时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Anybody wanting to attack America | 任何想要对美国发动袭击的人 |
[00:03] | just got a huge windfall if they know where to look. | 刚得到了一份意外收获 前提是知道如何利用 |
[00:05] | I’m forming a select team to fight it. | 我要成立一个小队去应对此事 |
[00:08] | A covert joint-task force. | 秘密联合特遣队 |
[00:09] | This is Caleb’s brother, Clayton Haas. | 这是凯勒布的哥哥 克莱顿·哈斯 |
[00:11] | Each time information from the cache is accessed, | 他们每次访问”秘密数据” |
[00:14] | it gives us a unique opportunity | 都提供了一个独一无二的机会 |
[00:15] | to identify one or more of these collaborators. | 能识别出其中一个或多个”同伙” |
[00:17] | We just uncovered the next Bernie Madoff. | 我们刚查出了下一个”伯纳德·麦道夫”啊 |
[00:20] | – Have him arrested. – We can’t do that. | -逮捕他吧 -不行 |
[00:21] | We don’t want the real criminal to know what we’re doing. | 不能让真正的罪犯知道我们的目的 |
[00:23] | I think Harry would be an asset to this team. | 哈里加入这个团队 肯定大有作为 |
[00:26] | You’re no longer in Her Majesty’s service. | 你不再是军情六处的人了 |
[00:28] | They threw me out after I exposed their mission here. | 我曝光了他们派给我的任务 于是就被踢出局了 |
[00:31] | – Jon Jeffries. – I’m Sasha Barinov. | -乔恩·杰弗里斯 -我是萨莎·巴里诺夫 |
[00:33] | I’m covering this for the Journal. | 我为期刊写报道 |
[00:36] | Ryan Booth. | 瑞恩·布斯 |
[00:37] | And we’re just worried about you. | 我们只是很担心你 |
[00:39] | Yeah, well, you should be worried about me getting killed. | 是啊 你们该担心我会不会被别人灭口 |
[00:50] | @本镇紧急情况 布鲁克威尔发生恐怖袭击 地点疑似化工厂 | |
[00:51] | Nick, you need to see this. | 尼克 你过来看 |
[00:57] | Th-there was an explosion at the plant. | 工厂发生了爆炸 |
[00:58] | Apparently, there’s some kind of PPh seepage? | 显然 某种化学剂品渗漏了 |
[01:00] | The water’s contaminated? | 水体受到了污染吗 |
[01:01] | They don’t know yet. They think it might be terrorism. | 还不清楚 他们觉得这可能是恐怖袭击 |
[01:04] | Police! | 警察 |
[01:05] | Attention, residents… | 请各位居民注意 |
[01:06] | this is the Brookwell Police Department. | 这里是布鲁克威尔警局 |
[01:08] | This is not a drill. | 这不是演习 |
[01:10] | You are being evacuated. | 请各位尽快疏散 |
[01:12] | You must leave your residence immediately. | 马上离开住宅 |
[01:16] | Attention, residents… | 请各位居民注意 |
[01:17] | 弗吉尼亚州 威廉斯堡 皮里军营 “农场” | |
[01:17] | The cache of information was accessed again. | 有人再次访问”秘密数据”了 |
[01:19] | Emergency-response protocol for all state officials in Virginia. | 弗吉尼亚州全面启动了应急救援方案 |
[01:22] | I know. The team knows. | 我知道 特遣队也知道 |
[01:24] | But until there’s movement on the part of the AIC, | 但除非”反情局”做出行动 |
[01:25] | there isn’t much we can do, so… | 否则我们什么都做不了 |
[01:28] | You don’t like me very much, do you? | 你对我有意见吧 |
[01:31] | I don’t know you. | 我不了解你 |
[01:32] | And I don’t know you… | 我也不了解你 |
[01:34] | or anyone else on the team, which is a problem. | 也不了解特遣队的任何一个人 这是个问题 |
[01:37] | I need to know my team better than any of the collaborators | 相比要来对付队员的那些”同伙”成员 |
[01:39] | that’ll come after them and… | 我要更了解队员才行 |
[01:41] | I would love your insight. | 你有何见解 |
[01:44] | Your opinion. | 你的想法 |
[01:46] | I mean, what-what kinds of things would they say about themselves? | 比如 他们对自己作何评价 |
[01:49] | Or what would the opposition say about them? | 或者敌手眼中的他们是什么样子 |
[01:55] | Let’s start with Alex Parrish. | 从艾丽克丝·帕里什开始吧 |
[01:56] | 中情局档案 艾丽克丝·帕里什 | |
[01:58] | All right. | 好吧 |
[02:01] | You already know Alex is a hero. | 你知道艾丽克丝是位英雄 |
[02:04] | Problem is, she always has to be the hero, | 问题是 不论处境如何 |
[02:06] | no matter the situation. | 她总要争当英雄 |
[02:07] | Impetuous, reckless, and emotional. | 冲动 不顾后果 情绪化 |
[02:10] | She’s also, at least up until now… | 至少迄今为止 她还… |
[02:12] | pretty incapable of change. | 她不太容易做出改变 |
[02:16] | We just started a game in the back. Grab your drink. | 我们刚在里面开始玩游戏 拿着你的酒 |
[02:17] | Hey, Franco, can I get another pitcher, please? | 弗朗科 再来一罐 |
[02:21] | Her and Booth? | 她和布斯吗 |
[02:22] | A deep connection. | 深深的羁绊 |
[02:23] | On or off, they’re a team. | 不论怎样 他们是一队 |
[02:25] | As for Ryan, | 至于瑞恩 |
[02:27] | 中情局档案 瑞恩·布斯 | |
[02:28] | he’s a good soldier… follows the rules. | 他是个遵守规则的优秀士兵 |
[02:30] | But unfortunately, the professional rules | 但问题是 当牵涉到私人问题时 |
[02:32] | go out the window when the personal intervenes. | 他会把职业准则抛到一边 |
[02:34] | And that starts and ends with Alex. | 完全以艾丽克丝为重 |
[02:37] | How did Harry take the news that Clay said “No”? | 克莱拒绝这事 哈里平静接受了吗 |
[02:39] | He went from Pierce Brosnan to Daniel Craig in seconds flat. | 他瞬间从花花公子变身为超级特工了 |
[02:43] | I mean, I don’t have the heart to tell him | 我不忍心告诉他 |
[02:44] | it was probably for the best. | 也许这样最好 |
[02:46] | I mean, the fact that we’d let bad guys go | 而我们为了找到更大的祸端 |
[02:48] | in the hope of finding greater evil | 而放走了眼前的坏人 |
[02:50] | is not really gonna sit well with someone with his history. | 以他的为人 绝对接受不了这种事 |
[02:52] | You’re still mad about that Ponzi scheme. | 你还在为”庞氏骗局”的任务生气 |
[02:55] | Of course I am. | 我当然生气 |
[02:57] | You might be CIA, but I’m still FBI. | 虽然你是中情局特工 但我还是联调局探员 |
[03:00] | My job is to catch criminals, | 我的工作就是抓捕罪犯 |
[03:01] | not turn a blind eye to them. | 而不是对他们视而不见 |
[03:03] | We’re in it for the long run, not the sprint. | 我们是为了长期利益 不能只关注眼前 |
[03:05] | What if the long run never ends, Ryan? | 若是你的”长期利益”没有尽头呢 瑞恩 |
[03:14] | 找到你了 瑞恩·布斯 也许我也该当个间谍 | |
[03:16] | And then Dayana Mampasi? | 然后是戴安娜·蒙帕斯 |
[03:18] | 中情局档案 戴安娜·蒙帕斯 | |
[03:18] | In just six months, | 你只用了六个月 |
[03:19] | you turned a pacifist NGO lawyer | 就把一个非政府组织的和平主义律师 |
[03:21] | into a dangerous operative. | 培养成了危险的特工 |
[03:23] | Got to be a reason that happened. | 这不能毫无缘由吧 |
[03:24] | She was a child soldier under Mugabe. | 她曾是在穆加贝政权下长大的童兵 |
[03:26] | She’d tell you that she shed her dark past | 她会说她搬到这个国家时 |
[03:28] | when she moved to this country, | 就摆脱了自己黑暗的历史 |
[03:29] | but it never went away. | 但过去一直影响着她 |
[03:31] | You’re hustling me, aren’t you? | 你在诈我 是不是 |
[03:33] | Nobody hustles like a lawyer. | 没人比律师更会耍诈 |
[03:35] | Just because I’m better at pool than you thought I’d be | 只因为我玩得比你想象得好 |
[03:37] | doesn’t mean that I’m playing dirty. | 并不意味着我耍诈 |
[03:40] | Rematch? | 再来一局 |
[03:41] | No. I have to get back to reading the Intel report. | 不了 我得回去看情报简报了 |
[03:45] | What Intel report? | 什么情报简报 |
[03:48] | – About the cache? – Okay. | -关于”秘密数据” -好吧 |
[03:50] | Now, I’ve never worked with Nimah before, | 我没和妮尔麦合作过 |
[03:52] | just read her file, like you. | 只看过她的档案 和你一样 |
[03:54] | She’s strong-willed, determined, righteous, | 她意志顽强 坚定 正直 |
[03:57] | weighed down by her sins, | 因罪责心有愧疚 |
[03:59] | and doesn’t know how to let go of her… | 不知道该如何放手… |
[04:00] | No need to continue. Amin’s not a real member of this team, | 够了 阿敏不是正式组员 |
[04:03] | just a glorified mascot. | 只是个荣誉吉祥物而已 |
[04:07] | You didn’t ask about Shelby Wyatt. | 你没问谢尔比·怀特 |
[04:09] | An orphan. | 她是孤儿 |
[04:09] | She’s worked hard to craft her own identity | 她非常努力地塑造自己的形象 |
[04:12] | and now cares way too much about how the world perceives her. | 过分在意世人对她的眼光 |
[04:15] | Think I’m pretty well-versed on her weak points. | 我很清楚她的弱点 |
[04:19] | Here’s to long days, short nights, | 为了昼长夜短干杯 |
[04:22] | and wondering if you’re saying the wrong thing | 还有 每次新上司和你说话时 |
[04:24] | every time your new boss talks to you. | 你都怀疑自己说错话了 |
[04:29] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[04:30] | Ignoring me for some townie who’s not even making eyes at you? | 为了一个甚至没向你抛媚眼的小伙子而忽略我 |
[04:32] | Oh, please, he totally was. | 拜托 他绝对抛了 |
[04:34] | I think he just got cold feet because of Ryan. | 我觉得他只是顾虑瑞恩的存在 |
[04:37] | I don’t see you going over there and talking to him yourself. | 我也没见你亲自过去跟他搭话啊 |
[04:39] | I could. It’s just… | 不是我不去 只是… |
[04:41] | Alex, admit it. This is about Ryan. | 艾丽克丝 承认吧 就是因为瑞恩 |
[04:43] | It always has been and it always will be. | 以前是 以后也是 |
[04:46] | You guys may not be together, | 就算你们不在一起 |
[04:47] | but you’re still tied to each other. | 你们还是心系着对方 |
[04:49] | Yeah, we definitely need to get better lives. | 我们需要改善一下生活了 |
[04:52] | Your ex, my ex’s brother, and saving the world. | 成天和前任还有前任的哥哥混在一起拯救世界 |
[04:54] | That’s all we got. | 再无其他乐趣 |
[05:10] | This one’s a little thicker than the others. | 你这份比别人的厚点 |
[05:13] | Yeah. I’ll save you the month of reading… | 是 我帮你省掉阅读时间 |
[05:15] | I have a bunch of weak points. | 我这人有一大堆弱点 |
[05:17] | But I know how to call the shots. | 但我知道如何做决断 |
[05:18] | Now, the opposition would wonder if I can take them. | 对手的顾虑就是我是否能扳倒他们 |
[05:22] | Can you? | 你能吗 |
[05:22] | After the year I had, I’m still here, aren’t I? | 过来这么多年 我不是还在这里吗 |
[05:25] | Not of your own volition. | 又不是你自己选择的 |
[05:26] | Not initially, but I chose to stay. | 开始不是 但我选择留下 |
[05:28] | So, what about you, Junior? | 那你呢 克莱顿 |
[05:30] | You’re… You’re intelligent. You’re dedicated. That’s clear. | 很明显 你有才智 又尽职 |
[05:33] | But you lack experience | 但你缺乏经验 |
[05:35] | required to make the kind of hard decisions essential to this job, | 而经验是这份工作在做重大抉择时的要素 |
[05:38] | and you don’t want to be here, either. | 而你也不想留在这里 |
[05:41] | Gather the team. | 召集团队开会 |
[05:46] | She always has to be the hero. | 她总要争当英雄 |
[05:48] | Impetuous, reckless, and emotional. | 冲动 不顾后果 情绪化 |
[05:50] | She’s also, up until now, pretty incapable of change. | 至少迄今为止 她还… 不太容易做出改变 |
[05:54] | Shelby Wyatt cares way too much | 谢尔比·怀特则过分在意 |
[05:55] | about how the world perceives her. | 世人对她的眼光 |
[05:57] | – It’s time we get things out in the open. – As for Ryan… | -到开诚布公的时候了 -而瑞恩这个人 |
[05:59] | A free flow of information. | 知己知彼 首先要知己 |
[06:00] | rules go out the window when the personal intervenes… | 牵涉到私人问题时 就会… |
[06:02] | – And these files? – …and that starts with Alex. | -这些文件 -完全以艾丽克丝为重 |
[06:04] | Oppo research I’ve had done on each and every one of you. | 就是我对你们每个人所做的敌情研究 |
[06:07] | Nimah… righteous, weighed down by her sins, | 妮尔麦 正直 因罪责心有愧疚 |
[06:10] | and doesn’t know how to let go of her pride. | 自尊心太强 |
[06:12] | We don’t have time for petty squabbling. | 没时间留给你们争执辩解 |
[06:14] | You need to face how you’re perceived | 你们必须接受别人对你们的看法 |
[06:15] | in order to work better moving forward. | 这样才能弥补不足 更好地完成任务 |
[06:17] | It’s brutal, I know, | 我知道 这很残酷 |
[06:19] | but it only helps in the long run. | 但长远来看 这对你们有好处 |
[06:21] | Was this stunt to enlighten them or to undermine me? | 这是为了点醒他们 还是贬低我地位 |
[06:23] | – She was a child soldier under Mugabe. – What’s to undermine? | -她曾是在穆加贝政权下长大的童兵 -地位 |
[06:26] | You’re not in charge here. | 你又不管事 哪来的地位 |
[06:28] | She’d tell you she shed her dark past | 她会说她搬到这个国家时 |
[06:30] | – when she moved to this country… – First order of business… | -就摆脱了自己黑暗的历史 -先交代任务 |
[06:32] | – but it never went away. – …two hours ago, | -但过去一直影响着她 -两小时前 |
[06:34] | there was an incident in Brookwell, Virginia. | 弗吉尼亚州的布鲁克威尔发生了一起事故 |
[06:36] | Reports are still sketchy and confirmation is trickling in, | 报道还未有详情 陆续传出此事相关的杜撰 |
[06:39] | but initial intel is that there was an explosion | 但根据第一手情报 |
[06:41] | at a chemical-storage plant. | 是一家化工厂发生爆炸 |
[06:42] | One of the tank farms. | 是一家油库 |
[06:44] | Some of the residents have taken to social media. | 一些居民录下来后 上传到了社交网站 |
[06:46] | Nimah, monitor it as real-time data for the time being. | 妮尔麦 目前你就负责监控实时数据 |
[06:50] | The rest of you, it’s time to do our own oppo research. | 剩下的人 轮到你们做敌情研究了 |
[06:53] | I need to know what the collaborators might want | 我要知道这些”同伙”利用化工泄露 |
[06:55] | from a chemical spill. | 想得到什么 |
[06:56] | I don’t want media spin. | 我不要媒体的揣测 |
[06:57] | I want what you think they’d gain from Brookwell… | 我要你们自己的想法 |
[07:00] | whatever it takes to put more faces on our board. | 不管用什么手段 揪出越多”同伙”越好 |
[07:04] | Clock’s ticking. | 时间紧迫 |
[07:08] | I need actionable intel | 我要有用的情报 |
[07:09] | from whoever is running evidence recovery. | 我才不管是谁负责证据搜寻 |
[07:12] | What do you mean they’re not on site yet? | 什么叫还没到现场 |
[07:14] | Homeland Security doesn’t report it as a threat. | 国安部没把爆炸视作威胁 |
[07:16] | Well, NSA’s got no foreign chatter on it, either. | 国安局也没有关于此事的涉外报道 |
[07:18] | So, a rep from FEMA claims | 联邦应急管理署的代表声称 |
[07:20] | that it’s still too early for a formal risk assessment. | 对其进行正式风险评估为时尚早 |
[07:22] | I mean, the first report of the incident came out two hours ago. | 关于事件的第一次报道两小时就出了 |
[07:25] | What were they doing all this time? | 这么久 他们都做什么去了 |
[07:31] | It isn’t real. | 这不是真事 |
[07:35] | – What? – It’s a hoax. | -什么 -这是场骗局 |
[07:37] | Like a prank? | 恶作剧吗 |
[07:39] | I-It’s on major news outlets. There’s photos. | 主要新闻机构都报道了 这还有照片 |
[07:41] | It’s like I taught you at The Farm… | 就像我在”农场”里教你们的 |
[07:42] | it’s… it’s illusion, misinformation. | 这都是假象 假报道 |
[07:44] | I think the Twitter feeds, the news reports, the pictures… | 我认为这些推特推送 新闻报道还有照片 |
[07:46] | they’re all fake. | 都是假的 |
[07:47] | Like what happened in Louisiana in 2014. | 就像14年路易斯安那州那次一样 |
[07:49] | There was fake reports of a chemical release in St. Mary Parish | 圣玛丽教区化学品泄露的假报道 |
[07:53] | that was created and carried out by Russian hackers. | 其实是由俄罗斯黑客一手策划的 |
[07:56] | It’s a doctored video. | 视频是后期合成的 |
[07:58] | Wow, he’s right. | 他说得没错 |
[07:59] | You said they evacuated the townspeople, right? | 你说他们疏散了当地居民 对吧 |
[08:01] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[08:02] | There’s something in that town… | 镇上一定有什么东西 |
[08:04] | something they want access to without anyone knowing. | 他们想要 但又不想让别人知道 |
[08:06] | So, it’s up to us to figure out what it is before they get it. | 那我们就在他们得手之前 找出来是什么 |
[08:18] | This supposed spill appears to be the next | 这次假泄露事件应当被列为 |
[08:21] | in the ever-growing line of well-crafted fake news… | 假新闻最佳谋划奖之一 |
[08:24] | a viral lie that’s cleared out an entire town, | 一条假报道被大肆传播 整个镇被疏散 |
[08:26] | spreading fear amongst thousands who can’t return to their homes | 使得数以千计有家不能回的居民胆战心惊 |
[08:29] | until every water source is tested for contamination, | 只有确认水源都检测安全 才能安心 |
[08:32] | despite EPA and FEMA saying there’s no sign of a spill. | 尽管环保署和应急管理署均称无泄露迹象 |
[08:36] | Yeah, a story like this | 没错 这种事 |
[08:37] | is the handiwork of a vast and organized web brigade, | 确实很像一个有组织的大型黑客团伙所为 |
[08:39] | also known as “Trolls.” | 又称”恶贴” |
[08:41] | Trace the elements, see how it went viral, | 追踪各个线索 看是怎么扩散起来的 |
[08:43] | and find the Trolls responsible | 确认是”恶贴”所为 |
[08:45] | so they can tell us who put them up to it. | 然后问出幕后主使 |
[08:46] | We find that, we’re one step closer to our next collaborator | 抓住这点 就离揪出”同伙”更近一步 |
[08:49] | and what exactly they’re doing in that town. | 也就能搞清楚他们在镇上的目的了 |
[08:52] | Let’s go. | 行动 |
[08:54] | Misleading URLs are created to confuse the public. | 为迷惑公众他们做了很多假网站 |
[08:57] | Take a legitimate news site, change a few characters, | 找个官方新闻的网站 改几个地方 |
[09:00] | suddenly people think they’re reading stories | 然后人们就以为自己看的是 |
[09:02] | from the likes of CNN or The Times and assume it’s fact. | 类似CNN或《时代》的订阅 信以为真 |
[09:05] | Maybe the collaborators are trying to provoke action… | 也许”同伙”是想引发什么事端 |
[09:08] | drive people out of the town… | 让人们从镇上离开 |
[09:09] | damage its reputation, the economy. | 毁掉镇子的声誉 破坏其经济 |
[09:11] | Could be. | 有可能 |
[09:12] | Several of these URLs | 根据这些网站 |
[09:14] | can be traced to a server warehouse near the Chesapeake. | 可以追踪到切萨皮克市的一个仓库服务器 |
[09:16] | The troll farm that’s curating all of this can’t be too far away. | 管理这么多假网站 “恶贴”大本营肯定不可能太远 |
[09:20] | You know, you can stop babysitting me whenever you want. | 其实你现在可以不用看着我了 |
[09:23] | A callback… well done. | 追根溯源 做得好 |
[09:26] | How’d you find these URLs? | 你是怎么找到这些网址的 |
[09:28] | My boyfriend. | 我男朋友 |
[09:29] | He’s a… he’s a journalist, | 他是个记者 |
[09:30] | so I must be picking up on his deep-dive technique. | 所以我肯定是学到了他的深度挖掘信息技能 |
[09:33] | Boyfriend? You haven’t mentioned that. | 男朋友吗 没听你提起过 |
[09:34] | Why would I? | 为什么我要提起 |
[09:37] | A journalist. Do I know him? | 记者 我认识他吗 |
[09:41] | He’s a photojournalist… | 他是位摄影记者 |
[09:42] | so he’s, like, gone all the time. | 所以他总是出差 |
[09:44] | It’s not super serious, but you know… | 我俩之间只是玩玩啦 但你懂的… |
[09:46] | As long as he’s not married or has a brother or father… | 只要他未婚 或无兄 或无父 |
[09:58] | My God. | 天啊 |
[09:59] | I just lied to Clay that Leon was my boyfriend | 我刚向克莱谎称 里昂是我男朋友 |
[10:01] | like something out of “The Brady Bunch.” | 就像《脱线家族》里演的那样 |
[10:03] | What is wrong with me? | 我到底是怎么了啊 |
[10:05] | Well, you care too much about how people see you. | 你太在乎别人对你的看法了 |
[10:09] | Touché. “I’m reckless and emotional.” | 一针见血 “我不顾后果 又情绪化” |
[10:11] | Please, whatever. | 得了吧 |
[10:12] | Listen, I wouldn’t call Leon any time soon | 听着 短期内我不会打给里昂 |
[10:14] | and tell him that you’re back together. | 告诉他 你俩复合了 |
[10:17] | The last time I saw him, he wasn’t very good. | 上次我见他时 他的状况不大好 |
[10:20] | A convincing story preys on emotion to transcend fact. | 一篇令人信服的新闻报道会在人的情绪上动脑筋 |
[10:24] | Fear, anger… they’re all the right fodder. | 恐惧 愤怒 均能助长事态发展 |
[10:27] | This took careful planning. | 此事经过了严密策划 |
[10:29] | – Not too careful. You see that body of water? – Yeah. | -不是十分严密 看到水面没 -看到了 |
[10:32] | Brookwell’s near a river. | 布鲁克威尔市临近河流 |
[10:33] | That’s Willoughby Bay in Richmond. | 那是里士满市的威洛比湾 |
[10:35] | Well, Shelby did think that they were near the Chesapeake. | 谢尔比也认为他们在切萨皮克市附近 |
[10:38] | We’re getting closer. | 我们快查出来了 |
[10:46] | I’ve traced several hundred Twitter accounts | 我追踪了几百个推特账号 |
[10:48] | to the same IP address, | 这些账号均来自同一IP地址 |
[10:50] | and it appears to be transmitting from a complex | 信号似乎是从诺福克市克罗格附近的 |
[10:52] | near the Norfolk Kroger. | 一组建筑群内发射的 |
[10:53] | Shelby was right. | 谢尔比说得没错 |
[10:55] | Thanks. I’ll take it from here. | 谢了 接下来就交给我吧 |
[11:00] | You might be searching for your role on this team, | 虽说你还在定位自己在团队里的角色 |
[11:03] | but I’m its leader. | 但我才是老大 |
[11:05] | Well, start carrying yourself like one, Junior, | 那就拿出老大的样子来 克莱顿 |
[11:08] | and there won’t be any confusion. | 那样就不会有人搞混了 |
[11:20] | You’re here, not at the bunker? | 你居然没去掩体吗 |
[11:22] | Shelby, Clay sent me here. | 谢尔比 是克莱让我来这里的 |
[11:25] | I’m not being overlooked. | 我不是被无视 |
[11:27] | I’ve been put away. | 而是被闲置了 |
[11:29] | Then talk to him. | 那就和他说啊 |
[11:30] | You belong on the team, Nimah. Make him know it. | 你是团队的一份子 妮尔麦 证明给他看 |
[11:38] | Good work, everybody. | 干得好 大伙 |
[11:39] | All the elements of this fake story | 这起虚假报道的全部细节 |
[11:41] | can be traced to a troll farm | 可追溯到一个”键盘侠”大本营 |
[11:43] | we think is based in Norfolk, Virginia. | 总部设在弗吉尼亚州 诺福克市 |
[11:45] | FBI and CIA have had their eye on these guys for a while, | 联调局与中情局已经监视他们一段时间了 |
[11:48] | but we’re gonna pay them a visit. | 我们要去拜访一下他们 |
[11:50] | Find out who hired them to front the story. | 查出让他们伪造新闻报道的幕后主使者 |
[11:52] | The FBI and CIA, they’re gonna like us intervening? | 联调局和中情局会同意我们介入吗 |
[11:55] | We’re top secret here. We can’t ask their permission. | 行动需要绝对保密 不能征求他们的许可 |
[11:57] | So… that’s your plan? | 这就是你的计划 |
[11:58] | We know someone who knows these trolls. | 我们有个朋友认识这些”键盘侠” |
[12:01] | May I? | 能借我一下吗 |
[12:03] | These hackers are part of a larger network of troll farms in Russia. | 这些黑客是俄罗斯一个更大型的”键盘侠”网络的一份子 |
[12:06] | There’s a declassified report by MI6 on them. | 军情六处有一份关于他们的解密文件 |
[12:08] | 审查记录 哈里·道尔 | |
[12:09] | Look who wrote it. | 看看是谁执笔的 |
[12:11] | You’re kidding. | 开玩笑吧 |
[12:16] | Well, it’s been a while, hasn’t it? | 好久不见了 不是吗 |
[12:18] | Nice to see some familiar faces. | 真高兴能见到些熟悉的面孔 |
[12:21] | Oh, I didn’t know it was “Bring your son to work day.” | 我没想到”今天有人带孩子上班”啊 |
[12:25] | What? What, he’s in charge? Really? | 什么 他是负责人吗 真的吗 |
[12:28] | George Dubya Bush? | “小布什”再现吗 |
[12:31] | Told you this would be a waste of time. | 早和你说过 这是在浪费时间 |
[12:33] | Look, Harry’s just being Harry, okay? | 哈里一向没个正经 |
[12:35] | Can you help us or not? | 你究竟能不能帮我们 |
[12:37] | Well, I could tell you a little over a year ago, | 我可以和你们说 一年多以前 |
[12:39] | I did some undercover work | 我在俄罗斯”键盘侠”的帮派里 |
[12:40] | with a lovely little gang of Russian trolls. | 执行卧底任务 |
[12:43] | And my connections could get you access | 我可以找关系让你们 |
[12:45] | to the den of their U.S. compatriots. | 进去他们在国内的老巢 |
[12:49] | And then… I don’t know… | 然后呢… 我就不知道啦… |
[12:51] | Name your price. | 开个价 |
[12:52] | You get the answers, I get the win… | 答案归你 功劳归我 |
[12:54] | credit for this operation goes to me for MI6. | 此次行动的功劳全数归我 归军情六处 |
[13:01] | Bit harder there, lad. It makes the man. | 使点劲 小伙子 大力点才像个男人 |
[13:03] | Harry and Alex will go into the troll farm | 哈里和艾丽克丝潜进”键盘侠”大本营 |
[13:05] | and learn who tasked these hackers with the fake story, | 找出让这些黑客伪造报道的幕后主脑 |
[13:07] | since we know it didn’t start with them. | 我们都知道他们不是始作俑者 |
[13:09] | Owen and I will be on comms. | 我和欧文会与你们保持通讯畅通 |
[13:11] | 号码已屏蔽 最后一次打电话给你 | |
[13:11] | Ryan, Shelby, Dayana are on backup | 瑞恩 谢尔比 戴安娜负责增援 |
[13:12] | 号码已屏蔽 地点 金叶酒吧 | |
[13:13] | in case things go sideways. | 以防出现突发情况 |
[13:17] | How about me? | 我呢 |
[13:18] | I don’t put terrorists into play. | 我不会让恐怖分子参与行动 |
[13:20] | I am not a terrorist, okay? | 我不是恐怖分子 |
[13:23] | Okay. Let’s… let’s get back to work. | 好了 各干各活吧 |
[13:40] | You missed last call, | 你没接电话 |
[13:41] | so I took the initiative and ordered for you. | 所以我主动替你点单了 |
[13:43] | You see, I love my vodka. | 我喜欢喝伏特加 |
[13:45] | Jon Jeffries says to me… rum and Coke? | 乔恩·杰弗里斯和我说 他喜欢朗姆可乐酒 |
[13:48] | But Ryan Booth, I think, | 至于瑞恩·布斯 |
[13:50] | is more of a domestic beer kind of a guy. | 他更喜欢国产啤酒 |
[13:52] | Tell me, how is fishing around these parts? | 说说这一带的钓鱼情况吧 |
[13:55] | Better than Band-e Amir? | 比蓝湖好钓吗 |
[13:58] | Two tours in Afghanistan, five years with the FBI, | 两次被派驻阿富汗 在联调局工作五年 |
[14:01] | part of the president’s detail at the G20 summit. | G20峰会时 你是总统的保镖之一 |
[14:05] | And now? | 现在呢 |
[14:06] | Private security pays better than early retirement. | 当私人保镖比提早退休拿到的钱多多了 |
[14:09] | What brought you to Sean Gregory’s party last week? | 什么风把你吹去了上周肖恩·格雷戈里举办的派对 |
[14:12] | Y-You’re not a client. I checked. | 你不是他的客户 我查过了 |
[14:13] | Gregory’s my client. | 格雷戈里是我的客户 |
[14:15] | I was looking for shady investors. | 我在追查一些不诚信投资者 |
[14:17] | That’s a good lie. | 这谎编得真好 |
[14:18] | Makes sense, can’t be checked, and it comes easily to you. | 挺合理的 无法查实 对你很有利 |
[14:22] | You’re an arts reporter. | 你是艺术记者 |
[14:23] | And it’s all I ever wanted. | 这是我梦寐以求的职业 |
[14:25] | So, you think you’ll find something on me | 你认为查到些我的料 |
[14:26] | that’ll get you off the back page. | 就能让你的新闻上头条吗 |
[14:28] | The Gold Leaf Bar and Grill in Williamsburg, Virginia. | 弗吉尼亚州威廉姆斯堡的金叶烧烤吧 |
[14:33] | Well, there’s not much around here, | 这附近没什么特别的 |
[14:35] | unless you’re teaching at William & Mary… | 除非你在威廉玛丽学院任教 |
[14:36] | and, well, no offense, you’re not — | 恕我直言 你不是教师 |
[14:38] | or being staffed at Camp Peary. | 也不是皮里军营的一员 |
[14:40] | And what’s the other name for it — | 还有一个名字来着 |
[14:41] | The Farm? | “农场” |
[14:43] | The CIA is up to something, | 中情局有所企图 |
[14:45] | and either you can tell me what it is | 你要么告诉我是什么 |
[14:46] | or you can read my column online tomorrow. | 要么你就等着看我明天发表的专栏吧 |
[14:49] | It’s all about how dapper you and your fellow Agency operatives | 内容就是你和你的特工同事 |
[14:52] | looked at the Gregory Investment Partners party. | 在格雷戈里投资公司的宴会上光彩照人 |
[15:01] | Well, now you’re fishing. You got nothing. | 想套我话吧 你什么证据都没有 |
[15:05] | Call my bluff and find out. | 你觉得我唬你 就来翻我底牌吧 |
[15:09] | 弗吉尼亚州 诺福克郡 “键盘侠”大本营 | |
[15:16] | Henry Gould — long time. | 亨利·古德 好久不见 |
[15:19] | Our mutual friend in St. Petersburg | 我们在圣彼得堡的共同好友 |
[15:21] | tells me you have a job for us. | 说你有活找我们 |
[15:22] | Well, I don’t, but my associate, | 我没有 但我同事 |
[15:24] | Reema Sethi, here does, actually. | 里玛·塞思有活找你 |
[15:26] | Hello. | 你好 |
[15:27] | You look familiar. | 你看起来很眼熟 |
[15:29] | Well, you don’t, | 你不眼熟 |
[15:30] | which means you’re very good at your job, and so am I. | 说明你很擅长你干的活 我也是 |
[15:33] | I’m a media consultant with a very deep client list. | 我是个媒体顾问 客户源很广 |
[15:35] | Including a major pharma company | 其中包括一家大型制药公司 |
[15:37] | that would currently love to squash | 这家公司想要吞并一家 |
[15:38] | a fledgling competitor — PhioGen. | 刚成立的新公司 “生物制药” |
[15:41] | A false story about the negative side effects | 写一篇假报道 就说 |
[15:43] | of PhioGen’s new epilepsy drug could kill it | “生物制药”出产的新癫痫药物有副作用 |
[15:45] | before it even gets to the market. | 让药还没上市就卖不出去 |
[15:47] | So, before I transfer any bitcoins your way, | 我将比特币转给你之前 |
[15:50] | I need to know a little bit more about your team and their work. | 我需要了解一下你的团队和及其作品 |
[15:53] | So, any recent story that I might’ve heard of? | 最近有你们制造的假新闻吗 |
[15:56] | We’re stringing out a new one right now — | 我们正散播一条假新闻呢… |
[15:58] | the chemical spill in Brookwell. | 布鲁克威尔的化学泄露 |
[16:01] | That’s a big one. | 这是条大新闻 |
[16:03] | Must have some major private contractors behind that. | 雇你们的人肯定是大型私人佣兵公司 |
[16:06] | This kind of work gets you involved with colorful people. | 这种工作总要跟形形色色的人打交道 |
[16:08] | I can assure you, they were very satisfied. | 我可以跟你保证 他们对结果很满意 |
[16:10] | I don’t know about you, but I don’t take a seller’s advice | 我不知道你是怎么想的 但我觉得王婆卖瓜 |
[16:13] | about their own merchandise. | 一定会自卖自夸 |
[16:14] | I do research. | 我会自己查 |
[16:15] | So, is there anyone we can call or speak to — | 我们能联系或跟谁… |
[16:19] | Easy. | 别激动 |
[16:20] | Alex, what’s happening? | 艾丽克丝 怎么了 |
[16:22] | Let’s put the guns away. | 放下枪 |
[16:23] | You’re going in. Are you ready? | 你们要准备攻进去 准备好了吗 |
[16:24] | – What do you think? – Why are you asking him? | -你怎么觉得 -你为什么问他 |
[16:26] | Listen, mate, | 听我说 兄弟 |
[16:28] | this kind of kink isn’t really my thing. | 我不太喜欢这种重口味的绑手 |
[16:31] | We came here for your business, | 我们是来谈生意的 |
[16:33] | for your help. | 来找你帮忙的 |
[16:36] | Tell me who you really are | 说出你们的真实身份 |
[16:37] | and why you’re asking so many questions. | 以及你们问这么多问题的原因 |
[16:40] | If we move, they flinch and everybody dies. | 如果我们行动 他们突然退缩会造成死伤 |
[16:42] | Is that what you want to happen? | 你想发生这样的事吗 |
[16:44] | Alex, Harry, if he was so sure you were lying, | 艾丽克丝 哈里 如果他确定你们在说谎 |
[16:46] | you’d both be dead already. | 你们俩早就死了 |
[16:47] | Just maintain your cover. | 继续装下去 |
[16:48] | You want to know who we really are? | 你想知道我们的真实身份吗 |
[16:51] | I’m Henry bloody Gould. | 我就是亨利·古德 |
[16:54] | And Reema here came to offer you a job, | 而里玛来此给你一份差事 |
[16:56] | so either accept or pull the pissing trigger. | 你要么接了这活儿 要么就开枪 |
[17:13] | You can never be too careful, huh? | 小心驶得万年船 对吧 |
[17:15] | Right. | 没错 |
[17:17] | If you would like a testimonial on Brookwell, | 如果你想要布鲁克威尔事件的证明 |
[17:20] | I have a number I can get you. | 我能给你个号码 让你联系下 |
[17:22] | Good. | 很好 |
[17:23] | The hackers were hired by Greypool, | 这些黑客受雇于”灰池” |
[17:25] | the private American military company and security group. | 是一家私人佣兵安保公司 |
[17:27] | And Greypool created the fake news to clear out the town. | “灰池”制造了假新闻 从而疏散城镇 |
[17:30] | Then it escalated the story to keep it evacuated for longer. | 逐渐在报道中增加其严重性 从而延长疏散时间 |
[17:33] | So, they’re buying more time | 这么说 他们是在拖延时间 |
[17:35] | to find whatever they’re looking for, | 去找他们想找的目标 |
[17:36] | which means they haven’t found it yet. | 表示他们还没找到 |
[17:38] | We know the who. We need the what. | 我们知道是谁了 我需要知道找什么 |
[17:49] | So, how do we find out? | 我们怎么查到呢 |
[17:50] | Go to Brookwell and find it ourselves… | 亲自去布鲁克威尔查一下… |
[17:53] | whatever it is. | 不管是什么都要找到 |
[17:58] | Greypool doesn’t answer the phone for just anyone. | “灰池”不是什么客户都接 |
[18:00] | Given they spend most of their time in war zones, | 鉴于他们大部分时间都待在军事区 |
[18:03] | they don’t mess around, either. | 他们肯定不好惹 |
[18:04] | It’s safe to assume they’ll be blending in | 保守估计 |
[18:06] | with the emergency-response teams already on site, | 他们是混进了现场的应急救援队中 |
[18:08] | just like you will. | 你们也混进去 |
[18:10] | It’ll be impossible to tell friend from foe | 敌人露出真面目之前 |
[18:12] | until it’s too late, so be careful. | 敌友难辨 所以多加小心 |
[18:22] | Excuse me. Sorry. Do you know who’s in charge here? | 打扰一下 你知道谁是这里的负责人吗 |
[18:24] | Yeah. Curt Meyer, EPA, and you are? | 是我 柯特·梅尔 环保署 你是谁 |
[18:26] | I’m Nelson Florrick. | 我叫尼尔森·弗洛里克 |
[18:27] | I’m Lily Rollins-Hoyt. | 我叫莉莉·罗林斯·霍特 |
[18:29] | We’re professors from William & Mary, | 我们是来自威廉与玛丽学院 |
[18:30] | environmental science, and we’re here to help. | 环境科学部门的教授 我们来帮忙 |
[18:32] | Nice of you to drive all this way, | 很感谢你们大老远跑来 |
[18:33] | but we’re pretty sure this is just a wild goose chase. | 但我们确信这只是白忙一场 |
[18:36] | We have teams going door-to-door now, testing the water, | 我们派小队挨家挨户测试水源了 |
[18:38] | but I don’t expect to find anything. | 但我想不会发现异常 |
[18:39] | Right, yeah. And where have you, looked, exactly? | 好吧 你们都查了哪里 |
[18:42] | Almost the entire town. | 几乎全镇吧 |
[18:43] | Okay, so, you’ve completed south of Churchill. | 这么说 你们完成了丘吉尔南部 |
[18:46] | That’s fast work. | 太快了 |
[18:47] | Yeah, but you’ve — you’ve missed this entire area near Main Street. | 你们遗漏了主街旁的整片区域 |
[18:52] | Harry and Dayana have narrowed our search. | 哈里和戴安娜减小了搜索范围 |
[18:54] | Whatever Greypool’s looking for, it’s still out there. | “灰池”要找的东西 还没找到 |
[18:56] | That “X” means the house is clear. | X表示那间房子排查完毕 |
[18:58] | Okay, how do we find what they’re looking for | 好 我们怎么找到他们要找的东西 |
[19:00] | when we don’t even know what it is? | 我们都不知道是找什么东西 |
[19:01] | Well, first, we have to figure out which emergency personnel | 首先 我们得查出哪些急救人员 |
[19:04] | are actually Greypool operatives in disguise | 其实是”灰池”佣兵伪装的 |
[19:06] | and then we follow them and figure it out from there. | 然后跟着他们 再查出是什么 |
[19:10] | We’ve got company. | 有人来了 |
[19:14] | I’ll handle this. Go. | 我来处理 你们走 |
[19:19] | I’ve got a sheriff. I’m about to be questioned. | 我遇到了一个警长 马上就要问我话了 |
[19:21] | Give her your cover. It’ll hold up. | 把假证件给她 查不出问题 |
[19:23] | I’m EPA, down from Region Two. | 我是环保署的人 从二区过来 |
[19:26] | I should be out there with them. | 我该出去跟他们一起执行任务 |
[19:28] | Your place is here. | 你该待在这里 |
[19:29] | Right where you want me? | 你想让我待在这里 |
[19:31] | Look, I can’t help if they look to me as a leader. | 他们把我当老大 我也没办法 |
[19:32] | Respect is earned. It’s not a given. | 尊重是争取而来的 不是随手拿来的 |
[19:37] | Notice anything unusual? | 注意到不寻常的事了吗 |
[19:38] | Yeah. That house has already been tagged. | 嗯 那所房子已经被标记了 |
[19:40] | But why would the EPA go back to a house they’ve already cleared? | 为什么环保署还要重回已排查过了的房子呢 |
[19:43] | ‘Cause they’re not EPA. | 因为他们不是环保署的人 |
[19:45] | Ryan and I are at 961 Princeton. | 我和瑞恩普林斯顿961号 |
[19:48] | May have I.D.’d Greypool operatives. | 发现了几名疑似”灰池”的特工 |
[19:50] | Going in to investigate. | 我们进去查探一下 |
[19:51] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[19:54] | Shelby’s stuck with the sheriff. | 谢尔比被那个警长缠住了 |
[19:55] | We need eyes on that house. | 我们得让人盯着那所房子 |
[19:58] | We’re on an op, and you’re supposed to be at The Farm. | 我们正在执行任务 你该待在”农场” |
[20:01] | If you picked up your phone, | 如果你接下电话 |
[20:02] | I wouldn’t have had to brief you in person. | 我就不用亲自来找你汇报了 |
[20:03] | Brief me? Are you kidding? | 汇报 你不是吧 |
[20:05] | Ms. Amin, I think you’ve done enough. | 阿敏女士 你够了 |
[20:06] | Nimah, what do you have? | 妮尔麦 你查到什么 |
[20:08] | I checked the crime reports from Brookwell over the last few days, | 我查了布鲁克威尔过去几天的报案详情 |
[20:11] | and I know why Greypool is here. | 我知道”灰池”来这里的原因了 |
[20:13] | They’re not looking for a thing. | 他们不是来找东西 |
[20:15] | They’re looking for a person. | 而是来找人 |
[21:02] | Who are you? What do you want? | 你是谁 你有什么目的 |
[21:10] | Ma’am. | 女士 |
[21:13] | Ma’am, we’re not here to hurt you. | 女士 我们不是来伤害你的 |
[21:14] | We’re here to talk. | 我们是来找你谈的 |
[21:15] | But you need to put your weapon down now. | 但你得立刻放下武器 |
[21:17] | No, you’re — you’re lying. | 不 你说谎 |
[21:18] | You’re here to kill me and get rid of the evidence. | 你们是来杀我的 来毁掉证据的 |
[21:20] | We’re here to… | 我是来.. |
[21:23] | We are here to save you from those people. | 我们是来救你的 |
[21:26] | I’m FBI. He’s CIA. | 我是联调局探员 他是中情局特工 |
[21:28] | Trust me, we’re the good guys. | 信我 我们是好人 |
[21:29] | Look, Greypool is right above us. | “灰池”的人就在我们上面 |
[21:32] | You pull that trigger, you’re next. | 你开枪 下一个死的就是你 |
[21:33] | How do I know you’re not lying? | 我怎么知道你是不是骗我 |
[21:36] | Do you know who I am? | 你认识我吗 |
[21:38] | – You’re Alex Parrish. – Yeah. | -你是艾丽克丝·帕里什 -对 |
[21:40] | So you can trust me. We’ll protect you. | 所以你可以相信我 我们会保护你 |
[21:42] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[21:44] | We got the package. She’s with us. | 我们找到”目标”了 她跟我们在一起 |
[21:46] | All right, we need an exit strategy, fast. | 我们得赶紧想出个撤退方案 |
[21:48] | Exit strategy on the way. | 我们来增援了 |
[21:50] | So, fake news designed to evacuate an entire town, | 伪造假新闻 疏散整个城镇 |
[21:52] | all for one girl. | 就只为了找一个女人 |
[21:53] | Well, she better be bloody Beyonce. | 她最好是”碧昂斯”啊 |
[21:56] | I am stuck here. | 我困在这里了 |
[21:57] | The sheriff’s running my credentials. | 警长在查我的证件 |
[21:59] | Not sure how this is gonna work out. | 不知道这要拖多久 |
[22:01] | I told you to go help the team in Region Two. | 我让你到第二区去帮忙 |
[22:03] | Why are you standing around? | 你怎么还站在这里 |
[22:04] | What do you want me to do? | 我还能怎么样啊 |
[22:05] | The sheriff doesn’t believe I am who I say I am. | 警长不相信我的身份 |
[22:08] | You’re stopping this woman from doing her job? | 你拦下这个女人 不让她去工作吗 |
[22:11] | – Why? – Excuse me, Miss… | -为什么 -抱歉 这位… |
[22:13] | Miss? Try Special Agent. | 别这位了 我是个特工 |
[22:15] | And I will have your badge for breakfast | 如果你妨碍环保署正常工作 |
[22:18] | if you don’t let this EPA worker go back to doing her job right this second. | 我就跟上面汇报 明天一早就撤了你的职 |
[22:22] | – I’m sorry. I’m just doing my job. – Your job? | -抱歉 我也只是尽职而已 -你尽职 |
[22:24] | Your job is to help the citizens of this town | 你的职责就是帮助这里的民众 |
[22:27] | get back into their homes. | 重返家园 |
[22:29] | That’s our job, too. | 这也是我们的职责 |
[22:30] | Yes, of course. | 当然了 |
[22:32] | Here are your credentials. | 这是你的证件 |
[22:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:39] | Shelby and I are en route. | 我和谢尔比正在赶来 |
[22:40] | Who are you, and why do these private contractors want to kill you? | 你是谁 为什么这些雇佣兵想杀了你 |
[22:43] | My name is Malory Haynes. | 我叫梅乐丽·海恩斯 |
[22:44] | I worked for Senator Lewis Baynard. | 我为参议员路易斯·贝恩纳德工作 |
[22:47] | Until a few days ago, | 几天之前 |
[22:48] | I was on his payroll as a media guru, but that’s not what I did. | 我还是他请的媒体专家 但那不是我的工作 |
[22:53] | What did you do? | 你的工作是什么 |
[22:54] | I created stories that weren’t always based in facts. | 我的工作是凭空捏造事实 |
[22:57] | You know that bakery in Richmond? | 你知道里士满市的面包房事件吗 |
[22:58] | Well, we said that the owners | 我们报道说 |
[22:59] | wouldn’t make a cake for a veteran’s return home | 店家不肯为退伍的老兵做蛋糕 |
[23:02] | because they thought that U.S. Troops were murderers. | 因为他们认为美国军人都是谋杀犯 |
[23:05] | But it was — it was just to sure up military support | 但这只是为了使参议员的竞选 |
[23:07] | for the Senator’s re-election. | 得到军方的支持 |
[23:09] | Somebody thought the story was real and shot the bakery up. | 有人以为这篇报道是真事 于是开枪杀了店家 |
[23:11] | 11 people died. | 11人死亡 |
[23:12] | And ever since then, Senator Baynard’s people | 自此之后 贝恩纳德参议员的手下 |
[23:14] | have been trying to get rid of any connection between him and the fake news, | 就开始抹掉他和那则假新闻之间的关联 |
[23:19] | including me. | 也包括我 |
[23:20] | So, what are you doing here, hiding in Brookwell? | 你怎么躲到布鲁克威尔了 |
[23:22] | My parents live here, just down the block. | 我父母住在这边 就在街尽头 |
[23:25] | It’s ironic, isn’t it? | 很讽刺吧 |
[23:27] | They use fake news | 他们利用假新闻 |
[23:28] | to get the girl who created fake news for them. | 想除掉为他们制造假新闻的人 |
[23:30] | They clear out the town and grab you. No one would know. | 他们疏散全镇 抓到你 神不知鬼不觉 |
[23:33] | It’d just look like she left during the evacuation and disappeared. | 伪造出她在疏散时离开并消失的假象 |
[23:40] | What are you doing in our home? | 你来我们家干什么 |
[23:42] | This area’s been evacuated. | 这片区域已经被疏散了 |
[23:43] | – No, no, no. – You haven’t heard? | -不不不 -你没听说吗 |
[23:45] | The whole thing’s a sham. | 整件事就是个骗局 |
[23:46] | They’re letting everyone back in. | 他们让大家都回来了 |
[23:47] | So, I will ask you again — what are you doing in our home? | 所以我再问你一遍 你来我们家干什么 |
[23:52] | Well, let’s all step outside and see what we can see. | 我们都出去 看看外面的情况吧 |
[23:56] | All right. | 好吧 |
[23:57] | All right, let’s take a look. Come. | 好 我们来看看吧 |
[24:02] | Rear exit momentarily cleared. | 后门暂时能通行 |
[24:05] | Three more just showed up. | 又来了三个人 |
[24:06] | I’ll distract them, but be quick. | 我会引开他们 但你们动作快点 |
[24:08] | Okay. | 好 |
[24:09] | – You stay between us, okay? – All right. | -你走在我们中间 -好 |
[24:11] | I’ll go first. | 我打头阵 |
[24:13] | You go first. Always got to be the hero, huh? | 你先走吧 总要争当英雄 对吧 |
[24:15] | Cute. Just — Just follow us, okay? | 贫嘴 跟紧我们 |
[24:19] | And can you believe they pulled us out of our homes for nothing? | 他们竟然白白让我们从家中疏散出去了 |
[24:22] | – And right in the middle of a UVA game, babe. – Yeah. | -我们正看球赛呢 -是啊 |
[24:25] | Go Wahoos. | 弗吉尼亚大学加油 |
[24:28] | Yeah, it’s a creaky old house. | 这是座老房子 没事就咯吱响 |
[24:37] | Stop them! We got to stop them! | 拦下他们 要拦下他们 |
[24:55] | Impressive. | 真厉害 |
[24:58] | Get her inside, now. | 让她赶紧上车 |
[25:19] | Okay, I’ll admit it — | 好吧 我承认… |
[25:21] | I’ve missed this. | 我很怀念这种感觉 |
[25:24] | They have the package. | 他们抓到”目标”了 |
[25:41] | As far as the world knows, our operation never happened. | 世人不知道我们此次的行动 |
[25:44] | Greypool covered their and our tracks, | “灰池”掩盖了我们与他们的踪迹 |
[25:46] | getting their people out before local LE discovered them. | 他们在当地警方发现他们之前 撤离了那里 |
[25:48] | And we have who they’re looking for — Malory Haynes. | 我们救出了他们想找的目标 梅乐丽·海恩斯 |
[25:51] | I still can’t believe this was all for a person. | 我还是不敢相信大费周章就为了一个人 |
[25:54] | Not just a person, more like a political liability. | 不是普通人 而是政治累赘 |
[25:57] | I mean, Malory propagated fake news | 梅乐丽为配合参议员的动机 |
[26:00] | to further a senator’s agenda. | 而捏造虚假新闻 |
[26:01] | People lost their lives because of it. | 而有人因此丧命 |
[26:03] | Even if Baynard wasn’t working on behalf of the GOP, | 即便贝恩纳德不是代表共和党这么做的 |
[26:07] | an arrest would reflect on the entire party, | 但抓捕他会牵连整个政党 |
[26:09] | making it look like they sanctioned it. | 这看起来就像是他们授权一样 |
[26:11] | The good news is, we found our face for the board. | 好消息是 我们找到了”同伙”之一 |
[26:13] | The even better news is, | 更棒的消息是 |
[26:14] | this incident wasn’t terrorism or linked to another plan. | 这次意外不是恐怖主义或牵涉其他计划 |
[26:17] | But it was sloppy — | 但这次的事很大意 |
[26:18] | Baynard using the cache for his personal gain. | 贝恩纳德为一己私利而访问了”秘密数据”的信息 |
[26:20] | We can’t be sure Baynard is our guy. | 我们不能确定贝恩纳德就是我们要找的人 |
[26:21] | Politicians help each other. | 政客之间会相互帮忙 |
[26:23] | You need to be sure that it wasn’t a friend | 你得确定这是不是他的好友 |
[26:25] | offering a solution to this problem. | 提供的解决办法 |
[26:27] | Right. | 是啊 |
[26:28] | I don’t see what’s funny about what I said. | 我不觉得我这话有什么可笑 |
[26:31] | I was a federal agent for two years | 我在一个公共腐败的项目里 |
[26:33] | in the public-corruption program. | 做过两年的联邦探员 |
[26:34] | I shouldn’t have to remind you of this, but I’m on your side. | 这话我本不该说 但我跟你是一伙儿的 |
[26:39] | Nimah… | 妮尔麦 |
[26:42] | Malory’s rattled, but ready. | 梅乐丽受了惊吓 但准备好了 |
[26:44] | She’ll cooperate with whatever’s needed of her. | 她愿意配合调查 达成协议 |
[26:47] | Look, guys, I hate to bring this up, | 我也不想说这点 |
[26:49] | but she’s not an innocent here, okay? | 但她不是无辜的 |
[26:52] | The press, they might call it “Fake news,” | 新闻界称呼为”假新闻” |
[26:53] | but that’s just another term for “Disinformation.” | 但准确的词应该是”造谣生事” |
[26:55] | They’re turning Americans against each other | 他们挑拨美国民众之间的关系 |
[26:57] | and fostering whatever hate is inside of them. No. | 在民众心中种下恨意 自相残杀 不行 |
[27:00] | No. She shouldn’t be allowed to plead this one out. | 不行 不能就这么放过她 |
[27:02] | Yeah… | 是啊 |
[27:08] | Take a well-deserved break, and we’ll keep Malory safe here. | 大家都好好休息一下吧 我们让梅乐丽留在这里 |
[27:11] | Greypool’s gonna still be looking for her, | “灰池”的人还会继续找她 |
[27:12] | and we need to do some research on Senator Baynard, | 我们要调查一下贝恩纳德参议员 |
[27:15] | see if Nimah’s right. | 看妮尔麦说得是否正确 |
[27:17] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好 -好 |
[27:23] | You did a lot of good last night. | 你昨晚做了大好事 |
[27:26] | Took a big risk, and you drew fire for us. | 冒了很大险 你为我们挡了不少麻烦 |
[27:28] | I did what was needed. | 我也是尽职工作 |
[27:30] | If you were trying to earn your place on this team, | 如果你想证明你有资格留在团队 |
[27:32] | I’m pretty sure you got it. | 我很确信你做到了 |
[27:33] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[27:38] | My sister still hasn’t spoken to me, | 我妹还是不肯理我 |
[27:39] | and I don’t know if she ever will. | 我不知道她以后还会不会理我 |
[27:42] | I tried to do the right thing and I turned myself in, | 我试着选了正确的路 我自首了 |
[27:45] | ’cause I believe that I should pay a price for what happened. | 因为我认为我要为发生的一切付出代价 |
[27:48] | And what did they do? | 结果他们倒好 |
[27:51] | They sent me here | 他们派我来这里了 |
[27:52] | to be a part of a team they don’t really want me on. | 加入了一个大家都不想要我的团队 |
[27:56] | I feel stuck, out of place. | 我感觉无处容身了 |
[28:00] | If I’m weighed down by my sins, | 如果我被自己的愧疚感压得喘不过气 |
[28:01] | it’s because they keep pressing them down on me, Shelby. | 那也是因为他们不断给我施压 谢尔比 |
[28:04] | This isn’t about what they think of you, Nimah. | 重点不是他们如何想你 妮尔麦 |
[28:06] | It’s about what you think of yourself. | 重点你怎么看自己 |
[28:09] | You need to decide | 你要决定 |
[28:10] | if you can stop regretting what you didn’t do in the G20 | 你是否能停止后悔你在G20事件中没做的事 |
[28:12] | and remember what you did. | 记住自己做过的事 |
[28:14] | You saved lives, | 你拯救了生命 |
[28:16] | protected your sister, | 你保护了你妹妹 |
[28:17] | turned yourself in. | 你自首了 |
[28:19] | Let go of your pride. | 放下你的自尊心 |
[28:21] | Yes, you made mistakes, but you’re still a good person. | 你确实犯了错 但你还是个好人 |
[28:30] | It wasn’t Baynard. | 不是贝恩纳德 |
[28:31] | Nimah Amin was right. | 妮尔麦·阿敏猜对了 |
[28:34] | Tell her that. | 跟她说吧 |
[28:37] | I’m only trying to help. | 我只是想帮忙 |
[28:41] | Is this gonna work between us? | 我们这样相处能行吗 |
[28:44] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[28:44] | I’ve been a teacher a long time | 我当了很长时间的老师 |
[28:46] | and I can tell when someone has a lot to learn. | 我能看出有人要学的还有很多 |
[28:48] | And you, Clay, have a lot to learn. | 而你 克莱 还有很多要学啊 |
[28:55] | I understand what it must feel like, | 我理解你现在的感受 |
[28:57] | watching someone less skilled stand where you used to stand. | 看着没自己厉害的人坐上了你的位置 |
[29:01] | But that doesn’t mean I don’t have something to offer, | 但这不代表我没有料 |
[29:04] | something that, maybe, you never had — | 我有的东西 你也许未必有 |
[29:06] | experience. | 经验 |
[29:09] | No, I’ve been in the highest rooms of power. | 我在权贵圈待了很久 |
[29:12] | I know how these people think. | 我了解这些人的想法 |
[29:13] | They didn’t ask me to teach at The Farm. | 他们没让我去”农场”教学 |
[29:15] | They asked me to lead a task force | 他们让我领导一支特遣队 |
[29:17] | created to take down people like me. | 专门为了扳倒像我这样的人 |
[29:20] | Yeah, I may not be perfect at it yet, | 我现在也许还不完美 |
[29:24] | but I am never gonna be able to get better | 但如果你继续阻挡我和他们交流 |
[29:26] | if you keep putting yourself between me and them. | 我永远都不会做得更好 |
[29:30] | You got to let me learn how to do my job. | 你得让我学会如何做好我的工作 |
[29:34] | Okay. | 好 |
[29:36] | Really? | 是吗 |
[29:39] | I can’t believe that worked. | 没想到你这么痛快 |
[29:39] | Don’t spoil it. | 别得寸进尺 |
[29:44] | Maybe you can help me with one small thing. | 也许你能帮我一个小忙 |
[29:49] | They want justice, | 他们想要正义 |
[29:50] | and — and they’re gonna have to wait, again. | 而他们要再一次等待 |
[29:53] | They didn’t like it last week. | 他们不满意上周的结果 |
[29:54] | I fear that, on top of this… | 我恐怕 再加上这事 |
[29:56] | Well, they’re agents. | 他们是探员 |
[29:57] | They’re used to getting their criminal. | 他们习惯抓到坏蛋了 |
[29:58] | Waiting is not their thing, but you and I, we know waiting. | 等待不是他们的强项 但我们俩知道等待的意义 |
[30:01] | For politicians like you, it’s all a long game, right? | 像你这种政客 深谙放长线钓大鱼的道理 |
[30:05] | And I’ve waited a long time to be operational. | 我也等了很长时间才能再次执行任务 |
[30:09] | So, what do I tell them? | 我该怎么跟他们说 |
[30:11] | You lie. | 骗他们 |
[30:13] | Tell them they won, they saved the day, | 跟他们说他们赢了 他们拯救了大局 |
[30:15] | and that Senator Baynard’s gonna get his. | 贝恩纳德参议员会为此付出代价 |
[30:17] | I’ve watched my mother’s career closely. | 我亲眼见识了我母亲的事业 |
[30:19] | I-I know what happens when you lie. | 我知道说谎的结果 |
[30:20] | You end up having to cover it up with another and another — | 不断地用一个谎言去圆另一个谎言 |
[30:22] | Or you learn to live with them. | 或者你要学习接受骗别人的事实 |
[30:24] | Listen — – you want to be a good leader? | 听着 你想做一个出色的领导者 |
[30:26] | Let your soldiers believe in their success. | 就让你的手下相信他们成功了 |
[30:30] | And when they find out the truth? | 如果他们得知真相了呢 |
[30:31] | Maybe they never do. | 也许永远也不会知道 |
[30:33] | Listen, Baynard could go unpunished | 贝恩纳德可以不受惩罚 |
[30:34] | for something that happened above your head. | 毕竟有些事 你也控制不了 |
[30:36] | As far as they’re concerned, you did your best, and you did. | 在他们看来 你尽到力了 你也确实尽力了 |
[30:39] | We got another name on the board. | 我们又查出一个”同伙” |
[30:41] | Yeah, we did, didn’t we? | 我们确实是啊 |
[30:43] | And still under the collaborators’ noses. | 而且那些”同伙”还没有察觉到 |
[30:45] | Let’s just hope it stays that way. | 希望一直保持如此吧 |
[30:49] | Yes. | 棒 |
[30:52] | Somebody’s been at it. | 有人一直在偷喝啊 |
[30:53] | Still, there’s enough for a tipple. | 够咱俩小酌了 |
[30:56] | What are we celebrating? | 我们庆祝什么 |
[30:57] | What are we celebrating? | 庆祝什么呢 |
[31:00] | Harry Doyle, | 哈里·道尔 |
[31:02] | the spy still left out in the cold. | 仍然被抛弃的间谍 |
[31:06] | No MI6. | 军情六处不要你 |
[31:07] | There’s no win to be had. | 我总没有胜利啊 |
[31:09] | Do you really think Prince George out there | 你真觉得乔治王子 |
[31:10] | is gonna call Charlotte at the Home Office, | 会召见夏洛特到内政部 |
[31:12] | tell them all about your secret efforts here? | 将你秘密完成的伟绩都说出来吗 |
[31:15] | Promise to cut them in if she reinstates me? | 保证如果给我复职 就带他们一起玩儿 |
[31:17] | No, of course not. | 当然不会了 |
[31:17] | So, once again, I scratch your back | 所以再一次 我帮了你的忙 |
[31:20] | and I get kicked to the curb in return. | 我啥也没捞着 |
[31:21] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[31:22] | You don’t have to leave. | 你不用走啊 |
[31:23] | You could stay here, join us. | 你可以留下 加入我们 |
[31:25] | Well, you’re not authorized to offer that, Alex. | 你没权提供我职位啊 艾丽克丝 |
[31:28] | And I don’t see anyone else knocking on my door. | 而我也没看别人想要留下我 |
[31:30] | Well, you really haven’t given them a reason to, Harry. | 你也没大家留你的理由啊 哈里 |
[31:32] | You said it yourself — you’re not a team player. | 你自己说了 你不适合团队协作 |
[31:34] | Cool. Well, now you finally get it. | 棒 你终于明白了 |
[31:36] | – And on that note… – All right. | -既然这样 -好了 |
[31:37] | – No, no, please don’t get teary on my — – Hear me out, okay? | -别对我泪眼婆娑… -听我说完 |
[31:40] | This morning, Clay forced us to face our weaknesses, | 今早 克莱迫使我们面对自己的弱点 |
[31:43] | and I think it’s only fair that someone tell you yours. | 我觉得我该说一下你的弱点 |
[31:48] | You joke your way around everything | 你总是嘻嘻哈哈 |
[31:49] | because you’re afraid to make a connection — | 因为你害怕跟人产生感情 |
[31:52] | maybe because the closest connection you ever made | 也许因为你最深的一段感情 |
[31:55] | died right in front of you. | 死在你面前 |
[31:57] | And I get that. | 我理解这点 |
[31:58] | After my father died, I…separated from the world, | 我父亲死后 我将自己与世界隔离了 |
[32:03] | hid inside myself. | 躲在自己的围墙之中 |
[32:06] | Buried myself so deep that… | 将自己深深地掩埋起来 |
[32:08] | there was nowhere else to go. | 直到无处可藏 |
[32:12] | And then I met Ryan… | 然后我认识了瑞恩 |
[32:15] | and Shelby and Nimah and Raina and Simon. | 谢尔比 妮尔麦 蕾娜 西蒙 |
[32:18] | And — And they’d all been through so much themselves, | 他们自己都经历了很多事 |
[32:21] | but they could still smile. | 但他们仍然可以微笑面对生活 |
[32:23] | And they wanted to get to know me, | 他们想了解我 |
[32:25] | just like I want to know you. | 就像我想了解你 |
[32:28] | And all those connections — | 这些感情 |
[32:29] | how did they work out for you, huh? | 结果都如何了呢 |
[32:31] | Simon Asher — he good? | 西蒙·亚瑟 他好吗 |
[32:33] | Raina Amin — is she around here somewhere? | 蕾娜·阿敏 她在这里吗 |
[32:35] | You know, I’m still waiting for | 我还在等你说 |
[32:36] | that save-the-date card for you and Alabama. | 你和瑞恩能喜结连理呢 |
[32:38] | Ryan and I may not be together, but we’re very, very connected. | 我和瑞恩虽然不在一起 但我们的感情很深 |
[32:43] | I think about him. I worry about him all the time. | 我会想着他 我会总是担心他 |
[32:45] | I’m his friend, just like I’m your friend, Harry. | 我是他朋友 我也是的朋友 哈里 |
[32:49] | Look, there’s space for you here, | 这里有你的位置 |
[32:51] | but you have to choose it. | 但你得主动选择 |
[32:53] | You can walk out that door | 你可以离开这里 |
[32:54] | and end up where you always end up — | 结果就跟你以往的结果一样 |
[32:56] | separate and alone. | 孤零零一人 |
[32:58] | Or you can stay here and let us in. | 你也可以留在这里 接纳我们 |
[33:05] | I’m not going anywhere, | 我会一直在这里 |
[33:07] | and I will not leave you. | 我不会离开你 |
[33:32] | I had a feeling you’d be here. | 我就感觉你会在这里 |
[33:34] | I had a feeling you’d find me. | 我就感觉你会找到我 |
[33:37] | You followed me. | 你跟踪了我 |
[33:39] | Well…journalism might be dead in America, | 也许美国的新闻业已经亡了 |
[33:41] | but where I come from, if you want to find a story, | 但我成长的环境教会我 如果想找到新闻素材 |
[33:43] | you go look for it. | 就得去调查 |
[33:44] | And yet, all is well in Brookwell. | 然而 布鲁克威尔一切安好 |
[33:46] | No chemical leak. People are back in their homes. | 无化学泄露 人们安全返家 |
[33:49] | I have a four-hour drive ahead of me, | 我还要赶四个小时的车程 |
[33:51] | so I figured I’d file my 500 words on the party from here. | 所以我从这里提交我的报道吧 |
[33:55] | Do you prefer to be called Mr. Booth or Operative Ryan — | 你喜欢别人叫你布斯先生 还是特工瑞恩 |
[33:58] | I wouldn’t do that if I were you. | 你还是别这么做了 |
[34:00] | Or what, you’ll make me disappear? | 不然怎样 你会让我消失吗 |
[34:04] | This isn’t Russia. Journalists don’t vanish here. | 这里不是俄罗斯 灭口记者没那么容易 |
[34:06] | – Drop it. – I can’t. I’d lose my job. | -别再查了 -不行 那样我会丢了工作 |
[34:09] | Yeah, and if you publish it, I could lose my life. | 如果你发表了 我就没命了 |
[34:11] | You make your money one way, I make my money another. | 你有你赚钱的方式 我也有我赚钱的方式 |
[34:14] | If you want me to drop a story, | 如果你想让我放弃这篇报道 |
[34:15] | then you give me something else to take its place. | 你给我提供些其它的素材来替代这篇 |
[34:25] | Is this real? | 这是真的吗 |
[34:25] | Strictly on background. | 绝对可靠 |
[34:28] | Someone’s done this before. | 有人这样干过啊 |
[34:29] | Well, do right by me, it won’t be the last time. | 对我好点 我还会给你爆料 |
[34:39] | Dayana, give us a moment. | 戴安娜 你先出去一下 |
[34:41] | All right, I’ll get us some food. | 好 我去拿些食物 |
[34:53] | I’m sorry, Malory. | 抱歉 梅乐丽 |
[34:55] | We won’t be able to fulfill our promise to you. | 我们没办法兑现我们的承诺 |
[34:57] | What? You said you’d protect me, | 什么 你们说会保护我的 |
[34:59] | that I could get some kind of a deal. | 我能达成什么合作协议 |
[35:00] | Yeah. Unfortunately, | 不幸的是 |
[35:01] | it turns out I don’t have the authorization | 原来我没权 |
[35:03] | I thought I did to make that offer. | 能跟你达成协议 |
[35:06] | But we want to help you get out of town. | 但我们想帮你离开这里 |
[35:08] | Out of town? | 离开这里 |
[35:10] | What do you — What do you mean? | 你们是什么意思 |
[35:11] | The people who are after you, they may not stop. | 想要追杀你的人 可能不会善罢甘休 |
[35:14] | You need to get farther than they can find you. | 你得逃得越远越好 |
[35:15] | Don’t contact anyone. Don’t use a computer. | 别跟任何人联系 别使用电脑 |
[35:18] | Change phones every two weeks. | 每周换两次电话 |
[35:20] | Pay as you go, you understand? No Internet. | 现收现付 懂吗 不要上网 |
[35:23] | You find a place that’s quiet, get a job that pays cash. | 找个僻静的地方 找份付现金的工作 |
[35:25] | You want me to run? For how long? | 你想让我逃亡吗 逃多久 |
[35:31] | For a long time. | 很长一段时间 |
[35:33] | But he’ll find me. | 但他们会找到我 |
[35:35] | Not if you’re smart. And you’re smart. | 如果你够聪明就不会 而你确实聪明 |
[35:37] | This is the best deal you’re gonna get. | 这是你目前最好的办法了 |
[35:40] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 |
[35:41] | Yeah, I understand. | 我明白 |
[35:44] | You used me. | 你利用了我 |
[35:45] | You lied to me, you got something you wanted, | 你骗了我 你得到了想要的信息 |
[35:48] | and now you want me to just… | 现在想让我… |
[35:54] | Go. | 走吧 |
[35:57] | I’ll walk her through the details. | 我来跟你说下详情 |
[36:04] | Our friends at the DOJ are with Senator Baynard right now. | 司法部的人正处理贝恩纳德参议员呢 |
[36:09] | He’ll do time, even if he makes a plea deal. | 他会坐牢 即使他认罪也会坐牢 |
[36:11] | Malory will go into witness relocation until she testifies. | 梅乐丽在作证之前会加入证人迁移计划 |
[36:15] | You should feel good about yourselves, | 你们应该为自己鼓掌 |
[36:17] | and you should feel good about this. | 你们该为此骄傲 |
[36:21] | Henry Roarke? | 亨利·罗尔克 |
[36:22] | That’s the Speaker of the House. | 这是美国众议院议长啊 |
[36:23] | – Yes. Nimah was right. – Thank you. | -没错 妮尔麦猜得没错 -谢谢 |
[36:26] | Baynard asked his old buddy for help out of a predicament. | 贝恩纳德请他的老朋友帮忙摆脱困境 |
[36:29] | Roarke gave him what he needed from the cache. | 罗尔克从”秘密数据”中取得了想要的信息 |
[36:31] | Roarke is the man in the government that we’ve been looking for. | 罗尔克就是政府中的内奸 |
[36:33] | This feels like a win. Is this a win? | 这感觉是胜利啊 这算胜利吧 |
[36:36] | I hope it’s a win. | 希望算胜利 |
[36:37] | – It’s a win. – One we wouldn’t have had without Harry. | -就是胜利 -这里有哈里的功劳 |
[36:41] | Agreed. | 同意 |
[36:42] | I will take it under advisement. | 我会考虑一下的 |
[36:44] | – Over drinks at the Gold Leaf. – Yes. | -去金叶酒吧边喝边想吧 -没错 |
[36:46] | We finally deserve it. | 终于能庆祝一下了 |
[36:48] | – I’ll catch up. – All right, see you. | -你们先去吧 -好 到时候见 |
[36:50] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[36:53] | All right, what’s everyone having? It’s on me. | 大家想喝什么 我请客 |
[36:55] | It’s noon. | 大中午就开始喝啊 |
[36:56] | Not when you’ve been up for 36 hours it’s not. | 36个小时没睡觉 喝点也应该啊 |
[36:58] | Then I want a whole bottle of whiskey. | 那我要来一整瓶威士忌 |
[37:00] | How about a Bloody Mary instead? | 还是换杯血腥玛丽吧 |
[37:01] | I don’t get your Bloody Marys. | 我搞不懂你为什么喝”血腥玛丽” |
[37:03] | If I wanted a gazpacho, I would order one. | 如果我想喝”西班牙冷汤菜” 就直接点了 |
[37:06] | What? I-I’m not being funny. | 怎么了 我不是开玩笑 |
[37:08] | We’re gonna go order the food. | 我们去点单吧 |
[37:09] | What? What did I say? | 怎么了 我说什么了 |
[37:10] | – All right. – Good idea. | -好 -去吧 |
[37:11] | I’m hungry. | 我饿了 |
[37:16] | So, I’ve been thinking a lot about you. | 我最近一直在想你 |
[37:18] | Yeah? You haven’t said much. | 是吗 你没怎么提这事啊 |
[37:20] | I know. I was just — I was trying to be less impetuous. | 我懂 我就是不想表现得那么浮躁 |
[37:23] | Well, I’m a good soldier. I follow my orders. | 我是个好士兵 遵守命令 |
[37:26] | You needed time. I’m giving it to you. | 你需要时间 我就给你时间 |
[37:28] | Right, I — I did say that. | 没错 我确实这么说了 |
[37:31] | But I think, when I said that, | 但我说这话的时候 |
[37:32] | I don’t think I was being completely honest. | 我没有完全说实话 |
[37:35] | So, what did you mean to say? | 那你当时想说的是什么 |
[37:39] | Okay, so… we’re connected, Ryan. | 我们之间有感情 瑞恩 |
[37:43] | After everything that we’ve been through, | 我们经历了这么多 |
[37:44] | there’s no way for us not to be. | 不可能没有感情 |
[37:46] | But when I said that I needed more time, | 但我说我需要更多时间时 |
[37:48] | I didn’t — I didn’t — I wasn’t expecting you to wait. | 我没有… 我没想过你会等我 |
[37:52] | I see. | 我懂了 |
[37:54] | – I’m sorry. – No, no, no. Don’t apologize. | -抱歉 -不不 别道歉 |
[37:56] | I feel the same way. | 我也这么感觉 |
[37:58] | Look, i love you, Alex. I always will. | 我爱你 艾丽克丝 我会一直爱你 |
[38:00] | But you and I, we just — | 但我们俩… |
[38:02] | we got stuck in a pattern that we just couldn’t get out of. | 我们之间陷入了一个无法摆脱的模式 |
[38:06] | And I want some time, too, away from you. | 我也需要离开你一段时间 |
[38:08] | I just was trying to be respectful and honor your wishes. | 我就是想尊重你的决定与意愿 |
[38:11] | Okay, if I’m being completely honest, | 如果要我坦诚地说一句 |
[38:13] | I do not know how I feel about this right now. | 你这话让我感觉五味杂陈啊 |
[38:15] | Alex Parrish not in control of the situation. | 艾丽克丝·帕里什不是掌控局面的那个人 |
[38:19] | You see, you are capable of change. | 瞧 你还是能够做出改变的 |
[38:24] | You really came. | 你真来了 |
[38:26] | Someone told me it’d be a nice gesture. | 某人说这样会拉拢人心 |
[38:28] | Okay, you’re not supposed to say that out loud. | 你不该讲这么大声 |
[38:30] | Right. | 对 |
[38:32] | So, where’s your boyfriend this week? Europe? Asia? | 你这周的男友是谁 欧洲人 还是亚洲人 |
[38:35] | My God. You know I made him up. | 天呐 你知道这人是我编出来的 |
[38:38] | Yeah. That was pretty clear. | 是啊 这也太明显了 |
[38:40] | I’m just not entirely sure why. | 我就是不太明白为什么 |
[38:42] | Owen was right. | 欧文说得对 |
[38:43] | I care what people think about me — you most of all. | 我很在意别人对我的看法 特别是你 |
[38:47] | Because if anyone does have a good reason to hate me, it is you. | 因为这世上也只有你才有资格恨我了 |
[38:50] | And yesterday, in that moment — | 昨天 那个时候 |
[38:53] | I don’t know, I just — I wanted you to think | 说不清吧 我就是想让你觉得 |
[38:54] | that I was someone who was worthy of being loved. | 我也值得被人爱 |
[38:56] | And that I’d found it, | 我也找到了这个人 |
[38:58] | even after all the mistakes I’ve made. | 即便我犯下了很多错误 |
[39:01] | I don’t hate you. | 我不恨你 |
[39:02] | I want to very, very badly, | 我也很想恨你 |
[39:04] | but I do not seem to be able to. | 但我就是恨不起来 |
[39:07] | Well, can you try a little harder? | 你能在努努力吗 |
[39:09] | ‘Cause I don’t want to like you, either. | 因为我也不想喜欢你 |
[39:16] | Still a no. | 还是不喜欢 |
[39:18] | Nimah Amin. | 妮尔麦·阿敏 |
[39:21] | I wanted to officially welcome you to the team. | 我想正式欢迎你加入这个团队 |
[39:22] | I feel I’ve been remiss in doing so. | 我感觉自己一直忽略你了 |
[39:26] | And I want to kick your ass at darts. | 而我想玩飞镖 赢下你 |
[39:29] | Let’s both get what we want. | 让我们都如愿以偿吧 |
[39:37] | Can I join in? | 我能加入吗 |
[39:38] | My God. Look who’s here. | 天呐 瞧瞧谁来 |
[39:40] | Harry wanted to know if we had enough room for him. | 哈里想知道这里有没有位置容下他 |
[39:42] | I told him, “I’m not in charge.” | 我跟他说 “我说了不算” |
[39:45] | You have to ask the boss. | 你得问老大 |
[39:47] | Nice to have you with us, Harry. | 很高兴你加入我们 哈里 |
[39:49] | Yes! | 棒哎 |
[39:51] | All right. | 好了 |
[39:51] | I’m a member of the team now, so I get to play, too. | 我也是队员之一 所以我也有资格玩儿 |
[39:53] | Okay, well, seeing as I am the newbie, | 虽然我是新来的队员 |
[39:55] | I’m going to set the rules. | 但我要订下规矩 |
[39:57] | First to 20, and every time you miss — | 二十分制 每次没中 |
[39:59] | You have to answer a personal question. | 你都要回答一格私人问题 |
[40:01] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 懂了 懂了 |
[40:02] | We’ve played this before. Let’s go. | 我们以前玩过 来吧 |
[40:04] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[40:06] | Owen. | 欧文 |
[40:07] | Okay, personal question, buddy — who’s your favorite? | 真心话时间 兄弟 谁是你最爱的学员 |
[40:12] | I’m getting you a drink. | 我给你拿杯酒 |
[40:13] | Where you going? | 你去哪儿啊 |
[40:18] | Hello? | 喂 |
[40:19] | We’re gonna run an op-ed piece on Sean Gregory. | 我们要收集肖恩·格雷戈里的专栏素材 |
[40:22] | It’ll get attention, and I’ll get my story once it becomes one. | 这会引起关注 我到时就能发表文章了 |
[40:26] | I owe you. | 我欠你一份人情 |
[40:27] | Well, how about you buy me dinner? | 不如请我吃顿饭感谢我吧 |
[40:29] | I don’t pay for stories. | 我不会花钱买报道素材 |
[40:31] | Okay, so I’ll buy you dinner. | 好吧 那我请你吃饭 |
[40:33] | Okay, but it can’t be expensive. | 行 但不能请吃太贵的饭 |
[40:36] | I have a very strict code of ethics. | 我这人恪守道德信条 |
[40:39] | Friday night, pick the worst restaurant in town. | 周五晚上 找家最烂的餐馆 |
[40:41] | You’re on. | 没问题 |
[41:01] | Leon, it’s Shelby Wyatt. | 里昂 我是谢尔比·怀特 |
[41:03] | I was just thinking about you | 我刚刚在想你 |
[41:05] | and thought I’d call and see how you were. | 就想打来问候你一下 |