时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | My name is Alex Parrish. | 我叫艾丽克丝·帕里什 |
[00:01] | My life took a very drastic turn. | 我的人生却发生了翻天覆地的转变 |
[00:03] | It all started nine months ago | 一切始于九个月前 |
[00:04] | with the FBI academy. | 我加入联调局训练营时 |
[00:06] | How do I know you won’t lie to me? | 你会不会也骗我呢 |
[00:07] | Maybe you already have. | 也许你已经骗了 |
[00:08] | Simon likes you. | 西蒙喜欢你 |
[00:10] | My son was serving two years. | 我儿子服刑过两年 |
[00:12] | And he’s up for parole. | 他准备申请假释 |
[00:13] | You really think some anonymous hackers | 你真的认为一个小小的匿名黑客 |
[00:15] | are gonna get you out of this? | 能帮你脱罪吗 |
[00:17] | It’s time to tell my story. | 是时候公布我的故事了 |
[00:18] | You got a leak in your unit. | 你队伍中有人泄密 |
[00:20] | Somebody tipped her off we were coming. | 有人把我们的行动透露给她了 |
[00:22] | You didn’t give us up. | 你没举报我们 |
[00:23] | I don’t think she did it. | 我不认为她是真凶 |
[00:24] | We’re streaming to over 12 million people. | 我们正在向1200万人直播 |
[00:26] | And if you could say anything what would it be? | 你最想对他们说些什么 |
[00:28] | I am innocent. | 我是无辜的 |
[00:42] | We have some new video | 我们收到了 |
[00:43] | related to the grand central bombing two days ago. | 关于两日前爆炸案的最新视频 |
[00:46] | FBI sources released this video | 联调局方面发布了这段视频 |
[00:47] | in response to an interview yesterday, | 以回应昨天的一段采访 |
[00:49] | where the chief suspect, Alex Parrish… | 主要嫌犯 艾丽克丝·帕里什 |
[00:51] | They framed the brown girl. | 他们陷害了一名有色人种 |
[00:51] | …claimed she is innocent. | 声称自己是无辜的 |
[00:53] | FBI officials think the box Parrish is seen carrying | 联调局官员认为帕里什所抱的盒子里 |
[00:56] | likely contained the final detonator that started | 很可能装有引发了一系列爆炸的 |
[00:59] | – the chain of explosions. – I was delivering flak jackets. | -雷管 -我是在送防弹衣 |
[01:00] | You don’t need to yell at me. | 你不用冲我吼啊 |
[01:02] | I’m not accusing you of anything. | 我又没指责你什么 |
[01:03] | …show growing public support for Parrish. | …显示 民众对帕里什的支持率上升 |
[01:05] | But the FBI claims this video | 但联调局称这段视频 |
[01:06] | – essentially proves her guilt. – So you’ll help me, then? | -证明了她的罪行 -那么你会帮助我 |
[01:09] | Caleb was stationed in San Diego. | 凯勒布本来驻在圣地亚哥 |
[01:11] | He requested for a New York assignment | 却申请来纽约执行任务 |
[01:12] | days before the attack. | 而且就在袭击发生前几天 |
[01:14] | I need you to talk to him, Shelby. | 你得跟他谈谈 谢尔比 |
[01:16] | Caleb hasn’t spoken to me since Quantico. | 离开匡提科后 凯勒布就没再联系我了 |
[01:18] | I highly doubt he’s gonna start now. | 很难相信他会现在开始搭理我 |
[01:20] | Look, as much as he and I have our issues, | 我们虽然有很多问题 |
[01:23] | I can’t imagine a world where Caleb Haas is a terrorist. | 我很难相信凯勒布·哈斯会是恐怖分子 |
[01:26] | You know what he’s capable of. | 你知道他能做出什么事来 |
[01:28] | You know his past. | 你了解他的过去 |
[01:30] | And everyone’s up for grabs right now. | 现在人人都有嫌疑 |
[01:31] | …files found on social media, | …在社交网络上找到的资料 |
[01:33] | Photo-sharing apps, and security-cam feeds. | 图片分享应用软件和监控录像 |
[01:43] | Everything okay? | 一切都好吗 |
[01:44] | They’re trying to hit us back | 他们想利用 |
[01:45] | with data mined from personal accounts. | 从个人账户采集来的信息攻击我们 |
[01:47] | Well, that was a matter of time. | 这是早晚的事 |
[01:49] | But they’re only looking for me in the footage. | 但他们只在录像里找我 |
[01:51] | If I can see what the FBI is seeing, | 如果我能拥有联调局的眼睛 |
[01:53] | I might be able to find Caleb. | 我或许能找到凯勒布 |
[01:55] | I’ll look into it when I get in. | 我到了之后会想办法的 |
[01:57] | Okay, thanks. | 好 多谢 |
[02:04] | What was that? | 谁啊 |
[02:05] | It was just O’Connor. | 就是奥康纳 |
[02:08] | I’ll go shower first so you can stay in bed. | 我先去冲澡 你继续睡吧 |
[02:28] | How about we save water? | 我们省省水吧 |
[02:41] | Why did you say I wasn’t your type, again? | 你当初为什么说我不是你的型 |
[02:42] | I didn’t think you were trustworthy. | 我当时觉得你不值得信任 |
[02:44] | You trust me now? | 那现在信任我了吗 |
[02:48] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[02:50] | But I want to know more about you. | 但我想进一步了解你 |
[02:52] | You never talk about yourself. | 你从不谈自己的事 |
[02:54] | Not that much to say. | 没什么好说的 |
[02:59] | Are you worried – that you will scare me off? | 你是担心自己会把我吓跑吗 |
[03:01] | ’cause you won’t. | 你不会的 |
[03:02] | The only thing I’m worried about is how — | 我唯一担心的就是 |
[03:05] | is how late we’re gonna be for P.T. | 我们体能训练要严重迟到了 |
[03:18] | 我去取证了 如果想谈谈 打给我 么么哒 伊莱亚斯 | |
[03:29] | It’s okay. I’ve got you. | 没事 有我呢 |
[03:31] | Move! | 闪开 |
[03:35] | Women have been asking men out since the 1950s. | 自1950年起就有女人约男人了 |
[03:38] | Even gay men. | 哪怕是同性恋 |
[03:39] | You should just bite the bullet. | 你要咬咬牙做了吧 |
[03:40] | Yes. Thank you. | 嗯 多谢了 |
[03:41] | It sounds very current and uncomplicated. | 听起来很现代 很简单 |
[03:48] | Where’s the fire? | 着什么急啊 |
[03:49] | I have a carefully timed route to avoid a walk of shame. | 我小心计划了路线 免得被人看到 |
[03:55] | If anybody should be worried, it’s me. | 要说有谁该担心 也是我啊 |
[03:57] | I have a reputation to live down to. | 我还要照顾我的名声呢 |
[03:59] | I can’t be seen spending all my time below the mason-dixon line, | 我不能被人看到老在南边转悠 |
[04:02] | as much as I like the landscape. | 尽管那里风景很棒 |
[04:04] | Say the word, and I’ll secede. | 你一句话 我就走 |
[04:06] | End before it gets boring, right? | 趁现在结束 免得变得无聊 是吧 |
[04:08] | No, I-I have a better idea. You want to get dinner? | 不 我有更好的主意 想去吃饭吗 |
[04:11] | I kind of told somebody I’d have dinner with them already. | 我已经跟人约好了呢 |
[04:14] | Do you want to meet me in my car when I get back? | 等我回来了 我们去我车里见啊 |
[04:18] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[04:23] | – My bad, miss Wyatt. – No, no, no. | -抱歉 怀亚特小姐 -没事 |
[04:25] | That was all me, Mr. Fletcher. | 怪我 弗莱彻先生 |
[04:28] | Looks like I just won a bet — | 看来我赌打赢了 |
[04:29] | How long it would take JFK and Jackie O. to get together. | 肯尼迪和杰奎琳要多久能搞在一起 |
[04:32] | What, Shelby and Brandon? | 谢尔比和布兰登吗 |
[04:33] | The two richest NATs? Where have you been? | 两个最有钱的新生啊 你上火星去了啊 |
[04:36] | They avoid each other all day, then disappear all night. | 他们白天一直回避彼此 晚上又消失不见 |
[04:39] | Or do you think they just meet up | 你觉得他们私下见面 |
[04:40] | to discuss how pretty their babies will be? | 难道只讨论他们的宝宝会多好看 |
[04:44] | She still isn’t in, sir. | 她还没回来 长官 |
[04:46] | Day three. No Miranda. | 第三天了 米兰达还没回来 |
[05:01] | What?! | 干什么 |
[05:10] | Miranda? | 米兰达 |
[05:15] | You’ve missed some work. | 你好久没来上班 |
[05:17] | Charlie hid my keys from me. | 查理把我的钥匙藏了起来 |
[05:21] | This is the same crap he was doing before. | 他之前也干过这种事 |
[05:25] | They were in the front door. | 就在前门上 |
[05:35] | Fine. He didn’t hide them. | 好吧 不是他藏的 |
[05:36] | But he is playing games with me. | 但他的确在跟我耍花招 |
[05:38] | I should have never let the court remand him to my care. | 我就不该允许法院把他交给我 |
[05:41] | It’s only been three days, | 这才三天 |
[05:42] | and it’s already clear that this is a huge mistake. | 就已经明显能看出这是个大错误了 |
[05:45] | One that I’m gonna have to live with for the next year | 而且我还要忍受一年 |
[05:48] | if I don’t lose my mind first. | 前提是我没有先疯掉 |
[05:49] | And the worst part of this is… | 最糟的是 |
[05:51] | I don’t trust him. | 我不信任他 |
[05:54] | I don’t trust him. | 我不信任他 |
[05:57] | And I don’t trust myself to catch him. | 我不相信自己能逮到他 |
[05:59] | The boy tried to shoot up a school! | 他想在学校制造枪击案啊 |
[06:03] | Who knows what he’s planning to do next? | 谁知道他接下来又会策划什么 |
[06:05] | Maybe you’re losing some perspective here. | 或许你是看不清楚了 |
[06:07] | You know, you’re stuck in this house — | 你一直困在家里 |
[06:08] | Do you know he’s never accepted responsibility | 你知道他根本从未对他企图做的事 |
[06:10] | for what he tried to do? | 承担责任吗 |
[06:11] | Maybe he’s afraid to talk to you. | 或许他是不敢跟你说话 |
[06:13] | Maybe he’ll talk to me. He used to like me. | 或许会和我谈 他以前挺喜欢我 |
[06:15] | What are you gonna do, Liam? | 你能怎么做 廉姆 |
[06:19] | Throw a football around with him? | 和他一起打球 |
[06:21] | Call him “Pal”? | 跟他称兄道弟吗 |
[06:23] | Go to work. | 去上班吧 |
[06:25] | Okay, maybe if he thinks you trust him, even a little bit, | 如果他感受到你的信任 哪怕一点 |
[06:28] | he’ll stop hiding and open up. | 他就不会逃避 会敞开心扉 |
[06:32] | The art of surveillance. | 监控的学问 |
[06:34] | Watching people in their own environment. | 在他们自己的生活中监控他们 |
[06:36] | It’s one of the most important tools an agent will use. | 是一名探员最重要的工具 |
[06:40] | These images are from computers across the country, | 这些图片来自全国各地的电脑 |
[06:42] | being watched by Ditu — | 都被信息截获部所监控 |
[06:44] | Digital intercept technology unit. | 全称是数字化信息截获技术部 |
[06:46] | Housed here at Quantico. | 设置于匡提科 |
[06:48] | Ditu watches what happens online as it happens, | 信息截获技术部会从起源开始监控 |
[06:51] | making it the most powerful surveillance tool | 从而成为你们前所未闻的 |
[06:54] | you’ve never heard of. | 最强大的监视工具 |
[06:56] | If somebody posts a manifesto against the president, | 如果有人发表了反总统言论 |
[06:59] | a Ditu agent will be the one who sends the I.P. Address | 截获部探员就会将他的IP地址 |
[07:01] | to secret service. | 发送给特勤局 |
[07:03] | Now, technology changes, so do surveillance methods. | 技术在变革 监控手段亦然 |
[07:06] | However, one thing will always remain the same. | 然而有一点是不变的 |
[07:09] | You don’t know we’re watching. | 你不会察觉到我们在监控 |
[07:11] | Surveillance is intimate. | 监控无处不在 |
[07:13] | You’re looking for what someone doesn’t want you to see. | 你们要寻找人们想隐藏的一面 |
[07:19] | or things someone’s desperate to share | 或是想要分享 |
[07:21] | but they’re too afraid to be judged. | 却害怕被抨击的一面 |
[07:23] | So, are you ready to see what someone’s really thinking? | 准备好看到人们真正的想法了吗 |
[07:30] | All right, good news and bad news. You ready? | 好消息和坏消息 要听吗 |
[07:31] | The good news is, Ditu is being run out of the command post. | 好消息是 截获部快要收集完了 |
[07:34] | They’re aggregating every photo, video, | 他们整理了所有图片 视频 |
[07:36] | traffic cam, social-media post, | 交通监控 社交媒体 |
[07:37] | anything from around grand central, before or after the attack. | 袭击前后中央车站周围的全部 |
[07:40] | What’s the bad news? | 坏消息呢 |
[07:41] | Only personnel assigned to Ditu have access to it, | 只有截获部人员有权限查看这些信息 |
[07:44] | and you’ll never believe who that is. | 这人是谁 说出来会吓你一跳 |
[07:45] | Booth! | 布斯 |
[07:48] | So, how’d you swing this, Haas? | 怎么归你管了 哈斯 |
[07:51] | Besides being the fastest-rising FBI agent in bureau history? | 除了作为局里史上晋升最快的探员吗 |
[07:54] | By telling everyone who will listen | 再就是告诉当权的人 |
[07:56] | I’m gonna make sure they reinstate the chair for your ex-girlfriend. | 我会确保将你前女友送上电椅 |
[08:02] | Caleb’s running the op?! | 凯勒布在管理 |
[08:04] | That’s convenient. | 太方便他了 |
[08:05] | Yeah, well, he has friends in high places. | 毕竟他有高层朋友 |
[08:07] | Yeah, people who just gave him unlimited access to footage | 他刚好获得了权限 |
[08:10] | that shows what he really was doing at grand central. | 可以掩盖他袭击中央车站的证据 |
[08:13] | He’s gonna hide his tracks. | 他会隐藏自己的踪迹 |
[08:16] | He doesn’t know I’m on to him. | 他还不知道我发现他了 |
[08:18] | Ryan, I need to see what he sees. | 瑞恩 我要看到他所看的 |
[08:20] | Well, that’s gonna be hard, considering who’s watching over him. | 考虑到有人监管他 可能有点难 |
[08:22] | Caleb. | 凯勒布 |
[08:25] | You have everything you need? | 需要的都齐了吗 |
[08:28] | Don’t worry, dad. We’ll catch her. | 不用担心 老爸 会抓到她的 |
[08:37] | There is a long-standing FBI policy | 联调局长久以来的规定 |
[08:40] | prohibiting family members from working on the same op. | 就是禁止亲属在同一部门工作 |
[08:42] | There’s also an FBI-trained terrorist on the loose. | 而同时还有一个联调局培养出的恐怖分子在逃 |
[08:45] | I think that trumps policy. I volunteered. | 这比规定更重要 我自愿来的 |
[08:48] | Because of the other day? | 因为那天的事吗 |
[08:49] | Because unlike you and O’Connor, | 因为我不像你和奥康纳 |
[08:51] | I can keep my personal and professional lives separate. | 我能平衡好生活与工作 |
[08:54] | The bureau needs men who are focused, | 联调局需要专注的人 |
[08:55] | Not men – who can’t see through the fog of their mid-life crisis. | 而不是迷失在中年危机里的人 |
[08:59] | Let me do my job, okay? | 让我去做我的工作 好吗 |
[09:03] | Is there anything I can help with? | 我能帮上忙吗 |
[09:12] | All right, all set. | 装好了 |
[09:14] | Now, once I install the PairViewer software on Caleb’s computer, | 只要在凯勒布的电脑上也装上软件 |
[09:16] | You will have a mirror of whatever he’s looking at. | 你就会看到他所看的了 |
[09:19] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:19] | If he sees it, you see it. | 他看到什么 你就会看到什么 |
[09:22] | Now, they’re gonna try and build a timeline | 他们会从爆炸那一刻开始 |
[09:23] | from the moment of the explosion, | 建立一条时间线 |
[09:24] | working backwards, so… | 逆向查看 所以 |
[09:26] | Keep your eyes open. | 盯好了 |
[09:28] | – Got it. – All right. | -明白 -好的 |
[09:31] | Hey, Simon? | 西蒙 |
[09:33] | Yeah? | 怎么 |
[09:34] | Be careful when you sneak into Caleb’s computer, okay? | 接近凯勒布的电脑时小心些 |
[09:37] | If — | 如果 |
[09:37] | Let’s just get the evidence to clear your name, okay? | 我们只管找到证据帮你正名 好吗 |
[09:41] | I’ll be sneaky. Promise. | 我会小心的 我保证 |
[09:44] | It’s not like we didn’t both learn how, right? | 这方面我们都很在行 不是吗 |
[09:46] | As you can see, hidden cameras and microphones | 如大家所见 隐形摄像头和麦克风 |
[09:48] | can be disguised almost anywhere. | 可以被藏在任何角落 |
[09:50] | Inside a Hogan’s alley apartment, | 在霍根小镇的公寓中 |
[09:53] | actors will stage scenes in which they reveal intel vital to an FBI case. | 演员们会展示出对联调局至关重要的情报 |
[09:58] | Each of you will select | 你们每个人 |
[09:59] | one of these pieces of surveillance equipment, | 可以选择一种监控设备 |
[10:02] | Install it, and use it to find that intel. | 安装 并且用它找到情报 |
[10:05] | Is it better to watch? Is it better to listen? | 是监控 还是监听 |
[10:08] | Choose your location and your equipment wisely. | 慎重选择你们的地点和设备 |
[10:11] | Good luck, and remember, someone is always watching. | 祝你们好运 记住 时刻有人在监视 |
[10:15] | You and Booth, huh? | 你和布斯在一起啊 |
[10:18] | Well, it’s promising, you know? | 前景很乐观 懂么 |
[10:21] | Which is a nice surprise, given my history. | 从我的经历来看 这是个美丽的意外 |
[10:24] | Well, next time you and he have a nice surprise, | 下次你们想要在宿舍 |
[10:27] | maybe you could warn me if it’s gonna be in our room? | 发生”意外”的时候 可以提醒我 |
[10:30] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 哦 抱歉 |
[10:32] | Am I not as discreet as you and Caleb? | 我不像你和凯勒布那么小心吗 |
[10:35] | So, you and Elias — is that a thing? | 你和伊莱亚斯有情况吗 |
[10:38] | That is no “Thing.” | 没情况 |
[10:40] | You and Alex? | 你和艾丽克丝呢 |
[10:42] | Good friends. | 我们只是好朋友 |
[10:45] | It did sound very friendly this morning. | 今早你俩听着确实挺亲密的 |
[10:48] | True love? | 什么真爱 |
[10:49] | Just lust. | 只是满足一下欲望 |
[10:51] | In the past, all the guys I dated | 以前 我总觉得跟我约会的人 |
[10:53] | I thought of as marriage material, | 是合适的结婚对象 |
[10:55] | and I always ended up getting hurt. | 结果最后受伤的总是我 |
[10:56] | Not with Caleb. | 跟凯勒布则不一样 |
[10:58] | It’s not complex because he is not complex. | 没那么复杂 因为他这个人很简单 |
[11:00] | There’s no feelings, no talks. | 不用投入感情 不用谈情说爱 |
[11:02] | Just us and an empty room. | 我俩只需要找间空房 |
[11:05] | Or sometimes not an empty room. | 有时候不是空房也行 |
[11:10] | Hey. You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[11:12] | Yeah, I’m fine. I’m just trying to figure out when | 很好 我只是在想 有些事该什么时候 |
[11:14] | or even if I should tell Alex some stuff. | 或者该不该告诉艾丽克丝 |
[11:18] | You ever worry about that? | 你遇到过这种情况吗 |
[11:19] | How someone might react to something in your past? | 人们对自己的过去会作何反应 |
[11:22] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[11:23] | Why would anyone go into an empty room | 为什么会有人去空房里 |
[11:25] | and make love to someone they have no connection to? | 跟和自己没有感情的人做爱呢 |
[11:28] | Mm, who said anything about love? | 这跟爱不爱有什么关系 |
[11:31] | All Caleb is is an athletic and energetic stand-in | 在我的真爱出现以前 凯勒布只是个 |
[11:35] | until the right one comes along. | 健壮而有力的替身 |
[11:37] | Even more depressing. | 真是更扯了 |
[11:39] | What? | 怎么 |
[11:40] | Haven’t you ever wanted the company of someone for… | 你难道从未想过和某人一起… |
[11:44] | Fun? | 找点乐子吗 |
[11:45] | I made my choice, and I’m proud of it. | 我有自己的选择 对此我很自豪 |
[11:48] | When I meet the right man, he’ll be glad I did, too. | 等遇到真爱 他也会很高兴我为他守身如玉 |
[11:52] | My advice — you got something to tell Alex, don’t wait. | 我建议 你现在就去告诉艾丽克丝 |
[11:56] | In front of it. Do it face-to-face. | 坦然面对 当面跟她讲清楚 |
[12:00] | If you do… | 如果你这样做了… |
[12:03] | Let me know if it works. | 告诉我结果如何 |
[12:10] | Man, what are you doing? | 伙计 你做什么 |
[12:11] | This is my room, not the kitchen. | 这是我的房间 不是厨房 |
[12:12] | What? | 怎么了 |
[12:13] | I thought we could spend some time together, you know? | 我想咱俩可以一起待会儿 |
[12:15] | Catch up. | 叙叙旧 |
[12:17] | I used to come by all the time. | 以前我经常来的 |
[12:18] | Yeah, until my dad found out about you and my mom. | 是啊 直到我爸发现了你和我妈的事 |
[12:22] | And then I never saw you again. | 然后我就再没见过你了 |
[12:24] | I guess you really cared about her, huh? | 你对她还挺上心的啊 |
[12:26] | You put up a good fight. | 还好好争取了一番 |
[12:28] | You have no idea what happened between the three of us. | 你根本不知道我们三个之间发生了什么 |
[12:30] | Well, you’re here, he’s dead. | 你坐在这里 而他死了 |
[12:33] | Does that mean you won? | 这意味着你赢了吗 |
[12:37] | Do you miss him? | 你想他吗 |
[12:38] | I don’t miss anyone. | 我谁都不想 |
[12:40] | ‘Cause I never had anyone. | 因为我和谁都没关系 |
[12:42] | My dad never liked me, and my mom never trusted me. | 我爸从没喜欢过我 我妈从不信任我 |
[12:47] | Ignored then, suffocated now. | 以前是被忽略 现在则被盯得紧紧的 |
[12:49] | And somewhere in the middle — the school. | 就是因为学校那件事吧 |
[12:51] | Are you kidding me right now? | 你是在跟我开玩笑吗 |
[12:53] | You wanted people to pay attention to you. | 你想引起别人的注意 |
[12:55] | That’s what I’m doing. | 我就注意你呗 |
[12:56] | I don’t want anything from you. | 我不想和你有任何牵连 |
[12:59] | If you want to talk to somebody, | 你要是想找人聊天 |
[13:00] | you go and you talk to my mom, | 就去找我妈 |
[13:02] | and you ask her why she was so desperate to get rid of me | 问问她为何这么迫切地想摆脱我 |
[13:05] | that she made the whole thing up! | 才编了这么一出 |
[13:07] | You know, you’re not a little kid anymore, Charlie. | 你已经不是小孩子了 查理 |
[13:11] | You’re a grown man. | 你是个成年人 |
[13:13] | And grown men don’t hide behind lies. | 成年人不该躲在谎言背后 |
[13:15] | And grown women do? | 那她也是成年人 就该这样吗 |
[13:25] | You’re on her side. | 你跟她是一伙的 |
[13:27] | So you wouldn’t understand. | 所以你不明白 |
[13:28] | So why don’t you just pack up and eat your BLT someplace else? | 你还是走人吧 换个地方吃你的三明治去 |
[13:38] | You mind if I borrow this? | 这个可以借我吧 |
[13:41] | Get out of my room. | 滚出我的房间 |
[13:51] | Meet our surveillance suspects — Edward and Donna. | 这就是要监视的嫌疑人 爱德华和唐娜 |
[13:53] | Married three years, they’re behind on their rent | 他们结婚三年了 付不起房租 |
[13:56] | and they have a failing corner store. | 开了一间经营惨淡的街头商店 |
[13:57] | And yet the bank tipped us off last week | 然而上周银行的线报告诉我们 |
[14:00] | that several hundred thousand dollars in cash | 他们的账户里 |
[14:02] | was deposited into their account. | 存入了几十万现金 |
[14:04] | So we suspect Edward of being involved with organized crime. | 因此我们怀疑爱德华牵涉一起集团犯罪案 |
[14:08] | Now, will the piece of equipment you installed in Hogan Alley | 现在 你们在他们住所安装的监控设备 |
[14:12] | enable us to hear or see what Edward is involved in? | 能否让我们了解到爱德华牵涉的案件呢 |
[14:15] | Go on. Impress me. | 开始吧 让我见识下你们的能耐 |
[14:19] | I noticed you put your bug under the sink. | 我注意到你将监听器装在水槽下边 |
[14:21] | That was smart. | 聪明 |
[14:22] | I tried to think of where in my home | 我试着结合自己家的情况 |
[14:24] | I have real conversations. | 哪里才能好好地聊天 |
[14:26] | Never had real conversations in my home. | 我在家从没好好聊过天 |
[14:28] | You must miss Elias, then. | 那你一定很想念伊莱亚斯 |
[14:30] | It’s a shame you don’t spend your day off together. | 真可惜你们不能在一起 |
[14:34] | I don’t want to spend my day off with him. | 我可不想休假时和他在一起 |
[14:36] | I meant I’m glad you found someone who makes you happy. | 我是说 很高兴你找到了让自己开心的人 |
[14:40] | I have. | 我是找到了 |
[14:43] | Do you think after you wake up tomorrow, | 明早你起床后 |
[14:45] | maybe we could go… | 咱们能不能去… |
[14:46] | – Yeah. – Just a second. | -怎么了 -我去去就来 |
[14:53] | That empty apartment would be the perfect place | 那套空房很适合咱们 |
[14:55] | for us to sneak away to. | 偷偷溜进去 |
[14:57] | You mean after your date? | 意思是等你约会完吗 |
[14:59] | I’ll see you there. | 在那儿见 |
[15:00] | Yeah, well, what about all these cameras? | 那里面这些摄像头怎么办 |
[15:09] | How long have you guys been together? | 你们在一起多久了 |
[15:11] | We’re not. I’m more like her butler. | 我们没在一起 我更像是她的管家 |
[15:14] | Which was fun the first time we role-played that, | 我第一次扮成管家跟她做爱时还挺有趣的 |
[15:16] | but now I’m, like, stuck in it. | 现在我却栽进去了 |
[15:19] | And you’re complaining? | 你在抱怨吗 |
[15:20] | Well, she’s got a date tonight | 她今晚有个约会 |
[15:21] | with somebody that she actually likes, | 对方是她真正喜欢的人 |
[15:23] | and I’m stuck here, sitting on my hands, | 而我被困在这里 无能为力 |
[15:25] | waiting to see whether or not | 等着看她回来后 |
[15:26] | she’s gonna take me out of the bedstand when she gets back. | 会不会也跟我约个会 |
[15:29] | That doesn’t happen to Haas men. | 哈斯家的男人可不这样 |
[15:31] | Yeah, I can see why. It makes them unattractive. | 没错 我了解 这让你们魅力大减 |
[15:34] | Find out who she’s going on a date with tonight | 搞清楚她今晚是跟谁约会 |
[15:36] | and take them out. | 打败那个人 |
[15:39] | Unattractive? | 魅力大减吗 |
[15:41] | I’ll give her a b-plus for effort. | 她如此卖力 评个优良 |
[15:44] | C-minus for hand placement. | 手部抚摸只能给中差 |
[15:47] | When can you and I get some real time together? | 我们俩什么时候也出去玩啊 |
[15:49] | Maybe grab that cheeseburger at that diner down the road? | 去街角那家店吃个芝士汉堡怎么样 |
[15:53] | Is this you asking me out on a date? | 这算约我吗 |
[15:55] | You are familiar with the concept? | 这一套你已经见多了吗 |
[15:57] | Well, I was kind of hoping… to ask you out first. | 我倒是想… 先约你出去 |
[16:02] | Well, what the hell were you waiting for? | 那你还等什么 |
[16:04] | For you to finish your task. | 等你完成工作 |
[16:16] | Simon Asher just asked me out. | 西蒙·艾瑟刚才约我了 |
[16:21] | From the way he talks to us, | 看他跟我们说话的方式 |
[16:22] | I never really believed he was gay. | 我就不信他是同性恋 |
[16:24] | Miranda said not to get close to anyone, especially Simon. | 米兰达不让我们跟别人走得太近 尤其是西蒙 |
[16:28] | If she had her way, | 要是如她所愿 |
[16:29] | we’d be quarantined until she needed us. | 如非需要 我们谁都不能见 |
[16:32] | Nimah, I’m not like you. | 妮尔麦 我跟你不同 |
[16:34] | I believe in following rules. | 我守规矩 |
[16:37] | If he asks again, just make sure he knows I am not interested. | 要是他再问起 就说我没兴趣 |
[16:43] | You’re good at that. | 这点你在行 |
[16:50] | I put that book in his room so I’ll know he’s okay. | 这本书是我放的 确保他不会犯事 |
[16:54] | If you wanted to know if he’s okay, then you talk to him. | 想知道他的情况 就去问他 |
[16:58] | You think I haven’t spent every visit over the last two years | 两年来 我每次见他都问 |
[17:00] | asking him, “What did I miss, and how did I miss it?” | “我错过了什么 怎么错过的” |
[17:03] | I’m done asking questions. | 我已经问烦了 |
[17:05] | If he’s planning something, he’s not gonna tell me. | 他要是心怀不轨 不会告诉我的 |
[17:07] | I learned that the hard way. | 我吸取了教训才知道 |
[17:08] | He’s not a minor anymore, Miranda. | 他已经成年了 米兰达 |
[17:10] | So your surveillance operation is potentially illegal. | 你这样监视他是违法的 |
[17:14] | If his parole officer found out, | 要是他的假释官知道了 |
[17:15] | Charlie would be in a halfway house, | 查理会被带去其他地方 |
[17:17] | out of your sight. | 你就见不到他了 |
[17:19] | So if you really want to lose track of him, | 如果你真想摸不清他的动向 |
[17:22] | Keep doing what you’re doing. | 就继续我行我素吧 |
[17:29] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[17:31] | Each of you have earned a spot | 你们都可以参加 |
[17:32] | on the live-surveillance exercise. | 现场监视的实践课程 |
[17:34] | Vasquez, you run point. | 巴兹克斯 你领队 |
[17:35] | Haas, you’ll act as a DITU analyst. | 哈斯 你担任信息截获部分析员 |
[17:37] | Let me guess — we’ll be surveilling each other, | 是不是要我们监视彼此 |
[17:40] | secrets will be revealed, and lessons will be learned? | 探知彼此的秘密 从中吸取教训呢 |
[17:43] | Usually, that is how this goes down. | 以前是这样 |
[17:46] | But I think you’re up for a challenge, Mr. Haas. | 但这次给你们一个挑战 哈斯先生 |
[17:48] | This time, you will be surveilling… me. | 这一次 你们将监视… 我 |
[17:52] | We’re looking into you? | 监视你吗 |
[17:53] | But we know you. | 但我们了解你 |
[17:55] | You think you know me. | 这只是你们的感觉 |
[17:56] | You only know who I am inside this building. | 你们只了解工作时的我 |
[17:59] | There are things you do not know. | 但还有很多事你们不知道 |
[18:01] | And in order to figure that out, you have to follow me | 为了弄明白这些事 你们要监视我 |
[18:03] | and everyone I talk to outside of these walls. | 以及工作以外每一个跟我有交集的人 |
[18:06] | Those of you who do well will know who I am | 查得够彻底就会弄明白我是谁 |
[18:09] | and what I’m planning. | 我在筹划什么 |
[18:11] | Otherwise, you’ll be tapped out. | 其他人则会出局 |
[18:14] | I’ll be on the move in 20 minutes, | 20分钟后 我开始行动 |
[18:16] | But you can start panicking now. | 开始恐慌吧 |
[18:33] | Come on. | 快点 |
[19:06] | I’m in. | 连上了 |
[19:08] | You’re 15 minutes into the exercise. | 已经15分钟了 |
[19:11] | You have eyes on Miranda. So, what do you know? | 你们一直在监视米兰达 有什么发现吗 |
[19:13] | We have two teams on Miranda herself, | 我们有两组人监视米兰达 |
[19:16] | including Booth and Parrish at her house. | 布斯和帕里什守着她家 |
[19:18] | And on campus, | 刚才在校园 |
[19:19] | Miranda just talked to a marine in dress uniform. | 米兰达跟一个海军陆战队队员聊了一会儿 |
[19:21] | We need to discover what his connection is | 查查这个人和助理局长 |
[19:23] | to the Assistant Director. | 是什么关系 |
[19:25] | Maybe he knows what she’s planning. | 说不定他知道她在筹划什么 |
[19:27] | Hey, Brandon, intercept and interview. | 布兰登 你去盘问那个海军 |
[19:29] | On it. I will catch you later. | 好的 回见 |
[19:35] | What do you have for me? | 有什么工作给我的 |
[19:36] | We need someone by the main gate as Miranda exits. | 你去守大门 等米兰达出来 |
[19:39] | On it. | 好 |
[19:41] | Oh, and don’t worry — I’ll make sure | 别担心 我保证 |
[19:43] | the only person tapping Brandon out tonight is you. | 不会耽误你今晚会跟布兰登的约会 |
[19:47] | So, you figured it out. | 看来你知道了 |
[19:48] | Oh, you are a better analyst than I thought. | 你的分析能力比我想得要好嘛 |
[19:50] | And you’re more predictable than I thought. | 你也比我想象得更容易看透 |
[19:53] | I look forward to your romantic wedding announcement | 期待在《金融时报》上 |
[19:55] | In the Financial Times. | 看到你们的喜讯 |
[20:00] | That’s Liam’s car, and Miranda isn’t here. | 那是廉姆的车 米兰达没来 |
[20:04] | Yet. | 还没来 |
[20:05] | Maybe Liam spending the night is Miranda’s plan. | 也许米兰达的谋划就是让廉姆住一宿 |
[20:13] | Hey, I-I’m sorry about before | 之前的事 我很抱歉 |
[20:15] | If I — I made it awkward. | 让你很尴尬 |
[20:19] | Like I’m doing now. | 现在也是 |
[20:21] | How about we get eliminated from this futile exercise on purpose | 我们翘了这堂没用的实践课吧 |
[20:24] | so we can have a real conversation | 好好聊一聊 |
[20:26] | without everyone around? | 就我们两个 |
[20:27] | Wait, you’d — you’d fail just so we could talk? | 等等 你会挂的 只为了和我聊天吗 |
[20:32] | I’ll meet you in my room. | 我在我房间等你 |
[20:40] | Trainee Vasquez, you don’t know Miranda’s plan. | 巴兹克斯学员 你还没弄清米兰达的计划 |
[20:42] | What are you gonna do with the agents you have left? | 你要怎么分配余下的探员 |
[20:44] | How about we follow her assistant? | 监视她的助理怎么样 |
[20:45] | Intel says that she has Miranda’s computer on her, | 情报员说米兰达的电脑在她手里 |
[20:48] | and she’s on the move. | 她已经出发了 |
[20:49] | So get someone on it. | 派人盯着她 |
[20:50] | Way ahead of you. Fletcher? | 早就开始了 弗莱彻 |
[20:52] | What you got? | 怎么了 |
[20:53] | Asset moving toward you, heading to her car. | 目标向你移动中 正要去开车 |
[20:56] | I don’t have a car to follow her with. | 我没车 跟不了她 |
[20:58] | I got you. | 我有办法 |
[20:58] | Behind you, there’s a black GLK350. | 你身后有一辆黑色的奔驰GLK350 |
[21:01] | Keys are in the center console. | 钥匙在车上插着 |
[21:03] | Ignore the condoms. | 别去在意那些安全套 |
[21:07] | Well, Liam’s not alone. | 廉姆不是一个人 |
[21:09] | Thermal scan shows two warm bodies, | 热力检测表明有两个人在里面 |
[21:11] | Which means our potential for scandal has just increased. | 爆丑闻的可能性上升了 |
[21:15] | In the meantime, | 与此同时 |
[21:19] | Now it’s a proper stakeout. | 这才算正经的监视 |
[21:20] | Did you at least get us coffee? | 你买咖啡了吗 |
[21:24] | Oh, my god. You stole this from Simon, didn’t you? | 天啊 你从西蒙那偷来的吧 |
[21:27] | – No. – Yes. | -没偷 -偷的 |
[21:28] | Yes. I did. | 好吧 我偷的 |
[21:36] | What? | 怎么了 |
[21:37] | Hello? | 你好 |
[21:39] | So you were right. You win. | 你说得对 你赢了 |
[21:41] | If charlie’s gonna do something, | 如果查理图谋不轨 |
[21:42] | me watching him isn’t gonna stop him. | 光靠监视是阻止不了的 |
[21:44] | I’m glad you came around. | 你终于想通了 |
[21:46] | You don’t have to stay. | 你没必要守在那里 |
[21:47] | Let him have some freedom, right? | 不是说要给他一点空间吗 |
[21:49] | Oh, and, Liam? | 还有 廉姆 |
[21:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[21:56] | Wait. Charlie — who’s he? | 等等 查理是谁 |
[21:57] | Caleb says Miranda’s son. | 凯勒布说是米兰达的儿子 |
[22:01] | Just out from juvie | 刚从少管所假释出来 |
[22:02] | on possession of unregistered firearms. | 罪名是非法持枪 |
[22:04] | That was your mother. | 刚才是你母亲打来电话 |
[22:05] | I, uh, think I’m gonna take off. | 我要走了 |
[22:07] | Watch me cry bitter tears. | 搞得像我舍不得你似的 |
[22:10] | We’re getting interference. | 有干扰 |
[22:12] | Yeah, you think? | 还用你说 |
[22:13] | Let me see – if I can get our mikes clear. | 我去看看能不能调清楚点 |
[22:15] | Okay. | 好 |
[22:16] | Intel came back that Miranda’s computer wasn’t with her assistant. | 情报说米兰达的电脑不在助手那里 |
[22:21] | Why is Fletcher following her? | 弗莱彻为什么要跟着她 |
[22:22] | Because game, set, match — me. | 因为我是全面胜利啊 |
[22:26] | You told me to take out the competition. | 你让我去消灭竞争对手 |
[22:28] | I heard the assistant | 我听说这个助理 |
[22:29] | was heading for a three-day weekend in Maine. | 要去缅因州过一个为期三天的周末 |
[22:31] | So that means no date with Shelby tonight | 也就是说他今晚 明晚和后天晚上 |
[22:34] | or tomorrow or the night after that. | 都没法和谢尔比约会 |
[22:36] | Brandon’s gone. | 布兰登已经走了 |
[22:40] | You’re a moron. | 你个傻瓜 |
[22:41] | I’m the one dating Brandon. | 跟布兰登约会的人是我 |
[22:45] | She lied to me? | 她骗了我 |
[22:50] | You said you were leaving. Leave. | 你不是要走吗 快走 |
[22:52] | One more thing before I do. | 走之前和你说个事 |
[22:54] | It’s gone — the interference. | 干扰没有了 |
[22:56] | Maybe it passed. | 应该好了 |
[22:57] | I’ll wait here. I can’t really move right now. | 我得等一会 我现在没法走 |
[23:00] | That is Felix. | 他是菲力克斯 |
[23:01] | He went to georgetown — full scholarship. | 他被乔治城大学全奖录取了 |
[23:03] | That is June. | 她是琼 |
[23:05] | She took a year off to study performance art. | 她休学一年去学表演了 |
[23:06] | Really pissed her parents off. | 气死她父母了 |
[23:09] | And that’s Louisa. | 这个是路易莎 |
[23:11] | She retook the S.A.T. three times | 她参加了三次高考 |
[23:13] | ’cause she thought she could do better. | 因为她觉得分不够高 |
[23:15] | And once made her father stop traffic | 还有一次逼她老爸停下车 |
[23:17] | to help turtles cross the road. | 给乌龟让路 |
[23:20] | And she’s my daughter. | 她就是我的女儿 |
[23:23] | We don’t talk very much. | 我们不常交流 |
[23:24] | And why do I care about your terrible parenting? | 你当不好父亲跟我有什么关系 |
[23:27] | Each one of these kids is alive | 这些孩子现在还活着 |
[23:30] | because your mother stopped you from killing them. | 都是因为你母亲阻止了你杀死他们 |
[23:34] | Instead of visiting graves, | 他们的父母 |
[23:35] | their parents get to visit dorm rooms. | 才没有上墓地 而是去宿舍去看他们 |
[23:38] | And every time louisa ignores my call, | 每次路易莎不接我电话时 |
[23:41] | at least I know she’s alive. | 至少我知道她还活着 |
[23:42] | And there’s still hope she’ll forgive me one day. | 而总有一天她会原谅我的 |
[23:45] | Do you get that you almost took that hope away? | 你差点就夺走了这点希望 明白吗 |
[23:54] | He’s been rewinding for hours. | 他已经回看了几个小时了 |
[23:56] | He’s not stopped. | 他还在看 |
[23:57] | He’s looking for something specific. | 他肯定在找什么 |
[23:58] | – He is — you. – No. | -他在找你 -不是 |
[24:01] | He’s going too fast for that. | 找我的话不会倒那么快 |
[24:03] | He’d miss me. | 会漏掉我的 |
[24:04] | I think he’s looking for himself. | 我觉得他在找他自己 |
[24:08] | Wait. What was that? | 等等 他在干什么 |
[24:11] | He just deleted something. | 他刚才删掉了什么 |
[24:13] | Maybe it wasn’t important. | 可能是删掉没用的 |
[24:18] | Simon, I need control over Caleb’s computer right now. | 西蒙 我需要控制凯勒布的电脑 |
[24:21] | Of course. | 没问题 |
[24:22] | Want me to get you a unicorn while I’m at it? | 你还想要什么奇迹啊 |
[24:24] | Look, as long as he is at his desk, | 听着 只要他还在电脑旁 |
[24:25] | the second you take control, | 你一控制他的电脑 |
[24:26] | he will notice, report it, and find you. | 他就会发现 上报 然后找到你 |
[24:28] | Well, pull the fire alarm, steal his car. | 那就拉响火警 偷他的车 |
[24:30] | I don’t care. | 随你便 |
[24:31] | Can you please get him away from his desk | 只要能让他离开桌子就行 |
[24:32] | so I can see what he trashed? | 我要看看他删掉了什么 |
[24:39] | All right, I might be able to get you 60 seconds | 好吧 你有60秒左右的时间 |
[24:40] | to drag the file – from his trash to your computer, | 来复制他垃圾桶里的文件 |
[24:42] | but that is it. | 不能更多了 |
[24:43] | – That’s fine. – If the file’s large, you’re not gonna have time. | -可以 -如果文件很大 时间不够 |
[24:45] | I’ll get Caleb off his desk. | 我把凯勒布引开 |
[24:46] | Call Ryan so he can tell you when the 60 seconds is up. | 联系瑞恩 他能帮你计时 |
[24:49] | Got it. | 收到 |
[24:52] | O’Connor for you, again. | 又是奥康纳 |
[25:13] | Booth? | 布斯 |
[25:15] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[25:16] | Can’t talk right now, sir. | 现在不方便解释 长官 |
[25:18] | Sir? | 长官 |
[25:20] | That’s — that’s rich. | 真够荒唐的 |
[25:21] | Are you so far off the reservation that you’re spying on me now? | 你吃了豹子胆了敢监视我 |
[25:24] | I had no idea that you would be here. | 我不知道你在这里 |
[25:25] | So, what — you’re spying on the assistant director? | 所以呢 你打算监视助理局长吗 |
[25:27] | Are you trying to get yourself arrested? | 你想坐牢吗 |
[25:28] | No. That’s not why I’m here. | 不是 我没有 |
[25:31] | Wow, you really can’t let it go, can you? | 你就不能放手吗 |
[25:33] | Booth, I told you, your job watching Alex Parrish is over. | 布斯 监视艾丽克丝·帕里什的任务结束了 |
[25:36] | You really need to stop talking right now. | 你真的不能再说了 |
[25:39] | As far as I’m concerned, | 据我所知 |
[25:40] | your standing as an agent in the bureau is finished. | 你在局里作为探员的身份已经结束了 |
[25:41] | The assistant director actually had us surveilling her | 助理局长让我们把监视她 |
[25:44] | for an assignment. | 作为一项任务 |
[25:46] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[25:47] | You just blew your own op with Alex. | 你当着艾丽克丝的面说破了 |
[26:04] | Alex, wait! | 艾丽克丝 等等 |
[26:06] | Alex! | 艾丽克丝 |
[26:07] | Alex! | 艾丽克丝 |
[26:19] | Do you like the tea? | 你喜欢这茶吗 |
[26:21] | I- | 我… |
[26:23] | Yeah, I do. | 我喜欢 |
[26:24] | Does Elias like tea? | 伊莱亚斯喜欢茶吗 |
[26:27] | I’m — I’m sorry, I-I shouldn’t have brought it up. | 我很抱歉 我不该突然提到他 |
[26:30] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[26:37] | At a certain… | 我的人生 |
[26:39] | point in my life, | 到了某个时期 |
[26:41] | it became easier for me to… | 相比展现真实的自己 |
[26:47] | …to let people believe I was gay | 让别人以为我是同性恋 |
[26:50] | rather than show them who I really was. | 能让我活得更轻松些 |
[26:53] | So they wouldn’t see the real me, | 这样他们就看不到我的真面目 |
[26:56] | who I am. | 我的本质 |
[26:57] | And the longer that that went on, the… | 我伪装得越久 |
[27:02] | more comfortable it got. | 越适应这样的身份 |
[27:07] | It gave me boundaries. | 让我处事时有了界线 |
[27:13] | Just like you have boundaries. | 就像你也有界线一样 |
[27:15] | I have boundaries until I know I can trust someone. | 当我信任某人时 我会放下界线 |
[27:19] | Do you trust me? | 你信任我吗 |
[27:29] | I should probably go. | 我该走了 |
[27:42] | You don’t have to — to do that. | 你不必这样做的 |
[27:44] | I know. | 我知道 |
[27:46] | But I want to. | 但是我想 |
[27:59] | You’re so beautiful. | 你好美 |
[28:27] | Why are your clothes still on? | 你怎么还穿着衣服 |
[28:29] | I thought we had a deal. | 我还以为我们约好了呢 |
[28:30] | You know, if you want to be a good FBI agent, | 如果你想成为一个优秀的探员 |
[28:32] | you’re gonna have to learn how to lie better. | 你就得学习怎么更高明地骗人 |
[28:34] | You didn’t have a date tonight with Brandon — | 我想你今晚根本就没有和布兰登 |
[28:35] | o-or anybody, I figure. | 或者其他人约会 |
[28:38] | No, I didn’t. | 是 我没有 |
[28:40] | So, you just wanted to make sure that I knew | 你就是想让我知道 |
[28:43] | that I wasn’t good enough for you — | 我配不上你 |
[28:44] | that I could take the car out for a spin, | 我可以开你那辆车去兜风 |
[28:46] | but I could never afford it. | 但我永远买不起 |
[28:48] | That is not how I think of you. | 我没这样想你 |
[28:49] | I know exactly how you think of me. | 我很清楚你对我的想法 |
[28:55] | Caleb, I like you. | 凯勒布 我喜欢你 |
[28:58] | Okay? | 行了吧 |
[28:59] | A lot more than I should. | 我本不该对你这么动情 |
[29:02] | Every time that we’re together, | 每次我俩在一起时 |
[29:03] | I don’t want to leave when it’s over. | 上完床我都不想走 |
[29:05] | But I came here to do one thing, | 可我来这里来只有一个目的 |
[29:07] | and that’s become an FBI agent. | 就是成为一名联调局探员 |
[29:09] | But when I’m around you, it’s like — | 但只要在你身旁 我就.. |
[29:11] | it’s like I forget that, | 我就忘了这件事 |
[29:12] | and I just become a girl. | 我又变回了一个女孩 |
[29:15] | And I cannot let that happen. | 我不能让自己这样 |
[29:17] | This is too important to me. | 成为探员对我来说太重要了 |
[29:19] | Listen… | 听我说 |
[29:23] | I really need this to be what it is. | 我想保持现在的关系 |
[29:25] | You know, the fun thing we do when we have the time, | 有时间就一起欢愉一下 |
[29:29] | not the thing that takes time away | 而不是陷入感情纠葛 |
[29:31] | from what it is that we’re doing. | 浪费欢愉的时间 |
[29:34] | Just don’t lie to me again. | 那就别再骗我 |
[29:39] | And do this, please, | 我们今天这么”玩”吧 |
[29:41] | before anyone catches us in here. | 趁还没人发现我们在这里 |
[29:44] | Done. | 行 |
[30:01] | He can’t see this? | 他看不见吗 |
[30:03] | No. | 看不见 |
[30:04] | I transferred it from his trash to my desktop. | 我将文件从他的垃圾箱传到了我的电脑 |
[30:11] | What are you doing here, kid? | 你怎么在这里 孩子 |
[30:11] | I could ask you the same thing. Who was that? | 我也想问你呢 刚刚那是谁 |
[30:13] | You think Caleb and his dad could be doing this together? | 你觉得凯勒布和他爸是同伙吗 |
[30:15] | Who is that in there? | 刚才那个人是谁 |
[30:16] | Caleb and his dad have been having this fight for years. | 凯勒布和他爸一向不和 |
[30:18] | You can dump that. | 你可以不用看了 |
[30:19] | Shelby, he deleted this. | 谢尔比 他删除了这段 |
[30:21] | There has to be a reason why it’s worth hiding. | 肯定有什么值得掩盖的原因 |
[30:23] | He’s just hiding family drama. | 他只是在隐藏家庭闹剧 |
[30:25] | What matters is what he’s looking at on his computer right now. | 他现在看的影像才更重要 |
[30:28] | He’s not watching anything right now! | 他现在什么也没看 |
[30:30] | He didn’t want anyone to see this. | 他不想任何人看到这段视频 |
[30:31] | We need to see it. | 那我们就需要查清楚 |
[30:33] | You’re lying to mom. | 你在欺骗妈妈 |
[30:35] | Hey. Get your hand off me. | 把你的手拿开 |
[30:36] | See, it’s just family stuff. | 看吧 就是家庭纠纷 |
[30:37] | I told you, you can close it out. | 跟你说了 你可以关了 |
[30:39] | You understand me? | 你听懂了吗 |
[30:43] | That was it? | 就这些吗 |
[30:44] | Th-that was all he deleted? | 他就删除了这段吗 |
[30:56] | Wait. | 等等 |
[30:59] | Oh, my god. Shut that off. | 我的天呐 快关掉 |
[31:01] | Shelby, stop. He’ll notice! | 谢尔比 停下 他会发现的 |
[31:06] | He wasn’t looking for me. | 他不是在找我 |
[31:07] | He was looking for you. | 他是在找你 |
[31:10] | Caleb wasn’t here to bomb grand central. | 凯勒布没去炸中央车站 |
[31:14] | He was looking for you. | 他那时在找你 |
[31:15] | You’re having an affair with his father. | 你跟他父亲有一腿 |
[31:19] | Caleb knew about the affair. | 凯勒布知道这事 |
[31:20] | He just didn’t know who it was with. | 但他不知道女方是谁 |
[31:26] | Until now. | 现在知道了 |
[31:44] | When I got stationed in New York, | 我被派到纽约以后 |
[31:45] | Clayton and I – were working closely together. | 克莱顿和我一直紧密合作 |
[31:49] | At first, it was just drinks after work | 一开始只是下班后去喝几杯 |
[31:52] | and a lot of talking. | 谈谈心 |
[31:54] | That’s all that it was ever supposed to be. | 本该是很好的同事关系 |
[31:56] | But, I don’t know, drinks turned to dinners, | 但不知怎么 一起喝酒就变成一起吃饭 |
[32:00] | which turned to walking around the city late at night, | 之后又变成了深夜在市里散步 |
[32:03] | which turned to… | 之后就… |
[32:06] | We didn’t want this to happen. | 我们也不想发生这样的事 |
[32:08] | We pushed it off as long as we could, | 我们一直在尽量回避对彼此的感觉 |
[32:11] | but then last week, we thought, you know what? | 但是上周 我们就想 |
[32:13] | Why don’t we just — | 不如我们就… |
[32:14] | why don’t we just spend a few days together, | 不如我们就在一起待几天 |
[32:15] | You know, and see if – there’s really something there. | 看看我们之间到底有没有火花 |
[32:18] | So I told everyone I was taking a vacation to Buenos Aires. | 所以我告诉大家 我去布宜诺斯艾利斯度假 |
[32:22] | I even bought tickets. | 我甚至买了机票 |
[32:24] | We checked in to the Andaz by the library, | 我们入住在纽约图书馆附近的安达仕酒店 |
[32:28] | and…well, you know the rest. | 剩下的你都知道了 |
[32:30] | We didn’t think – that we would run into anybody. | 我们没想到会碰上谁 |
[32:32] | We had no idea – that Caleb was even in town. | 没想到凯勒布会来纽约 |
[32:36] | You could have told me, Shelby. | 你本可以告诉我的 谢尔比 |
[32:38] | About what? | 说什么 |
[32:39] | Lying, becoming a mistress? | 我说谎 当小三吗 |
[32:42] | We don’t talk, Alex. | 我们不联系了 艾丽克丝 |
[32:44] | And when we did, | 当我们交心时 |
[32:46] | you were not that trustworthy with my secrets. | 你守不住秘密 |
[32:49] | I’m sorry, Shelby. | 对不起 谢尔比 |
[32:52] | But secrets have a way of getting out. | 但有时候纸包不住火 |
[32:54] | You know that. | 这点你懂 |
[33:10] | Why do you act so scared of me? | 你为什么表现得很怕我 |
[33:12] | You lock me in a house with cameras everywhere | 你把我关在家里 到处都装了摄像头 |
[33:14] | like I’m still in prison. | 像我还在监狱那样 |
[33:16] | You will be. | 你会进监狱的 |
[33:19] | If you stay close to this school, you will be. | 你要是接近这所学校 就离坐牢不远了 |
[33:23] | Well, I’m 201 feet away. | 我离学校有61米多 |
[33:28] | Come here. | 过来 |
[33:32] | Trust me. Come here. | 信我 过来 |
[33:38] | Next time, it won’t be juvie. | 下次不会送你进少管所 |
[33:40] | It’ll be prison. | 会送你进监狱 |
[33:41] | You want to go there? | 你想做到那份上吗 |
[33:43] | Be a man about it! | 拿出点男人的样子 |
[33:44] | – Be a man about it! – Let go of me! | -拿出男人的样子 -放开我 |
[33:47] | You know why I’m scared? | 你知道我为什么害怕吗 |
[33:49] | Because I stood in front of you, | 因为我当时站在你面前 |
[33:50] | knowing you had a bag of guns | 心知你装了一包枪 |
[33:52] | and a list of kids you wanted to kill. | 手握一张你要暗杀的学生名单 |
[33:55] | You’re making this up because you want to make an excuse | 这是你想找借口把我送回监狱 |
[33:57] | for me to go back to prison! | 故意编造出来的 |
[33:59] | I found your note. | 我找到了你的字条 |
[34:01] | I found your note! | 我找到了你的字条 |
[34:06] | I didn’t want you to find the note. | 我没想让你看到那张字条 |
[34:08] | Who did you think would find it? | 那你以为谁会看到 |
[34:10] | I didn’t think. | 我没想过 |
[34:11] | You didn’t, but I did. | 你没想过 但我看到了 |
[34:15] | I burned it. | 我把它烧掉了 |
[34:16] | And that’s the only reason you’re out of that place, | 所以你才能被放出来 |
[34:18] | and that terrifies me | 这点让我心惊胆战 |
[34:20] | because I don’t know if I did the right thing | 因为我不知道我这么做是否正确 |
[34:23] | or if I just made it easier | 还是说让你更容易 |
[34:24] | for the next time you want to shoot somebody. | 进行下一次的袭击 |
[34:28] | And you wake up every morning | 你每天早上醒来 |
[34:29] | wishing I made good on that note. | 希望我真去杀人 |
[34:31] | I wake up every morning | 我每天早晨醒来 |
[34:34] | thanking god you’re alive. | 都庆幸你还活着 |
[34:37] | and you have a chance to be the man | 我知道有机会成为 |
[34:38] | I know you can be. | 我心目中的男子汉 |
[34:47] | Alex. | 艾丽克丝 |
[34:48] | -Leave. – No. | -走开 -不要 |
[34:49] | Then I’ll leave. | 那我走 |
[34:53] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[34:54] | I actually want to know. | 我其实想弄清楚 |
[34:56] | When did you start following me? | 你是什么时候开始跟踪我的 |
[34:59] | My mom’s house in Oakland? | 我在奥克兰的老家时吗 |
[35:01] | My runs at Lake Merritt? | 我在美丽湖晨运时吗 |
[35:02] | At the airport. | 在机场 |
[35:03] | I spotted you at security. | 过安检时 我看到了你 |
[35:05] | You bought a bottle of water and read a couple of magazines — | 你买了一瓶水 读了几本杂志 |
[35:08] | The Atlantic and US Weekly. | 《大西洋月刊》和《美国周刊》 |
[35:10] | I followed you to the gate, | 我跟着你到了登机口 |
[35:12] | I figured out where you were sitting, | 我弄清了你的座位 |
[35:12] | and I got the ticket agent to switch my seat. | 我让票务员帮我换了座 |
[35:15] | Flashed your badge? Flirted a little? | 亮出探员身份 施展点小魅力 |
[35:17] | No, I paid an extra 49 bucks. | 不是 我花了49块换的 |
[35:22] | What was the assignment? | 当时任务是什么 |
[35:25] | Oh, I’m sorry. What was the assignment, Agent Booth? | 抱歉 应该是布斯探员 任务是什么 |
[35:30] | Get close enough to keep an eye on you | 密切注意你的动向 |
[35:32] | and report back to O’Connor. | 将你的一举一动汇报给奥康纳 |
[35:33] | Because of my father? | 因为我父亲吗 |
[35:34] | No, I didn’t know about that at the time. | 不是 我当时并不知道 |
[35:37] | And sleeping with me? | 那跟我睡呢 |
[35:40] | What was that? | 又算什么 |
[35:42] | A perk? | 工作附带的福利吗 |
[35:43] | Something you did when you got bored? | 无聊了就来一炮吗 |
[35:46] | The first time in the car, what did you think? | 我们第一次车震时 你怎么想的 |
[35:49] | “Oh, what a cushy assignment. | “真是份美差啊 |
[35:52] | I get to put my feet up at Quantico | 我可以在匡提科轻松训练 |
[35:53] | – and tap a piece of hot ass at the same time?” – That’s not what I did! | -同时还跟美女覆雨翻云” -不是这样 |
[35:56] | – Then what was it?! – That’s not what I did! | -那是什么 -不是这样的 |
[35:57] | Look, I wanted to tell you the truth! | 我想告诉你实情 |
[36:00] | I tried! | 我想告诉你的 |
[36:00] | And screw up your mission? Why would you do that? | 搞砸你的任务吗 你怎么可能会说 |
[36:05] | Did he tell you to sleep with me? | 他让你来睡我吗 |
[36:06] | No. That was me. | 不 那是我的意愿 |
[36:08] | Not the assignment. | 不是任务 |
[36:10] | That was me. | 是我想跟你睡 |
[36:12] | Okay, Liam took me off the case | 当廉姆发现我们走得太近时 |
[36:13] | when he found out we got too close. | 他把我撤掉了 |
[36:15] | I lost my position at the Bureau over you. | 为了你 我失去了局里的职务 |
[36:17] | Do not talk to me about what you lost. | 别跟我说你失去了什么 |
[36:21] | In fact, do not talk to me at all. | 事实上 别跟我说话 |
[36:26] | Get the hell out. | 滚出去 |
[36:27] | Alex… | 艾丽克丝… |
[36:28] | – Now! – Okay. | -立刻滚 -好吧 |
[36:40] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[36:41] | Talk? I don’t even know you. | 谈谈吗 我都不认识你 |
[36:42] | I don’t even know your name, so if you don’t mind… | 连你的名字都不知道 恕我失陪… |
[36:44] | You know, don’t you? | 你知道了 是吧 |
[36:47] | Yeah, and neither one of you guys had to tell me, either. | 是的 你们俩也不用向我摊牌了 |
[36:49] | How convenient. | 多省事 |
[36:51] | Convenient? | 省事 |
[36:52] | It’s not convenient at all. | 根本不是省事 |
[36:54] | It’s terrible. It’s a mess. | 是糟糕 一团乱麻 |
[36:56] | It’s completely ridiculous. I mean… | 荒唐至极 我是说… |
[36:59] | First there’s you and me, and now… | 先是我们俩在一起 现在… |
[37:01] | Oh, god. It’s so embarrassing. | 天呐 太惭愧了 |
[37:02] | It’s so humiliating. It’s a total soap opera. | 太丢脸了 太狗血了 |
[37:05] | I’m just — I’m so sorry. | 我对不起你 |
[37:06] | We never meant to hurt you. | 我们不是故意要伤害你的 |
[37:07] | Yeah, well, he’s married — to my mom. | 是啊 他跟我妈是夫妻 |
[37:10] | They don’t even live together. | 他们都分居了 |
[37:12] | She won’t grant him a divorce as long as she’s in office. | 只要她在政坛一天 就不同意跟他离婚 |
[37:15] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[37:16] | What I know is that I loved you | 我只知道 我爱过你 |
[37:19] | and you rejected me. | 而你拒绝了我 |
[37:20] | And for what? For him? | 因为什么 因为他吗 |
[37:22] | That is not how it happened, and you know it. | 不是这样的 你知道的 |
[37:23] | I spent my entire life | 我从小到大 |
[37:26] | thinking that I wasn’t as good as him, | 一直觉得我比不上我爸 |
[37:27] | But you’re the one person… | 但只有你… |
[37:30] | You’re the one person who made me feel like maybe I was. | 只有你让我觉得我可能真比不上他 |
[37:34] | I guess that was just a lie, huh? | 我想那只是个谎言吧 |
[37:47] | Mr. Booth was asked to keep an eye on you, | 鉴于你父亲过去的经历 |
[37:49] | to inform me of your true intentions | 布斯先生被派去监视你 |
[37:52] | and warn me of any danger signs | 将你的真正意图汇报给我 |
[37:54] | based on your father’s history. | 若发现苗头不对就通知我 |
[37:57] | Clearly, he got far too close, | 很显然 他跟你走得太近了 |
[37:59] | and he has been appropriately reprimanded. | 他已经受到惩戒了 |
[38:01] | Well, I hope I can help erase | 我希望能帮你跟局里 |
[38:04] | whatever concerns you or the Bureau | 打消对我的疑虑 |
[38:06] | might have about my intentions. | 我没有不轨的意图 |
[38:09] | No need. | 不用了 |
[38:10] | I ended the assignment as soon as I saw what an asset you are. | 当我看出你是个人才时 就结束任务了 |
[38:13] | I would have told you, but — | 我想跟你说 但… |
[38:14] | You don’t have to. | 不必 |
[38:16] | You were doing your job. | 你也是按章办事 |
[38:18] | You didn’t lie to me. | 你没有骗我 |
[38:20] | So if you don’t mind, I just want to go back to work | 若没别的事了 我想回去训练了 |
[38:22] | and concentrate on moving forward. | 把精力集中在未来上 |
[38:25] | I can respect those wishes. | 我尊重你的想法 |
[38:31] | I’m never gonna find out the truth about my father, am I? | 我永远都不可能知道我父亲的真面目吧 |
[38:34] | Even if he were alive, he couldn’t tell you. | 即使他还活着 他也不能告诉你 |
[38:38] | You’re his daughter. | 你是他女儿 |
[38:39] | Is that how it is with yours? | 你跟你女儿也这样吗 |
[38:42] | That’s how it is with everyone. | 大家都这样 |
[38:53] | Surveillance teaches us how to pay attention… | 监视教会我们如何去留意… |
[38:58] | Not just to how a suspect plans a crime, | 不仅仅是留意嫌犯怎么策划犯罪 |
[39:02] | but to how all of us make decisions. | 还要留意我们如何应对 |
[39:05] | Because you surveilled me one night, | 因为你们监视了我一晚上 |
[39:09] | you know that I have a son and his name is Charlie | 你们知道我有个儿子 他叫查理 |
[39:14] | And he’s in trouble. | 他有心理问题 |
[39:16] | And because you know this, | 因为你们知道了这事 |
[39:17] | you will never look at me the same way again. | 所以你们会另眼看我 |
[39:21] | You’re doing the right thing. | 你这么做是对的 |
[39:25] | Enjoy your day off. | 愉快地休息一天吧 |
[39:26] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[39:28] | Have fun. | 玩得愉快 |
[39:31] | But seeing the action doesn’t mean you understand it. | 但你看见也不代表你能理解 |
[39:34] | We’ll never know why the people we watch | 我们永远也想不通监视的那些人 |
[39:37] | do what they do. | 为什么会做出那样的事 |
[39:39] | I didn’t know you were here. | 我不知道你在这里 |
[39:43] | I left strict instructions for the office | 我下了严令 |
[39:45] | not to call me all weekend. | 这周末局里不准联系我 |
[39:56] | and that is the danger. | 这就是危险的地方 |
[39:58] | We have a window into someone’s life. | 我们能走进一个人的生活 |
[40:02] | But not their head. | 却走不进他的大脑 |
[40:04] | You’re not taking the day off. | 你没去休息一天吗 |
[40:06] | You’re not, either? | 你也没有吗 |
[40:08] | – Want to go for a walk? – Yes, I’d love to. | -想去散散步吗 -是 我想 |
[40:11] | Anytime. | 什么时候都行 |
[40:12] | I’ll, uh, pick you up in a bit. | 我稍后去找你 |
[40:17] | But that doesn’t mean you stop looking. | 但这不代表你不去寻找真相 |
[40:18] | Yeah, I’m doing a lot of pull-ups. | 我经常锻炼 |
[40:20] | I’m sorry. He’s busy. You ready? | 抱歉 他有主了 准备好了没 |
[40:25] | Wait, where’s my car? | 慢着 我的车呢 |
[40:26] | I’ll tell you from the uber. | 等上了出租车再告诉你 |
[40:33] | Parrish switched rooms with me. | 帕里什跟我换房了 |
[40:35] | Guess now we’re sharing a shower. | 我想我们要共用一个浴室了 |
[40:40] | Because once you know how to watch, | 因为一旦你知道如何去监视 |
[40:44] | you can’t stop watching. | 你就停不下来了 |
[40:47] | – This is O’Connor for Haas. – Until you know… | -我是奥康纳 找哈斯 -直到你… |
[40:49] | …tell him it’s urgent. | 跟他说是急事 |
[40:51] | …everything. | 知晓一切 |
[40:54] | Nimah? You ready? | 妮尔麦 准备好了吗 |
[40:57] | Simon! | 西蒙 |
[40:58] | What the hell is happening? | 这是怎么回事 |
[40:59] | – Did you – tell him to come here? – Sorry. | -你让他过来的吗 -抱歉 |
[41:02] | Who — who are you?! | 你是谁 |
[41:02] | – Simon, please. – What is happening? Who are you?! | -西蒙 拜托 -什么情况 你是谁 |
[41:03] | Just — just give us a second to figure this out | 给我们点时间想想 |
[41:05] | – and I’ll tell you. – Wait. Who are you? | -我就会告诉你 -等等 你是谁 |
[41:06] | – Please. Wait. – Let go of me! | -拜托 等一下 -放开我 |
[41:07] | – Wait. – Let me out of here! | -等一下 -让我走 |
[41:09] | – No, I’m not letting you out of here. – Stop pulling on — | -不 不能让你走 -别拉我… |
[41:13] | – Simon! – Go get Miranda! | -西蒙 -去找米兰达 |
[41:15] | I’ll be with him. | 我陪着他 |
[41:16] | He’ll be fine. | 他会没事的 |
[41:26] | He’s still watching. | 他还在观看录像 |
[41:27] | Two full days before the bombing. | 爆炸前两天的录像 |
[41:29] | If he’s looking for me, | 如果他在找我 |
[41:30] | he’s way past when I showed up. | 那他找的录像时间也太早了 |
[41:32] | Yeah, that’ll be fine. Thank you. | 行 可以 谢谢 |
[41:36] | What? | 怎么了 |
[41:38] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[41:39] | I think agent Booth – is in contact with Parrish. | 我认为布斯探员跟帕里什有联系 |
[41:42] | I think… | 我觉得… |
[41:44] | I think he may be helping her. | 我觉得他可能在帮她 |
[41:52] | That’s one of the twins. | 那是双胞胎之一 |
[41:55] | – At grand central. – That’s days before the attack. | -一个人在中央车站 -爆炸的前几天 |
[42:00] | That’s it. | 这就是了 |
[42:02] | It’s them. | 真凶是她们 |
[42:09] | Open the door, Nimah! | 开门 妮尔麦 |
[42:11] | Let me out of here! | 放我出去 |
[42:14] | I swear, Nimah! I swear to god! | 我发誓 妮尔麦 我对天起誓 |