时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Kaniel Outis. | 卡尼尔·乌提斯 |
[00:01] | He’s been working with ISIL. | 他和ISIL恐怖组织是一伙的 |
[00:02] | You know that’s not Michael. | 你知道那绝不是迈克尔 |
[00:04] | We’re gonna need you. | 我们还需要你 |
[00:05] | I can rest when I’m dead. | 到我死时就能好好休息了 |
[00:06] | That’s what I’m worried about. | 我担心的就是这个 |
[00:09] | I’m not leaving Michael. | 我不会丢下迈克尔 |
[00:11] | We can’t risk all of it for just one man. | 我们不能在一个人身上孤注一掷 |
[00:13] | ISIL has broken through the checkpoint. | ISIL的军队已经攻破了关卡 |
[00:15] | Sana’a is falling. | 萨那就要沦陷了 |
[00:16] | We work together or we both die. | 要么我们合作 要么我们一起死 |
[00:20] | You have my word. | 我向你保证 |
[00:21] | It’s Abu Ramal that Poseidon wants free. | 阿布·拉马尔才是波塞冬想放走的人 |
[00:28] | Poseidon sent you? | 波塞冬派你来的吧 |
[00:34] | Enough! | 够了 |
[00:37] | Who the hell is this guy? | 这家伙是谁 |
[00:40] | He’s my brother. Back at the prison… | 他是我哥 当时在监狱里 |
[00:43] | I had to deny who you were. You were filming me, | 我必须否认你 你当时在拍我的录像 |
[00:47] | and they can’t know. | 不能让他们知道 |
[00:47] | Abu Ramal has been martyred. | 他们说阿布·拉马尔壮烈牺牲 |
[00:49] | The entire army of ISIL | 整个ISIL军队 |
[00:51] | just declared war on us. | 刚刚向我们宣战了 |
[01:00] | Behold the villain. | 瞧瞧 坏人登场了 |
[01:17] | I, uh, I ran into town to get some coffee. | 我到镇上来买咖啡 |
[01:20] | – Do you want anything? – No. I’m good. | -你需要什么吗 -不用了 |
[01:22] | Thanks, honey. I’m almost done here. | 谢谢亲爱的 我这快完事了 |
[01:24] | I will see you at the lake in a little while, okay? | 我一会儿到湖边见你 好吗 |
[01:26] | Okay. I’ll see you back at the house. | 好的 我们回湖边小屋见 |
[01:29] | The hubby? | 你老公吗 |
[01:30] | Uh, what did you learn from Kellerman? | 你从凯勒曼那得到什么消息了 |
[01:33] | There’s no easy way to deliver this news, darling. | 亲爱的 下面这个消息真的很难说出口 |
[01:36] | It’s a heartbreaker. | 怕你听了心碎 |
[01:44] | Doesn’t get any better. | 情况并没有好转 |
[01:45] | He’s rotten all the way to the core. | 他已经坏到骨子里了 |
[01:47] | You’ve been sleeping with the enemy, baby. | 你一直都在跟敌人同床共枕 宝贝 |
[01:48] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[01:49] | I followed them two monkeys from Kellerman’s house | 这俩猴崽子杀了凯勒曼 离开之后 |
[01:52] | right after they put a bullet in him. | 我就一直跟着他俩 |
[01:54] | Needless to say he wasn’t our guy. | 显然他不是我们要找的人[波塞冬] |
[01:57] | He did say some pretty alarming things about your boy, | 关于你家先生他确实说了一些惊人的话 |
[01:59] | Poseidon, the world shaker. | 波塞冬 震惊世界的人 |
[02:01] | Didn’t give me enough to put all the pieces together. | 这些还不够让我把所有事情联系起来 |
[02:03] | Back up, back up, back up. What did they say? | 等等 等等 他们都说了些什么 |
[02:05] | Jacob? His words? | 雅各布是怎么说的 |
[02:06] | I couldn’t get close enough to hear much, but what I did… | 我没法靠太近 听不清 但是我… |
[02:09] | what I did hear was your name and Michael’s. | 我确实听到了你和迈克尔的名字 |
[02:11] | – Yes, they seemed pretty cozy, the three of them. – Oh, my God. | -没错 他们三个看起来很熟 -天哪 |
[02:13] | It’s a nasty bag of conspir… Where are you going?! | 这就是个卑鄙的阴谋… 你去哪 |
[02:15] | To my son! | 去找我儿子 |
[02:21] | Stay down. Stay down. | 蹲下 蹲下 |
[02:22] | It’s another artillery strike. | 又来一波炮击 |
[02:29] | But they sure as hell are used to it. | 但他们肯定是习以为常了 |
[02:42] | Go, go! | 快走 快走 |
[02:47] | Allahu Akbar. | 真主伟大 |
[02:50] | Allahu Akbar. | 真主伟大 |
[02:53] | Allahu Akbar. | 真主伟大 |
[03:04] | 我们将不眠不休 直到杀害阿布·拉马尔的凶手在我们脚下被碾碎 | |
[03:17] | 也门已不是避风港 他们必将灭亡 这是真主给我们的承诺 | |
[03:28] | 让唤礼员从屋顶 大声将这条信息传播出去 | |
[03:33] | 在萨那的男女们 谁把西方人交给我们 就能得到一千万里亚尔[4万美元] | |
[03:52] | 在萨那的男女们 谁把西方人交给我们 就能得到一千万里亚尔[4万美元] | |
[03:59] | ISIL just offered ten million for our heads! | ISIL的人刚悬赏一千万要我们的人头 |
[04:01] | Wait. Wait. Stay here. | 等等 待在这 |
[04:03] | We got to get off these streets or we’re dead. | 我们必须远离街道 不然就死定了 |
[04:07] | Ten million rial? | 一千万里亚尔[4万美元] |
[04:09] | You give up your mother for cash like that. | 这么多钱卖了你亲妈都够了 |
[04:11] | It’s about what I paid for Freddie Mercury’s ashes. | 我买佛莱迪·摩克瑞的骨灰也就这些钱 |
[04:15] | Freddie Mercury now, really? | 这时候还拿佛莱迪·摩克瑞装逼 不是吧 |
[04:17] | It’s better than talking about 500,000 people looking to kill us. | 总比说有50万人要杀我们好得多吧 |
[04:21] | Come on. | 快来 |
[04:22] | Found a place to figure out next steps. | 找到了一个可以从长计议的地方 |
[04:23] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[04:37] | This is the part you tell me what’s going on, | 现在你该告诉我发生什么了 |
[04:39] | the whole thing. | 整件事的来龙去脉 |
[04:41] | No. Th-There’s no time. | 不行 没那么多时间 |
[04:42] | Country’s about to fall. | 这个国家就要垮了 |
[04:43] | You’ll get your answers, I promise. | 你会得到你想要的答案 我保证 |
[04:44] | Right now our window is closing. | 现在我们就快没机会了 |
[04:46] | We need to… | 我们需要… |
[04:47] | We need to pivot to the next contingency. | 我们需要转换到下一个应急方案 |
[04:49] | – Train station. – Get up to the north. | -火车站 -北上 |
[04:51] | Exit the country that way. | 就那样出境 |
[04:52] | Things have changed in the four years | 四年间早已时过境迁 |
[04:53] | you’ve been locked up in Ogygia, Michael. | 而你一直被关在奥杰吉亚监狱 迈克尔 |
[04:55] | Your plan’s redundant. | 不需要你的计划了 |
[04:56] | ISIL control the north, roads, checkpoints, train stations. | ISIL控制了北边 道路 关卡和火车站 |
[04:59] | Even if we make it across the city, it’s suicide. | 即使我们成功穿过了城市 这也是自杀 |
[05:02] | No. You’re wrong. It’s a shell game. | 不 你错了 这就像个”猜杯游戏” |
[05:05] | You go where they never expect you. | 你去那些令他们意想不到的地方 |
[05:06] | Wait. You came all the way to Yemen looking for him. | 等等 你一路到也门来找他 |
[05:07] | You think he was lost or something? | 你以为他走失了吗 |
[05:09] | Come on. | 得了吧 |
[05:10] | You want to live? | 你想活命吗 |
[05:12] | The airport’s the only option. | 机场是唯一的选择 |
[05:14] | The airport’s known as the main artery to the outside world. | 机场被称为是通向外界的主干线 |
[05:17] | It’s the first thing ISIL will shut down. | 是ISIL组织最先会关闭的地方 |
[05:19] | Planes were flying an hour ago. You got a phone? | 一小时前飞机还在飞 你有电话吗 |
[05:23] | No, but he does. | 没有 但他有 |
[05:24] | Burned it up jacking off to Queen, though. | 用来嗑完药 对着皇后乐队打飞机 |
[05:26] | Guilty as charged. | 罪名成立 |
[05:29] | C-Note’s organizing a passage on the flight as we speak. | 此刻 钞票哥正想办法让大家上飞机 |
[05:31] | No, I’m telling you, | 不 我跟你说 |
[05:32] | my plan will work. | 我的计划行得通 |
[05:34] | Once… once you leave the northern part of Sana’a… | 一旦 一旦你离开了萨那北部… |
[05:36] | Enough. We shouldn’t even be talking about this. | 够了 我们甚至都不该谈这个 |
[05:39] | Get off me! | 放开我 |
[05:41] | How are you alive?! | 你怎么还活着 |
[05:43] | In Yemen?! | 在也门 |
[05:45] | What happened to you, Michael?! | 你出了什么事 迈克尔 |
[05:50] | Now, I’m not moving another inch until you tell me | 现在 你先告诉我这到底是怎么回事 |
[05:53] | what the hell is really going on here. | 不然我一步也不走了 |
[06:33] | Michael Scofield had to die. | 迈克尔·斯科菲尔德必须得死 |
[06:36] | I had to fake my death. | 我不得不制造我死去的假象 |
[06:39] | Go away. | 离开 |
[06:41] | It was part of the deal I made. | 这是我所做的交易的一部分 |
[06:46] | If I went to work for a deep-cover operative named Poseidon… | 如果我为一名叫波塞冬的卧底特工效命 |
[06:52] | we would all go free. | 我们都会获得自由 |
[07:02] | We were free. | 那时我们确实自由了 |
[07:06] | We were exonerated. | 我们被赦免了 |
[07:07] | No. | 不 |
[07:10] | That’s what we thought… | 只是我们自以为是那样罢了 |
[07:13] | but we were wrong. | 但我们都想错了 |
[07:15] | A few weeks before I married Sara… | 我娶莎拉几周前 |
[07:19] | I was approached by Poseidon. | 波塞冬联系了我 |
[07:21] | You think I’m showing? | 你觉得我肚子大了吗 |
[07:23] | I’m not used to that yet. | 我还没习惯呢 |
[07:25] | I got to… I got to tell Michael. | 我得… 我得告诉迈克尔 |
[07:28] | – Here you go. Burgers will be just a second. – Hello? | -给你 汉堡马上就好 -喂 |
[07:33] | Yes, this is Michael. | 是的 我是迈克尔 |
[07:42] | Poseidon told me Kellerman didn’t have the authority | 波塞冬告诉我凯勒曼并没有权限 |
[07:45] | or jurisdiction to exonerate our crimes. | 或者司法权赦免我们的罪行 |
[07:49] | He used that as a legal fulcrum. | 他利用这点作为在法律上要挟的筹码 |
[07:52] | Told me he could put us all away for life | 告诉我他能在法律的权限范围内 |
[07:54] | within the mandate of the law unless… | 把我们关一辈子 除非… |
[08:00] | unless I went to work for him. | 除非我为他效命 |
[08:03] | What the hell can they be talking about at a time like this? | 在这节骨眼上 他们到底能谈些什么 |
[08:07] | I don’t know… | 我不知道 |
[08:10] | but big brother’s hearing things I want to hear. | 但大哥在听我想听的事 |
[08:14] | We cannot stay. | 我们不能待着 |
[08:15] | We must go now. | 我们必须现在走 |
[08:17] | Maybe we don’t. | 或许我们不用 |
[08:20] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你到底在说什么鬼话 |
[08:23] | Maybe all this running is just delaying the inevitable. | 或许逃跑都只不过是推迟不可避免的宿命 |
[08:28] | Die alone here. Die alone at home. | 在这孤独而死 在家孤独而死[没分别了] |
[08:34] | God, you need a girlfriend, man. | 天啊 你需要个女朋友 |
[08:40] | Those voices are heading our way. | 那些声音朝着我们过来了 |
[08:42] | They’re almost on us. | 他们就要找到我们了 |
[08:45] | Who the hell is this Poseidon guy? | 这个波塞冬到底是何方神圣 |
[08:47] | A psychopath. | 一个变态 |
[08:49] | A frustrated policy wonk in the CIA | 中情局里一名不得志的政策专家 |
[08:53] | who felt he could do better than his superiors. | 自认为他能比他的上司做得更出色 |
[08:56] | So, he created a cell within the CIA called 21-Void, | 他在中情局内创建了一个叫”21号空间”的组织 |
[09:00] | implementing his own intelligence operations. | 执行他自己的情报行动 |
[09:04] | And he needed my help | 而他需要我的帮助 |
[09:06] | breaking out people imprisoned all over the world. | 在世界各地把入狱的人救出来 |
[09:10] | Terrorists, | 恐怖分子 |
[09:12] | political dissidents… | 持不同政见者 |
[09:15] | rogue agents… | 叛变的特工 |
[09:19] | and if I did it, you and Sara, you’d go free. | 如果我做了 你和莎拉 你们会自由 |
[09:23] | Your record’s expunged, but… | 抹掉你们的案底 但是… |
[09:27] | there was a rubble. | 有个麻烦 |
[09:30] | I wasn’t allowed to have contact with any of you, | 不允许我和你们任何人联系 |
[09:34] | including my son. | 包括我儿子 |
[09:36] | Michael. | 迈克尔 |
[09:39] | So, Michael Scofield was dead and… | 所以当时迈克尔·斯科菲尔德”死了” |
[09:44] | over the years I assumed many names. | 这些年我用了很多化名 |
[09:47] | Kaniel Outis… the most recent. | 最近就是卡尼尔·乌提斯 |
[09:52] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你为什么不告诉我 |
[09:53] | Why didn’t you reach out to me? | 为什么不联系我 |
[09:55] | I didn’t have a choice. | 我别无选择 |
[09:57] | Poseidon made that… very clear. | 波塞冬的”意思” 表达得很清楚 |
[10:02] | How? | 怎么回事 |
[10:04] | At first, I said no. | 最初 我拒绝了 |
[10:07] | I wouldn’t do it. | 我不肯干 |
[10:09] | Then within weeks, Sara was incarcerated, beaten. | 没过几周 莎拉被关禁闭 被人打 |
[10:16] | And so I gave in. | 所以我妥协了 |
[10:18] | Everything I did, I did for family, | 我做的一切 都是为了家人 |
[10:20] | for you, for Sara, | 为了你 为了莎拉 |
[10:22] | for Mike… | 为了麦克 |
[10:24] | so none of you would ever have to spend another day | 这样你们就不用 |
[10:26] | inside a prison cell or… | 在监狱度日 |
[10:30] | or live a life on the run. | 或者亡命天涯 |
[10:33] | Look at us now. | 看看我们现在的处境 |
[10:37] | They’re starting to search the buildings. | 他们要开始搜查建筑了 |
[10:39] | – Train station. – Airport. | -火车站 -机场 |
[10:41] | Train station. | 火车站 |
[10:51] | All passengers must present a ticket. | 所有乘客必须出示机票 |
[10:55] | All passengers must present a ticket. | 所有乘客必须出示机票 |
[11:00] | Never gonna get to our seats. We need to go through there. | 这样可上不去飞机 我们得从那穿过去 |
[11:02] | Even the pilot can’t get on the plane. | 连飞行员都上不了飞机 |
[11:04] | This is an airport full of planes. | 这机场全都是飞机 |
[11:05] | – There’s got to be others. – It’s no good. | -肯定还有其他的 -没用的 |
[11:07] | People will die here today. | 今天这里的人会死的 |
[11:09] | We need another option. | 我们得想别的办法 |
[11:10] | – My man, Omar. – Omar? | -我的人 奥玛 -奥玛 |
[11:12] | That slippery brother? | 那个小滑头吗 |
[11:13] | Trust is a luxury right now. | 现在能相信人可不容易 |
[11:15] | He can be trusted. To a point. | 可以相信他 他能起一定作用 |
[11:17] | – He has connections on the western coast, across the desert. – No. | -他在沙漠那边的西海岸有关系 -不行 |
[11:20] | Lincoln and Michael are coming here. That’s the plan. | 林肯和迈克尔要来 这才是计划 |
[11:22] | They don’t have a next move if we leave. | 如果我们走了他们就不知道下一步怎么办了 |
[11:24] | Now they’re out there somewhere, God knows where. | 现在都还不知道他们在外面的什么地方 |
[11:26] | Your friends are too late. Look around you. | 你朋友来晚了 你看看周围 |
[11:28] | This airport is no good to them. | 这机场可不是他们待的地方 |
[11:30] | We’re not leaving. | 我们不能走 |
[11:38] | What is that place? | 那是什么地方 |
[11:41] | Where the westerners went when they made their escape. | 那些西方人越狱后去了那 |
[11:44] | I ran into one at the Forger’s Den. | 我在办假证的窝点碰到了他们中的一个 |
[11:46] | I can help. | 我可以帮忙 |
[11:48] | And how do you expect to find the foreigners | 你觉得就凭你这一只眼睛 |
[11:50] | with only one eye? | 怎么找到那些外国人 |
[12:03] | They’re here. ISIL are here! | 他们来了 ISIL的人来了 |
[12:10] | Come on, come on. I have an idea. | 快走 快走 我有个主意 |
[12:13] | The pilot. | 那个飞行员 |
[12:16] | Okay, follow me. Follow me! | 好 跟上我 跟上我 |
[12:18] | Don’t lose him. Don’t lose the pilot. | 别跟丢了他 别跟丢了那飞行员 |
[12:28] | Come on. Come on, come on. | 快走 快 快 |
[12:31] | Come on, come on, come on, come on. | 快 快 快 |
[12:33] | No, just stay down. | 不 蹲下走 |
[12:44] | Okay. Wait here. | 好了 在这里等着 |
[12:46] | – What? – I’ll be back. | -什么 -我会回来的 |
[12:47] | – Benjamin… – I’m going alone. | -本杰明 -我一个人去 |
[12:48] | Don’t do it. | 别去 |
[12:58] | Halt! | 停下 |
[13:09] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[13:10] | On your knees! Halt! | 跪下 别动 |
[13:12] | Come out. Come out. | 出来 出来 |
[13:14] | Who are you? Papers. | 你是谁 出示证件 |
[13:16] | – Don’t shoot. Don’t shoot. – Papers. | -别开枪 别开枪 -证件 |
[13:17] | Infidels! | 异教徒 |
[13:19] | The infidels are in the airport. | 那些异教徒在机场 |
[13:21] | The killers of Ramal! I’ve seen them with my own eyes. | 杀害拉马尔的凶手 我亲眼看到的 |
[13:24] | – What? – I want my reward. | -什么 -给我悬赏金 |
[13:26] | The ten million rial. I will be rich. | 一千万里亚尔 我要发财了 |
[13:29] | – Take us to them. – Not until you promise | -带我们去 -你得先保证 |
[13:31] | I will get my ten million rial. | 我能拿到我的一千万里亚尔 |
[13:35] | If you speak the truth, you’ll have the money. | 如果你说的是实话 钱就归你 |
[13:58] | You kick a lot of ass for a good Muslim. | 你作为模范穆斯林 动粗的情况有点多啊 |
[14:03] | You can take the man out of the streets, | 你可以把人从街上除掉 |
[14:04] | but you can’t take the streets out of the man. | 但是街上不可能没有一个人 |
[14:06] | Why do you help me? Who are you? | 你们为什么帮我 你们是谁 |
[14:08] | I’m a man, just like you, | 我和你一样 |
[14:10] | trying to get out of this madness, | 都想远离这场混乱 |
[14:13] | but we’re not gonna get out through those gates. | 但我们无法通过那些大门 |
[14:16] | The only way out now is up, brother. | 现在逃离的唯一办法就是坐飞机 兄弟 |
[14:19] | The 747 is done. | 747没法起飞 |
[14:20] | It’s been secured by the rebels. | 有叛军把守 |
[14:21] | I’m not talking about Yemenia Air. | 我不是说也门航空 |
[14:24] | I have my eyes on a different set of wings. | 我说的是那一架飞机 |
[14:41] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[14:42] | Sara! | 莎拉 |
[14:44] | You scared us. | 你吓了我们一跳 |
[14:44] | – Sorry. – Is everything all right? | -抱歉 -一切还好吗 |
[14:46] | Yeah, no, It’s fine. I just– it’s been a crazy day, | 挺好的 只是今天过得有点乱 |
[14:48] | made more so by the fact that I forgot Mike’s Spanish lesson. | 我还忘记了迈克的西班牙语课 |
[14:50] | – Spanish? – Yeah. | -西班牙语课 -对啊 |
[14:52] | – That’s not today. – We’re gonna talk about it in the car, okay? | -那不是今天上 -我们车上细说好吗 |
[14:54] | Are you sure? Is everything okay? | 你确定吗 没事吧 |
[14:55] | Really. Yes. We’re fine. Thank you. | 是的 我们很好 谢谢 |
[14:57] | Well, let me get Mike’s bag. | 等我把麦克的包给你 |
[14:59] | No, no, don’t worry about it. I’ll get it tomorrow. | 不了 别管它了 我明天过来拿 |
[15:07] | I want you to get in the car | 我要你现在上车 |
[15:08] | and no matter what you don’t get out, okay? | 不管发生什么都别出来 好吗 |
[15:11] | Where you going so fast? | 你急着去哪 |
[15:13] | Get in. | 上车 |
[15:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:19] | How was that department meeting yesterday? | 昨天系里的会议怎么样了 |
[15:23] | You usually meet with killers? | 你一般都和杀手开会吗 |
[15:27] | Sara. Sara. Please, please, please. | 莎拉 莎拉 别这样 别这样 |
[15:29] | I can explain, okay? Just listen to me. | 让我解释好吗 听我说 |
[15:33] | I was sick with worry. | 我担心死了 |
[15:35] | I needed to protect you, to-to protect our family, | 我得保护你 保护我们的家庭 |
[15:38] | so I picked up your phone from the shop | 我从那家数码店拿了你的手机 |
[15:40] | and I took it to Andrew Nelson, | 交给了安德鲁·尼尔森 |
[15:41] | my buddy in the computer sciences department. | 他是我在计算机科学系的一个朋友 |
[15:43] | He did a deep dive, | 他做了深入追踪 |
[15:44] | some kind of data archaeology, and he did it. | 某种深度数据恢复 他成功了 |
[15:47] | He tracked those bastards down. | 他追踪到了那些混蛋 |
[15:49] | Got their cell information. | 找到了他们的手机信息 |
[15:51] | So… so I called them, | 所以 我给他们打了电话 |
[15:53] | thinking I could-I could maybe | 想着也许 |
[15:54] | – make a-make a deal with them. – You called them. | -能和他们达成协议 -你还打他们电话 |
[15:56] | Sara? | 莎拉 |
[15:58] | Sara, please, listen to me. | 莎拉 请听我说 |
[16:01] | Sara, this was for you. | 莎拉 我这样做是为了你 |
[16:02] | You’re gonna want to get out of the way right now. | 你最好现在从我面前滚开 |
[16:04] | Sara. Sara! | 莎拉 莎拉 |
[16:15] | This is it. | 就是这里 |
[16:16] | Our ticket out of the country. | 我们离开这个国家的方法 |
[16:20] | I’m telling you, Michael, this is a bad idea. | 我告诉你 迈克尔 这是个坏主意 |
[16:22] | ISIL are everywhere. | 这里到处都是ISIL的人 |
[16:26] | No, I can do this. | 不 我们能行 |
[16:28] | You really paid the equivalent of ten million rial | 你真的花了一千万里亚尔[4万美元] |
[16:30] | for some dude’s ashes? | 买某人的骨灰吗 |
[16:31] | Not just any ashes, man. | 不是普通人的骨灰 兄弟 |
[16:34] | Freddie Mercury’s ashes. | 是佛莱迪·摩克瑞的骨灰 |
[16:37] | I would’ve paid twice that. | 花两倍的钱我都愿意买 |
[16:41] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[16:42] | Keep your head down. | 把头低下 |
[16:52] | I think it’s time we get sane and head to the airport. | 我们现在该认清现实 往机场走了吧 |
[16:54] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[16:56] | This is better. They control the station. | 这里更好 他们控制着火车站 |
[16:59] | They’ll never think to look for us here now. | 他们绝不会猜到我们就在眼皮底下 |
[17:02] | They’re repurposing those trains for cargo, not passengers. | 他们在利用这里改运货物 而非乘客 |
[17:05] | Once we’re on, it’s… | 只要我们上了火车 |
[17:06] | it’s a straight shot to the north. | 我们就能一路向北 |
[17:09] | They won’t check the cars again. | 他们不会再检查车厢 |
[17:11] | That’s what you see when you see the train? | 这是你看到火车时所想到的吗 |
[17:13] | I see a bunch of dudes with AK-47s | 我只看到一群人拿着AK47步枪 |
[17:15] | who don’t look a thing like us. | 不像我们赤手空拳 |
[17:17] | You really believe we can survive 300 miles on a train | 你真的相信我们能坐火车活着穿过 |
[17:20] | through ISIL territory? | 483公里的ISIL领地吗 |
[17:22] | Now that’s suicide. | 这是自杀 |
[17:23] | – It does seem risky. – No kidding. | -是挺危险的 -没有开玩笑 |
[17:30] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[17:32] | We get in that line of cargo carriers. Keep our heads down. | 我们混进搬运工的队伍 别抬头 |
[17:34] | Once we’re on the train, lay low the rest of the trip. | 一旦上了火车 一路上低调行事 |
[17:37] | Besides, we don’t need to look like them. | 另外 我们不需要扮得像他们一样 |
[17:41] | “Tell the believing men | “告诉信徒们” |
[17:42] | to lower their gaze and be modest.” | “不要抬头 保持谦逊” |
[17:45] | Come on. | 走 |
[17:47] | From the Koran. | 刚才那几句出自《古兰经》[伊斯兰教的最高经典] |
[17:55] | All the roads are blocked. | 所有路都被封锁了 |
[18:03] | So you’ll have to find a different way to the border. | 所以你们得另寻一条去边境的路 |
[18:13] | By train! | 搭火车 |
[18:17] | Heather, what now? | 海瑟 现在怎么办 |
[18:20] | What now? | 现在怎么办 |
[18:21] | I mean, it was all a lie, wasn’t it? | 我是说 这一切都是谎言 不是吗 |
[18:23] | Everything. Our whole life, our whole marriage. | 所有事情 我们的生活 婚姻 |
[18:25] | He was standing as close as you were to me right now, | 他和那个朝他开枪的女人聊天时的距离 |
[18:27] | and he was chatting with the woman who shot him. | 也不过就像你我现在的距离一样 |
[18:30] | You’re saying he planned to get himself shot | 你是想说 他一手策划了自己被枪击 |
[18:33] | like it was some sort of, uh, sick performance? | 就像某种变态的表演吗 |
[18:35] | I don’t know. I don’t know. | 我不知道 我不知道 |
[18:38] | I mean, I… | 我是说 我… |
[18:39] | – Yes. Yes, it was. – But he almost died. | -对 他就是在演戏 -但他差点死了 |
[18:42] | So, the plan was to wing him, right? | 所以原计划只是轻伤他的手脚 对吧 |
[18:44] | To just put him above suspicion, but the shot went wide. | 帮他排除嫌疑 但枪击过了火 |
[18:47] | He gets hit. | 他受了重伤 |
[18:47] | – He knows that he’s married to a doctor. – Sara, Sara, stop. Stop. | -他知道他老婆是医生 -莎拉 别说了 |
[18:52] | You haven’t slept in three days, right? | 你三天没睡了 对吗 |
[18:54] | You’re upset about the home invasion | 你为持械入室的事感到不安 |
[18:57] | and you’re tying yourself up in knots | 你还因为你的爱人 |
[18:59] | because the love of your life, | 孩子的生父 可能还活着 |
[19:02] | the father of your baby, might be alive. | 而让自己操透了心 |
[19:08] | And I can’t get through to Lincoln. | 而且我还联系不上林肯 |
[19:12] | But I saw that video. | 但我看了那段视频 |
[19:14] | It’s him. | 绝对是他 |
[19:15] | – Okay, and I… – That’s Michael. | -好吧 我… -那就是迈克尔 |
[19:18] | And I believe you. I do. | 我相信你 真的 |
[19:20] | – And that matters. – That’s all that matters. | -那很重要 -那是最重要的 |
[19:22] | No, I know. | 我知道 |
[19:24] | But Jacob is a good man. | 但雅各布是个好男人 |
[19:26] | He’s your husband. | 他是你丈夫 |
[19:28] | – Yeah. – And he helped you start a new life. | -对 -他帮你开启了新的人生 |
[19:31] | Together. | 携手同心 |
[19:35] | And that’s him. | 是他打来的 |
[19:39] | – I have to answer it. – No. No. No, you don’t. | -我得去接 -不不不 别接 |
[19:42] | Leave a message and we’ll get back. | 有事请留言 会给您回电 |
[19:45] | Heather, Heather? Is Sara there? | 海瑟 海瑟 莎拉在你那吗 |
[19:47] | Please, I-I need to speak with her. | 拜托 我需要和她谈谈 |
[19:48] | Look, there’s been a huge misunderstanding | 听着 这里有个天大的误会 |
[19:50] | and I can explain everything. | 我会把所有事情都解释清楚 |
[19:51] | Will you just– will you tell her that? | 你能告诉她吗 |
[19:53] | And to call me? | 给我回个电话 |
[19:54] | He’s tracking me. | 他在跟踪我 |
[19:55] | Sara, honey. I’m your best friend. | 莎拉 亲爱的 我是你的闺蜜 |
[19:57] | Of-of course he’s gonna call here first. | 他自然会先给我这打电话 |
[19:59] | It doesn’t make him Deep Throat. | 这不能表明他是内奸 |
[20:02] | Listen, let’s just see if there’s a simpler explanation. | 不如我们想想有没有更简单的解释 |
[20:07] | Okay. | 好 |
[20:09] | What was the name of that computer tech that he mentioned? | 他提到的那个电脑技术人员叫什么名字 |
[20:13] | Andrew. | 安德鲁 |
[20:15] | Nelson. Andrew Nelson. | 尼尔森 安德鲁・尼尔森 |
[20:16] | Okay, well, I have an old friend in that department. | 好 我在那个系里有个老朋友 |
[20:19] | We can find out if Jacob’s full of it in one call. | 只要一个电话就能查明雅各布有没有说谎 |
[20:22] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:18] | Get on the other side of that train! | 快去那列火车的另一边 |
[21:32] | Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on! | 快 快 快 |
[21:40] | Come on, let’s go. | 快 我们走 |
[21:56] | What do you want? | 你想干什么 |
[21:57] | Look at the picture I just sent you. | 看我刚给你发的照片 |
[21:59] | I can see the murderers now. | 凶手就在我的视野范围内 |
[22:05] | Where? | 哪里 |
[22:05] | Not so fast. | 先不告诉你 |
[22:07] | Bring your weapons, I will stay on them. | 带上你的武器 我会盯着他们 |
[22:11] | And I call the shots now. | 现在老子说了算 |
[22:17] | We checked. There’s enough fuel to get us out of Yemen. | 检查过了 燃料足够支撑我们离开也门 |
[22:26] | Question is, can you fly an old bird like this? | 问题是 你会开这种老式飞机吗 |
[22:29] | We’ll find out. | 试试就知道了 |
[22:39] | There’s another station, 30 miles outside Sana’a. | 在萨那城外48公里有另一个车站 |
[22:41] | We can find a way there, hop a train. | 我们可以在那试试扒火车 |
[22:44] | They won’t anticipate us coming that way. | 他们不会料到我们会走那个方向 |
[22:47] | Doubling down on a bad bet. | 在一个必输的赌局中赌注加倍 |
[22:49] | Just like you did seven years back with the CIA. | 就像你七年前与中情局的交易一样 |
[22:52] | Look around you. | 看看你周围的人 |
[22:54] | Your plans affect people, you don’t even see it. | 你的计划影响到其他人 而你却看不见 |
[22:57] | I don’t blame you for resenting me. | 我不怪你恨我 |
[22:59] | You’re damn right I resent you. | 你还真说对了 我恨你 |
[23:00] | I see it, Linc. I see it. | 我明白 哥 我明白 |
[23:04] | Every second of every day, | 每一天 每一秒 |
[23:05] | the people, the collateral damage, | 那些间接受害者 |
[23:07] | the lives I’ve… affected. | 那些被我影响到的人 |
[23:11] | But I can’t start thinking about that. | 但我不能有那些顾虑 |
[23:13] | Because if I do, then it all falls apart | 因为如果那样 一切都会完结 |
[23:15] | and none of us get to go home. | 我们谁也回不了家 |
[23:17] | I have to stay focused, be the man with the plan. | 我必须集中注意 深谋远虑 |
[23:21] | Just like Fox River. | 就像当年在福克斯河监狱一样 |
[23:23] | Remember? | 还记得吗 |
[23:28] | We got wheels. | 我们有车了 |
[23:28] | Good work. | 好样的 |
[23:30] | The airport’s the only play. | 只能从机场走 |
[23:34] | The airport is five miles away. | 我们离机场8公里 |
[23:36] | The border is hundreds. | 离边境有好几百公里 |
[23:39] | Look, the airport might be the right choice, | 听着 机场或许是正确的选择 |
[23:43] | but I trust my instincts. | 但我相信我的直觉 |
[23:45] | They’ve gotten us this far. | 凭借直觉让我们活到现在 |
[23:46] | And my gut says we can still make it out through the north. | 直觉告诉我仍然可以从北边突破 |
[23:49] | Choice is yours. | 你们自己做决定 |
[23:53] | Look, man, I agree with you, | 伙计 虽然我对你一无所知 |
[23:54] | even if I don’t know you from Adam. But… | 但我同意你的想法 但是… |
[23:58] | got to go with the horse that got you here, you know? So… | 既然都跟着他到这里了 所以… |
[24:01] | he’s my horse. | 我就跟着他了 |
[24:08] | Craziest horse I’ve ever met. | 他是我见过最疯狂的人 |
[24:10] | But got us this far. | 但也幸亏有他 才让我们活到现在 |
[24:12] | Crazy only works if it doesn’t get you killed. | 只有不让你送命的疯狂才有用 |
[24:32] | Andrew? | 安德鲁吗 |
[24:33] | Professor Hayden told us to speak with you? | 海登教授说我们可以找你聊聊 |
[24:36] | Oh, yeah. Uh, yeah, right. | 没错 是的 |
[24:38] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[24:39] | Hi, Andrew. I’m Sara Scofield. | 你好 安德鲁 我是莎拉·斯科菲尔德 |
[24:42] | Thanks for taking the time. | 谢谢你愿意花时间见我 |
[24:43] | By any chance, | 不知道是不是真的 |
[24:45] | did my husband Jacob Ness ask you to work on my cell phone? | 我丈夫雅各布·奈斯有没有让你查我的手机 |
[24:49] | Yeah, he did, uh, yesterday. | 是的 他有这么做 昨天吧 |
[24:52] | What did he, uh– | 他让你… |
[24:53] | what did he ask you to do? | 他让你做了什么 |
[24:55] | He said he was looking to find the contact information | 他说他想找出跟踪他妻子那些人的 |
[24:57] | for the people who were stalking his wife. | 联络信息 |
[24:59] | So I did a data dive and gave him what I could find. | 我做了深度数据追踪 把我能找到的给了他 |
[25:04] | How? | 怎么做的 |
[25:05] | They hacked your phone and lifted the data, | 他们黑进了你的手机 提取了数据 |
[25:08] | but in the process, left a very slight electronic signature | 但过程中留下了蛛丝马迹[电子特征码] |
[25:11] | that I was able to track back to them. | 我能通过它顺藤摸瓜追踪到他们 |
[25:13] | Wait, who are “They”? | 等等 “他们”是谁 |
[25:14] | Don’t know. It was a dummy IP address, | 不知道 是个假的IP地址 |
[25:17] | but the cell and location were correct. | 但手机和位置是正确的 |
[25:19] | They couldn’t hide that from me. | 这些逃不过我的眼睛 |
[25:28] | The man himself. | 你老公打来的 |
[25:35] | Hello. | 喂 |
[25:36] | Sara, listen, I know you’re upset, | 莎拉 听我说 我知道你很不安 |
[25:38] | but I need you to come to the Whitney Heights police station, | 但我需要你来一趟惠特尼海兹警局 |
[25:41] | right now. | 马上过来 |
[25:43] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[25:53] | So, now we got some time to talk. | 现在我们有时间聊聊了 |
[25:59] | Well, your name’s Michael. | 你的名字叫迈克尔 |
[26:00] | Cool. | 好吧 |
[26:03] | You have a brother. | 你有个哥哥 |
[26:04] | What else don’t I know? | 还有什么是我不知道的 |
[26:09] | Serious, I need to know. I’ve been traveling so fast, | 真的 我得知道 长久以来 我这一路上 |
[26:11] | for so long, I didn’t even stop to think who you really are | 走得太匆忙 都没停下来想想你到底是谁 |
[26:14] | or what we’re real doing here. | 或我们到底在干什么 |
[26:16] | I don’t even know why you dragged me into all this, you know? | 我甚至不知道 你为什么把我卷进这一切 |
[26:19] | You got to forget the past, Whip, the details. | 你得把过去 把细枝末节都忘了 维普 |
[26:22] | None of that matters now. | 那些现在都不重要了 |
[26:23] | What have my actions been all these years? | 这么多年来 我都是怎么做的 |
[26:25] | Who’s been taking care of you through everything, huh? | 是谁一直事无巨细地照顾你 |
[26:28] | Me. Right? | 是我 对吧 |
[26:31] | Right? | 对吧 |
[26:33] | Yeah. | 对 |
[26:35] | Nothing changes. | 一切都不曾改变 |
[26:37] | You’re still my whip hand… | 你依旧是我的得力干将 |
[26:37] | Whip hand, yeah, I know, I’m your whip hand. | 得力干将 我是你的得力干将嘛 |
[26:39] | It’s– it’s not good enough this time, man. | 这招已经不好使了 兄弟 |
[26:44] | Can you just give it to me straight? | 咱能直接打开天窗说亮话吗 |
[26:45] | You know, I’m a big boy, I can handle it. | 我不是小孩子了 我能承受 |
[26:47] | There’s a reason you’re my whip hand. | 你是我的得力干将是有原因的 |
[26:49] | A reason that’s gonna change your life. | 一个能改变你一生的原因 |
[26:51] | There’s a light at the end of the tunnel for you. | 你一定会迎来”柳暗花明又一村”的那一刻 |
[26:59] | What the hell was that? | 搞什么鬼 |
[27:06] | Son of a bitch. | 狗娘养的 |
[27:07] | We got to go. | 赶紧跑 |
[27:08] | Let’s go! | 快走 |
[27:34] | There’s no way out. | 没有出去的路 |
[27:35] | Back of the hospital’s been shelled to rubble. It’s blocked. | 医院后面已被炸了个粉碎 通道全堵了 |
[27:38] | Upstairs is blocked, too. | 楼上也堵了 |
[27:40] | We’re gonna go downstairs. | 我们去下面 |
[27:42] | Look for a way out. | 找找出路 |
[27:43] | You do the same. | 咱们分头找 |
[27:50] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[27:56] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[27:59] | Sara, just… | 莎拉 跟… |
[28:02] | just come with us. | 跟我们来 |
[28:03] | You’ll see. Please. | 你会明白的 拜托了 |
[28:11] | Hello, ma’am. Sara Scofield? | 女士您好 是莎拉·斯科菲尔德吗 |
[28:14] | Yes, sir. | 是我 |
[28:15] | Thanks for coming in, I’m Detective Kennan. | 感谢您能来 我是凯南警探 |
[28:18] | We’d like you to point out who broke into your home. | 我们希望您能指认谁闯入了您家 |
[28:21] | And… | 还有 |
[28:22] | the one who shot your husband. | 朝您丈夫开枪的人 |
[28:28] | It’s three and four. | 3号和4号 |
[28:29] | The man and the woman was the shooter. | 那一男一女就是枪手 |
[28:31] | Are you sure? | 确定吗 |
[28:41] | Yes, sir. | 是的 |
[28:43] | Yes, I’m absolutely sure. | 百分百确定 |
[28:49] | There’s got to be a way out. | 肯定会有出路 |
[28:50] | Something– something that connects to the surface. | 肯定有和路面相连的地方 |
[28:52] | Going down’s not gonna work, Michael. | 往下找没用的 迈克尔 |
[28:54] | We need to set up an ambush and fight. | 我们得搞好埋伏 准备反击 |
[28:56] | Yeah, well, fighting is your default setting. | 是啊 武力永远是你的默认选择 |
[28:58] | It’s not always about fists. | 可拳头无法解决一切 |
[29:02] | I’m telling you, there’s no way out. | 我说过了 没有出路 |
[29:03] | Then find something to fight with, you idiot. | 那就找个能打的玩意儿 傻瓜 |
[29:18] | I don’t think it’s that kind of a party, | 现在可不是玩这些”情趣游戏”的时候 |
[29:20] | but I like your style. | 但我喜欢你的品位 |
[29:22] | What are you going to do with that? | 你拿这个准备做什么 |
[29:24] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[29:26] | Beats a fist. | 总比赤手空拳好 |
[29:40] | Rubbing alcohol? | 医用酒精吗 |
[29:41] | What the hell are you doing? | 你他妈想干嘛 |
[29:44] | You’ll go blind, you idiot. | 你会瞎的 蠢货 |
[29:46] | It’s only 95% alcohol. | 纯度才95% |
[29:49] | I’ll only go 95% blind. | 我还不至于全瞎 |
[30:00] | There. There’s an air shaft. | 那里 那有个通风井 |
[30:21] | Well, it’s about fists now. | 现在该武力登场了 |
[30:43] | Michael? | 迈克尔吗 |
[30:48] | No. It’s them. | 不 是他们 |
[31:15] | My first lover was much older than me. | 我的第一个恋人比我大很多 |
[31:18] | He was my friend’s father. | 他是我朋友的父亲 |
[31:20] | Massi was his name. | 他叫马西 |
[31:26] | It was the greatest of scandals | 这在当时是不为人知的 |
[31:30] | that we kept to ourselves. | 最大的丑闻 |
[31:31] | But his wife discovered us | 后来却被他妻子发现了 |
[31:35] | and told her brothers. | 告诉了她的兄弟们 |
[31:41] | Massi was taken into the desert… | 马西被带到沙漠里 |
[31:45] | and buried. | 埋掉了 |
[31:49] | Alive. | 是活埋 |
[31:53] | They brought his eyes to me in a rag. | 他们用破布包着他的眼睛给了我 |
[32:01] | I need you to use that on me. | 我要你用那个杀了我 |
[32:05] | End my suffering. | 结束我的痛苦 |
[32:08] | What, this? | 什么 这个吗 |
[32:10] | Ja’s right. | 雅说得对 |
[32:10] | All this running is pointless. | 这种逃亡毫无意义 |
[32:13] | Do you know what they will do to me here, | 你知道他们会在这怎么折磨我吗 |
[32:16] | away from seeing eyes? | 远不止挖眼这么简单 |
[32:21] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[32:24] | I won’t let that happen. | 我不会让那种事发生 |
[32:26] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 |
[32:28] | I won’t let that happen. | 我不会让它发生的 |
[32:29] | Listen. Sid. | 听着 希德 |
[32:33] | I’m not giving up. | 我不会放弃 |
[32:35] | And queer or no, you’re not, either. | 不管是不是同性恋 你也不能放弃 |
[32:40] | They’re in the wrong. | 他们才是错的 |
[32:42] | Not you. | 不是你 |
[32:51] | What are you gonna do with that? | 你要用那个干嘛 |
[32:54] | *I’ve paid my dues* | *我已付出代价* |
[32:58] | *Time after time* | *一次又一次* |
[33:02] | *I’ve served my sentence* | *我已认罪服刑* |
[33:04] | *But committed no crime…* | *却从未犯下罪行* |
[33:14] | Michael, come on. | 迈克尔 振作点 |
[33:19] | I’m sorry, Linc. | 对不起 哥 |
[33:23] | I should have come to you. | 我那时本该来找你的 |
[33:27] | I should’ve asked for your help | 波塞冬跟我交易的时候 |
[33:30] | when Poseidon offered me the deal. I blew it. | 我就该去找你帮忙的 是我搞砸了 |
[33:34] | At the time, I thought, | 那个时候 我想的是 |
[33:36] | if I dealt with it myself, | 如果我自己来应对 |
[33:38] | the pain would only be mine. | 那痛苦只会留给我 |
[33:40] | But instead I opened this Pandora’s Box. | 但恰恰相反 我却打开了”潘多拉魔盒” |
[33:44] | I wanted to make it better, | 我本想让情况变好 |
[33:45] | but I only made it worse for everyone. | 但我只是让每个人的处境都变得更糟 |
[33:51] | And somewhere in there… | 在这过程中 |
[33:56] | became a ghost. | 我成了一个幽灵 |
[34:20] | I made a lot of mistakes. | 我犯了很多错误 |
[34:22] | A lot of foolish, imperfect choices, | 做了很多不明智不完美的选择 |
[34:27] | but every one of them… | 但所有这些… |
[34:32] | every one of them I made for love. | 我做的所有这些都是出于爱 |
[34:35] | I know. I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[34:40] | Michael, | 迈克尔 |
[34:42] | you’re the smartest person I’ve ever known, | 你是我认识的最聪明的人 |
[34:45] | but you can’t carry the load on your shoulders alone. | 但你不能把所有担子都由自己来扛 |
[34:51] | You need to share the burden. | 你需要有人分担这些负担 |
[34:52] | Yes. | 对 |
[34:53] | That’s family. | 这才是一家人 |
[34:54] | That’s what family’s for. | 这才是家人该做的 |
[34:58] | Sara, I don’t know what you thought, but… | 莎拉 我不知道你怎么想的 但是… |
[35:00] | I’m just a husband who was worried about his wife. | 我只是一个担心妻子的丈夫而已 |
[35:03] | And yeah, I-I should have told you what I was doing, but… | 没错 我本该早告诉你我要做的事 但… |
[35:06] | Look, I felt like… | 我感觉… |
[35:07] | like everything was spiraling out of control | 一切都失控了 |
[35:08] | and I had to do whatever I could to protect you. | 而我必须尽我所能去保护你 |
[35:11] | So you thought you’d contact two hired killers? | 所以你觉得你该去联系两个职业杀手吗 |
[35:15] | I was trying to play the white knight. | 我是想去扮演救星的角色 |
[35:18] | Not very well. | 扮得并不好 |
[35:19] | And it was insanity. | 这的确是疯了 |
[35:22] | I was scared to death. | 我被吓坏了 |
[35:23] | A-A blubbering idiot, | 我就是个哭鼻子的笨蛋 |
[35:26] | but I thought they would respond to money, you know? | 但我想他们可以用钱收买 知道吗 |
[35:29] | Pay them whatever it took to make them go away. | 无论给多少钱都行 只要能让他们放手 |
[35:32] | More than they were already making: | 比他们已拿到手的还要多 |
[35:34] | $50,000. | 五万美元 |
[35:37] | Look, I, uh… | 听我说 我… |
[35:40] | I had a tracker in it, Sara. | 我在里面放了追踪器 莎拉 |
[35:43] | This little thing, | 这个小东西 |
[35:45] | but they didn’t touch it. | 但他们没有碰它 |
[35:49] | I contacted the police before the meet, | 我在碰面前就联系了警察 |
[35:50] | but we nailed them anyhow. | 不管怎样我们抓到他们了 |
[35:55] | We nailed them. | 我们抓到他们了 |
[35:57] | Jacob. | 雅各布 |
[35:58] | I am so sorry I put you through this. | 我很抱歉让你经历了这些 |
[36:16] | Let’s do this. | 我们上吧 |
[36:23] | A wrench and a pipe against AKs. | 扳手加管子来对抗AK步枪 |
[36:26] | It’ll be fun. | 会很有趣的 |
[36:28] | I’ve always wanted a crack at these bastards. | 我一直都想狠狠地痛扁这帮混蛋一顿 |
[36:52] | *I paid my dues* | *我已付出代价* |
[36:56] | *Time after time* | *一次又一次* |
[37:01] | *I’ve served my sentence* | *我已认罪服刑* |
[37:04] | Come back. | 回来 |
[37:05] | *But committed no crime* | *却从未犯下罪行* |
[37:08] | *And bad mistakes* | *严重的错误* |
[37:10] | Get over here… | 快过来 |
[37:12] | *I’ve made a few* | *我也犯过一些* |
[37:14] | You’re gonna get yourself killed! | 你会把自己害死的 |
[37:15] | *I’ve had my share of sand kicked in my face* | *我是自作自受* |
[37:20] | *But I’ve come through* | *但我熬过来了* |
[37:22] | *And I go on and on and on* | *我就这么一直前行* |
[37:28] | *We are the champions* | *我们是冠军* |
[37:31] | *My friends* | *我的朋友们* |
[37:41] | *We are the champions* | *我们是冠军* |
[37:45] | *We are the champions* | *我们是冠军* |
[38:00] | I love you, you crazy Japanese son of a bitch! | 爱死你了 你这个日本疯子 太牛了 |
[38:04] | It’s Korean, champ. | 我是韩国人 哥们 |
[38:05] | Whatever. I still love you. | 无所谓啦 我还是爱你 |
[38:06] | ISIL are like roaches. | ISIL的人就像蟑螂 |
[38:07] | More will be here soon. | 很快就会涌来更多 |
[38:09] | What do we do now? | 现在怎么办 |
[38:10] | I need to take a break from making decisions. | 让我喘口气想想再做决定 |
[38:13] | Linc, airport? | 哥 要不机场吧 |
[38:14] | Airport. | 就机场 |
[38:21] | I got someone I want you to talk to. | 有个人你得联系一下 |
[38:28] | Oh, man! | 伙计 |
[38:30] | Now that’s a voice I never thought I’d hear again. | 我真没想到这辈子还能再听到你的声音 |
[38:32] | Man, you got some explaining to do, brother, | 你可得好好跟我解释解释了 伙计 |
[38:34] | – risen from the dead and all. – Soon. | -居然搞出复活的套路 -很快就会的 |
[38:36] | Where can we meet you? | 去哪里找你 |
[38:38] | Hangar two. Right off the main runway. | 2号飞机库 正对着主跑道 |
[38:41] | But you better hurry your ass up. | 但你们最好快点 |
[38:43] | Hangar two? | 2号飞机库 对吗 |
[38:43] | We could be there in 20 minutes. | 我们能在20分钟后赶到 |
[38:45] | We can be there in 20 minutes. | 我们能在20分钟后赶到 |
[38:47] | I don’t know if we have that long. | 不知道我们能不能撑这么久 |
[38:49] | Wait for us. We’ll be there. | 等我们 我们一定到 |
[38:51] | We got to move. | 得走了 |
[39:04] | Sid… | 希德 |
[39:05] | Sid! | 希德 |
[39:06] | I heard your call, infidel. | 我听到了你们打的电话 异教徒 |
[39:09] | Wings will not carry you to safety. | 你们就算”插翅”也难飞[坐飞机] |
[39:13] | One call, | 只要老子一个电话 |
[39:14] | and my brothers will find your friends at the airport. | 我的兄弟们就会在机场找到你们的朋友们 |
[39:32] | – Sid! – Sid! | -希德 -希德 |
[39:37] | Son of a bitch. | 狗娘养的东西 |
[39:44] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[39:49] | Talk to me, Sid. Stay with us. | 说话 希德 坚持住 |
[39:52] | Stay with us. | 坚持住 |
[39:55] | Sid… | 希德 |
[39:57] | Sid. | 希德 |
[40:03] | He’s gone. | 他死了 |
[40:19] | Don’t waste yourself on him. | 别在这人渣身上浪费力气 |
[40:22] | You’ll beat him by surviving. | 活下去就是赢了他 |
[40:32] | You will die, you hear me? | 你们都会死 听到了吗 |
[40:36] | You will all die! | 你们都会死光光 |
[40:41] | They’re moving more trucks into position. | 他们正调集更多的卡车就位 |
[40:43] | We can’t wait. | 不能再等了 |
[40:44] | There won’t be enough runway to take off. | 待会儿跑道长度就不够起飞了 |
[40:46] | We must go now. | 我们必须走了 |
[40:47] | I owe Lincoln my life. He deserves better. | 我欠林肯一条命 我不能抛弃他 |
[40:50] | But with so many souls in our hands, | 但这么多人的性命安危全在我们手中 |
[40:52] | do we really have a choice? | 我们真的有选择吗 |
[40:58] | Listen, we wait five more minutes. Okay? | 听着 我们再等五分钟 好吗 |
[41:02] | And then we take care of the souls that we can. | 之后就只能救一个是一个了 |
[41:05] | Understand? | 明白了吗 |
[41:12] | What the hell are you doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[41:16] | The hell are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[41:21] | Listen, we are not leaving my friends! | 听着 我们不能丢下我朋友 |
[41:23] | Shut it down. Shut it down! | 关掉 关掉它 |
[41:25] | You would condemn us all to death. | 你会把我们都害死的 |
[41:26] | If you stop me, no one gets out. | 你阻止我 谁都跑不了 |
[41:28] | Your friends can still make it to safety. We will not. | 你朋友们还能跑得了 我们不行 |
[41:58] | Yeah? | 喂 |
[42:01] | C-Note? You got to get out of here, man. | 钞票哥 你们得赶紧走了 伙计 |
[42:02] | Hey, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[42:03] | W-We can do this thing, man. We can do it. | 我们能做到的 一定能 |
[42:06] | No! Go now! Otherwise, you and the kids are dead! | 不 赶紧走 否则你和孩子们都得死 |
[42:10] | We’ll work something out. | 我们会另想办法 |
[42:11] | We’ve been through worse. | 再艰难的路我们都挺过来了 |
[42:17] | Linc, I’m so sorry. | 林肯 对不起 |
[42:20] | I’m so sorry, brother. | 对不起 兄弟 |
[42:29] | Lincoln? Find Omar. He… | 林肯 找到奥玛 他… |
[42:31] | What? | 什么 |
[42:32] | I can’t hear you. What? | 我听不到 你说什么 |