺埃尔最近一直 |
[00:04] | of everything that’s been happening to us. | 从中作梗 妨害我们 |
[00:05] | He stole Mary Drake’s file. | 他偷了玛丽·德雷克的档案 |
[00:07] | He burned us out of the storm cellar | 他把我们熏出防风地窖 |
[00:08] | and he probably killed Sara. Noel Kahn is A.D. | 他说不定杀了莎拉 诺埃尔·卡恩就是A.D. |
[00:11] | Hello, Hanna. | 你好 汉娜 |
[00:11] | We have a reason to believe | 我们有理由认为 |
[00:12] | Nicole Gordon may be alive. | 妮可·戈登可能还活着 |
[00:14] | I got you a ticket. | 我帮你买了机票 |
[00:15] | I cashed in our tickets to Italy. | 我把我们去意大利的机票退了 |
[00:17] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么了 |
[00:18] | Once you get there, you will. | 等你到那里 你知道说什么 |
[00:20] | Miss DiLaurentis, this person that you married | 迪劳伦提斯老师 你嫁的这个人 |
[00:22] | is actually a man named Archer Dunhill. | 实际上叫阿彻·登喜路 |
[00:24] | He’s wanted in the UK for petty theft and fraud. | 他在英国因为几次偷盗罪和欺诈罪被通缉了 |
[00:26] | I had applied for the coaching position. | 我想申请教练的职位 |
[00:28] | ‘Cause I was just, uh, interviewing another candidate. | 我刚刚面试了另一个竞聘者 |
[00:30] | Paige. | 佩奇 |
[00:31] | – I’m Marco. – I’m leaving. | -我是马尔科 -我要走了 |
[00:32] | I obviously did not know that you are a police officer. | 明显那个时候我不知道你是名警官 |
[00:34] | You’re investigating my friend’s husband. | 你在调查我朋友的丈夫 |
[00:36] | I wouldn’t want anything to get complicated. | 我不想把事情搞复杂了 |
[00:39] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[00:39] | – You haven’t told anyone about us, have you? – No. | -你没跟别人说过咱俩的事吧 -没有 |
[00:42] | You guys are never gonna realize | 你们永远不会意识到 |
[00:44] | that Noel is the one behind everything. | 诺埃尔是背后的主使 |
[00:46] | The deal is on. | 我跟你交易 |
[00:46] | I get you the money, you give me the keys, | 我给你钱 你给我钥匙 |
[00:48] | and then you forget you ever heard from me. | 然后你忘记我们的对话 |
[00:52] | Went to New York to meet Lucas for work. | 去纽约找卢卡斯谈公事 |
[00:54] | Be back in a few days? | 几天后就回来 |
[00:55] | Do we really believe that Hanna’s in New York? | 我们真能相信汉娜在纽约吗 |
[00:57] | Well, she and Lucas are starting a business together. | 她和卢卡斯要一起做生意 |
[01:00] | But why would she go now? | 但她为什么现在过去 |
[01:01] | She’s the one that’s convinced Noel is A.D. | 她才是确信诺埃尔是AD的人 |
[01:03] | and we’re so close to nailing him. | 我们差不多要揭穿他了 |
[01:04] | Because all we have is a bunch of circumstantial evidence. | 因为我们只有一堆旁证 |
[01:07] | Right, which is why we need her here | 没错 所以我们需要她在这里 |
[01:08] | so we can find something more concrete. | 才能找到更充分的证据 |
[01:10] | Okay, I’m gonna call her and tell her to come back. | 我去打给她 叫她回来 |
[01:32] | – Did Ezra get to Colombia okay? – Yeah. | -以斯拉安全到达哥伦比亚了吗 -是的 |
[01:34] | He called when he landed. | 他落地时报了平安 |
[01:36] | Any news about Nicole? | 有妮可的消息吗 |
[01:38] | The authorities said they rescued four hostages | 官方称他们救了四个人质 |
[01:41] | but Ezra doesn’t know if Nicole’s one of them yet. | 但以斯拉不知道妮可在不在里面 |
[01:43] | Oh, my God, this must be overwhelming for him.. | 天啊 他一定很难受 |
[01:47] | and for you. | 你也是 |
[01:50] | Did you get Hanna? | 汉娜接了吗 |
[01:52] | Went to voicemail. | 转到语音信箱了 |
[01:53] | 艾米丽 一通未接电话 | |
[02:07] | We have every reason to believe that Noel’s A.D. | 我们完全有理由相信诺埃尔是AD |
[02:10] | We also know that A.D. burned us out of the storm cellar | 我们也知道AD把我们熏出了防风地窖 |
[02:12] | so we wouldn’t know the name of Mary’s child. | 以防我们知道玛丽孩子的名字 |
[02:14] | What’re we saying, that Noel is that child? | 什么意思 诺埃尔就是那孩子吗 |
[02:16] | If we can prove it, that’s the evidence we need. | 如果我们能证明 那正是我们需要的证据 |
[02:18] | Yeah, and another reason that he would want | 没错 他又有一条理由 |
[02:19] | to avenge Charlotte’s death. | 为夏洛蒂的死复仇 |
[02:21] | I did some research. | 我做了些调查 |
[02:22] | Turns out all adoptions of babies born | 发现出生在拉德里所有被收养的婴儿 |
[02:24] | at Radley went through the County Family Services Court. | 都经过了镇家庭服务中心法院审批 |
[02:26] | I’m gonna go to the courthouse when it opens | 等法院开门 我要过去 |
[02:28] | and I’ll find out what I can about the adoption. | 我会尽力寻找跟收养有关的事 |
[02:30] | Okay, great, I’ll, | 行 很好 我… |
[02:32] | I’ll try to find out where Noel lives and works | 我尽量去找诺埃尔的住所和工作地点 |
[02:34] | then maybe I would get some answers that way. | 我可能会因此找到一些答案 |
[02:35] | I have my swim coach interview in an hour | 我一个小时后有游泳教练的面试 |
[02:37] | so I’ll come back after when I’m done and help out. | 我面试完再回来帮忙 |
[02:39] | Okay. | 行 |
[02:41] | Let us know when you hear from Hanna. | 有汉娜消息的话告诉我们 |
[02:43] | Yeah, I will. | 我会的 |
[02:52] | My name is Hanna Marin. | 我叫汉娜·玛琳 |
[02:54] | If you find this video before I finish what I need to do | 如果你们在我完成我要做的事之前 |
[02:57] | something went terribly wrong. | 发现这段视频 说明出了很糟糕的事 |
[03:02] | Please give this to the police. | 请把这段视频交给警方 |
[03:47] | – Marco? Hi. – Hey, you got a minute? | -马尔科 -你有空吗 |
[03:50] | Yeah. Of course, come in. | 有空 进来吧 |
[03:56] | Stopped by Alison’s to give her an update. | 我刚才去艾莉森家跟她说一下进展 |
[03:57] | I saw your car outside, | 我看到你的车在外面 |
[03:58] | so I thought I’d say hi. | 所以想进来打个招呼 |
[04:00] | Yeah, she’s away for the day on a school field trip. | 她去参加学校的郊游了 |
[04:02] | I know, Jason told me. | 我知道 杰森告诉我了 |
[04:05] | Well, what’s going on? | 有什么情况 |
[04:06] | Or if you’d prefer, I can ask Jason. | 要是你不想说的话 我也可以去问杰森 |
[04:08] | No, no, it’s okay, I can tell you. | 不 没关系 我可以告诉你 |
[04:12] | Archer fled to France a few days ago on a fake passport. | 阿彻在几天前用假护照去了法国 |
[04:16] | France? | 法国 |
[04:17] | I know that’s not the news | 我知道这不是 |
[04:18] | you wanted to hear. | 你想要听到的消息 |
[04:20] | The case is still open but since he’s overseas | 这个案子还在查 可是他已经出国了 |
[04:23] | it’s shifting out of my jurisdiction. | 所以我没有管辖权了 |
[04:25] | But there is one silver lining. | 不过还有一点好消息 |
[04:28] | What’s that? | 什么 |
[04:30] | Well, since I’m not investigating | 既然我不再调查 |
[04:31] | your friend’s husband anymore | 你朋友的丈夫了 |
[04:33] | maybe now you can have a meal with me. | 现在我可以约你吃饭了 |
[04:38] | I’m not so sure that that’s a good idea. | 我觉得这样不太好 |
[04:40] | It’s just dinner. | 一顿晚餐而已 |
[04:42] | Maybe wine. | 可能再喝点酒 |
[04:44] | Not a marriage proposal. | 不是向你求婚 |
[04:46] | Unless you prefer brunch. | 你要是喜欢早午餐也行 |
[04:47] | I know this place that just opened– | 我知道一个刚开业的地方 |
[04:48] | It’s not that. It’s, | 不是因为那个 是 |
[04:51] | Then what? | 是什么 |
[04:55] | The night that I met you, I was.. | 我遇到你的那晚 我当时 |
[04:58] | I was just kinda getting out of a relationship | 我当时刚刚失恋 |
[05:00] | and it was too soon then and it’s.. | 当时我们进展得太快了 |
[05:03] | too soon now. | 现在也是 |
[05:06] | I get it. | 我明白了 |
[05:09] | It’s not the right time. | 现在不合适 |
[05:11] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[05:16] | This has my cell on it. | 上面有我的电话 |
[05:17] | In case you change your mind. | 如果你改变想法了 |
[05:20] | Give me a call. | 给我打电话 |
[05:22] | I will. | 好的 |
[05:25] | Good. | 很好 |
[05:27] | Good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[05:30] | You too. | 我也是 |
[05:39] | Someone woke up with a sugar craving. | 有人一起来就吃甜的 |
[05:43] | Doesn’t everyone start out their day like this? | 不是所有人都是这样开始自己的一天吗 |
[05:46] | No, we had a customer call and order a red velvet cake | 是这样 有个顾客打电话来要定一个 |
[05:48] | for a special occasion, so.. | 红丝绒蛋糕 有特别之用 所以 |
[05:50] | I am testing out icing. | 我在尝糖衣 |
[05:53] | Which one do you like better? | 你喜欢哪一个 |
[05:58] | 特别订单 姓名: 诺埃尔·卡恩 | |
[05:59] | Noel Kahn? That’s your customer? | 诺埃尔·卡恩 就是这个顾客 |
[06:02] | Yeah, you know him? | 是的 你认识他吗 |
[06:04] | Yeah, we went to school together. | 是的 我们以前是同学 |
[06:07] | He’s bad news, Sabrina, please don’t work with him. | 他不是好人 塞布丽娜 不要跟他打交道 |
[06:10] | Well, I’m not gonna be his best friend. | 我又不是要跟他交朋友 |
[06:11] | I’m just making him a cake. | 我只是给他做蛋糕而已 |
[06:12] | Yeah, you shouldn’t even do that. | 是 但你连这个都不应该做 |
[06:14] | Why, what’s he gonna do? Steal my pies? | 怎么了 他能怎么 偷我的派吗 |
[06:16] | Write a bad Yelp review– | 在点评网上给我差评 |
[06:17] | I’m being serious. | 我是认真的 |
[06:18] | I’m trying to protect you. | 我这是在保护你 |
[06:20] | Protect me from what? | 保护我什么 |
[06:22] | Just trust me when I say that he’s dangerous. | 相信我 他很危险 |
[06:25] | Okay? Look, | 好吗 听着 |
[06:28] | I can’t talk about this right now. | 我现在不能说这事儿 |
[06:29] | I have to get to an interview. | 我得去面试 |
[06:31] | You can’t say something like that | 你不能说了这些 |
[06:32] | and then just walk away. | 就走了 |
[06:33] | I know, I’m sorry. | 我知道 对不起 |
[06:34] | I’ll call you later. | 我过会儿给你打电话 |
[06:37] | Okay. | 好 |
[06:46] | I ran into Emily at The Brew. | 我在咖啡店遇到了艾米丽 |
[06:47] | She said you were up here. | 她说你在楼上 |
[06:48] | Yeah, I was actually just about to head out. | 我正准备要出门 |
[06:50] | Can we talk later? | 我们之后再聊好吗 |
[06:52] | There was a fire at my aunt Carol’s a few days ago. | 我卡罗尔姨妈家几天前发生了火灾 |
[06:54] | You know anything about it? | 你知道情况吗 |
[06:56] | No. | 不知道 |
[07:00] | Apparently, Ali went out there. | 听说 艾莉去了那儿 |
[07:02] | Detective Furey said Archer was out of the country. | 富里警探说阿彻离开了这个国家 |
[07:04] | But I think he’s still here. | 但我觉得他还在这里 |
[07:07] | I think he followed her out there | 我觉得他跟踪她到那儿 |
[07:08] | and tried to hurt her again. | 想再次伤害她 |
[07:15] | The fire was an accident. | 那场火是个意外 |
[07:18] | – Wait, so you were with her? – Yeah. | -等一下 你和她当时在一块 -是的 |
[07:20] | Ali asked me not to say anything. | 艾莉让我们不要谈论起 |
[07:22] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[07:24] | We found some of your mom’s personal things in the cellar. | 我们在地窖发现了你妈妈的一些私事 |
[07:28] | What things? | 什么事 |
[07:34] | Okay, we found some paperwork that confirmed | 我们发现了一些文件 |
[07:37] | your mom was in charge of Mary’s care at Radley. | 证实了你妈妈是玛丽在拉德里的监护人 |
[07:40] | She oversaw Charlotte’s adoption. | 她负责了夏洛蒂的收养 |
[07:45] | And Mary’s other child’s adoption too. | 还有收养玛丽另一个孩子 |
[07:50] | What other child? | 另一个孩子 |
[07:52] | That was all we were able to read before the fire started. | 这是起火前我们看到的所有信息 |
[07:56] | Now, Mary won’t answer any of Ali’s calls | 现在 玛丽不接艾莉的电话 |
[07:58] | and she’s, she’s not staying at the Lost Woods. | 她也不住在迷失森林了 |
[08:03] | I’m sure there were more secrets. | 我确信其中还有秘密 |
[08:06] | And I’m guessing my mom was killed because of one of them. | 我也猜测我妈妈被杀也是因为其中一个秘密 |
[08:10] | I promised Ali I’d find out all I could about the adoption. | 我答应艾莉尽我所能找到有关收养的信息 |
[08:13] | I owe her that after everything she’s been through. | 她经历了这么多 这是我欠她的 |
[08:18] | I was just gonna head to the courthouse right now. | 我刚正要出发去法院 |
[08:22] | They won’t give you any information. | 他们不会给你任何信息 |
[08:24] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[08:26] | You’re not a relative. | 你不是亲属 |
[08:29] | No, but you are. | 我不是 但你是 |
[10:04] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[10:06] | Yeah. | 我没事 |
[10:08] | You’re not having second thoughts about applying | 你不会是因为我和你申请同一个职位 |
[10:10] | because we’re up for the same job, are you? | 而在犹豫吧 |
[10:13] | I don’t feel great about it, but… | 我对这事也很不安 但是 |
[10:16] | that’s not the issue. | 不是因为这事 |
[10:18] | Have you ever been arrested? | 你有被逮捕过吗 |
[10:21] | I have never filled one of these things out before. | 我之前从没有填过这种问题 |
[10:25] | Should I be honest or… | 我是该诚实还是 |
[10:31] | Hackett knows your history. | 哈克特知道你的过去 |
[10:33] | He wouldn’t have suggested you apply if it was a problem. | 如果这是问题 他就不会建议你申请了 |
[10:39] | I’m just glad they don’t have | 我真庆幸它们没有一项是 |
[10:40] | a “Have you ever committed a crime” box. | “你有没有犯过罪” |
[10:43] | My answer would never fit on two lines. | 我的回答两行都写不完 |
[10:45] | Yeah, you probably need four. Maybe five. | 没错 你有可能需要四行 或者五行 |
[10:49] | I’m sure I’ve aided and abetted a few of them. | 我也参与和挑唆了其中一些 |
[10:54] | Forget about the past. | 忘记过去 |
[10:56] | They need someone now. | 他们现在需要人 |
[10:58] | You’d make an excellent coach. | 你会成为一个好教练 |
[11:00] | You’re a wonderful swimmer and an even better person. | 你是一个好游泳运动员 更是一个好人 |
[11:03] | The best I know. | 我认识的最好的 |
[11:13] | Calling number five. Number five next | 5号请到柜台 下一位5号 |
[11:17] | Calling number five. | 五号请到柜台 |
[11:18] | – It’s not bad. – Not bad? | -还不错 -不错 |
[11:20] | From number five. | 才到五号 |
[11:23] | DMV moves faster than this place. | 车管所都比这儿快 |
[11:25] | Relax, I’ve been in places where it takes a week | 放松 我曾经去过一个地方 |
[11:27] | to get an appointment just to talk with the clerk. | 那里光预约和文员讲话就得要一周的时间 |
[11:32] | Here, got this while you were in line. | 给你 你排队的时候给你买的 |
[11:36] | Sugar, dash of milk, right? | 糖 一点牛奶 对吗 |
[11:53] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[11:55] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[11:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:06] | Aren’t you gonna be late? | 你不会迟到吗 |
[12:08] | My training is done. | 我的训练已经结束了 |
[12:10] | I finished yesterday. | 昨天结束的 |
[12:13] | Three weeks went by fast. | 三个星期过得可真快 |
[12:16] | So, what, what, that means you’re… going back soon? | 那就是说 就是说你很快就回去了 |
[12:20] | Next week. | 下周走 |
[12:25] | You know, I was thinking | 知道吗 我在想 |
[12:28] | that maybe… maybe you’d wanna come with me. | 也许 也许你愿意和我一起去 |
[12:33] | To Ethiopia? | 去埃塞俄比亚 |
[12:36] | What would I do there? | 我去那干什么呢 |
[12:37] | Help people who have bigger problems than we do. | 帮助比我们更艰难的人们 |
[12:44] | Yeah, it’s-it’s just that traveling’s | 对 只是目前来说 |
[12:47] | not really part of the plan right now, | 旅行并不在我的计划之中 |
[12:48] | I’ve got, like, three job interviews this week. | 我这周有三个面试 |
[12:51] | You just graduated, Aria. | 你刚刚毕业 艾瑞亚 |
[12:53] | You have the rest of your life to work. | 你的一生还有很长时间可以工作 |
[12:55] | And, besides, I think this would be | 另外 我觉得这会变成 |
[12:57] | a great experience for us to share. | 我们共同的美好记忆 |
[12:59] | Yeah. I’m-I’m sure it would be. | 对 我 我觉得也是 |
[13:03] | But I’m not independently wealthy. | 但我自己并没有很多钱 |
[13:05] | I kinda need a job. | 我需要工作 |
[13:07] | My charity will pay for you. | 我的慈善机构会支持你的 |
[13:09] | And you only have to stay as long as you want. | 你想待多久就待多久 |
[13:14] | At least think about it. | 至少考虑一下 |
[13:17] | Yeah, I will. | 好 我会的 |
[13:26] | Okay. I gotta go get ready for this interview. | 好吧 我得准备面试了 |
[13:45] | Too much sugar? | 糖太多了 |
[13:48] | No. No, it’s perfect. | 不 不 刚刚好 |
[13:59] | Hey. How did it go? | 面试怎么样 |
[14:02] | Really good, actually. | 老实说很不错 |
[14:03] | Yeah, Hackett saw that some of the girls | 是啊 哈克特看到有些队上的女孩 |
[14:05] | on the team have been bullied. | 一直被别人欺负 |
[14:07] | So he thought I’d be an asset to them. | 所以他觉得我对于她们会是个助力 |
[14:10] | He’s right. | 他是对的 |
[14:11] | – When you going? – Fifteen minutes. | -你什么时候开始 -十五分钟后 |
[14:13] | – Well, I know you’ll do well. – Thank you. | -我知道你没问题的 -谢谢 |
[14:19] | Hey, was this your old locker? | 这是你以前的储物柜吗 |
[14:21] | No. This one was. | 不是 这个才是 |
[14:31] | This hallway used to seem so big. | 这个走廊以前看起来很大 |
[14:33] | Yeah. Our whole lives were wrapped up in this place. | 是啊 我们的一生都是在这里度过的 |
[14:36] | I couldn’t wait to get out of here. | 我当时迫不及待要离开这里 |
[14:38] | Now I kinda wish I could go back. | 现在却有点想回到过去 |
[14:40] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[14:41] | You miss being stalked | 你想那以前被跟踪 |
[14:42] | and having acne that won’t go away? | 满脸青春痘的日子 |
[14:44] | No, but there are some things that I do miss. | 不 但的确有些事让我很想念 |
[14:51] | What are you doing later? | 你等会做什么 |
[14:53] | You wanna hang out? | 想去转转吗 |
[14:54] | I’m probably gonna be with Sabrina. | 我可能会和塞布丽娜一起 |
[14:59] | I didn’t know you were seeing anyone. | 我不知道你在和别人约会 |
[15:01] | Yeah, it’s new. | 对 刚刚开始 |
[15:03] | I mean, she’s really great. | 我是说 她真的很棒 |
[15:06] | But I’m just starting to think it’s not gonna last. | 但我开始觉得我们不会长久 |
[15:10] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[15:12] | There’s a lot I can’t share with her.. | 有太多过去的事情 |
[15:15] | about my past. | 我不能告诉她 |
[15:18] | It’s understandable. | 我能理解 |
[15:21] | And present. | 还有现在的一些事 |
[15:25] | What do you mean “present?” | “现在”是什么意思 |
[15:27] | Emily? | 艾米丽 |
[15:31] | It’s happening again. | 又像以前那样了 |
[15:37] | Please don’t ask me any questions, okay? | 求你别问任何问题 好吗 |
[15:44] | You found a way to include me when we were in high school. | 高中的时候你找到办法告诉了我 |
[15:47] | Whoever you’re with now, | 不论你现在和谁在一起 |
[15:48] | you should be able to do the same. | 你应该也做得到 |
[15:52] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[16:01] | Never sold these to a chick before. | 还没有姑娘从我这买过这个 |
[16:03] | Glad I could be your first. | 很荣幸做第一个 |
[16:07] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[16:10] | Emily, I got your messages. | 艾米丽 我收到短信了 |
[16:13] | No, I’m in a meeting. | 不 我在开会 |
[16:13] | I can’t talk now. I’ll call you later. | 现在不方便说 等会儿打给你 |
[16:17] | Now, look, little bit goes a long way. | 听着 只用一点就能撑很长时间 |
[16:18] | One of those should knock him out for hours. | 一粒就能放倒他几个小时 |
[16:25] | Good to know. | 太好了 |
[16:39] | Look, the reason that I’m calling | 我打电话来是因为 |
[16:41] | is because my mother wanted me to send out | 我妈妈想让我给其中一个捐助人 |
[16:42] | a thank you note to one of the donors | 寄一封感谢信 |
[16:44] | but I-I’ve, I’ve misplaced the address. | 但我 我弄错地址了 |
[16:46] | Can you look it up in the voter.. | 你能帮我在 |
[16:48] | in the voter registration database? | 登记投票人的数据库里找一下吗 |
[16:51] | Yeah, the name’s Noel Kahn. I can wait. | 是的 名字是诺埃尔·卡恩 我可以等 |
[16:55] | That’s my mom’s campaign manager. | 是我妈妈的竞选经理 |
[16:56] | Oh, good thinking. | 好主意 |
[16:58] | I don’t know, it’s a long shot. | 我不确定 这是曲线救国 |
[16:59] | He might not even live in the district anymore. | 他也许都不住在那一区了 |
[17:01] | Noel isn’t the only one we have to worry about. | 诺埃尔不是唯一需要担心的 |
[17:02] | – I talked to Hanna. – And? | -我跟汉娜谈过了 -然后呢 |
[17:04] | She said she was in a meeting and then hung up | 她说她在开会 然后挂了 |
[17:06] | before I could even say hello. | 我连喂都没来得及说 |
[17:07] | Look, I know when Hanna’s lying to me | 汉娜撒谎时我能感觉得到 |
[17:09] | and she’s definitely lying. | 她绝对在撒谎 |
[17:10] | Well, we should call Lucas. | 我们可以打给卢卡斯 |
[17:11] | See if he knows what’s going on with her. | 看他知不知道汉娜的情况 |
[17:13] | Yeah, I already did. He hasn’t responded yet. | 我已经打了 他还没回我 |
[17:16] | Yeah. Yeah, I’m here. | 是的 是的 我还在 |
[17:18] | You did? | 你查到了 |
[17:19] | Great. What’s the address? | 太棒了 地址是什么 |
[17:27] | Okay, thank you so much. | 好的 非常感谢 |
[17:35] | That’s Noel’s parents’ cabin. | 这是诺埃尔父母的小屋 |
[17:38] | – Oh, my God. – What? | -天啊 -怎么 |
[17:41] | That’s the same area where Hanna was held captive. | 这和汉娜被关的是一片地方 |
[17:51] | How did we not put this together sooner? | 咱们怎么没早点联系起来这一切 |
[17:53] | Well, I thought his parents sold this place years ago. | 我以为他父母早把这房子卖了 |
[17:55] | Hey, God only knows what’s inside. | 天知道里面有什么 |
[17:57] | Hopefully, the evidence we need to finally end this thing. | 希望有让这一切结束的证据 |
[18:01] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[18:03] | I’m breaking in. | 闯进去啊 |
[18:04] | His car isn’t here. | 他的车不在这 |
[18:05] | Yeah, but what if somebody’s inside? | 万一里面有人呢 |
[18:07] | Only one way to find out. | 进去就知道有没有了 |
[18:17] | Does that sound remind you of anything? | 这声音是不是有点似曾相识 |
[18:18] | Yeah, the bunker. | 没错 那个仓库 |
[18:26] | Look. | 快看 |
[18:33] | Hey, come on. | 快点 |
[18:34] | We have to hurry up. | 咱们得快点 |
[18:36] | 最新消息 10名嫌疑人在哥伦比亚被捕 | |
[18:37] | Number 67, number 67… | 67号 67号 |
[18:39] | Hey, they called our number. | 他们叫号了 |
[18:44] | We lose our spot, we’ll be sleeping here tonight. | 如果错过这个号 今晚就得睡在这了 |
[18:46] | 最新消息 10名嫌疑人在哥伦比亚被捕 | |
[18:50] | Yeah, let’s go. | 走吧 |
[18:57] | How can I help you? | 有什么事 |
[18:59] | I just found out that my cousin was born | 我刚发现我的表亲23年前 |
[19:01] | in Radley Sanitarium 23 years ago. | 拉德里疗养院出生 |
[19:04] | This court facilitated the adoption. | 在这里办了领养手续 |
[19:06] | I don’t know the gender, but I know the birth mother’s name. | 我不知道性别 但知道生母的姓名 |
[19:08] | How can I get a copy of the adoption records? | 我能拿一份领养记录吗 |
[19:09] | You can’t, you’re not the adoptee | 不能 你既不是被领养人 |
[19:11] | or parent of the adoptee. | 也不是他的父母 |
[19:12] | I understand, but we don’t know who the father is | 我知道 但我们不知道父亲是谁 |
[19:15] | and the mother’s nowhere to be found. | 母亲也失踪了 |
[19:17] | I wish there was something I could do. | 我也希望能帮到你们 |
[19:20] | Actually, there is something you can do. | 其实你能帮上忙 |
[19:22] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[19:27] | Jason’s mother is dead, his dad disappeared | 杰森的母亲去世了 父亲失踪了 |
[19:29] | his other cousin was murdered a few weeks ago | 他的另一个哥哥几周前被杀了 |
[19:32] | and his only other sibling was just released | 他唯一的手足 |
[19:33] | from a psychiatric hospital. | 刚从精神病院出来 |
[19:36] | So he’s really desperate to connect to some family right now | 他真的非常希望能与亲人联系上 |
[19:38] | and finding this cousin would mean everything to him. | 找到这个人对他来说很重要 |
[19:43] | Please, help him. | 请帮帮他吧 |
[19:48] | You’re lucky to have a fiance who cares so much. | 你真幸运 未婚妻这么关心你 |
[19:54] | Yeah, she’s really special. | 是啊 她真的很特别 |
[19:59] | All Radley adoptions were closed adoptions | 拉德利所有的领养资料都是保密的 |
[20:01] | which means I can’t access them in this database. | 我在数据库查不到 |
[20:04] | Where are they? | 资料在哪 |
[20:05] | Well, in the archives room. | 档案室 |
[20:06] | They haven’t been digitized yet. | 那些资料还没有被数据化 |
[20:11] | I’m not promising anything, | 我无法保证什么 |
[20:12] | but I’ll see what I can find by the end of the day. | 但我今天会帮你们找找 |
[20:15] | Great. Thank you. | 太好了 谢谢 |
[21:02] | I’ve looked everywhere. Nothing. You? | 我都找遍了也没找到 你呢 |
[21:04] | No, I didn’t see any room like Hanna described | 没有 我没找到汉娜说的房间 |
[21:06] | and nothing that leads him to being A.D. | 也没有证据表明他是AD |
[21:07] | Okay, but there’s got to be something here, right? | 但这里总会有些线索的 对吧 |
[21:10] | Let’s check his bedroom one more time. | 再检查一遍他的卧室 |
[21:11] | Go through everything carefully. | 仔细搜一遍 |
[21:30] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[21:31] | It’s the same stamp that Maya had on her wrist | 这标志与前几年照片里 |
[21:34] | in those pictures from years ago. | 玛雅手腕上的一致 |
[21:37] | Yeah, that got you into Eric Kahn’s parties. | 对 埃里克·卡恩派对的入场标记也是这个 |
[21:40] | Charlotte took me to one. | 夏洛蒂带我去过一次 |
[21:47] | Maybe this has pictures on it from those parties. | 也许这上面有派对的照片 |
[21:50] | Yeah, or pictures that Noel took of Hanna when he tortured her. | 或是诺埃尔拍了折磨汉娜的照片 |
[22:16] | It’s the Dollhouse. | 这是玩偶之家 |
[22:28] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[22:31] | It’s Noel. | 是诺埃尔 |
[22:44] | I really thought that I hurt someone. | 我真以为我伤害了她 |
[22:46] | Now you know you didn’t. | 你现在知道没有了 |
[22:54] | Noel Kahn was there the whole time? | 诺埃尔·卡恩当时一直在那吗 |
[22:57] | He was helping Charlotte? | 他在帮助夏洛蒂吗 |
[23:01] | We may not be able to prove that he tortured Hanna | 我们或许无法证明他折磨了汉娜 |
[23:03] | but this proves that he tortured us | 但这视频是他折磨我们的罪证 |
[23:04] | and he’s gonna go to jail for that. | 他会为此坐牢的 |
[23:09] | Come on, Spencer, let’s get out of here. | 斯宾塞 我们走吧 |
[23:12] | Grab that. Come on. | 拿上闪存盘 快 |
[23:19] | Have you looked at any of the other folders? | 你看了其他文档吗 |
[23:22] | No. You-you can, if you want. | 没有 你想看可以看 |
[23:25] | No… I don’t wanna see any of that footage, ever. | 不 我永远都不想看这些视频 |
[23:29] | Yeah, well, the only people who need to see are the police. | 这些视频只能给警察看 |
[23:31] | Well, we can’t give it to them without Hanna. | 我们得等汉娜回来才能上交 |
[23:34] | We need to be together for this. | 我们得一起 |
[23:35] | Yes, in theory, but we have no idea when she’s gonna be back. | 理论上说是这样 但谁知道她什么时候回来 |
[23:38] | Or where she is. | 也不知道她在哪 |
[23:40] | That was Lucas. He said he’s not with Hanna. | 是卢卡斯打来的 他说汉娜不在他那儿 |
[23:42] | They never had plans to meet in New York. | 他们也没打算在纽约见面 |
[23:45] | Where the hell is she? | 她到底在哪儿 |
[23:46] | She wanted to turn Noel in last night | 她昨晚想告发诺埃尔 |
[23:47] | and we didn’t listen to her. | 我们没听她的 |
[23:49] | Okay, but if she was gonna go to the police on her own | 要是她独自一人去报警了 |
[23:51] | she would’ve done it already. | 现在应该已经完事了 |
[23:54] | Maybe she’s with Mona? | 也许在梦娜那里 |
[23:56] | Or Caleb. | 或者凯勒 |
[25:06] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[25:08] | Spencer and Aria are just inside | 斯宾塞和艾瑞亚在里面 |
[25:09] | so just thought it’d be better if we talked out here. | 我们还是出来谈比较好 |
[25:12] | Okay.. | 好吧 |
[25:14] | Well, I’m just on a break at work | 我正好中间休息 |
[25:15] | and I thought I’d come by and see | 想过来问问你 |
[25:17] | if you wanted to go grab a quick bite? | 是否愿意跟我吃个饭 |
[25:19] | Oh, yeah, I’d love to, but I can’t right now. | 我很想去 但现在不行 |
[25:24] | Why not? | 为什么不行 |
[25:28] | First, you were weird about that whole | 首先 今早你一提到诺埃尔·卡恩 |
[25:29] | Noel Kahn guy this morning | 就很奇怪 |
[25:32] | and now this. | 现在又是这样 |
[25:34] | What’s going on, Emily? | 发生什么了 艾米丽 |
[25:36] | I wish I could tell you. | 我希望能告诉你 |
[25:37] | I’m not trying to pry | 我不是想要刺探什么 |
[25:38] | I know that you’ve been through a lot in your life | 我知道你经历了很多 |
[25:41] | and you’re extremely protective and rightfully so. | 你很有保护欲 而且完全应该 |
[25:45] | But nothing you can say is gonna scare me away. | 但是不论你说什么 你都不会把我吓跑 |
[25:50] | Look, I’m sorry. Okay? | 听着 我道歉 可以吗 |
[25:52] | I-I-I’m just in the middle of something right now. | 我只是现在手头正有一件事 |
[25:55] | A-a-and if all goes well tonight | 如果今晚一切顺利的话 |
[25:57] | I can explain everything to you tomorrow. | 我明天就能给你详细解释了 |
[25:59] | Okay? Just… be patient with me. | 好吗 对我有点耐心 |
[26:03] | Please. | 求你了 |
[26:07] | – Okay. – Thank you. | -好的 -谢谢 |
[26:12] | Cupcakes, red velvet. | 纸杯蛋糕 红丝绒的 |
[26:15] | I made them for you. | 我为你做的 |
[26:18] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[26:27] | Hanna is not picking up | 汉娜不接电话 |
[26:28] | – and she’s not with Mona. – Or Caleb. | -她没和梦娜一起 -也没和凯勒一起 |
[26:31] | But she did drop by his place last night | 但她昨晚的确去过他家 |
[26:32] | to tell him that she would be going off the grid | 告诉他将有几天 |
[26:34] | for a couple of days. | 不和外界联系 |
[26:35] | She’s gonna do something to Noel. | 她要对诺埃尔采取行动了 |
[26:37] | – Like what? – I don’t know. | -什么样的 -我不知道 |
[26:39] | Well, whatever it is, she’s gonna do it alone | 不管是什么 她会是单独行动 |
[26:40] | because she thought that we wouldn’t help her. | 因为她认为我们不会帮她 |
[26:42] | Okay, well, we really need to find her | 好吧 我们一定要在她 |
[26:44] | before she does something stupid. | 做出傻事前找到她 |
[26:46] | He’s trying to track her down on her phone right now. | 他现在在尝试定位她的手机 |
[26:49] | And in the meantime? | 与此同时呢 |
[26:51] | In the meantime, we go to the police. We tell them everything. | 与此同时 我们去警局 坦白一切 |
[26:53] | Tell them what? That Hanna said she was gonna be in New York | 坦白什么 说汉娜本应该去纽约 |
[26:56] | but we think she’s here, hunting down Noel | 但我们认为她在这里 追踪诺埃尔 |
[26:57] | like it’s “The Hunger Games?” | 就像《饥饿游戏》那样吗 |
[26:59] | N-no. I-I think we wait and see if Caleb can find her. | 不 我们静观其变 看凯勒能否找到她 |
[27:02] | Yeah, I agree. | 同意 |
[27:06] | Yeah. Okay. Sure. | 好的 当然 |
[27:12] | Hello? Oh, it is. | 喂 我是 |
[27:15] | Okay, I’m sorry. Thank you for letting me know. | 对不起 多谢你告诉我 |
[27:18] | Sorry, guys, that was my neighbor. | 抱歉 各位 邻居来电 |
[27:19] | My mom’s car alarm is going off ’cause of this storm | 我妈的车报警器被风暴刮得乱叫 |
[27:21] | so I just have to go get the keys and shut it off. | 所以我只能回去找钥匙 关掉报警 |
[27:23] | I’m gonna go to Jason’s, see if he got | 我去杰森家 看他有没有 |
[27:25] | a hold of those adoption records. | 拿到领养记录 |
[27:27] | And the more we have against Noel | 等我们去警局时 |
[27:28] | when we go to the police, the better. | 拿到越多对诺埃尔不利的证据越好 |
[27:30] | And let us know if Caleb finds her. | 如果凯勒找到汉娜了 告诉我们 |
[27:31] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[27:41] | I’m waiting for somebody. | 我在等人 |
[27:45] | You’re waiting for me. | 你等的是我 |
[27:52] | I know you killed Sara. | 我知道是你杀了莎拉 |
[28:03] | I knew you’d eventually slip up. | 我知道你终将败露 |
[28:05] | Oh, you got it all wrong. | 你全猜错了 |
[28:07] | Didn’t you hear? Sara fell in the shower. | 难道你没听说 莎拉在浴缸滑倒 |
[28:10] | Then why did you have her phone? | 那你为什么有她的电话 |
[28:13] | Why drive all the way down to the city to dump it? | 为什么一路开到城里才扔掉 |
[28:17] | And then come here to try to get it back? | 然后来这里试图拿回 |
[28:22] | What do you want, Hanna? | 你想怎样 汉娜 |
[28:25] | The police are suspecting that there was foul play. | 警察怀疑是谋杀 |
[28:29] | They wanna question me. | 他们想要盘问我 |
[28:32] | Sara died in my mom’s hotel. | 莎拉死在我妈妈的酒店 |
[28:34] | They know about her past. | 他们知道她的历史 |
[28:37] | And that someone took Sara’s room key | 以及有人从服务台 |
[28:40] | from the concierge desk. | 拿走了莎拉的钥匙 |
[28:42] | Well, that doesn’t sound very good…for you. | 好吧 听起来对你不利啊 |
[28:45] | Or you. | 对你也是 |
[28:47] | The cellphone was a big screw-up | 这部电话很坏事 |
[28:50] | but we can both walk away from this clean. | 但我们都可以擦干净屁股 |
[29:00] | After the police talk to me | 警察跟我谈完话 |
[29:01] | they’ll question other guests. | 他们就会去查问其他的住客 |
[29:05] | I wasn’t in the hotel when it happened. | 事发时 我不在酒店里 |
[29:07] | I went to see a movie. | 我去看了场电影 |
[29:09] | At my place. | 在我家 |
[29:12] | We watched “Birdman,” right? | 我们看的是《鸟人》对吧 |
[29:19] | You help me… I help you. | 我们互相帮忙 |
[29:27] | I wanna see the phone. | 我想看看那部手机 |
[29:40] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[29:52] | You should have some, it’s good. | 喝点吧 很好喝 |
[29:54] | Not my thing. | 我不喜欢 |
[29:58] | You have it. | 你喝吧 |
[30:00] | I already have one. | 我已经有一杯了 |
[30:01] | Just take a sip. | 你就喝一口吧 |
[30:25] | Be careful, Hanna.. | 小心 汉娜 |
[30:27] | or you’ll end up just like Sara. | 不然你的下场会和莎拉一样 |
[31:30] | 宾夕法尼亚州参议员 维罗妮卡·海斯汀 | |
[32:08] | What did I do? | 我做了什么 |
[32:13] | What did you make me do? | 你让我做了什么 |
[32:36] | Hi, Marco, it’s Spencer. I need your help. | 马尔科 我是斯宾塞 我需要你的帮忙 |
[32:40] | Can you please come over as soon as you get this? | 你听到留言后能过来一趟吗 |
[32:48] | Looks like the whole town was out of power. | 好像整个小镇都停电了 |
[32:50] | Yeah, we lost ours about 20 minutes ago. | 我们这二十分钟前就停了 |
[32:53] | Have you heard from the county clerk? | 县办事员那边有消息了吗 |
[32:56] | No. I haven’t, but she said she has to fax over the report | 没 但是她说她必须把报告传真过来 |
[32:59] | and we need the power for that. | 但是没电传不了 |
[33:02] | Yeah, that’s if she sends it over. | 前提是她真会传真过来 |
[33:04] | I think she will. Thanks to you. | 她会的 多亏你了 |
[33:07] | You really turned it on today. | 你今天真的很有说服力 |
[33:10] | Yeah, well, it wasn’t all an act. | 真假参半吧 |
[33:13] | My life’s been a little complicated lately | 最近我的生活有点复杂 |
[33:15] | so it’s… easy to channel my frustration. | 这样容易排解我的挫败感 |
[33:21] | Look, I know about Nicole that she might still be alive. | 我知道妮可也许还活着 |
[33:25] | Emily told me Ezra went to Colombia. | 艾米丽告诉我以斯拉去了哥伦比亚 |
[33:34] | Ezra hasn’t called me since this morning. | 以斯拉直到今早才打电话给我 |
[33:39] | I-I don’t… know if they found Nicole | 我不知道他们是否找到了妮可 |
[33:42] | but… I mean, if she is alive… | 但是如果她还活着 |
[33:48] | What? | 怎样 |
[33:50] | I-I don’t know what that means for us. | 我不知道我们会怎么样 |
[33:54] | You’re engaged, Aria. | 你们已经订婚了 艾瑞亚 |
[33:56] | He loves you. That’s not gonna change. | 他爱你 这点是不会变的 |
[33:57] | Yeah, but he loves her too. | 但是他也爱她 |
[34:00] | If she hadn’t gone missing, they’d probably still be together. | 如果她没失踪 他们也许还在一起 |
[34:03] | You don’t know that. | 你怎么知道 |
[34:07] | And what if I was just his consolation prize? | 如果我只是他失落时的安慰呢 |
[34:10] | No. Don’t believe that for a second. | 不 绝对不要这么想 |
[34:13] | You two were always meant to be. | 你们俩注定要在一起 |
[34:21] | And this, this was the first time | 而这个是这个社区 |
[34:24] | this community had access to fresh water. | 第一次拥有了清水 |
[34:27] | And we were a part of it. | 有我们的功劳 |
[34:29] | And you could be too. | 你也可以的 |
[34:32] | I got offered a job today. | 今天我找到了一份工作 |
[34:36] | It’s an editorial assistant position. | 助理编辑 |
[34:39] | Are you thinking about taking it? | 你在考虑接这份工作吗 |
[34:45] | I already did. | 我已经接了 |
[34:47] | Alan B & Lawrence, it’s an amazing company. | 艾伦·B-劳伦斯 是一家很棒的公司 |
[34:50] | It’s a great place for me to get my foot in the door. | 非常适合我第一次涉足这个领域 |
[34:59] | I-I didn’t feel like I could say no. | 我觉得我不该拒绝 |
[35:03] | Alan B & Lawrence. | 艾伦·B-劳伦斯 |
[35:06] | Didn’t they publish Ezra’s book? | 他们是不是出版过以斯拉的书 |
[35:09] | Yeah, they did. | 是的 |
[35:12] | And they’re working with him on his next one too, right? | 他们也正在和他谈他的下一本书 对吧 |
[35:16] | Okay, well, that’s just a coincidence. | 那只是巧合 |
[35:18] | I, I haven’t spoken to Ezra in years. | 我很多年都没和以斯拉联系了 |
[35:22] | I’m sure we’ll never even cross paths at this job. | 我想我们在这份工作上也不会有交集 |
[35:33] | You were right about why I took that job. | 你对我选择这份工作的看法是对的 |
[35:36] | Part of me was hoping | 我当时心里确实希望 |
[35:38] | that it’d bring me and Ezra back together. | 这样能让我和以斯拉再在一起 |
[35:44] | Well, if Nicole is alive and Ezra goes back to her | 如果妮可还活着 而以斯拉想回到她身边 |
[35:46] | then it’s his loss. | 那这就是他的损失 |
[35:51] | I can’t imagine there’s anyone better than you. | 我想象不出有谁比你更好 |
[35:58] | I should go. | 我该走了 |
[36:00] | You can’t leave. It’s crazy out there. | 你不能走 外面天气很恶劣 |
[36:02] | No, I’ll be fine. | 没事的 |
[36:04] | Look, I’m sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable. | 如果我让你不自在了我很抱歉 |
[36:07] | Please stay. | 你留下吧 |
[36:09] | At least until it calms down. | 至少等天气好点再走 |
[36:13] | Yeah. Yeah, okay. | 好 好的 |
[36:17] | I’ll make us something to eat. | 我去做点吃的 |
[36:31] | Hanna, we know you’re planning something. | 汉娜 我们知道你在计划什么 |
[36:33] | Whatever it is, don’t do it. | 不管是什么 你不要做 |
[36:35] | We found out Noel’s been living at his parents’ cabin. | 我们发现诺埃尔一直住在他父母的小屋里 |
[36:37] | And you were right all along. He is dangerous. | 你一直以来都是对的 他很危险 |
[36:41] | Hey, we were ready to go to the police | 我们准备好去报警 |
[36:42] | and tell them everything. | 向警方坦白一切了 |
[36:43] | But we wanna do this all together. | 但我们想所有人一起去 |
[36:46] | We love you. Please come home. | 我们爱你 你快回家吧 |
[37:39] | Spencer! | 斯宾塞 |
[37:41] | What happened? Are you okay? | 发生什么了 你没事吧 |
[37:42] | Someone’s in the house. | 屋里有别人 |
[37:45] | Stay there. | 待着别动 |
[38:04] | 群发 艾瑞亚 艾米莉 U盘不见了 | |
[38:16] | Really thought that there was someone in the house. | 我真以为是有人进来了 |
[38:19] | Well, thankfully, that wasn’t the case. | 还好不是 |
[38:21] | Wind must have blown the door open. | 肯定是风把门吹开了 |
[38:25] | Can I get you anything? Blanket? Stiff drink? | 你需要点什么吗 毯子 烈酒 |
[38:30] | I’m so sorry to make you come all the way | 很抱歉让你大老远跑来 |
[38:31] | down here for nothing. | 结果什么事都没有 |
[38:35] | And then I put you to work. | 然后我还让你干活 |
[38:39] | You didn’t make me do anything. | 你没让我做任何事 |
[38:42] | I’m glad you called. | 我很高兴你给我打电话 |
[38:49] | I should probably get going. | 我该走了 |
[38:50] | You can… stay for a little bit longer. | 你可以 再留下待一会儿 |
[38:57] | Sorry, I just, I really don’t wanna be alone right now. | 抱歉 现在我真的不想一个人 |
[39:01] | Yeah. | 好 |
[39:05] | I can do that. | 我可以留下 |
[39:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:29] | Hey, can you talk? | 方便说话吗 |
[39:32] | I thought it was gonna be over tonight. | 我还以为今晚一切都会结束 |
[39:34] | But it didn’t go as we planned. | 但事情没有按我们的计划进行 |
[39:37] | – What happened? – Are you sure you wanna know? | -发生什么事了 -你真的想知道吗 |
[39:41] | Yes. | 是的 |
[39:44] | Noel Kahn. | 诺埃尔·卡恩 |
[39:47] | He’s the one doing this to us. | 他是一切的幕后主使 |
[39:51] | Can you come over? | 你能来吗 |
[39:55] | I’ll be right there. | 我马上过去 |
[40:10] | 以斯拉 妮可不是人质之一 我明天回家 | |
[40:31] | I can’t believe this. | 真不敢相信 |
[40:34] | The fax from the clerk came through when the power came back on. | 来电的时候办事员发的传真过来了 |
[40:37] | And? | 然后呢 |
[40:39] | The entire file has been redacted. | 文件都被涂黑了 |
[40:41] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[40:42] | It means every important piece of information | 意思是所有重要信息 |
[40:44] | has been blacked out, father’s name | 都看不到了 收养婴儿的 |
[40:46] | – who adopted the baby. – Let me see. | -父亲的名字… -给我看看 |
[40:48] | I don’t know why she even bothered faxing this to us. | 不知道她为什么还传真给我们 |
[40:56] | Everything’s blacked out but the name of the judge. | 除了法官的名字其它都涂黑了 |
[41:02] | “Steven Kahn.” | 史蒂文·卡恩 |
[41:03] | That’s Noel Kahn’s dad. | 是诺埃尔·卡恩的爸爸 |
[41:06] | So? | 所以呢 |
[41:09] | I think he adopted Mary’s baby. | 我觉得他收养了玛丽的孩子 |
[41:50] | It’s over, bitch. | 结束了 贱人 |