时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:15] | You got do something,my brother is innocent. | 你得想想办法 我弟弟是无辜的 |
[01:17] | He’s an American citizen. | 他可是美国公民啊 |
[01:18] | Look,there’s nothing I can do about that. | 对此我也无能为力 |
[01:20] | Of course there is | 你当然能 |
[01:20] | back at the crime scene,that’ll prove | 再去犯罪现场看看 定能证实清白 |
[01:21] | Look,I’m a night clerk,okay? | 你看 我不过是个夜间办事员而已 |
[01:23] | If you want someone who can really do something, | 你若真想解决问题 |
[01:24] | you’re gonna have to wait for the consul | 最好等领事来 |
[01:25] | he gets in in the morning. | 他早上才上班 |
[01:28] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[01:30] | That ain’t gonna cut it. | 那我自己来搞定 |
[01:33] | Your brother, | 你兄弟 |
[01:34] | where do they have him incarcerated? | 关在哪个监狱? |
[01:37] | Sona. | 索纳监狱 |
[01:39] | What? | 怎么了? |
[01:42] | The worst of the worst are there, | 那里关的都是最穷凶极恶的罪犯 |
[01:45] | men no other prison will take. | 别的监狱都不收 |
[01:53] | They rioted so badly a year ago, | 一年前 他们野蛮暴动过 |
[01:56] | the guards pulled out, | 守卫都撤了出来 |
[01:58] | just left them to themselves. | 留下他们自生自灭 |
[02:00] | A thousand thieves,rapists,murderers. | 成千上万的小偷 强奸犯 杀人犯 |
[02:13] | The government just stays back, | 政府干脆退避三舍 |
[02:16] | keeps the perimeter. | 保持他们的原样 |
[02:27] | To them,Sona’s a one-way street. | 都说那是”单行道” |
[02:30] | What goes in | 只有进 |
[02:33] | never comes out | 没有出 |
[02:35] | unless it’s dead. | 除非死了 |
[03:29] | Somebody didn’t do their due diligence on this guy, | 此人未证实有罪 |
[03:31] | and we need him moved to a facility that’s a little | 我们要求将他转移至更 |
[03:33] | more moderate. | 适合的机构 |
[03:34] | All right? | 行吗? |
[03:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[03:38] | All right,the good news is as of yesterday | 是这样的 好消息是 |
[03:39] | you’re a free man. | 从昨天起 你重获自由了 |
[03:40] | You got nothing to worry about. | 你无需再担心什么了 |
[03:42] | Just my brother. | 我担心我弟弟 |
[03:43] | Right. Well,that’s a heck of a story,you two. | 好吧 你们俩的事迹传得很神 |
[03:46] | That made the news even down here. | 消息甚至传到了这 |
[03:48] | And I understand you have a son as well? | 我听说你还有个儿子 |
[03:50] | -Yeah. Uh-huh. -LJ Lincoln Jr.? | -没错 -叫LJ 小林肯? |
[03:52] | He must be ecstatic about your exoneration. | 他得知你恢复清白身 一定很兴奋 |
[03:53] | Still trying to reach him. | 还没联系上他 |
[03:55] | Well,hey,tell us where he is. | 你可以告诉我们他在哪里 |
[03:58] | -We’ll send -Let me handle that. | -我们派人去 -我自己能搞定 |
[03:59] | Let’s just focus on Michael. | 让我们还是先关注迈克吧 |
[04:01] | Okay,well,good news is is that much | 好的 好消息是 |
[04:03] | of what you’re saying is checking out at the crime scene. | 你所说的一切与犯罪现场吻合 |
[04:06] | The victim did have a service revolver | 被害人的确有一把特工专用左轮手枪 |
[04:08] | with U.S. government numbers on it. | 上面刻有政府编号 |
[04:10] | And if a weapon was found,then that lends | 凶器既然已经发现 |
[04:12] | real credence to self-defense as a motive. | 那么对自卫一说提供了有利物证 |
[04:15] | Great. | 很好 |
[04:16] | They,uh,find anything else? | 他们有没有发现别的? |
[04:18] | -Like what? -A bag. | -比如说哪方面? -包 |
[04:20] | What was in it? | 里面有什么? |
[04:21] | A little money. | 有些钱吧 |
[04:23] | No,sorry. | 没有发现 不好意思 |
[04:24] | Of course they didn’t. | 没关系 |
[04:26] | Yeah,well,whatever the case, | 不管发生什么情况 |
[04:27] | regarding your brother,I have managed | 对于你兄弟而言 |
[04:29] | to make a little headway. | 我都会设法做些改变 |
[04:30] | I arranged for a transfer | 我已作出了安排 |
[04:31] | for your brother to another facility, | 把你兄弟转移到别的地方 |
[04:33] | effective tomorrow. | 明天就能生效 |
[04:34] | It’s a lot safer, | 那里要安全 |
[04:35] | -it’s a lot cleaner. -Great. | -干净得多 -很好 |
[04:37] | And if this is stacking up like I think it is, | 如我所想那样 会有足够的证据 |
[04:40] | I’d be pretty confident the charges will be dropped. | 我有十足的把握 所有控告都会撤销 |
[04:43] | He’d be free? | 他会无罪释放? |
[04:45] | Well,he’d still face charges in the U.S. | 可能还要面对美国方面的指控 |
[04:47] | But out of there? | 但那是出狱以后的事了? |
[04:49] | Yes. | 没错 |
[05:41] | Is there is there a mess hall here? | 这里有 有集体食堂吗? |
[05:43] | Mess hall? | 集体食堂? |
[05:45] | And some water. | 还要点水 |
[05:47] | I’m dying of thirst. Please. | 求求你 我快渴死了 |
[05:48] | Please. | 求求你了 |
[05:51] | There’s some water. | 这里倒是有些水 |
[05:56] | Bite me. | 去死吧 |
[06:00] | What’d you say? | 你说什么? |
[06:01] | I didn’t say nothing. | 我什么也没说 |
[06:05] | Drink it. | 喝了它 |
[06:07] | You hear me? | 听见没有 |
[06:08] | Drink | 喝了它 |
[06:28] | Hey,get used to it,man. | 伙计 这里就是这样的 |
[06:31] | I haven’t eaten for days. | 我也好几天没吃东西了 |
[06:34] | Come on. | 起来 |
[07:38] | How are you doing? | 你还好吧? |
[07:39] | What do you want,Alex? | 阿历克斯 你想怎样? |
[07:40] | You’re so clever like planting the drugs on the boat. | 你太聪敏了 居然想出在船上放毒品栽赃 |
[07:44] | That’s a big irony. | 这太嘲讽了 |
[07:45] | Lawman in jail. | 关在监狱里的罗曼 |
[07:47] | You are exactly where you belong. | 你现在罪有应得了 |
[07:49] | No,that’s where you’re wrong. | 不 这就是你错误的地方 |
[07:50] | And that’s where you’re gonna help me. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[07:52] | I will have a court date one of these days, | 这几天我就要接受庭审了 |
[07:53] | and you will be there on the stand. | 你到时也会出庭 |
[07:55] | And you will tell the truth that you planted this | 你会告诉大家事实你计划了这一切 |
[07:57] | and you set this up,and I’m gonna go home. | 你设计栽赃 我就可以回家了 |
[08:00] | That’s funny,I could have sworn you set this up. | 这太嘲讽了 我对天发誓是你设的局 |
[08:06] | I set this up? I’m in here. | 我设的局? 我被关在这儿 |
[08:08] | What does the Company want with me? | 幕后者到底对我有何企图? |
[08:10] | Why Panama? | 为什么挑选巴拿马? |
[08:11] | What,you think I know what they wanted? | 你觉得我这样子像知道这一切吗? |
[08:13] | They had me. | 我受他们控制 |
[08:16] | I did what they asked me to do | 听命于他们 |
[08:17] | arrest you in Panama | 在巴拿马逮捕你 |
[08:19] | hand you over. | 并移送回来 |
[08:21] | That’s it. That’s,that’s | 这 这一切 |
[08:25] | That’s old news,huh? | 这一切现在听来都是旧事了 |
[08:28] | This is the first day of the rest of our lives. | 从今天开始 我们重新回归正途 |
[08:30] | How about we work together,you know? | 不如我们联手 怎样? |
[08:32] | Help each other out. | 互相帮助 一起逃出去 |
[08:34] | Except every time I look at you, | 但我每次看到你 |
[08:36] | all I can see is the man who killed my father. | 就想起那个杀了我父亲的凶手 |
[08:41] | You’re on your own. | 你自谋生路吧 |
[08:52] | My husband Bring him out | 把我老公带出来 |
[08:55] | I know he was killed last night | 我知道他昨天被杀了 |
[08:57] | Someone called | 有人给我打电话了 |
[08:58] | Bring my husbang out now | 把我老公带出来 |
[09:08] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[09:15] | Sign here to say that once inside, | 在这里登记 进去后 |
[09:17] | you’re on your own by the law, | 根据我国法律 就你自己负责了 |
[09:18] | that you’re not protected by the military in case of an assault. | 任何意外都不受军方或者法律保护 |
[09:21] | And any attempt to assist an inmate trying to escape | 任何协助在押犯逃跑的企图 |
[09:23] | will be met with a lethal response. | 都以死罪论处 |
[09:25] | Wouldn’t dream of it. | 想都没有想过 |
[09:42] | So | 怎样 |
[09:44] | So | 不怎样 |
[09:46] | Feel like I’m on the wrong side. | 感觉我站错边了 |
[09:49] | You’re on the right side. | 你在你该在的地方 |
[09:51] | You’re not. | 可你不在 |
[09:52] | Gonna break me out? | 要帮我越狱? |
[09:54] | Too tiring. All that running. | 一路亡命太辛苦了 |
[09:57] | Yeah,well,maybe you should have lost the cowboy boots. | 或许你已经把逃亡靴给丢了 |
[09:59] | You scared? | 你害怕了? |
[10:04] | -I’m getting you out of here,man. -Linc. | -我现在就要把你救出来 -林肯 |
[10:07] | Listen,the Consulate’s arranged to transfer you to a | 听着 上头准备把你转移到安全的地方 |
[10:09] | safer facility until the trial which is about a month. | 大约一个月后 你就有重获自由的机会 |
[10:12] | They say you got a good shot of walking out of here a free man. | 他们说你有很大机会无罪释放 |
[10:16] | When’s the transfer? | 什么时候转移? |
[10:17] | Tomorrow. | 明天 |
[10:18] | Just just hold on,man,one more day. | 再等等 多等一天 |
[10:21] | You know,I keep waiting for you to mention a certain someone. | 希望你能快点找到她的消息 |
[10:26] | I don’t know where she is,man. | 兄弟 我不知道她在哪 |
[10:29] | Well,you got to find her. | 你得找到她 |
[10:30] | I will. | 我会的 |
[10:31] | She’s important to me,Linc. | 林肯 这对我很重要 |
[10:36] | If anything happens to Sara | 要是莎拉发生了什么事 |
[10:41] | It’s going to be fine,man. | 一切都会好的 兄弟 |
[10:44] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[10:47] | I’ll see you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[10:51] | All right? | 好吗? |
[11:15] | American,right? | 你是美国人 对吧? |
[11:17] | I love America. | 我热爱美国 |
[11:18] | NBA. Tracy McGrady shooting the ball in the hoop from downtown. | NBA 特雷西・麦迪的神奇表现 |
[11:22] | Whatever you’re selling,I’m not buying. | 不管你想推销什么 我都不感兴趣 |
[11:23] | Selling? | 推销? |
[11:25] | I just want to talk basketball. | 我只是想跟你说说篮球 |
[11:27] | Who’s your team? | 你喜欢哪个球队? |
[11:32] | Let’s go,blanco. | 小子 跟我们走 |
[11:33] | Orientation. | 带你熟悉下环境 |
[11:34] | I’m not interested. | 我没兴趣 |
[11:35] | It’s not for you to decide. | 没你选的份 |
[11:45] | Guards say I have to be out in 15 minutes. | 守卫说我得在15分钟后离开 |
[11:56] | Bring them in. | 把他们带进来 |
[12:15] | Well,I hope they haven’t been treating you too poorly. | 我真希望他们没让你们吃什么苦头 |
[12:17] | I should hear of it if you have. | 如果有的话 我应该有所耳闻了 |
[12:20] | I think as you can tell,Sona is unlike any other place in the world. | 我想你们能看出这地方与众不同 |
[12:23] | Huh? Since the riots of last year,they left us here to rot. | 那帮守卫去年仓皇而逃 |
[12:26] | They figured we would just destroy ourselves, | 他们认为我们会内耗而亡 |
[12:28] | but instead,we’ve thrived. | 恰恰相反 我们队伍更壮大了 |
[12:29] | With the canal,Panama is now | 借助于巴拿马运河 |
[12:32] | a breeding ground for international crime. | 巴拿马现在成了全球罪犯的孵化基地 |
[12:34] | 27 different nationalities we have here. | 我们这的人来自27个不同国家 |
[12:37] | But not one gang. | 但不是一个帮派的 |
[12:39] | Not one racially-motivated incident. | 没有一起种族歧视案例 |
[12:43] | It’s just me. | 这都归功于我 |
[12:46] | Egalitarianism | 平等主义 |
[12:49] | I believe is the word. | 这是我的信仰 |
[12:51] | Huh? Did I get that right? | 你不同意吗? |
[12:54] | Right as rain. | 你说是就是了 |
[12:57] | That’s what practice does for you. | 操练一下果然长进了 |
[12:59] | Now,is there anything you want to tell me? | 你们有什么要向我汇报的吗? |
[13:04] | Any history that you bring to this place that I should know about? | 我想知道你们被关进来的原因 |
[13:16] | I don’t think you’re quite telling me the truth, | 我想你没说实话 |
[13:19] | Mr. Scofield. | 斯科菲尔德先生 |
[13:21] | We get the news,man. | 我们已经听到了风声 老兄 |
[13:23] | You were quite the superstar on CNN. | 你在CNN上俨然是个超级明星了 |
[13:28] | Man breaks brother out | 救出了你哥后 |
[13:29] | and flees to Panama. | 然后逃亡到巴拿马 |
[13:33] | But you’re not a superstar here | 但在这你可行不通了 |
[13:35] | You realize that,don’t you? | 你没意识到这点吗? |
[13:36] | I’m not going to make waves. | 我不想在起什么波澜 |
[13:40] | It wouldn’t be within your power. | 凭你的能耐也办不到 |
[13:48] | I heard about the two of you. | 我也听说过你们俩 |
[13:51] | You two in the hall today. | 你们今天闯祸了 |
[13:52] | Now,if you would like to sort your problems out, | 但你俩如果想解决问题的话 |
[13:54] | it’s very simple here. | 方法很简单 |
[13:59] | A man has a beef with another,he makes his problem known. | 两人之间意见不同 |
[14:04] | And then we deal with it directly | 就直接用男人的方式解决问题 |
[14:06] | as men over there. | 就在那里 |
[14:09] | Won’t be necessary. | 没那个必要 |
[14:22] | You always shake like that? | 你一直那样发抖的吗 |
[14:27] | Or just when you’re scared of someone? | 还是仅仅出于对某人的畏惧 |
[14:39] | What about you? | 你呢? |
[14:41] | Dont hurt me man. | 老大 不要伤害我 |
[14:43] | I dont want any trouble. | 我不想惹什么麻烦 |
[14:52] | Asshole Never | 蠢货 绝不允许 |
[14:54] | Never use my floor as a bathroom | 永远别在我的地盘随地大小便 |
[14:57] | I think he gets the message. | 我想他明白了 |
[15:03] | We could go you and me | 我们两个可以单挑 |
[15:05] | right here. | 就在这里 |
[15:11] | You’re a brave man,huh? | 你真有胆识 |
[15:13] | Brave man. | 有种 |
[15:18] | You’re lucky I’ve been meditating. | 你很幸运 我现在温和多了 |
[15:20] | Before,I couldn’t take my finger off the trigger,but now | 换作以前 早一枪毙了你 |
[15:23] | now I have mind control. | 但我现在懂得了控制情绪 |
[15:26] | Complete control. | 完全的控制 |
[15:29] | Mind | 思想 |
[15:30] | body | 身体 |
[15:32] | and soul. | 还有灵魂 |
[15:36] | Get out | 滚出去吧 |
[15:38] | Get out | 快滚 |
[15:49] | He’s a waste of our time. | 浪费我们的时间 |
[15:51] | Who would have thought a famous person in Sona. | 谁能想象索纳出了这样的风云人物 |
[15:55] | Weak people rally around fame. | 弱者总是延续弱势 |
[15:57] | They worship it. They’re blinded by it. | 他们祈祷上苍 他们对此深信不疑 |
[15:59] | And as you can tell,there are many people | 正如你所知 |
[16:01] | of weak character behind these walls. | 这里还有很多弱者 |
[16:02] | Yes,they will follow a man like this, | 没错 他们会跟随像这样的人 |
[16:04] | and they will put him on a pedestal. | 他们会给他立碑纪念 |
[16:07] | He has that charisma,right,mami? | 他很有魅力 是吗 宝贝? |
[16:12] | He’s no you. | 他可比不上你 |
[16:14] | Ah,you don’t have to pander me,mami. | 宝贝 你不用来迎合我 |
[16:17] | Soy un hombre maduro. | 我可不是三岁小孩 |
[16:19] | He’s good looking,right? | 他很帅 不是吗? |
[16:21] | Si. He is good looking. | 没错 他是很帅 |
[16:25] | He’s the best looking man in the prison,right? | 他是这里最帅的 不是吗? |
[16:28] | Not compared to you. | 和你不能比 |
[16:30] | Let me tell you, mammi. | 宝贝 让我来告诉你 |
[16:32] | Who knows | 谁知道呢 |
[16:35] | Maybe | 或许是吧 |
[16:37] | Pack up, whore. | 臭婊子 给我滚蛋 |
[16:39] | You are gone. | 别让我再看到你 |
[17:30] | Sara | 莎拉 |
[17:44] | Sara Tancredi she’s an American. | 莎拉 唐克瑞蒂是个美国人 |
[17:45] | She’s missing. | 她失踪了 |
[17:46] | We don’t have a report of anything like that. | 我们没有她的任何消息 |
[17:48] | But if you do,you call me;the number’s on the back. | 但如果有的话 给我电话 号码在背面 |
[17:51] | Okay,ser. | 好的 先生 |
[17:53] | Anything,you call me,all right? | 有任何消息就打给我 好吗? |
[17:55] | Will do. | 会的 |
[17:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:08] | Where’d you get shoes? | 你哪弄来的鞋子? |
[18:19] | It’s time to start earning your rent around here. | 该干活还钱付租金了 |
[18:21] | There’s no rent here. | 这里不用租金的 |
[18:22] | It’s prison.Keep talking. | -这是监狱 -继续说啊 |
[18:24] | It’s going up. | 要上去了 |
[18:26] | Here. | 给 |
[18:27] | Work time’s started right now. | 干活时间到了 |
[18:30] | Where? | 哪? |
[18:33] | Uh-uh. Hell no. | 哦 不 |
[18:35] | Absolutely not. | 绝对没门 |
[18:38] | One more word from you, | 再敢放屁 |
[18:40] | and I will drown you in here,you understand? | 我让你吃屎 明白没? |
[18:44] | Now,work. | 快点 干活 |
[18:46] | Burn it down in the sewers when you’re done. | 做完后拿去下水道烧掉 |
[19:19] | 有新人来了 | |
[19:22] | 一个美国人 | |
[19:24] | 还有别的事么? | |
[19:25] | 他有只假手 | |
[19:56] | Scofield,una visita | 斯科菲尔德 有人来看你了 |
[19:59] | Scofield,visita | 斯科菲尔德 有人来看你了 |
[20:08] | Ah,Mr. Scofield. | 斯科菲尔德 先生 |
[20:09] | Elliot Pike. | 埃利奥特 派克 |
[20:11] | What do you want? | 找我什么事 |
[20:12] | Well,to be frank,to represent you. | 说实话 是来代表你的 |
[20:14] | You’re a lawyer? Of sorts. | -你是律师? -算是吧 |
[20:15] | The court already appointed me a lawyer. | 法院已经指派了律师给我 |
[20:20] | Then perhaps I can be of assistance in a different way. | 那或许我可以用别的方法帮你 |
[20:24] | Somehow I doubt that. | 我有点怀疑 |
[20:26] | I got a lot of big guns behind me,Mr. Scofield, | 我的靠山可厉害者呢 斯科菲尔德先生 |
[20:29] | people you might like to have in your corner | 你或许会需要他们的 |
[20:31] | should you ever decide,say to break out of here. | 你是否该考虑下 越狱呢 |
[20:38] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[20:40] | We can assist you in every possible way | 我们可以从各方面帮助你 |
[20:43] | once you get past that wall. | 一旦你能越过那道墙 |
[20:48] | There’s a reason a guy like you, | 像你这样一个身怀绝技的人 |
[20:51] | with your skill set,was put in here,you know. | 被关到这是有原因的 知道么 |
[20:55] | This conversation’s over. | 谈话到此为止 |
[20:58] | You ought to hear what I have to say,Scofield. | 斯科菲尔德 你得听听我说的 |
[21:00] | We’re trying to do this the easy way. | 我们想让事情简单点 |
[21:34] | What the hell are you doing taking my stash? | 你他妈搞什么 敢动我东西? |
[21:36] | Cough it up,you little bitch. | 说啊 小娘们 |
[21:38] | I didn’t do it. Where is it? | -我没拿 -东西在哪? |
[21:40] | Where is it? It wasn’t me. | -在哪? -不是我 |
[21:48] | You know the rules about extra-curricular fights | 你懂私自斗殴的规矩吧 |
[21:51] | It doesn’t happen here. | 这里可行不通 |
[21:53] | He took something that belongs to me. | 他拿走了属于我的东西 |
[21:55] | He’s out of his mind. | 他不大正常 |
[21:56] | Well,it seems pretty easy to get to the bottom of this | 这事很容易弄明白 |
[21:59] | check him. | 搜他的身 |
[22:06] | Check his area. | 检查他的地方 |
[22:19] | That’s bull. | 真见鬼 |
[22:24] | You’re both | 你们都是 |
[22:25] | scumbags. | 贱人 |
[22:32] | You and me,man. | 伙计 你和我 |
[22:33] | We’re not done here. | 我们还没完呢 |
[22:40] | You haven’t seen her? | 你见过这个女的没有 |
[22:41] | No one like this has checked in? | 有长得相似的入住过吗 |
[22:42] | No Sir. | 先生 抱歉没有见过 |
[22:44] | You’re absolutely sure? | 你真的确定吗 |
[22:47] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[22:50] | Yeah. | 是我 |
[22:52] | Mr. Burrows. Captain Itzuris | 布鲁斯先生 我是伊萨斯队长 |
[22:54] | at the constable’s office. | 正在治安官的办公室里 |
[22:56] | We found an American woman | 我们找到了一个美国女人 |
[22:59] | matching the description of your friend,Ms. Tancredi. | 符合你对你朋友唐克瑞蒂小姐的描述 |
[23:02] | Where? | 在哪 |
[23:04] | At the morgue. | 停尸房 |
[23:18] | What’s he saying? | 他说的什么 |
[23:20] | That we can’t eat. | 我们不能吃这些 |
[23:21] | What are we supposed to eat? | 那我们应该吃什么 |
[23:23] | Please. I haven’t eaten in the week since i have been here.. | 求你了 来这一周 我都没进过食 |
[23:38] | They expect us to forage,like dogs. | 他们想要我们像狗一样的讨食 |
[23:41] | I’ll die.I will literally die. | 我会死的 怎么都是死 |
[23:49] | Hang in there,man. | 伙计 那就死好了 |
[24:23] | Playing by yourself.Same old Pretty. | 自娱自乐吧 帅哥 |
[24:26] | Just not good at making friends,are you? | 就是不大合群啊 对吧 |
[24:29] | We got nothing to say to each other. | 我们之间没什么好说的 |
[24:31] | On another note, | 换个角度来说 |
[24:32] | on a big picture note,them big government types | 如果这是一部由政府导演的大片 |
[24:34] | that shook me down so hard, | 把我陷害得这么惨 |
[24:35] | why is it they wanted you here? | 为什么他们要把你搞到这里来 |
[24:36] | Was it Sona they was interested in? | 索纳监狱就是他们的兴趣所在? |
[24:38] | That’s what I’m thinking. | 我就是这么想的 |
[24:39] | Want me to get you down here,up in this very county. | 想让我到这个烂乡下地方来把你搅晕 |
[24:42] | What do you think it is,huh? | 你是怎么认为的? |
[24:43] | You think it’s Sona? | 你认为真有人会对索纳监狱有兴趣? |
[24:45] | Who’d be interested in a dump like this? | 谁会对这种破烂地方有兴趣? |
[24:47] | Runner Runner | 有人逃跑 |
[25:15] | No No | 不 不 |
[26:06] | Thanks for getting back to me. | 谢谢您通知我 |
[26:08] | No problem. | 不用谢 |
[26:09] | The body was fished out of the pond | 尸体今天上午被钓出池塘 |
[26:11] | -first thing this morning. -Where? | -今早发现的第一件 -在哪里发现的? |
[26:13] | Calle Sesenta-Seis. | 卡雷 瑟森塔赛思 |
[26:16] | Just west of Avenida Colon. | 就在阿凡尼达 科隆西边 |
[26:21] | Sir? | 先生? |
[26:23] | That’s the last place I saw her. | 那是我最后一次看见她的地方 |
[26:41] | It’s not her. | 这不是她 |
[26:45] | It’s not her. | 这不是她 |
[27:01] | Someone’s thrown the glove down on you. | 有人控告你 |
[27:03] | The gauntlet,right? | 还是很严重的事情呢 是吧? |
[27:04] | Yeah,except we both know I didn’t take those drugs. | 是啊 只是我们都知道我没拿那些药 |
[27:07] | I’m not the judge. | 我不是法官 |
[27:08] | I don’t deal in the claims people make. | 我不处理这里的上诉 |
[27:10] | I just make sure the rules are followed. | 我只确保这里得按照规则运作 |
[27:12] | And the rules say all grievances are dealt with | 规则说一切冤屈的处理方法 |
[27:13] | two men in a ring,a fight. | 都是2个人到圈里决斗 |
[27:16] | I’ll be leaving tomorrow,so that won’t be necessary. | 我明天就离开了 没有必要这样 |
[27:19] | It may not be necessary to you, | 也许对你来说没有必要 |
[27:21] | but it is to me. | 但是对我来说很必要 |
[27:23] | I have a duty to maintain order here | 我有职责维护这里的秩序 |
[27:26] | an ironclad legal system that assures that | 用一个铁定的合法体制来确保 |
[27:28] | no one goes independent with their grievances, | 没人能自作主张处理他们的矛盾 |
[27:30] | as is so often the case in other prisons. | 那可是其他监狱里常有的事 |
[27:32] | Here, | 在这里 |
[27:34] | there is a system, | 存在着一个体制 |
[27:35] | and that system means order. | 这个体制就代表了秩序 |
[27:37] | So whether you agree with it or not | 所以不管你是否赞同 |
[27:39] | does not matter to me. | 都和我没有关系 |
[27:41] | There’s a larger agenda than yours. | 我的议程比你的更重要 |
[27:47] | What happens if I refuse? | 如果我拒绝会怎么样? |
[27:50] | We’ll come for you. | 我们会去找你 |
[27:53] | And I can guarantee you that is an outcome | 我能保证你会得到一个 |
[27:55] | that you will not like. | 你不喜欢的结局 |
[27:58] | Tell me something | 告诉我 |
[28:00] | do you always set up your fights? | 你总是用计来使人决斗吗? |
[28:01] | I had nothing to do with it. | 我和那一点关系都没有 |
[28:04] | And yet the only one in this whole prison | 整个监狱和我有冲突的人 |
[28:06] | who has a problem with me is you. | 至今只有你 |
[28:09] | I’d be glad to see you go down superstar | 我会很乐意见到巨星陨落 |
[28:25] | Go on,keep going. | 继续 继续做 |
[28:26] | You burn it around the corner. | 在角落里把它烧了 |
[28:52] | Buddy. | 伙计 |
[29:07] | Think you can do me a favor? | 可以帮我一个忙吗 |
[29:09] | Bite me. | 休想 |
[29:11] | I can feed you. | 我能给你吃的 |
[29:15] | A few weeks ago,I was in your shoes. | 几周前 我和你一样的处境 |
[29:17] | Didn’t get any food for days. | 好几天没有东西吃 |
[29:20] | They’d have let me die, | 他们想让我死 |
[29:21] | just like they’re gonna let you die. | 就像他们想让你死一样 |
[29:22] | Get back to the”feed me”part. | 回到给我吃的那个话题 |
[29:29] | Chicken. | 鸡肉 |
[29:31] | Man,where’d you get chicken? | 伙计 你哪里来的鸡肉 |
[29:34] | That’s not chicken. | 那不是鸡肉 |
[29:40] | -Want some more? -Yeah. | -还要再来点吗 -要 |
[29:43] | Then you’re gonna have to run an errand for me. | 那你要帮我跑个腿 |
[29:46] | What kind of errand? | 跑什么腿 |
[29:58] | -Dad? It’s me. -LJ. | -爸爸 是我 -LJ |
[30:00] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[30:01] | I’m in Panama. | 我在巴拿马 |
[30:03] | What? | 什么 |
[30:05] | How | 你 |
[30:06] | How’d you get this number? | 你怎么得到这个号码的 |
[30:08] | Well,I ran into Sara. | 我碰到莎拉 |
[30:09] | She got your number from the consulate. | 她从领事馆得到你的号码 |
[30:11] | Dad,I’m cutting out. | 爸爸 我得挂了 |
[30:13] | LJ,I can’t hear you,man. | LJ 我听不清楚 |
[30:14] | Dad,do this. | 爸爸 照我说的做 |
[30:16] | Meet us at the restaurant in the Garfield Price building | 和我们在加菲 普莱斯大厦见面 |
[30:19] | at the top. | 在顶楼的餐馆 |
[30:20] | Garfield what? | 加菲什么 |
[30:21] | 8:30 | 8点半 |
[30:36] | Time to fight,blanco | 决斗时间 |
[30:45] | Best to make your peace with God. | 希望你没事 |
[30:51] | all right? | 都安排好了? |
[30:53] | Come on | 当然 |
[30:54] | Ten to one. | 10对1 |
[30:54] | No one wants the American. | 没人喜欢那美国佬 |
[30:56] | What? Even at 10-1? | 什么?居然要10对1 |
[30:57] | There’s a reason he chose World. | 所以他必须要投靠我们 |
[31:00] | Six consecutive life terms,okay? | 已经连续死了6个了 |
[31:09] | Clean it up. | 擦干净 |
[31:15] | I’m just kidding,man. | 我只是开个玩笑 |
[31:16] | Tranquilo | 放心吧 |
[31:25] | Surely,it’s beneath a man of your status | 当然啦 因为您 |
[31:27] | to be walking around like that | 在这正是把握全局 |
[31:29] | all sticky-like. | 的核心人物 |
[31:30] | Leave him. | 放了他 |
[31:32] | What do you propose? | 你什么意思 |
[31:34] | Ablution. | 帮您擦鞋 |
[31:38] | A humble sign of friendship from a stranger | 为了投靠您的门下 |
[31:42] | who’s come into your house. | 以表达我最诚挚的善意 |
[31:52] | Sorry about that. | 哦 对不起 |
[31:54] | Just half a man down here. | 我只是个废人 |
[31:59] | What’s your name, | 你叫什么? |
[32:01] | You can just call me”friend.” | 就叫我”朋友”好了 |
[32:15] | Go for the kneecap. | 对着膝关节就是一脚 |
[32:19] | You,uh you hit it | 恩 就是你想的那样 |
[32:21] | straight on,it’ll buckle, | 直接踹上去 膝关节就断了 |
[32:23] | and you’ll take the guy out of commission. | 你就能把那家伙彻底放倒 |
[32:26] | Fighting dirty? That’s your secret? | 使用诡计 这就是你的伎俩? |
[32:28] | I didn’t think there was any such thing as clean | 这世界上没什么光明正大的事 |
[32:31] | in a place like this. | 尤其是在这 |
[32:33] | You know,I’m surprised,Alex. | 阿历克斯 我很意外 |
[32:36] | It almost sounds like you care. | 没想到你还会关心人 |
[32:38] | You’re my get-out-of-jail-free card. | 你可是我离开这鬼地方的关键 |
[32:42] | Just survive. | 要活着 |
[32:47] | Kneecap,really hard. | 记得踹膝盖 要用尽力气 |
[33:29] | Good luck,man. | 祝你好运 |
[33:59] | God bless,man. | 上帝保佑你 |
[34:11] | We got a disagreement between two dogs | 两只狗之间有争执 |
[34:15] | a drug addict and a thief. | 一个是瘾君子 另一个是扒手 |
[34:17] | And I condone neither. | 两个我都不能饶恕 |
[34:20] | And I wash my hands of both of them. | 我已经金盘洗手了 |
[34:22] | But they have an issue,and we have rules. | 但是我们是有规矩的 |
[34:25] | And without rules,we’re nothing but savages. | 没有规矩 我们就和野蛮没两样 |
[34:29] | Therefore,with proper respect for the rules, | 所以 我们要尊重规矩 |
[34:31] | this fight is engaged with only one rule | 这次的决斗只有一个规定 |
[34:34] | no weapons. | 不能用武器 |
[34:36] | Only man versus man, | 单挑 |
[34:38] | without augmentation or handicap. | 不能借助物品和障碍 |
[34:42] | I’m done talking. | 要说的都说完了 |
[34:54] | I’m not going to fight | 我不会打的 |
[35:30] | I don’t think you understand the rules,friend. | 你还没明白规矩 朋友 |
[35:34] | Only one man comes out alive. | 只有活着的人才能走出去 |
[36:30] | Rules are rules. Remember? | 不能用武器 规矩不能坏 记得吗? |
[36:37] | If we don’t have them | 如果我们没规矩 |
[36:39] | we’re savages. | 我们就是野蛮人 |
[37:05] | Oh,excuse me. | 对不起 |
[37:07] | You have no jacket. | 你没有穿外套 |
[37:08] | Come on,man. I’m just meeting someone. Give me a break. | 我只是过来等下人 通融一下 |
[37:10] | Well,this is a nice place. | 这是个高级场所 |
[37:12] | It requires jackets. | 要求要穿外套 |
[37:14] | Well,I don’t | 我没有 |
[37:14] | have a jacket. | 外套 |
[37:16] | It requires jackets. | 必须要穿外套 |
[37:18] | Fine. | 好 |
[37:28] | Excuse me. | 麻烦你 |
[37:30] | You speak English? | 你会讲英语吗? |
[37:32] | How about American? | 那你认识美元的吧? |
[37:49] | Can I grab a water,please? | 请给我一杯水 |
[37:52] | Please tell me you didn’t come | 你大老远来巴拿马 |
[37:53] | all the way to Panama for the water. | 不是只为了喝杯水吧 |
[37:57] | Family. | 为了家庭 |
[38:01] | That’s a nice jacket,Sergio. | 夹克挺不错的 萨杰奥 |
[38:04] | It’s a long story. | 说来话长了 |
[38:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:10] | You’re waiting for someone,huh? | 你在等人吧? |
[38:12] | Uh-huh. | 嗯 |
[38:13] | I should have known. | 我早该知道 |
[38:14] | Good-looking ones are always taken. | 长相不错的男人总是先被人挑走了 |
[38:20] | What happened to your face? | 你的脸怎么了? |
[38:22] | A cat. | 猫抓的 |
[38:24] | Cat. It’s a big cat. | 猫 一定是好大的猫 |
[38:26] | You push anything too far into a corner, | 你不要提问题 |
[38:28] | and the claws will come out. | 太刨根问底了好吗 |
[38:32] | Your timing’s all wrong,lady. | 夫人 也许你总是选择的时机不对 |
[38:34] | Oh,come on. Hang out. | 噢 得了吧 过来一起吧 |
[38:35] | I’d like to but it ain’t the right time. | 我很愿意 只不过现在不行 |
[38:42] | Yes,it is,Lincoln. | 林肯 的确时机不合适 |
[38:49] | We have a lot to discuss. | 看起来我们有得聊了 |
[38:50] | Specifically,your brother. | 特别是 关于你弟弟 |
[38:57] | I highly suggest | 我强烈建议 |
[38:59] | you talk to him. | 你跟他聊聊 |
[39:23] | The dead men inside Bring them out | 把里面的死尸带出来吧 |
[39:27] | I want to bury him | 我想葬了他 |
[40:38] | They will be buried here. | 他们会被葬在这 |
[40:40] | Unless their family members step forward to make their own arrangements. | 除非他们家人出面 自己料理后事 |
[41:30] | How are we coming with the transfer? | 转运我去另一个监狱的事情进行得怎么样? |
[41:34] | There are some people | 有一伙人 |
[41:35] | that want you ask someone out of there. | 希望你可以帮他们把里面的某个人弄出去 |
[41:37] | Yeah,I know. | 我知道 |
[41:38] | Some guy already approached me. | 他们有跟我接触过 |
[41:40] | I said,”No,thank you.” | 我拒绝了他们 |
[41:42] | You got to stay. | 你必须待在里面 |
[41:44] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么? |
[41:46] | His name’s James Whistler | 那个人的名字是詹姆斯 韦斯勒 |
[41:48] | No,no,no,no,Linc,I can’t do that again. | 不行 不行 林肯 我不想再这么做了 |
[41:50] | Michael. | 迈克 |
[41:55] | Talk. | 说话 |
[41:58] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[42:00] | Dad,I’m so sorry. | 爸爸 对不起 |
[42:02] | They got me and Sara. | 他们抓住了我和莎拉 |
[42:05] | Please,do what they want. | 照他们的吩咐去做好吗 |
[42:07] | Dad,please. | 爸爸 求你了 |
[42:09] | You got a week | 你有一周的时间 |
[42:12] | to find this Whistler guy. | 找到那个韦斯勒 |
[42:14] | Get him out of there. | 然后想办法把他弄出来 |
[42:16] | Otherwise,they,uh | 否则 他们 |
[42:17] | Sara and LJ they both die. | 莎拉和LJ 他们就死定了 |