时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | What’re you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[00:04] | There’s a footage on here that proves | 有一段视频能够证明 |
[00:06] | that Noel’s working with Charlotte. | 诺埃尔跟夏洛蒂共谋 |
[00:07] | – I’m pregnant. – I’m here. | -我怀孕了 -有我在 |
[00:09] | Whatever you decide to do. | 不管你做什么决定 |
[00:11] | I never wanna spend another day without you | 我再也不想和你分开 |
[00:13] | ever, for the rest of my life. | 余生都想和你在一起 |
[00:14] | Can I kiss you, just one last time? | 我能吻你吗 最后一次 |
[00:16] | Just to say goodbye. | 当做再见 |
[00:20] | Ali, you’re really vulnerable right now. | 艾莉 你现在很脆弱 |
[00:22] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[00:24] | Nothing has changed, has it, Em? | 什么都没变对吗 艾米 |
[00:25] | ‘Nicole Gordon’ one of the 15 missing | 妮可·戈登 美国的15名救援人员之一 |
[00:27] | American aid workers has been found alive. | 已被发现 状况良好 |
[00:32] | Do you really think we’d let you leave? | 你真以为我们会让你们离开吗 |
[00:33] | You know too much. | 你们知道得太多了 |
[00:42] | I would never hurt you. I’m your mother. | 我绝不会伤害你 我是你母亲 |
[00:48] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[00:49] | I’m not your mother, but I’m gonna take care of you | 我不是你妈 但我会照顾好你 |
[00:51] | like I was. What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[00:54] | – Spencer. – Okay, Spencer. | -斯宾塞 -好 斯宾塞 |
[00:55] | You lost some blood, I need you to stay awake | 你流了些血 我需要你保持清醒 |
[00:57] | until we can get you topped off, okay? | 等我们给你处理好伤口 好吗 |
[00:59] | – Okay. – Tell me your last name, Spencer. | -好 -告诉我你姓什么 斯宾塞 |
[01:02] | What’s your mom’s name? | 你妈妈叫什么 |
[01:04] | Who’s your mom? Spencer? | 你妈妈是谁 斯宾塞 |
[01:08] | Come on. Come on, Spencer. Come on. | 坚持住 斯宾塞 坚持住 |
[01:13] | Someone should have stayed with Spencer | 应该有人跟斯宾塞在一起 |
[01:14] | and kept Harry from running away. | 防止哈里逃跑 |
[01:16] | Yeah, well it’s too late for that now. | 不要马后炮了 |
[01:18] | So it was Noel the whole time, Noel and Jenna? | 一直都是诺埃尔吗 诺埃尔和詹娜 |
[01:20] | All we know they were connected to Charlotte and Rollins. | 我们只知道他们跟夏洛蒂和罗林斯有关 |
[01:23] | Connected doesn’t mean a motive. | 有关不代表有动机 |
[01:24] | Maybe they thought we knew too much about something. | 说不定他们觉得我们知道得太多了 |
[01:27] | Where did Jenna go? | 詹娜去哪里了 |
[01:27] | You know, she probably walked into a closet. | 她可能走进衣柜里了吧 |
[01:30] | Guys, if Noel was A.D. and Noel is dead, that means– | 姐妹们 如果诺埃尔是AD 而他现在死了 那… |
[01:33] | – Don’t say that out loud. – It’s what we’re all thinkin’. | -不要说出来 -我们都这么想的 |
[01:35] | No, I know, but just don’t say it out loud. Okay? Not yet. | 我知道 但先不要说出来 先不要 |
[01:39] | Watch out, folks, coming through. | 大家小心 我们要过去了 |
[01:42] | Toby? What happened to him? | 托比 他怎么了 |
[01:45] | – Oh, no. – If Toby’s here, where’s Yvonne? | -不好 -如果托比在这 那伊冯呢 |
[02:12] | They call it a medically induced coma. | 他们称之为药物诱导昏迷 |
[02:15] | So, basically, she hasn’t woken up since she got out of surgery. | 也就是说她手术完之后就根本没醒来 |
[02:19] | It’s gonna be okay. | 不会有事的 |
[02:22] | Spencer got shot? | 斯宾塞中枪了 |
[02:24] | She’s home now. | 现在没事了 |
[02:28] | Good. | 那就好 |
[02:31] | Tell her.. | 告诉她… |
[02:34] | Maybe you shouldn’t tell her anything. | 你还是什么都不要告诉她了 |
[02:36] | I don’t want her to worry. | 我不想让她担心 |
[03:23] | Welcome home. | 欢迎回家 |
[03:30] | What’s this? | 这是干什么 |
[03:36] | I didn’t know when you’d be back. I.. | 我不知道你什么时候回来 我… |
[03:39] | I wasn’t sure if I should stay. | 我不知道自己该不该留下 |
[04:10] | What’s the big idea? | 怎么了 |
[04:12] | I’m just making sure that you’re real. | 我看看自己是不是在做梦 |
[04:21] | That’ll do. | 不是做梦 |
[04:23] | Do you have any plans for the day? | 你今天有什么安排吗 |
[04:26] | I have a few ideas. | 有些想法 |
[04:28] | Or, we can use that energy to track down Jenna. | 或者我们可以用那股劲找詹娜 |
[04:31] | She’s out there. I can feel it. | 她就在外面 我能感觉到 |
[04:34] | I think that Grunwald is starting to rub off on me. | 我觉得格伦沃尔德开始影响到我了 |
[04:38] | Well, I’m not gonna challenge the logic in that. | 我觉得很符合逻辑 |
[04:41] | Noel’s dead, but Jenna’s still out there. | 诺埃尔死了 詹娜人不见了 |
[04:44] | – I mean, we have to find her. – We will. | -我们必须找到她 -会找到她的 |
[04:47] | But I’m not taking any chances with you. | 但我不想拿你去冒险了 |
[04:50] | The last time I let you out of my sight | 我上次让你离开我的视线 |
[04:51] | I lost you down a rabbit hole. | 结果你就掉进了兔子洞 |
[04:54] | It was a hotel hole, not a rabbit hole. | 那是宾馆 不是兔子洞 |
[04:57] | It’s time that Hanna worry about Hanna. | 汉娜是时候担心汉娜了 |
[05:09] | There was a time when you wanted this so badly | 有段时间你因为非常想做这个 |
[05:11] | that it broke us up. | 所以害我们分手了 |
[05:14] | I would never let that happen again. | 我不会再让那种事发生了 |
[05:15] | I know, I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[05:18] | But if you don’t do this, you’re gonna regret it. | 但如果你不去做 那你肯定会后悔 |
[05:22] | So, let me worry about Jenna, okay? | 所以你就把詹娜的事交给我 好吗 |
[05:30] | A toast to welcome back two more Rosewood graduates. | 举杯欢迎玫瑰镇中学两名毕业生回来 |
[05:34] | Emily Fields, who will be coaching our Varsity swim team | 执教我们游泳队的艾米丽·菲尔兹 |
[05:37] | and Paige McCullers, our new athletic department supervisor. | 运动部新主管佩吉·麦卡勒斯 |
[05:41] | – Cheers. – Welcome. | -干杯 -欢迎 |
[05:47] | Wow, I really thought | 我开始真以为 |
[05:48] | it was gonna be one of us or the other. | 我们只能有一个人进来 |
[05:50] | – I guess we’re both invaluable. – Yeah. | -看来我们都很不错 -是啊 |
[05:53] | This is gonna be okay, right? | 这样没问题吧 |
[05:56] | Precise orders. | 当然 |
[05:59] | Paige, I wanna talk to you about some school committee. | 佩吉 我想跟你说一下学校委员会 |
[06:02] | There are some choice positions open at the moment. | 目前有一些职位可以选 |
[06:06] | Hey. I texted you, you never texted me back. | 我给你发短信了 但你没回 |
[06:08] | Didn’t have time. | 没时间 |
[06:10] | Oh, did you make an appointment? | 你预约了吗 |
[06:12] | We’ll go to the doctors together. | 我们一起去看医生 |
[06:13] | I’ve already been. That’s why I’m late. | 我已经去过了 所以我才迟到了 |
[06:15] | But, but I promised I’d come with you. | 但…我答应会陪你去 |
[06:17] | – You should have called me. – It’s my nightmare, not yours. | -你应该叫我的 -这是我的噩梦 不是你的 |
[06:23] | So, how was it, the doctor? | 那医生那边如何 |
[06:27] | Humiliating. | 很丢人 |
[06:29] | What did she tell you? | 她跟你说什么了 |
[06:31] | That I was gonna have the baby of a perfect stranger. | 我会有一个陌生人的孩子 |
[06:36] | What is she doing here? | 她来干什么 |
[06:39] | Paige? She’s the new athletic supervisor. | 佩吉吗 她是新运动部主管 |
[06:43] | Perfect! | 好极了 |
[06:46] | – Ali? – I’m late. | -艾莉 -我迟到了 |
[06:54] | Toby just got out of the hospital, but Yvonne’s.. | 托比刚出院 但伊冯… |
[06:57] | She’s still unconscious. | 她还在昏迷 |
[06:59] | All the things that have happened in this town | 这个镇上发生了那么多事 |
[07:01] | and those two get taken out by a deer. | 他们两个却被一头鹿坑了 |
[07:07] | Was she hurt? | 她受伤了吗 |
[07:11] | Nicole? | 妮可 |
[07:14] | She broke a few bones when she was abducted. | 她被绑架的时候断了几根骨头 |
[07:17] | They didn’t heal properly | 没能正常恢复 |
[07:19] | so they have to break and reset them. | 所以必须先弄断了再重新处理 |
[07:26] | Where is she now? | 她现在在哪 |
[07:28] | A recovery facility, in New York, with her parents. | 在纽约的一个复健机构 她父母陪着 |
[07:32] | I’m glad you could go. | 我很高兴你能走了 |
[07:36] | I tried to talk to her on the flight | 我想要在飞机上跟她谈 |
[07:38] | but she wasn’t ready. | 但是她还没准备好 |
[07:42] | I can understand that. | 我能理解 |
[07:51] | 斯宾塞 紧急情况 去谷仓 快 | |
[07:55] | What couldn’t you tell me over the phone? | 有什么不能在电话上跟我说的呢 |
[07:57] | It’s just easier if I show you. | 能让你看到会更简单点 |
[08:09] | Read the tag. | 看看标签 |
[08:14] | AD | 开幕时间 |
[08:17] | No. | 不 |
[08:20] | This is.. No! | 这也太… 不 |
[08:23] | It was here when I got back from the Lost Woods. | 我从迷失森林回来后这个就在这了 |
[08:25] | That’s when I called everybody. | 我立刻就给大家打电话了 |
[08:26] | Guys, Noel’s dead. | 姐妹们 诺埃尔已经死了 |
[08:27] | Jenna is wandering around in the dark. This can’t be real. | 詹娜还蒙在鼓里 这不可能是真的 |
[08:31] | Noel’s dead, but somebody else is out there. | 诺埃尔死了 但还有人没被抓住 |
[08:33] | Out there and just as crazy. | 没被抓住 而且很疯狂 |
[08:35] | You think Jenna and Noel were working for somebody else? | 你觉得詹娜和诺埃尔是为别人做事 |
[08:37] | Or Jenna and Noel had a twisted scheme all their own | 或者詹娜和诺埃尔自己想出这些变态的计划 |
[08:40] | and we mistakenly assumed that they were A.D. | 而我们却错误地把他们当成了AD |
[08:42] | Sara said we were all looking for the same thing. | 莎拉说我们的目标是一致的 |
[08:46] | – What’s inside? – We were waiting for you. | -里面有什么 -我们在等你来再看 |
[08:49] | Oh, golly, you didn’t have to do that. | 天哪 你们不用这样的 |
[08:54] | 撒谎精们的挽歌 家 | |
[08:59] | Listen. | 听 |
[09:05] | Wow, indeed. | 栩栩如生 |
[09:12] | Guys. | 姐妹们 |
[09:20] | 游戏结束 贱人们 | |
[09:37] | I still say we throw it in the fireplace. | 我还是觉得把它扔到壁炉里吧 |
[09:39] | Pour some brandy over it and flambe the thing. | 往上面倒点白兰地 把它烧光 |
[09:43] | Maybe this is something Noel set up before the blind school. | 可能是诺埃尔在去盲人学校前做的 |
[09:45] | Noel couldn’t have come up with this. | 诺埃尔不可能想出这些 |
[09:47] | And Jenna wouldn’t have been able to build it. | 而詹娜没有能力做到 |
[09:49] | Spencer, Mary Drake– | 斯宾塞 玛丽·德雷克 |
[09:51] | Mary Drake is a liar. | 玛丽·德雷克是个骗子 |
[09:53] | My mom will prove that when she gets home tomorrow. | 我妈妈明天回家后就能证明了 |
[09:55] | Since we are on a first name basis with Detective Furey | 既然我们是根据富里警探给的名字查的 |
[09:58] | why don’t we just turn this thing over to him? | 为什么不直接把这个交给他呢 |
[10:01] | Well, you know how that works. | 你知道这样做的后果的 |
[10:02] | We turn this in to the police, it’ll blow up | 如果我们把这事告诉了警察 |
[10:04] | before you can get it in the car. | 你还没把它搬上车它就没了 |
[10:07] | – He wants us to play him. – No, Em. | -他想要我们跟他玩玩 -不 艾米 |
[10:10] | He wants to play with us. | 是他想要跟我们玩玩 |
[10:25] | Endgame. | 游戏结束 |
[10:27] | It means that there’s only a few pieces left to play. | 也就是说没什么可玩的了 |
[10:30] | Then it’s all over. | 那就都结束了 |
[10:32] | What do we do? | 我们该做什么 |
[10:37] | Right now, we don’t do anything. | 现在 什么也不做 |
[10:42] | Speaking of someone who’s been through an engagement | 你还订着婚呢 |
[10:44] | you two are gonna be fine. | 你们俩肯定会好的 |
[10:46] | You know what, I don’t feel fine. | 你知道吗 我并不觉得好 |
[10:47] | I feel like I need to throw up. | 我感觉我要吐了 |
[10:50] | And then this board game.. | 而且又出现了这个桌游 |
[10:52] | This is too much. | 太过分了 |
[10:55] | Aria.. | 艾瑞亚 |
[10:56] | He tried to talk to Nicole on the plane | 他在飞机上一直想跟妮可谈 |
[10:57] | but he couldn’t. | 但是没成功 |
[10:59] | Are you afraid he hasn’t told her about the book. | 你担心他没有跟她说书的事 |
[11:00] | I’m afraid that he hasn’t told her about us. | 我担心他没有跟她说我们的事 |
[11:03] | Well, did Ezra say he wanted to postpone the wedding? | 以斯拉有没有说推迟婚礼的事 |
[11:07] | We didn’t talk about it. | 我们没说这个 |
[11:09] | So then proceed with plan A. | 那就继续原计划 |
[11:11] | Meaning what? | 什么意思 |
[11:13] | Aria, you’re gonna plan this wedding | 艾瑞亚 你要继续计划你的婚礼 |
[11:15] | and it’s going to be waiting for him | 而且要一直等着他 |
[11:17] | while he says goodbye to Nicole. | 直到他跟妮可告别 |
[11:19] | And trust me, he will say goodbye to her. | 相信我 他会跟她告别的 |
[11:27] | Athletic supervisor. That’s new. | 运动部主管 挺新鲜 |
[11:30] | Did they invent that job just for Paige? | 他们是给佩奇新设立的这个职位吗 |
[11:34] | I don’t think so. | 应该不是吧 |
[11:37] | Did you ask the school to hire her? | 是你让学校聘用她的吗 |
[11:38] | No. They must have wanted both of us. | 不 他们肯定是想要我们两个 |
[11:42] | Lucky for everybody. | 对大家都有好处 |
[11:47] | Are you gonna be okay tonight? | 你今晚不会有事吧 |
[11:48] | Depends on what you mean by okay. | 你指的是什么事 |
[11:51] | Pregnant, stalked, broke, alone. | 怀孕了 被跟踪 破产了 一个人 |
[11:54] | I mean, if that’s okay, then I’m your girl. | 如果这样也算没事的话 那就没事了 |
[11:56] | Ali, you’re not alone. | 艾莉 你不是一个人 |
[11:59] | So, you think I should tell the others? | 那你觉得我应该跟别人说 |
[12:01] | I wasn’t talkin’ about them. I was talkin’ about me. | 我不是说她们 我是说我自己 |
[12:07] | This isn’t your problem. | 这不是你的问题 |
[12:10] | Remember what I said the other night? | 还记得我那晚说的吗 |
[12:13] | I support you, whatever you decide. | 我支持你 无论你的决定是什么 |
[12:20] | Look, it’s late. | 听我说 已经很晚了 |
[12:23] | I have to get up early in the morning. | 我明天早晨还要早起 |
[12:25] | Right. | 好的 |
[12:29] | – Night. – Goodnight. | -晚安 -晚安 |
[12:41] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[12:43] | – We’re alive. – Yeah. | -我们还活着 -是的 |
[12:45] | It’s too bad about Noel. | 诺埃尔的事很不幸 |
[12:47] | Well, no, not really. | 不 也未必 |
[12:54] | – May I? – Go for it. | -我能看看吗 -随意 |
[13:02] | You were always so good at this. | 你真是这方面的天才 |
[13:04] | Claudia was a jerk for letting you go. | 克劳迪亚不要你简直太混了 |
[13:06] | Claudia was generally a jerk. | 克劳迪亚就是个混蛋 |
[13:09] | Are you gonna submit it | 你会把这个提交到 |
[13:10] | to the Philadelphia up-and-comer competition? | 费城的后起之秀比赛吗 |
[13:12] | No, I mean, I’m no where near that level. | 不 我还差得远呢 |
[13:15] | Hanna, you have a solid portfolio | 汉娜 你的作品集很出色 |
[13:17] | and I’ve seen your closet. | 而且我也看过你的衣柜 |
[13:19] | So I have good designs. | 我只是设计的好 |
[13:21] | But who the hell is Hanna Marin? | 可汉娜·玛琳算什么 |
[13:23] | You dress the right person | 只要找对了人 |
[13:25] | no one will ask to see your resume. | 没人会要求看你的简历 |
[13:27] | All you need is a body with some marquee value. | 你所需要的是一个有商业价值的人 |
[13:29] | Yeah, well, those don’t grow on trees. | 是啊 可那些不是从树上长出来的 |
[13:38] | What are you doing? | 你要做什么 |
[13:39] | I have a scathingly brilliant idea. | 我有一个好主意 |
[13:41] | Don’t leave town. | 不要离开本市 |
[13:42] | That’s what the police say in all the movies. | 电影里警察都是这么说的 |
[13:47] | – Do you trust me? – Sometimes. | -你相信我吗 -有的时候 |
[13:50] | Make this one of those times. | 这次就是该相信我的时候 |
[13:57] | – How’s the arm? – It’s stiff. | -胳膊怎么样了 -酸痛 |
[14:00] | – You were lucky. – Yeah, I guess so. | -你真幸运 -也许吧 |
[14:03] | Have you talked to Toby? | 你跟托比说过话了吗 |
[14:07] | No. | 没有 |
[14:10] | I mean, the last thing he needs is an old girlfriend | 我觉得 他最不需要的就是前女友 |
[14:12] | complicating his life. | 搅乱他的生活 |
[14:16] | Did you know that Archer Dunhill was acquainted | 你知道阿彻·登喜路认识 |
[14:18] | with Jenna Marshall and Noel Kahn? | 詹娜·马歇尔和诺埃尔·卡恩吗 |
[14:20] | No. | 不知道 |
[14:22] | They knew him when he was pretending to be Dr. Rollins. | 他们在他假扮罗林斯医生的时候就认识他了 |
[14:25] | We’ve checked the visiting records. | 我们看了探访记录 |
[14:28] | Do you still think that he’s out of the country? | 你仍然觉得他已经逃出国了吗 |
[14:30] | I think somebody’s in France. | 我觉得是有人在法国 |
[14:32] | I’m starting to think it’s not Mr. Dunhill. | 但我不认为那人是登喜路先生 |
[14:42] | 詹娜·马歇尔 进行中的案件 | |
[14:47] | – You recognize this? – Yeah. | -你能认出来吗 -能 |
[14:50] | It’s the gun that Jenna Marshall shot me with. | 就是那把詹娜·马歇尔打我的枪 |
[14:52] | And you’re certain that you saw this gun in her hand. | 你确定你看到她手里拿的是这把枪 |
[14:55] | Yes. | 是 |
[14:58] | Why? | 为什么 |
[14:59] | Because this is a .45, | 因为这是把点45的枪 |
[15:01] | and you were shot with a .22. | 打中你的是把点22的枪 |
[15:03] | I saw the bullet they took out of your shoulder. | 我看到从你肩膀取出的子弹了 |
[15:05] | Are you saying that there were | 你的意思是有两个人 |
[15:06] | two people who were shooting at me? | 开枪打我 |
[15:07] | No, I’m saying there were two guns. | 不是 我是说有两把枪 |
[15:09] | One of which is still missing. | 一把还未找到 |
[15:12] | Just like Jenna Marshall and Mary Drake. | 就像是詹娜·马歇尔和玛丽·德雷克 |
[15:24] | Toby still hasn’t heard from Spencer? | 斯宾塞还没和托比联系过吗 |
[15:25] | No. I understand. | 没有 我能理解 |
[15:28] | I mean, I could barely even talk to him without sounding | 我是说 我跟他说话也就能 |
[15:30] | like a stupid sympathy card. | 说几句安慰的话 |
[15:32] | It’s a lot more complicated for Spencer. | 对斯宾塞来说情况比较复杂 |
[15:36] | It’s hard to imagine Spencer at a loss for words. | 很难想像斯宾塞也会词穷 |
[15:39] | Would you know what to say? | 那你知道要怎么说吗 |
[15:44] | I think this is the best one we’ve seen all day. | 我觉得我们最好一天都待在这里 |
[15:47] | And it’s a one-stop shop. | 一站式商店 |
[15:49] | Linens, food, servers. | 布料 食物 服务生 |
[15:51] | Check the fine print? | 看看印刷品 |
[15:54] | Can you at least pretend to be excited? You’re a bride. | 你就不能假装高兴一下吗 你是新娘 |
[15:56] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, Aria Montgomery is a bride? | 艾瑞亚·蒙哥马利是新娘 |
[15:59] | Holden? | 霍顿 |
[16:00] | I walk in, I see you | 我走进来 看到你 |
[16:02] | I almost had a heart attack. | 心跳都差点停止了 |
[16:04] | Oh, no, no, no, I-I’m fine, I promise. | 不 不 我很好 我发誓 |
[16:08] | – What’s up, Hanna? – Holden. Good to see you. | -汉娜 你还好吗 -霍顿 很高兴见到你 |
[16:12] | Oh, it’s Mona, I should take this. | 梦娜打来的 我得接一下 |
[16:14] | If I don’t answer, she’ll just keep calling back. | 我要是不接 她会一直打 |
[16:16] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[16:17] | – What are you even doing here? – This is my sister’s business. | -你在这做什么 -我姐开的店 |
[16:20] | She needed a brilliant, but affordable chef. | 她需要一个聪明但工资又不高的厨师 |
[16:23] | You’re a chef? | 你是厨师 |
[16:25] | Yeah, I try to cultivate one new skill a year. | 是的 我正试着一年培养一项新技能 |
[16:28] | So you’re getting married? | 你要结婚了 |
[16:31] | That’s me. | 是的 |
[16:32] | So who’s the lucky guy? | 哪个男的这么幸运 |
[16:35] | That would be Ezra. | 是以斯拉 |
[16:37] | – No kidding. – No kidding. | -真的 -真的 |
[16:41] | And they say high school romances don’t last. | 人们还说高中恋情不长久 |
[16:45] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[16:47] | You deserve personal attention. | 你需要得到格外的关注 |
[16:48] | Come on, I will give you the nickel tour myself. | 走吧 我亲自带你参观 |
[16:57] | Mrs. Horowitz. | 霍罗威茨女士 |
[16:59] | Oh, you’re on the faculty now, Emily, you can call me May. | 你现在也是教员了 艾米丽 你可以叫我梅 |
[17:02] | I’ll try. | 我会的 |
[17:03] | Uh, May, I noticed you’ve Paige McCullers | 梅 我发现你把佩吉·麦卡勒斯和 |
[17:05] | and Alison DiLaurentis in the same committee. | 艾莉森·迪劳伦提斯分到了一个组 |
[17:07] | Yeah, Paige stepped right up. | 对 佩吉主动提出的 |
[17:10] | Yeah, I-I’m not sure that this is gonna be | 我觉得她们俩一组 |
[17:11] | the most productive mix. | 不会很成功 |
[17:13] | Is there something I should know? | 有什么是我不知道的吗 |
[17:14] | ‘Alison and I weren’t exactly besties’ | 当我们还是学生的时候 |
[17:16] | ‘when we were students.’ | 我和艾莉森的关系不是很好 |
[17:20] | Emily’s afraid somebody might be holding a grudge. | 艾米丽怕有的人会记仇 |
[17:23] | But that was a long time ago. | 但那已经是很久之前的事了 |
[17:24] | And we’re all adults now. | 我们现在都是成年人了 |
[17:31] | You see? Nothing to worry about. | 看到了吗 没什么可担心的 |
[17:35] | Well, pfft, off to the racers. | 好了 去看看选手们 |
[17:43] | I just didn’t know if it was a good idea. | 我只是觉得这不是一个好主意 |
[17:46] | You don’t have to protect me from Ali. | 你不需要保护我远离艾莉 |
[17:48] | And if you thought you had to protect Alison from me | 如果你觉得你需要保护艾莉森远离我 |
[17:51] | well, you’re not paying attention. | 你还真是没看清楚一切 |
[17:57] | You sure you don’t mind driving me home? | 你真不介意载我回家吗 |
[17:59] | Hanna said Mona demanded a command performance. | 汉娜说梦娜会过来看热闹 |
[18:02] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[18:04] | So what type of bride do you envision yourself? | 想象中的自己是一个什么类型的新娘 |
[18:07] | Spring, autumn | 春天型 秋天型 |
[18:10] | or a half-priced November through March bride? | 还是一个半价的十一月到三月的新娘 |
[18:13] | Well, uh– | 那个 |
[18:16] | It’s okay, let’s find another way in. | 没关系 我们换个方式 |
[18:17] | Were you going to have the ceremony and reception | 你打算在同一个地点举行 |
[18:20] | at the same location? | 宴会和招待会吗 |
[18:22] | Yeah, that-that’s a possibility. We just.. | 有这个可能 我们只是 |
[18:25] | We haven’t explored that yet. | 我们还没讨论到那一步 |
[18:30] | Hey, why don’t I show you the fountain? | 我带你去看看喷泉 |
[18:33] | It seems to be the highlight for most couples | 那就像是很多婚礼的重头戏 |
[18:35] | and you don’t have to make a choice about moving water. | 你也不需要对流水做选择 |
[18:40] | ‘Thank God, where have you been?’ | 谢天谢地 你去哪了 |
[18:41] | – Sorry, I– – Doesn’t matter. | -对不起 我 -没关系 |
[18:43] | Whatever happens, I need you to be cool. Understand? | 不管发生什么 你都要冷静 明白吗 |
[18:48] | Hey, can you not? | 嘿 别动 |
[18:53] | Sorry, I had to take that. It was dad. | 对不起 我接了个电话 是我爸 |
[18:56] | Senator daddy. | 参议员父亲 |
[18:58] | You must be Hanna? | 你就是汉娜吧 |
[19:00] | Hanna, Katherine Daly. | 汉娜 这是凯瑟琳·戴利 |
[19:01] | Katherine, Hanna Marin. | 凯瑟琳 这是汉娜·玛琳 |
[19:04] | So your dad’s Senator Daly. | 你爸爸就是戴利参议员吧 |
[19:06] | I voted for him. I live in New York. | 我给他投过票 我现在住在纽约 |
[19:08] | Oh, remember to keep voting for him when we go national. | 等我们向全国进军时 记得继续给他投票 |
[19:11] | Katie, tell Hanna what you were telling me. | 凯蒂 告诉汉娜你跟我说的事 |
[19:12] | Well, I’m doing a fundraiser for my dad | 我在帮我爸搞一个筹集资金活动 |
[19:15] | and I’d love to wear something new. | 我想穿新装出席 |
[19:17] | Mona showed me some of your designs on her phone. | 我在梦娜的手机上看到了你的一些设计 |
[19:20] | They’re terrific. | 非常漂亮 |
[19:22] | Well, you should come by the studio. | 你应该去工作室看看 |
[19:23] | – Studio? – Mm-hmm. Your studio. | -工作室 -你的工作室 |
[19:27] | Oh, yeah, that studio. | 那间工作室 |
[19:29] | I have to make some calls, but I can meet you later. | 我得去打几个电话 但是晚点可以和你们见 |
[19:31] | – I’ll text you the address. – Perfect. | -我把地址发给你 -好极了 |
[19:34] | – Two hours tops. – Yeah. | -最多两个小时 -好 |
[19:37] | How do you know Katherine Daly? | 你是怎么认识凯瑟琳·戴利的 |
[19:38] | I do not know Katherine Daly. | 我不认识凯瑟琳·戴利 |
[19:40] | Katherine Daly knows me. | 是凯瑟琳·戴利认识我 |
[19:42] | Hanna, with your clothes on her back | 汉娜 只要她穿上你设计的衣服 |
[19:44] | you’ll be in the “Sunday Times” dial section before you know it. | 你很快能登上《星期日泰晤士报》的电话版面 |
[19:56] | – Spencer. – Hi. | -斯宾塞 -嗨 |
[19:59] | Oh, honey, hi. | 亲爱的 |
[20:04] | Sorry, you’re hurting me. | 抱歉 你弄疼我了 |
[20:07] | – My shoulder. – I’m sorry. | -我的肩膀 -对不起 |
[20:09] | I am just so happy to see you. | 我只是非常高兴看到你 |
[20:12] | Your father will be home soon. | 你爸很快到家了 |
[20:13] | There was a problem with the passport. | 护照出了问题 |
[20:16] | He didn’t want me to wait. | 他不想我等 |
[20:21] | Honey, what happened? | 亲爱的 出什么事了 |
[20:25] | Uh, Alison’s husband wasn’t a real doctor. | 艾莉森的丈夫不是个真正的医生 |
[20:28] | Turns out that he was a crook, and he took all of her money. | 原来他是个骗子 他把她的钱全卷走了 |
[20:30] | Noel Kahn kidnapped Hanna. | 诺埃尔·卡恩绑架了汉娜 |
[20:32] | She got away, and Noel Kahn is now dead. | 她逃跑了 而诺埃尔·卡恩现在死了 |
[20:34] | Jenna Marshall shot me, probably. | 也许是詹娜·马歇尔开枪打我的 |
[20:36] | Toby and Yvonne were in a car crash. | 托比和伊冯出了车祸 |
[20:37] | Do you want a glass of wine? | 你要不要喝杯红酒 |
[20:41] | I wanna know how you are. | 我想知道你怎么样 |
[20:45] | It’s gonna depend a great deal in the next few minutes. | 很大程度上要取决于接下来的几分钟了 |
[20:51] | – Mary Drake. – Where is she? | -玛丽·德雷克 -她在哪 |
[20:55] | She’s temporarily unaccounted for. | 她目前下落不明 |
[20:59] | What did she tell you? | 她和你说了什么 |
[21:02] | What do you think she told me? | 你觉得她和我说了什么 |
[21:03] | Spencer, tell me what she said. Now! | 斯宾塞 告诉我她说了什么 快点 |
[21:08] | Please. | 拜托 |
[21:11] | S-she, she said that you’re not my mother. | 她说你不是我妈妈 |
[21:14] | My birth mother, that she is. | 她才是我的生母 |
[21:21] | Okay, now would be the time to make a strong statement of denial. | 现在你应该强烈地表示否认才对 |
[21:24] | Mary Drake is clinically insane! | 玛丽·德雷克已被确诊为精神病患者 |
[21:27] | That’s not a denial. | 这不是否认 |
[21:34] | I was sitting in this room, working.. | 当时我坐在这房间里工作 |
[21:39] | …and Jessica knocked on the door. | 杰西卡在敲门 |
[21:43] | I hadn’t said five words to her since Jason was born. | 杰森出生后 我和她五个字都说不到 |
[21:47] | And there she was like any neighbor | 而她就像没事发生的邻居 |
[21:50] | come to borrow a lawnmower or a husband. | 跑来借借割草机或是丈夫 |
[21:55] | And she started telling me that she had a sister | 然后她开始和说她有个妹妹 |
[21:57] | a twin sister, a sister I’d never heard of. | 双胞胎妹妹 我听都没听说过 |
[22:01] | And that’s because she, | 那是因为 |
[22:03] | the sister had problems. | 她妹妹有问题 |
[22:07] | Emotional problems. | 情绪问题 |
[22:09] | She was in Radley. | 她当时在拉德利 |
[22:11] | I didn’t know why Jessica was telling me all this. | 我不知道杰西卡为什么告诉我这些 |
[22:14] | I didn’t care | 我不管她 |
[22:17] | how many unstable relatives she had. | 有多少个精神状态不稳定的亲戚 |
[22:21] | And then she told me that Mary was pregnant. | 然后她和说玛丽怀孕了 |
[22:25] | And I got this terrible cold feeling in my stomach. | 我心里就像打翻了五味瓶 |
[22:29] | She told me that it, it happened before | 她和说之前也发生过这种事 |
[22:31] | but this time they knew who the father was. | 但是这次他们知道孩子的父亲是谁 |
[22:34] | Because Mary told them. | 因为玛丽和他们说了 |
[22:36] | Apparently, your father was in a restaurant | 显然 当杰西卡走进餐厅时 |
[22:40] | when Jessica walked in | 你父亲就在那里 |
[22:43] | or who he thought was Jessica. | 或是他以为那是杰西卡 |
[22:51] | Dad did this to you. | 爸爸伤害过你一次 |
[22:53] | He did this to you again? | 他又再一次伤害你 |
[22:56] | Some people have a great capacity | 有的人就是很厉害 |
[22:59] | for repeating mistakes. | 会一直重复犯错 |
[23:02] | And you let him? | 那你就让他这样 |
[23:04] | You were a part of it? | 你也参与了吗 |
[23:06] | A crazy woman was going to have a baby in-in Radley | 一个疯女人要在拉德里精神病院里 |
[23:11] | in a mental hospital. | 生孩子 |
[23:13] | And the baby would have been adopted. | 孩子有可能会被人领养 |
[23:16] | I, I couldn’t stand the thought of that baby. | 一想到这样 我就受不了 |
[23:21] | That child disappearing. | 那孩子失踪了 |
[23:24] | Being swallowed up, forgotten. | 被淹没 被人遗忘 |
[23:29] | I spoke to Judge Kahn. | 我问过卡恩法官 |
[23:32] | …arrangements were made. | 协议安排好了 |
[23:34] | And after all that. | 经过这一番折腾 |
[23:37] | …you stayed with him. | 你还留在他身边 |
[23:39] | Yes. | 是的 |
[23:42] | How could you do that? | 你是怎么做到的 |
[23:44] | We’d made something. | 我们之间有过爱 |
[23:47] | I know it wasn’t what we thought it would be or hoped it would be | 我知道这和我们所想 或是所希望的不一样 |
[23:51] | but it was ours. | 但这些都属于我们 |
[23:54] | And there was Melissa, and, and you. | 而且有梅丽莎 还有你 |
[24:01] | Were you there when I was born? | 我出生的时候 你在场吗 |
[24:05] | Close by. | 在附近 |
[24:34] | Five minutes. | 五分钟 |
[24:37] | You were in this world five minutes | 你刚来到这个世界五分钟 |
[24:39] | before I first held you. | 我就抱你了 |
[24:42] | And I’ve been holding on to you ever since. | 自此之后 我一直对你不离不弃 |
[24:46] | Yeah, but you’re not my mother. | 但你不是我妈妈 |
[24:47] | I am your mother. You know that. | 我是你妈妈 你知道的 |
[24:49] | I don’t know anything! | 我什么也不知道 |
[24:52] | Everything that I thought I knew, everything | 我所知道的一切 所有的一切 |
[24:55] | it just came from the big bag of lies! | 都只是一个巨大的谎言 |
[24:58] | Honey, Mary Drake will never bother you again. | 亲爱的 玛丽·德雷克绝对不会再来找你 |
[25:00] | I will make sure of that. Your father and I– | 我会确保这一点 我和你爸爸 |
[25:02] | Please just stop. | 别说了 |
[25:10] | I was thinkin’ about you the other day. | 有一天我在想你 |
[25:13] | Thinkin’ about our days sneakin’ around like a couple of spies. | 想着我们以前像间谍一样偷偷地窜来窜去 |
[25:17] | Thought I might give you a call | 我想我可能会打个电话给你 |
[25:19] | then just like that, I see you on TV. | 然后我就在电视上看到了报道 |
[25:24] | – How are you? – Ezra. | -你过得怎么样 -以斯拉 |
[25:29] | You remember Holden. | 还记得霍顿吗 |
[25:30] | Hey, it’s great to see you again. | 很高兴再次见到你 |
[25:32] | Hey, yeah. Good to see you too. Um, sorry, I need to.. | 我也很高兴 抱歉 我得去… |
[25:35] | – I need to go to New York. – Why, is something wrong? | -我得去趟纽约 -出什么事情了 |
[25:38] | Nicole’s parents called me, and they want me back up there. | 妮可的爸妈给我打了电话 想让我去帮忙 |
[25:43] | – Sure. – But I, I won’t be long. | -没问题 -我不会去太久 |
[25:44] | – Great. Okay. – Uh, great seeing you. | -好 -很高兴见到你 |
[25:47] | Same. | 我也是 |
[25:53] | – What? – Who’s Nicole? | -怎么了 -谁是妮可 |
[26:00] | Why don’t you try this one? | 要不你试试这件 |
[26:03] | Uh, it’s gorgeous. | 真华丽啊 |
[26:05] | My mother would kill me. It’s a bit bold for Georgetown. | 我妈会杀了我 对乔治城来说太大胆了 |
[26:13] | Look, Katie, I would be thrilled | 凯蒂 如果你能穿我设计的衣服 |
[26:15] | if you wore one of my dresses. | 我真的会受宠若惊 |
[26:17] | Absolutely. | 我当然会穿 |
[26:18] | – Done. – Terrific. | -就这么定了 -太棒了 |
[26:20] | Have the boss lady call me, and we’ll work out the details. | 让那个女老板打我电话 把细节敲定一下 |
[26:24] | – My boss? – Mona. | -我的老板 -梦娜 |
[26:26] | She has a real eye for talent. You’re so lucky she found you. | 她慧眼识珠 你被她发现真幸运 |
[26:29] | – Right. – Listen, I gotta go. | -没错 -我得先走了 |
[26:31] | But have Mona pick our top three | 让梦娜把我们选的前三挑出来 |
[26:32] | and I’ll send someone to pick them up later. | 我会让人来取 |
[26:35] | And text me your Instagram handle. I’ll tag you. | 把你的图享账号名发短信告诉我 我会艾特你 |
[26:44] | Did I hear that correctly? | 是我听错了吗 |
[26:46] | Well, I know what I heard. What did you hear? | 我听得很清楚 你听到了什么 |
[26:48] | Well, it sounded like Mona was trying to | 听起来梦娜想独占 |
[26:50] | push you off the label. Whose idea was that? | 这个品牌 这是谁的主意 |
[26:54] | As I was saying, I thought this could be | 正如我说的 这次是 |
[26:56] | an informal meeting, no bad ideas. | 非正式的会议 大家可以畅所欲言 |
[26:58] | The way Mrs. Horowitz, May, explained it to me | 霍罗威茨老师 梅 给我解释了 |
[27:02] | we need to make it easier for the parents | 我们需要让家长可以便捷地 |
[27:03] | to interact with the teachers. | 和老师交流 |
[27:05] | Emily and I were talking about how we could use social media. | 艾米莉和我考虑可以利用社交网络 |
[27:07] | I just wanna say how great it is | 我正想说 |
[27:08] | that Paige is really pitching in on this. | 佩奇真是擅长这方面 |
[27:11] | Really taking the lead. | 独领风骚啊 |
[27:12] | Thanks, Alison. So– | 谢谢 艾莉森 所以 |
[27:14] | Seriously though, it’s such a step forward for you. | 不开玩笑 你真的大步向前了 |
[27:17] | Usually people who are new, they, I don’t know | 通常新来的人 他们一般会采取 |
[27:19] | go with something safer, like a pep rally | 更安全的方式 比如赛前动员会 |
[27:21] | but you’re really pushing your personal comfort zone. | 但你直接进入自己不擅长的领域了 |
[27:25] | – It’s not that big a deal. – Oh, don’t be modest. | -没有那么夸张 -别谦虚 |
[27:29] | Some of us here remember what you used to be like. | 我们中还是有人能记住你以前做的好事 |
[27:31] | Don’t we, Emily? | 是不是 艾米莉 |
[27:37] | I mean, May, you remember when she was a student… | 毕竟 梅 你还记得她当学生那会儿吗 |
[27:41] | we always wondered where all that aggression came from. | 我们总在想 怎么有这么多冲突 |
[27:43] | Stuff that made her such a great competitor. | 让她成为一个很好的对手 |
[27:46] | I remember she had a lot of team spirit. | 我记得她很有团队精神 |
[27:50] | Yeah, but it was more than that. Right, Emily? | 没错 但不仅仅如此 是不是 艾米莉 |
[27:54] | I bet Mrs. Horowitz remembers how you were too, Alison. | 我打赌霍罗威茨老师也记得你 艾莉森 |
[27:57] | You’re pretty unforgettable. | 你让人印象深刻 |
[27:58] | – Thank you. – It wasn’t a compliment. | -谢谢 -这是反话 |
[28:04] | Uh, how about we take a five minute break, I think? | 我想 要不我们休息五分钟吧 |
[28:07] | Sure, if Paige thinks she needs a break | 当然可以 如果佩奇觉得她需要休息的话 |
[28:09] | I understand her feeling a little overwhelmed. | 她刚开始 新手不知所措我能理解的 |
[28:11] | Stop it! | 够了 |
[28:13] | Okay, um, let’s shelve this discussion | 好了 我们一会儿再讨论这件事吧 |
[28:17] | and move on to the bake sale. | 讨论一下义卖 |
[30:37] | – I’m so sorry. – I meant to call you. | -我很遗憾 -我本来想给你打电话 |
[30:39] | No, you didn’t have to call me. | 不 你没必要给我打电话 |
[30:44] | I, uh, I talked to Marco. | 我和马尔科谈过了 |
[30:47] | He told me what happened. Are you, are you alright? | 他告诉了事情的经过 你 你还好吗 |
[30:50] | Uh, yeah. I’m, I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[30:56] | Maybe this is finally over. | 也许这就是最终结局了 |
[31:00] | Yeah, maybe. | 是 也许吧 |
[31:04] | Toby, how is Yvonne? | 托比 伊冯怎么样 |
[31:10] | Not good. | 不太好 |
[31:14] | Is there anything that you need? | 你需要我做什么吗 |
[31:17] | Tried to make her leave with me and this is what happens. | 是我想让她和我一起离开 才发生的事 |
[31:20] | Hey, you can’t blame yourself, okay? | 你不能揽在自己身上 知道吗 |
[31:22] | The world doesn’t work like that. | 这个世界不是这样运转的 |
[31:24] | Maybe not the rest of the world, but this is Rosewood. | 也许世界别的地方不是这样 但这是玫瑰镇 |
[31:33] | Yeah, I keep on trying to tell myself that this is just a town | 没错 我不断地告诉自己 这只是普通小镇 |
[31:37] | but I can’t make a convincing argument. | 但我劝服不了自己 |
[31:43] | The evidence doesn’t really support the premise. | 理由不够充分 |
[31:47] | Maybe this town has to disappear before we can leave. | 也许只有这个镇子从此消失 我们才能离开 |
[31:51] | Yeah, maybe. | 也许吧 |
[31:55] | But we keep trying. | 但我们必须一直尝试 |
[31:58] | So we’d beat on boats against the current. | 我们奋力向前划 |
[32:04] | We will get out of here. We will. | 总能逃离这里 一定可以 |
[32:07] | Yvonne will get better, and we will all make our escape. | 伊冯会好转的 我们也都能逃出去 |
[32:14] | I wish I could see that. | 真希望我能见到 |
[32:19] | You should probably try putting on your glasses, old man. | 老头 那你得把你的眼镜戴上了 |
[32:33] | Yeah. | 就是这样 |
[32:35] | Thank you so much for coming. | 谢谢你能过来 |
[32:45] | – You left in a hurry. – I had things to do. | -你走得太快了 -我还有事 |
[32:49] | – What was that all about? – What was what about? | -为什么要这样做 -为什么哪样 |
[32:51] | We were in a teacher’s lounge | 我们是在教师休息室 |
[32:52] | not the cafeteria before homeroom. | 不是高中的自助餐厅了 |
[32:55] | And what is it, are you afraid of Paige | 到底是为什么 你害怕佩奇 |
[32:57] | or you just felt like punching a familiar face? | 还是你只是喜欢欺负老熟人 |
[32:58] | I take that you and Sabrina are still on hold. | 我以为你和塞布丽娜还好着呢 |
[33:00] | See, this is the part of you that I hate. | 听着 你这点我最不喜欢 |
[33:03] | When someone gets close, it makes you itch. | 一旦有人试图靠近你 你就像被虫咬了一样 |
[33:05] | So you swap people away like they are bugs. | 你把人们像臭虫一样的全部赶走 |
[33:07] | Please. Just go away. | 拜托你 走吧 |
[33:09] | That’s what you want me to do? | 你想让我走吗 |
[33:12] | God, Ali | 天哪 艾莉 |
[33:13] | why do we have to keep showing you that we love you? | 为什么我们要不停地告诉你我们对你的爱 |
[33:17] | I keep getting mail addressed to Elliott Rollins. | 我一直收到寄给艾略特·罗林斯的东西 |
[33:21] | Letters, packages. That’s what he left me with. | 信 包裹 这就是他留给我的东西 |
[33:25] | Sports wear catalogues and a baby. | 运动服装目录还有一个孩子 |
[33:29] | My life is a steaming hot mess. | 我的人生一团糟 |
[33:30] | Everyone’s life is a hot mess. | 每个人的生活都一团糟 |
[33:32] | Em, you and Paige | 艾米 你和佩奇 |
[33:35] | you are not together now, but you were. | 你们现在不在一起 可是之前是 |
[33:37] | You have real memories. | 你的记忆是真实的 |
[33:40] | None of my memories are real. They’re all lies! | 我的全部记忆都不是真的 都是谎言 |
[33:48] | Ali, that other night when you kissed me | 艾莉 之前那天晚上你吻我 |
[33:51] | was that because you wanted to | 是因为你想 |
[33:53] | or because you didn’t want me to leave? | 还是因为你不想让我离开 |
[33:58] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[34:02] | Please don’t kiss me again. | 请你别再吻我了 |
[34:04] | Not until you know. | 除非你确认了 |
[34:15] | Okay, so I just got off the phone with Katherine | 我刚和凯瑟琳通完电话 |
[34:17] | and she was raving about your dresses. | 她在夸奖你的裙子 |
[34:19] | You killed it, Han. | 就你最棒 小汉 |
[34:21] | I already have her committed to wear | 我已经让她答应 |
[34:23] | one of your pieces to an event and one of your pieces | 穿一件你的裙子去参加一个活动 |
[34:24] | while she’s out doing normal things. | 然后另一件用作便服 |
[34:26] | Not bad for a day’s work. | 今天的工作收获不错 |
[34:29] | So when do you think it’ll be ready? | 所以你认为什么时候会准备好 |
[34:30] | I don’t know. Maybe you should ask my boss. | 我不知道 也许你该问我老板 |
[34:33] | Did you guys go see your boss? | 你们会见到老板吗 |
[34:35] | We couldn’t even get there one day. | 我们甚至辗转一天内都见不到老板 |
[34:38] | Hit the brakes, what’s happening? | 打住 发生什么了 |
[34:41] | Katherine thinks I work for you. | 凯瑟琳认为我为你工作 |
[34:43] | Did you tell her that this was your business? | 你有告诉她这是你的工作吗 |
[34:45] | No. Never. | 没 从没 |
[34:47] | It must be my natural aura of authority and knowledge. | 肯定是我天然的权威和知识凸显出来的气质 |
[34:50] | Well, you can take your aura and shove it right up– | 你可以收回你的气质 直接塞回去 |
[34:52] | – You have it so wrong. – I just want my life back. | -你搞错了 -我只是想找回我的生活 |
[34:55] | Okay. I wanna make something beautiful. | 好吗 我想做点漂亮的 |
[34:57] | No more snarfing, no more shovels. | 不再大吃大喝 不再动铲子 |
[34:59] | I mean, this is the first time in my life when I thought that | 我是说 这是我生命中第一次觉得 |
[35:01] | I was doing something important, and then you have to– | 我在做什么重要的事 然后你就非得 |
[35:03] | Whoa, I’m trying to help your business grow. | 我是在帮你的事业上升呢 |
[35:07] | There is no other motive, I promise. | 没有别的动机 我保证 |
[35:10] | I was just excited for us to finally work together. | 我只是很激动我们终于能一起工作了 |
[35:13] | You know, on something other than kidnapping my ex-boyfriend? | 你知道 是干正事而不是把我前男友给绑架了 |
[35:17] | Call Katherine. | 给凯瑟琳打电话 |
[35:18] | I will call her right now and straighten her out. | 我现在就打 直接说清楚 |
[35:23] | – And I want business cards. – Fine. | -我还要名片 -好 |
[35:25] | It’ll say you’re the boss in gold-leaf embossed, I swear. | 我会用金叶级凸起文字说你是老板的 我保证 |
[35:28] | Hi, Katie. Yes, all is well. | 嗨 凯蒂 一切都好 |
[35:31] | But I just need to clear up one small microscopic | 只是我需要和你澄清一个 |
[35:33] | detail with you. | 非常小的细节 |
[37:11] | “Dearest, it wasn’t supposed to be this way. | 亲爱的 本不应该如此 |
[37:15] | “I did what I did because people like my sister | 我的所作所为是因为人们爱我姐姐 |
[37:18] | “And the Hastings deserve to be punished. | 而海斯汀家的人理应被惩罚 |
[37:21] | “I wanted to hurt them | 我想伤害她们 |
[37:22] | “But I never thought there would be someone else | 可我从没想过还有别人 |
[37:24] | “Who could be hurt. | 会因此而受伤 |
[37:25] | “You come out of hateful act. | 你出生于憎恨的行为 |
[37:28] | “But that does not mean that you are hateful. | 并不意味着你本人充满憎恨 |
[37:31] | “I’m sorry that you’ll be a baby born in a mad house. | 我很抱歉你将出生在一个愤怒的家庭 |
[37:34] | “Like a mysterious orphan in an old book. | 就像旧书里的神秘孤儿 |
[37:37] | “A book filled with calamity and misfortune | 一本充满了灾难和不幸的书 |
[37:40] | “But perhaps a happy ending. | 但也许会有一个好结局 |
[37:44] | “I write this because I’m ashamed. | 我写下这些因为我的愧疚 |
[37:47] | “I need someone to forgive me. | 我需要有人能够原谅我 |
[37:48] | “And the only person who might be able to do that is you. | 而唯一能做到这个的人是你 |
[37:51] | “Someday. | 总有一天 |
[37:54] | Be safe. Your mother, Mary.” | 一切安好 你的母亲 玛丽 |
[38:15] | Spencer. | 斯宾塞 |
[39:06] | I talked to Ali. | 我跟艾莉聊过了 |
[39:08] | I thought you would. | 我知道你会的 |
[39:11] | And I think you can expect an apology from her. | 我认为你能得到她的原谅 |
[39:14] | I don’t need it, and I don’t want it. | 我不需要 我也不想要 |
[39:16] | I want to explain what’s been going on. | 我想要解释发生了什么 |
[39:18] | Emily, don’t. | 艾米莉 别这样 |
[39:20] | Don’t make excuses for her, it’s demeaning. | 别为她找借口 有损尊严 |
[39:24] | Ali did terrible things, okay, but she’s been through so much. | 艾莉做过可怕的事 好 但她经历了太多 |
[39:28] | She’s not the same person she was. | 她不是之前的她了 |
[39:30] | Who is she now? | 她现在是谁 |
[39:32] | The kidnapped girl who never got kidnapped? | 一个宣称被绑架过的女孩却从未被绑架过 |
[39:34] | The struggling teacher with a sister in a mental hospital? | 一个努力奋斗的老师有一个精神病院的姐姐 |
[39:38] | The poor wife abandoned by her conman husband? | 一个被她的骗子老公抛弃的可怜妻子 |
[39:42] | You ever noticed how she’s always the victim? | 你有注意到她永远是受害者吗 |
[39:45] | Always the one who needs to be rescued? | 永远是需要被救赎的人 |
[39:49] | I don’t know anyone who doesn’t need a little rescue. | 我不知道有谁不需要一点救赎的 |
[39:54] | Some people make a habit of getting rescued. | 有人把需要救赎当成了习惯 |
[39:57] | Same way, other people make a habit | 同样 其他人把冲出来 |
[39:58] | out of jumping in after them. | 做她们的坚实后盾当作了习惯 |
[40:09] | We decided together not to play. | 我们一起决定不要再演戏了 |
[40:11] | What gave you the right to do this? | 谁给你的权力来做这些 |
[40:14] | This does. | 这个 |
[40:15] | We don’t even know if that’s real. | 我们不知道是否是真的 |
[40:17] | It goes with what Spencer’s mom said. | 这是斯宾塞妈妈的话 |
[40:19] | Okay, I mean, Mrs. Hastings, I.. | 好吧 我是说海斯汀夫人 |
[40:23] | I mean, it just keeps getting worse. | 我是说 它只会不断恶化 |
[40:25] | – How is this even possible? – I’m sorry. | -这怎么可能呢 -对不起 |
[40:29] | I wasn’t thinking. | 我没在思考 |
[40:31] | Behaved like a bastard. | 我表现得像个混蛋 |
[40:36] | Well, if the note really did come out of that thing | 好吧 如果纸条真的出自那件事 |
[40:39] | I say we get a crowbar and see what else is in there. | 要我说我们拿根铁棍看看里面还有什么东西 |
[40:41] | It’s not a pinata, Hanna. | 这不是彩色罐子 汉娜 |
[40:42] | – It’s a doomsday machine. – It’s about to be garbage. | -这是末日机器 -马上就要成垃圾了 |
[40:45] | Stop. | 停 |
[40:57] | ‘That’s us, digging up Rollins.’ | 那是我们 在挖罗林斯 |
[41:00] | ‘A.D. Knows we killed him.’ | AD知道我们杀了他 |
[41:06] | ‘What the hell does that mean?’ | 那是什么意思 |
[41:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[41:38] | You said you’d tell me today.. | 你说过今天会告诉我的 |
[41:41] | …about the game. | 关于这个游戏 |
[42:06] | Endgame. | 游戏结束 |