时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | I need a number for a Sundown Hotel, please, | 我要找日落旅馆的电话 |
[00:05] | I got one in Gila, New Mexico, | 新墨西哥州的希拉有一家 |
[00:08] | NM, 6-3, Tomorrow, | NM,6-3,明天 |
[00:12] | – Who is this? – I think you already know. | -你是谁? -我想你心知肚明 |
[00:14] | If I buried someone in my own backyard, I’d think about it all the time, | 如果我把尸体埋在自家后院 我会随时挂念这件事 |
[00:18] | Let me and my family disappear, And in return, I’ll keep your little secret, | 让我和家人消失 我会以保守你的小秘密回报你 |
[00:22] | It’s not how you wanted this to play out, | 我知道你没料到 事情会演变成这样 |
[00:24] | But sometimes things happen that are just out of your control. | 但是有时 事情是你无法掌控的 |
[00:28] | I’ll see you soon, Michael, It may be sooner than you think, | 我们稍后见了,麦可 可能会比你想像中更快见到面 |
[00:31] | – You can’t be here. – Where’s your sister? | -你不能来这里 -你妹妹在哪? |
[00:33] | – I need to see Maricruz. – Wedding’s at 2:30. | -我要见犸丽 -婚礼两点半就开始了 |
[00:35] | Maricruz, she told him no. | 犸丽拒绝和他结婚 |
[00:37] | – Do you believe that? – Go on. Get your girl. | -你能相信吗? -去找你的女友吧 |
[00:46] | L.J. | 罗杰 |
[00:48] | – Both of you, face down. Now! – Please. | -两人都趴下,现在 -拜托 |
[00:51] | Suspect in custody. Possible ID, Lincoln Burrows. | 嫌犯已遭制服 疑似林克柏劳 |
[01:02] | Now, you’re gonna tell me where you stashed Westmoreland’s money… | 告诉我 你把威莫兰的钱藏在哪里 |
[01:06] | …or I’m gonna pluck you like a chicken, stitch by stitch. | 否则我会一针针 把你拆掉 |
[01:17] | (堪萨斯州,垂比云) | |
[01:42] | For a millionaire, you travel light. | 你这个百万富翁的行李 还真简便 |
[01:45] | Hey. Hey, what is this? | 喂,这是什么玩意? |
[01:51] | It’s for my blood pressure. | 是量血压的器材 |
[01:59] | Lookie what I found. | 瞧我找到什么 |
[02:01] | Guess Ms. Hollander liked to beat some meat. | 看来贺兰德太太喜欢敲肉 |
[02:03] | A couple whacks with this would help you remember where you put the money. | 也许敲个几下 你就会回想起藏钱的地点 |
[02:07] | Hey, we’ve been beating his ass all night. He ain’t coming off the goods. | 我们已经揍了他一整晚 他一声也不吭 |
[02:10] | We need to do something different. | 我们得换别的方法 |
[02:12] | It don’t matter what you do to me. I ain’t talking. | 不管你们怎么对我 我都不会说 |
[02:17] | Well, I ain’t stopping till I get what I came for. | 达到目的之前我不会罢手的 |
[02:20] | – How about we listen to that again? – Please. | -我们再听一次歌吧 -求求你 |
[02:27] | Tell me where that money is or I’m gonna read it on your tombstone. | 告诉我钱在哪里 不然你就等着受死 |
[02:35] | Okay, I will give you a little clue. | 好,我告诉你一个线索 |
[02:40] | It ain’t here. | 钱不在这里 |
[02:52] | (FBI分局 伊利诺州芝加哥) | |
[02:55] | (林克柏劳,绰号水槽) | |
[03:02] | – Confirmed. Burrows is in custody. – Yeah! | -已确定逮捕到柏劳 -好耶 |
[03:09] | Unbelievable. He made it all the way to Arizona. | 真难以置信 他竟然能到亚利桑那 |
[03:11] | Another day, he’d have been gone. | 再晚一天,他可能就消失了 |
[03:14] | You find Mahone? | 你找到曼宏了吗? |
[03:16] | No. Keep trying to call, it goes straight to voicemail. | 没有,我一直打 都转到语音信箱 |
[03:20] | This is Alexander Mahone, Please leave a message, | 我是亚历山大曼宏,请留言 |
[03:29] | – Mr, Kim, – Mr. Kellerman. | -金先生 -凯勒曼先生 |
[03:33] | – Lincoln Burrows is in custody. – That’s the reason I called, | -林克柏劳已经遭到逮捕 -所以我才打给你 |
[03:37] | – Who has him? – Willcox, Arizona P, D, | -他在谁手上? -亚利桑那州威考克警局 |
[03:39] | We need to extricate him, Right away, | 必须立即把他带来 |
[03:42] | Where’s Mr. Mahone? | 曼宏在哪里? |
[03:43] | I’m getting in touch with him now. But I can take care of this one. | 我现在正试图和他连络 不过这件事我可以处理 |
[03:46] | This is why we hired Mr, Mahone, | 我们聘请曼宏先生是有原因的 |
[03:49] | – He’s the official face here. – Don’t worry, this won’t be official. | -他是唯一的官方人士 -别担心,这件事不会正式公开 |
[03:53] | – And there won’t be any questions. – Of course there will, | -也不会有人起疑心 -一定会有人起疑心 |
[03:57] | Just make sure no one’s left to answer them. | 你要确保 没有人能活着证实那疑问 |
[04:06] | (亚利桑那州,威考克) | |
[04:13] | My son had nothing to do with this, please. | 我儿子和这件事无关,拜托你们 |
[04:15] | A judge will decide that. | 你说给法官听吧 |
[04:20] | – Did you call in? – Yeah. Phoenix is sending backup. | -你回报了吗? -有,凤凰城派了支援 |
[04:31] | I don’t think that’s one of ours, Jimmy. | 那台车不像警察,吉米 |
[04:39] | What the hell? | 搞什么鬼? |
[04:48] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[05:09] | Come on! | 快点! |
[05:16] | Move it! Run! Don’t stop! | 快跑�K别停下 |
[05:24] | Come here. | 过来 |
[05:25] | – Let go of me. – Okay, calm down. Calm down. | -放开我 -别激动�K |
[05:31] | – You try that again… – Who are you? | -你再乱来�K -你们是谁? |
[05:33] | We’re on your side. | 我们是自己人 |
[05:36] | We’re with your father. | 我们是你父亲的同伙 |
[05:39] | (伊利诺州,芝加哥 奥黑尔国际机场) | |
[05:41] | Mahone, Lincoln Burrows has been apprehended. | 曼宏 林克柏劳已遭到逮捕 |
[05:44] | – Where? – Arizona, | -哪里? -亚利桑那州 |
[05:46] | I’m on my way, and I need your talents on the ground. | 我正要过去 我需要你也一道去处理 |
[05:48] | I’ll get there as soon as I can. | 我有空马上会过去 |
[05:51] | I don’t think you heard me. Get to Arizona. | 我想你没听清楚 到亚利桑那州去 |
[05:54] | I’m this close to scofield. | 我快找到史柯菲了 |
[05:56] | Well, we have a bird in the hand. | 我这方已经十拿九稳了 |
[05:58] | Yeah, well, so might I. | 我这边可能也是 |
[06:00] | You wanted me to figure out scofield’s rendezvous with Tancredi? | 你不是要我找出 史柯菲和丹奎迪的集合地点吗? |
[06:08] | It’s happening today. | 就是在今天 |
[06:17] | And I’m sitting right on top of it. | 一切都在我的掌控之中 |
[06:48] | 片名:越狱风云 | |
[06:54] | 片名:集合地点 | |
[06:57] | (新墨西哥州,希拉) | |
[07:50] | (科罗拉多州,千里达) | |
[08:19] | What are you looking at? | 有什么好看的? |
[08:33] | – Where are we? – It doesn’t matter. | -这是哪里? -那不重要 |
[08:36] | You’re safe here. You can take a seat. | 你们在这很安全,请坐吧 |
[08:40] | I ain’t doing a thing until I see my dad. | 见到我爸之前我什么也不做 |
[08:42] | All I can tell you is, he’s on his way. His flight lands in an hour. | 我只能说他正在赶来的路上 班机一小时后会降落 |
[08:46] | Why should I trust you, lady? | 我为何要信任你?小姐 |
[08:50] | I don’t see you have much of a choice. | 我想你别无选择 |
[08:53] | I could drop you off back with the cops if you’d prefer. | 你要的话 我也可以把你交给警察 |
[09:01] | – You have somewhere else to be? – Matter of fact, we do. | -你们还要去别的地方吗? -的确是 |
[09:04] | Well, we can’t let you leave. | 我们不能让你们离开 |
[09:06] | Your father was expecting your brother to be with you. | 你父亲以为 你们两兄弟会在一起 |
[09:08] | Do you know where he is? | 知道你弟弟在哪吗? |
[09:10] | Do you really think I’m gonna answer that? | 你真以为我会告诉你? |
[09:13] | You need to start cooperating with us, Lincoln. | 你必须和我们合作,林克 |
[09:17] | We’re only trying to help. | 我们只是想帮忙 |
[09:24] | Michael scofield. | 麦可史柯菲 |
[09:26] | He escaped from Fox River Penitentiary a week ago. | 一周前从福克斯河监狱逃出来 |
[09:28] | Nope. Never seen him. | 没有,没见过他 |
[09:31] | Well, if you do, please call me at that number. | 如果见到他,请打这支电话给我 |
[09:35] | Will do. | 好的 |
[09:36] | There’s another hotel down the road. | 再下去还有一家旅馆 |
[09:39] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[10:22] | – Yeah? – You got a fax. | -有事吗? -有你的传真 |
[10:25] | Could you put it under the door, please? | 请你从门底下塞进来好吗? |
[10:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:37] | (一小时后 巴特非尔路16781号) | |
[10:50] | (内布拉斯加州,戴拿索) | |
[11:29] | (联邦调查局通缉名单) | |
[11:45] | Theresa. It’s Fernando sucre. | 泰瑞莎,费南多苏克打电话来 |
[11:50] | – Fernando, – Theresa. | -费南多 -泰瑞莎 |
[11:52] | – She’s not here, – Please don’t hang up. I’m so sorry. | -她不在这里 -请别挂断,我很抱歉 |
[11:54] | Please, just… | 拜托�K |
[11:56] | I just need to know something. | 我只是有个问题 |
[11:58] | You’ve got bigger problems than my sister right now. | 你现在有比我妹妹 更大的问题 |
[12:00] | No, no, wait. Please, please. | 等等,拜托�K |
[12:02] | – I need to talk to her. Please. – You can’t, | -我得跟她谈谈,拜托 -不行 |
[12:05] | My… We’re leaving this afternoon. | 我�K我们下午就要离开了 |
[12:07] | – Where are you going? – Lxtapa, Mexico, | -要去哪里? -墨西哥的伊斯塔帕 |
[12:09] | We won’t be back for a week, | 一周以后才回来 |
[12:11] | We’re taking the honeymoon she had planned with Hector. | 这原本是她和赫特的蜜月旅行 |
[12:14] | She’s picking me up in a few hours, | 几个小时后她会来接我 |
[12:17] | – What time? – A little before 2. | -几点? -快两点的时候 |
[12:19] | She’s gonna have to call me, okay? I’ll give you the number. | -请她一定要打给我,好吗? -我把号码给你 |
[12:22] | – Where are you? – Take this number of the caller ID, | -你在哪里? -打来电显示的这支号码 |
[12:25] | Please, Theresa, | 拜托,泰瑞莎 |
[12:27] | Just have her call me, okay? | 请她一定要打给我,好吗? |
[12:30] | I’ll be right here. | 我会在这等她 |
[12:53] | (此路不通) | |
[14:20] | Hello, sara. | 你好,莎拉 |
[14:33] | I wasn’t sure you’d come. | 我不确定你是否会来 |
[14:36] | I didn’t have a choice. | 我别无选择 |
[14:41] | This isn’t gonna be easy for you. | 接下来的日子你会很难受 |
[14:44] | You said in your message that you had a plan to make this right. | 你在讯息里说 你有导正的办法 |
[14:47] | I need to know what that is. | 请你告诉我是什么办法 |
[14:55] | (日落旅馆) | |
[15:02] | Yeah. Yeah, she checked in last night. | 有,她昨晚住进旅馆 |
[15:04] | – Was she alone? – Yeah. | -她一个人吗? -对 |
[15:09] | Kelli Foster. I put her in Room 9. | 凯莉福斯特,她住九号房 |
[15:12] | You the guy calling this morning? | 你是早上打给她的人? |
[15:13] | – A guy tried to call this morning? – Yeah, he was trying to send her a fax. | -早上有人打电话给她? -对,他想传真给她 |
[15:18] | – Did he do it? – Yeah, 20 minutes ago. | -他有传来吗? -有,20分钟前 |
[15:21] | Does your fax have memory? | 你的传真机有记忆功能吗? |
[15:23] | I guess so. | 应该有 |
[15:30] | – Do you know where that is? – It’s five minutes away. | -知道这地址吗? -离这里五分钟车程 |
[15:34] | If she comes back, is there anything you want me to do? | 如果她回来,需要我做什么吗? |
[15:37] | She isn’t coming back. | 她不会回来了 |
[15:41] | I’ve arranged for us to get to Panama. | 我安排了 我们去巴拿马的计划 |
[15:43] | We’re meeting up with my brother tomorrow. | 明天我们去和我哥会合 |
[15:46] | Wait, that’s your plan? | 等等,这就是你的办法? |
[15:52] | To run away to Panama with the two most wanted men in America? | 和全美两大通缉犯 逃到巴拿马? |
[16:00] | I came here because I thought you were gonna have real answers for me. | 麦可,我来这里是因为 我以为你有真正的解决办法 |
[16:04] | This is an answer. | 这就是解决的办法 |
[16:07] | And right now, it’s the only one we’ve got. | 现在我们只有这条路可走 |
[16:11] | Running away into the sunset with the man who lied to me? | 和欺骗我的男人一起远走高飞? |
[16:16] | Really? I mean, did you know about the other guys? | 真的?你原本就知道 其他人要越狱吗? |
[16:19] | Did you know that I would be putting T-Bag back out onto the street? | 你知道我会让茶包这种人 重获自由吗? |
[16:22] | I never meant for that to happen. | 这不在当初的计划之中 |
[16:25] | I was doing what I needed to do. | 我只是不能不这么做 |
[16:28] | – My brother was gonna die. – Now my father’s dead. | -不然我哥会死 -现在我爸死了 |
[16:44] | I am sorry about your father. | 你父亲的死我很抱歉 |
[16:50] | I’m sorry for a lot of things. For what I did to you. | 我对我对待你的很多事感到抱歉 |
[16:55] | I have many… | 我做了许多�K |
[16:58] | …many regrets. | 让我后悔的事 |
[17:00] | – But that’s the biggest. – That doesn’t help me right now. | -但这件事最让我后悔 -这对我于事无补 |
[17:08] | I’m sorry for that too. | 这点我也很抱歉 |
[17:12] | I didn’t expect you to… | 我不奢望�K |
[17:16] | I didn’t expect you to forgive me. | 我不奢望你会原谅我 |
[17:20] | But I don’t want you to… | 但是我不希望�K |
[17:24] | I don’t want you to be alone in this. | 我不想让你一人单打独斗 |
[17:38] | I don’t wanna be alone. | 我不想孤单一人 |
[17:49] | – Let’s go. Get in the car. – We can’t get out this way. | -我们走,上车 -这头是死胡同 |
[17:53] | – Michael, that’s the only way out of here. – Then that’s the way we’re going. | -麦可,那头是唯一的出路 -我们就往那个方向走 |
[18:14] | – Hold on. Just hold on. – Michael, what are you doing? | -你抓好 -麦可,你要做什么? |
[18:16] | Just hold on. | 抓好就是了 |
[18:26] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[18:40] | Michael! | 麦可 |
[18:52] | – You all right? – He’s still behind us. | -你没事吧? -他还是紧追不舍 |
[19:05] | Hold on. | 坐稳了 |
[19:48] | On your feet, Bagwell. | 站起来,包威 |
[19:52] | Skewer’s hot. | 烤肉叉加热好了 |
[20:01] | He’s got a key. | 他有钥匙 |
[20:11] | I’m gonna get that key if I have to… | 钥匙拿来,如果要我�K |
[20:21] | Down. | 坐下 |
[20:33] | We’re gonna see that key again, friend. | 钥匙很快就会出现,朋友 |
[20:35] | We’re gonna see it real soon. | 很快就会出现 |
[20:42] | Give me my credit card. | 我的信用卡还我 |
[20:44] | What did you get me? | 你买了什么? |
[20:48] | What else you get? | 还买了什么? |
[20:50] | Prune juice, smokes, a little dip, and a bag of sliders. | 蜜枣汁、香烟、一点沾酱 还有一袋油腻的汉堡 |
[20:56] | What do you want first? | 你要从哪个开始? |
[21:00] | Looks like a chew guy to me. | 他看起来喜欢嚼烟草 |
[21:15] | – No spitting. – He’s had worse things in his mouth. | -不准吐出来 -他的嘴含过更恶心的东西 |
[21:56] | What do you want, Fernando? | 你想要什么?费南多 |
[21:59] | From the future? | 对未来你有何期望? |
[22:03] | Would you run if I said you? | 如果我说要你,你会逃走吗? |
[22:07] | Would you chase me if I did? | 如果我逃走,你会来追我吗? |
[22:26] | We gotta get back to my car. | 我们得回到我车上 |
[22:30] | It’s too far. | 太远了 |
[22:32] | If we go now, before he gets more people… | 他叫更多人来之前 我们还有机会 |
[22:34] | He’s not gonna call for backup. | 他不会请求支援 |
[22:37] | – He wants his privacy. – Why? | -他想私下解决 -为什么? |
[22:41] | He’s not trying to catch me. | 他不是来逮捕我的 |
[22:47] | He’s trying to kill me. | 他是来取我的性命 |
[23:00] | Your grandfather… | 你的祖父�K |
[23:03] | …he was the reason I was set up in the first place. | 都是因为他我才会被陷害 |
[23:07] | He used to work for the people who wanted me dead. | 他曾经替这些 想杀我的人工作 |
[23:10] | This is all just to get to him. | 这一切都是为了引他出来 |
[23:14] | Your father should be arriving any minute now. | 你父亲马上就会抵达 |
[23:17] | Jane, right? | -你叫珍是吗? 对 |
[23:22] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[23:24] | Don’t worry about it. | 没关系 |
[23:26] | You know my dad? | 你认识我爸? |
[23:29] | Well? | 很熟吗? |
[23:31] | Well enough. | 够熟了 |
[23:33] | We used to work together. | 我们曾共事过 |
[23:36] | The Company. | 是在“公司” |
[23:38] | Yeah. | 对 |
[23:39] | But that was a long time ago. | 但那是很久以前的事 |
[23:41] | And now I work against them, just like he does. | 现在我和他一样 对抗“公司” |
[23:44] | I guess you walked out on your family too. No explanations, no goodbyes. | 所以你也丢下了家人 没有解释和道别 |
[23:47] | I don’t have a family. | 我没有家人 |
[23:49] | He really wants to see you and your brother. | 林克 他真的很想见你们兄弟 |
[23:52] | He hasn’t seen Michael since he was 10 years old. | 麦可十岁以后 他就没见过他了 |
[23:54] | They’re here. | 他们到了 |
[23:56] | Wait here. | 在这里等 |
[24:07] | – Let’s go. – Where are we going? | -我们走 -要去哪里? |
[24:10] | Michael never met your grandfather. | 麦可从来没见过你祖父 |
[24:12] | Hey! | 站住 |
[24:24] | Dad. | 爸 |
[24:26] | I don’t wanna get trapped in here. | 我不想被困在这里 |
[24:27] | There’s gotta be an exit on the other side. | 另一头一定有出口 |
[24:32] | – You go on. – Michael. | -你先走 -麦可�K |
[24:34] | I’ll be right behind you. Go. | 我马上就来,快走 |
[25:44] | (亚利桑那州,威考克) | |
[25:50] | The news is not good. Burrows was intercepted before I got here. | 坏消息,柏劳在我来之前被劫走 |
[25:53] | It is a setback, but we’re not that far behind. | 对我们是一次挫败 不过还不会太迟 |
[25:55] | Paul, Paul. Calm down. | 保罗�K冷静点 |
[25:58] | It’ll be all right. Someone will take care of it. | 没关系,有人会处理好 |
[26:01] | Someone who? | “有人”是谁? |
[26:03] | Bill, tell me you’re not bringing someone else in on this. | 比尔,别说 你让其他人参与了这件事 |
[26:06] | You didn’t think you were alone on this, did you? | 你不会以为你是唯一的大将吧? |
[26:09] | You’re a soldier. There’s an army. | 你只是个小兵 背后还有一整个军团 |
[26:13] | Tell me, what do you have on sara Tancredi? | 谈谈你对莎拉丹奎迪 有何发现? |
[26:16] | – What does that have to do with this? – Go back to your original assignment. | -她与这件事何干? -回到你原本的任务 |
[26:20] | Bill, I’m here now. I can do this. | 比尔,我人在这,我可以处理�K |
[26:22] | – And then… – The girl. | -然后�K -那女孩 |
[26:24] | We need to know what her father told her, | 我们得查明 她父亲跟她说了什么 |
[26:26] | When you find out, give me a call. | 等你查出来,再通知我 |
[26:35] | This is Agent Kellerman. I need that rental car information on sara Tancredi. | 我是凯勒曼探员 我要莎拉丹奎迪的租车资料 |
[27:45] | (丙烷气体) | |
[28:23] | Yeah, this is it right here, | 对,就是这艘 |
[28:25] | seventy-five foot, twin diesel Azimut… | 高75尺,双柴油汽缸游艇 |
[28:30] | …fly bridge, panoramics. | 驾驶桥楼,还有全景窗户 |
[28:32] | Pull up in a boat like that, you’re somebody. | 只要开这种游艇,就是大人物 |
[28:34] | – Let me see. – Hey, get off. | -让我看 -手拿开 |
[28:35] | No. | 不要 |
[28:47] | How you doing, Bagwell? | 你好吗?包威 |
[28:53] | – Get the stool. – What stool? | -去拿粪便 -什么粪便? |
[28:55] | The stool. | 粪便 |
[29:05] | It’s from one of them lockers in a bus station. | 这是巴士站的置物柜钥匙 |
[29:09] | I’ll try not to think about where it’s been. | 我会尽量不去想 钥匙是从哪里出来的 |
[29:18] | (911,拨号中) | |
[29:22] | – 911 operator, what’s your emergency? – Don’t do that. Come on. | -911,请问紧急状况? -拜托别这样 |
[29:24] | Hey there, send the police. Some scumbag broke into my house. | 请派警员来 有个浑蛋闯进我家 |
[29:27] | – Your address? – Yeah, 1605 Midberry Hill. | -地址是? -米贝瑞山庄1605号 |
[29:30] | – Is he still there? – Yeah, you better come quick. | -他还在现场吗? -对,你们最好快来 |
[29:34] | – Let’s hit it, Roy. – Come on, now, please don’t do this. | -走吧,罗伊 -拜托,别这么做 |
[29:37] | Don’t leave me like this. I can take you back to the money. | 不要这样丢下我好吗? 我带你们去找钱 |
[29:40] | – I know right where it is. – So do I. | -我知道在哪 -我也知道 |
[29:42] | I’m begging you, don’t do this. Please. | 求你别这么做,拜托 |
[29:45] | Geary, we can make a deal. I know what you want. | 葛瑞,来谈条件 我知道你要什么 |
[29:48] | No deals. You just crapped out your last bargaining chip, pal. | 不必谈条件 你最后的筹码已经没了,朋友 |
[29:51] | Wait, please! | 等等,拜托 |
[30:41] | I wouldn’t do that if I were you, Alex. | 如果我是你 我就不会开枪,亚历 |
[30:44] | You smell that? | 闻到了吗? |
[30:46] | It’s propane. | 那是丙烷 |
[30:48] | It’s filling the room. | 现在这里都是丙烷 |
[30:50] | And if you pull that trigger, we both die. | 如果你扣板机 我们会同归于尽 |
[31:09] | No! | 不 |
[31:10] | – I’ll do it. I’ll do it. – Maybe. | -我会开枪的�K -也许吧 |
[31:15] | But before you do… | 但在你开枪之前 |
[31:17] | …let me ask you a question, Alex. | 我问你一个问题,亚历 |
[31:20] | Do you think you’re still one of the good guys… | 你还认为你是好人�K |
[31:22] | …fighting the good fight? | 为正义而战吗? |
[31:24] | Because I think we both know you’ve crossed over. | 我想我俩都清楚 你已经越过了界线 |
[31:26] | You’re on the wrong side chasing the wrong guys. | 你选错边站,追捕错的人 |
[31:29] | My brother is innocent. | 我哥哥是清白的 |
[31:32] | – He never killed anyone. – Well, thanks for opening my eyes. | -他从没有杀过人 -感谢你让我看清事实 |
[31:37] | Okay, Alex, shoot. | 好吧,亚历,开枪 |
[31:39] | – We both know what’ll happen. – The propane will kill me anyway. | -下场你我都很清楚 -反正丙烷会毒死我 |
[31:43] | What difference does it make? Might as well do it now. | 有差别吗? 还不如现在就死 |
[31:45] | That’s a good point. | 说的有理 |
[31:48] | There you go. | 这就好了 |
[31:52] | There. There! | 这样如何�K |
[31:55] | That’ll give you time to think about what you’re doing. | 这样你就有时间 思考你的行为 |
[31:57] | But first, a word of advice. Stop. | 但首先我要建议你,放弃吧 |
[32:00] | Because when you get close, I will win every time. | 因为当你一接近我 我总是获胜 |
[32:07] | You think? | 你这么想? |
[32:10] | – I’m not the one in a cage. – No, you’re not. | -现在被关的人不是我 -是没错 |
[32:14] | There’s one big difference between you and I, Michael. | 你和我有个很大的差异,麦可 |
[32:18] | And you just proved it. | 而你刚证实了这点 |
[32:21] | You can’t kill. | 你无法杀人 |
[32:22] | And that’s what it’s gonna take to stop me. | 只有杀了我,我才会放弃 |
[32:25] | Because I don’t have the same reservations. | 因为我不像你有顾忌 |
[32:28] | I can’t. | 我不能有 |
[32:30] | So whether it’s today in Gila or tomorrow in Albuquerque… | 所以不管是今天在希拉 或是明天在阿布奎基 |
[32:34] | …or two months from now in Panama… | 或是两个月后在巴拿马 |
[32:39] | …I will get you. | 我都会逮到你 |
[32:47] | I don’t have a choice. | 我别无选择 |
[33:12] | I bought us some time. | 我替我们争取到一些时间 |
[33:14] | – You okay? You’re bleeding. – Let’s go. | -你没事吧?你流血了 -走吧 |
[33:17] | Get your seatbelt. | 系好安全带 |
[33:26] | (堪萨斯州,垂比云) | |
[33:37] | Here, 804. | 这里,804号 |
[33:39] | Move. | 滚开 |
[34:00] | Ain’t that the most beautiful thing you ever seen? | 这真是最美丽的景象,不是吗? |
[34:03] | All that green. | 一大笔钱 |
[34:06] | It’s prettier than the Grand Canyon. | 比大峡谷还要壮观 |
[34:08] | You know, Roy, this is a monumental moment for both of us. | 罗伊,这是我俩 人生中的重要里程碑 |
[34:11] | Hand over the bag, Bradley. | 袋子交给我,布拉德 |
[34:13] | – Put down the pounder, Grandma. – Hey, hey, I’m not kidding around. | -把敲肉棒放下,老奶奶 -我可不是开玩笑的 |
[34:16] | Oh, you think your pansy ass…? | 你以为你这娘娘腔�K |
[34:32] | Next time, you pick through the crap. | 下次你自己挖粪便吧 |
[35:05] | Okay, first-aid kit, disposable phones, a couple of toothbrushes. | 好,有急救药品 抛弃式手机、两支牙刷 |
[35:09] | What about the motel? | 汽车旅馆呢? |
[35:11] | They charge by the hour, so they didn’t ask for ID. | 旅馆计时收费,不检查证件 |
[35:20] | – Do you have the keys? – Yeah. | -钥匙在你手上? -对 |
[35:26] | Want your hat? | 有带帽子吧? |
[35:42] | Sorry, we’re not home, Leave a message at the beep and we’ll get back to you, | 抱歉,我们不在家 哔声后请留言,我们会回电给你 |
[35:46] | Theresa, this message is for Maricruz. | 泰瑞莎 这通留言是给犸丽的 |
[35:49] | I was right there waiting for your call… | 你打来的时候我在那里�K |
[35:52] | …but the cops showed up and I couldn’t pick up the phone. | 可是警察出现了,我不能接电话 |
[35:55] | I know probably that’s the exact reason why you may not wanna be with me. | 我知道这大概就是 你不想和我在一起的原因 |
[36:01] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[36:02] | My Aunt Idalyz, she lives outside Mexico City. | 我的伊戴拉斯阿姨 住在墨西哥市郊 |
[36:06] | In the mountains, on a farm, with a Ilama for the baby to ride. | 在山上的牧场中 那里有骆马让孩子骑 |
[36:11] | So next week, when you fly back home… | 所以下周,等你飞回家 |
[36:15] | …when you go to the airport, I’ll be there. | 回到机场的时候 我会在那里 |
[36:19] | In the airport, in lxtapa, waiting for you. | 在伊斯塔帕机场等着你 |
[36:22] | I promise you, mi vida. | 我用生命向你保证 |
[36:25] | I love you, Mommy. I love you more than anything. | 宝贝,我爱你胜过全世界 |
[36:28] | And I can’t live without you. | 没有你我活不下去 |
[36:30] | I just know I can make it work, baby. | 我知道有办法可以解决的,宝贝 |
[36:36] | This is in case you run into trouble down the road. | 之后如果你遇到麻烦 这会有帮助 |
[36:45] | I have a way. | 我有个办法 |
[36:46] | (波修伊布斯) | |
[36:48] | – Where is she? – Who? | -她在哪里? -谁? |
[36:50] | Maricruz. She wasn’t at home. She’s not at work. | 犸丽,她不在家也没去上班 |
[36:52] | Well, she’s not here. I don’t know where she is. | 她不在这,我不知道她去哪里 |
[36:55] | You trying to cause problems for me, bitch? Don’t lie to me. | 你想惹麻烦吗?贱人 不准骗我 |
[37:04] | She went to Mexico, didn’t she? | 她去墨西哥了,对吧? |
[37:08] | Went on our honeymoon. | (墨西哥市 伊斯塔帕) |
[37:09] | 去我们的蜜月旅行 | |
[37:12] | Paid for with my money. | 用我的钱去旅行 |
[37:19] | This isn’t gonna feel good. | 待会儿一定会很痛 |
[37:21] | I have a high tolerance for pain. You know that. | 我很耐痛,你清楚的 |
[37:24] | You do. | 的确 |
[37:27] | And you’re not a diabetic, are you? | 你不是糖尿病患者,对吧? |
[37:34] | Right. | 好了 |
[37:44] | Michael, tell me something. | 麦可,告诉我 |
[37:49] | You think there’s a part of you that enjoys this? | 你对这一切 有感到一丝丝乐趣吗? |
[37:51] | Peroxide in an open wound? No. | 在伤口上擦双氧水?并不有趣 |
[37:55] | I mean escaping from prison… | 我是指越狱 |
[37:58] | …and being on the run and the danger and the fear and the rush. All that. | 过逃亡的生活 危险、恐惧、匆促、这一切 |
[38:02] | It… | 这�K |
[38:05] | It feels to me like chasing a high. | 让我觉得你在寻求刺激 |
[38:13] | And I know what that’s like… | 我了解那种感受�K |
[38:16] | …and I should know better by now. | 现在我早该学到教训了 |
[38:21] | I never thought about it like that. | 我从来没这么想过 |
[38:30] | I know you’ve heard this before… | 我知道你以前听过�K |
[38:33] | …but it won’t always be like this. | 但不会永远这样的 |
[38:36] | From everything you’ve told me, it’s getting worse. | 根据你跟我说的每件事来看 只是越来越糟 |
[38:39] | They can’t chase us forever. | 他们不可能永远追捕我们 |
[38:41] | The guy who caught up with us today stops at the border. | 今天来追我们的家伙 只能追到边境 |
[38:43] | That’s why we have to get across. | 所以我们一定要越过边境 |
[38:46] | I have the people in place to help us do that. | 我已安排好人帮助我们 |
[38:48] | We’re meeting them tomorrow. | 我们明天就会去和他们会合 |
[38:52] | One more day, sara. | 再等一天,莎拉 |
[38:56] | One more day. | 再等一天 |
[38:59] | That’s all I’m asking. | 这是我唯一的请求 |
[39:03] | You can go get cleaned up. | 去清理一下 |
[39:05] | Keep this dry. | 伤口保持干燥 |
[39:21] | Sara… | 莎拉�K |
[39:26] | …I’m glad you came. | 我很高兴你来了 |
[39:37] | So… | 那么�K |
[39:41] | …this is him. | 就是他 |
[39:43] | Lincoln Junior. | 小林克 |
[39:45] | – Named him after yourself. – I wasn’t gonna name him Aldo. | -用你自己的名字命名 -我不打算叫他艾度 |
[39:52] | L. J… | 罗杰 |
[39:54] | …this is your grandfather… | 这位是你的祖父 |
[39:57] | …AIdo Burrows. | 艾度柏劳 |
[39:59] | Hi. | 嘿 |
[40:03] | I’ve waited for this for a long time. | 我等了好久才等到这一刻 |
[40:13] | I’ve arranged a safe place for both of you to go to. | 我已替你们俩安排好 安全的落脚地 |
[40:19] | Well, thanks for bailing us out… | 感谢你救我们出来 |
[40:22] | …but we gotta meet Michael. | 不过我们要去找麦可 |
[40:24] | Where is he? | 他在哪里? |
[40:25] | Down by the border. A place called Bolshoi Booze. | 边境附近 有个叫波修伊布斯的地方 |
[40:29] | – I can go alone and get him. – No. | -我可以单独去接他 -不行 |
[40:35] | Things are different. | 情势已经变了 |
[40:37] | There’s some evidence. | 我们掌握到证据 |
[40:39] | We just need a little more time… | 只需要再一点时间 |
[40:40] | …and we can blow this whole thing wide open. | 我们就可以把真相公诸于世 |
[40:43] | There is no time. I trust Michael. He has a plan to get us to Panama. | 没时间了,我信任麦可 他计划让我们逃到巴拿马 |
[40:47] | You don’t understand, Lincoln. | 你不了解,林克 |
[40:49] | You don’t need to go to Panama. | 你们不需要逃到巴拿马 |
[40:51] | You don’t need to run anymore. | 你们不用再逃亡了 |
[40:57] | Where is he? | 他在哪里? |
[41:00] | I can go alone to get him. | 我可以单独去接他 |
[41:02] | – Tell me good news, – Hey. | -告诉我好消息 -嘿 |
[41:05] | I got Burrows. The trifecta. | 柏劳一家三代都在这里 |
[41:09] | – Take care of them, – What about scofield? | -把他们处理掉 -史柯菲呢? |
[41:11] | – They’re gonna meet him. – It doesn’t matter, | -他们要去找他 -没关系 |
[41:14] | Do it now. | 现在就下手 |
[41:53] | Sara? | 莎拉? |
[42:07] | (我已经学到教训,很抱歉) | |
[43:13] | Hi, sara. | 你好啊,莎拉 |