时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Eight hours ago, | 八小时前 |
[00:06] | I was trapped inside the hostage crisis at the G20 Summit. | 我被困在G20峰会人质劫持的危机里 |
[00:09] | It was the work of a group calling themselves | 劫持人质的组织自称为 |
[00:11] | the Citizen’s Liberation Front. | “公民解放阵线” |
[00:15] | I saw the First Lady decapitated | 我目睹了第一夫人被斩首 |
[00:17] | and discovered a biological weapon eing used as a suicide fail-safe, | 还发现了自杀性自动防故障装置的生物武器 |
[00:22] | making all rescue attempts impossible. | 一切救援行动都成了不可能的任务 |
[00:25] | I was captured, tortured, rescued. | 我被抓 被拷打 获救 |
[00:28] | The CLF released almost 1,600 hostages, | 公民解放阵线释放了1600位人质 |
[00:31] | but 122 are still inside. | 但楼内还有122人 |
[00:34] | I don’t know who’s still alive. | 我不知道还有谁活着 |
[00:35] | I don’t know who the Citizen’s Liberation Front are | 我也不知道公民解放阵线究竟是什么人 |
[00:38] | and want they want. | 他们有何图谋 |
[00:39] | I just know the FBI has to stop them, | 我只知道联调局必须阻止他们 |
[00:41] | which is how I ended up here. | 所以我来到这里了 |
[00:44] | All right, Parrish. | 好了 帕里什 |
[00:45] | What’d you get yourself into this time? | 你这次又卷入了什么麻烦事 |
[00:46] | Hannah? What are you doing here? | 汉娜 你怎么会在这里 |
[00:48] | I think the better question is, what are you doing here? | 更该问的问题是 你怎么会在这里 |
[00:51] | The center of a conspiracy | 阴谋论的中心人物 |
[00:52] | that no one magically knows about but you, again. | 又一次众人皆醉你独醒 |
[00:56] | Alex Parrish, national hero, | 艾丽克丝·帕里什 国民英雄 |
[00:58] | in the wrong place at the right time two years running. | 连着两年都在恰当时机身处错误的地方 |
[01:02] | You’re gonna tell me everything. | 你要跟我讲明一切 |
[01:03] | And you’re gonna convince me that you’re not a part of it | 你还要说服我 你和他们不是一伙的 |
[01:06] | so I can convince the FBI before a Hellfire missile, | 这样我才能说服联调局放弃在自己的国土上 |
[01:08] | launched by our own government, | 由政府下令发射导弹 |
[01:10] | strikes a hostage crisis in downtown New York, | 在纽约市中心的人质劫持危机中发动空袭 |
[01:12] | killing everyone inside, including the hostages. | 杀光里面的所有人 包括人质 |
[01:14] | So… | 所以… |
[01:15] | pretend we never met. | 假装我们之前素未谋面 |
[01:16] | Pretend the fact that I didn’t like you, | 假装我一开始不喜欢你 |
[01:18] | then grew to respect you but still…didn’t like you, | 随后渐渐开始尊敬你 但还是不喜欢你 |
[01:21] | never happened. | 假装这一切都没发生过 |
[01:22] | You told me this crazy story once before | 你之前跟我讲过一个很扯的理论 |
[01:25] | that turned out to be true. | 结果那事是真的 |
[01:26] | You better be able to do it again. | 你最好能再重演一次历史 |
[01:30] | 10 months ago, I went undercover | 十个月前 我去了”农场” |
[01:32] | at the CIA recruitment facility known as The Farm. | 即中情局新兵招募训练基地当卧底 |
[01:35] | – Undercover? – For the FBI. | -给谁当卧底 -给联调局 |
[01:38] | With your ex-husband. | 和你的前夫一起 |
[01:39] | Your ex-fiance. | 也是你的前未婚夫 |
[02:00] | I never thought I’d miss this place. | 我从未想过自己居然会怀念这地方 |
[02:01] | 维吉尼亚州 威廉斯堡 距离农场13公里 联调局安全屋 | |
[02:03] | You know, some good stuff happened here. | 这里发生过一些好事 |
[02:06] | Yeah, it did. | 没错 |
[02:08] | It looks good on you. | 戒指很适合你 |
[02:11] | Too bad this is the only place I can wear it. | 遗憾的是我只能在这里戴 |
[02:15] | Or…was the only place. | 我该用过去时 |
[02:17] | Or is? | 还是现在时 |
[02:19] | You know that I can’t talk to you about FBI business | 你知道既然你不再是联调局探员 |
[02:21] | now that you’re no longer an FBI agent, | 我就不能告诉你关于联调局的事了 |
[02:23] | including where the new safe house might be, | 也包括我们新安全屋的位置 |
[02:25] | or…if there even is one. | 或有没有安全屋 |
[02:34] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[02:36] | Yeah, I’m good. | 还好 我没事 |
[02:38] | Really. | 真的 |
[02:39] | I feel like a weight’s been lifted off me | 我感觉自从脱下一层卧底的身份 |
[02:42] | since I lost an “inception” layer. | 肩上的重负都消失了 |
[02:44] | You know, now I’m just a CIA operative in training, | 现在我只是一名受训的中情局特工 |
[02:47] | not an undercover FBI agent posing as a CIA operative in training… | 而不是假装中情局受训特工的联调局卧底探员 |
[02:52] | much clearer lines. | 感觉生活更简单更清晰了 |
[02:54] | But you still can’t wear the ring in public. | 但你还是不能在公开戴这戒指 |
[02:56] | I know. | 我知道 |
[02:57] | I said a layer has been peeled off. | 我说的是脱下一层身份 |
[02:59] | I didn’t say there weren’t still 20 more to go. | 没说还有其他二十多层的身份呢 |
[03:06] | We were there to spy on other CIA recruits | 我们在那里要监视其他中情局招募的学员 |
[03:09] | potentially being enlisted into a rogue group | 因为我们怀疑他们有可能被招募进 |
[03:11] | inside of the agency. | 一个中情局的叛乱组织 |
[03:13] | You failed. You left the FBI. | 你失败了 随后离开了联调局 |
[03:15] | Yeah, they thought I couldn’t do the job. | 是的 他们觉得我不能完成任务 |
[03:18] | Were they right? | 他们说对了吗 |
[03:19] | Eight square blocks of downtown Manhattan say otherwise. | 我在曼哈顿中心八个街区潜行逃出 证明他们错了 |
[03:22] | So, this hidden group, Ryan infiltrated them, but you didn’t? | 瑞恩成功打入了这个隐藏组织 而你却失败了 |
[03:27] | So, you’re on the outside now? | 所以你现在是局外人了吗 |
[03:28] | Depends on your perspective. | 这取决于你的看法 |
[03:30] | I may not be with the FBI, | 我不再是联调局的人 |
[03:32] | but I’m still at The Farm, | 但我还在”农场”受训 |
[03:33] | rising up on the Murder Board. | 成绩在谋杀榜上越爬越高 |
[03:35] | Well, if you wanted to simply be in the CIA, | 如果你只是想当一名中情局特工 |
[03:37] | that would be fine, but you don’t. | 那就没什么问题 但你不想如此 |
[03:38] | You want to solve the riddle of the terror threat | 你想解决掉这个恐怖威胁 |
[03:40] | that’s growing inside of something | 即一个逐渐壮大 |
[03:41] | neither you nor I are a part of, | 我们都不在内的叛乱组织 |
[03:43] | but something you still know next to nothing about. | 但你对这个组织依然一无所知 |
[03:46] | – This Harry Doyle… – MI6. | -这个哈里·道尔 -是军情六处的人 |
[03:48] | He went through The Farm with us, | 他和我们一起在”农场”受训 |
[03:49] | but was there on an exchange program, | 但他是通过交换计划进去的 |
[03:51] | where someone from British Intelligence | 让英国情报组织的人 |
[03:53] | learns U.S. training and vice versa. | 接受美国情报训练 反之亦然 |
[03:55] | And you brought him in to your undercover mission? | 你把卧底任务透漏给他了吗 |
[03:57] | Well, he pushed his way in. | 是他强行介入的 |
[03:59] | I want to find out who’s above the recruiter, | 我想知道招募者的上司是谁 |
[04:02] | who Owen is recruiting for. | 欧文在为谁招募人员 |
[04:04] | Okay, how do you propose to do that, Alex? | 好吧 你觉得要怎么做呢 艾丽克丝 |
[04:07] | I’m gonna go back into Owen’s house | 我要回去欧文的房子 |
[04:08] | and take those phones that I found in his false wall. | 拿走我在假墙里发现的那些手机 |
[04:10] | Yeah, okay. What, this false wall? | 好吧 你说的是这些假墙吗 |
[04:13] | You see, after our little chat the other day, | 那天我们聊过后 |
[04:15] | I got curious and did some snooping, | 我好奇心泛滥 自己去调查了一番 |
[04:16] | and it seems like your only lead… | 看来你唯一的线索 |
[04:19] | those phones…have vanished. | 那些手机 已经消失了 |
[04:21] | Maybe this is a good thing. | 也许这是件好事 |
[04:23] | If the phones are missing, it means they’re in play. | 如果手机消失了 证明他们正在被使用 |
[04:26] | Yeah, but you missed the window. | 是的 但你错过了最好的机会 |
[04:27] | The sale is over. The merchandise is gone. | 销售活动结束了 货都不见了 |
[04:29] | How can you track down something that you couldn’t even get | 你要怎么追踪就在你眼前时 |
[04:31] | when it was right in front of you? | 你都拿不到手的东西呢 |
[04:33] | If the AIC is now training, | 如果”反情局”正在训练新成员 |
[04:35] | Owen is training them. | 欧文正在训练他们 |
[04:36] | I just need to figure out… | 我只需要查清楚 |
[04:37] | What? Cozy up to him? Get him to trust you? | 怎么查 跟他混熟 让他相信你 |
[04:39] | Yet you tried that, and you failed. | 这招你已经试过了 而且失败了 |
[04:42] | So, I’m sorry, Alex, | 所以 很抱歉 艾丽克丝 |
[04:43] | but I can’t help you find the AIC. | 但我不能帮你找出”反情局” |
[04:46] | The AIC? | “反情局”是什么 |
[04:47] | That’s just the name we gave it. | 这只是我们自己取的代号 |
[04:49] | CIA in reverse. | 反叛中情局的组织 |
[04:50] | “We”? | “我们”又是谁 |
[04:51] | Where was Ryan in all of this? | 瑞恩那时在做什么 |
[04:53] | Still working undercover for Miranda Shaw. | 还在为米兰达·肖执行卧底任务 |
[04:58] | So, the text you got | 你收到的那条 |
[04:59] | with the three of you killing that man disappeared? | 你们三个人杀了那人的证据短信不见了 |
[05:02] | Yeah. Not even a minute after we got it. | 是的 收到一分钟不到就不见了 |
[05:05] | It’s like something out of “Mission: Impossible.” | 就跟《碟中谍》里的情节似的 |
[05:09] | You did the right thing. | 你这么做是对的 |
[05:13] | Doesn’t feel like the right thing. | 我感觉不对 |
[05:14] | This is a game-changer for us, the step-up that we needed. | 这是扭转局面的进展 正是我们需要的 |
[05:17] | You said that there were three of you. | 你说你们有三个人 |
[05:19] | Did you pull the trigger? | 杀人的是你吗 |
[05:21] | No. That was Leon. | 不 是里昂 |
[05:23] | – Then somebody up there likes you. – Yeah. | -那是上帝眷顾你了 -是啊 |
[05:25] | The suspects, those fellow recruits, | 这些嫌疑人 其他学员 |
[05:27] | the ones you thought were part of this AIC at The Farm, | 你认为在”农场”加入了”反情局”的人 |
[05:29] | how did you know who they were? | 你怎么知道他们是谁 |
[05:31] | They all got special phones. | 他们都有特殊的电话 |
[05:32] | And you didn’t? | 你没有吗 |
[05:34] | – Still no contact from the AIC phone? – No. | -“反情局”还是没联系你吗 -没有 |
[05:36] | Has Owen approached you? | 欧文有找过你吗 |
[05:38] | And your fellow insurgents, | 那其他几个招募的成员呢 |
[05:39] | how are they holding up after what you all did? | 你们做了那件事后 他们有什么反应 |
[05:42] | Better than you, I hope. | 我希望能比你处理得好 |
[05:43] | Well, one more so than the other. | 有一个比另一个好太多了 |
[05:49] | Dayana, you… | 戴安娜 你… |
[05:50] | Took longer in the bathroom than usual. | 在浴室里待得时间比之前长了 |
[05:52] | I know. | 可不是嘛 |
[05:55] | Are we still on for dinner tomorrow night? | 明晚还能一起吃晚饭吗 |
[05:58] | I thought I told you I can’t. | 我不是跟你说过不行吗 |
[06:00] | Shelby Wyatt? | 谢尔比·怀特 |
[06:01] | Well, she was my handler till I left the FBI, | 我离开联调局前 她是我的联络人 |
[06:03] | but then she made a connection with Leon | 但她随后自己和里昂建立了关系 |
[06:04] | and went undercover herself. | 自己成为卧底了 |
[06:08] | Your top-secret job. | 你高度机密的工作 |
[06:11] | When are you gonna tell me about that? | 你什么时候才能跟我说说呢 |
[06:13] | I think I’ve proven myself trustworthy. | 我还没证明自己可信吗 |
[06:16] | It’s better that you don’t know any more. | 你最好别再知道更多 |
[06:19] | You haven’t talked about Sebastian Chen. | 你没提到过塞巴斯辰·陈 |
[06:22] | – Oh, you’re back. – I am. | -你回来了 -是的 |
[06:25] | And you’re talking to me. Wow. | 你还愿意跟我说话了 喜闻乐见啊 |
[06:28] | He’s two people… | 他是个双面人 |
[06:29] | the one you see and the one he hides inside. | 有一个你能看见 一个被他深藏心底 |
[06:31] | I took some extra time, ran a Kairos retreat. | 我多请了几天假 跑去灵修了 |
[06:35] | Had the chance to, uh, contemplate my relationship with my Savior, | 重新审视了一下我与主之间的关系 |
[06:39] | help others do the same. | 同时也帮助其他人找回自我 |
[06:40] | Never felt better. | 感觉好极了 |
[06:42] | Yeah. Seems like it. | 好吧 看起来的确挺好 |
[06:48] | So, do you want to talk about Alex now? | 你想谈谈艾丽克丝的事了吗 |
[06:52] | That’s under control. | 一切都在控制之中 |
[06:54] | That has been a lot of things, | 这事一直有不少情况 |
[06:56] | but it has never been under control. | 但从来没有在控制之中过 |
[06:58] | She doesn’t know about this. | 她不知道这事 |
[07:01] | And she’s not going to. | 而且她也不会知道 |
[07:03] | She won’t be a problem. I won’t let her be. | 她不会是个问题 我不会让她成为问题 |
[07:06] | Tell me about this recruiter, your instructor. | 跟我说说这个招募者 你的教官 |
[07:09] | Owen Hall? | 欧文·霍尔吗 |
[07:10] | Why was he having a hard time? | 他为什么那时候不好过 |
[07:12] | Well, his daughter, Lydia, was there | 他的女儿 莉迪亚 |
[07:13] | teaching with him and then she left. | 一开始和他一起教学 后来离开了 |
[07:15] | Something happened between them. | 他们之间发生了什么 |
[07:17] | Gathering human intelligence | 收集线人情报 |
[07:19] | 弗吉尼亚州 威廉斯堡 佩里营 “农场” | |
[07:19] | is the core of what you’ll do as operatives, | 是你们作为特工的核心工作 |
[07:21] | but the one true skill that will determine your success | 但有一个技巧能决定你作为任务执行官的成败 |
[07:25] | as a case officer is asset recruitment. | 就是招募线人 |
[07:29] | You don’t look so good. | 你看起来不太好 |
[07:30] | As case officers, you must be able to recruit people face-to-face | 作为任务执行官 你们必须能做到当面招募线人 |
[07:34] | and develop a personal relationship with them | 和他们发展私人感情 |
[07:37] | in order to utilize that relationship for intelligence, | 利用感情 获得情报 |
[07:42] | you know, when, um… when the time is right. | 前提是时机成熟之时 |
[07:45] | A relationship like that can begin anywhere… | 这样的关系可以在任何地方建立 |
[07:47] | at an airport bar, a university, | 在机场的酒吧 在大学 |
[07:50] | in your own bedroom, even in this very classroom. | 在你的房间 甚至是在这间教室 |
[07:53] | Wherever it takes place, any active recruitment | 不管发生在哪里 线人的招募手段 |
[07:55] | must start with a form of seduction, | 都是从某种形式的勾引开始 |
[07:57] | and that’s exactly what you’ll learn this week. | 这就是你们这周要学习的东西 |
[07:59] | So, do it right. Get your asset to believe what you see. | 好好做 让你的线人相信你的所见 |
[08:03] | And they’ll give you all the information you need. | 他们就会提供你们所需的一切信息 |
[08:06] | Do you want to get back in the game, love? | 你想再试一次吗 亲爱的 |
[08:08] | Now’s your chance. | 现在是大好机会 |
[08:09] | That is a shell of a man right there. | 他现在憔悴得仿若空壳 |
[08:13] | The easiest way to pick someone up | 最容易让人上钩的时候 |
[08:15] | is from the bottom of the heap. | 就是趁着人在谷底时出手 |
[08:17] | You want information, seduce your asset. | 你想想要情报 勾引你的线人 |
[08:21] | Why are you telling me all this? | 你为什么要跟我说这些 |
[08:23] | Who are these people? Why should I care? | 这些人是谁 我为什么要在乎这些事 |
[08:25] | Because everyone I just told you about is a hostage | 因为我刚才跟你说的所有人 |
[08:27] | inside that crisis right now. | 都是危机事件中的人质 |
[08:30] | And at least one is a terrorist hiding amongst them. | 他们中至少有一个是潜藏的恐怖分子 |
[08:33] | This is prime Alex Parrish. | 真是经典的艾丽克丝·帕里什情节 |
[08:36] | Some crazy theory about a hidden terrorist, | 整出一套恐怖分子就是自己人的疯狂理论 |
[08:39] | with no ability to prove anything, | 却不能提供任何证明 |
[08:41] | just conjecture and intuition. | 全凭推测和直觉 |
[08:43] | You’ve said that all the terrorists are masked. | 你说过所有的恐怖分子都戴着面罩 |
[08:46] | Do you have x-ray vision? | 难不成你有透视眼吗 |
[08:47] | If you could just give me one name, just one, | 如果你能说出一个名字 一个就好 |
[08:50] | then you might be able to get out of here | 你就能离开这里 |
[08:52] | and help whatever’s happening, but you can’t, can you? | 去帮忙解决危机 但你不能 对吧 |
[08:59] | Ryan is a terrorist, Hannah. | 瑞恩是恐怖分子 汉娜 |
[09:13] | She is talkative. I will give her that. | 她很能说 这点我承认 |
[09:15] | Anything we can use to call off the strike? | 有什么有用的证据取消空袭吗 |
[09:17] | You worked undercover with Alex, | 你曾跟艾丽克丝一起执行过卧底任务 |
[09:18] | and you were her handler. | 你还是她的联络人 |
[09:19] | You know these people. | 你了解这些人 |
[09:20] | She’s saying Ryan is one of the terrorists. | 她说瑞恩是恐怖分子之一 |
[09:22] | Ryan? | 瑞恩 |
[09:24] | You’re pretty much the only person I can trust in this building, | 你差不多是我在这里唯一相信的人了 |
[09:26] | and trust in this building being a really relative thing. | 而信任在这里都是相对的 |
[09:29] | So, take this com. | 戴上这个通讯器 |
[09:31] | Listen to what she has to say, use the information, | 听听她要说什么 利用这些信息 |
[09:34] | take everything she has, | 她所说的一切 |
[09:35] | and see if you can find a connection | 看看你能不能找出 |
[09:36] | between Ryan and the attack. | 瑞恩和这场袭击之间的关系 |
[09:38] | Because, right now, her narrative, it isn’t convincing. | 因为目前来说 她说的事很难让人相信 |
[09:41] | Uh, Leon Velez — you were working him? | 你之前在里昂·瓦莱斯身边卧底吗 |
[09:45] | And? | 怎么了 |
[09:46] | Well, I mean, he’s on the inside, too. | 他也在人质危机事件中 |
[09:48] | Isn’t he just as likely to be a terrorist as Ryan? | 他会不会跟瑞恩一样 也可能是恐怖分子 |
[09:50] | Not if he’s the man that I knew. | 以我对他的了解 他不是 |
[09:53] | You’ve been spending every night with Leon this week. | 你这周每个晚上都是跟里昂一起度过的 |
[09:56] | I have. | 对 |
[09:57] | Are you okay? You don’t feel compromised in any way? | 你还好吗 没产生影响任务的感情吧 |
[10:00] | I’m good, Nimah. | 我没事 妮尔麦 |
[10:01] | I just need to make sure, you know? | 我只是得确认一下 |
[10:03] | The longer you stay undercover, the lines can get blurry. | 卧底得越久 就越不好把握度 |
[10:05] | You can lose yourself. | 你可能会迷失自我 |
[10:07] | I am okay. | 我没事 |
[10:08] | I’ve done a really good job at differentiating Shelby from Jane. | 我在谢尔比与简之间转换得很好 |
[10:11] | Shelby drinks coffee, Jane drinks tea. | 谢尔比喝咖啡 简喝茶 |
[10:13] | Shelby reads, Jane watches television. | 谢尔比看书 简看电视 |
[10:15] | You’re calling yourself Shelby. That’s not a good sign. | 你管自己叫谢尔比 这可不是好兆头 |
[10:18] | Said by the woman who had her own sister | 你让你妹假装你自己半年之久 |
[10:20] | use her name for six months. | 还好意思说我 |
[10:23] | Has he told you any more about who he killed? | 他跟你透露他杀了谁了吗 |
[10:25] | No, but he said it’s for my own good. | 没有 但他说这是为了我好 |
[10:28] | That’s a good sign. | 这是个好兆头 |
[10:30] | He wants to protect you from it. | 他想保护你不受伤害 |
[10:32] | Which means he is starting to develop feelings for me. | 表示他已经开始对我产生感情了 |
[10:35] | For Jane. | 对简 |
[10:37] | Yeah. | 对 |
[10:38] | And I think when he does open up next, | 我觉得他下次向我敞开心扉时 |
[10:40] | he’s gonna give me actual details. | 他就会跟我详细说明 |
[10:42] | He’s more vulnerable now. | 他现在更脆弱 |
[10:44] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[10:45] | Just make sure you remember who you need to be, | 你就确保你假装好自己的卧底身份 |
[10:49] | because if he finds out about Shelby Wyatt, | 因为如果他发现谢尔比·怀特的身份 |
[10:51] | both you and Jane will be in danger. | 你和简都会陷入险境 |
[10:55] | Leigh Davis, Jeremy Miller, Angie, Surabaya — | 利·戴维斯 杰瑞米·米勒 安琪 苏腊巴亚 |
[10:58] | why are you telling me this? | 你跟我说这些干什么 |
[10:59] | All these names, all these leads, | 这些名字 这些线索 |
[11:01] | they go nowhere, don’t they? | 查到最后都是死胡同吧 |
[11:03] | So, tell me, Alex, what are you really thinking? | 说吧 艾丽克丝 你究竟怎么想的 |
[11:09] | I should’ve seen this coming. | 我早该预料到的 |
[11:11] | Maybe Ryan was playing me all along, | 也许瑞恩一直都在耍我 |
[11:13] | that everyone I know on the inside could be in on this, | 我认识的人质中都有可能参与此事 |
[11:17] | even the people I trust the most. | 甚至是我最信任的人 |
[11:26] | Your mission at the Gold Leaf — | 你们在金叶酒吧的任务就是 |
[11:28] | seduce your targets and get as many numbers as you can. | 就是引诱目标人物 尽可能得到更多手机号 |
[11:32] | What was your approach? | 你的方法是什么 |
[11:35] | Being Alex Parrish. Celebrity works. | 做我自己 艾丽克丝·帕里什 名人这招好用 |
[11:38] | I’ve already got Stephanie, Courtney, and, Samantha. | 我已经拿到史戴芬 科特尼 萨曼莎的手机号了 |
[11:42] | I’m still working on Jeanne, but she’ll fold. | 金妮还没给我 但会给的 |
[11:44] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[11:45] | You look comfortable, so they feel relaxed. | 你看起来很自在 所以她们也放松 |
[11:47] | Perfect approach. | 这个方法很棒 |
[11:49] | Clearly, being Alex Parrish works for you. | 显然 用真实身份很有效果 |
[11:56] | What?! There it is! | 真不好意思 我赢了 |
[11:58] | Thank you. Thank you so much. | 谢谢你们 非常感谢 |
[12:00] | All right, boys. Put your numbers in my phone. | 好了 帅哥们 留下你们的号码吧 |
[12:02] | Don’t complain. Them’s the rules. | 别抱怨 输了就要认罚 |
[12:05] | Yes, bruv! | 哥们 |
[12:06] | Well done, Harry. | 做得好 哈利 |
[12:08] | Sometimes all it takes is getting everyone’s eyes on you. | 有时候只要吸引众人目光就行 |
[12:11] | Sometime… | 有时候 |
[12:14] | Just one, Dayana? | 就挑一个下手吗 戴安娜 |
[12:16] | Interesting pick. | 选得有意思 |
[12:20] | Chris here works at the bursar’s office at William & Mary. | 克里斯在威廉玛丽学院的财务处工作 |
[12:23] | He’s just e-mailed me the number of every student in here. | 他刚刚把这里所有学生的号码都发给我了 |
[12:27] | Top of the Murder Board, here I come. | “谋杀榜”第一名是我的了 |
[12:35] | Men alone at a bar traditionally have a hard time, Sebastian. | 失意的男人才会独自逛酒吧 塞巴斯辰 |
[12:39] | You should make a friend or two. | 你应该去交一两个朋友 |
[12:40] | Hello. I’m right here. | 你好 我就在这里 |
[12:42] | You know, you might want to focus on your 9:00. | 你应该注意一下你九点钟方向 |
[12:44] | Might be more up your alley. | 这个可能更适合你 |
[12:48] | – I know what I’m doing. – Oh, yeah? | -我心里有数 -是吗 |
[12:50] | By, uh, venturing beyond your comfort zone? | 是吗 勉强自己吗 |
[12:53] | You know, you could have some of my phone numbers. | 其实我可以给你一些电话号码 |
[12:56] | I’ve got a bunch. | 我手里多着呢 |
[12:57] | I don’t need to cheat to win. | 我不需要靠作弊来赢 |
[12:58] | Yeah, but you do need to win. | 是 但你确实需要赢啊 |
[13:06] | Why aren’t you playing along? | 为什么不参与进来 |
[13:09] | I’m too nervous. | 我太紧张了 |
[13:11] | I keep waiting for that phone to ring. | 我在等那个电话 |
[13:13] | Mine hasn’t. Has yours? | 还没给我打 你呢 |
[13:14] | During an assignment? | 我们可还在做任务呢 |
[13:16] | Look, whoever they are, they know that we’re here. | 不管他们是谁 他们知道我们在这里 |
[13:19] | I can’t sleep, I c… I can’t eat. | 我睡不着觉 也吃不下饭 |
[13:21] | We k… | 我们… |
[13:23] | We killed someone. | 我们杀了人 |
[13:25] | Someone who deserved it, I’m sure. | 当然是杀了该杀的人 |
[13:27] | Who are we to say he was bad? | 我们怎么判定人家该不该死 |
[13:28] | Look, whatever special division we’ve been picked for, | 不管对方是哪个特别组织 |
[13:32] | whoever’s running it, it’s still the C.I.A.. | 管理者是谁 我们都是为中情局工作 |
[13:36] | It’s still for the greater good. | 都是为了造福社会 |
[13:37] | Or are they just seducing us so we think so? | 或者他们只是让我们这样认为呢 |
[13:42] | Very impressive, Ryan. | 很厉害 瑞恩 |
[13:43] | Using an advanced neuro-linguistic programming technique | 利用神经语言程式学技巧 |
[13:46] | designed to produce a rush of endorphins. | 来刺激对方产生内啡肽[快感] |
[13:49] | Once the hand leaves the subject… | 手从对象身上移开时 |
[13:53] | a sense of connection with the instigator forms. | 对方就会对你产生一种亲密感 |
[13:55] | Touch… | 触摸 |
[13:57] | is a proven way to get someone to trust you. | 是取得对方信任行之有效的方法 |
[14:09] | You just sabotaged me. | 你刚坏了我的好事 |
[14:11] | I sure did. | 没错啊 |
[14:14] | Um, you see, we’re not partners anymore. | 我们已经不是搭档了 |
[14:17] | So it’s each man for himself. | 那就各自顾好自己吧 |
[14:24] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:28] | You still gonna go after the AIC? | 你还在调查”反情局” |
[14:31] | Are you? | 你呢 |
[14:33] | That’s my job. | 这是我的工作 |
[14:34] | That’s my cause. | 这是我的使命 |
[14:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:38] | Look, I know I’m not supposed to do this, | 我知道这样做不应该 |
[14:40] | but how about we make a deal? | 但我们做个交易怎么样 |
[14:42] | – Okay. – Okay. | -没问题 -好 |
[14:44] | If I find out anything, anything at all, | 如果我有哪怕一丝发现 |
[14:46] | I’ll let you know. | 我都会告诉你 |
[14:48] | You just have to promise to stop digging yourself. | 而你要答应我不要自己追查下去 |
[14:52] | Why? | 为什么 |
[14:53] | Because I want you still here when it’s over. | 因为我希望这事结束后 你还留在中情局 |
[14:56] | And because you don’t want to make enemies with the FBI. | 而且你也不想与联调局为敌 |
[15:00] | So, you’d just do that? | 所以你真会这样 |
[15:02] | Tell me everything that you know? | 把一切都告诉我 |
[15:04] | You’d really stop looking? | 你真会停手吗 |
[15:10] | Sure. It’s a deal. | 当然 那就说好了 |
[15:14] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[15:17] | Hey, excuse me. | 你好 打扰了 |
[15:19] | This is my really good friend, Ryan, | 这是我的好朋友 瑞恩 |
[15:21] | and he’s a nice guy. | 他人不错 |
[15:24] | You can trust him. | 你可以相信他 |
[15:26] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[15:27] | Yeah. Thanks. | 好的 谢了 |
[15:29] | Okay, enough. | 好了 行了吧 |
[15:30] | Ryan being a flirt, you helping him, | 瑞恩勾搭女生 你在旁边帮忙 |
[15:32] | your song on the jukebox — | 点唱机放的是你们的歌… |
[15:33] | I mean, are you kidding me with this? | 你在和我开玩笑吗 |
[15:35] | All right, evidence is evidence. | 证据就是证据 |
[15:36] | Just because you don’t see how it fits | 就算你看不到相互之间的关联 |
[15:38] | doesn’t mean it’s not important. | 不代表这不重要 |
[15:39] | Did you read that on a tea bag? | 你在茶包上读到的吗 |
[15:40] | All right, just — if you would just listen. | 你好好听我说吧 |
[15:42] | I’m just about to get to Owen Hall. | 我马上就要说到欧文·霍尔了 |
[15:44] | That’s what really matters. | 这才是真正重要的 |
[15:46] | Owen Hall matters? | 欧文·霍尔很重要吗 |
[15:47] | The guy who’s safely in federal prison. | 那个人正被关在联邦监狱呢 |
[15:53] | I don’t have a number you can get. | 从我这里拿不到号码 |
[15:55] | Oh, please. | 拜托 |
[15:56] | I already have your number. | 我已经有你的手机号了 |
[15:59] | Something’s up with you. | 你出什么事了 |
[16:02] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[16:03] | You’re dealing with something — | 你在遇到了一些难事 |
[16:05] | something big. | 棘手的事 |
[16:07] | Something you want to hide from all of us. | 你不想让我们知道的事 |
[16:13] | Okay. Yeah, I am. | 好吧 确实是 |
[16:19] | So, um… | 那… |
[16:22] | what’s her name? | 她叫什么名字 |
[16:24] | She break your heart? | 她伤了你的心吗 |
[16:27] | – Time to wrap this up. – Owen. | -是时候结束了 -欧文 |
[16:32] | Uh, not exactly the Mata Hari moves I was expecting, Alex. | 等着看戏没看成啊 艾丽克丝 |
[16:40] | Tonight was the kiddie pool. | 今晚的任务只是小儿科 |
[16:42] | Now it’s time to swim in some deep waters. | 是时候去完成更难的任务了 |
[16:45] | Tomorrow night, you’re going to the Estate nightclub at The Scott hotel in Philadelphia | 明晚 你们会去费城斯科特酒店旗下的夜店 |
[16:48] | to attend the post-rehearsal dinner party | 参加一对年轻夫妇的 |
[16:50] | of a lovely young couple about to get married. | 婚礼彩排晚宴 |
[16:53] | You’ll be assigned your mark amongst the wedding guests when you arrive. | 到达后 你们会接收到宾客中各自目标人物的信息 |
[16:56] | Your goal — | 你们的任务 |
[16:58] | to seduce them. | 就是勾引他们 |
[16:59] | You make them feel so comfortable | 让他们感觉跟你在一起很安心 |
[17:02] | they’re willing to spend the night with you | 愿意跟你共度一晚 |
[17:03] | and wake up with them after. | 你要跟目标人物睡一晚 |
[17:05] | Someone who falls asleep next to you | 一个人愿意与你睡一晚 |
[17:07] | is willing to show they’re vulnerable, | 表示愿意向你展示脆弱的一面 |
[17:09] | and a vulnerable mark will talk in ways | 而一个脆弱的目标人物 |
[17:12] | no one you cold-bump into in a bar ever will. | 会比你们在酒吧里相识的人提供更多信息 |
[17:16] | Y-You’re gonna force us to sleep with people? | 你要逼我们去跟别人睡吗 |
[17:18] | – That’s — – Immoral, yes. | -那… -很不道德 |
[17:20] | Prostitution, sick — yeah, yeah. | 出卖肉体 很变态 我懂 |
[17:23] | It’s all those things, and if you can’t do them, | 就是那样 如果你做不到 |
[17:24] | then you got no business here, Mr. Chen. | 就不必留在这里了 陈先生 |
[17:26] | It’s make-it-or-break-it time. | 成败在此一举 |
[17:27] | So, wake up next to them, that’s it? | 跟他们睡一夜就行了吗 |
[17:30] | So, you think it’s that easy, Booth? | 你以为很简单吗 布斯 |
[17:33] | I’ll see you all there. | 我们到时候见 |
[17:38] | So, locked together, alone, | 聚在一起 孤身一人 |
[17:41] | in a hotel in another city. | 一个陌生城市的酒店里 |
[17:43] | This presents an opportunity, Alex. | 这是个机会 艾丽克丝 |
[17:47] | Well, not that it’s any of your business anymore, | 不是因为这事跟你没关系才这么说 |
[17:50] | but it doesn’t. | 确实跟你无关 |
[17:51] | You see, Owen’s not gonna recruit me for the AIC | 欧文不会因为我跟他赤裸相见后 |
[17:54] | because he saw me naked. | 就会招募我进”反情局” |
[17:56] | Some people don’t need to use their sexuality for everything. | 有些人不必靠出卖色相也能达到目的 |
[17:59] | Oh, fine, fine. Alex, okay. | 好吧 艾丽克丝 |
[18:01] | But you can use your sexuality to slip this into his drink. | 但你能利用你的魅力将这个放进他的酒里 |
[18:06] | Wait. You want me to roofie him? | 等下 你想让我迷奸他吗 |
[18:08] | No, it’s not a roofie, | 不是迷奸药 |
[18:09] | and it will not harm him, I promise, | 而且我保证 不会伤害到他 |
[18:11] | but that is all I’m going to tell you | 但我就说这么多了 |
[18:12] | because you deserve some plausible deniability. | 因为你之前瞒着我 我也瞒你一回 |
[18:16] | And you could help out MI6 and really get in the game. | 你能帮军情六处 还能继续完成调查任务 |
[18:20] | I don’t know why I trusted Harry. | 我不知道我为什么相信了哈里 |
[18:22] | Think he’s one of the bad guys? | 你觉得他是恐怖分子之一吗 |
[18:23] | He’s not. | 他不是 |
[18:24] | And I don’t think that Ryan is, either. | 我觉得瑞恩也不是 |
[18:26] | The AIC are not responsible for the attack. | “反情局”不是本次袭击的祸首 |
[18:29] | They’re the target. | 而是袭击目标 |
[18:32] | The AIC was formed to work outside of the law where the CIA won’t, | “反情局”的成立是为了利用非法手段达到目的 |
[18:36] | but they do it in the shadows. | 但他们暗中行事 |
[18:38] | I think I may have been wrong | 我应该想错了 |
[18:39] | to assume that this was their handiwork. | 这不是他们的所为 |
[18:41] | Who do you see in this picture? | 你在这张照片里看到谁了 |
[18:42] | Okay, so what are the First Lady, Dayana Mampasi, | 为什么第一夫人 戴安娜·蒙帕斯 |
[18:45] | and the man that was executed right in front of me | 以及在我面前被杀的人 |
[18:47] | doing all together? | 会在一起呢 |
[18:48] | As soon as you said Surabaya, I did some digging. | 你说了苏腊巴亚之后 我查了一下 |
[18:51] | One day before this photo was taken, | 拍摄这张照片的前一天 |
[18:53] | an American journalist living in Surabaya died in a car accident. | 苏腊巴亚的一名美国记者死于一场车祸 |
[18:56] | Rumor was he used to be a CIA operative | 传闻他曾是中情局特工 |
[18:59] | who went inside the Islamic Front. | 打入过伊斯兰阵线 |
[19:02] | I think Dayana and Mike Murray | 我觉得戴安娜和迈克·默里 |
[19:04] | were the kill team sent in to take him out. | 是被派去干掉他的刺杀小队 |
[19:06] | Can we get back to the part where Ryan’s not a bad guy? | 能回到瑞恩不是恐怖分子这事上吗 |
[19:09] | Okay, you said that the terrorists | 你说这些恐怖分子 |
[19:11] | are interrogating the hostages and then executing them. | 审讯那些人质 然后杀了他们 |
[19:14] | – Right. – What are they looking for? | -没错 -他们在找什么 |
[19:15] | I think it is what we were looking for, | 我认为他们跟我们的目的一致 |
[19:18] | and we’ve had it backwards. | 而我们搞反了 |
[19:19] | The terrorists are not the AIC. They are hunting the AIC. | 恐怖分子不是”反情局” 而是在抓捕”反情局” |
[19:23] | So, right now, downtown, | 也就是说 目前在市中心 |
[19:26] | one group of rogue agents | 有一群叛乱特工 |
[19:28] | has taken another group of rogue agents hostage. | 抓了另一群叛乱特工当作人质 |
[19:31] | That’s what’s happening right now. | 就是这么回事吧 |
[19:33] | Okay, well, that is a new one on me. | 好吧 这倒新鲜了 |
[19:35] | I’m gonna go get Miranda. | 我去找米兰达 |
[19:36] | Wait. She’s here? | 等下 她在这里吗 |
[19:38] | She didn’t answer my last call. | 她没接我的最后一通电话 |
[19:40] | You called her? | 你联系她了吗 |
[19:41] | She didn’t tell you? | 她没跟你说吗 |
[19:44] | I’ll find her. | 我去找她 |
[19:45] | Okay. I’m — I’m coming with you. | 好吧 我跟你一起去 |
[19:46] | Just in case. Something doesn’t seem right. | 以防万一 感觉有点不对劲 |
[19:48] | Sit tight. I’ll be back. | 你坐着等吧 我很快回来 |
[20:12] | I’m standing with the man I’m gonna marry | 我和即将结婚的男人站在一起 |
[20:15] | and trying to spot the man that I have to wake up with. | 寻找我必须勾引上床的男人 |
[20:19] | Traditional wedding in a white dress | 穿白色婚纱的传统婚礼 |
[20:20] | is definitely not in our future. | 绝对不适合我们 |
[20:23] | Who’d you get? | 你的目标是谁 |
[20:25] | She’s pretty. | 她很漂亮 |
[20:26] | And there’s your guy. | 你要找的男人来了 |
[20:28] | To the bride and the groom! | 敬新郎和新娘 |
[20:33] | What?! | 不是吧 |
[20:34] | So, our assignment isn’t just seduction, | 我们的任务不是勾引别人 |
[20:36] | it’s home-wrecking? | 而是拆散家庭吗 |
[20:37] | Well, I guess the CIA likes a twist just as much as the FBI. | 看来中情局跟联调局一样喜欢反转剧啊 |
[20:40] | But why? They’re so in love. | 为什么啊 他们那么相爱 |
[20:44] | Oh, well. Duty calls. | 不管了 有命在身 |
[20:47] | Listen…I know you’re not asking, | 我知道你没问 |
[20:50] | but…you have my blessing, you know? | 但我准许你勾引她了 |
[20:53] | Do what you need to do. | 以完成任务为主 |
[20:56] | Well, I got the best man. | 我的目标是伴郎 |
[20:58] | I’ll be putting that moniker to the test in the next two hours. | 我会在接下来两小时搞定那个人 |
[21:02] | We just got our assignment. | 我们刚接到任务 |
[21:04] | – How do you do that so fast? – Well… | -你怎么这么快 -这个嘛 |
[21:06] | Ryan and I have the happy couple. | 我和瑞恩的目标是那对新婚璧人 |
[21:08] | Waking up with the bridegroom the morning of his wedding? | 在新郎的新婚之夜睡了他 |
[21:11] | That should take you minutes to set up, | 你几分钟就能搞定了 |
[21:12] | even less if she’s the one who picked this deejay. | 如果她选DJ的品味这么差 你更容易搞定了 |
[21:15] | You need to focus on Owen. | 你得把心思放在欧文身上 |
[21:18] | I’m on it. | 我会的 |
[21:23] | Your mark? | 你的目标 |
[21:26] | Kareem Johnson. He’s a fund manager. | 卡里姆·乔纳森 是个对冲基金经理 |
[21:28] | Stand here with me for a second. | 跟我在一起站一会儿 |
[21:31] | Make him think he accomplished something when I talk to him. | 让他觉得我不容易得手 跟我搭上话是荣幸 |
[21:34] | Who’s yours? | 你的目标呢 |
[21:36] | Got two. | 两个 |
[21:38] | The Benchleys — | 本奇利夫妇 |
[21:39] | Brianna and Fred. | 布莱安娜与弗莱德 |
[21:40] | Okay, then. | 那好吧 |
[21:42] | How do you know when someone’s seducing you for information? | 你怎么才能知道别人勾人你是为了套取信息 |
[21:47] | You pay attention. | 用心观察 |
[21:49] | I’d think twice if I met someone who only wanted to hear me talk, | 我会留心这样的人 一心只听我的事 |
[21:54] | who never want to talk about themselves. | 从不谈论自己的事 |
[21:56] | Never pushes back, you know? | 从不放弃你 |
[21:58] | Your mark’s on the move. | 你的目标来了 |
[22:03] | You’ve been staring. | 你一直盯着我 |
[22:04] | And so have you. I just don’t know why. | 你也是 我就是不知道原因 |
[22:07] | I’ll tell you why… | 我会告诉你 |
[22:09] | if you can keep up with me. | 前提是你能跟上我的酒量 |
[22:21] | I was just thinking about you. | 我正想你呢 |
[22:23] | Listen, I know I said I couldn’t meet you tonight, | 听着 我之前说今晚不能见你 |
[22:25] | but the conference I’m attending in Philly | 但费城的会议 |
[22:26] | might not go as long as I thought. | 没有我想象中那么长 |
[22:27] | You want to meet? | 你想见面吗 |
[22:29] | Sure. My place? | 想啊 我家吗 |
[22:30] | How about halfway? | 不如找个离大家都近的地方吧 |
[22:32] | Halfway, like… | 都近的地方是… |
[22:34] | Bethesda. | 贝塞斯达 |
[22:35] | I know an out-of-the-way motel. | 我知道那边有个偏僻的旅馆 |
[22:37] | Sounds good. See you then. | 好 到时见 |
[22:57] | Carly Klapp. | 卡莉·克莱普 |
[22:59] | Well, that’s one lucky lady with a very unfortunate name. | 真是位幸运的女士 可惜名字不好 |
[23:03] | So, what’s the holdup? She looks wholesome enough. | 你怎么还不下手 她看起来挺正派 |
[23:05] | She’s even wearing a cross. That’s good for you. | 她还戴了十字架呢 对你来说不错啊 |
[23:07] | Go away, Harry. | 走开 哈里 |
[23:08] | You know how good-looking you are, right? | 你知道你自己多帅气吧 |
[23:10] | This should be easy for you, Sebastian, but it’s not. | 这应该对你很容易 塞巴斯辰 但不是 |
[23:13] | It never is, | 一直都不容易 |
[23:14] | because you can’t go in cold and calculated like this. | 因为你不能这样冷静理智地进行任务 |
[23:17] | You thought you could with the torture, | 你以为酷刑的课结束后 你可以了 |
[23:18] | but that tore you up inside. | 但你的内心饱受煎熬 |
[23:19] | That’s why you went to that retreat. | 所以你才跑去灵修了 |
[23:21] | Nobody should have to defend basic, human decency. | 这是基本人道尊严 没什么可说的 |
[23:24] | No, I agree, and yet, here we are again. | 我同意 但你又出现这种情况了 |
[23:26] | And again, you can’t keep your virtue here, mate. | 再说一次 你在这里无法保持你的道德标准 |
[23:29] | You have to cross lines, because if you don’t, | 你必须超出底线 因为你不这么做 |
[23:31] | that makes you a danger to everyone around you. | 那就会置所有人于险境 |
[23:34] | And as much as I love dangerous men, | 尽管我喜欢危险的男人 |
[23:37] | you’re gonna put actual lives at risk. | 可你会真的害大家丧命 |
[23:40] | See, people like you want to save the world, | 你这种人想要拯救世界 |
[23:43] | but it takes people like me to actually do it. | 而只有我这种人才能真正做到 |
[23:47] | I think it’s about time you find something else to do. | 你是时候该转行了 |
[24:02] | I can cross a line when I want to enough, Harry. | 只要我想 就能做到超出底线 哈里 |
[24:05] | And just now… | 而现在 |
[24:06] | I’m gonna make sure you fail this scenario and wake up alone. | 我确保了你本次任务失败 且没得约炮 |
[24:13] | Um, James — he’s a super smart guy. | 杰姆斯 他特别聪明 |
[24:17] | I-I mean, he’s not like book-smart. | 不是那种高分低能那种 |
[24:19] | He’s like life-smart. | 而是为人机智圆滑 |
[24:21] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[24:22] | And we’re gonna have… great — | 我们在一起会… |
[24:26] | – Oh, my God. You’re such a funny guy. – You okay? | -天呐 你太风趣了 -你没事吧 |
[24:28] | James is talking to a very beautiful woman I do not know. | 杰姆斯正跟一个我不认识的漂亮女人聊天 |
[24:32] | James has a history of talking to very beautiful women. | 杰姆斯跟漂亮女人搭讪总会出轨 |
[24:35] | I’ll tell you what. | 这样吧 |
[24:38] | How about I stay here and make him jealous? | 不如我留在这里 让他嫉妒 |
[24:42] | How jealous? | 有多嫉妒 |
[24:44] | As jealous as you want. | 你想要他多嫉妒都行 |
[24:49] | Del Maguey, neat, please. Water back. | 一杯纯德尔龙舌兰 加杯水 |
[24:52] | I didn’t take you for the mezcal type. | 没想到你喜欢麦斯卡尔酒啊 |
[24:54] | And I didn’t think Uncle Sam covered bar tabs. | 而我以为美国政府不给报销酒水钱呢 |
[24:57] | These…are on you. | 这些由你买单 |
[25:00] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[25:02] | – Cheers. – Oh, so… | -干杯 -或… |
[25:04] | Or on me, which is why I was getting up. | 或我来买单 我本来想这么说 |
[25:07] | Oh, sorry. Sorry. | 抱歉 抱歉 |
[25:09] | You know what? Just drink this instead. | 不如你就喝这杯吧 |
[25:13] | Go on. Water’s good for you. | 喝吧 水有利于你的健康 |
[25:20] | All right. | 好了 |
[25:23] | I’m sorry for prying so much earlier. | 我很抱歉之前打听你的私事 |
[25:26] | Are you…really? | 你真觉得抱歉吗 |
[25:31] | I…I wasn’t wrong about your broken heart. | 你伤心那点 我没说错 |
[25:36] | Just about who did it. | 只是说错谁伤了你 |
[25:39] | Lydia. | 莉迪亚 |
[25:40] | Yeah, that’s not a hard leap. | 这不难猜 |
[25:41] | She’s gone. | 她走了 |
[25:44] | – And I’m… – Not quite yourself. | -我… -有些不在状态 |
[25:48] | What did she do? | 她做了什么 |
[25:49] | It’s not what she did. It’s what I did. | 不是她做了什么 而是我做了什么 |
[25:53] | I let my career… | 我让工作 |
[25:56] | get in the way of our relationship, | 影响了我们父女关系 |
[25:57] | when the relationship should’ve been more important. | 而我应该把父女之情放在首位 |
[26:01] | I know it is. I know it is. | 我知道 我懂 |
[26:02] | I just — I just can’t… | 我就是… |
[26:06] | Can’t feel it. | 不这么感觉 |
[26:11] | Instead of you sitting here talking to me, | 你不该跟我聊 |
[26:12] | you should be out there. | 你该去完成任务 |
[26:14] | Don’t worry. My mark will wake up with me. | 别担心 我的目标会跟我睡的 |
[26:18] | There are many hours before the sun rises. | 太阳升起之前还有很长时间 |
[26:21] | And I do enjoy our time together, | 而我确实喜欢跟你聊天 |
[26:23] | away from everything. | 不去想别的 |
[26:25] | So, what is the point of all of this? | 这一切的意义是什么 |
[26:28] | To prove to every woman at The Farm | 证明每一个在”农场”的女人 |
[26:30] | that she’s just a pretty girl in a dress. | 都只是个漂亮的花瓶 |
[26:33] | No, that’s — | 不是 |
[26:34] | That’s not what — | 这不是… |
[26:36] | That’s not what it is. | 这不是主旨 |
[26:38] | You know what? Let’s — Let’s just get you out of here. | 我带你离开这里吧 |
[26:40] | Come on. Come on. | 走吧 走 |
[26:43] | Come on. Come on. | 走 走吧 |
[26:45] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[26:46] | You’re good? | 你没事吧 |
[26:50] | You lied to me. | 你骗了我 |
[26:52] | No, I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[27:00] | Is everything okay? | 一切都还好吧 |
[27:03] | I got to be honest with you. | 我得说句老实话 |
[27:04] | I’m not sure that I can afford you. | 我不确定我付得起钱嫖你 |
[27:08] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[27:11] | You mean, you’re not… | 你不是… |
[27:13] | Oh, my God. I am so sorry. | 天呐 太抱歉了 |
[27:15] | I just — | 我就是… |
[27:17] | I just figured you were… | 我还以为你是… |
[27:19] | Well, for someone like you to be interested in someone like me… | 你这种美女对我这种废柴感兴趣… |
[27:22] | Just stop apologizing, and let’s open the door. | 别道歉了 开门吧 |
[27:25] | I’m sorry. I didn’t — | 抱歉 我不是… |
[27:33] | Are you sure you want to do this? | 你确定你想这么做吗 |
[27:34] | You’ve had a lot to drink. I don’t want to be that guy. | 你喝了很多酒 我不想趁人之危 |
[27:38] | Kareem, be that guy. | 卡里姆 你就趁人之危吧 |
[27:44] | I know this is what people say who normally do this, | 我知道一般这么做的人都会这么说 |
[27:46] | but…I don’t normally do this. | 但我一般不会这么做 |
[27:50] | Neither do I. | 我也是 |
[27:59] | All right. Come on. You’re good. | 好吧 进来 你到了 |
[28:04] | I know what you’re up to. | 我知道你有什么企图 |
[28:05] | Owen, I’m trying to make sure you get here okay. Sit down. | 欧文 我想把你带回房而已 坐下 |
[28:07] | Now, you know you’re not the first recruit | 你不是第一个新生学员 |
[28:10] | to try to get ahead by going after the instructor. | 想通过睡教官而往上爬 |
[28:12] | But ju– You — You are the first one to not take no for an answer. | 但你是第一个不达目的不罢休的学员 |
[28:17] | Sit down. You look awful. | 坐下 你状态很差 |
[28:19] | You’re pissed at me? | 你生我气吗 |
[28:20] | I’m pissed at your assumption. | 我气你歪曲我的初衷 |
[28:24] | I just — I thought you were different. | 我还以为你不一样 |
[28:26] | Now, what? No, you couldn’t have thought I was that different, | 不 你不可能觉得我不一样 |
[28:28] | ’cause…you’re here, | 毕竟你都来了 |
[28:30] | trying to make this story end | 想要得偿所愿 |
[28:33] | the way it did for you last time. | 像你以前在联调局那样 |
[28:36] | You think I want something from you, | 你觉得我对你有所图 |
[28:37] | and the only way I can get it is to sleep with you. | 只有靠睡你才能得到 |
[28:41] | Do you know how archaic this whole scenario is? | 这也太老套了吧 |
[28:44] | Like, the only thing a woman has to offer is sex, | 好像女人只能靠上床才能得到想要的 |
[28:47] | and men are so dumb | 而男人就会那么蠢 |
[28:48] | that they’re gonna give up anything to get it. | 为了上床而满足女人想要的一切 |
[28:51] | I can get whatever I want | 我能得到一切想要的 |
[28:54] | without having to compromise myself, | 而且不用身体来交换 |
[28:56] | and if you couldn’t, | 如果你不能 |
[28:58] | then you weren’t a very good operative. | 说明你这个特工的水准很低 |
[29:01] | You’re saying no to a question I’m not asking, | 你拒绝的事 我都没问起 |
[29:07] | which means this is about what you want from me. | 这表示是你对我有所图 |
[29:13] | And what is it I want from you? | 我对你有什么企图 |
[29:18] | Permission. | 许可 |
[29:25] | Oh, damn it! | 该死 |
[29:28] | I forgot something. I’ll be just a second, okay? | 我忘拿东西了 很快回来 |
[29:43] | Slow down, Alabama. | 慢点 乡村小伙儿 |
[29:53] | I hope I didn’t take you away from your marks. | 我希望我没搅黄了你的任务 |
[29:56] | I lost them. I was actually on my way out. | 我没搞定他们 我其实是想要离开这里 |
[29:58] | You did this? | 你干的吗 |
[30:07] | He’s alive. | 他还活着 |
[30:11] | Look, I don’t know what happened. I just — | 我不知道发生了什么 我就是… |
[30:16] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[30:19] | They — | 他们… |
[30:21] | They told us the men would come for us. | 他们说那个男人会来找我们 |
[30:24] | Not to fight, just be ready. | 不要反抗 准备好就行 |
[30:28] | I was just 10, and my mom, | 我当时只有十岁 我妈 |
[30:30] | she didn’t want that for me and my sisters, | 她不想我和我姐妹经历这一切 |
[30:32] | and so… she taught us how to… | 她教我们如何… |
[30:36] | He was just a nice man, a perfect gentleman. | 他是个好人 一个彬彬有礼的绅士 |
[30:40] | He was harmless, and I just — | 他没伤害我 我就是… |
[30:42] | One second, he was touching me, and the next, | 一秒钟前 他抚摸着我 然后 |
[30:44] | I could just hear my sister saying, “I’m not ready”… | 我仿佛听到我姐姐说 “我没准备好” |
[30:47] | “I’m not ready,” And I just — | “我没准备好” 我就… |
[30:48] | Hey, hey, relax! Calm down! | 别激动 冷静下来 |
[30:51] | At least he’s not dead. | 至少他还活着 |
[30:52] | But I wanted him to be. I wanted him to be. | 但我想让他死 我想让他死 |
[30:57] | Where are you going? | 你去哪儿 |
[30:58] | I’m going downstairs. | 我去楼下 |
[30:59] | In a place like this, the bartender will have Rohypnol. | 这样的地方 酒保通常有罗眠乐[服后失忆] |
[31:02] | He’ll sell, no questions asked. | 他卖这种东西 不会问缘由 |
[31:03] | This guy will not remember a thing, okay? | 这个人不会记得发生过什么 |
[31:45] | You and I need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[31:56] | The fantasy of being an operative is very different from the reality. | 幻想成为特工跟真正成为特工 两者大相径庭 |
[32:03] | This morning, some of you completed the scenario, | 今早 一些人完成了任务 |
[32:05] | a few did not. | 一些人没有 |
[32:07] | Seduction isn’t a game. | 勾引不是儿戏 |
[32:10] | It’s powerful. | 而是很有影响力 |
[32:12] | And power always has a cost. | 而影响力总有代价 |
[32:15] | You have to be willing to be used… | 你们要心甘情愿被利用 |
[32:16] | 1位 布斯 2位 陈 19位 帕里什 20位 瓦莱斯 | |
[32:18] | violated… | 被侵犯 |
[32:21] | culpable, and even betrayed to successfully seduce an asset. | 不顾道德 甚至背叛来成功勾引线人 |
[32:24] | But no matter how successful you are | 不管你的任务 |
[32:26] | in completing your mission, | 完成地多出色 |
[32:27] | waking up and accepting what happened the night before | 醒来后接受昨晚发生的一切 |
[32:30] | is one of the hardest parts of the job. | 是最难的关卡之一 |
[32:32] | Now, for the next few weeks, | 接下来的几周 |
[32:33] | every one of you will cross a line you thought was impossible. | 每个人都会做出超出自己底线的事 |
[32:37] | Because you are the ultimate weapon | 因为你们就是终极武器 |
[32:39] | to use on people you’ve never met, | 用在从未谋面的人身上 |
[32:41] | those you love, sometimes your country… | 所爱之人 有时候是自己的国家 |
[32:46] | and even yourself. | 甚至是你自己身上 |
[32:50] | All right. Get out of here. | 好了 下课吧 |
[32:59] | – I think I found one of your phones. – Where? | -我找到了那几个手机之一 -在哪里 |
[33:02] | In your fiance’s pocket. | 你未婚夫的口袋里 |
[33:04] | You’re kidding. | 不是吧 |
[33:05] | I’ll take this cup. | 我来喝吧 |
[33:06] | There’s somewhere you need to be. | 你要去别的地方了 |
[33:20] | Are you okay? You didn’t show up. | 你没事吧 你昨晚没出现 |
[33:22] | I got waylaid. | 我遇到事了 |
[33:23] | Yeah, well, I waited at some creepy Motel 6 for two hours | 但我在一个破烂的旅馆里等了你两个小时 |
[33:26] | before I realized you weren’t coming. | 才意识到你来不了了 |
[33:28] | Jane, we’ve known each other for, what, a month now? | 简 我们俩认识有一个月了吧 |
[33:32] | That’s not a long time, right? | 这不算很长时间吧 |
[33:34] | We met at a diner. | 我们在餐厅相识 |
[33:35] | We spent a holiday together. | 我们在一起过节了 |
[33:37] | I’ve told you things about my life | 我跟你说了很多事 |
[33:39] | I haven’t even told my own family. | 一些连我家人都没说起过的事 |
[33:40] | It’s not normal for me. | 我一般不会这样做 |
[33:42] | Something doesn’t add up. Something about you. | 事情不对劲 你有些蹊跷 |
[33:49] | Just because I’m interested in you? | 就因为我想了解你吗 |
[33:52] | That’s what a relationship is. | 谈恋爱就是这样 |
[33:53] | I’d say it’s a little more than interest, wouldn’t you say? | 不是简单地了解吧 |
[33:55] | I mean, y-you sleep with me, you pull back, | 你睡了我 然后离开 |
[33:57] | you leave me wanting more, | 让我更想拥有你 |
[33:58] | and the whole time, y-you’re searching | 一直以来 你都在搜集信息 |
[33:59] | and you’re — and you’re digging. | 不断地询问我一些事 |
[34:00] | I mean, who are you, really? W-What are you hiding from me? | 你到底是谁 你到底隐瞒了我什么 |
[34:04] | I know that you have skeletons in your closet. | 我知道你有不可告人的秘密 |
[34:07] | So do I, but I don’t press you about yours, | 我也有 但我不会强迫你说出秘密 |
[34:10] | because I know you need someone who’s not gonna judge you. | 因为我知道你需要一个不会对你品头论足的人 |
[34:13] | That is what I need, too. | 我也需要一个这样的人 |
[34:15] | Look, it’s okay that we met, and it’s moving fast. | 我们之间进展很快 这没关系 |
[34:18] | You’re different from anyone I’ve ever know. | 你跟我认识的人都不一样 |
[34:20] | I don’t know. I-I can’t explain it, | 说不清 我解释不了 |
[34:21] | but it’s just — | 但就是… |
[34:23] | I know that I feel safe when I’m around you, | 我知道我跟你在一起感觉很安心 |
[34:25] | and I hope you do, too. | 我希望你也能这样想 |
[34:28] | You know what? Here. | 这样吧 |
[34:30] | Take my phone. Call anyone in there. | 打给我手机通讯录里的任何一个人 |
[34:31] | Ask them who I am, and see if I don’t add up to you, | 询问下我是谁 看看我哪里有蹊跷 |
[34:34] | because I have nothing to hide from you. | 因为我对你没有任何隐瞒 |
[34:36] | I’m not afraid to show you who I really am. | 我不怕让你看到我真实的一面 |
[35:01] | So, top of the Murder Board. | “谋杀榜”第二位 |
[35:05] | Guess you woke up with her, then. | 看来你真把她睡了 |
[35:09] | I slept with her. | 我睡了她 |
[35:31] | It was, uh — It was, uh, | 很… 很 |
[35:32] | just like you said it would be. | 情况就像你说的那样 |
[35:35] | It was easy. | 很简单 |
[35:37] | So…I showed her some interest. | 我表现出对她有好感 |
[35:43] | She’s, um… | 她… |
[35:46] | She — She’s, uh — She’s beautiful… | 她很漂亮 |
[35:49] | smart. | 聪慧 |
[35:53] | She, um — She lives in L.A. | 她住在洛杉矶 |
[35:57] | I’ve been to her church. | 我去过她常去的教堂 |
[36:02] | But, uh… none of that matters | 但这一切都不重要 |
[36:04] | because…I woke up with someone who — who thought I was a good person. | 因为我睡了一个认为我是好人的女子 |
[36:14] | And — And I’m not. | 而我不是好人 |
[36:19] | So, what I did — What I did was — | 我的所为 |
[36:21] | It wasn’t good. | 我做了坏事 |
[36:25] | I d– I did it just to prove to myself I could. | 我就是为了证明我能行而已 |
[36:33] | And to prove it to you. | 为了向你证明而已 |
[36:40] | What’s wrong with me, Harry? | 我到底怎么了 哈里 |
[36:43] | What — What did I do? | 我都做了什么啊 |
[36:52] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[36:57] | I’m sorry. I can’t do this. | 抱歉 我做不到 |
[37:10] | Oh, how’d I know this was coming? | 我怎么都不觉得意外 |
[37:12] | I’ll put a BOLO out for her. | 我发通缉令追捕她 |
[37:13] | No, just give her a head start. | 不用 让她先逃吧 |
[37:15] | I hate to admit it, but she’s the only one who can end this. | 我也不愿承认 但只有她能终结此事 |
[37:19] | I’m so gonna regret it. | 我一定会后悔 |
[37:23] | They took away the mattress. | 他们拿走了床垫 |
[37:25] | They’re rolling this whole place up tomorrow. | 他们明天要重整这里了 |
[37:29] | Well, then, no one will know what happened in here. | 那就没人知道这里都发生了什么 |
[37:32] | That’s a little sad. | 有点感伤啊 |
[37:35] | Well, we know. | 我们知道 |
[37:42] | Top of the Murder Board, huh? | “谋杀榜”第一位呢 |
[37:53] | And you? | 你呢 |
[37:55] | Well, you saw my ranking. I failed. | 你看到我的排名了 我失败了 |
[38:00] | Is there anything else you want to talk to me about? | 你还有事想要跟我说吗 |
[38:04] | Is there something you want me to talk to you about? | 你想要我跟你说什么事吗 |
[38:08] | So, the AIC hasn’t contacted you yet? | “反情局”还没联系你吧 |
[38:11] | I told you I’d tell you if they did. | 我说了 他们联系我就通知你 |
[38:13] | Yeah, well, you told me a lot of things in our time together, | 我们在一起的日子里 你跟我说了很多事 |
[38:15] | and not all of them have been true. | 其中也有不少谎言 |
[38:17] | I thought we made a deal, | 我们不是说好了吗 |
[38:19] | that you wouldn’t persist with this if I decided that — | 如果我决定好了 你就不会再追查… |
[38:21] | We did. I lied. | 是 我说谎了 |
[38:27] | Well, Miranda was right. | 米兰达没说错 |
[38:28] | Yes, she was, but you lied, too. | 是 但你也说谎了 |
[38:30] | You’re really not gonna give this up, are you? | 你真打算一直咬着不放吧 |
[38:32] | Why should I, Ryan? This was my assignment first. | 为什么放手呢 瑞恩 这一开始就是我的任务 |
[38:35] | So I’m not letting it go till it’s done. | 任务没完成之前 我不会罢手 |
[38:37] | Okay. Well… | 好吧 |
[38:39] | we promised each other we’d tell the truth in here, | 我答应彼此在这里坦诚相待 |
[38:41] | and since it’s our last night, | 既然这是最后一晚 |
[38:42] | I hope you don’t mind what I’m about to say. | 希望你不介意我要说的事 |
[38:45] | They chose me, Alex, not you. | 他们选了我 艾丽克丝 没选你 |
[38:49] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[38:54] | That’s what I wanted you to believe. | 这是我想让你这么想而已 |
[39:06] | I was hoping you’d call. | 我还希望你能打给我呢 |
[39:09] | Well, that’s good to hear. | 听你这么说 我很高兴 |
[39:10] | Uh, you promised me dinner. | 你说要带我去吃晚餐 |
[39:13] | When’s that happening? | 什么时候去啊 |
[39:14] | How about this weekend? I’d like to see you again. | 这周怎么样 我想再见到你 |
[39:20] | You were good, Shelby. | 你当时表现很好 谢尔比 |
[39:22] | Feels good. | 感觉不错 |
[39:23] | We have him. We’re gonna do this. | 他完全信了 我们继续任务吧 |
[39:25] | Okay. Take care. | 好 保重 |
[39:35] | I got the information you requested from Kareem. | 我搞到你想从卡里姆口中得知的信息了 |
[39:38] | And you won’t even find a single fingerprint on him from me. | 你绝不会在他身上找到我的指纹 |
[39:41] | Because I used Leon Velez to clean it up. | 因为我利用里昂·瓦莱斯为我善后了 |
[39:44] | Because he’s weak | 因为他心太软 |
[39:46] | and he shouldn’t be a part of what we’re doing. | 他不该加入我们的组织 |
[40:08] | All good? | 都顺利吗 |
[40:12] | Well, that remains to be seen. | 拭目以待吧 |
[40:16] | Hey, did that pill work? | 那药起作用了吗 |
[40:17] | Well, did you spike his drink? | 你放进他的饮品里了吗 |
[40:19] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[40:20] | Well, then, it worked. | 那就会起作用 |
[40:21] | Little radiation tracer he ingested | 他服下的那个小辐射追踪器 |
[40:23] | is a little tradecraft secret, courtesy of MI6. | 是谍报技术秘密 军情六处赏的人情 |
[40:27] | That’s what was in it? | 里面是这个吗 |
[40:29] | You — You poisoned him? | 你给他下毒了吗 |
[40:31] | I already told you, it’s not gonna hurt him. | 我说过了 不会伤害到他 |
[40:32] | It’s just a tag. | 只是个追踪器 |
[40:34] | Our dear teacher/criminal mastermind | 我们亲爱的老师兼老奸巨猾的罪犯 |
[40:37] | will simply secrete a minor dose of radiation over the next eight days. | 会在八天内分泌极微小剂量的辐射量 |
[40:41] | And we can track everywhere he goes with this. | 而我们将对他的行踪了若指掌 |
[40:47] | So, where is he now? | 他此刻在哪 |
[40:49] | He’s just across the way. | 就在街对面 |
[40:54] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[40:59] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[41:03] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[41:12] | When the jets are five minutes out, | 等飞机出发五分钟后 |
[41:14] | I’m going to need a secure line to the White House | 帮我接通白宫的保密线路 |
[41:16] | in order to get the final go-launch confirmation from President Haas. | 我要跟哈斯总统确认发射命令 |
[41:19] | You get that BOLO out immediately! | 马上发通缉令 |
[41:21] | NYPD, State Police, | 纽约警方 州警 |
[41:23] | – get NSA to flag any number associated with her. – Yes, ma’am. | -让国安局追踪所有跟她相关的号码 -是 长官 |
[41:26] | Until further notice, we keep this need-to-know. | 接到进一步指令之前 此事不要对外宣扬 |
[41:28] | – The public’s already dealing with too much as it is. – Wyatt. | -公众面对的坏消息够多了 -怀特 |
[41:32] | What’s going on? What happened? | 怎么了 出什么事了 |
[41:34] | Alex Parrish escaped, General. | 艾丽克丝·帕里什逃走了 上将 |
[41:36] | And so did Miranda Shaw. | 米兰达·肖也逃走了 |
[41:47] | Drive. | 开车 |
[41:48] | Now. | 赶紧 |
[41:51] | Give me one reason why I should trust you. | 给我一个相信你的理由 |
[41:53] | You’re right, Alex. | 你说得对 艾丽克丝 |
[41:54] | I wouldn’t trust me, either, but I will tell you this. | 换成是我 我也不会相信我 但这么说吧 |
[42:00] | I am one of the terrorists, | 我是恐怖分子之一 |
[42:02] | and after the conversation that we are about to have, | 而等我们谈完 |
[42:06] | you will be, too. | 你也会是 |