时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | You didn’t. | 你不是吧 |
[00:14] | I did. | 是的 |
[00:15] | And they’re blueberry, your favorite. | 我知道你最喜欢蓝莓了 |
[00:31] | These are cherry. | 这是樱桃 |
[00:32] | I thought you said they were blueberry. | 你不是说是蓝莓吗 |
[00:35] | They are. | 是蓝莓啊 |
[00:43] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[00:46] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[00:46] | It’s just, uh… | 就是 |
[00:50] | this is when the scary thing usually happens. | 这时一般会发生可怕的事 |
[01:11] | Nightmares back? | 又做噩梦了 |
[01:15] | No. | 没有 |
[01:17] | Just a dream. | 就是个梦 |
[01:19] | Good. I was worried about you. | 太好了 我还担心你来着 |
[01:21] | Well… | 嗯 |
[01:23] | I have sleep issues. | 我有睡眠问题嘛 |
[01:25] | He says to the girl who’s been shackling him | 他对那个两周来每晚把他 |
[01:27] | to the bed every night for two weeks. | 绑在床上的姑娘说 |
[01:30] | Not that I’m complaining. | 我倒没有抱怨的意思 |
[01:31] | I think it’s kind of hot. | 这还挺性感的 |
[01:35] | What were you working on? | 你在干什么呢 |
[01:37] | What were you dreaming about? | 你梦到什么了 |
[01:41] | You. | 你 |
[01:43] | Always you. | 一直是你 |
[01:54] | She’s hiding something from me. | 她对我有所隐瞒 |
[01:55] | Two weeks in, and you’re already sabotaging the relationship? | 才两周 你就开始破坏自己的恋情了 |
[01:59] | Sounds about right. | 像你 |
[02:00] | I’m serious, Ains. | 我说真的 安斯 |
[02:01] | In my dream last night, Eve gave me muffins. | 昨晚在我的梦里 伊芙给我做了玛芬蛋糕 |
[02:04] | She said they were blueberry, but they were actually cherry. | 她说是蓝莓的 但其实是樱桃的 |
[02:07] | Why would she lie about that? | 她为何要撒谎 |
[02:09] | She lied to you… | 她在你梦里 |
[02:11] | in your dream | 对你想象的玛芬蛋糕 |
[02:12] | about imaginary muffins. | 撒了谎 |
[02:14] | My subconscious was telling me something’s wrong. | 我的潜意识在告诉我 情况不对 |
[02:17] | Or, maybe you just don’t know how to be happy, | 或许 是你不习惯幸福 |
[02:20] | and-and right now, Eve seems too good to be true. | 而现在伊芙让你觉得好得不真实 |
[02:22] | Has she done anything in the real world | 她在现实世界里是否做过 |
[02:24] | – to make you doubt her? – Yes. | -让你对她起疑的事 -有 |
[02:26] | She has a briefcase that’s locked. | 她有个带锁的公文包 |
[02:30] | Okay, well, that’s not so strange, but… | 好吧 那不算很奇怪 但… |
[02:36] | …she came back, after I nearly killed her. | 她回来了 我差点杀了她 |
[02:38] | Why would she do that? | 她为什么要那么做 |
[02:39] | Because she cares about you. | 因为她在乎你 |
[02:41] | And for some reason, that’s harder for you to believe | 不知为何 你偏偏不信 |
[02:42] | than your girlfriend having some secret agenda. | 却更愿意认为是你女友有秘密企图 |
[02:47] | 99% of people | 99%的人 |
[02:49] | aren’t serial killers, Malcolm. | 都不是连环杀手 马科姆 |
[02:51] | But we’re part of the one percent. | 但我们是那1%[也指富人] |
[02:53] | Fine, you work for the NYPD. | 好啊 你为纽约警局工作 |
[02:55] | If you’re so concerned, check her out. | 你既然那么担心 就查查她 |
[02:58] | I’ll do the same. | 我也去查查 |
[02:59] | We can finally see who the better investigator is. | 我们可以终于比比谁是更好的调查员 |
[03:02] | Bye. | 再见 |
[03:05] | “The better investigator”? | “更好的调查员” |
[03:06] | It’s me! | 当然是我 |
[03:13] | Ready for something intense? | 准备看点刺激的了吗 |
[03:15] | Always. | 当然 |
[03:15] | Welcome to the wonderful world | 欢迎来到妈妈播客的 |
[03:17] | of mommy blogging. | 美妙世界 |
[03:18] | The owners of this home were throwing a sip and see. | 这房子的主人在举办招待宴 |
[03:21] | – “Sip and see” What? – The baby. | -“招待宴” 为了什么 -宝宝 |
[03:23] | It’s a way for influencer moms to debut | 网红妈妈们以此方式来 |
[03:25] | their brand-new babies and post-baby bods. | 正式介绍他们的宝宝 晒产后身材 |
[03:27] | Probably not in that order. | 可能不是这个顺序 |
[03:30] | Victim is Ezra Cassavel. | 死者叫埃兹拉·卡萨维 |
[03:31] | Uh, heir to a textile fortune | 布料产业继承人 |
[03:33] | and husband of the host, Alessa Cassavel. | 女主人艾丽莎·卡萨维的丈夫 |
[03:36] | Perfect life, | 完美生活 |
[03:38] | camera-ready family, | 随时能上镜的家庭 |
[03:40] | but sometimes perfect can be an illusion. | 但有时 完美只是幻象 |
[03:44] | Where’s Gil, Edrisa? | 吉尔呢 艾德里莎呢 |
[03:45] | Oh, in here with the stiff! | 这里 尸体[僵化呆板的人]旁 |
[03:47] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[03:49] | Sorry, is “stiff” inappropriate? | 抱歉 这个词太不尊重吗 |
[04:02] | Death by a bottle of bubbly’s got to be a new one. | 被气泡酒扎死肯定是新鲜死法了 |
[04:04] | Actually, official cause of death | 其实 正式死因 |
[04:06] | is a severed carotid artery. | 是颈动脉被切断 |
[04:07] | Probably six to eight hours ago. | 死于约六到八小时前 |
[04:09] | And from the spatter pattern and pooling, | 从血溅和血迹来看 |
[04:11] | he lost a liter of blood in seconds, | 他在数秒内失了一升血 |
[04:13] | then fell backwards into the ball pit | 然后倒摔进了球坑 |
[04:15] | and, you know, died. | 死了 |
[04:19] | Careful. | 小心 |
[04:20] | That bottle is firmly lodged in his neck | 瓶子死死地卡在了他脖子里 |
[04:22] | and aerobic metabolism has taken over, | 有氧代谢在进行中 |
[04:24] | pressure is building and his body cavity is squeezing. | 压力在渐增 他的体腔在施压 |
[04:27] | The cork is gonna pop? | 木塞会崩出来吗 |
[04:30] | Oh, yeah. | 对 |
[04:30] | Edrisa… your hand? | 艾德里莎 你的手 |
[04:33] | Oh, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[04:35] | What are you seeing, Bright? | 你怎么想 布莱特 |
[04:36] | Well, the murder weapon was provided by the hosts… | 凶器是主人提供的 |
[04:39] | which means our suspect wasn’t planning on killing Ezra | 所以 嫌疑人今早醒来时 |
[04:42] | when he woke up this morning. | 并无打算杀埃兹拉 |
[04:47] | Our suspect went from zero to killer in an instant. | 嫌疑人从零瞬间加速成了凶手 |
[04:51] | Someone with a history of aggression. Anger issues. | 有攻击历史 愤怒问题的人 |
[04:54] | Or he took one look at the price tag | 也可能是他看到了这些婴儿用品的 |
[04:55] | on all this baby swag. | 价签 |
[04:57] | Let’s go with the anger. | 还是按愤怒的思路来吧 |
[04:58] | After thrusting the champagne bottle into Ezra’s neck, | 把香槟酒瓶插进埃兹拉脖子里后 |
[05:01] | our killer simply left him to die. | 凶手就留下他等死了 |
[05:04] | They showed both | 此人同时表现出了 |
[05:05] | explosivity and indifference. | 爆发性和冷漠性 |
[05:09] | He may have what is clinically | 他可能有 |
[05:11] | known as a “Depraved heart.” | 临床上所称的”麻木之心” |
[05:12] | Run backgrounds on friends and family | 查查他朋友家人的背景 |
[05:14] | with any reports of assault. | 看有没有袭击报告 |
[05:16] | Who found Ezra’s body? | 埃兹拉的尸体是谁发现的 |
[05:17] | The nanny, she’s upstairs with Alessa and the baby. | 保姆 她在楼上跟艾丽莎和孩子一起 |
[05:20] | Alessa and I got back from last-minute errands. | 艾丽莎和我临时去买东西回来 |
[05:24] | She took Nina upstairs to nap. | 她先带妮娜上楼睡觉了 |
[05:27] | And… I… I went to finish setting up. | 而我…我去把东西布置好 |
[05:30] | That’s when I saw the blood and glass. | 就是那时我看到了血和碎玻璃 |
[05:35] | It was Ezra. | 是埃兹拉 |
[05:37] | Can you tell us what you remember? | 能把你记得的事告诉我们吗 |
[05:40] | Christine started screaming. | 克莉丝汀开始尖叫 |
[05:42] | And I… I ran downstairs. | 我…我就跑下楼 |
[05:45] | And, um… | 然后… |
[05:48] | and then I called you. | 然后我就报警了 |
[05:57] | Are you hurt? | 你受伤了吗 |
[06:00] | Oh, no, it’s fine. | 没有 没事 |
[06:01] | I, um– it’s from a few nights ago. | 我…那是几天前的事了 |
[06:05] | I’ve-I’ve been in such a daze since I brought Nina home. | 自从把妮娜带回来 我就特别迷糊 |
[06:09] | Baby brain. | 婴儿脑 |
[06:10] | That psychological haze | 那种心理上的恍惚 |
[06:11] | is an adaptive reaction to help | 是一种适应性反应 |
[06:13] | mothers connect with their newborns. | 为了帮助母亲跟新生儿产生联系 |
[06:16] | It’s a cloud of love. | 那是爱的乌云 |
[06:17] | Nothing to be embarrassed about. | 没什么丢脸的 |
[06:24] | Sorry. I’ll be right back. | 抱歉 我很快回来 |
[06:27] | Hello? | 喂 |
[06:27] | My boy! Oh, I’ve missed you. | 我的儿子 我想死你了 |
[06:30] | I was getting worried you were avoiding me. | 我都有点担心你在故意躲着我了 |
[06:32] | Why would I ever avoid you? | 我为什么要躲着你 |
[06:34] | You must have mixed feelings after | 你可能在刺伤你老爸后 |
[06:36] | stabbing your old man. | 产生了复杂的情绪 |
[06:39] | I’m making a speedy recovery, by the way. | 对了 我恢复很迅速 |
[06:41] | More nimble than ever. | 前所未有的敏捷 |
[06:43] | And I accept your apology. | 并且我接受你的道歉 |
[06:45] | I’m not apologizing. | 我没道歉 |
[06:47] | Oh, potato, potato. | 随你怎么说 |
[06:49] | So, what have you been up to? | 你最近在做什么 |
[06:51] | What’s been keeping your attention? | 什么事霸占了你的注意力 |
[06:53] | I thought we agreed on two visits every ten days. | 我们不是说好了你每十天会来两次 |
[06:58] | Just been busy. | 有点忙 |
[07:00] | Dinners, plays. | 晚餐 演出什么的 |
[07:03] | Those sound like dates. | 听起来像约会 |
[07:06] | No reason to be shy. | 不用害羞 |
[07:09] | Is this that lovely lady partner of yours? | 是你那个可爱的女搭档吗 |
[07:13] | – Dani? – No. | -黛妮 -不是 |
[07:15] | – Look, I really can’t… – Oh, come on! | -听着 我真不能… -拜托 |
[07:17] | I can hear it in your voice. | 我隔着手机都听出来了 |
[07:19] | Love is in the air! | 空气中都是爱意 |
[07:23] | Was that… A baby? | 那是…婴儿吗 |
[07:26] | My, you work fast. | 天 你动作挺快啊 |
[07:27] | I’m on a case. | 我在办一个案子 |
[07:29] | A man’s been murdered | 一个男人在他孩子的 |
[07:30] | at his baby’s sip and see. | 招待宴上被杀了 |
[07:32] | Sip and what? | 什么宴 |
[07:34] | Careful. | 小心 |
[07:35] | – Tell me more! – That cork is gonna… | -跟我多说一点 -那个木塞要… |
[07:41] | Bright! | 布莱特 |
[07:49] | Was that champagne? | 那是香槟吗 |
[07:51] | I think I mistimed that. | 我好像算错时间了 |
[07:54] | I got to go. | 我得挂了 |
[08:00] | 18 different vendors were in and out | 今早有18个供应商 |
[08:02] | of the Cassavel residence this morning. | 进出过卡萨维家 |
[08:04] | I want lists of everybody | 我要所有 |
[08:05] | who had access to that bottle of Dom. | 能接触那瓶酒的人的名单 |
[08:07] | I hate to say it, but Alessa looks good for this. | 我不想这么说 但艾丽莎看着挺像凶手的 |
[08:09] | No way. | 不可能 |
[08:10] | Alessa’s too obsessed with her image, her brand. | 艾丽莎太执着于她的形象了 她的品牌 |
[08:13] | Killing her husband would destroy all that. | 杀她丈夫会毁了那一切 |
[08:14] | Unless she thought her image was in jeopardy. | 除非她觉得她的形象受到了威胁 |
[08:16] | Killing Ezra might help preserve it. | 杀死埃兹拉也许能保住形象 |
[08:18] | Exactly, all I’m saying is there are two sides to motherhood. | 没错 我就想说 做母亲是有两面的 |
[08:21] | The warm, fuzzy one, and the one where you | 一面是温暖柔软的 还有一面 |
[08:23] | maim your spouse for eating all the pizza rolls. | 会因为伴侣吃光了所有披萨卷而把他搞残 |
[08:28] | Um, I think that the au pair is worth digging into. | 我觉得那个互惠生值得好好查查 |
[08:30] | She is the one who found the body. | 是她发现的尸体 |
[08:32] | What are you thinking, Bright? | 你在想什么 布莱特 |
[08:33] | Neither Christine nor Alessa | 克莉丝汀和艾丽莎 |
[08:35] | appear to be murderers. | 看起来都不像会杀人的人 |
[08:36] | But that’s the problem with a “Depraved heart.” | 但这也是”麻木之心”的麻烦之处 |
[08:38] | Our killer might not present as dangerous. | 凶手可能看起来并不危险 |
[08:40] | That’s kind of a nonanswer. | 这相当于什么也没说 |
[08:42] | Our crime wasn’t premeditated. | 这不是预谋犯罪 |
[08:44] | So what matters most is motive. | 所以最关键的是动机 |
[08:45] | We need to find out what caused our killer to snap. | 我们得查清是什么刺激了凶手起杀心 |
[08:48] | JT, look into Ezra– just because he’s the vic | JT 查查埃兹拉 虽然他是受害者 |
[08:50] | doesn’t mean he was innocent. | 但并不意味着他完全无辜 |
[08:52] | Dani, run background on the au pair. | 黛妮 查查互惠生的背景 |
[08:54] | Bright and I will talk to the mothers in Alessa’s group. | 我跟布莱特去找艾丽莎的组织里那些母亲聊聊 |
[08:56] | Great, moms love me. | 太好了 妈妈们都爱我 |
[09:01] | If you’re running a background on Christine, | 如果你要查克莉丝汀的背景 |
[09:04] | could you do me a favor? | 能顺便帮我个忙吗 |
[09:05] | Uh, sure, what’s up? | 当然 怎么了 |
[09:06] | Could you also look up Eve Blanchard? | 你能不能也查查伊芙·布兰查德 |
[09:10] | You want me to run a background check on your girlfriend? | 你想让我查你女朋友的背景 |
[09:13] | It’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
[09:14] | Starts with a serial killer father, | 有个连环杀手父亲 |
[09:15] | ends with a whole lot of trust issues. | 会导致各种信任问题 |
[09:17] | Bright, that’s wrong on so many levels. | 布莱特 这在很多层面都是不对的 |
[09:19] | Guess you didn’t get the trust issues joke, | 看来你没听懂信任问题的玩笑 |
[09:21] | which wasn’t really a joke. | 那并不真是玩笑 |
[09:23] | I did. | 我听懂了 |
[09:25] | If you’re having doubts about Eve, | 如果你对伊芙有疑虑 |
[09:27] | I’m not gonna be the one who confirms them. | 我不会是那个帮你确认的人 |
[09:30] | You can, uh, screw things up all on your own. | 搞砸事情 还是你自己出手吧 |
[09:34] | Good talk, thanks. | 聊得很棒 多谢 |
[09:43] | Alessa’s my best friend. | 艾丽莎是我最好的朋友 |
[09:45] | I can’t believe this happened. | 我无法相信这一切 |
[09:47] | Or that she’s trending. | 竟然还上热搜了 |
[09:48] | Oh, my God. | 老天 |
[09:49] | This is… Wow. | 这真是… |
[09:52] | Deirdre, did Alessa ever confide in you | 迪尔德丽 艾丽莎有跟你提过 |
[09:54] | about any issues she was having with Ezra? | 她和埃兹拉有什么矛盾吗 |
[09:56] | “Issues”? | 矛盾 |
[09:57] | No. | 没有 |
[09:58] | They were the perfect couple. | 他们是完美夫妻 |
[09:59] | And professionally, they were killing it. | 在职场上 他们也战无不胜 |
[10:03] | You’re talking about their brand? | 你是说他们的品牌 |
[10:05] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[10:05] | They made it look so easy. | 他们让一切显得如此简单 |
[10:07] | – But they had help. – Christine? | -但有人帮他们 -克莉丝汀 |
[10:10] | You know they met her in Monaco on their babymoon? | 他们孕期蜜月度假时 在摩纳哥遇到了她 |
[10:15] | Ezra was a bit of a flirt. | 埃兹拉喜欢四处调情 |
[10:18] | I know if I had just given birth, | 如果我刚刚生完小孩 |
[10:19] | I wouldn’t want a waif like Christine in my home, | 我可不想要克莉丝汀那样的流浪儿在我家 |
[10:21] | know what I mean? | 你懂吧 |
[10:22] | Deirdre, | 迪尔德丽 |
[10:24] | would you mind if we asked your nanny a few questions? | 我们可以问你家保姆几个问题吗 |
[10:26] | Not about me, right? | 不是关于我的问题吧 |
[10:27] | No. | 不是 |
[10:28] | About Christine. | 关于克莉丝汀 |
[10:31] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[10:32] | I just keep my head down and collect my checks. | 我不管闲事 只管拿钱 |
[10:35] | All these women are crazy. | 这些女人都是疯子 |
[10:37] | Like, “too crazy for Bravo” crazy. | 疯到真人秀都不敢要那种 |
[10:40] | Do you have any reason to believe | 你认为克莉丝汀 |
[10:41] | that Christine and Ezra were sleeping together? | 和埃兹拉上床了吗 |
[10:43] | Christine only opened up to me once. | 克莉丝汀只跟我交心过一次 |
[10:45] | Said she had bad luck with men, but “Ezra was different.” | 说她一向遇人不淑 但埃兹拉不一样 |
[10:49] | He was “one of the good ones.” | 他是个好人 |
[10:51] | If that’s not code for “we’re smackin’ uglies…” | 如果这还不算承认上了床 |
[10:55] | I don’t know what is. | 不知道还要怎么说才算了 |
[11:01] | So, you have something to show me? | 有什么要给我看的吗 |
[11:02] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[11:04] | Mom? | 妈 |
[11:06] | Uh, in here, darling! | 在这 亲爱的 |
[11:07] | I’m with Eve! | 我跟伊芙在一起 |
[11:09] | Eve Blanchard, Ainsley… | 伊芙·布兰查德 我是安斯莉 |
[11:11] | the well-adjusted Whitly. | 比较正常的那个惠特利 |
[11:15] | What’s that? | 这是什么 |
[11:18] | Eve is helping me search for the girl that Malcolm found. | 伊芙在帮我寻找马科姆找到的那个女孩 |
[11:20] | The girl in the box. | 箱子里那个 |
[11:23] | You really think this might be her? | 你真的认为这可能是她 |
[11:25] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[11:26] | Um, her name is Sophie Sanders. | 她的名字是索菲·桑德斯 |
[11:28] | She ran away from a group home in South Carolina in ’94. | 她在94年的时候从南卡州的团体家庭跑走了 |
[11:31] | Her mother’s initials are A.M.S. | 她母亲的全名首字母是AMS |
[11:34] | Ah. Amelia Sanders. | 艾米莉亚·桑德斯 |
[11:36] | Deceased, 1993. | 1993年去世 |
[11:38] | Where does it say that her middle initial’s “M”? | 哪里写了她中间名的首字母是M |
[11:41] | Uh, it’s in the file somewhere. | 在资料的某处 |
[11:44] | You’re from South Carolina, too, right? | 你也来自南卡州 对吧 |
[11:46] | No, North. | 不是 北卡州 |
[11:47] | Oh. But weren’t you in South Carolina | 但布兰查德一家收养你之前 |
[11:48] | before the Blanchards adopted you in 1995? | 你不是生活在南卡州吗 |
[11:52] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[11:53] | Can’t help it. | 忍不住查过 |
[11:54] | I’m a journalist. | 我毕竟是个记者 |
[11:56] | You’re perfect on paper, by the way. | 顺便提一下 你的资料滴水不漏 |
[11:59] | – You looked me up? – Course. | -你查过我的资料 -当然 |
[12:01] | Eve,ignore her. | 别理她 伊芙 |
[12:03] | My children can be socially bizarre. | 我家孩子都不太会为人相处 |
[12:05] | But it’s best to find it endearing and not deranged. | 但最好能看作是可爱而不是疯癫 |
[12:09] | I shouldn’t have come. | 我不该来的 |
[12:10] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[12:11] | Eve, where are you going? | 伊芙 你要去哪儿 |
[12:12] | Please-please stay. | 请留下来 |
[12:16] | Ainsley. | 安斯莉 |
[12:18] | Not every interaction has to be a Pulitzer Prize-winning feat | 不是每次交谈 都要成为普利策奖级别 |
[12:21] | of investigative journalism. | 的调查报道 |
[12:24] | We need to talk about Eve. | 我要跟你说说伊芙 |
[12:38] | Everything all right? | 一切都好吗 |
[12:41] | I can’t stop thinking about the life | 我一直在想埃兹拉和艾丽莎 |
[12:43] | Ezra and Alessa presented to the world. | 向世人呈现出的生活 |
[12:45] | They were… they were happy. | 他们…很快乐 |
[12:47] | Thriving. | 生机勃勃 |
[12:51] | Was it all a lie? | 都是谎言吗 |
[12:53] | Can you ever really know anyone? | 一个人能真切地了解别人吗 |
[12:58] | Sure, you can. | 当然可以 |
[13:00] | – What’s going on… – Got something. | -怎么了 -找到线索 |
[13:02] | Ezra withdrew $30,000 from his private account a week ago. | 埃兹拉一周前从个人账户提取了三万美元 |
[13:06] | Married man pulling large sums from under his wife’s nose? | 已婚男瞒着妻子提取大量现金 |
[13:09] | That’s good. But mine is better. | 不错 不过我的线索更棒 |
[13:12] | Christine Chartrand, the au pair? | 互惠生克莉丝汀·沙特朗 |
[13:14] | She doesn’t exist. | 根本不存在 |
[13:17] | It’s a fake name. | 是假名字 |
[13:19] | Alessa’s as type A as they come. | 艾丽莎那么处女座 |
[13:20] | There’s no way she’d let someone into her home | 没有好好筛选核实 她不会让别人 |
[13:22] | and around that baby without thoroughly vetting them. | 进她家门照看她的孩子 |
[13:25] | I need to talk to her now. | 我要跟她谈谈 |
[13:27] | To understand the real picture– | 了解真正的事实[照片] |
[13:29] | no filters. | 不加滤镜的 |
[13:30] | Right now? It’s after 10:00. | 现在 都过晚上十点了 |
[13:32] | Her baby feeds every two hours at night, | 她宝宝晚上每两小时喂奶 |
[13:34] | and her husband was murdered. | 她丈夫被谋杀了 |
[13:35] | She’ll be up. | 她肯定还醒着 |
[13:37] | Powell, go with him, please. | 鲍威尔 请陪他一起去 |
[13:43] | Thank you for seeing us this late. | 谢谢你这么晚还愿意见我们 |
[13:44] | Yeah, it’s fine. I just got Nina down. | 没事 我刚哄妮娜睡下 |
[13:47] | – And Christine? – Uh, she’s… | -克莉丝汀呢 -她… |
[13:48] | sleeping upstairs in her room. | 在楼上她的房间里睡下了吧 |
[13:50] | I don’t know. Why? | 为什么这么问 |
[13:53] | That cut on your arm. | 你手臂上的伤 |
[13:56] | You said you got it a few nights ago, | 你说是几晚前弄伤的 |
[13:57] | but it’s bleeding, like it’s fresh. | 但现在还在流血 好像是新伤 |
[13:59] | I’m a slow healer. | 我愈合很慢 |
[14:02] | Um, I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[14:07] | What is going on? | 到底有什么事 |
[14:08] | We have reason to believe | 我们有理由认为 |
[14:09] | that Christine isn’t who she says she is. | 克莉丝汀并是不她自己所说的那个人 |
[14:11] | It’s an alias. | 那是一个假名 |
[14:13] | That’s impossible. | 这不可能 |
[14:14] | Ezra said her background check was spotless. | 埃兹拉说她的背景调查没有问题 |
[14:17] | We also believe | 我们还认为 |
[14:18] | that Ezra may have been having an affair with her. | 埃兹拉很可能和她有婚外情 |
[14:22] | What? | 什么 |
[14:24] | Uh, no. I would have known. | 不 那样我肯定会发现的 |
[14:27] | Is that true? | 是吗 |
[14:28] | You’re exhausted, | 你很累 |
[14:30] | sleeping odd hours, | 日夜颠倒 |
[14:32] | vigilant when it comes to your baby… | 为你的孩子时刻保持警惕 |
[14:33] | But not with my husband. | 我丈夫不会的 |
[14:36] | You’re worse than our trolls. | 你们比我们的喷子都糟糕 |
[14:39] | Alessa, is it possible that, | 艾丽莎 有没有可能 |
[14:42] | behind this perfect exterior, | 在这完美的表象下 |
[14:43] | something could have happened between them? | 他俩发生过什么 |
[14:46] | I can only imagine | 我只能想象 |
[14:47] | the pressure having a baby puts on a relationship. | 一个孩子会为夫妻之间带来多么大的压力 |
[14:50] | No, no. It was the opposite. | 不 不 恰恰相反 |
[14:55] | We were almost separated before the pregnancy. | 我们在怀孕前 差点就分开了 |
[14:59] | Nina saved us. | 是妮娜挽救了我们 |
[15:04] | Is that Christine? | 那是克莉丝汀吗 |
[15:06] | Can she hear us? | 她能听到我们说话吗 |
[15:09] | Uh, maybe. | 也许吧 |
[15:09] | Her room’s right above us. | 她的房间就在我们正上方 |
[15:15] | Where is she going? | 她要去哪里 |
[15:22] | The nursery. | 婴儿房 |
[15:24] | Nina doesn’t need anything. | 妮娜现在不需要什么啊 |
[15:33] | – She’s taking her. – Oh, my God. | -她要带走她 -天啊 |
[15:35] | She’s stealing my baby! | 她要偷走我的孩子 |
[15:36] | Stay here. Don’t move. | 待在这里别动 |
[15:57] | Baby’s still here. | 宝宝还在 |
[15:58] | Where’s Christine? | 克莉丝汀在哪里 |
[16:03] | She’s gone. | 她不见了 |
[16:07] | We’ve had teams out all night. No sign of Christine. | 我们派人出去找了一整夜 都没有找到克莉丝汀 |
[16:10] | Dani’s still at Alessa’s, keeping an eye on her and Nina. | 黛妮还在艾丽莎家保护她和妮娜 |
[16:13] | Do you think Christine really tried to steal the baby? | 你觉得克莉丝汀真的想偷走孩子吗 |
[16:17] | Let’s say Christine did kill Ezra. | 假如是克莉丝汀杀了埃兹拉 |
[16:19] | Why didn’t she just steal Nina and run? | 她为什么不干脆偷走妮娜逃走呢 |
[16:22] | What is she after? | 她到底想要什么 |
[16:24] | And who is she, really? | 她到底是谁 |
[16:26] | I know who can help. | 我知道谁能帮我们 |
[16:27] | About an hour ago, | 一小时前 |
[16:28] | I got a call from a guy outside of Montreal | 一个人从蒙特利尔城外打来电话 |
[16:30] | claiming to be Christine’s husband. | 声称自己是克莉丝汀的丈夫 |
[16:32] | And the story checks out. | 我们也核实了他的说法 |
[16:33] | Lucas Gerard. | 卢卡斯·杰拉德 |
[16:36] | Got him on video chat. | 连上视频通话了 |
[16:38] | – Say hello. – Hello. Uh, can you hear me? | -打个招呼吧 -你们好 能听到吗 |
[16:41] | We don’t always get the best connectionup | 我们斯坦斯特的连接信号 |
[16:42] | here in Stanstead. | 不是很好 |
[16:44] | But, uh, I-I called as soon as I saw her photo online. | 但是我看到网上她的照片就联系你们了 |
[16:46] | – Christine Chartrand is your wife? – Yes. | -克莉丝汀·沙特朗是你的妻子 -是的 |
[16:49] | Her real name is Christine Gerard. | 她的真名叫克莉丝汀·杰拉德 |
[16:52] | This is from our honeymoon. | 这是我们蜜月时拍的照片 |
[16:56] | I, uh, reported her missing last year. | 我去年上报了她失踪 |
[16:59] | I worried about her every day. | 我每天都在担心她 |
[17:01] | All the messed up things she could’ve been tangled up in. | 怕她会卷入各种不幸的事 |
[17:04] | But I-I never imagined it would be homicide. | 但是我没想到会是谋杀案 |
[17:06] | What can you tell us about her? | 能和我们说说她的事吗 |
[17:08] | Christine’s a good girl. | 克莉丝汀是一个好女孩 |
[17:09] | She, uh, had a rough past. | 她的过去很艰辛 |
[17:12] | Got in trouble for some robberies | 她从学校退学后 |
[17:14] | when she dropped out of school. | 干了些小偷小抢 |
[17:18] | Fights, drugs, all that stuff. | 打架 吸毒之类的 |
[17:20] | That means she has a record. | 说明她有案底 |
[17:21] | Run it down. | 查一查 |
[17:23] | So, why’d she run away? | 她为什么离开你 |
[17:25] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[17:26] | She was always a bit of a wild one. | 她的性子一向比较野 |
[17:28] | Yeah. But we had a good life. | 但是我们过得很幸福 |
[17:30] | And then… | 然后… |
[17:34] | she vanished. | 她就消失了 |
[17:35] | But I love her, and I want her to be okay. | 但是我爱她 我希望她没事 |
[17:39] | Thanks for your help. We’ll be in touch. | 谢谢你的帮助 随时保持联系 |
[17:42] | Lucas Gerard’s description of Christine | 卢卡斯·杰拉德对克莉丝汀的描述 |
[17:43] | 蒙特利尔警察 克莉丝汀·杰拉德 | |
[17:44] | paints a picture of delinquency, | 描绘了一个侵略性强 |
[17:45] | compulsive behavior and aggression. | 具有强迫症的罪犯 |
[17:47] | Add attempted baby-napper and extortion to that list, | 再加上企图偷婴儿和敲诈勒索 |
[17:50] | and it’s quite the résumé for a nanny. | 基本就是一个完美保姆的简历了 |
[17:52] | Women who commit child abduction | 会从事儿童拐卖的女性 |
[17:53] | fall into four categories, | 一般有四种 |
[17:55] | one of which is cluster B personalities. | 其中一种就是B类人格 |
[17:58] | Unpredictable, manipulative. | 无法预测 控制欲强 |
[18:00] | They often ingratiate themselves with the family | 他们经常会在绑架孩子之前先去 |
[18:02] | prior to abduction. | 接近这家人 |
[18:03] | Christine fits the profile. | 克莉丝汀符合侧写 |
[18:04] | You said the killer had anger issues. | 你说凶手有愤怒管理问题 |
[18:06] | If Ezra found out about Christine’s rap sheet | 如果埃兹拉发现了克莉丝汀的前科 |
[18:08] | or stopped her in her first attempt at taking Nina, | 或者在她第一次打算带走妮娜时阻止了她 |
[18:11] | there’s your motive. The trigger. | 这就是你要的动机 导火索 |
[18:13] | We stopped her once. | 我们阻止了她一次 |
[18:14] | But if she’s willing to kill Ezra, | 但如果她能下手杀了埃兹拉 |
[18:16] | it’s only a matter of time before she tries to take Nina again. | 她再次出手偷妮娜只会是时间问题 |
[18:19] | Help Dani keep an eye on Alessa’s place. | 帮黛妮一起留意艾丽莎家 |
[18:21] | Don’t let that baby out of your sight. | 别让宝宝离开你们的视线 |
[18:23] | I’ll set up a 24-hour watch on the house. | 我会安排人24小时盯着她家 |
[18:27] | Yo. You okay? | 喂 你还好吧 |
[18:29] | Dani told me you asked her to run a background check on your girl. | 黛妮告诉我说你让她调查你女朋友的背景 |
[18:34] | News travels fast around here. | 这里消息传得真快啊 |
[18:36] | And, yes, | 是的 |
[18:38] | I’ve been told that I’m very bad at relationships. | 我已经被告知我很不会处理感情关系了 |
[18:40] | I ran a background check on every girl I dated when I was single. | 我单身时约会的每一个姑娘我都调查过 |
[18:44] | Even Tally? | 包括塔莉吗 |
[18:45] | Hell yeah. | 当然 |
[18:47] | And she didn’t talk to me for weeks after she found out. | 她发现后好几周没理我 |
[18:51] | I almost lost the best thing in my life | 我差点就失去了我人生中最重要的人 |
[18:52] | because I was too afraid to be honest with her. | 只因为我不敢和她开诚布公 |
[18:55] | Honest like, “I’m sorry, Eve. | 像这样开诚布公吗 “抱歉 伊芙 |
[18:57] | “I’m a profoundly suspicious person, | 我是个极度疑神疑鬼的人 |
[18:58] | “afraid that everything good in my life | 害怕我人生中遇见的所有好事 |
[19:00] | is hiding some terrible lie”? | 背后都有可怕的秘密” |
[19:01] | Yeah, maybe not that honest. | 也许不用这么开诚布公 |
[19:03] | Just let her know how you feel. | 让她知道你的感受就好 |
[19:05] | You don’t want a relationship built on secrets. | 你不会想要一段建立在秘密之上的关系的 |
[19:12] | Martin, your dinner date is here. | 马丁 你共进晚餐的对象来了 |
[19:17] | I’m sorry about the spread. | 抱歉全散开了 |
[19:20] | If you think I’m a criminal, | 如果你觉得我罪大恶极 |
[19:21] | you should try our cook’s vegan lasagna. | 那我们厨师做的素千层面更是罪不可赦 |
[19:24] | I’m not hungry. | 我不饿 |
[19:26] | But you’ll eat | 但如果是… |
[19:27] | with your, uh, | 和你的新女友 |
[19:29] | new girlfriend? | 你就会吃吗 |
[19:32] | I don’t want to talk about her. | 我不想谈论她 |
[19:35] | So, | 这么说 |
[19:36] | there is a her. | 确实是有个新女友 |
[19:39] | And you look upset. | 但你看上去不开心 |
[19:41] | Trouble in paradise? | 甜蜜的烦恼 |
[19:44] | How can I help? | 我能帮上忙吗 |
[19:51] | You’re the best liar I know. | 你是我知道的最高明的骗子 |
[19:54] | You fooled Mom, me, | 你骗了妈妈 我 |
[19:56] | everybody. | 所有人 |
[19:58] | And you made the lies feel so real. | 你的谎言几可乱真 |
[20:03] | How did you do that? | 你是怎么做到的 |
[20:04] | Well, I wasn’t lying. | 我没在撒谎 |
[20:07] | Of course you were. | 你当然撒谎了 |
[20:08] | You pretended to be the perfect father. | 你伪装成完美的父亲 |
[20:10] | I was the perfect father. | 我的确是完美的父亲啊 |
[20:11] | I mean, living a double life, for sure. | 我确实是过着双重生活啦 |
[20:13] | But… that doesn’t mean I loved my family any less | 但这不代表我对家人的爱 |
[20:16] | than the next man. | 比任何人少 |
[20:20] | You think this woman you’re seeing is lying to you? | 你觉得你约会的这位女士在骗你吗 |
[20:23] | I think she has secrets. | 我觉得她有秘密 |
[20:26] | All women do, my boy. | 所有女人都有 儿子 |
[20:28] | It’s one of their best qualities. | 这是她们最优良的品质 |
[20:30] | But if she’s hiding something important from me, | 但如果她瞒了我什么很重要的事 |
[20:32] | if she’s lying… | 如果她在撒谎… |
[20:33] | Then she’s human, Malcolm. | 那说明她是个人类 马科姆 |
[20:35] | Real love is about accepting the parts of another person that are… | 真爱就是接受另一个人身上的… |
[20:41] | unknown. | 未知 |
[20:44] | Opening yourself up to the possibility of being duped. | 接受你可能会被蒙蔽这个可能性 |
[20:47] | Or hurt. | 或者被伤害 |
[20:49] | It’s terrible business. | 是很糟糕的 |
[20:54] | But if I’d never done it, then… | 但如果我没这么做过 那么… |
[20:57] | you wouldn’t be here right now. | 就不会有你了 |
[21:04] | No. | 不 |
[21:05] | I’m not. | 我不要 |
[21:06] | We are not having a moment. | 这不是交心的温情一刻 |
[21:08] | We’re having a little bit of a moment. | 这就是有点交心的温情一刻啦 |
[21:12] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[21:14] | Tell me about your case. | 和我说说你的案子 |
[21:15] | What do you got? | 什么情况 |
[21:18] | A dead husband, | 一个死去的丈夫 |
[21:19] | a frayed mommy blogger, | 一个焦虑的母婴博主 |
[21:21] | a baby-napping au pair | 一个偷婴儿的互惠生 |
[21:23] | and no idea who the killer is. | 不知道凶手是谁 |
[21:26] | Salacious. | 好桃色啊 |
[21:27] | Have we ruled out the baby? | 已经排除婴儿的嫌疑了吗 |
[21:31] | We’re focusing on the au pair. | 我们重点怀疑互惠生 |
[21:33] | But the mom has secrets, too. | 但那个妈妈也有秘密 |
[21:35] | She lied about a cut on her arm. | 关于她手臂上的伤口 她撒谎了 |
[21:37] | She said it was from a week ago, | 她说是上周受的伤 |
[21:38] | but it opened up and started bleeding. | 但伤口裂开了 在流血 |
[21:40] | Anything else with her? | 还有别的关于她的线索吗 |
[21:42] | She was drinking a soda, | 她喝苏打汽水 |
[21:44] | though she preaches clean eating across her social media. | 然而却在社交媒体上宣扬净化饮食 |
[21:47] | She take pills? | 她吃药吗 |
[21:48] | A few. | 一些 |
[21:49] | What are you thinking? | 你有什么想法 |
[21:50] | Well, the wife may have type 1 diabetes. | 她可能有1型糖尿病 |
[21:53] | Nerve damage can cause slow healing. | 神经损伤可能会导致伤口愈合缓慢 |
[21:55] | The tablets she took with the soda could be glucose pills. | 她配苏打水吃的药片可能是葡萄糖 |
[21:59] | Why would she lie about that? | 这有什么可撒谎的 |
[22:01] | Unless a diabetic pregnancy would be considered high-risk. | 除非糖尿病妊娠会被认为是高风险的 |
[22:04] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[22:05] | Did your mommy blogger post about complications | 这位母婴博主在宝宝出生前有没有发过 |
[22:08] | or bed rest before the baby was born? | 她经历的并发症或是卧床休息 |
[22:11] | No. | 没有 |
[22:13] | She was in Monaco, sailing. | 她在摩纳哥 航海 |
[22:15] | Sailing? | 航海 |
[22:17] | What obstetrician would let a high-risk pregnant woman… | 什么样的产科医生会允许一个高风险孕妇… |
[22:20] | What if she wasn’t pregnant? | 如果她根本就没怀孕呢 |
[22:25] | Are you still sitting on Alessa? | 你们还在盯着艾丽莎吗 |
[22:27] | Yeah. Unis are changing shifts, but we got it covered. Why? | 嗯 警员在换班 不过我们还在 怎么了 |
[22:29] | She lied about being Nina’s mother. | 她说谎了 她不是妮娜的妈妈 |
[22:34] | She’s leaving the house right now. | 她现在要离开家了 |
[22:36] | Just when she thought no one would be watching. | 就在她以为无人监视的时候 |
[22:38] | Follow her. | 跟上她 |
[23:07] | What is she doing? | 她在干什么 |
[23:13] | No! | 不要 |
[23:20] | – Alessa. – Alessa! Hands! | -艾丽莎 -艾丽莎 举起手来 |
[23:22] | Turn around and put your hands up! | 转过来把手举起来 |
[23:23] | Put them up! | 把手举起来 |
[23:33] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[23:39] | Please, it’s not what you think. | 拜托 这不是你们想的那样 |
[23:41] | It’s exactly what we think. | 这就是我们想的那样 |
[23:43] | You used these to fake your pregnancy. | 你利用这些硅胶肚子假装怀孕 |
[23:45] | Nina isn’t your baby. | 妮娜不是你的孩子 |
[23:46] | No, I am her mother, I swear. | 不 我就是她的妈妈 我发誓 |
[23:48] | Then how do you explain this? | 那你怎么解释这个 |
[23:56] | All you ever wanted was a child. | 你只是想要个孩子 |
[24:00] | But in a cruel twist of fate, | 但命运如此无情 |
[24:02] | your body wouldn’t let you carry one. | 你的身体不允许你怀上孩子 |
[24:05] | Not without risk, at least. | 怀上也要冒着很大的风险 |
[24:08] | I did everything right. | 我明明一切都做对了 |
[24:11] | But I still had three miscarriages. | 但我还是流产了三次 |
[24:16] | That’s what put the strain on your relationship. | 所以你们夫妻关系才那么紧张 |
[24:20] | You tossed the evidence, | 你扔掉了证据 |
[24:22] | which shows you’re not delusional. | 说明你没有妄想症 |
[24:24] | But you know you’re not Nina’s mother. | 但你知道你不是妮娜的妈妈 |
[24:27] | So who is? | 那谁才是 |
[24:28] | I am. | 我就是 |
[24:30] | It was my egg. | 是我的卵子 |
[24:33] | We just used a surrogate. | 我们只是找了代孕 |
[24:34] | We’re gonna need proof. | 我们需要证据 |
[24:35] | – Records. – I don’t have any. | -记录 -我什么都没有 |
[24:38] | It was all done under the table. | 都是私下进行的 |
[24:39] | Ezra handled it. | 埃兹拉处理的 |
[24:44] | You’re scared. | 你害怕了 |
[24:46] | Because you think the same person that carried your baby | 因为你觉得怀了你孩子的那个人 |
[24:49] | also killed your husband. | 也杀了你丈夫 |
[24:56] | Your surrogate was Christine. | 你找的代孕是克莉丝汀 |
[25:02] | Alessa and Ezra used a black market surrogacy | 艾丽莎和埃兹拉在黑市上找代孕 |
[25:05] | to protect their brand. | 为了保护他们的品牌 |
[25:07] | Keeping it off the books made it easier to fake, | 为了方便作假 一切私下进行 |
[25:09] | but it also meant that Christine wasn’t properly vetted. | 但这也意味着克莉丝汀没经过常规审查 |
[25:12] | They didn’t know about her criminal history | 他们不知道她有犯罪前科 |
[25:14] | or her mental instability. | 也不知道她精神不稳定 |
[25:15] | Now the crazy au pair wants that baby. | 现在这个疯互惠生想要那个宝宝 |
[25:17] | We have her on every watch list from here to the border. | 我们把她放上了从这里到边境的监视名单 |
[25:19] | If she comes out of hiding, we’ll know about it. | 她要是出来活动 我们就会知道 |
[25:23] | Canadian area code. | 加拿大区号 |
[25:24] | Must be Lucas, the husband, wanting an update. | 肯定是她丈夫卢卡斯来问进展了 |
[25:27] | Tarmel. | 我是塔梅尔 |
[25:31] | What’s up, kid? | 怎么了 孩子 |
[25:34] | You got that look again. | 你又露出那个表情了 |
[25:35] | Is it this case? | 是因为这个案子吗 |
[25:37] | Yes and no. | 是也不是 |
[25:40] | Christine makes sense as a child abductor. | 克莉丝汀确实很有可能绑架孩子 |
[25:42] | It fits the profile. | 符合她的侧写 |
[25:44] | But something about it feels off. | 但哪里有点不对劲 |
[25:50] | Or maybe I’m just off. | 或者也许是我不对劲 |
[25:52] | Go home. | 回家吧 |
[25:53] | Take care of yourself. | 照顾好你自己 |
[25:55] | I’ll call if we get anything. | 有进展了我就联系你 |
[26:07] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[26:09] | It’s about Eve. | 是伊芙的事 |
[26:11] | And my historically questionable taste in cohorts. | 还有我一直以来挑选同伴的品味都有问题 |
[26:20] | – What did you find? – She is a human rights attorney, | -你们发现了什么 -她确实是人权律师 |
[26:24] | and her name is Eve Blanchard, | 她名字就叫伊芙·布兰查德 |
[26:25] | but we think she infiltrated the family | 不过我们觉得她渗透进我们家庭 |
[26:28] | to get information on The Surgeon and his victims. | 是为了获取外科医生及其受害者的信息 |
[26:34] | So my subconscious was right. | 所以我的潜意识是对的 |
[26:36] | That and, you know, like, I’m a great investigative journalist. | 是的 但也说明我是个优秀的调查记者 |
[26:38] | But that’s, like, neither here nor there. It’s fine. | 不过这并不重要 没事 |
[26:40] | I should never have let her into my home. | 我一开始就不该让她进入我家 |
[26:43] | Into your life. | 进入你的生活 |
[26:45] | Oh, no. It wasn’t your fault. | 不 又不是你的错 |
[26:48] | I had nagging doubts for a week. | 我怀疑了一个星期后 |
[26:51] | I just pushed them aside. | 就把这些想法推开了 |
[26:57] | You said Eve was trying to find out more about The Surgeon. | 你说伊芙想获取更多关于外科医生的信息 |
[27:00] | Why? | 为什么 |
[27:04] | Because she grew up in the same orphanage | 因为她和给妈妈看的一个离家出走的孩子 |
[27:06] | as a runaway she was presenting to Mom. | 在同一个孤儿院长大 |
[27:09] | I think Eve is connected to the girl in the box. | 我觉得伊芙和箱子里的女孩有关 |
[27:13] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[27:18] | She’s my sister. | 她是我的姐姐 |
[27:25] | How could you? | 你怎么能这么做 |
[27:31] | I came here to explain, | 我是来解释的 |
[27:34] | but I can see now it doesn’t matter. | 但现在看来也不重要了 |
[27:37] | You’ve already made up your mind about me. | 你们对我的看法已经定型了 |
[27:42] | Eve, wait! | 伊芙 等等 |
[27:51] | Malcolm. | 马科姆 |
[27:53] | Malcolm, I’m sorry. | 马科姆 我很抱歉 |
[27:57] | Stop. Please. | 停下 拜托 |
[28:03] | No one else has to apologize. | 其他人都没必要道歉 |
[28:05] | I knew deep down something was wrong with Eve. | 我内心深处早知道伊芙有不对劲 |
[28:12] | With-with us. | 我们也不对劲 |
[28:15] | With me. | 我也是 |
[28:22] | Is it Eve? | 是伊芙吗 |
[28:31] | No. It’s Dani. She found Christine. | 不 是黛妮 她找到克莉丝汀了 |
[28:31] | 黛妮·鲍威尔 符合克莉丝汀外貌的女性出现在女性收容所 在那见 | |
[28:34] | Our suspect. | 我们的嫌疑人 |
[28:38] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[28:39] | Malcolm. You can’t just leave. | 马科姆 你不能就这么走了 |
[28:41] | – You have to deal with this. – No, I don’t. | -你必须处理这件事 -不 |
[28:47] | I can’t solve this. | 我解决不了这事 |
[28:51] | This I can solve. | 但这个我还是能解决的 |
[28:58] | Thank God you’re here. | 谢天谢地你们终于来了 |
[29:00] | She wouldn’t tell us anything, not even her name. Come in. | 她什么都不肯说 连名字都没说 快进来 |
[29:09] | I’m not trying to pry or anything, | 我没有要干涉你私事的意思 |
[29:12] | but you seem on edge. | 但你看起来有点精神紧张 |
[29:13] | Normally, I would let that go, but we’re on a case. | 一般我不会管 但我们现在在办案 |
[29:16] | I need you focused. | 我需要你集中精神 |
[29:23] | Eve was hiding something from me. | 伊芙之前一直瞒着我一件事 |
[29:27] | Her sister was the girl in the box. | 她姐姐就是箱子里的女孩 |
[29:31] | What? Do you… | 什么 你… |
[29:34] | – Do you want to talk about it? – Not even a little. | -你想谈谈这事吗 -一点都不想 |
[29:45] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[29:46] | Lucas. | 卢卡斯 |
[29:48] | – Your husband did this? – Ex-husband. | -这是你丈夫干的 -是前夫 |
[29:53] | I left Lucas. | 我离开了卢卡斯 |
[29:55] | I ran from him, | 我逃离了他身边 |
[29:57] | but, um, he found me. | 但他又找到了我 |
[30:01] | Ezra tried to pay him off, | 埃兹拉想给钱打发他 |
[30:03] | but Lucas said no and, um… | 但卢卡斯拒绝了 还… |
[30:06] | and killed him. | 还杀了他 |
[30:11] | I thought if I agreed to go with him, he would stop. | 我以为如果我同意跟他走 他就会收手 |
[30:14] | He wouldn’t hurt anyone else. | 他就不会再伤害其他人了 |
[30:15] | What are you saying? | 什么意思 |
[30:18] | Get out! | 出去 |
[30:21] | Lucas has been in New York this whole time. | 卢卡斯根本一直都在纽约 |
[30:24] | I should have known. | 我早该想到的 |
[30:26] | Before, he wasn’t talking about a woman he cared about. | 他之前那不是谈论他所在乎的女人的语气 |
[30:29] | He was talking about a possession. | 而是谈论他的所有物的语气 |
[30:31] | He also knows about Nina. | 他还知道妮娜的事 |
[30:34] | Please. Please, you have to save her. | 求你们 你们一定要救她 |
[30:36] | What does he know, exactly? | 他具体知道什么 |
[30:38] | That, um… | 知道… |
[30:41] | That she’s our baby. | 她是我们的孩子 |
[30:43] | Mine and Lucas’s. | 我和卢卡斯的 |
[30:51] | You weren’t trying to steal Nina. | 你之前不是想偷走妮娜 |
[30:54] | You were trying to say goodbye. | 你是想跟她告别 |
[30:55] | I-I didn’t mean to tell him, | 我本不想告诉他的 |
[30:57] | but he was hurting me, and I… | 但他在打我 而我… |
[31:02] | It’s all my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[31:04] | I’m the reason Ezra’s dead, and now he’s after her. | 埃兹拉是因我而死 而现在他又要去找她了 |
[31:08] | We need to get to Alessa right now. | 我们得立即找到艾丽莎 |
[31:10] | If Lucas is going after Nina, she’s in danger. | 如果卢卡斯想夺走妮娜 那她就有危险了 |
[31:13] | Alessa geotags all of her photos. | 艾丽莎发的图片都加了定位标签的 |
[31:17] | She just posted. | 她刚刚发布了新图片 |
[31:18] | Send the location to Gil. | 把位置发给吉尔 |
[31:19] | I’m gonna stay with Christine. | 我留下陪着克莉丝汀 |
[31:21] | Go. | 快去 |
[31:40] | Let’s go shopping, my love. | 我们去购物 亲爱的 |
[31:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:15] | All in mommy’s head. Nothing to worry about. | 妈妈心中有数 不必担心 |
[32:28] | Oh, you scared the crap out of me. | 你吓死我了 |
[32:31] | What is going on? | 怎么了 |
[32:33] | I know Christine is Nina’s biological mother. | 我知道克莉丝汀是妮娜的生母了 |
[32:35] | How? Did you find her? | 怎么知道的 你找到她了吗 |
[32:36] | Yes. But so did her abusive husband, Nina’s birth father. | 是的 但她的家暴前夫也找到了 他是妮娜的生父 |
[32:40] | What? No… | 什么 不可能 |
[32:41] | Now he’s here to take your baby. | 现在他要来抢走你的孩子 |
[32:43] | Ezra tried to pay him off last week, | 埃兹拉上周想给钱打发他 |
[32:45] | thinking he’d leave all of you alone, but it didn’t work. | 希望他不要来骚扰你们 但失败了 |
[32:47] | Oh, why didn’t he tell me? | 他为什么不告诉我 |
[32:51] | Because Ezra loved you. | 因为埃兹拉爱你 |
[32:53] | And he died trying to protect you. He was a good man. | 他是为了保护你而死的 他是个好人 |
[32:56] | But now… | 但现在… |
[32:59] | a very bad one is coming for you and Nina. | 有个非常坏的人要来找你和妮娜了 |
[33:03] | Do you trust me? | 你信任我吗 |
[33:04] | Yeah. | 信任 |
[33:20] | If I had my Le Mans, we’d be there by now. | 要是开我的勒芒跑车 我们都已经到了 |
[33:36] | No, it’s blocked. | 不行 这里封住了 |
[33:40] | – Bright?! – Give me my daughter! | -布莱特 -把我女儿给我 |
[33:45] | – No. – Don’t make me say it again. | -不 -别逼我说第二遍 |
[33:50] | She belongs… to me. | 她是我的 |
[33:58] | Lucas, wait. | 卢卡斯 等等 |
[34:00] | The police are on their way. If you take her, | 警察马上就到 如果你带走她 |
[34:02] | you’re putting her in danger. | 你只会将她置于险境 |
[34:03] | No one else needs to get hurt, | 不应该再有人受到伤害了 |
[34:05] | – especially your daughter. – That doesn’t matter. | -尤其是你女儿 -没关系 |
[34:08] | She’ll be with me… where she belongs. | 她会和我一起 她本就属于我 |
[34:16] | Think about it, Lucas. | 好好想想 卢卡斯 |
[34:17] | Christine never wanted you to have Nina. | 克莉丝汀从来就不希望你抚养妮娜 |
[34:20] | Ask yourself, why? | 你扪心自问 为什么 |
[34:23] | – Give her to me! – No. | -把她给我 -不 |
[34:24] | She knew Alessa and Ezra would truly love her. | 她知道艾丽莎和埃兹拉会真心真意地爱她 |
[34:30] | They’d give Nina a chance to break the cycle. | 他们能给妮娜一个跳出恶性循环的机会 |
[34:33] | What cycle? | 什么循环 |
[34:35] | I gave Christine everything. | 我给了克莉丝汀一切 |
[34:39] | I loved her. | 我爱她 |
[34:41] | No, Lucas. | 不 卢卡斯 |
[34:43] | Someone in your past… beat you down, | 曾经有人…殴打你 |
[34:47] | made you feel powerless. | 让你感到软弱无力 |
[34:50] | And then… they made you believe that was love. | 接着…他们让你以为那是爱 |
[34:54] | It isn’t. | 但那不是 |
[34:56] | It’s abuse. | 那是虐待 |
[35:02] | – No! No! – No! | -不 不 -不 |
[35:09] | Where is she?! | 她在哪儿 |
[35:11] | Where’s my daughter?! | 我女儿呢 |
[35:15] | That’s… | 那是… |
[35:46] | Alessa! | 艾丽莎 |
[35:47] | Stop. | 住手 |
[35:49] | You’re safe. | 你安全了 |
[35:52] | Nina… | 妮娜 |
[35:53] | is safe. | 也安全了 |
[35:56] | Oh, I don’t know what came over me. | 我不知道我这是怎么了 |
[36:01] | Maternal instinct. | 是母亲的本能 |
[36:03] | You’ll do anything to protect your daughter. | 为了保护你女儿 你会不惜一切 |
[36:08] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[36:13] | Bright? | 布莱特 |
[36:15] | We need a bus. | 叫救护车 |
[36:24] | He’s got a pulse. | 他还有脉搏 |
[36:29] | Are they all right? | 她们没事吧 |
[36:32] | She’s fine. | 她没事 |
[36:35] | They’re both fine. | 她们都没事 |
[36:47] | What’s going to happen to Nina? | 妮娜会怎么样 |
[36:53] | From Christine. | 克莉丝汀给你的 |
[36:55] | She completed all the adoption paperwork. | 她填完了所有领养文件 |
[36:58] | Well… | 这… |
[36:59] | She always wanted you to have Nina. | 她一直都希望你来抚养妮娜 |
[37:02] | Now it’s official. | 现在手续都办妥了 |
[37:04] | No more lies. | 不用再说谎了 |
[37:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[37:08] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[37:17] | Okay. | 好 |
[37:19] | I know I said motherhood makes people crazy, | 我知道我说过母爱让人疯狂 |
[37:21] | but what Alessa did back there– that was badass. | 但之前艾丽莎所做的 真是太牛掰了 |
[37:24] | Well, parents will do almost anything to protect their young. | 父母为了保护孩子 几乎什么都做得出来 |
[37:29] | Congrats, by the way. | 对了 恭喜啊 |
[37:31] | On what? | 什么事 |
[37:32] | On eating all the pizza rolls | 恭喜你吃光了所有披萨卷 |
[37:33] | and knowing way too much about sip and sees. | 还有对宝宝招待宴了如指掌 |
[37:39] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[37:40] | Classic couvade syndrome, | 典型的拟娩综合症 |
[37:42] | also known as sympathetic pregnancy. | 也称为感性妊娠 |
[37:45] | Tally’s pregnant. | 塔莉怀孕了 |
[37:46] | The thing’s the size of a peanut, | 那小东西现在才一粒花生米大 |
[37:48] | and you’re already profiling it. | 你已经开始给TA做侧写了 |
[37:51] | Don’t tell anybody, okay? | 别告诉其他人 好吗 |
[37:53] | It’s early, and I don’t want to jinx it. | 现在还早 我不想乌鸦嘴 |
[37:57] | I promise. | 我答应你 |
[37:59] | I’m happy for you. | 我很替你高兴 |
[38:00] | You don’t do happy. | 你这冷血怪哪懂高兴 |
[38:06] | And I don’t know the first thing about being a father. | 我对当父亲一窍不通 |
[38:11] | What if I screw the kid up? | 如果我没把孩子教好怎么办 |
[38:15] | What if it ends up like you? | 如果孩子长大变成你这样的怪胎呢 |
[38:20] | First of all, don’t become a serial killer. | 首先 别成为连环杀手 |
[38:25] | But most importantly, listen to your own advice. | 但最重要的是 听从你自己的建议 |
[38:29] | Be honest. | 坦诚以待 |
[38:34] | That’s always the best way. | 诚实总是最好的方式 |
[39:01] | What does it say? | 上面写了什么 |
[39:02] | I’m sorry. I didn’t think you’d be home. | 抱歉 我不知道你会在家 |
[39:05] | Solved my case last night. | 我昨晚破案了 |
[39:06] | That’s good. | 那太好了 |
[39:11] | It’s an explanation. | 这是个解释 |
[39:12] | Does it explain why you lied to me? | 有解释你欺骗我的原因吗 |
[39:19] | I didn’t want to hurt you… or your mother. | 我没想伤害你 或你母亲的 |
[39:23] | I just wanted to get close to her to see | 我只是想接近她 |
[39:25] | if she knew anything about my sister. | 看她是否知道我姐姐的事 |
[39:27] | And when I spent time with her, | 我和她相处后 |
[39:29] | I realized she knew as little as I did. | 意识到她知道的和我一样少 |
[39:33] | And then there was you. | 然后你出现了 |
[39:36] | I didn’t know this would happen, | 我没料到我们会在一起 |
[39:39] | how I would feel. | 我会对你动心 |
[39:43] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[39:48] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[39:54] | You wanted answers. | 你想要答案 |
[39:57] | I know what that’s like. | 我知道那种感受 |
[40:01] | Your sister’s the other half of the heart, | 你姐姐是你的心的另一半 |
[40:04] | the woman you lost. | 你失去的女人 |
[40:14] | Her name is Sophie. | 她叫索菲 |
[40:16] | She was 16 when she ran away. | 她逃走那一年16岁 |
[40:19] | I was young when our mother died, | 母亲去世时我还小 |
[40:20] | so I had a better chance of getting adopted. | 所以我更有机会被领养 |
[40:23] | She was a teenager. | 她已经是青少年了 |
[40:25] | She sent me postcards from New York, | 她常从纽约给我寄明信片 |
[40:28] | and then they stopped. | 有一天我再没收到 |
[40:30] | I spent years | 我用了很多年 |
[40:32] | searching for her, and… | 不停地找她 |
[40:35] | then I read about The Surgeon. | 然后我看到外科医生的新闻 |
[40:38] | And he was arrested a few weeks after her last postcard. | 他就在她给我寄最后一张明信片的几周后被捕 |
[40:41] | I thought if he had 23 victims… | 我想着 如果他有23个受害人… |
[40:42] | Maybe there were more. | 也许还有更多 |
[40:45] | You really think it’s her? | 你真认为是她吗 |
[40:51] | You have a picture of her in there. | 你这里面有她的照片 |
[40:54] | Show me. | 给我看 |
[40:55] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[40:57] | If Sophie’s the girl in the box, | 如果索菲真是箱中女孩 |
[40:59] | – I can confirm it. – That’s what I’m afraid of- | -我能确认 -我就是怕这个 |
[41:01] | – that my worst fear is true, and that she’s really gone. | -我最深的恐惧成真 她真的不在了 |
[41:04] | That’s why I waited so long to show Jessica. | 所以我等了那么久才给杰西卡看 |
[41:06] | Don’t you want the answer? | 你不想要答案吗 |
[41:07] | Not if it destroys you. | 如果答案会摧毁我 那我不想 |
[41:10] | I’ve seen what your repressed memories, | 我见识过你压抑的记忆 |
[41:11] | what your nightmares can do. | 你的噩梦对你的影响 |
[41:15] | Eve, we can’t hide from this. | 伊芙 我们不能逃避 |
[41:16] | We have to face it head-on. | 我们必须迎头面对 |
[41:18] | We can’t. | 我们不能 |
[41:20] | I have real feelings for you, Malcolm, | 我对你动了真心 马科姆 |
[41:24] | and no relationship can withstand this… | 没有任何一段感情能禁得起这种… |
[41:28] | search for the truth. | 对寻找真相的执著 |
[41:30] | We should just stop looking. | 我们不该再找了 |
[41:33] | It’s the only way for us to move on. | 只有这样我们才能放下向前看 |
[41:38] | Life doesn’t work like that. | 生活不是这样的 |
[41:42] | We can’t keep secrets in locked bags, | 我们不能把秘密锁在包里 |
[41:47] | or girls in basements | 或把女孩藏在地下室 |
[41:51] | and not expect them to come back to haunt us. | 以为他们不会回来纠缠我们 |
[41:53] | We’re living proof of that. | 我们就是活生生的例子 |
[41:58] | I need to remember. | 我需要想起来 |
[42:02] | And you deserve the truth. | 你应该知道真相 |
[42:06] | It’s the only way. | 这是唯一的办法 |
[43:04] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[43:06] | Your sister’s dead. | 你姐姐死了 |