时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Malcolm, listen to me. | 马科姆 听我说 |
[00:05] | You’re my son. | 你是我儿子 |
[00:06] | I will always love you. | 我永远爱你 |
[00:08] | Because we’re the same. | 因为我们是一样的 |
[00:10] | We’re the same. We’re the same. | 我们是一样的 |
[00:13] | You know you’re wrong. I’m nothing like you. | 你知道你说得不对 我不像你 |
[00:16] | We are not the same. | 我们才不一样 |
[00:22] | Sorry. Please, no. | 抱歉 别生气 |
[00:25] | You obviously have been working on that for a while. | 你显然已经酝酿一阵了 |
[00:27] | I was just gonna make a joke about our matching jumpsuits, | 我本想拿一样的连体衣开个玩笑 |
[00:29] | – and, uh… – I’m not a killer… like you. | -然后… -我不是杀人犯 不像你 |
[00:33] | Like me? No. No. | 像我 不不 |
[00:36] | No, I got away with way more murders than you did. | 不 我逃脱的杀人罪名远比你多 |
[00:38] | Leaving all that DNA on the body? | 在尸体上留下DNA |
[00:41] | Very sloppy, son. | 非常大意 儿子 |
[00:42] | You’ve got to clean up after yourself. | 你得学会收拾好现场 |
[00:44] | First rule of killing. | 杀人的第一条规则 |
[00:46] | And kindergarten. | 也适用于幼儿园 |
[00:47] | – I was framed! – Sure. | -我被陷害了 -当然 |
[00:50] | But still. | 但不论如何 |
[00:53] | A part of you must be happy | 你肯定还是有几分高兴 |
[00:55] | Eve’s killer is dead. | 杀伊芙的人死了 |
[00:58] | It’s okay if you did it. I won’t tell. | 如果是也没关系 我不会说的 |
[01:01] | It wasn’t me. | 不是我 |
[01:03] | Say it louder and angrier, and I will definitely believe you. | 大声点 再愤怒点 我就绝对会相信你 |
[01:06] | I’m not a killer! | 我不是杀人犯 |
[01:08] | Whoa, man, sit your ass down! | 给我坐下 |
[01:11] | – Wait, wait. What? Who are you? – Nobody to you. | -等等 什么 你是谁 -跟你无关 |
[01:14] | So why are you yelling at me | 所以你干吗那么冲我吼 |
[01:15] | like I’m Maury Povich or something? | 好像我是八卦娱乐节目主持人 |
[01:18] | Sorry. Sorry, I was having a nightmare. | 抱歉 我做恶梦了 |
[01:22] | We’re in jail, pal. | 我们在监狱 伙计 |
[01:23] | – This is the nightmare. – Malcolm Bright. | -这就是噩梦 -马科姆·布莱特 |
[01:26] | You made bail. | 你被保释了 |
[01:28] | It’s about time. No more crazies, thank you. | 可算啊 别再把疯子关进来了 谢谢 |
[01:31] | Hey, guys, what the hell’s going on? | 到底怎么回事 |
[01:34] | You’re being released. | 你被释放了 |
[01:35] | Under your mother’s recognizance. | 你妈妈担保了你 |
[01:37] | No leaving the manor without a court order. | 没有法庭命令不得离开别墅 |
[01:40] | An ankle monitor? Come on. | 戴脚踝监控器 拜托 |
[01:41] | They can’t put me on house arrest. | 他们不能软禁我 |
[01:42] | I need to work this case, clear my name. | 我得去查案 洗清我的罪名 |
[01:44] | Hey, sorry, man, we’re not even supposed to be talking. | 抱歉 伙计 我们按说都不该说话的 |
[01:46] | I didn’t murder Eddie. | 我没杀埃迪 |
[01:49] | Edrisa found DNA on the vic. | 艾德里莎在被害人身上发现了DNA |
[01:52] | Your DNA. How can you explain that? | 你的DNA 你要怎么解释 |
[01:54] | I can’t. Not yet. | 我解释不了 现在还不能 |
[01:55] | But Nicholas Endicott is behind this. | 但这是尼古拉斯·安迪考特干的 |
[01:58] | – Killing Eve, framing me… – We know, Bright. | -杀伊芙 陷害我 -我们知道 布莱特 |
[02:01] | But that’s exactly why you look good for this. | 但正因此你才更像凶手 |
[02:04] | You’re so emotional. | 你那么情绪激动 |
[02:05] | How can I not be?! | 我怎么能不激动 |
[02:09] | Okay, okay, I hear that note. | 好吧 你们说得对 |
[02:12] | Stop talking to the police, Malcolm. | 别再跟警方说话了 马科姆 |
[02:15] | They are not your friends. My attorneys are. | 他们不是你的朋友 我的律师才是 |
[02:19] | Good thing I hire them by the dozen. Let’s go. | 幸好我雇了一堆 走吧 |
[02:23] | You’re grounded. | 你被禁足了 |
[02:47] | Yoo-hoo. | 呦吼 |
[02:48] | Anybody home? | 有人在家吗 |
[02:58] | Hello? | 喂 |
[03:00] | – Good morning, Martin. – Nicholas. | -早上好 马丁 -尼古拉斯 |
[03:06] | I-I was, um… I was hoping that we’d get a chance to speak. | 我…正希望我们能有机会谈谈呢 |
[03:10] | You know, your, uh… your man Eddie there, uh, | 你的那位埃迪 |
[03:15] | acted a little prematurely. | 下手有点心急了 |
[03:19] | Funny. My only issue with him | 有趣 我对他唯一的不满 |
[03:21] | was his follow-through. | 是后续不完善 |
[03:24] | Your secrets are still safe and secure. Okay? | 你的秘密仍然很安全 好吗 |
[03:27] | I mean, sure, I, uh… | 是啊 |
[03:29] | I shared a few tidbits with my family, | 我的确跟我的家人说了一些 |
[03:32] | but nothing that could stand up in court. | 但绝不会在法庭上对你不利 |
[03:35] | Are you begging for your life, Martin? | 你在祈求我饶你一命吗 马丁 |
[03:38] | How far The Surgeon has fallen. | “外科医生”竟如此堕落 |
[03:40] | You know, I can still hurt you, Nicholas. | 我还能伤害你的 尼古拉斯 |
[03:44] | One word from me, and people will know | 只要我开口 人们就会知道 |
[03:47] | exactly what you are. | 你是怎样的人 |
[03:50] | Good point. | 有道理 |
[03:51] | We should reassess your phone privileges. | 我们该重新考虑你的电话特权 |
[03:53] | All your privileges, actually. | 其实是你所有的特权 |
[03:56] | The punishment must fit the crime. | 罚当对罪 |
[03:58] | What crime? I to– I told you, I didn’t do anything. | 什么罪 我说了 我什么都没做 |
[04:03] | I heard you were caught trying to escape. | 我听说你被逮到企图逃跑 |
[04:10] | No, no, no, no, I wa– I wasn’t trying… | 不不 我没想… |
[04:14] | – Stay down! – You got it wrong. | -趴着 -你们搞错了 |
[04:15] | You don’t understand. | 你们不懂 |
[04:16] | Ah! No. | 不 |
[04:19] | You’ve got it wrong. I have to talk to Malcolm Bright! | 你们搞错了 我得跟马科姆·布莱特说话 |
[04:21] | I need my son! | 我需要我儿子 |
[04:28] | Well, thank you for calling, Alan, | 谢谢你来电 阿伦 |
[04:30] | but we are all lawyered up. | 但我们请够律师了 |
[04:32] | Yes. | 是的 |
[04:35] | Yes. | 是的 |
[04:37] | Well, I want him to have a good defense, too, | 我也希望他有好辩护团队 |
[04:39] | but my son is not Claus von Bulow. | 但我儿子不是杀妻的克劳斯·冯·布罗 |
[04:41] | He is actually innocent. | 他是无辜的 |
[04:45] | – What are you doing? – Escaping. | -你干什么呢 -逃跑 |
[04:49] | Sorry, Mother, | 抱歉 妈妈 |
[04:49] | I need to work on this case, | 我得去查案 |
[04:50] | and I can’t do that from a living room. | 在客厅里我查不了 |
[04:52] | Malcolm Whitly, there will be no escaping from this home. | 马科姆·惠特利 你别想逃离这个家 |
[04:55] | Don’t worry. At Glynco, | 别担心 我在格林柯 |
[04:57] | I studied fugitive trade craft with the Marshals Service. | 跟法警学过逃犯技巧 |
[05:00] | I should have everything here to disable the alarm sensor. | 这些东西应该足以拆除警报感应器 |
[05:04] | I just need a knife to get inside. | 我只需要一把刀切开它 |
[05:10] | Mrs. Whitly? | 惠特利太太 |
[05:11] | A messenger just dropped this off. | 一位信使刚送来的 |
[05:13] | Thank you, Leonard. | 谢谢 莱纳德 |
[05:16] | It’s from Nicholas. | 是尼古拉斯送来的 |
[05:19] | He wants to have dinner tomorrow night. | 他邀我明天吃晚饭 |
[05:22] | He says he wants to help with your situation. | 他说想帮助你 |
[05:25] | I can’t believe… | 难以置信… |
[05:27] | He thinks he can just send you a fancy invitation, | 他以为他送来精致的邀请函 |
[05:29] | and everything’s normal? | 一切就能回归正常了吗 |
[05:31] | I can’t see a reason why I wouldn’t go | 我想不出我不该去听听 |
[05:33] | and hear what he has to say. | 他要说的话的理由 |
[05:34] | There are so many reasons. | 有好多呢 |
[05:38] | I’m here to see Jessica. | 我来见杰西卡 |
[05:51] | Well, I’d like to say that it’s a pleasure. | 我也想说很荣幸 |
[05:55] | Malcolm is in his room sulking. | 马科姆在他房间里生闷气呢 |
[05:58] | It’s like the ’90s all over again. | 简直像回到了90年代 |
[06:00] | I’m not here for him. | 我不是为他而来 |
[06:04] | I wanted to see if you were okay. | 我想来确保你没事 |
[06:06] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[06:07] | Fine, given the… | 没事 尽管… |
[06:11] | well, everything. | 所有事都不顺心 |
[06:14] | I promise, it will all be over soon. | 我保证 这一切很快就会结束 |
[06:18] | I know that Malcolm didn’t kill anyone. | 我知道马科姆没杀人 |
[06:20] | We’ll find a way to prove that. | 我们会找到办法证明的 |
[06:23] | Thank you. Really. | 谢谢 真心的 |
[06:25] | Stay here with Malcolm, safe inside the house. | 跟马科姆一起好好待在家里 |
[06:30] | Jessica? | 杰西卡 |
[06:31] | Do you trust me? | 你信任我吗 |
[06:33] | Of course I do. | 当然 |
[06:34] | Then let me fix this. | 那就交给我解决 |
[06:36] | Just sit tight. | 你好好坐着就行 |
[06:45] | You can come out now. | 你可以出来了 |
[06:51] | Um, he left. | 他走了 |
[06:52] | What? But he’s wearing a… | 什么 可他还戴着… |
[06:55] | He also said I could sleep in his room. | 他还说我可以睡他的房间 |
[06:58] | That’s cool, right? | 很酷 对吧 |
[06:59] | Not cool, Leonard. Not cool. | 不酷 莱纳德 一点都不酷 |
[07:05] | This bruising on Eddie’s neck indicates how he was held down, | 埃迪脖子上的淤痕表明他曾被摁倒 |
[07:09] | perhaps with the assailant’s forearm. | 可能是行凶者用前臂干的 |
[07:11] | But that’s not the cause of death. | 但这并非他的死因 |
[07:13] | Trace cotton fibers confirm that he was smothered | 棉纤维的残留表明他是被捂死的 |
[07:16] | with a hospital pillow. | 用的医院的枕头 |
[07:18] | Which, I mean, right there you know that it wasn’t Bright | 说到这里你们就该知道不是布莱特干的了 |
[07:20] | because where’s the pizzazz in a pillow? | 他怎么会选枕头这么没激情的东西 |
[07:24] | Suffocation required our killer to get close. | 凶手需要离他很近才能捂死他 |
[07:27] | This was intimate. Personal, even. | 这很亲密 甚至很私人 |
[07:34] | This fits with Bright. | 符合布莱特的风格 |
[07:35] | Our vic was tied to the murder of his girlfriend | 受害者是动手杀害他女友的人 |
[07:37] | and an attempt on his father’s life. | 并企图取他父亲的性命 |
[07:39] | Finding Bright’s DNA on Eddie doesn’t help our boy either. | 在埃迪身上发现了布莱特的DNA也是雪上加霜 |
[07:42] | You’re wrong. | 你们错了 |
[07:44] | I mean, you’re right, but you’re also wrong. | 我是说 你们说的都对 但你们错了 |
[07:47] | You’re so… so wrong. | 大错…特错 |
[07:51] | I hope that we are, too. But… | 我也希望是我们错了 但… |
[07:53] | if Bright was here, he would lay out the same profile. | 如果布莱特在这里 他也会做出相同的侧写 |
[07:55] | Everybody, take a breath. | 大家别争了 |
[07:58] | Focus on the job. | 专注案子本身 |
[08:01] | Thanks, Edrisa. | 谢了 艾德里莎 |
[08:02] | We’ll circle back. | 我们会再回来的 |
[08:08] | How much of that did you hear? | 你听到了多少 |
[08:11] | Enough. | 足够了 |
[08:14] | And to think, I was just about to start | 我本来马上就要跟黛妮 |
[08:16] | a meaningful female friendship with Dani. | 发展出重要的女性友谊了 |
[08:20] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[08:22] | Her profile’s correct. | 她的侧写是对的 |
[08:25] | Don’t tell me you think you did this. | 别告诉我你觉得这是你干的 |
[08:27] | No. I’ve been framed. | 不 我被陷害了 |
[08:29] | What I can’t figure out is the DNA. | 我想不通的是DNA |
[08:31] | How did they get my skin and blood under Eddie’s nails? | 他们怎么会在埃迪的指甲里找到我的皮屑和血 |
[08:34] | Maybe the killer planted it on him after the murder. | 也许是凶手杀他后刻意栽赃的 |
[08:37] | Planting DNA isn’t like planting a gun. | 栽赃DNA可不像栽赃一把枪 |
[08:39] | It would take time. | 那需要很多时间 |
[08:41] | The kind you don’t have in a busy hospital. | 而在繁忙的医院恰恰是没有时间的 |
[08:44] | When did you swab his nails? | 你什么时候提取他指甲残留的 |
[08:45] | Back here at the lab. | 回到实验室后 |
[08:47] | I take it you trust your team. | 我想你是信任你的团队的 |
[08:48] | I do, with my life. | 是的 全心全意 |
[08:50] | They’re also super fun at karaoke. | 他们唱卡拉OK的时候也超级搞笑 |
[08:52] | So that just leaves Corbell Laboratories. | 那就只能是科贝尔实验室出问题了 |
[08:54] | They processed the results. What do we know about them? | 是他们处理的结果 我们对他们有什么了解 |
[08:57] | Well, we do most of our work through them. | 我们的大部分工作都是通过他们进行的 |
[08:59] | They’ve worked the city since the ’90s. | 他们从90年代起就处理全城的案子 |
[09:01] | There’s no way a single employee could swap out the results. | 单独一个员工是不可能调换结果的 |
[09:04] | I’m not worried about an employee. | 我担心的不是员工 |
[09:06] | I want to know who owns it. | 我想知道他们的老板是谁 |
[09:07] | All I can find is a number for their outside counsel. | 我只能找到一个他们外聘律师的电话 |
[09:11] | That’s it. | 就是这个 |
[09:12] | – I have to go. – Bright! | -我得走了 -布莱特 |
[09:18] | Sorry. Don’t die. | 抱歉 别死 |
[09:24] | I won’t. I promise. | 不会的 我保证 |
[09:32] | He didn’t want me to kiss him, right? | 他并不想让我吻他 对吧 |
[09:56] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你怎么会在这里 |
[09:58] | What’s with the empty office, Sterling? | 办公室怎么空空如也 斯特林 |
[09:59] | Suddenly bad guys don’t need lawyers? | 突然之间 坏人都不需要律师了吗 |
[10:02] | Get the hell out of here. | 滚出去 |
[10:03] | Answer one question. | 就回答我一个问题 |
[10:04] | Who owns Corbell Laboratories? | 科贝尔实验室的老板是谁 |
[10:06] | I can’t discuss that. | 我不能谈论这个 |
[10:07] | Nicholas Endicott? Blink twice if that’s a yes. | 尼古拉斯·安迪考特吗 是的话就眨两下眼 |
[10:11] | You can only make this worse, Malcolm. | 你只会让事情更糟 马科姆 |
[10:15] | That’s how he’s framing me for murder. | 他就是这么陷害我谋杀的 |
[10:18] | He had the lab alter the DNA results. | 他让实验室篡改了DNA结果 |
[10:20] | Shred another document if I’m right. | 我说对了你就再粉碎一份文件 |
[10:26] | Do you know why my mother calls you the devil? | 知道我妈为什么叫你恶魔吗 |
[10:27] | I assumed it was my good looks. | 我想是因为我帅吧 |
[10:30] | Because she knows that guy. | 因为她了解那个人 |
[10:32] | After Endicott convinced you to represent my father, | 安迪考特说服你代理我父亲后 |
[10:35] | you became famous for defending killers. | 你因为帮杀人犯辩护而闻名 |
[10:38] | Junk bond traders. | 还有垃圾债券交易员 |
[10:40] | And celebrities. So many celebrities. | 以及各界名流 非常多的名人 |
[10:46] | But what about this lawyer? | 但这个律师呢 |
[10:49] | With civil rights activists, | 跟民权活动家们一起 |
[10:51] | getting arrested at peace rallies, | 在和平集会中被捕 |
[10:53] | representing farm workers. | 代理农场的工人们 |
[10:56] | What happened to that man? | 那个人哪去了 |
[11:00] | I think he hates what he’s become. | 我觉得他痛恨自己变成的样子 |
[11:05] | And he hates the man who did it. | 也痛恨那个让他改变的人 |
[11:10] | Come on, Sterling. | 拜托 斯特林 |
[11:12] | Be that guy. | 做回那个人 |
[11:14] | Tell me about Endicott’s lab. | 跟我说说安迪考特的实验室 |
[11:25] | It’s funny. 20 years ago, | 说来有趣 20年前 |
[11:27] | I advised against that acquisition. | 我建议他不要收购来着 |
[11:30] | There’s no money in DNA analysis. | DNA分析根本赚不了钱 |
[11:36] | Of course, profits were never what Nicholas was after. | 当然 尼古拉斯追求的也从来不是利润 |
[11:39] | He wanted power. | 他想要的是权力 |
[11:41] | He kept a lot of important people out of jail. | 他让很多重要人物免于坐牢 |
[11:45] | And his price was… | 而他的开价… |
[11:48] | almost reasonable. | 几乎是合理的 |
[11:50] | Absolute loyalty. | 他要绝对的忠诚 |
[11:52] | Why kill Eve? | 为什么要杀伊芙 |
[11:55] | He must’ve been afraid she’d find her sister | 想必他是怕她找到她姐姐 |
[11:59] | and the files Sophie stole. | 以及索菲偷走的那些文件 |
[12:06] | If you want to prove your innocence, | 如果你想证明自己的清白 |
[12:09] | get your father to tell you where those are. | 就让你父亲告诉你那些文件在哪 |
[12:12] | That’s the… | 那是… |
[12:15] | Did you bring someone? | 你带了人来吗 |
[12:21] | Sterling! | 斯特林 |
[12:29] | You need… your dad. | 你需要…你父亲 |
[12:32] | He’s the only one… | 只有他能… |
[12:34] | who can end this. | 结束这一切 |
[12:41] | Five more minutes! | 还有五分钟 |
[12:43] | Five minutes! | 五分钟 |
[13:05] | I know that look. | 我熟悉那表情 |
[13:07] | No lie, gen pop can be a scary place, Doc. | 不骗人 普通牢区可以很恐怖的 医生 |
[13:11] | Especially for you. | 尤其对你来说 |
[13:15] | What gave me away? | 你怎么认出我的 |
[13:17] | Everybody knows The Surgeon, man. | 人人都知道”外科医生” 哥们 |
[13:20] | My usual advice: find friends that look like you. | 我的常规建议 找一些跟你像同类的人做朋友 |
[13:25] | I don’t think the Aryan Brotherhood aligns | 我想雅利安兄弟会 |
[13:27] | with my, uh… secular, humanist leanings. | 跟我…世俗的人道主义倾向不太相符 |
[13:30] | Or my circumcised penis. | 跟我行了割礼的阴茎也不搭 |
[13:32] | They wouldn’t take you anyway. | 反正他们也不会接纳你 |
[13:34] | No one will. | 没人会 |
[13:36] | Not with the bounty they got out. | 因为他们发出了赏金 |
[13:38] | Bounty? | 赏金 |
[13:40] | Someone wants you dead, Doc. | 有人要你死 医生 |
[13:42] | They’re floatin’ cash to whoever gets to you first. | 他们会把现金给最先杀死你的人 |
[13:47] | It’s real bad for me, because | 这对我来说是坏消息 因为 |
[13:48] | I’m in charge here. | 我是这里管事的 |
[13:52] | See those faces? | 看见那些人没 |
[13:54] | They all got respect for me. | 他们都尊敬我 |
[13:57] | And 3,000 inmates, | 3000囚犯 |
[13:58] | all of them comin’ at your curly head? | 都想要你卷毛的头颅 |
[14:00] | That’s chaos. | 一片混乱 |
[14:02] | And I don’t want no more chaos. | 我不想要混乱了 |
[14:05] | Listen, um… | 听着 |
[14:09] | you want me gone. | 你想要我消失 |
[14:10] | That’s what I want, too. | 我也想 |
[14:12] | So all I need to do is make a few calls. | 我只需打几个电话 |
[14:15] | Uh… there’ll be no more bounty. | 就会有更多的赏金 |
[14:18] | I’m not here to help you, Doc. | 医生 我不是要帮你 |
[14:21] | I’m just explaining to you why I have to kill you. | 我只是解释一下为什么我要杀了你 |
[14:40] | Malcolm! | 马科姆 |
[14:42] | Wh– What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[14:43] | It’s okay, it’s okay, it’s not my blood. It’s Sterling’s. | 没事 不是我的血 是斯特林的 |
[14:45] | He was shot. Not by me. | 他被枪击了 不是我开的枪 |
[14:46] | How did you get in here? | 你怎么进来的 |
[14:47] | You may recall a certain secret tunnel under our home. | 你可能还记得房子下面的秘密通道 |
[14:49] | Oh, the ones murderers use? | 谋杀凶犯用的那个 |
[14:51] | Look, I just need to clean up, | 听着 我得赶紧洗干净 |
[14:52] | put the ankle bracelet back on. | 把脚踝监控器戴上 |
[14:54] | It’ll be like I never left. | 就好像我从没离开过 |
[14:55] | – Where’s, uh… – Leonard! | -那谁… -莱纳德 |
[14:58] | You know, the Wi-Fi doesn’t work in your room. | 你房间的无线网络不好用 |
[15:01] | We need the bracelet. And your shirt. | 我们需要脚踝监控器还有你的衬衫 |
[15:03] | Strip, young man, strip! | 年轻人 赶紧脱 |
[15:05] | I need to get to Dad. | 我需要联系到爸爸 |
[15:06] | He’s the only one with evidence against Endicott. | 他是唯一有安迪考特不利证据的人 |
[15:08] | That’s the only reason you want to talk to him? | 你想跟他通话只是因为这个吗 |
[15:09] | Oh, Malcolm, you’re worried about him. | 马科姆 你担心他 |
[15:11] | Look, I need that evidence. | 我需要那证据 |
[15:12] | I know he said he wouldn’t give it up, | 我知道他说过不会交出来 |
[15:13] | but things are pretty dire right now, so… | 但现在情况紧急 所以… |
[15:16] | I can tell, you’re using my cashmere throw | 看得出来 你把我的羊绒盖毯 |
[15:17] | like it’s a paper towel. | 当作纸巾来用 |
[15:18] | The sweater will be fine, dear. | 亲爱的 脱毛衣就行了 |
[15:20] | We can’t get to Dad. I’ve called a hundred people. | 联系不上爸爸 我给无数人打过电话了 |
[15:22] | No one will tell us where he is. | 没人肯告诉我们他在哪 |
[15:23] | Which isn’t sketchy at all. | 真是一点都不可疑呢 |
[15:25] | That’s Endicott’s work. | 是安迪考特搞的鬼 |
[15:26] | There may be another way. | 或许还有办法 |
[15:27] | The invitation. | 那个邀请 |
[15:28] | Nicholas offered to help you. | 尼古拉斯提出要帮助你 |
[15:30] | I want to figure out why. | 我想要知道为什么 |
[15:31] | Ainsley, if I wanted to record someone on my phone… | 安斯莉 如果我想用我手机录别人… |
[15:33] | I would tell you it’s a terrible idea. | 我会说这是个糟糕的主意 |
[15:35] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[15:36] | That’s a terrible idea. | 这主意糟透了 |
[15:39] | – NYPD! – Open up! | -纽约警局 -开门 |
[15:40] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[15:41] | All right, uh, I need 30 seconds. | 好吧 我需要30秒 |
[15:43] | Then let them in. | 然后再让他们进来 |
[15:44] | Don’t go over 30 or JT will knock down the door. | 别超过30秒 不然JT会冲进来 |
[15:46] | – Okay? – Got it. | -了解吗 -了解 |
[15:49] | Lieutenant Arroyo and friends. | 埃偌佑副队和朋友们 |
[15:51] | – How can I… – We need to see Malcolm. | -我能… -我们需要见到马科姆 |
[15:52] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[15:57] | Detectives. | 警探们 |
[15:58] | How’s the case going? | 案子办得怎么样了 |
[16:00] | Town & Country? | 《城乡》杂志 |
[16:01] | You expect us to believe you’ve been here, | 你以为我会相信你一直在这 |
[16:03] | reading this the whole time? | 看杂志 |
[16:05] | Where else would I be? | 不然我能去哪里 |
[16:06] | We do have more than one magazine, Detective. | 警探 我们不止一本杂志 |
[16:09] | Mother burns down a forest each year with her European Vogues. | 母亲每年买的欧版《服饰与美容》用掉一森林 |
[16:13] | Gil, what’s going on? | 吉尔 怎么了 |
[16:15] | Did you go see Everett Sterling? | 你去见埃弗雷特·斯特林了吗 |
[16:17] | No, of course not. | 没 当然没哟 |
[16:19] | What’s the meaning of this? | 这是什么意思 |
[16:20] | My son has been here all day. | 我儿子一整天都在这 |
[16:23] | You promise you didn’t leave? | 你发誓你没有离开过 |
[16:26] | Dani, I promise you. | 我发誓 黛妮 |
[16:29] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:31] | Since you’re here, update me on the case. | 既然你们来了 跟我说下案情进展 |
[16:33] | Have you made any headway with Eddie’s killer? | 杀死埃迪的凶手有线索了吗 |
[16:35] | I have some thoughts. | 我有些想法 |
[16:36] | Sorry, kid, you got to sit this one out. | 抱歉 这案子你参与不了 |
[16:37] | We’re handling this. | 我们来处理 |
[16:39] | W-Wait. I can help. | 等下 我能帮忙 |
[16:42] | Uh… But not if I’m stuck here. | 但如果我被困在这 就帮不了 |
[16:43] | Please, take me with you. | 拜托了 让我跟着你们 |
[16:44] | I-I have to help. | 我必须帮忙 |
[16:45] | We can’t. | 不行 |
[16:48] | I did it. | 我的确出去了 |
[16:54] | I-I went to see Sterling. | 我去见了斯特林 |
[16:57] | And, uh, he got shot right in front of me. | 他在我面前被枪击 |
[17:00] | You are a real piece of work. | 你可真行 |
[17:02] | I used the extraction kit | 我用包里的提取器具盒 |
[17:03] | in that bag over there to free myself. | 弄掉了脚踝监控器 |
[17:07] | You did what? | 你干了什么 |
[17:07] | Malcolm. | 马科姆 |
[17:08] | What in the name of all things holy are you doing? | 老天爷 你这是要干什么 |
[17:12] | He’s making them take him. | 逼他们把他带走 |
[17:14] | This family, I swear… | 这一家人 我真是… |
[17:17] | Guys, come on. | 各位 不是吧 |
[17:19] | Do we need these? | 非得戴手铐吗 |
[17:19] | Apparently, yes. | 显然必须戴着 |
[17:21] | You sure you don’t want a lawyer? | 你确定不叫律师吗 |
[17:22] | You’ve been saying a lot of words | 作为谋杀案的 |
[17:23] | for a man who’s the primary suspect | 首要嫌疑犯 |
[17:24] | in a murder investigation. | 你嘴就没停过 |
[17:26] | I’m thinking maybe he needs two sets of cuffs. | 我认为他需要两套手铐 |
[17:28] | Can we do that? | 可以吗 |
[17:29] | One is fine. | 一套可以了 |
[17:30] | And I don’t need a lawyer, | 我不需要律师 |
[17:31] | I need to solve this case. | 我需要破案 |
[17:33] | You need to stop lying to us. | 你不要再撒谎了 |
[17:34] | You need to start believing me. | 你们需要相信我 |
[17:38] | Do you guys want to… | 你们要不要… |
[17:40] | Talk about how I’m being framed? | 谈谈我是如何被栽赃的吗 |
[17:42] | Yeah. Sterling told me | 斯特林告诉我 |
[17:44] | how Endicott forges DNA evidence. | 安迪考特如何伪造了DNA证据 |
[17:46] | Now that, I get. | 这我明白 |
[17:48] | What I don’t get… | 我不明白的是… |
[17:51] | Wait. Can I… can I stand? | 等等 我能站起来吗 |
[17:52] | Suspects don’t usually stand. | 嫌疑人一般不能站起来 |
[17:54] | You can stand. | 但你可以站着 |
[17:55] | Great, thanks. | 棒极了 谢谢 |
[17:57] | What I don’t get is who did the actual killing? | 我不明白的是 真正的凶手到底是谁 |
[18:00] | How did they get into that room after me… | 那人是如何在我之后进入病房的… |
[18:02] | If you were the last person who saw Eddie alive? | 如果你是最后一个见到活着的埃迪的人 |
[18:04] | Yeah, we’ve been wondering that, too. No offense. | 是啊 我们也在思考这一点 无意冒犯 |
[18:08] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:09] | What if he wasn’t alive? | 如果他当时已经死了呢 |
[18:12] | When you spoke to him? | 你指你和他说话的时候吗 |
[18:14] | You’re a profiler, a graduate of Quantico. | 你是个侧写师 匡提科的高材生 |
[18:15] | You can tell when somebody’s dead. | 一个人死没死你分得出来吧 |
[18:16] | Bright, you went into that room like a man on fire. | 布莱特 你火急火燎地冲进那病房 |
[18:20] | Come on, you didn’t try to wake him up? | 难道你没试图喊醒他吗 |
[18:23] | I planned to, yeah. | 我本来是有这个打算 |
[18:26] | But then I saw him. | 但接着我看到了他的脸 |
[18:29] | The bandages on his eyes were bloody and… | 他眼睛上的绷带满是血迹… |
[18:34] | And whatever I wanted to do, deep down… | 无论我本来想做什么 内心深处… |
[18:37] | Bright. Lawyer? | 布莱特 要叫律师来吗 |
[18:43] | I’m not my father. | 我不是我父亲 |
[18:48] | We know that. | 我们知道 |
[18:55] | I didn’t even walk over to him. | 我甚至没走到他身边 |
[18:59] | Which means… | 这意味着… |
[19:01] | he could have been dead the whole time. | 他可能早就死了 |
[19:03] | That opens up our suspect list | 我们的嫌疑人一下子增加了 |
[19:05] | to doctors, nurses, even a few techs. | 医生 护士 甚至还有几个技术人员 |
[19:08] | All of them came through earlier that evening. | 这些人那晚早些时候都进去过 |
[19:10] | We can make a list of everyone who went in that room. | 我们可以列出所有进过病房的人 |
[19:12] | This is good. | 思路很好 |
[19:13] | But… | 但是… |
[19:14] | what was Endicott doing? | 安迪考特到底是在干什么 |
[19:15] | I don’t know, but you said it before… | 我不知道 但你之前说过… |
[19:18] | Endicott only fears one man. | 安迪考特只怕一个人 |
[19:20] | Your father. | 你父亲 |
[19:21] | Problem is, nobody can talk to him. | 问题是 没人能和他说上话 |
[19:24] | Claremont’s cut off all… | 克莱蒙特切断了所有… |
[19:25] | No, no, he’s not at Claremont. | 不不 他不在克莱蒙特 |
[19:26] | They moved him to Rikers. | 他们把他转移到了里克斯岛 |
[19:27] | Gen pop? | 普通牢区吗 |
[19:29] | That’s Endicott. | 一定是安迪考特干的 |
[19:31] | He’s breaking their deal. | 他打破了他们之间的协议 |
[19:32] | Gil, this is serious. | 吉尔 这很严重 |
[19:34] | My father has the only answer, and he might not… | 只有我父亲有答案 而他可能… |
[19:36] | Last long in there. I know. | 在那里活不久 我知道 |
[19:46] | All right. | 好吧 |
[19:48] | I can cut you loose– for now. | 我可以放你走 暂时的 |
[19:51] | Say that we don’t have enough to charge you. | 就说我们没有足够的证据起诉你 |
[19:53] | But… | 但是… |
[19:55] | I can’t get you into Rikers. | 我没办法把你弄进里克斯岛 |
[19:57] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[19:58] | I know someone who’s good at getting into all the wrong places. | 我认识一个擅长进入禁地的人 |
[20:01] | You didn’t have to come in. | 你不用陪我来的 |
[20:03] | I’m the one who promised the warden a puff piece | 是我向典狱长保证了会写一篇吹捧 |
[20:05] | on “Humane prisons.” | “人性化监狱”的文章 |
[20:15] | Hey, kiddos. | 孩子们好啊 |
[20:17] | Aren’t you a sight for sore eyes? | 你们真是让我眼前一亮 |
[20:18] | You don’t look so good. | 你看起来不太好 |
[20:20] | Well, I don’t feel so good. | 我感觉就不太好 |
[20:21] | I told you this would happen, didn’t I? | 我告诉过你们会发生这种事的 对吧 |
[20:23] | But did anyone listen to me? No sirree. | 但有人听我劝告吗 没有 |
[20:25] | Now I’m sitting here with a target on my back | 如今我坐在这里简直就是活靶子 |
[20:28] | and I miss my cell and I miss Mr. David | 我想念我的单人牢房 我想念大卫先生 |
[20:30] | and I do not like it here. | 我不喜欢这里 |
[20:32] | Dad… | 爸爸… |
[20:35] | You’re scared. | 你害怕了 |
[20:37] | Damn right, I’m scared. | 没错 我害怕了 |
[20:39] | But if Endicott broke your deal, | 既然安迪考特毁约了 |
[20:40] | why not just give us the evidence? | 你为什么不就把证据告诉我们 |
[20:43] | Whatever Sophie had on him, | 不管索菲手上有他什么把柄 |
[20:45] | tell us where it is | 告诉我们证据在哪儿 |
[20:46] | and we can nail this guy for good. | 我们就可以让他永世不得翻身了 |
[20:48] | I can’t. | 我说不出来 |
[20:53] | That’s why you’re scared. | 所以你才害怕 |
[20:56] | You don’t have anything. | 你手上什么都没有 |
[20:57] | And neither did Sophie. | 索菲也没有 |
[21:00] | Mazel tov, you figured it out. | 恭喜 你想出来了 |
[21:02] | So, wait. There are no files? | 等等 所以说没有文件 |
[21:04] | Correct. It was a… calculated bluff. | 没错 这只是…精心策划的虚张声势 |
[21:08] | That worked, by the way. | 顺带一提 奏效了 |
[21:10] | Did you even let Sophie go? | 你到底有没有把索菲放走 |
[21:12] | I most certainly did. | 绝对放了 |
[21:15] | I needed her to call Nicholas. | 我需要她给尼古拉斯打电话 |
[21:17] | Just once. And then… | 就打了一次 然后… |
[21:20] | I never heard from her ever again. | 我就再也没听到她的消息了 |
[21:21] | If you have nothing on Endicott, | 如果你手上没有安迪考特的把柄 |
[21:23] | that means I’m going to jail. | 那意味着我得进监狱了 |
[21:23] | Okay, no. You can save yourself by solving Eddie’s murder. | 不 你可以通过侦破埃迪的案自救 |
[21:27] | I mean, that’s what you guys do, right? | 你俩不就常常合作破案吗 |
[21:29] | Sure, I guess. So, h-how was he killed? | 我想是吧 所以他是怎么死的 |
[21:33] | Suffocated with a pillow. | 被枕头闷死的 |
[21:36] | I have sources other than you. | 我有除你之外的消息源 |
[21:38] | Brutal method. | 很残忍的手法 |
[21:39] | I mean, the pain itself is literally breathtaking. | 那种痛苦名副其实地让人透不过气 |
[21:42] | – This murder was personal. – And… | -这谋杀是私人恩怨 -而且… |
[21:44] | it takes a lot longer than you might think. | 所需时间比你们以为的要长得多 |
[21:48] | Two minutes, maybe more. | 两分钟 甚至更久 |
[21:49] | Well, that doesn’t track. | 这说不通啊 |
[21:51] | There were too many doctors and nurses around. | 那里到处都是医生和护士 |
[21:52] | The killer had 45 seconds max. | 凶手最多有45秒钟 |
[21:55] | Was there any other bruising? | 尸体上还有瘀伤吗 |
[21:56] | On the side of Eddie’s neck, | 埃迪的脖子侧面 |
[21:58] | it was bruised at the base of his skull. | 在头骨下方有一处瘀伤 |
[22:01] | Doesn’t match any methods of killing that I’m aware of. | 这不符合我知道的任何谋杀手法 |
[22:05] | A forearm on the back of the neck– | 前臂压在脖子后面… |
[22:07] | I mean, that’s how you hold a dog down, but… | 这是摁住狗狗的手法 但是… |
[22:09] | Okay. So, what does this mean? | 好吧 所以这意味着什么 |
[22:14] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[22:18] | I need you to know. | 我需要你知道 |
[22:19] | We’re here because of you. This is all your fault. | 我们在这里都是因为你 这都是你的错 |
[22:22] | Look, I may have started this, | 听着 这件事可能是因我而起 |
[22:24] | but you can end it. | 但你能终结这一切 |
[22:25] | You can still stop Endicott. | 你仍旧可以阻止安迪考特 |
[22:27] | Save our family. | 拯救我们的家庭 |
[22:31] | How? | 怎么做 |
[22:32] | By killing him. | 杀了他 |
[22:34] | It’s the only way. | 这是唯一的办法 |
[22:37] | In your heart, you know that. | 你心里清楚 |
[22:39] | He’s not a killer. | 他不是杀手 |
[22:41] | He’s a Whitly. | 他是惠特利家的 |
[22:44] | He’ll know what to do. | 他会明白该怎么做 |
[22:46] | Whitly! | 惠特利 |
[22:47] | Let’s go. | 走了 |
[22:49] | I, uh… | 我… |
[22:52] | I love you both. | 我爱你们两个 |
[22:53] | And, uh, being your father has been the best part of my life. | 成为你们父亲是我这辈子最快乐的事 |
[22:57] | You-you have been the best part… | 你们是最美好的… |
[22:59] | Stop. | 闭嘴 |
[23:01] | I don’t want to hear any last words. | 我不想听遗言 |
[23:03] | You are The Surgeon. | 你是”外科医生” |
[23:05] | You are the smartest one in here. | 你是这里最聪明的人 |
[23:07] | Start acting like it. | 拿出样子来 |
[23:37] | Gil. | 吉尔 |
[23:39] | They’re gonna file charges tonight. | 他们今晚就要提出指控了 |
[23:41] | First-degree murder. | 一级谋杀 |
[23:43] | I can’t go to jail. | 我不能进监狱 |
[23:44] | I have to solve this. | 我必须破了这个案子 |
[23:48] | That’s why you got to run. | 所以你得离开 |
[23:50] | Take cash, get out of town. | 拿上现金 离开这里 |
[23:52] | Wait for my word. | 等我的消息 |
[24:00] | Okay. | 好的 |
[24:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[24:03] | Gil. | 吉尔 |
[24:05] | I’m worried about my mother. | 我很担心妈妈 |
[24:06] | Endicott invited her over. | 安迪考特邀她过去了 |
[24:08] | Said he had a way to help me. I’m… | 说他有办法帮我 我 |
[24:11] | I’m afraid she’ll go, try to make a deal, double-cross him. | 我怕她过去会试图与他交易 欺骗他 |
[24:15] | Either way. Go. | 无论如何 快走 |
[24:17] | Leave her to me. | 交给我处理 |
[24:30] | What were you dreaming about? | 你做了什么梦 |
[24:31] | You. Always you. Always you. | 你 总是你 总是你 |
[24:37] | I just, I wanted to say I’m sorry. | 我想说抱歉 |
[24:41] | To leave you and end things this way. | 抱歉离开你 以这种方式结束 |
[24:43] | But I have to do this on my own. | 但我必须自己去做 |
[24:45] | Please don’t come after me, okay? | 请别来找我 |
[24:47] | Take care of yourself, Malcolm. | 你自己保重 马科姆 |
[24:49] | You deserve to be happy. | 你应当拥有幸福 |
[25:01] | I just, I wanted to say I’m sorry. | 我想说抱歉 |
[25:05] | To leave you and end things this way. | 抱歉离开你 以这种方式结束 |
[25:05] | Those are different dogs. | 是不同的狗叫声 |
[25:07] | But I have to do this on my own. | 但我必须自己去做 |
[25:09] | – And a bird? – Please don’t come after me, okay? | -还有鸟 -请别来找我 |
[25:11] | Take care of yourself, Malcolm. | 你自己保重 马科姆 |
[25:13] | You deserve to be happy. | 你应当拥有幸福 |
[25:18] | Dani. I need a favor. | 黛妮 需要你帮个忙 |
[25:21] | Can you track the location of a phone call Eve made? | 你能追踪伊芙的一通电话的地址吗 |
[25:25] | Nicholas. | 尼古拉斯 |
[25:26] | How exactly can you help my son? | 你具体能怎么帮我儿子 |
[25:30] | You’ve probably gathered by now | 你现在应该明白了 |
[25:32] | that I’m a man who gets things done. | 我是一个能办成事的人 |
[25:36] | My point, Jessica, is you can be afraid of what you know, | 我想说的是 杰西卡 你能害怕自己知道的事 |
[25:39] | or you can use it to your advantage. | 也能利用它 |
[25:44] | I have more money than I could ever spend in three lifetimes. | 我的钱够我花好几辈子了 |
[25:48] | Money. I’m talking about influence. | 钱 我说的是影响力 |
[25:51] | Real power. | 真正的权力 |
[25:54] | Picture this, | 想象一下 |
[25:55] | your son, free of these murder charges; | 你的儿子能摆脱所有指控 |
[25:57] | your ex-husband, thrown to the wolves in Rikers. | 你的前夫被扔进关押重犯的里克斯岛监狱 |
[25:59] | That part, I admit, I got a little head start on. | 后者 我承认 我已经开始安排了 |
[26:03] | I couldn’t resist. | 我难以抗拒 |
[26:04] | He’s not gonna last another night. | 他一晚都撑不过去的 |
[26:06] | Consider that the first of many gifts. | 就当做是我送你的第一份礼物吧 |
[26:12] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么愿意这样做 |
[26:14] | Jessica, can’t you see? | 杰西卡 你还看不出来吗 |
[26:16] | I-I’m head over heels for you. | 我为你神魂颠倒 |
[26:26] | Bright, I got the address. | 布莱特 我查到地址了 |
[26:27] | What are you thinking? | 你有什么想法 |
[26:29] | Nothing good. | 都不是明智的 |
[26:55] | Are you the vet? | 你是兽医吗 |
[26:56] | I am. Give me a sec. | 我是 稍等一下 |
[27:17] | Can I help you with something? | 有什么需要帮忙的吗 |
[27:22] | Yeah. I, uh… | 有 我… |
[27:25] | I have a parakeet named Sunshine. | 我养了只叫小阳光的长尾鹦鹉 |
[27:28] | She’s been feeling a little under the weather lately. | 她最近身体[天气]不太好 |
[27:31] | With a name like Sunshine? | 叫阳光还不好 |
[27:33] | Well, that’s not right. | 这可不行 |
[27:35] | Let’s schedule an appointment. | 我帮你预约面诊吧 |
[27:45] | Apologies. I’ll just be a moment. | 抱歉 失陪一下 |
[27:47] | Don’t finish the whole bottle without me. | 别趁我不在把整瓶喝光了 |
[28:08] | So, Lieutenant Arroyo, to what do I owe the pleasure? | 埃偌佑副队 大驾光临有何贵干 |
[28:12] | Sorry to interrupt, I just need to ask Jessica Whitly | 抱歉打扰了 我来找杰西卡·惠特利 |
[28:14] | a couple questions. | 问几个问题 |
[28:16] | I appreciate that, | 我明白 |
[28:18] | but spending quality time with Jessica | 但我实在不愿放弃 |
[28:19] | is simply too valuable to give up. | 与杰西卡共度的美好时光 |
[28:21] | You understand. | 你也能理解 |
[28:23] | Perhaps you can speak to her after our date, in the morning. | 也许你可以等我们约会完再问她 明早吧 |
[28:31] | I’m taking Jessica home. | 我要带杰西卡回家 |
[28:34] | And I’m coming for your company, | 我会彻查你的公司 |
[28:36] | your reputation and your freedom. | 捣毁你的名声和你的自由 |
[28:41] | You got it bad for her, huh? | 你爱惨了她 对吧 |
[28:43] | You’re love blind. | 你被爱蒙蔽了双眼 |
[28:44] | – Do you want me to pull my gun? – No need. | -你想让我拔枪吗 -没必要 |
[28:48] | No need. | 没必要 |
[29:06] | Aaron once told me that | 艾伦有次告诉我 |
[29:08] | a stab to the gut’s the most painful way to die. | 肠子被捅破是最痛苦的死亡方式 |
[29:12] | He’ll make sure you take your time leaving us. | 他会确保你死亡过程足够漫长的 |
[29:29] | 911. What’s your emergency? | 911 你有什么紧急情况 |
[29:34] | A thousand apologies. | 非常抱歉 |
[29:36] | Where were we? | 刚刚说到哪了 |
[29:38] | – Did you think about my offer? – I did. | -你考虑好我的提议了吗 -考虑好了 |
[29:42] | And? | 然后呢 |
[30:33] | Come on. Get up. | 快 起来 |
[30:54] | You got your degree. | 你拿到了学位 |
[30:57] | Kind of can’t be a vet without one. | 当兽医必须要有学位啊 |
[31:00] | I’m sorry, I didn’t get your name. | 抱歉 还没问你的名字 |
[31:03] | Malcolm. | 马科姆 |
[31:08] | Malcolm Whitly. | 马科姆·惠特利 |
[31:20] | Your name tag says “Dr. Sarah.” | 你的名牌上写着”萨拉医生” |
[31:25] | But that’s not right, is it? | 但那并不是你的真名 对不对 |
[31:29] | You’re Sophie Sanders. | 你是索菲·桑德斯 |
[31:33] | The girl in the box. | 箱子里的女孩 |
[31:36] | And you’re the boy in the basement. | 你就是地下室的男孩 |
[31:47] | How did you find me? | 你是怎么找到我的 |
[31:49] | I came looking for a killer. | 我是来追查凶手的 |
[31:53] | A hit man named Eddie was murdered. | 一个叫埃迪的杀手被杀了 |
[31:57] | The method was personal, vengeful. | 杀人手法体现了复仇心理和针对性 |
[32:04] | That’s why I’m the primary suspect. | 所以我成为了头号嫌疑人 |
[32:07] | Eddie killed my girlfriend… | 埃迪杀了我女朋友 |
[32:12] | …Eve. | 伊芙 |
[32:16] | But I didn’t do it. | 但他不是我杀的 |
[32:19] | And there’s only one other person | 除了我只有一个人 |
[32:20] | who loved Eve enough to have exacted that kind of revenge. | 能深爱伊芙到展开这种复仇 |
[32:26] | Her sister. | 她的姐姐 |
[32:30] | You. | 你 |
[32:34] | Four days. | 四天 |
[32:38] | We had four days together, and then… | 我们在一起只度过了四天 然后… |
[32:43] | she was gone. | 她就走了 |
[32:49] | I couldn’t just let it… | 我没法放下 |
[32:53] | I had to find him. | 我必须找到他 |
[32:54] | – I had to… – Kill him. | -我必须… -杀了他 |
[32:58] | I know the feeling. | 我懂这种感受 |
[33:02] | I know what you must think of me. | 我知道你是怎么看我的 |
[33:05] | That I’m broken. | 你觉得我残破不堪 |
[33:08] | That your father ruined me. | 你父亲毁了我 |
[33:13] | I’m… | 我… |
[33:19] | I’m sorry for everything my father did to you. | 我很遗憾 我父亲对你做出那种事 |
[33:27] | For a long time… | 有很长一段时间 |
[33:29] | you were all I could think about. | 我脑子里想的只有你 |
[33:31] | If you were real. | 不知道你是否真的存在 |
[33:34] | If you were alive. | 是否还活着 |
[33:36] | If you were okay. | 你过得好不好 |
[33:39] | And how I’m sorry that… | 以及 我很抱歉 |
[33:41] | I couldn’t save you. | 当年我没能救你 |
[33:49] | You were only a kid. | 你只是个孩子 |
[34:03] | I understand why you killed Eddie. | 我能理解你为什么杀了埃迪 |
[34:05] | But if I don’t find the real person that killed him… | 但如果我不找到真凶 |
[34:10] | …I could go to prison for the rest of my life. | 我余生就得在监狱里度过 |
[34:22] | Which is why it’s such a shame I couldn’t find you. | 所以 很遗憾 我找不到你 |
[34:29] | Came all this way. | 我大老远跑来 |
[34:32] | All the clues got me here. | 所有线索将我引来这里 |
[34:37] | But I guess they were wrong. | 但看来都是错误的 |
[34:43] | Not every case gets solved. | 不是每宗案子都能侦破 |
[35:28] | Don’t pick up my bad habit. | 别染上我的坏习惯 |
[35:39] | Gil’s gonna make it. | 吉尔能熬过去的 |
[35:44] | I’m sorry for doubting you. | 很抱歉 我之前怀疑你 |
[35:51] | I doubt myself all the time. | 我也总怀疑自己 |
[35:54] | We’re gonna get you out of this, Bright. | 我们会帮你洗脱罪名的 布莱特 |
[35:56] | Warrants came through for Endicott. | 拿到安迪考特的逮捕令了 |
[35:58] | We’re gonna nail him and clear your name. | 我们会抓获他 还你清白 |
[36:04] | I want to be the one kicking down his door. | 我想亲自去踢开他的大门 |
[36:06] | And I’ll testify. | 我会作证 |
[36:13] | I’ll get us some coffee. | 我去给大家买咖啡 |
[36:15] | We could be here a while. | 我们可能要在这儿等很久 |
[36:23] | 安斯莉 立刻回家 | |
[36:32] | All right, straight line, gentlemen. | 排好队 先生们 |
[36:46] | Let’s move. | 走吧 |
[36:56] | No hard feelings, Doc. | 别见怪 医生 |
[36:57] | – It’s payday. – That itch. | -都是为了钱 -你那种瘙痒 |
[37:00] | I thought at first that you were, uh, | 一开始我以为你… |
[37:01] | just trying to scare me, but it’s involuntary, isn’t it? | 只是想吓唬我 但那是无意识的 对吗 |
[37:05] | Your scratching is-is a sort of reflex, | 你抓痒只是本能反应 |
[37:09] | but it offers no relief, which points to a neuropathic itch… | 但根本缓解不了 所以证明这是神经性的 |
[37:12] | …which, uh, suggests | 也就是说 |
[37:15] | a-a an abnormality in your nervous system. | 你的神经系统有异常 |
[37:17] | You got a lesion on your brain, Oso. | 你大脑病变 奥索 |
[37:21] | Perhaps even a tumor. | 甚至有可能是肿瘤 |
[37:22] | You lying. Yeah, you trying to save your ass. | 你说谎 你只是想自救 |
[37:25] | Who else would you trust here? | 在这里你还能信任谁 |
[37:27] | I mean, the doctor in this facility– | 这监狱里的医生 |
[37:29] | he’s no better than the executioner. | 他和刽子手没什么两样 |
[37:31] | I, on the other hand… | 而我… |
[37:34] | They won’t let you treat me. | 他们不会让你治疗我的 |
[37:35] | Oh, I-I advise physicians all over the world. | 我为世界各地的医生提供咨询 |
[37:38] | Yeah, uh, including several exceptional neurosurgeons. | 包括几名优秀的神经外科医生 |
[37:44] | I-I would suggest | 我劝你 |
[37:46] | that a consult from one of them | 去找其中一名咨询你的病情 |
[37:49] | is worth far more than the bounty on my head. | 那价值远超过杀我的赏金 |
[37:59] | Malcolm. Come in. | 马科姆 进来 |
[38:01] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[38:03] | Now that we’re all here, our family meeting can begin. | 既然人齐了 可以开始家族会议 |
[38:21] | Let’s move. | 走吧 |
[38:33] | Look away. | 别看过来 |
[38:35] | He’s with me. | 他是我罩的 |
[38:35] | Nah, he’s got to die. | 不 他非死不可 |
[38:38] | Lock it down! | 封锁监狱 |
[38:41] | We need help in here! | 我们需要支援 |
[38:43] | All guards, report to cellblock A immediately. | 所有守卫立刻到A区报到 |
[38:46] | Here we go. | 开始了 |
[38:49] | Did he hurt you? | 他有没有伤害你 |
[38:50] | Not a hair on her head. | 她一根头发都没掉 |
[38:59] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你到底来这里做什么 |
[39:02] | Sit. All will be explained over a nightcap. | 坐下 我们边喝边解释 |
[39:06] | No doubt you could use one after the day you’ve had. | 度过了漫长的一天 你无疑很需要喝一杯 |
[39:12] | Whatever you think you’re doing here… | 不管你以为自己在做什么… |
[39:13] | It’s okay, Ainsley. | 没事的 安斯莉 |
[39:16] | He doesn’t know how thoroughly screwed he is. | 他还不知道自己彻底完蛋了 |
[39:20] | As we speak, | 这会儿 |
[39:22] | Major Crimes is getting a warrant to search your house, | 重案组正申请搜查令 搜查你家 |
[39:26] | your office | 你的办公室 |
[39:27] | and the three secret offices you think we don’t know about. | 以及你以为我们不知道的那三间秘密办公室 |
[39:31] | So please, | 所以 |
[39:32] | enjoy the Scotch. | 请好好享用这杯威士忌 |
[39:34] | It’ll be your last. | 你以后再也喝不到了 |
[39:37] | I’m afraid those warrants won’t amount to much. | 恐怕那些搜查令不会起太大作用 |
[39:45] | You had Gil stabbed. | 你叫人捅伤了吉尔 |
[39:50] | You mean my assistant Aaron. | 你是指我的助理艾伦 |
[39:53] | One rotten apple in an otherwise clean organization. | 他不过是清白企业里的一个害群之马 |
[39:57] | And he must have known | 他一定知道 |
[39:59] | that his misdeeds were gonna catch up to him, | 他的罪行逃脱不了了惩罚 |
[40:02] | because he took his own life just a few hours ago. | 所以他在几小时前自杀了 |
[40:15] | You can’t just keep silencing people. | 你不能一直让别人噤声 |
[40:18] | Oh, I think you’ll find I can. | 你会发现我能 |
[40:19] | Actually, it’s what I do best. | 事实上 这是我最擅长的事 |
[40:26] | You know, you should really have that tremor checked out. | 你真应该去检查一下震颤 |
[40:28] | – Have you ever… – Shut up! Stop! | -你有没有… -闭嘴 别说了 |
[40:30] | Just stop! | 别说了 |
[40:37] | You killed Eve. | 你杀了伊芙 |
[40:40] | Framed me for murdering her killer. | 诬陷我杀了杀害她的凶手 |
[40:42] | You may… | 你可能… |
[40:45] | You may have killed Gil Arroyo. | 你可能还杀死了吉尔·埃偌佑 |
[40:50] | Now you deserve to die, Nicholas. | 你死有余辜 尼古拉斯 |
[40:57] | My son. I will always love you. | 我的儿子 我永远爱你 |
[40:59] | Because we’re the same. | 因为我们是一样的 |
[41:02] | You know, | 知道吗 |
[41:04] | you really are your mother’s son, Malcolm. | 你果然是你妈的儿子 马科姆 |
[41:07] | All smoke. | 都只会虚张声势 |
[41:09] | No fire. | 没有实际行动 |
[41:12] | She couldn’t go all the way, either, | 她也没能狠心下手 |
[41:15] | which is a shame. | 真可惜 |
[41:16] | She’s brilliant in the sack. | 她床上功夫很好 |
[41:20] | We’ll find the evidence, the witnesses | 我们会找到证据和目击证人 |
[41:23] | and I will arrest you! | 我会亲手逮捕你 |
[41:25] | No, you won’t. | 不可能 |
[41:27] | The whole system is mine. I own it. | 整个体系掌握在我手里 归我所有 |
[41:29] | I can do anything I want. | 我可以为所欲为 |
[41:59] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[42:26] | Wha… | 什… |
[42:27] | What… | 什… |
[42:31] | What just happened? | 刚刚发生了什么 |
[42:35] | It’s okay, Ainsley. It’s… | 没事的 安斯莉 是… |
[42:43] | Hello? | 喂 |
[42:44] | My boy! | 我的儿子 |
[42:45] | It’s Dad. | 是爸爸 |
[42:46] | How’s it going? | 你怎么样啊 |
[42:49] | Not great. | 不太好 |
[42:50] | Well, don’t worry about me. | 不用担心我 |
[42:52] | Things are looking up. | 情况开始好转了 |
[42:54] | I took Ainsley’s advice. | 我听从了安斯莉的建议 |
[43:00] | And she took yours. | 她也听了你的 |
[43:02] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[43:07] | My girl. | 我的乖女儿 |