时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:22] | Are you ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[00:26] | I did not think I would be so nervous… | 没想到我会这么紧张 |
[00:34] | Now or never. | 此时不娶更待何时 |
[00:41] | Alright, papi, let’s do this. | 伙计 我们开始吧 |
[00:45] | He’s over there. | 他在那儿 |
[00:57] | You must be Michael. | 你应该就是迈克尔吧 |
[00:59] | Your friend Fernando tells me you could use my services today. | 你的朋友费尔南多让我今天为你主持婚礼 |
[01:02] | Very much so. | 确实如此 |
[01:04] | And I assume that’s the other half of your team? | 我猜那就是你的另一半吧 |
[01:17] | You look beautiful. | 你真漂亮 |
[01:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:26] | It’s my understanding you like to keep this simple? | 你们想要一切从简吗? |
[01:30] | We’ve never actually managed to keep anything simple… | 事实上我们做得事情都很复杂 |
[01:33] | You can try. | 你可以试试 |
[01:36] | Well, let’s begin then, shall we? | 那么我们开始吧 好吗 |
[01:38] | Family and friends, | 亲友们 |
[01:41] | we gather here to celebrate the union between Michael Scofield | 我们齐聚于此 庆祝迈克尔·斯科菲尔德 |
[01:44] | and Sarah Tancredi. | 和莎拉·唐克蕾狄喜结连理 |
[02:42] | – Sorry to break the party. – What’s going on? | -抱歉打扰你们开派对了 -有何贵干 |
[02:44] | We have an arrest warrant. | 我们有逮捕令 |
[02:46] | – What? – Talk to Agent Paul Kellerman in D.C. | -什么 -去和特区的保罗·科勒曼探员理论吧 |
[02:50] | We settled this… | 问题已经解决了 |
[02:51] | – We settled this with the Feds Weeks ago! – Sir, back up. | -我们几周前和国防部谈好了 -先生 请退后 |
[02:54] | We were exonerated. We were exonerated! | -我们被豁免了 -先生 |
[02:56] | – We were exonerated! – Back up. | -我们被豁免了 -请退后 |
[02:58] | We are not here for you. We’re here for her. | 我们不是来抓你们的 而是她 |
[03:02] | She didn’t do anything. She wasn’t involved. | 她什么都没做 她没有参与 |
[03:04] | Don’t make this escalate. | 别把事情闹大了 |
[03:06] | Sarah Tancredi, you’re under arrest for the murder of Christina Hampton. | 莎拉·谭克瑞狄 你因谋杀克里斯蒂娜·汉福特被捕了 |
[03:10] | What? She didn’t kill anyone. | 什么 她没有杀人 |
[03:12] | Funny. Surveillance camera footage says diffrent. | 有趣了 监控录像却证实是她所为 |
[03:17] | Michael. | 迈克尔 |
[03:20] | Michael. Michael. | 迈克尔 迈克尔 |
[03:30] | 《越狱》特别篇 《最后一越》 | |
[03:37] | They’re not gonna let me see her. | 他们不让我见她 |
[03:39] | Why did Kellerman sent you if you can’t do anything? | 你什么都做不了 科勒曼派你来干嘛 |
[03:43] | They are trying to break the both of you. | 他们想让你们两个都崩溃 |
[03:45] | Look, she has a constitutional right to reasonable visitation. | 她有宪法赋予的合理探视权 |
[03:48] | I’ll drop an order to show cause and get before the judge immediately. | 我会即刻写封申诉交给法官来说明原因 |
[03:51] | – You can claim in self-defense? – How? | -你怎么申辩呢 正当防卫吗 -怎么个辩法 |
[03:55] | Anything that might help her are out of frame. | 没有什么对她都有帮助 |
[03:58] | Security camera only shows Sarah stepping up and firing at the victim. | 监控录像只显示了莎拉进去向受害者开枪 |
[04:02] | – Pull the trigger, Michael! – Drop the gun! | -快扣扳机吧 迈克尔 -把枪放下 |
[04:06] | Miss fire. | 你的枪哑火了 |
[04:11] | – She worked for the company. – To you. | -她为公司卖命 -那只是你一家之言 |
[04:13] | To jury she’s Christina Hampton, technology consultant. | 对陪审团而言 她是科学顾问克里斯蒂娜·汉福特 |
[04:16] | And because she was so good at hiding her true identity. | 因为她把真实身份隐藏得天衣无缝 |
[04:18] | We can’t prove otherwise. | 所以我们没法证实她的身份 |
[04:21] | Looks whoever have you all exonerated did not sit well with the law enforcement. | 赦免你们并非执法部门所愿 |
[04:25] | They can make Sarah pay for it. They will. | 他们能让莎拉付出代价 说得出做得到 |
[04:27] | How much time is she looking at. | 会判她多长刑期呢 |
[04:31] | 25 to life. | 25年到终身监禁 |
[04:36] | 迈阿密·戴得女子监狱 | |
[04:50] | You, over here. | 你睡那 |
[04:54] | You, here. | 你睡这 |
[04:59] | You, here. | 你睡这 |
[05:06] | This one is yours. | 这是你的床位 |
[05:08] | – Am I suppose to be a different facility?- I don’t think so. | -我该去别的地方吧 -我不觉得 |
[05:12] | I haven’t been convicted of anything yet. I’m supposed to be in a jail. This is prison. | 我还没有定罪 我该呆在拘留所 而这里是监狱 |
[05:15] | Over-crowding budget cuts, fish. | 人多预算不足 新来的 |
[05:18] | This is the jail, that’s the prison. | 这就是拘留所 那才是监狱 |
[05:31] | What’s up, molly, you need some help? | 新来的 你要帮忙吗 |
[05:38] | You got everything you need over there. Let’s go help her make the bed. | 那儿东西都齐全吗 妩媚帮她整理床吧 |
[05:49] | Don ‘t let them spook you. They just like to intimidate. | 别被她们吓着了 他们就喜欢吓人 |
[05:53] | They are good at it. | 她们确实有一手 |
[05:55] | Look, this jail prison have everything bias. | 听着 这个拘留所监狱混合体很垃圾 |
[06:01] | Come on. The other room is practically empty. | 跟我走 里面有间小屋 |
[06:03] | You can ride it up to your court day there. | 你可以在出庭前一直待在那 |
[06:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:27] | – Here. It should be a little bit more comfortable for you. – Okay. | -你在这里该会舒服一些 -好的 |
[06:39] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[06:42] | You know, at first, I couldn’t place your name. | 我没弄熟你的名字 |
[06:46] | Tancredi. It sounds so familiar. | 唐克蕾狄 听起来好耳熟啊 |
[06:50] | Then Hooks here, figured it out. | 在这一带很惹眼 好好想想 |
[06:53] | I remember your pretty face from the papers. | 我记得报纸上你那张漂亮的脸蛋 |
[06:58] | You are not going anywhere, fish. This is gonna happen. | 新来的 想走没那么容易 |
[07:02] | Half dozen of guards lost their jobs and pensions in Fox River. | 福克斯河监狱六个狱警丢了饭碗和退休金 |
[07:06] | Another dozen were put on probation after you decided, | 另外12人没有通过试用期 是因为你为了 |
[07:09] | to leave a door open to your boyfriend and his 7 convict pals. | 让你的男友七人组逃狱而让门开着 |
[07:12] | And we ain’t gonna let anything like that happen again. | 我们不会让那一幕重演 |
[07:21] | Do not worry, we won’t hit the baby basket. | 别担心 我们会好好收拾这个臭婊子 |
[07:53] | Look like the warm welcome run over you face. | 看起来你是被狱警打成这样的 |
[07:57] | Looks that way, huh. | 被你看出来了哈 |
[08:22] | All right, well, you need something, you just ask for it. | 好吧 要帮忙的话就找我 |
[08:25] | Everybody calls me “daddy”. | 人们都叫我老爹 |
[08:37] | 迈阿密·戴得男子监狱 | |
[08:56] | Special delivery. | 特快速递 |
[09:01] | You know, all we need, a little cash, spread around the place. | 我们只需要一点现金来打通关节 |
[09:05] | I told you the government’s frozen my assets. | 我跟你说过 政府冻结了我的资产 |
[09:09] | You tell me you can’t get your hands on your cash? | 你告诉我你能弄到现金的啊 |
[09:13] | That’s the least you can do. | 至少你在不久前想杀我的时候 |
[09:14] | ‘Cause you used to kill me not too long ago. | 还是可以弄到现金的 |
[09:17] | Goodbye, Theodore. | 再见 蒂博格 |
[09:23] | you have never been incastrated before, and I have never been incastrated here before. | 你和我以前都没被关过这里 |
[09:28] | Let’s just say this handicap county got the juicy here back in Fox River. | 不妨说独臂船长有能力 杀回到福克斯河监狱 |
[09:34] | Your pathetic existence here… | 如果你在这里能悠闲生活 |
[09:38] | could be ameliorated, as can my life… | 还有让我也好过一些就更好了 |
[09:39] | [莎拉·唐克蕾狄因谋杀被捕] | |
[09:41] | All with a little dinero. | 这些只需要一点点现金 |
[09:43] | One of our friends’s been apprehended by the authorities. | 我们的一个老朋友被政府收监了 |
[09:49] | Looks like we got a new neighbor. | 看起来我们有了新邻居 |
[09:53] | I’m never gonna get out of this prison alive. I know that. | 我明白我不可能活着出这监狱 |
[09:56] | I wanna bring my enemies down with me. | 我要让我的敌人陪葬 |
[09:59] | I want her dead. | 我要让她死无葬身之地 |
[10:02] | $100,000 Dead! | [10万美金 买她人头] |
[10:09] | Either way, it’s gonna require capital, capital that you no longer have. | 无论怎么样都要花钱 但你现在身无分文 |
[10:14] | My rainy day fund, you know where it is. | 我的救急基金 你知道在哪的 |
[10:17] | Jonathan, I’d assume that it’ll be used for your defence. | 乔纳森 我想那是给你辩护的费用 |
[10:20] | It’s good money after bad, Joe. | 钱要用在刀刃上 |
[10:22] | They’re not gonna let me out of here. | 不管你如何努力打官司 |
[10:24] | No matter how many shites I hire. | 他们不可能放我出去 |
[10:29] | Get that to our friend in the sister cells | 把那透过内部关系 |
[10:32] | across the compound. | 交给我们姐妹监狱的朋友 |
[10:50] | [10万美金 买她人头] | |
[11:27] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[11:31] | Bad move. | 别那么干 |
[11:36] | Last time I tried to touch her, I got a cracked kneecap. | 上次别人碰她就被打碎了膝盖骨 |
[11:59] | You are much braver than I gave you credit for. | 如果你少了那份愚蠢的天真 |
[12:02] | Or you are amazingly naive. | 会比我想象中勇敢地多 |
[12:04] | Why do I wanna talk to you? | 你以为我想跟你说话吗 |
[12:06] | Just say, a woman in your position might want some protection. | 我是说你这种情况该找些保护 |
[12:10] | Join the prison gang? I don’t think so. | 加入监狱黑帮吗 我不这么觉得 |
[12:12] | Not a gang, you know, a family. | 不是黑帮 是一个大家庭 |
[12:18] | They don’t call her daddy for nothing. | 你不用付代价就可以有”老爹”罩着你 |
[12:22] | That’s her wife. And those are her kids. | 那是她老婆 那些是她的孩子们 |
[12:32] | – Are you okay? – Stay the hell away from me. | -你还好吧 -离我远点 |
[12:37] | I need to go to infirmary. | 我要去医务室 |
[12:39] | Can’t go to the infirmary without a release form. | 没有通行许可不能让你去 |
[12:41] | I’m having another compression in my throat. And my jaw is taking up. | 我喉咙肌肉有反应 我的下颚肿了 |
[12:44] | It’s a strychnin ingestion. It’s a poison. | 是中毒反应 我可能被人下毒了 |
[12:47] | No, that’s our government cheese. You’ll get used to it. | 没有的事 政府的伙食就那德行 你会习惯的 |
[12:49] | If I don’t go to the hospital the next 15 minutes, | 如果15分钟之内我没及时送去医院 |
[12:52] | I’ll die and my baby would die. Please. | 我会死掉 孩子也保不住 求求你 |
[12:57] | Why don’t you let her go see the doc? | 你就让她去看下医生嘛 |
[13:05] | Please. | 求求你 |
[13:07] | This is Caroline. We have an inmate go into the infirmary. | 我是凯勒·温 有犯人要去医务室 |
[13:18] | We were able to administer the charcoal lavaging time. | 我们可以确定洗胃的时间 |
[13:21] | You and your baby are gonna be OK. | 你和胎儿都没事 |
[13:26] | You know that the strychnin didn’t go into my mellow flow by itself, right? | 士的宁不是自己跑到我碗里的 |
[13:29] | Then you need to talk to the warden about it. | 这个你得跟典狱长说 |
[13:35] | Then how about talking to me about your face? | 跟我说说你的脸是怎么回事 |
[13:37] | You want to tell me how that happened? | 发生了什么事情 |
[13:41] | I got them when playing basketball. | 打篮球时受的伤 |
[13:46] | We should discuss your situation, | 我们需要讨论下你现在的状况 |
[13:49] | As I’m sure you realize this is ain’t going to be a normal pregnancy. | 有一点我想你也知道 监狱是不能关孕妇的 |
[13:53] | -Do I deliver in here? | 那是要把我送到这吗 |
[13:55] | No, the day when you do we’re gonna secure an ambulance. | 不是 在你要生的时候 |
[13:57] | Take you to St. Guchia down the road. | 我们会用救护车把你送到路尽头的医院 |
[14:00] | We put up a room. There would be 3 amred guards in there with me when you gave birth. | 你生产的时候 房间会配有3个看守和我 |
[14:04] | Do I get to see my baby? | 我能见到我的孩子吗 |
[14:07] | You have 30 minutes before we take it away. | 在我们抱走之前 你有半小时的时间 |
[14:13] | I’ve seen this procedure a dozen times. | 这种事情我见得多了 |
[14:15] | After the mothers come back here, the depression’s almost unbearable. | 当那些母亲回到监狱后 都无法承受巨大的压力 |
[14:18] | My advice: | 我的建议是 |
[14:20] | It’s a lot less messy if you just think yourself as a surrogate. | 把自己想成一个代孕母亲 情绪就不会太过极端 |
[14:36] | Yeah? | 是我 |
[14:38] | Michael, It’s Bull Phillips. | 迈克尔 我是布斯·菲利普斯 |
[14:40] | Listen, your wife had an incident earlier today. | 你妻子早上出了点事情 |
[14:43] | Someone tried to poison her. | 有人想要毒死她 |
[14:45] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么 |
[14:47] | Michale, I need you to focus. Do you have any idea who might’ve done this? | 迈克尔 你专心听我讲 你觉得可能是谁 |
[14:51] | Michael? | 迈克尔 |
[14:52] | Michael? | 迈克尔 |
[14:55] | Alright, let him in. | 让他进去 |
[15:08] | If I had a list of all people who might come to visit me, | 如果我有份会客名单 |
[15:11] | Your name would be at the bottom, somewhere between Jesus Christ and Scooby Doo. | 你肯定最后一名 上帝和史酷比都会比你先来 |
[15:17] | – Someone tried to poison Sarah today. – Mercy! | 今天有人想毒死莎拉 |
[15:19] | Only you would be depraved enough | -天哪 -别猫哭耗子了 |
[15:23] | to think killing an innocent woman and her unborn child | 杀害一个无辜的女人和未出生的孩子 |
[15:27] | would bring you some kind of peace before your execution. | 会让你在行刑前好受点是吧 |
[15:30] | Sarah is with a child? | 莎拉怀孕了 |
[15:33] | Congratulations! It’s just like the 4th of July and Christmas Day rolled in the world. | 恭喜你啊 这就像是圣诞节的一份大礼包 |
[15:38] | I am asking you, father to father, to leave her alone. | 我以一个同你一样父亲的身份 求求你 别去打扰她 |
[15:44] | You can kill me if you want to kill me. | 你要杀我 就冲着我来吧 |
[15:46] | I trade my life for hers. | 我愿意献出我的生命 |
[15:48] | But leave Sarah alone. | 就是别去打扰莎拉 |
[15:50] | Michael, | 迈克尔 |
[15:53] | If you were killed, your pain would last a moment. | 如果你死了 疼痛一会就过去了 |
[15:57] | If Sarah were killed, your pain would last the rest of your life. | 如果莎拉死了 你会痛苦一辈子 |
[16:02] | That got to be applealing to whoever put on this. | 换成是谁 都会选择享受后者的快感 |
[16:07] | But do not worry, Michael, if I find out anything, I’m sure will let you know. | 不过别担心 迈克尔 我有消息了会告诉你 |
[16:14] | 迈阿密戴德监狱 典狱长办公室 | |
[16:15] | Prison life can be tough. | 监狱生活可不好受 |
[16:16] | If I remember correctly, | 我没记错的话 |
[16:17] | Your two missing toes can test that fact. | 你在狱中废了2个脚趾头 |
[16:20] | I don’t think you understand! She’s not safe here! | 你还不明白吗 她在这里不安全 |
[16:24] | Please just approve the transfer to another facility. | 求求你 批准转移手续吧 |
[16:29] | If I grand her transfer, everybody’s gonna want one. | 若我为她破了例 他人比群起而效仿 |
[16:31] | What about segregated housing? | 那么隔离监禁如何 |
[16:33] | Is there something I should know about the structural integrity issues? | 你可以就监狱建筑建构的问题 赐教一二吗 |
[16:36] | I can see where this is going. | 我知道你什么意思了 |
[16:39] | I know who you are. | 我了解你肚子里的那几根花花肠子 |
[16:40] | And I’m not gonna let you turn my prison into the next Fox River. | 我可不会让你把这里变成 第二个福克斯河监狱 |
[16:43] | All that I’m trying to do is to keep my wife alive. | 我只想保住我妻子的性命 |
[16:47] | You do know she’s preganent. | 你知道她怀有身孕 |
[16:49] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[17:06] | Here. | 给你 |
[17:08] | – Thanks. – In case I haven’t made myself clear… | -谢谢 -如果刚才没说清楚 我再重申一遍 |
[17:10] | Sarah Tancredi is not getting any privileged treatment. | 莎拉不会得到任何孕期优先待遇 |
[17:15] | You’ve made yourself perfectly clear. Thanks for your time. | 你说得已经很清楚了 谢谢你的耐心接待 |
[17:23] | – What happened? – General wants Sarah dead. | -出什么事情了 -将军要置莎拉于死地 |
[17:26] | And the warden is just gonna let it happen. | 而典狱长坐视不管 |
[17:28] | We just lawyered up the case and he’s gonna get her out, alright? | 我们很清楚她肯定也有份 |
[17:30] | Not enough time. If she stays in prison, someone’s gonna kill her. | 没多少时间了 她再待下去就没命了 |
[17:35] | Seems we don’t have choice. | 看来我们别无选择 |
[17:40] | We’re breaking her out. | 我们得救她出来 |
[17:47] | 伊利诺斯州 芝加哥市 | |
[17:50] | In my 16 years in the bureau, I’ve worked cases with 43 different agents. | 在我的16年职业生涯中 和43个不同的探员合作过 |
[17:56] | Alexander Mahone is the smartest, bravest, most honorable man | 阿历克斯·马宏是最聪明和最勇敢的一个 |
[18:02] | I’ve ever had the pleasure serving with. | 也是我工作以来最崇拜的上司 |
[18:07] | Wow, as one of those 43 agents I can’t help it feel a bit offended | 我觉得这可能会得罪这43个的探员 |
[18:11] | because obviously I am not as honored as this drug addicted murderer. | 因为显然我是不会为这个杀人犯感到荣幸 |
[18:17] | Alex has been clean sober for 4 months. And he’s been completely | 阿历克斯·马宏这4个月的记录都良好 |
[18:20] | exonerated of all crimes that’s associated with his involvement with the company. | 而且已经痛改前非 和公司断绝了往来 |
[18:24] | This doesn’t include the shooting and murder of one Oscar Shales? | 但是不包括开枪谋杀 杀害人质 掩埋尸体 |
[18:29] | – And burying his body under the bird bath? – That’s just an allegation… | 那只是过失 |
[18:33] | Let’s move on, shall we? All those’s in favor of reinstating | 继续吧 在座的各位谁同意停止调查 |
[18:37] | – Alexander Mahone as a Special Agent in FBI? – I. | -并恢复阿历克斯·马宏联邦探员的身份 -我同意 |
[18:45] | – All those oppose? – Alright… | -其他人都反对吗 -够了 够了 |
[18:53] | Thank you for the invite, Richard. | 谢谢你的邀请 理查德 |
[18:58] | It’s always a pleasure. | 我很荣幸 |
[19:02] | You know, Alex, this ruling can be revisited. | 你知道吗 阿历克斯 不会再有这样的听证会了 |
[19:05] | If you’re able to sufficiently demonstrate just how committed you are to a life of service. | 除非你能表现出急切恢复职位 |
[19:11] | Now as you may know, Sarah Tancredi was arrested recently | 你可能知道 莎拉最近被捕入狱 |
[19:15] | and is currently being held in a Miami-Dade State penitentiary. | 被关在迈阿密·戴德监狱 |
[19:18] | We have concerns that Michael Scofield may have other plans for her. | 我们相信迈克尔·斯科菲尔德会有所行动 |
[19:23] | So this is why you invite me in here. | 所以你才把我请来 |
[19:28] | Well, obviously if Michael Scofield were be able to pull off this plot of another break out, | 当然如果他再一次越狱成功的话 |
[19:33] | the public embarrassment would be immense to the Bureau, | 当局会陷入更大的窘境 |
[19:36] | So having someone to get this credible information, that would be worth something to us. | 因此若有人能打听到重要情报 那对我们将至关重要 |
[19:42] | Agent Whitley has set up in Miami. He would be your contact. | 威利探员已经在迈阿密 会和你取得联系 |
[19:45] | You are something else. | 找别人去吧 |
[19:57] | Now we both know how badly you want that badge back. | 现在 我们心里都清楚 你是多么想要回徽章 |
[20:03] | Give me a reason to give it to you. | 给我个你领它回去的理由 |
[20:06] | What’s your plan, after we break her out? We on a run again? | 营救她出来后 你有何打算 亡命天涯吗 |
[20:09] | First thing first. Let’s get her out of there. | 当务之急 我们得先离开这里 |
[20:11] | Hey, papi, the federal who arrested Sarah is outside, is taking us out. | 伙计 外面有逮捕莎拉的 联邦探员盯着我们 |
[20:18] | Look, if you’re worried about getting into trouble again. Go back to Chicago, go back to your family. | 如果你怕再次惹祸上身 回芝加哥和家人团聚吧 |
[20:23] | I’ll understand. | 我能理解 |
[20:24] | Are you kidding me? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[20:25] | After all the crap we’ve been through, I’m just gonna leave you here and Sarah in there? | 经历了这么多之后 我会丢下你和莎拉一走了之吗 |
[20:29] | You shut up and don’t bring it up again. | 闭嘴 不许你再说这样的傻话 |
[20:31] | – What’s over there? – Newspapers of things. | -那些是什么 -新闻报纸什么的 |
[20:34] | Covering 7 different escape attempts from Miami-Dade State Pen | 涵盖了过去16年间 迈阿密·戴德监狱的7次越狱事件 |
[20:38] | over the last 60 years. None of them was successful. | 之前60年 没人得手过 没人 |
[20:43] | So we read them all, and we learn what not to do? | 那我们不是瞎折腾这么久 却依然不知所措吗 |
[20:45] | On the prisoners officials learn a lot, | 但是监狱官方不让重新评估 |
[20:47] | they re-evaluated, they retrofitted. | 他们把案子推翻了 |
[20:49] | Prison’s practical esacpe prove. | 这座监狱根本无法逃出去 |
[20:52] | – Are you alright? – I’m fine. | -你还好吧 -我还好 |
[20:55] | In case we can’t get through, what if we go down? | 我觉得我们可以从天而降 |
[20:58] | – Like down into prison, we parachute in. – Yeah… | 通过跳伞进入监狱 |
[21:02] | – Yeah. You parachute in, you find her and get her out. – Are you kidding? | -跳伞进去 然后去找她 -你开什么玩笑 |
[21:04] | – I’m serious! – That’s suicide! | -我是认真的 -这就等于自杀 |
[21:07] | Hey, newspapers clippings could only get us so far. | 我们目前只能通过报纸获得内部情报 |
[21:10] | We need some more information about the prison. | 我们需要了解监狱的更多详细信息 |
[21:12] | So let’s do some recon work. | 那么我们先做点准备工作吧 |
[21:15] | Camera, electronic tape measure, dry ice… What’s this? | 摄像头 电子测距仪 干冰 这是干什么 |
[21:18] | It’s a shopping list. | 购物清单 |
[21:25] | You need to come with me, doc | 你得跟我走一趟 医生 |
[21:26] | – I have a doctor enquiry with my pregnancy in a few minutes. – It’ll wait. | -医生马上要询问我怀孕的情况 -这个不慌 |
[21:32] | Get in here. | 进来 |
[21:35] | Hold here. | 别动 |
[21:46] | I do not know what you want, | 我不知道你到底想干什么 |
[21:47] | But I promise you I won’t go down without fighting. | 但我发誓我要反抗到底 |
[21:50] | Damn baby, I ain’t gonna hurt you. | 宝贝 我不会伤害你的 |
[21:53] | And I even ain’t gonna touch you. | 我碰都不碰你一下 |
[22:00] | I run the motorpool detail in here. | 我在这里做机动车维修的总负责 |
[22:03] | And I’m thinking that if you wanna get yourself a little fresh air, | 我在考虑你要是想呼吸点新鲜空气 |
[22:06] | and not have to worry about getting stuck in the back, | 同时不会担心你从我背后来一刀 |
[22:09] | then you could come in, work with me. | 那么你可以加入 和我一起工作 |
[23:08] | You are the fed from my wedding? | 你是我婚礼上出现的那个联邦探员吧 |
[23:10] | Yeah, you can call me Agent Whitley . | 是的 你可以叫我威利探员 |
[23:11] | I can call you a lot of things. | 我怎么叫你都可以 |
[23:13] | – I headed to the Sea World. – Sea World? There isn’t one in Miami. | 比如海洋世界 |
[23:14] | – My loss. – No. | -海洋世界 迈阿密没有海 -真是我的损失啊 |
[23:16] | What would really be your loss is getting your wife killed by doing something stupid. | 不 你真正的损失 就是做蠢事害死了你的妻子 |
[23:21] | – Are you threatening Sarah? – No, not at all. | -你拿莎拉威胁我吗 -没有 |
[23:22] | I’m just saying that if you’re gonna try and revoke her sentence? Bullets fly, Michael. | 我只是说假如你想 撤销对她的指控 就尝子弹吧 |
[23:28] | and if she’d get hurt, that’ll be on you. | 要是她受了伤 就该你负责 |
[23:31] | Funny hearing that from a guy who put her in prison in the first place. | 从一个把她送入监狱的人嘴里 听到这样的话 很滑稽 |
[23:34] | No, I didn’t put her in prison. State of Florida did. | 我没送她入狱 是佛罗里达州干的 |
[23:37] | It’s just my job to make sure that she stays there. | 我的职责只是确保她待在那里 |
[23:40] | So where are all your little buddies? | 你的铁哥们呢 |
[23:50] | Alright, cover some more dry ice. | 好了 快放干冰 |
[24:08] | Fence line is 4 feet from the road. | 距离围栏四英尺 |
[24:18] | 32 feet from the east camera. | 距离东区摄像头32英尺 |
[24:22] | – Hurry up. They’re gonna see our laser. – I’m going as far as I can, papi. | -动作快点 他们要看见激光束了 -我尽快 伙计 |
[24:30] | – He followed you? – Yeah, he’s gone now. | -你跟着他吗 -是的 他走了 |
[24:33] | You guys are almost done? | 你们那边快搞定没 |
[24:36] | – Almost. – Great. I need you back at the loft. | -快了 -很好 公寓阁楼见 |
[24:44] | “Clinic” | [迈阿密·戴德医疗诊所] |
[25:00] | Well, you’re just a natural. | 你就是普通人嘛 |
[25:04] | I bet you was hell of a surgeon. | 我还以为是什么医生呢 |
[25:08] | Hand it out, Cons are con, not make you a damn surgeon. | 帮她干嘛 你又不是医生 |
[25:11] | What in the hell is the matter with you? | 你他妈的搞什么鬼 |
[25:13] | You don’t even ask me if she can come over here. | 你叫她来都没有问过我 |
[25:16] | One day! Can we go one day without your mouth? One! | 布瑞尔 你能不能给我消停一天 就一天 |
[25:23] | Let it be today. | 就今天吧 |
[25:31] | I’m sorry. You gotta forgive my old ladies. | 抱歉 你还是让着点她 |
[25:35] | You’re just a little bit easy on eyes. So she’s just jeallous type… | 你看上去好欺负 她就那德行 |
[25:41] | Crazy type is more like it. | 就是个疯婆子 |
[25:44] | – What? Wanna watch your tongue? – Sorry. | -什么 想让我把你舌头割下来吗 -抱歉 |
[25:47] | Do you want me to take off my belt? – Sorry. | -你欠操是吧 -抱歉 |
[25:55] | Kid. | 小孩就这样 |
[25:59] | It’s rather hard to run a family. | 生活很艰难啊 |
[26:03] | – It’s important, though, that you have one. – I have a family. I have a husband. | -有家庭支持你还是很重要的 -我有个家 还有我丈夫 |
[26:10] | Oh, you got a husband? Is he in here? | 你有丈夫 在这里吗 |
[26:14] | – They let you bring him here with you? – No. | -是他送你来这的吗 -不是 |
[26:20] | Yeah I had a husband too. | 我也有个丈夫 |
[26:24] | 18 years is a long time to wait. | 18年 要等这么久 |
[26:30] | So you know if it’s not for you, that’s cool. | 如果那不是你的命运 就幸运多啦 |
[26:39] | – Then you pick up the nasty oil take it out and put it in the repository. | 你接下来要把脏机油取出来 放到储藏柜去 |
[26:43] | – Okay. | 好的 |
[27:15] | We have to go, Burrows. | 走吧 布鲁斯 |
[27:23] | – Take your hands off me. – When are you gonna ready? | -放开我 -想得美 |
[27:27] | What’s Burrows doing by the fense? | 布鲁斯在围栏那里搞什么鬼 |
[27:39] | Please do not make me to ask you again, Sarah. | 别逼我再问你一遍 莎拉 |
[27:53] | No one here to help you but yourself, are you gonna answer me? | 除了你自己 没人能救你 到底回不回答 |
[27:58] | You tried to kill me. | 你要杀了我吗 |
[28:00] | Winded up cons, back inside, you! | 时间到了 都进去 |
[28:03] | Come back to your detail. Now. | 你 给我归队 马上 |
[28:26] | I want you pass a long enough to your boy | 帮我给你的人带个话 |
[28:29] | What he pays for to discard that Tancredi bitch | 他出价想找人除掉那个叫唐克蕾狄的贱货 |
[28:33] | My woman will do it for a cut ready. | 我老婆愿意低价接了这活 |
[28:37] | What kind of discount are you proposing? | 你这是在主动提议打个折扣吗 |
[28:41] | Tell him that if he offers a 100 grand. My girl will take 30. | 跟他讲 他出价10万 我老婆3万就干 |
[28:46] | No, 40, 40. | 不 不 4万 4万 |
[28:50] | Perfect. | 很好 |
[28:52] | I’ll tell him. | 我跟他说 |
[29:00] | Hey, five stars. | 喂 老兄 |
[29:04] | So you have you no cash, whatsoever. | 你没有现金 不管怎么说 |
[29:10] | I’m sorry I could not hear you of the sound of that broken record. | 抱歉 我不会听你磨叽个没完 |
[29:20] | Got it. I will not ask again. | 懂了 我不会再问你了 |
[29:32] | So as stupid as you look before… | 真是笨蛋 |
[29:37] | – Oh, to what do we own the honor? – I’ve been thinking… | -瞧 是谁来了 -我一直在考虑中 |
[29:41] | Well, no needs to be shy… just speak that… | 别害羞 说出来吧 |
[29:47] | I changed my mind. | 我改变主意了 |
[29:48] | No, maybe daddy changed her mind. | 可能是老爹也改变主意了 |
[29:52] | Maybe she didn’t want you here anymore. | 可能她不想让你待在这 |
[29:54] | Sorta right. I recently have road up my walk on mess. | 沃特说得对 我最近把欢迎横幅都撤了 别烦我 |
[30:07] | – Please. Please. – Please what? | -我求你 -求我什么 |
[30:12] | Please may I be a part of your family? | 把我当成你家庭的一员吧 |
[30:18] | Take a walk! | 出去 |
[30:20] | Take a walk! | 给我出去 |
[30:28] | I would love that. I would… sit down… I really would… | 我很乐意 你坐 我当然愿意 |
[30:32] | But it’s not that easy as just saying I do. | 不过也没你随口说说这么简单 |
[30:40] | See if you could make a commitment to your family. | 看你是否愿意宣誓效忠这个大家庭 |
[30:52] | It’s something you got to prove. | 你要证明一下 |
[30:55] | Yes, we all did it. | 没事的 我们都做过的 |
[31:06] | This is the commitment to a family coup. | 这是一种对家庭规则的誓约 |
[31:12] | … It’s the coach you got a winner. | 你必须恪守 |
[31:35] | Alex. | 阿历克斯 |
[31:37] | – Hi, Sucre! – How are you doing Alex? | 你好 苏克雷 |
[31:41] | What’s going on? | 有什么事 |
[31:43] | We have to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[31:45] | All right. | 行 |
[31:47] | They are watching you. | 他们在监视你 |
[31:48] | – We know. They got a fella on us. – No. Not just one. | 我们知道 有个联邦探员盯着我们 |
[31:52] | The whole department | 不只一个 是整个部门都倾巢出动了 |
[31:53] | It sounds like an inside information | 听起来像是内部情报了 阿历克斯 |
[31:56] | Now Alex what do you do? Make a deal with Defence? | 你做不做 跟联邦探员们做个交易 |
[32:00] | They offered me my old job if I come here to spy on you. | 他们重新给我工作 条件是让我监视你 |
[32:04] | Now the fed you are talking about his name is Whitley. He is running the point. | 你说的那探员叫威利 他是行动负责人 |
[32:08] | It’s all we know. | 现在我们都清楚了 |
[32:09] | So if you really got to do this you got do it right | 如果你们真的要做 就决不能有半点差池 |
[32:14] | And I’ll help you if you need me. | 需要我帮忙的话 我会两肋插刀 |
[32:19] | What else do you get? | 你还发现什么 |
[32:21] | Sarah’s work on everyday until 4:00 o’clock. | 莎拉今天下午4点参加机动车维修工作 |
[32:24] | Motorpool is here. Exposed by two security cameras along the preliminary of the prison. | 机动车修理间在这 在监狱外围有两个监视器 |
[32:29] | What about the secondary entrances? No loading dock no personale entrance. | -边门呢 -没有装载场 没有工作人员出入口 |
[32:33] | – Fences? – 15 feet high, covered in red wire. | -围栏呢 -15英寸高 外面包着电线 |
[32:37] | – Electrified. – No Why… | -通电的吗 -没有 怎么了 |
[32:39] | If Sarah can get herself back to motorpool, | 如果莎拉能到达修理间 |
[32:42] | I think we can find our way inside. | 我们就能想办法进去 |
[32:44] | With all the different features in all the years, | 经过多年的改造 |
[32:46] | the defense is widened. | 围栏变宽了 |
[32:47] | But security cameras are remaining exactly where they’ve always been. | 而监视器的位置没变 |
[32:50] | They never accounted for difference. | 他们没把变化后的情况考虑进去 |
[32:52] | There is a place of pool. Yes. Right here | -会有盲点 -对 就在这里 |
[32:56] | If Sarah can get back to that point we can break through the fence | 如果莎拉能回到那里 我们就能破坏围栏 |
[32:58] | It is risky, Michael. | 迈克尔 这很危险 |
[33:00] | That’s all we’ve got. | 只能这样了 |
[33:02] | Now we just have to say Sarah where we meet her. | 现在就是要告诉莎拉接头地点 |
[33:04] | How? We get no visits and phone calls. | 怎么做啊 我们不能探视 又不能打电话 |
[33:15] | It’s clean, take it to Tancredi. | 没问题 拿给唐克蕾狄吧 |
[33:39] | Remember when I taught you about flowers? | 还记得我教你折花吗 |
[33:42] | I wish I was with you now. | 真希望我现在就在你身边 |
[33:44] | To see you’re holding one in your hand. | 看着你拿着它 |
[33:52] | To see you’re holding one in your hand. | 看着你拿着它 |
[34:10] | Tomorrow, 7:00pm, oil dome. | 明天 晚上 7点 废油倾倒场 |
[34:35] | – It seems you were busy? – Do you have a warrant, Agent Whitley… | -看来你很忙啊 -有搜查令吗 威利探员 |
[34:38] | A warrant? No, I do not need one. | 搜查令 我可不需要 |
[34:40] | My testimony will be your brother will let me in, | 有证据就能抓你们回去 |
[34:42] | once inside. I saw all this evidence right can play inside. | 我这一进屋 放在眼前的这些 就能指证你们 |
[34:47] | – What judge gonna take your word over mine? – What evidence? | -法官是会听你的还是听我的 -什么证据 |
[34:51] | Those pictures were taken from public property that prison | 这些照片是在公开场合照的 |
[34:52] | was paid for by the tax-payers. | 那监狱也是用纳税人的钱建的 |
[34:55] | So how you have evidence of the exonerate the citizen standing on a public road | 你口中的证据就是无罪公民 |
[35:00] | Taking pictures of public building. | 站在公路上给公共建筑照相 |
[35:01] | That’s an reject, it is not a crime | 最后重申 这不是犯罪 |
[35:04] | What if I said that I get you out attempt just for availing this staff? | 如果我能就以此定你的罪呢 |
[35:08] | What if I told you that all this was piece offering. | 如果我说这只是友好往来呢 |
[35:12] | The word was let me see my wife | 狱长不让我见我妻子 |
[35:14] | So I figured if I found if you lapses in security | 我想如果能找出安全漏洞 |
[35:17] | Point them out of the gesture of a good faith, | 好心告诉她 |
[35:19] | should am I change your mind? | 她也许会回心转意 |
[35:20] | That’s all. You find anything yet? | 是这样吗 找到什么了吗 |
[35:23] | No. No sign at all. | 没 看起来固若金汤 |
[35:35] | Thank goodness for that, | 那真谢天谢地 |
[35:37] | she has lot enough for anything comes up, right? | 有什么事就告诉我 好吗 |
[35:40] | You will be the first to know. | 会第一个告诉你的 |
[35:59] | In the outside, I am not forgetting the job that I’ve done. | 在外面 如果我记得完成任务的话 |
[36:01] | Remember what, | 不管是什么 |
[36:03] | I got paid well for it. | 钱都是哗哗地进来 我现在没钱了 |
[36:06] | Now I’m broke I still need to thanks | 但我还有需求 |
[36:09] | – Like what? – A favor. | -比如说什么 -行个方便 |
[36:11] | – I’m not do favors for cons. | 我可不给犯人行方便 |
[36:13] | Really? It’s not what says on the bathroom wall. | 是吗 那你来浴室干嘛 |
[36:17] | As I understood, you do fevers for those who bring it. | 我知道你会帮知恩图报的人 |
[36:26] | Is this true? | 对吗 |
[36:35] | Hey, you bustling what? I am a veteran here. | 搞什么啊 我可是守规矩的 |
[36:42] | I know they trap me. | 凭什么搜查我的房间啊 |
[36:46] | Hey, you know me! | 你了解我的啊 |
[36:51] | Looking, looking, here. | 看看啊 |
[36:53] | No! That belonging is not mine, you know it. | 不 你要知道 那不是我的 |
[36:56] | I do not use drugs. | 我不吸毒啊 |
[36:57] | Who put that here? | 谁把那玩意放进去的 |
[37:00] | Hands off me, I know where the hold is. | 放开 我知道在哪里关禁闭 |
[37:04] | About what you guys look | 看什么看 |
[37:06] | I do not use drugs. | 我可没吸毒 你要付出代价的 |
[37:13] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[37:15] | Sofia makes arrange in the center of America. | 索菲亚已经在中美洲安排好了一切 |
[37:18] | Once you break Sarah run on the boat we are gone. | 你一救出莎拉 上船 就自由了 |
[37:24] | – Hey. – I just got the decision from the court. | 恭喜 刚收到法庭的决定 |
[37:26] | They are ordering the warden to allow supervise visitation. | 命令狱长给予监督探视权 |
[37:31] | – Where are you going? – They let me see Sarah. – Wait, wait, wait | -你去哪 -他们准我见莎拉了 |
[37:34] | They gonna be listening to every word you say You gotta be careful about this. | 等等 你说的每个字 他们都能听到 要多加小心 |
[37:39] | If she understood the letters she’ll find a way to tell me. | 如果她理解我信中的暗号 她总能想办法让我知道的 |
[37:42] | How? She gonna blink in Morse code | 怎么可能 用摩斯密码吗 |
[38:11] | Oh my God! | 我的天 |
[38:17] | Oh my God! Who did this to you? | 我的天 谁干的 |
[38:20] | It’s okay. Baby’s ok. | 我没事 宝宝没事 |
[38:23] | Sarah, I’m so sorry, you’re here because of me. | 莎拉 真对不起 因为我 你才进来的 |
[38:31] | I’m sorry. This is hard. | 对不起 让你受苦了 |
[38:35] | – I miss you so much. – No touching. | -我好想你 -不许接触 |
[38:41] | I miss you too. | 我也想你 |
[38:44] | You’ll just upturn in there, ok? | 坚持住 好吗 |
[38:48] | I am trying but my protection is gone. | 我尽力 但保护我的人没了 |
[38:54] | – Did you get my letter? – I did. | -收到我的信了吗 -收到了 |
[38:57] | I know sometimes it’s hard for me to express what I want to say | 有时我不知道如何表达自己 |
[39:01] | – But I hope you understanding what I meant to tell you. | 希望你能了解我真正想说的 |
[39:08] | – I see. | 我了解 |
[39:10] | Is he cute? | 他帅吗 |
[39:13] | You were there for me I’ll be there for you. | 等我 我会等你 |
[39:18] | – Okay – That is it. | -好的 -就这样了 |
[39:22] | Time’s up. | 时间到了 |
[39:25] | See you soon | 回头见 |
[39:33] | Goodbye! | 再见 |
[39:54] | Michael, | 迈克尔 |
[40:00] | I’ve thinking a lot about the photos and mockups you show me in the loft. | 公寓里那些照片和模型 我想了很久 |
[40:04] | And I ran a few tests, | 然后就做了些测试 |
[40:06] | Low and behold, I found a blind spot. | 放低一点 发现了个盲点 |
[40:09] | Right along the fence line over here due to her rupture fin. | 就这个围栏附近 是改建造成的 |
[40:12] | You know about this, did you? No, of course not. | -你不知道这些 是吗 -不 当然不 |
[40:17] | Because you wanna tell me or the warden about it if you did, right? | 因为如果你知道 就会告诉我和典狱长 对吗 |
[40:20] | That’s a good thing I found that’s what I did if anyone try to escape. | 很好 在有人想越狱前被我发现了 |
[40:38] | But we can’t go through the fence then that leaves under or over. | 我们不能从上面或者下面通过围栏 |
[40:42] | How is she climbing the fence without being seen? | 怎么可能她爬围栏而不被发现 |
[40:45] | I guess there is no telephone wire for her to clime cross. | 肯定没有电话线给她爬 |
[40:48] | – Then she’s gotta go under. – All right let’s get some shovels. | -那只能走地下了 -好吧 那我们就一起挖吧 |
[40:51] | – What do you say? You are saying about parachutes? – Parachutes? | -你先前说的降落伞是怎么回事 -降落伞吗 |
[40:55] | Guys, come on, can’t be… Parachutes? | 伙计 拜托啊 搞笑的吧 降落伞吗 |
[40:59] | A few thoughts on this A, we don’t have a plane. B, we don’t have a pilot. | 想想看 第一 没有飞机 第二 没有飞行员 |
[41:02] | Have you ever wanna parachute? | 你跳过伞吗 |
[41:04] | Do not worry I think I am got a plan. | 别担心 我有计策了 |
[41:07] | – But we need some help from our little friend? – Who? | -但需要一个老朋友的帮忙 -谁啊 |
[41:11] | – You want a favor from me? – Just hear me… | -想要我帮忙啊 -听我说 |
[41:15] | Of course. I mean when you and Michael send me back to that prison you did give me a piece of chew gum. | 当然 你和迈克尔把我送回来时 |
[41:19] | You look like kind of man what I’ll be if I did quit your prequel. | 那可是哼着小曲 赏了我一块口香糖啊 |
[41:21] | What you have to do is set off the fire alarm here, | 如果我不帮你 我会是怎样呢 |
[41:25] | Tomorrow night, 7:30 | 听着 你要做的就是明晚7点半 拉响火警 |
[41:31] | That is it. | 就这么简单 |
[41:33] | You breaks how? | 你们要把她救出去吗 |
[41:35] | Krentz is put a hit on her | 克兰兹发了悬赏令想要她的命 |
[41:37] | It’s our one shot of keeping her alive. | 要想保住她的命 成败在此一举 |
[41:42] | Are you gonna pick her up in jam, Lincoln | 林肯 承蒙你来看我啊 |
[41:45] | We’ll put five grand in your kick once this whole thing to employ. | 等这事搞定了 我给你5000美金 |
[41:49] | The love of Michael’s life? That’s only $ 5,000? | 迈克尔的爱只值5000美金吗 |
[41:53] | That’s the best we can do. | 我们只能给你这些酬劳了 |
[41:55] | – I need six figures – That’s all we got. | -我要六位数 -我们只有这么多 |
[41:57] | Lucky deaf, you are not somebody who does the General’s man. | 算你走运 我知道是谁干的 是将军的人干的 |
[42:05] | He’s here to bail out for Sarah’s fate. | 他重金悬赏 要买莎拉的项上人头 |
[42:08] | You want that money to me by 7pm tomorrow. Then we are on business. | 明天晚上7点之前把钱汇过来 我们就算成交了 |
[42:13] | What is his name? Guess your brother knows who he is. | -他叫什么 -让你聪明的弟弟开动脑筋想想吧 |
[42:16] | Come on, you gonna give me more than that. Tomorrow 7 pm, I want that cash… | -你得再多给我些情报 -明天7点我来取钱 |
[42:38] | You want going alone. | 你不能单独行动 |
[42:40] | I know he’s breaking you out. I’m coming with you. | 我知道他要救你出去 我要跟你一起出去 |
[42:49] | Relax, Krentz send me to kill you | 放松 克兰兹让我杀了你 |
[42:52] | but after what he’s put me through I’m done taking taking order for sure. | 不过在他那样对待我之后 我不再服从命令了 |
[42:55] | When I’m sitting next to me you give me poison. | 坐在你对面吃饭 你就给我下毒 |
[42:57] | You think you would this long if I want you dead. | 难道你认为我想让你死的话 你还能活蹦乱跳这么久吗 |
[43:00] | I want you dead, you are still alive. | 我想让你死 可你还活着 |
[43:02] | You think that is hard to stay alive when you know who is coming after you. | 当你知道谁在追杀你时 活着一定很艰难吧 |
[43:05] | There are 200 women in prison this? Could you even get a Jin-pot? | 监狱里有200个女犯 你想自己跑吗 |
[43:15] | I’m coming with you or nobody is going | 我跟你一起出去 否则谁也别想出去 |
[43:47] | You should have seen the look on Michael’s face. | 你应该看看当迈克尔看见围墙被加固 |
[43:49] | When he saw me fixes the fence and installs the camera | 摄像头增设时 脸上的表情 |
[43:53] | You did a great job. | 你干得不错 |
[43:56] | Job is over now. | 完工了吧 |
[43:59] | If Michael has this misguide belief Sarah’s life is in danger. | 如果迈克尔知道莎拉的危险处境 |
[44:04] | He gonna find a way back in that prison. | 他一定会想办法帮她越狱的 |
[44:06] | Your job will be over until you give us enough evidence | 你的工作没有结束 |
[44:09] | to put him back behind bars. | 直到你给我们找出充分的证据 能让他重回高墙之内 |
[44:12] | So what’s the latest? | 有什么新消息 |
[44:14] | There’s nothing concrete but I’ll let you know when I get something. | 没什么具体的 我会让你第一时间知道的 |
[44:18] | All right. Good man. | 好吧 不错 |
[44:48] | If you’re watching this, I’m glad because that means you are safe. | 如果你在看这个 我很开心 因为你安全了 |
[45:02] | – How does he think he is gonna to do this? He is jump off the plane. | -哥们 他怎么知道他能做到 -他会跳下飞机 |
[45:05] | I know he is gonna jump. The question is, can he land? | 这个我知道 问题是他能不能着陆 |
[45:08] | That got caught. | 只要不被抓到 |
[45:09] | Then how is he gonna get out of the self work, even if it’s T-bag | 怎么从监狱出来呢 尽管蒂博格 |
[45:12] | It’s a big “IF”. Just T-bag is crazy. | 这种假设悬了点 信任蒂博格那是在玩火自焚 |
[45:17] | – Michael, we, euh, we really have to rethink this. – I have, and there’s no other way. | -迈克尔 我们得重新考虑一下 -我考虑过了 没有其他路可走了 |
[45:25] | Okay, I’m gonna drop down | 我将会在这个区域降落 |
[45:28] | and just out of area here. Now cut the parachute off before you can reach me. | 在摄像头拍到我之前隐藏起来 |
[45:30] | They are gonna be right on your ass. | 他们会追踪到你的 |
[45:32] | I can hide behind this building, wave for window. | 我可以藏在这栋楼后面 等待机会 |
[45:34] | And then make my way over here. | 然后我到这 这是教堂 |
[45:36] | – That’s a chapel, well hopefully Sarah will be waiting. – Why the chapel? | -我希望莎拉会在那等着 -为什么是教堂 |
[45:41] | During the riot, 88 prison employees escaped from the administration building. | 监狱工作人员会从行政楼下班 |
[45:44] | They went up here, outside the fence | 他们就在这 在围墙之外 |
[45:47] | The admin building is connected to the chapel. | 行政楼和教堂是连着的 |
[45:50] | Which means, somewhere in that compound, there is an sub-twinning exit. | 那就意味着一定有出口 |
[45:55] | If we can get through it, you can meet us there. | 如果我们能到那 我们就能在那里接头 |
[46:00] | – How is Sarah gonna get to the chapel? – She will have to find a way. | -莎拉怎么才能到教堂呢 -得想个办法 |
[46:04] | Look, we are doing this at 7.Pm tonight, just like you planned. | 我们今晚7点开始 按计划行事 |
[46:09] | – Where have you been? – What did I miss? | -你去哪里了 -我错过了什么吗 |
[46:11] | I need you to find a plane and a pilot. | 你得帮忙找一架飞机和一个飞行员 |
[46:14] | I need you two to take care of T-Bag, | 你们两个搞定蒂博格 |
[46:16] | find out exactly who has this money and where are they keeping it. | 弄清楚到底是谁拿着钱 钱藏在何处 |
[46:20] | – And when do we have to get it? – By 7.Pm tonight. | -我们会拿到钱 -今晚7点之前 |
[46:26] | Or Sarah is gonna die in there. | 否则莎拉会死在那的 |
[46:29] | Is everybody on board? | 大家都清楚了吗 |
[46:32] | Okay. | 好 |
[46:38] | Tell me, you’ve completed your consignment. | 告诉我你已经完成使命了 |
[46:42] | I got the cash, but there may be some delay in final delivery. | 我已经拿到现金了 不过最后的转账可能会推迟 |
[46:45] | The woman we hired is having some trouble getting near your Sarah Tancredi. | 我们雇的人遇到了点麻烦 |
[46:48] | Then hire somebody else. Go to the open season. | 那就换个人 尽管让他放手干 |
[46:51] | Put a bounty on her head. I do not care how you do it. | 你怎么做我不管 |
[46:53] | I want Sarah Tancredi dead by the end of the day. | 我要让莎拉就在今天见阎王去 |
[47:00] | Open cell. One hour. | 放风时间 一个小时 |
[47:16] | We are about to play cards. Do you wanna in? | 我们打牌 你玩吗 |
[47:20] | I’m ok, thanks. | 不了 谢谢 |
[47:21] | You should. | 你应该玩 |
[47:23] | Daddy gone, you’re gonna need your backup. | 老爹走了 你需要靠山 |
[47:28] | Hell, we all do it. | 我们都需要 |
[47:31] | I’ve got a pretty little thing. | 我现在有点小事 |
[47:34] | – It’s cool. -Thanks | -好吧 -谢谢 |
[47:37] | Not so smart though for a girl who has a bounty on her head. | 人头被悬赏了 这么做可不聪明 |
[47:42] | Aren’t you heard? | 没听见吗 |
[47:46] | Tancredi, you have a visitor. | 唐克蕾狄 有人来看你 |
[47:51] | Say hello to your husband for me. | 替我向你丈夫问好 |
[48:06] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[48:12] | Look, I know you do not have any control over what is happening to you. | 我知道你无法控制这里的事态发展 |
[48:18] | But things are not working out. | 这就要结束了 |
[48:22] | Okay. | 好 |
[48:27] | I’ve been trying to find a way to do… this. | 我想办法能够做这件事 |
[48:34] | But from where we are standing right now, there is only one option. | 可是现在 我们只有一个选择 |
[48:38] | – Do you need more time to think? – No. No. This is not about that. | -你需要更多时间来思考吗 -不 没有必要 |
[48:44] | I’ve made up my mind. There’s nothing you can do about it. | 我下定决心了 你不需要做什么 |
[48:49] | Except pray for us tonight. | 今晚为我们祈祷吧 |
[48:54] | Pray for us. | 为我们祈祷 |
[48:57] | You can pray for us to be together. | 你可以祈祷我们能够白头到老 |
[49:00] | Maybe I will do the same. | 或许我会做同样的事情 |
[49:06] | How can I rob someone if I have no clue who he is? | 我怎么能在不清楚对方的情况下抢劫他 |
[49:09] | The log book outside says that Krentz had one visitor yesterday, Joe Daniels. | 有人说昨天克兰兹见了一个人 名叫乔·丹尼尔斯 |
[49:15] | Well, you can use your power deduction that says Daniels is your backman. | 那你就可以推断丹尼尔斯就是你要找的人 |
[49:19] | You know how many Daniels lives in Miami? Thousands. I need more. | 你知道迈阿密有多少个丹尼尔斯吗 成千上万 |
[49:21] | You better get cracking, ’cause if I ain’t get that money by 7 o’clock. | -我需要更多信息 -你最好抓紧时间 如果7点我没收到钱 |
[49:26] | You ain’t get your fire, You ain’t get your fire alarm. | 我就不给你们放火 你们就得不到火灾警报 |
[49:29] | And that means Pretty ain’t get Mrs. Pretty. | 那就是说英雄不能救美啦 |
[49:31] | – Listen, I’m afraid you’re not in a position to make demands. – Okay. Sh-sh. | 这不是你发号施令的时候 |
[49:36] | I ain’t talking about begging another deal. I put on the groud come up with some details. | 我不想撤销交易 我再想想细节吧 |
[49:42] | Good. | 好 |
[49:44] | You got a fetch. | 现在就去吧 |
[49:53] | We got a pilot. | 找到飞行员了 |
[49:55] | This guy busted twenty years ago running drugs across the Gulf. | 20年前我逮到这家伙在海湾贩毒 |
[49:59] | weren’t illegimate when he turned to the business now. | 他现在做租飞机的生意 |
[50:01] | He must have jumped out of a few plans, huh? | 他肯定跳过好几次了 |
[50:03] | Yes, several. Some for sport, some necessity | 有时为了好玩 有时情势索取 |
[50:06] | It’s a big different, Michael. | 有很大差别 |
[50:09] | It’s not easy heading the X, especially at night. | 飞行不是很容易 特别是在晚上 |
[50:11] | Do not worry. I can go alone. | 别担心 我可以自己来 |
[50:15] | – What do you got? – It’s a test. | -这是什么 -试验 |
[50:18] | See the prison was built in the mid 80s. | 这座监狱是80年代中期建造的 |
[50:21] | So the exit to the admin building is probably protected by a electronic code lock, | 行政楼的锁很可能是电子密码锁 |
[50:26] | modified by security card. | 用安保卡来开 |
[50:28] | Those locks still have no power protection, which means you can overwrite them. | 如果没有电子保护 我就可以操控它们了 |
[50:33] | – You can’t just go to the generator and blow it up? – No. | -你不能把楼里的发电机炸了吗 -不行 |
[50:36] | 1200 Volt powers just set off the other alarms. | 炸毁1200瓦的发电机 警报会响的 |
[50:41] | Not to mention that might kill you. | 那么做你也没命了 |
[50:46] | – So we have to find another way. – Yes. | 所以得另寻良策 |
[51:06] | – Yeah? – Talk to me, Mahone, what’d you got? | 说吧 马宏 有什么新消息 |
[51:09] | – Nothing yet. – I don’t need update on the hour. | -还没有 -不用跟我报告进展 |
[51:12] | I need evidence, it is not crap. | 我要的是证据 不是这种废话 |
[51:15] | – Call me when there is progress of commitment of crime. – Yes. | -一掌握犯罪证据就打电话给我 -好 |
[51:17] | I’m not gonna let him walk away from me like he did from you. If he’s going down, | 我会吸取你的教训 不会让他在我手底下跑掉的 |
[51:20] | I’m gonna shoot him in the back. | 真要这样的话 我先一枪毙了他 |
[51:46] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[52:47] | Are we friends now? | 现在我们是朋友了吧 |
[52:49] | Get out of the way! What happened here? | 别挡道 出什么事了 |
[52:51] | I did not see anything. | 不知道 长官 |
[52:52] | – Move! – Me neither. | -走开 -我也不知道 |
[53:05] | Bad news. | 坏消息 |
[53:08] | Agther Warren is dead. | 阿格瑟·沃伦挂了 |
[53:18] | – Who did it? – No one is talking. | -谁干的 -没人肯说 |
[53:21] | But I hear it says fish Tancredi and Morgan. | 不过据说是那个新来的唐克蕾狄和摩根联手干的 |
[53:27] | No! | 不 |
[53:30] | No! | 不 |
[53:33] | Here he is. | 就是这里了 |
[53:34] | If you don’t like this guy. You could still find someone else. | 如果你不喜欢这个家伙 还可以找别人的 |
[53:38] | Good to see you, Sni. | 很高兴见到你 伙计 |
[53:40] | What did you get into here , Mahone? | 你上这儿来有何贵干 马宏 |
[53:43] | Jump into 15,000 feet can’t be easy. | 高空跳伞可不是那么轻松的 |
[53:45] | You come back and you work already? | -你又干回老本行了吗 -别忘记谁欠我这个人情就好了 |
[53:50] | Just not forget who’s doing who a favour. | 人情 你走私那当口 我跟你要人情了吗 |
[53:51] | No I didn’t. | 不 我没有 |
[53:55] | If anyone asks, I just fly a tourist to Keith. | 有人问起的话 我就是被雇来送游客的 |
[53:58] | -And it’s not my fault that he jumped. -Sounds good to me. | -他们要往下跳可不关我的事 -我没问题 |
[54:10] | If you don’t like this guy. We can take a day, come up a new plan | 如果你不喜欢这人 多等一天 我们再想个新计划 |
[54:11] | No, there is no time, Alex… | 不 没时间了 阿历克斯 |
[54:15] | -It’s not just Sarah’s life at risk. -I understand that… | -不能拿莎拉的命来冒险 -我明白 |
[54:20] | I know you do. That’s why you are someone I could always ask for help. | 我知道 所以我还想请你帮个忙 |
[54:25] | Yeah. What do you need? | 好 尽管开口 |
[54:26] | If I don’t make it… | 如果我失败了 |
[54:27] | I want you to make sure Sarah and my bother get out of the country alive. | 我想请你确保莎拉和我哥 活着离开这个国家 |
[54:32] | I need to know they are gonne be ok. | 我得确保他们平安无事 |
[54:35] | And I am gonne trust you’ll do Everything you can to make that happen. | 我相信你会尽你所能促成此事 |
[54:43] | Take this. | 这个你拿着 |
[54:52] | I trust you, Alex. | 我相信你 阿历克斯 |
[54:55] | Remember that. | 记着这点 |
[55:02] | [致莎拉和林肯] | |
[55:28] | Special delivery. | 特别快递 |
[55:30] | What is it? | 那是什么 |
[55:31] | I don’t exactly know… | 我不确定 可能是女监那边传来消息 |
[55:36] | It came with a message from… Ahh.. the lady side | 我的人等在外面想知道 打电话给谁要生日礼物 |
[55:40] | Whose birthday is it ? | 谁要过生日呀 |
[55:50] | Look, sent it back to the same place. | -亲手把这放回原处 -没问题 |
[55:58] | This is Joe Daniels’ number, right? | 这是乔·丹尼尔斯的电话 对吧 |
[56:01] | This is. Is there other information or you need his social security number, too? | 正是 这还不够吗 你还想要个社保局的电话不成 |
[56:04] | That’ll do. | -有这就够了 -记住 |
[56:06] | I want my money wired to the account number specified. | 钱一定要直接打到我账上 |
[56:09] | No wire, no fire. | 我可是不见兔子不撒鹰的 |
[56:10] | If you boys do me wrong, I’ll have no option but to sing it out and clear, understand? | 有什么差错的话 我保证让你们的计划人尽皆知 明白吗 |
[56:14] | You know what? just be ready. | 别废话了 准备好就是了 |
[56:16] | Okay, do not worry… | 好的 别担心 我会帮他的 谢谢你 |
[56:20] | It was Sofia. | 那是索菲亚 |
[56:21] | She’ll meet you at San Andreas habor into Dominican Republic. | 她会在多米尼加共和国圣安德鲁市 跟你们会合 |
[56:24] | Then you guys can fly to go to Rica. | 然后你们就可以飞往哥斯达黎加 |
[56:26] | Cool… I know where Daniels is. | 好 丹尼尔斯在哪里 |
[56:28] | And after we rob him I’ll take the money to quick ring. | 抢了他的钱后 我就直接带走 |
[56:31] | And wire to the bank | 存到银行去 |
[56:33] | -You’re gonna meet us at the air strip, right? – Might give it a shot, you know. | -我们一定会顺利会合的 对吧 -我会尽力一试 |
[56:35] | – Ok, this is it. | 好的 就这样了 |
[56:38] | We are ready. | 万事俱备 |
[56:43] | Thanks, buddy. | 谢谢你 兄弟 |
[56:46] | For everything. | 为我做的这一切 |
[56:48] | Good luck, papi. | 祝你好运 兄弟 后会有期 |
[56:54] | Nobody’s talking, huh… | 你们谁都不说是吧 谁都没藏着掖着什么是吧 |
[57:05] | [艾米丽] | |
[57:07] | I made it in the wood shop. | 这个是我做的 |
[57:10] | Wanna give my daughter Emily a birthday gift on her actual birthday. | 想在我女儿艾米丽生日那天 送她一份生日礼物 |
[57:14] | That’s why I need to get out of here. | 所以我得离开这儿 |
[57:17] | Don’t get sentimental. | -听着有点伤感 -我没有 就是为她做点事 |
[57:29] | We need to get to the chapel. | 那我们就只能孤注一掷了 |
[57:33] | Because no way I’m out of here right now. | -我们 -现在别无他法了 我只能靠你 |
[57:54] | Mr. Daniels, American paint company here for the job. | -哪位 -丹尼尔斯先生吗 美国油漆公司上门服务 |
[57:58] | Ah, this is Mr. Daniels. And I don’t order any painters. | 我就是丹尼尔斯 但我没预约油漆工 |
[58:04] | It’s Wednesday, sir. I need to get in. | 周三那天预约的 我需要进来 |
[58:07] | You hold it right there. I am calling the police | 别想进来 我报警了 |
[58:25] | Get out! | 出来 |
[58:32] | This is it. | 就是这里 |
[58:35] | I’ll be right back. I gotta get a parachute. | 我马上回来 去买个降落伞 |
[58:54] | Michael. | 迈克尔 |
[58:57] | Come here. | 过来一下 |
[59:03] | There is a better way. | 还有个更好的办法 |
[59:07] | Meals, meals, half an hour | 用餐时间 半小时 |
[59:14] | We don’t have all day. | 动作快点 别磨磨蹭蹭的 |
[59:18] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[59:25] | Got any ideas? | 有办法了吗 |
[59:27] | Yeah. keep your head down and follow me. | 对 紧跟着我 会有办法的 |
[59:35] | You’d better think of something fast cause we have company. | 你得赶紧想出办法来 有人要冲着我们来了 |
[59:58] | I hope you ready for a fight, princess. | 做好应战的心理准备 公主殿下 |
[1:00:00] | This one is to the death. | 不是你死就是她亡 |
[1:00:06] | Do you think you can overpower her? | 你觉得你能搞定她吗 |
[1:00:13] | Yeah. but I think it’s her you have to worry about . | 是的 但我觉得你该担心的不是她 |
[1:00:19] | Just be ready. | 随时准备好就是了 |
[1:00:29] | -Hello? -It’s me, I got the message about the birthday present | -你好 -是我 关于”生日礼物”的消息我收到了 |
[1:00:35] | -Was it given to her? -What the hell are you talking about… | -已经给她了吗 -你到底在说什么呀 |
[1:00:38] | The birthday present. | -我说那”生日礼物” -生日礼物 |
[1:00:41] | Two guys showed up at my house They took the money. | 两个家伙闯进我家抢走了钱 把我揍得好惨 |
[1:00:56] | Hello, General. | 你好 将军 |
[1:00:58] | Oh, I just thought to let you know how came I miss the green. | 就想跟你说一声 我刚到手了一笔钱 |
[1:01:03] | My personal preference, is two eggs at the bars and a copy of Times. | 我个人最偏爱的两件事 除了绑架 就是骗点钱花花 |
[1:01:09] | So I see you in the a.m. | 明天早上见了 |
[1:01:12] | You worthless son of a whore. | 你这个该死的混蛋 去死吧你 |
[1:01:15] | Careful I don’t get there first. | 先担心你死后下地狱的问题吧 |
[1:01:18] | Otherwise I would become the king of that prison, too. | 我会在那继续称王称霸等着你的 |
[1:01:29] | Michael, if I take off, the prison is gonne come up real fast. | 经过监狱上方的时机转瞬即逝 |
[1:01:32] | So whatever you got to do, | 所以 不管你们想干嘛 最好现在就做好准备 |
[1:01:34] | You got it. | 明白 |
[1:01:38] | We got the money. Sucre just drop off on his way to wire it. | 钱到手了 苏克雷送我过来后 就去汇钱了 |
[1:01:42] | Good, that means T-Bag’s in. | 很好 这样蒂博格就算入伙了 |
[1:01:45] | I’ll see how long it’s gonna take and get going. | 我去看看还有多久可以启程 |
[1:01:50] | You sure that thing’s gonna hold you up? | -你确定他会挺你到底 -是 没事的 |
[1:01:53] | How about you? | 你自己呢 |
[1:01:55] | This is not my first time to sent into prison. | 这不是我第一次把自己送进监狱 |
[1:01:58] | Hopefully, it would be my last. | 只希望 这是最后一次 |
[1:02:10] | Think about all your amazing stories you will tell your kid | 想想以后你能给你孩子讲多少 无比精彩的故事 |
[1:02:17] | You gonne be the type of father that our dad never was. | 你不会和我们的父亲一样 |
[1:02:21] | Someone look up to. | 值得景仰的父亲 |
[1:02:25] | Take care, Michael. | 保重 迈克尔 |
[1:02:31] | If you haven’t got details, I’m hanging up. | 你还没搞到详细情况的话 我马上接手 |
[1:02:32] | You can forget about getting your badge back. | 你就别想再回来当差了 |
[1:02:35] | He has got a plane. He’s gonna parachute into the yard. | 他计划好了 会跳伞下到院子里 |
[1:02:38] | – What? | 什么 |
[1:02:38] | I swear to God… He’s gonna be over prison air space at seven o’clock. | 我对天发誓 他会在七点左右到达监狱上空 |
[1:02:49] | Call in reinforcements. I want twenty armed COs in the yard. | 要求支援 派20个全副武装的狱警驻守在院子里 |
[1:02:52] | If you’re ready, turn off all the exterior lights, | 准备完成后 把所有外面的灯关上 |
[1:02:54] | Scofield would see what’s coming until it’s too late. | 我要斯科菲尔德自投罗网 杀他个措手不及 |
[1:02:57] | Bring me Sarah Tancredi. | 还有 把莎拉·唐克蕾狄给我带来 |
[1:03:06] | Wait, wait. | 等一下 |
[1:03:07] | What you think happened with Agther is not what happened. | 你以为我们把阿格瑟怎么了 事实并非如此 |
[1:03:10] | – I need to make it right with you, ok? – Go ahead. | -我得跟你澄清下 好吗 -说下去 |
[1:03:15] | I was hoping I’d see you here. | 我正希望在这能看到你呢 |
[1:03:18] | You know I still owe you one juicy favour. | 你一定很想让我给你找点好料的 |
[1:03:21] | Later, blue eyes. | 晚点再说 蓝眼妹 |
[1:03:22] | I swear to God that she wanted to kill me and I was just defending myself. | 我对天发誓 是她想杀我 我只是自卫 |
[1:03:26] | – You remember this? – Yes, I do. | -记得这个吗 -记得 |
[1:03:29] | My mother gave me that. | 我妈给我的 |
[1:03:32] | She told me I could give it to one of my kids one day. | 她跟我说有一天要传给我的孩子的 |
[1:03:36] | Now never did good. And we’re the family. | 我一直没给出去 直到我在这儿成了家 |
[1:03:41] | And I pratically raised Agther. She was no killer. | 阿格瑟是我一手拉扯大的 她绝不会杀人 |
[1:03:46] | Now I can say that much for myself. | 没有人比我更确定这一点 |
[1:03:50] | You even don’t know what I have in mind yet. | 你能猜到我在想什么吗 |
[1:03:53] | Okay, this’s your head. I just isn’t the count. | 好吧 这是你的想法 觉得她不会杀人 |
[1:03:55] | She’s just really the bitch more than she likes you. | 只是一个喜欢你的贱货 |
[1:04:03] | Skytlz. | 司吉托兹 |
[1:04:06] | Ok, we cool. We cool… W… | 没事 没事 |
[1:04:13] | Carolin, Simms wants you to bring Sarah Tancredi to her office. | 卡拉 把新来的唐克蕾狄带办公室来 |
[1:04:17] | I… Okay. | 我 好吧 |
[1:04:45] | Son of bitch! | 该死的 |
[1:04:48] | Don’t let anybody come and through here, ok? | -把车直接停在这儿 好吗 -好的 |
[1:04:51] | Federal Agent Todd Witli, I really need to get inside right now. | 联邦探员陶德·威利 我得马上进去 |
[1:04:54] | Emergency team takes priority, sir. | 突发事件小组已先期到达了 长官 |
[1:04:56] | I am the leader of the emergency team, now let me inside. | 我是突发事件小组的头儿 赶紧让我进去 |
[1:04:58] | – The straight order… – Go talk to your supervisor, come on! | -我接到过明确的命令 -去找你的主管谈 快点 |
[1:05:03] | Remove the weapons, let the servant through. | -放下武器 -让那位长官进去 |
[1:05:15] | The plane should be over at any minute. | 这地方这会儿早就该准备好了 |
[1:05:18] | Hi guys, kill the lights. | 伙计们 把灯都关了 |
[1:05:30] | Once he hits the ground, I want you to start fire. | 他一降落就直接开火 |
[1:05:37] | Stand by. | 准备 |
[1:05:44] | Stand by. | 各就各位 |
[1:05:47] | Easy there. Hold your fire. | 等等 先别开枪 |
[1:05:52] | Stand by. | 准备 |
[1:05:54] | Now! | 开枪 |
[1:06:04] | Let’s go, move in. | 我们走 兄弟们 上 |
[1:06:24] | Where the hell is Scofield? | 该死的斯科菲尔德到底在哪 |
[1:06:37] | Emergency First Team takes priority, sir. | 突发事件小组已先期到达了 长官 |
[1:06:38] | I am the leader of the emergency team, now let me inside, right now. | 我是突发事件小组的头儿 赶紧让我进去 |
[1:06:41] | The straight order said no one get inside at this point, sir. | 我接到过明确的命令 |
[1:06:44] | Save the order, let’s talk to your supervisor. | 去找你的主管谈 快点 |
[1:07:08] | Why isn’t Tancredi in front of me right now? | 为什么到现在还没把 莎拉·唐克蕾狄带来见我 |
[1:07:10] | We just got the situation under control. We’re looking for her right now. | 刚刚有突发状况在处理 我们现在正在找她 |
[1:07:15] | Oh, God! | 我的天 |
[1:07:17] | – Are you all right? – Yes. It was Morgan… | -你没事吧 -摩根干的 |
[1:07:20] | Check the kitchen. They might be in the kitchen. | 去查查厨房 她可能在厨房那边 |
[1:08:13] | I’m not gonna make it on my own. | 我一个人肯定不行的 |
[1:08:17] | Either leave me here or make up your damn mind. | 你别想把我一人撇下 |
[1:08:39] | You gonna believe we can make it? | -你觉得我们能成吗 -是的 |
[1:08:43] | – Yeah. – Okay. It’s now. | 好 我们走 |
[1:08:55] | Oh, hold on. | 停车 |
[1:09:07] | No, there were good. | 没什么事 |
[1:09:32] | Don’t move! | 不许动 |
[1:09:43] | – Stay in the dark now! – Please, I just… | -站那别动 -我只是 |
[1:09:44] | On the ground! | 给我跪下 |
[1:09:55] | You’re here alone? | 就你一个人吗 |
[1:09:58] | Damn it, can’t when I ask you a question you answer? | 该死的 我在问你话 快回答 |
[1:10:00] | Is there anyone else here? | 还有谁在这儿吗 |
[1:10:04] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:10:06] | Who? | 谁 |
[1:10:10] | – God. – Excuse me? | -上帝 -你说什么 |
[1:10:14] | He’s always here. | 上帝与我同在 |
[1:10:17] | I was worried about my little girl in the outside. | 我在担心生活在那边的女儿 |
[1:10:20] | So I came to pray, see if someone would watch over her. | 所以我过来祈祷 但愿有人能照看着她 |
[1:10:30] | Go check it out. | 过去查一下 |
[1:10:53] | Get all the guards here now. | 女监这边急需人手 |
[1:10:56] | We’re gonna get these animals lock down. | 得把这些野兽赶紧关起来 |
[1:10:58] | You better head over there. | 我们最好赶快过去 |
[1:11:06] | – I hope the daughter you have is a lot smarter than you. – So do I. | -希望你女儿能比你聪明得多 -我也是 |
[1:11:30] | Hey, are you ready to go? | 准备好走了吗 |
[1:11:36] | Nobody gets in or out of this prison. | 不许放一个人进来或走出这座监狱 |
[1:11:38] | I do not care if the President have to take a piss. You tell him to turn the hell around. | 我不管是总统要来还是怎么的 都叫他们打道回府 |
[1:11:42] | Get a team, | 成立专门小组 |
[1:11:43] | I want every inch of that fence line check to point if it’s been compromised. | 我要把这个地方一寸寸 翻个底儿朝天 |
[1:11:46] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[1:11:52] | Michael said this is where they’re gonna come out. | 迈克尔说这事能成 |
[1:11:57] | You think the Sucre made the drop on time? | 你觉得苏克雷把钱及时汇过去了吗 |
[1:12:00] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:12:12] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[1:12:13] | “Close” | [结束营业 明早8点开始营业 欢迎届时光临] |
[1:12:19] | Please enter your account number. | 请输入您的账号 |
[1:12:27] | Your account balance is zero dollars and zero cents. | 您的账户余额为0美元0美分 |
[1:12:33] | If you would like to access to the accout… | 如果您想再输入一遍账号… |
[1:12:39] | Your account balance is zero dollars and zero cents… | 您的账户余额为0美元0美分 |
[1:12:45] | What the hell you think you are doing, fish, we’re in lock down. | 你以为你这是在干什么 新来的 我们正处非常戒备时期 |
[1:12:48] | – A fault. – So going on the bith block out or not. | -我错了 -回去站在我看得见的地方 |
[1:12:53] | What’s so worth you to find out? | 让我们看看还能发现什么 |
[1:13:02] | We’re gonna get through here? | 要从这里出去吗 |
[1:13:03] | The other side is kind of escape patch for the administrators, in case of a riot | 另一边类似于逃生门 是用于骚乱发生时的 |
[1:13:08] | Is this the same system we have in Fox River | 这是跟福克斯河监狱一样的系统 |
[1:13:10] | that door can only be open remotly from the central control room? | 这门只能由控制中心远程控制开关 |
[1:13:13] | That’s why we now ask for help. | 所以我们需要一个人的帮助 |
[1:13:16] | T-Bag. | 蒂博格 |
[1:13:21] | Tell them what you told me. | 把你跟我说的告诉他们 |
[1:13:23] | Michael Scotfield is about to stage a prison break. | 迈克尔·斯科菲尔德正策划越狱 |
[1:13:28] | And I know exactly how he is gonna do it. | 而我对他的计划知道得一清二楚 |
[1:13:33] | What exactly Scotfield had asked you to do. | 斯科菲尔德究竟让你做什么 |
[1:13:35] | Just light a fire in my cell, the rest… rest just take care of himself | 就让我报个火警 其他的他自己搞定 |
[1:13:42] | Fire alarm. That goes off which protocol? | 火警后你们会采取什么措施 |
[1:13:44] | State law, mandatory evac | 本州法律有关于火警疏散的规定 |
[1:13:46] | yeah, he won’t gonna break out. I was going to get you a Scott rat. | 是啊 他不用偷偷出去 自有人带她出去 |
[1:13:49] | Shut up! Get him outta here | -闭嘴 -把他带出去 |
[1:13:53] | All right, the evacuation is only gonna get him out of the yard. | 好了 疏散的话只能在院子里进行 |
[1:13:56] | Whatever he is up to, he needs noise and he needs chaos. | 不管什么原因 他需要噪音 需要制造混乱局面 |
[1:14:00] | Deactivate the small protection system, the fire alarm | 关闭烟雾探测系统和火灾报警器 |
[1:14:02] | when you are at it, kill the horn. | 我要你马上切断喇叭声 |
[1:14:04] | Anybody so much as bends a blade of glass in this place, | 这儿的任何声音 哪怕是针掉在地上的声音 |
[1:14:07] | I want to be able to hear it. | 都要确保听得到 |
[1:14:16] | – What are we waiting for? – I made a deal. | -我们还在等什么 -我们说好了的 |
[1:14:20] | At my price, T-bag would set off the fire alarms | 一切准备就绪的时候 蒂博格会拉响火警 |
[1:14:34] | That’s what we are waiting for | 等的就是这一刻 |
[1:14:49] | – Michael, this is… – It’s okay. | -迈克尔 这里有个 -不用管它 |
[1:14:51] | See there is only one thing you can count on when you are dealing with T-bag | 蒂博格 唯一让人确信的是 |
[1:14:55] | He is a ratter. | 就是他会告密 |
[1:15:00] | – Anything? – So far just being eliminated in the yard. | -什么情况 -院子里抓到一个女犯人 |
[1:15:03] | – Tancredi? – No, Morgan. First Name Grtsn… | -是唐克蕾狄吗 -不是 她姓摩根 名叫格雷琴 |
[1:15:06] | – Over the chapel. – Okay. | 在教堂附近 |
[1:15:16] | All right. | 好了 |
[1:15:21] | Great. Let’s go. | 很好 我们走 |
[1:15:30] | OK, down there. | 好的 我们下去 |
[1:15:51] | Beyond this door, should be probably a hundred yards tunnel. | 门后应该有个100码的通道 |
[1:15:54] | On the other side of that is Linc. | 尽头有林肯接应 |
[1:15:56] | After this there is a boat bounding for the white sand and blue water. | 然后我们乘船逃离 |
[1:16:02] | Parachute system. We will move override the radar for just a few seconds. | 系统会让读卡器瘫痪几秒钟 |
[1:16:07] | Just long enough if you don’t match. So get ready | 时间刚好够打开缺口 准备好 |
[1:16:20] | 再来 | |
[1:16:33] | I was afraid this might happen | 我就担心这个 |
[1:16:35] | It’s okay. We gonna keep moving or we gonna find another way out of here | 没事 我们继续走 看有没别的出路 |
[1:16:41] | I know what I have to do | 我知道自己必须做什么 |
[1:16:59] | – I need units to the chapel now. – Need about 3 … | 马上派人到教堂这里来 |
[1:17:12] | – Where are they? – I don’t know. Should have been here by now. | -他们在哪里 -我不知道 他们现在应该出来了 |
[1:17:20] | Battery wasn’t generating enough power | 那东西不能产生足够的能量 |
[1:17:22] | I have to blow up the system for the whole building | 得把整栋大楼的系统弄瘫痪 |
[1:17:29] | Okay What do you want to try? | 你想做什么 |
[1:17:33] | This is the main fuse | 这里是主保险丝 |
[1:17:34] | If I yank that, everything will go dark for a second. | 我把它拿下来 会停一会电 |
[1:17:39] | If I reconnect the two cables | 我会接上这两根电缆 |
[1:17:43] | If I reconnect the two cables | 如果我接上这两根电缆 |
[1:17:45] | There will be a lot of noises. Every light bulb is gonna blow | 会有很大的噪音 整栋大楼的所有灯都会烧掉 |
[1:17:49] | As soon as that happens, you need to open that hatch. | 我要打开舱门 我要你赶紧逃命 |
[1:17:54] | Ok. What about you? | 好的 你怎么办 |
[1:18:02] | Michael | 迈克尔 |
[1:18:05] | Sarah | 莎拉 |
[1:18:08] | Someone has to stay here and someone has to open the hatch | 得有人待在这里 得有人打开舱门 |
[1:18:13] | and that someone is gonna be you | 你就是要离开的人 |
[1:18:15] | Okay. So I will leave it open for you | 好啊 我会等着你的 |
[1:18:18] | You do not understand | 你不明白 |
[1:18:20] | This is the only way | 这是唯一的办法 |
[1:18:28] | I’m not leaving unless you are coming with me | 除非你跟我一起走 否则我不会离开你 |
[1:18:33] | I’m coming with you | 我会跟你一起走 |
[1:18:42] | I love you | 我爱你 |
[1:18:45] | I love you too | 我也爱你 |
[1:18:52] | Go | 走 |
[1:18:54] | Go, Sarah. Go | 走 莎拉 快走 |
[1:20:02] | Down | 去楼下 |
[1:20:23] | Where is Michael? | 迈克尔 在哪里 |
[1:20:27] | Sarah, where is Michael? | 莎拉 迈克尔在哪里 |
[1:20:30] | Where is he? | 他在哪里 |
[1:20:46] | He did not coming back. | 他回不来了 |
[1:20:54] | He is not coming back. | 他不会回来了 |
[1:20:56] | What do you mean, he is not coming back? What do you mean by that? | 你什么意思 他怎么回不来了 你什么意思 |
[1:21:03] | He did not coming back. | 他不会回来了 |
[1:21:11] | He will be here. | 他会回来的 |
[1:21:15] | He is gone, Linc. | 他走了 林肯 |
[1:21:25] | Linc, we gotta go. | 林肯 该走了 |
[1:21:29] | We gotta go. | 该走了 |
[1:21:50] | We gotta go. | 走了 |
[1:22:30] | Why am I being punished? I went to tell. I blew the whistle. | 为什么我要受惩罚 是我告密啊 |
[1:22:34] | You weighed in to aid him to escape | 你协助了这次越狱行动 蒂博格先生 |
[1:22:37] | As far as the authority is concerned, you are no cops. | 有证据表明 你是共犯 |
[1:22:41] | Scotfield | 斯科菲尔德 |
[1:22:45] | Scotfield | 斯科菲尔德 |
[1:22:50] | Scotfield | 斯科菲尔德 |
[1:23:17] | Michael asked me to give you this if he didn’t make it out. | 如果行动失败 迈克尔让我把这个转交给你 |
[1:23:20] | He said it would help you understand why did what he did. | 他希望这能让你理解他为什么那样做 |
[1:23:28] | This is his blood report. | 是诊断书 |
[1:23:31] | Testing Laboratory “A brain tumor activity” | [诊断书 脑瘤] |
[1:23:54] | This is the General’s money. | 这是将军的钱 |
[1:23:56] | I was supposed to wire it down to Costa Rica for you to pick up. | 我本该陪你到哥斯达黎加 |
[1:24:02] | but I ran into some trouble. | 但我惹了点麻烦 |
[1:24:05] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:24:09] | Take care of the baby. OK? | 照顾好宝宝 |
[1:24:12] | Take care of yours. | 也照顾好你的 |
[1:24:42] | This is for you. | 看看这个 |
[1:24:45] | Never said anything to me. | 他什么都没说过 |
[1:24:49] | Why didn’t he just tell me? | 为什么他不直接告诉我 |
[1:24:52] | ‘cos He knew that you would try to stop him | 他知道你会阻止他 |
[1:24:54] | He knew you would do anything to protect your family. | 你会不惜一切保护你的家人 |
[1:24:57] | But I didn’t. | 可我没做到 |
[1:25:07] | Ah, well soon. | 很快会做到的 |
[1:25:12] | Take it easy! | 慢慢来 |
[1:25:23] | Sarah. | 莎拉 |
[1:25:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:25:30] | Yeah. | 不客气 |
[1:26:12] | Well, if you watch this, I’m glad. | 如果你在看的话 我很高兴 |
[1:26:15] | Because that means you are safe. | 因为你现在安全了 |
[1:26:20] | And it’s all I wanted. | 这是我一直想要的 |
[1:26:24] | I wish that I could be there with you. | 我希望我能一直陪伴你 |
[1:26:28] | But you probably know now. | 但你可能已经知道 |
[1:26:31] | I did not have much time anyway. | 反正我已时日不多 所以 |
[1:26:35] | So I made my choice and I don’t regret it. | 我做了自己的选择 我无怨无悔 |
[1:26:43] | Anyway, not to long from now there’s gonna be a little Scofield running around. | 不管怎么说 小斯科菲尔德 不久就会出生了 |
[1:26:49] | Linc, I want you to promise me. No matter what. | 林肯 我要你保证 无论发生什么 |
[1:26:54] | They gonna know their uncle never far away. | 你都要照顾好他们 让他们知道叔叔与他们同在 |
[1:26:59] | Sarah, I want you to promise me that you keep an eye on Linc. | 莎拉 我要你保证 管好林肯 |
[1:27:05] | Maybe you notice that he has a tendency to get in trouble. | 他这个人受麻烦眷顾 |
[1:27:14] | You know we spend so much of our lives. | 你知道 生命中我们花了太多时间 |
[1:27:17] | Not saying anything we want to say. | 却没说出几句由衷的肺腑之言 |
[1:27:20] | The things we should say. | 我们的肺腑之言 |
[1:27:24] | We speak in cold we send messages, origami. | 我们用暗语表达的 用纸花传达的 |
[1:27:29] | So now, plainly, simply | 现在 直白而简单地 |
[1:27:34] | I want to say that I love you both. | 我想说 我爱你们 |
[1:27:40] | Very much. | 非常爱你们 |
[1:27:43] | And I want you to promise me. That you gonna tell my child | 我要你们保证 告诉我的孩子 |
[1:27:51] | That you are gonna tell us child how much I loved every day. | 我有多爱他 |
[1:27:56] | I remind him that how lucky they are. To be free | 提醒他们 能够自由有多幸运 |
[1:28:02] | Because we are | 因为我们现在 |
[1:28:05] | We are free now | 终于自由了 |
[1:28:07] | Finally. We are free. | 我们 终于自由了 |