时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | My name is Alex Parrish. | 我叫艾丽克丝·帕里什 |
[00:01] | I’m an FBI agent. | 是一名联调局特工 |
[00:02] | In July, a terrorist blew up Grand Central Terminal, | 七月时 一名恐怖分子引爆了纽约中央车站 |
[00:05] | but before that, I was still a trainee. | 之前 我只是一名特工学员 |
[00:07] | You lied to me. You used to tell me everything. | 你骗了我 你以前对我无话不说 |
[00:09] | Whoever took his wife, they’re demanding $5 million. | 绑架了他妻子的人 要五百万美金赎金 |
[00:12] | My fiance, Alicia, was killed in a shootout | 我未婚妻艾丽西娅在一场交火中丧命 |
[00:14] | between the Chicago PD and an armed gunman. | 当时芝加哥警方跟两个持枪歹徒在交战 |
[00:17] | The police blamed the FBI. | 警方罪责扣在联调局头上 |
[00:18] | Chicago was a blown sting. | 芝加哥那次是卧底任务失败 |
[00:20] | Someone above me screwed up, | 我上司搞砸了 |
[00:22] | and people got hurt. | 有人因此受伤 |
[00:23] | The terrorists, they’re calling. | 恐怖分子 他们打来了 |
[00:24] | I’ll look into this. | 我来查一下电脑 |
[00:26] | You didn’t listen. | 你没乖乖听话 |
[00:28] | Alex, run! | 艾丽克丝 快跑 |
[00:35] | Welcome to TEVOC — | 欢迎来到TEVOC |
[00:36] | Tactical Emergency Vehicle Operations Center. | 紧急战术车辆行动中心 |
[00:39] | Hope you’re well-rested | 希望各位休息够了 |
[00:41] | ’cause things are about to get fast. | 因为马上要上演速度与激情了 |
[00:43] | You’ll each get two rounds — | 你们每人开两轮 |
[00:45] | one as the driver and one as the agent assisting. | 一次做驾驶员 一次做协助特工 |
[00:48] | Trainees Amin, meet your vehicle. | 阿敏学员 这是你们的车 |
[00:52] | How about I drive first? | 我先开吧 |
[01:08] | Slept well? | 睡得好吗 |
[01:09] | Yes. You? | 好 你呢 |
[01:23] | Olsen and Haas. | 奥尔森 哈斯 |
[01:26] | You’re happier than normal, John Nash. | 你今天格外开心啊 “约翰·纳什” |
[01:28] | What, are you calculating the wind resistance before you accelerate? | 你要在加速之前计算风阻吗 |
[01:30] | The only wind I hear is you talking. | 我只听到你的话像吹风一样 |
[01:32] | Hey, you’re getting better. | 你嘴巴越来越厉害了 |
[01:34] | I’m watching and learning. | 我在观察学习 |
[01:38] | And I’m sorry that I didn’t… | 很抱歉我没… |
[01:40] | Please tell him that Mark Raymond called. | 请转告他马克·雷蒙德打来过 |
[01:43] | I’ll have the money for him very soon. | 我将尽快把钱准备好 |
[01:45] | And thank him for being so patient with me. | 多谢他对我如此耐心 |
[01:57] | Trainees Wyatt and Chang. | 怀特和张学员 |
[02:01] | Where’s my driver? | 我的司机呢 |
[02:03] | What’s the matter? You leave your sense of humor in bed? | 怎么 你的幽默感没起床吗 |
[02:05] | Shut up and drive. | 闭嘴开车吧 |
[02:07] | I have no new intelligence on Samar Hashmi or Haifaa Said. | 没查到萨玛·哈什米或哈伊法·赛义德的新情报 |
[02:11] | I try, but nothing. | 我尽力了 但没查到 |
[02:38] | Parrish and Perales. | 帕里什 佩拉尔 |
[02:42] | After you. | 你先请 |
[02:47] | Missed you at the gym. | 没在健身房看到你啊 |
[02:49] | My spies told me you trained at 5:00 every morning. | 我的探子说你每天早上5点去训练 |
[02:52] | Well, I couldn’t sleep. Took today off. | 我昨晚失眠 今天就给自己放假了 |
[02:54] | You were looking for me? | 你找我来着吗 |
[02:55] | Guess you’ll never know now. | 这下你无从知道了 |
[03:21] | So, what kept you up last night? | 你昨晚为什么失眠 |
[03:23] | Honestly? Our conversation. | 说实话 是因为我们的对话 |
[03:26] | What about it? The NFL? | 怎么了 国家橄榄球联盟吗 |
[03:29] | What happened to your fiance in Chicago. | 你未婚妻在芝加哥的遭遇 |
[03:31] | Look, I did some research. | 听着 我做了调查 |
[03:33] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么要那么做 |
[03:34] | ‘Cause I lost someone that was close to me, too. | 因为我也失去了我亲近的人 |
[03:36] | And I spent most of my life | 我这辈子大部分时间 |
[03:37] | trying to figure out why it happened. | 都在努力搞明白那事是怎么发生的 |
[03:39] | When I had answers, I felt much better — | 我得到答案时 我觉得好多了 |
[03:40] | I don’t need answers. | 我不需要答案 |
[03:42] | And if I did, I’d get them myself. | 如果我需要 我会自己去查 |
[03:43] | I think Liam O’Connor had something to do with this. | 我觉得这事跟廉姆·奥康纳有关 |
[03:47] | When I got here, | 我刚入营时 |
[03:48] | I found out a lot about Liam, | 发现了廉姆的很多事 |
[03:49] | including information about some operation | 包括联调局在芝加哥 |
[03:51] | in Chicago that blew up in the FBI’s faces | 搞砸的一项行动 |
[03:53] | around the same time as your — | 而就在那时… |
[03:54] | I’m not interested. | 我没兴趣 |
[03:55] | I’m here to train, not rehash the past. | 我是来受训的 不是来追忆过去的 |
[03:57] | Now get out. It’s my turn to drive. | 下车 该我开了 |
[04:09] | Since when do you text so much? | 你什么时候开始总发短信了 |
[04:11] | Is that your friend from New Year’s? | 是跟你新年时交的朋友吗 |
[04:12] | You think I only have one friend? | 你觉得我只有一个朋友吗 |
[04:14] | I don’t know anymore. | 我现在都不了解你了 |
[04:15] | Come sit next to me. You can tell me all about it. | 坐我旁边 跟我说说吧 |
[04:18] | I’m fine here, where I’ve been for weeks. | 我坐这里挺好 都坐了好几周了 |
[04:21] | At the FBI, an arrest is not a win. | 在联调局 逮捕不代表胜利 |
[04:26] | Your job, your case is only won with a conviction. | 你的工作 你的案子 只在定罪后才胜利收工 |
[04:30] | It is the only thing that matters. | 这是唯一要紧的 |
[04:32] | You have to prove that your suspect is guilty | 你得证明你的嫌犯有罪 |
[04:35] | to get the justice that the victim and their family deserve. | 才能为被害人及其家属讨回公道 |
[04:39] | The key to building that case is a suspect interview. | 立案的关键 是嫌疑人审讯 |
[04:44] | These actors are here to play suspects | 这几位演员将扮演 |
[04:46] | that are very real and very guilty. | 真实有罪的嫌犯 |
[04:50] | You have to work with actors | 你们只能跟演员合作 |
[04:51] | because the criminals they are portraying are free. | 因为他们要扮演的罪犯都还逍遥法外 |
[04:54] | Why? | 为什么 |
[04:55] | Because the agents on the original cases | 因为原案探员 |
[04:57] | didn’t ask the right questions | 没有在嫌犯审讯中 |
[04:59] | during their suspect’s interview. | 问些该问的问题 |
[05:00] | So their cases fell apart at trial. | 于是就无法在庭上立案 |
[05:02] | Today in teams, | 今天你们 |
[05:04] | you’ll get the chance to conduct suspect interviews | 将团队合作 进行嫌犯审讯 |
[05:07] | and get the conviction that we never got. | 将没被定罪的犯人定罪 |
[05:09] | If you learn how to do it right, | 如果你们学会该怎么做 |
[05:10] | you can avoid our mistakes | 就能避免重蹈覆辙 |
[05:13] | and get the justice and closure | 为被害人及其家属 |
[05:15] | that the victims and their families deserve. | 讨回公道 让他们得以慰藉 |
[05:18] | All right? Good luck. | 懂了吗 好运 |
[05:36] | -我是蕾娜 我想过去 -先打电话 你要来吗 -在想办法离开 -怎么回事 你到了吗 回复 | |
[05:42] | Hey, um, I want to apologize about earlier. | 我想为之前的事道歉 |
[05:46] | I-I didn’t mean to cross a line. | 我无意越界 |
[05:49] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[05:50] | You’re training to be in the FBI. | 你是受训成为联调局探员的 |
[05:52] | It’s good that you want to get answers. | 想寻求答案是好事 |
[05:55] | Maybe I want them, too. | 或许我也想要 |
[05:57] | If you really feel like there’s something to be found, | 如果你真认为有内幕可挖 |
[05:59] | I want to look. | 我想看看 |
[06:02] | I could really use the closure. | 我需要了却这桩心事 |
[06:05] | Let’s get you some closure. | 那就帮你了却吧 |
[06:10] | Wendy Frye Miller, 42, | 温蒂·弗莱·米勒 42岁 |
[06:12] | born in Albany, New York. | 生于纽约 奥尔巴尼 |
[06:13] | Your interrogation begins now. | 你的审讯现在开始 |
[07:08] | You’re just in time for breakfast. | 你正赶上早餐 |
[07:23] | I don’t want that. | 我不想要 |
[07:25] | I know. | 我知道 |
[07:26] | I brought it anyway. | 但我还是带来了 |
[07:27] | You want some tea? | 想喝点茶吗 |
[07:30] | You don’t have to make me tea, Simon. | 不用给我泡茶了 西蒙 |
[07:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:41] | So, this house is… | 这栋房子… |
[07:43] | different than your last one. | 跟你以前住的不太一样 |
[07:45] | I lost that one when I lost my job. | 我被解雇时就搬出那里了 |
[07:48] | Both my jobs. | 两边都把我解雇了 |
[07:49] | This is better. It’s more my mood. | 这里更好 更适合我 |
[07:53] | So, have you been in touch with anyone since… | 从那之后你跟别人联系过… |
[07:54] | Nobody talks to me, Alex. | 没人联系我 艾丽克丝 |
[07:57] | Yeah, well, everyone’s still dealing with what happened. | 大家还在平复之前的伤痛 |
[08:00] | Raina moved back to Michigan. | 蕾娜搬回了密歇根 |
[08:02] | Nimah’s in the New York office. | 妮尔麦被派到了纽约分局 |
[08:05] | Shelby’s back at McGregor-Wyatt. | 谢尔比回麦格雷戈·怀特公司上班了 |
[08:07] | No one’s even heard from Caleb in months. | 凯勒布这几个月不知所踪 |
[08:09] | I don’t care where they are. | 我不在乎他们的去处 |
[08:11] | Why are you here? | 你来干什么 |
[08:12] | I came to give you that. | 来给你送那个 |
[08:14] | So let me get this straight. | 我理理 |
[08:16] | You drove 6 1/2 hours | 你开了六个半小时车 |
[08:17] | to bring me something that I don’t want? | 就为了给我送我不想要的东西 |
[08:19] | Are you going to sit? | 你要不要先坐下 |
[08:20] | That would imply interest on my part | 那不就表明 |
[08:22] | in having you stay longer than that cup of tea. | 我愿意让你喝完茶再多待一会吗 |
[08:25] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[08:27] | I shouldn’t have done this. | 我就不该让你进来 |
[08:30] | You should go. | 你该走了 |
[08:32] | I need to prepare for dinner. | 我要准备晚饭了 |
[08:37] | You hunt? | 你要打猎吗 |
[08:39] | Got to eat. | 我总得吃饭 |
[08:40] | I hunt too. | 我也会打猎 |
[08:41] | My dad taught me. | 我父亲教过我 |
[08:43] | He said it was always easier in pairs. | 他说过两人总比一人强 |
[08:45] | Plus, you’ll need help | 再说了 得有人帮你 |
[08:46] | carrying whatever it is that you kill. | 把打到的猎物拿回来 |
[08:48] | I do just fine on my own. | 我自己能搞定 |
[08:51] | I don’t. | 我不行 |
[08:53] | At least not lately. | 至少在目前不行 |
[08:55] | I just…I don’t feel like | 我只是…我现在不想 |
[08:57] | getting back into my car right now. | 回到我的车上去 |
[08:58] | Just…please. | 我…求你了 |
[09:06] | Let’s take a walk. | 咱们走吧 |
[09:10] | I hope you’re asking the right questions | 但愿你们审讯嫌疑人时 |
[09:11] | with your suspect interview | 问的问题能击中要害 |
[09:12] | because you have five minutes left. | 因为时间还剩五分钟 |
[09:18] | What did I miss? | 有什么进展 |
[09:19] | She says the FBI framed her. | 她说联调局陷害了她 |
[09:22] | The FBI doesn’t frame people. | 联调局从不会陷害人 |
[09:24] | I’d like to ask you a series of yes-or-no questions. | 我要问你些事 你只能回答”是”或”不是” |
[09:27] | Frank Lindsay. | 弗兰克·林赛 |
[09:28] | Your 9-year-old sister, Tracey Lindsay, | 你九岁的妹妹 特蕾西·林赛 |
[09:31] | went missing on July 10, 2008. | 于2008年7月10日失踪 |
[09:34] | I don’t know how many times I have to tell you people. | 还要我说多少次 |
[09:36] | I don’t know what happened to Tracey. | 我不知道特蕾西出了什么事 |
[09:38] | Well, I’ve got 10 pieces of physical evidence here | 但我这里有十件物证 |
[09:40] | that say you do. | 能证明你知道 |
[09:41] | Yeah, except for Tracey. | 对 除了特蕾西本人 |
[09:43] | You still haven’t found her. | 你们仍没找到她 |
[09:44] | She’s out there somewhere, | 她现在不知所踪 |
[09:45] | and you guys are here looking at me. | 你们却在这揪着我不放 |
[09:47] | He’s right. This line of questioning is a waste of time. | 他说得对 这些问话是浪费时间 |
[09:51] | What? | 怎么了 |
[09:53] | I don’t know what kind of | 我不知道你这是哪一出 |
[09:55] | good-cop-bad-cop move you’re trying to pull. | 唱红脸还是唱白脸的把戏 |
[09:57] | A murder conviction without a D.B. is almost impossible. | 没尸体的话很难会被定谋杀罪 |
[10:01] | They searched for two years. | 他们已经找了两年了 |
[10:02] | I don’t care. | 我不管 |
[10:03] | You don’t just give up looking. | 不能说不找就不找了 |
[10:06] | Work on the case in front of you. | 处理好你眼前的案子吧 |
[10:08] | Okay? | 成吗 |
[10:11] | You scanned the entire file already? | 你这么快就看完整份文档了吗 |
[10:13] | There’s nothing in there I hadn’t already seen. | 里面的内容我都看过了 |
[10:15] | If there really is something here, | 如果真有什么隐含信息 |
[10:16] | we need human intelligence, | 就得靠知情人爆料了 |
[10:18] | and Liam’s not gonna talk to us. | 廉姆不会告诉我们的 |
[10:20] | He might talk to me. | 他可能会告诉我 |
[10:22] | Why would he talk to you? | 他为什么会告诉你 |
[10:28] | You know what? I don’t need to know. | 算了 我不知道也罢 |
[10:30] | Okay. Time. | 好了 时间到 |
[10:33] | You’re done asking the questions. | 审讯到此结束 |
[10:35] | Now it’s our turn. | 现在轮到我们了 |
[10:36] | Finish up and hand in your work. | 把报告整理一下交上来 |
[10:49] | Where is Nimah? | 妮尔麦人呢 |
[11:29] | Mr. Keller, I have the money that you requested. | 凯勒先生 你要的钱已经到位了 |
[11:32] | I’d like the opportunity to bring it by in person, | 我希望能当面交接 |
[11:34] | if I can just find the time to get away. | 只要我找机会出去就行了 |
[11:36] | It’s not money. | 不是钱的事 |
[11:38] | It’s a commitment to reach the highest levels of fulfillment. | 这是让你达成人生最大成就的机会 |
[12:10] | Raina. | 雷娜 |
[12:16] | I thought you weren’t coming. | 我以为你不会来 |
[12:17] | I was just leaving. See you. | 我正要走 回见 |
[12:18] | All right. | 好的 |
[12:28] | 雷娜 抱歉我今天去不了了 | |
[12:34] | So, you think you discovered where we went wrong? | 你们以为自己发现我们的失误了吗 |
[12:37] | You think you can do it better | 你们觉得自己 |
[12:38] | than the agents that came before you? | 比原案的探员做得更出色吗 |
[12:40] | Good, because you’re going to get the chance. | 很好 因为你们的机会来了 |
[12:42] | You’re going to trial to present your case | 你们将接受庭审 阐述案情 |
[12:45] | and test your theory in cross-examination. | 在盘问中验证你们的推论 |
[12:48] | Remember, the defense — us — | 记住 辩护方 也就是我们 |
[12:50] | will be gunning for you. | 不会对你们手下留情 |
[12:52] | Nothing is off-limits. | 会采取一切必要手段 |
[12:54] | So you better know your cases backwards and forwards | 所以你们最好对案情了若指掌 |
[12:56] | or a guilty person walks free. | 否则罪犯会被无罪释放 |
[12:58] | Good luck. | 好运 |
[13:00] | I’ll go first. | 我先来 |
[13:01] | I don’t think so. I’m going first. | 没门儿 这次我先 |
[13:04] | If I do it right, you won’t have to go up there at all. | 如果我表现得好 你就不用上场了 |
[13:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:14] | You guys are friendly with Natalie Vasquez? | 你们俩跟娜塔莉·巴兹克斯关系好吗 |
[13:17] | Oh, I think at this point, | 我觉得在这个节骨眼上 |
[13:17] | she’d rather talk to anyone besides me, | 她最不想搭理的人就是我了 |
[13:19] | but, yeah, we’re friends. | 但没错 我们是朋友 |
[13:21] | Do you know why she would request | 你们知道她有什么急事 |
[13:22] | an emergency leave of absence? | 需要请假吗 |
[13:24] | I got an e-mail from her this morning. | 今早我收到了她的邮件 |
[13:25] | Did something happen with Renata? | 蕾娜塔出什么事了吗 |
[13:27] | She never said anything to me. | 她没跟我提起过 |
[13:28] | Do you know why Alex didn’t come to work today? | 你们知道艾丽克丝今天为什么旷班吗 |
[13:30] | Maybe she inhaled too much toner. | 或许是因为吸入了过量碳粉 |
[13:32] | She’s buried in the basement. | 她整天都待在地下室处理文书 |
[13:34] | A simple yes or no would be sufficient, Agent Amin. | 就直接说知不知道吧 阿敏探员 |
[13:37] | Ryan? | 瑞恩 |
[13:37] | No, I haven’t spoken to her. | 不知道 我没有跟她联系过 |
[13:39] | You let me know if you hear from either one of them. | 你们一有她们的消息马上告诉我 |
[13:41] | – Yes, ma’am. – Thank you. | -是的 夫人 – 谢谢 |
[13:43] | Of course. | 我们会的 |
[13:46] | So, what’s up with you and Miranda? | 你现在跟米兰达是什么情况 |
[13:49] | Difference of opinion. | 意见不合 |
[13:50] | Any idea about Alex or Vasquez? | 有任何艾丽克丝或巴兹克斯的消息吗 |
[13:52] | Besides what they have in common? | 除了她们都不见踪影 |
[13:54] | Look, I’m serious. | 听着 我是认真的 |
[13:55] | I’m worried about Alex. | 我很担心艾丽克丝 |
[13:57] | Look, between you and me, | 听着 我就告诉你一人 |
[13:58] | she came to my place last night, | 昨天晚上她来找过我 |
[13:59] | and she was in a bad way. | 她的状态很糟糕 |
[14:01] | I tried offering her my help, | 我尽力帮她 |
[14:02] | but she wouldn’t take it, of course, | 但她自然不肯接受 |
[14:04] | and now I’ve been trying to reach her all night | 我一整晚都在想办法联系她 |
[14:05] | and I can’t get ahold of her. | 但没有任何音讯 |
[14:07] | Maybe what happened in July finally caught up to Alex. | 也许七月的爆炸案终于让艾丽克丝崩溃了 |
[14:10] | We all had mandatory counseling, | 我们都接受了强制性的心理咨询 |
[14:12] | and she was just reinstated. | 但是她却直接复职了 |
[14:13] | I know. And that’s why I’m worried. | 我知道 所以我很担心她 |
[14:14] | She never talks to me, but last night, | 她从不主动联系我 但是就在昨晚 |
[14:17] | Nimah, you should have seen her face. | 妮尔麦 你真该看看她的表情 |
[14:19] | My sister doesn’t talk to me, either. | 我妹也不联系我 |
[14:21] | So I use the Cellphone Trace Protocol program | 所以我只好通过手机追踪软件 |
[14:24] | to see where she is. | 来确定她的位置 |
[14:25] | At least I know she’s okay. | 至少让我知道她没事 |
[14:28] | She’s near the Canadian border. | 她在美加边境附近 |
[14:29] | Who does Alex know in Vermont? | 艾丽克丝认识佛蒙特州的什么人吗 |
[14:38] | My dad had a Browning A-Bolt just like yours. | 我父亲也有一把这样的来福枪 |
[14:41] | I still remember how much my shoulder hurt | 我还记得第一次开枪时 |
[14:43] | when I fired it for the first time. | 我的肩膀震得有多痛 |
[14:45] | We didn’t hunt in Scarsdale. | 在斯卡斯代尔 我们不狩猎 |
[14:48] | Not with guns, anyway. | 反正没用枪打猎 |
[14:51] | Passive-aggressive insults, maybe. | 这或许是消极攻击吧 |
[14:54] | I never contemplated shooting until I signed up to serve. | 在我参军服役之前从没想过会用枪 |
[15:00] | I found out that if you believe in something, | 我发现如果你信仰什么东西 |
[15:02] | you got to be willing to kill for it. | 就会愿意为之不顾一切 |
[15:06] | I thought Quantico was gonna be a clean slate. | 我以为我可以在匡提科洗心革面 |
[15:10] | We both know how that ended. | 可我们都知道结局如何 |
[15:13] | I got that tech job, and I thought, | 受雇于那家科技公司 我就想 |
[15:16] | “Here we go. | “这下好了 |
[15:18] | I can start again.” | 我可以重新开始了” |
[15:19] | But FBI pulled me in. | 但是联调局招募了我 |
[15:24] | It wasn’t meant to be. | 事情本不应该如此 |
[15:27] | But now out here… | 但是现在身处此地 |
[15:31] | I can finally admit the truth. | 我终于认清一个事实 |
[15:35] | There’s no such thing as a clean slate. | 往事根本不可能一笔勾销 |
[15:40] | It just took the blood of 67 people | 67条人命因我丧生 |
[15:41] | on my hands to teach me that. | 让我认识到了这点 |
[15:47] | Not to mention the 133 before that. | 更不用说在那之前的133条性命 |
[15:52] | And dozens before that. | 还有之前的多条人命 |
[16:06] | What’s more blood, right? | 再沾满更多鲜血又何妨 |
[16:09] | You don’t have to do this, Simon. | 你不必这么做 西蒙 |
[16:15] | It’s already done. | 事情已成定局 |
[16:25] | I missed. | 我射偏了 |
[16:26] | I saw you shoot at Quantico. | 我见过你在匡提科的射击水准 |
[16:28] | You never miss. | 你百发百中 |
[16:30] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[16:32] | I can’t kill. | 若非己愿 |
[16:34] | Not when it’s my choice. | 我没法开枪 |
[16:37] | And yet I can do it when someone makes me do it. | 然而别人逼迫我时 我却可以做到 |
[16:40] | Like you did. | 就像你那样 |
[16:41] | I never made you do anything. | 我从没逼迫你做什么事 |
[16:43] | You told me to let go of the trigger. | 是你让我松开引爆器的 |
[16:46] | And you had no right, no authority! | 你没有这个权利 没这个资格 |
[16:49] | And you told me it was gonna be okay, and it wasn’t! | 你告诉我一切都会好起来 但却没有 |
[16:53] | And I had to live with that. | 我如今不得不承受这一切 |
[16:56] | And you’re fine. | 可你却安然无事 |
[16:58] | You’re walking around fine! | 你什么事都没有 |
[16:59] | Who the hell says I’m fine?! | 谁告诉你我很好 |
[17:02] | I’m in trouble, Simon. | 我现在有麻烦 西蒙 |
[17:04] | Elias was telling the truth. | 伊莱亚斯说的都是真话 |
[17:06] | Elias was a madman! | 伊莱亚斯就是个疯子 |
[17:09] | And the only conspiracy surrounding what happened is that there is not one! | 整件事根本没有什么共谋 |
[17:12] | Whoever blackmailed Elias is now after me! | 要挟伊莱亚斯的人现在盯上我了 |
[17:17] | He called me two days ago. | 他两天前联系了我 |
[17:20] | They told me if I didn’t help them, | 他们说如果我不帮他们 |
[17:21] | they’d kill all my friends. | 就会杀掉我所有的朋友 |
[17:22] | Stop, Alex! | 别说了 艾丽克丝 |
[17:23] | Natalie is dead, Simon! | 娜塔莉死了 西蒙 |
[17:25] | Blown to pieces right in front of my eyes! | 就在我眼前被炸成了碎片 |
[17:30] | The terrorists killed her and then covered their tracks. | 恐怖分子杀了她 并掩盖了罪行 |
[17:33] | And they’re not done. | 他们还不罢休 |
[17:35] | Everyone I care about is in danger, including you! | 我所在乎的每个人都有生命危险 包括你 |
[17:39] | Is that why you’re here? | 你就是为了这个才来的 |
[17:42] | What, to warn me? | 来警告我吗 |
[17:44] | What, to lead them to me? What?! | 还是暴露我 到底为什么 |
[17:45] | Because you’re the only one I can trust! | 因为我现在只能信你了 |
[17:48] | You’re the only one who I know is truly innocent, Simon. | 我只相信你是清白的 西蒙 |
[17:52] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[17:53] | Look, I can’t help you. | 我帮不了你 |
[17:56] | And you can’t help me. | 你也帮不了我 |
[18:00] | But I can save you. | 但我可以拯救你 |
[18:03] | From what? | 怎么救 |
[18:06] | From the pain… | 将你从… |
[18:08] | of what happened that day. | 爆炸案的痛苦中解脱出来 |
[18:10] | I know how you can win. | 我知道你怎么才能赢 |
[18:13] | You win by not playing. | 不跟他们斗就能赢 |
[18:16] | I’m not innocent, Alex. | 我并非清白 艾丽克丝 |
[18:17] | I never was. | 从始至终都不是 |
[18:25] | And neither are you. | 你也一样 |
[18:30] | Yes, ma’am. – I didn’t know Charlie was here. | 长官 我不知道查理也在 |
[18:32] | Is now a good time? | 方便说话吗 |
[18:33] | No, it’s fine. What’s going on? | 没关系 怎么了 |
[18:41] | Can I ask you something? | 我能问你些事吗 |
[18:44] | Yeah, sure. I was wondering when you might want to talk about the, uh — | 当然 我还在想你也许想谈谈… |
[18:47] | Oh, um, no, um, I wanted to actually talk to you about the exercise. | 不是那件事 我是想跟你谈本次测验的事 |
[18:52] | All these cases — the charges didn’t stick | 这些案子 所有的指控 |
[18:54] | because the agents slipped up on their investigation, right? | 都因探员的调查疏漏而被撤销了 对吗 |
[18:57] | Yeah, the smallest mistakes | 是的 最小的失误 |
[18:59] | usually have the biggest consequences. | 往往会造成难以预料的后果 |
[19:00] | When you work an airtight case, | 当你处理一桩板上钉钉的案子时 |
[19:01] | you don’t even talk to the suspects. | 你都不会接触疑犯 |
[19:04] | You talk to their lawyers when they plead out. | 犯人认罪后 你直接跟律师交流 |
[19:06] | Right, but things do go wrong. | 好吧 但有些时候会出差错 |
[19:07] | Only in days that end in “Y.” | 每一天都可能出错 |
[19:09] | Is that what happened in Chicago? | 这就是芝加哥那件事的情况吗 |
[19:11] | This is about Ryan. | 看来跟瑞恩有关了 |
[19:13] | And about you. | 也跟你有关 |
[19:14] | I never got the full story from either of you. | 你们俩谁都没跟我讲述整件事 |
[19:17] | Look, if I wanted to hurt you, | 如果我想害你丢工作 |
[19:18] | I could have done it already. | 早就下手了 |
[19:20] | I didn’t. | 我没这么做 |
[19:21] | So I’m asking you to trust me. | 所以你可以信任我 |
[19:23] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[19:27] | So, Ryan told me that Chicago was a sting gone wrong, | 瑞恩说芝加哥那件事是卧底任务失败 |
[19:29] | but he didn’t tell me what kind of sting | 但他没说是什么任务 |
[19:31] | and what happened. | 也没说到底发生了什么 |
[19:32] | Yeah, well, we were working a militia group. | 我们当时在调查一个民兵组织 |
[19:34] | But everything we dangled — | 但我们抛出的所有诱饵 |
[19:36] | C-4, nitro, blasters — | C4炸弹 硝化甘油 爆裂炸药 |
[19:38] | they weren’t biting… | 他们都不上钩… |
[19:39] | until one night, after a few beers, | 后来有天晚上 我喝了点啤酒 |
[19:41] | I had the brilliant idea to sell them | 忽然想出个妙招 |
[19:44] | a couple crates of Panther AR-15s from our evidence lockers. | 打算把证物室里那几箱AR-15自动步枪卖给他们 |
[19:48] | Well, it worked. | 这下他们上钩了 |
[19:50] | After that, we started to get access | 从那以后 我们才开始取得进展 |
[19:51] | and build our case… | 进行立案… |
[19:53] | until one of our informants on the inside tipped them off | 但后来有名线人倒戈 跟他们报信 |
[19:56] | and we were forced to raid them unprepared. | 导致我们在没准备的情况下突袭 |
[19:59] | By the time we hit their compound, | 赶到他们老巢的时候 |
[20:00] | they were long gone and so were the guns. | 他们早就带着那些枪跑了 |
[20:03] | So no one got hurt in this raid? | 这么说这次突袭没人受伤 |
[20:05] | Well, we kept the body count at zero, | 虽然是零伤亡行动 |
[20:08] | but the gun sale was a problem. | 但枪支失踪依然是个问题 |
[20:10] | Ryan knew if he stepped up and said that it was his idea, | 瑞恩明白 如果他主动揽错上身 |
[20:13] | he’d get a slap on the wrist. | 只会受到轻微的处罚 |
[20:15] | But after Omaha, | 出了奥马哈那事以后 |
[20:16] | I couldn’t have another black mark and keep my job. | 我不能再有其他污点 否则就会丢了饭碗 |
[20:19] | So that’s it. | 就是这么简单 |
[20:20] | Nobody died. | 没人丧命 |
[20:21] | It’s not just about the casualties. | 重点不在是否有人伤亡 |
[20:23] | No, of course. | 对 当然不是 |
[20:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[20:27] | Thank you for trusting me. | 谢谢你能信任我 |
[20:32] | I’m glad you kept your job. | 很高兴你保住了饭碗 |
[20:33] | I’ll see you in class. | 课堂上见 |
[20:36] | Prepare for a long day | 准备好迎接漫长的一天 |
[20:39] | and tough questions. | 和尖锐的问题吧 |
[20:40] | You will take the stand to defend your case as an FBI agent. | 你们会以联调局探员的身份出庭作证 |
[20:45] | Welcome to our courtroom. | 欢迎来到审判庭 |
[20:47] | Trainee Chang, | 张学员 |
[20:49] | how are we supposed to believe | 连尸体都没有 |
[20:52] | that our client killed his sister | 我们如何会相信 |
[20:55] | when you haven’t even produced a body? | 是我们的委托人杀死了他妹妹 |
[20:57] | Because the circumstantial evidence | 因为假定我们已经排除了 |
[20:59] | is enough for a murder conviction, | 所有的合理推断 |
[21:00] | assuming that we have excluded all reasonable hypotheses. | 间接证据就足以判定为谋杀 |
[21:03] | Have you? | 排除了吗 |
[21:04] | The FBI believes that it has. | 联调局认为他们已经排除了 |
[21:11] | I, on the other hand, do not. | 然而我却不这么认为 |
[21:13] | – So you’re contradicting your fellow agent? – Yes. | -你是在反驳自己的同僚了 -是的 |
[21:16] | I believe that further investigation is required | 我觉得此案还需进一步调查 |
[21:19] | and that the Bureau should continue the search | 同时局里应继续搜寻特蕾西·琳赛 |
[21:22] | for Tracey Lindsay until her body is recovered | 直到发现其尸体为止 |
[21:24] | and all the facts are known. | 查清全部真相 |
[21:25] | Are you saying the jury | 你的意思是 |
[21:27] | should find the defendant not guilty? | 陪审团应判被告无罪 |
[21:29] | I am saying… | 我的意思是… |
[21:32] | that we still don’t know… | 我们还未查清… |
[21:35] | what really happened. | 到底发生了什么 |
[21:37] | A witness box is not the place, | 在证人席上 |
[21:40] | a trial is not the time | 庭审之时 |
[21:42] | to question the work of a fellow agent. | 不能用来质疑你的同僚 |
[21:45] | If you don’t have their back up here, | 如果你不能在这里协助他们 |
[21:47] | how can they trust you out there? | 实战中又如何让他们信任你呢 |
[21:50] | Your team has failed. | 你的团队不及格 |
[21:53] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[21:54] | Look, I’m really sorry about Liam. | 廉姆的事非常抱歉 |
[21:56] | His story checks out. | 但是他的话属实 |
[21:58] | It’s my fault. There weren’t any casualties. | 是我的错 没有任何伤亡 |
[22:01] | Look, I mean, he did screw up. | 他的确把事情搞砸了 |
[22:03] | He sold some Panther AR-15s to some militia guys, | 他把AR-15自动步枪卖给了民兵组织的人 |
[22:05] | but it had nothing to do with Alicia. | 但是这和艾丽西娅无关 |
[22:08] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[22:09] | Are you sure he said Panther AR-15s? | 你确定他说的是AR-15自动步枪吗 |
[22:13] | Yeah. Why? | 确定 怎么了 |
[22:15] | Mr. Perales. | 佩拉尔先生 |
[22:17] | Drew. | 德鲁 |
[22:18] | Perales, please step down. | 佩拉尔 请上前来 |
[22:21] | Drew, what’s wrong? | 德鲁 有什么问题吗 |
[22:23] | Everything’s wrong. | 全部都有问题 |
[22:25] | Do you swear to tell the whole truth | 你发誓你说的是真话 |
[22:26] | and nothing but the truth, so help you, God? | 句句实言 全部属实吗 |
[22:29] | I do. | 是 |
[22:31] | Do you? | 你呢 |
[22:36] | So, now what? | 你打算怎么办 |
[22:38] | Tragic hunting accident. | 你不幸死于狩猎 |
[22:40] | Why? | 为什么 |
[22:42] | Tell me the truth, Simon. | 把真相告诉我 西蒙 |
[22:45] | Every morning, I put a gun in my mouth. | 每天早上 我把枪放进嘴里 |
[22:48] | You ever tasted a gun, Alex? | 你有尝过枪的滋味吗 艾丽克丝 |
[22:50] | It’s awful. | 很不好受 |
[22:52] | And it’s the only thing that feels right to me. | 但只有这么做 我才觉得舒坦 |
[22:58] | You don’t know what it’s been like living with what happened. | 你不知道我是怎么忍受经历的这一切 |
[23:01] | That’s not fair. | 话不能这么说 |
[23:03] | I was there, too. | 我当时也在场 |
[23:04] | I’m still there, Alex. | 我还活在那个噩梦中 艾丽克丝 |
[23:07] | It wasn’t until just now | 直到刚才 |
[23:08] | that I realized I haven’t been carrying my guilt. | 我才意识到我背负的不是我的内疚感 |
[23:11] | I’ve been carrying yours. | 而是你的内疚感 |
[23:13] | So you think taking my life is gonna set you free? | 你认为杀了我会让你得到解脱吗 |
[23:16] | I’ve tried everything else. | 我已经试过其他的方法了 |
[23:19] | Walk. | 走吧 |
[23:20] | No. | 不 |
[23:21] | Walk. | 快走 |
[23:23] | Simon, I’m not moving. | 西蒙 我是不会走的 |
[23:25] | You think just because I can’t kill a deer | 你以为我对鹿下不了手 |
[23:27] | that I can’t kill you? | 对你也下不了手吗 |
[23:29] | No. | 不是 |
[23:31] | I think you can. But you won’t | 我认为你可以 但是你不会 |
[23:34] | because if you wanted to kill me, | 因为如果你想杀我 |
[23:36] | you would have pulled that trigger already. | 你早就开枪了 |
[23:39] | Just like you would have done to yourself. | 正如你不会对自己开枪 |
[23:40] | You don’t know what you’re talking about! | 你不知道自己在说什么 |
[23:42] | Actually, I do. | 我知道 |
[23:43] | You don’t just want a way out. | 你不只想要解脱 |
[23:46] | You want a way back. And like it or not… | 你想重来 但是无论你喜欢与否 |
[23:49] | that’s me. | 要靠我才能回去 |
[23:51] | I’m standing right here, Simon. | 我现在就站在这里 西蒙 |
[23:54] | I’m asking you for help. | 我在求你帮我 |
[23:56] | And that voice on the other side of the phone needs me, | 威胁我的人需要我的帮忙 |
[24:00] | which means they have a weakness. | 这意味着他们有弱点 |
[24:02] | If I had someone who would help me | 如果有人在我受命于他们时 |
[24:04] | exploit that vulnerability while I did their bidding, we could — | 利用这个弱点来帮我 我们就能… |
[24:08] | Shut up, Alex! | 闭嘴 艾丽克丝 |
[24:10] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[24:12] | You can’t control what happened. | 覆水难收了 |
[24:16] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[24:17] | Forget control. This is about justice. | 别管什么覆水了 这是为了伸张正义 |
[24:21] | Don’t lose sight of that. | 不要忽视这点 |
[24:24] | We can still get it, Simon… | 我们还可以做到 西蒙 |
[24:27] | together. | 联手做到 |
[24:42] | 天气 晴时多云 | |
[24:43] | I’m not really dressed for 20-degree weather, | 对于六度的天气 我穿得已经算少了 |
[24:45] | and it’s even colder where Alex has stopped. | 而艾丽克丝停下的地方甚至更冷 |
[24:48] | Are you regretting coming along? | 你后悔跟着来吗 |
[24:49] | No. | 没 |
[24:51] | It’s not like I have a heavy case load. | 我手上要处理的案件又不多 |
[24:53] | I might as well be in the basement with Alex. | 我还不如跟艾丽克丝一起待在地下室 |
[24:56] | Yeah, about that… | 这个嘛 |
[24:59] | Okay, you want to play the license-plate game? | 好吧 要不要玩猜车牌 |
[25:01] | Why don’t you just ask me what happened between me and Miranda? | 不如你直接问我和米兰达之间怎么了吧 |
[25:04] | – I was trying to. – We had a falling out. | -我正想要问 -我们闹翻了 |
[25:07] | Raina got close to Hamza Kouri during our time in his cell. | 卧底时 雷娜和哈姆扎·库里走得很近 |
[25:10] | She said it wasn’t love, just compassion. | 她说那不是爱 只是同情 |
[25:13] | And maybe it was, | 也许是吧 |
[25:14] | but I could tell she was emotionally involved | 但是我看得出来她投入了感情 |
[25:16] | and she could have ended up exposing all of us. | 最终有可能会暴露我们所有的人 |
[25:19] | When Miranda disagreed and she learned I told the FBI, | 米兰达与我意见相悖 发现我告诉联调局时 |
[25:22] | she was furious. | 她大发雷霆 |
[25:23] | Well, maybe she felt you were | 也许她觉得 |
[25:24] | turning your back on a good agent. | 你背叛了一名优秀的探员 |
[25:26] | A good agent never puts emotions before logic. | 一名优秀的探员绝对不会感情用事 |
[25:29] | Even Alex, – as emotional as she may be, | 也许艾丽克丝会感情用事 |
[25:32] | knows what is right, – and that’s what haunts you. | 但她都知晓是非 而这让你感到困扰 |
[25:34] | You think she’s crazy, | 你觉得她疯了 |
[25:36] | but you also know she may be right. | 但你也知道她有可能是对的 |
[25:39] | Does what you did to Raina not haunt you? | 你对蕾娜做的事不会让你感到困扰吗 |
[25:41] | We’re all haunted… | 我们都有… |
[25:43] | by something. | 困扰的事 |
[25:46] | Trainee Perales, did you entrap my client? | 佩拉尔学员 你诱骗了我的委托人吗 |
[25:50] | Define “Entrapment,” Agent O’Connor. | 请定义诱人犯罪 奥康纳探员 |
[25:53] | To induce someone to commit a criminal act | 诱使他人实施 |
[25:56] | they would otherwise be unlikely to commit. | 原本未必会犯下的罪行 |
[25:59] | So by that definition, entrapment would include, say, | 那根据这个定义 诱人犯罪也包括 |
[26:02] | an agent buying a prostitute for a suspect | 一个探员明知嫌犯是暴力性犯罪者 |
[26:05] | they knew were a violent sex offender? | 还是会利用妓女来收买他吗 |
[26:06] | Or an agent giving a broke kid $100,000 | 或者一个探员给一个穷孩子十万 |
[26:10] | to carry a backpack across town? | 让他背着书包满城跑吗 |
[26:12] | Yes. | 是的 |
[26:13] | And what about you, in Chicago? | 那么你呢 芝加哥那件事 |
[26:18] | Selling Panther Oracle AR-15s to a bunch of militia guys? | 向民兵组织的人售卖AR-15自动步枪吗 |
[26:21] | We can discuss this in my office. | 这事私下再说 |
[26:22] | See, the timeline never made sense to me until recently. | 直到最近我才弄清整件事的时间线 |
[26:27] | Maybe you can tell me | 但也许你可以 |
[26:28] | if I have all the pieces now, though, okay? | 告诉我整理得对不对 好吗 |
[26:31] | Chicago P.D. stops an armed robbery on the “L” train. | 芝加哥警方在地铁L线阻止了一场持枪抢劫 |
[26:35] | The cops rush in to find a perp | 警察冲进去 |
[26:37] | with a brand-new Oracle AR-15 assault rifle. | 发现罪犯手持全新AR-15冲锋枪 |
[26:41] | Guns on guns, everybody yelling, | 发生枪战 场面喧嚣 |
[26:44] | and the cops finally get their guy, right, | 警察最后抓到了这个人 |
[26:45] | but not before he kills two innocent bystanders — | 但犯人已经杀了两个无辜的旁观者 |
[26:47] | Paul Lichtenstein, age 66, | 保罗·李希登斯坦 66岁 |
[26:50] | and Alicia Landon… | 艾丽西娅·兰登 |
[26:53] | 33 years old. | 33岁 |
[26:54] | Mr. Perales, you are way out of line. | 佩拉尔先生 你太过分了 |
[26:56] | What happened in Chicago was a tragedy. | 芝加哥那件案子是桩悲剧 |
[26:58] | Yeah? Which part? | 是吗 哪一部分 |
[27:00] | My pregnant fiance and a high-school English teacher | 是我那怀有身孕的未婚妻与一个高中英语老师 |
[27:02] | died on an “L” train, | 死在L线上 |
[27:03] | or that she died because of guns that you put there? | 还是她因你出售的枪而死的部分 |
[27:07] | You could have come to me directly! | 你本可以直接来跟我谈 |
[27:08] | – You jeopardized — – What? Your career?! | -你毁了… -什么 你的职业生涯吗 |
[27:10] | People died, and you’re worried about your pension! | 有人丧命了 你却在担心你的养老金 |
[27:12] | No, I’m worried about whether you belong at Quantico! | 我担心的是 你是否适合待在匡提科 |
[27:15] | Suing the NFL when no one forced you to play football. | 你去控告橄榄球联盟 又没人逼你打球 |
[27:18] | No one made you take a multi-million-dollar contract. | 没人逼你去签几百万的合同 |
[27:21] | You’re a crusader! | 你就是个挑事的 |
[27:22] | Nobody made you sell guns to terrorists, either. | 也没人逼你向恐怖分子出售武器 |
[27:25] | I don’t know what it is you’re looking for… | 我不知道你有什么目的 |
[27:28] | but you’re not gonna find it here. | 但你在这里达成不了 |
[27:29] | You are done at Quantico. | 你被淘汰出匡提科了 |
[27:31] | The FBI doesn’t need agents like you. | 联调局不需要你这样的探员 |
[27:36] | Drew, I’ll talk to him. | 德鲁 我会跟他谈 |
[27:36] | Stop. No more talking! | 别说了 不用谈了 |
[27:38] | Stay the hell out of my life, | 离我远点 |
[27:39] | which should be easy ’cause I’ll be gone. | 这应该很容易 因为我被踢走了 |
[27:41] | I-I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[27:44] | I can’t believe you would do that. | 不敢相信你会那么做 |
[27:45] | We failed because of you. | 因为你 我们才失格了 |
[27:47] | I’m not gonna lie on the stand. | 我不会在庭上说谎 |
[27:49] | Okay, no one asked you to. | 没人让你说谎 |
[27:50] | No, you asked me to go up there | 不 你让我站上去 |
[27:52] | and say that I know what happened, but I don’t. | 声称我知道发生了什么 但我并不知道 |
[27:55] | Nobody knows because nobody bothered to look. | 因为大家懒得去查 所以没人知道 |
[27:57] | They gave up. | 他们放弃了 |
[27:58] | Where do you get off, Wyatt? | 你搞没搞清状况 怀特 |
[27:59] | This was about getting a conviction, | 这里的重点是将犯人定罪 |
[28:01] | not about accusing the FBI for mismanaging a search. | 不是指控联调局搜查不当 |
[28:04] | It doesn’t even matter. | 这根本不重要 |
[28:05] | It doesn’t matter what either of us said. | 我们说什么都无济于事 |
[28:07] | That family is never gonna get justice. | 那一家人讨不回公道了 |
[28:10] | The story hasn’t ended. | 这件事没完 |
[28:11] | They don’t even have a body to bury. | 尸首甚至不能入土为安 |
[28:13] | Some questions don’t have answers or endings, | 有些事情就是没有答案或结局 |
[28:16] | although you provided us one by failing our team. | 虽然你给了我们一个失败的结局 |
[28:18] | Can you just stop being so flip about this for one second? | 你能不能不这么无礼 |
[28:21] | Only a child thinks everything is going to work out. | 只有小孩子才会认为凡事都有结果 |
[28:24] | Now, I don’t know if it’s because your parents died | 我不知道是因为你父母双亡 |
[28:26] | or you’re just white and wealthy and weak with privilege, | 还是你出身显赫 娇生惯养 |
[28:30] | but not everything has a neat ending. | 不是凡事都成修成正果的 |
[28:33] | And just like that P.I. from Zagreb | 就像你在萨格勒布聘的私家侦探 |
[28:35] | who couldn’t find whatever it was that you were looking for, | 根本查不到你想查的事情 |
[28:38] | some FBI training exercise isn’t going to fix it, either. | 而联调局的一场测验也解决不了这单案子 |
[28:42] | And don’t ever screw with my career again. | 别再给我的职业生涯添乱 |
[28:51] | Worried I might need backup? | 担心我需要增援吗 |
[28:53] | Just worried. | 反正就是担心 |
[28:55] | Did you find Simon? | 找到西蒙了吗 |
[29:01] | But he’s not the man we knew. | 但他不再是我们认识的西蒙了 |
[29:03] | I’m gonna take the truck back. | 我要把卡车开回去 |
[29:05] | Nimah, why don’t you drive Alex? | 妮尔麦 不如你开车送艾丽克丝吧 |
[29:07] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[29:19] | Do you want the heat on? | 要开暖风吗 |
[29:22] | I’m fine. | 不用 |
[29:25] | How is he? | 他怎么样了 |
[29:27] | Simon? | 西蒙吗 |
[29:29] | I hope he finds peace. | 希望他找到内心的平静 |
[29:31] | I didn’t think you cared about him. | 我还以为你不在乎他呢 |
[29:34] | You had it out for him at Quantico. | 你在匡提科时就对他不满了 |
[29:36] | I wanted him to pay for his sins, | 我想让他为自己犯的错付出代价 |
[29:37] | not the sins of someone else. | 而不是当别人的替罪羔羊 |
[29:39] | And he’s not the only one paying for what Elias did. | 因伊莱亚斯的恶行受累的不只他一个 |
[29:43] | You. Vasquez. | 你 巴兹克斯 |
[29:47] | What about Vasquez? | 巴兹克斯怎么了 |
[29:49] | Apparently, she requested an emergency leave of absence. | 据说 她有急事请假了 |
[29:55] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[29:58] | We’ve changed. | 我们变了 |
[30:00] | All of us. | 都变了 |
[30:02] | Grand Central changed us. | “中央车站爆炸案”改变了我们 |
[30:06] | There is one person who hasn’t changed through all of this. | 即便经历了这么多 有一个人始终没变 |
[30:10] | He always cared for you. | 他一如既往地关心你 |
[30:13] | He still does… | 至今仍关心着… |
[30:15] | even if he tries not to show it. | 即使他隐藏了这份心意 |
[30:18] | I think you should know that. | 我觉得你该知道这点 |
[30:21] | No matter how dark it gets, | 不管前路多坎坷 |
[30:24] | you have him, Alex. | 他会一路相随 艾丽克丝 |
[30:34] | I know. | 我知道了 |
[30:35] | What do you know? | 你知道什么了 |
[30:37] | I went to the house. | 我去那间房子看了 |
[30:38] | I know they’re collecting weapons for something, | 我知道他们大批购置武器 有所图谋 |
[30:41] | and you’re a part of it. | 而你也参与了 |
[30:42] | I saw you yesterday and the day before. | 我昨天跟前天都看到你了 |
[30:45] | You lied to me this morning, | 你今早骗了我 |
[30:47] | last week, – and who knows for how long? | 还有上周 谁知道你骗我多久了 |
[30:50] | You maybe didn’t even go away for New Year’s. | 你新年也许都没回老家 |
[30:52] | And…? | 然后呢 |
[30:53] | Raina, I love you. | 蕾娜 我爱你 |
[30:55] | And I love that everything new, | 你有了新的信仰 |
[30:57] | you believe in with all your heart, | 我喜欢你如此虔诚 |
[30:58] | but this — this is not something to believe in. | 但这个… 这不是人该有的信仰 |
[31:03] | It’s not what you think. | 事情不是你想的那样 |
[31:05] | I’m undercover. That cell? | 我在卧底 而那个团伙 |
[31:08] | They’re the ones who took Charlie. | 就是他们抓走了查理 |
[31:10] | Does Miranda know? | 米兰达知道吗 |
[31:11] | She’s the one who told me to do it. | 就是她让我去卧底的 |
[31:13] | Now I have to go back and make sure you didn’t expose me. | 而现在我得回去确保我的身份没被揭穿 |
[31:16] | We still don’t know what they’re planning. | 我们还没查出他们的图谋 |
[31:18] | How do I know you’re telling the truth? | 我怎么知道你说的是实话 |
[31:20] | You can ask Miranda. | 你可以去问米兰达 |
[31:22] | How do I know you’re telling her the truth? | 我怎么知道你跟米兰达说的是实话 |
[31:25] | – Who is it? – Brandon. | -谁 -布兰登 |
[31:27] | I told him you need help studying. | 我跟他说你需要学习上的帮助 |
[31:30] | Where are you going? | 你去哪儿 |
[31:31] | To help you, since you won’t help yourself. | 去帮你 谁让你不肯帮自己 |
[31:34] | Talk to Miranda first. Nimah, promise. | 先跟米兰达谈下吧 妮尔麦 答应我 |
[31:41] | She’s all yours. | 她就交给你了 |
[31:49] | Just apologize, and I’ll move on. | 跟我道歉 我就不计较了 |
[31:51] | I’m not good with uncertainty. | 我喜欢凡事弄得清清楚楚 |
[31:54] | I hadn’t noticed. | 发现了 |
[31:55] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[31:58] | A few years after my parents died, | 我父母去世几年后 |
[32:00] | I found out that my father had an illegitimate daughter. | 我发现我父亲有个私生女 |
[32:04] | He never told us about her, | 他从没跟我们提起过 |
[32:05] | and he didn’t help her, so I did. | 他没帮过她 所以我就去帮了 |
[32:09] | She was sweet and funny and a little goofy. | 她人很好 又风趣 还有些呆萌 |
[32:13] | And, um, then Caleb found out that she was a con artist — | 后来凯勒布查出她是个骗子 |
[32:19] | a 13-year, heartbreaking, | 骗了我13年 令我心碎 |
[32:22] | just-took-$5 million-of-my-money con artist. | 刚又骗走我五百万的大骗子 |
[32:25] | That’s awful. | 太过分了 |
[32:26] | Yeah, well, it’s not about the money. | 这不是钱的事 |
[32:28] | Just the cruelty of it. | 而是这么做太残忍了 |
[32:30] | I need to know why she would do something | 我想知道她为什么会做这么长时间 |
[32:32] | so mean for so long. | 如此丧良心之事 |
[32:35] | And what I learned today | 我今天发现 |
[32:37] | is I’m never gonna know. | 我永远也不会知道了 |
[32:39] | I am never gonna get that answer. | 我永远也不可能知道答案了 |
[32:41] | How am I supposed to live with that? | 我该怎么接受这样的事实 |
[32:45] | We, um…we had to leave Shanghai quickly. | 我们家当时要立刻离开上海 |
[32:49] | And my mother — she had a sister who wouldn’t go. | 我妈妈 她有个姐姐不肯走 |
[32:54] | And we knew that leaving her | 我们知道扔下她 |
[32:56] | meant they were going to come after her | 就意味着他们会去对付她 |
[32:58] | and take her to prison, starve her… | 将她送进监狱 饿死她 |
[33:02] | worse. | 或者更糟 |
[33:02] | I didn’t know any of it when we left her. | 我们离开她时 我并不知情 |
[33:05] | All I remember was… | 我只记得… |
[33:09] | …how much she loved her house | 她有多爱她的房子 |
[33:11] | and the smile on her face when we left her. | 跟她离别时 她脸上挂着的笑容 |
[33:15] | Maybe she died. | 也许她死了 |
[33:17] | Maybe she lived. | 也许她活了下去 |
[33:18] | Maybe they never came after her. | 也许他们没去对付她 |
[33:20] | You don’t want to know? | 你不想知道吗 |
[33:22] | Well, can you guarantee me that knowing | 你能保证我知道真相后 |
[33:24] | won’t get in the way of my image of her laughter? | 还能安心地回忆她的音容笑貌 |
[33:28] | Of her singing? | 她的歌声吗 |
[33:29] | No. | 不能 |
[33:30] | Then I’ll take uncertainty. | 那还是不弄清楚比较好 |
[33:35] | Why couldn’t you just apologize to him? | 你为什么就不能跟他道歉 |
[33:36] | I didn’t shoot his girlfriend. | 不是我开枪杀了他女朋友 |
[33:38] | I wasn’t even in Chicago when she was killed. | 她死时 我都不在芝加哥 |
[33:40] | I’ll take responsibility for the things I’ve done | 我做的事 我会负责 |
[33:42] | but not for the things I have no control over. | 但这种事不是我能控制的 |
[33:44] | Then why kick him out?! | 那为什么踢走他 |
[33:46] | He’s a liability to the Bureau. | 他是局里的累赘 |
[33:47] | So, first Ryan was the liability. | 一开始瑞恩是麻烦 |
[33:49] | Then I was the liability. Now it’s Drew? | 然后我变成了包袱 现在轮到德鲁了 |
[33:52] | When are you gonna wake up and realize | 你什么时候才能意识到 |
[33:53] | that you are the real liability? | 你才是真正的累赘 |
[33:55] | You are the problem? | 你才是麻烦 |
[33:57] | Did you care about Alicia | 你是在发现 |
[33:59] | before you thought it was connected to me, | 艾丽西娅跟我有关之前关心她的 |
[34:01] | or only after? | 还是之后才关心的 |
[34:03] | – Why does that — – You don’t have to answer that. | -这跟… -你不用回答 |
[34:04] | See, because I know. | 因为我知道答案 |
[34:06] | You only cared when you thought | 你关心她这件事 |
[34:07] | you could prove to yourself that I was bad. | 只是为了证明我很坏 |
[34:09] | Then you’re off the hook for sleeping with me. | 这样你就不用再纠结我们上床的事了 |
[34:11] | The same way you came to Quantico | 就像你当初来匡提科 |
[34:13] | looking to get off the hook for shooting your father. | 只是为了能在杀父一事上释怀一样 |
[34:15] | I am not doing that. | 我才没这么做 |
[34:18] | And we are not talking about him again. | 不准你再提他的事 |
[34:21] | We are always talking about him. | 我们的话题一直围绕着他 |
[34:25] | You couldn’t handle one day of believing you killed a hero. | 你接受不了你自己杀了一个英雄 |
[34:28] | You can’t handle the truth of caring about a complex person. | 你接受不了你自己在乎一个复杂的人 |
[34:31] | That’s why you haven’t contacted Ryan since New Year’s. | 所以从新年后 你就没再联系瑞恩 |
[34:34] | So, what, you think you’re the good guy now? | 你倒觉得自己是个好人了 |
[34:36] | I think that you’re using Drew’s dead girlfriend | 我觉得你是在利用德鲁的女友之死 |
[34:39] | to work through your issues with me. | 来解决我们之间的问题 |
[34:41] | It’s the easy way to write me off, | 撇清跟我的关系 |
[34:42] | then go back to pretending that you’re good | 继续假装自己有多善良 |
[34:44] | and everyone else is bad. | 而其他人都是坏人 |
[34:47] | I don’t do that. | 我不是那样的人 |
[34:50] | Shut the door on your way out, Trainee Parrish. | 出去帮我把门带上 帕里什学员 |
[35:04] | Oh, hey, Mr. Robot. | 机器人先生 |
[35:06] | You heading to the Old Settler tonight with everybody? | 你要跟大家去旧居民酒吧吗 |
[35:09] | Me, I think I’m gonna sit this one out. | 我今晚就不去了 |
[35:11] | – But I — – Are you Caleb Haas or Mark Raymond? | -但我 -你是凯勒布·哈斯还是马克·雷蒙德 |
[35:13] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[35:14] | This is you, but it’s not you. | 这是你 但不是真正的你 |
[35:16] | It’s Mark Raymond. | 这是马克·雷蒙德 |
[35:18] | Mark who? | 马克什么 |
[35:19] | Raymond, 28, from Dubuque, Iowa. | 雷蒙德 28岁 来自爱荷华州杜比尤克市 |
[35:21] | Telecommutes for a company called Dystek. | 为鼎业科技公司远程办公 |
[35:24] | He was thanked in October by a Husky rescue website | 今年十月 “哈士奇救援网站”对他的巨额捐款 |
[35:27] | for his generous donation. | 表示了感谢 |
[35:29] | He has Spotify playlists that are nothing like yours, | 他的播放列表跟你的音乐列表完全不同 |
[35:31] | Tinder, Facebook, and Instagram accounts all with your name, | 约炮APP 脸书 Ins账户全是你的名字 |
[35:34] | and an Amazon wish list full of things for his new apartment | 亚马逊的愿望单中全是为新公寓添置的物品 |
[35:37] | near Union Station in D.C. | 地址在华府的联合车站附近 |
[35:39] | But you, Caleb Jacob Haas, live here. | 但是你 凯勒布·哈斯 住在这里 |
[35:42] | I don’t care what you think that you found, | 我不管你觉得你自己查到了什么 |
[35:45] | but you will not mess this up for me. | 但你别在这事上给我捣乱 |
[35:46] | Do you understand? | 明白吗 |
[35:51] | Tell me that you understand. | 说你明白了 |
[35:55] | I understand. | 我明白了 |
[36:12] | You slept with her. | 你跟她上床了 |
[36:14] | You jeopardized your career, my career… | 你害自己 害我差点丢了饭碗 |
[36:18] | for what? | 为了什么 |
[36:20] | A student? | 一个学员 |
[36:22] | You want to be self-destructive, go ahead. | 你想自我毁灭 随你 |
[36:24] | But don’t do it on my watch, at my school, | 但不能在我眼皮底下 我管理的训练营中 |
[36:26] | when I’m the one who has to answer for your bad choices. | 别闯了祸 还得让我来给你收拾烂摊子 |
[36:31] | I’m not protecting you this time. | 这次我不会保你 |
[36:33] | I’m protecting me. I’m protecting my students. | 我会保护自己 保护我的学员 |
[36:35] | – Miranda — – Don’t you touch me. | -米兰达 -别碰我 |
[36:39] | I’ll expect your resignation on my desk first thing in the morning. | 明天一大早 你就把辞职信交给我 |
[37:29] | Hey, Ryan, call me. We need to talk. | 瑞恩 回电 我们需要谈谈 |
[38:04] | Now’s not a good time. | 我现在没空 |
[38:06] | Just really quickly. I wanted to apologize. | 我就说几句 我想跟你道歉 |
[38:08] | I’ve been really unfair to you, | 我对你一直不太好 |
[38:10] | and I’m learning that I don’t like | 我现在知道了 |
[38:12] | when things are messy and out of my control. | 我不喜欢事情变麻烦或失控 |
[38:15] | I’m not gonna say anything more than | 我只想跟你说 |
[38:17] | if you ever want to sit and talk, | 如果你想 我们可以谈谈 |
[38:19] | I owe that to you. | 我欠你一个谈话 |
[38:20] | And I’d like to. | 我想跟你谈谈 |
[38:24] | I miss you. | 我很想你 |
[38:25] | Look, I’ll find you. | 我会去找你的 |
[38:32] | Everything is good? | 一切还好吗 |
[38:34] | You wired the money like you said you would, so, yeah. | 你信守承诺把钱电汇过来了 |
[38:38] | Everything’s good, Samar. | 一切都好 萨玛 |
[38:40] | I took it back from Khaled without telling him. | 我瞒着哈立德把钱拿出来了 |
[38:43] | He’ll probably leave me when he finds out. | 他发现真相也许会离开我 |
[38:46] | God, what I’ve done… | 天 我做了什么… |
[38:54] | You’ll do what you promised? | 你会信守你的承诺吗 |
[38:57] | Yeah, I’ll do it. | 我会的 |
[39:03] | You’ll need this. | 你会需要这个 |
[39:27] | Hello? | 喂 |
[39:28] | Hey, you finally picked up. | 你终于接电话了 |
[39:31] | All right, I deserve that. | 好吧 我活该 |
[39:33] | How are you doing? | 你还好吗 |
[39:34] | I’m not sure. | 不确定 |
[39:36] | Look, I wanted to say I’m sorry for last night. | 我想为昨晚的事道歉 |
[39:39] | I’m sorry about everything | 我很抱歉 |
[39:40] | that I’ve put you through the last few months. | 这几个月让你经历了这些事 |
[39:43] | Hey, you don’t ever have to apologize to me. | 你永远不需要跟我道歉 |
[39:46] | Can I at least say thank you? | 我能至少说声谢谢吗 |
[39:49] | Thank you for coming to Simon’s today, Ryan. | 谢谢今天来西蒙的住处 瑞恩 |
[39:51] | Thank you for always being there for me, | 谢谢你一直守候在我身边 |
[39:54] | no matter what. | 不离不弃 |
[39:56] | I didn’t come to Simon’s for you. | 我去西蒙那里不是为了你 |
[39:58] | I did that for me. | 我是为了自己 |
[39:59] | I needed to see that you were okay with my own eyes. | 我要亲眼看到你没事 |
[40:02] | I’m not. | 我有事 |
[40:03] | But I will be. | 但我会没事的 |
[40:06] | Maybe with time, | 也许时间会愈合一切 |
[40:08] | the right help. | 去看心理医生 |
[40:10] | The Bureau has people. | 局里就有心理医生 |
[40:11] | I know. I left a message. | 我知道 我预约了 |
[40:14] | I wanted yours to be the last voice I hear tonight. | 我希望今晚最后听到的声音来自于你 |
[40:18] | Well, the feeling’s mutual. | 我也是 |
[40:21] | Do you even remember life before those bombs went off? | 你还记得爆炸案前的生活吗 |
[40:24] | I remember everything. | 我什么都记得 |
[40:28] | So do I. | 我也是 |
[40:31] | Good night, Alex. | 晚安 艾丽克丝 |
[40:34] | Good night, Ryan. | 晚安 瑞恩 |
[41:03] | Come in. | 进来吧 |
[41:13] | Nice place. | 你家不错 |
[41:15] | Says the guy who was living in “The Revenant.” | 毕竟你生活的坏境就像《荒野猎人》似的 |
[41:21] | There’s something I want you to hold onto for me. | 有个东西想让你帮我保管 |
[41:26] | I hated getting this. | 我不想要这个奖章 |
[41:28] | Just for running into that bank and pulling those people out. | 我只是跑进银行 把人拖出来而已 |
[41:31] | There was no valor in anything that happened that day. | 那天的事并不是什么英勇事迹 |
[41:34] | But maybe there’s still some left to be had. | 但也许我还有些勇气 |
[41:37] | Just hold onto it for me, please… | 拜托你先替我保管… |
[41:42] | …until I earned it. | 直到我真有资格接纳它 |
[41:44] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[41:51] | You can count on me, Alex. | 你可以指望我 艾丽克丝 |
[41:54] | No matter what. | 不管发生什么 |
[41:56] | You always could. | 你可以一直依靠我 |
[41:57] | I know. | 我知道 |
[42:00] | I know. | 我知道 |
[42:07] | It’s… | 是… |
[42:11] | I got a plan. | 我有个计划 |
[42:15] | Go ahead. | 来吧 |
[42:17] | You can answer. | 可以接了 |