时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | My father had a method. | 我父亲有自己的一套 |
[00:13] | Even when he disposed of his victims, | 哪怕他抛尸 |
[00:15] | he-he never destroyed his work. | 也不会毁掉自己的作品 |
[00:18] | His ego wouldn’t let him. | 他的自大不允许 |
[00:19] | He never tried to dissolve or burn the bodies. | 他不会溶尸或焚尸 |
[00:26] | Whatever he did to you, he would have preserved it. | 不管他对你做了什么 他都肯定保留了下来 |
[00:30] | He liked knowing you were out there. | 他喜欢知道你还在某个地方 |
[00:32] | How many times have we been over this? | 我们说过多少次了 |
[00:34] | Find me. | 找到我 |
[00:38] | I know, I know. | 我知道 |
[00:40] | Your location has to be somewhere here, | 你的所在肯定就在这里某处 |
[00:43] | but I-I… | 但是 |
[00:44] | I’m missing it. | 我就是找不到 |
[00:47] | We’ve checked the cabin, the woods, | 我们去看了小屋 林子 |
[00:49] | his disposal sites, | 他的弃尸点 |
[00:50] | the tunnels underneath the town house. | 连栋房屋下的隧道 |
[00:52] | Find me. | 找到我 |
[00:53] | I’m dead, Malcolm. | 我死了 马科姆 |
[00:56] | My sister over there? | 我睡在那边的妹妹 |
[00:57] | She doesn’t know where I am. | 她不知道我在哪 |
[00:59] | Neither do you. | 你也不知道 |
[01:00] | Only one man does. | 只有一个人知道 |
[01:03] | Stop running from him. | 别再逃避他了 |
[01:06] | You know what you have to do. | 你清楚你得怎么做 |
[01:36] | What? What is it? | 怎么 怎么了 |
[01:39] | You found something? | 你有发现吗 |
[01:41] | No. | 不是 |
[01:45] | But I know what we have to do. | 但我清楚我们得怎么做了 |
[01:50] | How would you like to meet my father? | 你想见见我父亲吗 |
[02:02] | Malcolm, my dearest plus-one, | 马科姆 我亲爱的携伴 |
[02:06] | this is your mother. | 是你妈妈 |
[02:08] | I was just calling to let you know | 我打电话告诉你 |
[02:09] | that since I am here alone, | 鉴于你放了我鸽子 |
[02:12] | I will be donating all of your inheritance | 我要把你的全部遗产捐赠给 |
[02:14] | to the Nicholas Endicott Endowment for the Arts, | 尼古拉斯·安迪考特艺术捐赠基金 |
[02:17] | because I know how much you love ballet. | 因为我知道你有多么热爱芭蕾 |
[02:20] | Jessica Whitly | 杰西卡·惠特利 |
[02:23] | I can’t believe you’re here. | 真不敢相信你来了 |
[02:26] | You’re so brave. | 你真勇敢 |
[02:28] | I love it. | 我喜欢 |
[02:30] | Thank you, Cricket. | 谢谢 奎科特 |
[02:32] | I was so sorry to hear about Connor | 康纳的事我真遗憾 |
[02:34] | and that admissions scandal. | 那宗入学丑闻 |
[02:37] | All that for Tufts. | 为了塔夫茨大学如此大费周章 |
[02:39] | Oh, yes, well, | 是啊 |
[02:41] | At least nobody died. | 至少没死人嘛 |
[02:43] | Jessica, there you are. | 杰西卡 你在这里呢 |
[02:46] | Uh, Cricket, will you give us a minute? | 奎科特 可以失陪一下吗 |
[02:47] | We’re in the middle of something. | 我们还有事 |
[02:53] | Oh, you don’t have to save little old me. | 你不用来救我的 |
[02:55] | Especially in the midst of your hosting duties. | 尤其你还要做主人 |
[02:57] | You are hardly a damsel in distress. | 你也不是落难少女 |
[03:00] | Never have been. | 从来都不是 |
[03:01] | Thank you, Nicholas. | 谢谢你 尼古拉斯 |
[03:03] | When everyone else left me out in the cold, | 其他人冷落我时 |
[03:05] | you always opened your door to me. | 你总向我敞开大门 |
[03:06] | Well, I don’t believe in guilt by association. | 我不相信连坐 |
[03:09] | So, it’s been too long. | 好久没见了 |
[03:11] | Oh, let’s not do the math on that. | 我们就别算有多久了 |
[03:14] | No, I mean we should catch up. | 不 我是说我们该叙叙旧 |
[03:16] | Really talk. Lunch? | 好好聊聊 一起吃午饭吧 |
[03:19] | That would be lovely. | 那好啊 |
[03:21] | – They’re ready for you. – Thank you. My apologies. | -等您了 -谢谢 抱歉 |
[03:23] | No one told me there’d be public speaking, | 之前没人说还得公开讲话 |
[03:24] | and now I can’t get out of it. | 现在我无法脱身了 |
[03:25] | Mr. Endicott, a picture? | 安迪考特先生 拍张照吧 |
[03:29] | Come find me later. | 回头来找我 |
[03:42] | Good evening. | 晚上好 |
[03:44] | Thank you all for coming. | 谢谢大家前来 |
[03:46] | Now, I know you didn’t come here just for the canapés. | 我知道你们并非只为点心而来 |
[03:49] | You came to find out | 你们想知道 |
[03:51] | where your money’s going. | 你们的捐款都投向了哪 |
[03:52] | So it is my honor to introduce | 所以我很荣幸介绍 |
[03:54] | Manhattan City Ballet Company’s prima, Fiona Vara, | 曼哈顿市芭蕾舞团首席女舞者 菲奥娜·维拉 |
[03:57] | and our newest star, Javier Suarez, | 和我们最新的明星 哈维尔·苏亚雷斯 |
[04:00] | making his American debut. | 他首次在美国表演 |
[04:01] | They’ll be dancing a pas de deux | 他们将跳一段双人舞 |
[04:04] | from their upcoming production of Scheherazade. | 出自他们即将上演的新版《天方夜谭》 |
[04:59] | You know your mom called this in, right? | 你知道是你妈报的警吧 |
[05:01] | Hmm, you think she’s hanging out with the wrong crowd? | 你觉得她混错圈了吗 |
[05:03] | – If you need to go find her… – No. | -如果你需要去找她 -不需要 |
[05:06] | I was supposed to be her plus-one. | 我本来是她的携伴 |
[05:07] | If she sees me here, I could be the next victim. | 如果她看到我 下个死的就是我了 |
[05:11] | Hey. You can’t touch the stage. | 你不能碰舞台 |
[05:12] | There’s a body on it. | 这上面有尸体呢 |
[05:14] | Floor’s property of the theater. | 地板是剧院的财产 |
[05:15] | And now it’s evidence. | 现在是证据了 |
[05:16] | Come on. You heard her. | 来吧 你听到了 |
[05:20] | Edrisa. Have we learned anything? | 艾德里莎 有发现吗 |
[05:23] | Uh, facial discoloration, pupil dilation | 脸色异样 瞳孔放大 |
[05:25] | and heavy blood viscosity are all classic traits | 血粘度高 都明显指向了 |
[05:27] | of a death by poisoning. | 中毒而死 |
[05:28] | We have any idea how it got into his system? | 知道毒是怎么进入他身体的吗 |
[05:29] | Not yet. | 尚不明确 |
[05:30] | But based on the severity of his reaction, | 但看他反应的剧烈性 |
[05:33] | he should’ve felt the effects before he took the stage. | 他上台前应该就感觉到了 |
[05:35] | But witnesses said that he danced | 但目击者都说他一直跳到 |
[05:36] | up until his very last breath. | 最后一口气 |
[05:38] | Well, elite dancers master cognitive methods | 高手舞者都很擅长 |
[05:42] | to tolerate discomfort. | 忍受不适感 |
[05:43] | Even acute pain. | 甚至剧烈疼痛 |
[05:45] | Well, no one else is sick, | 其他人并无不妥 |
[05:46] | so it’s not the shrimp cocktail. | 那看来不是鲜虾盅的问题 |
[05:48] | It’s a targeted killing. | 这是一次有针对性的杀人 |
[05:49] | And a high-profile one, too. | 也很高调 |
[05:51] | This guy defected from Cuba eight weeks ago. | 这人八周前从古巴逃过来的 |
[05:53] | It could’ve been a hit job. | 可能是买凶杀人 |
[05:55] | Assassination by poison? | 用毒药来执行暗杀 |
[05:57] | That sounds like a spy novel. | 听起来像侦探小说 |
[05:59] | Welcome to 2020. | 欢迎来到2020年 |
[06:01] | Can’t rule anything out. | 不能排除任何可能性 |
[06:06] | I’m so sorry you had to see that. | 抱歉让你看到了那一幕 |
[06:09] | It was terrible. | 太可怕了 |
[06:14] | Sorry to interrupt. | 抱歉打断你们了 |
[06:15] | Oh, Gil, you’re here. | 吉尔 你来了 |
[06:17] | I didn’t know who else to call. | 我不知道还能打给谁 |
[06:18] | Have you met Nicholas Endicott? | 你见过尼古拉斯·安迪考特了吗 |
[06:22] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[06:24] | Lieutenant Gil Arroyo. | 我是吉尔·埃偌佑副队 |
[06:25] | I have a few questions for you, if you don’t mind. | 如果可以的话 我有几个问题想问你 |
[06:27] | Whatever you need. | 我会全力配合 |
[06:29] | I was just trying to raise some money for the arts, | 我只是想为艺术筹点钱 |
[06:31] | and then… this. | 没想到出了这种事 |
[06:33] | It’s-it’s devastating. | 真是太让人悲痛了 |
[06:39] | Did you know Javier? | 你之前认识哈维尔吗 |
[06:41] | I guess I could be considered one of his patrons. | 我可以算是他的赞助人之一吧 |
[06:44] | I helped him settle here. | 我帮他在这里安顿了下来 |
[06:47] | So, as his patron, | 那么 作为赞助人 |
[06:48] | it wasn’t just professional? | 不只是专业方面吗 |
[06:49] | You had a personal connection with him? | 你跟他有私人联系吗 |
[06:52] | I had a personal connection | 今晚在场的所有人 |
[06:53] | with just about everyone here tonight. | 几乎都跟我有私人联系 |
[06:55] | – What are you getting at? – Nothing. | -你想说什么 -没什么 |
[06:58] | He’s just doing his job. | 他问这些只是例行公事 |
[07:01] | Isn’t that right, Gil? | 是吧 吉尔 |
[07:03] | Yep. | 对 |
[07:05] | Just doing my job. | 只是例行公事 |
[07:06] | Where is Malcolm Bright? | 马科姆·布莱特在哪 |
[07:08] | Oh, my gosh, Bright. It’s your mom! | 天啊 布莱特 是你母亲 |
[07:10] | Ah, Mrs. Whitly. | 惠特利夫人 |
[07:11] | – It’s such a… Okay. – Malcolm. | -真是…好吧 -马科姆 |
[07:13] | I should’ve known it would take a murder | 我早该知道 得用一起谋杀案 |
[07:14] | for you to show up for your mother. | 才能让你为你妈妈出现 |
[07:16] | Uh, excuse us, please, Edrisa. | 失陪一下 抱歉 艾德里莎 |
[07:19] | Sure. No, yeah. We can all hang later. | 没事 我们等会可以一起聊聊 |
[07:22] | Mother, I’m sorry I couldn’t make it here for this. | 妈妈 抱歉我之前没能出席 |
[07:25] | Wait, are you apologizing for standing me up | 等等 你是因为放了我鸽子而道歉 |
[07:27] | or because you missed your chance to witness a murder? | 还是因为你错过了见证一起谋杀的机会 |
[07:30] | Oh, forget it. | 当我没问 |
[07:33] | I’m guessing you were with her? | 我猜你之前是跟她在一起吧 |
[07:36] | Eve? | 伊芙吗 |
[07:37] | Yes. I’m trying to help her. | 是的 我在试图帮她 |
[07:40] | It’s the least our family can do. | 算是尽我们家的绵薄之力 |
[07:43] | I know. | 我明白 |
[07:46] | I just… | 我只是… |
[07:48] | I don’t want you to do anything too extreme. | 我不希望你做什么太极端的事 |
[07:51] | What would you consider extreme? | 你觉得怎样才算极端 |
[07:56] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[07:58] | Just tell me that whatever you’re planning, | 只要告诉我 不管你有什么计划 |
[08:01] | it doesn’t involve your father. | 都跟你父亲无关 |
[08:03] | Can you do that? | 能做到吗 |
[08:06] | No, I can’t. | 不 不行 |
[08:13] | You’ve signed a hold harmless agreement, | 你已经签了免责约定 |
[08:15] | which indemnifies Claremont from any physical harm | 也即克莱蒙特无需为任何人身伤害 |
[08:17] | and/or mental distress. | 和(或)精神伤害而负责 |
[08:22] | I need your confirmation | 我需要你确认 |
[08:23] | that you are not in the possession | 你并未持有 |
[08:24] | of any cell phones, recording devices or weapons. | 任何手机 录音设备或武器 |
[08:27] | Y-Yes. Nothing like that. | 确认 没有那些东西 |
[08:29] | Dr. Whitly will be in his restraints, | 惠特利医生将受到束缚 |
[08:31] | but he is considered to be aggressive, unpredictable | 但他被评估为富有侵略性 不可预测 |
[08:34] | and highly dangerous. You understand? | 并且高度危险 你明白吗 |
[08:39] | You’re gonna be fine. | 你不会有事的 |
[08:41] | But just remember, | 但记住 |
[08:43] | whatever you do, do not step across the red line. | 不管你做什么 别迈过红线 |
[08:58] | Dr. Whitly. | 惠特利医生 |
[09:00] | I’d like you to meet someone. | 我想让你见一个人 |
[09:04] | Eve Blanchard. | 伊芙·布兰查德 |
[09:06] | My boy. | 我的儿啊 |
[09:08] | Finally, I get to meet the special lady in your life. | 我终于能见到你生命中的特别女士了 |
[09:18] | You’re prettier than I imagined. | 你比我想的还美 |
[09:24] | To what do I owe the pleasure? | 我这是何德何能啊 |
[09:30] | Well, don’t be shy. | 别害羞嘛 |
[09:32] | I know meeting the parents can be a bit intimidating, | 我知道见家长可能有点吓人 |
[09:34] | but trust me, | 但相信我 |
[09:36] | I’m a pussy cat compared to his mother. | 我跟他母亲相比就是只小猫咪 |
[09:46] | Eve? | 伊芙 |
[09:57] | Well, that’s one way to make a first impression. | 这也算是留下第一印象的一种方式 |
[10:00] | She seems great. | 她看起来很棒 |
[10:01] | The girl in the box that Malcolm found. | 马科姆在箱子里发现的女孩 |
[10:03] | Her name was Sophie Sanders. | 她叫索菲·桑德斯 |
[10:05] | Huh? How do you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[10:06] | She was my sister. | 她是我姐姐 |
[10:08] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[10:13] | I’m afr… | 我… |
[10:15] | I’m afraid I don’t know. | 恐怕我不知道 |
[10:18] | You were wrong. This was a waste of time. | 你错了 这就是浪费时间 |
[10:21] | Your son thought that you would tell me the truth. | 你儿子以为你会跟我说实话 |
[10:24] | But I knew better. | 但我知道不可能 |
[10:26] | You’re not some self-styled genius. | 你不是什么自我标榜的天才 |
[10:29] | It’s all fake. Pretend. | 都是假的 装的 |
[10:32] | You’re not a surgeon. | 你不是外科医生 |
[10:33] | You’re not a father. | 你也不是个父亲 |
[10:34] | – You’re not even a man. – Eve. | -你连人都不算 -伊芙 |
[10:37] | You are a void. | 你就是一片虚空 |
[10:40] | A hole that consumes anyone unfortunate enough to meet you. | 一个黑洞 吞噬所有不幸遇见你的人 |
[10:44] | Like your son. Like my sister. | 比如你儿子 比如我姐姐 |
[10:46] | I’ve told you all I can. | 我能说的都已经说了 |
[10:54] | Malcolm, wait. | 马科姆 等等 |
[10:56] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[10:58] | You need to leave this alone. | 别管这事 |
[10:59] | I’m done. | 我不会再来了 |
[11:01] | When you’re ready to tell the truth, I’ll be back. | 等你准备好说出实情 我再回来 |
[11:04] | No, you’re not listening to me. Malcolm! | 你没有认真听 马科姆 |
[11:11] | How’d I do? | 我做得如何 |
[11:13] | You were… brilliant. | 你…很棒 |
[11:17] | For the first time in a long time, he looked… | 这么久以来 他第一次看起来… |
[11:19] | rattled. | 慌了神 |
[11:21] | That’s a good thing, right? | 那是好事 对吧 |
[11:22] | Malignant narcissists like my father thrive on supply. | 像我父亲这种恶性自恋者依靠供应为生 |
[11:26] | – Supply? – They need to feel relevant, | -供应 -他们需要感觉到相关性 |
[11:29] | needed, hated, loved, it doesn’t matter. | 被需要 被憎恨 被爱慕 都无所谓 |
[11:31] | They need to be… fed. | 他们需要被…喂养 |
[11:34] | We just cut him off. | 我们刚刚切断了供应 |
[11:36] | When he gets desperate enough, | 等他足够绝望的时候 |
[11:38] | He’ll give us what we want. | 他就会如我们所愿 |
[11:40] | I hope you’re right. | 希望你是对的 |
[11:42] | I don’t know if I can do that again. | 我不知道还能否再那样做 |
[11:54] | Did you know that when he arrived in the city, | 你知道吗 当哈维尔·苏亚雷斯 |
[11:57] | The New York Times called Javier Suarez | 来到纽约的时候 《纽约时报》称他为 |
[11:59] | “The Most Beautiful Man in New York”? | 《纽约最美丽的男人》 |
[12:04] | I disagreed. | 我不同意 |
[12:07] | What’s this? Did someone punch him? | 这是什么 有人打他了吗 |
[12:09] | Possibly, but dancers | 有可能 但是舞者 |
[12:11] | do sustain a lot of unusual injuries. | 会有很多非常规的伤痕 |
[12:14] | I once autopsied an exotic dancer who | 我尸检过一位脱衣舞女 |
[12:16] | caught a stiletto in her neck, and it crushed her trachea. | 她被高跟鞋插进了脖子 弄断了气管 |
[12:20] | Tell me about these injection marks. | 说说这些针口痕迹是怎么回事 |
[12:22] | Ah. Good eye. | 好眼力 |
[12:23] | So, Javier suffered from tendinopathy, | 哈维尔受困于肌腱病 |
[12:26] | also known as “Jumper’s knee.” | 又叫”跳跃膝” |
[12:28] | The tox screen showed cortisone in his system, | 药检结果发现了可的松 |
[12:30] | as well as our cause of death: | 以及他的死因 |
[12:33] | oleandrin. | 欧夹竹桃甙 |
[12:34] | Oleander flower. | 夹竹桃花 |
[12:36] | One of the most accessible homicidal poisons in the world. | 其中一种世界上最容易得到的凶杀毒药 |
[12:39] | Which means it’ll be untraceable. | 意味着很难追查 |
[12:40] | If someone had access to Javier’s cortisone, | 如果有人能接触到哈维尔的可的松 |
[12:42] | they could’ve laced his shot. | 就可以把毒药混在里面 |
[12:44] | Poisoners are a particular type of killer. | 投毒者是一种独特的杀手 |
[12:47] | They don’t derive any pleasure from their murders. | 他们不会从谋杀中得到任何快感 |
[12:49] | They don’t need to feel the blood on their hands | 他们不需要感受手上的鲜血 |
[12:51] | or watch the victim’s life drain from their eyes. | 或是看着被害人的生命在眼中消失 |
[12:54] | They keep their distance and kill for utility. | 他们保持距离 杀人更注重实用性 |
[12:56] | Like an assassination. | 就像暗杀 |
[12:58] | If it was the Cubans, they’d probably use | 如果凶手是古巴人 他们应该会用 |
[13:00] | a far more efficient poison. | 更高效的毒药 |
[13:02] | I know I would. | 我肯定会这样做 |
[13:03] | Okay. Then who are we looking for? | 好吧 那我们要找的是什么人 |
[13:07] | We’re likely looking for someone who killed for financial reward, | 凶手应该是为了经济回报 |
[13:10] | or to maintain a comfortable lifestyle. | 或保持舒适生活方式而杀人 |
[13:12] | A classic comfort-gain killer. | 典型的获取舒适型凶手 |
[13:14] | The killer will have a history of theft, larceny or fraud. | 凶手会有偷窃 盗窃或诈骗史 |
[13:18] | They can also wait years before killing again. | 他们可能会等待多年才再次行凶 |
[13:20] | We have to find them before the trail goes cold. | 我们要在线索断掉之前找到凶手 |
[13:22] | Who stood to gain from Javier’s death? | 谁会因哈维尔的死而获益 |
[13:24] | I looked into the dance company. | 我调查了舞团 |
[13:26] | Javier replaced Joseph Krieg, | 哈维尔代替了乔瑟夫·克里格 |
[13:28] | who was something called a “Danseur noble.” | 他原本是”首席舞者”[法语] |
[13:30] | Noble. That’s the lead male dancer. | 那就是首席男舞者的意思 |
[13:33] | My mother took me to the ballet a lot as a kid. | 小时候我妈经常带我去看芭蕾 |
[13:36] | So, Joseph Krieg | 乔瑟夫·克里格 |
[13:38] | loses his spot to Javier, | 被哈维尔抢走了位置 |
[13:40] | then poisons him to get back on stage. | 于是毒杀他 夺回舞台 |
[13:43] | I assume there aren’t a whole bunch | 应该没有很多 |
[13:44] | of danseur noble running around. | 首席舞者吧 |
[13:48] | All right. | 好吧 |
[13:50] | Let’s go get some culture. | 我们去熏陶一下艺术细胞 |
[14:02] | Okay, everybody, back to one. | 好了 大家回到初始位置 |
[14:06] | Bright, you and Powell, go find Mr. Krieg. | 布莱特 你和鲍威尔去找克里格先生 |
[14:09] | JT and I will talk to the company, | JT和我去跟舞团的人聊聊 |
[14:10] | see if anyone else wanted Javier out. | 看看是否还有人想赶走哈维尔 |
[14:17] | This is Bright. Leave a message. | 我是布莱特 请留言 |
[14:20] | Son, it’s… Dad. | 儿子 是…爸爸 |
[14:24] | Hey, look, | 听着 |
[14:26] | I know our last visit, uh… | 我知道上次探视 |
[14:30] | could have gone better, but, um, | 有点不愉快 但… |
[14:33] | please call. | 请你给我回电话 |
[14:34] | I read about the murder of that ballet dancer. | 我读到了那起芭蕾舞者谋杀案 |
[14:36] | Love to share some theories with you. | 想跟你分享一些想法 |
[14:39] | Please. | 求你了 |
[14:42] | It’s important. | 这很重要 |
[14:50] | Joseph Krieg? | 乔瑟夫·克里格 |
[14:52] | We just have a few questions. | 我们有几个问题要问你 |
[14:56] | What was it? | 什么事 |
[14:57] | Rotator cuff or labrum? | 肩袖损伤还是关节唇损伤 |
[15:00] | What it is, is the final “screw you” from my former partner. | 这是我前搭档送我的最后一份”大礼” |
[15:04] | Fiona Vara? | 菲奥娜·维拉吗 |
[15:05] | Lost her balance during a lift, | 她在托举的时候失去了平衡 |
[15:06] | wrapped her leg around my arm, and pop. | 把腿缠在我胳膊上 弄伤了我 |
[15:09] | Next thing I know, | 接下来 |
[15:10] | some fresh-off-the-boat commie has my job. | 一个新来的共党就抢走了我的工作 |
[15:14] | You get those bruises from hitting Javier? | 那些伤痕是跟哈维尔扭打造成的吗 |
[15:16] | We heard you two had words. | 听说你们有过争吵 |
[15:18] | We might have gotten into it. | 可能是动了一下手 |
[15:20] | Doesn’t make me a killer. | 并不代表我是凶手 |
[15:21] | Doesn’t make you innocent, either. | 也不代表你清白 |
[15:23] | Everyone loved Javier… maybe a little too much. | 所有人都很喜欢哈维尔… 也许有点过头了 |
[15:29] | You two were romantically involved? | 你们在恋爱吗 |
[15:32] | Romantically? | 恋爱 |
[15:34] | There’s nothing romantic about it. | 我们的关系没什么浪漫可言 |
[15:36] | Dancers live by a code. | 舞者遵循准则为生 |
[15:38] | Pirouettes, cigarettes, easy sex. | 单脚尖旋转 香烟 约炮 |
[15:42] | No regrets. | 无怨无悔 |
[15:45] | I guess that’s why you’re not mourning his death. | 也许这就是你不哀悼他的原因 |
[15:47] | If I wanted to kill the guy, | 如果我想杀他 |
[15:48] | I’d wait till my two months of rehab was up. | 我会等两个月戒毒期满再动手 |
[15:51] | If you find whoever killed him, tell them their timing sucks. | 如果你找到真凶 转告他们这时间选得太糟了 |
[15:54] | But if you want suspects, | 但如果你想要嫌犯 |
[15:55] | Javier slept with half the women in this company. | 哈维尔和舞团里一半女人都上过床 |
[15:57] | And believe me, those divas are unstable. | 相信我 那些骄纵的女人没一个稳定的 |
[16:02] | Uh… code aside, | 先不说道德准则 |
[16:04] | you both need to account | 你俩都需要交代 |
[16:05] | for your whereabouts on the day Javier was killed. | 哈维尔遇害那天你们的行踪 |
[16:09] | Or you could just look at my Insta. | 你也可以直接看我的社交软件 |
[16:12] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God! Oh, my God! | 天啊 天啊 天啊 |
[16:15] | Oh, my God! Oh, my God! | 天啊 天啊 |
[16:16] | – What’s wrong? What’s wrong? – My eyes! | -怎么了 怎么了 -我的眼睛 |
[16:17] | – What’s going on? – They’re on fire! | -怎么回事 -眼睛好痛. |
[16:20] | – No! Oh, my God! No! – Stay here. | -不 天啊 -待在这 |
[16:29] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[16:30] | It’s her eyes. | 她的眼睛 |
[16:33] | Capsaicin. | 是辣椒素 |
[16:34] | – As in pepper spray? – Yeah. | -就是胡椒喷雾吗 -对 |
[16:36] | Uh, Dani, get some milk. | 黛妮 找些牛奶 |
[16:37] | JT, see if you can find some dish soap. | JT 看能不能找到洗洁精 |
[16:40] | Shh. Suzie, listen. | 苏茜 听着 |
[16:42] | I need to get your contacts out now. | 我要立刻把你的隐形眼镜拿出来 |
[16:44] | If I don’t, you may lose your sight forever. | 否则你可能会永远失明 |
[16:46] | – Do you have an airbrush? – Yes. | -你有喷枪吗 -有 |
[16:49] | Uh, Gil, hold her eyes open. | 吉尔 扒开她的眼睛 |
[16:51] | I’m right here. I’m right here. | 我在这呢 我在这呢 |
[16:52] | Okay. One, two, three. | 好 一 二 三 |
[17:00] | Okay. | 好了 |
[17:06] | Okay, here. | 好了 给 |
[17:07] | Put this on your eyes. | 盖在眼睛上 |
[17:08] | First poisoning, now blinding. | 先是下毒 现在又致盲 |
[17:09] | What is happening? | 怎么回事 |
[17:10] | We’re locking this theater down. | 立刻封锁这间剧院 |
[17:12] | With any luck, the killer’s here. | 如果走运 凶手仍在这里 |
[17:18] | Tights lined with straight pins. | 藏了别针的紧身衣 |
[17:22] | Toe shoes stuffed with shards of glass. | 塞了玻璃碎的芭蕾舞鞋 |
[17:25] | Laxative-spiked oat milk. | 掺了泻药的燕麦奶 |
[17:29] | I’ve raided drug dealers’ houses | 我突袭过的一些毒贩家里 |
[17:30] | and turned up less incriminating evidence! | 都没有那么多罪证 |
[17:35] | Does anyone have anything to say? | 有谁有话要说吗 |
[17:39] | They’re all yours. | 交给你了 |
[17:41] | Everyone! | 各位 |
[17:43] | Your attention. | 请听我说 |
[17:45] | My name is Malcolm Bright. | 我叫马科姆·布莱特 |
[17:48] | I’m a profiler. | 我是名侧写师 |
[17:50] | I spend all of my time studying killers. | 我这辈子都在研究杀手 |
[17:54] | Now, most killers can’t hide who they are. | 大部分杀手隐藏不了自己的本性 |
[17:58] | If I push the right button… | 只要我用对方法 |
[18:00] | I can tell. | 我就能分辨出来 |
[18:02] | But not you. | 但对你们不行 |
[18:04] | You’re all trained to hide your pain, | 你们都受过训练 懂得隐藏自己的痛苦 |
[18:08] | your fear, everything. | 恐惧 一切 |
[18:11] | Lucky for me, | 但我很幸运 |
[18:13] | one of you recently handled | 你们有一人最近接触过 |
[18:16] | concentrated capsaicin, | 浓缩辣椒素 |
[18:18] | a highly toxic substance | 这是一种高毒性物质 |
[18:20] | that contaminates anyone who touches it. | 碰过的人都会被污染 |
[18:24] | And the pain… | 那种疼痛 |
[18:26] | should be kicking in about now. | 现在差不多该发作了 |
[18:29] | At first, it’s just a tingling sensation. | 一开始只是微微的刺痛感 |
[18:33] | Then it turns to a burn. | 然后发展成灼烧感 |
[18:36] | And soon, your entire body feels like | 很快 你就会感觉如同 |
[18:38] | it’s crawling with fire ants, | 被火蚁爬满全身 |
[18:42] | and it just gets worse from there. | 之后只会越来越严重 |
[18:45] | Gina? | 吉娜 |
[18:47] | It wasn’t my idea. | 不是我的主意 |
[18:48] | Killing Javier? | 杀死哈维尔吗 |
[18:49] | No, not Javier. I meant what happened to Suzie. | 我不是指哈维尔 是指苏茜的遭遇 |
[18:51] | I didn’t mean to. I-I meant to just… | 我不是有意的 我只是想… |
[18:58] | You did this for someone else. | 你是为另一个人这么做 |
[19:00] | Who? | 谁 |
[19:02] | – Did they ask you to hurt Javier? – No. | -那人叫你伤害哈维尔了吗 -没有 |
[19:03] | – I never would have done that. – But you know who could? | -我绝不会做出那种事 -但你知道谁做得出来 |
[19:06] | Same person that asked you to do this. | 就是这个人叫你这么做的 |
[19:09] | Where are they? | 这人在哪 |
[19:10] | – Who are they? – She won’t tell you. | -到底是谁 -她不会告诉你的 |
[19:13] | She can’t. | 她不能说 |
[19:15] | Her career will be over. | 否则她的职业生涯就完了 |
[19:19] | Well, who has that power? | 谁有这种权力 |
[19:22] | The director? | 总监 |
[19:24] | Someone on the board? | 董事会的人 |
[19:27] | That’s who you think has power? | 你认为他们有权力吗 |
[19:28] | Of course. The prima. | 当然了 首席舞者 |
[19:33] | Fiona. | 菲奥娜 |
[19:40] | Madam, I’m sorry to interrupt. | 夫人 抱歉打扰您 |
[19:42] | It’s him… again. | 又是他打来 |
[19:43] | He’s left multiple messages, and I don’t… | 他留了很多次言 我不… |
[19:46] | Fine. | 行吧 |
[19:48] | I should have expected this. | 我该预见到的 |
[19:55] | Oh, Mr. David, I do hope it was quick. | 大卫先生 希望他死得很快 没受折磨 |
[19:57] | A stroke maybe? | 也许是中风 |
[19:59] | Or a heart attack wouldn’t be the worst thing, either. | 心脏病发也算是仁慈的死法 |
[20:02] | Sorry to disappoint, my dear, but I’m still quite alive. | 抱歉让你失望了 亲爱的 我还活得好好的 |
[20:06] | Oh. Pity. | 真可惜 |
[20:06] | Well, I’m hanging up. | 我要挂电话了 |
[20:08] | Wait! Listen to me. You must… listen to me. | 等等 听我说 你一定要听我说 |
[20:10] | This is about our son. | 这事关我们儿子 |
[20:12] | Martin, stop being a helicopter parent. | 马丁 你别再纵容他了 |
[20:14] | He can solve his murders on his own. | 他的谋杀案他自己能解决 |
[20:15] | No, this is about that girlfriend of his. | 不 我是想说他那个女朋友 |
[20:19] | She’s a bad influence. | 她是个不良影响 |
[20:21] | She struck me, Jessica. | 她打了我 杰西卡 |
[20:22] | She struck… me! | 她居然打了我 |
[20:25] | Did she? | 真的吗 |
[20:28] | I like her even better now. | 我现在更喜欢她了 |
[20:30] | Are you… are you even paying attention to me? | 你…你到底有没有在认真听我说话 |
[20:35] | Truth be told, | 说实话 |
[20:36] | I am distracted by my photo on “Page Six.” | 我在看”第六版”上我的照片呢 |
[20:40] | I really thought those earrings were too much, | 我之前还觉得那对耳环太夸张了 |
[20:43] | but they just set that dress off perfectly. | 但它们真的很好地衬托了那条裙子 |
[20:46] | “Page Six”? What are you talking about? | “第六版” 你在说什么呢 |
[20:49] | Well, I’ll be hanging up now, but please do tell Mr. David | 我要挂电话啦 但请转告大卫先生 |
[20:51] | that I do not wish to be contacted again | 不要再打电话给我了 |
[20:53] | until it is time to pick up your remains. | 除非是通知我领取你的遗体 |
[20:56] | Ta-ta! | 拜拜 |
[22:08] | Fiona. | 菲奥娜 |
[22:11] | A word? | 借一步说话 |
[22:13] | Suzie’s lucky. | 苏茜很走运 |
[22:15] | Doctors say she’ll make a full recovery. | 医生说她会痊愈的 |
[22:18] | That is good news. | 这是好消息 |
[22:19] | Suzie has quite a future at the company. | 苏茜在团里前途光明 |
[22:23] | Then why did you have Gina try to blind her? | 那你为什么要指使吉娜弄瞎她 |
[22:27] | Gina’s an idiot. | 吉娜就是个蠢货 |
[22:29] | I wanted Suzie to stop sleeping around with the new boys. | 我想警告苏茜 让她别整天勾搭新来的男舞者 |
[22:32] | Gina was supposed to scare her, | 吉娜本来吓唬吓唬她就行了 |
[22:34] | not blind her. | 不用弄瞎她 |
[22:35] | So you admit it. | 所以你承认了 |
[22:37] | Perhaps we should do this with your lawyer present. | 也许我们该等你的律师到场了再继续谈话 |
[22:40] | Is… Suzie going to press charges? | 苏茜打算起诉我吗 |
[22:48] | Thought so. | 我就知道 |
[22:49] | Rules of the jungle, right? | 丛林法则 对吧 |
[22:52] | No one steps to the lioness. | 没人敢惹母狮子 |
[22:54] | And nothing happens at the company without my knowledge. | 以及舞蹈团里没有什么事是我不知道的 |
[22:57] | Like killing Javier? | 比如谋杀哈维尔 |
[23:00] | I would never hurt Javier. | 我是绝对不会伤害哈维尔的 |
[23:01] | After years of being manhandled by Joseph, | 被乔瑟夫粗鲁托举了这么多年后 |
[23:05] | I finally had a world-class partner. | 我终于遇到个世界级的舞伴了 |
[23:08] | And I would have done anything to keep him. | 只要能留住他 我愿意做任何事情 |
[23:12] | Keep him? | 留住他 |
[23:14] | He just got here. | 他才刚来 |
[23:15] | Javier wanted out of his contract. | 哈维尔想解约 |
[23:18] | He upset some very powerful people. | 他惹恼了一些非常有权势的人 |
[23:20] | They made his escape from Cuba possible. | 是他们帮他逃离古巴的 |
[23:23] | Any idea who arranged all that? | 知道是谁安排的吗 |
[23:30] | His name is all over this building. | 这栋大楼里到处可见他的名字 |
[23:35] | Nicholas Endicott. | 尼古拉斯·安迪考特 |
[23:37] | Jessica’s friend? | 杰西卡的朋友吗 |
[23:40] | The one and only. | 就是他 |
[23:45] | If you could please wait here for Mr. Endicott. | 麻烦你们在这里等一下安迪考特先生 |
[23:52] | Take away the aspirated blood and the body bag, | 清理走了血迹和尸袋后 |
[23:55] | and this place is really something. | 这地方看起来还真不错 |
[23:58] | Too much house for me. | 对我来说太大了 |
[23:59] | It’s like, “We get it.” | 他就是在炫耀”老子有钱” |
[24:02] | Detective Arroyo. | 埃偌佑警探 |
[24:04] | You should have called first. | 你该先打个电话再来的 |
[24:05] | Uh, Malcolm Bright, consultant. | 我是马科姆·布莱特 顾问 |
[24:07] | We’re here with some additional questions about Javier Suarez. | 关于哈维尔·苏亚雷斯我们还有一些问题想问 |
[24:10] | I’m not sure there’s anything more to say. | 我不确定还有什么可说的 |
[24:13] | You could have mentioned that you arranged | 你之前应该告诉我们是你安排 |
[24:15] | and bankrolled his defection. | 并资助他逃离的 |
[24:16] | I told you I was his patron. | 我说了我是他的赞助人 |
[24:18] | Don’t start being modest now. | 这会儿就别开始谦虚了 |
[24:19] | You helped him escape. | 是你帮助他逃跑的 |
[24:21] | Look, | 听着 |
[24:23] | I’m happy to make a statement | 我很乐意作供 |
[24:25] | at a more convenient time and with my lawyer present. | 但得找个方便点的时间 我的律师也得在场 |
[24:27] | But right now, I’ve got company. | 但现在 我约了人 |
[24:29] | – So if you don’t mind, I’d like… – Cole! | -所以你们不介意的话… -尼古拉 |
[24:30] | Did you say that you wanted that Martini dry or dirty? | 你的马提尼要加苦艾酒还是橄榄汁来着 |
[24:35] | – Malcolm. – Mother. | -马科姆 -妈妈 |
[24:37] | Oh, I see. | 我明白了 |
[24:38] | M-Malcolm, your son who works with the police. | 这就是马科姆 你那个在警局工作的儿子 |
[24:41] | Yes. Um, didn’t I tell you that he was working on this case? | 是的 我没告诉你他在查这个案子吗 |
[24:45] | No. | 没有 |
[24:47] | Jess, what are you doing here? | 杰西 你怎么会在这里 |
[24:49] | Jess and I had lunch. | 杰西和我一起吃了午餐 |
[24:51] | Which… went late. | 这顿饭…吃了比较久 |
[24:56] | So… | 话说 |
[24:57] | who died this time? | 这次又有谁死了 |
[24:58] | Well, apparently, I’m a suspect | 显然 我成了疑犯 |
[25:01] | because I helped Javier escape Cuba. | 因为我帮哈维尔逃离了古巴 |
[25:04] | And you went to all that trouble just to kill him? | 你费了这么多工夫就为了杀他吗 |
[25:07] | Apparently. | 显然是的 |
[25:08] | That’s not what we’re saying. | 我们不是这个意思 |
[25:10] | Javier was a world-class dancer. | 哈维尔是个世界级的舞者 |
[25:12] | He was trapped in an authoritarian regime. | 他被困在了独裁政权里 |
[25:15] | After he’d been through so much trauma, | 在经历了那么多苦难之后 |
[25:17] | all he wanted was freedom. | 他唯一想拥有的就是自由 |
[25:18] | What was Javier’s trauma? | 哈维尔经历了什么苦难 |
[25:20] | Javier was recruited when he was nine by Ballet Cultural de Cuba. | 哈维尔9岁时就被古巴文化芭蕾舞团选进去了 |
[25:24] | That’s young. | 这么小 |
[25:25] | Then, around ’09, | 然后到了2009年左右 |
[25:28] | was accused of embezzling funds by his own dancers. | 被他手下的舞者指控挪用公款 |
[25:32] | Before he was arrested, | 在他被逮捕前 |
[25:35] | he’d murdered six of them. | 他杀了六个舞者 |
[25:37] | The Ballet was ruined, | 芭蕾舞团被毁了 |
[25:38] | and Javier’s promising career was over before it began. | 哈维尔的光明前途还没开始就已经结束了 |
[25:41] | Until you helped him escape. | 直到你帮他逃离了那里 |
[25:44] | I don’t believe our pasts should define us. | 我觉得过往并不能定义我们 |
[25:49] | Do you know how the six dancers were killed? | 你知道那六位舞者是怎么死的吗 |
[25:52] | Poison. That’s how Castillo killed his dancers back in Cuba. | 下毒 卡斯蒂洛就是用这种方式杀死他的舞者 |
[25:55] | Via my contacts in Hudson County, | 我在哈德逊镇的朋友告诉我的 |
[25:56] | aka Havana on the Hudson. | 也就是哈德逊河畔的小哈瓦那 |
[26:00] | Wait. | 等等 |
[26:01] | JT JT. | |
[26:02] | Juan Tarmel. | 胡安·塔梅尔 |
[26:03] | No, but thanks for playing. | 不是 不过多谢你尝试了 |
[26:06] | A few local journalists | 几个当地的媒体人 |
[26:07] | filled us in on what happened at the Ballet Cultural. | 告诉了我们文化芭蕾舞团发生的事情 |
[26:10] | It was a big deal at the time. | 当年轰动一时 |
[26:13] | What’s on your mind, boss? | 你怎么想 老大 |
[26:17] | Poison. | 下毒 |
[26:20] | So, we think Castillo’s our guy? | 所以你们认为卡斯蒂洛是凶手吗 |
[26:22] | Yeah, but the Cuban Dirección de Inteligencia said | 嗯 但是古巴情报局说 |
[26:26] | he died trying to escape the country. | 他死在了逃离古巴的路上 |
[26:28] | What happened to Javier afterward? | 哈维尔后来怎么样了 |
[26:30] | After those six dancers died, | 六位舞者死后 |
[26:31] | he became the principal overnight. | 他一夜之间成为主角 |
[26:34] | Other ballet companies were suspicious. | 其他芭蕾舞团都表示怀疑 |
[26:36] | Maybe Javier’s death was revenge for what happened back in Cuba. | 也许哈维尔的死是为发生在古巴的事复仇 |
[26:40] | Javier wanted out of New York. | 哈维尔想要离开纽约 |
[26:41] | Something spooked him. | 有什么事吓到他了 |
[26:42] | Or someone. | 或是什么人 |
[26:44] | Good thing we know who to ask. | 好消息是我们知道该问谁 |
[26:46] | Nothing happens without her knowing. | 没什么事是她不知道的 |
[26:50] | The lioness. | 母狮子 |
[27:13] | Well, this hasn’t gone how I planned it. | 我的计划都被打乱了 |
[27:15] | Not your fault. | 不是你的错 |
[27:17] | It’s mine. | 是我的 |
[27:20] | You-you wouldn’t believe me if I told you. | 我告诉你你也不会相信的 |
[27:24] | Kids. | 孩子啊 |
[27:28] | Oh, I have to apologize | 我得向你道歉 |
[27:30] | for not showing you the care you deserve. | 没给你应得的关照 |
[27:37] | Now… | 那么 |
[27:40] | Any last words? | 有什么遗言吗 |
[27:43] | Quickly, please. | 请快说 |
[27:49] | Perhaps a new approach is in order. | 也许要采取新手段了 |
[28:32] | See? | 看到了吗 |
[28:34] | You don’t step to the lioness. | 不能惹母狮子 |
[28:36] | Okay, let’s take a break. | 好了 休息一下 |
[28:37] | Back in ten. | 十分钟后继续 |
[28:41] | How’s the new danseur noble? | 新的首席男舞者怎么样 |
[28:43] | Amateur hour. | 业余至极 |
[28:44] | Javier would be horrified. | 哈维尔要是看到肯定吓死了 |
[28:46] | We heard about what happened at his company in Cuba. | 我们听说了他在古巴的舞团发生了什么 |
[28:49] | Seems he had a checkered past of sorts. | 看来他过去颇多波折 |
[28:51] | Rumors. | 流言蜚语 |
[28:53] | They can hurt a dancer more than a broken bone. | 比伤筋动骨更能伤害舞者 |
[28:55] | And yet you were willing to take a chance on Javier | 然而你还是在别人把他拒之门外的时候 |
[28:57] | when nobody else would. | 愿意给他机会 |
[28:59] | People think being in charge is some sort of prize. | 人们以为大权在握是某种奖赏 |
[29:02] | A gift. | 礼物 |
[29:03] | It’s a burden. | 其实是负担 |
[29:04] | For years, Javier worked himself to the bone | 多年来 哈维尔非常努力 |
[29:07] | and made that company his burden. | 把那个舞团变成了他的负担 |
[29:09] | That’s not something a backstabbing killer would do. | 背后捅刀的凶手可做不到这些 |
[29:12] | He had too much heart. | 他太过善良 |
[29:15] | You had feelings for him? | 你对他动过情吗 |
[29:18] | I did. | 没错 |
[29:20] | So when he said he was leaving… | 所以当他说他要离开的时候… |
[29:23] | It was a surprise. | 我很惊讶 |
[29:24] | He was always so focused on the future before. | 他以前总是专注于未来 |
[29:29] | “Before.” | “以前” |
[29:31] | So there was a change. | 所以他变了 |
[29:32] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[29:33] | His, uh, performance was off. | 他的…表现下降了 |
[29:37] | – But I thought… – Not his technique. | -但我以为… -我不是指他的舞技 |
[29:39] | He was freaking transcendent. | 他简直登峰造极了 |
[29:42] | I mean his… | 我是说他… |
[29:44] | performance. | 在床上的表现 |
[29:45] | He couldn’t get on pointe, if you get my meaning. | 他做不到”点子”上 你懂我意思吧 |
[29:48] | When exactly did things start to change between you two, | 你们之间是何时开始发生变化的 |
[29:52] | sexually speaking? | 在性方面 |
[29:53] | About two weeks ago. | 大约两周前 |
[29:55] | When we moved to the theater to start tech. | 那时我们搬进剧院开始排练 |
[29:59] | I thought it was stage fright. | 我以为他是怯场 |
[30:04] | So if I’ve shared enough embarrassing details about my sex life, | 我已经分享够多关于自己性生活的尴尬细节了 |
[30:08] | can I go? | 我能走了吗 |
[30:14] | Hey, Fiona. | 菲奥娜 |
[30:17] | Be good. | 规矩点[好] |
[30:19] | It’s hard to be good | 我很难只做得好 |
[30:21] | when you’re so much better than everyone else. | 毕竟我已经比所有人优秀太多了 |
[30:36] | Javier was the highest profile defector since Rudolf Nureyev. | 哈维尔是自鲁道夫·纽瑞耶夫之后最有名的叛逃者了 |
[30:41] | How do you know so much about ballet? | 你怎么这么了解芭蕾 |
[30:44] | He was the toast of New York. | 他本是纽约的宠儿 |
[30:47] | Then something scared him enough | 然后什么事吓到了他 |
[30:49] | that he wanted to leave the city. | 让他不惜离开这座城市 |
[30:51] | Maybe he was homesick. | 也许他是想家了 |
[30:53] | Sounds like he made the company back in Cuba his whole life. | 听起来古巴那个舞团几乎是他的生命 |
[30:56] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[30:57] | Javier did have family, | 哈维尔确实有家人 |
[31:00] | the Ballet Cultural. | 就是文化芭蕾舞团 |
[31:03] | He grew up there. | 他在那里长大 |
[31:06] | Then this horrific thing happens. | 然后发生了可怕的事情 |
[31:08] | Castillo poisoned six of his own. | 卡斯蒂洛毒死了六个自己人 |
[31:12] | Imagine being a kid and having someone you knew and respected | 想象一下小时候亲眼看到一个你熟知且尊敬的人 |
[31:15] | murder people you cared about. | 杀害你在乎的人 |
[31:19] | That kind of trauma stays with you. | 那种创伤会一直留在你心里 |
[31:27] | What if that trauma was triggered by someone in New York? | 会不会是纽约某个人唤醒了他的创伤 |
[31:31] | Who? ívan Castillo? | 谁 伊凡·卡斯蒂洛吗 |
[31:33] | The Cuban government said… | 古巴政府… |
[31:34] | As little as possible. | 三缄其口 |
[31:36] | – You think Castillo is alive? – What if he is? | 你觉得卡斯蒂洛还活着 -万一呢 |
[31:38] | And he runs into Javier Suarez, all grown up. | 他遇到了羽翼丰满的哈维尔·苏亚雷斯 |
[31:42] | And now Castillo has to face his worst fear, | 那卡斯蒂洛就不得不面对他最深的恐惧 |
[31:46] | discovery. | 被发现 |
[31:47] | That’s a hell of a motive for a comfort killer. | 这对舒适型杀手来说绝对是强烈动机 |
[31:49] | But if Castillo is alive and here in New York, | 但如果卡斯蒂洛活着 而且就在纽约 |
[31:52] | Javier could’ve seen him anywhere. | 哈维尔可能是在任何地方看见了他 |
[31:53] | Only Javier spent every waking moment | 但哈维尔将清醒的每一刻 |
[31:55] | making this company his new home. | 都用来融入到这家舞团了 |
[31:59] | It’s what he did his whole life. | 他终其一生都是如此 |
[32:01] | Same with ívan Castillo. | 伊凡·卡斯蒂洛也是一样 |
[32:03] | If he fled, | 如果他逃走了 |
[32:05] | he would want to be close to his passion, | 他也会想靠近他所热爱的事业 |
[32:07] | the stage. | 舞台 |
[32:08] | Fiona said Javier changed when they moved to the theater. | 菲奥娜说哈维尔开始到剧院排练之后就变了 |
[32:11] | Because Castillo is here. | 因为卡斯蒂洛在这里 |
[32:22] | Dani? | 黛妮 |
[32:23] | Yeah, boss. What’s up? | 在 老大 怎么了 |
[32:25] | We think Castillo is here. | 我们认为卡斯蒂洛在这里 |
[32:26] | – As in here, here? – Yes. | -在剧院里 -是的 |
[32:28] | Castillo, the dead guy from Cuba. | 卡斯蒂洛 古巴那个死了的人 |
[32:30] | – Maybe not so dead. – Makes sense. | -他可能没死 -说得通 |
[32:32] | Why would the Cuban D.I. want to admit he’s alive? | 古巴情报局怎么会承认他还活着呢 |
[32:34] | It means he escaped justice. | 那不就意味着他逃脱了法律的制裁 |
[32:36] | We need to get everybody out who’s not a Cuban male over 50 | 除了五十岁以上的古巴男性 其余人全部撤离 |
[32:38] | and do it without causing a scene. | 动静不要太大 |
[32:40] | You first. Let’s go. | 你们先走 我们走 |
[32:41] | Let’s go. You, too. | 都离开 你也是 |
[32:45] | We’re moving people out. | 我们在将人撤出去 |
[32:53] | – Bright? – Gil, are those floor mics on? | -布莱特 -吉尔 地板上的麦开着吗 |
[33:03] | Let’s go, go, go. Move. | 我们走 走 走 快走 |
[33:05] | – Orderly fashion, please. – Come on, everybody. | -有序撤离 谢谢 -大家快点 |
[33:06] | – Move, move, move. Let’s go. – Yep. Right through here. | -走走走 快走 -对 从这里走 |
[33:07] | It’s an emergency. Let’s go. | 紧急事件 快走 |
[33:09] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[33:13] | Gotcha. | 找到你了 |
[33:15] | Not ívan. Keep it moving. | 不是伊凡 继续走 |
[33:22] | ívan Castillo, NYPD! You’re under arrest! | 伊凡·卡斯蒂洛 纽约警察 你被捕了 |
[33:38] | Stop! Police! | 站住 警察 |
[33:48] | Gina. Where’s the prima? | 吉娜 首席女舞者呢 |
[33:50] | I don’t know. I think she left? | 我不知道 好像走了吧 |
[33:51] | Where did she go? | 她去哪儿了 |
[33:57] | Stay back! | 别过来 |
[33:59] | I will kill her | 否则我会杀了她 |
[34:00] | like Javier. | 就像哈维尔一样 |
[34:03] | You’ve already proven what you’ll do. | 你已经证明了你能够杀人 |
[34:05] | But it’s over. | 但这一切都结束了 |
[34:07] | If you run, | 你如果逃走 |
[34:09] | it won’t just be the NYPD chasing you. | 追捕你的可就不仅仅是纽约警局了 |
[34:13] | We spoke to Cuban D.I. this morning. | 我们今天上午跟古巴情报局联系过了 |
[34:17] | What do you think they’ll do with you? | 你觉得他们会怎么对你 |
[34:18] | They’re not exactly big on fair trials. | 他们可不怎么喜欢公正审判 |
[34:21] | If you walk outside, | 你要是走出去 |
[34:23] | you’re all theirs. | 就落入他们手中了 |
[34:25] | You’re lying. | 你撒谎 |
[34:28] | Look into the street. | 看看街上 |
[34:31] | You’re gonna see a delivery truck | 你会看到一辆送货卡车 |
[34:32] | blocking traffic. | 堵塞了交通 |
[34:35] | That’s them. | 就是他们做的 |
[34:37] | Is there really a delivery truck out there? | 外面真有一辆货运卡车吗 |
[34:40] | It’s New York. | 这里可是纽约 |
[34:41] | There’s always a delivery truck. | 街上永远都有货运卡车 |
[34:49] | Détourné! | 双脚旋转 |
[34:54] | Clear. | 安全 |
[34:56] | It’s fine. | 没事了 |
[34:56] | He’s down. You good? | 他中枪了 你没事吧 |
[34:59] | The bus is on its way. | 救护车在来的路上了 |
[35:00] | Traffic was blocked by a delivery truck. | 有一辆送货卡车堵塞了交通 |
[35:02] | See? | 听到了吗 |
[35:08] | Am I imagining things, or did you just speak… | 是我出现了幻听 还是你刚刚说了… |
[35:11] | Ballet? | 芭蕾术语 |
[35:12] | If you must know, | 你要是一定想知道 |
[35:14] | my mother made me take ballet class. | 我妈逼我学过芭蕾 |
[35:17] | For five years. | 学了五年 |
[35:21] | I showed great promise. | 我很有潜力 |
[35:24] | Well, bravo. | 真棒 |
[35:35] | You were right. Cut off his supply… | 你说得对 切断他的供应 |
[35:37] | He’ll tell us what we want to know. | 他就会如我们所愿 |
[35:39] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[35:43] | I know. I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[35:45] | I won’t go over the red line. | 我不会越过红线的 |
[35:53] | Oh, thank God you’re here. | 谢天谢地 你们来了 |
[35:55] | Are you ready to tell us the truth? | 你准备好告诉我们真相了吗 |
[35:56] | Yes. Yes, I’ve… | 是 是 我… |
[35:58] | I’ve been trying to, um, order my thoughts, | 我一直在 清理思绪 |
[36:00] | memories so it makes sense. | 和记忆 厘清整件事 |
[36:02] | You’ve had long enough. | 你想得够久了 |
[36:04] | Say what you’re gonna say about Sophie. | 有什么关于索菲的就说吧 |
[36:06] | I doubt you can do any more damage than you’ve already done. | 我想你也不可能伤害我更深了 |
[36:08] | Oh, I have to warn you, Eve. | 我得警告你 伊芙 |
[36:10] | I can always do more damage. | 我永远能造成更深的伤害 |
[36:12] | Stop. | 住嘴 |
[36:13] | You can’t hurt me. | 你伤害不到我 |
[36:15] | What happened to Sophie? | 索菲最后怎么了 |
[36:22] | All right. He’s told you about our, uh, boys’ weekend away. | 他跟你说了我们共度的父子周末 |
[36:26] | I-I’d hoped for some bonding time, but… | 我本想多点时间和他加深感情 但是… |
[36:27] | Did you bring Sophie to the cabin? | 你带索菲去小木屋了吗 |
[36:30] | Yes. | 是的 |
[36:32] | But, as you know, | 但你知道 |
[36:36] | the weekend hadn’t gone as planned. | 那个周末事情没有按计划进行 |
[36:38] | Watkins attacked me, | 沃特金斯袭击了我 |
[36:40] | Malcolm… stabbed him, | 马科姆…刺伤了他 |
[36:43] | – and I still had Sophie to take care of. – You mean murder. | -我还要照顾好索菲 -你是指杀了她 |
[36:46] | I mean I had my hands full. | 我是指我当时忙得不可开交 |
[36:51] | Eventually… Malcolm fell asleep. | 最终 马科姆睡着了 |
[36:56] | And… I managed carve out some time | 我也终于挤出一些时间 |
[37:04] | for the two of us. | 给我和你姐姐 |
[37:07] | Keep going. | 继续说 |
[37:10] | She was in the cellar, tied up. | 她在地下室里 被绑起来了 |
[37:15] | Still, you know, I enjoy a little chitchat. | 但我喜欢先聊几句的 |
[37:18] | Now, any last words? | 有什么遗言吗 |
[37:22] | Tell him he’s not going to get away with this. | 告诉他 他休想逃脱 |
[37:24] | I’ve heard a lot of last words. | 我听过很多遗言 |
[37:26] | Uh, people beg for their lives, tell me about their families, | 有些人求我饶命 告诉我他们家人的事 |
[37:30] | uh, confess their sins. | 忏悔自己的罪过 |
[37:31] | One even actually asked me to take care of a Siamese cat. | 有个人甚至叫我照顾好他的暹罗猫 |
[37:34] | But, uh, this is new. | 但这倒是头一回听见 |
[37:36] | Really? You think I don’t know who sent you? | 真的吗 你以为我不知道是谁派你来的 |
[37:38] | I know why I’m here. | 我知道我为什么在这里 |
[37:41] | I don’t think you do. | 我想你不知道 |
[37:44] | You were hired to kill me. | 你受雇来杀我 |
[37:48] | Then who the hell are you? | 那你到底是谁 |
[37:50] | I’m… | 我… |
[37:52] | Well, I’m… The Surgeon. | 我是”外科医生” |
[37:58] | – The serial killer? – I didn’t come up with the name. | -那个连环杀手吗 -这绰号不是我想的 |
[38:00] | It’s actually kind of embarrassing. | 其实我有点尴尬 |
[38:02] | I mean, it’s not the worst moniker. | 不过这名字也不算太糟啦 |
[38:05] | If you’re The Surgeon, that means you’re smart. | 如果你是”外科医生” 那你一定很聪明 |
[38:09] | I could be of value to you… alive. | 我活着对你很有价值 |
[38:13] | Well, of course alive. | 活着当然了 |
[38:14] | Now, back to the business at hand. | 继续处理手头的事 |
[38:16] | Let me tell you a story about money, | 我告诉你一个关于金钱 |
[38:18] | influence, power. | 势力和权力的故事 |
[38:20] | That sound interesting to you? | 你感兴趣吗 |
[38:22] | Give me one hour. That’s it. | 给我一小时 就够了 |
[38:27] | So, let me see. | 我想想啊 |
[38:29] | to save your life, you’re gonna cut a deal with me, | 你为了救自己 不惜和我谈条件 |
[38:32] | a serial killer? | 我可是连环杀手 |
[38:35] | I’m not exactly a good man. | 我算不上是好人 |
[38:37] | You don’t get it. | 你不明白 |
[38:39] | I know worse. | 我认识更糟的人 |
[38:45] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[38:53] | One hour. | 一小时 |
[38:55] | Tell me everything. | 把所有事都告诉我 |
[39:00] | It was quite a story. | 那故事精彩极了 |
[39:02] | A story? What does that even mean? | 故事 那到底是什么意思 |
[39:04] | I just want to find her body. | 我只想找到她的尸体 |
[39:06] | Tell us what you did with Sophie. | 告诉我们你把索菲怎么了 |
[39:10] | I thought it was obvious. She… | 我还以为很明显了 她… |
[39:13] | she convinced me to let her go. | 她说服我放她走了 |
[39:16] | Oh, your sister was very persuasive. | 你姐姐很有说服力 |
[39:20] | What are you going to do? | 你要怎么做 |
[39:30] | I’m saving your life. | 我要留你一命 |
[39:43] | You’re lying. | 你在撒谎 |
[39:46] | If Sophie was alive, I would know. | 如果索菲还活着 我会知道 |
[39:48] | She’s my sister. | 她是我姐姐 |
[39:49] | She would’ve found me, and… | 她会找我的 |
[39:53] | Well, I… I gave you plenty of warning. | 我给过你警告了 |
[39:58] | It’s not my fault she never reached out to you, | 她从来没去找过你 这不是我的错 |
[40:01] | that you’ve been chasing someone who doesn’t want to be found. | 你一直在追寻一个不想被你找到的人 |
[40:07] | It’s cruel. | 这很残忍 |
[40:10] | I know. | 我知道 |
[40:12] | But then, the truth often is. | 但真相常常很残忍 |
[40:13] | Look, I just really hope | 听着 我很希望 |
[40:15] | that this hasn’t put a damper on things between you two. | 这不会成为你们之间的阻碍 |
[40:18] | I know meeting the parents is always complicated, | 我知道见家长这事从来不容易 |
[40:21] | and trust me, I’m the nice one. | 相信我 我是我家容易相处那位 |
[40:25] | I can’t. I just can’t. | 我不行 我做不到 |
[40:36] | Why? | 为什么 |
[40:39] | If that’s the truth, why deny Sophie’s existence? | 如果这就是真相 为什么否认索菲的存在 |
[40:43] | Why the gaslighting, the chloroform? | 为什么要故弄玄虚 对我用氯仿 |
[40:45] | Trust me, Malcolm, I’m being a good father here. | 相信我 马科姆 我是想当个好父亲 |
[40:48] | I’m protecting you by stopping you. | 我阻止你 是为了保护你 |
[40:52] | Now, you go and do the same thing for Eve. | 现在 你去为伊芙做同样的事 |
[40:53] | If you love her, stop her. | 如果你爱她 就阻止她 |
[41:04] | Please, I have resources. I can help. | 拜托了 我有资源 我能帮忙 |
[41:06] | I have resources, too. I need to do this alone. | 我也有资源 我需要自己完成这件事 |
[41:08] | We can find her together. You need my help. | 我们可以一起找 你需要我的帮助 |
[41:11] | I was so naive. | 我太天真了 |
[41:12] | I actually thought The Surgeon couldn’t hurt me. | 我真以为外科医生无法伤害我 |
[41:14] | This is what he does. He drives a wedge… | 他就是这样 他会挑拨… |
[41:15] | Is that what you really think? | 你真那样认为吗 |
[41:17] | Or do you believe him? | 还是你相信他 |
[41:20] | Is my sister still alive? | 我姐姐还活着吗 |
[41:22] | You’ve been studying him your whole life. | 你这辈子都在研究他 |
[41:25] | You know when he’s telling the truth, don’t you? | 你能判断他是否在说真话 对吧 |
[41:29] | Was that the truth? | 那是真相吗 |
[41:36] | Yeah, I-I think so. | 嗯 我觉得是 |
[41:40] | That’s why I have to go. | 所以我必须走 |
[41:43] | This isn’t your search anymore. | 这不是你的追寻了 |
[41:47] | It’s mine. | 是我的 |
[41:54] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[41:55] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[42:28] | That is a fascinating story, Sophie. | 真是个好故事 索菲 |
[42:31] | Oh, you are in quite a bit of trouble, aren’t you? | 你陷入了麻烦 是吧 |
[42:35] | I have proof of everything. | 我有证明一切的证据 |
[42:37] | Documents, files. | 各种文件 |
[42:40] | You know, your lifestyle comes with certain risks. | 你的生活方式难免有一定风险 |
[42:42] | Information like this might come in handy one day. | 这种信息说不定有一天用得上 |
[42:48] | My son’s up. | 我儿子醒了 |
[42:52] | I can’t let him see you like this. | 我不能让他看见你这样子 |
[42:54] | Imagine what damage that might do to a young child’s psyche. | 想想一下这会对小孩的内心造成多大的伤害 |
[43:00] | No, no, no. You have to believe me. | 不不不 你必须相信我 |
[43:05] | Nicholas Endicott is a monster. | 尼古拉斯·安迪考特是个怪物 |
[43:12] | Jessica. | 杰西卡 |
[43:18] | Shall we? | 来吧 |