时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on Prison Break. | 《越狱》 前情回顾 |
[00:02] | When I sent you the envelopes | 我把 信寄给你 |
[00:04] | I wasn’t just playing games. | 可不是闹着玩的 |
[00:05] | Move on subject 4 | 靠近4号目标 |
[00:09] | Execute the order. | 执行命令 |
[00:09] | Please don’t do that. | 求你不要这样做 |
[00:17] | You wanted to get in on the action, here’s your chance. | 你想要参与到这次行动中 现在机会来了 |
[00:24] | 3/4 of a billion dollars in a numerical account in Luxembourg. | 7.5亿美元的已经汇到卢森堡的一个帐户上了 |
[00:29] | All the data will be delivered within 24 hours. | 所有数据将会在24小时内传输完毕 |
[00:32] | Case. | 箱子给我 |
[00:33] | I’ll take that. | 我来拿 |
[00:35] | Hi, mom. | 老妈 你好啊 |
[00:38] | I know you have it. Bring me scylla. | 我知道锡拉在你手上 把锡拉给我 |
[00:40] | Or this time sara’s death will not be faked. | 否则这次莎拉就真得死了 |
[00:44] | Looks like you have a little decision to make. | 看来你要做出抉择了 |
[00:47] | Scylla — or someone you Love. | 锡拉 还是你爱的人 |
[00:56] | Just think this through, michael. | 好好考虑考虑 迈克 |
[00:58] | I have, and we’re saving them both. | 我考虑过了 两个人我们都要救 |
[01:01] | How? | 你怎么救? |
[01:02] | I’ll figure it out. | 我会想出来的 |
[01:04] | Your brother is bleeding to death. | 你哥哥快要失血过多而死了 |
[01:05] | I wonder if we can bring lincoln and sara to the same place. | 我想知道能不能把林肯和莎拉集中到一个地方 |
[01:07] | Right now your only advantage is that neither party knows | 现在你唯一的优势就是两方都不知道 |
[01:11] | That there’s another player that has leverage on you. | 还有另一方手握你的人质 |
[01:13] | You bring them both together | 如果你把两人了集中到一起 |
[01:14] | You’ll lose your tactical edge. | 你就失去了战术优势 |
[01:16] | I am not abandoning sara | 我不会丢下莎拉的 |
[01:17] | I didn’t say to do that | 我没让你那么做 |
[01:18] | What I am say is… | 我的意思是… |
[01:19] | sara has the advantage of not having a bullet in her chest. | 莎拉有没有中弹这个优势 |
[01:25] | One at a time. | 一个一个来 |
[01:31] | Big surprise. | 令人吃惊 |
[01:33] | The dumb one got caught, the smart one got away. | 蠢的那个被捉住了 聪明的那个逃跑了 |
[01:37] | I’m beginning to see a pattern here. | 我都能总结出规律了 |
[01:39] | He’s never going to give it to you. | 他不会给你的 |
[01:41] | I disagree. He truly cares for you. | 我不这么认为 他真的很关心你 |
[01:46] | No matter how many times you’ve shown you don’t deserve it. | 虽然事实证明你并不值得 |
[01:49] | You know, you two are truly | 你们两个真是 |
[01:51] | A classic study nature versus nurture. | 先天和后天因素影响的经典案例 |
[01:54] | Same environment, same parents | 同样的环境 同样的父母 |
[01:57] | You’re completely different. | 你们却完全不同 |
[02:00] | Why do you think that is, lincolnoln? | 你觉得是为什么呢 林肯 |
[02:03] | Because mom’s a psychotic bitch. | 因为他们的妈妈是个疯婆子 |
[02:11] | Hello, michael. | 你好啊 迈克 |
[02:12] | All right, you win. I’ll give you scylla. | 好吧 你赢了 我把锡拉给你 |
[02:14] | Just give lincoln whatever he needs. | 林肯需要什么就给他什么 |
[02:16] | Not until I get what I need. | 我还没得到我需要的东西呢 |
[02:18] | Edison shipping yard, B dock, | 爱迪生装箱区B码头 |
[02:21] | 45 minutes.and bring my brother | 45分钟内到达 带上我哥哥 |
[02:22] | 45 minutes? Cutting it close. | 45分钟? 近一点 |
[02:26] | He doesn’t look so good. | 他看起来可不太妙 |
[02:28] | Just be there. | 到那儿就是了 |
[02:30] | Is it worth it, sara? | 你觉得值吗 莎拉 |
[02:34] | You ever go back to that night | 你有没有回想过那个晚上 |
[02:36] | And wonder how things would have gone | 想过如果你当时 |
[02:39] | If you had just left that infirmary door locked? | 锁了医务室的门 事情会变成怎样 |
[02:45] | All the people whose lives would have been saved. | 那些人的本来可以活下来的 |
[02:47] | Hell, your father would still be alive. | 你爸爸也是 |
[02:50] | You ever think about that? | 你有没有想到过这一点 |
[02:53] | And now that michael’s returning scylla to me | 现在既然迈克要把锡拉还给我了 |
[02:55] | It was all for nothing. | 你们这一切就白忙活了 |
[02:59] | Assuming he does return it. | 如果他真还给你了 |
[03:02] | If the situation were reversed, if michaelwere here | 如果情况相反 如果是迈克被抓了 |
[03:05] | And you were holding scylla, | 你手上有锡拉 |
[03:07] | What would you do? | 你会怎么做 |
[03:10] | You’d bring it back | 你会把锡拉带来的 |
[03:12] | For the same reason you left that door unlocked. | 和你没锁门是一个原因 |
[03:15] | Because you couldn’t let an innocent man die. | 因为你不能眼睁睁看着无辜的人死掉 |
[03:18] | Your heart betrays your better judgment. | 你的情感左右了你的理性判断 |
[03:21] | So does scofield’s. | 斯科菲尔德也是这样 |
[03:24] | You know, you’re probably right. | 你猜的没错 |
[03:26] | Because if michaelused his better judgment the night he | 因为迈克从你鼻子底下把锡拉拿走的那天晚上 |
[03:28] | Stoll scylla out from under your nose | 他如果理性判断的话 |
[03:31] | He would have killed you. | 就会把你杀了 |
[03:35] | Get her out of my sight. | 不要让我看见她 |
[03:50] | Take it. | 牵着 |
[04:00] | Either take my pocket or I take yours. | 要么你牵着我的口袋 要么我就牵你的 |
[04:07] | Understand? | 明白么 |
[04:08] | The authorities are blanketing the streets | 当局正在街上进行地毯式搜查 |
[04:10] | Looking for the primary suspects | 以搜寻主要嫌疑人 |
[04:12] | 林肯・布伦斯和迈克斯科菲尔德 | |
[04:15] | The brothers famous for | 因近几年来发生的 |
[04:16] | One of the most daring prison breaks in recent history | 最胆大妄为的越狱行为而出名的 |
[04:18] | Are considered armed and extremely dangerous. | 这对兄弟携有枪支并且极度危险 |
[04:27] | Homemade explosives? | 自制炸弹 |
[04:28] | You got a better idea? | 你有更好的主意吗 |
[04:30] | Maybe the best way to save lincoln, to save everyone | 也许救你哥 救所有人 最好的方法是 |
[04:35] | Is to give christina what she wants. | 给克里斯蒂娜她所想要的东西 |
[04:38] | I am just trying to find a way where the people that we love | 我只是想找出一个保证我们挚爱的人 |
[04:40] | don’t end up in a autopsy table. | 的安全的方法 |
[04:41] | And I am not. | 我不会让这件事发生的 |
[04:44] | Better get your story straight, Alex. | 你没弄错吧 阿历克斯 |
[04:46] | This whole time you’ve been saying | 你一直在说服我 |
[04:48] | You should give scylla back to the general. | 把锡拉还给将军 |
[04:49] | Didn’t you hear what he did to self’s wife? | 你没听见他对赛尔夫的妻子做了什么吗 |
[04:51] | self made his own bed. | 赛尔夫自己自作自受 |
[04:52] | Yeah, we’re sleeping with in it. | 对 我们要收拾他的烂摊子 |
[04:56] | Let’s say best case scenario. | 让我们想想 最好的结局 |
[04:58] | Maybe somehow we’re able to get to lincoln and sara. | 我们也许能找到林肯和莎拉 |
[05:01] | Okay. What then? | 然后呢 |
[05:02] | General’ve still got somebody watching my wife. | 将军还派人监视着我的妻子 |
[05:05] | What’s the plan to keep her safe? | 要怎么样保证她的安全? |
[05:06] | What about L.J? What’s the plan to keep him safe? | L.J呢? 又要怎么样保证他的安全? |
[05:09] | I can’t thingk about that right now. | 我现在考虑不到那么多 |
[05:10] | Maybe we go to your mother and try to make a deal. | 也许我们应该找你妈谈个条件 |
[05:12] | I mean, there’s no love lost with her and the general. | 她和将军是死对头了 |
[05:14] | With her contracts, if we give her scylla | 如果我们给她锡拉 |
[05:16] | Maybe she can find out where the agents… | 有她的关系网络也许她能找到… |
[05:19] | We’re not finding out and not giving it back. | 我们不会要调查 我们不会把锡拉还回去的 |
[05:21] | We’re going to save everyone. | 我们会救出所有人 |
[06:13] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你怎么会在这儿 |
[06:15] | What am I doing here? | 我怎么会在这儿 |
[06:18] | You’re in recovery, Mr. self. | 你在这儿康复 赛尔夫先生 |
[06:20] | Apparently you had quite a fall. | 看来你摔得不轻 |
[06:22] | Luckily someone found you and called 9-1-1. | 幸运的是有人发现了你并且报了警 |
[06:24] | They did what? | 他们做什么了 |
[06:26] | The doctor will be in shortly to go over your history. | 医生马上就到 来查看你的历史记录 |
[06:28] | No, no. | 不要 不要 |
[06:29] | Tell the doctor to go see the next guy. | 叫医生去给下一个人看病 |
[06:32] | I’m going. | 我就走了 |
[06:33] | Actually, I can’t. | 事实上 我不能让你走 |
[06:35] | There’s men here waiting to talk to you. | 有人等着要和你谈话 |
[06:37] | What kind of men? | 什么样的人 |
[06:39] | The kind with badges. | 戴徽章的那种人 |
[06:41] | Mr. self, my name is Agent Chris Franco. | 赛尔夫先生 我是克里斯・弗兰克探员 |
[06:43] | We’re with the bureau. | 我们是FBI的 |
[06:46] | We’d like to ask you a few questions. | 我们想问你一些问题 |
[06:48] | About what? | 什么问题 |
[06:49] | 告诉我林肯・布伦斯 | |
[06:51] | And michaelscofield. | 和迈克斯科菲尔德在哪里 |
[07:10] | Be ready to pick us up. | 准备好接我们 |
[07:14] | Better not get too close to that thing when it goes off. | 爆炸的时候最好别离它太近 |
[07:18] | You’d better not get too far. | 你最好别走远 |
[07:29] | All right. | 好吧 |
[07:30] | If michaeltries anything, take out both knees. | 如果迈克有任何举动 就把他两个膝盖都打碎 |
[07:33] | I don’t want him dead | 我可不想让他死 |
[07:35] | I just want him immobilized and eager to talk. | 只想让他动不了向我求饶 |
[07:38] | And what do you want to do with burrows? | 布伦斯怎么处理 |
[07:41] | Once I get scylla, dump him off the dock. | 锡拉一到手 就把他丢到海里去 |
[07:46] | Yeah, one of the guys from the news. | 喂 新闻里说的人 |
[07:50] | I think i just seen him. | 我想我刚刚看见其中一个 |
[07:54] | Interesting choice. | 有趣的选择 |
[07:57] | I would have thought you’d picked something a little more | 我以为你会选择人多的地方 |
[07:59] | Public for your own protection. | 好保护自己 |
[08:01] | Something a little more public isn’t safe for me right now. | 公共场所现在不利于我的安全 |
[08:04] | Thanks to you. | 拜你所赐 |
[08:07] | Did you come alone? | 你一个人来的吗 |
[08:08] | Did you? | 你呢 |
[08:12] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[08:14] | We can have at least one honest conversation, can’t we? | 我们至少能有一次不互相欺骗 对不对 |
[08:18] | Actually, I’d like that. | 事实上 我想诚实 |
[08:21] | In spite of what you think | 不管你是怎么想的 |
[08:23] | I never wanted to see you get hurt. | 我从未想要让你受伤 |
[08:24] | What did you want? | 你想要什么 |
[08:27] | Understanding, forgiveness. | 理解 原谅 |
[08:31] | I made my choice | 我做出了自己的选择 |
[08:33] | I knew I’d never have any of those things. | 我早知道我不会得到那些了 |
[08:35] | But you’ll have power, won’t you? | 但你会拥有权利 不是吗 |
[08:37] | Yes, and you’ll have lincolnoln. | 对 而你会拥有林肯 |
[08:40] | Honestly you’re getting the short end of the stick. | 老实说我觉得你非常不值 |
[08:43] | Speaking of which | 说到林肯 |
[08:44] | I need to get him to a hospital so where is he? | 我要把他送去医院 他在哪儿 |
[08:46] | Where’s scylla? | 锡拉在哪儿 |
[08:47] | I need to know he’s alive. | 我要确信他还活着 |
[08:59] | Satisfied? | 满意了吧 |
[09:03] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[09:07] | Now, you wouldn’t have some little trick up your sleeve, | 现在 你不会耍什么鬼把戏的 |
[09:11] | Would you, son? | 是不是 儿子 |
[09:12] | I’m done playing games with you. | 我不想再和你玩了 |
[09:17] | Good. | 很好 |
[09:19] | Then bring scylla out to me. | 那把锡拉拿出来给我看 |
[09:21] | If I bring scylla out in the open, your man will shoot me. | 如果我把锡拉拿出来 你的手下就会射杀我 |
[09:23] | Then I guess we have a standoff. | 那我们平手了 |
[09:25] | The only thing is | 唯一的区别是 |
[09:28] | what I want isn’t gasping for air and losing a pinned of blood | 我要的东西不是奄奄一息流血将尽的 |
[09:31] | Give it to me, michael. | 把它给我 迈克 |
[09:33] | I can’t do that. | 不行 |
[09:35] | Give it to me, michael. | 把它给我 迈克 |
[09:37] | You’re running out of options. | 你没有别的选择了 |
[09:39] | I said, no. | 我说不行 |
[09:40] | This is Miami Police. | 我们是迈阿密警方 |
[09:41] | Give it to me, michael. | 把它给我 迈克 |
[09:42] | We got to go. | 我们必须撤了 |
[09:46] | Go get it. | 给我去拿 |
[10:02] | Come on, michael. | 快走 迈克 |
[10:07] | michael, we got to go now! | 迈克我们必须要走了 |
[10:45] | So the government helped you out? | 政府帮了你一把 |
[10:47] | After all we’ve been through | 一起经历了这么多 |
[10:49] | You know how crazy that sounds, Huh? | 你知道那听起来有多疯狂吧 |
[10:51] | Well, the proof is there. | 证据在那儿 |
[10:53] | Every morning when I wake up my little girl. | 每天早上我去叫醒宝贝女儿 |
[10:54] | And she’s healthy again. | 她现在又健康了 |
[10:56] | Where are you living? | 你住在哪儿 |
[10:59] | Actually, that’s why I came here to talk to you. | 这就是我为什么来找你 |
[11:06] | We were in productive custody, while I was waiting to | 我们当时受监控 我等着 |
[11:09] | Testify against mahonebut the case fell through. | 给马宏做不利证言 但后来案子不了了之 |
[11:13] | They wanted only renege on my deal but wanted to put my | 他们想要背信食言 还要把我 |
[11:17] | Ass back in fox river. | 重新关进福克斯河监狱 |
[11:20] | So what are you doing here in Chicago following me? | 那你来芝加哥跟踪我干什么 |
[11:24] | I was wondering if you had any idea | 我想知道你知不知道 |
[11:27] | Where michaeland lincoln were? | 迈克和林肯在哪儿 |
[11:34] | Where are you going? | 你去哪儿 |
[11:36] | You want to know about michaeland lincoln? | 你想知道迈克和林肯的事 |
[11:40] | I’m trying to help you, man. | 我在帮助你 |
[11:45] | And them. | 还有他们 |
[11:48] | Okay don’t you watch the news? | 你没看新闻吗 |
[11:49] | They are in a lot of trouble. | 他们惹上大麻烦了 |
[11:52] | Big time. | 非常时期 |
[11:54] | And the only way they can get out of it | 他们唯一的希望就在于 |
[11:56] | Is if you help me find them. | 你能不能帮我找到他们 |
[12:01] | We’re just trying to find | 我们只是为了找出 |
[12:02] | The two men behind the assassination. | 刺杀案幕后的两个人 |
[12:04] | Obviously your clearance level isn’t high enough for you | 很明显你的权限不足以 |
[12:06] | To fully grasp the operation that I have been involved. | 让你理解我参与的行动 |
[12:09] | All right then I’ll tell you what we have grasped so far. | 好 我们就把已经掌握的情况告诉你 |
[12:13] | The dead body of your partner, | 你搭档的尸体 |
[12:15] | Autopsy shows the bullet she was shot with | 尸检表明射杀的的子弹 |
[12:16] | Came from agency issued fire arm. | 来自官方的武器 |
[12:23] | We also got a number of DHL transportation offices with | 我们找到一些快件 |
[12:25] | interesting information concerning a warehouse. | 涉及一个仓库的有趣信息 |
[12:27] | back in L.A. that you were conducting a secret operation. | 你在洛杉矶执行秘密的行动 |
[12:31] | when an international political figure | 当一个国际政治人物在美国境内 |
[12:33] | Is assassinated on american soil | 在美国境内 |
[12:35] | By two men taken into custody | 被一个国土安全局的探员 |
[12:37] | by homeland security agent | 监管下的两个人刺杀 |
[12:38] | who by all appearaces has gone rogue | 所有的证据都显示这个探员已在擅自行动 |
[12:40] | You tell us what we’re supposed to think is going on. | 你告诉我们应该怎么想 |
[12:43] | What’s going on is you’re | 你们现在正在 |
[12:44] | Talking to a federal agent like | 栽赃我是一项和我完全没有瓜葛 |
[12:46] | I’m an accomplice to a crime | 犯罪行为的同谋 |
[12:48] | That i had nothing to do with. | 你是在和一个联邦探员讲话! |
[12:49] | You have any idea how many years | 你知道我效忠国家 |
[12:50] | I’ve served my country? | 多少年了吗 |
[12:52] | Do you have any idea to the extent that I’ve served… | 你知道我为国服务的程度… |
[12:54] | What is this, Gitmo, now? | 现在又怎么了 要拷问我? |
[12:56] | As a homeland agent, | 我确信 |
[12:57] | you are aware, I’m sure | 作为国土安全局探员 你一定知道 |
[13:00] | Anyone who impedes an investigation into an | 任何妨碍恐怖行动调查的个人 |
[13:03] | Act of terrorism has virtually no protection under the law. | 实质上都不享有法律保护 |
[13:07] | Okay, okay. | 好吧 |
[13:10] | Now. | 说 |
[13:13] | 迈克・斯科菲尔德和林肯・布伦斯到底在哪儿 Where are michael尔・scofield and lincolnon burrows? | |
[13:15] | I don’t know where they are. | 我不知道他们在哪儿 |
[13:17] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[13:19] | But I can find out. | 但是我能把他们找到 |
[13:22] | michael clearly cares more about winning than he | 迈克很显然更关心如何取胜 |
[13:25] | does about saving your life. | 而不是救你的命 |
[13:28] | Looks like you’re not going to | 看来你活不到 |
[13:29] | Live long enough to be an uncle. | 做叔叔的那一天了 |
[13:31] | What? | 什么 |
[13:33] | Well, sara hasn’t told anybody. | 看来莎拉还没有告诉任何人 |
[13:37] | christina, banerjee’s on the phone. | 克里斯蒂娜 巴纳吉找你 |
[13:39] | He wants to know why he hasn’t received the technology. | 他想知道他为什么还没有拿到货 |
[13:44] | If michaeldoesn’t call in the next 10 minutes | 如果迈克10分钟内还不打电话过来 |
[13:46] | You’re going to wish he’d let you fry back at fox river. | 你还不如希望他从来没去福克斯河救你 |
[13:58] | Hello. | 你好 |
[13:59] | I thought we had an understanding. | 我以为我们达成共识了 |
[14:01] | I thought I made the stakes crystal clear. | 我以为我已经把利害关系都阐述清楚了 |
[14:04] | – You did, and I’m trying. – And I’m trying not to kill sara. | -没错 我在做 -我在克制自己不要杀了莎拉 |
[14:08] | That would be a lot easier | 你把东西送过来 |
[14:10] | If I had something in this hand besides a gun. | 就容易多了 |
[14:12] | Every cop in this city is looking for me. | 这个城市每一个警察都在追查我的下落 |
[14:14] | The last thing I want to do | 我最不愿看见的事情 |
[14:15] | Is jeopardize her life by getting arrested | 就是被警察抓捕而置她于危险之中 |
[14:17] | What you want locked up as evidence. | 你想要的一切 被关起来作为证据 |
[14:18] | Have the very thing you want locked up as evidence. | 而你想要的东西被警方收为证据保存 |
[14:20] | I appreciate you taking care of my interests, michael. | 我很感激你为我的利益着想 迈克 |
[14:24] | I do. | 真的 |
[14:26] | And believe me, for that reason | 相信我 就冲你说的 |
[14:28] | I will take care of your interests. | 我会满足你的需要的 |
[14:29] | If I don’t see Scylla in one | 如果一小时内我没看到锡拉 |
[14:31] | Hour, I’m unleashing Bagwell to play doctor with the doctor. | 我就让Bagwell尽情玩弄可爱的医生 |
[14:35] | Am I clear? | 听清楚没 |
[14:37] | I need more time. | 时间太紧了 |
[14:38] | One hour. | 就一小时 |
[14:42] | Doesn’t michaelunderstand? | 迈克就不明白吗 |
[14:45] | He’s playing chicken with other people’s lives here. | 他是在玩弄别人的性命 |
[14:47] | My life’s been threatened before. | 我的命已经被威胁过一次了 |
[14:49] | I’m not talking about yours. | 我不是说你的 |
[14:51] | That boy has messed up every chance I’ve had at freedom. | 那个伙计毁了所有我能获得自由的机会 |
[14:55] | This is my last shot. | 这是我最后一搏了 |
[14:57] | You really think when this is over you’ll be free? | 你真的以为事情结束你就能自由吗 |
[14:59] | Much better than free, I’ll be employed. | 比自由更好 我会有工作 |
[15:01] | The General is getting me | 将军会给我 |
[15:02] | an honest to goodness job with an office and a desk. | 一个体面的办公室工作 |
[15:04] | What kind of job does he gonna get you? | 他准备给你什么工作 |
[15:07] | What is he going to trust you with? | 他凭什么相信你 |
[15:09] | The General hiring professional killers not amateurs, | 将军雇的是职业杀手 不是业余的 |
[15:12] | not uneducated criminals who raped them… | 更不是没文化的强奸犯 |
[15:15] | You mind your tongue, little lady | 管好你的嘴 小美人 |
[15:17] | The only thing you are getting when this is over is a | 事情结束后 你唯一能得到的 |
[15:18] | slit throat and an unmarked grave. | 是破裂喉咙 和一座无名坟头 |
[15:22] | Actually you’re only chance at a life is to get out of here. | 其实你活下去的唯一可能就是逃出这里 |
[15:27] | And if you take me with you. | 而且如果你带我一起走 |
[15:30] | Whatever happened between you | 不管你和迈克之间有何过节 |
[15:32] | And michael if you get me back to him, | 只要你把我交给他 |
[15:35] | the slate could be wiped clean. | 你们就两清了 |
[15:38] | With michael and me, that slate’s never going to be clean. | 迈克和我是绝对不可能两清的 |
[15:42] | And if he doesn’t give the General what he wants, | 如果他不把东西给将军 |
[15:47] | It’s going to get a hell of a lot dirtier. | 这里会变得无比肮脏的 |
[15:55] | What are you doing? | 你在干吗 |
[15:56] | I need to make sure lincoln’s okay. | 我要确认林肯还活着 |
[16:01] | I suppose that little explosion was meant for me. | 我想那个小炸弹是要炸我的 |
[16:04] | Let’s pretend it was for the cops. | 就当做是炸警察的吧 |
[16:06] | Please, michael. | 拜托 迈克 |
[16:08] | Stop, you’re embarrassing yourself. | 闭嘴 你真让自己丢脸 |
[16:10] | You should know by now that you can’t outthink me. | 你现在应该知道姜还是老的辣吧 |
[16:13] | I’ll always be one stepped ahead of you | 我总会比你多考虑一步 |
[16:15] | because I’m your mother. | 因为我是你妈 |
[16:16] | Is lincoln okay? | 林肯还好吗 |
[16:20] | I remember the first time I caught you in a lie. | 我记得我第一次抓住你撒谎时 |
[16:23] | I could see it in your eyes just | 我就能从你眼睛里看出来 |
[16:25] | Like I could see it today. | 就像今天这样 |
[16:26] | Put him on the phone. | 让他听电话 |
[16:27] | You’re not in a position to be making demands, son. | 你可没资格提要求 儿子 |
[16:30] | Actually if lincoln is dead, i | 事实上 如果林肯死了 |
[16:32] | Have no reason to give you | 我没理由给你锡拉 |
[16:33] | Scylla which puts me in the position you describe. | 所以我有这个资格 |
[16:50] | It’s nice to know you’re still breathing. | 知道你还活着真好 |
[16:51] | How much time do I have? | 我还有多少时间 |
[16:53] | Not much. | 不多 |
[16:54] | The General has sara. | 将军挟持了莎拉 |
[16:55] | He’s giving me an hour to exchange her for Scylla. | 他给我一小时 用锡拉换她 |
[16:57] | I need to know where you are. | 我要知道你们在哪 |
[16:59] | So if you can give me any kind of signal? | 你能随便给我个有用的信息吗 |
[17:01] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[17:02] | Look, if I’m going to save you both | 如果我要救你们俩 |
[17:04] | – I need something. Anything -banerjee again. | -我需要信息 任何信息 -又是巴纳吉 |
[17:05] | There’s not enough time, michael. | 没多少时间了 迈克 |
[17:08] | I can do this, lincoln. | 我能做到的 林肯 |
[17:09] | I can do this. | 我能行的 |
[17:10] | There’s something you need to know. | 有件事你得知道 |
[17:14] | sara’s…sara’s pregnant. | 莎拉 怀孕了 |
[17:22] | You’re going to be a dad. | 你要做爸爸了 |
[17:27] | Go to her, michael. | 去救她吧 迈克 |
[17:30] | I’ll find a way, lincoln. | 我会有办法的 林肯 |
[17:31] | There’s not enough time. | 时间不够了 |
[17:33] | There’s not enough time. You… | 时间不够了 你 |
[17:35] | Let me go out knowing that I did something for you. | 让我死吧 让我为你做点什么 |
[17:37] | Give me that. | 给我电话 |
[17:40] | lincoln? | 林肯 |
[18:00] | I’m sorry about what’s ever happening to lincoln. | 不管林肯会怎样 我感到很遗憾 |
[18:03] | And I know you have to protect your family. | 我知道你必须保护家庭 |
[18:04] | I understand that. | 我理解 |
[18:06] | But, michael, what are we going to do about the rest of us? | 迈克 那我们这些剩下的人呢 |
[18:08] | What are we gonna to do about my wife? | 我老婆怎么办 |
[18:09] | Alex, | 阿历克斯 |
[18:11] | I don’t…I don’t know what you want me to say. | 我 我不知道你希望我说什么 |
[18:16] | You haven’t gone a day in your life without a plan. | 你从来不会没有计划 |
[18:18] | Please don’t start now. | 别从现在开始 |
[18:22] | All I know is I have 43 minutes to get this to the General. | 我只知道我还有43分钟把这个给将军 |
[18:28] | I am done making plans. | 我不再做计划了 |
[18:30] | And to hell with everybody else. | 其他人都去死吧 |
[18:36] | Well, maybe it’s time I take a page from your book, Alex. | 也许我该学学你了 阿历克斯 |
[18:41] | Hang out on the sidelines, | 在外场晃悠 |
[18:43] | Survey the field. | 观察场地 |
[18:45] | When the time is right, back the winning horse. | 当时机来临 再搭上胜利之马 |
[18:51] | That’s what you think I’m about? | 我在你眼里是这样的吗 |
[18:53] | Tell me something, Alex. | 跟我说说 阿历克斯 |
[18:55] | Which horse are you backing now? | 你现在在哪匹马上 |
[18:57] | Because I’m not quite clear on that. | 对这问题 我不是很清楚 |
[19:10] | At least you got a decision. | 至少你还有得选 |
[19:14] | They took my son. | 他们杀了我儿子 |
[19:17] | I didn’t get to choose. | 我没得选 |
[19:23] | I’m just trying to do whatever it takes to not lose everything. | 我只是尽全力不失去一切 |
[19:29] | So am I. | 我也是 |
[19:33] | So if there’s something you need to do to protect Pam, | 如果你能保护帕姆 |
[19:37] | you should do it. | 就尽全力吧 |
[19:52] | Do you realize after what you pulled, | 你知道在你耍了小花招之后 |
[19:55] | You’re completely worthless to me now? | 对我已经毫无价值了 |
[19:59] | You’ve been worthless to me all your life. | 你这一辈子都毫无用处 |
[20:05] | I know you and michaelthink I was a terrible mother. | 我知道你和迈克认为我是个可怕的母亲 |
[20:09] | I couldn’t agree with you more. | 我完全赞成 |
[20:12] | I warned Aldo. | 我警告过奥尔多 |
[20:14] | I told him I was not cut out for it. | 我告诉过他我不是这块料 |
[20:16] | It is not in my nature. | 不是我的天性 |
[20:22] | He used to call me his lady Macbeth. | 他以前叫我 他的麦克白女士 |
[20:26] | I knew there was a reason I hated shakespeare. | 我就知道我讨厌莎士比亚是有原因的 |
[20:30] | You hated it because you couldn’t understand it. | 你讨厌是因为你不能理解 |
[20:34] | And you couldn’t understand it | 你不能理解是因为 |
[20:35] | Because your real mother was as dumb as a day-old doughnut. | 你的亲生母亲和隔夜的甜甜圈一样蠢 |
[20:42] | You asked me | 你问我 |
[20:43] | how I could just sit and watch my son go into the chair. | 我怎么就坐看着我儿子去上电椅 |
[20:51] | The answer’s simple really. | 答案很简单 |
[20:55] | You’re not my son. | 你不是我儿子 |
[21:00] | michaelalready knows. | 迈克已经知道了 |
[21:03] | That must be why it’s so easy for him to p lay with your life. | 肯定是因为这个 他才轻易放弃了你 |
[21:08] | I guess we have that in common. | 我想我们是有共同点的 |
[21:10] | Now, go find my son. | 现在去找我儿子 |
[21:14] | Your information leads to an | 你的资料会让你被捕 |
[21:15] | Arrest, we’ll make sure the courts can’t touch you. | 我们会保证法庭不会对你动手 |
[21:17] | Can you put that in writing? And then we’ll do business. | 你能立字为据吗 然后再做事 |
[21:20] | No, no. The only thing you get to demand in writing | 不不 你唯一能要求写下的 |
[21:22] | is what we will put on your tomb stone. | 是你的墓志铭 |
[21:23] | The last thing you are gonna want to | 你们最不想发生的 |
[21:24] | Find out about is the brothers is killing somebody else, | 就是发现那兄弟俩在外杀人 |
[21:26] | While you are in here harassing your only source of intel | 而你们却在这刁难唯一的线人 |
[21:29] | It’s need to be in writing, and signed by the attorney General. | 那个必须写下来 并由司法部长签字 |
[21:33] | I don’t trust anyone who says they work for the government. | 我不相信任何自称为政府工作的人 |
[21:37] | All you have to do is call the brothers. | 你要做的就是给兄弟俩打电话 |
[21:42] | Get them on the phone and let me talk to them. | 让他们听电话 我来讲 |
[21:45] | Then they can make up their own minds, all right? | 让他们自己决定 好吗 |
[21:47] | I’m just trying to stay out of all this. | 我不想再搅和这事了 |
[21:50] | I finally got my family back | 我好不容易家庭团聚 |
[21:52] | And not about so risk losing them again. | 不想再次冒险失去他们 |
[21:54] | I know this feels good today | 我知道现在很幸福 |
[21:59] | But what about a couple months from now | 那几个月后呢 |
[22:01] | When the only job you can get is under the table or | 你能找的工作都是黑工 |
[22:04] | Some labour gill or every minute you will be worrying if | 或者贩人蛇 每时每刻 |
[22:07] | The guy next to you is going to drop the dime in a hard beep | 总是担心旁边的人会大声报警 |
[22:11] | because he recognizes you. | 因为他认出你了 |
[22:13] | How is finding lincoln and michaelare changing any of that? | 找到林肯和迈克又能怎样呢 |
[22:15] | This guy sought me out, okay? | 这个人帮我搞定了啊 |
[22:18] | He knows everything about the whole thing. | 他了解整件事 |
[22:20] | Who is he? Is he government? | 他是谁 是政府的人吗 |
[22:21] | ‘Cause if he’s government, I don’t wanna… | 如果他是政府的人 我可不想 |
[22:23] | I didn’t trust him first either, okay? | 我开始也不相信他 |
[22:25] | But something about being in the pen. | 但纸上的东西让我改变想法 |
[22:26] | You start to decipher who is a player and who is a punk. | 你可以辨认谁是玩家 谁是阿飞 |
[22:31] | And this guy is a player, just like scofield. | 这个人和斯科菲尔德一样 是玩家 |
[22:38] | So the only thing we have to do | 现在要做的就是 |
[22:40] | is tell him where the brothers are, | 告诉他兄弟俩在哪 |
[22:42] | Get this device thing back in and so he can put it into the right hands. | 把那装置还回去 该给谁给谁 |
[22:45] | Then what? | 然后呢 |
[22:49] | This brother has juice. | 这哥们很牛的 |
[22:51] | He can erase our entire record. | 他可以抹掉我们所有的记录 |
[22:54] | I’m not talking about cash and all that flashy stuff. | 我不是说钱或者浮华的东西 |
[22:57] | I’m talking about straight up freedom. | 是说直接就自由了 |
[22:59] | Living like a man, you feel me? | 像正常人一样 听懂没 |
[23:05] | No, of course, Nandu. | 当然不 南多 |
[23:07] | Yes, yes. | 是是 |
[23:09] | We just ran into a few technical difficulties. | 只是出现了一点技术问题 |
[23:11] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[23:12] | If you give us a little more Time, then I — | 如果你多给我们一点点时间 我就 |
[23:16] | no, no, don’t. | 不不 别 |
[23:17] | Please don’t get on the plane. | 拜托了 不要登机 |
[23:19] | No, I can… | 不 我可以 |
[23:27] | No. | 不 |
[23:31] | You just cost me 3/4 of a billion dollars. | 你刚让我损失了7.5亿美元啊 |
[23:35] | Good. | 很好 |
[23:37] | At least the day wasn’t a total waste. | 至少今天不是完全浪费了 |
[23:39] | I was going to wait until I found michael | 我本打算等找到迈克 |
[23:41] | And just kill you in front of him. | 在他面前杀了你 |
[23:44] | But instead I’m going to take you out | 但我准备让你一个人 |
[23:45] | the same way you came in, alone. | 怎么来的怎么走 |
[23:51] | you better be calling me to tell me you’ve got scylla. | 你最好已经拿到锡拉了 |
[23:54] | Whoever you’ve sent after it is too late. | 你现在派谁来都太晚了 |
[23:56] | michael’s giving scylla back to the general in exchange for sara’s life. | 迈克正要把锡拉去和将军换莎拉 |
[23:59] | Who the hell is this? | 你他妈是谁? |
[24:01] | alex mahone. I don’t believe we’ve had the pleasure of meeting. | 阿历克斯・马宏 我们还没见过面 |
[24:04] | Oh,yeah. alex mahone. | 哦 阿历克斯・马宏 |
[24:07] | You calling to rub this in my face? | 你也想惹我? |
[24:09] | Calling to see if you’ll make me an offer. | 我找你是想做一笔交易 |
[24:11] | I can get scylla for you,if you promise to give me what michaelcan’T. | 我能帮你弄到锡拉 你帮我做一些事情 |
[24:16] | What’s that? | 比如说? |
[24:18] | Protection for my family. | 我全家的安全 |
[24:19] | If your people can get my wife away from whoever the general’s got watching her, | 你的人要是能使我妻子摆脱将军的监视 |
[24:23] | I’ll get you scylla. | 我就给你锡拉 |
[24:25] | -You can get me scylla? – mahone… | – 你能给我弄到锡拉 -马宏… |
[24:28] | you son of a bitch. | 你这混蛋 |
[24:30] | I’ve got no particular love for burrows. | Burrows的死活我可不管 |
[24:32] | Sounds like the feeling’s mutual. | 我也不管 |
[24:34] | Yeah,but unlike his brother,the guy’s always been straight with me. | 对 但这家伙一直对我直言不讳 不像他弟弟 |
[24:37] | And he helped me track down the guy who murdered my son,and for that, | 他还帮我抓住了谋杀我儿子的人 |
[24:39] | I owe him. | 我欠他的 |
[24:40] | And you don’t owe michael? | 你就不欠迈克什么 |
[24:44] | Not anymore. His choice,not mine. | 已经清了 他自找的 |
[24:48] | Tell you what. | 好吧 |
[24:50] | You give me scylla, | 你给我锡拉 |
[24:52] | if lincolnoln’s still breathing,you can have him. | 要是林肯还能喘气 那就是你的了 |
[24:57] | I like that deal. | 我喜欢这交易 |
[25:16] | Hickory dickory dock. | 时间滴答滴 |
[25:18] | Tell me,has scofieldever run up your clock? | 斯科菲尔德能来得及么 |
[25:22] | Has he been man enough to go there? | 他够不够男人呢 |
[25:25] | Or is he saving it up for the wedding day? | 他要留到新婚之夜么 |
[25:27] | michaelis more man than you can ever hope to be. | 迈克比你想象的还男人 |
[25:30] | How would you know what a man is like,huh? | 你怎么知道男人是怎样的 |
[25:34] | Of the two of us,I bet I’ve been with more of them. | 跟你比 我干过的男人多得多 |
[25:38] | Look at you,all buttoned up… | 看看你 这么拘谨 |
[25:41] | frigid. | 性冷淡 |
[25:42] | Tell me,what does it take to loosen up a gal like you,huh? | 告诉我 什么能让你兴奋起来? |
[25:47] | Music? | 音乐? |
[25:48] | Flowers? | 鲜花? |
[25:49] | Touch? | 还是爱抚? |
[25:51] | Where the fingers do the walking down to where only michael… | 指尖游走到只有迈克… |
[25:55] | stop it! | 别说了! |
[25:58] | Please. | 拜托 |
[26:00] | My,my. I do like a woman with manners. | 哦 我就是喜欢有礼貌的女人 |
[26:08] | michael,you better be calling me to tell me you’re close. | 迈克告诉我你快到了 |
[26:11] | -We’re almost there. -Good. | – 马上到 – 很好 |
[26:13] | But I’ve changed my mind. | 但我改主意了 |
[26:14] | The exchange will be made at a location of my choosing. | 交易地点由我选 |
[26:17] | Forgive me but I don’t really | 原谅我 但我不相信你 |
[26:19] | Trust you, except on unfamiliar territory. | 除非是不熟悉的地方 |
[26:21] | You bring sara unharmed and | 你把莎拉毫发无损地带来 |
[26:25] | I’ll meet you anywhere. | 见面地方随你挑 |
[26:28] | There’s an parking lot where | 这有个停车场 |
[26:31] | Pelican drive meets the beach. | 鹈鹕大街和海滩交汇处 |
[26:33] | Be there in 20 minutes. | 20分钟内到达 |
[26:34] | And I’m supposed to trust you’ll let us live our lives? | 我能相信你会让我们好好生活的吧 |
[26:37] | Believe it or not, michael, | 不管你信不信 迈克 |
[26:39] | The last thing I want on earth | 世界上我最不想做的事 |
[26:41] | Is to see you or any member of your family again. | 就是再次见到你或者你的家人 |
[26:44] | Just stay out of my way, I’ll stay out of yours. | 以后井水不犯河水 |
[26:48] | Bring me Scylla.20 minutes, michael. | 带锡拉给我 20分钟 迈克 |
[26:49] | All right. | 好的 |
[26:51] | 20 minutes. | 20分钟啊 |
[26:57] | About earlier — I do think you’re in it for yourself. | 之前我真的以为你是为一己之私 |
[27:02] | Fortunately for me, that’s meant you’ve also had my back. | 我很幸运 那意味着你也在我的马背上 |
[27:07] | More than once. | 还不只一次 |
[27:10] | And for that, I’m grateful. | 这些事 让我很感激 |
[27:16] | Take the case. | 拿上箱子 |
[27:17] | Get out of here. | 走吧 |
[27:18] | What about Pam? | 那帕姆呢 |
[27:20] | I got it handled. | 我会处理好 |
[27:27] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[27:31] | Looks like your boyfriend | 看起来你的男朋友 |
[27:33] | Straightened his priorities out. | 捅了篓子啊 |
[27:34] | Too bad. | 太糟了 |
[27:35] | We’re just starting to get Familiar. | 我们才刚开始 熟悉对方 |
[27:37] | Teddy, what are you doing? | 泰迪 你干什么 |
[27:41] | You said we was going to | 你说过我们要 |
[27:43] | Bring her on the exchange. | 带她过去交换 |
[27:44] | All I’m giving scofieldtoday | 我今天只想让斯科菲尔德 |
[27:46] | Is a slow death. | 慢慢的死掉 |
[27:48] | So what are we going to do | 那我们怎么 |
[27:50] | With her? | 处置她 |
[27:51] | Whatever you like. | 随你的便 |
[27:52] | Perhaps we’ve finally found a | 似乎我们终于找到了 |
[27:53] | Job for which you’re perfectly Suited. | 一个你完全能够胜任的工作了 |
[28:20] | Mr. mahone? | 马宏先生 |
[28:22] | I’m on my way. | 我在路上了 |
[28:25] | And michael? | 迈克呢 |
[28:26] | I don’t want to talk about michael. | 我不想谈迈克 |
[28:28] | It seems michaeldid a poor Job choosing friends. | 貌似迈克没选好 他的朋友啊 |
[28:31] | None of us choose this. | 我们都没得选 |
[28:32] | The only thing we choose is how It ends. | 我们只能选择如何 结束这一切 |
[28:35] | Just get your people in place to | 赶紧让你的人准备好 |
[28:36] | Help my wife. How’s that sound? | 去救我的妻子 怎么样 |
[28:41] | One of our assets with the | 我们在局里的线人说 |
[28:42] | Bureau says that two agents are | 两名探员正在迈阿密 |
[28:44] | Questioning Don self at Miami | 审问唐・赛尔夫 |
[28:46] | Mission hospital. | 梅森医院 |
[28:47] | The attorney-general issued a Proclamation for his immunity. | 辩护律师刚刚 宣布了他的豁免权 |
[28:51] | You think he’s a threat? | 你认为他有威胁吗 |
[28:53] | Perhaps. | 可能吧 |
[28:54] | The question is to whom. | 问题是对谁 |
[29:05] | Hello? | 喂 |
[29:07] | michael, it’s Don self. | 迈克 我是唐・赛尔夫 |
[29:08] | How is it going? | 怎么样了 |
[29:09] | Well, well, well. | 还好 还好 |
[29:10] | Thought you were dead. | 我还以为你死了呢 |
[29:12] | If I had a dollar every time | 要是我每次对你这么说 |
[29:13] | I’ve said that about you. | 都能得到1美元就好了 |
[29:14] | You sound funny, Don. | 你听起来怪怪的 唐 |
[29:16] | What do you want? | 你想怎样 |
[29:17] | You saw what had that bastard Did to my wife, right? | 你看见那个混蛋怎么对我妻子的了 是吧 |
[29:21] | I want revenge. | 我要报复 |
[29:23] | Where are you? So we can call back up. | 你在哪 我们可以请求增援 |
[29:24] | That’s not necessary. | 没这必要 |
[29:26] | This is about to be over anyway. | 这一切就快结束了 |
[29:28] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[29:29] | I’m hanging up now, Don. | 我要挂电话了 唐 |
[29:34] | Hello? | 喂 |
[29:36] | scofield’s on a burner. | 斯科菲尔德用的是黑卡[国外居然也有] |
[29:37] | They’re harder to trace. | 很难追踪 |
[29:38] | We are gonna need more time. | 我们还要更多时间 |
[29:39] | He’s gonna call back. He gets riled up. | 他会打回来的 他就是有点生气了 |
[29:41] | He’ll call back. | 他会打回来的 |
[29:42] | After he kills somebody? | 杀了人之后打回来吗 |
[29:44] | You heard. | 你听见了 |
[29:45] | This is about to be over. | 事情很快就会了结 |
[29:46] | Get him back on the phone, Agent self. | 让他回来接电话 赛尔夫探员 |
[29:48] | Now! | 快点 |
[29:54] | So this cat says that | 那个家伙说 |
[29:55] | scofieldand lincoln should | 斯科菲尔德和林肯看见他了 |
[29:57] | Recognize him. | 会认出来的 |
[29:59] | Recognize him from where? | 认出来是从哪来的 |
[30:00] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[30:02] | Look we’ve been in a lot of | 听着 我们经历了很多 |
[30:03] | Messed up places. | 乱七八糟的事 |
[30:04] | I’m just saying. It makes differences. | 我只是想说 这很重要 |
[30:06] | Besides, did he say what he was going | 还有 他有没有说 |
[30:08] | To do with Scylla? | 他想怎么处置锡拉 |
[30:09] | All these guys said is that they can’t go through the government. | 这些人说他们肯定不会让政府来管 |
[30:13] | ’cause no one government should have | 因为没有任何政府 |
[30:14] | That much power. | 应该有这么大的权力 |
[30:16] | Look, you want to ask him Yourself. He’s right there. | 你应该去问问 他本人 他就在那 |
[30:19] | Even give you a name? | 他给你名字了吗 |
[30:20] | Said call him Paul. | 他说可以叫他保罗 |
[30:26] | Sir. | 先生 |
[30:31] | If anyone tries to escape, | 要是有人想跑 |
[30:32] | Aerate them. | 立刻击毙 |
[30:46] | Keep an eye out for anything | 留意任何 |
[30:47] | Suspicious. | 可以动的东西 |
[30:48] | scofield’s a tunnel rat. | 斯科菲尔德狡猾的像下水道的老鼠 |
[31:00] | You know, I wasn’t the only fox in the | 我可不是福克斯河里面唯一一个 |
[31:04] | River fall asleep at night | 晚上睡觉的时候 |
[31:06] | Dreaming about treasures was Tucked beneath that white coat Of yours. | 梦到你那白色大褂下面迷人的胴体的人 |
[31:11] | Every guy let their minds Wander. | 每个人都会想入非非 |
[31:15] | Any man at the mines want to $%^ between you and nurse Katie. | 矿上的任何人都想跟你或者凯蒂玩一玩 |
[31:19] | Sometimes settling on the both Of you. | 有的时候还是你们 两个一起 |
[31:22] | You digging that? | 喜欢吧 |
[31:24] | All you old junkies like a | 这帮老滑头就喜欢 |
[31:26] | Little dirty talk. | 说点荤的 |
[31:32] | Let me see where the tracks are. | 让我看看那些踪迹在哪 |
[31:34] | I think I can, I think I can. | 我可以的 可以的哦 |
[31:36] | Let me go, I can tell the | 放我走 我可以告诉 |
[31:37] | Courts that you saved my life. | 法庭是你救了我 |
[31:40] | If you let me go, I can petition | 要是你放我走 我可以请求 |
[31:42] | For leniency. | 宽大处理 |
[31:45] | I can tell them you saved my life. | 我可以告诉他们是你救了我 |
[31:46] | I still have connections from my father. | 我还有我父亲的那些关系 |
[31:48] | I was always thinking the way | 我总以为 |
[31:52] | I was going to get revenge on scofieldwas to kill him. | 我要报复斯科菲尔德的方式是杀了他 |
[31:55] | Driving that knife right into His bleeding heart. | 一刀子直插进他的心脏 |
[31:59] | And now, standing here looking | 现在站在这 看着你 |
[32:05] | At you, I’m thinking there’s Something worse than death for Him. | 我想到了比让他去死更狠的了 |
[32:10] | Please, no. | 求你了 别这样 |
[32:15] | I’ll return you in one piece. | 我会把你完整的送回去 |
[32:19] | But that piece going to be a | 但是完整的 |
[32:22] | Little used. That’s all. | 也是被糟蹋过的 就这样 |
[32:27] | And every time he looks at you, | 每次他再看到你 |
[32:31] | Every time he wants to be with You, he’s going to see me. | 每次他跟你在一起的时候 他就会看到 我 |
[33:16] | Nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[33:19] | We got to get back to the loft Now. | 我们得赶回房子去了 快 |
[33:42] | Hey, michael. | 迈克 |
[33:43] | This is Don calling back again. | 又是唐打过来的 |
[33:44] | I know you have a beef with me. Alright. | 我知道你跟我有过节 好吧 |
[33:46] | And I understand. | 我能理解 |
[33:47] | I think i have a way to get us All out of this. | 我想我能够让我们大家都尽快脱身 |
[33:50] | Can you please just call me Back? | 你能给我回拨过来吗 |
[33:52] | How many messages we going to | 我们换成B计划之前 |
[33:53] | Leave this guy before we move on To Plan B? | 还要给这家伙留多少信息 |
[33:56] | He’s going to call back. | 他会打回来的 |
[33:58] | Excuse me, gentlemen. | 先生 打扰您一下 |
[33:59] | I need to check on a patient.Just take a few minutes. | 我要查个病人 几分钟就好 |
[34:03] | He’s going to call back, Okay? | 他会打回来的 好吧 |
[34:05] | There’s coffee down the hall. | 大厅那边有咖啡卖 |
[34:07] | He’s going to call back, just be patient, okay. | 他会打回来的 耐心一点 好吗 |
[34:08] | We’re going to get him. | 会联系上他的 |
[34:14] | How’s is going, doc? | 怎么样了 医生 |
[34:15] | It’s going well. | 很好 |
[34:17] | Is this your first time with me? | 你是第一次见我吧 |
[34:26] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[34:28] | I know you, right? | 我见过你 是吧 |
[35:12] | Oh, i bet you was a tomcat | 你过去犯毒瘾的时候 |
[35:14] | Back when you was using, huh? | 肯定是坏透了吧 |
[35:17] | Nowadays you like to look a | 现在呢喜欢看着 |
[35:18] | Fellow in the eyes. | 别人的眼睛 |
[35:20] | But back then — back then, oh, | 但是以前 以前 |
[35:27] | Back then, i bet the last thing | 那时候 我肯定 |
[35:32] | You wanted to do was see who you | 你最不想做的就是 |
[35:35] | Was keeping company with. | 知道自己和谁在一起 |
[35:40] | That’s self worth for you. | 你太自私了 |
[35:43] | See, I’ve always felt that the | 我一直觉得 |
[35:44] | Partner you choose to be with is | 你选择陪你的人 |
[35:46] | Just a reflection how you’re | 正好反映出 |
[35:47] | Feeling about yourself in that Moment. | 那个时候你对自己的看法 |
[35:50] | And I got to tell you, sister, | 我得告诉你 美女 |
[35:51] | Right now old Teddy is feeling | 现在老泰迪感觉自己 |
[35:53] | Like a million bucks. | 就像一群雄鹿 |
[35:58] | Oh, yeah. | 没错 |
[36:08] | And I’m going to be a gentleman About this. | 我在这件事上要大度一些 |
[36:11] | I’m going to let you choose. | 我让你来选 |
[36:15] | You tell me how you like it, sara. | 你告诉我喜欢怎样的 莎拉 |
[36:20] | And I’m going to give you just | 而我自然会 |
[36:21] | What the doctor ordered. | 谨遵医嘱的 |
[36:25] | What, you got something to say? | 什么 有话说吗 |
[36:27] | Just that while you and the | 就在你和你那帮狱友 |
[36:28] | Other cons were taking care of | 和你那帮狱友晚上 |
[36:30] | Yourselves at night, Katie and I were | “自己动手”的时候 凯蒂和我 |
[36:32] | Going over your medical records | 查了你的医疗记录 |
[36:34] | Trying how best to manage your | 想找到怎么才能 |
[36:36] | Care, figure out what makes you Tick. | 搞定你 什么能使你爽 |
[36:39] | The thing I remember about you, Theodore? | 而我记得 西奥多 |
[36:42] | Nothing makes you tick. | 什么都不能 |
[36:45] | You can’t — tick. | 你根本不行 |
[36:48] | What exactly are you Implying? | 你到底想 说什么 |
[36:50] | That the reason you rape and | 你之所以强奸 |
[36:51] | Kill and make pain is because You can’t make love. | 杀人 制造痛苦 是因为 你不能做爱 |
[36:55] | You’re got neurogenic e.d. | 你有神经性勃起障碍 |
[36:56] | Probably caused by injuries you | 很可能是由于 |
[36:58] | sustained during your own Childhood sexual abuse. | 你小时候受到性虐待时 留下的伤 |
[37:03] | That is a lie. | 你撒谎 |
[37:06] | That is a lie. | 撒谎 |
[37:07] | Talk all you want about what You’re going to do to me, | 你随便说 要怎么处置我吧 |
[37:09] | Theodore. You and i both know there is Very little you can do. | 你我都知道 你能做的微乎其微 |
[37:16] | All right. | 够了 |
[37:17] | Now you’re going to take back | 赶快收回 |
[37:19] | Every word you just said. | 你说的每一个字 |
[37:21] | You hear me? | 听见了吗 |
[37:21] | You hear me? | 听见了吗 |
[37:22] | There’s no reason to be Ashamed of it, Teddy. | 没理由感到 惭愧的 泰迪 |
[37:25] | So many men suffer from it | 很多男人都有这样的问题 |
[37:27] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[37:35] | I don’t know what is more | 我不知道哪个更 |
[37:37] | Insultingt, you thinking I’m | 让我难受 是你认为我 |
[37:38] | Challenging or you thinking | 不举 还是你觉得你能 |
[37:39] | You’re going to break out of Here. | 从这里逃出去 |
[37:43] | Let me think about that. | 我想想看 |
[37:45] | I’m going with the first one. | 我猜还是前者 |
[37:46] | Now i’m going to show you just How functional I am. | 现在我就让你看看我到底行不行 |
[37:56] | michael. | 迈克 |
[37:58] | Please. | 求你了 |
[38:09] | It’s all right. | 没事了 |
[38:12] | Come here. | 过来 |
[38:15] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[38:17] | Get me out of here. | 带我离开这儿 |
[38:28] | Show me. | 让我看看 |
[38:40] | Why don’t you come inside, Alex | 进来吧 阿历克斯 |
[38:41] | We have a lot to talk about. | 我们还有很多事要谈 |
[38:53] | Before we do any business, | 做交易之前 |
[38:58] | I’d like some proof that Pam is Safe. | 我要你证明帕姆 已经安全了 |
[39:03] | We have an asset embedded in The company operations room who | 我们的人已经潜入了公司的执行室 |
[39:07] | Was able to access the details Of the location and the position | 他能获取关于你妻子的地点和方位 |
[39:10] | Of her bird-dog. | 的任何信息 |
[39:13] | That’s great. | 很好 |
[39:14] | That’s not good enough. I need to know that she’s in the Clear. | 但是还不够我要确定她彻底安全 |
[39:20] | I’m ready to execute that Order. | 我已经执行了 这个命令 |
[39:22] | But first I need you to hand Over Scylla. | 但是首先我需要你 把锡拉交出来 |
[39:30] | only a matter of time Before the general realizes that I turned my back on him. | 将军迟早会意识到我背叛了他 |
[39:36] | And michael. | 还有迈克 |
[39:38] | And when he does, he’s going to Want revenge. | 他发现之后 肯定会报复的 |
[39:44] | Go make the call. | 去打电话 |
[39:50] | Alex. | 阿历克斯 |
[39:56] | This isn’t about threats. | 这一切不是威胁 |
[39:57] | This isn’t about games. | 不是耍手段 |
[40:00] | This is about how people do Business. | 而是我们就是这样做交易的 |
[40:03] | I would be a fool if I gave you | 我没得到某种保证之前 |
[40:05] | Everything you want before i had | 是不会傻到 |
[40:07] | Some kind of guarantee that i’m Going to get everything i want. | 把一切都拱手交给你的 |
[40:29] | You’ve been busy. | 你很忙吧 |
[40:35] | Here it is. | 在这呢 |
[40:36] | Where is the rest of it? | 其余的部分呢 |
[40:43] | All right. I’ve kept my end of the deal. | 好吧 我已经遵守了约定了 |
[40:47] | Time for you to make good on Yours. | 你也该兑现你的诺言了 |
[40:50] | Make the call, please. | 请打电话 |
[40:51] | And lincoln and I will be on our Way. | 我和林肯马上就走 |
[40:53] | If it’s okay with you, I’d Like to check this out first to | 允许的话 我想在你们出去之前 |
[40:55] | Make sure everything works | 先检查一下 |
[40:57] | Before anybody goes anywhere. | 以确定一切都能正常工作 |
[40:58] | Lock him up. | 把他关起来 |
[41:11] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[41:13] | Saving your ass. | 救你丫的 |
[41:15] | I couldn’t make that choice, sara. | 我不能那么做 莎拉 |
[41:18] | I had to save you both. | 我必须要救你们俩 |
[41:20] | If there’s something you need | 如果你想做些事 |
[41:22] | To do to protect Pam, you should Do it. Alex. | 来保护帕姆 你就应该这么做 阿历克斯 |
[41:36] | There may be some way we can Save everyone. | 我们很可能救下所有人 |
[41:43] | The bad news is my mother can | 坏消息是 我母亲知道 |
[41:44] | Read my every move. | 我会怎么做 |
[41:46] | She says it’s because she knows Me. | 她说这是因为好了解我 |
[41:49] | The good news is she doesn’t Know you. | 好消息是 她不了解你 |
[41:54] | I knew the general would never | 我知道将军 |
[41:55] | Honour his end of the Arrangement. | 肯定不会兑现他的诺言 |
[41:58] | I knew — I knew he’d never | 我知道 知道他是不会 |
[42:00] | Bring you to the exchange. | 带你去交换锡拉的 |
[42:01] | So I did what I had to do. | 我只是做了必须做的事 |
[42:07] | How big an explosion are we Talking about? | 我们谈论的是 多大规模的爆炸 |
[42:10] | Big enough to end all this so | 大到足以结束这一切 |
[42:14] | We can — maybe start something New. | 这样 我们就能够开始新的生活了 |
[42:22] | I mean, if that’s what you’re Feeling. | 我是说 如果你也愿意的话 |
[42:42] | Come on. You got to get off the table, | 快从桌子上下来 |
[42:44] | Come on. | 快 |
[42:45] | We got to get to the other side Of the room. | 我们必须要去房间的另一边 |
[42:46] | Come on, lincoln. | 快 林肯 |
[42:52] | You ready to get the hell out of Here? | 准备好从这个鬼地方出去了吗 |
[42:59] | There’s something wrong. Not getting any kind of a Connection. | 有问题没收到任何链接 |
[43:10] | 警告 未发现终端设备 |