时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | I didn’t kill that man. Michael | 那人不是我杀的 迈克尔 |
[00:04] | The evidence says you did. | 但是证据确凿 |
[00:05] | I was set up. | 我是被陷害的 |
[00:08] | Put down your weapon. | 把枪放下 |
[00:10] | I find it incumbent you see the inside of a prison cell. | 我有义务判你入狱 |
[00:13] | I’m looking for someone,his name’s Lincoln Burrows. | 我想找个人 他叫林肯·布伦斯 |
[00:15] | He killed the vice president’s brother. | 杀死副总统哥哥的那个? |
[00:16] | Why you wanna see Burrows? | 你为什么这么急着要见布伦斯? |
[00:18] | He’s my brother. | 因为他是我哥哥 |
[00:19] | I’m getting you out. | 我要把你带出去 |
[00:21] | That’s impossible. | 不可能 |
[00:22] | Not if you designed the place. | 除非这个监狱是你设计的 |
[00:24] | You’ve seen the blueprints. | 你看过蓝图了? |
[00:25] | Better than that. | 不止如此 |
[00:26] | I’ve got ’em on me. | 我把他们都纹在身上了 |
[00:28] | You find out who’s trying to bury him. | 你得找出是谁要至他于死地 |
[00:30] | Nobody is. | 没人要他死 |
[00:31] | The evidence was cooked. | 证据确凿 |
[00:32] | A lawyer’s poking around. | 又来了个好管闲事的律师 |
[00:34] | Anyone that’s a threat is expendable. | 任何威胁到咱们的人都要除掉 |
[00:36] | Scofield | 斯科菲尔德 |
[00:37] | Found you a new cellie.Haywire,get in here. | 给你找来个新朋友 海威尔 过来 |
[00:40] | Someone found Fibonacci. | 有人找到了菲波纳奇 |
[00:41] | Who was this someone? | 是谁? |
[00:42] | Where is Fibonacci? | 菲波纳奇到底在哪儿? |
[00:44] | I give you that information,I’m a dead man. | 我要告诉你 那才死定了 |
[01:10] | On your feet. | 给我起来 |
[01:12] | What time is it? | 才几点啊? |
[01:15] | Get up. | 快起来 |
[01:16] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了? |
[01:19] | Bellick. | 贝利克 |
[01:21] | Bellick. | 贝利克 |
[01:22] | Bellick. No! | 贝利克 不要 |
[01:28] | Bellick! Where are you taking… | 贝利克 你要把我带哪儿去? |
[01:30] | Bellick,Bellick, No! Bellick! | 贝利克 贝利克 不要啊 |
[01:33] | No! Bellick,no! | 不 贝利克 不要 |
[01:35] | Bellick,no! I got a month. | 贝利克 不 还有一个月呢 |
[01:37] | Please,no,Bellick! | 求你了 不要 贝利克 |
[01:40] | Bellick,no. | 贝利克 不要 |
[01:41] | Bellick,please,no! | 贝利克 求你了 |
[01:42] | No,I got a month | 不 不 还有一个月呢 |
[01:45] | Please! | 求你了 |
[01:47] | No,Bellick… | 不 贝利克 |
[02:21] | Make your peace,Lincoln. | 安息吧 林肯 |
[02:31] | Let’s get on with it. | 开始吧 |
[03:20] | Open 40. | 打开40号 |
[03:31] | Close 40. | 关闭40号 |
[03:44] | Haywire,you ever thought of breaking out? | 海威尔 你想过逃出去么? |
[03:48] | What the hell would I do out there? | 我出去后又能做什么呢? |
[03:51] | Not be here. | 只要不在这儿 |
[03:53] | Halfway houses. | 精神病院? |
[03:54] | Psych visits.Meds. Checking in with the PO. | 看医生 吃药 定期接受检查? |
[03:58] | Urine tests. Keeping a job. | 尿检 如此反复… |
[04:01] | No. | 我才不要呢 |
[04:03] | Why’d you ask? | 为什么这么问? |
[04:05] | This guy was talking about it in the yard.I didn’t know what to say. | 昨天有人在院子里问我这个 我不知道怎么回答 |
[04:09] | Tell Officer Bellick. | 告诉贝利克长官 |
[04:11] | He’ll make life easier for you if… | 他会帮你的 如果… |
[04:19] | If what? | 如果什么? |
[04:21] | Your tattoos. | 你的纹身 |
[04:23] | What about them? | 纹身怎么了? |
[04:26] | What are they of? | 刻的是什么? |
[04:28] | Like,some kind of… | 看起来像是某个… |
[04:30] | They’re just tattoos. | 只是纹身罢了 |
[04:32] | Candy time,Haywire. | 该吃药了 海威尔 |
[04:39] | They think I have schizo-affective disorder with bipolar tendencies. | 他们认为我患有严重的精神分裂症 |
[04:43] | Think you got it? | 你觉得有吗? |
[04:46] | Whatever. | 无所谓了 |
[04:54] | I take the pills to keep the quacks off my back. | 服下药丸 蠢医生就会走了 |
[05:02] | Bye,now. | 再见 |
[05:04] | Get out to the way. | 闪开 |
[05:14] | You know,maybe they give you those things for a reason. | 或许他们给你这东西是有原因的 |
[05:17] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[05:18] | To keep me dull. | 为了把我变成白痴 |
[05:20] | To keep me in their invisible freaking handcuffs. | 用一双无形的手铐锁住我 |
[05:24] | Seriously. Those tattoos,they’re beautiful. | 不过说真的 那纹身真不错 |
[05:27] | You mind if I,you know,look at the whole thing? | 介意我完整的看看么? |
[05:30] | I do,actually. | 事实上 我介意 |
[05:33] | Why? | 为什么? |
[05:34] | Yo. Stand clear. | 你 站开 |
[05:37] | Does there need to be a reason? | 需要理由么? |
[05:47] | Sucre. | 苏克雷 |
[05:48] | I’m not even talking to you,man. | 我不能和你说话 伙计 |
[06:30] | What’s the problem? | 有什么不对头么? |
[06:32] | Nothing I can’t handle. | 没有我解决不了的 |
[06:34] | Well,I knew there was a problem. | 我知道有事 |
[06:35] | I could tell by looking at you from across the yard. | 我在院子那头就看出事情有些不对了 |
[06:39] | Guys,didn’t I say there was a problem? | 伙计们 我就说有事情不对吧? |
[06:43] | So what’s the problem? | 到底是怎么回事? |
[06:45] | You’re looking at it. | 你自己看 |
[06:48] | What,Haywire? | 什么? 海威尔? |
[06:49] | Yup. He’s my new cell mate. | 没错 我的新狱友 |
[06:53] | That’s a problem. | 这就有问题了 |
[06:54] | He doesn’t sleep. | 他从不睡觉 |
[06:55] | So when do you dig? | 那你都什么时候挖? |
[06:57] | I don’t. | 我没法挖 |
[06:59] | Hey,you and I are in bed now. | 嘿 咱俩现在可是在一条船上 |
[07:02] | You made me a promise. | 你答应过我 |
[07:03] | You said that we were gonna get out of here. | 你说过咱们会逃出去的 |
[07:06] | You renege now,and I’m gonna cut you. | 要是食言 我就宰了你 |
[07:10] | You better take care of your business. | 你好自为之吧 |
[07:12] | Or I will take care of you. | 要不然我就给你好看 |
[07:15] | Have a nice day. | 祝你今天过得愉快 |
[08:05] | It’s really coming together,isn’t it? | 真的能弄好么? |
[08:08] | Yup. | 是的 |
[08:09] | You think it’ll be done in time? | 能按时完工? |
[08:11] | Well,I figure we still have the interior alcoves. | 虽然我觉得里面要是 再有个凉亭会好一些 |
[08:15] | Pilasters to do,which is no small task. | 而且柱子的工作量也不小 |
[08:17] | But,yes. I think so. | 但是 我想按时完工没问题 |
[08:22] | Listen,I have to say I | 我不得不说 我… |
[08:24] | I really appreciate all the effort that you put into this. | 你为我所做的我真是感激不尽 |
[08:28] | I wish there was some way I could,you know,pay you,or something. | 真希望有什么能补偿你 比如付你工钱 或是… |
[08:34] | There is one thing you could do for me. | 有件事还真要请您帮忙 |
[08:38] | My cell mate. | 我的狱友 |
[08:39] | The inimitable Charles Patoshik. | 啊 那个不用睡觉的疯子? |
[08:42] | Haywire? | 海威尔? |
[08:43] | Then you know. | 原来你知道 |
[08:45] | Hold it right there. | 你就忍忍吧 |
[08:46] | Officer Bellick is in charge of cell transfers. | 贝利克长官负全权责犯人的调度 |
[08:49] | You’re gonna have to talk to him about that. | 你得找他商量商量 |
[08:51] | I tried. But he seems to think we’re a good match. | 我试过 他好像认为我俩是天生的一对 |
[08:54] | Has he threatened you? | 他威胁到你了没有? |
[08:56] | Who? Haywire or Bellick? | 谁 海威尔还是贝利克? |
[08:59] | Unfortunately,unless there’s some evidence of violence. | 不幸的是 除非能证明有暴力 |
[09:03] | or sexual predation between cell mates. | 或者性侵犯事件发生在你们之间 |
[09:06] | those kinds of requests fall on deaf ears around here. | 其余的请求一般是不予受理的 |
[09:11] | Prison system’s a little too crowded for requests based on personality. | 监狱里可没人有时间来管 什么性格不和之类的事情 |
[09:16] | It’s not exactly Sandals out there. | 这里可不是什么度假胜地 |
[09:22] | Warden? | 监狱长? |
[09:23] | Sorry. Your wife is here. | 不好意思 您妻子来了 |
[09:25] | What? | 什么? |
[09:27] | She’s not supposed to be here till four o’clock. | 不是应该4点到的么? |
[09:30] | Becky,do not let her come in here under any circumstances. | 贝蒂 无论如何也不能让她进来这里 |
[09:33] | She’s not supposed to see this until our anniversary. | 不能在结婚纪念日之前让她看到这个 |
[09:36] | I’ll be right out. | 我这就出去 |
[09:44] | Hi,sweetheart. | 嗨 亲爱的 |
[09:46] | You’re early. | 来这么早 |
[09:47] | Let’s go eat. | 咱们去吃点东西 |
[09:50] | You’re acting funny. | 你看起来怎么这么滑稽? |
[09:52] | I am? | 有么? |
[09:53] | What’s going on in there? | 里面到底在干什么? |
[09:54] | Just going over some files. | 只是在看一些文件 |
[09:57] | Becky said you were in a meeting. | 贝蒂说你在开会 |
[10:00] | This isn’t Toledo all over again,is it? | 不会又是托莱多事件吧? |
[10:04] | Toledo? | 托莱多? |
[10:05] | How can you say that? | 怎么可能? |
[10:07] | Then you won’t mind if I look. | 那就不介意我进去看一下了 |
[10:09] | Uh,Judy… | 朱蒂 |
[10:12] | Warden,I’m not gonna be able to cooperate. | 监狱长 我没法再继续合作下去了 |
[10:15] | I’d get killed if I did. | 再这样下去 我会被杀死的 |
[10:18] | Johnson’s still deciding. | 约翰逊还在考虑 |
[10:21] | Then you and I are done. | 好 没你事了 |
[10:26] | You should have just told me. | 你该早点告诉我 |
[10:29] | Well,you know how anxious I get when you come around the inmates. | 每当你接触犯人的时候 你知道我有多紧张 |
[10:32] | Becky,have a guard escort Johnson back to his cell. | 贝蒂 叫警卫把约翰逊押回牢房 |
[10:35] | I’ll deal with him later.Come on,let’s eat. | 我稍后再处理 走吧 咱们吃饭去 |
[10:54] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里干嘛? |
[10:55] | I’m your attorney. | 我是你的律师 |
[10:58] | I’m representing you now. | 代理你的案件 |
[11:02] | If that’s all right with you. | 如果你不介意的话 |
[11:07] | Last time I saw you,you called me a liar. | 上次我见到你时 还说我是个骗子 |
[11:09] | Things have changed. | 世事难料 |
[11:12] | I believe you now. | 我现在相信你了 |
[11:26] | I got in touch with Crab Simmons’ ex-girlfriend,Leticia. | 我和克拉博·西蒙斯 的前女友莱提莎谈过了 |
[11:32] | She corroborated your story. | 她证实了你的事情 |
[11:35] | Will she testify? | 她会作证么? |
[11:37] | She’s missing. | 她失踪了 |
[11:40] | I don’t know.I think the Secret Service got to her. | 我也说不好 我认为她被特情局盯上了 |
[11:42] | Secret Service? | 特情局? |
[11:43] | They’ve been poking around. | 他们也牵扯进来了 |
[11:45] | They show up,she disappears.What do you think happenned? | 他们一出现 她就消失了 你怎么看? |
[11:48] | I didn’t realise it was that high up,you know? | 我没想到能牵扯到高层 |
[11:54] | Do you know what we’re up against? | 你知道我们面对的是什么人么? |
[11:56] | I know it’s a lot more than either of us can handle on our own. | 我只知道凭借咱们中的 任何一个人都应付不了的 |
[12:00] | Project Justice. | 司法公正处 |
[12:02] | Why have I heard of them? | 好像听说过? |
[12:04] | They handle death penalty cases. | 命案都是他们处理 |
[12:06] | There’s a guy,Ben Forsik. | 那里有个叫本·福斯克的 |
[12:07] | I sent him copies of everything I had. | 我把我所有掌握资料的拷贝都给他了 |
[12:09] | You could tell him what you found. | 你到那说明一下情况 |
[12:10] | Maybe it’ll be enough to bring him on board. | 或许他会帮助咱们 |
[12:13] | OK. | 好的 |
[12:18] | So,uh,how’s Sebastian? | 塞巴斯蒂安怎么样了? |
[12:22] | What do you mean? | 你指什么? |
[12:25] | Well,you being here.I mean,is he cool with it? | 你来这里找我 我是说 他不会介意吧? |
[12:31] | I haven’t talked to him. | 我没告诉他 |
[12:37] | The engagement’s off. | 婚约解除了 |
[12:39] | Sorry. | 真对不起 |
[12:43] | You could at least say that like you mean it. | 你最好真是那么想的 |
[12:47] | I do. | 真的 |
[12:50] | God,you always were a lousy liar. | 你真是个差劲的说谎者 |
[12:55] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[12:59] | I better get to Project Justice. | 我还是去找司法公正处吧 |
[13:11] | Veronica? | 维罗妮卡? |
[13:16] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[13:19] | I didn’t have a whole lot. | 我剩下的时间不多了 |
[13:20] | You can thank me when I get you out of here. | 等你出来后再谢我也不迟 |
[13:40] | Baby,it’s me. Are you there? | 宝贝 是我 你在么? |
[13:43] | Hello? Are you there? | 喂? 你在么? |
[13:45] | Hey. If she is,she obviously don’t want to talk to you. | 嘿 就算她在 她也显然不想理你 |
[13:52] | It’s Wednesday,babe. | 今天是星期三 宝贝儿 |
[13:53] | You were gonna come around today,right? | 你会来看我的 对么? |
[13:56] | Look,I gotta hang up now. | 好吧 我得挂了 |
[13:58] | I gotta go back in the block. | 我得回去了 |
[14:00] | but…you’re gonna be here today,right? | 你会来的 对么? |
[14:03] | I’m your man,baby,and I love you. | 不要忘了我 亲爱的 我爱你 |
[14:05] | I do. | 永远爱你 |
[14:22] | It’s a pattern. | 像是某个地方 |
[14:25] | What did you say? | 你说什么? |
[14:27] | Your tattoo. It’s a pattern. | 你的纹身…像是某个地方 |
[14:29] | You’re seeing things. | 你看错了 |
[14:39] | Putting him in with Haywire is a low blow. | 让他和海威尔住在一起的是下策 |
[14:41] | What? The shrinks cleared Haywire for re-entry into Gen Pop. | 什么? 他已经没事了 |
[14:45] | He’s so doped up on meds he’s like a kitten. | 而且他每天都会吃药 简直就像小猫一样乖 |
[14:48] | A kitten who murdered both his parents. | 一只杀死亲生父母的小猫 |
[14:50] | With respect,sir. | 出于尊敬 长官 |
[14:51] | If you give Scofield preferential treatment,it’ll undermine your credibility. | 您要是再给斯科菲尔德特权的话 会影响到您的信誉的 |
[14:56] | I know you got a so spot for the guy because he’s got brains. | 我知道您偏爱他 因为他很有头脑 |
[14:59] | And he’s helping you with that contraption. | 并且能帮您弄那个玩意儿 |
[15:02] | But the guy’s a violent criminal. | 但他是个有暴力倾向的罪犯 |
[15:04] | He deserves punishment as much as the rest of these guys. | 正如其他的犯人一样 受到惩罚是罪有应得 |
[15:07] | You’ve been here long you’ve to know that. | 你来这么久了也该知道 |
[15:08] | I’m less interested in punishment than I am in rehabilitation. | 我是感化重于惩罚 |
[15:11] | And sticking him in with Haywire is not rehabilitation in my book. | 把他和海威尔放在一起不是我的作风 |
[15:15] | You delegated authority over Gen Pop to me,boss. | 老板 是您授权我负责调配犯人的 |
[15:18] | I know I did. | 这我知道 |
[15:19] | You gotta let me do my job or pass it on somebody else. | 那您就让我做自己的工作 或者让别人来做好了 |
[15:21] | Now,Brian,go easy. | 布赖恩 别激动 |
[15:24] | There’s a reason I’m giving you more and more responsibility. | 我赋予你越来越多的责任是有原因的 |
[15:29] | When I retire,I’m recommending you to take my place. | 我退休后 是要推荐你来坐我的位子的 |
[15:34] | Don’t make me regret it. | 别让我后悔 |
[15:37] | All I’m saying is,take another look at the Scofield situation. | 我想说的是 再考虑一下斯科菲尔德的情况 |
[15:40] | I trust your judgment. | 我相信你的判断 |
[15:44] | Yes,sir. | 是的 长官 |
[15:57] | Hold up. | 喂 喂 等一下 等一下 |
[15:59] | This is supposed to be an open visitation. Why we doing it here? | 今天不是开放探亲日么 我们来这儿做什么? |
[16:01] | Ask your visitor. | 去问你的访客 |
[16:09] | What are you doing here? Where’s Maricruz? | 你来这儿干嘛? 玛丽克鲁兹呢? |
[16:12] | She’s not gonna be coming any more. | 她以后再也不会来了 |
[16:14] | Is she hurt? | 她病了? |
[16:15] | No,no,she’s fine,she’s fine.She’s just,uh… | 不 没有 她很好 好极了 她只是… |
[16:22] | She’s with me now. | 她现在和我在一起了 |
[16:24] | She’s with you now? | 和你在一起? |
[16:26] | It’s ajoke,right? | 别逗了? |
[16:27] | No,she made a decision,man. | 不 她已经决定了 伙计 |
[16:29] | She decided she needed stability. | 她选择了稳定的生活 |
[16:31] | Is she gonna get that from you? | 她能从你那里得到么? |
[16:32] | You can think what you want about me but… | 听着 你看 不管你怎么看我 但是… |
[16:37] | I’m not the one who’s in prison. | 我至少没坐牢 |
[16:39] | See? | 明白么 |
[16:42] | I actually can do something for her. | 至少在某方面我能为她做点什么 |
[16:45] | She wanted me to talk to you first in case you got mad… | 她让我先来这里和你谈谈 免得你失去理智 |
[16:57] | You just proved my point. | 你和我想的一样 |
[17:01] | You’re a con.And that’s all you’ll ever be. | 你是个犯人 一辈子都是 |
[17:25] | Make it quick. | 抓紧时间 |
[17:56] | Yeah. He’s right in here. | 没错 他的确在这里 |
[17:59] | Take a walk,Choppy. | 走开 乔奇 |
[18:06] | Scofield. | 斯科菲尔德 |
[18:09] | You’re in a restricted area. | 这里是禁区 |
[18:11] | I’m doing yard work for PI.We need some fertiliser. | 我正在院子里做狱工 我们需要些肥料 |
[18:14] | Then why are you in the masonry section? | 那你来工料区干什么? |
[18:28] | Oh,by the way,how’s the foot? | 对了 你的脚怎么样了? |
[18:39] | Don’t ever go around me to the Pope again. | 不要再背着我去找监狱长了 |
[18:46] | Now,move. | 滚吧 |
[19:07] | You know what,Haywire? | 你知道么 海威尔? |
[19:10] | I don’t think we’re gonna work out. | 我觉得咱们无法相处 |
[19:14] | And since I was here first,I think you should go. | 既然是我先来这里的 我觉得该走的是你 |
[19:20] | I crapped myself once in junior high. | 高中时有一次我拉屎在裤子上 |
[19:24] | During PE, | 在上体育课的时候 |
[19:25] | we were playing badminton, | 当时我们在打羽毛球 |
[19:28] | and I knew I had to walk past a bunch of the other students | 我要从很多同学身边经过 |
[19:31] | to get back to the locker room, | 你知道 我要回更衣室 |
[19:34] | and so | 于是… |
[19:36] | I just started walking. | 我走了过去 |
[19:38] | And I tried to make fun of it,you know,before anyone else did. | 想找点乐子 做点别人从未做过的事情 |
[19:43] | So I turned around behind me, | 我转过身… |
[19:45] | and I said,”Look,I have a tail.” | 然后说 “看那 我长尾巴了” |
[19:55] | I just shared a secret with you. | 我告诉了你我的秘密 |
[19:58] | Now it’s your turn. | 现在轮到你了 |
[19:59] | You want to know what the tattoos mean? | 想知道纹身画的是什么? |
[20:01] | -Yeah. -Nothing. | -没错 -什么也不是 |
[20:08] | Hey,fish. | 嘿 嫩鸡 |
[20:11] | Making any progress? | 有什么进展么? |
[20:14] | With Sleeping Beauty back there?Or with the digging? | 你指和那个睡美人还是挖地道? |
[20:17] | Either. | 都有 |
[20:19] | No. | 没进展 |
[20:21] | But I know what to do. | 但我知道该怎么做了 |
[20:23] | Oh,yeah? | 噢 真的么? |
[20:25] | Problem is,you don’t got the stugots to do it. | 只可惜 你没这个胆 |
[20:35] | Abruzzi,let’s go. | 阿布鲁奇 快走 |
[20:39] | See ya. | 回见 |
[20:52] | Yeah? Really? | 真的么? |
[20:53] | Well,tell the crazy son of a bitch I said hi. | 替我向那个婊子养的问好 |
[20:55] | Wrap it up. | 时间到了 |
[20:55] | How’s Aunt Ruth? She out of hospital? | 鲁思姑妈怎么样? 出院了没有? |
[20:57] | -Wrap it up. -Hold on,Ma. | -时间到了 -等一下 妈妈 |
[21:00] | Bite me. | 咬我嘛 |
[21:03] | OK. We got a problem now,man. | 看来你有麻烦了 伙计 |
[21:05] | Let’s handle it then. | 老子随便你 |
[21:09] | That’s what I thought. | 没屁眼的杂种 |
[21:18] | Hello? | 喂? |
[21:19] | Maricruz? It’s me.What’s going on? | 玛丽克鲁兹 是我 亲爱的 到底是怎么回事? |
[21:22] | What’s the deal with you and Hector? | 你和赫克托到底是怎么回事? |
[21:24] | When were you gonna tell me? | 你还打算瞒我多久? |
[21:25] | What? | 我瞒你什么了? |
[21:26] | That Rita Salda? A’s been visiting you. | 丽塔·桑德拉去看过你了 |
[21:28] | What? Yeah. Hector told me. | 什么? 没错 赫克托告诉我的 |
[21:31] | Hector told you.Hector told you. | 赫克托告诉你的 赫克托告诉你的 |
[21:33] | Of course he told you.Baby,that guy is a snake. He’s a liar. | 他当然会这么说了 他是条毒蛇 是个骗子 |
[21:36] | Why would he lie? | 他为什么要撒谎? |
[21:37] | Why would he lie?Because he’s been trying to get into your pants | 他为什么要骗你? 因为他想要占有你 |
[21:39] | since the minute we started dating.That’s why. | 自从我们开始约会时他就那样了 这就是原因 |
[21:42] | You know what? | 你知道么? |
[21:44] | I don’t know what to believe. | 我不知道该去相信谁 |
[21:46] | Me,mami. Believe me. | 我 亲爱的 相信我 |
[21:48] | Yeah,while I wait by the phone twice a week. | 是的 每周在电话旁等候两次 |
[21:51] | Baby,where is this coming from? | 亲爱的 你这是怎么了? |
[21:53] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[21:58] | Look,there’s just so many things. | 听着 最近发生了很多事 |
[22:02] | Yesterday I went to Teresa’s house, | 昨天 我去找特里萨 |
[22:05] | and I saw her baby. | 看到她的宝宝 |
[22:07] | Is that what this is about?Your clock is ticking? | 就因为这个? 你等不及了么? |
[22:10] | Well,I am gonna be 30 in a few years. | 再过几年我就30岁了 |
[22:13] | You’re 25. | 亲爱的 你才25岁 |
[22:15] | You want to get pregnant?Let’s get pregnant right now. | 你想要孩子? 咱们现在就可以 |
[22:17] | I can’t get pregnant until I’m married. | 亲爱的 你知道我不能在婚前怀孕的 |
[22:19] | We’re gonna get married. | 咱们会结婚的 |
[22:21] | In 16 months. | 16个月后 |
[22:26] | Yeah,well,Hector says that if something goes wrong in there, | 但是赫克托说 如果再出什么问题的话 |
[22:31] | you could serve your full sentence. | 很可能会服全刑 |
[22:35] | I can’t wait ten years. | 我可等不了10年 |
[22:37] | I can’t wait ten years,baby. | 我不能再等10年啊 亲爱的 |
[22:40] | I’m gonna be out in 16 months. | 再有16个月我就会出去了 |
[22:45] | But what if something does happen,huh? | 那要是再出什么差错呢? |
[22:48] | Baby,I can’t wait that long. | 亲爱的 我等不了那么久的 |
[22:52] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[22:55] | I’m sorry,I gotta go. | 对不起 我得挂了 |
[22:58] | Hello? Baby,wait… Hello? | 亲爱的…喂… |
[23:12] | Even if Leticia turned up, | 即使莱提莎·巴里斯肯出庭作证 |
[23:14] | her testimony would be worthless. | 她的证词也不会起太大的作用 |
[23:16] | By and large,most junkies with criminal records don’t shine on the stand. | 大多数有前科的瘾君子的证词是没人信的 |
[23:20] | I just found all this out in the past couple days. | 我只找到了这些证据 |
[23:23] | I’m confident I can find out more | 但我有信心能查出更多的 |
[23:25] | now that I’m devoting all my time to the case. | 我在这个案子上会全力以赴的 |
[23:27] | The agent who came to visit when Leticia was in your office, | 莱提莎在你办公室时特情局特工来过了 |
[23:30] | what did he want? | 他想要干嘛? |
[23:32] | Nick,please. You’ve got to understand, | 尼克 不要这样 你应该能理解的 多诺万女士 |
[23:34] | unless there’s new information for us, | 除非你能提供一些新的线索 |
[23:37] | we’ve already reviewed Mr Burrows’ case thoroughly. | 布伦斯先生的案子我们已经审查过了 |
[23:40] | Do you have any new evidence? | 你还能提供其他的证据么? |
[23:42] | No,but I… | 不能 但是我… |
[23:43] | But. | 但是… |
[23:44] | That is what you’re telling us,right? | 我想知道到底是有还是没有? |
[23:46] | I need to clarify here. | 我需要确定一下 |
[23:47] | Yes. That is what I’m telling you. | 是的 这正是我要说的 |
[23:50] | But,Mr Forsik,you don’t need to point out what I don’t have. | 但是福斯克先生 你不用一味的强调我没有证据 |
[23:53] | I’m well aware of that. | 这点我很清楚 |
[23:55] | I’m asking for your help. | 我来这是想寻求你的帮助的 |
[23:56] | I don’t think a man should be killed for something he didn’t do. | 我不想让一个无辜的人 为从未做过的事而承担死刑 |
[24:00] | That’s what it says on your mission statement in the lobby. | 我相信这也是你们大厅里的那个宣言 |
[24:03] | We get many requests for representation. | 我们有上万个诉讼请求需要受理 |
[24:06] | I’m sure you do… | 这点我知道 |
[24:07] | And I have to decide which cases | 我需要知道 哪些案件 |
[24:08] | we’re going to devote our limited resources to. | 是我们有能力做的 |
[24:11] | I will do all of the legwork,Mr Forsik, | 跑腿的活就让我来吧 福斯克先生 |
[24:13] | but with no experience in death penalty cases, | 但我在处理死刑犯的案件上没有经验 |
[24:16] | I’m just asking you to point me in the right direction. | 我只是恳请您能指点我一下 |
[24:23] | Please. | 求你了 |
[24:25] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[24:27] | We just don’t have the manpower. | 我们实在没有人手来管 |
[24:36] | Thank you for your time. | 打扰您了 |
[24:50] | She’s just leaving now. | 她刚走 |
[24:53] | It’ll take her a half-hour to get across town in this traffic. | 这种交通下她到家至少还需半个小时 |
[24:58] | We’re not gonna need nearly that much time. | 用不了那么久 |
[25:05] | I’ve turned up quite a bit already. | 我想我找到了 |
[25:17] | Hey. Hey,have you seen my toothpaste? | 嘿 你看到我的牙膏了么? |
[25:20] | It was right here. | 就放这儿了 |
[25:21] | I haven’t seen it. | 没见过 |
[25:23] | I always put it in the same place. | 我总是放在同一个地方的 |
[25:25] | I’m sure it’ll turn up. | 肯定能找到的 |
[26:09] | The tattoos – there’s a maze. | 那个纹身 是个迷宫 |
[26:12] | Get away from me. | 离我远点 |
[26:14] | I need to see ’em.You gotta show ’em to me.It’s pulling me in. | 我只是想看看…让我看一下 我简直为它着迷 |
[26:17] | I said,get away from me. | 我说了… 离我远点 |
[26:26] | OK. | 好的 |
[26:27] | He’s got a maze on his skin. | 他在身上纹了个迷宫图 |
[26:32] | Man’s got a maze on his skin. | 是的 他在身上纹了个迷宫图 |
[26:38] | Why? | 为什么呢? |
[26:40] | Why would he do that? Why? | 他为什么要这样做呢? 为什么? |
[26:43] | Why would he put a maze on his skin? | 他为什么会把迷宫纹在身上呢? |
[26:47] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[27:10] | How are your contacts in chemical lockup? | 能找一下那个看守化学试剂的人吗? |
[27:12] | Depends who’s asking. | 看是谁了 |
[27:14] | I need a bottle of drain line root control,sooner than later. | 我需要一瓶下水道除草剂 越快越好 |
[27:18] | You got weeds growing in your cell? | 号子里长草了? |
[27:21] | Just one. | 一瓶就够 |
[27:27] | Looking for me? | 你找我? |
[27:29] | I wanted to ask some questions about the Lincoln Burrows case. | 是的 我想就林肯·布伦斯 的案子问您几个问题 |
[27:32] | Yeah? | 是么? |
[27:33] | I’m Veronica Donovan.I’m representing Lincoln on his appeal. | 维罗妮卡·多诺万 林肯的辩护律师 |
[27:37] | What about it? | 想问些什么? |
[27:38] | You were the first one | 你是案发后 |
[27:40] | to Lincoln’s apartment the night of the murder.Right? | 第一个到林肯家的人 对么? |
[27:42] | Right. | 没错 |
[27:43] | I’d really appreciate it if you could just tell me exactly what you saw. | 我非常感激你能确切的 告诉我你都看到了什么 |
[27:46] | Dispatch called. | 有人举报称 |
[27:47] | Burrows was seen running from the garage where they found Steadman. | 看到布伦斯从 特伦斯·斯蒂德曼遇害的那间车库跑出来 |
[27:51] | So we went over to Burrows’ place. | 然后我们就去布伦斯家 |
[27:54] | We spread out, | 接着开始搜查 |
[27:55] | I took the bathroom. | 进入浴室 |
[27:57] | I saw your client washing out the bloody pants. | 然后看到您的代理人在洗血衣 |
[27:59] | Police! Hands up. | 警察 把手举起来 |
[28:01] | I don’t need to tell you it was Steadman’s blood. | 我不用再告诉您那是斯蒂德曼的血了吧? |
[28:03] | In the report you typed up, | 按照当晚的报告 |
[28:05] | you said you saw Lincoln in the bathroom. That’s all. | 你只说看到林肯站在浴室里 仅此而已 |
[28:09] | Later,you testified that you saw him washing the pants. | 然后你又说看见他在洗血衣 |
[28:11] | Which one is it? | 到底哪个是真的? |
[28:12] | Does it matter? | 这重要么? |
[28:14] | Did you see him washing the pants or not? | 你到底看没看见他在洗血衣? |
[28:16] | Yes. | 是的 |
[28:18] | He stood up,turned around, | 他站起来 转过身 |
[28:19] | his hands were all wet,looking guilty as hell. | 手还是湿的 一看就知道是他干的 |
[28:22] | Your testimony factored into his conviction.You know that,right? | 是你的证词给他定罪的 你知道么? |
[28:26] | You know,lady,if you got any other questions, | 夫人 如果你有任何疑问的话 |
[28:29] | just go through the department. | 直接去找相关部门吧 |
[28:44] | Ms Donovan? | 多诺万小姐 |
[28:46] | I didn’t mean to scare you. | 我无意吓到你 |
[28:49] | What are you doing here? | 你来这儿干什么? |
[28:51] | Nick Savrinn,with Project Justice. | 司法公正局的 尼克·萨维恩 |
[28:53] | I know who you are,but what are you doing here? | 我知道你是谁 你来这里干什么? |
[28:56] | Look,my boss may not think Lincoln’s case is worth looking into, | 我的上司可能认为林肯的案子不值一提 |
[28:59] | but I do. | 但我不这么想 |
[29:18] | There’s a quicker way to take care of your problem. | 有个更快速的办法帮你解决烦恼 |
[29:27] | There’s smarter ways,too. | 还有最聪明的办法 |
[30:16] | What stood out was that most death penalty cases | 大部分的有关死刑犯的案子 |
[30:18] | take ten years to exhaust all appeals. | 往往有10年左右的上诉期 |
[30:20] | Lincoln got there in three. | 林肯却只有三年的时间 |
[30:23] | So for it to be expedited, | 一切显得那么顺理成章 |
[30:24] | there had to have been some political influence,right? | 定是出于某种政治的考虑 对么? |
[30:27] | Steadman was the vice-president’s brother. | 特伦斯·斯蒂德曼是副总统的哥哥对么? |
[30:29] | It’s not hard to believe. | 这就不难相信了 |
[30:31] | How? They got to every judge that rejected his appeal? | 怎么可能? 他们搞定了所有的法官? |
[30:34] | It doesn’t take ajudge. | 根本用不着法官 |
[30:37] | All it takes is a little special attention from one of his clerks. | 只要她的手下稍微做些手脚就行了 |
[30:41] | But how Lincoln got fast-tracked doesn’t interest me. It’s why. | 我对林肯被处死刑之快没有兴趣 我关心的是他们为什么要这么做 |
[30:44] | If he was set up,then why? | 若他真是被陷害的 究竟又是为了什么呢? |
[30:47] | I think the answer to that might lie in the victim. | 可能只有被害人才知道 |
[30:50] | What do we know? He was a CEO of EcoField,right? | 我们知道什么? 他是菲尔德公司的首席执行官对么? |
[30:53] | He was pushing alternative energy. | 还是替代能源的倡导者 |
[30:55] | Successfully pushing alternative energy. | 而且他做的很成功 |
[30:57] | Oil companies,the Saudis,even our government … | 于是石油公司 沙特人 甚至是我们的政府… |
[31:01] | a lot of people stood to benefit with Steadman out of the picture. | 若斯蒂德曼消失的话 很多人都会从中受益 |
[31:06] | Why did you wait till now to take up this case? | 你为什么现在才受理这案子? |
[31:09] | I thought he did it,like everybody else. | 我也和别人一样 原以为是他干的 |
[31:13] | I just hope it’s not too late. | 希望还为时不晚 |
[31:15] | It very well may be. | 很可能已经晚了 |
[31:17] | You need to prepare yourself for that. | 你要有心理准备 |
[31:21] | What about you? | 那你呢? |
[31:24] | Why death penalty work? | 为什么选择干这行? |
[31:28] | My father did 15 years for a crime he didn’t commit. | 我父亲含冤入狱15年 |
[31:32] | I know that when the government gets you in their cross hairs, | 我深知一旦你被政府盯上了 |
[31:34] | you stand very little chance. | 就很难再翻身了 |
[31:37] | That’s why. | 这就是为什么 |
[31:42] | Now,do you want my help? | 那么现在…需要我帮忙么? |
[32:09] | -I want in. -Too late. | -我想加入 -太晚了 |
[32:10] | I’ll do anything.See this hand? | 让我做什么都行 看见这双手了么? |
[32:12] | These hands are digging machines. | 简直就是挖掘机 |
[32:13] | And if you want to go to China ,I’ll get you to China. | 你想去中国? 我就挖到中国 |
[32:14] | I’ll dig like a psychotic rodent if I have to. | 我会像疯狂的穿山甲一样为你打地洞 |
[32:17] | Fish,I gotta be back in. | 嫩鸡… 你一定要带上我 |
[32:19] | As of right now,there is no in. | 就目前来看 你没法回来 |
[32:21] | Van Gogh over there is my new cell mate. | 那边的凡高兄弟 是我的新狱友 |
[32:23] | But you’re gonna do something about it ,right? | 你总会有办法的 对么? |
[32:25] | -You’re gonna get rid of him. -I’ll do what’s necessary. | -你会把他弄走的 -如果必要的话 我会的 |
[32:27] | You’re my boy. | 爱死你了 |
[32:31] | So how you gonna do it? | 那你打算怎么办? |
[32:33] | Let’s just put it this way. | 只好这样了 |
[32:35] | Someone’s gonna get hurt. | 有人得受些皮肉之苦了 |
[32:45] | How did we miss this guy? | 我们怎么没注意到这个? |
[32:47] | Scofield’s father was out of the picture by the time he was born. | 斯科菲尔德的父亲 在他出生时就已经不在了 |
[32:51] | Took his mother’s name. | 于是就跟了母亲的姓 |
[32:52] | All right. Scofield had no priors and a full-time job as an engineer? | 斯科菲尔德没有前科 而且还是个全职的工程师 |
[32:56] | Correct. | 没错 |
[32:57] | Then he goes and robs a bank,discharging a gun in the process, | 有一天他突然去抢银行 然后弃械投降 |
[33:01] | so in sentencing he could manoeuvre his way to Fox River, | 宣判的时候 他海申请被关在狐狸河监狱 |
[33:05] | where his brother’s scheduled to die in less than a month. | 同时他哥哥在那里的日子却不到一个月了 |
[33:08] | Obviously,something’s up. | 显然他是有预谋的 |
[33:10] | With all due respect,brothers are incarcerated together all over in the country. | 不过兄弟同在一所 监狱服刑倒也不稀奇 |
[33:14] | It may just be a coincidence. | 或许只是巧合 |
[33:16] | Move on the younger brother. | 把弟弟弄走 |
[33:18] | Do it pre-emptively,before anything rises up,bites any of us in the ass. | 做干净点 以免坏了咱们的大事 |
[33:36] | It’s a pathway. | 是路径图… |
[33:39] | Where does it lead? | 它到底通向哪儿? |
[33:43] | Where are you taking me? | 你要把我带哪儿去? |
[33:51] | What? Are you nuts? | 你疯了么? |
[33:54] | Officer! | 长官 |
[33:55] | I need an officer! | 我要见长官 |
[33:59] | What the hell’s the problem down here? | 出什么事了? |
[34:01] | What the… Son of a bitch. | 噢…这个婊子养的 |
[34:03] | Open up on 40. | 打开40号 |
[34:05] | He’s got the pathway on his body.It leads somewhere. | 他身上有张路径图 通向某处 |
[34:08] | Back off,Haywire | 退后 海威尔 |
[34:09] | No,look.Look at his tattoos. It’s a pathway. | 不 看他的纹身 是张路径图 |
[34:12] | Haywire.I said back off.You want a hot shot? | 海威尔 我说了”退后” 你要来点胡椒水么? |
[34:15] | I’m telling you, look… Argh! | 我都说了 你看他的… |
[34:16] | Back off, man. | 退后 伙计 快进来帮忙 |
[34:19] | Let’s go. Get him out of here. | 把他带走 |
[34:19] | It leads to hell! | 那是通向地狱(之路) |
[34:21] | It leads to hell! | 通向地狱 |
[34:23] | It’s a pathway to hell! | 通向地狱之路 |
[34:26] | He’s taking us all to hell! | 他要把我们带到地狱 |
[34:47] | So, the gang’s all back together again.Well, ain’t that swell? | 老伙计又团聚了 真是不错啊 |
[34:52] | I told you not to go around me with the Pope. | 告诉过你不要背着我去找监狱长 |
[34:55] | But you just keep making waves, don’t you? | 可你就是不听 是不是? |
[35:07] | Good to be back, man. Good to have you back. | 回来真好 欢迎归来 |
[35:14] | So, when do we get started? | 咱们什么时候开始? |
[35:45] | Good afternoon, Mr Scofield. | 下午好 斯科菲尔德先生 |
[35:47] | Hello. | 你好 |
[35:49] | How are you feeling today? | 今天感觉如何? |
[35:51] | Real good. | 很好 |
[35:55] | What happened? | 又怎么了? |
[35:57] | Caught an elbow playing basketball. | 打篮球时吃了一暗肘 |
[36:05] | Mind if I take a look? | 我能看一下么? |
[36:06] | By all means. | 当然 |
[36:17] | You know you’re gonna get killed in here, right? | 你会把命丢了的 知道么? |
[36:19] | If you’re not careful. | 要是再不小心点的话 |
[36:22] | I’ll make you a bet. | 我答应你 |
[36:25] | When I get out of here, alive, | 要能活着出去 |
[36:28] | I’ll take you to dinner. | 就请你共进晚餐 |
[36:32] | Lunch. Cup of coffee. | 午餐或者咖啡什么的 |
[36:35] | Michael, this charm act | 迈克尔 这种表达魅力的方式 |
[36:39] | could be exactly what’s getting you into trouble out in the yard. | 正是你惹祸上身的原因 |
[36:47] | Lean forward. | 往前点 |
[37:00] | All right. | 好的… |
[37:01] | You went to the parking garage, | 你来到停车场 |
[37:02] | Terence Steadman is already dead. | 特伦斯·斯蒂德曼就已经死了 |
[37:05] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[37:06] | You saw that, you ran? Took the gun? | 你发现后就跑掉了… 带着枪 |
[37:09] | Dumped the gun. Where? | 把枪扔了 扔哪儿了? |
[37:10] | Storm drain. Van Buren and Wells. | 下水道 位于范布伦和威尔士 |
[37:12] | Nobody ever found it. | 至今未被发现 |
[37:14] | What did you do after that? | 好的 那之后你做了什么? |
[37:16] | Go back to your apartment? | 回到家? |
[37:18] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[37:22] | I was freaking out,trying to figure out what had happened. | 我吓坏了 想弄明白是怎么回事 |
[37:25] | Then I saw the bloody pants in the tub. | 然后发现浴缸里有条血迹斑斑的裤子 |
[37:32] | The cops, they busted in a minute after I got there. | 一分钟之后警察就赶到了 |
[37:35] | The pants, with Steadman’s blood on them. | 裤子上有斯蒂德曼的血迹 |
[37:37] | First cop on the scene says he saw you washing them in the tub. | 第一个到现场的警察说亲眼 看到你在浴缸里洗那条裤子 |
[37:41] | He’s lying. | 他在说谎 |
[37:42] | My hands were wet after splashing water on my face. | 我手湿是因为洗脸弄的 |
[37:45] | Police! Let’s see the hands! Hands up! | 警察 把手举起来 把手举起来 |
[37:48] | I never touched those pants. | 我从未碰过那条裤子 |
[37:51] | Which brings us back to the gun, | 再说说枪的事 |
[37:53] | the one you dumped. | 被你扔掉的那把枪 |
[37:54] | It was planted. | 这是设计好了的 |
[37:55] | Only way it could have got there. | 只能这么解释 |
[37:57] | Ballistics matched it to a slug… | 弹道完全吻合 |
[37:58] | The gun was planted. | 枪是嫁祸的 他们设计好了的 |
[38:01] | Just like the pants. | 就像血裤一样 |
[38:02] | Your fingerprints were all over the gun. | 枪上有你的指纹 |
[38:08] | Bo. | 博… |
[38:14] | Who’s Bo? | 博是谁? |
[38:15] | He’s the guy who arranged everything. | 这一切都是他安排的 |
[38:20] | He had me come round the night before, | 他让我前一天的晚上去找他 |
[38:21] | try a few guns, see which one felt right. | 试了几把枪 看哪把最适合 |
[38:24] | That was the setup. | 那时就设计好了 |
[38:25] | One of those must have been the murder weapon. | 凶器肯定就在那些枪之中 |
[38:27] | That’s how they got my fingerprints on the gun. | 枪上也就有了我的指纹 |
[38:30] | Had to be. | 一定是这样 |
[38:32] | All right. So this Bo, | 那么这个叫 博的人… |
[38:34] | he coerces you into doing this, all to clear a $90,000 debt? | 他逼你做这个 来偿还那9万元的欠款 |
[38:40] | He was gonna kill my son. | 还扬言要杀了我儿子 |
[38:43] | Well? | 进展如何? |
[38:44] | Lot of “I didn’t do it”, don’t count for much. | 一大堆”不是我干的” 这些又起不了作用 |
[38:46] | The tape that shows Lincoln pulling the trigger. | 监控录像 记录林肯扣动扳机的那盘… |
[38:49] | You got it? Yeah. | 还在你手里么? 是的 |
[38:50] | If Lincoln’s telling the truth, the tape’s lying | 如果林肯说的属实 那盘录像就是伪造的 |
[38:53] | I think we should have a look,decide for ourselves. | 咱们应该好好看看 看能不能发现什么 |
[39:03] | You’re clear. | 没人 |
[39:21] | If the chemicals can eat through the iron pipes, | 既然化学试剂能够腐蚀钢管 |
[39:24] | how come they can’t eat through the tube? | 为什么牙膏筒却没事? |
[39:27] | When the chemicals are combined,they become a corrosive. | 只有当两种试剂混合才会发生发应 |
[39:31] | You studied chemistry or something? | 你是学化学的? |
[39:33] | Not in school. | 不是在学校学的 |
[39:50] | But what you’re doing up there in the infirmary, | 你在医务室做什么了 |
[39:53] | what’s it gotta do with this here? | 又和这里的事情有什么联系呢? |
[39:55] | Getting through this wall is just the beginning. | 打通这堵墙只是个开始 |
[39:58] | There’s a whole lot of real estate in between here and the outside walls. | 这里和外墙之间还有很多房间 |
[40:03] | The infirmary’s the closest building to those walls. | 医务室是最靠近外墙的建筑 |
[40:12] | And the weakest link in the security chain. | …也是安全措施中最薄弱的环节 |
[40:15] | Cool. | 酷 |
[40:22] | I think I’ve removed enough grout to bust through. | 我想挖的已经差不多了 |
[40:26] | I’m gonna need you to make some noise. | 现在帮我弄点噪声 |
[40:38] | Is that the best you can do? | 就这么点本事么? |
[40:42] | Have some faith,papi. | 要相信我 哥们 |
[40:44] | Have some faith. | 要相信我 |
[40:49] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[41:35] | Not one more word. | 都给我闭嘴 |
[41:38] | Next inmate that opens his mouth goes in the hole. | 谁再出声就关禁闭 |
[41:55] | We’re good. | 没事了 |
[42:25] | You OK? | 你还好吧? |
[42:29] | Work. | 工作的事 |
[42:32] | It’s fine. | 没什么 |
[42:37] | I got it. | 我来 |
[42:42] | Everything all right? | 还算顺利吧? |
[42:44] | Couldn’t be better. | 非常的顺利 |
[42:46] | You want to come in?We just sat down to eat. | 进来坐会么? 我们正要吃晚餐呢 |
[42:48] | No. I just wanted to stop by to tell you in person. | 不 我只想私下和你聊聊 |
[42:54] | Problem solved. | 问题解决了 |
[42:56] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[42:58] | That is a transfer request. | 移送申请 |
[43:00] | Michael Scofield is getting shipped out tomorrow. | 迈克尔·斯科菲尔德 明天就会被转走了 |
[43:09] | Have a good night. | 晚安 |