时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | We’re gonna get you out of here. | 我们会把你救出来的 |
[00:03] | The escape is on. Go, go, go! | 越狱开始了 快走 快走 |
[00:06] | Who the hell is the guy? | 这家伙是谁 |
[00:08] | He’s my brother. | 他是我哥 |
[00:08] | Can’t die on me now, Michael, you know, you’re gonna tell me | 你现在不能死 迈克尔 知道吗 |
[00:11] | why I’m your whip hand. | 你得告诉我为什么我是你的得力干将 |
[00:12] | We found Michael. | 我们找到迈克尔了 |
[00:13] | – He’s been busted up real bad. – I got to go. | -他伤得很重 -我得走了 |
[00:15] | You don’t know what you’d be walking into. | 连你自己都不知道会陷入什么麻烦中 |
[00:16] | It’s not safe. | 这不安全 |
[00:17] | I can’t look my son in the eye | 我不能直视着我儿子的眼睛 |
[00:19] | and tell him that I let his father die, | 告诉他我本来可以尽力救他父亲 |
[00:21] | a father he’s never met. | 他还从没见过他父亲呢 |
[00:23] | Never thought I’d see this face again. | 没想到还能再见到你 |
[00:26] | You weren’t supposed to. | 你本不该见到的 |
[00:30] | Lincoln Burrows. | 林肯·布鲁斯 |
[00:32] | How about you step out | 不如你出来吧 |
[00:33] | and pay us the 100 grand you owe us. | 把欠的十万还给我们 |
[00:35] | – There is nobility in you, Lincoln. – You should rest up. | -你很伟大 林肯 -好好休息 |
[00:38] | – We’re gonna need you. – Didn’t know you worried. | -我们还需要你 -没想到你还会担心 |
[00:41] | About the right things. | 该担心的我都会担心 |
[00:42] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[00:43] | It’s him. Your husband. | 是他 你老公 |
[00:46] | Jacob | 雅各布 |
[00:47] | is Poseidon. | 就是波塞冬 |
[00:49] | He’s a CIA operative, deep cover. | 他是中情局特工 深度卧底 |
[00:52] | He runs a splinter cell called 21-Void. | 他管理着一个叫做”21号空间”的地下组织 |
[00:54] | He targeted me for my skills. | 他看中了我的能力 |
[00:56] | Michael, he’s with our son right now. | 迈克尔 他现在正和我们的儿子在一起 |
[00:59] | I’ll get to the States as soon as I can. | 我会尽快赶到美国 |
[01:00] | Did my husband, Jacob Ness, | 我丈夫雅各布·奈斯 |
[01:02] | ask you to work on my cell phone? | 有没有让你查我的手机 |
[01:03] | He said he was looking to find | 他说他想找出 |
[01:04] | the people who were stalking his wife, | 跟踪他妻子的那些人 |
[01:06] | so I did a data dive. | 我做了深度数据追踪 |
[01:10] | Where’s my son? | 我儿子呢 |
[01:11] | I have him. | 在我手里 |
[01:12] | And whether or not I have to threaten him | 至于我需不需要用他威胁你 |
[01:13] | is entirely contingent upon you putting the gun down. | 这全看你要不要放下手里的枪了 |
[01:22] | Kaniel Outis | 发现卡尼尔·乌提斯 |
[01:23] | has been located on a cargo ship in the Mediterranean. | 在地中海一艘货船上 |
[01:27] | They made you. | 他们识破你了 |
[01:28] | Run! | 跑 |
[02:03] | Hey, yo, | 喂 哥们 |
[02:05] | where we headed? | 我们去哪 |
[02:06] | Marseille. | 马赛 |
[02:08] | – Marseilles. – Marseilles. | -马赛 -马赛 |
[02:17] | I own you, Scofield. | 我欠你的 斯科菲尔德 |
[02:20] | I know everything about you. | 你的事情我全都知道 |
[02:21] | Even your most mundane actions, like the zoo. | 连你最平常的小动作都知道 比如动物园 |
[02:25] | What’s with you and the zoo? | 你和动物园算怎么回事 |
[02:27] | I go there to think. | 我去那里思考 |
[02:28] | 18 times in the past month? | 上个月去了十八次吗 |
[02:30] | – A lot of thinking. – I was figuring out how to get your guy | -真没少思考 -我在想怎么才能把你的人 |
[02:33] | out of Barranquilla. | 从巴兰基亚弄出来 |
[02:34] | Turns out he’s not just a rebel leader– | 结果发现他不仅是个叛军首领 |
[02:36] | he’s a murderous sociopath. | 还是个杀人不眨眼的反社会分子 |
[02:38] | That’s the only way to make omelets. | 舍不得孩子 套不得狼嘛 |
[02:40] | I need to know more about our targets. | 我需要更多地了解我们的目标 |
[02:42] | If I’m facilitating escapes, we can’t have surprises. | 如果我要策划越狱的话 容不得半点闪失 |
[02:45] | Be proud. You and me, | 你应当为之自豪 你我二人 |
[02:47] | – we’re changing the world. – Doesn’t make it right. | -我们在改变世界 -并没有让它变得更好 |
[02:51] | Don’t act like you’re suddenly a fan of the status quo, okay? | 别搞得好像你突然之间成了安于现状的人 |
[02:54] | The system, it’s slow, stupid, and doomed to fail. | 现在这种体制的运作又慢又蠢 注定要完蛋 |
[02:58] | That’s why you had to bust your brother out in the first place. | 这就是当初你不得不把你哥救出来的原因 |
[03:01] | New ink since the last time I saw you. | 我上次见你之后才有的新纹身啊 |
[03:04] | – Working on a new plan? – No. No new plan. | -在做新计划吗 -不 没有什么新计划 |
[03:07] | Just get tired of looking at empty skin. | 就是看不习惯光秃秃的皮肤 |
[03:11] | You know, it was those tats at Fox River | 你知道 当初就是在福克斯河监狱的 |
[03:13] | that caught my eye in the first place. | 那些纹身吸引到了我的目光 |
[03:15] | I had to know everything about the man | 我告诉自己 那个将其计划 |
[03:16] | who wore his plans on his skin. | 纹在身上的人 我得了解他的一切 |
[03:19] | In plain sight yet so mysterious. | 看似一览无遗 实则神秘莫测 |
[03:23] | The key to real power is to disappear. | 实权的关键在于消失 |
[03:26] | – Hi, Professor Ness. – Hello, Claudia. | -奈斯教授 你好 -克劳迪娅 你好 |
[03:29] | Yeah, the secret to real power | 实权的秘诀 |
[03:31] | is to never betray your intentions, | 在于决不违背你的意愿 |
[03:33] | to wear nothing on your sleeve. | 深藏不露 |
[03:37] | And to never let anyone | 也决不让任何人 |
[03:39] | see your face. | 看见你的脸 |
[04:01] | Come on in. | 进来 |
[04:09] | Next time I’m sitting in solitary, | 下次我被关禁闭的时候 |
[04:10] | I’ll think of you in here, running the world | 我会想着你在这个舒服的空调屋里 |
[04:13] | in air-conditioned comfort. | 统治世界 |
[04:15] | I’ve spent my time in the field. | 我也是出过外勤任务的人 |
[04:18] | You all set for Myanmar? | 你准备好去缅甸了吗 |
[04:20] | It’s only a few weeks off. | 只剩几周的时间了 |
[04:21] | That’s why I’m here. | 这就是我为什么来这的原因 |
[04:22] | I want to bring someone on board. | 我想拉一个人入伙 |
[04:24] | – Oh, really? – The prison camp at Sittwe is a two-man job. | -真的吗 -实兑监狱[缅甸西部港市]的活儿需要两个人 |
[04:27] | I’ve been watching this guy. He’ll be useful. | 我一直在关注这个人 他会很有用 |
[04:29] | Watching him? You in charge of recruiting now? | 关注他吗 你现在居然负责招兵买马了吗 |
[04:32] | Trust me. The last thing I was to do is suck someone else into this. | 相信我 我最不想做的就是把别人牵扯进来 |
[04:35] | He’ll have my back and he’ll speed things up, | 他会做我的后盾 加快进展 |
[04:38] | increase our odds. | 提高我们的胜算 |
[04:44] | Not exactly a distinguished career. | 履历并不是很出色 |
[04:46] | He’s held up well in prison. He’s got a mean streak. | 他被关在监狱 是个臭脾气 |
[04:49] | And he grew up without a family. | 还是个孤儿 |
[04:50] | It means he can be manipulated. | 这意味着他可以被操控 |
[04:52] | If you’re planning something, | 如果你在蓄谋什么 |
[04:55] | I’ll always be a step ahead of you. | 我总是会先你一步的 |
[04:57] | You know that. | 你懂的 |
[04:59] | I can see everything in your eyes. | 我能从你的眼神中看穿一切 |
[05:02] | It’s what’s behind the eyes that counts, | 眼神背后的心机才是关键 |
[05:04] | Professor. | 教授 |
[05:07] | So you’re gonna wait a year for me to find my way out of Sittwe? | 那你要等我一年后想到逃出实兑的计策呢 |
[05:10] | Or are you gonna get me a partner, | 还是你会给我找个搭档 |
[05:11] | so we get on with the business of changing the world? | 以便我们继续改变世界的大业呢 |
[05:24] | Done. | 就这么定了 |
[05:38] | I need some food. | 我得吃点儿东西 |
[05:40] | I’m with you. | 我跟你一起 |
[05:42] | Linc, it’s Sara. | 林肯 是莎拉 |
[05:46] | She’s back in New York. | 她回到纽约了 |
[05:50] | Are she and Mike okay? | 她和麦克还好吗 |
[05:51] | That’s what I’m trying to find out. | 我也正要问呢 |
[05:54] | -雅各布起疑了吗 -不确定 但我们不能留在这 太危险了 | |
[06:11] | What is it, Michael? | 怎么了 迈克尔 |
[06:13] | Something’s wrong. | 出事了 |
[06:24] | Yes, you will. | 是 你会的 |
[07:09] | – I got to get back to the States. – Slow down. | -我得立刻回美国 -等等 |
[07:12] | You’re Kaniel Outis, remember? | 你现在是卡尼尔·乌提斯 记得吗 |
[07:14] | You’re on every no-fly list in the world. | 各国的禁飞名单上都有你 |
[07:15] | Jacob’s done something to Sara. | 雅各布对莎拉下手了 |
[07:17] | Maybe Mike, too. | 可能对麦克也是 |
[07:18] | – How do you know? – That text. | -你怎么知道的 -那条短信 |
[07:19] | She referred to our son as Junior. | 她叫儿子小麦 |
[07:21] | We agreed we’d never call him that. | 我们说好不那样叫他的 |
[07:23] | He’s baiting you, Michael. | 他在引诱你 迈克尔 |
[07:25] | It worked. | 他得逞了 |
[07:37] | Hey, buddy. | 嗨 小子 |
[07:39] | Where’s mom? | 妈妈在哪 |
[07:41] | I, uh, dropped her off at work | 你在学校时 |
[07:42] | while you were at school. | 我送她去上班了 |
[07:44] | That is quite a pirate ship. | 那艘海盗船画得真好 |
[07:48] | Although it would be a little hard | 不过桅杆太靠前 |
[07:50] | to sail with the mast that far forward. | 有些不利于航行 |
[07:52] | Your ship might tip over. | 可能会翻船 |
[07:53] | The mast has to be there. It’s not just a ship– | 桅杆必须在那 这不只是一艘船 |
[07:56] | it’s a treasure map. | 其实是一幅藏宝图 |
[07:59] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[08:00] | It’s for Jimmy. We hide Legos for each other. | 是给吉米的 我们相互藏乐高玩具玩 |
[08:02] | I always find his. | 我总能找到他的 |
[08:04] | He doesn’t always find mine. | 但他却老是找不到我的 |
[08:07] | Wait a second, | 等等 |
[08:09] | how is this drawing a map? | 这张图怎么会是地图 |
[08:16] | This is the park. | 这里是公园 |
[08:18] | That’s the playground. | 那里是游乐场 |
[08:21] | And this is the sidewalk. | 这是人行道 |
[08:24] | Impressive. | 太厉害了 |
[08:26] | You put a code in the drawing. | 你给这幅画加了密 |
[08:28] | So, okay, where did you hide the Legos? | 那么你把乐高藏在哪了 |
[08:31] | These cannons are pools at the park. | 这些大炮是公园里的水池 |
[08:34] | But there’s an extra one, in the sand. | 但多了一个 在沙坑里 |
[08:37] | That’s where I buried the Legos. | 我把乐高埋在了那里 |
[08:42] | Well done, Mike. | 做得好 麦克 |
[08:44] | Well done. | 做得好 |
[08:49] | I’ve tried everyone. I’m out of resources in the States. | 我联系了所有人 我用尽了美国的人脉 |
[08:51] | All my contacts. People who can go and check on them, | 用尽了所有的关系 所有能去确认 |
[08:53] | make sure they’re okay. | 他们没事的人 |
[08:55] | Linc, I got to get home. | 林肯 我必须回家 |
[08:56] | I can’t spend another two weeks on a cargo ship. | 我不能再在货船上待两周时间 |
[08:59] | He’s got my wife and kid. | 我的妻儿都在他手上 |
[09:00] | There may be another way. | 也许有别的方法 |
[09:03] | You told me about the last seven years of your life. | 你告诉了我你过去七年的经历 |
[09:07] | Haven’t told you about mine. | 还没告诉你我的 |
[09:11] | After Sara got exonerated, she left Panama. | 莎拉被赦免后 她离开了巴拿马 |
[09:14] | Me and Sofia stayed behind and opened a dive shop. | 我和索菲娅留了下来 开了一家潜水用具店 |
[09:17] | We broke up, and everything went to hell. | 后来我们分了手 一切都变糟了 |
[09:20] | You weren’t there to stop me, so before I knew it, | 当时没有你的阻止 等到我自己发觉时 |
[09:22] | I was in the old hood, doing odd jobs. | 我重操了旧业 干些奇怪的活儿 |
[09:24] | Odd jobs meaning what? | 什么叫奇怪的活儿 |
[09:26] | Moving things from point A to point B. | 把东西从一个地方送到另一个地方 |
[09:30] | For Luca Abruzzi. | 给卢卡·阿布鲁齐做事 |
[09:32] | John Abruzzi’s son. | 约翰·阿布鲁齐的儿子 |
[09:34] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[09:36] | I just wanted some quick cash to kick-start my life. | 当时我只想快速挣钱来重新开始生活 |
[09:39] | They told me not to look in the boxes. | 他们让我别看箱子的东西 |
[09:42] | But I looked in the boxes. | 但我还是看了 |
[09:44] | The amount of fentanyl they’re smuggling out of Europe– | 他们从欧洲走私出来的芬太尼[止痛药可制毒] |
[09:47] | tens of thousands of pills in every box– | 每个箱子里都有成千上万颗药丸 |
[09:49] | it’s just killing people. | 这是祸害人命啊 |
[09:51] | So I dumped a box in a Dumpster, | 于是我把一个箱子扔进了垃圾箱 |
[09:53] | 100 grand’s worth. | 价值10万美元 |
[09:54] | Now you’re in hock to Abruzzi’s son. | 现在你欠了阿布鲁齐的儿子一大笔债 |
[09:56] | Yeah. He wants to kill me. | 没错 他想杀了我 |
[10:01] | But maybe it’s a way to get back to the States real fast. | 但这可能是快速回到美国的捷径 |
[10:08] | You got balls, Burrows. | 你胆真肥 布鲁斯 |
[10:10] | You actually think I want to help you? | 你真觉得我想帮你吗 |
[10:12] | What if I can get you the $100K? | 如果我给你10万美元呢 |
[10:14] | $100k? | 十万美元 |
[10:16] | How are you gonna come up with that | 你打算怎么筹到这笔钱 |
[10:17] | crawling around the back alleys of Chicago? | 在芝加哥的小巷里摸爬滚打吗 |
[10:19] | I’m not in Chicago. I’m in Marseilles. | 我不在芝加哥 我在马赛 |
[10:22] | – Marseilles? – Yeah. | -马赛 -是的 |
[10:23] | I’ve been working on a couple deals. I got $100K in my hand. | 我做了几笔生意 我手头有10万美元 |
[10:27] | But I want off the hook. | 但我想要脱身 |
[10:29] | Sure you do. How about you get over here and hand it to me? | 当然了 要不你过来亲手把钱给我 |
[10:32] | That’s why I’m calling. | 这就是我打给你的原因 |
[10:33] | I need to sneak into the States invisible, | 我要神不知鬼不觉地溜进美国 |
[10:35] | like your pills. | 就像你的毒品一样 |
[10:36] | Those flights you got coming out of Europe– | 你的那些从欧洲出发的飞机 |
[10:39] | the fentanyl flights– I need a few seats. | 那些运芬太尼[止痛药可制毒]的飞机 给我留几个位子 |
[10:47] | I’ll tell you what. | 这样吧 |
[10:49] | I’ll make a few calls. | 我来联系一下 |
[10:50] | ‘Cause either I’m gonna see you and get that money, | 因为要么我见到你时 你把钱给我 |
[10:53] | or I’m gonna see you, and you’re gonna get something a whole lot worse. | 要么我见到你时 你的下场会更难看 |
[10:58] | I can’t believe I’m doing this to myself again. | 不敢相信我又要这么虐自己 |
[11:01] | Difference is this time, you’re not alone. | 区别在于 这次你不是一个人在战斗 |
[11:12] | God, these things are disgusting. | 天啊 这东西真恶心 |
[11:15] | What they call ’em again? | 它叫什么来着 |
[11:16] | Boudin noir. | 血肠 |
[11:20] | Not sure what’s in them. | 我不确定里面有什么 |
[11:21] | I don’t think your French is as good as you think it is. | 我觉得你的法语没有你想象中那么好 |
[11:24] | Yo, be happy you’re not eating snails. | 没吃蜗牛你就知足吧 |
[11:27] | 恐怖分子登上货船 卡尼尔·乌提斯或在船上 | |
[11:38] | Do you think they noticed? | 你觉得他们发现了吗 |
[11:40] | Let’s not take any chances. | 别抱侥幸心理 |
[11:49] | Guys. | 伙计们 |
[11:51] | Your faces were on the news. | 你们的照片上新闻了 |
[11:52] | Somebody sees you, this thing is over. | 如果有人看到你 这事就完蛋了 |
[11:54] | – We got to move, papi. – We got to go. | -我们得走了 兄弟 -我们该走了 |
[11:58] | Hold. Luca. | 等等 卢卡 |
[12:00] | If you can get to Lyon by midnight, | 如果你午夜之前能到里昂 |
[12:02] | I can get you on a flight. | 我就能安排你上飞机 |
[12:03] | I got a warehouse in New York. You’re coming to me? | 我在纽约有个仓库 你来找我吗 |
[12:06] | We’ll be there. | 我们会去的 |
[12:07] | Can’t decide whether I want you | 我不确定我到底 |
[12:08] | to have that money or not, Burrows. | 希望你有没有那笔钱 布鲁斯 |
[12:10] | Killing you might be a lot more satisfying. | 杀了你或许能让我更爽 |
[12:14] | Now we know they survived the strike in the Mediterranean. | 现在我们知道他们躲过了地中海的飞弹攻击 |
[12:17] | We can be pretty sure he’s coming back to Ithaca. | 我们很确信他会回伊萨卡 |
[12:22] | I need some clarification. | 我需要一些解释 |
[12:26] | Why would he come back here… | 他为什么要回这里 |
[12:28] | to the States | 回美国 |
[12:29] | when he’s more wanted here | 他在这里的话 |
[12:31] | than anywhere else in the world? | 被抓的风险更高 |
[12:35] | Of course. | 没错 |
[12:41] | Because of them. | 是因为他们 |
[12:44] | He had a life before he worked for me, | 他在为我卖命之前 有自己的生活 |
[12:46] | a name– Michael Scofield. | 有自己的名字 迈克尔·斯科菲尔德 |
[12:49] | A family. | 有自己的家庭 |
[12:52] | And when he went away, I ended up looking after them. | 当他走了之后 结果是我在照料他们 |
[12:55] | Ended up… falling for them. | 结果… 我爱上了他们 |
[13:00] | He wants to kill me. | 他想杀了我 |
[13:02] | He thinks I stole his life, ruined him, | 他认为我偷走了他的生活 毁了他 |
[13:05] | which speaks to his dissociative mind. | 这就说到了他的精神分裂了 |
[13:07] | I mean, he’s a murderer, a turncoat, a terrorist. | 我是说 他是杀人犯 叛徒 恐怖分子 |
[13:11] | But we’ll use it. | 但我们可以利用这一点 |
[13:13] | I’ll be the bait if I have to. | 如果有必要 我来当诱饵 |
[13:15] | So we can go about taking him down once and for all. | 以便我们能着手彻底干掉他 |
[13:19] | He’s not just gonna stroll in here. | 他不会就这样在这里晃荡的 |
[13:22] | He’s too clever for that. | 他太聪明了 |
[13:25] | That’s why we got someone even more clever. | 所以我们请了一位更聪明的 |
[13:29] | Thoreau? | 梭罗吗 |
[13:30] | Guy’s a pencil neck. | 这家伙是个胆小鬼 |
[13:31] | A pencil neck with insight into Scofield’s plan. | 是个了解斯科菲尔德计划的胆小鬼 |
[13:34] | So you, in turn, can be the hammer. | 这样你才能当好汉 |
[13:41] | Screen-grab of the Skype transmission he sent from the desert. | 这张截图来自他从沙漠发出的聊天视频 |
[13:44] | He routed the image through a server to this BlueHawaii guy, | 通过服务器将它传给叫”蓝色夏威夷”的人 |
[13:47] | but it could have been secretly subrouted to another, | 但也可能通过子路线秘密传送给 |
[13:49] | yet unknown, recipient to use the information encoded in it. | 一名尚不知身份的人来使用其中加密的信息 |
[13:53] | Information? | 什么信息 |
[13:55] | It’s actually incredible. | 真的很了不起 |
[13:57] | Encrypted in the Arabic, the images are all sorts of stuff. | 图片用阿拉伯语加密 包含了很多信息 |
[14:01] | Apparently, mundane as hell. | 乍一看 太平常不过了 |
[14:03] | Visiting hours for zoos, | 动物园的参观时间 |
[14:05] | links to defunct message boards on the Internet. | 已失效的互联网留言板链接 |
[14:07] | What message boards? | 什么留言板 |
[14:08] | Truesnuff.com Hunterspycamporn.com Truesnuff.com, Hunterspycamporn.com, | |
[14:12] | both of which carry… this. | 两个网站上都有… 这个 |
[14:16] | Images of the Harlan Gaines murder. | 哈伦·盖恩斯谋杀案的照片 |
[14:18] | What’s the bastard doing rubbing that in our faces? | 这混蛋干嘛丢这些照片出来嘲讽我们 |
[14:21] | Of all the things to encrypt, why that? | 有那么多信息可以加密 为什么选这个 |
[14:23] | What’s that get you? | 你从这里面发现了什么 |
[14:25] | Stegaonographically, a lot. | 从隐写术的角度看 有很多发现 |
[14:27] | Steganography is the practice of concealing information | 隐写术是一种将信息隐藏在 |
[14:29] | in the code that makes up digital files. | 组成数字文件的代码中的技术 |
[14:32] | Russians do it, Chinese, everybody. | 俄罗斯用 中国用 大家都会用 |
[14:34] | He’s probably thinking if anyone sees this, | 他可能觉得如果有人能看见这些 |
[14:36] | this’ll be as far as they’ll look. | 他们能看见的也仅此而已 |
[14:38] | But I’m already going inside the image, | 但我已经深入到图像内部 |
[14:40] | breaking down the data that comprises it. | 破解了构成图像的数据 |
[14:42] | This is making my head spin. | 我脑袋都晕了 |
[14:43] | Point is we put big data, AI on this, | 重点是如果我们使用大数据 人工智能 |
[14:46] | we can crunch any codes hidden in there pretty quickly. | 很快就能破解里面隐藏的任何代码 |
[14:49] | And that’s what I’m doing. | 这就是我正在做的 |
[14:50] | Nice work, | 好样的 |
[14:51] | but the truth is if I’ve done my job, | 但事实是如果我已做好自己的本分 |
[14:54] | he may reveal his intentions to us first. | 或许他就会先暴露自己的意图 |
[15:16] | Because I’ve got him so far off his game now, | 因为现在我已迫使他偏离计划这么远 |
[15:18] | he’ll start to play his cards too early… | 他会过早开始行动 |
[15:24] | Teddy. | 泰迪[即茶包哥] |
[15:24] | 现在知道神秘捐助人就是我了吧 不过天上不会掉馅饼 总有一天 你得为我出力 为他人所不能为 信封内的信息将改变你的人生 看了你就明白了 但作为回报 你必须”杀”一个人[双关语 选择新的人生] – 迈克尔 | |
[15:29] | “But in return, you must take a life.” | “但作为回报 你必须’杀’一个人”[双关语 选择新的人生] |
[15:31] | …show us what the tattoos mean | 甚至在电脑计算出结果之前 |
[15:33] | even before the computers will, | 就能告诉我们纹身的含义 |
[15:35] | and all the people he’ll be enlisting for the fight. | 以及所有他准备招募来参加行动的人 |
[15:38] | You have to call this pay phone in France. | 你得打给这个法国的付费电话 |
[15:46] | Wait. Chicago? I thought I was going with you. | 等等 芝加哥吗 我还以为要和你一起走 |
[15:49] | Not until you find out why you’re my whip-hand. | 等你明白为什么你是我的得力干将再说 |
[15:55] | I have to go to Chicago to find that out? | 我必须要到芝加哥才能明白吗 |
[15:58] | Safe travels. | 一路平安 |
[15:59] | In the grandiosity of his plan, | 在他如此繁复的计划之中 |
[16:01] | he’ll lose sight of the simplest details. | 他会看不清最简单的细节 |
[16:03] | The phone he texted me with | 他昨晚给我发信息所用的手机 |
[16:05] | was located in Lyon, France last night. | 位置定位在法国里昂 |
[16:08] | It was turned off in an airport terminal at 11:51 P.M… | 晚上11点51分时在机场航站楼关机 |
[16:18] | …20 minutes before a direct flight to New York | 再过20分钟就有架直飞纽约的航班 |
[16:22] | where you’ll be waiting for him | 你们就去那守株待兔 |
[16:24] | to put this game to bed for good. | 彻底结束这场游戏 |
[16:31] | Flight 290 to Miami, Florida will now | 前往佛罗里达州迈阿密市的 |
[16:33] | depart from gate B24. | 290次航班现在将离开B24号登机口 |
[16:36] | He just powered back up. | 他刚刚重新开机了 |
[16:39] | We got him. | 我们找到他了 |
[16:42] | Look out! | 小心 |
[16:44] | Back of the plane. | 机尾 |
[16:45] | Uh, excuse me! Excuse me. You’re not allowed… | 抱歉 抱歉 你们不可以… |
[17:00] | Looks like the game’s still going. | 看来游戏还在继续 |
[17:27] | It’s impressive how you get these drugs in the country | 你只靠贿赂机场的小官员 |
[17:29] | just by bribing small-time airport officials. | 就能把这些毒品运进国内也是没谁了 |
[17:32] | I’m guessing you got about | 我猜你在这放了 |
[17:34] | five million bucks worth of fentanyl in here. | 价值五百万的芬太尼 |
[17:36] | So what? | 那又怎样 |
[17:38] | You and your brother here are gonna lecture me? | 你和你弟是要来教我做人吗 |
[17:39] | We were actually debating on whether | 我们其实是在讨论 |
[17:41] | I should give you the 100K or not. | 要不要给你那十万 |
[17:43] | He says it’s blood money. | 他说这钱沾着无辜者的血 |
[17:46] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[17:47] | How about you just shut up and pay me, Burrows? | 闭上嘴直接把钱给我怎样 布鲁斯 |
[17:51] | I don’t have it. | 我没钱 |
[17:56] | Grab his guys, bring ’em to the back and shoot ’em. | 抓住他的人 把他们带到后面枪毙 |
[17:58] | I don’t think you want to add murder to your arrest warrant. | 你不想往你的拘捕令上再添谋杀罪吧 |
[18:02] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[18:04] | Arrest warrant? | 什么拘捕令 |
[18:06] | That guy out there | 外面的那个家伙 |
[18:07] | is a DEA informant. | 是缉毒局的人 |
[18:09] | We have him in our pocket. | 他现在完全听我们的 |
[18:10] | He owes us. He’s got three vans | 他欠我们的 他有三车的 |
[18:13] | full of agents that are waiting for his call. | 探员在等着他的电话 |
[18:15] | They’re gonna rain down on you and your pills. | 他们会如雨点般扑向你和你藏的毒品 |
[18:19] | Unless you forgive my brother’s debt. | 除非你不再追究我哥的欠款 |
[18:21] | Then our informant won’t make the call. | 那么我们的线人就不会打电话 |
[18:23] | Have your brother fighting your battles, do you? | 让你弟来给你撑腰吗 |
[18:25] | No. | 不是 |
[18:27] | Why don’t you tell your guys to drop the guns, | 不如让你的人放下枪 |
[18:30] | and you and I can have it out? | 然后我们单挑 |
[18:32] | What do you say, Luca? | 你怎么说 卢卡 |
[18:36] | Scare that guy off. | 把外面那人赶跑 |
[18:37] | Bring these guys to the back. | 把这些人带到后面去 |
[18:39] | They make a move, he makes a call. | 他们一旦有动作 他就会打电话 |
[18:40] | Yeah? I think you’re bluffing. | 真的吗 我觉得你在唬我 |
[18:46] | I warned you. | 我可警告过你了 |
[18:52] | We got company. | 有人入侵 |
[18:57] | You shoot us, there’s dozens of witnesses now. | 你开枪杀我们 现在就有几十个目击者了 |
[19:02] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[19:20] | All they had to see were DEA hats and SUVs, | 只要让他们看到缉毒局的帽子和几辆SUV |
[19:23] | and they were gone. | 他们就被吓跑了 |
[19:25] | Famous Michael Scofield. | 久仰大名啊 迈克尔·斯科菲尔德 |
[19:28] | Sheba. Thank you for everything. | 希巴 谢谢你做的一切 |
[19:31] | You have no idea how happy I am to see you back home. | 你都不知道我见到你回家有多高兴 |
[19:36] | We’re not home yet. | 我们还没到家 |
[19:38] | All right, so what’s next? | 好吧 下一步怎么办 |
[19:40] | How do we get this son of a bitch? | 我们怎么抓到这个混蛋 |
[19:42] | We don’t do anything. | 不是”我们”做什么 |
[19:43] | Your part is over. | 你的使命已经完成了 |
[19:47] | No, no, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[19:49] | Tricking Abruzzi’s kid is one thing. | 戏耍一回阿布鲁齐的儿子是一回事 |
[19:50] | Poseidon– he knows your face. | 但波塞冬 他见过你的脸 |
[19:53] | Been tracking you since you went to Yemen. | 自从你到了也门就一直在追踪你 |
[19:55] | You’ve been a warrior, and I owe you. | 你一直是名勇士 我欠你一个人情 |
[19:59] | But your face is a liability now to you and your family. | 但现在你的脸会拖累你和你的家人 |
[20:02] | I don’t want you to risk that. | 我不想让你涉险 |
[20:07] | They may know his face, but they don’t know mine. | 他们或许认得他的脸 但认不出我的 |
[20:12] | It’s the punch you don’t see coming that knocks you out. | 出其不意 攻其不备嘛 |
[20:15] | That’s my Sheba. | 这才是我的希巴 |
[20:18] | You take care of her, all right? | 你照顾好她 行吗 |
[20:21] | I take care of him, you mean. | 你是说让我照顾好他吧 |
[20:26] | I love you, brother. | 好兄弟 |
[20:27] | Love you, too. | 好兄弟 |
[20:31] | – Be safe, okay? – You, too. | -注意安全 好吗 -你也是 |
[20:34] | – Bye. – All right. Well… | -再见 -好的 那么… |
[20:39] | when you need me again, | 再有事需要我 |
[20:41] | you know where to find me. | 你知道去哪里找我 |
[20:51] | We’ll transport her at 1600 hours. | 我们会在下午四点转移她 |
[20:53] | Lay low until then. Thank you. | 在那之前保持低调 谢谢 |
[21:08] | That doesn’t bother you– what you just saw in there? | 刚才那一幕你不介意吗 |
[21:12] | Down in the basement with his wife, | 把老婆关在地下室 |
[21:13] | the woman he says he fell for? | 那个他口口声声说深爱的女人 |
[21:15] | Stop. | 别说了 |
[21:18] | I’m done with 21-Void after this. | 干完这次我就退出”21号空间” |
[21:24] | After we get Scofield… Outis– | 等我们抓到斯科菲尔德 乌提斯 |
[21:27] | whatever his name is– | 管他叫什么 |
[21:29] | I’m done. | 我退出 |
[21:31] | That’s all I ever wanted, to get Gaines’ killer, | 我就只是想抓到杀害盖恩斯的凶手 |
[21:33] | but what he’s got going on in there– | 但他在里面做的事 |
[21:36] | that’s not normal. | 那可不正常 |
[21:38] | It’s personal. Something sicker. | 那是私仇 太变态了 |
[21:41] | There’s no leaving 21-Void, Van. You know that. | 没人能离开”21号空间” 梵 你很知道 |
[21:45] | He hired us because we are the best. | 他雇我们 因为我们是顶尖高手 |
[21:50] | We can do whatever we want. | 我们想做什么都可以 |
[21:53] | And if we want to disappear after this… | 如果干完这次后我们想要人间蒸发 |
[21:57] | we can disappear. | 我们就可以销声匿迹 |
[22:00] | There’s no getting out. | 不可能逃走的 |
[22:01] | If you think that way… | 如果你那么想… |
[22:05] | then you’re a prisoner, too. | 那你也沦为了一名”囚徒” |
[22:22] | The guy at the gate said the vehicles split | 门口那人说他们到这里五分钟之后 |
[22:24] | five minutes after they got here. | 那些车就分开走了 |
[22:25] | Five minutes? | 五分钟吗 |
[22:30] | Something ain’t right. | 哪里不太对 |
[22:31] | The product is still here. | 货还在这里没动 |
[22:34] | Come on. | 走 |
[22:36] | It was all staged. | 这些全都是他们预谋好的 |
[22:39] | Clever. | 高明啊 |
[22:40] | But Burrows is gonna die for it. | 但布鲁斯会为此丢了小命的 |
[22:42] | I don’t know how we’re gonna find him. | 我不知道我们该怎么找到他 |
[22:43] | He’s in the wind. | 他已跑得不见踪影了 |
[22:45] | Maybe not. | 那可不一定 |
[22:46] | EZ Pass transponders. | 易通路卡的接收器 |
[22:49] | Santora’s got a guy at transit authority. | 桑特拉在高速运输管理局有认识的人 |
[22:51] | I bet you he can tell us what roads they’ve been taking and when. | 他肯定能告诉我们他们何时上了哪条路 |
[22:55] | Then it’s up to us to comb the neighborhoods, | 接下来就要靠我们巡查周边 |
[22:58] | find the vehicles, | 找到那些车 |
[22:59] | and put a bullet in that son of a bitch once and for all. | 然后一枪打死那个贱人 |
[23:18] | I got a weird request. | 我有个奇怪的要求 |
[23:21] | If I give you some coordinates, can you take me to ’em? | 如果我给你一些坐标 你能带我去吗 |
[23:24] | See what I can do. | 我试试 |
[23:31] | No. Unless this cab’s got pontoons, ain’t gonna happen. | 不行 除非这辆车自带浮船 否则没门 |
[23:36] | These coordinates are in the middle of Lake Michigan. | 这坐标在密歇根湖中央 |
[23:55] | This is it. | 就是这里了 |
[23:58] | No lights. | 没有灯光 |
[23:59] | I don’t think they’re here, Michael. | 我觉得他们不在这里 迈克尔 |
[24:01] | Unless that’s what he wants us to think. | 除非他就是想让我们这么想 |
[24:04] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[24:07] | Get ready to get us out of here as fast as you can. | 准备好尽快带我们逃跑 |
[24:12] | Linc. | 林肯 |
[24:18] | Be careful. | 多加小心 |
[24:20] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[24:31] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[24:45] | That’s why Sara never responded. | 怪不得莎拉从来都不回信 |
[24:54] | I wasn’t allowed to contact anyone, | 我不能跟任何人联系 |
[24:56] | but she was my wife. | 但她是我妻子 |
[24:59] | 莎拉·斯科菲尔德收 纽约州 伊萨卡 内斯特路1990号 邮编 14850 | |
[25:00] | I reached out to her in a way I thought only she would know. | 我使用本以为只有她会知道的方法联系她 |
[25:05] | But he knew my ways, too. | 但他也知道 |
[27:06] | Nothing. | 什么也没有 |
[27:11] | 莎拉 我在伊萨卡 | |
[27:13] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[27:17] | That’s not Sara, Michael. | 那不是莎拉 迈克尔 |
[27:18] | He doesn’t know I know that. | 他不知道我察觉了 |
[27:37] | That’s the right answer. She’s alive. | 这回答是对的 她还活着 |
[27:40] | He must be right there with her. | 他肯定跟她在一起 |
[27:43] | I’m gonna set a meeting. | 我要安排一次见面 |
[27:44] | And what, you’re just gonna show up and show your face? | 什么 你就这么亲自过去露个脸吗 |
[27:46] | Yes. | 没错 |
[27:48] | That means Poseidon has to show his face, too. | 那表示波塞冬也会露面 |
[27:52] | And the endgame begins. | 游戏的最终局开启 |
[28:07] | It’s high noon, boss. | 正午了 老板 |
[28:10] | I’m not seeing him. | 我没看见他 |
[28:11] | And you shouldn’t. He’s waiting for us | 那就对了 他是在等我们 |
[28:13] | to push the first piece out onto the board. | 走第一步棋 |
[28:15] | Which would be me? | 也就是我吗 |
[28:20] | Maybe not. | 也许不是 |
[28:22] | Black SUV. | 黑色SUV |
[28:27] | Something I can help you with? | 有什么需要帮忙的吗 |
[28:28] | Car service. I’m here to pick up a lady and child. | 接车服务 我来接一位女士和小孩 |
[28:31] | They got another ride. Hit the road. | 他们上别的车走了 你走吧 |
[28:34] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[28:36] | Hit the road. | 快走 |
[28:41] | Mark the black SUV. | 记下那辆黑色SUV |
[28:42] | No need. They were just here to make you show your face. | 不用 那只是让你露个面用的 |
[28:44] | Walk away, please. Now. | 现在走开 快 |
[28:48] | Okay, act the tiniest bit flustered. | 好 表现出有点小慌张的样子 |
[28:50] | Now repeat these words back to me loud enough to be heard: | 现在重复我说的话 大声点让人听到 |
[28:53] | “They didn’t show.” | “他们没出现” |
[28:54] | “I’m coming back to you now.” | “我现在回你那里去” |
[28:56] | They didn’t show. | 他们没出现 |
[28:57] | I’m coming back to you now. | 我现在回你那里去 |
[29:06] | Now we have a game. | 游戏上演了 |
[29:08] | He’s already revealed his brother, | 他现在已经暴露了他哥 |
[29:09] | his biggest piece. | 他最大的一颗棋子 |
[29:11] | Soon he’ll have to show his face. | 很快他就得露脸了 |
[29:13] | Trailer, please take him down. | 负责跟踪的探员 拿下他 |
[29:33] | What the…? | 搞什么 |
[29:47] | I lost him. | 我跟丢了 |
[29:50] | Can you hear me? | 你能听见我吗 |
[29:55] | Damn it. | 该死的 |
[29:57] | No signal. | 没信号 |
[30:05] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里做什么 |
[30:06] | I lost reception in the garage. | 我在车库没信号 |
[30:07] | Damn it, you fell right into it. | 该死的 你中计了 |
[30:09] | Now they’ve got a mark on us. | 现在他们找到我们了 |
[30:23] | Black sedan. | 黑色轿车 |
[30:27] | He’s heading west. | 他正往西走 |
[30:53] | Please! | 别 |
[30:55] | Please, don’t shoot. | 请别开枪 |
[31:03] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[31:06] | So that’s what the dog who’s destroying my country looks like. | 毁了我的国家的狗杂种长这个样子 |
[31:14] | Talk to me. | 说话 |
[31:15] | Michael, we found the car. | 迈克尔 我们找到车了 |
[31:16] | We’re on the corner of Third and Washington by an alley. | 我们在第三大道和华盛顿大道旁的路边拐角 |
[31:19] | Get here now. | 快过来 |
[31:22] | He had Sara with him but we couldn’t see her. | 他带走了莎拉 但我们没看见她 |
[31:24] | What do you mean you couldn’t see her? | 什么叫你没看见她 |
[31:25] | There’s no way we could have. | 我们的视角看不到 |
[31:32] | Oh, my God. Sara. | 我的天 莎拉 |
[31:43] | There was no one in the backseat? | 当时后座上没人吗 |
[31:45] | No, the windows were blacked out– we couldn’t see. | 不 车窗涂了银膜 我们看不到 |
[31:52] | What’s that? | 这是什么 |
[31:53] | My son did this. | 我儿子画的 |
[31:55] | He’s good. | 他很棒 |
[31:57] | There might be something here. | 这上面可能会有些什么 |
[31:59] | It’s a ship. | 这是一艘船 |
[32:01] | A pirate ship with three pirates– | 一艘海盗船 上面有三个海盗 |
[32:03] | man, woman and a boy. | 男人 女人 和一个小男孩 |
[32:04] | That’s me, Sara and… Mike. | 就是我 莎拉 还有麦克 |
[32:06] | What do you think that is? | 你觉得那是什么 |
[32:08] | It’s a… it’s a many-headed hydra | 这是… 是条多头蛇 |
[32:10] | reaching up to attack. | 正往上爬伺机攻击 |
[32:12] | Think it’s Jacob? | 是在说雅各布吗 |
[32:14] | Must be. | 八九不离十 |
[32:15] | This is a message. | 这是一条讯息 |
[32:16] | You’re telling me Mikey’s left something encoded in that? | 你是说麦克在画里暗藏了讯息 |
[32:19] | Yeah. Yeah, it’s encoded in him. | 是啊 他天生就懂 |
[32:22] | He’s got my DNA. | 他遗传了我的基因 |
[32:23] | He didn’t even know you were coming. | 可他连你要来都不知道 |
[32:25] | Sara must have told him. I don’t know. | 肯定是莎拉告诉他的 我不知道 |
[32:27] | She must have told him I was coming. | 她肯定跟他说了我要来 |
[32:29] | There’s definitely something here. Definitely. | 这里面绝对有什么 百分百有 |
[32:42] | What is it? | 那是什么 |
[32:45] | It’s one of Luca’s guys. | 卢卡的一个手下 |
[32:48] | What? | 什么 |
[32:49] | How the hell did he track us here? | 他是怎么追踪我们到这的 |
[32:50] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[32:52] | All I know is all the chickens are coming home | 我只知道所有的因果报应 |
[32:54] | to roost at the worst possible time. | 都挑了这个最糟糕的时候找上门来 |
[32:55] | We got to go. | 我们得赶紧走 |
[32:59] | Linc? | 哥 |
[33:02] | I got it. | 我懂了 |
[33:03] | This ship, this galleon. | 这艘船 这艘大帆船 |
[33:05] | The body of water it’s on. I looked at the map. | 船所在的这片水域 我刚看了地图 |
[33:09] | There’s a lake, a lake shaped exactly like it, | 有片湖的轮廓和这个一模一样 |
[33:12] | up in the Finger Lakes district. | 就在手指湖区 |
[33:14] | “Long lake.” | “长湖” |
[33:15] | This X would be on the east shore of that lake. | 这个X标记应该是指长湖的东岸 |
[33:21] | He’s telling us where he is. | 他是在告诉我们他的位置 |
[33:22] | I’m trying to figure out if you lost your mind or not. | 我在想你是不是疯了 |
[33:24] | There’s only one way to find out. | 只有一个办法能搞清楚了 |
[33:28] | What? | 什么 |
[33:29] | – You’re going back to Buffalo. – What?! | -你得回布法罗去 -什么 |
[33:31] | I want you to be with your family, look after the refugees. | 我要你和你的家人待在一起 照看难民 |
[33:33] | Linc, I’m a part of this fight, too… | 林肯 我也是这件事的一员 |
[33:42] | What was that? | 这是什么意思 |
[33:44] | It’s good-bye. | 吻别 |
[33:48] | I could never forgive myself if something happened to you. | 如果你出事 我永远都不会原谅自己 |
[34:01] | 芝加哥 伊利诺斯州 密歇根湖沿岸 | |
[34:10] | Can I help you? | 有什么能帮你吗 |
[34:12] | Yeah. | 有 |
[34:13] | Can I rent a boat? | 我能租条船吗 |
[34:16] | I want to take one out on the lake. | 我想坐着去湖上转转 |
[34:29] | 但作为回报 你必须”杀”一个人[双关语 选择新的人生] – 迈克尔 | |
[34:43] | Been thinkin’. | 一直在思考 |
[34:47] | God… | 上帝… |
[34:49] | I been thinking. | 我一直在思考 |
[34:52] | ‘Cause a hard bargain’s been presented to me, | 因为有笔吃亏的买卖摆在我面前 |
[34:56] | and I’m considering something | 所以我打算动用 |
[34:57] | that’s-that’s gonna seem like the old Theodore Bagwell. | 以前的西尔多·拜格威尔做派 |
[35:01] | 正前方 北纬43度50分32秒 西经87度4分39秒 | |
[35:03] | T-Bag. | 茶包哥 |
[35:09] | And if that’s indeed what’s coming… | 如果它终将发生… |
[35:15] | …it won’t be the work of a cold-blooded man. | 它不会出自一个冷血之徒之手 |
[35:21] | And it won’t be for sin… | 不是为了罪孽… |
[35:26] | …or for hate. | 亦不是为了仇恨 |
[35:32] | If there’s blood on my hands, | 如果鲜血沾染了我的双手 |
[35:34] | know this, world… | 世人须知… |
[35:38] | …it’ll be for love. | 这是为了爱 |
[36:07] | How you doing, buddy? | 还好吗 小家伙 |
[36:09] | I’m sick of the lake house. | 我在湖边小屋待够了 |
[36:10] | I want to go home. | 我想回家 |
[36:12] | I know. I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[36:15] | We’ll go home soon. | 我们马上就会回家了 |
[36:16] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[36:18] | Is Mom okay? | 妈妈还好吗 |
[36:20] | She’s, uh… | 她… |
[36:21] | she’s a little under the weather. | 她有点不舒服 |
[36:23] | She’s just resting. | 她在休息 |
[36:27] | Everything will be fine, kiddo. | 一切都会好起来 孩子 |
[36:29] | Everything will be back to normal soon enough, okay? | 很快一切就会恢复如常了 好吗 |
[37:27] | Michael, go get him. And I’ll be ready. | 迈克尔 去救他 我会准备好 |
[37:36] | Thanks, man, that was fun. | 谢了 伙计 很好玩 |
[37:38] | Yeah, anytime. | 不客气 随时效劳 |
[37:38] | Yeah, great. Thank you. | 好 谢谢 |
[37:42] | What kind of honorific is Whip? | 维普是个怎样尊贵的名字 |
[37:46] | Who’s asking? | 你是谁 |
[37:49] | A man drawn into this by destiny. | 注定卷入此事之人 |
[37:52] | Okay. How about you take off? | 好吧 你走开好吗 |
[37:55] | I don’t exactly cotton to strange men coming up to me | 我可不是随便就对跟我搭讪的人 |
[37:57] | in the middle of the night, you know? | 有好感的 懂吗 |
[37:59] | Only one person calls me Whip– you ain’t him. | 只有一个人叫我维普 但那人不是你 |
[38:01] | “Nobody” calls you that. | 就是”无名氏”这么叫你的 |
[38:06] | Man who gave me this hand. “Nobody”. | 给了我这只手的那位”无名氏” |
[38:11] | Kaniel Outis. | 卡尼尔·乌提斯 |
[38:13] | Or for those of us who know him, | 或对于像我们这些认识他的人来说 |
[38:16] | Michael Scofield. | 迈克尔·斯科菲尔德 |
[38:22] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[38:23] | We all got handles, don’t we? | 我们都有昵称 不是吗 |
[38:27] | Outis. T-Bag. Whip. | 乌提斯 茶包哥 维普 |
[38:31] | But you’re Dave Martin, aren’t you? | 但你的真名叫戴夫·马丁 对吗 |
[38:37] | How’d you know that? | 你是怎么知道的 |
[38:40] | You better start talking, old man. | 你最好赶紧说清楚 老家伙 |
[38:43] | You don’t want to tangle with this. | 你最好别跟老子吵 |
[38:44] | Neither do you. | 彼此彼此 |
[38:47] | All your answers are right in here, all right? | 你要的答案都在这里面 好吗 |
[38:51] | West Virginia honky-tonk, | 西弗吉尼亚一家酒吧 |
[38:53] | 1991, pretty waitress, | 1991年 有个漂亮的女服务员 |
[38:55] | bunch of personal business between us after closing, | 关门后我们就两人世界嘿嘿嘿了 |
[38:58] | and then I git, ’cause Johnny Law’s breathing down my neck. | 接着因为有个臭条子死盯着我而惹了麻烦 |
[39:01] | Lacking a forwarding address, | 当时也没有她的联系地址 |
[39:03] | I never heard from her again. | 所以我再也没有得到她的音讯 |
[39:07] | What are you trying to tell me? | 你到底想说什么 |
[39:10] | Scofield was looking for a partner, combing prisons, | 当时斯科菲尔德在各个监狱里搜寻搭档 |
[39:13] | looking for someone who could handle himself. | 想找一个独自生存能力强的人 |
[39:18] | And with your innate ability to thrive, | 因为你与生俱来的生存本能 |
[39:20] | rising to the top in even the worst of cages, | 连最糟糕的监狱里也能混得风生水起 |
[39:23] | you reminded him of a certain someone. | 你让他想起了一个人 |
[39:26] | And so he did a little research. | 于是他做了点调查 |
[39:29] | Wanted to know what we all want to know. | 想知道我们都想知道的事 |
[39:32] | Did you learn it… | 到底是你学来的 |
[39:35] | or was it ingrained in you? | 还是与生俱来的 |
[39:39] | It was ingrained in you, son. | 是你与生俱来的 孩子 |
[39:44] | You got it from me. | 是我传给你的 |
[40:08] | Linc, he’s here. | 林肯 他在这 |
[40:10] | – My son. – Thank God. | -我儿子 -感谢上帝 |
[40:12] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[40:17] | Hold up. | 等等 |
[40:18] | I think Jacob’s coming back. | 雅各布估计要回来了 |
[40:23] | I can’t believe I’m seeing my son. | 真不敢相信我见到我儿子了 |
[40:29] | Something’s wrong. | 有点不对劲 |
[40:31] | Sara’s here, but… | 萨拉也在 但是… |
[40:33] | – something’s wrong. – Don’t do anything. He’s coming back. | -有点不对劲 -别行动 他要回来了 |
[40:45] | I’m going in. | 我要进去 |
[40:51] | It’s not Jacob. | 不是雅各布 |
[40:52] | You’re clear. | 安全了 |
[40:54] | Get your family. Get your son. | 去救你家人 去救你儿子 |
[41:04] | Burrows! | 布鲁斯 |
[41:31] | Hi, Mike. | 麦克 |
[41:33] | You know who I am? | 你知道我是谁吗 |
[41:45] | I got your map. | 我收到了你的地图 |
[41:47] | I’m gonna get you and your mother out of here. | 我会救你和你妈妈出去 |
[41:49] | I… I didn’t draw a map. | 我… 我没画过地图 |
[42:01] | – Is someone in there with your mom? – It’s not… | -还有人和妈妈在这里吗 -不是… |
[42:05] | We need to run. | 我们得快跑 |