时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:42] | Constantly coming up here | 这里经常点名 |
[00:44] | for count won’t let me do what I need to do to get through. | 将阻止我做穿过那堵墙需要做的事 |
[00:46] | The only way to stop counting is a lockdown. | 不点名的唯一方法是 禁闭 |
[00:48] | You’d better get the inmates riled up. | 你需要把这里的人激怒 |
[00:51] | All right! That’s it! Lockdown! | 好吧 就这样 禁闭 |
[00:54] | The anonymous caller | 有人打了一个匿名电话 |
[00:55] | couldn’t have seen Lincoln. | 不管是谁打的电话他都不可能看见林肯 |
[00:57] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道? |
[00:58] | Because the call came from Washington DC. | 那个电话来自华盛顿 |
[01:02] | This is Bellick. Our wing has been breacked. | 我是贝利克 我们这边已经被突破 |
[01:06] | Hooke’s Law of elasticity. | 胡克的弹性定律? |
[01:07] | If we drill holes in strategic locations, | 我们在设计好的位置上钻孔 |
[01:09] | we compromise the wall’s load-carrying capacity. | 我们将破坏这堵墙的负荷能力 |
[01:12] | Take the cuffs off. | 解开手铐 |
[01:14] | -A rookie CO. -Get out of here, T-Bag. | -一个菜鸟狱警 -滚远点 帝博格 |
[01:17] | -I think we can work something out. -No deal. | -我想我们能做些什么 -没门 |
[01:23] | -Where’s my daughter? -She’s fine. | -我女儿在哪里? -不用担心 她很好 |
[01:25] | A guard assures us everything is fine. | 那里的警卫报告说一切正常 |
[01:27] | We have everything under control. | 一切尽在我们的掌控 州长 |
[01:29] | You’d better hope you do. | 最好是这样 |
[01:35] | They’re breaking out. | 他们想越狱 |
[01:37] | -They’re breaking… -Shh. | -他们想越狱 -嘘 |
[01:42] | We need a favour. | 我们需要帮忙 |
[01:43] | -Heavy hitters want this done. -Burrows is as good as dead. | -有些狠角色要这事了结 -布伦斯就要死了 |
[01:46] | You looking for Scofield? | 你要找斯科菲尔德? |
[01:48] | -Yeah, Turk. -Come on. | -是的 土耳其人 -来吧 |
[01:51] | Hey, yo! Stroke is about to get the doc. | 嘿 大块头就要抓到医生了 |
[01:58] | Finish what we started. | 苏克雷 我需要你完成我们刚起步的事情 |
[02:00] | No one touches the CO. No one. | 谁也不许碰狱警 谁也不准 |
[03:17] | -Any word from the governor? -Not yet, boss. | -政府那边有什么动静吗 -还没有 长官 |
[03:22] | Bellick! Get those guys in line. | 贝利克 让他们排好队 |
[03:25] | Get ’em into formation. | 叫他们排好队 |
[03:27] | -Going back in? -Not yet. | -要进去吗 -还不 |
[03:29] | We cut the water off about an hour ago. | 大约一小时前我们切断供水 |
[03:31] | The stink alone should drive ’em out of there. | 早就让他们渴得受不了了 |
[03:33] | You think that’s gonna work? | 你认为那样起作用? |
[03:35] | No, but it’s protocol. | 不 但这是一定要做的 |
[03:37] | And we’re all gonna do this by the book. | 我们都要按规矩办事 |
[03:39] | It’s the best chance we have.But now we’ll get them in hurt. | 这是我们最好的机会了 但是现在要让他们受点痛 |
[03:47] | This is the warden.What’s happening in there? | 这是警告 里面发生什么事情 |
[03:51] | We got some demands. | 我们有要求 |
[03:53] | Tell them we need the air back on. | 多久我们才能开通冷气 |
[03:55] | We need the AC. | 我们需要空调 |
[03:58] | We got a hostage the guard. | 我们有一名人质 一个警卫 |
[04:01] | We got a hostage the new guard. | 我们有一名人质 那个新来的警卫 |
[04:06] | Find out who’s in there. | 去查看看他在不在那? |
[04:16] | They got Bob. | 他们抓到了 鲍勃 |
[04:18] | And the girl doctor. Tell him we got her. | 那个女医生 告诉他我们抓了她 |
[04:22] | -Why don’t you do it? -I don’t wanna get shot. | -为什么你不来说? -我可不想吃子弹 |
[04:29] | And we got the girl doctor. | 我们抓了那个女医生 |
[04:32] | -The doctor? -There’s only one. | -医生? -仅此一名 |
[04:34] | How the hell did that happen? | 这么能有这种事情? |
[04:37] | How did they get their hands on her? | 他们怎么靠近她的 |
[04:38] | I thought she was safe in Sick Bay. | 我以为她是安全的 她在医务室 |
[04:40] | We gotta get her out. Somebody’s get going there now. | 现在我们得马上把她弄出来 有人很快就要到那了 |
[04:43] | -We can’t do it, sir. -Why not? | -我不能这么做 长官 -为什么? |
[04:46] | It’s not by the book. | 这不合规矩 |
[04:59] | Sir, I’ve got some updates for you. | 长官 这里有些情况 |
[05:07] | Help! | 救命 |
[05:25] | Scofield’s in here? | 斯科菲尔德在这吗 |
[05:29] | Scofield’s in here? | 斯科菲尔德在这吗 |
[05:38] | Turk. | 土耳其人? |
[07:17] | You ain’t gonna use that. | 你别搞他了 |
[07:20] | You making up the rules now, ese? | 这里你说了算? |
[07:23] | It’s my house. You got a problem? | 这是我的房间 有什么问题? |
[07:24] | Yeah, I got a problem. We all do. | 是的 我有问题 我们都有 |
[07:27] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[07:29] | I swear to God. | 我向上帝发誓 |
[07:31] | I’m not gonna say anything. | 我什么都不会说 |
[07:34] | -I didn’t see anything. -That’s right, badge. | -我什么都没看见 -你说的没错 |
[07:37] | You didn’t see nothing. | 你什么也看不见 |
[07:41] | Wait. Don’t leave. | 等一下 别走 |
[07:48] | Sorry. I’ll be back. | 对不起 我就回来 |
[07:53] | Don’t worry. I’ll cover for you. | 我为你掩护 |
[08:02] | Don’t worry, CO. All right? | 别担心 狱警 好吗 |
[08:04] | I’m not gonna hurt nobody. | 我不会伤害任何人 |
[08:07] | I’m part of the team now. | 我现在是队伍的一员 |
[08:15] | Help a brother out. | 现在麻烦帮一下 |
[08:17] | Drag that over. | 把它推好 |
[08:23] | That’s the way. Mm-hm-hm-hm. | 就是这样 |
[09:05] | Please return to your seats and fasten your seatbelts. | 先生们女士们请回到座位上 并系好安全带 |
[09:09] | We are making our final approach | 我们准备降落 |
[09:11] | into Washington DC. | 华盛顿 |
[09:15] | We need to focus on the real question. | 我们必须关注实质性的问题 |
[09:18] | Who wanted Terrence Steadman dead? | 谁想要特伦斯・斯蒂德曼死掉 |
[09:20] | The call came from DC.What does that tell you? | 那个从华盛顿打的电话 它没让你获得什么吗 |
[09:23] | You gotta think past the government. | 我觉得除了与政府有关的人 |
[09:25] | Anybody could be here.A business partner, a rival. | 任何人都有可能 商业伙伴或是竞争者 |
[09:29] | Before Steadman was killed, | 斯蒂德曼死之前 |
[09:31] | EcoField introduced a prototype electric engine at the techno conference. | 艾克菲尔公司在技术大会上推行了一种新的电力引擎 |
[09:36] | $60 barrels of oil would be obsolete if that thing ever hit the mainstream. | 要是那个成了主流 没人再会去买60美圆一桶的原油 |
[09:40] | Could be oil. Oil companies. | 可能是石油公司 |
[09:43] | Suppliers, consumers, everything in between. | 供应商 客户 两者之间都有可能 |
[09:47] | Or the government of an oil-based economy. | 或是依赖于石油的政府 |
[09:51] | Like the United States. | 例如美国 |
[09:54] | -Can I take your soda? -Sure. | -能让我拿走这个吗? -当然 |
[09:56] | -Thank you. -Thank you. | -谢谢 -谢谢 |
[09:59] | At any rate, we land, we meet my guy, | 降落之后 我需要见我的朋友 |
[10:02] | and even if we don’t find the person who tipped off the cops, | 即使我们找不到那个打电话的人 |
[10:05] | we find his phone. | 最好也能从警察那找到这个电话 |
[10:07] | The paper trail begins. | 然后从纸面上接着找 |
[11:52] | That’s the governor. | 州长来了 |
[11:55] | Whatever happens, don’t say anything. | 不管发生什么 啥也别说 |
[12:22] | Governor. Appreciate you coming. | 州长先生 感谢你能来 |
[12:24] | Now you should know,Since our conversation, the situation has escalated. | 现在我必须告知您 自从我们结束谈话之后 情况又进一步升级 |
[12:27] | But we’re making good progress… | 但是不用担心 我们的进展很顺利 |
[12:29] | Just cut the crap, Warden, | 废话少说 狱长 |
[12:31] | and tell me where my daughter is. | 告诉我我的女儿在哪 |
[12:38] | Help! | 救命! |
[12:43] | Help! | 救命! |
[12:45] | (T-Bag) We got here Tyler Robert Hudson. | 我们抓到的是 泰勒・罗勃特・汉森 |
[12:49] | That is fancy, CO! | 真是奇特啊 |
[12:52] | And look at that address -144 Oak Park… | 看这地址:144号 橡树 公园路… |
[12:56] | -What’s this? -Terrace. | -这是什么? -庄园 |
[12:59] | Terrace. | 庄园 |
[13:00] | How’d you swing that, CO? | 你是怎么搞到的? |
[13:02] | Sounds like you’re about something,living on a terrace. | 听起来你是生活在… |
[13:05] | Terrace. | 庄园 |
[13:08] | I can’t wait to kick it on a terrace. | 真想去那玩玩 |
[13:10] | What? | 什么 |
[13:14] | -This here must be your daughter. -Put it back. | -这个一定是你的女儿 -放回去 |
[13:17] | Prom? | 舞会上? |
[13:23] | You know what they say about a prom dress, don’t you? | 你知道人们对于舞会上的衣服是怎么看的 对不? |
[13:30] | She didn’t come home that night, did she? | 她那晚没回家 对吗? |
[13:34] | No, she wore that all night long. | 不 她整晚都穿着它 |
[13:40] | Next morning she had to throw that dress in the trash can behind the motel | 第二天早上还要把那身服装丢进汽车旅馆之后的垃圾箱 |
[13:46] | so her momma didn’t see… | 这样她妈妈就看不到… |
[13:51] | What the hell are you doing? | 你他妈在做什么 |
[13:52] | I’m just kicking with Deputy Dawg. Talking women. | 我只是和他在闲聊女儿 你知道…谈论女人 |
[13:58] | I’ll be very clear here,because you and I face an evolutionary gap. | 我很清楚这里的情况 我们面对的是一个不一般的人 |
[14:06] | You ain’t gonna hurt this man. | 你不许动他一根寒毛 |
[14:09] | We’re locked into this thing now.Understand? | 我们都身陷其中了知道吗 |
[14:15] | And he’s the only leverage we have. | 他是我们唯一的筹码 |
[14:23] | -Thank you. -You’re welcome. | -谢谢 -不用 |
[14:27] | Now, do we have an understanding? | 现在 你明白了没 |
[14:30] | I’m on your side now. You understand me? | 现在我们是一边的了 知道吗 |
[14:34] | I’m just going with the flow. | 我出去看看 |
[14:36] | You let me know when you’re done with your “leverage”. | 你解决了你的…筹码后在告诉我 |
[15:00] | Let me out! | 让我出去 |
[15:08] | Let’s smoke the bitch out! | 让烟把这娘们熏出来 |
[15:47] | Oh,no no | 噢 不 不 |
[15:49] | It ain’t gonna hurt real bad | 我不会让你弄得很痛 |
[15:51] | if you make it easy. | 只要你能配合 |
[15:52] | If you make it hard, though… | 但是你要敢抵抗… |
[15:59] | Open the door! Come here! | 开门 过来 |
[16:01] | Open this door! | 开门! 过来 |
[16:03] | Open this door! | 开门 |
[16:04] | Come on. Grab my hand. | 快点 抓我的手 |
[16:07] | Come on! | 快 |
[16:23] | I’ve got you. | 我抓住了 |
[16:33] | Are you all right?It’s OK. I’m not gonna hurt you. | 放心 我不会伤害你的 |
[16:39] | See these pipes? | 看见这些管子没 |
[16:41] | We’re gonna stay on them. | 我们得待在它上面 |
[16:43] | They go through the wall and over the hallway | 接着穿过墙和走廊 |
[16:46] | and they’ll get us out of here. | 这样我们就能出去 |
[16:48] | All you have to do is follow me. | 你要做的就是跟着我 |
[16:51] | -OK? -Yeah. | -可以吗? -可以 |
[16:53] | OK. | 那好 |
[16:55] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[17:06] | Where did she go? | 她去哪里拉? |
[17:24] | -Where are we meeting him? -Georgetown. In a garage. | -我们在哪里见他? -乔治区 在一个车库 |
[17:28] | He’s a private investigator. | 他是一个私人侦探 |
[17:29] | He used to be my roommate in freshman year at Duke. | 大学第一年我们曾是室友 |
[17:34] | The disturbance has escalated. | 芝加哥地区监狱的骚乱正在升级 |
[17:38] | At least two hostages have been confirmed in what is now being called a full-scale riot | 在这场现在看来是一级暴动的骚乱中 至少有2名人质被确认在囚犯手中 |
[17:43] | here at the Fox River State Penitentiary. | 这里是 狐狸河 州立监狱 |
[17:45] | Should we go back or keep going? | 我们是回去还是继续? |
[17:48] | We should keep going. | 继续 |
[17:51] | You wanna go back and stand there with the rest of the people who aren’t helping? | 你想回去和那些帮不了忙的人站一起发呆? |
[17:56] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[17:58] | The National Guard responded after Frank Tancredi declared a state of emergency… | 国家警卫队在伊利诺伊州长宣布这一紧急情况之后做出了反应 |
[18:03] | Come on, honey. It’s time to go. | 快 亲爱的 时间到了 |
[18:05] | Hold on. Hold on. | 等等 等等 |
[18:07] | No word on what caused the disturbance. | 目前还不清楚是什么引起了最初的暴动 但是据… |
[18:09] | That’s not Fox River? | 不会是 狐狸河 监狱吧? |
[18:10] | Tensions often run high at this facility. | 州惩教署表示向来对此处高度的关注 |
[18:13] | Fox River is a level-five institution, | 狐狸河 监狱 是五星级管教制度的监狱 |
[18:16] | housing dangerous… | 关押着最危险的犯人 |
[18:17] | -What are you doing? -We have to go. Come on. | -你在做什么 -我们得走了 |
[18:19] | No. Dad might be in trouble. | 不 爸爸可能有麻烦 |
[18:21] | Your father already in trouble. There’s nothing we can do about it. | 即使你爸爸已经有了麻烦 我们也帮不上什么忙 |
[18:26] | Just don’t make a scene, OK? | 不要这样 好不 |
[18:29] | He gets very uncomfortable with this thing. | 他对这件事情很不舒服 |
[18:31] | -Just… Let’s just go. -Oh, God forbid, man! | -走了 好吗 -噢 天啊 |
[18:36] | We’re just talking about my old man here and his life, | 我们只不过在谈论我的老爸和他的性命 |
[18:40] | -if that’s all right with you? -Leave me out of this. | -这对你没什么影响吧? -别把我拉进去 |
[18:43] | I am leaving you out of it. | 没把你拉进去 |
[18:45] | I left you out of it the day I met you. | 从我见到你的那天起我就没要把你拉进去 |
[18:47] | Ok | 好了 |
[18:47] | Nothing in her life or mine has anything to do with you. | 因为我和妈妈的任何事情都与你无关 |
[18:50] | -I’ll pretend I didn’t hear that. -Yeah? Or what? | -我可以假装没听到 -是吗?听到那又怎么样 |
[18:53] | You see this is what I am talking about. | 你看 这就是我说的 |
[18:54] | -This is the kind of crap I have to deal with. -Let me handle it! | -这就是我要处理的那种累赘 -让我来解决 |
[18:56] | -The kind of crap you have to deal with?! -Oh,dear,if you want to talk about… | -你要处理的那种累赘? -孩子,你想要谈… |
[18:59] | You got no clue, do you? | 你什么都不行 |
[19:02] | -Honey… -Leave me alone! | -亲爱的 -别管我 |
[19:05] | -Get off me. -What are you doing?! | -滚开 -你他妈在干什么 |
[19:06] | -Don’t touch your mother like that. -Stop it. | -不许这样和她说话 -住手 |
[19:09] | Stop it! Stop! | 住手 |
[19:12] | Go upstairs, LJ, now! | 上楼去 马上 |
[19:15] | Go | 走 |
[19:17] | -You love that man? -Just go. | -你爱那个男人? -马上走 |
[19:19] | -You love that man? -Do what I say. | -你爱那个人 -照我说的做 |
[19:46] | Turk, why are you doing this? Who sent you? | 土耳其人 为什么要这样 谁指使的 |
[19:50] | Why? Why? | 为什么 为什么 |
[20:29] | Why did you do this? | 为什么你要这样做 |
[20:30] | What’s it all about? Who sent you? | 怎么回事? 谁指使的 |
[20:33] | Aren’t you gonna help me? | 你必须帮我 |
[20:35] | You’ve gotta help me. Please. | 你必须帮我 求你 |
[20:39] | talk | 说 |
[21:15] | Who is your friend? | 谁是你朋友 |
[21:16] | You scared the hell out of me. | 你他妈吓到我了 |
[21:19] | Who are you talking to? | 你在和谁说话 |
[21:21] | It’s the fish’s idea. | 这是嫩鸡的点子 |
[21:23] | The devil marks the wall so you know where to drill the holes. | 用魔鬼在墙上做标记来钻孔 |
[21:26] | You’re making holes with an egg beater? | 你们用鸡蛋搅拌器挖洞? |
[21:28] | I know ,Crazy, huh? | 我知道 很疯狂 啊? |
[21:30] | It’s called the Hooker Law. | 这个叫胡克定律 |
[21:32] | He says that if you poke the exact right holes in something big and strong, | 就是说如果你在又大又硬的东西上挖几个准确的洞 |
[21:36] | it gets very weak. | 它会变的很脆弱 |
[21:38] | That’s true. | 真的 |
[21:40] | When the wall is weak, we can take it down. | 当墙变脆弱 我们就能推倒它 |
[21:45] | At least that’s the plan. | 至少计划是这样 |
[21:47] | Yeah. That’s always the plan. | 这通常是计划 |
[21:52] | You should never underestimate a wall. | 你不要低估一面墙 |
[21:55] | You see, | 你知道 |
[21:57] | sometimes, no matter how hard you try, | 有时 不管你多努力的尝试 |
[22:00] | it just won’t give in. | 它都不低头 |
[22:15] | -Are you all right? -I’m OK. I’m fine. | -你还好吗 -好的 我很好 |
[22:22] | Don’t let ’em get away. | 别让他们走了 |
[22:33] | You know what? I need a minute. I’m sorry. | 休息一分钟 对不起 |
[22:36] | -It’s not much further. -Just a sec. | -已经不远了 -就一会儿 |
[22:39] | We can stop if you want. Catch your breath. | 如果你想调整呼吸那么咱们可以停下 |
[22:42] | OK. Yeah, I could use a minute. | 那么一分钟 |
[22:47] | Come here, girl. Come here. | 出来 女孩 |
[22:49] | Things should be winding down now. | 事情就快好了 |
[22:52] | Pretty soon, the powers that will be break in | 不久就会有武装力量进入 |
[22:55] | and it’ll all be over.It’s just a matter of time. | 事情就结束了 只是要等些时间 |
[22:59] | What’s happening in A-Wing? | 到底发生什么事情 |
[23:03] | All hell’s breaking loose. | 所有人都在乱逃 |
[23:07] | But I think if we stay up here,we should be OK. | 但我认为在这里是安全的 |
[23:11] | I can’t believe this is happening. | 不敢相信发生这种事 |
[23:14] | Yeah. Come here. | 来这里 |
[23:16] | Gonna catch you real good, Doc. | 你感觉真不错 医生 |
[23:18] | I miss you, girl. | 你知道我想念你 妞 |
[23:20] | I know you want it, girl. | 我知道你想要 小妞 |
[23:27] | You ever been to Baja? | 去过巴哈吗 |
[23:30] | -Mexico? -No. | -墨西哥? -没 |
[23:33] | There’s this great place down there. | 那可是个好地方 |
[23:36] | 20 bucks a night. | 20元一晚 |
[23:38] | Hammock on the back deck. | 后头有吊床 |
[23:41] | Beers are 50 cents. | 啤酒50美分 |
[23:44] | 25 cents at happy hour. | 喜庆时分只有25美分 |
[23:49] | You ever been to Thailand? Thailand’s great. | 你去过泰国吗 泰国很美 |
[23:52] | Michael, if you’re trying to calm me down,you’re doing a terrible job. | 迈克尔,如果你是在安慰我 你做的很差 |
[23:56] | But I am trying. | 但我在努力 |
[24:01] | Shh! You hear that? | 听见什么吗 |
[24:03] | -Why are you here? -What do you mean? | -你怎么会在这里 -你什么意思 |
[24:08] | Crawling around in the ceiling,risking your life. | 在天花板上走来走去 这很危险 |
[24:11] | You needed help and… | 你需要帮助 然后… |
[24:14] | I came to find you. | 我就来找到你 |
[24:22] | How did you know where to go? | 你如何知道怎么走 |
[24:27] | When everything went off in A-Wing, the COs | 那个区域失去控制时 狱警们把监控室空了出来 |
[24:30] | left the station and I saw you on the monitor. | 我在监视器上看到你 |
[24:32] | One of my first assignments on PI, | 我在P.I分配的第一个任务 |
[24:33] | we were up here cleaning out toxic mould. | 就是在这上边 清理有毒物质 |
[24:36] | Took days, so I’m kind of familiar with the layout. | 花了些日子 所以我对这里的布局比较熟悉 |
[24:41] | Hope you wore a mask. | 我希望你戴着面具 |
[24:44] | -Excuse me? -To prevent inhalation. | -什么? -防止中毒 |
[24:46] | Mould can be really dangerous. | 它们真的很危险 |
[24:49] | Yeah, I wore a mask. | 噢 我戴了面具 |
[24:58] | Get up there. Get up there. | 上去 从这上去 |
[25:04] | The door to the visitation room ,do you ever use it? | 你去过通往探访室的门吗 |
[25:07] | Um… Not usually,but my access card should work. | 呃 不常去 但是我的门卡应该能用的着 |
[25:13] | Get up. | 上去上去 |
[25:15] | Psst. | 嘶 |
[25:18] | Come on. | 快点 |
[25:20] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[25:41] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[25:51] | I understand. | 是的 长官 我明白 |
[25:52] | But believe me, Sara is our top priority. | 相信我 我们会以莎拉的安全为重 |
[25:55] | The hell she is! | 她到底在哪 |
[25:56] | I ordered a state of emergency an hour ago. | 一个小时前我就发布了紧急状况 |
[25:58] | -Get me your commanding officer. -Right away,sir. | -带你们的指挥管来见我 -是 先生 |
[26:02] | Now what the hell is going on out here? | 那里到底发生了什么 |
[26:04] | Negotiating. They can’t hold out for long. | 在僵持 长官 他们坚持不了多少时间拉 |
[26:06] | -Negotiating? -It’s 100 degrees. | -僵持?! -那里有100度呢 |
[26:09] | They’re almost out of water.We are trying to avoid doing anything extreme. | 他们快脱水了 我们尽量避免使用极端手段 |
[26:12] | I don’t care if it takes a massacre to get her out of there. | 这样 我不介意你使用暴力手段来把她救出来 |
[26:16] | Do you understand me?If you’re not going to do it, I am. | 你明白吗?现在你如果不马上去 我来! |
[26:19] | Captain, spread the news you’re going in. | 队长 把命令传下去 准备进攻 |
[26:24] | It’s time to do this my way. | 是时候按照我的方式来办事了 |
[26:29] | Come here! Come here! | 来这里 |
[26:43] | All right. | 好了 |
[27:05] | I’ll get you. | 有我在 |
[27:14] | Hey, fish! | 嫩鸡 |
[27:16] | You gonna keep that nurse all to yourself? | 你准备留着医生自己爽? |
[27:56] | Come on. This way. | 过来 这边 |
[28:16] | Good call, Governor, bringing in the big guns. | 太好了 州长 总算来硬的了 |
[28:19] | Appreciate your support. | 谢谢你的支持 |
[28:21] | Captain Brad Bellick. | 组长贝利克 |
[28:24] | I sent you a letter earlier this year | 今年早些时候我给你写过信 |
[28:27] | my views on penal reform. | 关于我对刑事改革的看法 |
[28:28] | Oh. And what are they? | 噢 怎么样 |
[28:31] | These inmates don’t mess around.Us COs need to get tough. | 这些囚犯没有浪费时间 我们的狱警必须强硬起来 |
[28:36] | Warden Pope’s a good guy, | 狱长是个好人 |
[28:38] | but he doesn’t understand | 但是他有时候不明白 |
[28:40] | that you gotta grab the situation by the gonads and take control. | 得使用强硬手段控制住局势 |
[28:43] | And is that what you would do? | 你就会这么来做对不 |
[28:45] | Yes, sir. That’s exactly what I’d do. | 是的 我肯定能这么做 |
[28:47] | So… | 那么 |
[28:56] | Give me that. Give me that. | 给我 给我 |
[28:59] | -I don’t know if… -Give me that. | -我不知道 -给我 |
[29:01] | Demolition runs in the family. | 一家人要一起做破坏 |
[29:04] | The whole trick is pressure. | 诀窍就是压迫 |
[29:07] | -Where should I…? -Here? | -我该从哪里…这里? -是的 |
[29:09] | Good.Good. | 好的好的 |
[29:10] | You see, you should push hard, but not too hard. | 是这样 你要用力推 但不能太用力 |
[29:14] | Just like when you, you know… | 就象你什么的时候 你知道 |
[29:16] | But you gotta be careful. | 你得小心点 |
[29:17] | -Yeah, I know. -I mean it. | -我知道 -不 我意思是 |
[29:19] | One slip and you’ll hit the gas pipe. | 你…你一不小心就会碰到煤气管道 |
[29:21] | Gas pipe? | 煤气…管道 |
[29:23] | Yeah, you know,as in pipe that carries the gas. | 你知道 管道里是煤气 |
[29:38] | We can’t go this way. | 我们不能走这里 |
[29:40] | We have to. There’s no other way. | 必须走这里 没别的路去探访室了 |
[29:43] | -This is it. -No, it’s not. | -就是这样 -不 不是这样 |
[29:47] | -It’s back this way. -This won’t help. | -从这往回走 -没用 |
[29:49] | -Trust me. -If you’re wrong… | -相信我 -迈克尔 如果你错了 |
[29:50] | We don’t have time. | 我们没多少时间 |
[30:00] | Not too hard. Not too soft. | 不要太用力 不要…太轻 |
[30:05] | When I was her age, I had such bad skin. | 我是她这么大的时候 身上长了不少坏东西 |
[30:09] | Acne, they called it. | 他们叫它痤疮 |
[30:14] | She looks just like all them girls that made fun of me. | 她看起来就象那些嘲笑我的女孩一样 |
[30:20] | After I kill you, | 我杀掉你之后 |
[30:22] | I’m gonna crawl out that hole and call me up a limousine | 我爬出这个洞 叫一辆豪华轿车 |
[30:26] | and me and your baby’s going to the prom. | 我和你的宝贝女儿一同去舞会 |
[30:51] | What’s the news with Sara? | 有没有莎拉的新消息 |
[30:53] | Still trying to find her. | 我们正努力找她 |
[30:54] | -You don’t even know where she is? -We’re on it. | -你们还不知道她在哪里? -我们正在找 |
[30:57] | Once we do, we’ll let you know. | 一旦我们找到她马上告诉你 |
[31:00] | You should listen to Captain Bellick and gas the whole block. | 你早就该听贝利克队长的话封锁整个区域 |
[31:03] | Captain Bellick? | 贝利克队长? |
[31:05] | He knows what these guys can do. | 他处在一线工作 他知道这些人会做什么 |
[31:08] | You’d better pray that Sara gets out in one piece. | 你最好祈祷莎拉能完好的出来 |
[31:11] | I do, Governor, but this is still my prison. | 我会的 州长 但这还是我的监狱 |
[31:14] | Whatever happens, I take full responsibility. | 不管发生什么 我都会负全部责任 |
[31:18] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[31:31] | It’s this way. | 这里 |
[31:36] | Yeah. | 噢…好 |
[31:39] | Yes! We’re through. | 我们成功了 |
[31:42] | Time to put this theory to the test. | 是时候检验理论了 |
[31:45] | I guess we start chipping away now. | 我觉得我们现在就该弄碎它 |
[31:48] | Right on. | 没错 |
[31:50] | She’s all yours, pal. | 它是你的了 |
[32:23] | We did it. | 我们成功了 |
[32:28] | That’s it. | 正是这里 |
[32:31] | Wait. I can’t leave you here. | 但我不留下你 |
[32:32] | You have no choice. I’m a bad guy. Remember? | 你别无选择 我是一个坏人 不记得了? |
[32:35] | All right, go, man. Go, go, go! | 快 伙计 走走走 |
[32:46] | Can you see the assailant? | 看见攻击者没有 |
[32:48] | Affirmative. | 确定 |
[32:50] | I’ve got him in sight. | 我已经瞄准他了 |
[32:53] | What are you gonna do? | 你准备怎么做 |
[32:56] | Go back to my cell. Stay out of the way. | 回到房间 不插手任何事情 |
[32:58] | -Michael. -What? | -迈克尔… -干嘛? |
[33:03] | They see us. | 他们发现我们拉 |
[33:08] | You have to go. | 你必须走 |
[33:09] | I can’t. They’ll kill you. | 不行 他们会杀了你 |
[33:26] | You go out the door. | 你走出这门 |
[33:28] | I’ll drop to the floor. | 我趴到地上 |
[33:30] | They’re sharpshooters. They won’t miss. | 他们是狙击手 迈克尔 不会脱靶的 |
[33:32] | That’s why you can’t stay. | 因为如此 你更不能停在这里 |
[33:33] | -What’s going on? -I’m coming, Doc. | -怎么样? -我来了医生 |
[33:36] | Go! | 走 |
[34:09] | Who’s this? | 这是谁 |
[34:15] | That’s my guy. | 就是我要找的人 |
[34:29] | -不错的车 -是吗?你喜欢? | |
[34:33] | Cop auction. 300 bucks. | 拍下的 300块 |
[34:36] | You must be Veronica. | 你一定是维罗妮卡 |
[34:38] | Whoever tipped off the cops about Burrows called from this number. | 那个向警察举报林肯・布伦斯的电话来自这个号码 |
[34:44] | That wasn’t an easy trace.I hope you’re not too bummed. | 那不是一个简单的线索 希望对你有帮助 |
[34:48] | -Why? What’s the problem? -It’s a payphone. | -为什么?什么问题 -那是个公共电话 |
[34:54] | -This is it. -Anyone could have made that call. | -就是这里了 -谁都有可能打那个电话 |
[34:57] | Any one of the million people who pass through here every day. | 每天路过这里的千万人中的任何一个 |
[35:01] | That’s empty. | 空楼招租 |
[35:05] | What about that? | 那个如何 |
[35:07] | Federal Energy Commission. That’s interesting. | 联邦能源委员会 有意思 |
[35:12] | Where are you going? | 你去哪儿 |
[35:12] | To see if this guy knows what was in there. | 我去看看这家伙知不知道里面是什么 |
[35:20] | Excuse me. | 打扰了 |
[35:22] | Do you what was in that space before? | 你知道那个地方以前是干什么的? |
[35:27] | OK, thanks. | 好 谢谢. |
[35:34] | It was the regional headquarters for a company called EcoField. | 这是一个叫艾克菲尔的公司的地方总部 |
[35:37] | -Terrence Steadman’s company. -That’s right. | -特伦斯・斯蒂德曼的公司 -没错 |
[35:53] | -Hello? -Veronica. | -你好? -维罗妮卡? |
[35:56] | Who… who is this? | 你是谁 |
[35:58] | That’s the problem, Veronica. | 这是问题所在 维罗妮卡 |
[36:00] | You ask too many questions. | 你问的太多了 |
[36:03] | Now I have one for you. | 现在我问一个 |
[36:05] | Is Lincoln Burrows really worth it? | 林肯・布伦斯真的值得这么做 |
[36:08] | Here, give me the phone. | 把电话给我 你是谁 |
[36:09] | -你是谁 -尼克・萨维恩 | |
[36:12] | I just want to let you know,as of now, both of you are dead. | 我只是想让你知道 现在起 你们两个都得死 |
[36:26] | Michael! | 迈克尔 迈克尔 |
[36:35] | I didn’t touch the man.I didn’t touch him. | 我没碰他 我没碰他 |
[36:37] | Ask him. | 问他 |
[36:38] | Things have changed since we last met. | 上次见面之后事情变了 |
[36:44] | Relax, partner. I’m in on it now. | 放松 伙伴 我身在其中 |
[36:47] | The rabbit plan.Know all about it. So does the CO. | 逃跑计划我都知道 狱警也是 |
[36:56] | Sucre | 苏克雷 |
[36:58] | -Why’d you take Abruzzi down?! -I didn’t. He just showed up. | -你为什么把阿布鲁奇带下去 -不是我带他下去的 |
[37:00] | And the paedophile thinks he’s in! I know… | 他突然出现的 还有那个恋童癖 他觉得他也是一份子 |
[37:04] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[37:05] | Where’s Michael? | 迈克尔在哪 |
[37:07] | Where’s Michael? | 迈克尔在哪 |
[37:11] | Michael! Michael! | 迈克尔! |
[37:38] | Where have you been? | 你去哪里了 |
[37:40] | -All over. Are you all right? -Yeah. Are you? | -全都过去了 你还好? -是的 你呢 |
[37:42] | Yes. Yes. | 很好 很好 |
[37:45] | Move! | 走 |
[37:58] | -你没事吧 -我没事 | |
[38:01] | Bellick. | 贝利克 |
[38:02] | She’s walking. That’s a good sign. | 她能走 说明不错 |
[38:05] | Yeah. Astute observation. | 机敏的察觉 |
[38:08] | Maybe you’d like to share that with the governor. | 也许你该和州长分享 |
[38:12] | I was tense. I was just trying… | 我只是紧张 我只是… |
[38:13] | Next time you bad-mouth me to one of my superior, | 下一次你对我的上司说我坏话的话 |
[38:16] | there are gonna be serious consequences. | 后果将非常严重 |
[38:19] | -Do I make myself clear, Captain? -Yes, sir. | -我说得够明白了吗?队长 -是 长官 |
[38:22] | Good. | 好 |
[38:27] | I’m really fine. | 我真的没事 |
[38:27] | Just a little scratch. | 只不过一点檫伤 |
[38:29] | Sara! | 莎拉 |
[38:32] | Sara. | 莎拉 |
[38:33] | Sara. | 莎拉! |
[38:34] | -Dad. -Sara. | -爸爸 -莎拉 |
[38:36] | Thanks god. Are you all right? Are you OK? | 感谢上帝 你还好吗? |
[38:39] | I told you when you took this job. | 你选择这份工作时我就说过 |
[38:41] | I knew something like this would happen. | 我就知道类似的事情会发生的 |
[38:43] | I knew something like this would happen. | 不是吗 我就知道类似的事情会发生的 |
[38:45] | God, Dad, how about,I’m happy to see you alive? | 上帝 爸爸 为什么不说”很高兴看见你活着”? |
[38:48] | Well, I just want you to see | 哦 甜心 |
[38:49] | what you’re doing to yourself. | 我只是想要让你知道你对你自己做了什么 |
[38:52] | There is nobody that is forcing you to be here. | 我意思是 没人强迫你在这里工作 |
[38:56] | I know. | 我知道 |
[38:57] | Thanks, Dad. | 谢谢 爸爸 |
[39:02] | All right. | 好吧 |
[39:04] | Let’s clean this mess up. | 收拾残局 |
[39:15] | -What’s going on? -You won’t believe it, fish, We did it. | -怎么样? -你不会相信的 嫩鸡 我们成功了 |
[39:17] | You never see nothing like that. | 我没看见过象这样的事情 |
[39:18] | Those little Hooker holes were right on. | 那些小小的”胡克”洞刚好合适 |
[39:20] | All right.Get everyone out of here. Especially him. | 好了 所有人出去 尤其是这个人 |
[39:23] | I’m gonna take care of him myself. | 我把他带出去 我亲自照顾他 |
[39:26] | -You’re not gonna kill him. -I’m not coming back. | -你不准杀他 -我不会再来这里 |
[39:28] | It’s over! We don’t need him. | 结束了 我们不再需要这个人 |
[39:30] | You’re not gonna kill him. | 你不准杀他 |
[39:31] | You’re so stupid. You’re gonna let him walk? | 你这么笨 你要让他走出这个门 |
[39:33] | -That ain’t for you to decide! -After all he’s seen?! | -那不由你决定 -毕竟他看见了 |
[39:35] | After all he’s seen. | 毕竟他看见了 |
[39:38] | Get out! | 出去 |
[39:40] | Keep your mouth shut and turn left. | 闭嘴 向左转向左转 |
[39:42] | Get out! | 出去 |
[39:46] | If we have a problem,we know where to find you. | 如果我们有什么问题 我们知道哪里找你 |
[39:49] | Mau-mau. | 再见 |
[39:52] | Forget about it. Just forget about it, all right? | 忘掉他 忘掉他 行吗 |
[40:15] | No! | 不 |
[40:21] | Yeah, Turk. | 是的 |
[40:39] | One for the team. | 团队的一人 |
[40:59] | OK, so this is a complete list of the injured and the dead. | 好了 这是所有受伤的死亡的名单 |
[41:01] | -And it’s the whole list? -Yeah. | -这是所有的名单 -是的 |
[41:04] | Thank you, very much. | 非常感谢 |
[41:09] | Oh, thanks. | 噢 谢谢 |
[41:12] | Hey, Ron. | 嘿 雷恩 |
[41:14] | Dr Tancredi. | 医生 |
[41:16] | Glad to see you made it out alive. | 高兴看见你活着出来 |
[41:18] | Yeah. Me too. | 我也是 |
[41:20] | Question. | 呃 问题是 |
[41:23] | Why did your department assign inmates on PI to do a toxic mould removal project? | 为什么你的部门让犯人去做清除有毒物质的工作 |
[41:28] | What toxic mould project? | 清除有毒物质? |
[41:32] | In the crawl space in A-Wing. | 在一个区域的通风口 |
[41:36] | PI didn’t go there. | P.I不会有人去那里 |
[41:37] | We’d never assign inmates to do that. | 我们也从不派犯人去那里 |
[41:42] | -OK, sorry. -No problem. | -没事了 抱歉 -没关系 |