时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Hey,John,you know actually about Jesus, | 约翰 知道基督吗… |
[00:07] | say hi to him for me,will you? | 替我向他问好吧 |
[00:11] | It’s him. | 是他 |
[00:13] | -Did you see him? -Who? | -你看到他了吗 -谁 |
[00:14] | The guy in the viewing room. | 观刑室的那家伙 |
[00:16] | -No. -It was Dad. | -没有 -是爸爸 |
[00:18] | Where’s your girl? | 你的女孩呢 |
[00:19] | She’ll be at my place in about an hour. | 她大约一小时后回到我的住所 |
[00:21] | Pretty soon,we’re gonna call in our favor. | 很快 主动权就掌握在我们手里了 |
[00:31] | Have at it. | 好好享用吧 |
[00:35] | Boss! | 老大 |
[00:38] | The Department of Corrections is allowing you a one-hour visit with your son. | 上头给你一个小时见儿子 |
[00:41] | I’ll make the travel arrangements,but I don’t want any problems. | 我去安排这次行程 但我不想出现任何问题 |
[01:53] | You know,I used to have a Great Dane,big and loyal. | 我以前有一只丹麦种大狗 又大又忠诚 |
[02:00] | But when she was 12,she got cancer,so we had to put her down. | 12岁的时候得了癌症 我们不得不让她安息 |
[02:03] | And you’d think it would be this big,dramatic event,but… | 你可能会认为这是件很难下手的事情 但… |
[02:07] | it was very peaceful. | 其实过程非常的平静 |
[02:12] | One minute she was breathing,the next she wasn’t. | 一分钟前她还在呼吸 之后就停止了 |
[02:27] | Everything okay? Need me to call 911? | 没事吧 需要我拨911急救电话吗 |
[02:30] | No,no,I got it. | 不 不 不用了 |
[02:31] | That engine’s smoking pretty bad,looks like it could go up any second. | 引擎冒烟很厉害 看起来随时会爆炸 |
[02:37] | -We’ll be okay,actually. -You think? | -我觉得不会 -你这么认为? |
[02:39] | -Yeah. -All right,if you say so. | -是 -如果你这么说的话 那好吧 |
[02:40] | Fine.I think it’s going to be fine. | 没事 我想没什么事 |
[03:00] | Fernando Sucre released from Ad Seg. | 苏克雷·费尔南多禁闭期满释放 |
[03:16] | Cuz! | 堂哥 |
[03:20] | You’re out. | 你出来了 |
[03:22] | It’s good to see you,buddy. | 见到你真好 |
[03:23] | You all can sign each other’s yearbooks later. | 你们以后再叙旧吧 |
[03:25] | Where are we at? | 进度怎么样了 |
[03:26] | The map is complete. | 地图搞定了 |
[03:27] | I got what I needed. | 我拿到了我要的部分 |
[03:29] | -Then we’re ready. -Almost. | -那么一切准备就绪 -差不多了 |
[03:33] | I know which pipes we need to take to go beneath Psych Ward now. | 我现在知道应该如何走精神病区下面的管道了 |
[03:36] | Which means our way to the Infirmary is clear. | 就是说通向医务室的路线是没问题了 |
[03:40] | With our new route, | 走这条新路线 |
[03:42] | we’re gonna come up on the far end of that building. | 我们要到达这幢大楼的最远一端 |
[03:43] | Which means we gotta walk down 30 feet of hallway to get to the doctor’s office… | 就是说我们得穿过30英尺长的走廊才能到达医生办公室 |
[03:48] | our exit point. | 也就是我们的出口 |
[03:50] | Which means there’s only one piece left to this whole thing. | 整个计划还缺一个环节 |
[03:55] | The key to that room. | 进那扇门的钥匙 |
[03:58] | No sweat. | 不是太难 |
[03:58] | That’s all we gotta do is run a bump and grab on a CO like we did last time, | 我们要做的只是造成另一起”意外”的碰撞和上次一样 |
[04:01] | grab the keys,make a copy. | 拿到钥匙 复制一把 |
[04:04] | It’s not that easy. | 没那么简单 |
[04:06] | Only the medical staff have those keys. | 只有医疗队才有那钥匙 |
[04:08] | How’re you fixing on getting it then pretty? | 那你有什么招数么 美人儿 |
[04:10] | Carefully. | 小心行事 |
[04:12] | No more surprises this time,right? | 这次不要再出意外了 好吗 |
[04:16] | Right. | 好 |
[04:19] | Jesus | 老天啊… |
[04:20] | Mary,and Joseph. | 我的老天 |
[05:30] | -Hello,John. -Michael. | -好啊 约翰 -迈克尔 |
[05:34] | How are you? | 你好吗 |
[05:40] | Any day above ground is a blessing.Thanks be to God. | 能活着已经是福气了 感谢上帝 |
[05:48] | Do you mind? Please. | 介意一起坐吗 请 |
[05:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:55] | Lot of rumors going around. | 谣言挺多 |
[05:57] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[06:00] | I’m glad you’re back. | 很高兴你回来了 |
[06:03] | I’m surprised you’re still here. | 很惊讶你居然还在这儿 |
[06:05] | I thought you’d be gone by now. | 我还以为你已经走了 |
[06:08] | Well,we had a few setbacks. | 中间出了些错 |
[06:12] | Still planning on it? | 还计划着那事吗 |
[06:14] | That depends… | 这取决于… |
[06:17] | How does the idea of escaping sit with the new you? | 你是否还想跟我们一块儿走 |
[06:22] | Oh,the old sinner who was confined to these walls he’s dead. | 那个曾经被关押的罪人他已经死了 |
[06:28] | The new soul deserves to be free. | 新的灵魂理应得到自由 |
[06:31] | Well,the old sinner was gonna have a jet ready for us. | 以前的罪人会给我们准备一架飞机 |
[06:35] | Is the new soul gonna be able to pull that off? | 新的灵魂还能否办到 |
[06:39] | Noah had his Ark,didn’t I? | 诺亚拥有一只方舟 难道我没有 |
[06:50] | Let’s pray. | 让我们祈祷吧 |
[06:59] | I’m gonna need a blade.Pronto. | 我要一把刀子 急需 |
[07:05] | -Hit and run? -Yes,sir. | -肇事逃跑 -是的 长官 |
[07:08] | -And Burrows is gone? -That’s right. | -布伦斯跑了 -是的 |
[07:11] | -The officers? -Two are dead,one is in critical. | -警卫呢 -两个死了 一个危在旦夕 |
[07:14] | Do you realize what the media’s gonna say when they get ahold of this? | 你知道被媒体知道这件事后 他们会怎么说吗 |
[07:17] | We’ll get him back,sir. | 我们会把他抓回来 长官 |
[07:19] | 40 years in corrections,and this is how they’re gonna remember me. | 这行干了40年 到头来确给他们留下这么个印象 |
[07:21] | This is Kane County.Sheriff Ballard’s a good friend of mine. | 这是在凯恩郡 巴雷德警长是我的一个好朋友 |
[07:24] | He hasn’t said a word to anyone yet. | 他还没跟任何人说过 |
[07:26] | Yeah,well…Give us four,five hours,we’ll find him. | 给我们4到5个小时 我们会把他抓回来的 |
[07:29] | If I don’t report this to the D.O.C.Right now… | 如果我现在不向纠正部门报告 那么… |
[07:36] | They don’t have to know. | 他们没必要知道 |
[07:39] | You’ve always been a by-the-book guy,boss, | 你总是按章程办事 头儿 |
[07:41] | but this time,the book’s gonna get us all fired. | 但这次 那些章程会炒了我们鱿鱼 |
[07:47] | Find him. | 找到他 |
[08:27] | The records of every phone call made to and from every contact in Quinn’s cell phone. | 这些是魁恩手机的所有电话纪录 打进的 打出的 |
[08:30] | Well,we have our haystack. Any idea what the needle might look like? | 这就好比是大海 我们去哪里捞针呢 |
[08:33] | There must be thousands of calls here. | 这里有几千个电话 |
[08:36] | But to who? To where? | 问题是打给谁的 打到哪里的 |
[08:38] | You know,it’s gonna take us forever to go through all of these. | 知道吗 我们一辈子都查不完这些电话纪录 |
[08:42] | And what if these have nothing to do with Lincoln and Steadman,huh? | 万一这些和林肯还有斯蒂德曼的事毫无关系怎么办 |
[08:44] | What if we’re just burning time? | 万一这纯粹是在浪费时间呢 |
[08:47] | We’re just that much closer to the execution. | 要改判死刑 我们总是差那么一步 |
[08:50] | What’s going on with you,Nick? I mean,it’s almost like you want to quit. | 你这是怎么了 尼克 我的意思是好像你想放弃了 |
[08:56] | I don’t want to quit. | 我不想放弃 |
[08:59] | Then let’s get to it. | 那就开始干活吧 |
[09:06] | Dr.Tancredi will be right in. | 唐克雷蒂医生马上就到 |
[09:19] | -Morning. -Morning. | -早上好 -早上好 |
[09:21] | How’re you feeling today? | 你感觉…感觉怎么样 |
[09:24] | -Better. -Good. | -好多了 -不错 |
[09:32] | We got checkpoints up at 171 by Lemont, | 我们在塞奇桥的117号公路上 |
[09:34] | at Sage Bridge and at the river going towards Romeoville. | 以及在通往罗密欧的河道边都设了关卡 |
[09:38] | According to our witness over there | 那边的目击者说 |
[09:39] | this new perp was driving an ’06 Mustang,black,dark blue,maybe. | 嫌疑人驾驶的是一辆06年产的野马牌轿车 黑色或许是深蓝色 |
[09:43] | We’re not gonna be able to sit on this thing very long,Brad. | 这件事隐瞒不了多久的 布拉德 |
[09:46] | This is me,Nate.I need this. | 这是为了我 内特 我需要你这么做 |
[09:49] | All right. | 好吧 |
[09:50] | You go back to Fox River.I’ll be in constant contact. | 你回狐狸河吧 我会和你保持联系 |
[09:53] | You mind if I… | 你介意我… |
[10:04] | How’re you doing,Mr… | 没事吧 先生 |
[10:08] | -Roy Hawkings. -Hi. | -我是罗伊·霍金斯 -你好 |
[10:13] | Where are you going? | 你去哪 |
[10:15] | I’d like to get going if I could. | 我不得不先走了 |
[10:17] | I’m late for a meeting in Aurora. | 我在奥罗拉还有个会议快迟到了 |
[10:20] | -Where you coming from? -Chicago. | -你从哪来的 -芝加哥 |
[10:23] | Kind of an indirect route to get to Aurora. | 往这边走去奥罗拉是在绕远路啊 |
[10:27] | I’m not from around here. | 我对这儿不熟 |
[10:40] | If any of you get so much as a whiff of anything, | 如果发现任何线索 |
[10:42] | I want to know about it immediately. | 马上通知我 |
[10:45] | Makes two of us,pal. | 也通知我 伙计 |
[11:42] | What do you want from me,Michael? | 你想要什么 迈克尔 |
[11:51] | Sara… | 莎拉… |
[12:02] | I need you to do something for me. | 我要你为我做件事 |
[12:06] | What? | 什么 |
[12:16] | Wait for me. | 等着我 |
[12:21] | It won’t always be like this. | 我不会一辈子这个样子的 |
[12:25] | In this room,in this place. | 在这房间 这个地方 |
[12:34] | Until then,I can’t. | 不到那个时候 我们不能这么做 |
[12:39] | We can’t. | 不能这么做 |
[12:42] | Damn it. | 该死的 |
[12:44] | I can’t. | 我不能这么做 |
[12:49] | And I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[13:12] | -Hey,squirt. -Avocado. | -老婆 你来了 -艾弗卡托 |
[13:17] | How many times I gotta say it? | 我得说多少次 |
[13:20] | You address me formal like. | 你要叫得正式一点 |
[13:22] | -Mr.Balls Johnson -That’s better. | -博斯·约翰逊先生 -这样好多了 |
[13:26] | I think maybe you and I can work something out. | 我想你和我可以解决点事儿 |
[13:29] | Really? | 是吗 |
[13:30] | Check it,I got this homie on the outside | 是的 听着 我外面有个朋友 |
[13:32] | and he can put a hundie into your commissary account each month. | 他可以每个月给你户头上存100块 |
[13:37] | It was nice of you to think of me like that, | 感谢你想得这么周到 |
[13:39] | but you only got one thing I need. | 但你只有一样我要的 |
[14:06] | I need you to get something for me.Do your bump and swipe thing. | 我要你帮我办点事儿 再来一次撞击偷窃 |
[14:10] | -Like I did with the watch? -Exactly. | -像上次偷表那样 -对 |
[14:14] | Yeah,that did me a lot of good. | 上次给了我很多好处啊 |
[14:19] | Guards found out and they stuck me into a cell with Avocado. | 警卫发现了 他们把我和艾弗卡托关一个房间 |
[14:25] | So if you want something glommed,you need to do something for me. | 所以如果你想要我偷东西 你也得为我做点事儿 |
[14:37] | Kill that son of a bitch. | 帮我杀了那家伙 |
[14:43] | That’s not something I can do. | 这不是我所能办到的 |
[14:48] | Screw Honus Wagner. | 操他妈的霍纳斯·瓦格纳 |
[14:50] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[14:53] | This kid in my neighborhood, | 我邻居的小孩儿 |
[14:57] | his dad had a baseball card collection. | 他老爸专收集棒球卡… |
[15:02] | So I figured,you know,I’d swipe it. | 所以我想…偷那些卡片 |
[15:06] | I could get some party cash,you know? | 然后卖掉 去派对玩儿 |
[15:10] | And there was one card in there. | 里面有一张卡片 |
[15:14] | A 1910 Honus Wagner. | 是一张1910年的”霍纳斯·瓦格纳”棒球卡 |
[15:19] | Doesn’t mean nothing to me,you know.Hoops is my sport. | 对我来说没什么用 我喜欢的是篮球 |
[15:23] | This card,it was worth $300,000. | 这张卡片 价值30万美金 |
[15:31] | So they slapped me with grand larceny. | 所以他们把我定为特大盗窃罪 |
[15:37] | That’s why I’m here. | 所以我才会来这儿的 |
[15:41] | That’s why I’m sitting on a nickel getting turned out like a little bitch. | 所以我才会被判刑5年 最后搞得跟个臭娘们一样 |
[15:50] | A baseball card. | 一张棒球卡 |
[16:31] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[16:41] | What are you doing here? | 你在这做什么 |
[16:43] | As soon as I heard they granted you a visit with your son, | 我接到他们让你见你儿子最后一面的通知 |
[16:46] | I knew they’d make a move on you. | 我就知道他们要对你动手了 |
[16:48] | I mean what are you doing here? | 我是问你在这儿做什么 |
[16:52] | I’ve got a car about 20 miles from here. | 距离这20英里外有辆车 |
[16:54] | We’ll switch out.After that, | 我们去那边换车 然后 |
[16:57] | gonna make sure you disappear. | 我会确保没人能找到你 |
[17:02] | Then this business will just be between me and them.Can you move? | 之后一切就是我和他们之间的事了 你可以走吗 |
[17:07] | What are you talking about? They’re after me,not you. | 你在说什么 他们在追捕我 不是你 |
[17:10] | It’s not as simple as that,trust me. | 相信我 事情没你想得这么简单 |
[17:15] | I worked for them. | 我曾经为他们效力 |
[17:17] | You worked for them?You’re an alcoholic… | 你曾为他们效力? 你是个酒鬼 一个… |
[17:20] | Is that what you remember or is that what you were told? | 你记得是这样吗 还是谁跟你这么说的 |
[17:25] | Why’d you leave? | 你为什么要离开 |
[17:28] | I took a position with a group of multinationals we call The Company. | 我在一家跨国集团工作 我们把它称之为”公司” |
[17:32] | They call every shot this country takes, | 他们决定了国家的每一次行动 |
[17:36] | what laws to pass,what judges to appoint,what wars to fight. | 通过法律 委派法官 决定是否进行战争等 |
[17:41] | Thing is,if you wanted to rise in the ranks like I did, | 关键是 如果谁想像我一样晋升职位 |
[17:44] | you had to commit to leaving everything you know behind. | 他们必须承诺放弃以前的一切 |
[17:47] | Because then you start to get access to the real information. | 只有那样 你才有机会接触真正的信息 |
[17:50] | Information people would do a lot of things to get their hands on, | 而那些信息有些人甚至会不择手段去得到… |
[17:54] | like harm your family. | 比如牺牲你的家庭 |
[17:56] | You expect me to believe that? | 你要我相信你 |
[18:00] | Why didn’t you reach out to us? | 你为什么不联系我们 |
[18:02] | Why didn’t you call us? | 你为什么不打电话给我们 |
[18:03] | I regretted it every day,but I didn’t have a choice. | 我每天都在忏悔 但我别无选择 |
[18:07] | Lincoln,the day I left The Company, | 林肯 我离开公司的那天 |
[18:11] | I took all that information with me. | 我带走了所有的信息 |
[18:14] | That’s why they’re doing this to you. | 所以他们才对你动手 |
[18:16] | All of it,to stop me. | 所有的一切 都是为了阻止我 |
[18:22] | You have to trust me. | 你得相信我 |
[18:23] | Then you’ll have to tell me what’s going on. | 那你就得告诉我发生了什么事 |
[18:27] | -I can’t do that. -Then I can’t help. | -我不能那么做 -那我也帮不了你 |
[18:31] | Look,I did what you ask. | 听着 我已经按你说的做了 |
[18:34] | Green card for credit card,that was the deal. | 绿卡换信用卡 这是说好了的 |
[18:36] | Then,we’ll make a new deal. | 那我们再做一次交易 |
[18:39] | Michael,if somebody find out… | 迈克尔 如果被谁发现的话… |
[18:41] | Believe me,I’ll be in more trouble than you will. | 相信我 我比你的麻烦更大 |
[18:43] | I know,and this is why I won’t help you. | 我知道 所以我才不能帮你 |
[18:47] | Look,Nika,I promise you… | 听着 尼卡 我向你保证 |
[18:50] | Look,I don’t know what’s going on. | 我不知道发生了什么事 |
[18:52] | I don’t know why you’re in there, | 我不知道你怎么会去监狱的 |
[18:54] | but if there’s one thing those guys that brought me here taught me, | 那些把我带到这儿来的人教我一件事 |
[18:57] | is that if you fight,if you struggle, | 如果你斗争 如果你反抗 |
[19:00] | you only make things worse.Stop fighting,Michael. | 你只会把事搞得更糟 不要反抗了 迈克尔 |
[19:07] | Just think about it,okay? | 再考虑一下 行吗 |
[19:09] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[19:22] | There it is again,the 406 number.It’s on every listing. | 这里又有 这个406号码 每张单子上都有 |
[19:26] | 4-0-6 406. | |
[19:29] | Yeah,there’s over 200 businesses,another 100 residences | 有超过两百个商用电话 外加一百个家用电话 |
[19:32] | in 171 different countries. | 分布在17个国家 |
[19:34] | And they’re all calling the same number. | 他们都拨打这个电话 |
[19:36] | -406. -Montana. | -4-0-6 -蒙大拿 |
[19:39] | Can you check the prefixes? | 能查到号码前缀吗 |
[19:41] | This doesn’t make sense. | 这不合逻辑 |
[19:42] | All these people from all over the world | 全世界的人都在打电话 |
[19:43] | are calling this place in the middle of nowhere with a population of 42. | 给这个不知道在哪儿 只有42个人的地方 |
[19:48] | Blackfoot,Montana. | 布莱克福特 蒙大拿 |
[20:06] | I thought you understood,Terrence. | 我还以为你会明白 特伦斯 |
[20:09] | If you wanna talk,we set up a meeting,at home,in person. | 如果你想和我谈话 我们在家 面对面谈 |
[20:13] | I saw the latest tracking.Your polls are headed south. | 我看了最近的报导 你的人气有所下降 |
[20:16] | Maybe the Burrows thing is finally starting to gain some traction with the swings. | 也许布伦斯的案子终于吸引了一些议员们的注意力 |
[20:22] | -It could hurt. -Goodbye,Terrence. | -真是打击 -再见 特伦斯 |
[20:24] | -You said it was almost over. -It is. | -你说过一切都快结束了 -是的 |
[20:26] | Are we talking about Lincoln Burrows …or your candidacy? | 我们是在说林肯·布伦斯… 还是你的竞选 |
[20:32] | The only reason that you are still alive | 你现在还活着的唯一理由 |
[20:36] | is because I won’t let them kill you. | 是因为我不让他们杀你 |
[20:38] | Yeah.I’m pretty clear on that. | 是 这我相当清楚 |
[20:43] | But the thing I can’t quite figure is, | 但我不太想得通的是… |
[20:45] | with the crap storm this thing’s become, | 随着这件事搞得越来越黑… |
[20:50] | why they haven’t killed you? | 他们怎么还没杀了你 |
[21:38] | Figure out how you’re gonna get the key to the Infirmary yet? | 想好怎么去搞医务室钥匙了吗 |
[21:42] | Not quite. | 还没有 |
[21:44] | You working a game on her,or what? | 你想对她下手还是怎么 |
[21:50] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[22:00] | I’ve had time to think. | 我想了很多 |
[22:04] | Not that you tried to kill me, | 没想你要杀了我 |
[22:06] | but about how Jesus saved me. | 而是想上帝如何救了我 |
[22:14] | I didn’t come here,Theodore,to inflict any more pain. | 我不是来这里报复的 |
[22:20] | Take my hand so we can put this behind us. Please. | 握住我的手 让我们尽弃前嫌吧 |
[22:34] | Show me the palm of your other hand. | 把你的另一只手伸出来 |
[22:38] | Don’t insult me. After all that you’ve done, | 别再侮辱我 在你干了那事以后 |
[22:44] | the least I ask is that you don’t insult me. | 我只要求你 别再侮辱我 |
[23:11] | Does not a warm hand feel better than a cold shank? | 温暖的手不是比冰冷的刀片感觉更好么 |
[23:22] | You got a point there,John. Yeah. | 你说得很好 约翰 是啊 |
[23:28] | Truce? | 休战吧 |
[23:30] | You got it. Truce. | 行 休战 |
[23:49] | Son of a bitch. | 狗娘养的 |
[23:50] | It’s been two and a half hours and you’re telling me that sheriff has got nothing? | 都已经过去两个半小时了那警长还什么消息都没有 |
[23:53] | I’m telling you the roads are blocked off. | 我是来告诉你道路已经全部被封锁了 |
[23:55] | That Mustang’s got to be somewhere within those 10 square miles. | 那野马车一定是在方圆10英里内的某个地方 |
[23:58] | All right,listen,you got two hours to find him. | 好吧 听着 再给你两个小时的时间找他 |
[24:02] | After that,I have got to talk to the press. | 过后 我不得不向媒体宣布 |
[24:04] | Hey,but there’s an escaped killer outside our walls | 现在有个死刑犯正逃之夭夭 |
[24:06] | and there are some things that are more important than career. | 有些东西比你的职业更重要 |
[24:09] | Now you find him! | 现在给我去找到他 |
[24:14] | -Hey,Captain. -I don’t have time. | -长官 -我没时间 |
[24:19] | He says he really needs to talk. | 他说他想和你谈谈 |
[24:21] | You have something for me or do you need something? | 你有什么还是问我要什么 |
[24:23] | ‘Cause if it’s the latter,you just wasted my time. | 因为如果是后者的话 你纯粹是在浪费时间 |
[24:25] | That cellie you stuck me with,Avocado… | 我现在的狱友 艾弗卡托… |
[24:28] | Do you have something or do you need something? | 你有什么东西还是你需要什么东西 |
[24:30] | Last time I’m gonna ask. | 我最后再问一次 |
[24:31] | I’m asking you to just,please,get me out of that cell. | 我求你不要再把我和他关一起 |
[24:36] | Boss,please.Boss! | 头儿 求你了 头儿 |
[24:39] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[24:53] | You need to start relaxing.It’ll hurt a lot less. | 你要学会放松 就不会太痛了 |
[24:57] | Can we go on your bunk? | 可以去你的床上做吗 |
[24:59] | Sure,squirt. | 当然可以了 |
[25:03] | Let me make it a wee bit more comfortable. | 让我把这弄得更舒服一点 |
[25:15] | Now we’re talking. | 既然说好了的话 |
[25:31] | Are you the doctor from the prison? | 你是监狱的那个医生 |
[25:33] | Yeah.Can,I… | 是 我能帮你… |
[25:35] | Do you know a prisoner named Michael Scofield? | 你认识一个叫迈克尔·斯科菲尔德的囚犯吗 |
[25:38] | I do. | 我认识 |
[25:42] | -You’re his wife,right? -I need to talk to you. | -你是他老婆 对吗 -我得和你谈谈 |
[25:45] | I think Michael has got himself in some trouble. | 我想迈克尔给自己惹大麻烦了 |
[25:48] | And I think he’s planning on doing something dangerous to get out of it. | 我想他正计划做些危险的事情 |
[26:00] | -Thanks.So what is it that you.. -Michael has a deep need to help people. | -谢谢 是什么事… -迈克尔他是个喜欢帮助别人的人 |
[26:05] | So I’ve come to understand. | 这我知道 |
[26:08] | That’s actually how we met. | 其实我们就是这么认识的 |
[26:11] | There were these men that brought me here. | 那些把我带到这里的家伙 |
[26:14] | Told me I’d have good job, | 曾告诉我我会有份好工作 |
[26:17] | but that was just a lie. | 但那只是个谎言 |
[26:19] | They were going to sell me. | 他们其实是要把我卖了 |
[26:22] | And until they did,I… | 他们那么做的时候 我… |
[26:26] | Michael paid them off for my freedom. | 是迈克尔花钱给我买了自由 |
[26:29] | And not to keep me for himself,like I’ve heard from other girls, | 但他不是要把我占为己有 像其他有些人那样 |
[26:33] | but to give me an opportunity. | 而是给了我机会 |
[26:38] | He’s a good man. | 他是个好人 |
[26:40] | Yes,he is. | 是的 他是 |
[26:43] | Nika,I wanna do whatever I can to help Michael. | 尼卡 我会尽自己最大努力帮助迈克尔 |
[26:47] | To do that,I need you to tell me what it is you think he’s mixed up in. | 而在那么做之前 你得告诉我他卷进了什么事 |
[26:53] | I think this is a mistake. | 我想我不该来找你 |
[26:54] | -No,no,it’s not at all. -Please,just keep an eye on him. | -不 不 不是这样 -请照看一下他 |
[26:58] | God,I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[27:02] | Listen,could I just have a contact number for you in case… | 能留个电话给我吗 万一我… |
[27:03] | I don’t think that’s a good idea. | 我不觉得那是个好主意 |
[27:05] | Please don’t tell him that we met. | 请别告诉他我们见过 |
[27:17] | Something I don’t get. | 有件事我不明白 |
[27:19] | How could killing me stop you? | 为什么杀了我就能阻止你 |
[27:23] | ‘Cause I’m the one who leaked the information about Ecofield. | 因为是我把伊科菲尔德公司的消息泄露出去的 |
[27:26] | They could’ve covered up the scandal a thousand different ways, | 他们本有1000种方法掩盖这种事情 |
[27:30] | but they chose to fake Terrence Steadman’s death. | 可他们却偏偏选择伪装斯蒂德曼死亡 |
[27:34] | And they chose you | 并且选择了你 |
[27:36] | ’cause they knew it would flush me out. | 因为他们知道这会把我引出来 |
[27:39] | They knew that any man with a son on death row who was innocent | 他们很清楚任何一个男人在知道自己无辜的儿子将被处死的时候 |
[27:43] | would have to come forward. | 都会毫不犹豫的站出来 |
[27:45] | But you didn’t. | 可是你没有 |
[27:49] | We had a cause,Linc. | 我们有苦衷的 林肯 |
[27:52] | We have a cause. | 我们有苦衷的 |
[27:55] | Their wars can be averted | 那样就可以阻止他们的战争 |
[27:59] | and millions of lives can be saved. | 从而挽救成千上万的生命 |
[28:01] | So you were willing to sacrifice one. | 所以你愿意牺牲一个作为代价 |
[28:06] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[28:10] | At least I thought. | 至少我曾经这么想 |
[28:15] | But I couldn’t watch you die. | 但我不能看着你死 |
[28:18] | You know what you’ve done? | 你知道你做过什么吗 |
[28:21] | The mother of my child is dead. | 我孩子的母亲死了 |
[28:24] | -I know. -Do you? | -我知道 -你知道? |
[28:28] | Then I’m guessing you know Michael’s in Fox River | 那你也一定知道迈克尔在狐狸河监狱 |
[28:31] | and LJ’s rotting in some jail. | LJ在监狱等着受刑 |
[28:33] | -I know all of it. -If you think for a second… | -我都知道 -如果你能好好想想… |
[28:35] | You don’t have a choice right now. | 你现在没得选了 |
[28:38] | This is all on you. All of it. | 都是因为你 这所有的一切 |
[28:43] | Yeah,I know. | 是的 我知道 |
[28:45] | That’s why I’m here. | 所以我才在这儿 |
[28:47] | ‘Cause there’s still a chance we can make it right. | 因为我还有机会弥补我的一些过错 |
[29:22] | That man in there is our transportation out of here, | 里面那家伙是我们的交通工具 |
[29:26] | which means that,you go after him, | 也就是说 如果你现在去惹他麻烦 |
[29:30] | and that messes with my chances of me seeing my family. | 你也就搅乱了我和家人见面的机会 |
[29:32] | So I ain’t gonna let that happen. | 所以我是不会允许发生这样的事的 |
[29:36] | So why don’t you just hand me that shank you’re holding,huh? | 你为什么不干脆把刀子给我呢 |
[29:44] | Good. | 很好 |
[30:01] | -Hey,Sara. -Hey,Rick. | -嘿 莎拉 -嘿 瑞克 |
[30:05] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[30:07] | Yeah.I can’t find my keys.Would you let me in? | 我找不到钥匙了 能帮我开一下门吗 |
[30:09] | Oh,sure. | 当然可以 |
[30:17] | I’m surprised to see you here. | 没想到会在这儿见到你 |
[30:20] | That makes both of us. | 我也没想到 |
[30:23] | Look. | 听着 |
[30:26] | You were right and I’m sorry. | 你说得没错 我很抱歉 |
[30:30] | I should never have gotten you involved in this. | 我不该把你卷进来的 |
[30:32] | -Oh,it’s okay. -No,it’s not. | 没关系 -不 不是这样 |
[30:34] | If anyone knew what I asked… | 如果有谁知道我问你要… |
[30:40] | I’m not even sure why I did it. | 我自己也不知道为什么这么做 |
[30:45] | -Thank you. -Now we’re even. | -谢谢 -现在我们扯平了 |
[30:49] | You didn’t owe me anything. | 你本来就没欠我什么 |
[30:51] | Yes,I did.I owed you everything, | 不 我欠你很多 我欠你一切… |
[30:55] | but that’s over now. | 但现在都结束了 |
[30:59] | Goodbye. | 再会 |
[31:04] | The lady doctor, | 那女医生… |
[31:06] | she cares for you. | 她在乎你 |
[31:19] | Bellick. | 贝利克 |
[31:21] | It’s the sheriff.I think he’s got something. | 是警长 我想他有消息了 |
[31:23] | Go,for Bellick. | 我是贝利克 |
[31:24] | We just got a call from Steve Schimek up at the junkyard. | 我们刚接到一个废物回收站的电话 |
[31:26] | Our Mustang is on the premises. | 我们要找的野马车就在那儿 |
[31:28] | He seen Burrows? | 他看见布伦斯了 |
[31:30] | Yes,I got a couple of units five,10 minutes away,tops. | 是的 我这有几个小组 估计最多10分钟后到达 |
[31:32] | Good,I’m right behind you. | 好 我马上到 |
[31:38] | Here.You ready to travel? | 这个 你准备好了吗 |
[31:40] | Place is gonna be crawling with cops.You know that,right? | 这周围全是警察 你知道的 不是吗 |
[31:43] | There’s an unimproved road down by the river. | 沿河有条废弃的公路 |
[31:45] | There’s a chance they haven’t blocked it off yet. | 那边可能没被封锁 |
[31:50] | We got trouble. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[31:54] | Come on. | 快 |
[31:56] | Through here. | 走这边 |
[33:11] | Come on. | 快 |
[33:23] | Get out of here. | 走吧 |
[33:25] | Go. | 走 |
[33:28] | Turn around. | 转过身来 |
[33:39] | Bellick! | 贝利克 |
[33:43] | Bellick,don’t shoot! Don’t shoot! | 贝利克 别开枪 别开枪 |
[33:56] | All right on your knees!Right there! Right there! | 原地跪下 跪下 跪下 |
[34:09] | Thought you’d go for a little stroll,did you? | 想出来逛逛 是么 |
[34:30] | Did you hear about Avocado? | 艾弗卡托的事听说了吗 |
[34:33] | Got his salchicha sliced. | 他那玩意儿被切了 |
[34:36] | -How? -Tweener. | -怎么会 -特维那 |
[34:39] | But Avocado’s saying it got caught on the frame | 但艾弗卡托说是被铁丝扎下来的 |
[34:41] | while he was hopping down off his bunk,yeah. | 当他在床上乱蹦的时候 |
[34:43] | Why did he lie? | 他为什么要说谎 |
[34:45] | He doesn’t want Tweener to go to the SHU | 不想特维那关禁闭 |
[34:46] | ’cause he can’t get him in there. | 否则他就没法报复了 |
[34:50] | All I have to say is,as soon as Avocado gets out of the infirmary, | 我想说的是 等艾弗卡托从医务室出来 |
[34:53] | Tweener is a dead man. | 特维那死定了 |
[34:56] | How’s that key coming? | 钥匙的事进展怎么样了 |
[35:00] | -What about your car? You know,sometimes… -I just checked. | -你车子上有吗 有时… -我找过了 |
[35:04] | Your apartment? | 你家呢 |
[35:06] | No,’cause I had them this morning. | 不在那里 因为今天早上我还用过 |
[35:10] | Well,then,they gotta be here. | 那他们一定在这儿某个角落里了 |
[35:13] | Just retrace your steps.When did you first notice they were gone? | 好好想想 你什么时候发现钥匙没的 |
[35:15] | When I came back from lunch… | 吃完午饭回来 |
[35:38] | Hey,Kev,I need to take a look at that visitation log. | 我想看一下今天的探囚纪录 |
[35:55] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[35:58] | Michael? | 迈克尔 |
[36:01] | I need to know where he is. | 我需要知道他在哪儿 |
[36:04] | -Who? -Fibonacci. | -谁 -菲波纳奇 |
[36:08] | You see,my conversion requires that I not only seek forgiveness, | 转变过程不仅需要我去寻求宽恕 |
[36:12] | but provide forgiveness,even to my greatest transgressors. | 也要求我宽恕别人 即使是我的最大的敌人 |
[36:17] | Don’t look at me like that, | 别那样看着我 |
[36:19] | like I’m the same old man I used to be.I’m not. | 好像我还是以前那个老家伙似的 我不是了 |
[36:24] | Trust me,I need to reach out to Fibonacci,so we can heal. | 相信我 我需要找到菲波纳奇 这样我们才能重归于好 |
[36:32] | That’s a good story,but the answer is no. | 故事编得不错 但我不能告诉你 |
[36:36] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[36:40] | I’ll be patient. | 我耐心等 |
[36:59] | Hello. | 你好 |
[37:00] | Hey,you’re officially now on standby. | 从现在开始你正式靠边站 |
[37:04] | And you’ll have her there.Do you understand? | 你要把她带到那边 明白吗 |
[37:07] | Yeah. I’ll do my best. | 我尽力 |
[37:10] | Hey,I said,do you understand? | 我说了”你明白吗” |
[37:16] | Yeah.Loud and clear. | 是的 很响亮清楚 |
[37:19] | Good.Goose Park airstrip.You can find it on a map. | 很好 在歌斯公园的跑道上 你在地图上找找 |
[37:24] | As soon as I call,you have that bitch there ready and waiting. | 我再打来的时候 你让那娘们在那边给我等着 |
[37:42] | You still want me to swipe the thing you were asking about? | 还想让我偷那东西吗 你之前跟我讲的 |
[37:45] | ‘Cause I’m having a going-out-of-business sale. | 我现在成了换季大甩卖了 |
[37:48] | Why don’t you get yourself to Ad Seg? | 你为什么不让自己被关禁闭 |
[37:52] | For that to happen,I’d have to admit what I did to Avocado. | 那样的话我就得承认 是我对艾弗卡托动的手 |
[37:56] | That’d get me what,20 years? | 那会再给我加个20年 |
[37:59] | I’m dead no matter what. | 不管怎么样我死定了 |
[38:03] | 1There may be another way out of here. | 也许还有一条出去的路 |
[38:08] | Yeah,in a body bag. | 是啊 装在尸体袋里 |
[38:14] | I need to know if I can trust you. | 我需要知道我能否相信你 |
[38:20] | What a surprise. Disconnected. | 真是让人诧异啊 又接不通 |
[38:21] | I’m as straight up as they come,you know? | 我像他们一样正直 |
[38:24] | No,I mean really trust you. | 不 我是说完全信赖你 |
[38:42] | -How are you? -I’m fine. You? | -你好吗 -我很好 你呢 |
[38:48] | Fine. | 不错 |
[38:51] | Can I have your hand,please? | 请把手伸出来 |
[39:03] | -Here they are. -Here what are? | -在这儿 -什么在这儿 |
[39:06] | Your keys,they were right over there by your inbox. | 你的钥匙就在你的收件箱里 |
[39:10] | Well,you got a maintenance guy waiting outside here, | 有个维修工等在外面 |
[39:13] | says you wanted him to change the locks. | 说你要他来换门锁 |
[39:15] | Want me to call him off? | 要不要叫他回去 |
[39:22] | No,send him in. | 不 叫他进来 |
[39:29] | Is it okay if I… | 会不会打扰你们… |
[39:33] | Yeah.We’re about done here. | 没事 我快好了 |
[39:43] | Is there something wrong? | 有什么问题吗 |
[39:47] | No. | 没有 |
[39:52] | Unless you want to talk about what happened this morning. | 除非你想谈谈今早发生的事儿 |
[39:54] | I think I have a pretty good idea. | 我想我有个更好的主意 |
[39:57] | We’re done here. | 我们完了 |
[40:37] | I want him under 24-hour surveillance. | 我要他处于24小时监控下 |
[40:40] | He doesn’t sneeze without my knowing it. | 没我的允许连喷嚏都不能打一个 |
[40:42] | What the hell for? What did I do? | 这是干什么 我做错了什么 |
[40:46] | Someone tried to kill me. | 有人要杀我 |
[40:49] | Finding you in a junkyard eight miles from here makes me think different. | 在距离这8英里的废物厂找到你 我可不敢苟同 |
[40:54] | Who was your accomplice? | 你的同谋呢 |
[40:57] | What accomplice? | 什么同谋 |
[40:59] | 24-hour surveillance. | 24小时监控 |
[41:35] | Boss. | 头儿 |
[41:39] | I heard Avocado cut his hose on your bunk. | 听说艾弗卡托那玩意儿在床上被切掉了 |
[41:41] | Must have been some serious gymnastics going on. | 一定是有什么剧烈的体育运动 |
[41:44] | I got something for you this time,Boss, | 我这次有事情要告诉你 头儿 |
[41:46] | but I want guaranteed protection from Avocado, | 但我要求不能让艾弗卡托伤害到我 |
[41:48] | and I want time cut off my bid. | 减少我的户外运动时间 |
[41:50] | Anything else? | 还有吗 |
[41:51] | Couple of big-canned whores available to you 24 | 要不要找个波霸全天伺候啊 |
[41:55] | Believe me,what I got is worth it. | 相信我 我的消息绝对值这个价 |
[41:58] | So,are you gonna step up or what? | 你到底想不想听 |
[42:03] | This is your last chance,Tweener. | 这是你最后一次机会 特维那 |
[42:05] | You blow smoke again,they’ll be scraping you off the heel of my boot. | 你再乱弹琴 他们一定不会放过你 |
[42:09] | Scofield and his whole PI crew, | 斯科菲尔德那帮干活的家伙 |
[42:14] | they’re escaping. | 他们想越狱 |