时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Listen, why don’t I give you half the money and we call it a day? | 听着,我把钱分你一半 我们就两不相欠好吗? |
[00:06] | All right, 60-40. | 好吧,六四分帐 |
[00:08] | You thieving son of a bitch. | 你这个偷窃的浑蛋 |
[00:10] | You better get down on your knees and pray to God that I don’t find you. | 你最好跪下 祈祷我找不到你 |
[00:13] | Because if I do, mark my words, I’m gonna gut you bow to stern. | 因为要是我找到你,听好了 我会让你死得很难看 |
[00:17] | – Mr. Bellick? – Yeah. | -贝里克先生 -什么事? |
[00:19] | Do you mind answering a few more questions? | 介意再回答我几个问题吗? |
[00:21] | We have a lead as to where Burrows will meet with his brother. | 我们收到柏劳 和他弟弟会合地的线索 |
[00:24] | A place he referred to as Bolshoi Booze. | 他称这个地方叫波修伊布斯 |
[00:26] | They’re numbers. | 这是数字 |
[00:28] | Plug them into your GPs. It’ll take you to a spot in the New Mexico desert. | 输入卫星导航器,它就会带你到 新墨西哥沙漠的一处 |
[00:32] | – Daddy! – Hey, baby. You ready to go? | -爸爸 -宝贝,准备走了吗? |
[00:36] | Come on. Go, go, go! | 开车�K |
[00:38] | What do we do now? | 我们现在该怎么办? |
[00:44] | – Has she told you anything? – Not yet. | -她告诉你了吗? -还没 |
[00:46] | – Then kill her. – Well, if she knows something… | -那就杀了她 -可是如果她知道真相�K |
[00:49] | You disobey me, you are done. | 你敢违抗我的话,就死定了 |
[00:50] | Put her in the ground, Paul, | 杀了她,保罗 |
[00:52] | You’re going to die. | 你现在要死了 |
[00:53] | And all you had to do was tell me what your father gave you. | 你只要告诉我 你父亲给了你什么就够了 |
[00:56] | Go to hell. | 你去死吧 |
[01:03] | The plane’s gonna stop at the seven-mile marker… | 飞机会降落在七里的路标旁 |
[01:06] | …Route Four, at sunset. | 日落的时候,在四号公路 |
[01:09] | – We gotta go. – I brought someone. Dad? | -我们得走了 -我带了一个人来,爸? |
[01:13] | We’ve met before. | 我们见过面 |
[01:19] | – It was you. – Go easy, son. | -原来是你 -放轻松,儿子 |
[01:23] | Stay away from me. | 离我远一点 |
[01:26] | – What the hell’s going on? – I know him. | -怎么回事? -我认识他 |
[01:28] | – You know him? That’s impossible. – I know him. I know this man. | -你怎么可能认识他,不可能的 -我认识他,我认识这个人 |
[01:40] | – Michael. – Maybe that’s far enough. | -迈克�K -不要再靠近了 |
[01:42] | – This doesn’t concern you. – What the hell’s going on, Dad? | -这与你无关 -到底怎么回事,爸? |
[01:51] | After Mom died… | 妈去世后�K |
[01:54] | …you were in juvie. | 你进了少年监狱 |
[01:57] | They put me with this foster father… | 我被送到派辛路上的�K |
[02:02] | …down on Pershing Avenue. | 一个寄养父亲家 |
[02:06] | He punished me. | 他会处罚我 |
[02:09] | Locked me up. | 把我关起来 |
[02:12] | If you leave someone alone in the dark for that long,,, | 一个人长时间被关在黑暗中 |
[02:16] | ,,, their eyes start to adjust, | 眼睛就会开始适应 |
[02:19] | You start to see things, no matter how small,,, | 再小的东西 你都会开始看得清楚 |
[02:24] | ,,, because if they exist, they can help you, | 因为只要它们存在 就可以帮助你 |
[02:31] | Help you do the only thing you wanna do,,, | 在你独自在黑暗中时 |
[02:33] | ,,, when you’re alone in the dark, | 帮你做唯一想做的事 |
[02:38] | Get out, | 逃出去 |
[03:09] | I’ve used just about every lure that you can use, | 我已经用过各式各样的鱼饵 |
[03:12] | Most of them, you need to be an expert to use, | 大部份的鱼饵 需要专业知识才能用 |
[03:15] | This MotoLure’s a little different, | 这个电动鱼饵就不同了 |
[03:17] | Everybody, I mean, everybody, can fish with it, | 任何人钓鱼时都能使用 |
[03:20] | catch bigger fish, you’re gonna catch more fish, | 你可以钓到更大的鱼 钓到更多的鱼 |
[03:23] | It even works in weedy areas where most top water lures won’t work, | 它甚至可用在大部份顶尖水中鱼饵 都没办法的多水草水域 |
[03:28] | Take a look at this baby, This thing looks like a real minnow, | 你瞧这个好东西 看起来跟真的小鱼一样 |
[03:31] | It’s one very cool bait, | 真的是非常棒的鱼饵 |
[03:33] | I have never seen anything quite like this, | 我从未见过这么棒的鱼饵 |
[03:36] | Even if you’ve bought lures off Tv in the past and been disappointed,,, | 即使过去你曾在电视购物 买过让你失望的鱼饵 |
[03:40] | ,,, and believe me, I know how you feel, | 相信我,我能感同身受�K |
[03:42] | – oh, sorry, man. I thought you’d left. – Hey. No, still here. Here I am. | -抱歉,我以为你离开了 -没有,我还在 |
[03:46] | It’s just that a couple guests are complaining… | 只是有一些房客抱怨 |
[03:49] | …about the volume of your TV. | 你的电视太大声了 |
[03:50] | Oh, sorry. I fell asleep. I must’ve hit the remote. | 抱歉�K我睡着了 一定是不小心按到遥控器 |
[03:55] | – I’ll take care of it. Thanks. Sorry. Thanks. – That’s great. | -我会处理,谢谢,很抱歉 -好�K |
[03:59] | So could you do that for me now, please, so it’s taken care of? | 那可以麻烦你 现在关小声吗,先处理一下? |
[04:02] | – Yeah. – Thanks. | -好 -谢谢 |
[04:15] | Taken care of. | 没问题 |
[04:19] | Is everything okay in your bathroom? | 浴室没事吧? |
[04:23] | Excuse me? | 什么意思? |
[04:25] | In your bathroom. There’s a noise coming from it. | 你的浴室传来怪声 |
[04:27] | Yeah, my daughter thinks bath time is playtime. | 是我女儿喜欢在洗澡的时候玩 |
[04:31] | I will clean it up. Scout’s honor. Sorry. | 我发誓会清理干净,抱歉 |
[04:35] | – All right. Have a nice day. – Yeah. | -好,祝你今天愉快 -好 |
[04:37] | You too. | 你也是 |
[04:50] | – Michael! – Michael. | -迈克 -迈克 |
[04:51] | – Michael, please, wait. – He did this to you? | -迈克,等等 -是他这样对你的吗? |
[04:54] | Lincoln! | 林克 |
[04:57] | He did this to you? | 是他这样对你的吗? |
[05:01] | Did he do this to you? | 是他这样对你的吗? |
[05:09] | Michael. | 迈克 |
[05:12] | How could you do that to another human being… | 你怎么能用自己的双手 对另一个人 |
[05:15] | …with your own hands? | 做出这么惨忍的事? |
[05:27] | It’s okay. | 不要怕 |
[05:29] | You’re safe now. | 你已经安全了 |
[05:35] | He’s not gonna hurt you anymore. | 他不会再伤害你了 |
[05:46] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[05:49] | Come with me and don’t look back. | 跟我来,不要回头看 |
[06:03] | Michael! | 迈克 |
[06:06] | Michael. | 迈克 |
[06:16] | It’s gonna be all right. | 不会有事了 |
[07:11] | Sara! | 莎拉 |
[07:45] | 片名:越狱风云 | |
[07:51] | 剧名:断线 | |
[09:12] | Six months, | 六个月 |
[09:14] | six months I was in that place. | 我在那地方待了六个月 |
[09:17] | Where were you? | 你到哪去了? |
[09:20] | How long did you know? | 你知道有多久了? |
[09:21] | I found you as soon as I could. The state kept moving you. | 我已经尽快找到你了 州政府一直让你转移 |
[09:24] | Then you went away again. | 之后你又离开了 |
[09:25] | You don’t think it killed me to leave you like that? | 你以为让你受苦我不心痛吗? |
[09:28] | To leave in the first place? | 丢下你我不难过吗? |
[09:30] | Since the beginning, I was the problem. | 我从一开始就是大麻烦 |
[09:32] | Since day one. Your lives are what they are because of me. | 从一开始就是 你们过去受苦都是因为我 |
[09:35] | Yes, Linc told me about The Company. | 对,林克告诉过我“公司”的事 |
[09:37] | You were some kind of analyst. That’s the job you chose over your family. | 显然你是某种分析师 为了工作抛弃我们 |
[09:40] | I thought I was doing the right thing, protecting you. | 我以为这么做才是对的 可以保护你们 |
[09:43] | From what, Dad? From who? | 谁会危害我们,爸? |
[09:45] | The Company had enemies. I was important to The Company. | 公司树敌无数 我原本受公司器重 |
[09:49] | I became a target. Easiest way to get to me would be to get to you. | 后来成为目标 透过你们就能轻松逮到我 |
[09:53] | I left as soon as I realized how corrupt it was. | 当我发现公司的腐败,我马上离开 |
[09:55] | – How they were buying the government. – You could’ve come back. | -他们收买政府�K -你可以回到我们身边 |
[09:58] | No, I couldn’t! | 我没办法 |
[10:00] | Michael, turning on The Company put me and you at even greater risk. | 迈克,我背叛公司 让我们都深陷更大的危机 |
[10:05] | I had to stay away. | 我不得不远离你们 |
[10:08] | We were your sons. | 我们是你的儿子 |
[10:10] | And you still are, Michael. | 你仍然是,迈克 |
[10:12] | We can fix this. | 我们可以解决这件事 |
[10:14] | I came back so that we could fix this. | 我回来就是把这件事解决掉 |
[10:19] | This can never be fixed. | 不可能解决的 |
[10:25] | There’s a tape. | 有一段录音 |
[10:27] | It gives us everything we need. | 我们所需的证据都在上面 |
[10:31] | Linc will be set free if we find it. | 如果找到,林克就能重获自由 |
[10:34] | You’re not gonna believe who he thinks has it. | 你一定想不到 他认为东西在谁手上 |
[10:37] | Who? | 谁? |
[10:39] | Sara. | 莎拉 |
[10:45] | Yes, tall, slender, brown hair, brown eyes. | 对,身材高瘦 棕色头发和眼睛 |
[10:49] | She’d be pretty banged up. | 她伤得不轻 |
[10:51] | No one matching that description has been brought into the ER, | 目前急诊室病患没有 符合这个特征的人 |
[10:59] | Kellerman. | 我是凯勒曼 |
[11:01] | The report on sara Tancredi? | 莎拉丹奎迪进展如何? |
[11:02] | She’s dead. I’m dealing with the body right now. | 她死了,我正在处理尸体 |
[11:07] | – You must be relieved that it’s over. – Yeah, | -都结束了,你一定松了一口气 -对 |
[11:09] | – Yeah, I gotta go, Bill. – One more thing, | -对,我得挂电话了,比尔 -还有一件事 |
[11:12] | confirmation, | 我要确认 |
[11:14] | I need a photo of the body before disposal. | 在你弃尸前,我需要尸体照片 |
[11:16] | Take one with your phone and send it to me, and I’ll… | 用你的手机照相寄给我�K |
[11:19] | Bill, not a good time right now, all right? | 比尔,现在不方便,好吗? |
[11:23] | Paul, take a breath… | 保罗,放轻松 |
[11:26] | …then take the picture. | 拍下照片 |
[11:28] | I’m waiting. | 我等你 |
[11:40] | “They traveled into a very dangerous place. | (北达科塔州,哈维) |
[11:41] | 他们来到一个非常危险的地带 | |
[11:43] | Now, Arvid knew that, but he held tightly onto the dragon’s leash anyway… | 阿维德深知危险 但他依旧紧紧抓住龙的疆绳 |
[11:47] | …as the creature ran into the ever-dark forest… | 这只龙冲进黑暗的森林里 |
[11:49] | …pulling the young boy behind him.” | 把这男孩拖在身后 |
[11:52] | Why didn’t he just let go of the leash? | 他为什么不放开疆绳? |
[11:55] | Well, because he loved the dragon. | 因为他喜欢这只龙 |
[11:58] | And when you love someone, you’ll do anything to hold onto them. | 当你爱某人的时候 你会不顾一切留住他们 |
[12:03] | Anything to keep them safe and happy. | 不顾一切保护他们,让他们快乐 |
[12:06] | Is that why we’re camping? | 所以我们才来露营? |
[12:09] | Yep, so we can all be together. | 对,这样我们就能在一起 |
[12:13] | I’m happy. | 我很快乐 |
[12:17] | You know, I’m happy too. | 我也很快乐 |
[12:26] | Here you go. | 你拿去看吧 |
[12:42] | Well, it’s all working out, huh? | 现在都没事了,对吧? |
[12:44] | Don’t say that. | 不要这么说 |
[12:59] | You know, this moment, right here, right now… | 你知道吗?此时此刻�K |
[13:04] | …it’s all worth it. | 一切都值得了 |
[13:09] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[13:12] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[13:18] | (堪萨斯州,垂比云) | |
[13:40] | Oh, that’s old. | 那是以前的照片 |
[13:41] | – The kids are bigger now. – Sorry, I was just… | -孩子已经长大了 -抱歉,我只是�K |
[13:44] | oh, getting bored out of your wits because you’ve been waiting so long. | 你等了太久所以无聊的发慌了 |
[13:48] | I’m really sorry about all this. | 很抱歉让你久等 |
[13:50] | We don’t get a whole bunch of homicides out here… | 本地很少发生凶杀案 |
[13:52] | …and we’re trying to play catch-up. Please, have a seat. | 我们要温习一下怎么办案 请坐 |
[13:58] | I’m real sorry about your friend. | 你朋友的死我很遗憾 |
[14:01] | It’s a sick world out there. | 现在的人真变态 |
[14:03] | Ain’t that the truth. | 你说得没错 |
[14:06] | – So you guys out here in Kansas together? – Yeah, that’s right. | -你们一起来堪萨斯州? -没错 |
[14:10] | Doing what? | 来做什么? |
[14:12] | Well, you know, just seeing the sights. | 来看看风景 |
[14:13] | You left Chicago to see the sights in Tribune, Kansas? | 你从芝加哥到堪萨斯州 垂比云来看风景? |
[14:16] | Last I checked, a man could go where he wanted. | 据我所知,人民有行动自由 |
[14:18] | – Mr. Bellick. – Brad. | -贝里克先生 -叫我布拉德 |
[14:22] | Brad. | 布拉德 |
[14:24] | I don’t really care what you were doing out here. | 布拉德 我不在乎你来这里的目的 |
[14:27] | We’re both in law enforcement. We can each sniff out a perp like a hot fart. | 我们都是执法人员 见到变态就像闻到臭屁一样 |
[14:31] | Pardon my French. | 抱歉我口出秽言 |
[14:34] | And we both know you’re not a criminal… | 我们都知道你不是罪犯 |
[14:37] | …so I don’t care if you boys were out here whooping it without your wives… | 我不在乎你们俩是否 背着妻子偷腥,或是�K |
[14:43] | …or going Brokeback. | 你们俩有奸情 |
[14:44] | What? | 什么? |
[14:46] | Hell, no. | 才不是 |
[14:47] | My point is, I don’t care what you were doing. | 我是想说我不在乎你们的目的 |
[14:50] | I just need to know where you were doing it and who you might’ve crossed paths with… | 我只想知道你们去过哪里 可能碰过了谁 |
[14:54] | …so I can find out who carved up Mr. Geary. | 我才能找出 杀死葛瑞先生的凶手 |
[15:02] | Geary and I got a lead that one of the Fox River Eight was in town. | 葛瑞和我得到线索 说福克斯河八人帮之一在此地 |
[15:08] | Which one? | 哪一个? |
[15:10] | – Theodore Bagwell. – The man who did those horrible things… | -西奥多包威 -那个对青少年做出 |
[15:13] | …to those teenagers? – That’s him. | -恐怖事情的人? -就是他 |
[15:15] | We’re gonna bring him in for the reward money but we couldn’t get a handle. | 我们打算抓他去领赏金 可是抓不到他 |
[15:19] | Geary and I split up, we figured we didn’t have a shot, but… | 葛瑞和我觉得不可能 便分道扬镖,不过�K |
[15:22] | – But what? – Well, after what happened… | -不过什么? -在发生这种事后 |
[15:24] | …I’m starting to think maybe Geary ran into old Bagwell after all. | 我觉得葛瑞 也许真的遇到包威了 |
[15:28] | Right here in Tribune? | 在垂比云? |
[15:32] | Now, Brad, do you think you could answer some questions… | 布拉德,你可以回答几个问题 |
[15:35] | …that might help us, you know, track down Theodore Bagwell? | 帮助我们找到 西奥多包威吗? |
[15:38] | I’d be indebted. | 我会很感激 |
[15:40] | I’ll do whatever I can to help nail that son of a bitch. | 我会尽全力帮忙抓到那个浑蛋 |
[15:44] | You think sara has this tape? | 你认为录音在莎拉手上? |
[15:46] | The government does. | 政府是这么想 |
[15:49] | I just saw her yesterday. If she does have anything… | 我昨天才碰过她 就算在她手上 |
[15:52] | …she doesn’t know. | 她自己也不知道 |
[15:53] | – Well, where is she now? – I don’t know. | -她现在人在哪? -我不知道 |
[15:57] | Any way you can get in touch with her? | 你有办法和她连络吗? |
[15:59] | – We bought cell phones. I could call her. – Please, please, please, bro. | -我们有买手机,我可以打电话给她 -拜托�K老哥 |
[16:03] | Call her from Panama, please. | 到巴拿马后再打给她,拜托 |
[16:05] | We got less than two hours. I gotta make the flight. | 剩下不到两小时 我一定要搭上飞机 |
[16:12] | What? | 怎么了? |
[16:18] | Run. Run! | 快跑! |
[16:27] | – Where’s this car you keep talking about? – It’s over the ridge. | -你说的车子在哪里? -在山丘后面 |
[16:30] | Give me that. You guys head for the car. | 把枪给我,你们上车去 |
[16:33] | Go! | 快点 |
[16:42] | Come on, come on! | 快点�K |
[16:51] | Come on! Go, go, go! | 动作快�K |
[16:54] | Pick up Dad! | 去接爸! |
[16:58] | Dad, get in! | 爸,上车 |
[17:03] | Come on, Dad! | 快来,爸! |
[17:14] | We made it! Son of a bitch, we made it! | 我们成功了!太好了 |
[17:24] | Linc. | 林克 |
[17:39] | Sucre, get us to a hospital. | 苏克,送我们去医院 |
[17:41] | – Out here? Where the hell am I gonna find…? – Just get us to a hospital, please! | -这地方怎么可能有�K? -快送我们去医院,拜托 |
[17:46] | Don’t worry, you’re gonna make it. | 别担心,你不会有事的 |
[17:49] | It’s bile. He got me clean through. | 这是胆汁,子弹射穿我的身体 |
[17:52] | You’re gonna be okay. Just hold on. | 你不会有事的,撑着点 |
[17:55] | Listen to me, both of you. | 你们两个,听我说 |
[18:00] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[18:02] | I wish I’d never left. | 我但愿我从未离开你们 |
[18:06] | Don’t talk. Just breathe, okay? | 不要说话,继续呼吸 |
[18:14] | Okay. So do you want a P.B. & B? | 好,你想吃花生酱香蕉三明治吗? |
[18:17] | Not really. My tummy hurts. | 不想,我的肚子痛 |
[18:23] | Where’s her knapsack? | 她的背包在哪里? |
[18:25] | Her what? | 什么? |
[18:27] | – Her knapsack. Her medicine’s in it. – I don’t know. I just grabbed her and ran. | -她的背包,里面有她的药 -我不知道,我抓住她就跑了 |
[18:31] | She needs that medicine. She can’t go two days without it. | 她需要吃药 两天没吃药会发作 |
[18:34] | Okay, I know. I’m her father, all right? | 我知道,我是她父亲,好吗? |
[18:38] | Where is it? | 在哪里? |
[18:39] | Baby, baby. Look, look, calm down. What are you looking for? | 宝贝,冷静点 你要找什么? |
[18:42] | Just tell me what it is and I’ll go ahead and get it, okay? | 告诉我你要什么 我就去买,好吗? |
[18:45] | Her prescription. | 她的处方 |
[18:48] | It’s a backup. I keep an extra, in case. | 这是备用处方,我留着以防万一 |
[18:51] | Okay, okay. | 好�K |
[18:53] | So all I need to do is find a pharmacy. | 我只要去找家药房 |
[19:02] | Don’t worry. | 不要担心 |
[19:05] | Hey, looks like we’re going on a ride, sweet pea. | 看来我们要去兜风了,宝贝 |
[19:08] | If we nail Bagwell, he might still have some of Geary’s things on him… | 如果抓到包威 他手上可能还有葛瑞的东西 |
[19:11] | …like his backpack, which has his personal stuff in it. | 像是背包 里面有他的私人物品 |
[19:14] | I know his wife would love to have it. | 我想他妻子会想收到那些东西 |
[19:17] | If we find Bagwell… | 如果抓到包威 |
[19:18] | …give it to her personally. – Thanks. | -你可以亲自交给她 -谢谢 |
[19:20] | It’s the least I can do considering how you’re helping me out. | 你协助办案 这是我起码能做的 |
[19:23] | Although some of the guys on the force are concerned about… | 不过有些警员有点担心�K |
[19:26] | – What are they concerned about? – Oh, nothing. | -他们担心什么? -没什么 |
[19:30] | You know what? Why don’t you tell me what you know? | 这样吧 不如告诉我你的所知吧 |
[19:33] | We’ll track down Bagwell, get Geary’s effects to his family. | 我们找到包威 把葛瑞的物品交给他的家人 |
[19:36] | I’ll make sure everybody involved knows your help was invaluable. | 我会让所有人知道 你是最大功臣 |
[19:39] | I’ll even recommend that you get most of, if not all of that reward money. | 我会建议让你得到 就算不是所有,也是大部份的赏金 |
[19:43] | Well, what is it exactly that the guys on the force were concerned about? | 那些警员到底 对什么事不放心? |
[19:49] | Some of them thought you weren’t being totally upfront about your injury. | 有些人认为 你对你的头伤有所隐瞒 |
[19:53] | I mean, to be fair, it does seem a little off that you didn’t see the guy… | 老实说,你没看到打中你额头的人 |
[19:57] | …who hit you smack-dab on the forehead. | 这件事的确有点奇怪 |
[20:04] | You got me. | 被你猜中了 |
[20:07] | Geary and me had a little dust-up over how to go about finding Bagwell. | 葛瑞和我对于 抓包威的方式有点歧见 |
[20:11] | It got physical and he hit me. | 我们发生肢体冲突,他打我 |
[20:14] | The two of us, we fought like brothers. I didn’t wanna rat him out to the cops. | 我们常像兄弟一样打架 我不想害他被警察抓 |
[20:20] | After the fight, we split up. | 争执后我们就分开 |
[20:23] | And then… | 然后�K |
[20:28] | Well, you know what happened to him. | 你也知道他最后怎么了 |
[20:31] | I just wish to hell we’d never fought, you know. | 我真希望我们没有打架 |
[20:34] | Maybe then, he’d still be… | 也许他现在就不会�K |
[20:38] | Brad, you can’t blame yourself. | 布拉德,不要责怪自己 |
[20:43] | Why don’t we refocus our energy on finding the man who killed your friend? | 我们何不把精力专注在 找出杀死你朋友的凶手? |
[20:51] | That’s what Roy would’ve wanted. | 罗伊也会这么希望 |
[20:56] | (欢迎莅临哈维) | |
[21:07] | (药局) | |
[21:12] | Where you at, baby? | 快点,宝贝 |
[21:16] | Insurance card? | 保险卡? |
[21:18] | No, I don’t have insurance. | 我没有保险 |
[21:20] | You’re paying for dexamethasone without insurance? | 你不用保险 要买醋酸地塞米松片? |
[21:23] | You got Medicaid, Medicare or something? | 你有健保之类的吗? |
[21:27] | Nope. I’ll just pay cash. | 没有,我付现金 |
[21:29] | It’s 125. | 要125元 |
[21:37] | (逃犯与家人依然在逃) | |
[21:43] | Excuse me. | 不好意思�K |
[21:46] | Excuse me? | 小姐? |
[21:49] | Oh, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[22:01] | I’m sorry I don’t have anything smaller. | 抱歉,我没有小额的钞票 |
[22:06] | I have to go to the back to get change for a hundred. | 我得去后面换零钱 |
[22:08] | So I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[22:23] | – Right there, hospital! – I see it, I see it. | -那里有医院 -我看到了 |
[22:25] | – Just get us there. – No, you’ll be caught. | -送我们过去 -不,你们会被抓 |
[22:27] | Then we’ll be caught. | 那就被抓吧 |
[22:30] | I’m not gonna let you die. | 我不会让你死的 |
[22:32] | Then listen to me. | 听我说 |
[22:34] | You find sara Tancredi. | 找到莎拉丹奎迪 |
[22:37] | She can end this. | 她可以解决一切 |
[22:40] | It’s up to you now. | 现在就靠你们了 |
[22:54] | Yeah, I want an alarm out on a dark blue sedan, license AE 9268. | 我要通报,注意一台深蓝色轿车 车牌AE9268 |
[22:58] | Forty miles southeast of Las Cruces. | 位置在拉斯克鲁塞斯 东南方40里处 |
[23:01] | Do it now. | 立刻去办 |
[23:06] | Oh, come on. | 真是的 |
[23:09] | What? | 干嘛? |
[23:13] | What hospital? | 什么医院? |
[23:21] | Came in with a bad GsW. Docs called us in. | 他严重枪伤被送来 医生通知我们 |
[23:25] | He’s in here. | 他在里面 |
[23:27] | We ran his name. | 我们查过他的名字 |
[23:29] | Came back with two federal drug-smuggling warrants out on him. | 他因为走私毒品 被联邦调查局双重通缉 |
[23:33] | Heard you wanted to talk to me. | 听说你想找我谈 |
[23:39] | I got some information the feds want. | 我有调查局想要的资讯 |
[23:43] | About Michael scofield. | 是关于迈克斯科菲尔德的 |
[23:49] | Like where he’s catching a ride. | 我知道他搭飞机的地点 |
[23:51] | And where would that be? | 在哪里? |
[23:54] | It’s not just the where, but the when. | 不只是地点,还有时间 |
[24:00] | That when is coming up soon. | 时间马上就快到了 |
[24:04] | But I wanna cut a deal first. | 可是我要先谈好交换条件 |
[24:09] | Give us a minute? | 让我俩谈谈好吗? |
[24:21] | Anything you wanna say? | 你有话要说吗? |
[24:25] | One day. | 一天 |
[24:28] | That’s all we had. | 我们只相处了一天 |
[24:54] | Back then, when things were at their worst… | 以前,在最苦的时候 |
[25:00] | …there were days I thought I’d never see the sun again. | 我曾以为 我再也不会见到天日 |
[25:04] | But he saved my life. | 但他救了我一命 |
[25:11] | Just wish he could’ve let us be a part of his. | 我只希望当初他让我们 成为他生活中的一份子 |
[25:19] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[25:30] | I’ll tell him. | 我会告诉他 |
[25:37] | Here’s the deal. | 条件如下 |
[25:38] | All charges dropped, government picks up medical costs… | 所有罪名撤销 政府会付医药费 |
[25:41] | …until you’re fit to be deported. | 直到你的状况可以出境为止 |
[25:43] | All contingent upon your information being accurate. | 你的资讯要正确 条件才会生效 |
[25:48] | Where’s scofield? | 斯科菲尔德在哪里? |
[25:50] | No deportation. I want citizenship. | 驱逐出境不行,我要公民权 |
[25:55] | Citizenship? | 公民权? |
[25:57] | A little incentive, and I want it in writing. | 算是给我的奖励,我要白纸黑字 |
[26:01] | Oh, I’m so tired of playing games. | 我厌倦玩游戏了 |
[26:04] | Well, start typing. | 那就开始打文件吧 |
[26:12] | No external pacemaker. | 关闭体外心律调节器 |
[26:15] | Hey, this is a good one. No morphine drip. | 这个精采,关闭止痛药点滴 |
[26:19] | – What are you doing? – FBI. Out, out, out. | -你在做什么? -调查局,出去�K |
[26:23] | – What the hell are you doing? – Giving you a little incentive. | -你到底想做什么? -给我一点奖励 |
[26:27] | Come on. Come on, you son of a… | 快打开,你这个�K |
[26:30] | And they found nothing? | 什么都没找到? |
[26:32] | Okay, thanks. | 好,谢谢 |
[26:35] | Well, your instincts are great, Brad. | 布拉德,你的直觉很准确 |
[26:36] | But the precinct actually sent a unit over to Hollander’s house today. | 辖区今天的确有派人 到贺兰德家一趟 |
[26:40] | An anonymous caller said they saw an intruder but no one was there. | 有匿名通报说有人闯入 可是里面没有人 |
[26:43] | Damn it. | 可恶 |
[26:45] | If you knew about Bagwell and Hollander… | 如果你知道 包威和贺兰德的事 |
[26:47] | …why didn’t you just head over there yourself? | 你为何没有自己去瞧瞧? |
[26:49] | Oh, we couldn’t find the house. | 我们找不到房子 |
[26:52] | Really? It’s listed. | 真的?她的住址有登记 |
[27:01] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[27:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:13] | Everything okay? | 一切都还好吧? |
[27:16] | Yeah, yeah, everything’s fine. | 很好,没事 |
[27:20] | You ever been to the Fauntleroy Hotel? It’s about 15 minutes from here. | 布拉德,你去过芳勒瑞旅馆吗? 离这里大约15分钟车程 |
[27:24] | – Never heard of it. – Well, that’s strange. | -我没听过这地方 -那就奇怪了 |
[27:27] | Because they found this receipt in Geary’s hotel room. | 因为警方在葛瑞的旅馆房间里 找到这张收据 |
[27:30] | It’s from your credit card. | 是你的信用卡 |
[27:31] | (铭谢惠顾) | |
[27:35] | I don’t know how that got there. | 我不知道怎么会这样 |
[27:42] | I think you’re being evasive. | 我认为你知情不报 |
[27:45] | – You should tell me the truth, Mr. Bellick. – What happened to “Brad”? | -请你告诉我真相,贝里克先生 -怎么不叫我布拉德了? |
[27:50] | About seven years ago, I got my first homicide case. | 七年前,我第一次承办凶杀案 |
[27:53] | A woman. Pretty. She was brutally attacked. | 一名美丽的女子 她被打得很惨 |
[27:55] | Animal boyfriend left her for dead. | 被她狠心的男友丢下等死 |
[27:57] | But she was still breathing, barely. | 但当时她尚有一口气在 |
[28:00] | But she punched into her cell phone… | 但她把凶手的电话 |
[28:03] | …the killer’s number, so she solved the crime for us. | 输入自己的手机 她替我们破了案 |
[28:07] | When we found the receipt, Brad, it was in Geary’s hand… | 布拉德,我们找到收据时 葛瑞手握着它 |
[28:10] | …his finger pointing to your name. With his last ounce of strength… | 手指着你的名字 他用最后一口气 |
[28:13] | …he told us you killed him. – Okay, listen. | -告诉我们凶手是你 -好吧,听着 |
[28:15] | Geary and I found Bagwell in Hollander’s house. | 葛瑞和我 在贺兰德家找到包威 |
[28:18] | We roughed him up until he told us where he’d hid the 5 million bucks… | 我们折磨他,逼他说出 他在犹他州挖出的五百万元 |
[28:22] | …we knew he’d dug up in Utah. | 藏匿的地点 |
[28:24] | When we found the money, Geary double-crossed me… | 找到钱之后,葛瑞背叛我 |
[28:26] | …he hit me in the head and took the cash. | 他揍我的头,把钱独吞 |
[28:28] | I had nothing to do with Geary’s death. You hear what I’m saying? | 葛瑞的死和我无关 你有听到吗? |
[28:32] | I’m the victim here, not that son of a bitch. | 我才是受害者,不是那个浑蛋 |
[28:45] | Oh, come on, come on, come on. | 快点�K |
[28:48] | Where you at, baby? | 你在做什么,宝贝? |
[28:55] | Hey, could you hurry it up? | 可以快一点吗? |
[28:58] | It’s just it’s getting really late and I gotta get home. | 时间不早了,我得回家 |
[29:07] | And that’s 20, 40, 50 and 20 is 70. | 这里有20、40、50 加20,共70元 |
[29:13] | One, two, three, four, five is 75. | 加上1、2、3、4、5 共75元 |
[29:21] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[29:23] | (营业中) | |
[29:34] | You gotta be kidding me. | 不要开玩笑了 |
[29:45] | Ma’am. | 女士 |
[29:48] | Afternoon, officer. | 午安,警官 |
[29:50] | Do you have any ID with you? | 你有带证件吗? |
[29:53] | No, I walked over here, so I didn’t carry anything with me. | 没有,我走路来这里 所以身上没有证件 |
[29:57] | Did you? Where’d you walk from? | 真的?你从哪里走来? |
[30:00] | Is there a problem, officer? | 有问题吗,警官? |
[30:02] | There’s only a problem if you make one, Miss Franklin. | 问题是自找的,富兰克林太太 |
[30:06] | You want to tell us where your husband is? | 告诉我们你丈夫在哪好吗? |
[30:10] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[30:12] | Place your hands behind your back, please, ma’am. | 请把手放到背后,女士 |
[30:26] | Oh, baby, I’m so sorry. | 宝贝,我对不起你 |
[30:44] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[30:48] | Where is Mommy? | 妈妈在哪里? |
[30:52] | Mommy is gonna meet us later, okay? | 妈妈晚点会来找我们,好吗? |
[31:02] | – Yes? – Where’s the photo? | -什么事? -照片在哪? |
[31:05] | Bill, there was a tactical error. | 比尔,发生技术性失误 |
[31:07] | I don’t want terminology from the Cover Your Ass Handbook, Paul. | 我不想听什么 推卸责任的术语,保罗 |
[31:11] | – What happened? – There were unforeseen circumstances. | -怎么回事? -发生无法预料的状况 |
[31:14] | – Things that could not be predicted. – Where’s sara? | -我没料到会发生这种事 -莎拉在哪里? |
[31:19] | She’s gone, isn’t she? | 她跑掉了,对吧? |
[31:25] | Yes. She got away. | 对,她逃走了 |
[31:27] | But there is no way that she… | 不过她不可能�K |
[31:30] | Bill? | 比尔? |
[32:44] | I’m not gonna let you die. | 我不会让你死的 |
[32:50] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[32:54] | You know that, don’t you? | 你应该知道吧? |
[33:11] | Too many. | 太多人了 |
[33:14] | Too many people died because I wanted you to be free. | 太多人因为 我要你重获自由而死了 |
[33:18] | You couldn’t have known, Michael. | 迈克,你当初料想不到 |
[33:21] | You couldn’t have known it would’ve ended up like this. | 你事先不可能 知道会有这种下场 |
[33:24] | But it did. | 可是还是发生了 |
[33:28] | They wanted him. | 他们要他的命 |
[33:31] | They wanted him in the ground… | 要他没命 |
[33:34] | …and they got their wish. | 现在他们达成目标了 |
[33:37] | This thing’s not gonna end here, Michael. | 他们会继续追杀我们,迈克 |
[33:41] | – I know. – It’s gonna keep spreading. | -我知道 -事态会不断扩大 |
[33:46] | Their hands are gonna get more and more bloody. | 他们的手会沾满更多鲜血 |
[33:49] | The question is… | 重点是鲜血 |
[33:51] | …is the blood on their hands or ours? | 在他们手上 还是我们手上? |
[34:02] | I’m sorry, guys. | 抱歉,两位 |
[34:05] | We gotta go. | 我们得走了 |
[34:25] | Get back on with border patrol. Call the Navy Reserve Air station in Dallas. | 通知边境巡逻队 通知达拉斯的海空军基地 |
[34:29] | They’ve got planes on alert. | 他们有待命的飞机 |
[34:31] | We need an intercept of a white single-engine A-36 Beech… | 拦截一架白色单引擎 A36型小飞机 |
[34:33] | …heading toward the border. | 正飞往边境 |
[34:35] | Call Mexico. Get clearance for an international pursuit. | 通知墨西哥 取得国际追捕权 |
[34:38] | Tell them if they’ve gotta take the plane down, just do it. | 告诉他们如果得打下飞机 就动手吧 |
[35:25] | Come on, guys. | 来吧,各位 |
[35:28] | Guys, come on. | 快点啊,两位 |
[35:29] | Come on, guys. | 来吧,你们两个 |
[35:33] | What? | 怎么了? |
[35:37] | We’re staying. | 我们要留下 |
[35:44] | Michael, this is what we’ve been waiting for. | 迈克,这是我们梦寐以求的时刻 |
[35:48] | Maybe we’ll see you down there somewhere. | 我们以后再见吧 |
[35:51] | I can’t talk you out of this one, can I? | 我无法说服你,对吧? |
[36:01] | Oh, I hope so. | 我也希望能再见 |
[36:04] | Be good. | 保重 |
[36:06] | Thank you, Michael. Thank you for everything. | 谢谢你,迈克 这一切都要感谢你 |
[36:15] | – You take care of him, all right? – I will. | -要照顾他好吗? -我会的 |
[36:18] | Fly safe, papi. | 祝一路平安,老哥 |
[36:23] | Give them hell. | 给他们好看 |
[36:43] | – Panama would’ve been good. – Are you ready for this? | -去巴拿马应该不错 -你准备好了吗? |
[36:46] | – Been waiting years. – Good to hear it. | -我等待多年了 -很高兴你这么说 |
[36:49] | Because today’s the day we stop running. | 因为今天就是我们 结束逃亡的日子 |
[37:08] | – What now? – We go back to the car… | -下一步要做什么? -回到车上 |
[37:10] | …drive to a border town, find a cell phone signal… | 开车到边境小镇 找有手机讯号的地方 |
[37:14] | …and call sara. | 打电话给莎拉 |
[37:28] | Where the hell are those jets? | 战斗机怎么还没来? |
[37:41] | – You hear that? – Yeah. | -你有听到吗? -有 |
[37:47] | Pull over. | 停车 |
[38:00] | They’re going after sucre. | 他们要去追苏克 |
[38:03] | They’re gonna take him down. | 他们会把他击落 |
[38:06] | – How’d they find out? – I don’t know. | -他们是怎么发现的? -不知道 |
[38:13] | Michael. | 迈克 |
[38:46] | What the hell is going on? | 告诉我到底怎么回事? |
[38:47] | If you could arrest me you would have already. | 如果有办法,你早就逮捕我了 |
[38:49] | – I’m out of here. – Not really an option for you. | -我要离开这里 -这由不得你 |
[38:52] | What’ve you got? A receipt? He left it in his pocket. A fight? Big deal. | 就凭一张收据?是他放在口袋的 打架?有什么大不了的 |
[38:55] | I got 10 pals in Chicago who’ll tell you Geary and I threw down once a month. | 我在芝加哥的一群朋友可以作证 葛瑞和我打架是家常便饭 |
[38:59] | You’re right. Any of those things on their own, probably not enough. | 你说得对 光凭这些证据也许不够 |
[39:03] | But when you add this. | 不过如果加上这证据 |
[39:05] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么? |
[39:07] | You left a message for Mr. Geary. | 你给葛瑞先生的留言 |
[39:11] | You thieving son of a bitch, | 你这个偷窃的浑蛋 |
[39:13] | You better get down on your knees and pray to God that I don’t find you, | 你最好跪下 向天祈祷让我找不到你 |
[39:16] | Because if I do, mark my words, I’m gonna gut you bow to stern, | 因为如果被我找到,听好了 我会让你死得很难看 |
[39:24] | You wanna hear it again? | 还想再听一次吗? |
[39:28] | Now, at this juncture, Brad… | 布拉德,到了这关头 |
[39:29] | …things will go a whole lot easier for you if you admit to the crime. | 如果你认罪,你会轻松许多 |
[39:33] | Now, you listen to me, you manipulative little bitch. | 给我听好 你这个奸诈的小贱人 |
[39:38] | I did not kill Roy Geary! You understand what I’m telling you? | 我没有杀罗伊葛瑞 你听懂了吗? |
[39:41] | Bagwell set me up! Get your hands off of me! | 是包威陷害我,手放开 |
[39:44] | You are under arrest for the murder of Roy William Geary. | 你以谋杀 罗伊葛瑞的罪名被逮捕 |
[39:47] | You have a right to remain silent. Anything you say… | 你有权保持沉默 你说的一切 |
[39:50] | …can be used against you. You have the right to a lawyer… | 将成为呈堂证供 你有权聘请律师 |
[39:53] | …and to have him present. If you cannot hire a lawyer… | 并陪同你接受侦讯 如果你负担不起律师 |
[39:56] | …the court will appoint one for you. | 法院会指派给你 |
[40:08] | President Reynolds’ office, | 雷诺兹总统办公室 |
[40:09] | This is Agent Paul Kellerman. | 我是保罗凯勒曼探员 |
[40:10] | I need to speak with the president right now, please. | 我有事找总统谈,麻烦你 |
[40:13] | I’m sorry, this administration isn’t familiar with an Agent Kellerman, | 很抱歉,本单位 并不熟悉凯勒曼探员 |
[40:16] | June, it’s me. I need to speak with Caroline now. | 琼,是我 我现在要找卡洛琳 |
[40:21] | If you don’t put me through… | 如果你不帮我接过去 |
[40:23] | …I’ll make certain the president knows that you did not allow me… | 我会告诉总统是你阻止我 |
[40:26] | …to provide her with some very important information. Now. | 提供重要资讯给她,快点 |
[40:30] | I’m sorry, this administration isn’t familiar with an Agent… | 很抱歉,本单位并不熟悉�K |
[40:46] | Please leave a message after the tone, | 请在哔声后留言 |
[40:49] | Bill, don’t do this. | 比尔,不要这么做 |
[40:51] | I’ve dedicated my life to this country, To caroline, | 我的人生都奉献给国家 给卡洛琳 |
[40:55] | Everything I have, I give, | 我付出了我的一切 |
[40:57] | Every photo. Every file. Get rid of it all. | 处理掉所有照片、档案 |
[41:01] | – Make him a ghost. – I’ve been a perfect soldier, | -让他消失 -我是个完美的士兵 |
[41:04] | I’ve never asked anything of you ever, | 我对你们一直是无所求 |
[41:07] | But I’m asking now, | 但现在我求你 |
[41:10] | Bill, don’t do this, | 比尔,不要这么做 |
[41:17] | – I don’t see him. – Trust me, we haven’t lost him yet. | -我没看见他了 -相信我,他一定还跟着我们 |
[41:30] | Linc, stop the car. | 林克,停车 |
[41:32] | – What? – We gotta stop the car. | -什么? -我们得停车 |
[41:42] | That’s a radio tower over there. | 那里有座广播塔 |
[41:44] | It must be picking up some kind of analog signal. | 它一定是接收到某种类比讯号 |
[41:47] | We gotta get closer. Turn around. | 我们得靠近一点,回头 |
[41:51] | – What about your friend back there? – Lf we’re gonna go down… | -你后面的朋友怎么办? -如果要死�K |
[41:54] | …might as well go down swinging. | 也要死得轰轰烈烈 |
[42:06] | All right. | 好 |
[42:08] | Come on, come on, come on. | 加油�K |
[42:10] | (连线中) | |
[42:14] | We are in business. It’s going through. | 成功了,电话接通了 |
[42:18] | All right. | 很好 |
[42:19] | Come on, sara, pick up. Pick up, pick up, pick up. | 莎拉,快接电话�K |
[42:46] | Sara. | 莎拉 |
[43:10] | Hello? | 哈��? |
[43:12] | Hello, Michael? | 迈克? |
[43:14] | Michael? | 迈克? |
[43:16] | Michael? | 迈克? |