时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Welcome to The Farm. | 欢迎来到”农场” |
[00:03] | Brace yourselves. | 准备好了 |
[00:04] | We’re getting a handler, aren’t we? | 给我们派联络人了吧 |
[00:05] | Handlers… You will each have one. | 两个联络人 你们各有一个 |
[00:07] | We are the Citizen’s Liberation Front. | 我们是”公民解放阵线成员” |
[00:10] | Any attempt to cross our perimeter | 一旦有人企图闯入 |
[00:12] | will result in the release of a biological agent. | 我们将会释放生物制剂 |
[00:15] | You know that woman? | 你认识那个女人吗 |
[00:16] | I know some of the others, too. | 我也认识其他几个人 |
[00:17] | We trained together at The Farm. | 我们以前一起在”农场”受训 |
[00:18] | In order to identify a terrorist when they return as a hostage, | 为了找出回来伪装成人质的恐怖分子 |
[00:21] | we need to mark them. | 要标记他们 |
[00:23] | Miranda, I’m in an NYPD emergency bunker. | 米兰达 我在纽约警局的应急掩体中 |
[00:25] | I’m gonna look around and see what I can find, okay? | 我四下看看能发现什么吧 |
[00:27] | I’ll call you back. | 我再联系你 |
[00:39] | 纽约 金融区 危机事件区域 | |
[00:39] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[00:43] | Why didn’t they kill me? They knew what I was doing. | 他们明知我做了什么 为什么不杀我 |
[00:45] | They need you to translate. | 他们需要你翻译 |
[00:47] | I’m worried they need me for something else. | 我担心他们需要我做其他事 |
[00:49] | If we could just find a way to see under one person’s mask, | 如果能设法看到一人面具下的真面目 |
[00:51] | we could figure out who they are | 我们就能弄清楚他们是谁 |
[00:53] | and how they know each other, what they want. | 他们什么关系 以及他们什么目的 |
[00:56] | Maybe if you ask nicely, one of them will take off their mask. | 如果你好言相问 会有人摘下面具 |
[00:59] | Actually, that’s not far off from what I was thinking. | 事实上 我差不多也这么打算 |
[01:01] | I just hope Alex is inside the perimeter. | 我只希望艾丽克丝在这附近 |
[01:03] | All right, let’s go over this one more time. | 好 我们再确认一次 |
[01:05] | You need entrances, exits, | 你需要入口出口位置 |
[01:07] | number of terrorists, hostages, explosives, | 恐怖分子 人质及炸药的数量 |
[01:09] | how they’re rigged, armaments, hostage locations, | 他们怎么运作 装备如何 人质位置 |
[01:12] | and if bio weapons are a real threat or a bluff. | 以及生物武器是真有其事还是虚张声势 |
[01:17] | Anything I’m forgetting? | 我忘了什么吗 |
[01:19] | – Alex, please be careful. – Okay. | -艾丽克丝 一定要小心 -好 |
[01:22] | I will. | 我会的 |
[01:39] | Okay, Alex, give me the lay of the land. | 好了 艾丽克丝 摸清什么情况了 |
[01:42] | Well, it’s only been a week, | 才过一周 |
[01:42] | 弗吉尼亚 威廉斯堡 农场外13公里 联调局安全屋 | |
[01:43] | but all the recruits are still an enigma. | 但所有学员都还是个谜 |
[01:46] | You must have gained some intel. | 你肯定获得了些情报 |
[01:48] | These people are training to be spies. | 这些人是要受训成间谍的 |
[01:50] | Think they don’t know what they’re doing? | 你觉得他们能力会不好吗 |
[01:51] | Okay, well, what have you learned about them in the past week? | 那好 你这一周对他们有哪些了解 |
[01:54] | The lawyer, Dayana. | 那个律师 戴安娜 |
[01:56] | Last week, she was falling apart. | 上周 她精神崩溃 |
[01:59] | This week, she’s insanely driven. | 这周 她开始发愤图强 |
[02:02] | You know, there’s better ways to cure insomnia. | 知道吗 治疗失眠有更好的办法 |
[02:06] | I’ve slept. | 我睡得很好 |
[02:07] | I’m just doing some required reading. | 我只是在看必读材料 |
[02:09] | You haven’t done that yet? It’s Monday already. | 你还没完成 已经周一了 |
[02:11] | This is next week’s. | 这是下周的 |
[02:14] | If she was recruited by the AIC… | 如果她被”反情局”招募 |
[02:16] | The AIC? | “反情局” |
[02:18] | It’s CIA in reverse. | 反中情局呗 |
[02:20] | Ryan came up with the name. | 瑞恩起的 |
[02:21] | I thought it was cute. | 我觉得很有趣 |
[02:22] | Cute? You gave a group of deadly insurgents a nickname. | 有趣 给一群危险的叛乱分子起了绰号 |
[02:25] | It’s better than “Rogue faction.” | 总比”叛变组织”要好 |
[02:27] | Okay, so if this AIC has tapped Dayana already, | 好吧 如果”反情局”已招募了戴安娜 |
[02:32] | she would be a good fit because? | 她会是个合适人选 因为呢 |
[02:34] | I’m not sure. All I know is she’s the weakest link so far. | 不清楚 我只知道她是目前最弱的一环 |
[02:37] | A supposed power player who cries herself to sleep when no one’s looking? | 本该是玩弄权力的人 却人后哭着入睡 |
[02:40] | Then again, damsel in emotional distress is… | 不过话说回来 情感抑郁的少女是 |
[02:45] | that’s a good cover. | 是个好伪装 |
[02:46] | What about Leon Valez? | 里昂·维拉兹呢 |
[02:48] | He doesn’t say much, but he sees everything. | 他话不多 但他眼观一切 |
[02:51] | He’s always watching. | 他时刻在观察 |
[02:53] | He’d be my first choice if it weren’t so obvious. | 太明显了 反倒让我觉得不是 |
[02:56] | I have yet to see what his skills are outside of the pool table. | 我还没看到他除了打台球之外的能力 |
[02:59] | – What does he know about you? – More than he should. | -他对你了解多少 -超出他该了解的 |
[03:03] | Did you say there’s a new recruit? | 你说有个新学员 |
[03:05] | Leigh Davis. | 利·戴维斯 |
[03:07] | She appeared out of nowhere two days ago. | 两天前她凭空出现 |
[03:09] | Mother of two from Pacific Palisades. | 来自太平洋帕利塞兹 两个孩子的母亲 |
[03:11] | Reminds me of you, actually. | 事实上 她让我想到你 |
[03:13] | Elegant, refined. | 高贵优雅 |
[03:15] | Totally out of place and high strung. | 完全格格不入 十分敏感 |
[03:17] | Runs her own business. | 有自己的事业 |
[03:18] | She’s a wedding planner. | 她是个婚礼策划师 |
[03:19] | She prefers “Event coordinator.” | 她更喜欢被人称作”活动企划” |
[03:21] | She prefers…a lot of things. | 她更喜欢… 很多事 |
[03:25] | Art Basel submission? | 巴塞尔艺术展参赛表吗 |
[03:27] | Oh, no, this is my schedule. | 不 这是我的日程表 |
[03:29] | It’s how I achieve peak productivity. | 这样我才能效率最高 |
[03:30] | Every Post-it is a quarter hour. | 每张便利贴都是一刻钟 |
[03:31] | Every quarter hour is accounted for. | 每刻钟都做了安排 |
[03:33] | Every dot is an idea. | 每个点是一个点子 |
[03:33] | Every check mark is an accomplishment. | 每个对号表示一项已完成 |
[03:35] | If you want, I can do the same for you. | 如果你想 我可以帮你也这么做 |
[03:37] | Uh, no, thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[03:38] | I prefer to play things by ear. | 我更喜欢跟着感觉走 |
[03:40] | But if you have any Adderall left over… | 不过你还有多余的阿得拉[治多动症] |
[03:41] | – And Harry Doyle? – The Kingsman? | -哈里·道尔呢 -那个”王牌特工” |
[03:44] | Well, I wouldn’t play cards with the guy, | 跟那个人玩牌会输惨 |
[03:45] | if that’s what you’re asking. | 如果你是在问这个 |
[03:46] | There’s something I really like about him. | 他身上某种特质让我很喜欢 |
[03:48] | I mean, if I didn’t think he was a cold-blooded traitor, | 如果不是我觉得他是个冷血叛徒 |
[03:50] | we could be friends. | 我们可能成为朋友 |
[03:53] | – Nice. – That’s my shirt. | -不错 -那是我的衬衫 |
[03:58] | – And Sebastian Chen? – The priest? | -塞巴斯辰·陈呢 -“牧师” |
[04:00] | Really with the nicknames? | 各种起绰号 搞笑呢 |
[04:02] | Okay, this one’s actually true, | 这个其实是真的 |
[04:03] | ’cause before he was recruited, he was in the seminary. | 因为他被招募前 他在神学院就职 |
[04:07] | I keep trying, but… | 我不断尝试 但 |
[04:09] | He’s impenetrable. | 他难以看透 |
[04:11] | A fortress. | 固若堡垒 |
[04:12] | Obviously, that makes me want to know more. | 这显然只会让我更加好奇 |
[04:14] | Okay, so what about recruitment? | 好 那招募呢 |
[04:16] | We still don’t know if these people were already tapped, | 我们仍不知道他们是一开始就被选中了 |
[04:19] | or if it’s happening as we speak. | 还是现在才开始选 |
[04:21] | Do you think that Owen Hall’s daughter | 你觉得欧文·霍尔的女儿 |
[04:22] | might be recruiting people with him? | 有可能跟和他一起招募吗 |
[04:25] | Lydia’s intense. | 莉迪亚很专注 |
[04:28] | I have no idea what makes her tick, | 我看不透她 |
[04:30] | but if she’s recruiting, they’d have a hard time saying no. | 但如果是她招募 会让人难以拒绝 |
[04:38] | Lucas. | 卢卡斯 |
[04:40] | Call me back. | 回我电话 |
[04:42] | Look I don’t know how we’re supposed to make any headway. | 我不知道该怎样才能有所进展 |
[04:45] | The line between operative and anarchist is razor thin. | 特工和无政府主义者之间只有一线之隔 |
[04:49] | How would you like to better be able to tell the difference? | 你想不想知道如何区分两者 |
[04:52] | I’m listening. | 我洗耳恭听 |
[04:53] | Not yet, but you will be. | 现在不行 稍后告诉你 |
[04:55] | – It’s a highly sensitive bug. – But there’s only one. | -这是高感度窃听器 -怎么只有一个 |
[04:58] | One bug between the two of you. | 你们两人用一个 |
[04:59] | The Farm is too far out of range from here | “农场”距离信号范围太远 |
[05:01] | for us to put any more of these in proximity to each other. | 我们无法在邻近范围内多配置一个 |
[05:04] | Another bug close to this | 如果附近有另一个窃听器 |
[05:06] | would create interference and give you away. | 就会造成信号干扰 暴露你们 |
[05:08] | So, what are we supposed to do? | 那我们该怎么做 |
[05:09] | Choose the best candidate to listen in on. | 选出一个最需要监听的人 |
[05:12] | That’s gonna take some time. | 这还得花点时间 |
[05:13] | The Farm is swept for counter surveillance every five days. | “农场”每隔五天会进行一次反监视 |
[05:16] | Our intel says that was yesterday. | 我们情报指出昨天进行过了 |
[05:18] | This is your window. | 现在正是时候 |
[05:20] | You have to be careful | 你们必须谨慎 |
[05:21] | if these people are as dangerous as we think they are. | 这些人可能和我们想的一样危险 |
[05:24] | Great, so if you find us dead in a double suicide, | 太棒了 如果你发现我们俩结伴自杀了 |
[05:27] | please assume that the last person that we spoke to | 请直接假定最后和我们谈话的人 |
[05:30] | was in the AIC. | 就是”反情局”的人 |
[05:32] | No one’s gonna die if you make a smart choice. | 只要你选得明智 就不会死 |
[05:35] | Don’t just go by intuition. | 别一切凭直觉 |
[05:37] | Get people to open up, see who they really are. | 敞开他们的心房 看清他们的本质 |
[05:41] | Elicitation? | 诱供吗 |
[05:42] | Well, the CIA’s already taught us | 幸好中情局已经教过我们 |
[05:44] | the best tool to accomplish that. | 诱供的最佳手段 |
[05:49] | Here’s to that sweet government salary. | 为”肥美”的公职薪水干一杯 |
[05:52] | Ah! And a life of sanctioned crime. | 以及一辈子的合法犯罪 |
[05:55] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[05:56] | So, if you think about it, | 仔细想想 |
[05:57] | if we all died right now, | 如果我们现在死了 |
[06:00] | not even our family would know how or why | 家人也不会知道我们怎么死的 为什么而死 |
[06:02] | or that we even worked here. | 甚至不会知道我们在这工作 |
[06:03] | We’d just be some random star on the wall, | 我们只会成为纪念墙上的某一颗星星 |
[06:05] | and our stories will never be told. | 我们的故事将无人知晓 |
[06:08] | If you’re not gonna muddle the sugar, | 你不搅拌糖开 |
[06:10] | what’s the point of making an Old Fashioned? | 那还算什么古典鸡尾酒 |
[06:12] | What do you guys think Leigh’s story is? | 你们觉得利是什么来头 |
[06:14] | Besides organizing four out of five Kardashian weddings? | 你说除了是卡戴珊一家的婚礼策划人之外吗 |
[06:17] | What? Really? | 什么 真的吗 |
[06:18] | Yeah, what? | 对啊 怎么了吗 |
[06:19] | I looked her up. | 我查了她的资料 |
[06:21] | Didn’t you guys do that? | 你们都不查吗 |
[06:22] | When we’re done here, | 等受训完毕 |
[06:23] | I just hope wherever they send me, she’s not there. | 不管我被派去哪 我只希望没有她 |
[06:25] | She sewed a patch on to my favorite jeans | 她没经我同意 就趁我洗澡时 |
[06:27] | while I was in the shower without even asking. | 在我最爱的牛仔裤上缝了块补丁 |
[06:30] | Don’t worry. I read that most operatives | 别担心 据说大部分的特工 |
[06:31] | never run into their classmates once they get out. | 毕业后都不会遇上自己的同期 |
[06:33] | That’s true. They send you to the far-flung corners, | 没错 据说他们会把你派到 |
[06:35] | wherever you fit in best, they said. | 最适合你的天涯海角去 |
[06:37] | Afghanistan for you, I’m guessing? | 对你来说 我猜是阿富汗吧 |
[06:40] | Mm. I thought you’d say Alabama. | 我以为你会说阿拉巴马州 |
[06:41] | Well, until I get rid of my accent, | 除非我能改掉这口音 |
[06:44] | it’s South America for me. | 我大概只能去南美洲 |
[06:45] | You think they’ll welcome you back with open arms? | 你觉得他们会欢迎你回去吗 |
[06:49] | Let me ask you something personal. | 我来问个私密的问题 |
[06:51] | Where did you last have sex? | 你上一次性行为发生在哪 |
[06:55] | I think you might be asking the wrong person. | 我想你问错人了 |
[06:58] | Okay, then you answer, Mr. Doyle. | 那你来回答吧 道尔先生 |
[07:00] | Well, I don’t know where he last had sex, | 我是不清楚他上一次在哪 |
[07:01] | but I last had sex in a car. | 但我上一次是在车里 |
[07:03] | Mm. What kind of car? | 好 什么车 |
[07:04] | A Fit, of all things. | 本田飞度[意同”合适”] |
[07:06] | Not a very apropos name, if you ask me. | 虽然有点名不副实 |
[07:10] | And where was it parked? | 车停在哪儿 |
[07:11] | How many cars were around you? | 周围有几辆车 |
[07:13] | Was anyone in those cars? | 那些车里有没有人 |
[07:15] | Any security cameras? | 附近有没有摄像头 |
[07:17] | Did anyone see you leave? | 有没有人看到你离开 |
[07:18] | All right, if this is gonna end with some surveillance video, | 好吧 如果接下来要看的是监控视频 |
[07:20] | I should warn you all now it gets as NSFW as it can be. | 我得警告各位 内有不雅画面 |
[07:23] | The only surveillance that should’ve transpired is your own. | 要去监视别人 而不是被人监视 |
[07:26] | As an operative, you’ll learn that God is in the details. | 身为特工 要知道细节决定成败 |
[07:30] | You need to be constantly aware of your surroundings. | 你们得无时无刻对四周保持警惕 |
[07:32] | It’s called assessment. | 这叫做”审时度势” |
[07:34] | An operative has to be able to walk into a space | 身为特工 进入任何地点时都要能够 |
[07:36] | and see everything, every angle, possible threat, escape, | 观察一切 所有视角 潜在威胁 逃生路线 |
[07:40] | or camera, no matter what you’re involved in. | 或是摄像头 不管你在做什么 |
[07:43] | And you need to be able to do it in seconds. | 而且要在几秒钟之内观察完毕 |
[07:45] | I know it seems like an impossible task… | 我知道这听起来像不可能的任务 |
[07:47] | but by the time you’re done here, it will be instinct. | 但受训完成后 这将成为一种本能 |
[07:51] | Look at today’s itinerary. | 看看今天的路线图 |
[07:53] | Be ready to leave in five minutes. | 准备好五分钟后出发 |
[08:01] | Hey, man, hold up. | 老兄 等等 |
[08:03] | One day, one bug, one shot. | 只有一天 一个窃听器 一次机会 |
[08:06] | Let the assessment begin. | 开始”审时度势”吧 |
[08:11] | They moved the hostages again. | 他们又再次移动人质了 |
[08:13] | Thermal readings are the same. | 热感结果还是一样 |
[08:15] | 122, over 1,600 still locked in at Federal Plaza. | 122 超过1600人仍被囚禁在联邦大楼 |
[08:20] | Miranda, I didn’t want to say this in front of everyone | 米兰达 我不想当着所有人面说 |
[08:22] | because I know it’s crazy, but what if… | 因为这听起来很夸张 但如果… |
[08:27] | The group Alex and Ryan were investigating is behind this? | 艾丽克丝和瑞恩调查的那个组织是幕后主脑吗 |
[08:30] | It’s not crazy at all. It’s my working assumption. | 这一点也不夸张 我目前也这么想 |
[08:33] | But the operation to uncover the AIC was a failure. | 但是”反情局”的卧底行动失败了 |
[08:36] | No one would believe us, even if we told them. | 就算告诉他们 也没人会信我们 |
[08:39] | What if we had something to convince them? | 如果我们有证据说服他们呢 |
[08:41] | Six months ago, after you shut down the op, | 六个月前 你叫停行动之后 |
[08:43] | I wrote a report. | 我写了份报告 |
[08:44] | – Shelby. – A white paper. | -谢尔比 -一份白皮书 |
[08:46] | I know, I know. I shouldn’t have done it, | 我知道 我不该这么做 |
[08:47] | but I couldn’t just sit on all the work we did. | 但我不能对我们的努力坐视不理 |
[08:50] | Everything we risked couldn’t be for nothing. | 我们的付出 应该要有意义 |
[08:52] | Eventually, someone was gonna need to know | 总有一天 有人会需要知道 |
[08:54] | what Alex found out. | 艾丽克丝发现了什么 |
[08:55] | What exactly did you write? | 你究竟写了什么 |
[08:57] | An in-depth analysis on everyone who could be in the AIC… | “反情局”潜在成员的深度评估报告 |
[09:01] | how they could operate, what their goals were. | 他们可能的行动方式及目标 |
[09:04] | You know you should’ve told me about this, don’t you? | 你知道这事你早该告诉我吧 |
[09:06] | I was planning to submit it for review | 我本打算提交给 |
[09:08] | to Counter Intel as well as the Senate Oversight Committee, | 反情报部门与参议院监督委员会 |
[09:10] | but I was ordered to drop it | 但就在我点击”发送”之前 |
[09:12] | before I could even press “Send.” | 有人命令我放弃 |
[09:14] | But you kept a copy, didn’t you? | 但你有备份吧 |
[09:17] | On my personal computer. | 在我的私人电脑上 |
[09:20] | Bring it to me. | 拿给我 |
[09:20] | Having this kind of assessment of who these people are | 成员的深入评估与目标分析 |
[09:22] | and what they want is exactly the kind of advantage we need right now. | 正是我们现在所需要的优势 |
[09:28] | I just hope it can help before anyone else gets hurt. | 希望在出现伤亡前 这份报告有用 |
[10:27] | All right, Alex. | 好了 艾丽克丝 |
[10:28] | You can do this. | 你能行 |
[10:44] | Weapons. | 武器 |
[10:50] | Terrorists. | 恐怖分子 |
[11:20] | Do you know why you’re here? | 知道为什么叫你们来吗 |
[11:23] | Why this diner? | 为什么来这家餐馆 |
[11:25] | Why…why this time of day? | 为什么是这个时候 |
[11:26] | 弗吉尼亚州 威廉斯堡 殖民地餐厅 | |
[11:28] | You like their milkshakes? | 你喜欢他们家的奶昔 |
[11:30] | From this seat, I can see the front door. | 从这个位置 我可以看到前门 |
[11:33] | I can see the kitchen. | 可以看到厨房 |
[11:35] | I can see behind the bar. | 可以看到吧台后面 |
[11:37] | And if I decide to finish my milkshake, | 如果我想喝完奶昔再走 |
[11:39] | which is very good, by the way, | 顺便说一下 真的很不错 |
[11:41] | because there aren’t a lot of customers, | 因为顾客不多 |
[11:43] | the servers aren’t in a rush to turn over the table, | 服务员并不急于收拾桌子 |
[11:45] | which means privacy. | 意味着够隐秘 |
[11:47] | A perfect place for a handler to meet an undercover agent. | 联络人与卧底特工见面的绝佳地点 |
[11:50] | Is this some kind of lesson? | 这是在教训我们吗 |
[11:52] | Are we not doing our jobs well? | 我们工作做得不好吗 |
[11:53] | Do you think I picked you to handle Alex and Ryan | 你认为我选你们做艾丽克丝和瑞恩的联络人 |
[11:56] | because you’re the most qualified? | 是因为你们最有资格吗 |
[11:57] | No, I didn’t, because you’re not. | 不 你们不是最有资格的 |
[11:59] | I picked you because you’re their friends, | 因为你们是他们的朋友 |
[12:02] | and from the reports I see, you’re all business, | 从提交的报告看 都是公事风格 |
[12:05] | and that won’t help any of us take this faction down. | 这不能帮我们搬到这个反叛组织 |
[12:08] | You want us to make this personal? | 你想让我们代入私人感情吗 |
[12:10] | It is personal. | 这就是私事 |
[12:12] | And if you don’t know that | 如果你们不明白这点 |
[12:13] | and you’re not willing to use that, | 也不愿意利用这点 |
[12:14] | then we’re done before we get started. | 那你就别接这个活了 |
[12:17] | A good handler pushes, | 优秀的联络人会施加压力 |
[12:20] | gets in their heads, | 影响他们的想法 |
[12:22] | manipulates. | 控制他们 |
[12:24] | They do whatever it takes to get the job done. | 为了完成任务不惜一切 |
[12:26] | You see, this group that we’re up against, | 我们要对抗的这个组织 |
[12:29] | they don’t have uniforms, they don’t have a battlefield. | 他们没有制服 没有战场 |
[12:31] | Make no mistake, they are planning a war. | 但别搞错 他们在策划战争 |
[12:35] | Make it personal. | 代入私人感情 |
[12:36] | That’s how you get them to do | 这样才能让他们 |
[12:39] | what you need them to do so we’ll win. | 按你们说得做 我们才能胜利 |
[12:43] | Today we’re gonna run you through a series of scenarios | 今天让大家经历一下一系列情境 |
[12:45] | to give you a better understanding of what assessment means. | 让你们更了解”审时度势”的概念 |
[12:49] | Many locations will be familiar, | 很多都是你们熟悉的地方 |
[12:50] | but just because you’ve seen them doesn’t mean you know them. | 但见过不代表你就了解 |
[12:53] | So, how much can you see in 30 seconds? | 所以 30秒内你能看见什么 |
[13:11] | Exits to the north, south, and west. | 北方 南方 西方都有出口 |
[13:13] | Six cameras by the bar, three near the bathroom. | 吧台附近有六个摄像头 洗手间附近有三个 |
[13:16] | Two women pretending to be on their phones, | 两个女人假装在打电话 |
[13:18] | but their screens weren’t illuminated. | 但她们的手机屏幕却没亮 |
[13:19] | The bartender kept his hat on even though he was perspiring, | 酒保都出汗了 却还是带着帽子 |
[13:22] | and the girl in the second banquette, | 坐在第二个长凳上的女孩 |
[13:23] | she can do a lot better than the guy she was with. | 跟她在一起的那个男人根本配不上她 |
[13:29] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[13:30] | You know how far you walked, how many turns you took. | 你知道你走了多远 转了多少个弯 |
[13:32] | You don’t need anything else. Where are you? | 其他的都不需要 你在哪里 |
[13:35] | Harry and Sebastian’s room. | 哈里和塞巴斯辰的房间 |
[13:36] | No. | 不对 |
[13:39] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[13:40] | Ryan and Leon’s room. | 瑞恩和里昂的房间 |
[13:42] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[13:45] | Alex and Dayana’s room. | 艾丽克丝和戴安娜的房间 |
[13:48] | Bathroom? | 洗手间 |
[13:51] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[13:52] | Alex and Dayana’s room. | 艾丽克丝和戴安娜的房间 |
[13:53] | Alex burned incense, but not for a few days. | 艾丽克丝烧过熏香 不过这几天没有 |
[13:55] | Ryan, standing right behind me, | 瑞恩 现在就站在我身后 |
[13:57] | he shifts his weight when he’s bored. | 他无聊时 会左右脚变换重心 |
[14:00] | Anyone who’s navigated a West Side bride | 只要领过一个曼哈顿西区的新娘走过 |
[14:02] | through a wedding for 1,000 can find her way in the dark | 一千人参与的婚礼 都能在黑暗中找到路 |
[14:05] | and smell a flower that’s clashing with a moisturizer. | 也能闻出与润肤霜不协调的花香 |
[14:08] | You’re gonna have to do better than that. | 你得出点更难的题 |
[14:10] | Space and surroundings aren’t the only thing you’re assessing. | 你们不仅要评估空间与周遭环境 |
[14:14] | There’s also time. | 还有时间 |
[14:17] | 4 minutes, 11 seconds. Right? | 4分钟11秒 对吧 |
[14:20] | Yep. | 对 |
[14:21] | How many coats in there with you? | 里面有多少件衣服 |
[14:23] | Shoes? Boxes? | 鞋子 盒子 |
[14:25] | It’s dark in there. Give me one second. | 里面太黑了 等我一下 |
[14:28] | I just wouldn’t have pegged him for claustrophobia. | 我没想到他有幽闭恐惧症 |
[14:31] | Six months of solitary can do that to you. | 禁闭半年 你也会这样 |
[14:33] | Solitary? How would you know that? | 关禁闭 你怎么知道的 |
[14:35] | Leon likes to talk. | 里昂喜欢聊 |
[14:36] | No, he doesn’t. | 他才不喜欢 |
[14:37] | Maybe not to you. | 也许不爱跟你聊 |
[14:45] | Hey, babe. Just heading to lunch. | 宝贝 我正要去吃午饭 |
[14:47] | Call you when I’m headed back to the office? | 回办公室再给你打电话 |
[14:48] | It’s not your wife, Lucas. | 我不是你老婆 卢卡斯 |
[14:50] | 弗吉尼亚州 兰利 乔治·布什情报中心 中情局总部 | |
[14:54] | You cloned Kathy’s number? | 你克隆了凯茜的电话号码 |
[14:56] | If you’d have answered my calls the first three times, | 要是你接了我前面三个电话 |
[14:59] | I wouldn’t have had to. | 我就不必这么做了 |
[15:00] | Is this about the other week? | 你打电话是为了那周的事吗 |
[15:02] | You think I’d go to all this trouble over a hook-up? | 我费这么大劲是为了什么一夜情吗 |
[15:05] | I have an asset in Mogadishu | 我在摩加迪休的线人 |
[15:07] | who tells me the bombing targeted two operatives. | 告诉我 爆炸的目标是两名特工 |
[15:09] | Video of the suicide bomber contains the words | 那段自杀式炸弹客的视频里有一段文字 |
[15:11] | “Ang Diyos ay magaling.” | “上帝是伟大的”[菲律宾语] |
[15:13] | You think this is retaliation for what happened in the Philippines? | 你觉得这事与菲律宾发生的事有关吗 |
[15:15] | Not sure, but that’s why I’m calling. | 不确定 我打电话就为这事 |
[15:17] | I need you to get me assigned. | 我需要你给我分配任务 |
[15:19] | There’s a C-130 out of Andrew’s. | 安德鲁机场外有一架C130运输机 |
[15:21] | I can be on the ground in… | 我可以到现场… |
[15:22] | I don’t want to take you out of The Farm right now. | 我现在还不想把你调离”农场” |
[15:26] | Don’t want to or can’t? | 是不想还是不能 |
[15:28] | You’re gonna have to pretend to be the wife | 你得找个有职权给你答案的人 |
[15:29] | of someone much more powerful for that answer. | 去假扮他的妻子 |
[15:31] | I need to get back in the field. | 我要回去执行外勤任务 |
[15:33] | Did I do something? | 是不是因为我做了什么 |
[15:34] | Am I being punished? | 这是在惩罚我吗 |
[15:35] | You’re a good operative, Lydia. | 莉迪亚 你是个优秀的特工 |
[15:37] | Don’t lose sight of the forest | 别因为暂时的困境 |
[15:39] | just because you think you’re in the weeds. | 就失去了全局的视野 |
[15:42] | So, Dayana knows about Leon’s prison time. | 戴安娜知道里昂以前坐过牢 |
[15:46] | They had that weird moment in the bar, too. | 他们在酒吧里见面时也有些怪怪的 |
[15:48] | Maybe they already know each other. | 也许他们早就认识彼此 |
[15:49] | I take her, you take him? | 我来搞定她 你搞定他 |
[15:50] | Okay. | 说定了 |
[15:51] | Okay. So, you’ve learned about assessment | 好 你们已经在安全可控的环境中 |
[15:54] | from the safety of a controlled environment. | 学习了如何进行”审时度势” |
[15:56] | The real question is, can you apply it in the field? | 问题在于 能否在真实任务中学以致用 |
[15:58] | We’ll be sending you to an office building 10 miles away. | 你们要去一幢16公里以外的办公楼 |
[16:00] | You’ll each be given a floor and a specific office number. | 按照收到的楼层号和办公室门牌号 |
[16:04] | Get into the building, find that office, | 去那里找到那个办公室 |
[16:06] | and retrieve a red envelope on the desk. | 从办公桌上取回一个红色信封 |
[16:09] | But don’t get caught. | 但别被逮住 |
[16:10] | Like most things we do, this isn’t legal, | 这跟大部分做的事一样 是犯法的 |
[16:12] | but at least we’ll give you a partner in crime. | 但至少会给你们配个”同伙” |
[16:15] | Pair up. | 配对开始 |
[16:16] | Alabama, you’re with me. | “阿拉巴马”小伙 你跟我一起 |
[16:18] | Oh, unless you’ve got your sights set on someone else. | 除非你有别的目标 |
[16:21] | Oh, stop. | 得了吧 |
[16:22] | Nope. | 没有 |
[16:23] | I’m all yours. | 我跟你了 |
[16:33] | Seems like everyone else already has a dance partner except us. | 看来除了我们 大家都有”舞伴”了 |
[16:36] | Are you sure you want to be saddled | 你确定要让一个 |
[16:37] | with someone who’s at the bottom of the Murder Board? | 在”谋杀板”里垫底的人 拖你后腿吗 |
[16:40] | I think I can handle you. | 我应该能应付 |
[16:42] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:43] | No phones, no run throughs, | 没有电话 没有演习 |
[16:44] | no blueprints, no maps. | 没有行动方案 没有地图 |
[16:46] | You’ll be going in blind. | 没有指导的情况下进行任务 |
[16:47] | But if you’ve remembered anything from today, | 只要记得今天学到的东西 |
[16:49] | you should see everything. | 你们就能看到大局 |
[17:07] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[17:08] | I should’ve told you about this sooner. I’m sorry. | 我应该早跟你说的 抱歉 |
[17:11] | If your white paper can save lives, | 如果你的”白皮书”可以救命 |
[17:13] | you won’t have to apologize. | 你就不用道歉 |
[17:16] | I’m proud of you, Shelby. | 谢尔比 我为你骄傲 |
[17:17] | You stuck with this. | 你没有放弃这事 |
[17:21] | – No, no! – Wait, what is it? | -不 不 -等等 这是什么 |
[17:23] | Director Shaw, step away from the terminal. | 肖局长 请离开电脑 |
[17:26] | Shelby, what did you do? | 谢尔比 你干了什么 |
[17:33] | I have seen this look in your eye before. | 我以前见过你这种眼神 |
[17:36] | You’re going to do something crazy. | 你在盘算什么疯狂的事 |
[17:38] | I’m just gonna create a little diversion, | 我只是想分散他们的注意力 |
[17:41] | during which I’ll get one of these bastards | 足够靠近这些混蛋 |
[17:42] | close enough to take their mask off. | 揭开他们的面罩 |
[17:44] | Okay, crazy. | 太疯狂了 |
[17:47] | I’m in. | 我加入 |
[17:48] | No. They’re already suspicious of you. | 不行 他们已经怀疑你了 |
[17:50] | I need someone else. | 我需要其他人协助 |
[17:51] | Someone who hates me enough to start a fight. | 一个恨不得和我打架的人 |
[17:54] | Too bad. Alex isn’t here. | 可惜艾丽克丝不在这儿 |
[17:57] | I don’t need Alex. | 不需要艾丽克丝 |
[17:59] | I have him. | 有他在 |
[18:07] | The drive came from this office. | 这个移动硬盘来自办公室 |
[18:09] | It went from my computer to Miranda’s. | 只是从我的电脑转移到了米兰达的电脑上 |
[18:12] | Well, the virus we found didn’t spread to the network, | 幸好病毒还没有扩散到网络上 |
[18:13] | but I wouldn’t count on recovering anything. | 不过电脑上的文件无法恢复了 |
[18:16] | We’ll need to confiscate the computer. | 我们得回收电脑 |
[18:25] | Get your computer from home. | 把你家的电脑取来 |
[18:46] | Okay. | 好了 |
[18:47] | So, any plans for getting us back to The Farm? | 我们该怎么回到”农场”去 |
[18:49] | Yeah. We’re gonna do exactly what they’ve been training us to do. | 我们就按照训练的那样做 |
[18:52] | Get the lay of the land, find the exit. | 探明地形 找到出口 |
[18:56] | What are you doing, Sebastian? | 塞巴斯辰 你在干什么 |
[18:58] | Getting a better view. | 找到更好的视角 |
[19:00] | We should be following the tire tracks | 我们得顺着放我们下车的 |
[19:02] | of the van that dropped us off. | 卡车轮胎印迹走 |
[19:06] | You think they’re that stupid to just drive straight back? | 你觉得他们会傻到直接开回去吗 |
[19:08] | Where are you going? | 你去哪里 |
[19:10] | You have your plan. I have mine. | 我们有各自的打算 |
[19:12] | We’re supposed to be working together. | 我们得一起合作 |
[19:14] | If you want to follow me, that’s your choice. | 你可以选择跟着我 |
[19:24] | You’re looking for Alex. | 你在找艾丽克丝 |
[19:25] | I’m looking for anyone. | 找到谁都行 |
[19:27] | The more people we find, the better our chances are. | 找到的人越多 我们的胜算越大 |
[19:29] | Yeah, but you’re hoping one of those people is Alex. | 但你希望其中一个是艾丽克丝 |
[19:31] | I think you’re hoping one of those people’s Alex. | 是你这么希望吧 |
[19:34] | All right, yeah, no, you got me. | 好吧 被你说中了 |
[19:35] | She intrigues me. | 我对她很好奇 |
[19:37] | Her accent, her history, that whole “Fugitive” thing. | 她的口音 当”逃犯”那段经历 |
[19:41] | It was a bit more than that “fugitive” thing, don’t you think? | 那次事件可不是”逃犯”那么简单吧 |
[19:44] | Yeah, I do. | 我知道 |
[19:45] | Which is why I don’t exactly buy | 所以我才不信 |
[19:46] | the narrative you constructed wherein you barely know each other. | 你骗大家说你们不熟 |
[19:49] | I’ve seen photographs of you two together and all your “Super Friends.” | 我见过你们和”牛人朋友”一起拍的照片 |
[19:52] | You still meet up, huh? | 你们都还见面吗 |
[19:54] | Still talk? | 还联系吗 |
[19:56] | The occasional dinner party, group text, karaoke Thursdays? | 偶尔聚一下 群聊 周四K歌吗 |
[20:00] | What about that southern she… | 那个南方妞她… |
[20:01] | Quiet. | 安静 |
[20:02] | And that agent who helped build the bomb… | 还有那个帮忙造炸弹的探员 |
[20:04] | the cute one, the one who didn’t die. | 挺帅的 没死的那个 |
[20:05] | Where did he go? | 他去哪了 |
[20:07] | Will Olsen? | 威尔·奥尔森 |
[20:08] | I have no idea. | 不知道 |
[20:10] | And those people gave their lives so that others could live, | 那些人舍己救人 |
[20:12] | so show some respect. | 放尊重点 |
[20:13] | All right, sorry. Yes. | 好吧 对不起 |
[20:15] | You want to tell me why you’re asking so many damn questions? | 你要说说怎么会问这么多问题吗 |
[20:18] | Can’t I just be interested? | 我有兴趣不行啊 |
[20:19] | You? | 你 |
[20:21] | Can’t. | 不可能 |
[20:24] | There’s Dayana. | 那是戴安娜 |
[20:25] | I’m gonna go see what she knows. | 我去套套她的话 |
[20:26] | Okay. Sounds like a plan. | 好 挺不错 |
[20:28] | You know what? | 依我看 |
[20:28] | You strike me as the kind of guy that works better on his own. | 你是那种适合单打独斗的人 |
[20:33] | You’re boring, you know that? | 你真无聊 知道吗 |
[20:41] | Here. | 这里 |
[20:42] | This is perfect. | 这个太棒了 |
[20:44] | For what? Your Bear Grylls impersonation? | 干什么用 你贝爷上身吗 |
[20:47] | Okay, you know I could help you | 如果你说明白要做什么 |
[20:48] | if you just tell me what we’re doing? | 你知道我可以帮你吧 |
[20:50] | Well, we’re making a compass. | 我们做个指南针 |
[20:54] | Get a stick, pound it into the ground, | 拿根棍子 插进土里 |
[20:58] | and wait for the direction of the sun to change. | 等着太阳方位变化 |
[21:01] | Based on the shadow, we’ll know which way is east, | 从影子能看出东方在哪 |
[21:03] | which means we’ll know which way to go. | 也就知道往哪里走了 |
[21:05] | The Farm is on the water. | “农场”是在水上 |
[21:08] | Nice. | 厉害 |
[21:10] | You must have learned a lot of this stuff being a photojournalist, huh? | 做摄影记者肯定让你学了很多这种东西吧 |
[21:13] | Always in far-flung locations, having to improvise. | 总是深入野外 得因材发挥 |
[21:17] | Where exactly did you use this last? | 你上次用这个是在哪里 |
[21:20] | Why are you so interested? | 你为什么这么有兴趣 |
[21:22] | Well, I figured we’re gonna be together for the next six months, | 我觉得我们得在一起六个月 |
[21:25] | and I don’t know for how long trying to get out of here. | 也不知道要多久才能走出这里 |
[21:30] | My father taught me. | 我爸教我的 |
[21:32] | He took me camping every summer in Big Bend. | 他每年夏天都带我去大本国家公园野营 |
[21:35] | He loved the outdoors. | 他热爱户外 |
[21:37] | Mine did, too. | 我爸也是 |
[21:42] | You sure you’re not lost? | 确定你没迷路吗 |
[21:45] | You seem lost. | 看着像迷路了 |
[21:45] | I’m not lost. I’m following the tire…tracks | 没走丢 我跟着车胎 痕迹 |
[21:49] | that were clearly covered on the way out. | 很显然在出去时被覆盖了 |
[21:52] | He was right. | 他说得对 |
[21:53] | I learned a little land nav in basic. | 我学了点基础定向 |
[21:55] | I’m a bit rusty, | 有点忘了 |
[21:57] | but I think I can get us out of here. | 但我想我能带咱们出去 |
[21:59] | I don’t need help. | 我不需要帮助 |
[22:02] | Well, don’t take this the wrong way, | 你别多想 |
[22:03] | but you don’t really strike me as the, uh, outdoorsy type. | 但你不像是户外运动型 |
[22:07] | You know what? | 实话说吧 |
[22:09] | I’m not. | 我不是 |
[22:10] | And, yes, on top of it all, I am lost. | 而且 没错 我是迷路了 |
[22:13] | We’re lost. | 我们迷路了 |
[22:14] | You’re not my partner, and I don’t want your help. | 你不是我队友 我也不需要你的帮助 |
[22:17] | I’m going to figure this out on my own, | 我会自己想办法 |
[22:20] | even if it means I must get over being afraid of heights and | 即使这表示我要克服恐高 还要… |
[22:27] | climb a tree like freakin’ Tarzan. | 像泰山一样爬树 |
[22:30] | Then fine. | 就没别的了 |
[22:32] | So… | 所以 |
[22:38] | What are you doing? | 你干嘛 |
[22:39] | Following you. | 跟着你 |
[22:41] | I know how resourceful you are. | 我知道你足智多谋 |
[22:43] | You found a way to get Leon to talk about his prison time. | 你让里昂说起了他入狱的事 |
[22:46] | Hell, I live with the guy, | 我跟他住一起 |
[22:47] | and the most I get out of him is a grunt. | 最多也就听他咕哝一声 |
[22:48] | You and Alex, you talk a lot, yeah? | 你和艾丽克丝 你们常聊吧 |
[22:52] | I saw her with Leon earlier. | 我刚看到他跟里昂在一起 |
[22:54] | Asked her if she got anywhere. | 问她有进展吗 |
[22:56] | She said no. | 她说没有 |
[22:58] | But you… | 但你 |
[23:01] | What are you interested in? | 你想知道什么 |
[23:03] | What he had to say, or that he said it to me? | 是他说了什么 还是他为什么告诉我 |
[23:09] | I’m a lawyer. | 我是个律师 |
[23:10] | I know when I’m being led somewhere. | 我知道你在诱导我 |
[23:11] | While you pretend to be lost and helpless | 别人在附近时 |
[23:14] | when someone’s around, | 你假装无助 迷路 |
[23:17] | you know enough to follow tire tracks. | 而你却知道跟踪车胎印 |
[23:18] | You worked your way through that bar today with perfect recall. | 你之前进到酒吧 回忆起所有细节 |
[23:22] | And you know your way around a backstop. | 你查人背景很有一套 |
[23:24] | Now, you may be a lawyer, | 虽说你是个律师 |
[23:25] | but you never said at which firm. | 但从没说过是哪家律所 |
[23:28] | And I’m gonna go out on a limb here and I’m gonna guess… | 我斗胆猜猜 |
[23:32] | CIA? | 中情局 |
[23:33] | All lawyers, regardless of where they practice, | 但凡律师 无论在哪里从业 |
[23:36] | have tools at their disposal. | 都有些手段 |
[23:39] | LexisNexis, friends in high places, | 律商联讯 高层熟人 |
[23:42] | private investigators. | 私家侦探 |
[23:45] | Must be a pretty powerful firm if it found stuff on us. | 能查清我们底细的律所肯定不简单 |
[23:49] | Yeah, I know some pretty powerful people. | 我认识一些位高权重的人 |
[24:01] | Well, we can go around. | 我们可以绕道 |
[24:03] | It’ll take a while, but… | 会花点时间 但 |
[24:05] | I have a better idea. | 我有更好的主意 |
[24:22] | I thought you said you were scared of heights! | 你不是说你恐高吗 |
[24:41] | So, what were you in for? | 你犯了什么事坐牢了 |
[24:47] | Mexico, you don’t necessarily go to prison | 在墨西哥 不犯法 |
[24:48] | because you did something. | 也会进监狱 |
[24:51] | So, you pissed someone off? | 你是得罪谁了吧 |
[24:53] | Yeah, something like that. | 差不多吧 |
[24:55] | Who? | 谁 |
[24:57] | I know you talk about it. You told Dayana. | 你说起这事了 你都告诉戴安娜了 |
[25:00] | I don’t talk about it. | 我从不提这事 |
[25:03] | So, you’re a journalist, | 你是个记者 |
[25:04] | and you don’t want to share your story? | 却不愿跟人分享你的经历吗 |
[25:06] | Photojournalist is a witness, not a writer. | 摄影记者是见证者 不是作家 |
[25:10] | So you saw something you weren’t supposed to see. | 这么说 你看到不该看的事了 |
[25:12] | Took a picture of it, maybe. | 可能拍到了什么 |
[25:14] | Well, you’re not dead, so it can’t be that bad. | 但你还活着 所以也没那么糟 |
[25:17] | Come on, just stop interrogating me, okay, Fed? | 别这样 别审问我了 “探员” |
[25:20] | I’m just trying to get to know you better. | 我就是想多了解你一下 |
[25:23] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[25:25] | But you know what happens when you push someone | 你知道你逼人太紧会怎么样吗 |
[25:28] | and you push and you push and you push | 你不断去逼一个人 |
[25:29] | and they’re tired and they’re frustrated | 这个人累了 气馁了 |
[25:32] | and they’ve done time in prison, | 而且还坐过牢 |
[25:33] | and maybe you just push a little too much? | 也许你就是逼人太甚 |
[25:35] | Maybe they don’t like it. | 也许他们就是不喜欢 |
[25:37] | Maybe they snap. | 于是失控了 |
[26:03] | You know, you’re the first new face we’ve seen in a while. | 你是这里的新面孔啊 |
[26:09] | It’s a pretty strange school reunion. | 这种”同学聚会”也太奇葩了 |
[26:11] | Even the dropouts are here. | 连退学的学员都在呢 |
[26:13] | Hostages as terrorists, terrorists as hostages. | 人质可能是恐怖分子 恐怖分子可能是人质 |
[26:15] | I have no reason to trust you or talk to you. | 我没理由相信你或跟你说话 |
[26:18] | Wow, you used to enjoy talking to me. | 你以前很喜欢跟我聊天啊 |
[26:25] | Is there something you want, mate? | 你找我有事吗 兄弟 |
[26:27] | To know why the hell you’re here. | 我想知道你怎么会在这里 |
[26:29] | Well, I don’t know your feelings on the matter, | 我不知道你怎么看 |
[26:30] | but I find beheading’s a slight deterrent | 但我觉得砍头是杀鸡儆猴 |
[26:33] | from leaving the building. | 不准我们离开 |
[26:34] | At the G20. | 你来G20干什么 |
[26:35] | I agree with putting an end to global surveillance. | 我赞同停止全球监控行为 |
[26:37] | Why are you here, Ryan? | 你怎么来了 瑞恩 |
[26:39] | Oh, well, I’m CIA. | 我是中情局的人 |
[26:40] | We both know that you aren’t. | 我们都知道你不是 |
[26:43] | We also know that anyone in this room could be the terrorist. | 我们还知道这里谁都有可能是恐怖分子 |
[26:47] | So, how about it? You one of them? | 说吧 你是恐怖分子吗 |
[26:50] | What are you doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[26:51] | Are you actively trying to get us all killed? | 你是想害死我们所有人吗 |
[26:53] | No, just one of us. | 不 就让想一个死 |
[26:54] | – You’re mad. – I’m getting there. | -你疯了 -快疯了 |
[26:56] | No, I’m innocent. I’m as innocent as you. | 我是清白的 跟你一样清白 |
[26:58] | You’ve never been innocent. | 你就没清白过 |
[26:59] | Why don’t you tell everyone what you’re really doing here, huh? | 不如告诉大家你的真实目的吧 |
[27:02] | What are you… | 你干… |
[27:04] | I just got it. | 我懂了 |
[27:05] | How do I know you’re not the terrorist, huh? | 我怎么知道你不是恐怖分子 |
[27:12] | Stop it, both of you! | 住手 两个都住手 |
[27:14] | Watch it! Watch it! | 小心 小心 |
[27:22] | Ryan, don’t! | 瑞恩 住手 |
[27:23] | Ryan. | 瑞恩 |
[27:41] | Is everything okay out there? | 外面情况还好吗 |
[27:43] | No one’s dead…yet. | 目前还没人死 |
[27:46] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[27:48] | I can’t talk about work with you. | 我不能跟你讨论工作 |
[27:50] | Yes, you can. | 当然能了 |
[27:52] | I feel terrible complaining about my career. | 抱怨自己的工作 感觉很过意不去 |
[27:55] | You would kill to have the problem I’m trying to solve. | 我想解决的问题 你求之不得想摊上呢 |
[28:01] | I recruited Qasim Bin Ahmed while at Oxford. | 我在牛津时征募了卡西姆·宾·艾哈迈德 |
[28:04] | I located Anwar al-Awlaki in Yemen. | 我在也门找到了安瓦尔·奥拉基 |
[28:07] | There is nobody as good as I am in that region, | 我在那边是最厉害的 |
[28:10] | and somewhere in a room, | 现在有人在某处 |
[28:12] | people are making decisions about that region | 对那个地区制定一些决策 |
[28:14] | and they’re not including me. | 却不让我参与 |
[28:16] | And they won’t tell me why. | 也不肯告诉我原因 |
[28:18] | They just stuck me here. | 就是把我困在这里 |
[28:19] | And you’re waiting for them to tell you why? | 你等他们告诉你原因吗 |
[28:23] | Have you ever walked into a room | 你就没有过 |
[28:25] | and not seen everything you needed to know | 你还没进门的时候 |
[28:27] | before you’d even stepped foot inside? | 就掌握了所需的信息吗 |
[28:29] | What are you doing waiting for them | 为什么要等他们 |
[28:30] | to tell you what’s happening? | 告诉你发生什么事了呢 |
[28:31] | Assess the situation. | 审时度势 |
[28:34] | Get the intel for yourself. | 自己查出来 |
[28:38] | You are a great operative. | 你是个出色的特工 |
[28:41] | Better than I ever was. | 比我都厉害 |
[28:46] | You still miss it? | 你怀念当特工的日子 |
[29:09] | You look thirsty. | 你看起来很渴 |
[29:11] | Do I? | 是吗 |
[29:12] | People can look thirsty. | 口渴还能看出来 |
[29:14] | Yes. Thirst, hunger, and fear | 是的 渴 饿 恐惧 |
[29:16] | add to making mistakes. | 加在一起就会犯错 |
[29:17] | You’re better off hydrating, staying focused, | 你最好保持补充水分 专心 |
[29:20] | and making concentric circles, widening out, | 进行同心圆分析 扩大范围 |
[29:23] | marking your progress as you go. | 边走边留下标记 |
[29:26] | You took them off?! | 你都摘下来了吗 |
[29:29] | Why?! | 为什么 |
[29:30] | I don’t know. I want to win. | 怎么说呢 我想赢 |
[29:32] | By making sure that I fail? | 通过让我失败来赢吗 |
[29:34] | This was a team exercise. | 这是团队训练任务 |
[29:37] | Well, I’m not on your team. | 我跟你又不是一队 |
[29:38] | Besides, Owen said day one | 另外 第一天 |
[29:40] | there’s no such thing as team in the CIA. | 欧文就说中情局没有团队合作 |
[29:42] | But…how would you feel about second place? | 但我让你当第二名怎么样 |
[29:47] | You’re helping me? | 你帮我吗 |
[29:49] | Why? | 为什么 |
[29:50] | Because I like you. | 因为我喜欢你 |
[29:53] | And unlike everyone else, you don’t lie about who you are. | 跟别人不同 你不隐瞒自己的身份 |
[29:55] | How are we gonna win? | 我们怎么才能赢 |
[29:58] | They told us to leave our phones there. | 他们让我们留下自己的手机 |
[30:00] | I did. | 我留了 |
[30:01] | This is yours. | 这是你的手机 |
[30:05] | Do you feel like a winner, Mom? | 感觉胜利在望了吗 “孩他妈” |
[30:10] | Okay. I’m sorry. I didn’t mean anything by that. | 抱歉 我不是那个意思 |
[30:14] | Now you’re afraid of me. | 现在你怕我了 |
[30:16] | I’m not afraid of you. | 我不怕你 |
[30:18] | You think because I was in prison that I’m dangerous, | 因为我坐过牢 所以我很危险 |
[30:20] | that you’re unsafe around me? | 你跟我在一起不安全吗 |
[30:22] | I don’t know what to think right now. | 我现在不知该怎么想了 |
[30:23] | Did you know that in Mexico, the Cartels run the prisons, | 你知道在墨西哥 贩毒集团掌管着监狱吗 |
[30:27] | use them as power bases, information centers, | 将其作为权力大本营 情报中心 |
[30:31] | factories for training soldiers and sicarios? | 训练士兵和杀手的地方 |
[30:34] | I wanted the world to see that, | 我想让世人看到这些 |
[30:35] | for them to understand what’s going on in there. | 让他们了解那里的真实情况 |
[30:38] | Only one way to do that. | 那就只有一个办法 |
[30:40] | Did you get yourself arrested? | 你故意被捕了吗 |
[30:44] | Inside… | 监狱里 |
[30:48] | I was so stupid to think people would understand | 我天真地以为人们能理解 |
[30:50] | what I hadn’t even understood. | 我还没明白的事 |
[30:53] | I don’t talk about it because I barely survived. | 我不谈这事 因为我是虎口逃生 |
[31:06] | East. | 这是东 |
[31:08] | We better get going. | 我们赶紧走吧 |
[31:09] | It’s gonna be dark soon. | 天很快就黑了 |
[31:17] | Walk, Alex. | 走 艾丽克丝 |
[31:29] | So, what are you waiting for? | 你还等什么 |
[31:31] | The hostages don’t need to see you die. | 没必要让人质看着你死 |
[31:35] | I wish you hadn’t been here. | 你没来这里就好了 |
[32:12] | Well, made it back by the deadline. | 截止时间之前回来了 |
[32:15] | How do you feel? | 感觉怎么样 |
[32:16] | – Pretty good. – Yeah. | -不错 -是啊 |
[32:17] | Probably expecting to hear how, uh… how well you did. | 你们很想听表扬吧 |
[32:19] | Looking for some sort of, uh, congratulations? | 想让我们恭喜你们吧 |
[32:21] | Well, a 20-person tie on the Murder Board would be great. | 20个学员在”谋杀板”上并列第一就好了 |
[32:25] | – Yeah. – So, it took the first team… | -是啊 -第一名的队伍… |
[32:27] | Yes! | 我们 |
[32:28] | Took four hours from the drop point to The Farm. | 从密情传递点到”农场”用了四个小时 |
[32:30] | Should’ve taken all of you no more than 20 minutes. | 你们本该在20分钟内就回来的 |
[32:33] | This morning, we taught you all the skills you needed to get back quickly, | 今早 我们将尽快返回这里的技巧倾囊相授 |
[32:36] | and none of you applied what you learned. | 没人将这些发挥出来 |
[32:38] | None of you counted how long you were in the van, | 没人计算下自己在车里待了多久 |
[32:40] | the sound of the terrain as the wheels turned off the road, | 没人察觉车拐下主路时 当时是什么地形 |
[32:42] | counted how many times the turn signal went on, | 也没数转向灯亮了几次 |
[32:44] | ’cause if you had, | 因为如果你们这么做了 |
[32:45] | we wouldn’t be having this conversation right now. | 我就不用在这儿说教了 |
[32:47] | Did you even notice you were being watched? | 你们都没察觉到被监视了吧 |
[32:48] | I thought I saw some cameras in trees. | 我看到树上有些摄像头 |
[32:50] | How many? | 多少 |
[32:52] | Six? | 六个 |
[32:53] | 23. | 23个 |
[32:54] | 23 cameras and two drones flew overhead, | 23个摄像头 两架无人监视机飞过 |
[32:57] | and none of you noticed. | 你们谁都没察觉到 |
[32:59] | All it takes is one camera for the enemy to make you. | 一个摄像头捕捉到你 敌人就能击毙你了 |
[33:02] | You all got so distracted by the scenario | 你们都分心了 成了当局者迷 |
[33:04] | that you just forgot everything we taught you today. | 忘记了我们今天教授的技巧 |
[33:07] | You panicked, overreacted, lost focus. | 你们自乱阵脚 反应过激 慌了心神 |
[33:11] | Even in a crisis, you are still an operative with a job to do. | 即使处于危机之中 你还是个有任务在身的特工 |
[33:15] | Never forget your training. | 千万别忘记所受过的训练 |
[33:19] | Always be assessing. | 永远要审时度势 |
[33:21] | Never lose the forest, even when you’re in the weeds. | 即使在困境中 也不要失掉全局的视野 |
[33:28] | I would take Leon out of the equation for now. | 目前来看 可以排除里昂的嫌疑了 |
[33:30] | I mean, he went to a Cartel prison on a mission to do good. | 他为了做正义之事 主动进了贩毒集团掌管的监狱 |
[33:35] | Yeah, but what did he do to get in there? | 但他做了什么才进去的 |
[33:37] | How did he get out? | 他又是怎么逃出来的 |
[33:39] | All right, with one bug, | 就只有一个窃听器 |
[33:40] | we have to choose someone that’s gonna talk when we listen, right | 我们得选一个窃听时会开口的人选吧 |
[33:44] | Leon’s a locked box. | 里昂闭口不谈 |
[33:46] | I say Dayana. | 我觉得是戴安娜 |
[33:47] | I mean, start with all of those phone calls. | 先是频繁的外界来电 |
[33:49] | – It’s not Dayana. – How do you know that? | -不是戴安娜 -你怎么知道 |
[33:50] | Because she’s scared out of her mind to be here. | 因为她来到这里 就够担惊受怕了 |
[33:53] | I saw it myself, | 我亲眼所见 |
[33:54] | and this morning you were all about Leon, so what changed? | 而今早你还确信是里昂 怎么改变主意了 |
[34:01] | I just… I just got to know him better. | 我就是深一步了解他了 |
[34:05] | Well, I got to know her a little better, too, so what now? | 我也进一步了解她了 现在怎么办 |
[34:08] | We just agree to disagree? | 彼此保留意见吗 |
[34:10] | No. | 不 |
[34:12] | ‘Cause with one bug, one shot, how can we? | 就一个窃听器 一次机会 怎么能不决定 |
[34:18] | Okay, so who… who’s on both our lists? | 我们都怀疑的人是谁 |
[34:22] | It’s time. They’re here. | 时间到了 她们到了 |
[34:25] | Are you sure about Harry? | 你确定是哈里吗 |
[34:27] | That’s the conclusion we came to. | 那是我们最后的结论 |
[34:28] | You both came to equally? | 是两人都这么觉得吗 |
[34:32] | I know you, | 我了解你 |
[34:33] | and I know that if Alex wants something, | 如果艾丽克丝想要什么 |
[34:35] | you want to be the one giving it to her. | 你想成为满足她的那个人 |
[34:37] | I also know that when you’re around her, | 我还知道只要她在你身边 |
[34:39] | you don’t follow your own instincts. | 你就不相信自己的直觉 |
[34:41] | You follow hers. | 而是相信她的直觉 |
[34:43] | This is a real mission. | 这是任务啊 |
[34:45] | You have way more experience with real operations than she does. | 你执行任务的经验比她多得多了 |
[34:49] | Who do you really want? | 你最想窃听谁 |
[34:52] | So, Harry’s a complete mystery. | 哈里完全是个迷 |
[34:54] | Neither of us have been able to pin him down. | 我们俩都没搞清他的底细 |
[34:56] | I mean, we know something about everyone. | 我们对其他人都有所了解 |
[34:58] | We know nothing about him. | 对他却一无所知 |
[34:59] | So, what? Leon tells you a sad story, | 怎么 里昂跟你说了段悲惨经历 |
[35:02] | and all of a sudden, he’s off the table? | 突然间 他就洗清嫌疑了吗 |
[35:04] | Alex, maybe he’s done research about you. | 艾丽克丝 也许他调查过你呢 |
[35:06] | Maybe he knows you get taken in by sad stories. | 也许他知道你很吃煽情这一套 |
[35:09] | Liam and his daughter. | 廉姆跟他女儿的事 |
[35:11] | Drew Perales and his radiation at the hospital. | 德鲁·佩拉尔受辐射出现在医院也骗过你了 |
[35:14] | Alex, you are a sucker for a good-looking guy | 艾丽克丝 只要帅哥抹几滴眼泪 |
[35:18] | who pulls out the tears. | 你就招架不住了 |
[35:19] | Where is this coming from? | 你怎么会这么想啊 |
[35:21] | Suddenly, you’re doubting my judgment? | 你突然间开始质疑我的判断力了吗 |
[35:23] | Most of the big decisions that I’ve made, | 我做过的大多数重大决定中 |
[35:25] | you’ve been standing right next to me. | 你都一直支持我 |
[35:27] | So Harry’s my pick. | 所以我选哈里 |
[35:29] | And he’s Ryan’s. | 瑞恩也这么觉得 |
[35:30] | You should support us. | 你该支持我们的决定 |
[35:34] | Ryan says it’s Leon. | 瑞恩说是里昂 |
[35:37] | I agree. | 我也同意 |
[35:41] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[35:44] | Who else is with you? | 还有谁跟你一伙儿 |
[36:13] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[36:18] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[36:36] | Oh, good. I was wondering where you were. | 太好了 我还在想你去哪了 |
[36:38] | This is almost done. | 快做好了 |
[36:40] | Did you ask them to bring me here? | 你要求把我调过来的吗 |
[36:44] | – What? – Did you personally request | -什么 -你亲自要求 |
[36:46] | to have me pulled off my station | 让我离开原来的岗位 |
[36:48] | and sent to work here with you? | 派来这里跟你共事吗 |
[36:52] | – Calm down. – You knew they’d listen. | -冷静 -你知道局里会听你的 |
[36:55] | After nearly 15 years of being landlocked, | 你在内陆驻守了近15年 |
[36:58] | dedicating your life in service to them, | 一生为他们尽心尽力 |
[37:00] | the company would do anything to make you happy, | 局里会满足你的要求 |
[37:03] | especially when it involved what, hmm? | 特别是家庭方面 |
[37:06] | Spending some quality time with your daughter. | 跟女儿享天伦之乐 |
[37:10] | The right turn of phrase | 说几个相同的词 |
[37:11] | can give an operative’s connections away. | 就能看出那个特工跟谁相熟了 |
[37:14] | It didn’t take many calls to figure out it was you. | 都不用问几个人 就能知道是你 |
[37:17] | All I said was that I wished I saw you more. | 我只说我想常见到你 |
[37:21] | And I do. | 我确实想 |
[37:22] | You knew they owed you. | 你明知他们欠你 |
[37:23] | You knew what it would mean coming from you, | 明知他们会听到心里去 |
[37:25] | and worst of all, | 最差劲的是 |
[37:28] | you knew it wasn’t what I wanted. | 你明知这不是我想要的 |
[37:32] | But you did it anyway. | 但你还是这么做了 |
[37:33] | All this time teaching has made you think | 当了这么久的教官 |
[37:36] | you were the best operative that never was. | 让你觉得自己是最厉害的特工 |
[37:39] | But you know what they say about you? | 但你知道外面的人怎么说吗 |
[37:43] | That it was a blessing you got benched. | 你被撤下来 真是好事 |
[37:45] | That someone probably leaked your name on purpose | 可能是有人故意泄露了你的名字 |
[37:49] | to make sure you never screwed up again. | 确保你不会再搞砸事情 |
[38:09] | I’m in. | 我加入 |
[38:11] | Tell me what I do next. | 告诉我下一步怎么做 |
[38:16] | So, you’ll use your new bond with Leon | 你利用你跟里昂的交情 |
[38:19] | to get him out of the room, | 让他出来 |
[38:20] | and I’ll put this bad boy in there. | 我趁机把窃听器装进去 |
[38:22] | Okay. | 好 |
[38:26] | I decided to go with my first instinct. | 我决定相信自己的第一直觉 |
[38:28] | Leon is the right answer. | 里昂是正确人选 |
[38:30] | Which is fine, | 这没事儿 |
[38:31] | but what happened to when we’re in here, | 但我们不是说好 |
[38:33] | we tell each other the truth? | 在安全屋里对彼此坦诚吗 |
[38:34] | That… That doesn’t mean that we always have to agree on everything. | 那不代表我们不能意见相悖啊 |
[38:37] | I just want to make sure nothing’s changed. | 我就是想确定下一切都没变 |
[38:40] | Nothing has changed. | 一切都没变 |
[38:41] | We’re still us. | 我们感情不变 |
[38:46] | – I’ll see you there. – All right. | -回见 -好 |
[39:29] | Ryan’s placed the bug. | 瑞恩装好窃听器了 |
[39:32] | You did the right thing pushing them. | 你推他们一把是对的 |
[39:34] | I just hope we’re not pushing them apart. | 希望他们不会因此心生芥蒂 |
[39:37] | We’re ready. | 准备好了 |
[39:42] | Turn it off. Turn it off! | 关掉 关掉 |
[39:44] | Why is there interference? | 为什么会有干扰 |
[39:46] | There’s already a bug in there. | 有人已经装了窃听器了 |
[39:48] | Why would somebody else bug The Farm? | 为什么还会有人监听”农场” |
[39:50] | – Maybe the same reason we are. – Or… | -也许跟我们的原因一样 -或者… |
[39:53] | Alex and Ryan’s digging tipped the AIC off to what we’re doing. | 艾丽克丝和瑞恩的卧底调查让”反情局”察觉到了 |
[40:12] | You’ve been sat on your own for a long time. | 你自己一个人坐了很久了 |
[40:15] | I overheard the bartender saying | 我听到酒保说 |
[40:16] | you hadn’t even ordered a drink, | 你还没点单 |
[40:17] | so I thought at the very least | 我想我至少 |
[40:18] | I’d make it look like you did. | 要让你看起来点了 |
[40:21] | At any given time, | 任何时候 |
[40:22] | 16% of people at a bar are abstaining from drinking. | 酒吧中有百分之十六的人不饮酒 |
[40:28] | Julian. | 朱利安 |
[40:29] | Will. | 威尔 |
[40:32] | Nice to meet you. | 幸会 |
[40:32] | Nice to meet you, Will. | 幸会 威尔 |
[40:34] | Can I? | 我能坐吗 |
[40:35] | Please. | 请坐 |
[40:36] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[40:38] | No problem. | 不客气 |
[40:41] | The entire system’s been compromised. | 整个系统都出问题了 |
[40:44] | Boot sector virus, we think. | 应该是启动磁区病毒 |
[40:45] | Can’t be sure until we run a full diagnostic, | 全盘诊断前 还不能确定 |
[40:47] | but whoever did this wanted everything destroyed. | 但植入病毒的人想毁掉所有文件 |
[40:49] | Right. Great. | 这下好了 |
[40:51] | And thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[40:53] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[40:55] | It was an easy job. | 是个简单活儿 |
[40:58] | So, now both our computers are just paperweights. | 我们俩的电脑都不能用了 |
[41:01] | I remembered I still had a hard copy in my safe. | 我记得我保险柜里还有一份拷贝盘 |
[41:04] | Ran back to get it and gave it to Burke to distribute now. | 我回去拿了 给了伯克 让他分给大家 |
[41:08] | That’s… That’s… That’s great, Shelby. | 这…这太棒了 谢尔比 |
[41:17] | Where is Ryan Booth? | 瑞恩·布斯呢 |
[41:46] | Alex is alive. | 艾丽克丝还活着 |
[41:49] | Alex Parrish? | 艾丽克丝·帕里什 |