时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | We’re gonna get you out of here. | 我们会把你救出来的 |
[00:08] | Poseidon put us in here to get Ramal out, | 波塞冬把我们安排到这里去救拉马尔 |
[00:10] | but then he abandoned us. | 但他又抛弃了我们 |
[00:11] | Ramal is Poseidon’s guy, not ours. | 拉马尔是波塞冬的人 不是我们的 |
[00:14] | The escape is on. | 越狱开始了 |
[00:16] | He’s my brother! | 他是我哥 |
[00:18] | Who the hell is this Poseidon guy? | 这个波塞冬到底是何方神圣 |
[00:20] | A frustrated policy wonk | 中情局里一名不得志的政策专家 |
[00:22] | in the CIA, who created a cell | 他在中情局内创建了一个 |
[00:24] | within the CIA called 21-Void. | 叫”21号空间”的组织 |
[00:27] | And he needed my help | 而他需要我的帮助 |
[00:28] | 联调局&中情局通缉令 卡尼尔·乌提斯 | |
[00:28] | breaking out people imprisoned all over the world. | 在世界各地把入狱的人救出来 |
[00:33] | We’ve awoken something. | 我们触发了一些事 |
[00:36] | Any chance Poseidon will just let us kill her? | 波塞冬有没有可能让我们直接杀了她 |
[00:38] | – Point. – It’s three and four. | -请指认 -3号和4号 |
[00:39] | The man, and the woman was the shooter. | 那一男一女就是枪手 |
[00:42] | – Step back! – That’s not gonna happen. | -退后 -想都别想 |
[00:43] | Go to hell! | 去死吧 |
[00:48] | Let’s get the hell out of here! | 我们赶紧离开这里 |
[00:56] | The only way out now is up, brother. | 现在逃离的唯一办法就是坐飞机 兄弟 |
[00:59] | I’m so sorry. Sorry, brother. | 对不起 对不起 兄弟 |
[01:17] | We got to move. | 我们得抓紧行动 |
[01:18] | No. We go out on the streets tonight, we’re dead. | 不行 我们今晚要是走上街去就死定了 |
[01:21] | You know it and I know it. | 你我心知肚明 |
[01:23] | Even on the outside, | 就算出了监狱 |
[01:24] | I feel the world crushing in. | 还是觉得整个世界都沦为狭小的空间 |
[01:25] | That’s what being locked up does. | 在监狱里待久了就会这样 |
[01:28] | You carry the prison with you on the outside. | 你永远感觉自己身在监狱里 |
[01:31] | I can’t live that way. | 我不能那样生活 |
[01:34] | I’ve got to know the walls disappear. | 我得知道监狱高墙已不复存在 |
[01:36] | It’s called being scared. Happens when you’re sober. | 你那是害怕 你不嗑药清醒时就能感觉到 |
[01:40] | Don’t give me the pill talk. | 少拿我嗑药说事 |
[01:42] | I won’t give you the poor little orphan talk. | 我不会拿你孤儿的身份说事 |
[01:45] | How your friend here | 我也不会告诉你 |
[01:45] | isn’t the father figure you thought he was gonna be. | 你的朋友并不是你期待的父亲形象 |
[01:47] | This isn’t helping. | 吵是没有用的 |
[01:49] | The walls are going away, brother. | 高墙会离我们远去的 兄弟 |
[01:51] | We’re gonna make ’em go away. | 我们要让它们消失殆尽 |
[01:53] | We’re getting out of this country. | 我们要离开这个国家 |
[01:55] | All of us. | 所有人 |
[01:56] | Oh, really? Which contingency’s that gonna be? | 是吗 你又想用哪个应急方案啊 |
[01:58] | You burned through them all. | 你已经都试过了 |
[01:59] | Truck to border, train, airport. | 乘货车 火车 飞机离开边境 |
[02:02] | None of those. | 哪个都不用 |
[02:03] | We’re exactly where I don’t want to be: | 我们现在的处境是我最不想要的 |
[02:06] | improvising. | 即兴发挥 |
[02:07] | Well, we need to improvise something real fast | 那我们真得快点即兴发挥 |
[02:09] | or it’s gonna be us down there, | 不然在那边被吊死的 |
[02:10] | strung up like that. | 就会是我们 |
[02:12] | Omar. Sheba’s guy. | 奥玛 希巴的人 |
[02:14] | She said he had a way out. | 她说他有办法出去 |
[02:16] | We can trust him? | 我们能信任他吗 |
[02:17] | No. But he’s our last option. | 不能 但他是我们最后的选择了 |
[02:36] | You made bail. You’re being released. | 你被保释了 可以出狱了 |
[02:42] | Don’t be a stranger, sugar. | 别当不认识啊 甜心 |
[02:50] | Poseidon got you out first. | 波塞冬先把你弄出来了 |
[02:53] | I thought I was his favorite. | 我原以为我才是他的最爱呢 |
[03:00] | Son of a bitch really escaped. | 这狗日的真逃出来了 |
[03:02] | Yep. | 是的 |
[03:03] | But why kill Ramal? I thought they were allies. | 但为什么杀了拉马尔 我还以为他们是一伙的 |
[03:07] | It’s not our job to ask questions. | 干我们这行的 不该问的别问 |
[03:11] | Maybe we should. | 或许我们应该问 |
[03:12] | Poseidon says we find Kaniel Outis and kill him. | 波塞冬命令我们找到卡尼尔·乌提斯 杀了他 |
[03:17] | That’s what we’re gonna do. | 这才是我们要做的事 |
[03:21] | And I think I know how to do it. | 我想我知道该怎么做了 |
[03:31] | Omar. | 奥玛 |
[03:37] | What are you doing here? | 你来这做什么 |
[03:40] | You’re radioactive, my friend. | 到处都在通缉你 朋友 |
[03:43] | You killed Abu Ramal. Really? | 你杀了阿布·拉马尔 是真的吗 |
[03:46] | That was a very stupid move, man. | 那可不是明智之举 |
[03:48] | Just tell us where you’re headed. | 你只要告诉我们要去哪 |
[03:53] | 300 miles across the desert. Phaeacia. | 穿越沙漠483公里 到费阿刻斯 |
[03:55] | Old smuggling friends. | 干走私的老朋友 |
[03:57] | Uh, autonomous zone. No ISIL. | 自治领地 没有ISIL的人 |
[04:00] | Perfect. | 完美 |
[04:01] | Not perfect. | 不完美 |
[04:02] | Four of you, one of me. Not enough seats. | 你们四个 我一个 位子不够 |
[04:05] | Okay, okay, all right. What about getting another vehicle? | 好吧好吧 再弄一辆车怎么样 |
[04:07] | Tell you what. | 我跟你们说啊 |
[04:09] | Because it’s Sheba and I owe her, | 因为希巴的关系 我欠她人情 |
[04:11] | maybe we can help each other. | 或许我们能互相帮助 |
[04:14] | I have another vehicle. | 我还有一辆车 |
[04:16] | A Land Cruiser. | 一辆丰田”陆巡” |
[04:17] | I was going to leave it behind, | 我本来要丢下它的 |
[04:19] | but if you can get it, | 但如果你们能把它弄来 |
[04:20] | it’s in a parking garage two blocks from here. | 它在一个距这两个街区的停车场 |
[04:23] | I’ll let you follow. | 我会让你们跟着的 |
[04:25] | Deliver my second vehicle, | 带来我的第二辆车 |
[04:27] | and maybe I get the Phaeacians to get you a boat somewhere, | 或许我会让费阿刻斯人给你们弄艘船 |
[04:29] | to Europe, France, Italy, Spain, wherever you want to go. | 到欧洲法国意大利西班牙 想去哪都行 |
[04:33] | How’s that sound? | 这主意如何 |
[04:36] | Keys are here. | 钥匙在这 |
[04:40] | Uh, left side, the red brick. First floor. | 左边 那幢红砖的 一层 |
[04:44] | Battery might be dead, so you might need | 电池可能没电了 所以可能需要 |
[04:46] | – all of you to push. – We got it. | -你们所有人推车 -明白了 |
[04:49] | Whip, you stay with him. Let’s move. | 维普 你留下跟他一起 我们走 |
[04:58] | He always give you orders like that? | 他总是那样给你发号施令吗 |
[05:03] | It’s complicated. | 一言难尽了 |
[05:06] | I got an order for you. | 我有个命令给你 |
[05:09] | Load up. | 装车 |
[05:11] | One more bag inside. | 里面还有个包 |
[05:18] | There! | 那里 |
[05:20] | Give it a push on my say. | 听我的口令一起推 |
[05:29] | Battery’s working perfectly. | 电池完全没问题 |
[05:32] | How far away is this garage? | 停车场有多远 |
[05:34] | Only two blocks. No problem. | 就两个街区远 没问题 |
[05:37] | Someone says there’s no problem, there’s always a problem. | 只要有人说没问题 就一定会出问题 |
[05:43] | He set us up. Get in! | 他给我们下了套 上车 |
[05:50] | Hold on. | 坐稳 |
[06:56] | Nothing personal, my friend. | 我不是针对你 伙计 |
[06:58] | In another life, no doubt we smoke the hookah together. | 要是换种生活环境 我们肯定还在一起抽水烟 |
[07:18] | No! No, you don’t! | 不 别想跑 |
[07:25] | Whip, you okay? | 维普 你还好吗 |
[07:26] | Thought you were gonna be a millionaire, huh? | 你还以为你会成百万富翁呢 |
[07:28] | I didn’t have a choice. | 我别无选择 |
[07:31] | Coldcocking son of a bitch! | 你这人渣敢背后偷袭我 |
[07:35] | Hold on, hold on. Easy now, we may need him. | 等等 等等 冷静 我们可能需要他 |
[07:37] | Yes. You need me. | 对 你们需要我 |
[07:41] | I want a map to this Phaeacia place. | 我要去这个费阿刻斯的地图 |
[07:43] | You do realize this is Yemen, don’t you? | 你知道这里是也门 对吧 |
[07:46] | Phaeacia is a hundred people. | 费阿刻斯是个小地方 |
[07:48] | Mud huts. There is no map. | 全是小土屋 没有地图 |
[07:53] | But I can lead you there. | 但我可以带你们去 |
[07:56] | You want to trust this guy? | 你要相信这个人吗 |
[07:58] | Well, if he screws with us, | 如果他耍我们 |
[08:00] | we’ll just let Whip finish what he started. | 我们就让维普打死他 |
[08:02] | And I will kill you. | 我绝对会杀了你 |
[08:04] | I can’t wait to kill him. | 我等不及要杀他了 |
[08:07] | You coldcock me, I end you. | 你敢背后偷袭我 我就灭了你 |
[08:09] | Rule number one in my country. Okay? | 我们国家的首要原则 懂吗 |
[08:12] | And rule number one in my country is | 我们国家的首要原则是 |
[08:14] | when things get bad, go to the desert. | 如果大事不妙 那就去沙漠 |
[08:35] | We are desperate, desperate men. | 我们真是走投无路了 |
[08:37] | Not as desperate as Omar right now. | 奥马尔比我们更惨 |
[08:39] | If there’s one man you don’t want to get on the wrong side of, it’s Whip. | 他现在惹了最不该惹的人 就是维普 |
[08:43] | That might apply to you, too, Michael. | 这句话也适用于你 迈克尔 |
[08:46] | I get the sense the kid thinks you betrayed him somehow. | 我感觉那孩子觉得你背叛了他 |
[08:50] | I could understand why he thinks that. | 我可以理解他为什么这么想 |
[09:04] | I really am sorry, my friend. | 我真的很抱歉 伙计 |
[09:06] | When I’m scared, I make poor choices. | 我一害怕 就会做错选择 |
[09:08] | Zero comes out of your mouth. Okay? | 懒得听你废话 懂吗 |
[09:13] | I’m having a really bad couple of days. Just the worst. | 我这几天真的过得很不爽 不爽透顶了 |
[09:27] | Agent Kishida. | 岸田探员 |
[09:31] | Settling into your new office, I see. | 正在收拾新办公室啊 |
[09:34] | I still see this as Kellerman’s office, ma’am. | 我还觉得这里是凯勒曼的办公室 长官 |
[09:39] | As you probably know, | 或许你已经知道 |
[09:41] | before he was killed, | 在凯勒曼被杀之前 |
[09:43] | Kellerman had been looking into 21-Void. | 他一直在调查”21号空间”这个组织 |
[09:46] | I knew that. Yes. | 是的 我知道 |
[09:48] | I need Paul’s files. | 我需要保罗的文件 |
[09:50] | Obviously, he was getting close to something | 显然他快要接近某些真相了 |
[09:52] | and they killed him for it. | 所以他们杀了他 |
[09:55] | Actually, I’ve been looking into his leads, | 其实我调查了他的线索 |
[09:57] | and there’s nothing there. | 一无所获 |
[09:58] | I hate to say it, but this file is full of dead ends. | 我真不想这么说 但这文件里全是死胡同 |
[10:02] | There’s nothing here. | 这里面什么都没有 |
[10:04] | There must be something. | 肯定有点什么 |
[10:06] | Look, I don’t want Paul to have died in vain, | 听着 我不希望保罗是白白牺牲 |
[10:08] | but we need to look at this whole thing with new eyes. | 但我们得用全新的视角看这个事件 |
[10:11] | Read it for yourself. | 你自己看吧 |
[10:15] | Okay, you want to put new eyes on this? Fine. | 好 加入新的看法 行 |
[10:18] | Now that you report to me, | 现在我是你上司 |
[10:20] | I need you to look into the possibility | 我要求你严密观察 |
[10:22] | that there was an insider involved. | 是否可能有内部人员牵涉其中 |
[10:24] | Here? At the State Department? | 这里 国务院吗 |
[10:26] | Anywhere along the evidence chain. | 任何与证据链有关的地方 |
[10:29] | Will do, ma’am. | 明白 长官 |
[10:47] | Agent Kishida. | 岸田探员 |
[10:48] | I wasn’t expecting a call at this hour. | 没想到这个时间打电话过来 |
[10:50] | I just wanted to follow up on our earlier conversation. | 我只是想继续我们早些时候的话题 |
[10:53] | The situation in the Middle East? | 中东的情况怎样了 |
[10:55] | Situation’s developing. | 情况有了变化 |
[10:58] | We need to meet soon. | 我们得尽快见面 |
[11:00] | Fair enough. | 好吧 |
[11:02] | The moment we’re back, we’ll call you. | 我们回去了就给你打电话 |
[11:08] | You worked at NSA? | 你在国家安全局工作 |
[11:11] | Team Eye in the Sky for ten years. | 干了十年的”天眼”监控 |
[11:15] | Watched the most heinous crap you can imagine by satellite. | 通过卫星看到了你能想到最恶心的勾当 |
[11:19] | Stonings, rapes. | 石刑 强奸 |
[11:22] | Just had to sit back and watch it | 只能坐在那无助地看着 |
[11:23] | like a horror film, helpless, | 仿佛恐怖电影的东西 |
[11:25] | until Poseidon tapped my shoulder, | 直到波塞冬接触我 |
[11:27] | gave me a chance to do something about it. | 给了我一个改变现状的机会 |
[11:31] | Emily, good to see you again. | 艾米丽 很高兴再次见到你 |
[11:34] | Likewise. | 我也是 |
[11:35] | You got my message? | 你收到我的消息了吧 |
[11:36] | Kaniel Outis? | 关于卡尼尔·乌提斯的 |
[11:37] | You gonna help us locate them? | 你会帮我们找到他们吗 |
[11:39] | Look, protocol says no. | 听我说 官方回答是不 |
[11:43] | We stay clear of CIA, any offensive action. | 我们不参与中情局及一切攻击性质的行动 |
[11:45] | We’re surveillance only. | 我们只负责监视 |
[11:47] | We just want to put eyes on him. | 我们只想监视他 |
[11:52] | I think I can get you in as observers | 我想可以以跨部门合作的名义 |
[11:53] | under interagency auspices. | 让你们作为观察员加入 |
[11:56] | I knew I could count on you. | 我就知道你会帮我 |
[11:58] | But you owe me. | 可你欠我人情 |
[12:00] | That B&B we went up to in Connecticut, | 我们在康涅狄格州住过的那个家庭旅馆 |
[12:02] | I want that weekend again. | 我要再过一次那样的周末 |
[12:07] | That exact weekend. | 要一模一样的 |
[12:20] | What you got back here, anyway? | 你这后面装的什么东西 |
[12:21] | What is this, guns, drugs? | 这是什么 枪还是毒品 |
[12:24] | Fireworks? | 烟火吗 |
[12:26] | You don’t understand the Phaeacians. | 你不懂费阿刻斯人 |
[12:28] | They are beautiful. Generous. | 他们美丽 慷慨 |
[12:31] | They just want to smile. | 永远在微笑 |
[12:33] | Unlike you. | 不像你 |
[12:35] | Oh, is that right? | 是吗 |
[12:36] | Ah, holding grudges. | 记仇 |
[12:38] | It’s very bad for the heart… | 对心脏没有好处 |
[12:40] | You know what else is bad for your heart? | 你知道还有什么对你的心脏没有好处吗 |
[12:42] | If I shove a Roman candle through the middle of it. | 我往你心脏里塞一个罗马烟火 |
[12:55] | Ja, please. | 雅 拜托 |
[12:56] | Don’t check out on us. | 别当着我们的面嗑药了 |
[13:00] | Still trying to figure out why you got me out. | 还是想不明白你们为什么要救我出来 |
[13:03] | I need that great big mind of yours clean and clear. | 我需要你的聪明脑袋保持完全清醒 |
[13:09] | It’s the number from the airport last night. | 是昨晚机场打来的那个号码 |
[13:14] | C-Note, what’s up? | 钞票哥 怎么样了 |
[13:15] | Lincoln, it’s Sheba. | 林肯 我是希巴 |
[13:16] | I got Benjamin’s phone. | 我用的本杰明的电话 |
[13:20] | Did you find Omar? | 你找到奥玛了吗 |
[13:22] | Yeah, we found him. | 找到了 |
[13:24] | We’re traveling. | 正在赶路 |
[13:25] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[13:26] | Yes. We’re in Jordan. | 我很好 现在我们在约旦 |
[13:30] | Leaving for the U.S. tonight. | 今晚飞美国 |
[13:33] | How’s C-Note? | 钞票哥还好吗 |
[13:34] | He’s fine. | 他很好 |
[13:37] | We all are. | 我们都好 |
[13:39] | Everyone. | 大家都好好的 |
[13:41] | We’re going to make it. | 我们会成功抵达的 |
[13:44] | It’s because of you. | 这都多亏了你 |
[13:46] | Because of my money. | 多亏了我的钱 |
[13:48] | It’s because of you. | 是多亏了你 |
[13:50] | Come on. | 算了吧 |
[13:51] | There is nobility in you, Lincoln. | 你很伟大 林肯 |
[13:56] | When I get back, I’ll, I’ll buy you a drink. | 当我回去后 我请你喝一杯 |
[14:00] | I don’t drink. | 我不喝酒的 |
[14:03] | But I’ll buy you a drink. | 但我会请你喝酒 |
[14:04] | How about that? | 这样如何 |
[14:07] | Sounds good. | 听起来不错 |
[14:13] | We got a hit; | 有结果了 |
[14:14] | Franklin’s cell phone lit up in Jordan. | 有人在约旦使用富兰克林的手机 |
[14:15] | The one he bought with a credit card in Yemen a few days ago. | 几天前他用信用卡在也门买的 |
[14:18] | Making an outbound call to an unknown number. | 境外呼叫一个未知号码 |
[14:20] | Currently right outside Sana’a, Yemen. | 现在地处也门萨那城外 |
[14:22] | Rerouting a drone to that target now. | 对该目标重新部署无人机航线 |
[14:25] | We just found our man, didn’t we? | 我们找到他了 不是吗 |
[14:34] | There. Two vehicles heading west. | 那里 两辆车正向西行驶 |
[14:36] | Drones in position. | 无人机已到位 |
[14:37] | Let’s take a peek. | 让我们来看看 |
[14:44] | They’re stopping. | 他们停下了 |
[14:45] | Pull up all known data on that location. | 调出该位置的所有资料 |
[14:52] | Why did we stop? | 为什么停下了 |
[14:53] | Phaeacia is 300 miles that way. | 离费阿刻斯还有483公里 |
[14:57] | We need to fill our gas tanks up to the top. | 我们得加满油 |
[15:04] | Michael, where you going? | 迈克尔 你要去哪 |
[15:05] | Been under Poseidon’s thumb | 过去七年间 |
[15:06] | for the last seven years. | 我一直被波塞冬玩弄于鼓掌中 |
[15:09] | It’s about time I got out from under it. | 是时候摆脱他了 |
[15:12] | Internet? | 有网吗 |
[15:14] | Shukraan. | 谢谢 |
[15:23] | They have no clue we’re watching, do they? | 他们不知道我们在监视他们 对吗 |
[15:25] | Not at this height. | 在这个高度 不会 |
[15:44] | Who is this? | 你是谁 |
[15:45] | A friend from far away. | 一位来自远方的朋友 |
[15:47] | Your government has always considered us an enemy. | 你的政府一直把我们视为敌人 |
[15:51] | Officially. | 官方说法而已 |
[15:52] | But some of us have a more enlightened view. | 但我们中有人的想法更开明 |
[15:57] | Abu Ramal was a great visionary. | 阿布·拉马尔曾是一位有远见卓识的人 |
[16:00] | You have our sincerest condolences. | 我们向你表示最诚挚的哀悼 |
[16:03] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[16:04] | The same thing you do, | 和你想要的一样 |
[16:05] | to eliminate the men who killed him. | 除掉杀了他的凶手 |
[16:07] | And as a sign of good faith… | 为表诚意 |
[16:12] | we’ll tell you exactly where they are. | 我们会告诉你们他们的确切方位 |
[16:25] | Hey, can you see me? | 你能看见我吗 |
[16:26] | Not yet. | 暂时不能 |
[16:28] | Blasted computer camera thing. | 该死的电脑摄像头 |
[16:29] | Who makes these things? | 谁造的这鬼玩意儿 |
[16:31] | All right, I see you. | 好了 我看见你了 |
[16:32] | Come on, hurry. Get this off of me. | 快点 把这个给我解开 |
[16:35] | Hold your hand still. | 手别动 |
[16:37] | Just do it already. | 赶紧动手吧 |
[16:40] | Do you want to stay like this? | 你想保持这样吗 |
[16:42] | You’re lucky we cut you loose. | 我们能给你松开是你走了运 |
[16:51] | The men who killed Abu Ramal, | 杀了阿布·拉马尔的那些人 |
[16:52] | leaving Sana’a, heading west on Highway 80. | 正在离开萨那 沿80号高速向西行 |
[16:54] | – Okay. – Highway 80. | -好的 -80号高速 |
[16:56] | We’re leaving now. | 我们现在就出发 |
[17:01] | – I’m coming, too. – No. | -我也要去 -不 |
[17:05] | This is not your fight anymore. | 这不再是你的战斗了 |
[17:08] | Understand? | 明白吗 |
[17:45] | You know it’s been four years since I’ve had air conditioning? | 你知道吗 我已经四年没用过空调了 |
[17:48] | I’m done with the heat. | 我受够了炎热 |
[17:49] | Kind of like it out here. | 我有点喜欢这里了 |
[17:55] | No walls. | 没有高墙 |
[17:56] | No walls, okay? Ain’t about walls. | 没有高墙 这跟墙无关 |
[18:00] | My opinion, you know what you need more than anything else in the world? | 在我看来 你知道你在这世上最需要什么吗 |
[18:03] | Got to laugh more. | 笑口常开 |
[18:04] | If he wants to laugh, | 他要是想笑 |
[18:06] | Phaeacia’s the place. | 费阿刻斯正是该去的地方 |
[18:08] | I always wanted to bring Sheba; | 我一直想带上希巴 |
[18:10] | for her to see the people. | 让她见见那里的人 |
[18:11] | No technology, no politics, no modern nonsense. | 没有科技 政治 或者现代的荒唐事 |
[18:14] | They know how to enjoy life. | 他们知道该如何享受生活 |
[18:16] | No technology? | 没有科技吗 |
[18:18] | Freddie Mercury here couldn’t hack it. | 佛莱迪·摩克瑞都黑不进去 |
[18:19] | Freddie Mercury? | 佛莱迪·摩克瑞 |
[18:20] | I could hack it. | 我能黑进去 |
[18:22] | I was alive before cell phones. | 手机发明前我也活得好好的 |
[18:24] | You’re more addicted to that screen | 比起药片 你对手机屏幕 |
[18:25] | than you are to them pills, and that is saying something. | 更上瘾 这说明了些问题 |
[18:34] | Be ready. | 准备好 |
[18:36] | My friends. We got problems! | 朋友们 我们有麻烦了 |
[18:38] | Michael, we got to go! | 迈克尔 我们得走了 |
[18:40] | Michael? Let’s go! | 迈克尔 快走 |
[18:42] | I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[18:43] | Hold on, let me try something else. | 等一下 让我试试别的办法 |
[18:45] | Can you see me now? | 你现在能看见我吗 |
[18:46] | No. Take a screen capture. | 不能 截个屏 |
[18:47] | What of? | 截什么 |
[18:48] | A screen capture. Take it. | 截屏 快点 |
[18:53] | ISIL militants coming from the east. | ISIL恐怖分子正从东面接近 |
[18:55] | This should get interesting. | 这应该会变得很有趣 |
[19:02] | Don’t think one bullet is going to get us out of this. | 别幻想着一发子弹就能让我们摆脱困境 |
[19:04] | One bullet? Who the hell carries a gun with one bullet? | 一发子弹 谁的枪会只带一发子弹 |
[19:06] | The man who would kill himself before being captured by ISIL. | 被ISIL组织抓住前打算饮弹自尽的人 |
[19:23] | Get closer. Zoom in. | 拉近点 放大 |
[19:26] | Hold on. | 停住 |
[19:27] | These militants, how’d they find them? | 这些士兵是怎么找到他们的 |
[19:30] | Damnit, what are you waiting for? Shoot back! | 见鬼 你在等什么 回击啊 |
[19:31] | We only got one bullet. | 我们只有一发子弹 |
[19:33] | – One bullet? – Exactly. | -一发子弹 -正是 |
[19:40] | We’re seriously screwed here. | 我们要在这玩完了 |
[19:42] | Unless I can make this one bullet count. | 除非我能让这发子弹发挥效力 |
[19:45] | What? | 什么 |
[20:02] | You sure as hell made it count, kid. | 你果然知道怎么发挥子弹效力 孩子 |
[20:06] | Hell yeah, you did. | 真有你的 |
[20:11] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[20:14] | Michael. | 迈克尔 |
[20:16] | He’s in a bad way, Linc. | 他情况不妙 哥 |
[20:24] | More coming, we got to get the hell out of here! | 来更多人了 我们得赶紧离开这 |
[21:36] | What are they stopping for? | 他们停下来干什么 |
[21:37] | Don’t know. | 不知道 |
[21:47] | We can’t go any further. | 我们不能再往前走了 |
[21:48] | We can go a lot further. | 我们还能往前走一大段 |
[21:48] | We’ve got to get to Phaeacia. | 我们得赶到费阿刻斯 |
[21:50] | There’s no roads, Whip. | 没路了 维普 |
[21:52] | The roads are in Omar’s head along with the map. | 路线和地图在奥玛的脑子里 |
[21:54] | That’s what I’m trying to tell you. | 我就是这个意思 |
[21:57] | Our map is dead. | 我们的地图已经死了 |
[22:12] | We got to head back. | 我们得返回 |
[22:13] | To what? | 去哪里 |
[22:15] | He’s right. | 他说得对 |
[22:17] | We’ll die out there without a map. | 没有地图我们会死在这里的 |
[22:19] | We don’t know that. | 那可不一定 |
[22:20] | We 99% know that. | 几乎是一定的 |
[22:26] | Guess we’re not out of the woods yet! | 我猜我们还没脱离险境 |
[22:28] | We got to lose this guy, whoever he is! | 我们得甩掉这家伙 无论他是谁 |
[22:29] | Let’s go! Then move it, damn it. | 我们走 快开车 见鬼 |
[22:50] | All targets now bearing 2:50. | 现在所有目标方位250 |
[22:52] | Stay with them. | 跟着他们 |
[22:53] | No. Pull the drone. | 不 撤离无人机 |
[22:56] | Time for our visitors to leave. | 是时候让我们的访客离开了 |
[22:58] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[22:59] | We find Kaniel Outis in Yemen, | 我们刚在也门发现卡尼尔·乌提斯 |
[23:00] | and then rebels show up to take him out? | 接着叛军就出现要杀他 |
[23:02] | Was I supposed to think that was a coincidence? | 我会觉得那只是巧合吗 |
[23:05] | This isn’t surveillance, is it? | 这不是监视 对吗 |
[23:06] | This is assassination. | 这是暗杀 |
[23:08] | You’re using me for some sort of black work, aren’t you? | 你在利用我干一些见不得光的勾当 对吗 |
[23:10] | This is way over your head, Tricia. | 这是你无需过问的 特里西亚 |
[23:13] | Stop asking questions. | 别再问问题 |
[23:16] | If you don’t get out of my sight, I will blow the whistle. | 如果你还不走 我就要告发你了 |
[23:20] | Right now. | 马上 |
[23:26] | Would’ve been a hell of a weekend in Connecticut. | 原本我俩在康涅狄格州的周末会很销魂 |
[23:37] | It’s playing with fire, | 这是玩火 |
[23:38] | co-opting other agencies like that. | 像这样私自占用其他部门资源 |
[23:40] | You think she’ll talk? | 你觉得她会告发吗 |
[23:42] | Run it up the flagpole? | 大打国家牌来试探我们吗 |
[23:45] | You got designs on killing her? | 你想杀了她吗 |
[23:47] | I’ll kill you. | 我会杀了你 |
[23:52] | Relax, will you? | 别紧张 好吧 |
[23:56] | I’m getting pretty tired of chasing Outis. | 我已经厌倦追踪乌提斯了 |
[23:59] | – Always being behind him. – Me, too. | -总是跟在他屁股后面 -我也是 |
[24:01] | That’s why I keep thinking about all that time | 所以我一直在想 |
[24:03] | that he spent in that gas station in Yemen. | 他在也门加油站时的事 |
[24:06] | ISIL on his tail, | ISIL的人对他紧追不舍 |
[24:09] | and he just hangs in there? | 而他却还在那里待着 |
[24:11] | What was he doing in there? | 他在那里做什么 |
[24:28] | The sun is directly overhead. | 太阳在我们正上方 |
[24:30] | I can’t tell which way is east, west… | 我分不出哪边是东 哪边是西 |
[24:32] | We got to stop. | 我们得停车 |
[24:40] | Hey, Ja. You got a compass on that phone? | 雅 你手机上有没有指南针 |
[24:43] | No signal. | 没信号 |
[24:45] | We’re flying blind. | 我们这是在瞎开 |
[24:48] | Completely blind. | 完全瞎开 |
[24:54] | But he’s not. | 但他不是 |
[24:56] | We’re leaving him a beautiful set of tire tracks to follow. | 我们留下了漂亮的轮胎印让他跟 |
[24:59] | Who the hell is this guy? | 这家伙到底是什么人 |
[25:05] | It’s the guy who killed Sid. | 就是他杀了希德 |
[25:07] | Son of a bitch is like a dog with a bone, huh? | 这混蛋就是只死咬不放的狗 |
[25:10] | You kill someone’s spiritual leader, | 你杀了人家的精神领袖 |
[25:11] | they’ll follow you to the ends of the Earth, apparently. | 他们显然会追杀你到天涯海角 |
[25:15] | Why is he stopping? | 他为什么停下了 |
[25:18] | He’s refueling. | 他在加油 |
[25:19] | Now? | 现在加什么油 |
[25:21] | He knows he’s got more gas than we do. | 他知道自己的汽油比我们多 |
[25:23] | All he has to do is follow our tracks. | 他只用跟着我们的轮胎印走 |
[25:25] | Then wait until we run out. | 然后等着我们把油用完 |
[25:28] | There are four of us. | 我们有四个人 |
[25:29] | Let’s just swarm him, take him out. | 我们可以围住他然后干掉他 |
[25:31] | Not out here. | 在这里可不行 |
[25:33] | Not with an AK-47. | 人家手里可端着AK-47呢 |
[25:34] | We wouldn’t get within a hundred feet of him | 我们没法在不挨子弹的情况下 |
[25:35] | without taking a bullet. | 跑进他三十米内的地方 |
[25:38] | Then we got to outthink him. | 那么我们只能智取他 |
[25:42] | What you gonna do with that, flog him? | 你要怎么做 抽他吗 |
[25:44] | Gonna transfer gas from that tank to this one. | 把那辆车油箱的油加到这个油箱里 |
[25:47] | Almost all of it. | 差不多全部的油 |
[25:48] | It’s not gonna help. | 这没用 |
[25:50] | It’s gonna help this one get to Phaeacia. | 可以让这辆车开到费阿刻斯 |
[25:53] | We pile into one vehicle? | 我们挤在一辆车里吗 |
[25:55] | He still has more gas than us. | 他的汽油还是比我们多 |
[25:56] | He can still follow our tire tracks. | 他还是可以跟着我们的轮胎印走 |
[25:58] | That’s why we leave a little bit of gas in that one. | 所以我们才要给这辆车留一点汽油 |
[26:01] | And make two sets of tracks. | 留下两套轮胎印 |
[26:04] | He’s gonna have to choose. | 他就要做出选择 |
[26:14] | I got four rocks in my hand. | 我手里有四颗石头 |
[26:16] | Three red, one white. | 三颗红的 一颗白的 |
[26:18] | Get the red rock, get in the Jeep, go to Phaeacia. | 拿到红石头的坐上吉普车 去费阿刻斯 |
[26:21] | Get the white rock, | 拿到白石头的 |
[26:24] | deal with our friend. | 去搞定我们的”朋友” |
[26:33] | Stick out your hand. | 把手伸出来 |
[26:38] | Red. | 红色 |
[26:44] | Whip. | 维普 |
[26:45] | Come on. | 快点 |
[26:49] | Red. | 红色 |
[26:55] | Linc. | 哥 |
[27:01] | No. | 不 |
[27:02] | You knew the rules, Linc. | 你知道规矩的 哥 |
[27:07] | He’s picking up again. | 他又要追上来了 |
[27:08] | I’m not leaving you out here to die. | 我不能把你留在这里等死 |
[27:10] | I have no intention of dying. | 我也没打算死 |
[27:12] | Anyway, you’ve got the harder job. | 总之 你的任务更艰巨 |
[27:13] | You’ve got to find Phaeacia out there somewhere. | 你得去找到费阿刻斯的所在地 |
[27:17] | Leave tracks so I know how to find you. | 留下记号 好让我找到你 |
[27:42] | Just one. | 就一辆 |
[27:47] | You want to play, you son of a bitch? | 想玩是吗 你个贱人 |
[28:07] | Now how the hell am I gonna get out of this? | 我该怎么甩掉这个”尾巴” |
[28:32] | We’re driving blind. | 我们根本是无头苍蝇瞎开 |
[28:34] | It’s the same damn thing everywhere we look. | 这周围怎么看都一个样 |
[28:37] | There’s something to be said for that. | 这自有它的好处 |
[28:40] | Makes you use your senses. | 充分调动你的感官 |
[28:41] | Will you stop talking crap | 你能别再胡扯了吗 |
[28:42] | and talk elephant in the room, please? | 还是说说大家避之不及的话题 |
[28:43] | We just left Michael back there. | 我们刚丢下了迈克尔 |
[28:45] | It’s completely wrong. | 这样做大错特错了 |
[28:47] | I’m the last guy you want to say that to. | 你最不该跟我说这话 |
[28:49] | Well, why are we doing it, then? | 那我们为什么这么做 |
[28:50] | Because he said, that’s why. | 因为这是他的决定 |
[28:53] | One thing you don’t understand. | 有一件事你不理解 |
[28:55] | When Michael takes on the world, | 当迈克尔对抗全世界时 |
[28:56] | the world always loses. | 输的总是全世界 |
[29:41] | We’ve been looking the whole time. | 我们一直在找 |
[29:42] | That’s the problem. | 这才是问题 |
[29:44] | What? | 什么 |
[29:46] | Stop the engine. | 关闭引擎 |
[29:58] | You hear that? | 听到了吗 |
[30:01] | Birds? | 鸟鸣吗 |
[30:02] | Not just birds. Gulls. | 不是一般的鸟 是海鸥 |
[30:05] | As far as I know, gulls got no interest in the desert. | 据我所知 海鸥对沙漠没兴趣 |
[30:08] | They only got interest in the sea. | 它们只喜欢海洋 |
[30:10] | It means we’re close. All you got to do is follow them. | 这说明我们离海很近了 只要跟着它们就行 |
[30:14] | Maybe we got GPS after all. | 或许最终我们还是有”指向标”的 |
[31:51] | Is this Phaeacia? | 这里是费阿刻斯吗 |
[31:53] | Phaeacia! Phaeacia! | 费阿刻斯 费阿刻斯 |
[31:56] | Phaeacia! | 费阿刻斯 |
[31:58] | Omar! Omar! | 奥玛 奥玛 |
[32:02] | Omar, Omar. | 奥玛 奥玛 |
[32:09] | Hello. | 你好 |
[32:17] | You bring Omar car, but not Omar? | 你开的是奥玛的车 但你不是奥玛 |
[32:21] | Omar had to go somewhere safe. | 奥玛去了安全的地方 |
[32:24] | Because of the war? | 因为战争吗 |
[32:27] | Yeah, the war. That’s right. | 是的 战争 没错 |
[32:31] | He told us to bring this stuff for you. | 他让我们把这些东西带给你 |
[32:35] | Also said you could arrange a boat for us. | 他还说让你替我们找船 |
[34:50] | Back in the city… | 在城里那会儿 |
[34:54] | I told you you would die. | 我就告诉过你你会死 |
[35:00] | We will both die out here, American! | 我们都要死在这里了 美国人 |
[35:33] | Turns out that gas station outside Sana’a | 看来萨那外面的加油站 |
[35:36] | had a computer with Internet access. | 有台联网的电脑 |
[35:39] | He sent this image from Yemen. Why? | 他从也门发来了这张照片 为什么 |
[35:41] | We’re gonna find out as soon as we talk to the guy he sent it to. | 我们跟他发送图片的人谈过就知道了 |
[35:46] | Blue Hawaii in Portland, Maine. | 在缅因州波特兰的蓝色夏威夷 |
[35:50] | Think we got a snowbird? | 你觉得他是来这过冬吗 |
[35:52] | I don’t think that’s quite it. | 可能并不只是如此 |
[36:16] | Welcome to Graceland. | 欢迎来到格雷斯兰 |
[36:17] | Don’t just stand there and let the AC out. | 别站在那里把冷气都放走了 |
[36:23] | Come on in. | 快进来 |
[36:29] | What can I do for you fine folks? | 我能为你们做些什么 |
[36:43] | Linc, where are your tracks? | 哥 你的轮胎印在哪里 |
[37:04] | Tracks, tracks. | 轮胎印 轮胎印 |
[37:12] | No, no, no, no! | 不 不 不 |
[37:22] | No, no. No. | 不 不 不 |
[37:26] | Come on. Come on! | 动起来啊 快 |
[37:57] | Come on, Mike, come on. | 振作起来 迈克 要振作 |
[38:00] | Where are the tracks? | 轮胎印在哪里 |
[38:03] | Where are the tracks? | 轮胎印在哪里 |
[38:08] | This is for you. Look. | 这是给你的 看 |
[38:13] | W-Wait, go easy, go easy. | 等等 慢点 慢点 |
[38:14] | Start with the small stuff. | 从小东西开始 |
[38:15] | Flowers, snakes, we’ll move onto the artillery later. | 花 蛇 晚点给你们看火炮 |
[38:25] | – Fireworks okay? It’s okay to use? – Yes, yes, of course. | -烟花可以吗 好用吗 -当然 |
[38:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:30] | Omar was right. | 奥玛是对的 |
[38:32] | This place. | 这地方 |
[38:36] | It’s like the rest of the world doesn’t exist. | 就好像世外桃源 |
[38:40] | I’ll go check on Linc. | 我去看看林肯 |
[38:44] | Hanging in there? | 还好吗 |
[38:47] | You’re right. I shouldn’t have abandoned him. | 你说得对 我本不该丢下他 |
[38:52] | If he doesn’t find those tire tracks by nightfall, | 如果他入夜之前找不到那些轮胎印 |
[38:53] | he never will. | 他就再也找不到了 |
[38:58] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[38:59] | Going out to find him. | 去找他 |
[39:01] | You can’t go out there at night. | 晚上不能去 |
[39:02] | You’ll never find him. | 你永远找不到他 |
[39:05] | Doing nothing’s not an option. | 我不可能什么都不做 |
[39:07] | I didn’t say do nothing. | 我没让你什么都不做 |
[39:49] | You got to have faith. | 你要有信念 |
[39:55] | Sarah. | 莎拉 |
[40:01] | Sarah. | 莎拉 |
[40:48] | Michael! | 迈克尔 |
[40:51] | Michael! | 迈克尔 |
[40:57] | Michael! | 迈克尔 |
[41:24] | That’s it. | 结束了 |
[41:42] | Michael. | 迈克尔 |
[41:43] | Thank God, you made it. | 谢天谢地 你撑过来了 |
[41:45] | He poisoned me. | 他给我下了毒 |
[41:47] | – What?! – Antifreeze. | -什么 -防冻液 |
[41:52] | Need a doctor. | 需要医生 |
[41:53] | Get the doctor now. | 现在就去找个医生 |
[41:54] | The doctor, the only doctor is in Sana’a. | 唯一的医生在萨那 |
[41:57] | We can’t go back to Sana’a. | 我们不可能回到萨那 |
[41:58] | We just came from there. | 我们刚从那里过来 |
[41:59] | It’s 300 miles across the friggin’ desert. | 要穿越483公里的沙漠 |
[42:02] | We got to do something. He’s dying. | 我们得想想办法 他要死了 |
[42:04] | Michael, Michael. | 迈克尔 迈克尔 |