时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | The AIC is the hand of a much larger body. | “反情局”只是某个庞大组织的一部分 |
[00:05] | I’m forming a select team to fight it. | 我要成立一个小队去应对此事 |
[00:08] | A covert joint-task force. | 秘密联合特遣队 |
[00:09] | Roarke is the man in the government that we’ve been looking for. | 罗尔克就是政府中的内奸 |
[00:12] | That’s the Speaker of the House. | 这是美国众议院议长啊 |
[00:13] | Why’d you leave Russia? | 你为什么离开俄国 |
[00:14] | This isn’t first-date material. | 第一次约会谈这事不合适 |
[00:17] | We’re just worried about you. | 我们只是很担心你 |
[00:19] | Yeah, well, you should be worried about me getting killed. | 是啊 你们该担心我会不会被别人灭口 |
[00:21] | Raina still hasn’t spoken to me, | 蕾娜还是不肯理我 |
[00:22] | and I don’t know if she ever will. | 我不知道她以后还会不会理我 |
[00:25] | I don’t want to die for this. I’m sorry. | 我不想为此搭上性命 抱歉 |
[00:28] | Goodbye, Harry. | 再见 哈里 |
[00:52] | 未知号码 已完成 | |
[01:19] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[01:20] | Need a minute? | 要休息一下吗 |
[01:23] | You want some water? | 要喝点水吗 |
[01:25] | I missed you, too, Felix. | 我也想你了 菲力克斯 |
[01:27] | You’re also missing a lot of shots. | 你也没接到一堆球 |
[01:29] | I guess you only knew your way around a court | 大概你只有利用壁球场约会时 |
[01:31] | when you used it to hook up. | 才会在场上大展身手 |
[01:33] | It was boarding school. | 当时是在寄宿学校 |
[01:35] | You were there… Squash courts were the only place | 你也知道 学校里只有壁球场 |
[01:37] | to take girls on campus without people finding you. | 带女孩去没人会发现 |
[01:39] | I hope you were better at that than you are at this. | 希望你那方面技术比打球好 |
[01:41] | Serve. | 发球 |
[01:47] | How is the Iron Mommy? | “铁妈咪”怎么样了 |
[01:49] | The President is good. | 总统挺好的 |
[01:50] | And the Sith Lord? | “西斯尊者”呢 |
[01:52] | The Speaker of the House is happy, rested, | 众议院议长心情愉悦 精神焕发 |
[01:55] | and ready for a big day. | 准备迎接大日子 |
[01:56] | I’d heard Roarke was | 我听说罗尔克 |
[01:57] | bringing the Muslim registry back to a vote. | 重新发起了”穆斯林登记系统”投票 |
[01:59] | I mean, I get it. | 我明白 |
[02:01] | It’s gone down twice. | 已经击倒了两次 |
[02:02] | Why not make it a TKO? | 为什么不来一次技术击倒呢 |
[02:04] | We need to keep your country safe. | 我们得保护你国家的安全 |
[02:06] | Henry believes extraordinary times | 亨利认为非常时刻 |
[02:08] | call for extraordinary measures. | 需要非常手段 |
[02:10] | And what do you believe? | 那你怎么想 |
[02:11] | Whatever he does. | 他怎么想 我就怎么想 |
[02:12] | He’s the boss. | 他是老大 |
[02:13] | You’re a senior legislative assistant to the Speaker. | 你是众议院议长的高级法律助理 |
[02:16] | That’s a very big deal. | 要职在身 |
[02:18] | You’ve been there for a year. | 你在那里一年了 |
[02:19] | You have to know who your boss really is by now. | 必须认清上司的真面目了 |
[02:21] | You really want to hitch your wagon to that horse? | 你真想把自己的未来赌在他身上吗 |
[02:23] | You won’t be happy till I’m a Democrat. | 我是民主党 你才开心是吧 |
[02:24] | You used to be one. | 你曾经是民主党 |
[02:26] | I’m just looking out for you. | 我只是关心你 |
[02:28] | Well, you should be looking out for yourself. | 你应该关心的是自己 |
[02:30] | I heard everything about your new co-worker. | 我听说了你新同事的情况 |
[02:34] | Maxine talked about Shelby? | 玛可辛说起谢尔比了吗 |
[02:35] | Better me than a mediator. | 跟我谈总比跟调解员谈要好 |
[02:39] | I can’t believe we’re going back into the real world. | 我们竟然要重回现实世界了 |
[02:42] | I just wish we didn’t have to. | 但愿我们不必那么做 |
[02:45] | But after what happened in New York, | 但是经过了纽约一事 |
[02:47] | we can’t expect | “同伙”那些人 |
[02:48] | the Collaborators will hit the cache anytime soon, | 短期内应该不会再访问”秘密数据”了 |
[02:50] | so we have to go back to our cover lives. | 所以我们必须重回卧底生活了 |
[02:52] | Adios, muchachas. | 再见 姑娘们 |
[02:54] | Shelby, do you still have those ski gloves? | 谢尔比 你的滑雪手套还在吗 |
[02:56] | Have fun freezing your butt off. | “冻屁股之旅”玩得愉快 |
[02:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:58] | Ski gloves? Since when do you ski? | 滑雪手套 你什么时候开始滑雪了 |
[03:01] | I don’t know. Since high school. | 说不准 高中就开始了吧 |
[03:03] | This is a prank. Is this a prank? | 这是恶作剧 这是恶作剧吧 |
[03:06] | ‘Cause he doesn’t ski. | 他不滑雪的 |
[03:07] | You don’t ski. | 你不滑雪的 |
[03:08] | Well, I guess you never really know someone, do you? | 这世上没有谁真的了解谁吧 |
[03:10] | And who’s gonna wear these dainty little things? | 是谁要戴这雅致的小玩意儿 |
[03:12] | I’m pretty sure it’s not you. | 我很确定不是你 |
[03:14] | An asset I’m developing… a reporter from the Journal. | 一个我正在发展的线人 期刊记者 |
[03:17] | The one who exposed Sean Gregory? | 揭发肖恩·格雷戈里的那个吗 |
[03:19] | Well, someone’s got to find out how that happened. | 总要有人查明真相的 |
[03:21] | See you next time the world explodes. | 下次世界爆炸时再见 |
[03:24] | Since when does Ryan ski? | 瑞恩什么时候开始滑雪了 |
[03:26] | Your ex-fiance is most likely dating someone | 你前任未婚夫很可能在你之后 |
[03:29] | for the first time since you… a likely asset… | 重新开始约会了 跟一个线人 |
[03:32] | and that is your headline? | 你的重点却在滑雪上吗 |
[03:34] | I just thought I knew everything about him. | 我本以为我了解他的一切 |
[03:36] | You can never know everything about anybody. | 我们永远不可能了解一个人的一切 |
[03:38] | We just learn what we learn as we learn it. | 我们只能了解到什么 就了解什么 |
[03:41] | There’s always more. | 总也了解不完 |
[03:44] | Yeah, I could definitely use a break from this fishbowl. | 我急需从这鱼缸里出去 |
[03:46] | It does things to your head. | 这里影响你的思维方式 |
[03:48] | You know, it’s… it’s not the bowl. | 不是鱼缸的影响 |
[03:49] | It’s the fish. | 是里面的鱼 |
[03:50] | I will be away from him, too. | 我也要远离他了 |
[03:52] | You stay at summer camp too long, | 夏令营待久了 |
[03:54] | you end up regretting something. | 就会后悔一些事 |
[03:56] | Now all I need is a 90-minute massage | 我现在需要的就是一套九十分钟按摩 |
[03:58] | and six hours at the gun range, | 去靶场练六个小时 |
[04:00] | and I will be back to the real me. | 然后就能恢复原本的我了 |
[04:01] | Call me when you get to New York. | 到纽约给我打电话 |
[04:03] | Will do. | 会的 |
[04:11] | You should really have a plaque on this booth. | 你真该给这个位置挂个小牌子 |
[04:14] | Same breakfast every day, same place, same time. | 每天同一时间在同一地点吃同样的早餐 |
[04:18] | Are you saying I’m boring? | 你是说我乏味吗 |
[04:19] | I would never do that. I just think you’re predictable. | 我绝不会那样 我只是觉得你这人很好猜 |
[04:23] | What are you doing here? | 你来做什么 |
[04:23] | Well, Nimah asked me to meet her, but she’s not here yet. | 妮尔麦让我来见她 不过她还没到 |
[04:27] | Well, have a seat. | 那就坐吧 |
[04:28] | Right. Thanks. | 好 谢谢 |
[04:31] | So, how was your visit? | 你去监狱探视如何啊 |
[04:34] | Well, we talked… | 我们谈话了… |
[04:37] | technically. I-I wouldn’t say we used full sentences. | 理论上是 我们说话都不是整句整句 |
[04:40] | Lydia didn’t have a lot to say, huh? | 莉迪亚没什么好说的 是吧 |
[04:42] | No. | 不是 |
[04:44] | I’m the one who didn’t have anything to say. | 是我不知道要说什么 |
[04:47] | I can’t ask her what I really need to know. | 我无法问她我真正需要知道的事 |
[04:49] | Was it my fault? | 是我的错吗 |
[04:51] | Did I make her into this person? | 是我让她变成这样的人吗 |
[04:52] | Did she just make a mistake? | 她只是犯了次错 |
[04:53] | Is this who she really is? | 还是她就是这样的人 |
[04:57] | Anyway, you must be excited. | 不说了 你肯定很兴奋 |
[05:00] | You all get to go back to your lives. | 你们都能回到原来的生活 |
[05:02] | You’ve got your fancy New York apartment. | 你回到精致的纽约公寓 |
[05:04] | Shelby has her D.C. townhouse. | 谢尔比有她的华盛顿别墅 |
[05:06] | Harry has… whatever it is he ran away to. | 哈里… 奔向他的”天堂” |
[05:10] | But me? This is my life. | 我呢 这就是我的生活 |
[05:13] | No friends, fractured family. | 没有朋友 家庭破碎 |
[05:17] | Look, I could… I could stay for a while. | 我可以留下陪你一段时间 |
[05:23] | – Thanks, but I’ll see you when you get back. – Okay, sure. | -多谢 但还是等你回来再聊吧 -也好 |
[05:28] | Rebuffed again. I told you you were predictable. | 再次拒绝 我就说你这人很好猜了 |
[05:30] | Alex… go home. | 艾丽克丝 回家吧 |
[05:34] | At least you still can. | 至少你还有家可回 |
[05:43] | Nimah? | 妮尔麦 |
[05:47] | What are you doing here? | 你坐在这儿干什么 |
[05:48] | Didn’t you see me walk in? | 你没看见我进来吗 |
[05:50] | Is he gone? | 他走了吗 |
[05:52] | Owen? Yeah. | 欧文吗 走了 |
[05:58] | Give me a second, okay? | 等我接个电话 |
[06:03] | Hello? | 喂 |
[06:04] | I went to see Raina. She isn’t here. | 我来找蕾娜 但她不在这里 |
[06:06] | Her apartment is full of anti-American propaganda, | 她的公寓里到处都是反美政治宣传 |
[06:09] | blueprints for a shopping center, bomb components. | 购物中心的布局图 炸弹部件 |
[06:11] | It looks exactly like yours did last year. | 和你公寓去年的样子一模一样 |
[06:14] | I-I don’t know where she is. | 我不知道她在哪儿 |
[06:15] | I do, and she’s safe. | 我知道 她很安全 |
[06:19] | Let me call you right back, okay? | 我等会给你回电话 |
[06:26] | Your sister’s really worried about you… Raina. | 你姐非常担心你 蕾娜 |
[06:33] | I’ve never done something like this before. | 我从没做过这种事 |
[06:35] | What, ski? It’s easy. | 什么 滑雪吗 很简单的 |
[06:37] | It’s expensive, but it’s easy. | 虽然花费昂贵 但很容易学 |
[06:39] | No. Going away with a man I’ve only had a half a date with. | 不 和一个我只约会过半次的男人出去玩 |
[06:42] | Locked away for the whole weekend with no distractions | 没有旁人干扰 整个周末都待在一起 |
[06:44] | means that we’ll get to know the real us faster. | 意味着我们能更快地了解真正的对方 |
[06:48] | And we’ll spend a whole ton of money getting cold, wet, | 而且我们将花费”巨款”来受冻 让衣服湿透 |
[06:52] | and bruised up in the process. | 并在滑雪过程中弄得浑身淤青 |
[06:53] | Sound good? | 听起来怎么样 |
[06:55] | Sure. | 好极了 |
[07:00] | 立刻回应急掩体报到 有突发事件 | |
[07:12] | Let’s do it again soon. | 改天接着打吧 |
[07:13] | Definitely. Have fun cleaning President Mom’s boots. | 好 祝你给”总统妈咪”收拾烂摊子收拾得愉快 |
[07:17] | Say “hi” to Voldemort for me. | 替我向”伏地魔”问好 |
[07:28] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[07:31] | Are you in trouble? What happened to your hijab? | 你有麻烦了吗 怎么没戴头巾 |
[07:33] | I was attacked. | 我被攻击了 |
[07:35] | A man and a woman, they put things in my apartment, Alex. | 一男一女”布置”了我的公寓 艾丽克丝 |
[07:39] | I think they’re trying to frame me. | 我觉得他们想陷害我 |
[07:41] | We interrupt with breaking news. | 下面插播一条重大新闻 |
[07:42] | Details are just emerging from what appears to be a deadly terror attack | 今早美国俄亥俄州代顿遭受致命恐怖袭击 |
[07:46] | on American soil in Dayton, Ohio, this morning, | 有关细节初露端倪 |
[07:49] | where a bomber struck the Gallow Green Shopping Center. | 炸弹客袭击了嘉露格林购物中心 |
[07:50] | 重大新闻 炸弹客袭击招聘会 | |
[07:52] | – Wait-wait here. – At least 15 are dead and dozens wounded. | -在这儿等我 -至少十五人死亡 数十人受伤 |
[07:55] | The Islamic Front has claimed credit for the Dayton attack. | 伊斯兰阵线声称此次代顿袭击系他们所为 |
[07:59] | Authorities believe they are close to identifying the actual bomber, | 当局即将找出真正的炸弹客 |
[08:02] | who is described as a female wearing a hijab. | 据悉炸弹客为戴头巾的女性 |
[08:05] | They are moving to identify her based on CCTV footage from the scene. | 他们即将通过屏幕中的监控录像辨认她 |
[08:10] | Looks like it’s time to get you out of here. Come on. | 该把你带出去了 我们走 |
[08:10] | This attack comes after a long period | 此次袭击紧跟G20危机事件 |
[08:13] | of a national soul-searching in the wake of the G20 crisis. | 这将在全国范围内引发一段长期的反思 |
[08:16] | – Excuse me. Sorry. – What is the nature of terror in America? | -借过一下 -美国恐怖事件的性质是什么 |
[08:18] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[08:19] | What and who should we fear and why? | 我们到底该惧怕什么 原因为何 |
[08:26] | This attack could not have come at a worse time for President Haas, | 此次袭击对哈斯总统的执政是个巨大的打击 |
[08:30] | whose once-sterling national-security credentials | 她曾在国家安全事务上有着傲人的资历 |
[08:33] | have come under attack from a more confident GOP. | 如今正遭受更有建树的民主党诟病 |
[08:34] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[08:36] | Everything the Collaborators have done so far has been under the radar, | 迄今为止 “同伙”的所有行动都非常低调 |
[08:39] | so why a shopping mall? | 为何现在要炸购物中心 |
[08:41] | How does this fit in to their endgame? | 这对他们的最终目的起到什么作用 |
[08:43] | Could just be a terrorist attack. | 也许只是起普通的恐怖袭击 |
[08:44] | We don’t know it was them. | 我们无法确定是不是他们 |
[08:46] | Yes, we do. | 我们能确定 |
[08:46] | In order to protect this country… | 为了保卫国家… |
[08:50] | Cache ping from last week. | 上周的”秘密数据”定位 |
[08:52] | A confidential white paper from the NSC, | 国安会内部的机密白皮书 |
[08:55] | breaking down potential terror attacks against soft targets… | 打破针对非武装目标的潜在恐怖袭击 |
[08:59] | I-I looked into it, but nothing came of it. | 我调查过了 但一切正常 |
[09:02] | So, I figured it was part of a plan they abandoned. | 因此被我当成了他们放弃的计划 |
[09:05] | I’m sorry to see that wasn’t true. | 我对现在的情况非常抱歉 |
[09:07] | Why bomb a mall? | 为什么要炸购物中心 |
[09:08] | To create panic? To generate fear? | 为了制造恐慌吗 还是引发恐惧 |
[09:11] | No. | 都不是 |
[09:13] | To play politics. | 为了服务其政治目的 |
[09:15] | Today at 8:00 p.m., the House of Representatives | 今晚八点 众议院有场投票 |
[09:18] | has a vote scheduled on S-322, | 针对S-322法案进行表决 |
[09:21] | the National Entry/Exit Registry System. | 也就是全国出入境登记系统 |
[09:24] | You mean the Muslim registry? | 你是说”穆斯林登记系统” |
[09:26] | Technically, it’s a system to allow Homeland to register | 严格说来 这种系统让本国公民登记 |
[09:29] | and track non-citizen visa holders from countries of concern. | 而特别关注”其他国家”的非公民签证持有人 |
[09:33] | Those countries just happen to be exclusively Arab or Muslim. | “其他国家”恰好就是针对阿拉伯和穆斯林 |
[09:37] | But NEERS already failed twice. Why now? | 这项法案已失败两次了 为何现在又开始了 |
[09:40] | Terror, fear, spilt blood in the heartland, | 恐惧 害怕 在中心地带制造流血事件 |
[09:43] | and a Muslim immigrant mastermind framed for the crime. | 有位穆斯林移民被陷害为制造危机的炸弹客 |
[09:46] | She has a name, Raina Amin. | 她有名字 她叫蕾娜·阿敏 |
[09:50] | Raina came to us on the run from a team | 有一队人”布置”了蕾娜的公寓 |
[09:52] | that staged her apartment to look like she could have | 陷害她策划了袭击 她逃了出来 |
[09:54] | planned an attack like this. | 跑来向我们求救 |
[09:55] | This isn’t a coincidence. We think she’s being framed. | 这不是巧合 我们认为她被人陷害了 |
[09:58] | I’ll put money the FBI releases her name as a suspect within the hour. | 我打赌联调局会在一小时内 把她定为嫌疑人公布出来 |
[10:02] | This attack is about one thing, | 这场袭击的目的在于 |
[10:04] | pushing Congress to pass the registry. | 推动议会通过”登记系统”的法案 |
[10:06] | This team was created to put an end to the rogue group of agents | 特遣队的目的旨在扳倒中情局内部 |
[10:10] | within the CIA working on behalf of eight power players in America. | 替美国八位权贵效力的叛乱特工 |
[10:14] | Today, that mission takes on this form… | 今天 任务就是… |
[10:17] | make sure S-322 goes down in flames. | 确保S322法案彻底无望 |
[10:21] | That registry cannot happen. | 不能建立这个”登记系统” |
[10:22] | We cannot allow the Collaborators to take the next step in their long-term plan. | 我们不能让”同伙”的长远计划进行到下一步 |
[10:26] | You’re talking about FBI agents and CIA operatives | 你说的是联调局探员和中情局特工 |
[10:29] | actively interfering with the democratic process. | 主动干涉民主进程 |
[10:32] | Look, I know that we cross a lot of lines, but that’s a big one. | 我们的确需要经常越界 但这次太严重了 |
[10:35] | The Constitution isn’t a suicide pact. | 宪法又不是自杀协议 |
[10:37] | The Collaborators took the gloves off first. | 是”同伙”先动真格 |
[10:39] | We’re just following suit. | 我们只是有样学样 |
[10:41] | How does that fit in to their long-term plan? | 这件事和他们的长远计划有何关系呢 |
[10:42] | And what is that plan? | 那个计划到底是什么 |
[10:43] | Shouldn’t that be what we’re trying to figure out? | 我们不是应该先搞清楚这点吗 |
[10:45] | Well, we will when we have the luxury of time, | 我们时间充裕时 就会查明 |
[10:47] | but for now, we got to stop this bill. | 但眼下我们必须阻止这项法案通过 |
[10:49] | It’s been out of the Senate for months. | 参议院在数月前已经通过了 |
[10:51] | The House is the holdup. | 现在等白宫做决定 |
[10:53] | We have a few things we need to figure out. | 我们要搞清楚的有几件事 |
[10:55] | Where are the votes? Who are the swings? | 选票在哪些人手上 哪些是摇摆票 |
[10:57] | And how do we push this thing to defeat? | 以及我们要如何废除这个提案 |
[10:59] | We also need to figure out who’s framing Raina. | 我们还要查出是谁想陷害蕾娜 |
[11:01] | If they work for the Collaborators | 如果他们受雇于”同伙” |
[11:02] | and we expose their hand in this, | 而我们揭露这件事是他们所为 |
[11:04] | maybe we could reverse this wave of fear fueling the vote. | 也许我们就能消除那份推动投票的恐惧感 |
[11:07] | Good. Take point on that. | 很好 你来负责此事 |
[11:09] | The rest of you, huddle up. | 其他人都待在这里 |
[11:10] | This is now our war room. | 这里就是我们的作战室了 |
[11:14] | Golden Boy’s back in his element. | “金童”又重振雄风了啊 |
[11:16] | After watching you kick down doors and shoot guns, | 见识过你踢门和开枪的本事后 |
[11:19] | now you get to see what I can do. | 轮到你看看我的能耐了 |
[11:22] | This is the playing field. | 规则如下 |
[11:24] | 435 votes decide the game. | 435张选票决定结果 |
[11:26] | So, how many Republicans do we need to flip to vote “No”? | 我们要让多少共和党转投否定票 |
[11:28] | Depends on how many Democrats we can flip to vote “No,” too. | 取决于我们能让多少民主党转投否定票 |
[11:31] | The Democrats are voting for the Muslim registry? | 民主党也投票赞成”穆斯林登记系统”吗 |
[11:33] | My state representative’s a Democrat. | 我的州议员就是民主党 |
[11:35] | He voted for it. | 他投了赞成票 |
[11:36] | Law and order’s one of those issues that crosses party lines. | 法律和秩序是其中一个不受党派限制的议题 |
[11:39] | 9/11, Iraq. | 911事件 伊拉克 |
[11:40] | It’s hard to vote against fear when fear’s so fresh. | 对恐怖事件还记忆犹新 很难会投反对票 |
[11:43] | So, how do we I.D. Our targets? | 那我们如何决定目标人物呢 |
[11:46] | Good question. Tough one, too. | 好问题 同时也很棘手 |
[11:48] | This is a radioactive issue. | 这是个”烫手的问题” |
[11:49] | People will hide their votes until the last minute. | 大家直到最后一刻才会表明立场 |
[11:52] | So, the key for us is to know these men and women for who they really are, | 所以我们关键是要深入了解这些人 |
[11:56] | strip away politics, | 剥掉其政治外壳 |
[11:57] | figure out how they play when the chips are down. | 查出他们在关键时刻会如何选择 |
[11:59] | How do we do that? | 我们要如何做到 |
[12:00] | The FBI and the CIA don’t exactly keep oppo research on lawmakers. | 联调局和中情局可不会对立法议员做敌情研究 |
[12:03] | No, but I do. | 他们不会 但我会 |
[12:13] | No, no. Go back. Her. | 不 倒回去 是她 |
[12:17] | Ginny Kearns, ex-military. | 金妮·卡恩斯 退役军人 |
[12:20] | And she was working the G20 as a security consultant. | 她在G20峰会上担任过安全顾问 |
[12:23] | She has to be connected to the AIC. | 她一定和”反情局”有关 |
[12:25] | Gun for hire, maybe? | 可能是职业枪手 |
[12:27] | And if she had a partner, it has to be someone that she trusted. | 如果她有同伙 那一定是她信任的人 |
[12:30] | Pull up K.A.S. | 打开KAS系统 |
[12:31] | Maybe I could recognize him, too. | 也许我也能认出他 |
[12:33] | Known associates. Good idea. | “已知同伙系统” 好主意 |
[12:37] | I don’t understand something, Raina. | 有一点我不明白 蕾娜 |
[12:39] | The government covered up everything that happened at the G20. | 政府掩盖了G20峰会发生的一切事情 |
[12:43] | They didn’t release your name. | 也没有公布你的名字 |
[12:45] | Why are the AIC after you? | 为什么”反情局”要对付你 |
[12:46] | Because I was investigating them, Alex. | 因为我在调查他们 艾丽克丝 |
[12:50] | It should have never been covered up. | 那件事不应该被掩盖起来 |
[12:53] | Someone had to try to expose them. | 一定要有人揭露他们的恶行 |
[12:55] | Raina… | 蕾娜 |
[12:56] | I called the other survivors. | 我联系了其他生还者 |
[12:58] | I tried to put together the real story of what happened. | 我想拼凑出事件的真相 |
[13:01] | Leon Velez… you know him, right? | 里昂·瓦莱斯 你认识他吧 |
[13:03] | He was doing the same. | 他也在做相同的事 |
[13:05] | We were supposed to meet, but he never showed up. | 我们约好了碰面 但他没来 |
[13:16] | I think I should leave. | 我该走了 |
[13:18] | It’s best if you stay. | 你还是留下来吧 |
[13:20] | I want to talk to you alone. | 我想和你单独谈谈 |
[13:23] | I’ll be upstairs, and you’ll be fine. | 我就在楼上 你不会有事 |
[13:31] | I’m glad you’re safe. | 还好你没事 |
[13:33] | Good. | 很好 |
[13:33] | Now that you know I’m safe, you can leave. | 你知道我安全了 你可以走了 |
[13:36] | We haven’t spoken for weeks, | 我们好几周没说过话了 |
[13:37] | and that’s all you have to say to me? | 你就只想跟我说这些吗 |
[13:42] | There’s nothing left to say. | 现在没什么好说的了 |
[13:44] | Look… all I wanted was to hear your voice. | 我只是想听听你的声音 |
[13:48] | If something had happened to you… | 如果你遭遇过什么不幸… |
[13:49] | Something did happen to me, and I survived it without you. | 我确实遭遇了不幸 但没有你 我也活下来了 |
[13:52] | I don’t need you, Nimah. | 我不需要你 妮尔麦 |
[13:57] | And you need Alex? | 而你需要艾丽克丝吗 |
[13:59] | I trust Alex. | 我信任艾丽克丝 |
[14:00] | And you can’t trust me? | 但你不信任我吗 |
[14:02] | The person who used me at the G20, | 你是指在G20峰会利用了我 |
[14:05] | manipulated me, | 摆布了我 |
[14:07] | and lied to me? | 并欺骗了我的人吗 |
[14:08] | I’m still your sister. | 我仍是你的姐姐 |
[14:11] | And you know very well who I am beneath my mistakes. | 你很了解这些错误背后真实的我 |
[14:14] | That’s the problem. | 这就是问题所在 |
[14:24] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[14:25] | Just came to change my clothes. | 只是来换身衣服 |
[14:26] | There’s not much need for long johns | 既然要在掩体待一整天 |
[14:28] | if I’m gonna be hanging out in the bunker all day. | 我就没必要穿秋裤了 |
[14:29] | You look disappointed. | 你看起来很失望啊 |
[14:32] | Who would’ve thought you liked to ski so much? | 谁会料到你这么喜欢滑雪呢 |
[14:34] | It bothers you. | 你很在意这事 |
[14:36] | I just don’t believe it. | 我只是难以相信 |
[14:38] | Why didn’t I know about it? | 为什么我毫不知情 |
[14:40] | Well, maybe you never asked. | 可能因为你从来不问吧 |
[14:45] | -I’m… I’m… – I know. | -我… 我… -我懂 |
[14:50] | Hello? | 喂 |
[14:50] | Alex Parrish? | 艾丽克丝·帕里什 |
[14:51] | This is Tyler Dinucci, Baltimore P.D. | 我是巴尔的摩警局的泰勒·迪努奇 |
[14:53] | I’m calling about Leon Velez. | 我是为里昂·瓦莱斯的事打来 |
[14:55] | All right, we’ve narrowed down the representatives who can make or break this vote. | 我们已经归纳出有能力影响投票结果的代表 |
[15:00] | The Honorable Kyle Stutz… Republican, California. | 凯尔·施图茨阁下 加州共和党 |
[15:04] | When he supported marriage equality, | 当他投票支持婚姻平等时 |
[15:06] | activists tried to primary him, and they lost. | 积极分子试图笼络他 但失败了 |
[15:09] | He will buck party lines again if we can give him a reason to. | 如果我们能说服他 就能让他再次动摇党派界线 |
[15:11] | 共和党248席 民主党187席 | |
[15:11] | Jihane Hassane. Democrat, Michigan’s third, | 吉安·哈桑 密歇根州的第三位民主党员 |
[15:15] | a Sikh who needs to prove she’s tough on terrorism. | 一位需要证明自己对恐怖主义绝不手软的锡克教徒 |
[15:18] | Jim Kreigsman. Democrat, Ohio. | 吉姆·克里格曼 俄亥俄州的民主党员 |
[15:19] | He lost a son in Afghanistan. | 他的儿子在阿富汗牺牲 |
[15:21] | Gold-plated NatSec credentials. | 国家安全问题上 资望甚高 |
[15:23] | If we can get him, the rest of the Dems will fall in line. | 争取到他 剩余的民主党员也会统一战线 |
[15:25] | And finally, Meredith Cardenas, | 最后一位 梅雷迪恩·卡迪纳斯 |
[15:27] | the first and only member of the Republicans’ Latina caucus, | 民主党内仅有的首拉丁裔人士 |
[15:31] | who understands Latinos could be the next ones | 她心知拉美人可能会成为 |
[15:33] | in the cross hairs of this registry. | “登记系统”的下一个目标 |
[15:35] | That’s a lot of names and not much time. | 人选过多 时间紧迫 |
[15:37] | We knew it was gonna be an uphill battle. | 我们都知道这是场硬仗 |
[15:39] | Let’s not give up now. | 先别放弃 |
[15:41] | Shelby, Nimah, Ryan, you’re with me. | 谢尔比 妮尔麦和瑞恩跟我 |
[15:43] | How do we know they’re the key votes? | 我们怎么确定他们就是关键选票 |
[15:44] | I’ve got a friend in the Speaker’s office | 我有一个朋友在众议院议长办公室工作 |
[15:46] | who can tell us if we’re on the right path. | 他能告诉我们调查方向是否正确 |
[15:47] | You mean Henry Roarke’s office? | 亨利·罗尔克的办公室 |
[15:49] | That better be one hell of a friend. | 你这朋友最好够铁啊 |
[15:50] | His boss is a Collaborator. | 他上司就是”同伙”的人啊 |
[15:52] | The asset I’ve been working | 我一直在合作的线人 |
[15:53] | used to report on Capitol Hill lifestyle. | 之前常常报道国会山的情况 |
[15:55] | She can fill the gaps on our oppo work | 她可以弥补敌情研究中的漏洞 |
[15:56] | and tell us what we’re missing. | 找到我们忽略的地方 |
[15:58] | Fold her in. | 算上她 |
[15:59] | We can use all the help we can get. | 我们要利用好一切可以利用的资源 |
[16:01] | Any luck I.D.’ing Raina’s attacker? | 查到袭击蕾娜的人的身份了吗 |
[16:03] | We have a name… Tony Vincent, | 查到了他的名字 托尼·文森特 |
[16:05] | a buddy from Ginny Kearns’ unit in Afghanistan. | 阿富汗时 他在金妮·卡恩斯的麾下战斗 |
[16:08] | They found work together as hired hit men | 服完兵役后 |
[16:10] | after their enlistment ended. | 他们成了职业杀手 |
[16:11] | Alex and I will find this man, question him, | 我和艾丽克丝会去找这个人 审问他 |
[16:13] | and clear Raina’s name. | 为蕾娜正名 |
[16:15] | Do it. | 去吧 |
[16:20] | You worried? | 很焦虑吗 |
[16:21] | Don’t be. I got you. | 别怕 有我呢 |
[16:22] | No, no. | 不不 |
[16:23] | Th-that’s not it. | 不是这样的 |
[16:27] | So, Raina told me she’d been in contact with Leon Velez, | 蕾娜和我说 她和里昂·瓦莱斯一直有联系 |
[16:31] | but he’d gone dark. | 但他失联了 |
[16:32] | So, I made a few calls. | 我打了几通电话 |
[16:35] | His landlord just found him an hour ago, | 他的房东一小时前找到了他 |
[16:37] | dead in his bathtub. | 他死在了浴缸里 |
[16:40] | Suicide. | 自杀 |
[16:42] | They got to him, Owen. | 他们对他下手了 欧文 |
[16:44] | The same people who are trying to get to Raina. I… | 是对付蕾娜的同一伙人 我… |
[16:47] | I didn’t want to alarm anyone, so… | 我不想惊动其他人 |
[16:49] | No, no. You’re right not to. | 不不 你这样做得对 |
[16:50] | We’ll just let them do the work right now | 先让他们专注于眼下的任务 |
[16:52] | while we track down whoever killed Leon and attacked Raina. | 而我们去追踪杀害里昂和袭击蕾娜的人 |
[16:55] | All right? | 好吗 |
[17:00] | You still have that friend in Capitol Hill Police? | 你在国会山警局有认识的人吗 |
[17:02] | I need credentials on Sasha Barinov, fast. | 我需要尽快让萨莎·巴里诺夫过审 |
[17:04] | I can make the call. | 我可以联系一下 |
[17:05] | Is her record clear? | 她的背景清白吗 |
[17:07] | Of course. | 当然 |
[17:08] | Good, because if she has any skeletons in her closet, | 很好 因为如果她藏有什么秘密 |
[17:10] | they will find them. | 别人会查到的 |
[17:13] | All right, everyone, | 好了 各位 |
[17:14] | the fate of 3 1/2 million Americans rests on us. | 三百五十万美国人的性命掌握在我们手里 |
[17:17] | That’s how many Muslims there are in this country. | 这是国内穆斯林人数的总和 |
[17:19] | The only people that can stop them from losing their civil liberty | 唯一能保护他们的公民权利的人 |
[17:21] | are standing in this room right now. | 就站在这间房里 |
[17:24] | The vote’s in six hours. Let’s get this done. | 投票会在六小时后举行 开始任务吧 |
[17:26] | Good luck. | 祝大家好运 |
[17:30] | 突发新闻 权威消息 代顿市袭击嫌疑人为穆斯林分子 | |
[17:38] | Guess someone’s in a hurry. | 有人挺着急啊 |
[17:40] | It’s a big day. | 今天是个大日子 |
[17:41] | Places to be, civil liberties to erode. | 胜负将决 公民权利被侵犯 |
[17:42] | So, what’s the plan? | 有什么计划 |
[17:44] | The registry is on track for an 8:00 p.m. vote, so | 议会将于晚上八点对该”登记系统”进行投票表决 |
[17:47] | we have little time to stop it. | 我们还有点时间阻止此事 |
[17:48] | We need to make sure the swing votes we I.D.’d | 我们得保证之前确认过的摇摆票 |
[17:50] | will indeed swing. | 依然没下最终决定 |
[17:51] | Sasha’s here. | 萨莎来了 |
[17:52] | Credentials came through. | 她通过了身份审查 |
[17:53] | I’ll connect with her and see what she knows at we don’t, all right? | 我会和她联系 看她有没有我们尚未获知的消息 |
[17:56] | I don’t understand how we’re gonna do this. | 我不知道我们该怎么做 |
[17:57] | Even if we have all of the right names, | 就算我们查到了所有符合条件的人 |
[17:59] | what can we do to talk anyone into voting “No”? | 那要如何说服他们投反对票 |
[18:01] | I’ve got access to the President to offer. | 我有总统提供的权限 |
[18:04] | You’ve got the purse strings of an important defense contractor. | 你手上握有重要国防承包商的财权 |
[18:06] | And I will put a face on this registry | 而我本身就是穆斯林 |
[18:08] | and remind them of what really matters. | 让他们知道”登记系统”对我们的伤害 |
[18:10] | But first, we start with Felix Cordova. | 但首先 我们要去找菲力克斯·科尔多瓦 |
[18:12] | Why would he help us? He works for the enemy. | 他为什么要帮我们 他为敌人干活 |
[18:14] | He’s my friend. | 他是我朋友 |
[18:16] | I know him. He’ll play ball. | 我了解他 他行事公道 |
[18:31] | Looking for a better view of the foliage? | 想要更好地观察枝叶吗 |
[18:33] | What do you think is waiting for us there? | 你觉得稍后会遇到什么情况呢 |
[18:35] | Just a man who needs to answer a few questions. | 就是去问一个人几个问题 |
[18:37] | That’s all. | 没了 |
[18:38] | How do we know Vincent’s even there? | 我们怎么确定文森特就在那里 |
[18:40] | Well, the land is in his name, power and water are running. | 那是他名下的地 没断水没断电 |
[18:44] | What if he doesn’t talk? | 如果他不肯说呢 |
[18:45] | This man is the only person who can point his finger at all the Collaborators. | 只有他可以把所有”同伙”分子都指认出来 |
[18:51] | He’ll talk. | 他会开口 |
[18:52] | I’ll make sure of it. | 我会确保这点 |
[18:53] | This seems easy for you. | 对你来说好像很简单 |
[18:54] | I mean, I know you’ve taught this, | 我知道你教这些手段 |
[18:56] | but you haven’t done anything like this in decades. | 但你很久没亲自去执行任务了 |
[18:59] | Well, that’s why it’s so easy. | 所以才简单啊 |
[18:59] | I’ve spent 20 years with my wings clipped, | 二十年了 我的手脚一直被束缚着 |
[19:01] | not being allowed to be the man I knew I really was. | 不能成为我心目中想要成为的男人 |
[19:04] | Now I can. | 现在机会来了 |
[19:16] | I’m sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我迟到了 |
[19:17] | Big day. | 大日子啊 |
[19:20] | You brought friends. | 你还带了几个朋友 |
[19:22] | And you are… | 你是… |
[19:23] | Nimah Amin. | 妮尔麦·阿敏 |
[19:24] | Would you like me to spell this for your little registry? | 你想让我拼出名字 好让你登记进”系统”吗 |
[19:28] | You’re funny. | 你真风趣 |
[19:30] | It’s not funny to us. | 对我们来说 这不是儿戏 |
[19:31] | And it shouldn’t be to you, either. | 你也不该这么觉得 |
[19:32] | There’s no way the guy I know | 我认识的你 |
[19:33] | believes in singling out an entire religion as the bad guy. | 绝不会单独拎出整个宗教标记成坏人 |
[19:36] | I’m not in charge. | 这事我说了不算 |
[19:37] | You’re an immigrant. | 你自己就是移民 |
[19:39] | How can you come to this country | 你怎么能来到这个国家 |
[19:40] | and then work to deprive other immigrants of their rights? | 然后剥夺其它移民的权力呢 |
[19:43] | You live in a bubble. | 你们都生活在童话世界里 |
[19:44] | Elites like you don’t understand the concerns of everyday Americans. | 像你们这样的精英不会明白平民百姓的担忧 |
[19:48] | Says the guy with a family crest. | 你的出身也很显赫呢 |
[19:50] | I am an everyday American. | 我就是普通老百姓 |
[19:54] | We know you’re in a bind here, Felix. | 我们了解 你也左右为难 菲力克斯 |
[19:56] | Publicly, you have to support your boss, | 表面上 你必须支持你的上司 |
[19:58] | but secretly, maybe you’re hoping this whole registry | 但私下 你也许希望这个系统 |
[20:01] | goes down in flames. | 彻底无望 |
[20:03] | We can help make that happen. | 我们能帮你完成这个想法 |
[20:05] | All you have to do is give us the names of the swing votes you’re targeting to win. | 你只要将那些想说服的摇摆票告诉我们就行 |
[20:08] | We will do the rest. | 剩下就交给我们吧 |
[20:10] | No one will ever know. | 没人会知道这件事 |
[20:11] | Stutz? Cardenas? Kreigsman? Mullen? Hassane? | 施图茨 卡迪纳斯 克里格曼 穆伦 哈桑 |
[20:16] | Who are we missing? | 我们漏下了谁 |
[20:18] | Tell us. | 说吧 |
[20:20] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[20:24] | I can’t tell you about Abelard or Bowers or Charleton. | 我不能告诉你们 阿伯拉尔 鲍尔斯或查尔斯顿 |
[20:28] | I can’t tell you about Dowery or Gomez. | 我不能说达沃瑞或戈麦斯的名字 |
[20:32] | And I definitely can’t tell you about Folte. | 我还绝不能说福尔特的名字 |
[20:37] | Let’s move. | 行动吧 |
[20:39] | Come back anytime, Ms. Amin. | 有时间来找我玩啊 阿敏 |
[20:42] | I’ll wait for your funeral, you right-wing sellout. | 我等你的葬礼再来吧 你个右翼叛徒 |
[20:57] | Hands where I can see them. | 举起双手 |
[21:00] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[21:01] | Why are you here? | 你们来这里干什么 |
[21:05] | You’re about to find out. | 你马上就知道了 |
[21:18] | What’s the word? | 有什么消息 |
[21:20] | Not even a “Hello”? | 不打声招呼就直接问吗 |
[21:21] | Clock’s ticking. | 赶时间呢 |
[21:22] | My team needs to know what’s happening with the vote. | 我的团队需要知道投票的情况 |
[21:23] | Your names check out on my end, | 我这边查实你给的那些名字了 |
[21:25] | though you can take Mullen off the list. | 你可以将穆伦从名单上划去了 |
[21:27] | Roarke finally okayed the money for a regional airport | 罗尔克终于同意拨款给支线机场了 |
[21:29] | with his name on it. | 以他命名 |
[21:31] | Now even God couldn’t change him to a “No.” | 他绝不会投否决票了 |
[21:34] | Well, it’s nice to see you in your element. | 见识到你大展拳脚真好啊 |
[21:36] | Well, I’d rather be out of it with you. | 但我还是更想跟你一起享乐啊 |
[21:38] | We’ll get there. | 我们会的 |
[21:40] | Grab me when you know more, okay? | 有更多消息 再找我 |
[21:45] | Did you know this was gonna happen? | 你之前就知道这事会发生吗 |
[21:48] | Am I just an asset you’re working? | 我只是你发展的线人吗 |
[21:51] | Not “Just,” No. | 不是”只是” |
[21:52] | But an asset, first and foremost. | 但”线人”是首位吧 |
[21:55] | Look, people like us… we help each other out when we need it. | 我们这样的人 需要时互相帮助 |
[21:59] | Doesn’t mean everything else doesn’t matter. | 但不代表我们之间的关系不重要 |
[22:01] | No, I guess it doesn’t. | 我想是吧 |
[22:04] | I got to go, okay? | 我得走了 |
[22:06] | When this is over with… | 等这事结束 |
[22:06] | The lift tickets are on you? | 滑雪费用你承包吗 |
[22:09] | That’s fair. | 好吧 |
[22:11] | – Go. – Okay. | -走 -好 |
[22:15] | Mullen’s out. | 穆伦没戏了 |
[22:16] | That takes one name off the list, a name that we need. | 这划掉了一个名字 而我们需要这个人的票 |
[22:19] | If our math is right, we’ll have to convince | 如果我们没算错 我们得说服 |
[22:21] | all of the remaining targets to vote “No.” | 剩下的所有目标人物投”否决票” |
[22:24] | What “Black Mirror” episode did we wake up in? | 我们这是演《黑镜》里的哪一集啊 |
[22:27] | How can any American support the Muslim registry? | 美国人民怎么会支持”穆斯林登记系统”呢 |
[22:29] | Most everyone I grew up with would. | 我成长的环境中 大部分人都会支持 |
[22:31] | My sorority sisters would. | 我的姐妹会就会支持 |
[22:33] | Hell, once upon a time, I would have, too. | 说实话 以前的我也会支持 |
[22:35] | FBI work taught me better, but still, I understand. | 联调局的训练拓宽了我的思维 但我能理解 |
[22:39] | You’re apologizing for those people? | 你是为这些人致歉吗 |
[22:41] | Those people are a part of this country. | 这些人是国家的一部分 |
[22:43] | If you ignore their voice, | 如果你忽略他们的意见 |
[22:44] | how can you expect them to hear yours? | 你还怎么指望他们听取你的意见呢 |
[22:46] | Look, I’m not saying they’re right. | 我不同意他们的观点 |
[22:47] | I’m saying they have a right to their opinion. | 但我捍卫他们表达观点的权利 |
[22:50] | The real America… | 真正的美国啊 |
[22:51] | two blond people arguing the merits of my freedom | 两个金发白人争论我自由的好处 |
[22:54] | instead of letting me have it. | 却不让我拥有自由 |
[22:56] | The fact that this is even happening is an atrocity. | “登记系统”这种争论本身就是一种暴行 |
[22:59] | We’ve learned nothing from history. | 我们根本没吸取前车之鉴 |
[23:04] | Turn those votes. | 让他们投”否决票”吧 |
[23:11] | Ms. Wyatt, I’m not afraid to cross the aisle when it matters, | 怀特女士 重大问题上 我不怕跨越党派界线 |
[23:14] | but the nation is already reacting on both sides. | 但国人已经做出两种反应了 |
[23:16] | Pro-and anti-Muslim protests are already forming. | 支持和反对穆斯林的抗议者都已形成了 |
[23:20] | I can’t afford to alienate my base. | 我不能疏远我的选民 |
[23:22] | You won’t be if you give your district a big enough win | 如果你能给选民提供更多的就业机会 |
[23:24] | on the employment front… | 就不会失去他们的选票了… |
[23:26] | say, a new McGregor-Wyatt plant | 比如 麦格雷戈·怀特工厂 |
[23:27] | and a thousand jobs to go with it. | 提供上千个工作岗位如何 |
[23:29] | I have to worry about my job first. | 我得先保住我的工作啊 |
[23:31] | I just can’t take the risk. | 我不能冒这个险 |
[23:33] | My apologies. | 请见谅 |
[23:36] | I’m not just a Sikh or a woman. | 我不只是锡克教教徒 不只是一个女人 |
[23:38] | 红州与蓝州 指美国选举得票数分布倾向 红色代表共和党势力范围 蓝色代表民主党势力范围 | |
[23:38] | I’m a red-state Democrat. | 我还是个处在”红州”的民主党人 |
[23:40] | That’s three strikes. | 我的身份是泥菩萨过江 |
[23:41] | The last thing I can do at a time like this | 这样的时局 我最不能做的就是 |
[23:43] | is vote my conscience over my constituents. | 按良心投票 忽略选民 |
[23:45] | Well, you may not want your faith to define you, | 你不想让你的信仰定义你 |
[23:48] | but this bill defines my people by theirs. | 但这个法案会以此定义我的同胞们 |
[23:51] | How is that okay? | 这样怎么能行呢 |
[23:53] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[23:54] | I’ve made it too far to lose it all now. | 我好不容易才走到今天 不能冒这个险 |
[23:59] | Look, Congressman, you know me. | 议员 你了解我 |
[24:02] | I briefed President Todd on the threats of Islamic terror. | 我负责向托德总统汇报伊斯兰恐怖主义事件 |
[24:04] | I’ve personally had boots on the ground in these countries. | 我亲身去过这些国家 参与反恐行动 |
[24:08] | I know a dangerous policy when I see one. | 我能察觉出哪些政策危险 |
[24:10] | A list isn’t dangerous. | 一张名单不危险 |
[24:11] | No, in and of itself, no, it’s not, okay? | 是 单单一份名单 不危险 |
[24:13] | But when you create a list, | 但你创建了这样一份名单 |
[24:14] | you’re also creating a recruitment tool. | 你也创造了招募渠道 |
[24:17] | It’s making it easier for a kid to choose | 这让那些自爆的炸弹客 |
[24:19] | a life of suicide vests over anything else. | 更容易得手了 |
[24:21] | Believe me when I tell you | 相信我 |
[24:22] | this is making us more vulnerable, not less. | 这样会让我们更加容易受攻击 而非相反 |
[24:25] | America is scared, and so am I. | 美国人心惶惶 我也是 |
[24:28] | They want action. | 他们想要政府采取行动 |
[24:30] | My vote is “Yes,” and I’m not sorry. | 我投赞成票 也不觉得抱歉 |
[24:33] | Why is it every time a Muslim kills someone in this country, | 为什么这个国家的穆斯林杀人了 |
[24:35] | he’s a terrorist, but, you know, | 就是恐怖分子 然而… |
[24:37] | if a white man does it, he’s simply disturbed? | 如果一个白人杀人了 他就只是失心疯了呢 |
[24:40] | Save that claptrap for your buddies in the lamestream media. | 你这一套话就留着跟主流媒体说吧 |
[24:43] | My vote’s “Yes,” and it’s rock-solid. | 我投赞成票 妥妥地支持 |
[24:45] | Your mother should know better than sending you in here like this. | 你母亲不该让你过来游说啊 |
[24:48] | It’s embarrassing. | 太丢脸了 |
[24:56] | This is impossible. | 这没可能完成啊 |
[24:57] | No one’s budging. | 没人改变主意 |
[24:58] | If these are the swing votes, we’re screwed. | 如果这些是摇摆票 那我们没戏了 |
[25:00] | What’s the play? | 有什么计划 |
[25:01] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[25:02] | You don’t know? | 你不知道吗 |
[25:03] | I thought you were the speech writer strategist of our generation. | 你不是我们这一代伟大的战略演讲家写手吗 |
[25:04] | Hello? | 喂 |
[25:06] | Jon Favreau would know what to do. | 乔恩·费儒都比你厉害 |
[25:08] | Maybe we should call him. | 也许我们该找他 |
[25:15] | You have a problem. | 你遇到麻烦了 |
[25:17] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[25:18] | FBI counterintelligence has Sasha Barinov flagged | 联调局的反情报机构将萨莎·巴里诺夫 |
[25:21] | as a possible FSB asset. | 列为潜在俄安全局的线人 |
[25:23] | She’s not a Russian spy. | 她不是俄国间谍 |
[25:25] | Well, my Capitol Police friend just heard back from the FBI | 国会山警察局的朋友帮忙审核萨莎的身份时 |
[25:28] | after helping us with Sasha’s credentials. | 从联调局那里得来的信息 |
[25:31] | I thought you should know. | 我觉得该告诉你一声 |
[25:33] | Sir, we’ve received a complaint and have been instructed | 先生 我们收到投诉与指示 |
[25:35] | to escort you out of the building. | 要将你请出大楼 |
[25:36] | Complaint? From whom? | 投诉 谁指示的 |
[25:40] | Felix. | 菲力克斯 |
[25:43] | He sent us after the wrong congressmen. | 他给了我们错的议员名单 |
[25:46] | Did you have a nice field trip today? | 你今天出外勤还顺利吧 |
[25:50] | It’s nothing personal, just politics. | 不是针对你 政界就是如此 |
[25:52] | But I want to say thanks. | 但我想跟你道声谢 |
[25:54] | I had a lot of undecideds who hate your mother, | 我这边有很多对你母亲不满的摇摆票 |
[25:56] | and seeing you do her dirty work helped bring them home. | 他们看见你替她干这种游说勾搭 支持我们了 |
[26:00] | It won’t even be a narrow margin now. | 如今投票结果不会是小差距了 |
[26:04] | Sir, we have to go. | 先生 请离开 |
[26:11] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[26:17] | Who do you work for? | 你为谁效命 |
[26:18] | You’re gonna find out yourself the longer you keep me here. | 你继续将我留在这里 他们就会找上我了 |
[26:21] | Did you kill Leon Velez? | 你杀了里昂·瓦莱斯 |
[26:23] | Frame Raina Amin? | 陷害了蕾娜·阿敏 |
[26:24] | That was you in Central Park. | 中央公园的事是你安排的吧 |
[26:26] | You put Rebecca Sherman up to that? | 你让丽贝卡·谢尔曼那么做的吗 |
[26:30] | That’s a “Yes.” | 看来是了 |
[26:31] | You better stop asking questions and start answering them. | 别再问了 赶紧回答问题吧 |
[26:34] | No. You better get out of here. | 不 你们还是赶紧离开这里吧 |
[26:37] | I messed up. | 我搞砸了 |
[26:38] | They’ll be coming for me. | 他们会来对付我的 |
[26:39] | They? Who’s they? | 他们是谁 |
[26:40] | How’d you mess up? | 你怎么搞砸了 |
[26:41] | The cops were supposed to find Amin’s body in the mall. | 警方应该在商场里找到阿敏的尸体 |
[26:44] | She got away. | 而她逃跑了 |
[26:46] | The people who hired me are gonna find me and kill me | 雇佣我的人得知后 会杀了我 |
[26:48] | unless you let me grab my go-bag and we all get out of here. | 除非你让我拿上应急包 我们一起离开这里 |
[26:51] | You let me go and I will tell you everything… | 你让我走 我就全都告诉你… |
[26:54] | who I work for, who’s next on their list. | 我效力于谁 他们的下一个目标是谁 |
[26:56] | Harry Doyle — | 哈里·道尔 |
[27:06] | He’s still alive! | 他还活着 |
[27:14] | Two shooters, maybe three. | 两个抢手 也许三个吧 |
[27:18] | Who’s out there? Who hired you? | 外面是什么人 谁雇佣了你 |
[27:19] | – Cut me loose and I’ll tell you. – Tell us now! | -放开我 我就告诉你 -现在就说 |
[27:21] | Or what… | 不然怎样 |
[27:30] | What do we do now? | 我们现在怎么办 |
[27:32] | Owen? | 欧文 |
[27:33] | Owen, we need a plan! | 欧文 我们得想个策略 |
[27:36] | I know. Just… Just let me think. | 我知道 让我想想 |
[27:47] | Owen, listen to me. | 欧文 听我说 |
[27:48] | Break Tony’s restraints. | 弄开托尼的束带 |
[27:50] | Put your gun in his hand. | 把枪放在他手里 |
[27:51] | I’ll cover you. | 我来掩护你 |
[27:53] | I got it. | 收到 |
[28:08] | How’d it go? | 进展如何 |
[28:09] | Did what I give you help? | 我提供的信息帮上忙了吗 |
[28:10] | Can’t use it. | 不能用 |
[28:11] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[28:12] | Well, because I don’t know if I can trust you. | 因为我不知道能否信任你 |
[28:14] | Why does the FBI have you flagged as a Russian asset? | 为什么联调局把你标记成俄国的线人 |
[28:17] | – That’s ridiculous. – No, no, no. You don’t get on that list | -这太荒唐了 -不不不 没有一堆证据 |
[28:20] | without a major paper trail to back it up. | 你是不可能被列入名单的 |
[28:22] | They know something. | 他们了解一些事 |
[28:23] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[28:25] | Ryan, you’re scaring me. | 瑞恩 你吓到我了 |
[28:26] | You better start talking right now. | 你还是赶紧交代吧 |
[28:27] | – I’m leaving. – Are you working me? | -我要走了 -你是利用我套取信息吗 |
[28:29] | Did you compromise me? | 你暴露我的身份了吗 |
[28:32] | Who do you work for? | 你为谁效力 |
[28:36] | It’s not what you think. | 不是你想象中那样 |
[28:38] | You’re watching the House Session vote on bill S-322, | 您正在收看众议院S322法案的投票会议 |
[28:42] | the National Entry/Exit Registry System. | 即”全国出入境登记系统”法案 |
[28:44] | Bombones? | 吃点心吗 |
[28:46] | My mother sends them every week. | 我妈每周都寄过来 |
[28:49] | No? | 不吃吗 |
[28:51] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[28:56] | Even if I wanted to stop this vote — | 即使我想阻止这次投票 |
[28:58] | and I don’t… it’s already happening. | 而我不想 这已经成既定的事实了 |
[29:01] | We won. | 我们赢了 |
[29:02] | You can get on the phone, beg, plead, lie. | 你可以打几通电话 求人 讲情 撒谎 |
[29:06] | They will listen to you | 他们会听你的 |
[29:07] | because they’ll think you disagree with Roarke. | 因为他们会认为你不同意罗尔克的决定 |
[29:09] | Why would I do that? | 我为什么要那么做 |
[29:10] | Because there’s more at stake than we can tell you… | 因为这牵扯到的危险性其实更高… |
[29:14] | and because deep down, | 因为你内心深知 |
[29:14] | you know that singling out an entire faith is wrong. | 单独划分出某一宗教信仰是错误的 |
[29:19] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[29:21] | Okay, what if I tell you one of the chocolates in this bowl could kill you? | 如果我说 这里有块巧克力能杀了你呢 |
[29:25] | Would you play it safe? | 你会选择小心谨慎 |
[29:27] | Or would you take a chance and grab one? | 还是冒险赌一把 抓一个吃呢 |
[29:35] | These are people we’re talking about, | 我们现在说的是人 |
[29:38] | not cheap political props. | 不是廉价的政治工具 |
[29:43] | It wasn’t my choice. | 我也不想这么做 |
[29:46] | I hated Russia, what they do to their people. | 我恨俄国 痛恨俄国的政权 |
[29:51] | I got out as soon as I could, | 我尽快脱离了那个国家 |
[29:53] | but my parents are still there. | 但我父母还在那边 |
[29:55] | They’re too poor to leave, too weak to protect themselves. | 他们太穷 走不出国境 也无法保护自己 |
[30:00] | All I have to do is | 而我只要 |
[30:02] | help the FSB with a little information from time to time | 时不时给俄国的国安局提供一点信息 |
[30:05] | and they stay safe. | 就能保证父母的安全 |
[30:07] | That’s all. | 只是这样而已 |
[30:09] | Did you tell them about me? | 你跟他们提起我了吗 |
[30:11] | Of course not. | 当然没有了 |
[30:12] | I would never. | 我绝不会那么做 |
[30:15] | Ryan, please, you have to believe me. | 瑞恩 求你 你要相信我 |
[30:18] | You grew up here… | 你在美国本土长大 |
[30:21] | with real freedom, without fear. | 自由地成长 不用终日惶恐 |
[30:28] | You don’t know what this is like. | 你不了解这是什么滋味 |
[30:43] | I’ve seen firsthand what people will do | 我亲眼见过人们为了保护所爱之人 |
[30:45] | to protect the ones that they love. | 愿意做出什么事来 |
[30:47] | I know you’re not lying. | 我知道你没说谎 |
[30:50] | I know who you are. | 我了解你的为人 |
[31:24] | Mr. Cordova… | 科尔多瓦先生 |
[31:26] | Felix. | 菲力克斯 |
[31:27] | You’re from Madrid, right? | 你是马德里人吧 |
[31:29] | Your father is the ambassador to the United States. | 你父亲是美国的大使 |
[31:32] | So? | 所以呢 |
[31:34] | You lived in Madrid in ’04. | 你04年以前都住在马德里 |
[31:36] | What are you still doing here? | 你们还留在这里干什么 |
[31:40] | If memory serves, your sister — | 如果我没记错 你妹妹… |
[31:42] | she died at the Al-Qaeda train bombing. | 她死于基地组织策划的火车爆炸案 |
[31:47] | Okay, this is not about my sister. | 这不是因为我妹妹 |
[31:49] | All hate comes from somewhere. | 所有的仇恨都有源头 |
[31:53] | I do not hate, Ms. Amin. | 我没有仇恨 阿敏女士 |
[31:55] | I just know myself what terrorism can do if it’s not eradicated. | 我就是了解 如果不消灭恐怖主义的后果是什么 |
[31:59] | So do I! | 我也是 |
[32:02] | So do I. | 我也是 |
[32:03] | It can spur violence against innocent men and women, | 这能引发暴力 牵连无辜的人们 |
[32:07] | destroy families, | 拆散家庭 |
[32:09] | stoke imaginary fears against the other. | 煽动人们对穆斯林不必要的恐惧 |
[32:13] | It’s already too late. | 已经太迟了 |
[32:15] | S-322 passes by six votes. | S322法案以六票的优势通过了 |
[32:18] | It’s out of our hands and into the President’s now. | 现在就由总统来决定了 |
[32:21] | The president will veto it. | 总统会否决该法案 |
[32:23] | That’s what I told Roarke. | 我就这么跟罗尔克说的 |
[32:24] | He said he doesn’t care. | 他说他不在乎 |
[32:26] | Of course. | 我想到了 |
[32:28] | That’s what this is about. | 这才是真正的目的 |
[32:31] | This is about keeping America safe — | 这事的重点是保护美国安全… |
[32:32] | Shut up. | 你闭嘴吧 |
[32:34] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[32:37] | We have to leave right now. | 我们得赶紧离开 |
[32:39] | Why? | 为什么 |
[32:40] | They identified the bomber. | 他们查出炸弹客了 |
[32:51] | I know what you’re gonna say. | 我知道你会说什么 |
[32:55] | We’re safe now. | 我们保住命了 |
[32:57] | Doesn’t matter. | 其它不重要了 |
[32:57] | I got in my head and you didn’t. | 我当时慌了 而你没有 |
[33:03] | I got grounded years ago because of a simple mistake. | 我几年前因为一个简单的错误被撤掉出外勤的机会 |
[33:07] | I always told myself it was a fluke, | 我总跟自己说 那次是个意外 |
[33:09] | could have happened to anybody, | 谁都有可能碰上 |
[33:10] | It didn’t happened to me… | 我不是碰上了这种事 |
[33:13] | because I screwed up. | 而是因为我搞砸了 |
[33:17] | And I’ve spent all the years since then landlocked on the Farm, | 我这么多年 一直在待在”农场” 足不出户 |
[33:21] | safe from discovering what we both learned today… | 远离像今天这样的生死一线 |
[33:24] | that I don’t have what it takes when it comes down to it. | 而危急关头时 我没有应对的能力 |
[33:27] | That is not true. | 不是那样 |
[33:32] | I’m not the man I wish I was. | 我不是我希望成为的男人 |
[33:42] | Where are we? | 进展到哪儿了 |
[33:43] | Where are we? We failed. | 进展吗 我们失败了 |
[33:45] | Raina Amin’s been framed, | 蕾娜·阿敏被陷害成炸弹客了 |
[33:47] | a bill to create a Muslim registry | “穆斯林登记系统”的法案 |
[33:50] | is sitting on the President’s desk waiting to be signed, | 已提交了上去 等着总统签字 |
[33:51] | and the worst part is, we never stood a chance to stop it. | 最糟的是 我们连阻止的机会都没捞着 |
[33:55] | This has always been about Claire, always has been. | 这件事从一开始就是针对克莱尔总统 |
[33:57] | She’s what the Collaborators want. | 她才是”同伙”的目标 |
[33:59] | I mean, this isn’t about religious freedom or liberty. | 这件事的重点不是宗教自由或自由权 |
[34:01] | It’s about forcing the last person standing in their way to veto this bill, | 而是迫使他们的最后一个拦路虎否决这个法案 |
[34:04] | which they know that she will. | 他们知道她会那么做 |
[34:07] | Whatever happens next will be perceived as her fault. | 接下来不管发生什么 都会被视为是她的错 |
[34:12] | I should have seen this coming. | 我早该料到如此 |
[34:13] | These people planted the seeds for this for months, years. | 这些人处心积虑谋划了几个月 几年了 |
[34:17] | I mean, they’re playing chess, | 他们在下一盘大棋 |
[34:19] | and we can’t even find the board. | 而我们连棋盘都摸不着 |
[34:22] | Where are you going? | 你去哪儿 |
[34:24] | I have to call the President. | 我得通知总统 |
[34:31] | – What’s this? – Our room. | -这是哪里 -我们的房间 |
[34:32] | I’m not living with you. | 我不会跟你一起住 |
[34:34] | You have no choice. | 你没得选了 |
[34:35] | As far as the world’s concerned, you’re guilty of that bombing. | 你在世人眼中 就是那个炸弹客 |
[34:38] | If you leave the Farm now, you’re as good as done. | 如果你现在离开”农场” 你就完了 |
[34:41] | At least here I can keep you safe. | 至少在这里 我可以保你安全 |
[34:47] | I’m trapped…again. | 我又一次被困住了 |
[34:50] | And again, it’s because of you, Nimah. | 又是因为你 妮尔麦 |
[34:53] | If I leave now, | 如果我现在离开 |
[34:55] | I’m gonna have to pay for a crime that I did not commit. | 我就要为自己没犯下的罪行付出代价 |
[34:58] | And if I stay here, I’ll be in prison anyway. | 如果我留下 我还是会生活在牢笼里 |
[35:03] | What if I turn myself in? | 如果我去自首呢 |
[35:05] | For a bombing they said I did? | 替我去背黑锅吗 |
[35:08] | Just until this team proves you’re innocent. | 直到特遣队证明你的清白为止 |
[35:11] | I’ll be you in custody, | 我替你被拘留 |
[35:12] | and you’ll be me, free in the world, helping fix it. | 而你假扮成我 在这里帮忙查出真相 |
[35:16] | You would really do this for me? | 你愿意为了我而牺牲吗 |
[35:18] | You just said you’re in this situation because of me. | 你刚才说都是因为我 你才落得这般田地 |
[35:22] | Let me take the hard part. | 让我来为你受罪吧 |
[35:24] | Nimah, you can’t… | 妮尔麦 你不能 |
[35:25] | Please… | 拜托 |
[35:28] | let me fix this. | 让我补救吧 |
[35:38] | Going somewhere? | 出去吗 |
[35:45] | Are you in trouble? | 你遇到麻烦了吗 |
[35:46] | I could ask you the same question. | 我也可以这么问你 |
[35:48] | My asset didn’t get flagged by the CIA as a Russian spy. | 我的线人可没被中情局标记成俄国间谍 |
[35:50] | Well, Sasha hasn’t been accused of any crime. | 萨莎还没被查出干过非法之事 |
[35:52] | She doesn’t have to be. | 这都不需要查出来 |
[35:54] | She’s compromised, Ryan. | 不能再用她做线人了 瑞恩 |
[35:55] | You have to drop her. | 你得放下她了 |
[35:58] | – What? What? Say it. – Well, no, Sa… | -怎么了 直说吧 -不是… |
[35:59] | No, Sasha’s compromised because she’s on some list somewhere? | 就因为萨莎上了什么名单 就说明她是内奸吗 |
[36:02] | The same way that your little backpacking buddy from India, | 就像你之前在印度的驴友 |
[36:04] | Amir Salaam, was on a list? | 埃米尔·萨兰 也在名单上那样吗 |
[36:06] | Does that make him compromised? | 那他是内奸吗 |
[36:07] | Does your association with him make you compromised? | 而你跟他的关系 使你也贴上内奸的标签了吗 |
[36:10] | You’re putting all of us at risk. | 你这样是将我们都置于险境 |
[36:11] | Look, I’m not your soldier, Alex. | 我不是你手下的士兵 艾丽克丝 |
[36:14] | I’m not your asset, and I’m not your fiance. | 我不是你的线人 也不是你的未婚夫 |
[36:18] | You think Sasha’s trouble? | 你觉得萨莎是个麻烦 |
[36:20] | Okay. I’ll be careful. | 行 我会小心 |
[36:22] | The rest is up to me. | 剩下的事就由我决定了 |
[36:31] | And with this veto, | 本次法案的否决 |
[36:33] | President Haas sends a clear message to the American people. | 表示哈斯总统明确向美国人民表达了 |
[36:36] | “You’re on your own.” | “你们都靠自己吧” |
[36:37] | Now, the rich are safe in their mansions and their gated communities, | 富人们安全舒适地待在封闭式社区的豪宅里 |
[36:41] | but common, everyday Americans are left to fend for themselves, | 但老百姓们 每天就只能靠自己保护自己了 |
[36:44] | unsure of when the next Jihadist will strike. | 惶恐着”圣战分子”不知何时会再次袭击 |
[36:46] | And when they do… and they will, mark my words… | 等他们袭击时 他们一定会袭击 记着我的话 |
[36:49] | it will be on that woman’s shoulders. | 这一切将都是那个女人的错 |
[36:51] | And when that happens, you ask her… | 等袭击发生时 你去问问她… |
[36:57] | That wasn’t just rhetoric. | 这不是假设的说辞 |
[36:59] | Roarke’s laying out his game plan. | 罗尔克正在一步步完成他的大计 |
[37:01] | Sooner or later, | 迟早 |
[37:02] | the Collaborators will stage another attack, | “同伙”会再设计一次袭击 |
[37:04] | and when they do, your mother will be done. | 到那时 你母亲就会因此下台 |
[37:08] | Her V.P. nominee has languished in the Senate for weeks now. | 她的副总统候选人在参议院已经”失宠”数周了 |
[37:10] | It’s not hard to see why. | 不难看出原因了 |
[37:15] | If she resigns… when she resigns… | 如果她请辞 等她请辞时 |
[37:18] | we all know who’s next in succession. | 我们都知道她的继任是谁 |
[37:21] | The Speaker of the House… Henry Roarke. | 众议院议长 亨利·罗尔克 |
[37:24] | A Collaborator as President. | “同伙”中的人成为总统 |
[37:27] | They’ll have it all. | 他们届时将只手遮天 |
[37:30] | I know that veto hurts Claire in the short term, | 短期来看 这次否决让克莱尔损失惨重 |
[37:32] | but it was the right thing. | 但这么做才正确 |
[37:35] | It wasn’t what I wanted. | 这不是我想要的结果 |
[37:38] | You tried to talk her into signing it. | 你去劝她签字同意了 |
[37:40] | She didn’t listen. | 她没听你的 |
[37:43] | I am disappointed. | 我很失望 |
[37:47] | Days like this… they show you what you’re really made of. | 时局如此时 能看清一个人的本性 |
[37:51] | Now I know. | 现在我知道了 |
[37:54] | So do you. | 你也是 |
[37:57] | I know that Congress is willing and able | 我知道国会愿意也有能力 |
[38:00] | to work with this President to help Americans, | 配合总统保护美国人民 |
[38:02] | but she needs to be willing to work with us, | 但她得愿意跟我们合作 |
[38:04] | the majority Americans elected to protect them… | 大多数美国人民选择保护他们… |
[38:07] | to protect their interests. | 保护他们的利益 |
[38:08] | We will not back down. | 我们不会让步 |
[38:09] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[38:11] | I should have a plaque made. | 我该挂个小牌放上去 |
[38:14] | Someone took my booth. | 我的专属位置被人抢了 |
[38:19] | Something happen? | 发生什么事了吗 |
[38:21] | More than what’s already happened? No. | 已经发生的事还不够让人闹心吗 不是 |
[38:24] | Just some friendly fire. | 就是朋友间的小摩擦而已 |
[38:25] | Ryan. | 瑞恩 |
[38:27] | – How’d you… – I can see it on your face. | -你怎么… -从你的表情就能看出来 |
[38:30] | I might think twice out in the field, | 我在任务中会踌躇 |
[38:31] | but I’ve been reading people in the classroom | 但我在读人心这方面 |
[38:33] | since the Clinton years. | 可是江湖老手了 |
[38:36] | – Here you go. – Thanks. | -给 -谢谢 |
[38:38] | Look at us, smiling after almost being killed today. | 瞧瞧我们 死里逃生后还能谈笑风生 |
[38:40] | Here. | 给 |
[38:42] | And toasting while Rome is burning. | 大难临头 仍歌舞升平 |
[38:44] | To our own cleverness, | 敬我们的小聪明 |
[38:46] | instead of being honest with ourselves. | 而非对自己坦诚 |
[38:49] | Alex, I froze today. | 艾丽克丝 我今天懵住了 |
[38:51] | I thought too much. | 我想太多了 |
[38:51] | – No, don’t. – My instinct… | -不 别这么说 -我的直觉 |
[38:53] | My instinct is gone. | 我的直觉不灵了 |
[38:56] | Now, you… I mean, you have… you have doubts. | 而你… 你做事确实有疑虑 |
[38:59] | We’ve been over that. But you act first. | 我们说过了 但你会先做出反应 |
[39:02] | If I’m gonna make it out of here alive, | 如果我要在任务中保命 |
[39:03] | I need to learn to do the same. | 我也得学会这么做 |
[39:09] | And I think maybe you’re the one to teach me. | 我觉得你可以教教我 |
[39:11] | Me help you? That’s… | 我来教你吗 这… |
[39:14] | What a smart man does who knows his limit… | 凡事智者 皆有自知之明 |
[39:16] | asks for the help he knows he needs. | 知道自己什么时候需要帮助 |
[39:18] | So…help me. | 所以帮帮我吧 |
[39:21] | Help me trust myself again. | 帮我再次自信起来 |
[39:23] | Help me be… who I was… | 帮我重拾当年雄风 |
[39:28] | instead of who I am right now. | 而非做如今的弱者 |
[39:38] | The finest Pinot grigio that your local supermarket sells. | 当地超市里最上乘的灰皮诺葡萄酒 |
[39:42] | Funny. I pegged you as more of an Old World red kind of guy. | 有意思 还以为你的口味是旧世界葡萄酒那种呢 |
[39:44] | I don’t even know what that means. | 我都听不懂那是什么意思 |
[39:50] | Is the FBI right behind you? | 联调局稍后会来吗 |
[39:52] | Well, if they are, they’re after me, not you. | 如果他们来 也是抓我 不是抓你 |
[39:56] | I’m trusting you, until you give me a reason not to. | 我相信你 除非你打破我对你的信任 |
[40:02] | Trusting is a very stupid and dangerous habit, | 信任是一个愚蠢而又危险的习惯 |
[40:06] | and yet I keep doing it. | 而我却一直坚守这个习惯 |
[40:08] | You put your neck on the line to protect the people you love. | 你冒着生命危险保护你所爱之人 |
[40:11] | You shouldn’t have to pay for that. | 不该为此付出代价 |
[40:13] | You gonna open that or what? | 你到底喝不喝了 |
[40:48] | Caleb, it’s Shelby. | 凯勒布 我是谢尔比 |
[40:50] | I know you probably don’t want to hear this, | 你可能不太想听到这事 |
[40:52] | but I think your family needs you right now. | 但你的家人现在需要你 |
[41:02] | Proud of yourself? | 觉得自豪吗 |
[41:03] | No. But my boss and my father are. | 不 但我上司和我父亲这么觉得 |
[41:06] | I’m sorry, Clay. | 抱歉 克莱 |
[41:07] | It isn’t personal. | 不是针对你 |
[41:10] | Yeah, that’s the problem with your side. | 是啊 这就是你的问题 |
[41:11] | It never is, and it should be. | 永远不站队 而你应该选一下队伍 |
[41:14] | I know what he’s doing. | 我清楚他打什么算盘 |
[41:15] | You didn’t have a chance to win this. | 而你当时赢面极小 |
[41:17] | When I find something you can, I will let you know. | 我碰到你能赢的事情 我会通知你 |
[41:29] | Remember… always to the right. | 记住了 要一直绑在右边 |
[41:31] | I won’t let them know we switched. | 我不会跟人说我们调换身份了 |
[41:33] | You will get me out of there as soon as you can, right? | 你会尽快将我解救出来 对吧 |