时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I want him under 24-hour surveillance. | 我要他24小时受到监控 |
[00:05] | I have to be there when they kill this man. | 行刑时我必须在场 |
[00:07] | The least you could do is review his case. | 你至少可以回顾一下此案 |
[00:10] | Terrence. | 特伦斯 |
[00:11] | The thing I can’t quite figure is with the crap storm this thing’s become | 我不能明白的是 随着事情搞得越来越糟 |
[00:16] | why they haven’t killed you. | 他们怎么还没杀了你 |
[00:18] | Have at it. | 好好享用吧 |
[00:24] | Now, out of respect for what you once were, | 看在你以前的份上 |
[00:27] | I’m going to let you walk away. | 今天我放过你 |
[00:40] | Why don’t you just hand me that shank you’re holding? | 为什么不把刀子给我呢? |
[00:46] | I’m not even sure why you need it. | 我不明白你要这个干什么 |
[00:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[00:49] | Your keys, they were right over there by your in-box. | 钥匙就在你的邮件箱里 |
[00:52] | Well, you got a maintenance guy waiting outside here, | 有个维修工在外面等着 |
[00:55] | says you want him to change the locks. Want me to call him off? | 说是你要他来换锁 要我叫他走吗? |
[01:00] | No, send him in. | 不 叫他进来 |
[01:02] | It’s your last chance, Tweener. | 给你最后一个机会 特维纳 |
[01:03] | Scofield and his whole PI crew, they’re escaping. | 斯科菲尔德他们那帮家伙… 他们在越狱 |
[01:27] | You know I can’t let you leave here, boss. | 你知道我不可能让你走得了 头儿 |
[02:22] | Dogs. | 警犬 |
[02:23] | The numerous times I’ve been apprehended while trying to elude the authorities, | 我曾不知多少次试图逃避上头的逮捕 但都被抓 |
[02:26] | it’s always because of the damn dogs. | 就是因为这该死的警犬 |
[02:36] | Turns out you can run from just about everything in your life | 你逃得了一切 |
[02:38] | except your own particular stink. | 但逃不了你身上的臭味儿 |
[02:40] | Yeah, well, some of us stink more than others. | 是么 有些人可能太臭了 |
[02:42] | Kinte, you can smell like a bouquet of bonbons, | 你大概闻起来有巧克力棒棒糖味 |
[02:45] | but unless you get rid of your smell | 除非你把这味道弄掉 |
[02:47] | you might as well send a note to the police | 否则这等于给警察通信 |
[02:49] | with directions and some cab fare. | 给他们指明方向 或许还免了他们的”打的”费 |
[02:51] | You know, Theodore’s right, man. | 他说得没错 |
[02:53] | We gotta scrub down our cells. | 我们都得去除体味 |
[02:55] | What about our bunks? | 床铺怎么办? |
[02:57] | Pillows, sheets, everything. Either get rid of your smell or change it. | 枕头 床单等都得去除这个味道 要不干脆换了 |
[03:06] | Well, how much time we got? | 我们还剩多少时间? |
[03:07] | -John? -Three days. | -约翰? -3天 |
[03:09] | That’s the soonest I could get us into the guards’ room for PI. | 要把我们都弄到警卫室去工作 3天是最起码的 |
[03:13] | You think you’ll have the extra suits by then? | 那时候你可以弄到警服吗? |
[03:15] | Probably. They should be here tomorrow. | 可能吧 明天就应该可以弄到 |
[03:18] | Good, so we’re good to go. | 好 我们可以走了 |
[03:19] | how to get through that door in the infirmary. | 看来只需要想办法把医务室钥匙搞到就行了 |
[03:23] | How to get Linc out of that box. | 还有把林肯弄出那牢房 |
[03:24] | And you can do that in three days? | 你可以在三天内完成? |
[03:26] | Three days should be plenty of time. | 三天已经足够 |
[03:30] | We got to get out of here. | 我们得行动了 |
[03:33] | Now. | 现在就行动 |
[04:09] | I don’t know how he found it. He just did. | 我不知道怎么被他发现的 但他确实发现了 |
[04:11] | -So the hole’s just sitting there? -I covered it the best I could | -那个洞就这么敞开在那里? -我尽量把它盖得没有痕迹 |
[04:14] | but it’s just a matter of time before someone discovers Bellick’s missing. | 但他们迟早会发现贝利克失踪了 |
[04:18] | What do you mean Bellick’s missing? | 什么意思 贝利克失踪了? |
[04:31] | Okay, okay, okay. | 好 好 好 |
[04:32] | Fox River is a big place. Maybe they won’t notice for a while. | 狐狸河地方比较大 或许一时半会儿他们发现不了 |
[04:35] | Nothing happens around here without Bellick’s say so. | 贝利克不下命令 这边什么事情都动不了 |
[04:37] | Somebody is gonna notice that he’s missing. | 很快有人就会发现他失踪的 |
[04:39] | And when they do, they’re gonna close this place down until they find him. | 一旦发现他失踪 他们一定会封锁这地方直到找到他为止 |
[04:43] | -What are we gonna do? -As soon as it gets dark, we go. | -我们怎么办? -天一黑下来… |
[04:46] | -Tonight? -Pretty, | -我们就走 -今晚? |
[04:48] | we ain’t ready to escape tonight. | 我们还没准备好今晚逃跑 |
[04:50] | Escape already started. It started the minute Bellick found that hole. | 逃跑已经开始了 贝利克发现洞的那一刻就开始了 |
[04:53] | And it’s gonna end the minute they figure out that he’s missing. | 发现他失踪的时候 一切就结束了 |
[04:55] | Then stay! | 那你留下来 |
[04:58] | I’ll be sure to read the papers in the morning. | 我哪天早上肯定会看到报纸上说… |
[05:00] | See how many years you got when they realized | 他们发现有哪些人在那房间工作过 |
[05:02] | which crew was working in that room and dug that hole. | 谁挖了地洞 得判多少年 |
[05:08] | So what’s the play, man? | 那我们具体该怎么做 伙计? |
[05:11] | Do you think you can have the plane ready by tonight? | 今晚能把飞机准备好吗? |
[05:14] | Sure. | 当然 |
[05:15] | -You had kitchen duty, right? -Yeah. | -你要去厨房值班 对吗? -是的 |
[05:17] | What’d you use to scrub down the floors? | 你用什么东西洗地板的? |
[05:19] | I don’t know. I think it was some peroxide, or something like that. | 我想应该是过氧化氢之类的东西 |
[05:21] | That’ll work. Get as much as you can. | 那应该可行 你尽量拿 越多越好 |
[05:23] | I’ll work on getting us that key to the infirmary. | 我想办法去搞钥匙 |
[05:26] | The rest of you find whatever you can to get rid of the scent in your cells. | 其余的人想办法去除体味吧 |
[05:29] | None of this matters if we can’t get in the guards’ room. | 如果我们进不了警卫室 这些有什么用 |
[05:31] | We’re gonna leave after dinner, | 我们晚饭后就走 |
[05:32] | during tier time when the gates are open. | 那段时间门是开着的 |
[05:34] | 7:00, one by one, through my cell. | 7:00 一个接一个 从我的房间出去 |
[05:38] | Whoa, whoa. No, we were supposed to go through the guards’ room. | 我们本应该从警卫室走的 |
[05:40] | That was going to give us a head start, | 在他们发现我们之前 |
[05:41] | hours before they even found out we were missing. | 我们已经有足够的逃跑时间 |
[05:43] | We leave through your cell, we ain’t got no lead time. | 但如果从你的房间逃跑 时间就不多了 |
[05:45] | -7:00. Count’s at 8:00, that’s only… -Sixty minutes. | -7:00 就算到8:00 那将是… -60分钟 |
[05:47] | Sixty minutes to get over that wall and as far away from here as possible. | 60分钟内得翻过墙 并逃得越远越好 |
[05:51] | They’ll be right on our asses. | 他们会马上追上来的 |
[05:52] | Quit your talking and start your walking. Ladies, yard time is over! | 停止聊天 回牢房去 户外活动时间到! |
[05:57] | They already are. | 他们已经在追了 |
[06:08] | Come on, let’s go. Hurry it up. Single file. | 一个接一个走 |
[06:11] | You know, there’s one thing we didn’t talk about out there.Your brother. | 还有一件事我们没有谈起 你兄弟 |
[06:15] | I mean, he’s under 24-hour surveillance. | 我意思是 他受到了24小时监控 |
[06:17] | I’m just saying, if you can’t get to him by tonight, | 我是说 即使你今晚不能把他搞出来 |
[06:20] | we still have to go, you know that, right? | 我们也得走 这你很清楚的 是吗? |
[06:47] | -Hey, boss. -What do you want? | -头儿 -你想要什么? |
[06:51] | My brother’s in Gen Pop. He’s got no clue I was in an accident. | 我兄弟在普通监区 他还不知道我发生了意外 |
[06:56] | So? | 所以? |
[06:57] | Well, is there any way I can get a message to him? | 有什么法子我可以给他稍个信吗? |
[07:01] | Yeah. Put it in your will. | 有 写在你的遗嘱里面 |
[07:14] | And you’re sure all those dots connect? | 你确定所有的点都有联系? |
[07:16] | Okay. Thank you. | 好 谢谢 |
[07:19] | Who was that? | 是谁? |
[07:20] | A friend of mine at the title company, handled a lot of my firm’s business. | 律师事物所的一个朋友 处理公司的很多业务 |
[07:23] | She dug up an address for that phone number in Blackfoot. | 对于布莱克福特的电话号码 她找了个地址给我 |
[07:26] | Where is it? | 在哪? |
[07:27] | It’s not the where that’s interesting, it’s the how. | 有趣的不是那个地址 而是怎么个有趣法 |
[07:29] | It turns out our little place in Montana | 原来蒙大纳的那个地方 |
[07:31] | was purchased for $2 million by an offshore holding corporation. | 被一家海外的公司以2百万的价格买去了 |
[07:34] | Well, that’s pretty standard for a transaction that size, though, right? | 那些钱买那样的地 价格应该是合理的 不是吗? |
[07:37] | Sure. Only this holding corporation was bankrolled by a trust. | 是的 可这家公司是由一家信用社提供资金的 |
[07:41] | A trust financed by the estate of Terrence Steadman. | 而那家信用社 由特伦斯·斯蒂德曼的房产出资 |
[07:46] | Looks like you and I are going to Blackfoot, Montana. | 看来我们得去布莱克福特看看了 |
[08:10] | -Have you seen Bellick today? -No. Why? | -今天见到贝利克了吗? -没有 怎么了? |
[08:13] | Mack was asking. I guess he ain’t showed up yet. | 麦柯刚在问 我想他还没来 |
[08:16] | He’s probably just late. | 可能迟到了 |
[08:18] | Bellick? I haven’t beat that guy to work in eight years. | 贝利克? 我8年没看到他迟到过一回 |
[08:22] | Scofield, this ain’t Gibsons. Move. | 斯科菲尔德 没什么好看的 快走 |
[08:27] | They’re already starting to ask questions, man. | 他们已经开始怀疑了 伙计 |
[08:29] | We’re not gonna make it out of here in seven hours without them finding the answers. | 我们不可能在7小时内离开这里 又保证不被他们发现那事 |
[08:33] | How we coming with that peroxide? | 那过氧化氢怎么样了? |
[08:35] | I’m gonna need it before we meet up for yard duty. | 在院子干活之前我要用到它 |
[08:38] | Probably not till later. | 可能要之后才能搞到 |
[08:40] | You wanna tell me what you need it for? | 能告诉我是干什么用的吗? |
[08:51] | Makkos, you going to be eating them there Brussels sprouts? | 这些布鲁塞尔豆苗 你吃吗? |
[08:53] | No. | 不 |
[08:55] | -You mind if I… -Take them. They smell like crap. | -你介意我… -拿去吧. 他们闻起来像大便 |
[08:59] | Do they, now? | 是吗? |
[09:12] | What’s up? | 什么事? |
[09:18] | -Yo, if you got… -Tonight. | -如果你… -今晚 |
[09:20] | -What? -Change of plans. | -什么? -计划改变了 |
[09:25] | Why, did something happen? | 为什么 发生什么事了吗? |
[09:27] | Just find Sucre. | 去找苏克雷吧 |
[09:28] | He’ll tell you what you need to do to be ready. | 他会告诉你该做些什么准备 |
[09:30] | -But what about the… -Tonight. | -那…? -今晚 |
[09:40] | What the hell’s going on? | 发生什么事了? |
[09:41] | The President changed his mind. | 总统改主意了 |
[09:44] | We were given assurances he would veto the energy bill. | 有保证说他一定会否决这个能源议案 |
[09:47] | Assurances can tell you everything that a man is going to do | “保证”会告诉你一个人会怎么做 |
[09:50] | until he wakes up in the morning and changes his mind. | 但有效期至第二天早上他醒来改变主意的时候 |
[09:54] | -Then change it back. -I don’t think you understand. | -那就改回来 -你没听明白 |
[09:57] | -The President… -Have you enjoyed our support? | -总统… -你喜欢我们的支持吗? |
[10:01] | Yes. | 是的 |
[10:02] | Good. We certainly wouldn’t want you to take it for granted. | 好 我们当然不会让你觉得这是理所当然的 |
[10:06] | -Are you threatening me? -Why? Do you feel threatened? | -你在威胁我? -怎么了?你觉得受到威胁了? |
[10:09] | Caroline, we’ve all been through this before, | 卡罗琳 这些我们都经历过 |
[10:11] | the ebbs and flows of political conscience, | 政治道德的潮起潮落 |
[10:13] | but we’ve found at the end of the day we get what we want. | 但到了最后 我们总能得到我们想要的 |
[10:17] | It’s simply a matter of who helps us get it. | 这只是个”谁帮我们”的问题 |
[10:18] | If you can’t convince a doddering old fool finishing up his second term | 如果你不能说服那糟老头(总统)完成他的第二个任期 |
[10:22] | what the best thing is for this country’s economy, | 从国家的经济利益考虑 问题在于… |
[10:25] | perhaps you’re not the kind of helper we’re looking for. | 也许你不是我们要找的那个人 |
[10:45] | Sara. I was thinking about something… | 莎拉… 我在想… |
[10:48] | Enough, Michael. | 够了 迈克尔 |
[10:49] | Enough with the lies and the coincidences and the stories, all of it. | 所有的谎言 巧合 故事 都已经够了 |
[10:53] | -It’s not what you think. -I know what you did. | -事实不是你想像的那样 -我知道你干了什么 |
[10:55] | The question is, are you man enough to admit it? | 问题是 你有没有勇气去承认它? |
[10:59] | The keys. | 那钥匙 |
[11:02] | Congratulations. | 祝贺你 |
[11:04] | Is that the first time you’ve been honest with me? | 这是你第一次跟我说实话吗? |
[11:06] | -It’s not… -The second? | -这不是… -第二次? |
[11:07] | What are you after, Michael? | 你到底想干什么 迈克尔? |
[11:09] | Is it drugs? Is it needles? | 为了药物? 还是注射器? |
[11:12] | -Neither. -Then what? | -都不是 -那是为了什么? |
[11:17] | Please understand that I never meant… | 请你明白 我不是本意要… |
[11:22] | I never wanted to involve you in this. | 我从没想过要把你卷进来的 |
[11:25] | Well, you’ve done a pretty poor job of that. | 那你做得确实是有点差的 |
[11:27] | I came here to tell you something. | 我来这是来告诉你点事儿 |
[11:31] | I’m getting my brother out of here. | 我要把我哥哥弄出去 |
[11:34] | Tonight. | 今晚 |
[11:37] | And I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[11:55] | Michael, honestly, for your own good, don’t say anything more. | 迈克尔 老实跟你说 为了你自己 不要再说了 |
[11:59] | You know he’s innocent. | 你知道他是无辜的 |
[12:00] | Do what you’re talking about and he won’t be. | 他如果按你说的做 他就不无辜了 |
[12:02] | But he’ll still be alive. | 但他至少还活着 |
[12:03] | You understand that I’m required to report everything you’re telling me. | 你明白我有责任向上头汇报一切 |
[12:06] | -Yes. -Then why would you? | -是的 -那你为什么还? |
[12:08] | Because you’re the only one that can help. | 因为你是唯一一个能帮我的人 |
[12:09] | And because I know you want to be part of the solution. | 因为我知道 你想要成为解决问题的一部分 |
[12:11] | Yeah, aiding and abetting is not part of the solution. | 协助和煽动可算不上解决问题的一部分 |
[12:14] | Neither is doing nothing knowing what you know about his case. | 知道真相却置之不理 也算不上解决问题的一部分 |
[12:16] | How dare you put this on me. | 你竟敢把这些强加于我 |
[12:18] | I did what I could. I gave my father the information… | 我做了我所能做的 我把资料给我父亲看了… |
[12:20] | No offense to your father, but the people who are framing Lincoln, | 没有冒犯之意 但那些陷害林肯的家伙 |
[12:23] | let’s just say they have a higher security clearance. | 可以说是有相当高的安全警戒线 |
[12:26] | So now it’s a conspiracy? | 照你说这成阴谋了? |
[12:28] | I didn’t come here to have a debate. | 我不是来这里跟你争的 |
[12:29] | You’re asking me to break the law. | 你是在请我去干不法勾当的 |
[12:30] | I’m asking you to make a mistake. | 我要你犯个小错误 |
[12:32] | Not hurt anyone, not steal anything. | 不伤害任何人 不偷任何东西 就… |
[12:36] | Just forget to lock up. | 别锁门就行 |
[12:39] | Leave the door unlocked when you leave tonight. | 你今晚下班的时候 别把门锁上 |
[12:42] | That’s it. Please. | 就这样 求你了 |
[12:47] | This is where you’re breaking out of? This room? | 这就是越狱的地方? 这个房间? |
[12:52] | There are alarm contacts on the glass surrounding the door. | 门周围的玻璃上装有报警器 |
[12:56] | Otherwise, I wouldn’t need you to… | 否则我就不会要你… |
[12:58] | I was part of your plan. | 我一直都是你计划的一部分 |
[13:03] | Was it all an act? | 你全是在演戏? |
[13:04] | At first, yes. | 开始的时候 是的 |
[13:08] | I needed to be here. | 我得来这儿 |
[13:12] | But then I wanted to be here with you. | 但后来我想要和你在一起 |
[13:15] | Right. | 对 |
[13:16] | And it’s killing me to know that you’ll never believe that. | 知道你决不会相信这一切是一件很另人痛苦的事 |
[13:20] | Whatever you may think of me, this is about Lincoln. | 不管你对我怎么想 我都是为了林肯 |
[13:26] | Don’t make him pay for my mistakes. | 别因为我的错而让他受罪 |
[13:44] | Yeah? | 耶? |
[13:45] | Hi, it’s me. There’s been an acceleration. | 嘿 是我 看来要提前了 |
[13:49] | How fast are we talking about? | 提前到什么时候? |
[13:51] | -Fast. Tonight. -Son of a bitch. | -很快 就今晚 -狗娘养的 |
[13:54] | I think what you’re trying to say is, “No problem”? | 我想你应该没什么问题吧? |
[13:57] | Yeah, of course. It’ll be taken care of. | 是的 当然 我会搞定的 |
[13:59] | Good. The van? | 好.车子呢? |
[14:01] | Waiting up Fitz Street, 200 yards… | 在福驰街等着 200码… |
[14:03] | -Behind the old mill? -Behind the old mill, I got it. | -老厂后面? -老厂后面 明白了 |
[14:08] | One question, John. Don’t you want a bigger plane? | 有个问题 约翰 你不想来架大点的飞机吗? |
[14:12] | You only got three seats. I thought you said there were seven or eight guys. | 这飞机只有三个位置 我记得你说过有7 8个人 |
[14:16] | Well, not everybody gonna have a ticket. | 并不是每个人都能上飞机 |
[14:19] | You gonna tell me who is? | 能告诉我是哪几个吗? |
[14:21] | The three of us still breathing. | 那还活着的三个 |
[14:25] | Whatever airport’s closer to Blackfoot. | 两张票 接近布莱克福特的任何一个机场都行 |
[14:27] | Aisle, window, it doesn’t matter, just get us on the next flight. | 是否靠窗等问题都不重要 给我们订下一班机的票子 |
[14:34] | Yeah, I’ll hold. | 好 我等着 |
[14:38] | Hello? | 嘿? |
[14:39] | Change of plans. | 计划改变了 |
[14:40] | We’re going to need you to have a girl at the airstrip tonight. | 今晚你就得把女孩带到机场跑道去 |
[14:44] | -Tonight? -Was I not enunciating? | -今晚? -我说得不够清楚吗? |
[14:47] | No, it’s just that… | 不 只是 恩… |
[14:50] | Look, things could get messy. | 事情可能会变糟糕 |
[14:52] | So wear a smock. | 穿上工作服吧 |
[15:17] | Is that his nympho secretary? | 彼得森和监狱长的秘书? |
[15:20] | Come on, man, like you wouldn’t hit that. | 你少来 伙计 好像你不会上似的 |
[15:21] | I don’t know, Vegas, 2:00 a.m., maybe, but | 我不知道 维加斯 凌晨2点 或许吧 但… |
[15:24] | if she didn’t have such a big booty. | 要不是她屁股那么大 |
[15:26] | Man, the booty is the man’s biggest weakness. I know I would’ve hit it. | 女人的屁股是男人最大的弱点 我知道我会上的 |
[15:43] | You find a way to the infirmary yet? | 可以去成医务室了? |
[15:45] | I’m working on it. | 我还在想办法 |
[16:16] | -Yo, you seen Bellick today? -Not yet. | -嘿 你今天看到贝利克了? -没看到 |
[16:19] | I need to talk to him. Do you know if he went somewheres? | 我要跟他谈一谈 你知道他去哪了吗? |
[16:22] | Do I look like his mother? | 我看起来像他妈? |
[16:24] | The guy hasn’t shown up yet. | 这家伙我今天还没看到过 |
[16:28] | You sure he ain’t showed yet? | 你确定他今天没来? |
[16:30] | ‘Cause I thought I saw him here this morning, man. | 因为我想我今天早上看到他了 |
[16:32] | Tweener! Need a hand over here. | 特维纳 来这里帮我一把 |
[16:35] | Yeah, I’m on it. | 好 我来了 |
[16:42] | -All right? -Fine. | -好了吧? -好 |
[16:45] | It’s just sore, that’s all. | 只是 恩… 有点痛 就这样 |
[16:48] | You live to my age, you’ll know all about it. | 等你活到我的岁数 你就知道了 |
[17:15] | You know you got a couple of foxes in your hen house, right? | 你知道你的母鸡屋里有几只狐狸 是吗? |
[17:18] | Who are we talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[17:20] | The bastard and the born again. | 那两个天生的死对头 |
[17:21] | They both want out of here. They’ll behave until then. | 他们俩都想离开这儿 那种时候不会闹事的 |
[17:24] | Think so? | 你这么想? |
[17:26] | I just picked this off of T-Bag yesterday. | 我昨天从帝博格拿到这个 |
[17:29] | If I would’ve been there 10 seconds later, | 如果我晚到10秒种 |
[17:30] | they’d have been serving Abruzzi with red sauce over at the morgue. | 他们就得在太平间伺候那个浑身是血的阿布鲁奇了 |
[17:34] | I know you want to be shot caller and everything, and that’s cool, | 我知道你想尽量减少麻烦 这没问题 |
[17:37] | but you got to handle things, man. | 但你得解决这件事 |
[17:39] | Are you picking up what I’m putting down? | 听明白我说的话了吗? |
[17:41] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[17:42] | Look, this is it, man. Ain’t no do-overs this time. | 事情就这样了 这次千万不能出任何差错了 |
[17:45] | Can’t be no complications. | 不能出现意外情况 |
[17:46] | We break out tonight, or we ain’t never getting out. | 今晚出不去 我们就再也别想出去了 |
[18:00] | We got that paperwork in from the county. | 这是郡里拿来的书面材料 |
[18:05] | Sara? | 莎拉? |
[18:07] | Yeah. Sorry. | 好. 抱歉 |
[18:09] | The paperwork from the county. | 郡里拿来的书面材料 |
[18:11] | Right. I got it. | 好 知道了 |
[18:12] | Do me a favor, could you take care of that for me? | 帮我个忙 能帮我看一下这个吗? |
[18:15] | I got to get out of here. | 我得出去一趟 |
[18:16] | -Sure. -Thanks. | -行 -谢谢 |
[18:18] | -Where are you going? -Out. | -等等 你去哪? -外面去 |
[18:37] | Put your blues on over your PI gear. | 干完活后衣服不要脱 |
[18:39] | -What? -Just do it. | -什么? -照做就行了 |
[18:43] | You want to tell us why? | 能讲讲原因吗? |
[18:44] | If we don’t have time to get the suits we need, | 如果我们没时间拿到制服 |
[18:46] | we’re gonna have to make them. | 我们就不得不用这个代替 |
[18:47] | Yo, what the hell are you doing, man? We got company. | 你这是干什么 伙计? 有其它人在 |
[18:49] | It’s okay. He’s coming with us. | 没事儿 他和我们一起走 |
[18:55] | Hey, whatever happened to, “We got too many people”? | 你上次还说 “人太多了”? |
[18:58] | When the plan changed, so did the timing. | 计划改变了 时间也就改变了 |
[19:00] | I’ll make sure we all get through. | 我们要确保大家都出得去 |
[19:01] | Well, for health reasons, | 从健康的角度考虑 |
[19:02] | information like that should be disseminated a little more pronto. | 这样的消息应该早点说 |
[19:05] | Uh-uh, Fish. | 嫩鸡 |
[19:06] | One more person means there’s one more thing that can go wrong. | 多个人就意味着 多一个环节会发生意外 |
[19:09] | -He is not coming. -It’s not up for discussion. | -他不准来 -这已经没有商量余地了 |
[19:11] | -The hell it ain’t. -I owe him. | -怎么没有 -我欠他的 |
[19:14] | I don’t owe you a damn thing. | 我可什么也不欠你 |
[19:19] | Well, you’re gonna if we get nailed ’cause you didn’t wanna cut down on the damn guest list. | 如果因为多了个人而使得我们被抓的话 |
[19:27] | Don’t worry, it’ll be fine. | 别担忧 没事的 |
[19:42] | Hold up, cons. | 等等 |
[19:48] | I saw some drops of blood on the floor of the PI locker room. | 那里面的地板上我看到有几滴血 |
[19:51] | Now who’s going to tell me what’s going on? | 谁告诉我这是怎么回事儿? |
[20:06] | That’d be me, boss. | 应该是我 头儿 |
[20:11] | I did it while I was loading some equipment back into the shed. | 我 我卸载东西的时候割破了手 |
[20:17] | You make sure and get that patched up. | 记住去包扎一下 |
[20:20] | Will do. | 我会的 |
[20:22] | Okay. | 好 |
[20:25] | Move it! | 走吧 |
[20:32] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧? |
[20:34] | Okay enough to make it out of here tonight, I swear. | 足以撑到外面 我保证 |
[21:09] | Hey, Shelly, this is… It’s me. | 雪丽 是 是我 |
[21:12] | Listen, I know I’m supposed to call you as my sponsor, in case I have a… | 听着 我知道一旦我发生什么事… 应该打电话给你… |
[22:07] | Right. | 好 |
[22:08] | I think we should break a bottle of champagne across its bow. | 我觉得我们应该开瓶香槟庆祝一下 |
[22:11] | If you’re intending to get this thing home for your anniversary tonight, | 如果你打算今晚把这个带回家庆祝 |
[22:13] | I wouldn’t recommend it. | 我不建议你这么做 |
[22:15] | No. | 不是的 |
[22:18] | Listen, I want you to know that I… | 听着 你要知道我… |
[22:21] | Well, I feel very fortunate to have met you. | 能遇到你真的很幸运 |
[22:24] | Yeah. I’m guessing not many structural engineers make their way into Fox River. | 是啊 很少会有建筑师来狐狸河 |
[22:29] | No, no, I don’t mean because of your vocation. | 不 不 我那么说不是因为你的职业 |
[22:31] | I mean because you’re a decent young man, | 而是因为你是个很不错的年轻小伙 |
[22:32] | and there are not many of those who make their way into Fox River. | 而很少会有那样的人来到狐狸河 |
[22:35] | Well, for what it’s worth, there are a few down there. | 我这么说吧 其实还是有一些的 |
[22:38] | Well, that’s good to hear. | 这倒挺不错 |
[22:41] | Listen, I know this goes without saying, but | 听着 我知道这其实没必要说出来 但… |
[22:45] | if there’s anything you need… | 如果你需要什么… |
[22:48] | Well, let’s just say that I owe you one. | 这么说吧 我欠你一个人情 |
[22:51] | Actually, there is one thing you can do for me. | 事实上… 我确实有件事想要你帮忙 |
[22:58] | So this whole thing, this whole time, it was never about me. | 所以说这整件事其实并不是围绕我的 |
[23:01] | It was about Dad. | 而是和爸爸有关 |
[23:04] | I can’t believe it. | 我不能相信… |
[23:07] | Michael. Michael! | 迈克尔? 迈克尔! |
[23:10] | What? | 什么? |
[23:10] | You got something you want to tell me? | 你没什么想告诉我的? |
[23:12] | Just told you everything we knew about Dad was a lie,and you barely blinked. | 我刚告诉你所有关于爸爸的一切其实是个谎言 而你眼睛都没眨一下 |
[23:18] | We have to go. Tonight. | 我们得走了 今晚 |
[23:20] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[23:23] | Bellick found the hole, so either we go now or it’s over. | 贝利克发现那个洞了 要么现在就走 要么永远走不了了 |
[23:28] | Michael. | 迈克尔… |
[23:29] | Look, I know it’s gonna be tight, but I can do this. | 听着 我知道时间很紧 但我做得到 |
[23:31] | Michael, stop it. | 迈克尔 别说了 |
[23:32] | The chains on your locks, they’re… | 这锁链 它们是 恩… |
[23:34] | Michael! Michael! | 迈克尔! 迈克尔! |
[23:36] | -I can do this! -Listen to me! | -我能做到! -听我说! |
[23:39] | -Go. You gotta go. -Don’t say that. | -走吧 你得走了 -别那么说 |
[23:43] | Look at me! | 你看看我! |
[23:44] | You can’t do this. There’s not enough time. | 你做不到的 时间不允许了 |
[23:47] | If you stay here, they’ll nail you and you’ll rot in here. | 如果你呆在这儿 他们一定会抓住你 你就死定了 |
[23:51] | I’m not asking you, man, I’m telling you. | 我不是在请求 我是在告诉你 |
[23:54] | Leave me behind. | 不要管我了 |
[24:00] | Go. | 走吧 |
[24:29] | What the hell you think you doing? | 你他妈的在干什么? |
[24:32] | Nothing, man. | 没什么 伙计 |
[24:33] | You trying to run something for those Wonder Breads you been running around with? | 你想在我们亲爱的食物里面做手脚吗? |
[24:37] | No, it ain’t even like that. | 不 不是这样 |
[24:38] | Tell me something, boy. | 那你告诉我 小子 |
[24:40] | Is you stepping or is you fetching? | 你在耍诡计还是玩阴谋? |
[24:43] | I thought I made myself clear when I said your punk ass was no longer in business. | 我想我已经说得够明白了 你这蠢蛋不准再踏入我们的领地 |
[24:47] | This ain’t business, all right? This is personal. | 这不是你们的领地 好吧? 这是我私人的事情 |
[24:50] | What you got there anyway, some kind of cleaner? | 你在拿什么东西? 洗涤液? |
[24:52] | What you trying to clean up, | 你想洗什么… |
[24:55] | Sergeant Franklin? | 富兰克林中士? |
[25:27] | Nancy Lu has the details. Nancy. | 前方记者南茜会作详细报导 南茜? |
[25:31] | And rumors coming out of Vice President Reynolds’ camp | 副总统雷诺兹 竞选阵营中传出流言 |
[25:33] | detail a preliminary short list of running mates | 竞选伙伴的最初名单出了问题 |
[25:38] | should she, as expected, win her party’s nomination. | 她能够众望所归地得到任命吗? |
[25:40] | Perhaps the biggest surprise is the inclusion of llinois governor Frank Tancredi. | 也许最令人惊讶的是伊利诺斯州州长 弗兰克·唐克雷蒂卷入了此事 |
[25:44] | His consideration is attributed to his reputation for being tough on crime. | 考虑到这可以归因于他在对待犯罪上一贯强硬的立场 |
[25:48] | And some point to his recent refusal to grant clemency to Lincoln Burrows, | 尤其是近来在对待林肯·布伦斯这个案子上毫不手软 |
[25:53] | the murderer of the Vice President’s brother, | 林肯·布伦斯是杀害副总统弟弟的凶手 |
[25:56] | which was welcomed with deep appreciation from within the Oval Office. | 因此得到了白宫的一致赞赏和认同 |
[26:55] | What the hell are you doing, John? | 你他妈在干什么 约翰? |
[26:57] | Lord’s work. | 上帝的工作 |
[26:59] | The Lord wants you to spread horse crap all over your mattress? | 上帝要你把马粪撒在你的床垫上? |
[27:02] | It’s not in our place to question his will. | 我们没权力质疑他的意愿 |
[27:05] | Are we clear? | 明白了吗? |
[27:12] | Hey, hey, hey! Let’s cut the noise. | 安静点 |
[27:29] | Open on 88! | 打开88号! |
[27:37] | -Yo, what’s that? -Avocado’s gear. | -怎么了? -艾拂卡托的东西 |
[27:40] | He’s getting out of the infirmary tonight. | 他今晚就可以回来了 |
[27:42] | Tonight? | 今晚? |
[27:43] | So you got plenty of time to bake him a cake. | 所以你有足够时间给他庆祝一下了 |
[27:48] | Hey, I heard you were asking Patterson about Bellick. | 我听说你在问彼得森关于贝利克的事 |
[27:51] | Said you thought you saw him this morning? | 说好像你今天早上看到他了? |
[27:57] | Yeah. I was. | 是的 我看到了 |
[28:08] | No, it was yesterday. That’s when I saw him. | 不 应该是昨天 应该是昨天看到他的 |
[28:11] | -You sure? -Yeah. | -你确定? -确定 |
[28:16] | You know, time just sort of blends together up in here. | 你知道 有时候在这儿搞不清楚时间 |
[28:21] | All right. | 好吧 |
[28:24] | Close on 88! | 88号关上! |
[28:33] | What am I supposed to do with this? | 我用这个干什么? |
[28:35] | Pour it in the toilet. | 把它倒在马桶里 |
[28:37] | so we can clean the toilet? | 你叫他从厨房偷洗涤液是为了洗马桶? |
[28:40] | We got to get all of us in the psych ward tonight to access the pipes. | 我们今晚都得穿过精神病区到达管道那边 |
[28:43] | A bunch of cons wearing their prison blues would stick out like a sore thumb. | 有一大帮穿蓝制服的狱警会在那边看守 |
[28:47] | But the inmates in the psych ward all wear… | 但精神病区的囚犯都穿着… |
[28:50] | White. | 白色 |
[28:51] | -Peroxide acts as a bleach. -Camouflage. | -洗涤液起漂白作用 -伪装起来 |
[29:02] | Just a few more hours now. | 只有没几个小时了 |
[29:03] | Looks like we got everything we need. | 看来该弄的都弄到了… |
[29:06] | Everything except your brother. | 除了还有你哥哥 |
[29:08] | You worry about the suits. | 你操心衣服的事就行了 |
[29:12] | I’ll worry about Linc. | 林肯的事由我来操心 |
[29:15] | Could you give us a couple of minutes? | 你能给我们几分钟时间吗? |
[29:17] | -Of course, Mr. President. -You probably know why I’m here. | -当然可以 总统先生 -你可能知道我此行的目的 |
[29:20] | Lf I were a betting man, I have a pretty good idea where I’d lay my chips. | 如果我是个赌徒 我有个很好的主意该把筹码放哪儿 |
[29:24] | The energy bill, Richard. Why did you change your mind? | 那能源议案 理查德 你怎么改变主意了? |
[29:27] | You’ve been saying for months it’s so full of pork, | 你一直在说这太耗资金了 |
[29:29] | the damn thing’s ready to squeal, and now all of a… | 这东西还是放弃算了 可突然你却… |
[29:32] | Yes, the bill is flawed, but it’s better than doing nothing. | 是的 那议案确实有缺陷 但总比什么都不做要好 |
[29:35] | And, frankly, I find it a little curious that you’re here, | 坦白说 现在怎么轮到你站在这儿 |
[29:38] | telling me to veto a bill you voted in favor of. | 告诉我去否决这项议案 而你一直都是赞同这议案的 |
[29:41] | You’re on the way out. | 你正在摆脱困境 |
[29:43] | Some of us need to think ahead. | 有些人想问题必须要有前瞻性 |
[29:46] | Actually, I’ve been doing some thinking ahead as well, Caroline, | 事实上 我也考虑了很多其它问题卡罗琳 |
[29:49] | specifically, about my endorsement. | 具体讲 关于我的”批准”问题 |
[29:51] | What? | 什么?! |
[29:52] | I’m considering making a switch, | 我在考虑是否要改变一下 |
[29:54] | throwing my weight behind Senator Challis. | 让参议员查理斯给我分担一些 |
[29:58] | -You can’t do that. -Can’t I? | -你不能那么做 -不能? |
[30:01] | Caroline, you are everything that’s wrong with politics. | 卡罗琳 你的政治完全搞反了 |
[30:06] | You vote not to legislate change, but to profit. | 你投票不是要修改立法 而是要从中获利 |
[30:09] | You run not to make a difference, but to make demands. | 你竞选不是要改变现状 而是要提出更多要求 |
[30:13] | You put me on your ticket not because I share your views, | 你把我拉拢不是因为我能帮你提意见 |
[30:18] | but because I didn’t share your gender. | 而是因为我是个女性 |
[30:21] | So don’t take the moral high ground. We all know how this game is played. | 所以不要显得很高尚 我们都知道游戏是怎么玩的 |
[30:26] | -Richard, please, I… -Good day, Caroline. | -理查德 求你 我… -保重 卡罗琳 |
[30:29] | Richard! Richard! | 理查德! 理查德! |
[30:34] | You know what I got my wife for our anniversary? | 你知道周年纪念的时候我给我老婆买了什么吗? |
[30:36] | -What? -A scarf. | -什么? -一条围巾 |
[30:38] | Well, this is a big one for me. I had to do something special. | 这是个大周年纪念 所以我必须搞得特殊一点 |
[30:41] | Okay, let’s get this thing down to the car. | 好 让我们把这扛到车上去 |
[30:44] | We’ll do it all together on three. | 我们三个人一块儿搬 |
[30:47] | Ready? One. Two. Three. | 准备? 1… 2… 3 |
[30:50] | 起… | |
[30:51] | Oh, no! Oh, no! Put it down, put it down, put it down. | 不! 放下来 放下 放下 |
[30:57] | All right, get Scofield up here right away! | 马上把斯科菲尔德叫过来 |
[31:01] | It’s working. | 起作用了 |
[31:04] | All right, get them out and get them dry. | 好 把他们晾干吧 |
[31:06] | We got to get them on under our clothes before tier time, | 列队的时候我们得把这衣服穿里面 |
[31:08] | which is in 45 minutes. | 大概还有… 45分钟时间 |
[31:10] | You think everyone else will be ready? | 你觉得其他人都已经准备好了吗? |
[31:12] | We don’t have a choice. | 我们没得选了 |
[31:13] | As soon as the gate’s open, we go. | 门一开 我们就行动 |
[31:14] | And we’re gonna need every second. | 我们得分秒必争 |
[31:16] | Open on 40. | 打开40号门 |
[31:20] | Scofield, Pope needs to see you, ASAP. | 斯科菲尔德 监狱长要见你 马上 |
[31:23] | -Now? -What for? | -现在? -干什么? |
[31:25] | A bar mitzvah. Let’s go. | 泰姬陵 走吧 |
[31:27] | It’s 6:15, bro. You can’t… | 已经6:18 老兄 你不能… |
[31:28] | Now! | 现在! |
[31:45] | Hey, pretty, tick-tock. | 美人儿 嘀嘀哒哒 |
[32:45] | Excuse me a minute. | 给我一分钟 |
[32:50] | Sara, to what do I owe the pleasure? | 莎拉 是什么风把你吹来了? |
[32:53] | I guess to congratulations. | 我想我是来庆贺的吧 |
[32:55] | Can’t believe I had to hear about it on the news. | 不敢相信我是从新闻上听到的 |
[32:57] | Oh, the VP thing. Well, that’s just talk. | 那副总统的事 那只是说说而已的 |
[32:59] | Is it? | 是吗? |
[32:59] | Yeah. What was it your mother used to say? | 是的 你妈妈曾怎么说? |
[33:01] | “It’s always nice to be invited to the dance, | 能被邀请跳舞总是件好事 |
[33:03] | even if you don’t have the right shoes.” | 即使你没有穿对鞋子 |
[33:05] | Yeah. She also used to say, “Your father’s a lying bastard,” | 是的 她也常说”你是你爸爸撒谎的借口”? |
[33:08] | but I figured that was just the booze talking. | 但我总把它当成是酒话 |
[33:11] | You know, it’s always nice to see you, Sara. | 知道吗 看见你总能让我很开心 |
[33:13] | Is there something that you needed? Or did you just come by to… | 你是需要什么 还是顺道看看 |
[33:15] | Just tell me something. | 你只需告诉我 |
[33:16] | Did you look at the information I gave you from Lincoln Burrows’ attorneys? | 我给你的林肯·布伦斯的材料你看过了吗? |
[33:20] | Sweetheart, move on. | 宝贝儿 别管那事了 |
[33:21] | The man’s attorneys had a window to present new evidence, | 他的律师本有机会呈上新证据 |
[33:24] | they didn’t. Now that window is closed. | 可他们没有 现在没这个机会了 |
[33:26] | I just need to know, did you look at the information? | 我只想知道你有没有看过那些材料? |
[33:28] | -Come on, Sara. -Answer me. | -别这样 莎拉 -回答我 |
[33:31] | I swear, working at Fox River has changed you. | 我敢保证 在狐狸河工作改变了你许多 |
[33:34] | You’re always saying you want to make a difference? | 你总是说你想改变现状? |
[33:36] | At that place? It’s too late. | 在那个地方? 太迟了 |
[33:38] | You should be a teacher, so that you can get to these people before they become… | 你应该做一个老师 教导他们 防止他们走犯罪之路… |
[33:41] | Did you look at the information? | 你看过材料了吗? |
[33:43] | I didn’t need to. | 我没这个必要去看 |
[33:45] | I supported the findings of the court. | 我支持法庭的材料 |
[33:48] | If you have a problem with the verdict, go after them. | 如果你对裁决有异议 那找他们去 |
[33:51] | But before you do, I suggest you look at the guy’s rap sheet | 但在你去之前 我建议你看看这个家伙的犯罪纪录 |
[33:54] | and ask yourself if the world will be a better place | 你问问你自己 这世界如果多了个林肯·布伦斯 |
[33:57] | with Lincoln Burrows walking the streets. | 会变得更美好么 |
[33:59] | Just tell me one thing. Did they promise you the vice presidency | 告诉我 他们是在你签署死刑令之前还是之后 |
[34:01] | before or after you signed his death warrant? | 向你保证副总统这个职位的? |
[34:04] | I will not discuss morality with an addict and a thief. | 我不会与一个瘾君子或者小偷谈论道德 |
[34:07] | You want to talk reality, Sara? | 你想谈论现实 莎拉? |
[34:08] | How many times did I use my influence to keep you | 我有多少次利用我的权力 |
[34:11] | and one of your junkie boyfriends out of jail? | 保释过你和你的那些男朋友? |
[34:13] | How many? Was it three, four times? | 多少次? 3次 4次? |
[34:15] | I swear, Sara, it’s funny, you know? | 莎拉 这很可笑 你知道吗? |
[34:17] | You have no trouble whatsoever with me bending the law, | 当我为了你逾越法律的时候… |
[34:20] | especially when it’s bent in your direction. | 你从不会觉得怎么样 |
[34:24] | Grow up. | 该长大了 |
[34:32] | You talk to that Tweener kid? | 你和那个孩子谈过了? |
[34:34] | Yeah, he says he got his days mixed up, but I don’t know. | 是的 他说他把日子搞混了 我也不清楚 |
[34:36] | What? | 什么? |
[34:37] | Just something about the way he said it. | 他说话的方式有点怪 |
[34:39] | Oh, come on, man, Bellick’s just taking a personal. | 算了吧 伙计 贝利克只是针对他而已 |
[34:41] | I don’t want to get the guy busted. | 我不想让这小子惹麻烦 |
[34:43] | And if he’s not? | 如果他不是呢? |
[34:44] | I’m just saying, it’s 6:30, and no one’s heard from the guy. | 我是说 都已经6点半了 却还没人听到有他的消息 |
[34:48] | -We got to tell Pope. -Okay. I’ll tell him. | -我们得告诉监狱长 -好吧 我去告诉他 |
[34:58] | Did you call a cab for the airport? | 你叫了去机场的的士了吗? |
[35:00] | No, not yet. | 没 还没有 |
[35:01] | Why not? Come on, the flight leaves in an hour. | 为什么还没有? 快 飞机一小时后就起飞了 |
[35:03] | Yeah. Yeah. | 是啊 |
[35:05] | I’m starting to think that us going to Montana might not be a good move. | 我在想 也许去蒙大纳并不是个好主意 |
[35:09] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呀? |
[35:11] | What if you are right and the smoking gun is in that house? | 万一你说得没错 那枪都还在屋子里头 |
[35:14] | You think they’re just gonna let us walk in there and make a citizen’s arrest? | 你以为他们会让我进去? 你以为他们会缴械自降? |
[35:17] | Look, Nick, I don’t know what your deal is lately, | 听着 尼克 我不知道你最近怎么回事 |
[35:18] | but I’m getting on that plane with or without you. | 但我无论如何都得上飞机 不管你去还是不去 |
[35:24] | I can’t let you do that. | 我不能让你这么做 |
[35:38] | All this time you were one of them? | 原来你一直都和他们是一伙的? |
[35:42] | Who’s pulling your leash, Nick? Steadman? Kellerman? | 谁给你下的命令 尼克? 斯蒂德曼? 凯勒曼? |
[35:47] | Look at me. I want you to remember my face | 看着我 我要你记住我这张脸 |
[35:50] | when you do whatever the hell it is you’re gonna do. | 不管你即将怎么做 |
[35:53] | Look at me! | 看着我! |
[35:56] | You’re a coward. | 你是个懦夫 |
[36:08] | -Scofield’s outside, sir. -Okay. | -斯科菲尔德在外面等着 先生 -好 |
[36:11] | I want you to try every number we have for Brad Bellick. | 我要你拨打和布拉德·贝利克有关的所有电话 |
[36:14] | Try his home first. His mother usually answers. | 先打他家 他妈妈通常会接电话 |
[36:23] | Mrs. Bellick? Hi. | 贝利克夫人? 你好 |
[36:25] | One moment, please. I have Warden Pope here for you. | 请等一等 狱长有话跟您讲 |
[36:28] | Mrs. Bellick?No cause for alarm, no, no. | 贝利克夫人? 没什么要紧事 没 没有 |
[36:31] | We just…We haven’t seen him, | 我们只是… 我们今天还没见过他 |
[36:33] | and we were wondering if he might be home under the weather. | 我们在想 他是否在家没来 |
[36:42] | So Brad called you when he pulled in this morning? | 这么说他今天到这的时候打过电话给你? |
[36:45] | And he said he was here? | 他说他在这儿? |
[36:47] | Okay, well, thank you, Mrs. Bellick. | 好 谢谢 贝利克夫人 |
[36:50] | We’ll keep you posted. I’m sure he’s fine. | 我们会再和你联系的 我相信他没事儿 |
[36:53] | Radio Mack. Have him check the parking lot for Bellick’s truck. | 通知麦柯 叫他检查一下车库 看有没贝利克的车 |
[36:56] | If he finds it, have him call me immediately. | 如果找到了 马上叫他打电话通知我 |
[37:04] | 457 This is base. What’s your 20? | 457 这是总部 你那情况怎样? |
[37:15] | I’m pregnant, Fernando. | 我怀孕了 费尔南多 |
[37:17] | I’m gonna have your son. | 我有你的孩子了 |
[37:19] | But all I know is, is I’m really scared. | 但我只知道 我真的很害怕 |
[37:22] | I’m really scared to do this alone. | 我害怕就这么孤单一个人 |
[37:31] | John, it’s never too late. | 约翰 从来都不会太迟 |
[37:33] | If you’ll agree to accept Christ into your heart and turn from your sin, | 如果你诚心想接受上帝的召唤并向他赎罪 |
[37:37] | he will forgive you and save you in eternity. | 他会宽恕你 并解救你至永生 |
[37:42] | I’ll give you Fibonacci when the time is right. | 时间合适 我就会给你菲波纳奇 |
[37:44] | The time is right now. | 现在正是时候 |
[37:46] | No, the time is right when you and I are both standing outside those walls. | 不 当你我都站在高墙外面的时候 时间才会合适 |
[38:05] | I’m gonna get out of here someday, and when I do, | 我总有一天会出去的 到时候… |
[38:10] | don’t think I won’t remember what your front steps look like. | …别指望我不记得你家门口的样子 |
[38:28] | I’m being shipped back off. | 我… 又要回到那边去了 |
[38:48] | How many times I got to say it? | 我得说多少次? |
[38:51] | You only got one thing I need. | 你只有一样我要的东西 |
[39:16] | I’ve got some bad news, Charles. | 我有个坏消息 查尔斯 |
[39:19] | Your daughter’s got esophageal cancer, | 你女儿得了食道癌 |
[39:21] | and she wants to see you while there’s still time. | 趁现在还有时间 她想见见你 |
[39:25] | -How long does she have? -Hospital says a week. | -她还能活多久? -医院说一周 |
[41:22] | I read somewhere where the actual Taj Mahal appears pink in the morning, | 我在哪里看到说 真正的泰姬陵在早上会呈现出粉红色 |
[41:26] | milky white in the evening and golden when the moon shines. | 傍晚会呈现出乳白色 而当月亮升起的时候就成了金黄色 |
[41:30] | The changes, they say, depict the different emotions of a woman. | 这种变化 他们说 相当于女子的各种不同的情绪 |
[41:34] | Well, I can tell you something, if we don’t get this thing fixed tonight, | 我可以告诉你 如果今天晚上不把这个修好 |
[41:37] | I don’t wanna know what kind of emotion my wife is gonna have | 我可不想知道我老婆会有怎样的情绪 |
[41:39] | if I walk through that door empty-handed. | 如果我空手走进那算门 |
[41:41] | It’s strange. I mean, it just gave way. | 真奇怪 我是说 就这么倒了 |
[41:43] | We lifted it up, and the support beam snapped. | 我们刚把它抬起来 支撑的悬梁就断了 |
[41:48] | -What’s this? -The support. | -这是什么? -支架 |
[41:51] | And the one that holds up that beam. | 用来支撑悬梁的 |
[41:54] | You took it? | 你把它拿走了? |
[41:58] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉… |
[42:00] | But I needed to get back in here. | 我需要再来到这里 |
[42:04] | I don’t understand. Why would you… | 我不明白 你为什么… |
[42:06] | I’m breaking out. | 我要出去 |
[42:09] | And you’re gonna make sure my brother goes with me. | 你得确保我哥哥和我一起走 |