时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | My name is Alex Parrish, and I’ve been framed. | 我叫艾丽克丝·帕里什 我被陷害了 |
[00:03] | It all started seven months ago at the FBI academy. | 一切始于七个月前加入联调局训练营时 |
[00:06] | I have been running a project with Nimah Amin | 从你们入校以来 我就跟妮尔麦·阿敏 |
[00:09] | and her sister, Raina, since you arrived. | 以及她妹雷娜进行一项计划 |
[00:11] | You’ve been reinstated | 你被复职了 |
[00:12] | with an assignment to the L.A. field office. | 去洛杉矶分部工作 |
[00:14] | They told me that they weren’t quite done with me yet | 他们说不能就这么放我走 |
[00:16] | and they bumped me back to NAT. | 把我又列入新生行列了 |
[00:18] | Whoever framed me, they left that behind. | 陷害我的人 落下了这跟线 |
[00:20] | This wire is the key. | 这根线才是关键 |
[00:21] | You follow agent Booth. He leads you to Parrish. | 你跟着布斯探员 他会领你找到帕里什 |
[00:24] | FBI! FBI! | 联调局 联调局 |
[00:25] | I never thought before I’d save our country, | 我从未想过 在我拯救国家之前 |
[00:28] | I’d have to save myself. | 我要先自救 |
[00:34] | All right, listen up! | 好了 听好 |
[00:36] | Our suspects are trapped in this six-block grid. | 疑犯被困在这六个街区内 |
[00:40] | No one gets out until we find them. | 不找到他们 谁也别想走 |
[00:42] | Tonight, we are the hunters, and they are they prey. | 今晚 我们是猎人 他们是猎物 |
[00:45] | Block by block, door by door – | 挨个街区 逐门逐户 |
[00:48] | we will do whatever it takes. | 不惜一切手段找到他们 |
[00:53] | We got to get this bullet out. | 我们得取出子弹 |
[00:56] | First I need to get you off the road. | 首先 我得带你离开大路 |
[00:59] | Okay. Come on. | 好了 来 |
[01:06] | You ever perform field surgery before? | 你做过外勤手术吗 |
[01:08] | No, but I feel like I’m about to. | 没做过 但看来我要做了 |
[01:10] | – Okay. – All right. | -好了 -好吧 |
[01:16] | We will find them and bring them to justice. | 我们要找到他们 让他们接受制裁 |
[01:29] | Thank you for letting me move in. | 谢谢你让我搬进来 |
[01:31] | No, not at all. | 不客气 |
[01:31] | They were consolidating rooms after the cuts. | 经过淘汰后 他们要重组寝室 |
[01:34] | I’m just glad you asked me | 我很庆幸你先来找我了 |
[01:35] | before I got stuck with someone I didn’t like. | 我不用跟不喜欢的人住一起了 |
[01:37] | Are you gonna miss living with your sister? | 你会怀念跟你妹住一起吗 |
[01:40] | I will, but it’s time for me to be myself. | 会 但我该做自己了 |
[01:42] | I’m grateful that the only person | 我很高兴我现在 |
[01:44] | I have to match now is me. | 可以发挥真实水平了 |
[01:46] | – Fighting in the west bank… – I’m sorry.I didn’t realize that was… | -在西岸交火 -抱歉 我不知… |
[01:49] | Oh, no, no, leave it. I’m interested. | 不不 别动 我想看看 |
[01:50] | …across the border, | 穿过边境 |
[01:51] | – only to be met with resistance and violence. – Yeah? | -却只遭遇了抵抗和暴力冲突 -是吗 |
[01:53] | This is all unfair to you. | 这对你太不公平了 |
[01:55] | I know you, but you don’t know me. | 我了解你 你却不了解我 |
[01:58] | You’re like a puzzle. | 你就像个谜 |
[01:59] | Which part of “Franken-Nimah” was | 拼接出来的妮尔麦 |
[02:01] | actual Nimah and which part was you? | 哪部分是妮尔麦 哪部分才是你 |
[02:04] | You wear a hijab, she doesn’t. | 你戴头巾 她不戴 |
[02:06] | You are more religious. | 你更加虔诚 |
[02:08] | My beliefs are important for me. | 我的信仰对我很重要 |
[02:11] | It’s something that you and I have in common. | 这是我们的共同点 |
[02:15] | It’s a disaster. | 简直是个灾难 |
[02:15] | You believe in a two-state system, right? | 你相信巴以两国双重建国的政治安排吧 |
[02:18] | For BB3 news in Lancaster, | 兰开斯特BB3台新闻 |
[02:19] | – this is Zachary Halpert. – That was Nimah. | -扎克利·哈珀特为您报道 -那是妮尔麦 |
[02:21] | How’d you pull it off — | 你们怎么做到的 |
[02:23] | you know, f-fooling everyone the whole time? | 这么长时间一直把大家蒙在鼓里 |
[02:25] | Not everyone — only our fellow trainees. | 也不是所有人 只有其他新生 |
[02:28] | Miranda and Liam knew — our campus staff, too. | 米兰达和廉姆知道 校园职工也知道 |
[02:31] | You can sell any lie you want if you have enough help. | 只要有足够帮手 什么都能瞒天过海 |
[02:35] | Hey, uh, you know what story I love? | 知道我喜欢你哪段经历吗 |
[02:36] | It’s, uh, the one where, um, | 就是那个… |
[02:39] | boy was so mean to you, and the day he got circumcised, | 欺负你的男孩 你趁他做割包皮那天 |
[02:42] | you kicked him in the — | 踢了他的… |
[02:43] | That’s also Nimah. | 那也是妮尔麦 |
[02:45] | Getting eliminated from the surveillance drill | 监视那天主动遭淘汰 |
[02:47] | so we could… | 我们好去… |
[02:49] | I was in the room, but the whole idea was Nimah’s. | 我当时在屋里 但是妮尔麦的主意 |
[03:10] | Vasquez and Brandon outlasted us. | 巴兹克斯和布兰登比我们干得久 |
[03:13] | How is that possible? | 这怎么可能 |
[03:14] | Well, I’m sure they have a lot to go over | 他上周干了那种事 |
[03:16] | after what he pulled last week. | 他们估计有很多话得谈吧 |
[03:18] | Their door was still closed, huh? | 他们的门还闭得紧紧的 |
[03:19] | Yeah. | 对 |
[03:20] | I really miss bunkin’ with Elias. | 我真怀念跟伊莱亚斯做室友 |
[03:22] | Unlike Brandon, that dude never got laid. | 跟布兰登不一样 那家伙可从没艳福 |
[03:25] | Hey, can I borrow your phone? I left mine in there. | 能借用下你的手机吗 我的落在屋里了 |
[03:28] | And I want to check my fantasy-football scores. | 我想看看我的幻想橄榄球分数 |
[03:30] | Oh, so we’ve reached that point in our relationship, huh? | 我们的恋情已经到这一步了啊 |
[03:33] | Did you just say “relationship”? | 你刚刚说”恋情”吗 |
[03:35] | – What’s your passcode? – It’s my birthday. | -密码多少 -我生日 |
[03:38] | What, are you trying to get hacked? | 你想被黑吗 |
[03:40] | You got to change that. | 你得换掉啊 |
[03:41] | Oh, you don’t know my birthday. | 你不知道我的生日 |
[03:44] | Well, it’s not like you know mine. | 你也不知道我的啊 |
[03:45] | What’s my sister’s name? | 我姐叫什么 |
[03:47] | What’s my middle name? | 我中间名是什么 |
[03:48] | Where did I grow up? | 我在哪长大的 |
[03:50] | What color are my eyes? | 我眼睛什么颜色的 |
[03:51] | How old am I? | 我多大了 |
[03:52] | How old are you? | 你多大了啊 |
[03:55] | I’m almost 18. | 就快满18了 |
[03:56] | Caleb. | 凯勒布 |
[03:57] | So, what is this, bring your kid to work day? | 今天是带孩子上班日吗 |
[04:00] | It was Liam’s suggestion. | 是廉姆的提议 |
[04:02] | What, to remind me that your job is your highest priority? | 提醒我 你的生活以工作为先吗 |
[04:06] | Well, if that’s true, | 如果是这样 |
[04:07] | wouldn’t you want to see what you come in second to? | 你不想看看把自己比下去的是什么吗 |
[04:13] | You’d be surprised… | 你都想不到 |
[04:16] | what people do to get into the Bureau. | 人们为了进联调局都能干出什么 |
[04:19] | They sell their houses, they quit their jobs, | 卖房子 辞职 |
[04:22] | they leave their families, | 离开家人 |
[04:23] | all to be a part of a cause greater than themselves. | 就为了加入一项比自己更加重要的事业 |
[04:26] | That’s my hope for you, | 这就是我对你的期望 |
[04:28] | That you have that purpose in the end. | 你终究能有这样的目标 |
[04:31] | You just want to keep your eye on me. | 你只是想盯着我 |
[04:33] | Maybe I do… | 或许吧 |
[04:35] | because I like what I see. | 因为我喜欢我所看到的 |
[04:44] | So, you’re back. | 你回来了 |
[04:45] | What, do you think I went somewhere? | 你觉得我离开了吗 |
[04:46] | So, you survived last week’s exam. | 你们通过了上周的考试 |
[04:49] | And how’s it feel? | 感觉如何 |
[04:53] | Because today begins the next phase of your training, | 今天 你们训练的下一阶段开始了 |
[04:57] | and that means thinking bigger, | 所以要眼界放宽 |
[04:59] | specifically about the world outside of Quantico. | 尤其是把目光对准匡提科外的世界 |
[05:02] | From now on, you’ll be able to leave the campus | 现在起 你们晚上和周末 |
[05:05] | on nights and weekends. | 可以离开校区 |
[05:07] | But it also means… | 但同时 |
[05:10] | …thinking about the field you’re going to be assigned to | 也要开始考虑你们离校后 |
[05:13] | when you leave. | 会被分配到的地方 |
[05:14] | Once you’re out, you’re gonna be building cases on your own | 你们离校后 就得先立案 |
[05:17] | before you reach out to your superiors. | 然后才能去找上级 |
[05:20] | We’ve been teaming you up, | 我们一直让你们搭档干活儿 |
[05:21] | and now we’re going to see how you fare solo. | 现在要看看你们独自行动的能力了 |
[05:25] | Based on your performance so far, | 基于你们到目前为止的表现 |
[05:27] | we’re going to assign each of you a test case that suits you. | 要给每个人分配一桩合适你们的案件 |
[05:31] | Good luck. | 好运 |
[05:31] | What are you still doing here? | 你怎么还在这里 |
[05:33] | I told you you could leave. | 我说过你可以走了 |
[05:34] | I’m not going anywhere | 我哪都不去 |
[05:35] | until I know you’re leaving Alex alone. | 除非我确认你会不再纠缠艾丽克丝 |
[05:38] | You’re not gonna mess with her head | 你别想搅乱她的生活 |
[05:39] | the way you messed with mine. | 就像你当初对我那样 |
[05:41] | This is the first clue of what they think is right for us. | 这是他们认为我们适合什么案件的第一条线索 |
[05:45] | “A bomb threat at the CDC in Atlanta”? | “亚特兰大疾控中心炸弹威胁” |
[05:48] | I guess they want me in terrorism. | 我猜他们想让我参与反恐任务 |
[05:50] | “The employee database | “特区公园 |
[05:51] | at the D.C. Parks Department was hacked?” | 管理部门的员工数据库被黑了” |
[05:54] | Cyber crime? | 网络犯罪吗 |
[05:56] | Oh, great. | 真不错 |
[05:58] | I guess all that time stuck behind a computer | 看来我守在电脑前当分析员的表现 |
[06:00] | as an analyst really impressed them. | 让他们印象很深刻啊 |
[06:01] | They typed me too — | 他们也给我分了任务类别 |
[06:03] | “Cop killed in a hit and run on I-95.” | “警员在95号州际公路的一起肇事逃逸中身亡” |
[06:05] | I got the kidnapping of a doctor at Mass General. | 我分到的是 麻省总医院的 一名医生遭绑架 |
[06:08] | Guess I’ll be seeing you in violent crime? | 看来咱俩都负责暴力犯罪的案子 |
[06:10] | I got organized crime. | 我的任务是集团犯罪 |
[06:11] | It’s a case involving the Russian mob. | 这起案件牵涉到俄罗斯黑帮 |
[06:13] | Jewelry theft. | 珠宝失窃 |
[06:14] | Wait. We both have the same case. | 等等 我们拿到的是一个案子 |
[06:17] | Same case, separate work. | 同一个案子 分别行动 |
[06:18] | Just like our assignment after we graduate. | 跟咱们毕业后的分工一样 |
[06:21] | Hey, guys, you know what I just realized? | 各位 知道我刚意识到什么吗 |
[06:23] | After graduation, we may all never be in the same room again. | 毕业后 我们就再也不会待在一起了 |
[06:27] | How weird is that? | 感觉很怪吧 |
[06:35] | Leave Wyatt with me. | 把怀特交给我 |
[06:38] | Take them away. | 把其余人带走 |
[06:40] | I can’t believe you’re a part of this. | 我不敢相信你居然和他们一伙 |
[06:42] | You know me. | 你了解我 |
[06:44] | And considering our history, you should trust me. | 况且考虑到我们交往过 你应该相信我 |
[06:46] | I wouldn’t do something like this | 如果我认为这么做不对 |
[06:47] | if I didn’t think that it was right. | 我绝不会做这样的事 |
[06:49] | There’s so much more to this that you’re not seeing. | 你没看到整件事的诸多疑点 |
[06:51] | You’re so — you’re so fixated on Alex, | 你只是死揪着艾丽克丝不放 |
[06:53] | but she’s not the one you — | 但她不是你要… |
[06:54] | When did she turn you? What did she say to you? | 她什么时候让你叛变的 跟你说了什么 |
[06:56] | Or have you always been a part of this | 还是说你其实一直参与其中 |
[06:57] | and that’s why you got close to me? | 所以你才接近我 |
[06:59] | Is that really what you think? | 你真是这样想的吗 |
[07:01] | Sir. The press is ready for you. | 长官 媒体在等您发言 |
[07:05] | I’ll deal with her later. | 我稍后再审她 |
[07:11] | Not too loud! | 别太大声 |
[07:13] | Okay, okay. Listen to me. | 好了 听我说 |
[07:14] | – No, please. I can’t. – Okay. | -不要 我不行 -你可以的 |
[07:16] | You’re fishing for it. | 你用手去找子弹 |
[07:17] | You got to just go in there and get it, okay? | 就直接伸进伤口把它取出来 懂了吗 |
[07:20] | – Yeah. – All right? | -懂了 -准备好 |
[07:21] | Hold on, hold on. | 等一下 先等等 |
[07:23] | Okay. | 好的 |
[07:31] | Okay. All right. | 好了 开始吧 |
[07:34] | – Ready? – Yeah. | -准备好了吗 -是的 |
[07:35] | Go, go, go! | 开始吧 快点 |
[07:37] | Okay. | 好的 |
[07:40] | Hold on! I think I feel it! I feel it, I feel it, okay? | 坚持住 我感觉我找到了 找到了 |
[07:42] | Okay, okay. | 好了 好了 |
[07:45] | Go. Okay, Okay. | 取吧 我能挺住 |
[07:47] | Oh, I’m so sorry, I’m so sorry. | 天哪 我很抱歉 |
[07:51] | You got it? | 你找到了吗 |
[07:53] | Uh, okay, I got it, I got it. | 好了 我找到了 |
[07:54] | I think I got it. | 我想我取到了 |
[08:01] | God. | 天啊 |
[08:03] | Good evening. | 晚上好 |
[08:05] | I’m pleased to report that, within the last hour, | 我很高兴地宣布 一个小时之前 |
[08:07] | the FBI has conducted a successful raid | 联调局在阿斯托里亚的一处住所内 |
[08:10] | on a house in Astoria. | 成功进行了一次突袭 |
[08:11] | Alex Parrish, Grand Central bomber, | 中央车站爆炸案主谋 艾丽克丝·帕里什 |
[08:14] | is trapped within a six-block perimeter as we speak. | 此刻就被困在六个街区范围内 |
[08:17] | Is it true that the co-conspirators are also | 据说她的同谋也是联调局特工 |
[08:19] | FBI Special Agents? | 这是真的吗 |
[08:20] | Make no mistake about it — | 毫无疑问 |
[08:22] | This is Alex Parrish’s last stand. | 这是艾丽克丝·帕里什最后的挣扎 |
[08:24] | Is the Bureau taking any steps to prevent… | 联调局是否采取了措施来防范… |
[08:27] | – Don’t lose hope. – …this type of bomber in the future? | -别灰心 -以后此类爆炸袭击的发生 |
[08:29] | Care to comment on rumors the president has requested… | 传闻总统已经要求国安局提供额外监督… |
[08:31] | – He’s right. – …additional oversight from Homeland Security? | -他说得对 -能发表下评论吗 |
[08:34] | Everyone that’s helped us | 所有帮助过我们的人 |
[08:35] | is either in custody or worse. | 要么被拘留 要么处境更糟 |
[08:39] | Still got to be another way to clear your name. | 总有办法还你一个清白的 |
[08:42] | Even if there was, | 即使真的有 |
[08:44] | how am I gonna find it before they find us? | 要怎么在我被抓前找到证据呢 |
[08:49] | Excuse me. We must be having some technical… | 抱歉 一定是出了技术故障… |
[08:52] | – What’s happening? – Sir, has the FBI been hacked? | -怎么了 -长官 联调局系统被黑了吗 |
[08:54] | Are these classified documents? | 这些是机密文件吗 |
[08:57] | – What’s going on? – Nobody knows. | -怎么回事 -没人知道 |
[08:59] | But all the documents are coming from your server. | 但所有的文件都发自你的服务器 |
[09:01] | – Well, shut it down. – They can’t. | -那就关掉它 -关不了 |
[09:03] | Who else had access to your computer? | 还有谁能登入你的电脑账户 |
[09:06] | This is the bureau’s entire Grand Central investigation. | 这是局里关于中央车站的所有调查资料 |
[09:10] | What, someone leaked it? | 怎么 有人泄密了吗 |
[09:11] | Who? | 会是谁呢 |
[09:13] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[09:15] | But whoever they are, they just gave me everything | 但无论是谁 都给了我需要的一切 |
[09:18] | I need to clear my name once and for all. | 来彻底证明我的清白 |
[09:35] | Somebody just peered from that dark house. | 有人从那间没开灯的房子里偷看了一眼 |
[09:44] | Come on. | 进来 |
[09:47] | How’d you get through the checkpoints? | 你们是怎么通过检查点的 |
[09:48] | We just had to prove we live inside the perimeter. | 我们只要证明自己住在附近就行 |
[09:50] | Who are they? | 他们是谁 |
[09:51] | Mia and Duncan from The Unknown. | 米娅和邓肯 来自”匿名组织” |
[09:53] | Sweep’s closing in. | 搜查人员正在接近 |
[09:54] | We need to get you both out of here. | 我们要把你俩转移到别处 |
[09:56] | – How? – I don’t know. | -要怎么做 -我不知道 |
[09:57] | But it’s gonna take more than a Con-Ed Bill. | 但要比交电费难多了 |
[10:01] | How’d you hack in to the FBI? | 你们怎么黑进联调局的系统的 |
[10:03] | We guessed their password. | 我们猜中了他们的密码 |
[10:04] | There’ll be time to look through all that after. | 等下再仔细查看吧 |
[10:05] | What matters now is getting you to safety. | 现在的关键是把你们转移到安全地点 |
[10:07] | No. | 不行 |
[10:08] | Somewhere in there is proof that I’m innocent, | 这里有证明我清白的证据 |
[10:10] | proof they might not even know they have. | 那些人可能都不知道他们有这些证据 |
[10:12] | Mia, you know how to look through this stuff. | 米娅 你知道怎么从中找出线索 |
[10:13] | Just — just help me until we have to go. | 先帮我找出来 到万不得已再走 |
[10:17] | CNN has 10 experts | 有线电视新闻网的十名专家 |
[10:19] | combing through every E-mail I’ve ever sent. | 正在查看每一封我发出的邮件 |
[10:21] | MSNBC knows Miranda helped Alex escape, | 微软广播公司知道帮艾丽克丝逃跑的是米兰达 |
[10:23] | and they’re having a field day with it. | 正拿着此事大做文章呢 |
[10:25] | And Fox News is saying I’m the one behind the leaks. | 而福克斯新闻则说我就是幕后泄密者 |
[10:28] | So I guess it’s only a matter of time | 看来你和怀特探员的事 |
[10:30] | before they find out about you and agent Wyatt. | 早晚会被他们发现的 |
[10:33] | Do you think she did it? | 你觉得是她干的吗 |
[10:37] | I think it’s an awful coincidence | 我觉得这太巧合了 |
[10:38] | that this happened an hour after she was taken into custody. | 刚好她被抓到一小时后就有人泄密 |
[10:42] | And after 20 years in the FBI, I don’t believe in coincidences. | 在联调局工作了20年 我不相信巧合 |
[10:46] | But if it’s not her, if it’s someone else, | 但如果不是她干的 而是别人 |
[10:50] | then they may be going to private E-mails next. | 他们接下来的目标会是私人邮件 |
[10:53] | And that’s where I communicated with Shelby. | 我和谢尔比就是通过邮件交流的 |
[10:57] | I was hoping you could scrub my account | 我想让你帮我清理一下账户 |
[10:59] | of anything sensitive. | 处理掉敏感内容 |
[11:00] | No, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[11:01] | You do your own dirty laundry. | 你自己来擦屁股吧 |
[11:03] | In case you haven’t noticed, | 我要提醒你 |
[11:04] | I’m running a citywide manhunt at the moment. | 我正在全城范围搜捕犯人 |
[11:06] | You’re the only person I can trust to protect me… | 我只信任你能保护我 |
[11:10] | and your mother. | 还有你母亲 |
[11:12] | If it’s true the nomination’s coming in a few days, | 如果几天内真会提名 |
[11:14] | I don’t want to put her career at any unnecessary risk | 我不想她的事业受到牵连 |
[11:17] | because I – | 因为我… |
[11:17] | Because you thought that you were in love with Shelby? | 因为你觉得自己爱上谢尔比了吗 |
[11:20] | Well, guess what. | 告诉你吧 |
[11:21] | So did I — – until she got what she wanted | 我以前也这么想 结果她得到想要的 |
[11:24] | and she tossed me aside, too. | 之后就甩了我 |
[11:29] | Look, I’ll scrub your e-mail. | 我会帮你清理邮箱 |
[11:32] | But you can’t un-send something. | 但已发的邮件撤不回来 |
[11:33] | It’s gonna catch up to you at some point. | 总会追查到你身上的 |
[11:37] | Not if you delete hers, too. | 把她的邮箱也清理掉就不会了 |
[11:44] | You thought I was gone for good, huh? | 你以为我不回来了 是吧 |
[11:46] | Listen, I just went to visit a senior agent | 我去了以前的单位 |
[11:49] | at one of my old field offices to see if he could help out. | 向一位资深探员打听 看他能否帮忙 |
[11:51] | He gave me this. | 他给了我这个 |
[11:54] | Your father was O’Connor’s boss when he graduated. | 你父亲是奥康纳毕业时的上司 |
[11:57] | They worked together until ’93, | 两人一直合作到93年 |
[11:59] | when O’Connor put in for an immediate transfer request. | 然后奥康纳要求立即转岗 |
[12:02] | Nobody knows why. | 没人知道原因 |
[12:04] | The only thing I can think of is maybe your mom | 我觉得你妈可能知道缘由 |
[12:07] | might have an idea she could tell you or something. | 也许她可以告诉你一些什么 |
[12:09] | I don’t know. | 说不好 |
[12:10] | Yeah, well, she’s had 15 years to come clean. | 她原本有15年的时间跟我坦白 |
[12:13] | Whatever she knows, she’s not telling. | 所以她就算知道 也不会说 |
[12:16] | We have to find out. | 我们要查明真相 |
[12:18] | We need to do it on our own. | 就得自己查 |
[12:20] | Our own? | 我们吗 |
[12:24] | $5 million in diamonds goes missing two years ago, | 两年前价值500万的珠宝失窃 |
[12:27] | and half of them show up on the black market for sale | 上个月 半数珠宝出现在 |
[12:30] | last month in Brighton Beach. | 布莱顿海滩的黑市上 |
[12:32] | Brighton Beach, that’s where my mobsters are. | 我调查的抢劫犯就在布莱顿海滩 |
[12:34] | Wait, are these cases connected? | 等等 这些案件是不是有联系 |
[12:35] | Miranda said we each got our own. | 米兰达要我们各自行事 |
[12:37] | Let me see what everyone else has. | 我看看别人都是什么案子 |
[12:39] | Shelby’s a part of your case? | 谢尔比跟你的案子有关吗 |
[12:41] | No, Brandon. | 没关系 |
[12:42] | I just need to be prepared next time she makes me feel bad | 我就是做点功课 不然下次回答不出 |
[12:45] | for not knowing where she went to college. | 她哪个大学毕业 我又得遭殃 |
[12:47] | Well, something that my dad says | 我爸在挖其他政客 |
[12:49] | when he digs up dirt on other politicians | 黑历史的时候说过 |
[12:51] | “You find what you’re looking for.” | “你想找什么 就能找到” |
[12:52] | I’d just be careful, man. | 务必小心些 兄弟 |
[12:53] | I’m just looking for details. | 我就是查一些细节 |
[12:55] | Well, your mom’s a democratic senator. | 你妈是民主党参议员 |
[12:57] | Her dad basically ran Blackwater. | 她爸拥有强大的雇佣兵公司 |
[12:59] | I mean, their companies have their hands in things | 这种公司牵涉到的东西 |
[13:01] | that you don’t want to know about. | 你未必想知道 |
[13:03] | I’m telling you, man, | 要我说 |
[13:04] | You’re like one click away from permanent E.D. | 一旦不小心查到什么 可能让你终身不举 |
[13:09] | What is the attraction between you two? | 你们俩喜欢彼此什么呢 |
[13:12] | Daddy issues? Master race? | 父爱缺失吗 都是金发碧眼吗 |
[13:15] | You know nothing about him and me. | 你并不了解我们俩 |
[13:17] | I know you’re moving fast, | 我知道你们进展太快 |
[13:19] | and that never ends well. | 这样一般不会有好结果 |
[13:21] | Last time I moved fast, | 我上次和一个男人进展飞快 |
[13:22] | once I got to know the guy, what I found out, | 最后却发现了一些不好的事 |
[13:27] | I wouldn’t wish that on anyone. | 我不希望别人也经历这些 |
[13:29] | Well, Caleb doesn’t have secrets. | 凯勒布没有秘密 |
[13:37] | Oh. Uh, sorry. I forgot to give it back. | 抱歉 我忘了还给你了 |
[13:40] | Are you spying on me? | 你在监视我吗 |
[13:42] | Uh, must be a misdial. | 肯定是打错了 |
[13:48] | Yeah, changed it to my birthday. | 我把密码换成我生日了 |
[13:50] | Can you hand me that one? | 能把那个给我吗 |
[13:52] | You can’t work your cases alone? | 你们不能各自解决案子吗 |
[13:54] | Not if the cases are connected. | 但这些案子之间有关联 |
[13:56] | Yeah, they all seem to form a path to D.C. | 没错 这些案子都指向特区 |
[14:00] | There’s no such thing as a solo assignment. | 不存在单独的任务 |
[14:02] | There’s always a bigger picture. | 永远要纵观全局 |
[14:04] | And oftentimes, another agent or investigation | 其他探员以及他们的调查结果 |
[14:07] | can help you crack your own. | 往往可以帮忙解决你的案子 |
[14:08] | You just have to connect the dots. | 你只要将这些线索整合起来就行 |
[14:10] | Each of you holds a piece of the puzzle. | 你们每人手里都一块拼图 |
[14:13] | Your job will be to fit them together. | 任务就是把拼图拼完整 |
[14:15] | You’re going to present that bigger picture | 你们今天下午就要去总部 |
[14:17] | at headquarters this afternoon. | 展示你们拼出的成果 |
[14:19] | You’re making your first trip to the Bureau. | 这是你们第一次去局里 |
[14:21] | Welcome to 935 Pennsylvania Avenue. | 欢迎来到宾夕法尼亚大道935号 |
[14:24] | Also know as FBI headquarters. | 同时也是联调局的总部 |
[14:27] | Today you will be briefing some of the bureau’s | 今天你们会向局里的几位 |
[14:29] | highest-ranking special agents. | 顶级特工作报告 |
[14:31] | I urge you to impress them. | 希望你们能让他们眼前一亮 |
[14:33] | They may play a crucial role in your future. | 他们可能会对你们的未来起重大作用 |
[14:36] | Nimah and Simon, since you found out | 妮尔麦和西蒙 由于是你们发现了 |
[14:37] | that the assignments are related, | 任务之间有关联 |
[14:39] | you’ll lead the briefing. | 就由你们带队准备报告吧 |
[14:40] | The briefing starts at 2:00. | 报告两点开始 |
[14:42] | In the meantime, look around at your future | 与此同时 游览一下这里吧 |
[14:45] | in case you make it here. | 这里可能就是你们的未来 |
[14:47] | I can’t believe he’s lied to my face | 想不到他竟然一直 |
[14:48] | about knowing my father this whole time. | 当着我面骗我关于我父亲的事 |
[14:50] | Oh, I can. | 我能想到 |
[14:52] | Well, we can’t exactly go up to him and ask him, can we? | 我们又不能直接上前质问他 对吧 |
[14:56] | We don’t have to. | 用不着 |
[14:57] | If there are real answers to be found, | 如果存在真相 |
[14:59] | they’re right here in this building. | 那就在这栋楼里 |
[15:00] | This place? It’s Fort Knox. | 这里吗 可这里戒备森严啊 |
[15:03] | Well, you know, I guess it’s a good thing | 你知道吗 幸好 |
[15:05] | that I’m not a trainee. | 我不是学员 |
[15:08] | I think we should – end the briefing with a joke — | 我觉得应该以一个笑话结束报告 |
[15:11] | You know, go out on a high. | 欢乐地结束 |
[15:12] | I’m gonna give them facts, and that’s it. | 只说事实 不加别的 |
[15:14] | I don’t seek their approval. | 我不需要他们的认可 |
[15:15] | It’s not about approval. | 这跟认可无关 |
[15:16] | It’s about, you know, standing out to make sure they hear… | 要脱颖未出 确保他们会听你说… |
[15:19] | Like lying about your sexuality to differentiate yourself. | 比如骗大家是同性恋 让你与众不同吗 |
[15:22] | I prefer being honest and straightforward. | 我喜欢坦率直接 |
[15:25] | Pardon the expression. | 没有冒犯的意思 |
[15:27] | I’m sorry, you haven’t been honest this whole time. | 抱歉 不过你入学以来就没坦率过 |
[15:29] | That wasn’t my choice. | 这不是我选的 |
[15:30] | I wanted to be here, | 我想来这里 |
[15:31] | But they wouldn’t let me without Raina. | 但他们一定要我和蕾娜一起 |
[15:34] | Well, from where I’m standing, | 依我看 |
[15:35] | you’re doing just fine on your own. | 你一个人就挺好 |
[15:41] | It’s that same telemarketer. | 又是那位电话销售 |
[15:43] | I thought you said it was a misdial? | 你不是说这是打错的吗 |
[15:45] | Yeah, well, they left a message. | 他们给我留言了 |
[15:46] | A telemarketer left a message? | 电话销售会留言吗 |
[15:52] | This picture was taken in Nebraska. Look. | 这张照片是在内布拉斯加州拍的 看 |
[15:55] | Maybe we should start there. | 也许我们该从那里开始查 |
[15:57] | Yeah, I think that’s a great idea. | 好主意 |
[15:59] | “Houston, Vegas… Omaha.” | 休斯顿 维加斯 奥马哈 |
[16:03] | ’93 — that’s two truck bombs, | 93年 两个卡车炸弹 |
[16:06] | one FBI field office… | 一个联调局分部… |
[16:09] | 200 dead. | 200人死亡 |
[16:15] | Ryan, why’s my mother’s name on this file? | 瑞恩 我妈的名字怎会在这份档案上 |
[16:18] | Let me see. | 我看看 |
[16:22] | She was interviewed as a person of interest | 她作为嫌犯接受审讯 |
[16:24] | and then released. | 之后被释放 |
[16:29] | The FBI questioned her about her history with the ISI. | 联调局审问了她和三军情报局的关系 |
[16:33] | My mother has nothing to do with the Pakistani intelligence. | 我母亲和巴基斯坦情报局没有任何关系 |
[16:39] | “Where in Bombay did you meet Michael Parrish?” | “你在孟买哪里遇见迈克尔·帕里什” |
[16:41] | What the hell is going on? | 到底怎么回事 |
[16:43] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[16:45] | We got to go. | 我们得走了 |
[16:45] | We got five minutes till the briefing. | 还有五分钟就要汇报了 |
[16:47] | So put that in your bag, and let’s go. | 把这个放到你包里 我们走 |
[16:52] | All our cases were connected. | 我们的案子都有关联 |
[16:53] | Here’s what we found. | 以下就是我们的发现 |
[16:54] | The bomb threat at the CDC was a distraction | 疾控中心的炸弹威胁是为了混淆视听 |
[16:57] | So someone could steal the virus. | 以便其他人偷到病毒 |
[16:58] | And the doctor kidnapped at Mass General | 在麻省总医院被绑架的医生 |
[17:00] | was an immunologist. | 是一位免疫学家 |
[17:01] | And the Russian mob was hired to do this | 莫斯科的分裂派雇佣了俄罗斯黑帮 |
[17:03] | on behalf of separatists in Moscow. | 来实施绑架 |
[17:04] | And they used stolen diamonds to pay a courier | 他们利用失窃的钻石收买一名快递员 |
[17:07] | to transport the virus. | 运送病毒 |
[17:09] | The courier killed the cop that caught on to him | 快递员杀死了发现他的警察 |
[17:10] | and made it look like a hit-and-run. | 伪装成肇事逃逸 |
[17:12] | And the last place – that he was spotted was D.C. | 他最后现身的地点是在华盛顿 |
[17:15] | And we all think it points to a biological attack | 我们都认为这指向一起生物袭击 |
[17:17] | on a D.C. Park. | 将在特区的一个公园发生 |
[17:19] | Why a park? | 为什么是在公园 |
[17:20] | Low security, high foot traffic. | 安保级别低 人流量大 |
[17:22] | You maximize casualties. | 能造成大量人员伤亡 |
[17:25] | Congratulations on a successful briefing. | 祝贺你们汇报成功 |
[17:28] | You made your case. | 你们的证据很充分 |
[17:29] | Yes, well done. | 干得好 |
[17:31] | But there is one thing you don’t know. | 还有一件事你们不知道 |
[17:34] | This is based on a real-life scenario. | 这是一个基于真实案件的任务 |
[17:36] | We stopped it. | 我们成功阻止了 |
[17:38] | Can you? | 你们能吗 |
[17:39] | Just like the FBI did, you have to find the suspect | 像联调局之前做的那样 要找到嫌犯 |
[17:41] | and retrieve the chemical weapon before it goes off. | 在生化武器爆炸之前将其找回 |
[17:44] | You’ll be stationed at Marshall Park down the street. | 你们将被派到街边的马歇尔公园 |
[17:47] | If you see any of these suspects, | 如果你们看到任何嫌犯 |
[17:49] | You have to pursue them and retrieve the target, | 必须追捕他们 取回目标物 |
[17:52] | a specially weaponized strain of Ebola, | 一种特制成武器的埃博拉病毒株 |
[17:55] | without causing panic and without getting made. | 不能引起恐慌 也不能被发现 |
[17:58] | Because if they see you coming, we’re all dead. | 因为要是被他们发现了 我们都会没命 |
[18:02] | Do I get to watch this? | 我可以去看看吗 |
[18:05] | If you want to, yes. | 如果你愿意 可以 |
[18:07] | Yeah. | 好 |
[18:08] | Uh, Raina. | 雷娜 |
[18:11] | Only one of you can be outside of the building. | 你们中只有一个人能离开 |
[18:13] | Your sister and Simon seem to be working well together. | 你姐和西蒙貌似挺合拍 |
[18:16] | Why don’t you sit this one out? | 这次由她行动吧 |
[18:24] | At least there’s one bright spot. | 至少还有一点值得欣慰 |
[18:25] | The leak really did reveal everything the FBI has | 这次泄露确实揭露了联调局掌握的信息 |
[18:28] | on the bombing — forensics, field reports, interviews. | 包括爆炸 取证 现场报告还有口供 |
[18:30] | It’s all here. | 都在这里了 |
[18:31] | Wait. Go back. | 等等 上一张 |
[18:38] | Guys, I think I found something. | 各位 我好像发现了什么 |
[18:39] | These are credit-card receipts in my name. | 这些信用卡收据上有我名字 |
[18:41] | The bomber bought — | 爆炸袭击者买了… |
[18:42] | “Insulation, reflective paint, noncorrosive drain cleaner.” | 绝缘料 反光漆 抗腐蚀管道疏通器 |
[18:45] | Yeah, but that doesn’t make any sense. | 但这没道理啊 |
[18:46] | None of those components were found in the Grand Central bomb. | 这些东西都没有在中央车站的炸弹中找到 |
[18:48] | Well, maybe they needed them for a dry run. | 也许这是他们用来演练的 |
[18:52] | Alex. | 艾丽克丝 |
[18:53] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[18:56] | What if Grand Central was the dry run? | 如果中央车站袭击事件才是演练呢 |
[19:00] | There’s another bomb out there. | 还有另一个炸弹 |
[19:04] | Explain to me exactly what I’m looking at. | 详细跟我说说这个东西 |
[19:06] | Okay. I found that wire in the apartment next to mine, | 我在我公寓隔壁找到了这根线 |
[19:10] | where the bomb was really built. | 炸弹是在那里制作的 |
[19:11] | What’s so special about it? | 有什么特别之处吗 |
[19:13] | Simon told me it’s a lead wire, and — | 西蒙跟我说它是一根引线 |
[19:15] | and according to all the preliminary forensics, | 而根据初步取证 |
[19:18] | the only wiring that was used in the bomb was blasting wire. | 炸弹里用的只有爆破线 |
[19:22] | So the bomber used the lead wire in the second device. | 这么说袭击者用这根线来制造第二枚炸弹 |
[19:25] | Well, they used it for something. | 肯定用来制造什么了 |
[19:27] | You have to admit that, if the terrorist has | 你们得承认 如果恐怖分子 |
[19:29] | this kind of wire and those materials, | 有这种引线和材料 |
[19:32] | another bomb isn’t just some idea — | 存在另一个炸弹并不是空穴来风 |
[19:33] | it’s an inevitability. | 这是必然结果 |
[19:34] | If you pieced this all together in 10 minutes, | 如果你能在十分钟内想清楚 |
[19:36] | so will the FBI. | 联调局一定也可以 |
[19:37] | Yeah, the problem is – the FBI doesn’t have this wire. | 问题是联调局并没有这根线 |
[19:40] | And without it, they won’t know what they’re looking for. | 没有这个 他们不会知道找什么 |
[19:43] | Hey, I think I just found something. | 我可能发现了什么 |
[19:44] | The person behind the leak? | 泄密的幕后主使 |
[19:45] | No, bigger. | 不 更劲爆 |
[19:46] | This is an e-mail that your assistant Tracy sent to you | 这是你的助理特雷西发给你的邮件 |
[19:49] | the night before the bombing. | 就在爆炸前夜 |
[19:50] | I-I remember. It’s not any help to us. | 我记得 但没有用处 |
[19:52] | What? Are — are — are you — are you kidding? | 什么 你开玩笑吗 |
[19:55] | This is huge. L-look at this. | 这很重要 看看 |
[19:58] | “Sorry to disturb you on your night off, | “很抱歉打扰您休息 |
[19:59] | but agent Goodwin just called. | 但古德温探员刚来电 |
[20:01] | Another agent used Alex Parrish’s badge | 说另一个探员今晚使用了艾丽克丝的警徽 |
[20:03] | to gain entry into the New York field office tonight. | 进入了联调局纽约分部 |
[20:06] | Goodwin asks that you call her back.” | 古德温让你回电给她” |
[20:08] | So, w-why would anybody else be using Parrish’s badge? | 为什么会有人用帕里什的警徽呢 |
[20:11] | I don’t know. Maybe you should ask one of her accomplices. | 我不知道 也许你应该问她的同伙 |
[20:14] | You don’t know that they’re accomplices. | 你不知道他们是不是同伙 |
[20:15] | We’ve got a whole roomful of them downstairs. | 楼下我们抓了一屋子人 |
[20:17] | We have a whole roomful of people | 我们是有一屋子人 |
[20:19] | that are trying to help exonerate Alex. | 试图帮艾丽克丝脱罪 |
[20:21] | You don’t know that they were in it from the beginning — | 你不知道他们是否一开始就参与了 |
[20:24] | unless you know something that I don’t. | 除非你知道一些事 我不知道 |
[20:27] | Did you call Goodwin that night? | 你那晚打给古德温了吗 |
[20:29] | Well, she sent me an e-mail telling me | 她发了封邮件给我 |
[20:30] | it was a glitch in the system. | 说是系统故障 |
[20:32] | You can search through it and read it for yourself. | 你要看的话自己搜去 |
[20:35] | I just thought, after 20 years in the FBI, | 我还以为 在联调局干了20年 |
[20:38] | you didn’t believe in coincidences? | 你不相信巧合呢 |
[20:42] | Yeah, I’ll call Goodwin now. | 我现在就联系古德温 |
[20:48] | Remember, you’re on the lookout for | 记住 你们的任务是 |
[20:49] | one of 10 possible suspects we showed you in the photographs. | 寻找照片里的十位嫌疑人之一 |
[20:53] | Keep your eyes open. | 睁大眼睛 |
[20:54] | This exercise is the only thing keeping the words | 有了这次任务 我终于可以暂时不用想 |
[20:56] | “Your mother might be Pakistani intelligence” out of my head. | “你母亲可能是巴基斯坦情报人员了” |
[21:00] | I don’t think – that’s what the file will say. | 我不觉得档案里是这么说的 |
[21:02] | I don’t know, Ryan. | 说不准啊 瑞恩 |
[21:03] | Nobody I know seems to be who they say they are. | 我认识的人好像都是深藏不露 |
[21:07] | Why would my mom be different? | 我妈又怎么会例外呢 |
[21:12] | Unless you’re using an app to track airborne contagions, | 除非你是在用程序追踪空气传播感染源 |
[21:15] | you should put the phone away. | 你真该把手机放起来 |
[21:16] | No, I’m staring at my phone so I don’t look like a stalker. | 不 我盯着手机 就不像是在盯梢了 |
[21:21] | You’re being weird. | 你今天好怪 |
[21:23] | No leering, no snarky comments, | 不送秋波 也不损人 |
[21:26] | no trying to take me behind that tree. | 也不想跟我在树后野战 |
[21:29] | I’ll grope you on the bus ride home. | 回去路上再跟你亲热 |
[21:32] | Well, good. | 很好 |
[21:34] | I could use something to look forward to. | 我正需要点盼头呢 |
[21:36] | Ms. Wyatt. | 怀特女士 |
[21:38] | We need you to join us back at H.Q., | 我们需要你跟我们回总部一趟 |
[21:39] | we have a few questions. | 有几个问题要问你 |
[21:41] | Is this part of the exercise? | 这是训练内容之一吗 |
[21:43] | If you’d just come with us. | 请你跟我们走 |
[21:45] | Haas, you, too. | 哈斯 你也是 |
[21:49] | Sit on that bench and take a look at the file. | 坐在椅子上 把档案看了 |
[21:51] | If I see anyone that looks like a terrorist, | 如果我看见长得像恐怖分子的人 |
[21:52] | I promise I’ll let you tackle ’em. | 我保证留给你捉拿 |
[21:54] | Two minutes, okay? | 就两分钟 知道吗 |
[21:58] | Okay, everybody stay together. | 大家别走散了 |
[22:00] | If you have all of your stuff, | 拿好东西 |
[22:01] | we’re gonna head over to the national… | 咱们要去国家… |
[22:02] | Hey, does anyone have eyes on the guy with the tweed blazer? | 大家看到条纹外套的男人了吗 |
[22:05] | I think he’s one of the suspects they showed us. | 我觉得他是疑犯之一 |
[22:07] | Oh, you do? Okay. Yeah. Okay. | 是吗 好的 好 |
[22:08] | I can’t see him, I can’t see him. | 我看不见他了 看不见他了 |
[22:10] | Uh, I think I can help. | 我能帮忙 |
[22:11] | I got a plan. Booth. | 我有个办法 布斯 |
[22:13] | – Yeah? – Start walking towards me. | -怎么 -朝我这边走 |
[22:14] | Just follow my lead. | 配合我一下 |
[22:16] | All right. | 好吧 |
[22:20] | Aah! Go– Watch. | 看着点 |
[22:21] | Watch where you’re going, buddy. | 看着点路 老兄 |
[22:22] | Really, Waldo? You only got eyes in front of your head. | 不是吧 沃尔多 你没长眼睛啊 |
[22:24] | What’s wrong with you? | 你有毛病吧 |
[22:28] | What’d you call me? | 你叫我什么 |
[22:29] | It’s him. It’s him! | 就是他 就是他 |
[22:34] | Stay close, honey! | 别跑远 亲爱的 |
[22:36] | Oh! Watch it! | 看着点 |
[22:39] | Hey, look out! | 当心 |
[22:41] | Come over here. Come over here. | 这边 过来这边 |
[22:52] | I got him. | 我抓到他了 |
[22:58] | 无搜索结果 帕里什 古德温 关键字无匹配 | |
[23:04] | Hey, Tracy. | 特雷西 |
[23:05] | My dad wanted me to take a look at your personal e-mail, | 我父亲让我查看你的私人邮件 |
[23:08] | specifically anything that you sent to him. | 尤其是你发给他的那些邮件 |
[23:09] | It’s okay. He already talked to me about it. | 没关系 他已经通知我了 |
[23:12] | Deleting the one about Agent Goodwin? | 删掉古德温探员的那封吗 |
[23:17] | Great. Thank you. | 很好 辛苦了 |
[23:21] | Alex, we have to focus on getting you out of here. | 艾丽克丝 我们现在要想办法带你离开 |
[23:24] | Then we can call an anonymous tip about the bomb. | 然后再匿名举报关于爆炸案的新线索 |
[23:26] | The bureau’s getting thousands of tips a day. | 联调局一天能收到上千条线索 |
[23:28] | They’re just gonna add this one to the list. | 他们只会直接把这条加进线索清单 |
[23:29] | Not if we say it’s coming from you. | 只要我们说是你提供的就不会 |
[23:31] | If you think getting out’s gonna be hard now, | 现在逃脱已经很难了 |
[23:33] | you wait until you give ’em your cellphone to trace. | 等他们追踪你电话时就更难逃了 |
[23:35] | Our phones are untraceable. | 我们的电话不会被追踪 |
[23:36] | We can call on the way. | 可以在逃走的路上打过去 |
[23:37] | Okay, even if I wanted to go, we don’t have a way. | 但就算我想走 现在也没路可走了 |
[23:40] | Well, it’s too late now. They found us. | 已经太迟了 他们找到我们了 |
[23:43] | No, they haven’t. That’s our ride. | 不 还没有 那是我们的车 |
[23:53] | How is that our ride? | 联调局的车怎么变成我们的了 |
[23:55] | The leak included the vin numbers of every FBI vehicle | 之前泄露的信息中包含了联调局 |
[23:58] | assigned to the New York field office. | 每辆派遣到纽约出勤车辆的车牌号 |
[24:00] | I used the list, | 我拿到了车辆清单 |
[24:02] | hacked into one of their cars a couple blocks away, | 黑进了他们停在几条街区外的车 |
[24:03] | drove it over here. | 遥控他们开过来 |
[24:04] | How the hell’d you do that? | 你这是怎么做到的 |
[24:05] | The dashboard computer, it’s wired to the internet. | 汽车的仪表盘电脑系统是联网的 |
[24:07] | Listen, grab your stuff. | 听着 收拾行李 |
[24:09] | We got to be at the airport in half an hour. | 我们必须半小时内赶到机场 |
[24:11] | The airport? | 去机场吗 |
[24:12] | We’re not just getting you out of the neighborhood. | 我们不只是带你离开这片小区 |
[24:15] | We’re getting you out of the country. | 我们要助你出境 |
[24:16] | I can’t leave the country. | 我不能出境 |
[24:18] | There’s still another bomb out there. | 外面还有一个炸弹 |
[24:19] | You’ll never find it like this on the run, | 一边逃一边找线索 根本行不通 |
[24:22] | wondering where you’re gonna sleep or eat. Alex. | 吃住问题就够要操心了 艾丽克丝 |
[24:25] | You can’t keep going on like this. | 你不能一直这样逃一下 |
[24:27] | And you don’t have to. | 你也不需要这样 |
[24:28] | We’re offering you a chance to be a part of our global network, | 你可以成为我们全球关系网中的一员 |
[24:31] | to be free. | 让你解脱 |
[24:31] | Being free isn’t the same as having your freedom. | 解脱不代表我拥有人身自由 |
[24:34] | It doesn’t matter where I’ll go, | 不管我逃到哪里 |
[24:35] | the government won’t stop hunting me. | 美国政府不会放过我的 |
[24:37] | If you stay, there’s only one way this ends. | 如果你留下 只有一个下场 |
[24:47] | Get out. | 出去 |
[24:48] | Get out! | 都给我出去 |
[24:51] | Keep your voice down. | 你给我小点声 |
[24:53] | You deleted the e-mail about Alex? | 你把有关艾丽克丝的邮件删了 |
[24:58] | You just broke about a dozen different federal laws– | 你这是违反了十几条联邦法规… |
[25:00] | Obstruction of justice, for starters. | 第一条 妨碍司法公正 |
[25:02] | I did what was necessary. I eliminated– | 我做了该做的 我删除了… |
[25:04] | No, you eliminated the only piece of evidence | 不 你删除了仅有的一条证据 |
[25:07] | that was there to exonerate alex. | 那条证据能证明艾丽克丝无罪 |
[25:09] | And luckily for her, I kept a copy. | 不过她遇到我了 我存盘了 |
[25:15] | How are you still so naive? | 你怎么还这么幼稚呢 |
[25:18] | You think this is about Alex? | 你以为这是因为艾丽克丝吗 |
[25:20] | Read the e-mail again. | 再读一遍邮件 |
[25:22] | Why do you think Tracy apologized for disturbing me? | 你觉得特雷西抱歉打扰我什么 |
[25:26] | Because she knew I was in the hotel with Shelby. | 因为她知道我那时和谢尔比在酒店 |
[25:28] | That’s where I opened up the e-mail, | 我当时用了酒店里的无线 |
[25:30] | on the hotel Wi-Fi. | 来查看邮件 |
[25:32] | So you’re worried about the I.P. address on the read receipt. | 所以你是担心回邮里的IP地址 |
[25:35] | Because if it gets entered into evidence, | 如果那封邮件被当成证据 |
[25:36] | it’s only gonna be a matter of time | 他们早晚会 |
[25:38] | before they place Shelby and I together. | 把我和谢尔比联系到一起 |
[25:40] | There’s no cover-up, Caleb. | 这不是掩盖罪行 凯勒布 |
[25:43] | I’m just trying to protect your mom | 我只是想保护你母亲 |
[25:44] | from any unnecessary pain. | 让她不受任何不必要的伤害 |
[25:47] | So unless you have any other accusations, | 如果你没有别的指控了 |
[25:48] | I suggest you get back to scrubbing Shelby’s phone. | 我建议你继续删谢尔比手机内的邮件 |
[25:53] | I’m sorry, but what is going on? | 不好意思 有什么问题吗 |
[25:55] | Did we do something wrong? | 我们做错了什么吗 |
[25:57] | Not if you can explain why you’ve sent | 除非你能解释为什么 |
[25:58] | thousands of dollars a month to a bank in the middle east — | 你每月都向一个中东银行汇几千块 |
[26:01] | – Bank with ties to terrorism. – I, uh — | -这个银行还跟恐怖主义有关联 -我 |
[26:03] | Until last month, that is, when you sent a million dollars. | 上个月 你一下就汇了一百万 |
[26:06] | Don’t say another word, Shelby. | 一个字都别多说 谢尔比 |
[26:11] | Who gave you permission to interrogate my trainees? | 谁允许你审讯我的学员了 |
[26:13] | We’re doing our job, Miranda. | 我们也是按章办事 米兰达 |
[26:15] | Doing your job would’ve been asking me first. | 按章办事的话 就该先来问我 |
[26:17] | Because, if you had, I would’ve told you | 因为如果你来问我 我会告诉你 |
[26:19] | that the name on the account is Samar Hashmi. | 这个账户的户主是萨玛·哈什米 |
[26:22] | It’s my half-sister. | 她是我一半血缘的姐姐 |
[26:24] | Did you really think that you would know something | 你真以为自己比我还要了解 |
[26:27] | about my trainees that I didn’t? | 这些学员吗 |
[26:30] | I thought you said you never spoke to your half-sister. | 我记得你说过你跟你姐不相往来了 |
[26:32] | I lied ’cause it was no one’s business but mine. | 我撒谎了 因为这是我的私事 |
[26:37] | My father used travel to Saudi Arabia for work. | 我父亲以前在沙特阿拉伯工作过 |
[26:39] | He met a woman there, then they had a daughter, | 在那里他遇到了个女人 他们有了女儿 |
[26:41] | and then he left her for my mother. | 他为了我母亲离开了她 |
[26:44] | For two decades, he hid Samar from me, | 二十年来 他对我和我母亲 所有人 |
[26:46] | my mother, everyone. | 隐瞒了萨玛的存在 |
[26:48] | But then after my parents died, she reached out. | 但在我父母死后 她联系了我 |
[26:50] | She was desperate, so, yes, | 她当时走投无路了 所以 没错 |
[26:52] | every month, I help her out. | 我每个月都给她打钱 |
[26:53] | Last month, she asked for a deposit on the house, | 上个月 她想付买房的订金 |
[26:56] | and I gave that to her, as well. | 我就给她了 |
[26:57] | The million dollars? | 给了一百万吗 |
[26:59] | It was the least I could do | 她经历了那么多 |
[27:00] | after everything she’s been through. | 这是我应该做的 |
[27:03] | If you have any more questions, | 如果你还有问题 |
[27:05] | I’m sure Ms. Wyatt will give you the name of her lawyer. | 可以联系怀特小姐的律师 |
[27:09] | Shelby. | 谢尔比 |
[27:12] | I’m sorry. I have no idea how or why that happened. | 抱歉 我真不知道怎么会发现 |
[27:15] | I do. | 我知道 |
[27:17] | You did this? | 是你干的吗 |
[27:19] | Look, Shelby, I-I knew you were lying to me, | 谢尔比 我知道你在对我撒谎 |
[27:21] | And I knew it, and I-I just asked a friend | 我知道了 就找了个朋友 |
[27:23] | to check that number that… that’s — Shelby. | 让他查了下那个来电… 谢尔比 |
[27:30] | Well, I caught him, but there’s nothing in his bag, | 我抓到了他 但他包里什么都没有 |
[27:32] | So what’s going on? | 这是什么情况 |
[27:35] | What?! | 怎么回事 |
[27:37] | Come on, Alex. | 拜托 艾丽克丝 |
[27:38] | You know there’s always a twist. | 你知道测试里总会暗藏玄机 |
[27:40] | While he was the suspect… | 虽然他是嫌疑犯… |
[27:44] | you were the terrorist. | 但你却成了恐怖分子 |
[27:45] | But I’ve had that bag on me | 但我从离开训练营 |
[27:46] | since the moment we left quantico. | 就背着这个背包了 |
[27:48] | Yeah, well, while you were running around the park | 没错 当你在公园里奋力抓捕 |
[27:50] | looking for a suspect you thought you knew, | 你眼中的嫌犯时 |
[27:52] | one you didn’t | 你没去抓的这个人 |
[27:54] | slipped it into your bag. | 偷偷将它放进了你的包里 |
[27:56] | He was the decoy meant to lead you to FBI headquarters, | 他只是个诱饵 故意引你到联调局总部 |
[27:59] | knowing he’d need you to get in. | 他知道他需要你带他进来 |
[28:01] | And I was so focused on following him | 我一心想要追踪他 |
[28:03] | I didn’t realize I was a part of his plan. | 没意识到自己中了圈套 |
[28:05] | Bigger picture — it’s not always something you can see. | 当局者往往看不清大局 |
[28:09] | And today none of you saw it. | 今天你们谁都没看到 |
[28:18] | The file, it’s gone. | 那份档案不见了 |
[28:22] | That was kind of cool today. | 今天挺有意思的 |
[28:24] | – Yeah, you think so? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是啊 |
[28:27] | They actually have fun learning all that stuff — | 他们是学中有乐啊… |
[28:29] | Running around, helping each other. | 四处跑 互相帮忙 |
[28:32] | I try to make it fun. | 我努力让课程有趣些 |
[28:35] | ‘Cause when they leave here, it’s real. | 因为等他们毕业 就是真实行动了 |
[28:37] | And real isn’t always fun. | 真实行动可不是儿戏 |
[28:39] | Still, those are the people who are protecting us? | 话说 他们就是保卫我们家园的人吗 |
[28:42] | Yes. | 是 |
[28:43] | And every one of them would die for you. | 每一位都会为你抛洒热血 |
[28:49] | Do you think I could ever be an agent? | 你觉得我能成为一个探员吗 |
[28:57] | – You know what? Forget it. There — – There are background checks. | -算了 当我没问 -需要背景调查 |
[29:01] | Our agents have to have clean records. | 选拔的探员不能有不良记录 |
[29:03] | You know what? I was just kidding. | 别当真 我只是随口一说 |
[29:04] | – D-don’t even — – Honey, there are other things | -别再… -亲爱的 你还可以 |
[29:06] | that you could do with your life. | 从事其他行业 |
[29:07] | Yeah, like what? | 是吗 比如呢 |
[29:16] | Come in. | 进来 |
[29:21] | Wanted to see if you wanted to maybe go for a drink. | 你想去喝杯东西吗 |
[29:24] | First night away from campus. | 第一晚离开校园啊 |
[29:26] | Uh, unless you don’t drink. | 除非你不喝酒 |
[29:28] | That’s my sister. | 我妹不喝酒 |
[29:30] | Right. | 对 |
[29:31] | Keep getting it wrong. | 总是搞错 |
[29:34] | You know, Raina lives down the hall, | 雷娜住在走廊那头 |
[29:36] | where she’s always been. | 她一直住在那边 |
[29:38] | She’s the one you should be talking to, not me. | 你应该找她玩 不是我 |
[29:41] | She likes you. | 她喜欢你 |
[29:43] | But you surprise me. | 但你让我惊喜 |
[29:44] | I’m not interested in surprising you — | 我可没兴趣让你惊喜… |
[29:47] | or doing anything else with you, Simon. | 或是跟你做些什么 西蒙 |
[29:50] | I’m here for myself. | 我来这里是为了自己 |
[29:52] | Whatever you may like about me, | 不管你喜欢我什么 |
[29:54] | maybe you can find it in her. | 也许你能从她身上找到 |
[29:56] | But please leave me alone. | 总之别来烦我 |
[30:03] | Where’s the file? | 那份档案呢 |
[30:05] | Back where it belongs. | 放回原处了 |
[30:06] | You have no right to — | 你无权… |
[30:08] | I have every right. | 我当然有权利 |
[30:14] | Can you even hear yourself anymore? | 你知道自己在说些什么吗 |
[30:17] | You stole classified documents from a federal building. | 你从联邦政府大楼偷走了机密文件 |
[30:20] | The week before, you planted Surveillance equipment in my office. | 上周 你还在我办公室安放了监控器 |
[30:24] | Do you have any idea | 如果我上报 |
[30:24] | how much trouble you’d be in if I told anyone? | 你知道你会有什么后果吗 |
[30:27] | Tell ’em. | 你上报啊 |
[30:28] | Tell the entire world for all I care. | 你告诉全世界 我也不在乎 |
[30:31] | You’re still lying to me. | 你还在骗我 |
[30:33] | You’re still manipulating me. | 还在将我玩弄于鼓掌之间 |
[30:36] | When does it stop, Liam? | 什么时候是个头啊 廉姆 |
[30:39] | I am not scared of you anymore, | 我不再怕你了 |
[30:42] | and I will do whatever it takes | 我会不惜一切代价 |
[30:43] | to find out the truth about my father, | 查出我父亲的真相 |
[30:46] | And there’s nothing – you can say that’ll stop me. | 你说什么都阻止不了我 |
[30:50] | What happened in Omaha? | 奥马哈到底发生了什么 |
[30:52] | Alex. | 艾丽克丝 |
[30:54] | Who was behind the bombing, Liam? | 谁是炸弹袭击的真凶 廉姆 |
[30:55] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[30:57] | 204 people died that die. | 204个人在那天丧命 |
[30:58] | And you don’t think I know that? | 你以为我不知道吗 |
[31:00] | Whose fault was it, Liam?! | 究竟是谁的错 廉姆 |
[31:01] | It was mine! | 我的错 |
[31:06] | It was my fault. | 是我的错 |
[31:08] | Mine and your father | 我 你父亲 |
[31:12] | and a dozen other agents. | 还有另外十几个探员的错 |
[31:17] | Your father, Michael, and I had gone undercover | 当时 我 你父亲迈克尔 |
[31:21] | with a local militia group. | 在当地民兵组织内当卧底 |
[31:23] | We knew they were planning something, but… | 我们早知道他们有阴谋 但… |
[31:27] | we missed the signs. | 我们忽视了那些征兆 |
[31:29] | So you covered it up. | 所以你掩盖了罪责 |
[31:31] | Oh, your father, he couldn’t forgive himself. | 你父亲 他无法原谅自己 |
[31:33] | He couldn’t live with it. | 他的良心备受谴责 |
[31:37] | And my mother… | 我母亲… |
[31:40] | Was she involved? | 她跟这事有关系吗 |
[31:41] | Was she ISI? | 她是三军情报局的吗 |
[31:42] | No, the — the FBI was looking for anyone to blame, anything. | 不是 联调局想要找人背黑锅 |
[31:48] | And you let them. | 你就由他们审她了 |
[31:50] | We’d given our entire lives to the FBI. | 我们的一生都奉献给了联调局 |
[31:53] | We couldn’t survive without it. | 不做探员 我们这辈子都完了 |
[31:56] | There was nothing we could do to bring those people back, | 人死不能不复生 |
[31:58] | so we buried the evidence. | 于是我们毁灭了证据 |
[31:59] | Evidence that would destroy your career. | 那些证据能葬送你的前途 |
[32:01] | Not just mine. | 不仅仅是我的 |
[32:03] | People who’ve risen here… | 还有那些在这里升职的人… |
[32:06] | who’ve become some of the top-ranking agents — | 那些成为一流探员的人… |
[32:09] | great agents, great people — | 优秀的探员 出色的人才 |
[32:12] | who’ve spent their whole career trying to make up for what they did. | 他们一直在弥补当年的过错 |
[32:17] | If you don’t believe me, ask Miranda. | 如果你不信我 就去问米兰达 |
[32:20] | Now all I can do is beg you. | 我现在只求你 |
[32:25] | Let it go. | 别查了 |
[32:29] | Let it go, or… | 放手吧 不然… |
[32:33] | turn me in. | 举报我吧 |
[32:39] | It looks like they’re at it again. | 看样子他们又在搞了 |
[32:40] | You are not allowed in this room anymore. | 不准你进我房间 |
[32:42] | Shelby, I’m sorry. | 谢尔比 对不起 |
[32:43] | Apology not accepted. | 道歉没用 |
[32:45] | You know what? I’m actually — | 知道吗 |
[32:46] | I’m actually glad you asked | 我其实很高兴 |
[32:47] | to borrow my phone this morning. | 你今早借了我的电话 |
[32:48] | Because now I’ve seen the real you, | 因为我现在看清你的真面目了 |
[32:50] | and you are not who I thought you were. | 你不是我心目中那样的人 |
[32:52] | Okay, please stop. Just listen to me. | 拜托别说了 听我说 |
[32:54] | There’s nothing else to say. | 没什么好说的了 |
[32:55] | Okay, Shelby, | 谢尔比 |
[32:57] | look, I-I violated your trust, | 我辜负了你的信任 |
[32:59] | and I just want to give you the opportunity to violate mine. | 我只想让你以其人之道还治其人之身 |
[33:01] | Caleb, you are not hearing me. | 凯勒布 我说得很清楚了 |
[33:03] | We’re done violating each other… | 没戏了 别再侵犯彼此… |
[33:04] | when my father said that he saved my life, | 我父亲说他救了我的命 |
[33:06] | this is what he meant. | 他指的是这件事 |
[33:09] | When I was 17, | 我17岁那年 |
[33:10] | I was part of an organization. | 我加入了一个组织 |
[33:12] | Organization? What, like a cult? | 什么组织 邪教组织吗 |
[33:14] | Well, they made sure legally | 他们采取法律手段 |
[33:15] | nobody could use that word but… | 让人无法称其为邪教 但… |
[33:19] | …that is what my dad called it. | 我父亲说它是邪教 |
[33:21] | One night, – him and a-a bunch of agents, | 一天晚上 他和几个探员 |
[33:25] | they stormed in, | 闯进来 |
[33:26] | and they rescued me. | 营救了我 |
[33:28] | Rescued you from what? | 你遇到什么危险了 |
[33:32] | From the things that – they would do to you in there. | 组织里的人会给你洗脑 |
[33:36] | they would tell you that they would make everything better, | 他们会告诉你 他们会创建美好明天 |
[33:38] | that they accepted you in ways that your — | 尽管你的家人不能接纳你 |
[33:41] | your family wouldn’t. | 但他们理解并接纳你 |
[33:44] | and — and you believe it | 你信了 |
[33:46] | because you need to believe it. | 因为你需要相信这些 |
[33:49] | and they hold on to you. | 他们不放你走 |
[33:52] | They hold on to you, and you don’t let go. | 他们抓着你不放 你也不敢跑 |
[33:53] | They hold on to you so — | 他们把你看得紧紧的… |
[33:54] | so tight that you can’t breathe, and — | 让你感觉快要窒息了… |
[33:56] | and then there’s only one way out. | 然后 只有一条出路 |
[34:00] | You could’ve told me. | 你本可以告诉我的 |
[34:03] | Nobody knows, Shelby. | 没人知道这事 谢尔比 |
[34:06] | My — my dad scrubbed it from my record | 我爸从我档案中消除了这份记录 |
[34:08] | because that’s my secret, | 因为这是我的秘密 |
[34:09] | just like your sister’s, your secret, | 就像你姐 你的秘密 |
[34:10] | and nobody knows about your sister. | 没人知道你姐一样 |
[34:12] | You keep her a secret ’cause you care about her, | 你将她保密是因为你在乎她 |
[34:15] | and you want to protect her. | 你想保护她 |
[34:18] | I don’t tell anybody my secret | 我不告诉别人 |
[34:19] | ’cause I’m so ashamed. | 是因为我以此为耻 |
[34:23] | I’m so ashamed that, | 因为上一次 |
[34:24] | the last time – that somebody cared about me | 有人像你这样在乎我 |
[34:26] | the way that you care about me, | 是在骗我 利用我 |
[34:27] | that they were lying to get what they wanted. | 这让我很羞愧 |
[34:33] | see, I… | 听着… |
[34:36] | I never really believed | 我从不相信 |
[34:38] | that somebody could like me for — for me. | 有人会喜欢我真实的样子 |
[34:46] | Caleb. | 凯勒布 |
[34:49] | Caleb. | 凯勒布 |
[34:52] | I don’t just like you. | 我不只是喜欢你 |
[35:14] | 回复谢尔比 我认识凯勒布的时间比你长 坦白说 他很不成熟 在匡提科搞砸了 利用关系又回去 总是依赖自己的家族…. | |
[35:21] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[35:26] | No. Actually, it’s not a lot of fun reading about | 有事 读你前女友爱上自己父亲的故事 |
[35:30] | how your ex fell in love with your dad, | 挺让人上火的 |
[35:32] | sspecially when they bond over | 尤其看到他们是因为担心你 |
[35:33] | how concerned they are about you. | 而走到一起的 |
[35:35] | What are you doing with my phone? | 你拿我手机干什么 |
[35:36] | My dad didn’t tell you | 我爸没告诉你 |
[35:37] | that he’s got me deleting e-mails — | 他让我删邮件吗 |
[35:40] | his and yours? | 你和他的往来邮件 |
[35:41] | What are you talking about? | 你什么意思 |
[35:42] | He’s distancing himself from you. | 他在和你撇清关系 |
[35:45] | And he’s lying to me about why he’s doing it. | 他还骗我这么做的真正原因 |
[35:48] | But I know it’s because he never really cared about you. | 但我知道这是因为他从没真心在乎过你 |
[35:52] | He only cares about saving his own ass. | 他只在乎保住自己的饭碗 |
[35:56] | Your dad might think what I did was wrong. | 也许你爸觉得我这么做错了 |
[35:59] | That doesn’t make him a bad person. | 但这不代表他是个坏人 |
[36:02] | He takes his job seriously, | 他对待工作相当认真 |
[36:04] | and it takes a lot of character | 只有品质高尚的人 |
[36:06] | To hurt someone you love in order to do what’s right. | 才会为了大义而伤害所爱之人 |
[36:09] | Clay has that character. | 克莱拥有那样的品质 |
[36:11] | You have no idea what he’s capable of. | 你完全不了解他能做出什么事来 |
[36:13] | I had no idea what you were capable of. | 我以前也不知道你能做出什么事来 |
[36:17] | Look where we are now. | 看看我们如今的结果 |
[36:35] | Here we go! | 来 |
[36:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:39] | I’ll make sure everything’s ready! | 我去看看一切是否就绪 |
[36:40] | Yeah, okay. Come on. | 好 来 |
[36:43] | Okay. You’re okay, you’re okay. | 好 你没事 你可以 |
[36:45] | You ever thought the first time we flew together | 我们第一次坐同一班飞机那时 |
[36:47] | we’d end up like this? | 你想过会有这么一天吗 |
[36:48] | How could I ever forget? | 我怎么能忘记呢 |
[36:51] | Going to Quantico was the hardest thing I’ve ever done. | 我这辈子做的最难的决定就是去匡提科 |
[36:57] | You were just trying to find out the truth about your dad. | 你当时只是想找出你父亲的真相 |
[36:59] | And I did. | 我查出来了 |
[37:01] | He made one mistake, | 他犯了一个错误 |
[37:02] | And he regretted it for the rest of his life. | 后悔了一生 |
[37:10] | I left your meds in the car, okay? | 我把你的药落在车里了 |
[37:12] | I’ll just get them. | 我去拿 |
[37:14] | All right. | 好 |
[37:15] | Okay. | 好 |
[37:20] | Where’s she going? | 她去哪里 |
[37:22] | Where’s she going?! | 她去哪里 |
[37:33] | Oh, finally allowed off campus, | 终于可以出校园了 |
[37:35] | and, uh, you know what that means. | 你们懂的 |
[37:37] | The globe and eagle. | 海军陆战队啊 |
[37:38] | FBI, DEA, and marines all gathered in one place, | 联调局 缉毒局 陆战队齐聚一堂 |
[37:42] | aided by copious amounts of alcohol. | 大量美酒相伴 |
[37:45] | Count me in. | 我肯定去 |
[37:46] | Me too. Around 10:00? | 我也去 十点左右吗 |
[37:47] | Yeah. You in, Raina? | 对 你也去吗 雷娜 |
[37:48] | Raina doesn’t drink, | 雷娜不喝酒 |
[37:50] | but if you want to go with her, | 但你如果想跟她去 |
[37:51] | I can stay here tonight. | 我今晚可以留下来 |
[37:52] | We just cannot be seen in public at the same time. | 我们不能同时出现在一个地方 |
[37:55] | That’s right. | 对啊 |
[37:56] | Um, next time? | 下次吧 |
[37:58] | Yeah. Next time. | 好 下次吧 |
[38:03] | Hey, uh, I could make us some tea here. | 我可以泡点茶 我们留校一起喝 |
[38:06] | Thank you. But, no. | 谢谢 不用了 |
[38:09] | Raina, did I do something wrong? | 雷娜 我做错什么吗 |
[38:11] | No. | 没有 |
[38:14] | I did. | 我错了 |
[38:16] | We didn’t accept you into the academy | 我们不是因为大家现在的样子 |
[38:19] | because of who you are. | 而接纳你们 |
[38:21] | We accepted you because of who you could become. | 因为我们能看到大家的发展才接纳你们 |
[38:25] | You might not see where you’re going, | 你们也许看不清自己的发展方向 |
[38:27] | but we do. | 但我们能 |
[38:29] | So he was telling the truth. | 这么说 他说的是实话 |
[38:30] | Yes, he was. | 是的 |
[38:34] | So, what are you gonna do? | 那你打算怎么做 |
[38:38] | Aren’t you upset that Liam told me? | 廉姆告诉我 你不生气吗 |
[38:41] | Why would I be? | 我为什么要生气 |
[38:43] | That’s his story. | 那是他的经历 |
[38:45] | Were you a part of it? | 你参与了吗 |
[38:47] | Not at that time. | 当时没有 |
[38:50] | Another chapter maybe. | 后来算卷入了 |
[38:53] | And the others? | 其他探员呢 |
[38:54] | The higher-ups? | 那些高层 |
[38:56] | Good people… | 都是好人… |
[38:58] | who’ve all done great things. | 都有所成就 |
[39:02] | How do you live with something like that inside you? | 带着这样的秘密 你怎么能够心安 |
[39:13] | I have to take this. Excuse me. | 我得接个电话 失陪一下 |
[39:15] | Yeah, sure. | 好的 |
[39:19] | We have a perspective that you don’t have. | 我们看到的东西 你们看不到 |
[39:21] | Hello. You must be Mark. | 你好 你一定就是马克了 |
[39:23] | Raymond. Yes. | 对 我是雷蒙德 |
[39:26] | I’m nervous. | 我很紧张 |
[39:27] | Oh, don’t be. Be excited. | 别紧张 激动起来吧 |
[39:30] | Prepare for the most transformative two hours of your life. | 准备好迎接能够改变你人生的两小时吧 |
[39:33] | Your assessment is waiting for you. | 你可以进去面试了 |
[39:56] | Miranda, this is Sally from next door. | 米兰达 我是你邻居萨丽 |
[39:57] | I think I just saw somebody on your roof. | 我好像看到有人在你家房顶 |
[40:00] | Miranda? | 米兰达 |
[40:00] | My goal for each one of you is that you see the world | 我的目标就是让每个人都能以全新的视角 |
[40:04] | with a new point of view, | 重新审视这个世界 |
[40:07] | a point of view that we don’t have. | 能够看到我们看不到的东西 |
[40:11] | The tough part is figuring out | 最难的部分就是 |
[40:14] | how they all fit together. | 理清头绪 |
[40:19] | On 9/11, the FBI and the CIA | 911事件时 联调局和中情局 |
[40:22] | had all the pieces they needed, | 找到了所有线索 |
[40:24] | but they couldn’t connect them. | 但无法理出线索之间的联系 |
[40:54] | And we see the world differently now. | 我们看世界的角度不同了 |
[40:57] | And we will stop it the next time… | 下一次我们会阻止坏事发生… |
[40:59] | Miranda? | 米兰达 |
[41:00] | …all of us working together. | 大家齐心协力 |
[41:02] | You coming back? | 你回来了吗 |
[41:10] | Miranda! | 米兰达 |
[41:12] | Miranda! | 米兰达 |
[41:15] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[41:16] | Charlie… | 查理 |
[41:30] | Are you sure about this? | 你确定要这么做吗 |
[41:33] | I’m positive. | 确定 |
[41:35] | I hope you know what you’re doing. | 我希望你心里有数 |
[41:49] | And the reason that we accepted all of you… | 我们接纳你们的原因是… |
[41:52] | 我仍然爱着凯勒布 我想让你知道我很在乎你 我也不想这样收场 我想跟你面对面谈谈 发自谢尔比 | |
[41:56] | It’s her! Hands where I can see them! | 是她 举起双手 |
[41:59] | …is because we knew you would. | 因为我们知道你们能接纳自己 |
[42:01] | Stay where you are! It’s Parrish! | 不许动 是帕里什 |
[42:08] | There’s another bomb hidden somewhere in New York city. | 纽约市内还潜藏了另外一个炸弹 |
[42:11] | I can’t tell you where it is, | 我没办法告诉你在哪 |
[42:12] | but if you don’t find it fast, it’s all over. | 但如果你不快点找出来 一切都将毁灭 |