时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | So you made the choice to leave The Farm? | 这么说你决定离开”农场”了吗 |
[00:04] | You have a lot to be proud of. Few make it this far. | 你们该为自己骄傲 很少人能走到这一步 |
[00:11] | I hacked Lydia’s e-mails. | 我黑进了莉迪亚的电邮 |
[00:13] | He deserves to pay for what he did to Elliot. | 他活该为艾略特的死而付出代价 |
[00:15] | Your friend who died, what was his name? | 你过世的朋友 他叫什么名字 |
[00:17] | His name was Elliot. | 他名叫艾略特 |
[00:18] | Once I met Carly, I realized what you are. | 我认识卡莉以后 看清了你的本质 |
[00:20] | You’re here to tempt me. | 你是来诱惑我的 |
[00:21] | You’re Carly, aren’t you? Sebastian’s friend? | 你是卡莉吧 塞巴斯辰的朋友 |
[00:23] | – Yes, that’s right. – I’m not a killer. | -是 没错 -我不是凶手 |
[00:25] | You almost killed me once. | 你有一次差点杀了我 |
[00:26] | You’re FBI, both of you. | 你是联调局的人 她也是 |
[00:28] | It’s okay. You don’t have to talk, but you do have to see me. | 没事 你不说也行 但我们得见一面 |
[00:31] | I’ll be over in an hour. | 我一小时后过去 |
[00:32] | I have proof now that Leon Velez is not loyal to the cause. | 我有证据证明里昂·瓦莱斯不忠于”反情局” |
[00:35] | He’ll be gone within the week. | 一周内就会让他走人 |
[00:36] | Eric Boyer edited a service tunnel | 艾瑞克·博伊在这个城市每张数字地图上 |
[00:38] | out of every digital map in this city | 都标记出了一条市政隧道 |
[00:40] | in case they needed a way out. | 以防他们需要逃跑 |
[00:41] | Something’s wrong. There are more people here | 有些不对劲 这里的人 |
[00:43] | than there were before. | 比之前多了很多 |
[00:44] | They’re blending in. | 他们混进来了 |
[00:45] | – They’re amongst us. – All right, everyone. | -就在我们之间 -好了 各位 |
[00:46] | We’re getting out of this building. | 我们要离开这栋楼了 |
[00:47] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[00:51] | Okay, Alex, now what? | 艾丽克丝 现在怎么办 |
[00:51] | 纽约 金融区 危机事件区域 | |
[00:52] | Hostage Rescue is gonna be breaching the perimeter any minute. | 人质救援队很快就会闯进来 |
[00:55] | That means they’ll rescue us. | 这意味着我们会获救 |
[00:56] | Well, the FBI concluded that everyone | 联调局已经认定 |
[00:57] | who is still within the perimeter | 这栋大楼里的人都有可能是 |
[00:59] | is a potential terrorist in disguise. | 伪装成人质的恐怖分子 |
[01:01] | They’re gonna be expecting us armed in suicide belts. | 他们肯定会认为我们持有自杀性炸弹 |
[01:04] | They’re coming in weapons free. | 他们进来一定会开火 |
[01:05] | That means shoot on sight. | 这意味着格杀勿论 |
[01:06] | Okay, well, now might be the part | 你现在该告诉我们 |
[01:08] | where you tell us how to get past all those itchy trigger fingers. | 怎么能在他们扣动扳机前保住小命了 |
[01:11] | Well, there’s a tunnel no one knows about. | 有一条无人知晓的隧道 |
[01:13] | It’s under the building. It goes outside the perimeter. | 就在这栋大楼地下 能通往大楼外 |
[01:15] | We go there now. We go there together. | 我们现在就去 所有人一起去 |
[01:16] | Or we stay here and take our chances. | 或者我们留下来 冒险赌一把 |
[01:18] | Right, and walk out arm in arm, happily, | 就这样手拉手 欢乐地走出去 |
[01:20] | and let the terrorists get away with it. | 让恐怖分子就这么逃之夭夭吗 |
[01:21] | No, they tortured me, and they killed Leigh. | 不行 他们拷打过我 杀了利 |
[01:24] | They killed Leigh because she was a traitor to this country. | 他们杀了利是因为她背叛了国家 |
[01:27] | A rogue CIA operative party to a conspiracy | 她隶属一个中情局内部的叛乱组织 |
[01:30] | to undermine the United States. | 共同谋划叛国 |
[01:32] | So was everyone else the terrorists killed. | 恐怖分子所杀的每个人都是成员之一 |
[01:34] | Yeah? And how do you know? | 是吗 你怎么知道的 |
[01:36] | I know because I helped find them. | 因为是我帮他们找出这些人来的 |
[01:38] | It was my job to figure out who was an insurgent | 我的工作就是搞清楚谁是叛乱成员 |
[01:40] | and who was innocent. | 谁是无辜的 |
[01:41] | I just didn’t know that they would kill them. | 只是我先前并不知道他们会被杀 |
[01:43] | Are there any insurgents you still need to find? | 还有没找出来的叛乱成员吗 |
[01:45] | Yes. I don’t know who they are or how many, | 有 我不知道都是谁 都有几个人 |
[01:48] | but I do know how to find them, | 但我知道怎么找出他们来 |
[01:49] | and if we make it out of here alive, that’s what I’ll do. | 如果我们能活着出去 我会把他们找出来 |
[01:52] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[01:53] | We have to get to the tunnels right now. | 我们得赶紧去地下通道 |
[01:59] | Okay, so, this is interesting. | 这有点意思 |
[02:00] | 弗吉尼亚州 威廉斯堡 佩里营 “农场” | |
[02:01] | Look at this e-mail from her. | 看看她这些电邮 |
[02:03] | Who Lydia recruited for the AIC and why. | 写着莉迪亚为反情局招募的人员和原因 |
[02:05] | We still don’t know who she’s writing to, though. | 但我们还是不知道她电邮是发给谁的 |
[02:07] | Alex Parrish pinned for backup. | 艾丽克丝·帕里什 备选人员 |
[02:10] | She’s dedicated, strong, a natural leader, | 她很尽职 强壮 是个天然的领导者 |
[02:12] | but uncomfortable in gray areas. | 但无法越进灰色地带 |
[02:14] | Why am I even paying for a therapist? | 有了她 我都不用花钱请心理医生了 |
[02:16] | This is why you haven’t been brought into the inner circle. | 这就是你没有被选入核心团队的原因 |
[02:19] | All this right under my nose. | 这些都发生在我眼皮底下 |
[02:21] | Lydia knew how to play me. | 莉迪亚知道怎么操控我 |
[02:23] | She knew how to make me look over there | 她知道怎么转移我的注意力 |
[02:24] | while she was operating right here. | 好让她在我眼皮底下动作 |
[02:26] | It’s always the ones closest to us, isn’t it? | 总是我们最近亲的人这么对我们 是吧 |
[02:29] | Look, you want a laugh? | 你想要听点好笑的吗 |
[02:31] | Read what she wrote about Leigh Davis. | 看看她是怎么评价利·戴维斯的 |
[02:34] | My top pick, highly strategic and competitive, | 首选 有谋略 好胜心强 |
[02:37] | should go far at The Farm. | 能在”农场”走得很远 |
[02:38] | So who did make the cut? | 最后谁被选上了 |
[02:40] | Leon. | 里昂 |
[02:41] | Lydia admires his poker face | 莉迪亚欣赏他不显露表情 |
[02:43] | but fears it conceals a divided soul… | 但担心这只是为了掩藏分裂的灵魂 |
[02:45] | the mercenary and the man who wants penance for it. | 一个雇佣军以及一个忏悔之人 |
[02:47] | You sabotaged the mission in Munich. | 你破坏了慕尼黑的行动 |
[02:50] | It was a woman’s life. It was the right thing to do. | 这关乎一个女人的生命 我那么做是对的 |
[02:53] | If you want immunity, | 如果你想要获得赦免 |
[02:55] | you have to deliver us evidence that we can use against them. | 就得交出能扳倒他们的证据 |
[02:58] | We told you this. | 我们跟你说过了 |
[02:59] | I know. | 我知道 |
[03:00] | I have to be a spy, an assassin, and a traitor all at the same time. | 我得同时当个间谍 杀手 叛徒 |
[03:02] | It’s not easy. | 这不是件易事 |
[03:09] | I thought you ended that. | 你不是和她了断了吗 |
[03:12] | Well, I’m not answering, am I? | 你看我接电话了吗 |
[03:14] | And Dayana? | 戴安娜呢 |
[03:15] | Lydia thinks she’s fiercely loyal | 莉迪亚认为她很忠诚 |
[03:17] | and acts as the others’ enforcer. | 而且有能力监督其他人 |
[03:19] | You were right. | 你说对了 |
[03:20] | Leon is a problem, one we’ll handle together, | 里昂是个问题 我们得一起解决 |
[03:24] | if your feelings don’t get in the way. | 前提是你别感情用事 |
[03:27] | Feelings? | 感情用事 |
[03:28] | For Leon? | 对里昂 |
[03:31] | He didn’t just betray you. | 他不仅背叛了你 |
[03:33] | He betrayed us. | 也背叛了我们 |
[03:35] | I want him gone. | 我想让他走人 |
[03:36] | What about Harry Doyle? | 哈里·道尔呢 |
[03:37] | He’d be my pick. | 我会选他 |
[03:38] | Yeah, well, she didn’t recruit him. | 是吗 但她没招募他 |
[03:40] | She knew he serves no master other than himself. | 她知道他只为自己而活 |
[03:43] | And Sebastian? | 塞巴斯辰呢 |
[03:45] | Too afraid to draw outside the lines. | 不敢惹事的乖宝宝 |
[03:47] | Harry and Sebastian aren’t even talking to each other right now. | 现在哈里和塞巴斯辰在冷战 |
[03:50] | So that’s it? | 就这样吗 |
[03:51] | That’s it? I think we have a lot. | “就这样”吗 已经很多了 |
[03:53] | We know who’s involved. We know what her priorities are. | 我们知道有谁参与 也知道她的优先顺序 |
[03:55] | No, it isn’t enough. It’s eavesdropping | 不够 这就有如偷听 |
[03:57] | and only hearing parts of a conversation. | 但只听见了对话的片段 |
[03:59] | We need something real… who they’re working for, | 我们需要具体信息 他们为谁工作 |
[04:03] | what are they working towards? | 目标是什么 |
[04:05] | We need to catch them in the act. | 我们必须逮他们个正着 |
[04:07] | Are you really ready to take down your own daughter? | 你真准备好扳倒自己的女儿了吗 |
[04:14] | You didn’t come home last night. | 你昨晚没回住处 |
[04:17] | How’s Lydia? | 莉迪亚还好吗 |
[04:21] | Okay, look. | 好吧 我说 |
[04:23] | We’re going after the AIC… Owen and I… | 我和欧文 我们在替中情局 |
[04:26] | on behalf of the CIA, | 追查”反情局” |
[04:27] | even if they don’t know about it yet. | 尽管他们还不知情 |
[04:29] | And you’re telling me this because…? | 而你为什么要告诉我… |
[04:33] | Because I don’t want you to go down with them when they do. | 因为东窗事发时 我不希望你和他们一起遭殃 |
[04:36] | You still have time to get out. | 你还有时间脱身 |
[04:37] | Oh, okay, so you’re doing me a favor. | 原来你是在帮我啊 |
[04:39] | No, I’m not. I’m just… | 不 我只是… |
[04:40] | You got nothing on the AIC, and you know it. | 你没有”反情局”的证据 你心知肚明 |
[04:43] | Shouldn’t you want me to? | 你不希望我成功吗 |
[04:45] | Don’t you want them to get caught? | 你不希望逮住他们吗 |
[04:50] | Tell me what you see here. | 告诉我 你们的眼前是什么 |
[04:51] | Uh, North American suburban sprawl | 北美的城市 |
[04:53] | in all of its soul-crushing splendor. | 大肆向郊区无计划扩张 |
[04:56] | That’s exactly the point. | 这正是重点 |
[04:59] | Because what looks like just another office park | 因为这看似普通办公园区的地方 |
[05:01] | in fact houses one of the National Security Agency’s | 实际上是国安局最重要的 |
[05:03] | most important data collection facilities. | 数据采集中心之一 |
[05:06] | But you wouldn’t know that | 但你看不出来 |
[05:07] | because everything about this building, | 因为这栋建筑物的每个细节 |
[05:10] | from its flat facade to its manicured grounds, | 从平整的外墙到整齐的草坪 |
[05:12] | is designed to misdirect you, | 都是精心设计 |
[05:14] | to make you look the other way. | 用来迷惑你 混淆你的视线 |
[05:16] | Now, when you can do the same, | 如果你也能做到这点 |
[05:18] | when you can make a mark look over there when you’re here, | 使人视而不见 转移焦点 |
[05:21] | then you can get away with anything. | 你就能瞒天过海 |
[05:24] | And that’s what we’re doing to the NSA. | 这也是本次去国安局的目标 |
[05:25] | You’ll be breaking in and getting out | 你们要神不知鬼不觉地 |
[05:29] | without them ever knowing you were there. | 潜入国安局并撤出 |
[05:30] | – Thanks. – So those are your briefings being handed out. | -谢谢 -任务简介已发给各位 |
[05:32] | Learn them backwards and forwards. | 反复熟读 |
[05:34] | We’ll reconvene in an hour. | 一小时后再集合 |
[05:39] | Hey, Owen. | 欧文 |
[05:40] | Um, so, this morning you said this class | 早上你说这堂课 |
[05:43] | was gonna be about impersonal communication. | 是关于”非人际沟通” |
[05:45] | I found something after you left. | 你走了之后 我有所发现 |
[05:49] | So the AIC wants something from inside the NSA. | “反情局”想从国安局那儿得到什么 |
[05:52] | And we’re gonna help them get it and then catch them in the act. | 我们要助他们一臂之力 再当场逮住他们 |
[05:56] | It’s the only way to be sure of stopping them. | 这是确保能够阻止他们的唯一办法 |
[05:58] | – Thank you. – You bet. | -谢谢 -没事 |
[06:03] | Do you know what you did back there, Will? | 你知道你刚刚干了什么吗 威尔 |
[06:05] | You just painted a big, fat target on your back. | 你在自己背上贴了个大大的箭靶 |
[06:09] | The people these terrorists have hunted, | 这些恐怖份子要猎杀的目标 |
[06:11] | well, they’re a vicious lot. | 这些人杀人不眨眼 |
[06:12] | They could take out everyone in a locked room | 他们有能力神不知鬼不觉地 |
[06:14] | as if they were never there, and you’ve just said, | 杀光房间里所有人 而你却说 |
[06:16] | “Hello, mates. | “大家好 |
[06:17] | I’m the only thing standing between you and freedom.” | 我是你们和自由之间唯一的绊脚石” |
[06:20] | Look, I hate to be brutal, | 我也不想说得那么直白 |
[06:21] | but the chances of you surviving this | 但是你安然度过危机 |
[06:22] | without some attempts on your life | 没人企图要你的命 |
[06:24] | are officially slim to none. | 这种几率接近于零 |
[06:26] | I’m counting on it. | 那就正中我们下怀了 |
[06:27] | We’re gonna keep walking until the AIC shows themselves. | 我们要一直走 直到”反情局”的人现身 |
[06:29] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[06:37] | You’ve constructed this misdirection. | 你故意以此迷惑别人 |
[06:40] | You lot want to know who the terrorists are. | 你们想找出哪些人是恐怖分子 |
[06:42] | You’ve goaded them into action for the chance of catching them. | 你刺激他们行动 伺机抓捕他们 |
[06:45] | But you’re bait. You’ll die. | 但你是诱饵 你可能会死的 |
[06:47] | – Harry. – I’ve made a lot of mistakes, | -哈里 -我犯过很多错 |
[06:48] | including sleeping with you. | 跟你上床也是其中之一 |
[06:50] | Consider this my atonement. | 把这当成我的赎罪吧 |
[06:52] | All we need is one to go after him. | 只需要出现一个对付他的人 |
[06:54] | One will be enough to uncover the others. | 暴露一个人 就足以揭发其他人了 |
[06:56] | Well, here we go then. | 那就这样吧 |
[06:59] | One step at a time. | 一步步来 |
[07:01] | I think it’s time to see what Mr. Doyle is really talented at. | 该是时候看看道尔先生究竟有什么才能了 |
[07:04] | Come on up here. | 上来 |
[07:06] | Uh, you have a particular set of skills, don’t you? | 你有一套很特别的技艺 对吧 |
[07:08] | Well, who have you been talking to? | 都是谁告诉你的啊 |
[07:10] | Picking someone’s pocket is misdirection in action. | 扒窃就需要迷惑别人的技巧 |
[07:13] | When you can take something from someone | 你神不知鬼不觉地拿走别人的东西 |
[07:15] | without them even knowing you took it until you’re long gone, | 而等他们发现时 你早已扬长而去 |
[07:18] | then you can misdirect anyone in any situation. | 这样 你在任何情况下都能迷惑别人 |
[07:20] | So, Harry, teach us the art of the steal. | 哈里 教教我们偷窃的技艺吧 |
[07:24] | What’s your secret? | 秘诀是什么 |
[07:25] | My secret? | 秘诀 |
[07:26] | Uh, my secret would be charm, | 秘诀就是要迷人 |
[07:28] | wit, and chemical attraction. | 有智慧 产生化学吸引 |
[07:30] | Yeah? Oh, you think I’m kidding? | 你们觉得我在开玩笑吗 |
[07:31] | You, sir, you are very polite. | 这位先生 你很有礼貌 |
[07:33] | I’m gonna hand you my jacket. | 我把我的夹克给你 |
[07:35] | The weight in your arms disguising the feeling | 你手臂上感受到的重量会掩饰 |
[07:37] | of your old leather wallet being lifted. | 你皮质钱包被拿走的感觉 |
[07:40] | Pay attention to this man | 注意听他讲 |
[07:42] | because you’ll be putting his lessons to the test tonight. | 今晚你们就要将他传授的理论付诸于实践 |
[07:45] | Give me my wallet. | 把钱包还我 |
[07:50] | You know, people see a pretty girl, | 当人们见到漂亮姑娘时 |
[07:53] | they’re not thinking about their valuables. | 通常都不会想到她们的能耐 |
[07:58] | I’m so sorry. | 非常抱歉 |
[07:59] | Could you pass me a tissue, please? | 麻烦给我一张纸巾 |
[08:01] | Be a good Samaritan, make someone trust you. | 做一个好心人 让别人相信你 |
[08:05] | Excuse me, guys. I’m sorry to interrupt, | 很抱歉打扰你们 |
[08:07] | But last week, my friend had her purse stolen | 上周 我朋友的钱包 |
[08:09] | from this same exact seat, | 就是在这个位置被偷了 |
[08:10] | so you might want to move your bag. | 你最好把你的包挪一下 |
[08:12] | Just saying. | 提醒你们一下 |
[08:14] | Sometimes confidence is all you need. | 有时候 你只需要足够自信 |
[08:23] | But sometimes all you need is a plan. | 不过有些时候 你需要的是完善的计划 |
[08:28] | Okay, so, how’d the fishing expedition go? | “钓鱼行动” 进展如何 |
[08:31] | Lydia apparently touched down at Andrews two hours ago, | 莉迪亚两个小时前刚在安德鲁机场着陆 |
[08:35] | and she wants to see me. | 她想见我 |
[08:38] | Crowds can be a great distraction. | 人群可以成为分散注意力的绝妙武器 |
[08:42] | It’s crazy in here. | 这里好吵 |
[08:44] | You sure you’re okay? | 你真的不介意吗 |
[08:46] | I drove 2 1/2 hours to see you, and I’m seeing you. | 我开了两个半小时的车来见你 现在见到你了 |
[08:49] | I’m great. | 我很好 |
[08:51] | – Cheers. – Cheers. | -干杯 -干杯 |
[08:52] | But sometimes all you need is to be alone. | 但有时候 你只需要一人独处 |
[09:00] | I feel so proud. | 我真自豪啊 |
[09:02] | Oh, no, hang on. | 等等 |
[09:04] | Who took a pepper spray off someone? | 谁偷了胡椒喷雾 |
[09:06] | That’s not good. | 这可不好 |
[09:15] | Let’s get ready to be briefed on the NSA. | 准备好听国安局的简报吧 |
[09:18] | Interested in a little quid pro quo? | 有兴趣做个交易吗 |
[09:23] | Well, depends on the quid. | 取决于交换条件是什么 |
[09:27] | The pound’s not doing too good these days. | 英镑最近的汇率可不太好 |
[09:29] | Well, I just need a little help on my side project. | 只是我的卧底任务需要点东西 |
[09:32] | Nothing too difficult. Just another pair of eyes. | 不会太难 就是需要多一双眼盯着 |
[09:34] | Okay. Well, what’s the quo? | 好吧 有什么好处 |
[09:37] | Name your price. | 你开价 |
[09:38] | You’re desperate. | 你是无计可施了 |
[09:40] | Well, it’s not last call on this guy, love. | 对我来说可还没到这种地步 亲爱的 |
[09:42] | I’m not. | 我还没绝望 |
[09:43] | You have nothing I want. | 你手里没有我想要的东西 |
[09:48] | The point on misdirection is to control | 迷惑别人的关键就在于 |
[09:50] | what and how people see | 控制人们看事物的方式以及看到什么 |
[09:53] | so you can do what needs to be done. | 这样你就能放心行动 |
[09:56] | Are we really breaking into that place? | 我们真要闯入那个地方吗 |
[09:58] | You bet you are. | 当然了 |
[10:03] | Care to tell them why? | 能告诉他们原因吗 |
[10:04] | Because it’s hard. | 因为很困难 |
[10:06] | Because they don’t want us to. | 因为他们不想让我们闯入 |
[10:09] | Because we can. | 因为我们有能力闯入 |
[10:10] | I’d have taken “Because I told them to,” | 我会说”因为我让他们去” |
[10:12] | but yours are good, too. | 不过你说得也很好 |
[10:15] | Welcome back, Lydia. | 欢迎回来 莉迪亚 |
[10:18] | It’s good to be back, Dad. | 很高兴能回来 爸 |
[10:22] | Owen doesn’t know it, but he’s just given us | 欧文并不知道 不过他这么做 |
[10:24] | exactly what we need — access to the NSA. | 正中我们下怀 我们需要进入国安局 |
[10:28] | So, Lydia will be playing assist today | 莉迪亚今天会协助你们 |
[10:29] | on your op inside the NSA. | 在国安局内部的行动 |
[10:31] | I’ll be at my father’s side, keeping him busy, | 我会跟我爸一起 在你们执行任务的时候 |
[10:33] | while you execute your mission. | 让他也不会闲着 |
[10:35] | Your objective — to remove your digital footprint. | 你们的目标就是 清除你们的数字记录 |
[10:38] | Our objective — to tap the NSA. | 我们的目标就是 窃听国安局 |
[10:41] | Every e-mail and call you’ve made at The Farm | 你们在”农场”发的所有邮件 打的所有电话 |
[10:42] | has likely been intercepted and recorded | 都很有可能被国安局的情报中心 |
[10:45] | by an NSA listening post. | 拦截并记录了 |
[10:47] | Send an e-mail that might compromise you later | 你发送的邮件也许日后会曝光自己 |
[10:49] | or made a phone call that could tip off a foreign power. | 通话记录可能会打草惊蛇 让外国政府察觉 |
[10:52] | We’re giving you a gift of a clean slate, | 这是你们洗白背景的机会 |
[10:54] | but you’ve got to clean it yourself. | 但能否做到 就看你们了 |
[10:56] | While they’re busy deleting their intercepts, | 他们忙着删除被截获的信息时 |
[10:58] | you’ll be planting a sophisticated tap | 你们负责将一个精密的窃听器 |
[10:59] | in the heart of the facility’s data infrastructure. | 植入到国安局的数据库中 |
[11:02] | Now, since you’ll be breaking into a highly guarded, | 鉴于国安局戒备森严 神秘莫测 |
[11:04] | clandestine facility, you’re gonna need to use | 你们要搜集一切能用来误导对方的工具 |
[11:07] | all the tools of misdirection you can muster. | 都可能会派上用场 |
[11:10] | We want the NSA to know you were there, | 要让国安局知道你们去过 |
[11:12] | just long after you’re gone. | 但得等你们走后再被发现 |
[11:14] | If you do your jobs right this time, | 如果这次任务顺利完成 |
[11:16] | we’ll have access to every phone call and e-mail | 我们将掌握东海岸 |
[11:19] | sent or received on the eastern seaboard. | 所有的来往通话和邮件 |
[11:21] | And if you fail… | 但如果失败 |
[11:23] | It’s prison. For all of us. | 我们所有人都会进监狱 |
[11:33] | You, uh, you knew Lydia was coming back. | 你知道莉迪亚回来了 |
[11:37] | You knew this was coming. | 你早就知道这事 |
[11:39] | Maybe I did. So? | 也许吧 怎么了 |
[11:41] | So, what are you really doing? | 你到底在做什么 |
[11:44] | Oh, so now I suddenly have something that you need. | 我突然又有你需要的东西了 |
[11:48] | Are you in? | 你同意交易吗 |
[11:49] | Yeah, fine. | 好 |
[11:51] | While the class is erasing their SIGINT, | 大家忙着清除记录时 |
[11:52] | I’m gonna see what the AIC wants from the NSA. | 我要看看”反情局”想从国安局得到什么 |
[11:56] | So, anything MI6 might like along the way? | 军情六处有什么想要的吗 |
[11:58] | Ooh, you’ve thought this through. | 真是善解人意 |
[12:00] | Yeah. | 确实有 |
[12:03] | Sir Laurence Bishop. | 劳伦斯·毕夏普公爵 |
[12:06] | The British shipping magnate. | 英国航运巨头 |
[12:07] | Mm-hmm. That’s the one. | 就是他 |
[12:09] | Anything and everything | 只手遮天的国安局手中 |
[12:11] | a lawless and godless NSA has on him. | 关于他一切的资料 我都要 |
[12:15] | And in return? | 你想要什么 |
[12:16] | Keep your eyes open in there. | 帮我好好盯着 |
[12:19] | Let me know who from the AIC makes a move and when. | “反情局”的人一旦行动 就告诉我 |
[12:24] | Okay. | 好 |
[12:36] | 卡莉·克莱普 内布拉斯加州 华盛顿特区 | |
[12:42] | Hey, get back here. | 别乱走 |
[12:44] | I can’t find my husband Tony. | 我找不到我丈夫托尼了 |
[12:45] | He was with me for a second, and then I turned my back, | 他刚才还在 我一转身 |
[12:47] | and he was gone. | 他就不见了 |
[12:48] | There was a man next to me, French, gray hair. | 我旁边有个法国男 头发灰白 |
[12:50] | He’s disappeared, too. | 他也不见了 |
[12:52] | Okay. Everyone, backs against the walls now! | 各位 背靠墙站好 |
[12:55] | We need a head count. | 我们来点一下人数 |
[12:56] | Let’s go. You, come with us. | 快点 你跟我们来 |
[13:02] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[13:04] | You tell me. | 你说呢 |
[13:05] | I’m trapped down here | 我被困在这里 |
[13:06] | with people who are trying to kill me. | 这里还有人要杀我 |
[13:09] | They’re not gonna stop just because we’ve changed location. | 就算我们换了地方 他们也不会罢手 |
[13:14] | 131. There are two missing. | 131人 少了两个 |
[13:25] | Do you recognize him? | 你认识他吗 |
[13:28] | His name is Tony Gomez. | 他是托尼·戈麦斯 |
[13:29] | He’s a former SEAL. | 前海豹突击队队员 |
[13:30] | and a member of the Citizen’s Liberation Front. | 也是”公民解放阵线”成员 |
[13:32] | You know what this means, don’t you? | 你知道这意味着什么 |
[13:34] | We came down here to draw out the AIC, | 我们想来揪出”反情局”的人 |
[13:36] | and they aren’t taking it sitting down. | 他们也不会坐视不理 |
[13:38] | No. | 是的 |
[13:39] | Now they’re hunting us. | 现在他们来主动出击了 |
[13:45] | 国安局监听站 弗吉尼亚州 诺福克 | |
[13:54] | Hey, excuse me. Hi, I’m… | 打扰了 你好 我是… |
[13:56] | Alex Parrish. | 艾丽克丝·帕里什 |
[13:58] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[13:59] | You seeing the assistant director? | 你是来见助理局长吧 |
[14:01] | Oh, just an interview on the background for my book | 我在写关于中央车站爆炸案的书 |
[14:03] | on the Grand Central crisis. | 想就背景采访一下他 |
[14:06] | I’m so sorry. I’m such a klutz. | 抱歉 瞧我笨手笨脚的 |
[14:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:11] | Okay, this will get you up in his office. | 拿着这个就能去他办公室了 |
[14:15] | Perfect. | 太棒了 |
[14:16] | Selfie before you go? | 你走之前可以合个影吗 |
[14:18] | It’s for my husband. | 是给我丈夫的 |
[14:19] | He’s really into you. | 他特别喜欢你 |
[14:20] | Sure, but maybe on my way out? | 当然 要不等我出来的时候吧 |
[14:21] | – Okay. – Okay, great. Thank you. | -好 -好的 谢谢 |
[14:26] | You dropped something. | 你掉东西了 |
[14:31] | You took Carly’s wallet? | 你拿了卡莉的钱包 |
[14:33] | I was gonna drop this in the mail. | 我还打算寄给她呢 |
[14:34] | Yeah, I wanted to ignore it, | 我本来不想管的 |
[14:35] | but I was too interested in the kind of person she is. | 但我实在好奇 她是个什么样的人 |
[14:37] | Turns out she’s an organ donor, a Red Cross volunteer, | 器官捐赠者 红十字会志愿者 |
[14:40] | proud auntie, I’m assuming, by the photographs. | 根据照片 我猜她很喜欢那个小孩 |
[14:42] | Just a decent person who deserves to know | 这么好的一个人 应该知道实情 |
[14:44] | the kind of man she’s dating. | 自己的交往对象是什么人 |
[14:45] | Are you threatening me? | 你是威胁我吗 |
[14:48] | The fact that you feel threatened is the problem. | 你觉得这是威胁 才是问题所在 |
[14:51] | I’m not your friend who died. | 我和你死掉的朋友不一样 |
[14:54] | No, you’re not. | 你不是 |
[14:56] | You’re why he died. | 但他是因你这样的人才死的 |
[15:03] | South entrance clear for exit in two minutes. | 南入口两分钟后可作为撤离出口 |
[15:05] | West entrance will be ready for secondary exit. | 西入口可作为紧急出口 |
[15:08] | Clock begins on my mark. | 准备好 听我命令 |
[15:11] | You are cleared for jamming. | 可以开始信号干扰了 |
[15:20] | Sorry. In from the Allentown facility for the day. | 抱歉 刚从艾伦敦基地过来 |
[15:22] | Still getting my bearings. | 还没弄清方向呢 |
[15:31] | 宋氏科技 访客 | |
[15:35] | Alex, your temporary access to the secure floor | 艾丽克丝 你将于30秒后有临时权限 |
[15:37] | starts in 30 seconds. | 进入机密楼层 |
[15:42] | Any activity? | 有异常活动吗 |
[15:44] | Yes. | 有 |
[15:45] | Ryan’s in the system, accessing the secure data. | 瑞恩进入了系统 访问安全数据 |
[15:47] | Hasn’t moved yet. | 还没有行动 |
[15:49] | Ping me when he does. | 他行动 就告诉我 |
[15:52] | Remember your end. Everything on Bishop. | 记住我们的交易 一切有关毕夏普的证据 |
[16:12] | Parrish in position. Deletion process initiated. | 帕里什就位 删除开始 |
[16:15] | In and deleting your classmates’ personal data, | 进入并删除学员的个人记录信息 |
[16:18] | just like that. You folks are good. | 就是这样 干得不错 |
[16:30] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[16:31] | The west door panel, it’s, | 西侧门的门锁 |
[16:33] | it’s configured differently than it was in the plans. | 和计划中的配置不一样 |
[16:35] | Do you mind if I see yours? | 我能看看你的吗 |
[16:36] | I’m worried mine might be wrong. Thanks. | 我怕我的弄错了 谢谢 |
[16:50] | Oh, okay. All right, I know… I see what you did. | 好了 我知道你怎么弄的了 |
[16:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:03] | Okay, Ryan is on the move and not where he’s supposed to be. | 瑞恩开始行动了 去了不该去的地方 |
[17:08] | Sir? What are you doing here? | 先生 你在这儿做什么 |
[17:13] | I’m with, Shore Atlantic P&E. | 我是大西洋海岸硬件调试公司的 |
[17:16] | There’s a problem here on this grid, | 这里的电网出故障了 |
[17:17] | taxing the local transformer. | 影响到了本地的变压器 |
[17:19] | Can I see your work order? | 我能看一下你的工作令吗 |
[17:21] | Chen, do not move. | 陈 待在原地不要动 |
[17:23] | I’m just here to do my job. | 我只是尽职工作而已 |
[17:24] | Keep the jammer in position. | 让信号干扰器就位 |
[17:25] | So am I. | 我也是 |
[17:26] | – It’s my job to keep the premises secure. – Yeah… | -我的职责就是保证这里的安全 -好吧 |
[17:30] | I think I left the work order in my truck. | 我好像把工作令落在车上了 |
[17:32] | Why don’t you go get it then? | 那你去拿吧 |
[17:44] | Chen, stay in position. | 陈 待在原地 |
[17:53] | Doyle, I need backup. We’ve lost our jamming signal. | 道尔 我需要支援 现在没有信号干扰了 |
[17:56] | I need someone to run interference here, fast. | 得有人快点来干扰信号 |
[17:58] | Sorry, mate. I can’t leave my desk. | 抱歉 我走不开 |
[18:00] | Got a woman watching my every move. | 有个女人在监视我的一举一动 |
[18:04] | Alex, he’s coming up to you. | 艾丽克丝 他去你那边了 |
[18:11] | I think he’s going to the control room. | 他好像是去控制室 |
[18:13] | I’ll stay on him. Keep your comms open. | 我继续监视他 保持联络 |
[18:25] | Booth, can you help out Chen? | 布斯 你能帮帮陈吗 |
[18:30] | Where is Booth? | 布斯在哪儿 |
[18:34] | Booth, respond. | 布斯 请回答 |
[18:37] | Chen, you have to come up with the solution. | 陈 你得自己想办法解决了 |
[18:40] | My truck is all the way over in the South lot. | 我的车停在南停车场里 |
[18:42] | I told you I need that work order. | 我说了我得看你的工作令 |
[18:43] | I don’t get overtime if I have to come back for this. | 我再回来一趟也没有加班费 |
[18:46] | Just cut a guy a break, please? | 帮帮忙吧 拜托了 |
[18:47] | I need two minutes to finish, | 再有两分钟 我就弄完了 |
[18:49] | and I will show you my work order. | 然后就去拿工作令 |
[18:51] | Two minutes. Two. | 就两分钟 |
[19:02] | Okay, Alex, you’re clear. | 好了 艾丽克丝 现在安全了 |
[19:04] | Go find out what Ryan was doing. | 去看看瑞恩干了什么 |
[19:16] | There’s a panel that’s loose up here. | 这儿有个镶板有点松 |
[19:18] | Yeah? What is it? | 是吗 是什么 |
[19:19] | I think they’re tapping the NSA. | 他们好像在窃听国安局 |
[19:22] | Then you should tap their tap. You can trace where it’s going. | 你可以窃听他们 追踪到源头 |
[19:25] | Already on it. | 已经在弄了 |
[19:30] | Why are we moving in circles? Don’t think I haven’t noticed. | 我们为什么在兜圈子 别以为我没注意到 |
[19:33] | We just need to get out right now. We’re almost out. | 我们现在得赶紧出去 已经快到了 |
[19:35] | This was supposed to be the safe way out. | 这本应该是安全出路 |
[19:37] | She was supposed to save us. | 她本应该救我们 |
[19:38] | We can cast blame later. | 我们可以晚点再互相责备 |
[19:39] | – For now, let’s just stick to the plan. – Why? | -现在还是按照计划进行 -为什么 |
[19:41] | Just keep calm and keep moving. | 保持镇定 继续移动 |
[19:47] | Don’t worry. Come on. | 别担心 过来 |
[19:49] | Carly! | 卡莉 |
[19:52] | Ryan! | 瑞恩 |
[19:53] | – Alex! – Ryan! | -艾丽克丝 -瑞恩 |
[19:56] | We got to get the lights back on. Come on, let’s — | 我们得重新点亮这里 来… |
[19:58] | Ryan, stop, stop. | 瑞恩 停下 停下 |
[20:00] | My gun. | 我的枪 |
[20:01] | I think someone took it. | 有人偷走了我的枪 |
[20:08] | Parrish has gone dark twice. | 帕里什失联两次了 |
[20:11] | Must be an interference issue. | 肯定是信号干扰的问题 |
[20:12] | Let me see if I can get a fix on her signal, | 我来看看能不能确定她的信号位置 |
[20:14] | find out where she is. | 找到她在哪里 |
[20:16] | Why did you come back? | 你回”农场”干什么 |
[20:18] | I was in town. I swung by. | 我回城了 就想来看看 |
[20:20] | Not because of Munich, | 不是因为慕尼黑的事 |
[20:21] | not because I almost got myself killed there? | 不是因为我差点在那里害死自己吗 |
[20:23] | Lydia, I understand now all those years | 莉迪亚 我理解你这么多年 |
[20:26] | you lied about how I got benched was to save me, | 都是为了我好 才瞒着我被降职的事 |
[20:28] | because you knew I wasn’t strong enough for the truth, | 因为你知道我内心还不够强大 接受不了真相 |
[20:30] | and I wasn’t, | 我确实没准备好 |
[20:31] | and I’m still not sure I am. | 到现在可能也不没有 |
[20:33] | – Dad — – I used to tell myself | -爸 -我以前跟自己说 |
[20:35] | that I had so much, but the truth is, | 我曾拥有很多 但事实是 |
[20:37] | I have nothing, | 我什么都没有 |
[20:38] | and once you leave, I have even less. | 而你离开以后 我发现自己一无所有了 |
[20:44] | Parrish’s signal is back on. | 帕里什的信号又出现了 |
[20:46] | Two minutes. | 两分钟 |
[20:47] | Proceed to primary exit. | 前往主出口 |
[20:54] | We’ve got a problem. Primary door is jammed. | 出问题了 主出口被锁住了 |
[20:57] | Check the wiring. | 检查一下电线 |
[20:58] | Yeah, wiring’s fine. | 电线没问题 |
[21:00] | Leon shorted it. | 被里昂搞短路了 |
[21:01] | Primary exit is blown. Proceed to secondary. | 主出口作废 去紧急出口 |
[21:04] | In position and standing by. | 已就位 |
[21:06] | Camacho clear. | 卡马乔 安全撤离 |
[21:08] | Booth clear. | 布斯 安全撤离 |
[21:09] | – Brady clear. – Mampasi clear. | -布雷迪 安全撤离 -蒙帕斯 安全撤离 |
[21:11] | – Doyle clear. – Ellis clear. | -道尔 安全撤离 -艾丽丝 安全撤离 |
[21:13] | – Chen clear. – Ortega clear. | -陈 安全撤离 -奥特加 安全撤离 |
[21:14] | Velez is compromised. | 瓦莱斯被发现了 |
[21:17] | Parrish, get clear, now. | 帕里什 马上撤离 |
[21:20] | Parrish? | 帕里什 |
[21:20] | Miss Parrish? | 帕里什女士 |
[21:22] | Parrish, get out. | 帕里什 赶紧出去 |
[21:26] | You promised me that selfie. | 你答应过要和我合照的 |
[21:29] | – Of course. – Parrish, where are you? Your exit’s been compromised. | -当然了 帕里什 你在哪 你的出口被发现了 |
[21:33] | Alex! | 艾丽克丝 |
[21:34] | – Thanks. – Say hi to your husband. | -谢谢 -代我向你老公问好 |
[21:36] | Parrish is clear. | 帕里什安全撤离 |
[21:46] | So, before I give you what you asked for, | 我把你想要的东西给你之前 |
[21:48] | you lied to me. | 我得说 你骗了我 |
[21:49] | Well, you’re gonna have to be a bit more specific. | 你得说得再具体一些 |
[21:52] | You see, the U.K., Canada, Australia, New Zealand, | 要知道 英国 加拿大 澳大利亚 新西兰 |
[21:55] | and the U.S. are part of this thing called Five Eyes. | 以及美国组成了一个叫”五只眼”的情报联盟 |
[21:58] | We share signals intelligence, | 联盟之间共享信号情报 |
[22:00] | which means MI6 didn’t need whatever’s on this, | 也就是说军情六处不需要这里的东西 |
[22:02] | and if they did, they could’ve asked for it themselves. | 如果他们需要 可以自己去要 |
[22:05] | So? | 所以呢 |
[22:05] | So I did a little bit of Googling. | 所以我搜索了一下 |
[22:08] | Sir Laurence Bishop had a son named Elliot, | 劳伦斯·毕夏普公爵有个儿子叫艾略特 |
[22:10] | who died in 2008. | 2008年过世 |
[22:13] | Your Elliot. | 你男友艾略特 |
[22:15] | Yeah, details of my personal life were not part of our deal. | 我们之前讲好的交易 无关我私人感情 |
[22:22] | I hope you get whatever you need from that. | 我希望你能得到想要的信息 |
[22:24] | So do I. | 我也是 |
[22:25] | 19位 帕里什[之前] 19位 陈[之后] | |
[22:25] | Leon Velez left himself no other choice | 里昂·瓦莱斯别无选择 |
[22:27] | but to present his endorsement card to the NSA, | 只能在国安局那里拿出了”免罪卡” |
[22:30] | thus ending his training here at The Farm | 所以他在”农场”的受训结束了 |
[22:32] | and his future at the CIA. | 也不能继续为中情局效力了 |
[22:34] | It’s as simple as that. | 就这么简单 |
[22:35] | Today was a good day. | 今天大家表现不错 |
[22:37] | You completed the op. | 你们完成了任务 |
[22:38] | Your SIGINT is but a memory to the NSA. | 国安局没有你们的记录了 |
[22:40] | The NSA, National Security Agency, you beat them. | 你们完胜了国土安全局 |
[22:45] | You won. | 你们赢了 |
[22:46] | So take some pride in the fact | 所以为自己骄傲吧 |
[22:47] | that you’re all one step closer to being ghosts. | 你们离成为神不知鬼不觉的特工又更进一步了 |
[22:50] | What we do here is more than just locks | 我们完成的任务不仅仅是开锁 |
[22:52] | and scanners and passwords. | 绕过扫描仪和密码 |
[22:53] | It’s about people. | 而是攻破人心 |
[22:54] | So if you can’t make people look the other way, | 如果你不能混淆别人的视线 |
[22:56] | you don’t deserve to be here, | 就没资格留下来 |
[22:57] | but if you can misdirect someone for just a second, the right second, | 但如果你能迷惑住别人 哪怕一小会儿 |
[23:01] | then you can commit an act of treason. | 你就能犯下叛国罪 |
[23:04] | That’s exactly what you did today. | 这就是你们今天完成的任务 |
[23:06] | Remember that line I told you about | 还记得你们第一天上课 |
[23:09] | when you first started training here? | 我跟你们说的那道界线吗 |
[23:11] | You’ve just crossed it. | 你们今天就越过那道线了 |
[23:23] | You could’ve helped me today. | 你今天本可以帮我一把 |
[23:25] | Uh, yeah. You’re right. | 是啊 你没说错 |
[23:27] | I could have. | 我是可以 |
[23:28] | You almost got me thrown out. | 你害我差点被淘汰了 |
[23:31] | You called him my friend. | 你称他为”我的朋友” |
[23:33] | Who? | 谁 |
[23:34] | Elliot. | 艾略特 |
[23:37] | You said you were not my friend who died. | 你说你不是我死去的朋友 |
[23:39] | Yeah, I did. | 是 我说了 |
[23:41] | So what? | 那又如何 |
[23:42] | Well, he wasn’t my friend. | 他不是我的朋友 |
[23:44] | He was my partner. | 他是我男友 |
[23:46] | My lover. | 我的挚爱 |
[23:48] | I used to hate those words, | 我以前很讨厌这些词 |
[23:50] | but his father hated them more, | 但他的父亲更加憎恶 |
[23:51] | so I grew to love them. | 所以我就喜欢上了 |
[23:54] | Elliot’s father, you may have heard of him. | 艾略特的父亲 你可能听过他的名字 |
[23:57] | Sir Laurence Bishop. | 劳伦斯·毕夏普公爵 |
[23:59] | No? He owns just about everything in the U.K., | 你没听过吗 他在英国只手遮天 |
[24:02] | including his family. | 也是家中权威 |
[24:05] | When we first met, Elliot was messing around with boys | 我们刚认识时 艾略特那时到处拈花惹草 |
[24:07] | in the back rooms of bars, | 酒吧后屋里搞男人 |
[24:09] | all the while dating appropriate women. | 表面上跟合适的女人交往 |
[24:11] | Appropriate by his father’s standards | 是他父亲眼中合适的标准 |
[24:14] | because they were women. | 因为她们是女人 |
[24:17] | I didn’t mean to fall for him. | 我没想爱上他 |
[24:21] | I’d never fallen for anyone. | 我没想爱上任何人 |
[24:24] | You see, I-I-I’m quite surprised you haven’t heard of sir Bishop | 我很意外你没听过毕夏普公爵的大名 |
[24:28] | because he’s a good old fresh and righteous anglican | 因为他是个思想守旧 正派的英国圣公会教徒 |
[24:30] | who wanted his only son to be so, too. | 希望自己的儿子也能这样 |
[24:33] | It’s his — his legacy. | 能子承父业 |
[24:35] | You see, we still believe in that kind of stuff where I’m from. | 我们国家还是有这种传统观念的 |
[24:38] | But when he found out that Elliot and me were | 但当他发现我和艾略特不只是朋友时 |
[24:41] | more than friends, he cut him off. | 就跟他断绝关系了 |
[24:44] | Closed every door. | 让他无路可走 |
[24:45] | Said if he wanted back, | 他说如果想回家 |
[24:47] | he had to come back a man and — | 就必须做回”男人” |
[24:51] | Well, Elliot hadn’t worked a day in his life, | 艾略特这辈子没干过活 |
[24:53] | so he had nothing. | 所以他一无所有 |
[24:56] | Well, he had nothing but me. | 他就只有我 |
[24:59] | And that lasted about three months, | 这样持续了大概三个月吧 |
[25:04] | and then he was gone. | 然后他消失了 |
[25:07] | I tried to see him. | 我试着去找他 |
[25:09] | But I couldn’t find him. | 但我找不到他 |
[25:10] | His family wouldn’t talk to me. | 他的家人不肯理我 |
[25:11] | I reached out to his sister, | 我去找了他的姐姐 |
[25:14] | who tried, but they got to her, too, | 她试过了 但她也被家里阻拦了 |
[25:16] | and he stopped returning my calls. | 他不再回我电话了 |
[25:18] | So I stopped calling. | 所以我就不打了 |
[25:25] | A year goes by. | 一年过去了 |
[25:27] | In the mail, | 我收到了邮件 |
[25:31] | a wedding invitation. | 一封婚礼电子邀请函 |
[25:32] | “Sir Laurence Bishop invites you to attend | “劳伦斯·毕夏普公爵邀请你 |
[25:35] | the wedding of his son.” | 参加犬子的婚礼” |
[25:39] | And I think, | 我心想 |
[25:42] | “Is this a joke? | “这是玩笑吗 |
[25:45] | Is s-someone — someone trying to s– to screw with me?” | 有人是想整我玩儿吗” |
[25:49] | Or m-maybe it was him, you know? | 也许是他本人 |
[25:50] | Maybe it was a cry for help. | 也许是为了向我呼救 |
[25:53] | But whatever it was, | 但不管是什么 |
[25:56] | I didn’t answer. | 我没回信 |
[25:58] | Six months later, I come home from a night out, | 六个月后 我一天晚上回家 |
[26:01] | and there he is, | 看见他了 |
[26:03] | in my house, | 他出现在我家 |
[26:05] | looking like the wrath of God had hit him. | 他的状态糟糕透了 |
[26:08] | He was a strung out or drunk. | 他不是嗑嗨了 就是喝醉了 |
[26:11] | Couldn’t tell. | 分不清 |
[26:14] | Wanted to know if I still loved him. | 他想知道我是否还爱他 |
[26:19] | Wanted to know why I didn’t stop him. | 想知道我为什么没阻止他 |
[26:21] | Couldn’t help him. | 没帮他 |
[26:25] | But whatever I said, it didn’t matter | 但我说什么都无济于事了 |
[26:27] | because he realized then that | 因为他意识到 |
[26:28] | he couldn’t have them and me. | 我和他的家人 无法兼得 |
[26:33] | He had trapped himself in. | 他将自己困住了 |
[26:36] | There was no way out. | 无路可走 |
[26:39] | And before I knew what he was doing, | 在我意识到他要干什么之前 |
[26:40] | he grabbed a knife from the kitchen counter | 他从厨房菜板上拿起了一把刀 |
[26:43] | and ran himself through with it. | 用刀捅了自己 |
[26:49] | Well, not once, not twice. | 不是一次 不是两次 |
[26:54] | Three times. | 而是三次 |
[26:59] | I tried to save him. | 我试着救他了 |
[27:02] | I did. | 真的 |
[27:05] | But there was so much blood. | 但失血太多 |
[27:12] | Just be true to yourself, Sebastian, | 做你真实的自己吧 塞巴斯辰 |
[27:16] | whatever that is. | 不管你的本质是什么 |
[27:18] | Yeah, there may be sin inside of you, | 是 也许你内心有罪恶 |
[27:20] | and that’s what you treat it, believe it. | 那是你那么认为的 |
[27:22] | It’ll be there forever. If there is, then tell her, okay? | 这会永远扎根于你内心 如果有 就告诉她 |
[27:25] | Tell her like you told me | 像你告诉我那样 告诉她 |
[27:29] | because then | 因为到那时 |
[27:30] | you won’t be in prison alone. | 你不会囚禁在自己内心的牢笼中 |
[27:55] | Alex. | 艾丽克丝 |
[28:05] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[28:07] | Like you haven’t figured it out. | 别装了 你早就知道了 |
[28:08] | Like you didn’t bring us down here to make this happen. | 你带我们过来 不就是为了这事吗 |
[28:12] | You wanted to draw us out. Well, it worked. | 你想引我们出来 你得逞了 |
[28:14] | – Here I am. – You’re AIC. | -我出来了 -你是”反情局的人” |
[28:16] | This is not ending well for me. | 我这结局有点惨啊 |
[28:18] | AIC. What a stupid nickname. | “反情局” 什么破名字 |
[28:21] | I prefer CIA operative. | 应该是中情局特工 |
[28:23] | Just like you wanted to be, Alex. | 就像你当初想成为的特工 艾丽克丝 |
[28:25] | The only difference is I had what it takes. | 区别只在于 我有本事能做到 |
[28:28] | And what is that? | 什么本事 |
[28:29] | To create a hostage crisis? | 制造人质危机吗 |
[28:30] | What we tried to do with the G-20? | 我们想借G20峰会做的事吗 |
[28:32] | Sure, some people would’ve died, | 没错 一些人会牺牲 |
[28:34] | but in the long run, we would’ve saved many more lives, | 但从长远来看 我们能救更多人 |
[28:37] | and instead, how many of us are dead? | 反而我们死了多少人 |
[28:40] | People who’ve given their lives in service to this country, | 这些人愿意牺牲自己 为国捐躯 |
[28:43] | true patriots, picked off like roaches in a kitchen. | 真正的爱国者 精挑细选出的顽强生存者 |
[28:46] | No one needed to die, and you are not a patriot. | 没人需要死 而你也不是爱国者 |
[28:50] | Anyone who thinks they can take the law into their own hands | 任何凌驾于法律之上 擅用私刑的人 |
[28:52] | is nothing but a terrorist. | 都只是恐怖分子而已 |
[28:54] | Except when it’s you, right, Alex? | 而你就另当别论了吧 艾丽克丝 |
[28:56] | You can go rogue whenever you feel like it. | 你想目无法纪时就可以吧 |
[28:59] | The only difference between you and us is we’re organized, | 我们之间唯一的区别在于 我们有组织 |
[29:02] | and we’re not letting Will Olsen out of here alive, | 我们不会让威尔·奥尔森活着走出这里 |
[29:04] | not while he knows how to find us. | 毕竟他知道怎么找出我们 |
[29:07] | So you can give up Will | 要么交出威尔 |
[29:08] | or you can watch your good friend Harry die. | 要么看着你好友哈里死在这里 |
[29:10] | Carly! Don’t do this. | 卡莉 别这么做 |
[29:12] | Harry didn’t do anything wrong. | 哈里没做错什么 |
[29:13] | Didn’t do anything wrong? | 没做错什么 |
[29:15] | You can name a lot of things he did. You’ve told me. | 你能说出很多他做过的坏事 你跟我说过了 |
[29:17] | No, no, no, no. Don’t listen to her, Sebastian. | 不不 别听她的 塞巴斯辰 |
[29:19] | She’s trying to get to you. | 她想拉拢你跟她一伙儿 |
[29:20] | You know me. | 你了解我 |
[29:21] | You have a choice to make. | 你要做出选择 |
[29:22] | You’ve made it before. | 你以前选过一次 |
[29:24] | Me or him. | 选我还是他 |
[29:25] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[29:26] | This doesn’t change any of that. | 我是”反情局”的人也改变不了这一点 |
[29:28] | You want to come with me, we can escape together. | 你跟我一伙儿 我们可以一起逃走 |
[29:30] | If you want to save him — | 如果你想救他… |
[29:33] | This is interesting. | 有意思 |
[29:34] | She’s lying to you, Sebastian. | 她一直在骗你 塞巴斯辰 |
[29:35] | She was not a senator’s aide. | 她不是参议员助理 |
[29:37] | She never was. She’s CIA. | 从来都不是 她是中情局特工 |
[29:39] | She’s a rogue operative, | 她是个目无法纪的特工 |
[29:41] | and she only married you for cover. | 她跟你结婚只是为了打掩护 |
[29:42] | That’s not true. | 不是那样的 |
[29:43] | I love my husband. | 我爱我丈夫 |
[29:45] | I understand him. | 我理解他 |
[29:46] | I let him be who he wants to be, unlike you. | 我让他做自己 不像你 |
[29:52] | Give me Will, or this is it. | 交出威尔 不然我就开枪 |
[29:55] | Three. | 三 |
[29:56] | – Sebastian. – Two. | -塞巴斯辰 -二 |
[29:57] | Please, just — just drop the gun and we can talk. | 求你 放下枪 我们好好谈谈 |
[30:01] | Oh, to hell with this. | 去死吧 |
[30:03] | Sebastian! | 塞巴斯辰 |
[30:05] | No! No, no, no! | 不不不 |
[30:07] | No, no. | 不不 |
[30:10] | They kicked you out? | 他们把你赶出去了 |
[30:11] | Yeah, thanks to you. | 是啊 拜你所赐 |
[30:16] | I’m not mad. | 我没生气 |
[30:18] | I’m relieved. | 我如释重负了 |
[30:20] | I don’t want to kill anybody ever again, | 我不想再杀人了 |
[30:21] | not for them, not for my country. | 不想为了他们和国家而再兴杀戮 |
[30:24] | I follow orders. You don’t. | 我听从命令 而你则不然 |
[30:25] | That’s why you’re leaving and I’m not. | 所以你才离开 而我能留下来 |
[30:28] | What did they do to you? | 他们把你怎么了 |
[30:30] | I was lost. | 我以前迷失了 |
[30:32] | They found me. | 他们让我看清了真正的自己 |
[30:33] | They brainwashed you, | 他们给你洗脑了 |
[30:34] | just like you were brainwashed as a child. | 就像你小时候被洗脑了一样 |
[30:37] | You know, I care about you, Dayana. | 我很在乎你 戴安娜 |
[30:40] | I don’t have to punish you. | 我不必惩罚你 |
[30:42] | You’re already doing it yourself. | 你已经在惩罚自己了 |
[30:58] | I noticed that you tapped the cables | 我留意到 你为了”反情局” |
[30:59] | at the NSA’s control room for the AIC, | 在国安局的控制室 装了窃听线路 |
[31:02] | giving them complete access. | 让他们拥有了全部的权限 |
[31:04] | Whatever they wanted. | 我得为他们尽心尽力 |
[31:06] | Yes, I did. | 我确实那么做了 |
[31:07] | Look, the FBI is playing the long game. You know that. | 联调局在放长线钓大鱼 你懂的 |
[31:11] | And I have to stay under cover until they’re ready to act. | 他们准备好行动之前 我得一直做卧底 |
[31:13] | We just gave them information. | 我们只是提供信息而已 |
[31:14] | It’s not like we killed someone. | 而不是杀人 |
[31:16] | Not yet. | 目前没死人而已 |
[31:18] | Who knows what the AIC is gonna do | 你给他们提供的情报 |
[31:19] | with whatever you gave them. | 谁知道他们会怎么用 |
[31:20] | You think it’s just information. | 你认为只是信息 |
[31:22] | It could be complete misdirection. | 这可能完全是迷惑人的障眼法 |
[31:24] | Who knows what doors it’s gonna unlock. | 谁知道会引发什么样的事件 |
[31:26] | Ryan, you’re not working for the FBI anymore. | 瑞恩 你不再是为联调局效力了 |
[31:30] | You’re working for her. | 你是在为她效命 |
[31:32] | And who are you working for? | 而你又为谁工作呢 |
[31:45] | 艾丽克丝 午夜见 说下窃听的事 | |
[31:51] | Want a drink? | 想喝一杯吗 |
[31:52] | Can’t. | 不行 |
[31:54] | I leave tonight. | 我今晚要走 |
[31:56] | Next time you want to see me, | 你下次想见我时 |
[31:58] | maybe try e-mail instead of attempting suicide. | 别企图自杀 发个邮件给我就行 |
[32:01] | So you’re just gonna — | 你就打算… |
[32:03] | Do my job? | 尽职工作 |
[32:05] | Yes. | 没错 |
[32:06] | Unlike you for much longer. | 不像你 很快要失业了 |
[32:09] | You know something I don’t? | 你有什么内部消息吗 |
[32:10] | Sending trainees into the NSA. | 把学员派进国安局 |
[32:13] | It’s ballsy, I’ll give you that. | 这招确实很大胆 |
[32:15] | But you didn’t teach them anything they couldn’t learn | 但攻进”同济会”也能学到同样的东西 |
[32:17] | breaking into the Kiwanis Club. Why’d you do it? | 为什么反而选了国安局呢 |
[32:21] | Just to throw yet another middle finger to the agency? | 就是为了给中情局找不痛快吗 |
[32:24] | Did you hope Leon would get caught | 你是希望里昂被抓 |
[32:26] | so that the NSA would think the CIA was after them? | 这样国安局就会认为中情局盯上自己了吗 |
[32:29] | Or did you just want to see if I’d let you hang yourself? | 还是你觉得我会坐视不管 任你作死呢 |
[32:32] | Is there anything in there besides anger? | 你除了愤怒 还有别的吗 |
[32:35] | I used to think so. | 我以前觉得有 |
[32:37] | But whatever you are, whomever you are, | 但不管你是什么身份 你的本质什么 |
[32:40] | you’re a stranger to me, | 我不认识你了 |
[32:42] | and you don’t belong here. | 你不属于这里 |
[33:02] | Sebastian, can you feel the ground? | 塞巴斯辰 你能感觉到地面吗 |
[33:04] | Are you steady? | 你情况稳定了吗 |
[33:05] | No, no, no, no, no. He’s bleeding out. | 糟了 他失血太多了 |
[33:07] | Unless we’re condemning him to die, | 除非我们要害死他 |
[33:08] | we need to keep moving faster now! | 不然就得快点走了 |
[33:10] | Okay, Leon. | 好 里昂 |
[33:12] | Come on, come on, come on, come on. | 来来 快走 |
[33:14] | Hey, hey, where’s Will? I can’t find him. | 威尔呢 我找不到他了 |
[33:16] | – I thought he was with you. – He was. | -他不是跟你们在一起吗 -之前是 |
[33:17] | But in the middle of commotion, we just — | 但出现骚动那会儿 我们… |
[33:18] | – We lost him. – Wait, wait, no. | -他不见了 -等下 不 |
[33:20] | Carly was the misdirection. | 卡莉是声东击西 迷惑我们 |
[33:21] | She sacrificed herself so they could get him. | 牺牲自己 好让他们抓走他 |
[33:25] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[33:28] | This is the FBI. | 我们是联调局 |
[33:30] | Please move in an orderly fashion, | 请有秩序地走出来 |
[33:32] | with your hands visible, | 举起双手 |
[33:33] | and continue to the holding tent. | 走到暂留所 |
[33:36] | This is the FBI. Please move in an orderly fashion. | 我们是联调局 请有秩序地走出来 |
[33:42] | Did you hear what John said? | 你听到约翰的话了吗 |
[33:44] | There are laws. We can’t just ignore them. | 我们不能目无法纪 |
[33:46] | We can’t bend the laws to our will. | 我们可以徇私枉法 |
[33:49] | Since when is this — | 什么时候开始… |
[33:51] | It’s just such an ordeal for so little reward. | 为了这么点小利 不值得这么大费周章 |
[33:56] | Come on! | 别这样啊 |
[34:03] | Tracer’s working? | 定位器起作用了吗 |
[34:04] | Yep, right to where Lydia’s team sent the information. | 嗯 就在莉迪亚队伍发送信息的地方 |
[34:07] | It’s 15 minutes away. | 十五分钟车程 |
[34:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[34:12] | Look, I’m sorry. This must be just — | 抱歉 这对你来说肯定… |
[34:15] | It isn’t, actually. | 其实没有 |
[34:25] | Yes, hello, Alex. | 喂 艾丽克丝 |
[34:27] | You, uh, you didn’t deliver on your side of the bargain. | 你没完成我们的交易 |
[34:30] | This cannot have been all you got. | 这不是你仅有的信息吧 |
[34:34] | I put the name in, and that’s all that came up. | 我敲进名字后 就显示了这些 |
[34:36] | Okay, well, did you spell it correctly? | 好吧 你拼对名字了吗 |
[34:38] | Are you kidding? | 你开玩笑呢 |
[34:39] | No, I’m not, because this is crap, Alex. | 不是玩笑 因为这是垃圾信息 艾丽克丝 |
[34:41] | It’s complete crap. There was nothing here! | 完全没用 里面什么重要内容都没有 |
[34:50] | Everything okay? | 你没事吧 |
[34:54] | Seems like I’m disappointing a lot of people today. | 看来我今天让很多人都失望了 |
[34:59] | You wanted to talk? | 你想找我谈下吗 |
[35:01] | I want to know what this is, or I walk. | 我想知道我们究竟在做什么 不然我就退出 |
[35:02] | I don’t care what you do to me. | 我不在乎你会把我怎么样 |
[35:05] | 16 hours ago, the NSA intercepted chatter | 16小时前 国安局截获了一则信息 |
[35:07] | indicating Russia was sending suicide bombers | 暗示了俄国会派了一名自杀式炸弹客 |
[35:10] | into Syrian refugee camps. | 去叙利亚难民营自爆 |
[35:12] | Normally that kind of intelligence takes days to run down. | 一般来说 这样的信息要花好几天时间才能截获到 |
[35:16] | Instead… | 然而 |
[35:20] | The tap you placed allowed us to find out about the threat, | 你接入的窃听线路 让我们发现了威胁 |
[35:23] | send in a team, and stop the bombers. | 派了一队人过去阻止了炸弹客 |
[35:26] | The president signed off on it. | 总统同意下令执行的 |
[35:29] | Is it really so hard to believe we’re the good guys? | 相信我们是正义的一方就这么难吗 |
[35:33] | We serve America. | 我们为美国效命 |
[35:34] | It’s just better America not know how. | 只是以这种隐蔽的方式更好而已 |
[35:37] | Yeah, like killing the great enemy of the state, | 是啊 比如杀掉美国的”头号敌人 |
[35:39] | the municipal parks worker. | 那个市政府公园的工人 |
[35:41] | Robert Meyer is an employee of the company | 罗伯特·迈耶是局里的人 |
[35:44] | and still very much alive. | 现今还活得好好的 |
[35:46] | Our team just needed to know you’ll do | 我们的团队只是得知道 |
[35:48] | what it takes when we need you to. | 你们愿意为完成任务而不惜代价 |
[35:51] | It was a test. | 那只是个测试 |
[35:52] | When you grabbed him, you didn’t feel the squibs. | 你抓了他后 没察觉不是真的击晕他 |
[35:55] | Leon never checked the gun. | 而里昂从没检查一下枪 |
[35:56] | Dayana never saw the body. | 而戴安娜根本没见到尸体 |
[35:59] | You were misdirected. | 你们被误导了 |
[36:02] | And you got our loyalty. | 而你却得到了我们的忠心 |
[36:04] | You can do a lot of good in this world, Ryan. | 你可以为世人声张更多正义 瑞恩 |
[36:08] | We could, together. | 我们一起携手 |
[36:11] | If you want to join, | 如果你想加入我们 |
[36:12] | I’ll get you a meeting with President Todd. | 我能安排你跟托德总统见面 |
[36:16] | Just say when. | 说个时间就行 |
[36:55] | I guess you heard. | 你应该听说了 |
[36:59] | You were right. | 你说对了 |
[37:01] | Ready to go home. | 准备好回家了 |
[37:06] | I fell for him, Nimah. | 我爱上他了 妮尔麦 |
[37:09] | I fell for a mark. | 我爱上了目标人物 |
[37:12] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[37:30] | – Harry. – No, no, no, no, no, no, no. | -哈里 -不不不不 |
[37:32] | – Now’s not the time. – I told her. | -现在不是时候 -我告诉她了 |
[37:38] | You did? | 你说了 |
[37:38] | I told Carly everything. | 我跟卡莉说出了一切 |
[37:40] | And she understood. | 她理解我 |
[37:43] | Said she’d help me stay strong, whatever I needed. | 她说会帮助我坚强 有需要就出声 |
[37:47] | That we should go to church and pray together. | 还说我们该一起去教堂 一起祈祷 |
[37:49] | Right. Well, that’s great, isn’t it? | 这很棒吧 |
[37:54] | Just what you wanted. | 正是你想要的 |
[37:57] | I wasn’t like this before I met you. | 我遇到你之前不是这样的 |
[38:00] | Like what? | 什么样 |
[38:01] | I didn’t feel like this. I didn’t think like this. | 我没这种感觉 没有过这种想法 |
[38:05] | You — | 你… |
[38:07] | You did this to me, just like you did this to him. | 我这样都是拜你所赐 他那样也是因为你 |
[38:10] | No, Sebastian, that’s really not — | 不 塞巴斯辰 那不是… |
[38:15] | What are you doing, Sebastian? What are you doing? | 你干什么 塞巴斯辰 你干什么 |
[38:17] | What are you — | 你干什… |
[38:32] | Sebastian! | 塞巴斯辰 |
[38:35] | What are — | 你干.. |
[38:37] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[38:46] | All right, it’s that door right there. | 好了 门就在那里 |
[39:02] | What the hell is this place? | 这里是什么地方 |
[39:08] | You got to be kidding me. | 开什么玩笑 |
[39:17] | Did Lydia do this? | 这是莉迪亚做的吗 |
[39:21] | No, she’s in these photos, too. | 不 她也在这些照片里 |
[39:24] | So what is this? | 这是什么情况 |
[39:28] | Maybe this isn’t the AIC. | 也许这不是”反情局” |
[39:33] | This is someone with an obsession. | 这看起来是个走火入魔的人 |
[39:36] | It’s not a high-level operative like Lydia. | 不是莉迪亚这种高级特工的风格 |
[39:40] | Something isn’t right. | 有些蹊跷 |
[39:46] | I smell it, too. | 我也闻到了 |
[39:48] | Come on, we got to get out of here, now. Come on. | 走 我们赶紧离开这里 |
[39:53] | I’d like to report a gas leak. | 我要上报一起天然气泄露事件 |
[39:55] | – Yeah. – Hey, Ryan, I can’t talk right now. | -对 -瑞恩 我现在不方便说话 |
[39:57] | Alex, we were wrong. | 艾丽克丝 我们错了 |
[39:58] | There is no AIC. | 没有”反情局” |
[40:00] | Lydia’s running a sanctioned black ops program. | 莉迪亚负责的是经总统授权的”黑色行动” |
[40:02] | There’s no rogue faction at The Farm. | “农场”内没有叛乱组织 |
[40:03] | There’s a gas leak on the corner of — | 拐角处 天然气泄露… |
[40:05] | Hey, stop! | 站住 |
[40:08] | Hey, wait, wait! Stop! | 停下 站住 |
[40:23] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[40:24] | Do you have a manifest of the survivors? | 你们有生还者的名单吗 |
[40:25] | Because someone’s still missing — Will Olsen. | 因为有人失踪了 威尔·奥尔森 |
[40:28] | I need to speak to someone in charge, please. | 我想跟负责人谈一下 |
[40:30] | That would be me. | 我就是负责人 |
[40:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:36] | This way. | 这边走 |
[40:40] | Of course you got away with it. | 想到你会逍遥法外了 |
[40:42] | Do they know you have the drives? | 他们知道硬盘在你手里吗 |
[40:44] | Do they know you tried to get me killed? | 他们知道你想害死我吗 |
[40:45] | If I wanted you dead, you’d be dead. | 如果我想让你死 你早就死了 |
[40:47] | You just got your ass kicked. | 你只是受了点伤而已 |
[40:49] | I knew the terrorists wouldn’t kill you, | 我知道恐怖分子不会杀你 |
[40:51] | and they didn’t, did they? | 他们也没杀吧 |
[40:53] | Where are the drives, Lydia? | 硬盘呢 莉迪亚 |
[40:55] | Well, thanks to you sending dozens of terrorists after me, | 拜你所赐 让一批恐怖分子去抓我 |
[40:58] | I was forced to hide the summit’s hard drives in a safe place. | 我被迫将峰会的硬盘藏在一个安全的地方 |
[41:01] | And let me guess. | 让我猜猜 |
[41:01] | You’re the only one who knows where they are. | 只有你知道那些硬盘在哪儿 |
[41:03] | No. | 不是 |
[41:04] | I’m afraid a terrorist has found them, | 我恐怕一个恐怖分子已经找到了 |
[41:06] | the same person who kidnapped Will Olsen. | 就是绑走威尔·奥尔森的那个人 |
[41:09] | And if they manage to upload those drives | 如果他们成功将那些硬盘的内容 |
[41:11] | to whomever’s waiting for them, | 上传给等待他们发送的人 |
[41:13] | it’ll make a hostage crisis at the G-20 | G20峰会的人质劫持危机跟这事比起来 |
[41:15] | look like the best news all day. | 就是小巫见大巫了 |
[41:17] | Please, Alex, | 拜托 艾丽克丝 |
[41:20] | you’re the only one I can trust to go back in. | 我只相信你再回到里面 |
[41:23] | Why? | 为什么 |
[41:24] | Because the person still inside is your old roommate — | 因为在里面的人是你以前的室友 |
[41:28] | Dayana Mampasi. | 戴安娜·蒙帕斯 |