时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Sona’s a one-way street | 索纳监狱是条不归路 |
[00:06] | What goes in | 进去了 |
[00:07] | never comes out. | 就再也别想活着出来 |
[00:09] | Since the riots of last year, | 自从去年暴动后 |
[00:10] | they lt here us to rot. | 他们就管不了我们了 |
[00:11] | They figured we would just destroy ourselves, | 他们以为我们会自取灭亡 |
[00:13] | but instead we’ve thrived. | 然而我们却日益强大 |
[00:15] | How about we work together, you know, | 我们合作吧 |
[00:16] | help each other out? | 一起逃出去 |
[00:17] | You’re on your own. | 你自谋生路吧 |
[00:19] | Get me out of this You want to know | 把我弄出去 |
[00:21] | where she is, find a way | 你要想知道她在哪 |
[00:22] | to get me out of this | 就想办法把我弄出去 |
[00:23] | Maricruz Maricruz. | 玛丽克鲁兹 玛丽克鲁兹 |
[00:26] | We can assis you should you ever decide, | 我们能帮助你 你是否考虑下 |
[00:28] | say, to break out of here. | 再 越狱 |
[00:30] | This conversation’s over. | 谈话到此为止 |
[00:32] | We’re trying to do this the easy way. | 我们想让事情简单点 |
[00:35] | Think you can do me a favor? | 能帮个忙么? |
[00:45] | We have a lot to discuss, Lincoln. | 林肯 我们有很多话题好谈的 |
[00:49] | Specifically, your brother. | 尤其是 关于你弟弟 |
[00:50] | How are we coming with the transfer? | 转狱的事办的怎样了? |
[00:52] | You got to stay. | 你得留下 |
[00:53] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么? |
[00:55] | Dad, I’m so sorry. | 爸爸 对不起 |
[00:57] | They got me and Sara. | 他们抓了我和莎拉 |
[00:59] | You got a week to find this Whistler guy. | 你有一周时间来找这个惠斯勒 |
[01:01] | Otherwise, they, uh, both die. | 否则的话 他们都会死 |
[01:23] | Where you from up there, bro? | 你从哪来 兄弟? |
[01:25] | Chicago. | 芝加哥 |
[01:28] | Michael Jordan. | 迈克尔 乔丹 |
[01:30] | Yeah. | 是 |
[01:31] | You meet him? | 见过他么? |
[01:33] | It’s a big city. | 地方太大了(见不到) |
[01:34] | Oh, yeah, big city. | 哦 是啊 大城市来的 |
[01:38] | Thanks for saving me a spot. | 谢谢你给我留了个位 |
[01:41] | Hey | 嘿 |
[01:43] | Ejected | 走开 |
[01:49] | You ever have sex with blond cheerleader? | 你搞过金发的拉拉队员么? |
[01:52] | Yeah, sure. | 是的 当然了 |
[01:53] | You’re the man, bro. | 真有你的 兄弟 |
[01:56] | How long’s the water been out? | 断水多久了? |
[01:57] | Since riots last year. | 自从去年暴动 |
[02:00] | Government blame us. | 政府责怪我们 |
[02:02] | They say,”Screw you, you break it.” | 他们说 该死的 你们自作自受 |
[02:04] | No water. | 然后就没水了 |
[02:11] | Gracias. | 谢谢 |
[02:17] | Real quick. | 真够快的 |
[02:19] | There’s an inmate here named James Whistler. | 这里有个人叫詹姆斯 惠斯勒 |
[02:21] | I’m looking for him. | 我要找他 |
[02:22] | Welcome to club. | 欢迎加入 |
[02:24] | Everybody looking for him. | 人人都在找他 |
[02:26] | Why’s that? | 为什么? |
[02:27] | He killed the mayor of Panama City’s son. | 他杀了巴拿马市长的儿子 |
[02:30] | In bar fight. | 在一次酒吧斗殴中 |
[02:32] | Mayor not happy. | 市长很生气 |
[02:34] | Hey, hey. | 嘿 嘿 |
[02:37] | So where is he now? | 那他在哪呢? |
[02:39] | Disappear. | 人间蒸发了 |
[02:42] | Some say he might even escape. | 有人甚至说他逃出去了 |
[02:45] | Hey. Hey | 嘿 嘿 |
[02:48] | “I don’t have no money. | 我没钱 |
[02:50] | I don’t have no money,”that’s all I hear from you, | 我没钱 光听到你讲这个 |
[02:52] | you know that? | 你知道么? |
[02:53] | But then I see you with this, huh? | 现在让我看到了吧? |
[02:55] | Life must be good, eh? | 生活有滋有味么 |
[02:56] | Look, I’m-I’m hungry, okay? | 我真的很饿 |
[02:59] | You worry about me being hungry. | 那我就不饿了么 |
[03:00] | Hey, hey, hey,hey, come on. | 嘿 嘿 嘿 别这样 |
[03:03] | Come on | 别这样 |
[03:04] | But you eat all the time. | 但是你整天都有吃的 |
[03:05] | Okay, I can see you up there. | 在那上面 我都看到了 |
[03:13] | Hey, tranquilo | 嘿 冷静点 |
[03:33] | There’s gonna be more water. | 还会有水的 |
[03:35] | When? | 什么时候? |
[03:40] | I said there will be more water. | 我说了还会有的 |
[03:49] | Whew | 什么时候 |
[03:54] | Later, bro. | 走了 兄弟 |
[03:58] | Go. | 走 |
[04:33] | Spare a little? | 能给我点么? |
[04:35] | I need some information. | 我需要点消息 |
[04:36] | Absolutely. | 当然可以 |
[04:37] | You slipped this note in my pocket yesterday. | 你昨天把这塞进我裤袋里 |
[04:40] | Why? | 为什么? |
[04:42] | My memory’s a little foggy on account of this thirst. | 渴的厉害 有点记不清了 |
[04:48] | Yeah, it’s starting to come back to me now. | 有点回忆起来了 |
[04:50] | A little more agua there. | 再一点 就全记起来了 |
[04:51] | The note. | 纸条 |
[04:54] | This guy gave me some rat meat in exchange for putting that | 有个家伙 给了我点鼠肉 |
[04:57] | in your pocket and the pocket of the guy you were set to fight. | 让我把这个塞进你和你对手的口袋里 |
[04:59] | Why? | 为什么? |
[05:00] | He’s nuts, that’s why. | 他是个疯子 这就是原因 |
[05:02] | Anybody who can live down in those sewers | 能住在下水道这种地方的人 |
[05:04] | doesn’t have all his faculties. | 总是有点不太正常 |
[05:06] | Where in the sewers? | 在下水道的什么地方? |
[05:33] | Whistler | 惠斯勒 |
[05:53] | Whistler. | 惠斯勒 |
[06:05] | My name is Michael Scofield. | 我叫 迈克 斯科菲尔德 |
[06:08] | I was here to get you out of here. | 我来这把你弄出去 |
[06:13] | I’m going to assume they told you I was coming. | 我想他们已经告诉你了 |
[06:16] | Or that someone was coming. | 告诉你有人要来 |
[06:21] | Whistler. | 惠斯勒 |
[06:27] | Last chance. | 最后的机会 |
[06:29] | I’m not coming down here again. | 我不会再来这了 |
[06:37] | You’re here to get me out of Sona. | 你关在这 就为了助我逃出索纳监狱 |
[06:40] | Are you surprised? | 你很惊讶吗? |
[06:43] | It’s just that it’s gonna be a bit difficult | 只是觉得要从这逃出生天 |
[06:45] | getting me out of this hole. | 有点困难 |
[06:46] | Seeing as if I go above ground | 如果我从这里走出去 |
[06:49] | and another inmate spots me, | 会有狱友盯上我 |
[06:51] | I’m a dead man. | 我就死定了 |
[07:30] | There’s a, there’s a slight misunderstanding | 我和市长之间有些 |
[07:32] | that I have with the mayor | 有些小误会 |
[07:34] | You know what? It’s none of my business. | 我不关心这个 |
[07:37] | I’ll come back and get you when the time is right. | 时机成熟 我就回来带你走 |
[07:40] | I may not make it that long. | 应该花不了多久 |
[07:41] | That’s your problem, my friend. | 那是你的事了 我的朋友 |
[07:42] | I’ve got problems of my own. | 我也有我自己要处理的事 |
[07:44] | So you work for these people? | 你为这些家伙卖命? |
[07:47] | The ones that want me out of Sona. | 就是为那些希望我出去的人 |
[07:49] | Look, just stay put. | 听着 你别随便乱跑就行 |
[07:50] | As long as no one knows you’re here, | 因为根本没人知道你在这儿 |
[07:51] | you should be safe. | 所以你应该很安全 |
[07:52] | I’ll be back. Why do they want me out of here so badly, | 我会回来的 |
[07:53] | 他们为什么迫切希望我出去 | |
[07:54] | can you at least tell me that? | 至少给我透露下吧 |
[07:56] | Is this the part where you pretend you’re innocent? | 你用这招装无辜? |
[07:59] | Just a pawn in all this? | 整件事情都是走卒一个? |
[08:00] | If they told you anything about me before you came here, | 如果他们之前和你说任何关于我的事 |
[08:03] | you’d know that to be true. | 你应该明白是真的 |
[08:06] | I just want to know what they want with me. | 我只不过是想知道他们到底想要什么 |
[08:08] | Stay put. | 呆着 别离开 |
[08:25] | In an effort to save some time, | 为了节省时间 |
[08:28] | I’m gonna have to insist | 我还是要强调下 |
[08:29] | that we just skip right past all the threats I know | 跳过那段我们都明白的 |
[08:31] | you’re prepared to layout. | 事先准备过的威胁论 |
[08:33] | Should anything happen to Sara to LJ, | 要是莎拉和LJ有什么三长两短 |
[08:35] | you will scour the Earth and hunt me down | 你会追我到天涯海角 |
[08:36] | and rip my heart from my chest | 抽我的筋 扒我的皮 |
[08:38] | and bup, bup, bup. | 之类的 等等 |
[08:40] | I absolutely know how you feel, | 我绝对明白你的感受 |
[08:42] | as would I, okay? | 就这些 行吗? |
[08:45] | So that’s done. | 那就这么说好了 |
[08:47] | On to business. | 来谈正事 |
[08:50] | Did you brother get the message? | 你弟弟收到口信了吗? |
[08:51] | Good. You and I will meet here every day. | 很好 我们每天都会在这里碰头 |
[08:54] | I’ll want a full report of the prior day’s progress. | 我需要一份详细的越狱进展 |
[08:58] | When I call your cell phone, answer. | 我打你手机 你就接听 |
[09:02] | Don’t ask me stupid questions. | 别问我傻问题 |
[09:04] | Don’t waste my time. | 别浪费我时间 |
[09:05] | Get a plan together. | 整体计划好 |
[09:06] | Execute it. | 然后去执行 |
[09:08] | LJ and Sara will be traded for Whistler. | 拿惠斯勒来换LJ和莎拉 |
[09:10] | Are we clear? | 明白? |
[09:12] | I want a picture of my son and Sara to prove they’re alive. | 我要儿子和莎拉的照片 证明他们没事 |
[09:16] | Fine. I can do that, next. | 没问题 我来搞定 还有呢 |
[09:18] | Why us? | 为什么选择我们? |
[09:19] | I’ll answer that question | 我会回答这个问题 |
[09:21] | so we can put it to bed and you can focus on your work. | 这样你就能安心的做好你的工作 |
[09:23] | There’s a political spotlight on Whistler | 鉴于惠斯勒犯罪的性质 |
[09:26] | due to the nature of his crime. | 他在政界很受关注 |
[09:27] | Raids, bribes, what have you, | 暴力解决 贿赂 随便什么招 |
[09:29] | are not an option. | 都行不通 |
[09:31] | We have to go in through the back door, so to speak. | 这么说吧 只能走歪门邪道 |
[09:33] | This can’t be done in a week. | 一星期不可能搞定 |
[09:36] | You have a week. That’s it. | 你就只有一周时间 |
[09:38] | Are we clear? | 明白? |
[09:39] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字? |
[09:43] | Susan B. Anthony. | 苏珊 B. 安东尼 |
[09:45] | I’m assuming you weren’t | 我猜想你绝非 |
[09:46] | born by immaculate conception. | 出生于名门正派 |
[09:48] | You’re right, Lincoln. | 林肯 你说的没错 |
[09:49] | Family trees being what they are, | 家庭成员都会受到影响 |
[09:50] | moms, da, brothers, sisters. | 母亲 父亲 兄弟姐妹 |
[09:53] | Anything happens to my son or Sara, | 要是我儿子和莎拉有任何不测 |
[09:57] | I’m not coming after you, Susan. | 我绝不会放过你 苏珊 |
[10:01] | Get to work. | 快开工吧 |
[10:27] | It’s a deal | 成交 |
[10:49] | His man knocks over the water | 他的人抢走了水 |
[10:52] | Now, didn’t you see how Lechero just walked away? | 难道你没见勒齐就这么逍遥地走了 |
[10:56] | He doesn’t care about us | 他根本不关心我们 |
[10:58] | He doesn’t give a damn | 他根本屁都不管 |
[10:59] | Living like a king up there | 高高在上 享受帝王般的生活 |
[11:03] | Come out, what are you, afraid? | 出来啊 你怎么了 害怕了 |
[11:07] | Come on | 来啊 |
[11:09] | Lechero, come out | 勒齐 你出来啊 |
[11:18] | Por favor. | 行个方便吧 |
[11:21] | Por favor. Vete. | 求你了 行行好吧 |
[11:22] | Vete, perro. | 滚开 臭乞丐 |
[11:31] | Why you so interested about that guy down there? | 你为什么对下面那家伙这么感兴趣? |
[11:34] | No reason. | 没有原因 |
[11:35] | Then why you whispering, college boy? | 知识分子 那你为何这么小声 |
[11:39] | Why don’t you lower your voice already? | 要不要给你个扩音器啊? |
[11:40] | -What’s in it for me? -I’m sorry. | -我能有什么好处? -抱歉 |
[11:42] | Do you have any other friends in here besides me? | 这儿除了我 你还有别的朋友吗? |
[11:44] | I’m it. | 我就是你的好处 |
[11:46] | -Friends don’t let friends go hungry and thirsty -All right. | -朋友间怎会让对方挨饿 -好吧 |
[11:48] | -All right. -and damn near half-naked. | -好吧 -还有这见鬼的半裸装 |
[11:50] | -I said”all right. I’ll take care of it -When? | -我都说了 我会处理的 -什么时候? |
[11:55] | When I can. | 当我可以的时候 |
[11:57] | What’s the big deal? | 有什么大交易? |
[12:00] | Why’s he hiding? | 他为什么要躲起来? |
[12:03] | Who’s he hiding from? | 他要躲谁? |
[12:08] | Mayor get message to Lechero | 市长放话给勒齐说 |
[12:12] | saying if Whistler guy gets killed here in Sona, | 如果惠斯勒死在索纳监狱 |
[12:15] | whoever kills him gets to go to court, | 杀死他的人可以上庭 |
[12:17] | gets to see a judge. | 进行裁决 |
[12:18] | Judge friendly with mayor. | 和市长一起进行友善的裁决 |
[12:20] | Kill him, and-and | 杀了他 然后 |
[12:22] | then you get to get out of here and be free? | 你就可以离开这里 获得自由? |
[12:25] | That’s what Lechero say. | 勒齐是这么说的 |
[12:28] | This’ll stay between me and you. | 这是我和你之间的秘密 |
[12:31] | If your friend wanted you to know, why didn’t he tell you? | 如果你的朋友想让你知道 他干吗不告诉你? |
[12:35] | Cause ’cause you and I are friends now. | 因为 因为你和我现在是朋友了 |
[12:38] | Unless you want to be enemies. | 除非你想做敌人 |
[12:41] | Friends. | 我选择做朋友 |
[12:43] | Good. Me, too. | 很好 我也是 |
[12:55] | Sucre? | 苏克雷? |
[13:01] | Sucre, get me out of here, please. | 苏克雷 请帮我离开这里 |
[13:03] | Where’s Maricruz? | 玛丽克鲁兹在哪里? |
[13:05] | Yeah, Maricruz she’s good, she’s okay, | 玛丽克鲁兹她很好 很安全 |
[13:07] | but-but not telling you anything | 但是我不会告诉你任何事 |
[13:09] | until you get me out of here. | 除非你帮我离开这里 |
[13:10] | Tell me where she is right now | 告诉我她现在在哪里 |
[13:13] | You shoot me, you’ll end up inside this hellhole. | 你打死我 你会在这里度过下半辈子 |
[13:16] | I’m done. | 我准备好了 |
[13:18] | I don’t care anymore. | 我豁出去了 |
[13:20] | I can only guess she’s dead by now, | 我只能当她现在已经死了 |
[13:23] | so you’re dying with her. | 所以我要你去陪葬 |
[13:25] | I never had her | 我没有碰过她 |
[13:26] | At that house in Mexico, | 在墨西哥的那个屋子里 |
[13:28] | I chased your aunt and Maricruz off. | 我追到了你阿姨和玛丽克鲁兹 |
[13:30] | I told them I’d lock ’em up | 我告诉他们如果不赶快逃走的话 |
[13:32] | for accessory if they didn’t hightail it. | 我会把他们锁起来 |
[13:34] | I swear to God. | 我对天发誓 |
[13:35] | And the crucifix? | 那个十字架呢? |
[13:37] | I ripped it off | 是我在玛丽克鲁兹逃跑之前 |
[13:38] | Maricruz before she ran. | 从她身上扯下来的 |
[13:39] | There was no phone in that dump, so I knew you wouldn’t | 这里没有电话 所以我知道 |
[13:42] | be able to call from the road to | 你不能从路边打电话 |
[13:43] | to make sure I wasn’t lying. | 确认我没有撒谎 |
[13:47] | I-I conned you. | 我保证 |
[13:49] | So | 所以 |
[13:50] | so Maricruz is | 所以玛丽克鲁兹 |
[13:53] | She’s picking grapes. | 也许在摘葡萄 |
[13:55] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[13:57] | Now, just lower the barrel. | 把枪放下吧 |
[13:58] | Put the gun down. | 把枪放下 |
[14:05] | Now, I came clean with you and helped you out, | 现在 我都告诉你了 都帮到你了 |
[14:08] | right, buddy? | 对吗 兄弟 |
[14:10] | So you got to return the favor. | 所以你要报答我 |
[14:12] | Call my mom in Joliet Edna Bellick. | 打电话给我在茱丽叶市的妈妈 爱德娜 贝里克 |
[14:16] | She’s listed. Sucre? | 在电话簿上可以找到 苏克雷? |
[14:18] | I never laid a hand on Maricruz. | 我绝对没有碰玛丽克鲁兹 |
[14:20] | I would never do that | 我从没做过 |
[14:22] | Sucre, help me, please | 苏克雷 请你帮帮我 |
[14:24] | Sucre, help me | 苏克雷 帮帮我 |
[14:27] | Help me | 帮帮我 |
[15:38] | You find Whistler? | 你找到惠斯勒了? |
[15:40] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[15:42] | What’s his story? | 他发生什么事了? |
[15:44] | I don’t know, and maybe | 我不知道 也许 |
[15:46] | it’s better that way, huh? | 不知道更好 对吗? |
[15:48] | I just got | 我只需要 |
[15:49] | to get him out of here, right? | 帮他越狱 对吗? |
[15:51] | Come on, man, come on. | 加油 兄弟 加油 |
[15:52] | We got to keep moving, we got to keep moving. | 我们要抓紧了 |
[15:54] | What’s the next play? | 下一步的行动是什么? |
[15:55] | Whistler got a note out | 惠斯勒昨天放了张纸条 |
[15:57] | on a dead body yesterday. | 在尸体上面 |
[15:59] | I don’t know what it means or who it’s for. | 我不知道代表什么意思 或者要给谁 |
[16:04] | But we need all the leverage we can get, | 但是我们要争取主动 |
[16:06] | and, uh | 而且 |
[16:08] | I need some money. | 我要点钱 |
[16:19] | No one’s ever broken out of this place before, | 以前从来没有人从这里成功越狱 |
[16:22] | let alone with a week to plan it, | 更不用说用一个星期来计划了 |
[16:24] | so | 所以 |
[16:27] | you tell these people, whoever it is that took Sara | 告诉那些带走了莎拉 |
[16:32] | and my nephew | 和我的外甥的人 |
[16:34] | you tell them I get it, | 告诉他们我知道了 |
[16:37] | and I’m going to do everything I can. | 我会尽我所能 |
[16:39] | I’m going to break this guy out of here, | 我会帮那家伙越狱的 |
[16:42] | or I’m going to die trying. | 拼死去做 |
[16:45] | And if it’s the latter, | 要是真丢了这条命 |
[16:47] | then that should count for something, right? | 某种程度来说也是值得的 对吗? |
[16:49] | Th’s got to count for something. | 会有意义的 |
[16:51] | You tell them that. | 就这么告诉他们 |
[16:53] | I will. | 我会的 |
[16:55] | Tell them. | 告诉他们 |
[16:56] | I’d trade places with you in a second. | 稍后我会告诉你地点的 |
[17:01] | I know. | 我知道 |
[17:07] | Whistler? | 惠斯勒? |
[17:31] | You’re not safe here. | 你在这里很危险 |
[17:35] | I can take you someplace that is. | 我会带你到安全的地方 |
[17:43] | If you’re here to help me, | 如果你是来帮我的 |
[17:46] | then just leave me alone. | 那别管我了 |
[17:53] | Please. | 求你了 |
[18:14] | Sucre? | 苏克雷? |
[18:16] | Linc | 林肯 |
[18:17] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干吗? |
[18:19] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干吗? |
[18:20] | Michael’s locked up. | 迈克被关起来了 |
[18:21] | For what? | 为什么? |
[18:23] | I don’t know. I’m sorting it through. | 我不知道 我正在理头绪 |
[18:25] | I could use your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[18:26] | We’re in a we’re in a bad spot. | 我们 我们情况很糟糕 |
[18:28] | Uh, I feel for you, man, but I’m done with bad spots, Linc. | 我了解你的感受 我已经脱困了 林肯 |
[18:31] | I’m going to go see Maricruz. | 我要去见玛丽克鲁兹 |
[18:33] | I just talked to my cousin Petey, | 我刚和我的堂兄皮特打过电话 |
[18:34] | and he told me she’s back over in Chicago. | 他告诉我她回芝加哥了 |
[18:36] | Hey, you’re still wanted in Chicago, remember? | 你在芝加哥还被通缉 记得吗? |
[18:38] | I’ll figure something out. | 我会想到办法的 |
[18:42] | All right. | 好吧 |
[18:45] | If you change your mind, I’m staying at the Plaza del Sol. | 如果你改变主意了 我住在德赛大酒店 |
[18:47] | I won’t. I’m-I’m out of here, bro. | 我不会改变主意的 我要离开这里 兄弟 |
[18:49] | I’m going to go see my girl. | 我要去见我女人 |
[18:50] | Listen to me. The innocent people in your life | 听我说 你生命中无辜的人 |
[18:52] | you got to keep them innocent if that means walking away | 你得让他们置身事外 哪怕意味着 |
[18:54] | from them, that’s what you got to do. | 你要离开他们 但你得这么做 |
[18:59] | Good luck, Linc. | 祝你好运 林肯 |
[19:20] | Banco de Versailles, por favor. | 请去 维莎利斯银行 |
[19:25] | Have we had our laughs with him yet? | 这家伙做事真可笑 |
[19:27] | He’s useless, man. | 哥们 他一点都没用 |
[19:29] | You want to get rid of him? | 你觉得他没用 |
[19:31] | Huh? Then you cut the mango. Huh? | 是吗 那么你来削芒果 |
[19:33] | You caused me | 你今天在外面闯了 |
[19:34] | a big, big problem out there today | 一个大祸 |
[19:36] | You understand that? | 你知道吗 |
[19:37] | Now there’s no more water. | 现在断水了 |
[19:39] | They’ll live. | 他们活得下去的 |
[19:40] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗? |
[19:41] | They’ll live? | 他们活得下去? |
[19:43] | Yeah? Well, you tell them that, then. | 是吗? 要么你去告诉他们 |
[19:46] | Hey, come out, Your Majesty. | 喂 你倒是出来啊 尊敬的先生 |
[19:50] | Teodoro | 蒂博格 |
[19:51] | Are you scared of | 你是不是怕见 |
[19:53] | little people like us? | 我们这些小人物啊 |
[19:56] | There’s water here. | 这儿有点水 |
[19:59] | Give each man a little, hey? | 给每个人分一点 |
[20:01] | At once. | 马上就去办 |
[20:05] | The kings have their heads chopped off. | 国王们的头被砍了 |
[20:07] | Hey, Lechero | 喂 勒齐 |
[20:10] | Don’t worry about us | 别替我们担心 |
[20:13] | We’re fine | 我们没事 |
[20:14] | He may have ruled the streets | 他在外面是称王称霸 |
[20:17] | out there, but in here, | 不过在这里 |
[20:19] | he’s just like us. | 他其实跟我们一样 |
[20:21] | Just like us | 跟我们一样 |
[20:22] | Come out | 出来啊 |
[20:23] | What, are you afraid? | 怎么了 害怕了 |
[20:25] | Come and look at me | 出来见见我们 |
[20:27] | Come on | 出来 |
[20:28] | Lechero, come out. | 勒齐 出来 |
[20:30] | The American in his underwear you seen him? | 你看到那个穿着内衣的美国人吗? |
[20:43] | T-Bag. | 帝博格 |
[20:45] | Boy, you’re going to be drinking your own urine | 小子 你等着喝你自己的尿吧 |
[20:47] | before you get any of this. | 这个 想都别想 |
[20:49] | I just need to speak to Ser Lechero, please? | 我要见勒齐先生 |
[20:52] | Why don’t you do yourself a favor scamper. | 我看你自己想办法吧 小跳蚤 |
[20:54] | But I got something. Oh, yeah. | 可是 我有一些消息 哦 是吗 |
[20:56] | You got yourself the untouchable status. | 你现在就像古印度贱民一样 |
[20:59] | Get myself killed just talking to your mangy ass. | 搞得老子跟你说说话就有可能招来杀身之祸 |
[21:04] | Andale | 闪一边去 |
[21:06] | But I got information. | 我真的有消息 |
[21:08] | Good information. | 非常重要的消息 |
[21:24] | Are you out of your mind, huh? | 你疯了吗 |
[21:26] | Hey Hey Hey He’s got info. | 喂 喂 他有话要说 |
[21:28] | Pick a pick a kneecap, huh? | 把他腿敲断 |
[21:29] | I got information I just want food and clothing. | 我有重要的消息 我只想要点吃的和穿的 |
[21:31] | Patron, please. | 帕顿 不要这样 |
[21:32] | Hold on. Hold on | 等下 等下 |
[21:37] | This better be informative. | 你的消息最好是有用的 |
[21:39] | Or it’s your kneecap next. | 不然你的膝盖就完了 |
[21:43] | This morning, before that whole, uh, water thing, | 今天早上 就在那个水事件之前 |
[21:46] | I, I heard you and the lads talking | 我 我听到你跟伙伴们说起 |
[21:48] | about that Whistler character, how ne’s found him. | 那个叫惠斯勒的人 你们说要找到那个人 |
[21:51] | Well | 然后 |
[21:53] | I just want food and clothing | 我想要点吃的和穿的 |
[21:54] | Just tell him, idiot | 说重点 笨蛋 |
[21:55] | There’s a guy hiding | 有个人 |
[21:57] | down in the sewers. | 藏在下水道里 |
[21:58] | I-I figure he’s hiding from you, right, | 我 我猜他是不想让你发现 对吧 |
[22:00] | because you run this place, right? | 因为你是这儿的老大 |
[22:01] | And so I figured you’d want to know everything | 我估计你想知道这些 |
[22:03] | goes on here, so | 全部的情况 所以 |
[22:04] | Fine, shut up. | 好了 闭嘴 |
[22:05] | It just might be Whistler, si, patron? | 有可能是惠斯勒 是吧 |
[22:07] | si? | 是吧 |
[22:15] | Is he Australian? | 那个人是不是澳大利亚人 |
[22:17] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[22:19] | Yeah | 是的 |
[22:32] | Courtesy of the Lechero’s munificence. | 这是勒齐的慷慨恩赐 |
[22:38] | All right, now, y’all need to back up a tad now. | 好了 现在你们都该支持他了吧 |
[22:43] | How long you been in Sona? | 你进来多久了? |
[22:45] | Three years. | 3年 |
[22:47] | How old are you? | 今年几岁 |
[22:49] | Seventeen. | |
[22:50] | And as far as you know, | 据你所知 |
[22:53] | no one’s ever broken out of this place except, | 没人能够从这里越狱出去吧 除了 |
[22:55] | uh except maybe this Whistler guy? | 那个 叫惠斯勒的家伙 对吧 |
[22:59] | You Americans ask a lot of questions. | 你们美国人就喜欢问东问西的 |
[23:15] | Oh, no. | 噢 可恶 |
[23:17] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[23:19] | Come on. Please. | 坚持住 |
[23:20] | Come on I have a family. | 坚持住 我有一个家庭 |
[23:22] | S-So do I. | 我也是 |
[23:23] | Come on. | 坚持住 |
[23:27] | Stop | 停 |
[23:28] | Stop, okay? | 停下来 |
[23:30] | Just | 可不可以 |
[23:43] | He’s coming with me. | 他得跟我走 |
[24:03] | Just back up, Michael. Just | 迈克 别过来 |
[24:12] | You don’t actually think that killing somebody | 你不要以为杀了人 |
[24:13] | is going to help you get out of here, do you? | 就能帮你从这里出去 |
[24:15] | That does seem pretty strange, doesn’t it? | 这的确看起来很奇怪 |
[24:18] | But this is a really strange place, | 因为这本来就是个奇怪的地方 |
[24:20] | one I want to get out of. | 我也很想从这里出去 |
[24:21] | Then I’ll help you. | 我可以帮你 |
[24:23] | I’ll testify for you, | 我可以证明给你看 |
[24:24] | whatever it takes. Wow. | 不管发生什么情况 |
[24:26] | Wow, look at that halo | 看看你头上的光环吧 |
[24:28] | that just appeared above your head. | 上帝在召唤你了 |
[24:29] | It’s amazing. | 这真有趣 |
[24:30] | I don’t have a choice, Alex What’d you tell me | 阿历克斯 我没有选择 你昨天和我说的 |
[24:32] | yesterday? | 昨天? |
[24:33] | What did you tell me yesterday? You are on your own | 你昨天是怎么跟我说的 你自谋生路吧 |
[24:36] | Back up. Back up | 别过来 |
[24:40] | You | 你 |
[24:42] | you don’t want this. | 你可不想这样 |
[24:44] | Let me help you, Alex. | 我可以帮你 阿历克斯 |
[25:02] | Hey, your majesty | 尊敬的先生 |
[25:05] | You got to shut him up. | 你得干掉他 |
[25:07] | Come on | 来吧 |
[25:09] | I need this bolson to call me back. | 我得靠这个大干一场 |
[25:11] | I need to talk to you. | 我得和你谈谈 |
[25:13] | Don’t ever walk in here | 没有我的允许 |
[25:14] | without being called I’m sorry. | -就不要进来 -对不起 |
[25:15] | But it’s worth the breach in etiquette. | 但这值得一听 |
[25:17] | Is it now? | 现在么 |
[25:18] | I thought you could use my help. | 我想你可能用的上这个忙 |
[25:19] | There are ways I can be of assistance. | 而只有我才有办法 |
[25:23] | 关于惠斯勒的 | |
[25:25] | No. | 不 |
[25:28] | nothing to me, man. | 这我可不稀罕 |
[25:30] | I have five consecutive life sentences I ain’t coming out | 我有五桩命案在身 我可没打算 |
[25:32] | of Sona no time soon. | 这么快就从索纳监狱出去 |
[25:33] | And why should I deprive other men of chance at freedom? | 我为什么要抢了别人逃出去的机会呢 |
[25:35] | Huh? I need you to trust me. | 你要相信我 |
[25:37] | Oh. | 哦 |
[25:39] | Trust you? | 相信你? |
[25:42] | I don’t know you good enough, brother. | 我对你可不放心 哥们 |
[25:47] | Teodoro. | 蒂博格 |
[25:49] | Si, patron? | 是 先生 |
[25:58] | Can I trust this bobo? | 我能相信这小子么 |
[26:03] | He’s a snake. | 他就像条蛇 |
[26:05] | He stabbed me | 每当他找到机会 |
[26:06] | in the back every chance he got. | 他就从后面咬我一口 |
[26:10] | A snake who stab a man in the back. | 在暗处咬人的蛇 |
[26:16] | I never hear of such a creature before. | 我可从没听过这种动物 |
[26:20] | We got to stop this | 我们不能再这样了 |
[26:25] | Just give me two more minutes. | 再给我两分钟 |
[26:26] | Leave now | 现在就滚 |
[26:28] | Leave | 滚 |
[26:32] | That’s what you’re giving us | 这就是你给我们的 |
[26:33] | Your crumbs | 天哪 |
[26:35] | Hey, Lechero, | 喂 勒齐 |
[26:37] | how’s your television? | 你的电视怎样了 |
[26:39] | How’s your whore? | 你的婊子呢 |
[26:42] | Come on, what are you scared of? | 来啊 你在怕什么 |
[26:45] | I need some, uh, some moonshine. | 我需要些好酒 |
[26:47] | Moonshine? Or some alcohol. | -好酒? -普通的也行 |
[26:48] | Booze. | 波子酒 |
[26:49] | Booze, yeah. | 对 波子酒 |
[26:50] | I need it now. A liter or a gallon | 我现在就要 一升或一加仑 |
[26:52] | whatever you can get your hands on. | 只要你能弄得到就行 |
[26:53] | It’s not good time for party, bro. | 现在可不是聚会时间 哥们 |
[26:54] | Bring it to me in my cell. | 到时带到我那去 |
[27:05] | Vera,Vera. | 维拉 维拉 |
[27:06] | The woman’s been waiting for you. | 那女的在等你了 |
[27:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:11] | Vera Madrid. | 维拉 马德里 |
[27:12] | I hope you haven’t been waiting long. | 但愿你没等太久 |
[27:14] | Sofia Lugo. | 索菲亚 卢果 |
[27:15] | I’m James Whistler’s girlfriend. | 我是詹姆斯 惠斯勒的女友 |
[27:22] | You’re signatory on his account. | 你是他帐户的签字人 |
[27:24] | Wait here. | 请稍候 |
[27:40] | She’s beautiful. | 她很漂亮 |
[27:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:45] | My girlfriend’s pregnant. | 我女友怀孕了 |
[27:47] | Oh,congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[27:49] | I’m going | 我准备 |
[28:01] | Can I help you? | 需要帮忙么? |
[28:04] | No thank you.I’m good. | 不 谢谢 我没事 |
[28:06] | Cause it looked like you needed something. | 看上去你似乎需要点什么 |
[28:11] | No. | 不 |
[28:12] | I’m just waiting for the bus. | 我在等车而已 |
[28:15] | Vamonos. | 我们走吧 |
[29:08] | Come on, Whistler. | 得了吧 惠斯勒 |
[29:11] | What are you | 你在 |
[29:13] | Whistler, stop | 惠斯勒 快停下 |
[29:14] | Stop | 停下 |
[29:18] | Whistler | 惠斯勒 |
[29:23] | Just come up top with me. | 和我一起出去 |
[29:27] | 还是跟我走对你比较有利 | |
[29:29] | At least you can plead your case to Lechero. | 至少你可以向勒齐申诉 |
[29:31] | Just get | 快 |
[29:32] | Go to hell. | 去死吧 |
[29:34] | Just | 快 |
[29:44] | His best batch, he say. | 他说这是最好的一批了 |
[29:45] | It’s fine. | 很好 |
[29:46] | I’m going to need some plastic bags. | 我还需要一些塑料袋 |
[29:48] | You didn’t get it for to party, did you? | 你这可不是在准备宴会 |
[29:51] | Plastic bags, as many as you can get. | 我要尽可能多的塑料袋 |
[29:55] | 不会让你白忙活的 放心 | |
[30:12] | This is it? | 就是这个? |
[30:13] | That’t it. | 是的 |
[30:18] | If you could just sign for it. | 能签个名么 |
[30:23] | Gracias. | 谢谢 |
[30:25] | Gracias. | 谢谢 |
[30:39] | Excuse me? | 打扰一下? |
[30:42] | You speak English? | 你会说英语吗 |
[30:43] | Yeah. | 会 |
[30:44] | We’ve met. | 我们见过面的 |
[30:45] | I mean I saw you yesterday at, uh, | 我的意思是我昨天在 |
[30:47] | Sona | 在索纳监狱 |
[30:48] | Yeah. You know, uh, | 是的 你知道的 |
[30:50] | you could lose the whole grieving widow thing. | 你可以抛开所有寡妇的伤心事 |
[30:53] | You’re Whistler’s girl, right? | 你是惠斯勒的女友 是吗 |
[30:54] | I’m sorry, I have to be somewhere. | 抱歉 我还有事 |
[30:56] | I’ve got, uh, I got to do something, all right? | 我有事要做 可以吗 |
[30:58] | Do what? | 做什么 |
[30:59] | Give me that back | 给我 |
[31:01] | or I’ll call the police. | 否则我叫警察了 |
[31:02] | You’re not going to call the police. | 你不会叫警察的 |
[31:08] | Why does he want this? | 他为什么想要这个? |
[31:11] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[31:12] | He’s just a fisherman. | 他只是一个渔夫 |
[31:14] | A fisherman? | 渔夫? |
[31:16] | Well, tell your fisherman friend | 那你告诉你的渔夫朋友 |
[31:18] | tell your fisherman friend Scofield’s brother has this. | 告诉他 这个在斯科菲尔德的兄弟那 |
[31:24] | Why won’t you people | 你们这些人 |
[31:25] | just leave him alone? | 怎么就不放过我啊 |
[31:28] | You think we want to be forced into this? | 你以为我们想被迫介入这件事吗? |
[31:30] | You think we want to be here, lady? | 你以为我们想到这儿来吗 女士? |
[31:33] | Forced into what? | 被迫介入什么? |
[31:36] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊 |
[31:49] | All right, hold this. | 好的 拿住这个 |
[31:51] | Hold it. | 拿住 |
[31:53] | Watch the hallway for me. | 替我看着走廊 |
[31:57] | I’m friends with everybody here, bro. | 我和这儿的每个人都是朋友 兄弟 |
[32:00] | That’s how I keep alive. | 这就是为什么我还活着 |
[32:02] | You and I are friends, right? | 你和我是朋友 对吗 |
[32:05] | Yeah, but looks like you got enemies. | 是的 但看起来你好像有仇人 |
[32:11] | What I did for you, getting you those things | 我为你所做的 帮你弄东西 |
[32:16] | No one will ever know. | 没有人会知道 |
[32:26] | Lechero Lechero | 勒齐 勒齐 |
[32:27] | Lechero Lechero | 勒齐 勒齐 |
[32:33] | Stand up, stand up. | 站起来 站起来 |
[32:35] | Stand up. | 站起来 |
[32:37] | Come on. | 加油 |
[32:39] | Back up Back up. | 后退 后退 |
[32:43] | You can have him, | 你们可以得到他 |
[32:45] | but two of you will die in the process. | 但你们中有两个会因此丧命 |
[32:48] | You first? You first. I’ll wrap this right around your head. | 你先 ?你先? 我会让你的脑袋开花 |
[32:51] | Move. Move | 靠边 靠边 |
[33:16] | Lechero | 勒齐 |
[33:17] | Lechero | 勒齐 |
[33:20] | Lechero Lechero | 勒齐 勒齐 |
[33:22] | Enough | 够了 |
[33:23] | Let me go down there. | 让我下去吧 |
[33:24] | Let me cut just one throat. | 让我去解决一个 |
[33:26] | Just one. | 就一个 |
[33:30] | And then regroup later | 之后又会重新组织起来 |
[33:32] | with a real reason | 有理有据地 |
[33:33] | to come after you. Shut your mouth. | 你给我闭嘴 |
[33:36] | He’s right, | 他是对的 |
[33:37] | Sammy. | 山姆 |
[33:39] | Lechero Lechero Lechero | 勒齐 勒齐 |
[33:40] | So, what we going to do, boss, huh? | 那么我们要怎么做 老板? |
[33:43] | We just going to sit up here, | 只是坐在这里 |
[33:45] | hope they run out of rocks? | 希望他们把所有的石头都用完? |
[33:49] | Lechero Lechero | 勒齐 勒齐 |
[33:51] | We have a problem. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[33:53] | What is it? | 什么麻烦 |
[33:56] | Ran out of water. | 没水了 |
[33:58] | So, you mean you’ve got a problem. | 那么 你的意思是你们遇到问题了 |
[34:01] | Look, there was an accident here. | 看看吧 这儿发生骚乱了 |
[34:03] | The tank tip over. | 装水的桶被人打翻了 |
[34:05] | My men need water, man. | 我的人需要水 |
[34:07] | I’ll see if I can get the water truck there day after tomorrow. | 我尽力看能不能让储水车 后天到你们那儿 |
[34:10] | No, I need water now | 不 我们现在就需要水 |
[34:12] | I guess it’s too bad there’s no guards | 那真是太遗憾了 |
[34:14] | in there anymore with you, huh? | 没警卫管你们了 是吧? |
[34:15] | You could | 你可以 |
[34:16] | take hostages, have a riot, make demands. | 挟持人质 制造暴动 下达命令 |
[34:20] | Day aftertomorrow. | 就后天 |
[34:22] | Lechero | 勒齐 |
[34:23] | You call me and you raise your voice at me like that | 你要是再以这种语气给我打电话 |
[34:26] | again, you’re not going | 那么你们两周之内 |
[34:28] | to see water for two weeks. | 都见不到水 |
[34:30] | Hmm? ntendido? | 听到了吗 |
[35:53] | They got Whistler. | 他们抓到了惠斯勒 |
[36:20] | Now, I’ll decide this | 现在 由我决定 |
[36:22] | You’ll decide nothing. | 你什么都不能决定 |
[36:28] | You can’t deliver, Lechero. | 你无权发表意见 勒齐 |
[36:30] | You’re done here. | 你玩完了 |
[37:15] | Now what? | 然后呢? |
[37:17] | What? | 什么 |
[37:19] | What do we do? | 接下来怎么做? |
[37:27] | You’ve been outbid. | 你做的很好 |
[37:29] | Wait. What are you talking about? | 等等 你在说什么 |
[37:31] | What are you ta ? | 你在说什么 |
[37:32] | What are you talking ? | 你在说什么 |
[37:37] | That’s, uh, very useful. | 干的很好 |
[37:41] | Very useful. | 很好 |
[37:48] | And Whistler’s clear? | 惠斯勒是清白的 |
[37:51] | Yeah. | 对 |
[37:53] | Clear as the blue sky, brother. | 和天空一样清白 兄弟 |
[38:26] | Hello? | 喂? |
[38:28] | Baby, it’s me. | 宝贝 是我 |
[38:30] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[38:31] | Oh, I I’ve been so scared, I’ve been praying | 我 我被吓到了 我一直在祈祷 |
[38:34] | every day. | 每天都在 |
[38:36] | I did, too, babe. | 我也是 宝贝 |
[38:37] | I just thank God youokay. | 感谢上帝你没事 |
[38:39] | Petey called me after he had talked to you, | 皮特打电话给我了 在他跟你说过话之后 |
[38:42] | and he said that you might be coming back here? | 他说你可能会回来? |
[38:44] | That’s what I told him. | 是我告诉他的 |
[38:46] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[38:47] | You have to be so careful. | 你得小心再小心 |
[38:49] | Baby, | 宝贝 |
[38:51] | I’ve been thinking, and, um, | 我一直在想 |
[38:54] | the only thing that I | 唯一的一件事 我 |
[38:58] | that I care about right now | 我现在在乎的 |
[38:59] | is that you and the baby are okay. | 是你和孩子都没事 |
[39:02] | That’s all that matters to me. | 那就是我在乎的全部 |
[39:06] | I’m not coming back. | 我不会回来 |
[39:08] | It’s not because I don’t love you, because | 不是因为我不爱你 是因为 |
[39:11] | you know I do | 你知道我是真的 |
[39:12] | I love you more I love you more than anything, | 真的爱你 胜过一切 |
[39:15] | but all I do is bring you down. | 但是 我一直都让你伤心 |
[39:19] | I’m no good for you. | 我对不起你 |
[39:21] | That’s not true, that’s not true. | 不是 不是 |
[39:23] | Oh, it is, it is, it is, and | 是的 是的 是的 |
[39:26] | sometimes the only way | 有时候 唯一的办法 |
[39:28] | to protect the people that you love | 去保护你爱的人 |
[39:29] | is is by staying away from them. | 是 是远离他们 |
[39:34] | one day, when i get my life together | 等我解决了所有问题 |
[39:37] | however long that takes I’ll find you. | 不论多久 我都会找到你 |
[39:39] | I’ll find you, and, uh, | 我会找到你 |
[39:41] | and I’ll make you and our baby proud. | 我会让你和我们的孩子骄傲 |
[39:44] | I promise. | 我发誓 |
[39:45] | I promise, my love. | 我发誓 宝贝 |
[39:47] | I wish we could go back. | 我希望我们可以回到过去 |
[39:49] | I would give anything to go back. | 我会不惜一切的回到过去 |
[39:58] | I wish that, too. | 我也希望 |
[40:00] | I wish that, too, baby. | 我也希望 宝贝 |
[40:02] | I love you so much, baby. | 我太爱你了 宝贝 |
[40:08] | I love you, too, baby. | 我也爱你 宝贝 |
[40:16] | Good-bye. | 拜拜 |
[40:19] | Bye. | 拜 |
[40:38] | You know, they told me that your brother | 你知道的 他们告诉我你弟弟 |
[40:39] | got all the brains, | 聪明过人 |
[40:41] | but I didn’t realize you were this stupid. | 但是我没想到你居然这么蠢 |
[40:43] | What do you want, Susan? | 你想干吗 苏珊? |
[40:45] | No sooner do I tell you to stick to the plan, | 我一叫你去实施计划 |
[40:48] | than you go and hassle Whistler’s girlfriend. | 你就马上去找惠斯勒女友的麻烦 |
[40:49] | You need to quit | 你别再 |
[40:51] | playing Sherlock Holmes and leave her alone. | 弄的像个福尔摩斯 离她远点儿 |
[40:54] | Why? | 为什么? |
[40:55] | ‘Cause I said so. | 因为是我说的 |
[40:57] | How about that? All right. | -如何啊? -好 |
[40:59] | How about you beat it, so I can get to work? | 不如把枪放下 我好去做事 |
[41:01] | I will | 我会的 |
[41:03] | as soon as you give me what you took from her. | 只要给我你从她那儿得到的东西 |
[41:05] | I took nothing from her. I got a gallon | -我没拿她什么东西 -我有一加仑漂白剂 |
[41:07] | of bleach, a tarp and a hacksaw in the trunk of my car. | 一块防水布和一把钢锯(分尸用的) 在我车箱里 |
[41:10] | One hour, tops | 最多一小时 |
[41:12] | you’re off the face of the earth. | 你就人间蒸发了 |
[41:17] | It’s just a bird guide. | 只是本关于鸟的书 |
[41:19] | I am not going to ask you again. | 我不会再问一遍了 |
[41:26] | Toss it. | 放下 |
[41:31] | Tomorrow bar. | 明天 在酒吧 |
[41:32] | Progress report. I will be waiting. | 进展报告 我等你 |
[42:19] | So it’s water you want. | 这是你要的水 |
[42:27] | Here’s your water. | 你的水 |
[42:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[42:51] | So, how are we getting out of here? | 我们要怎么出去? |
[42:57] | I have no idea. | 不知道 |