时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | My name is Alex Parrish. | 我叫艾丽克丝·帕里什 |
[00:01] | Protecting our country had always been my dream, | 保卫国家一直是我的夙愿 |
[00:04] | but my life took a very drastic turn. | 但我的人生却发生了翻天覆地的转变 |
[00:06] | It all started nine months ago | 一切始于九个月前 |
[00:07] | on my way to the FBI academy. | 我前往联调局训练营的路上 |
[00:08] | We’re committing to life as one agent, | 我们此生要一直共用一个身份 |
[00:11] | one person. | 作为一个人生活下去 |
[00:12] | I have nothing to hide. | 我没什么好隐瞒的 |
[00:14] | Good then I have nothing to find when the UAWC e-mails me back. | 那从农劳委员会的回信中查不到什么喽 |
[00:17] | Hi, Ma. I joined the FBI. | 妈 我加入了联调局 |
[00:18] | You’re on probation, | 你其实是在察看期 |
[00:19] | and if you fail out of here… | 如果你没通过… |
[00:20] | You are out. | 你就出局了 |
[00:21] | I never thought before I’d save our country, | 我从未想过 在我拯救国家之前 |
[00:24] | I’d have to save myself. | 我要先自救 |
[00:25] | You could have rigged the bomb to blow remotely. | 你可能放置好炸弹用遥控器引爆 |
[00:27] | The bombs– seven, | 是很多炸弹 七个 |
[00:29] | they had to have been triggered within a two-block radius. | 只能在两个街区的半径内被触发 |
[00:33] | You’re gonna tell me how this wire from your family business | 告诉我 我在炸弹里找到的引线 |
[00:35] | ended up as a part of those bombs. | 怎么会是你家企业销售的 |
[00:37] | Parrish’s taken another hostage. | 帕里什又劫持了一名人质 |
[00:39] | From here on out, it’s shoot to kill. | 由此刻起 一律格杀勿论 |
[00:40] | I need to find the truth. | 我需要找出真相 |
[00:42] | What I want to know is who is Alex Parrish. | 我想知道 艾丽克丝·帕里什究竟是什么人 |
[00:46] | They say she’s a American. | 据说她是美国人 |
[00:49] | But what kind of American murders 130 innocent people? | 什么样的美国人会杀死130个无辜的平民 |
[00:54] | What kind of American hates this country so much | 什么样的美国人如此痛恨这个国家 |
[00:58] | that they infiltrate the FBI to destroy us? | 甚至要渗透进联调局来毁灭我们 |
[01:04] | I don’t know where she was born — India? Egypt? | 不知道她是在哪出生的 印度 埃及 |
[01:09] | But it’s time to catch her | 但该抓住她了 |
[01:10] | and teach her what this country’s really about. | 让她知道我们国家的厉害了 |
[01:15] | You’ve been pacing for over an hour. | 你都来回踱步一小时了 |
[01:17] | They’re going to catch you, Alex. | 他们会抓住你的 艾丽克丝 |
[01:19] | The E.A.D. is a personal friend. He won’t — | 行政助理局长是我朋友 他不会… |
[01:21] | Would you please stop talking? | 你能不能别说了 |
[01:22] | – Why did you do it? – I didn’t. | -你为什么那么做 -我没有 |
[01:24] | So turn yourself in. | 那就自首啊 |
[01:25] | To who? The bureau, where someone’s trying to frame me? | 向谁自首 局里吗 那里有人想陷害我 |
[01:28] | You need to turn yourself in, Shelby. | 你得自首 谢尔比 |
[01:29] | The only real piece of evidence points to you. | 唯一真正的证据就指向你 |
[01:31] | What, you mean the wire that you found | 你在你家旁边的公寓里 |
[01:33] | in the apartment next to yours? | 找到的引线吗 |
[01:34] | That could point to anyone. | 那可能跟任何人有关 |
[01:36] | It’s military origin, so that’s Ryan | 是军用的 那就是瑞恩 |
[01:39] | or the — the friends that Simon made in Gaza | 或西蒙在加沙交的朋友 |
[01:42] | or the cartels that Vasquez dealt with as a cop in Texas. | 或巴兹克斯当警察时在德州遇到过的贩毒集团 |
[01:46] | Even Caleb could have gotten his hands on it | 就连凯勒布也可能 |
[01:48] | through his family. | 通过家人拿到 |
[01:49] | And if you really are innocent, | 如果你真是无辜的 |
[01:51] | you should worry about how guilty you look right now, | 你就该担心你现在搞得多像个罪犯 |
[01:53] | Because an innocent person does not take someone hostage. | 因为无罪之人可不会劫持人质 |
[01:56] | Even an innocent person needs leverage, | 就算无罪也需要筹码 |
[01:58] | and you’re mine. | 你就是我的 |
[02:00] | So you better get comfortable | 你站舒服点吧 |
[02:01] | because we might be here for a while. | 我们要耗上一阵了 |
[02:07] | All right, show me something, people. | 好了 拿出点精神来 |
[02:09] | I know you’re tired. | 我知道你们都很累 |
[02:13] | Nimah! | 妮尔麦 |
[02:15] | It’s your morning! | 今早该你了 |
[02:17] | You were supposed to be at P.T. an hour ago! | 你一小时前就该去参加体能训练了 |
[02:20] | I’m sorry. I stayed up all night studying what I missed. | 抱歉 我整晚都在熬夜补习 |
[02:22] | You said you’d step it up. | 你说你会加把劲的 |
[02:23] | If you can’t, this is never gonna work. | 如果你做不到 这可行不通 |
[02:25] | I know you’ve been working hard. I know you’re homesick. | 我知道你们很努力 我知道你们想家 |
[02:29] | Mom, that’s enough. I know you don’t want me here. | 妈 够了 我知道你不希望我来 |
[02:31] | Well, what do you mean you know what I’m going to say? | 什么叫你知道我会说什么 |
[02:32] | Because we have the same fight every single… | 因为我们每天都要吵这么一架… |
[02:34] | Who’s fault is that? | 这要怪谁 |
[02:36] | But if you think this is pressure, | 但如果你们以为这就压力够大了 |
[02:38] | wait until you’re out in the field. | 跟外勤相比根本不算什么 |
[02:39] | Look, if you’re just gonna yell, | 如果你只要冲我大吼 |
[02:40] | – then – You shouldn’t have enrolled there behind my back! | -那… -你不该背着我加入他们 |
[02:45] | O’Connor knows that I’m on to him. | 奥康纳知道我发现他的诡计了 |
[02:46] | And he can put the screws to me all he wants, | 他可以随意向我施压 |
[02:48] | but he’s up to something with Alex, too. | 但他也在打艾丽克丝的主意 |
[02:50] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[02:51] | Right now, you do nothing. | 你现在按兵不动 |
[02:52] | He already put you on probation. | 他已经让你停职查看了 |
[02:54] | If he really thinks Alex is some sort of threat to the bureau, | 如果他将艾丽克丝视为联调局的威胁 |
[02:57] | I’ll find out why. | 我会查清原因的 |
[03:05] | Simon… | 西蒙 |
[03:06] | Where did you learn to fight like that? | 你这是在哪学的格斗啊 |
[03:08] | Hebrew school. | 希伯来学校 |
[03:13] | 马克思 已发送好友请求 感情状态 单身 性取向 男人 | |
[03:14] | Bad time? | 打搅你了吗 |
[03:16] | Nope. Just skyping with Max. | 没有 跟马克思视频聊天呢 |
[03:19] | Your boyfriend? | 你男朋友吗 |
[03:20] | I’d love to meet him. Get him back so I can say hi. | 真想见见他 再回过去 我想打个招呼 |
[03:22] | Oh, well, he, uh — he’s — | 他…他是… |
[03:24] | Fictional? That’s what I think, anyway. | 你编出来的吗 我就是这么想的 |
[03:29] | 20 seconds, then you’re done. | 20秒后结束 |
[03:32] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[03:34] | I thought you gave up this ghost. | 你不是放弃了吗 |
[03:36] | Well, there’s no xboxes around. | 没有游戏机可玩 |
[03:39] | And I need to do something with my hands. | 我的手得活动活动 |
[03:43] | Unless you got any better ideas. | 除非你有更好的建议 |
[03:45] | What if a field counselor sees you? | 你如果被外勤辅导员看见了呢 |
[03:47] | Then my man Tom at the front desk will warn me. | 那我前台的伙计汤姆就会提醒我 |
[03:49] | Hey, Tom. | 汤姆 |
[03:50] | – We’ve got a system. – You could get kicked out. | -我们有安排的 -你可能被赶出去的 |
[03:52] | Hey, buns and ammo, | 神枪女 |
[03:53] | I got it under control, all right? | 我有把握的 好吗 |
[04:00] | Time. All right, hit the showers. | 时间到 好了 去洗澡吧 |
[04:03] | Class in 10 minutes. | 10分钟后上课 |
[04:04] | You know what I could go for right about now? | 知道我现在想要什么吗 |
[04:06] | A pepperoni pizza. | 意大利辣香肠匹萨 |
[04:07] | Oh, yes. | 是啊 |
[04:08] | That was the first thing I ate | 我每次派驻一回来 |
[04:09] | after I got back from each deployment — | 就吃这个 |
[04:11] | A pepperoni pizza and a beer. | 意大利辣香肠匹萨配啤酒 |
[04:14] | Or six. | 六瓶啤酒 |
[04:16] | The first thing I ate after 10 years in Mumbai — | 我在孟买过了10年后 吃的第一样东西 |
[04:19] | Mmm, a cheeseburger. | 是芝士堡 |
[04:21] | You know, a guy told me about a diner about a mile from here. | 有人跟我说离这里一英里有家餐馆 |
[04:23] | I bet you they serve a mean cheeseburger. | 他们肯定有很不错的芝士堡 |
[04:25] | Except we can’t leave campus yet. | 但我们还不能离开校园 |
[04:27] | Or did you forget about that little rule? | 你是忘了这条小规定了吗 |
[04:29] | A guy can dream, can’t he? | 总能梦想一下嘛 |
[04:31] | I hope so. | 希望可以 |
[04:32] | That’s about all we can do these days. | 我们如今也就能做做梦了 |
[04:35] | You do know your cologne arrives 12 seconds before you? | 你人没到 就先闻到你的古龙水了 知道吧 |
[04:38] | Well, I don’t wear cologne. | 但我不擦古龙水 |
[04:39] | So you clearly respond to me on a cellular level. | 所以很显然你对我有生理反应 |
[04:41] | Does the FBI process restraining orders? | 联调局会处理限制令吗 |
[04:44] | You know, it’s my job | 我的工作就是 |
[04:45] | to analyze each NAT’s strengths and weaknesses, | 分析每个学员的强项和弱点 |
[04:47] | and I think I just found yours. | 我觉得我找到了你的弱点 |
[04:50] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[04:51] | Haas. | 哈斯 |
[04:52] | Yes, sir? | 是 长官 |
[04:53] | Didn’t I already warn you about operating a gun on campus? | 我不是就在校园内持枪的事警告过你了吗 |
[04:56] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[04:57] | Then why do I hear | 那为什么我会收到 |
[04:58] | you’re at the range twice a day? | 你每天去两回射击场的举报 |
[05:00] | This is your second warning. There won’t be a third. | 这是第二次警告 不会有第三次 |
[05:06] | You told them? | 你居然向他告发我 |
[05:07] | No, I didn’t tell anyone. | 不 我谁也没说 |
[05:08] | Oh, so Tom decided to rat me out | 难道会是连续五天放我进去的汤姆 |
[05:10] | after five days of letting me in, no problem? | 突然决定告发我吗 真好笑 |
[05:11] | If that’s the way you want to play it, Heigl, | 如果你想玩这套 金发妞 |
[05:13] | you better watch your back. | 精神最好绷紧点 |
[05:14] | Next time, you’re not gonna smell me coming. | 下回我靠近你时 不会让你闻到古龙水 |
[05:19] | 15 weeks, and then we’re all free. | 15周后我们就都解放了 |
[05:21] | If we all make it. | 前提是能撑到那时候 |
[05:29] | Well, aren’t you a sorry bunch? | 你们看起来真憔悴 |
[05:32] | Usually it takes recruits months to look this exhausted. | 通常新生在几个月后才会显出这等疲态 |
[05:35] | You must be doing something right. | 你们肯定表现超群 |
[05:37] | Which is why you’re getting the night off… | 所以今晚放你们假 |
[05:41] | outside of the academy. | 特许你们出学院 |
[05:44] | Well, not exactly you. | 确切来说 不是”你们”出去 |
[05:46] | This week’s exercise is about going undercover. | 本周的训练主题是卧底行动 |
[05:48] | Each of you will build a persona of a white-collar employee | 你们每人要创建一个 |
[05:53] | at a fortune 500 company. | 在500强公司任职的白领角色 |
[05:54] | Now, I know this is not as sexy as the mob. | 我知道这没有去黑帮当卧底刺激 |
[05:57] | But in today’s state of affairs, it is the most likely scenario. | 但按照当前的局势 这是你们最可能面对的情境 |
[06:01] | Those of you who excel | 训练中表现出色的学员 |
[06:04] | will get to try out your personas tonight | 则可以在今晚的实战中 |
[06:06] | in a real-life setting to see if they hold. | 看自己能否卧底成功 |
[06:09] | Agent O’Connor? | 交给你了 奥康纳探员 |
[06:11] | In everyday life, you know who you are… | 在日常生活中 你知道自己是谁 |
[06:15] | The place you live, your career, your religion, | 自己的住处 职业 宗教信仰 |
[06:19] | how you were raised. | 成长的经历 |
[06:20] | There’s certain things you can change, | 虽然你能改变一些小地方 |
[06:22] | but the cake, as they say, is baked. | 但俗话说得好 本性难移 |
[06:25] | Undercover, you get a chance to start over. | 卧底身份 让你有机会重新做人 |
[06:28] | Control how people see you. | 左右别人对你的印象 |
[06:30] | Can you create a person so real | 你们能否创造出一个逼真的人物 |
[06:33] | that you convince the world you are who you say you are? | 让大家认为你就是你那个编造出来的人 |
[06:38] | Can you disappear? | 你能隐藏自我吗 |
[06:40] | Ryan? Where are you? | 瑞恩 你在哪 |
[06:42] | I’m here with Simon. | 我和西蒙在一起 |
[06:43] | Thank god you answered Shelby’s phone. | 幸好你接了谢尔比的电话 |
[06:45] | What is it? Did something happen? | 怎么了 发生什么事了吗 |
[06:47] | An order just came down. | 上头的新命令下来了 |
[06:48] | From now on, they’re not trying to take you in. | 从现在起 他们不会试图逮捕你 |
[06:51] | It’s shoot on sight. | 而是将你当场击毙 |
[06:53] | They’ve sentenced me to death. | 他们这么快就给我下死刑了 |
[06:55] | We’re gonna find the person who did this. | 我们会找到真正的罪魁祸首 |
[06:57] | I promise you that. | 我向你保证 |
[06:58] | How? | 要怎么做 |
[06:59] | No one’s looking but me. | 除了我以外根本没人在调查 |
[07:00] | Alex… | 艾丽克丝 |
[07:02] | Look, they’re getting desperate. | 听着 他们开始孤注一掷了 |
[07:03] | Okay, that’s all this is. | 所以才会下这样的命令 |
[07:04] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[07:06] | These people know me. | 那些人明明这么了解我 |
[07:08] | I’m no different than I was two days ago. | 我还是两天前那个我 |
[07:10] | For the moment, stay indoors. Stay off the radar. | 目前你只能待在室内 避避风头 |
[07:13] | What if I don’t make it? | 如果我逃不掉怎么办 |
[07:15] | Look, don’t say that, all right? | 别这么说 |
[07:17] | Alex, don’t lose hope, okay? Alex? | 艾丽克丝 不要放弃希望 艾丽克丝 |
[07:20] | Alex? | 艾丽克丝 |
[07:23] | She hung up. Look, we have to move fast. | 她挂电话了 我们得快点行动 |
[07:25] | There’s got to be something we can do from here. | 肯定有什么我们能做的事 |
[07:27] | Okay, Shelby said that the bombs had to have been triggered | 谢尔比说炸弹信号必须要在 |
[07:28] | within a two-block radius, right? | 两个街区半径内才能被引爆 对吧 |
[07:30] | So whoever carried out the attack | 所以真正的犯人 |
[07:31] | needed a reason to be near Grand Central. | 要设法接近中央车站 |
[07:33] | If we find a list of FBI personnel | 如果我们能拿到昨天 |
[07:34] | on duty yesterday… | 联调局执行安保的名单 |
[07:36] | The bomber’s most likely on that list. | 真凶可能在上面 |
[07:37] | Let me send an e-mail. I’ll track it down. | 我去发封邮件 想办法弄来那份名单 |
[07:45] | You look worried. | 你看起来忧心忡忡 |
[07:46] | What’s wrong, Alex? Is reality finally setting in? | 怎么了 艾丽克丝 终于要接受现实了吗 |
[07:50] | It doesn’t matter – if I find the real terrorist. | 就算我找到真正的恐怖分子也没用了 |
[07:53] | The world thinks it’s me anyway. | 反正世人已经认定就是我干的 |
[07:54] | You could hire a P.R. guru. | 你可以请个公关专家 |
[07:56] | I’m sure Rachel Maddow would love to have you on. | 瑞秋·马道很乐意请你上她的节目 |
[07:59] | Or you could just wait and tell the prisoner | 或是等你被逮捕后 |
[08:01] | in the next cell after you’re caught. | 把这段奇遇跟你的狱友分享 |
[08:03] | There won’t be a cell, Shelby. | 我不会进监狱 谢尔比 |
[08:06] | That was Ryan. | 刚刚是瑞恩打来的 |
[08:10] | The FBI wants me dead. | 联调局对我下了格杀令 |
[08:12] | The moment they find me, I’m done. | 一旦他们找到我 我就死定了 |
[08:19] | I need to talk to someone. | 我得跟人谈谈 |
[08:20] | Who? | 谁 |
[08:22] | Anyone who’ll listen, | 愿意听我说的人 |
[08:24] | Anyone who can change the conversation. | 能改变舆论风向的人 |
[08:27] | If the public hears my side, | 如果大众能听到我的解释 |
[08:29] | if they know me as more than Jihadi Jane, | 如果他们不把我认定为恐怖分子 |
[08:31] | Then-then the bureau can’t just kill me. | 那联调局就不能轻易判我死刑了 |
[08:38] | It’s time to tell my story. | 是时候公布我的故事了 |
[09:00] | Tor? | 匿名网络 |
[09:01] | The dark web? | 隐形网络 |
[09:02] | You really think some anonymous hackers | 你真的认为一个小小的匿名黑客 |
[09:05] | are gonna get you out of this? | 能帮你脱罪吗 |
[09:06] | Actually, yes. | 没错 |
[09:07] | Because they’re the only ones | 因为只有他们 |
[09:08] | who can anonymously broadcast my message. | 能匿名隐秘地传播的信息 |
[09:11] | They’re actually people who care about the truth. | 只有他们才在乎真相 |
[09:13] | They don’t just blindly accept the official narrative. | 他们不会盲目地接受官方的片面说辞 |
[09:17] | And if I find them, I stand a chance. | 如果我找到他们 就还有机会 |
[09:21] | Oh, here we go. | 太好了 回信了 |
[09:29] | Take my picture. | 给我照相 |
[09:31] | Oops. | 手滑了 |
[09:40] | Take my picture. | 给我照相 |
[09:44] | Gaining someone’s trust… | 获取他人的信任 |
[09:46] | That’s what being undercover is all about, | 这就是卧底行动的精粹 |
[09:48] | not putting on a costume or speaking with an accent. | 并不是换套衣服 装个口音那么简单 |
[09:51] | It’s about inhabiting a life completely. | 你们要全面接受一段新的人生 |
[09:54] | That’s why when you go undercover, you need to have | 所以在你执行卧底行动时 |
[09:57] | a 360-degree view of who your persona is. | 得全面了解这个人物的身份 |
[10:01] | Start with the things you know | 从你知道的事情开始 |
[10:03] | and use them to build someone we don’t know. | 以此来伪装出一个我们不认识的人 |
[10:06] | Think of this exercise | 将本次训练课程 |
[10:08] | as an opportunity to explore the path not taken. | 当做选择另一种职业的机会 |
[10:11] | It’s bad enough that I have to play you, | 我假装你就够糟了 |
[10:13] | now I have to play someone else, too. | 现在还要再伪装另一个人 |
[10:15] | That means starting with your persona’s academic background | 你们要了解角色的教育背景 |
[10:19] | and professional ambitions. | 和职业抱负 |
[10:20] | You wanted to be a lawyer? | 你想当一名律师 |
[10:22] | – Really? – Yeah! | -真的吗 -没错 |
[10:23] | I love to argue, and I’m really good at it. | 我喜欢争论 也很擅长争论 |
[10:26] | But that’s not enough. | 而这些还不够 |
[10:27] | You have to know your persona’s likes and dislikes. | 你需要了解你们角色的喜恶 |
[10:30] | – Hey, Max! – Are you sure? | -马克斯 -你确定吗 |
[10:32] | There should be a copy on hold for Shelby Wyatt. | 应该有一本是谢尔比·怀特预留的 |
[10:35] | You looking for this? | 在找这本书吗 |
[10:36] | Their favorite book, read it. | 他们最喜欢的书 去读 |
[10:38] | Who you are is also about where you’re from. | 也包括你来自哪里 |
[10:42] | You have to know your hometown inside and out. | 你要透彻了解你的家乡 |
[10:45] | But it goes beyond just the facts, | 除了这些表面现象 |
[10:47] | you have to sell this persona. | 你们还要表演出这个角色 |
[10:49] | 9 times out of 10, what blows a cover is hesitation. | 大多数时候 犹豫会暴露伪装 |
[10:54] | Now let’s meet your undercover identities. | 现在来看看你们的伪装角色吧 |
[10:58] | My name is Jordan Weaver. | 我叫乔丹·韦佛 |
[10:59] | I spent five years as a human-rights attorney, | 曾做过五年的人权律师 |
[11:01] | and now I work in legal. | 现在从事法律相关的工作 |
[11:02] | J.D. Rollins from Concord, Mass. | 我叫JD·罗林斯 来自马萨诸塞州康科德 |
[11:04] | I started out as a contractor | 以包工头起家 |
[11:05] | and spent the last eight years in building ops. | 过去八年中都在盖楼 |
[11:07] | Miss Casey Regan. | 我是凯西·里根 |
[11:08] | I work as a financial analyst, | 是一名金融分析员 |
[11:10] | but my background is in I-banking. | 但我学的专业是银行投资 |
[11:12] | Samuel Berry, | 我叫塞缪尔·贝里 |
[11:13] | But everybody just calls me Sam. | 大家都叫我山姆 |
[11:14] | I work in Dallas with, uh, corporate giving. | 在达拉斯工作 从事慈善事业 |
[11:16] | Dr. Aviva Cortas. | 我是阿维娃·科达斯博士 |
[11:18] | I work in human resources in Egypt. | 在埃及从事人力资源工作 |
[11:21] | I used to teach religion. | 曾教授宗教学 |
[11:22] | What’s on your DVR right now? | 你目前都在看什么节目 |
[11:24] | Oh, I’m watching this incredibly powerful documentary | 我在看一个影响深远的纪录片 |
[11:27] | on mass executions in Indonesia. | 是关于印尼大屠杀的 |
[11:30] | Oh, and — and “The good wife.” | 还有《傲骨贤妻》 |
[11:31] | What street do you live on? | 你住在哪里 |
[11:32] | Sunnyvale. Uh, it’s just off of Robin ridge road. | 森尼韦尔街 就在罗宾路旁 |
[11:35] | That’s near east Tripp drive. | 靠近特里普东大道 |
[11:37] | It’s just past the middle school. | 一所中学的后面 |
[11:38] | You can’t miss it. | 一眼就能看到 |
[11:38] | Don’t showboat. | 不要卖弄 |
[11:40] | Saying too much is just as bad as not saying enough. | 言多必失 |
[11:43] | Do you believe in god? | 你信上帝吗 |
[11:44] | I believe in Tom Brady and The Patriots. | 我信汤姆·布拉迪和爱国者队 |
[11:46] | And the last year has proven to me that god is fallible. | 他们去年的战绩告诉我 上帝也会犯错 |
[11:49] | That rehearsed line constitutes a fumble. | 这话有漏洞 |
[11:52] | Who’d you go to prom with? | 你的毕业舞伴是谁 |
[11:53] | David O’Neil. | 大卫·奥尼尔 |
[11:55] | He cheated on me in the bathroom with Libby Howard. | 他在洗手间和莉比·霍华德乱搞 |
[11:58] | But I still beat her out for queen. | 但我还是当上了毕业舞会皇后 |
[12:00] | I missed my prom. | 很怀念我的毕业舞会 |
[12:01] | I was a student volunteer for Oxfam. | 我曾是乐施会的志愿者 |
[12:03] | Tricia Hamilton…as friends. | 特里西娅·汉密尔顿 但只是朋友 |
[12:05] | We’d appeal the case to the next higher court. | 我们将案子呈交给上级法院 |
[12:06] | The nikkei index — | 日经指数 |
[12:07] | Sexual harassment — | 性骚扰 |
[12:07] | It’s been real nice meeting y’all. | 认识你们真高兴 |
[12:12] | Congratulations. You’ve all done well. | 恭喜 你们都表现得很出色 |
[12:14] | But now it’s time to see if your undercover identities | 现在要考验你们能否在真实环境下 |
[12:16] | can survive out here in the real world. | 成功伪装自己 |
[12:19] | In the hotel behind me | 鼎业科技公司 |
[12:20] | is the annual Dystek corporate retreat. | 在我身后的酒店里举办年度员工聚会 |
[12:22] | The goal of this exercise is simple. | 任务的目标很简单 |
[12:24] | Gain a private audience with the C.E.O. Norman Reed. | 得到首席执行官诺曼·里德的单独接见 |
[12:28] | In order for you to do so, | 为了完成任务 |
[12:29] | You’ll need to infiltrate the event, | 你们需要融入这次聚会 |
[12:31] | establish yourself as a Dystek employee, | 伪装成一名鼎业科技公司的员工 |
[12:33] | and network your way to a meeting with Mr. Reed. | 寻找人脉 争取约见里得先生 |
[12:36] | If you’re going to succeed, | 想要成功 |
[12:38] | You don’t just need these employees to believe you. | 你不仅要得到公司员工的信任 |
[12:40] | You’ll need them to like you, too. | 还要让他们喜欢你 |
[12:44] | Oh, and one more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[12:46] | In the field, you often have to go undercover quickly | 在实战中 你们通常要快速伪装 |
[12:48] | without time to craft a persona. | 没有时间仔细琢磨角色 |
[12:51] | It’s the same way here. | 这里也是一样 |
[12:52] | So those identities you created today, | 将你们今天编造出的角色 |
[12:55] | pass them to your left. | 换给你左边的人 |
[12:57] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[12:58] | Go ahead, pass them. | 来吧 换吧 |
[13:02] | Now open up your notebooks and say hello to the new you. | 打开本子 这就是你的新伪装 |
[13:05] | Sarah Meyers? | 莎拉·迈尔斯 |
[13:10] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[13:14] | Hello! | 人呢 |
[13:16] | Over here. | 这里 |
[13:22] | Who’s the blonde? | 这个金发妞是谁 |
[13:23] | I would rather not identify myself beyond her insurance policy. | 我就是她的后备措施 |
[13:26] | Dragged here at gunpoint. Hi. | 被顶着枪拽过来的 你们好 |
[13:28] | We’re gonna need your gun. | 交出你的枪 |
[13:29] | If you’d like, I could hold onto it. | 如果不介意我可以帮你拿着 |
[13:31] | I call the shots here. | 这里由我做主 |
[13:32] | There’s a lot of things we can do for you, Alex, | 我们可以帮你很多忙 艾丽克丝 |
[13:33] | but none of them at gunpoint. | 但不能用枪威胁 |
[13:47] | Is that what you’re gonna use for the broadcast? | 这就是节目播送要用到的东西吗 |
[13:49] | Yeah. Once you’ve answered a few questions. | 没错 但你要先回答几个问题 |
[13:51] | That wasn’t part of the arrangement. | 当初可不是这么协定的 |
[13:57] | We have a platform that reaches millions. | 我们的平台拥有数百万观众 |
[14:00] | All right? It’s a platform people trust | 人们相信这个平台 |
[14:01] | in an age where trust is a rare commodity. | 如今信任是稀缺品 |
[14:03] | We can’t just hand that over to you | 我们要确认你是无辜的 |
[14:04] | until we’re sure you deserve it. | 才能帮你 |
[14:07] | So you’re gonna put me on trial? | 所以你们要审问我 |
[14:08] | If you’re innocent, what do you have to hide? | 如果你清白 还有什么要隐瞒的 |
[14:16] | Let’s get started. | 我们开始吧 |
[14:21] | How’d the blueprints of explosives | 联调局怎么会在你的公寓里 |
[14:22] | wind up in your apartment? | 找到袭击的计划图 |
[14:23] | Why don’t you ask the person who framed me? | 怎么不去问陷害我的人 |
[14:25] | Should we also ask that person | 我们是不是也该问问那个人 |
[14:26] | How you wound up unconscious at Grand Central | 你为什么在爆炸后出现在中央车站 |
[14:29] | moments after the attack? | 昏迷不醒呢 |
[14:30] | That information is classified. | 这是机密信息 |
[14:33] | Nothing’s classified. | 这世道没有机密信息 |
[14:35] | Look, you want me to prove my innocence? I can’t. | 你们要我证明自己是无辜的 我做不到 |
[14:37] | If you want to talk to them, you have to convince us first. | 如果你想向大众发声 最好先说服我们 |
[14:40] | Tell us about your missing year in India. | 说说你在印度失踪的那一年去哪了 |
[14:42] | Well, not exactly missing. Backpacking through Pakistan? | 也不能叫失踪 你去徒步穿越巴基斯坦了吗 |
[14:45] | Iran? | 还是伊朗 |
[14:46] | What about the people you were with? | 还有跟你在一起的人 |
[14:47] | Specifically, Amir Salaam. | 特别是那个埃米尔·萨兰 |
[14:49] | Did you know he had ties to Pakistani Intelligence? | 你知道他跟巴基斯坦情报机关有联系吗 |
[14:51] | Did you know he was responsible | 你知道他在孟加拉国策划了一起 |
[14:52] | for a club bombing in Bangladesh? | 俱乐部爆炸案吗 |
[15:01] | So, out of all these people, | 那么这些人里 |
[15:03] | who do you think can introduce us | 你觉得谁有能力将我们 |
[15:04] | to the CEO, Norman Reed? | 介绍给总裁诺曼·里德呢 |
[15:07] | All right. What about her? Yellow jacket. | 好吧 穿黄色上衣那个怎么样 |
[15:10] | Middle management. Don’t waste your time on that. | 她是中层管理人员 别浪费时间了 |
[15:14] | Okay. See her trying to find someone to talk to? | 你没看到她正想找人聊天吗 |
[15:17] | An executive doesn’t have to. People come to them. | 如果是高管就不用这样 别人会主动来攀谈 |
[15:21] | Wow. You don’t miss a beat. | 什么都逃不过你的法眼 |
[15:25] | No, I don’t. | 没错 确实是 |
[15:26] | You try. | 你来试试 |
[15:27] | What about him? | 他怎么样 |
[15:28] | That guy right there? | 那边那个人吗 |
[15:29] | Well-dressed, good tailor, money. | 衣着考究 剪裁得体 说明他有钱 |
[15:32] | – Okay. – Well-rested, so he sets his own hours. | -没错 -精力充沛 上班时间自己做主 |
[15:36] | He seems important. | 看来他是个重要人物 |
[15:38] | I agree. Which is why I’m gonna go introduce myself. | 同意 因此我要上前去介绍一下自己 |
[15:41] | – Really? Great. – Okay. | -你不是吧 “真厚道” -好的 |
[15:43] | I’m Dr. Aviva Cortas. Nice to meet you. | 我是阿维娃·克塔斯博士 幸会 |
[15:46] | My boyfriend’s meeting me here tonight. | 我男友今晚会来这里见我 |
[15:48] | – Max? The one from New York? – Yeah. | -在纽约的那个马克斯吗 -是的 |
[15:50] | If you have time, I know he’d love to meet everybody. | 你要有时间的话 他会很乐意见下大家 |
[15:52] | Okay. But I’m working now, and so should you. | 好 但我现在要工作 你也该这样 |
[15:57] | – You used to work in academia, huh? – Yes, I did. | -你以前是学术界的吧 -是的 |
[15:59] | So, how’s the backstabbing there compared to here at Dystek? | 跟公司相比 那里也这么勾心斗角吗 |
[16:03] | Um, everyone’s been really nice to me, actually. | 实际上 大家都很友好 |
[16:05] | Please, doctor. | 少来 博士 |
[16:06] | I’ve never seen a company this dysfunctional. | 我从没见过这么乱的公司 |
[16:09] | It must be particularly hard for you in HR, | 你在人事部门工作 肯定更闹心吧 |
[16:11] | well, with all the turnover. | 要处理人事变动什么的 |
[16:14] | I suppose. | 我想是的 |
[16:16] | Which is why I have a pitch for a new hiring initiative. | 所以我正在考虑一项新的雇佣流程 |
[16:20] | You’re friends with the CEO, aren’t you? | 你认识公司总裁吧 |
[16:24] | Where’d they find you? | 他们从哪把你招来的 |
[16:25] | Syria. I was a human-rights lawyer. | 叙利亚 我是位人权律师 |
[16:27] | – Human rights? – Yeah. | -人权吗 -是的 |
[16:29] | What are you doing here at Dystek, then? | 那你在这家公司从事什么 |
[16:30] | Um, focusing on the working conditions | 我主要负责公司中国分部 |
[16:32] | in our chinese factory. | 工厂内的工作环境 |
[16:35] | Aren’t our factories in Taiwan? | 咱们的工厂不是设在台湾吗 |
[16:42] | Gin and Tonic. | 来杯金汤力鸡尾酒 |
[16:43] | Light on the Tonic. | 汤力水少加点 |
[16:45] | Name’s Samantha. Where are y’all from? | 我叫萨曼莎 你们都从哪来 |
[16:47] | How long have you been on the board?! | 你在董事会多久了 |
[16:49] | The what?! | 什么 |
[16:50] | The board. How long — | 董事会 你在… |
[16:51] | No, thank you. I already ate. | 不了 谢谢 我已经吃过了 |
[16:57] | – Caleb? – Elias? | -凯勒布 -伊莱亚斯 |
[17:00] | What are you doing here? | 你们来这里干什么 |
[17:01] | Liam thought the analysts should get to observe. | 廉姆让分析员来做观察 |
[17:04] | So tonight, I’m gonna observe you…going down. | 所以今晚 我将见证你的失败 |
[17:09] | Speaking of, looks like Kate blew her cover. | 说到这个 看来凯特已经露馅了 |
[17:13] | Wait. Wait. | 等等 等一下 |
[17:14] | Another 20 minutes, that’s gonna be you, “Samantha”. | 再过20分钟就轮到你了 “萨曼莎” |
[17:21] | Oh, my boyfriend’s here. | 我男友来了 |
[17:27] | Max, you made it. | 马克斯 你来了 |
[17:32] | Glad you could make it. | 真高兴你能来 |
[17:34] | I’ve never traveled this far for a date. | 我从没为了约个会跑这么远 |
[17:35] | And you better be worth it. | 你最好让我觉得跑这趟是值得的 |
[17:38] | The moment that left my mouth, I regretted it. | 这话一说出来我就后悔了 |
[17:41] | It’s cool. | 没事 |
[17:42] | I like a challenge. | 我喜欢接受挑战 |
[17:43] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[17:47] | – I’ll get your bag. – Are you sure? | -我来帮你提包 -你确定吗 |
[17:56] | You know every guy in here is watching you right now? | 你知道这里每个男人都在看你吗 |
[17:58] | Where were they when I pitched | 我帮公司品牌重新定位时 |
[17:59] | the redesign of our corporate branding? | 他们都死哪去了呢 |
[18:02] | Maybe if the CEO had been there, | 或许总裁当时在场的话 |
[18:04] | they would have paid more attention. | 他们就会上心了 |
[18:05] | Have you ever met Norman? | 你见过诺曼了吗 |
[18:07] | You know I’m like his right hand, right? | 要知道 我可是他的得力助手 |
[18:09] | He’s at a dinner with the board of directors now, | 他现在正和董事会成员共进晚餐 |
[18:11] | but he’ll be back later. | 一会儿就回来了 |
[18:13] | Do you want to meet him? | 你想见见他吗 |
[18:14] | Yes. | 当然 |
[18:18] | Excuse me. | 恕我失陪 |
[18:22] | What the…? | 搞什么 |
[18:23] | I told you, it looks better on me. | 告诉你了 我穿着更好看 |
[18:26] | This is my night, Nimah. We agreed. | 今晚由我出马 妮尔麦 我们说好的 |
[18:29] | Ladies! | 姑娘们 |
[18:31] | You were not recruited to be traditional agents, | 你们不是来当一般的探员的 |
[18:33] | and you will not be trained that way. | 也不会按一般的方式来训练 |
[18:35] | The whole point of having twins | 双胞胎计划的重点就在于 |
[18:37] | is so that one of you | 你们其中的一个 |
[18:38] | will always be undercover, collecting intel, | 永远是卧底 秘密收集情报 |
[18:41] | while the other one reports back to the FBI. | 另一个则向联调局汇报 |
[18:43] | So tonight, you will trade places every hour on the hour. | 所以今晚 你俩每到整点就交换一次 |
[18:47] | Like in a real operation, | 就像在真正的行动中一样 |
[18:49] | you can only brief each other in passing. | 你俩只能在交换时互相通气 |
[18:50] | The challenge will be to quickly communicate | 你们的挑战就是要迅速交流信息 |
[18:53] | all necessary information to maintain cover. | 从而掩藏好身份 |
[18:56] | Unlike the other nats… | 跟其他学员不同 |
[18:59] | If you’re caught tonight, you’re out of the academy. | 如果被识破 你们就会被学院开除 |
[19:03] | We can’t send agents into terrorist cells | 如果探员连酒会都蒙混不过去 |
[19:05] | if they can’t survive a cocktail party. | 更别说派他们去恐怖分子内部卧底了 |
[19:09] | And…you both look beautiful. | 还有… 你俩都很美 |
[19:16] | You said you’d step it up. Now is the time. | 你说过要加把劲 现在是时候了 |
[19:20] | Tell me what I need to know. | 把必要的信息都告诉我 |
[19:22] | But what is the point of a charitable-giving program | 可是如果不去跟进慈善项目的影响 |
[19:25] | if you don’t track the impact? Am I right? | 那么它的意义在哪里呢 对吧 |
[19:28] | Samantha, we should kick some of these ideas up to Norman. | 萨曼莎 这些想法该汇报给诺曼 |
[19:30] | Don’t listen to a word she says. | 她的话一个字也别信 |
[19:32] | She stole my idea, and I can prove it. | 她剽窃了我的想法 我可以证明 |
[19:34] | I have my lawyer on the phone right now. | 我正在联系我的律师 |
[19:38] | What are you doing? Analysts are here to watch. | 你干什么呢 分析员只能在这里观察 |
[19:41] | I am watching. I’m watching you fail. | 我是在观察 观察你怎么失败的 |
[19:43] | Turnabout is fair play. | 以其人之道还治其人之身 |
[19:44] | I’m surprised you even know what that means. | 我很吃惊你居然知道这话的意思 |
[19:47] | Hey, Hank, there’s someone here you got to meet. | 汉克 你一定要认识一下他 |
[19:50] | Jordan Weaver, this is Hank Hadley, head of development. | 乔丹·韦佛 这是研发主管汉克·哈德利 |
[19:52] | Pleasure to meet you. | 幸会 |
[19:53] | And I’d like you to meet, uh… | 我也想让你们见见… |
[19:55] | Dr. Aviva Cortas. | 阿维娃·科达斯博士 |
[19:56] | Pleasure to meet you. | 很荣幸结识你 |
[19:57] | Jordan Weaver. You as well. | 乔丹·韦佛 幸会 |
[20:01] | The doctor here has great ideas. | 博士有很些不错的想法 |
[20:03] | – Let’s get her up to meet Norman. – okay. | -把她引荐给诺曼吧 -好的 |
[20:17] | I thought you didn’t like it when I drink. | 我以前还以为你不喜欢我喝酒 |
[20:19] | I don’t, but I need you to talk. | 我是不喜欢 但我需要你开口 |
[20:21] | And in my experience, this is the best way. | 以我的经验 让你喝酒是最好的办法 |
[20:28] | Remember when we used to come here? | 还记得以前我们常来这里吗 |
[20:30] | Feels like old times. | 仿佛昨日重现啊 |
[20:32] | The last time we were here, | 上一次我们来这里 |
[20:34] | remember, we decided to end our marriages. | 记得吗 我们各自决定离婚 |
[20:39] | And you almost did. | 你差点就离了 |
[20:41] | – And you didn’t. – I just needed more time. | -但你没有 -我只是需要时间 |
[20:43] | So you said. | 你说过了 |
[20:47] | And I gave you the benefit of the doubt, | 而我相信了你 |
[20:49] | a mistake that I will never make again. | 这种错误我再也不会犯了 |
[20:53] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[20:54] | Why are you running an off-book operation on Alex Parrish? | 你为什么私下监视艾丽克丝·帕里什 |
[20:57] | Does she pose some threat I’m not aware of? | 她会带来什么威胁吗 |
[20:59] | Does she have something on you? | 还是你有把柄在她手里 |
[21:03] | Liam. | 廉姆 |
[21:08] | It’s not just me she has something on. | 不仅是我被她抓住了把柄 |
[21:14] | It’s all of us. | 是我们所有人 |
[21:18] | Buy me another drink, and I’ll tell you everything. | 再请我喝一杯 我就告知你一切 |
[21:25] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[21:26] | Max? | 马克斯 |
[21:29] | Max? | 是马克斯吗 |
[21:31] | Who are you, and how do you know my name? | 你是谁 怎么会知道我的名字 |
[21:33] | Simon and I work together. | 我和西蒙一起工作 |
[21:35] | We’re friends. Elias. | 我们是朋友 我是伊莱亚斯 |
[21:36] | Maybe you’ve heard of me? | 也许你听说过我 |
[21:38] | No? Okay. | 没有 好吧 |
[21:39] | Well, Simon’s stuck downstairs, | 西蒙在楼下应酬缠身 |
[21:41] | so he told me to come entertain you for a little while. | 就让我上来招待你一下 |
[21:43] | Uh, he told me to stay in the room until he got back. | 他让我在他回来前都待在房间里 |
[21:46] | I can entertain you in the room, can’t I? | 我可以在房间里招待你 对吧 |
[21:53] | Listen up! | 各位注意 |
[21:55] | We’ve just received intel that | 我们刚刚收到情报 |
[21:57] | Parrish is colluding with the unknown here in New York. | 帕里什此刻正在纽约与一群不明身份之人勾结 |
[22:01] | When did you last see Amir? | 你最后一次见阿米尔是什么时候 |
[22:03] | March 3, 2008. | 2008年3月3日 |
[22:05] | So, you had no contact with him between then and last year | 所以那之后 以及去年他在巴焦尔遇害时 |
[22:07] | when he was killed in Bajaur? | 你都没有联系过他吗 |
[22:08] | He wasn’t what you think he was. | 他不是你们所想的那种人 |
[22:09] | As we speak, | 就在这会儿 |
[22:11] | they are preparing to stream a live interview. | 他们在准备上传一段直播访谈 |
[22:14] | Now, the bad news is that they have the tools | 坏消息是他们拥有了 |
[22:16] | to cover their tracks. | 掩蔽路径的工具 |
[22:18] | You must have been mad. | 你一定非常愤怒 |
[22:19] | You must have wanted to get even. | 你一定很想报复 |
[22:20] | The good news is, they cannot cover them for long. | 好消息是 他们掩蔽不了多久 |
[22:24] | I spent a decade in India. | 我在印度待了十年 |
[22:27] | I traveled to Pakistan. I traveled to Iran. | 去了巴基斯坦 还有伊朗 |
[22:30] | I wanted to find out more about the world, | 我想更加了解这个世界 |
[22:32] | form my own opinions. | 形成自己的世界观 |
[22:34] | And along the way, I met people. | 沿途 我结识了很多人 |
[22:37] | You can label them as you want, | 你可以随便定义他们是什么人 |
[22:39] | but my experience was my own. | 但我的经历是属于我自己的 |
[22:41] | 10 of the people I met have since been killed. | 我遇见过的十个人已经被杀害了 |
[22:44] | Three, including Amir, in drone strikes. | 其中三个 包括阿米尔 死于无人机袭击 |
[22:49] | I’m sure you’re not saying that just because I knew them, | 你们不会是想说 就因为我认识他们 |
[22:52] | I was a terrorist. | 我就是恐怖分子 |
[22:53] | Hell, I don’t even think they were terrorists. | 该死 我都没觉得他们是恐怖分子 |
[22:56] | It’s just easy to blame them, | 怪罪他们很容易 |
[22:58] | like it’s easy to blame me. | 就像怪罪我一样 |
[23:02] | Now turn on that camera, or I walk. | 打开摄像头 不然我就走了 |
[23:05] | As soon as they go live, | 只要他们一开始直播 |
[23:07] | we can isolate the origin of the broadcast | 我们可以在五分钟内 |
[23:09] | within five minutes. | 找出播送来源 |
[23:11] | They just have to stay on for that long. | 只要他们超过五分钟就行了 |
[23:13] | Five minutes. | 就五分钟 |
[23:15] | We got her. | 她跑不了 |
[23:24] | And we go live in 60 seconds. | 我们一分钟后开始直播 |
[23:32] | If you didn’t bomb grand central, who did? | 如果不是你炸了中央车站 那是谁呢 |
[23:37] | The morning of the bombing, the FBI got a tip that | 在爆炸当天早上 联邦调查局接到线报 |
[23:40] | the bomber was someone from my class at the academy. | 爆炸袭击者是我这一届毕业的探员 |
[23:43] | Everything that I’ve found so far supports that theory. | 我找到的证据都证实了这个说法 |
[23:46] | The bomber knew exactly what they were doing from day one. | 袭击的人一开始就谋划好了 |
[23:48] | Why do you say that? | 此话怎讲 |
[23:50] | They framed the brown girl. | 他们陷害了一名有色人种 |
[23:52] | I’d spent time in India and Pakistan. | 我确实在印度和巴基斯坦待过 |
[23:57] | In this country, I’m an easy person to blame. | 在这个国家 让我背上罪名很容易 |
[24:00] | So, one of your own classmates betrayed you? | 这么说 你的同期学员背叛了你 |
[24:02] | I guess. | 应该是 |
[24:03] | The closer I was to someone at the academy, | 在训练营里我与某人越亲密 |
[24:05] | the easier it would have been for them to frame me. | 那我就越容易被他们陷害 |
[24:09] | That’s why it’s so hard to trust anyone right now. | 所以我目前很难相信任何人 |
[24:11] | Imagine if a friend lied to you | 想象一下 一个朋友欺骗了你 |
[24:14] | from the first moment they laid eyes on you. | 从见你的第一眼起就对你撒谎 |
[24:19] | Imagine if they were still lying to you. | 想象一下 此刻他们仍在骗你 |
[24:21] | And worse, the people who knew you best | 雪上加霜的是 最了解你的人 |
[24:24] | didn’t believe you, | 无论你说什么 |
[24:25] | no matter what you said. | 都不再相信你 |
[24:30] | I’m in a nightmare. | 我陷入了厄运 |
[24:32] | We’re streaming to over 12 million people right now. | 我们此刻正在向1200万人直播 |
[24:36] | And if you could say anything to them, what would it be? | 你最想对他们说些什么 |
[24:39] | I love this country. | 我热爱这个国家 |
[24:41] | And I want to protect it. | 我想保护这个国家 |
[24:44] | That’s why I became an FBI agent in the first place. | 这是我成为联调局探员的初衷 |
[24:47] | But the country I love | 但我所敬爱的国家 |
[24:49] | shouldn’t shoot first and ask questions later. | 不该先开枪再究其原因 |
[24:52] | If it were up to the FBI, | 如果交由联调局处理 |
[24:54] | I’d be dead already. | 那我现在已是一具尸体了 |
[24:57] | That’s why I hope that this interview | 所以我希望这段采访 |
[24:58] | makes them think twice about silencing me | 能让他们三思 在查明真相前 |
[25:01] | before the truth comes out. | 不要一味想杀我灭口 |
[25:04] | I am innocent. | 我是无辜的 |
[25:10] | Now that I’m a little drunk, | 我有点喝高了 |
[25:11] | I can tell you this… forget Norman. | 就老实跟你说吧 别指望诺曼了 |
[25:14] | Okay, he’s… | 知道吗 他… |
[25:16] | He’s on his way out. You don’t need him. | 他很快就会被踢出公司 你找他也没用 |
[25:18] | But he’s still – the C.E.O. tonight, right? | 但今晚他还是总裁不是吗 |
[25:21] | Sure. | 是没错 |
[25:22] | 匿名短信 换人 | |
[25:24] | The next one is on me. | 下一杯我请客 |
[25:26] | She has a 4-year-old daughter — Avery. | 她有个四岁的女儿 艾弗里 |
[25:28] | The father’s Mike — total deadbeat. | 她父亲叫麦克 游手好闲的废物 |
[25:31] | She hates the C.E.O. and thinks he’s gonna be fired. | 她讨厌总裁 认为他很快会被开除 |
[25:33] | Okay. | 收到 |
[25:37] | Here you go. | 给 |
[25:40] | That’s insane. | 这太疯狂了 |
[25:42] | So, you and Simon didn’t know each other at all? | 这么说你根本不认识西蒙 |
[25:45] | He messaged me once out of the blue… mutual friend… | 他通过共同好友 突然发信息给我 |
[25:48] | And asked me to take a photo with him | 偏偏选在中央火车站前 |
[25:49] | by Grand Central of all places. | 跟他一起合影 |
[25:52] | And then he takes off. | 然后他就这么走了 |
[25:53] | After not hearing from him for weeks, | 几周都没他的消息 |
[25:55] | he reaches out – and asks me to meet him here. | 今天他又突然让我来这里找他 |
[25:58] | I’m suddenly realizing how pathetic that sounds. | 我突然发现这听起来有多可悲 |
[26:00] | Who gets on a train to meet a guy they barely know? | 谁会大老远搭火车来见一个陌生人 |
[26:02] | Simon’s fascinating. | 西蒙是个很有魅力的人 |
[26:05] | I get it. | 我能理解 |
[26:07] | I saw it the second I met him. | 我第一次看见他就被吸引了 |
[26:08] | So, I figured, why not? | 所以我想那就去呗 |
[26:11] | At least I’d have a story to tell my friends on monday. | 至少我周一还能跟朋友讲讲这段奇遇 |
[26:13] | Which it turns out I do, | 这下真有故事说了 |
[26:15] | since he invited me to his corporate retreat, | 他居然邀请我参加公司的派对 |
[26:17] | surrounded by all his co-workers, | 周围都是他的同事 |
[26:19] | like you, who he wants to introduce me to later. | 比如你 他本想晚点介绍我们认识 |
[26:22] | Well, at least you’re not up here alone. | 至少你不用一个人待在这里 |
[26:27] | So, with the money from the charitable tax rebate, | 用慈善名头返还的税款 |
[26:30] | I’m thinking we have a few options… | 我想我们可以… |
[26:31] | Samantha, what on earth are you doing? | 萨曼莎 你在这干什么呢 |
[26:34] | The doctor told you you ain’t supposed to be drinking | 医生不让你饮酒 |
[26:36] | while you’re breast-feeding. | 你还在哺乳期呢 |
[26:37] | Do I need to take you back to rehab right now? | 要我把你押回戒酒中心吗 |
[26:43] | What the hell is your problem?! | 你有什么毛病 |
[26:45] | Oh, I-I don’t have a problem. | 我什么毛病都没有 |
[26:46] | That’s just payback. | 这只是报复而已 |
[26:48] | This isn’t about this morning. | 这跟今早的事无关 |
[26:49] | This isn’t about anything other than the fact | 你这么做真正的原因是 |
[26:51] | that you’re not a NAT anymore. | 记恨自己被开除出新生阵营 |
[26:52] | But guess what, buddy… that is your fault. | 但那都是你自找的 |
[26:54] | The only reason I’m not a NAT anymore | 我被开除的唯一原因是 |
[26:56] | is ’cause a mormon exploded on me. | 有个摩门教徒在我面前自爆了 |
[26:58] | You drove a man to suicide! | 是你逼得他自杀的 |
[27:00] | Yeah, well, – you’d drive a man to murder. | 你为了成功也会不择手段呢 |
[27:01] | Oh, you are such an idiot. | 你真是个白痴 |
[27:03] | 有严重的学习障碍 但在艺术 音乐或记忆等方面有超常能力 | |
[27:03] | I’m an idiot savant. | 我是个低能特才 |
[27:05] | You look stupid in that shirt. | 你穿这身傻透了 |
[27:07] | Well, you look stupid, period. | 你整个人看起来就傻透了 |
[27:10] | Oh, my god. I just can’t stand you! | 天呐 我真受不了你 |
[27:12] | So shut me up already. | 那就让我闭嘴 |
[27:55] | We made it. We get to meet the C.E.O. | 我们成功了 很快就能见到总裁了 |
[27:57] | Looks like it. | 看来是这样没错 |
[28:01] | Bad news. | 坏消息 |
[28:02] | I’m afraid Norman won’t be coming back tonight. | 今晚诺曼恐怕不会回来了 |
[28:04] | What? Why is that? | 什么 为什么 |
[28:06] | You’ll find out soon enough, I guess. | 我想你们应该很快也会知道了 |
[28:09] | The board just let him go. | 董事会刚把他开除了 |
[28:10] | But if you’re looking to talk to the new C.E.O., | 但如果你们想跟新上任的总裁谈谈 |
[28:14] | well, I guess you already have. | 那你们已经如愿了 |
[28:16] | Wait. It’s you? | 等等 你是新总裁吗 |
[28:20] | I won. | 我赢了 |
[28:21] | W-won what? | 什么赢了 |
[28:22] | My god. I have so much to do. | 天呐 我有一堆事要做 |
[28:24] | I have no idea where to start. | 都不知道该从哪下手 |
[28:26] | You, come downstairs. | 你 跟我下楼 |
[28:28] | Show me some of those logo ideas. | 给我看看你设计的商标 |
[28:30] | I need to re-brand right away. | 我得马上重塑品牌形象 |
[28:34] | Well, I guess we all won. | 看来我们都赢了 |
[28:35] | Looks like we did. | 看来是这样没错 |
[28:38] | So, should we go back downstairs and rub their noses in it? | 要下楼去炫耀一下吗 |
[28:41] | What’s the rush, Aviva? | 急什么 阿维娃 |
[28:44] | We have the whole bar to ourselves right here. | 在这里就有无数美酒 任君享用 |
[28:50] | We found the source of the Unkown transmission. | 我们追查到”匿名组织”的信号源头了 |
[28:52] | Pulling up there now. | 马上赶往现场 |
[28:54] | Go, go, go! | 行动行动 |
[28:55] | Now, now. Let’s go! | 快点 我们上 |
[28:59] | This is the FBI. | 我们是联调局 |
[29:01] | We have you surrounded. | 你们已经被包围了 |
[29:03] | Put your hands up and come out now. | 马上高举双手离开此建筑物 |
[29:05] | I’m sorry, – they shouldn’t have been able | 抱歉 他们不该那么快 |
[29:06] | to trace the signal that quickly. | 就追踪到我们的信号 |
[29:07] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[29:09] | I knew this might happen. | 我预料到了 |
[29:10] | What are you gonna do? | 你打算怎么办 |
[29:11] | I don’t have to do anything. | 我什么也不用做 |
[29:21] | She’s smart. | 她还真是聪明 |
[29:23] | I’ll give her that. | 这点毋庸置疑 |
[29:24] | Well, this is a PR nightmare. | 这要怎么跟媒体大众交代啊 |
[29:26] | More than you know. | 可不是呢 |
[29:28] | Ramadan. | 现在还是斋月 |
[29:39] | It’s a matter of national security. | 这事关国土安全 |
[29:41] | Then you should have no trouble obtaining a warrant. | 那你们一定能轻易拿到正规的搜查令 |
[29:44] | Imam Darr, you’ve always been a friend of the Bureau. | 伊玛·达尔 你一直都很配合联调局的工作 |
[29:47] | And the rash of violence and racial profiling | 在过去24小时内 你们的暴力行为 |
[29:49] | against our community in the past 24 hours | 以及针对我教众的种族形象定性 |
[29:52] | has made me rethink my position. | 让我认为有必要重新考虑我的立场 |
[29:54] | Get me Judge Rakoff. | 打给雷克夫法官 |
[29:56] | We’re taking those doors in 60 seconds either way… | 无论如何 我们在60秒内都会冲进去 |
[29:58] | – I don’t care. – O’Connor, look. | -我不在乎什么影响 -奥康纳 快看 |
[30:07] | Everybody back! Back! | 所有人退后 退后 |
[30:10] | Get back, get back. | 后退 后退 |
[30:12] | Stand down! Go! | 放下枪 后退 |
[30:16] | Let’s go. You heard him. | 快点 你也听到命令了 |
[30:17] | Let’s go. Let’s go. Let’s go. | 走走走 |
[30:19] | Back. | 退后 |
[30:23] | Asher, Booth, give me eyes! | 艾瑟 布斯 注意四周 |
[30:29] | Anybody seeing her? | 有谁看见她了吗 |
[30:44] | Got to let them pass. | 让他们过去 |
[30:48] | It’s okay. It’s okay. Go on. Go on. | 没事 没事 继续走 |
[30:50] | Anybody got eyes on her? | 有人看见她了吗 |
[30:51] | Go ahead. It’s all right. It’s all right. | 继续走 没事 |
[30:52] | Don’t be afraid. Don’t be afraid. | 别怕 别怕 |
[30:54] | Everybody stay calm. | 大家保持镇定 |
[30:55] | Asher! | 艾瑟 |
[30:58] | That’s a negative. | 没发现 |
[31:00] | Where is she?! | 她在哪 |
[31:02] | We lost her. | 没找到她 |
[31:06] | Parrish is gone, | 帕里什不见了 |
[31:07] | but we found Agent Wyatt in the basement. | 但是我们在地下室找到了怀特探员 |
[31:09] | Excuse me. I’m sorry. | 跟我来 借过 |
[31:12] | Sorry. | 借过 |
[31:13] | We proved something tonight. | 今晚大获成功 |
[31:16] | We switched places five times without anyone noticing. | 我们换了五次 没人发现 |
[31:19] | We can do this. | 我们做得到 |
[31:21] | Now we just need to get out of these clothes. | 接下来只要摆脱这身衣服就好了 |
[31:24] | I think Simon would like to help with that. | 西蒙应该愿意帮忙 |
[31:27] | Simon doesn’t like people like me. | 西蒙不喜欢我这种人 |
[31:30] | Simon likes you. | 西蒙喜欢你 |
[31:32] | And if you want to spend more time with him, | 你要是想跟他多待一会儿 |
[31:34] | I’ll make it work. | 我可以帮你 |
[31:42] | Looking for Max? | 找马克思吗 |
[31:44] | He came and went. | 他来过 走了 |
[31:46] | Here’s the thing that bothers me. | 有一件事让我很困扰 |
[31:49] | It’s not just you lying about being gay. | 并不是你假装自己是同性恋 |
[31:52] | Don’t get me wrong. | 别理解错了 |
[31:53] | That deeply offends me as a gay man, | 我作为一名货真价实的同性恋 |
[31:56] | a man who was actually bullied, | 曾经被霸凌 |
[31:59] | a man who actually fought for marriage equality, | 也为婚姻平等奋斗过 |
[32:02] | a man who’s actually done things to another man, | 近期还和男性发生过关系 |
[32:06] | and recently, too. | 我被深深地冒犯到了… |
[32:09] | Look, Elias, this is — | 伊莱亚斯 你听我说… |
[32:10] | And it’s not how you’re about to suggest life is complicated, | 你不要推说人生很复杂 |
[32:14] | or that you’re bisexual. | 也别说你是双性恋 |
[32:15] | I’m not gonna say it. | 我没打算说这些 |
[32:16] | No. | 别 |
[32:17] | Don’t co-opt that struggle, too. | 别白费口舌了 |
[32:21] | No. | 别 |
[32:23] | The thing that bugs me | 最让我难受的 |
[32:25] | is the lengths you’re willing to go | 是你为了继续伪装 |
[32:27] | to maintain this facade. | 竟然如此不折手段 |
[32:30] | You manipulated a complete stranger to come here, | 你诱骗了一个无辜的陌生人 |
[32:34] | an innocent person. | 将他骗来这里 |
[32:37] | Who does that? | 这是人干的事吗 |
[32:38] | You want to know the truth, Simon? | 想听实话吗 西蒙 |
[32:41] | The truth is… | 实话就是 |
[32:43] | You’re dangerous. | 你很危险 |
[32:45] | So when we get back tomorrow, | 所以 明天我们回去以后 |
[32:47] | I’m making sure you never step foot in Quantico again. | 你休想再进匡提科 |
[33:01] | Quite a view, huh? | 景色不错吧 |
[33:06] | One of the perks of working for | 这算是法务总监办公室的 |
[33:07] | The general counselor’s office, Dr. Cortas. | 最佳福利之一了 科达斯博士 |
[33:17] | This your first time at one of these retreats? | 这是你第一次参加员工聚会吗 |
[33:20] | Is it that obvious? Oh, my god. | 这么明显吗 我的天 |
[33:23] | Well, I know – they aren’t much fun, but… | 我明白 没什么趣味 不过… |
[33:26] | It’s nice to escape for the weekend. | 逃离一切 过个周末还是挺好的 |
[33:31] | What are you escaping from, Jordan? | 你在逃离什么 乔丹 |
[33:35] | Kids? | 孩子吗 |
[33:37] | A wife? | 妻子吗 |
[33:41] | Ex-wife. | 前妻 |
[33:44] | What happened? You cheat? | 为什么离婚 你出轨了吗 |
[33:47] | I lied. | 我撒谎了 |
[33:50] | About what? | 什么谎 |
[33:53] | I told her I still loved her. | 我说我还爱她 |
[33:56] | She knew I was lying. | 她知道这是谎话 |
[33:59] | How do I know you won’t lie to me, too? | 我怎么知道你不会骗我 |
[34:02] | Maybe you already have. | 也许你已经骗了我 |
[34:06] | So… what about you? | 那你呢 |
[34:10] | What are you escaping from? | 你在逃离什么 |
[34:16] | Everything. | 一切 |
[34:18] | My family. | 家人 |
[34:20] | Men. | 男人 |
[34:22] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[34:25] | One day, – I just started running. | 只是有一天 我突然就开始逃了 |
[34:34] | Why don’t you stop? | 为什么不停下 |
[34:36] | I never have. | 从未停过 |
[34:46] | You know, it’s okay to stop. | 驻足一下也不要紧 |
[34:53] | I wouldn’t know how. | 我不知如何停下 |
[34:58] | I’ll help you. | 我会帮你 |
[35:24] | Caleb? | 凯勒布 |
[35:38] | Oh, damn it! | 该死 |
[35:45] | It’s perfect. | 好极了 |
[35:47] | You booked it under the name I gave you, right? | 你用我给你的假名订的吗 |
[35:50] | And what about the other stuff? | 其他东西呢 |
[35:52] | New I.D., laptop, encrypted phone. | 新身份证 笔记本 加密的电话 |
[36:02] | I owe you guys. | 我欠你们一份情 |
[36:03] | What happened to you, we don’t let that type of thing go. | 你这样的遭遇 我们不会坐视不理 |
[36:06] | And there are many of us. | 我们人数很多 |
[36:08] | If you ever have trouble getting something or somewhere, | 如果你想要什么 想去哪里时遇到问题 |
[36:11] | We can make it happen. | 我们可以帮你 |
[36:13] | Good. | 太好了 |
[36:14] | Because I may need your help again. | 我可能还会求你们帮忙 |
[36:17] | Well, who knows? | 说不定 |
[36:20] | We may need yours. | 我们也会求你帮忙呢 |
[36:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:34] | How was your weekend, Nimah? | 周末过得如何 妮尔麦 |
[36:35] | Very good. | 很不错 |
[36:37] | I need to study. | 我得学习 |
[36:38] | How about you, Parrish? | 你呢 帕里什 |
[36:40] | – It was fine. – Just fine? | -还行 -只是还行吗 |
[36:43] | I did make one new business contact | 我和一个同事有了工作往来 |
[36:45] | I wouldn’t mind following up on. | 很乐意继续深入交往 |
[36:47] | Oh, I’m sure he’d like that. | 他应该也很乐意 |
[36:49] | I’m sure he would, too. | 我想也是 |
[36:56] | Caleb. Caleb. | 凯勒布 凯勒布 |
[36:59] | I don’t know what the hell you thought you were doing, | 我不知道你今早安的什么心 |
[37:01] | leaving me behind in that hotel room, | 把我一个人丢在酒店里 |
[37:03] | but I missed the bus back here. | 你害我错过了巴士 |
[37:05] | And if I get in any trouble whatsoever, | 如果我这事给我带来麻烦 |
[37:07] | I will make it my mission in life | 我会用一辈子时间 |
[37:09] | to string you up by the short hairs. | 往死里整你 |
[37:12] | You’re not gonna apologize? | 你不跟我道歉吗 |
[37:14] | Well, we’re all on our own here, sister. | 在这里凡事要靠自己 小妹妹 |
[37:17] | That’s it? | 就这些吗 |
[37:18] | That’s all that the idiot savant has to say? | 这就是你这个低能特才要说的吗 |
[37:22] | You, me, your car? | 你 我 车里来一炮 |
[37:23] | Meet you there in 10. | 十分钟后 车里约 |
[37:30] | 凯勒布·哈斯 伊莱亚斯·哈珀 | |
[37:31] | Knock, knock. | 有人吗 |
[37:34] | Don’t bother. | 别来解释了 |
[37:35] | I already made an appointment with Miranda’s assistant. | 我已经跟米兰达的助理预约好了 |
[37:44] | You were right about me. | 你说得对 |
[37:47] | I am dangerous. | 我是很危险 |
[37:49] | Look, not now, okay? | 别闹了 好吗 |
[37:50] | I don’t have time for whatever new fiction | 我没时间听你 |
[37:52] | – you’re trying to — – Please. | -编瞎话… -倾听我解释 |
[37:58] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[38:19] | I was in the Israeli defense forces. | 我之前在以色列国防部 |
[38:22] | They sent me into Gaza. | 他们派我去加沙 |
[38:23] | I didn’t just see things. | 我不仅仅是目睹惨象 |
[38:28] | I did things. | 我还参与了 |
[38:32] | Things that haunt me every single day of my life. | 造了很多孽 让我每日都惶惶不安 |
[38:38] | After I got back, | 我回来后 |
[38:40] | living undercover was the only way that I could cope… | 只有伪装身份生活 我才能… |
[38:46] | with what I did… | 将过去搁浅… |
[38:48] | with myself. | 继续活着 |
[38:50] | So I made myself a lie. | 所以我编造了一个身份 |
[38:53] | I don’t wear glasses. | 我其实不戴眼镜 |
[38:57] | I don’t even like coffee. | 我甚至不喜欢喝咖啡 |
[39:00] | And I’m not… | 而且我不是… |
[39:04] | I’m — I’m — I’m not… | 我… 我不是… |
[39:11] | I’d understand if you hate me. | 你要是恨我 我也能理解 |
[39:19] | You should keep the glasses. | 你还是戴着眼镜吧 |
[39:25] | They look good on you. | 戴眼镜才帅 |
[39:31] | Speaking publicly today for the first time, | 今日首次公开发声 |
[39:34] | Alex Parrish, | 艾丽克丝·帕里什 |
[39:35] | the accused grand central bomber, | 这位被指控炸毁中央车站的袭击者 |
[39:37] | made a plea for her innocence, | 发表了无罪声明 |
[39:38] | leading many to question whether she’s the real bomber | 让公众质疑 究竟她是真凶 |
[39:42] | or the victim of a cover-up. | 还是遭人陷害 |
[39:44] | All I can do is tell you what happened. | 我唯一能做的就是说出事情的经过 |
[39:47] | What happened to me. | 说出我的遭遇 |
[39:49] | I know it will be hard for me to convince everyone, | 我知道很难让大家相信我 |
[39:52] | but it’s all I have. | 但我束手无策了 |
[39:54] | Given Charlie’s exemplary behavior, | 鉴于查理表现良好 |
[39:56] | the board felt he could safely re-enter the community. | 法院觉得他可以重返社会了 |
[39:59] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[40:00] | Okay. Thank you. | 好吧 谢谢 |
[40:02] | Thank you for the call. | 多谢相告 |
[40:04] | I know that there are people out there, | 我知道这世上还有人 |
[40:06] | people I can count on. | 还有我可以指望的人 |
[40:11] | Would you like to go for a walk with me? | 你想跟我去散步吗 |
[40:14] | Yeah. I’d love that. | 好 当然好啊 |
[40:20] | People will see me as who I am, | 他们了解我真实的一面 |
[40:22] | and not some killer, | 不认为我是凶手 |
[40:25] | or some fiction that’s been created out of thin air. | 也不相信那些凭空捏造的谎言 |
[40:30] | 马克·雷蒙德 回复 申请信 感谢您的回信 期待面试 | |
[40:30] | Because the one thing I learned at the academy… | 因为我在联调局学院学到一点… |
[40:34] | is that people aren’t always as they appear. | 知人知面不知心 |
[40:38] | Did you find anything on O’Connor? | 你查到奥康纳什么了吗 |
[40:39] | Yes, I did. And you need to drop it. | 是的 这事你不用再管了 |
[40:42] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[40:43] | He told me everything, | 他跟我坦白了一切 |
[40:44] | and though I don’t agree with Liam’s methods, | 尽管我不赞同廉姆的方式 |
[40:47] | what he hired you for is a matter of national security. | 他派你卧底的原因事关国家安全 |
[40:52] | Sometimes, all you see is a cover. | 有时候 你只看到别人伪装的一面 |
[40:59] | She knows we’re working with Alex. | 她知道我们跟艾丽克丝是一伙的 |
[41:02] | Okay, so when you got to the Mosque… | 这么说 当你到达清真寺 |
[41:04] | Alex broke in through the service entrance. | 艾丽克丝闯入便门 |
[41:06] | I only saw the hallway that led into the basement. | 我只看见通到地下室的走廊 |
[41:09] | Did she talk to anyone? | 她有跟其他人交谈吗 |
[41:10] | Just the people from the unknown. | 就”匿名组织”的人 |
[41:12] | No one upstairs even knew that we were there. | 楼上的人根本不知道我们在那里 |
[41:14] | What about where she was headed? | 那她的去向呢 |
[41:15] | Did she give any indication? | 有迹可循吗 |
[41:20] | The camera light switched off. | 灯灭了 |
[41:22] | Everyone started scrambling. | 大家乱作一团 |
[41:24] | That’s when you were knocked out. | 这时候你被打晕了 |
[41:25] | Right. | 对 |
[41:26] | When I came to, | 当我醒来 |
[41:27] | agent Gardner and his team were sweeping the room. | 加德纳探员带他的团队正搜索屋子 |
[41:30] | Okay, well, I guess that is all for now. | 好吧 就先这样吧 |
[41:33] | I mean, unless there’s something else I should know. | 除非你还有什么信息没告诉我 |
[41:40] | But I choose to believe that when the world sees me, | 但我选择相信 当世人看到我 |
[41:44] | when they hear me, | 听到我说的 |
[41:46] | they’ll believe that I’m innocent, | 他们会相信我是无辜的 |
[41:48] | Because I am. | 因为我真是清白的 |
[41:50] | You didn’t give us up. | 你没举报我们 |
[41:53] | I have my issues with Alex, | 我跟艾丽克丝是有些恩怨 |
[41:56] | But I don’t think she did it. | 但我不认为她是真凶 |
[42:00] | Got it. | 拿到了 |
[42:01] | It’s a list of all the agents | 这份名单记录了 |
[42:02] | who were at grand central yesterday morning. | 昨天早上所有在中央车站的探员 |
[42:04] | The only names I recognize from our class are me… | 我们同届中 我只看到我的名字… |
[42:06] | – Alex. – And Caleb Haas? | -艾丽克丝 -还有凯勒布·哈斯 |
[42:09] | Why was he in New York? | 他怎么会在纽约 |
[42:11] | There’s a real terrorist still out there. | 真正的恐怖分子还在逍遥法外 |
[42:14] | And no one is looking for them. | 没有人去抓他们 |
[42:15] | They must be found. | 必须要找出真凶 |
[42:17] | 是陷害吗 联调局内部还有恐怖分子吗 |