时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | This team was created to put an end | 特遣队的目的旨在 |
[00:04] | to the rogue group of agents within the CIA | 扳倒中情局内部 |
[00:06] | working on behalf of eight power players in America. | 替美国八位权贵效力的叛乱特工 |
[00:09] | Sooner or later, the Collaborators will stage another attack, | 迟早 “同伙”会再设计一次袭击 |
[00:12] | and when they do, your mother will be done. | 到那时 你母亲就会因此下台 |
[00:14] | When she resigns, we all know who’s next in succession. | 等她请辞时 我们都知道她的继任是谁 |
[00:17] | Henry Roarke. | 亨利·罗尔克 |
[00:18] | Caleb, it’s Shelby. | 凯勒布 我是谢尔比 |
[00:19] | I think your family needs you right now. | 你的家人现在需要你 |
[00:22] | My instinct is gone. | 我的直觉不灵了 |
[00:23] | Help me be who I was. | 帮我重拾当年雄风 |
[00:25] | I don’t know if I can trust you. | 我不知道能否信任你 |
[00:27] | Why does the FBI have you flagged as a Russian asset? | 为什么联调局把你标记成俄国的线人 |
[00:29] | Turn yourself in for a bombing they said I did? | 替我去背黑锅吗 |
[00:32] | I’ll be you in custody, | 我替你被拘留 |
[00:34] | and you’ll be me, free in the world, helping fix it. | 而你假扮成我 在这里帮忙查出真相 |
[00:36] | I don’t want to die for this. I’m sorry. | 我不想为此搭上性命 抱歉 |
[00:38] | Goodbye, Harry. | 再见 哈里 |
[00:51] | Tread water, 20 minutes. | 踩水20分钟 |
[00:53] | You… you don’t think this is overkill? | 你不觉得这有点过分了吗 |
[00:56] | I think you’re spending way too much energy asking questions, | 我觉得你浪费太多精力来问问题了 |
[00:58] | when you should be treading water. | 有这精力就该用来踩水 |
[01:10] | I thought we were gonna hone my instincts. | 我们不是要磨练我的直觉吗 |
[01:12] | I already know how to swim. | 我已经会游泳了 |
[01:14] | This exercise isn’t about what you already know. | 此项训练的重点不是你已经学会的 |
[01:17] | It’s about pushing your physical limitations so far | 其目的是要你竭尽你的生理极限 |
[01:19] | that you have no choice but to use your instincts | 让你别无选择 只能利用本能 |
[01:21] | instead of what you’ve learned. | 而不是靠你学过的技巧 |
[01:22] | So, this is your “Student becomes the teacher” moment, huh? | 你这是从学生变老师了啊 |
[01:25] | Owen, you’re not a teacher anymore. | 欧文 你已经不是老师了 |
[01:28] | And I’m not a student, either. | 而且我也不是学生了 |
[01:31] | The CIA values brains over body, | 中情局重视脑力多过体力 |
[01:34] | but the FBI knows that a stronger body | 但联调局清楚强健的体力 |
[01:36] | makes for a stronger mind. | 造就强大的脑力 |
[01:38] | Tread. | 踩水 |
[01:51] | Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on. | 快想 快想 灵感 灵感 |
[01:53] | If you were a Navy SEAL, | 如果你是海豹突击队队员 |
[01:55] | I’d be shooting rubber bullets at you. | 我就会朝你射橡胶子弹 |
[01:57] | – What does that teach you? – How to duck. | -那是为了教什么 -怎么躲开 |
[02:03] | Good! | 好 |
[02:06] | Again. | 再来一次 |
[02:07] | I think you’re enjoying this a little too much. | 我觉得你有点太享受了 |
[02:18] | All right, now swim across the water without coming up for air. | 现在游到那边 中途不要浮出水面吸气 |
[02:21] | – Go. – Alex… | -开始 -艾丽克丝 |
[02:22] | Owen, your brain is saying you can’t do it, | 欧文 你的大脑认为你做不到 |
[02:25] | but your body will adapt. | 但你的身体会适应 |
[02:26] | – Alex… – Swim! | -艾丽克丝 -游 |
[03:00] | You’re still in your head… | 你现在还被大脑支配 |
[03:02] | thinking about how tired you are, | 想着你有多累 |
[03:04] | how much the zip ties hurt. | 束线带绑着多疼 |
[03:05] | You’re counting the minutes, thinking about breathing. | 你在算着时间 想着要呼吸 |
[03:07] | Yeah, well, breathing is important. | 好吧 呼吸很重要啊 |
[03:09] | Owen, you’re so convinced you can’t do it | 欧文 你一心认为自己做不到 |
[03:11] | that you’ve already given up. | 你已经放弃了 |
[03:13] | I’m not 25 anymore. | 我早已不是25岁了 |
[03:16] | Whatever I’ve learned, whatever I am, | 我学过什么 我现在什么样 |
[03:17] | it’s hard-wired now. | 都已经定型了 |
[03:19] | It can’t be written over in one day. | 不可能一日之内彻底改变 |
[03:23] | Maybe that’s why FBI training lasts 20 weeks. | 所以联调局的训练才历时20周吧 |
[03:29] | Look, it’s okay to quit. | 听着 你可以放弃 |
[03:32] | Or you can try again. | 你也可以再试一次 |
[03:38] | I pulled some major strings to get this… | 我动用了好大的关系才拿到这个 |
[03:40] | Raina’s first 24 hours in FBI custody. | 蕾娜被联调局拘留24小时之内的情况 |
[03:43] | She’s being held in a detention facility in D.C., | 她被关押在特区一处拘留所 |
[03:45] | being treated like any terror suspect would in that situation, | 受到了恐怖主义嫌疑分子应有的对待 |
[03:49] | which is not good. | 也就是说很糟糕 |
[03:50] | Preliminary interrogation went nonstop for seven hours. | 预审一刻不停持续了七个小时 |
[03:53] | She hasn’t slept. | 她一直没合过眼 |
[03:57] | She won’t break. | 她不会屈服的 |
[03:58] | They won’t stop until she does. | 她不屈服 他们是不会罢休的 |
[04:01] | Well, the sooner we take out those who framed my sister, | 我们越早抓出陷害我妹的那些人 |
[04:04] | the sooner she’ll be free. | 她就会越早获得自由 |
[04:07] | We’ve received reports of hate crimes | 据报道 全国多个城市 |
[04:09] | and protests over the veto of a registry in multiple cities. | 出现仇恨犯罪及对”登记系统”遭否决的抗议 |
[04:13] | Our latest poll says that in the wake of the bombing, | 最新民意调查显示 随着爆炸案的发生 |
[04:15] | – Americans are more in favor of a registry… – Nice shirt. | -美国人民对”登记法案”的支持… -衣服不错 |
[04:17] | than ever before and would even consider… | 更甚以往 甚至开始考虑… |
[04:20] | – Good morning. – a temporary ban on Muslims traveling here. | -早上好 -暂时禁止穆斯林进入国境 |
[04:21] | How long you been up? | 你起来多久了 |
[04:22] | Long enough to know your job is about to get a little bit harder. | 久到足以了解到你的工作马上就要更困难了 |
[04:34] | A matter of national security? | 事关国家安全的问题吗 |
[04:35] | 未知号码 三十分钟后 应急掩体集合 | |
[04:36] | All my texts are, even the ones from you. | 我所有的短信都是 甚至你发给我的短信也是 |
[04:38] | Especially the ones from me. | 尤其是我发给你的短信 |
[04:42] | Can I have my shirt back, please? | 能把衣服还给我了吗 |
[04:44] | A non-denial denial. Well-played. | 没有明确否认的否定回答 厉害 |
[04:49] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[04:51] | Journalism 101… | 新闻工作的基本知识 |
[04:54] | I asked if the text you got was a matter of national security. | 我问你收到的短信是否事关国家安全 |
[04:58] | You say they all are, | 你说你所有短信都是 |
[05:00] | which didn’t really answer the question. | 也就是说你没有真正回答我的问题 |
[05:03] | Or did it? | 还是说你回答了 |
[05:05] | I mean, if it wasn’t a matter of national security, | 要是那条短信和国家安全无关 |
[05:08] | then maybe you’d stay… | 也许你能留下来 |
[05:11] | and watch the news with me. | 和我一起看新闻 |
[05:17] | Here. | 给你 |
[05:29] | All right, I will give you a call. | 好了 我会给你打电话的 |
[05:34] | I’m sure you will. | 我知道你会的 |
[05:55] | Hey, did we get a ping? | 我们截获到任何定位了吗 |
[05:58] | Not a ping… pings. | 不止一个定位 是多个 |
[06:02] | Yeah, the Collaborators have been busy. | 看来”同伙”有很多动作 |
[06:04] | We got five pings in the last five hours, | 我们在过去五小时内截获到了五个定位 |
[06:07] | all on procedures to be implemented by law enforcement | 分别位于五个城市 为防止城市发暴乱 |
[06:09] | in the case of civil unrest, in five different cities… | 执法部门即将采取相应措施 |
[06:13] | Cleveland, Albany, Detroit, | 分别是克利夫兰 奥尔巴尼 底特律 |
[06:16] | El Paso, and Fargo. | 埃尔帕索和法戈 |
[06:17] | Each of those cities are on high alert for riots | 这五个城市由于暴乱和大规模抗议 |
[06:20] | due to active or imminent protests. | 全部处于高度警戒状态 |
[06:21] | I got an FBI “all agents” call. | 我接到了联调局”全员出动”的命令 |
[06:23] | Well, what does that tell you? | 这说明了什么 |
[06:24] | The Collaborators are planning for a riot in one of those cities. | “同伙”正谋划在其中一个城市发动暴乱 |
[06:26] | Or planning to create it. | 或者引发暴乱 |
[06:28] | It could be a bold chess move, | 这步棋走得真是胆大 |
[06:29] | fostering further instability throughout the country. | 让全国人民人心惶惶 |
[06:31] | An outbreak of violence in any of these cities… | 在任何一个城市爆发暴力行为… |
[06:33] | Would prove that America’s more divided than ever | 都将证明美国在你母亲的领导下 |
[06:35] | under your mom’s watch. | 处于空前的分裂状态 |
[06:36] | Do you really think they would go so far as to create a riot? | 你认为他们真会为此引发暴乱吗 |
[06:39] | They don’t have to create it. These cities are primed. | 他们根本无需引发 这些城市已经准备好了 |
[06:41] | They just chose one and tip it over. | 他们只需选择一所城市 稍微推一把即可 |
[06:43] | We have to do something. | 我们得有所行动 |
[06:44] | They can’t be allowed to control the narrative like this. | 不能让他们掌控舆论导向 |
[06:46] | There’s nothing to do. | 我们什么也做不了 |
[06:49] | I’ve run every scenario, every move. | 我已经设想了所有方案和策略 |
[06:51] | Now, there is a point in every chess match | 所有象棋对弈中都有一个阶段 |
[06:54] | when the game is lost and the loser doesn’t know it. | 当大局已去 而败者仍未看清的阶段 |
[06:55] | We’re there. | 我们现在就是 |
[06:57] | We are going to lose this game. | 这场博弈 我们输定了 |
[06:59] | This isn’t a game. | 这不是一场棋局 |
[07:00] | Everything’s a game to someone. | 博弈无处不在 |
[07:02] | Wait. So… what, you want to give up? | 等等 这么说 你要放弃了 |
[07:05] | I don’t want to, no. | 我并不想这样 |
[07:07] | But when it comes to strategy and execution, | 但涉及到策略和执行力时 |
[07:09] | the Collaborators are light-years ahead of us. | “同伙”远超于我们 |
[07:11] | Roarke moved a pawn when he forced Claire to veto that registry, | 罗尔克迫使克莱尔否决登记法案时走了一卒 |
[07:14] | and look. | 现在来看 |
[07:15] | Look at the result of that one simple move. | 看看那简单的一步造成了什么结果 |
[07:18] | The country’s on edge, which is exactly what they wanted. | 国家动荡 正遂了他们的意 |
[07:21] | They are building to an end game that we still don’t understand, | 他们正一步步走向终极目标 我们还是一头雾水 |
[07:24] | and we have no way to stop them. | 我们没有任何办法能阻止他们 |
[07:25] | What, you’re shutting us down? | 怎么 你要叫停我们的任务吗 |
[07:26] | We have four faces on the board, and two are dead. | 我能查出四个”同伙”的身份 两人死亡 |
[07:29] | We are fighting the inevitable. | 这场仗 我们注定会输 |
[07:31] | Enough saying we can’t. We have to. | 不要再说我们不行了 我们必须做到 |
[07:33] | The country needs us. My sister needs us. | 国家需要我们 我妹需要我们 |
[07:39] | We can’t retreat like cowards. | 我们不能像懦夫一样就此罢手 |
[07:41] | She’s right. | 她说得对 |
[07:43] | We need to find something new. | 我们得找到新的切入点 |
[07:45] | I’m tired of playing chess. | 我不想继续”下棋”了 |
[07:47] | I want to take these guys out | 我要扳倒这些人 |
[07:49] | and destroy whatever agenda they have. | 不让他们的阴谋得逞 |
[07:51] | Look, Clay, I know you can’t see a way through, | 克莱 我知道你觉得无计可施 |
[07:53] | but that doesn’t mean we can’t find one. | 但那不代表我们找不到其它办法 |
[07:54] | So, what’d you have in mind? | 你有什么想法 |
[07:56] | Figure out which cities they’re targeting, | 查出他们的目标城市有哪些 |
[07:58] | then Shelby, Nimah, and I go in there as FBI | 然后谢尔比 妮尔麦和我代表联调局介入 |
[08:00] | and make sure they can’t execute their plan. | 确保他们的计划无法实行 |
[08:01] | Roarke has stepped out of the shadows… big deal. | 罗尔克开始明着出招了 有什么大不了 |
[08:04] | It’s our turn now. | 现在轮到我们了 |
[08:07] | Who wants to take out a Collaborator? | 谁想消灭”同伙”分子 |
[08:14] | With Clay refusing to help, we’re on our own. | 克莱不肯帮忙 我们只能靠自己了 |
[08:17] | Cleveland, Albany, Detroit, | 克利夫兰 奥尔巴尼 底特律 |
[08:19] | El Paso, Fargo — | 埃尔帕索 法戈 |
[08:20] | we know that the Collaborators will incite violence | 我们知道”同伙”会在这五座城市之一 |
[08:23] | in one of these five cities. | 煽动暴乱 |
[08:24] | Our job… figuring out | 我们的任务是查出 |
[08:25] | which one of these powder kegs is most likely to go off, | 哪个”炸药桶”最有可能被引爆 |
[08:29] | get there, and stop it from happening. | 赶去那里 阻止爆炸发生 |
[08:32] | Hey, Nimah, anything? | 妮尔麦 有发现吗 |
[08:34] | I’ve been reading about the tensions in El Paso. | 我一直在关注埃尔帕索的紧张局势 |
[08:37] | No, I meant did you call anyone | 不 我是问你有没有 |
[08:38] | from when you were stationed there? | 打给以前一起在那里驻扎的同袍 |
[08:40] | Yes, of course. | 当然 |
[08:41] | I’ll do that now. | 我这就去打 |
[08:46] | Nimah. | 妮尔麦 |
[08:51] | Remember that FSB thing with Sasha? | 还记得俄安全局和萨莎那件事吗 |
[08:54] | Yeah, of course. | 当然 |
[08:56] | Well, I planted a bug in her apartment this morning. | 我今早在她的公寓装了一个窃听器 |
[09:00] | Listen to this. | 听听这个 |
[09:01] | 布斯 一名美国中情局特工 我和他一起去了一个酒吧 | |
[09:09] | 威廉斯堡的金叶酒吧 我两小时后到那里向你汇报 | |
[09:14] | That was an hour and a half ago. | 这是一个半小时前的录音 |
[09:18] | Earth to Nimah. Any thoughts? | 别走神了 妮尔麦 有什么想法吗 |
[09:21] | You know what you need to do. | 你知道自己该怎么做 |
[09:25] | You’ll cover for me? | 你会帮我打掩护吗 |
[09:28] | I’ll be back. | 我很快就回来 |
[09:28] | A massive protest is being organized in Detroit tonight. | 底特律今晚将组织一场大规模的抗议活动 |
[09:31] | So, an off-duty cop shot an unarmed black youth | 一名休班警察在12.8公里街附近的车展外面 |
[09:33] | outside a car show near 8 Mile. | 开枪射杀了一名黑人青年 |
[09:35] | Case looks like it might even go to trial. | 看样子这起案子可能要开庭审理 |
[09:37] | It’s Black Lives Matter versus the Thin Blue Line. | “黑人命贵说”对抗”细蓝线” |
[09:40] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[09:42] | Dig deeper. | 再深查一下 |
[09:43] | Yep. | 好 |
[09:45] | Alex, Native Americans have been protesting land rights | 艾丽克丝 印第安人在北达科他州 |
[09:48] | for six weeks straight in North Dakota | 为保护土地所有权已连续抗议了六周 |
[09:50] | against the U.S. Government’s plan to put in an oil pipeline. | 反对美国政府在那里安装石油管道的计划 |
[09:52] | I found this in a sub-Reddit group… | 我在红迪网的一个版块里发现了这个 |
[09:55] | a recruitment call for militia groups to aid | 征集民兵组织 协助警方 |
[09:57] | the sheriff’s department in pushing protestors off the land. | 把抗议示威者赶走 |
[10:01] | I think it’ll take too long to mobilize. | 这个征募所需时间太长 |
[10:03] | I mean, if they were already there… | 假设他们已经在那里了 |
[10:06] | I’ll switch to Albany. | 那我转到奥尔巴尼 |
[10:07] | Okay. | 好的 |
[10:09] | 你好 凯勒布 我是谢尔比 如果我突然联系你太唐突了 很抱歉 但你家人需要你的帮助 我给你留了语音信息 至少让我知道 你还用这个号码 你收到我的电话了吗 | |
[10:19] | Stop everything. | 停止手头的工作 |
[10:21] | Close your computers. | 关掉电脑 |
[10:23] | Just turn it all off, trust me. | 快点全关掉 相信我 |
[10:26] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[10:27] | We’re going about this all wrong. | 我们的方式都错了 |
[10:29] | We’re thinking it through, we’re applying rational thought. | 我们考虑得太周全 我们在用理性思考 |
[10:32] | Terrorists don’t think rationally. | 恐怖分子不会理性思考 |
[10:35] | If it was that easy, we would’ve won already. | 如果真有那么简单 我们早就赢了 |
[10:37] | And what do you propose we do, turn around three times | 那你有什么好提议 原地转三圈 |
[10:39] | and pin the tail on the map? | 然后把尾巴贴到地图上 |
[10:42] | Use our instincts. | 利用我们的直觉 |
[10:45] | – Exactly. – Yeah. | -正是 -对 |
[10:47] | And how do we do that? | 那我们要如何做到呢 |
[10:48] | Okay, just go with me, okay? | 跟着我的思路 |
[10:50] | What is the best story, the best narrative? | 最佳舆论导向是什么 |
[10:54] | And don’t think about the data, just tell me the best story. | 不要考虑数据 直接说出最有影响力的舆论 |
[10:58] | Where’s Ryan? | 瑞恩呢 |
[10:59] | He had to deal with some personal matters. | 他有些私事要处理 |
[11:01] | Okay. Owen, don’t think. | 好吧 欧文 别思考 |
[11:04] | – Just tell me. – Cleveland. | -直接告诉我 -克利夫兰 |
[11:05] | Why? | 为什么 |
[11:07] | A murder case has been sitting | 有一起谋杀案 |
[11:09] | on a hung jury for the last three days. | 已经被犹豫不决的陪审团拖延了三天 |
[11:10] | The judge won’t allow for a mistrial. | 法官不允许作出未决审判 |
[11:12] | He’s threatening an Allen Charge, | 他威胁要作出”艾伦指示” |
[11:14] | 法官向意见分歧的陪审团发出的谕示 敦促持不同意见的陪审员服从多数人意见 尽力达成一致裁决 | |
[11:14] | you know, to force the jury to decide one way or the other. | 以迫使陪审团尽快决定审判结果 |
[11:17] | Everyone in the city’s on edge. | 该市的民众就快炸毛了 |
[11:18] | – That’s the home invasion, right? – Yep. | -那是一起入室行窃案对吗 -对 |
[11:20] | A homeless man broke into a house, | 一名流浪汉闯进别人家里 |
[11:21] | sexually assaulted and killed the wife. | 性侵并杀害了女主人 |
[11:23] | Her husband came home as it was happening, | 男主人在案发时回到家中 |
[11:25] | shot and killed the intruder. | 枪杀了闯入者 |
[11:26] | So, why is that our story? | 为什么是我们想追踪的事件呢 |
[11:27] | ‘Cause the gun the homeowner used was obtained illegally. | 因为男主人的枪是非法获得的 |
[11:30] | And because he used an unregistered gun | 他使用了一把从无照枪械经销商手上 |
[11:32] | he bought from an unlicensed gun dealer, | 买来的未经注册的枪 |
[11:34] | he’s facing criminal charges, and if he’s convicted, | 他正面临刑事指控 一旦定罪 |
[11:36] | his children go to foster care. | 他的孩子就要被人领养了 |
[11:38] | All of this because of an executive order President Todd signed, | 这一切都是因为托德总统在位时 |
[11:40] | at the urging of then-Vice President Claire Haas. | 他在副总统克莱尔·哈斯的敦促下 发了总统命令 |
[11:43] | He’s right. | 他说得对 |
[11:43] | Nothing else touches directly on the President. | 也只有此事能直接动摇总统了 |
[11:45] | If the defendant’s found guilty, | 如果被告被控有罪 |
[11:47] | it’s gonna be a big public-opinion nightmare for her. | 这对她来说 将是场巨大的公众舆论风波 |
[11:50] | This is our case. This is the story! | 这就是我们要找的案件 就是这个事件了 |
[11:53] | Look at this. | 看看这个 |
[11:54] | The police have been on high alert since they learned | 自从警察获悉法官即将执行”艾伦指示”后 |
[11:56] | the judge levied that Allen Charge. | 就一直处于高度警戒状态 |
[11:58] | Sorry, can I ask you what that is? | 抱歉 能和我说说这是什么意思吗 |
[12:00] | It’s when a judge orders a jury to deliberate until a set time, | 法官要求陪审团在限定时间内审议 |
[12:04] | at which point, they have to present a verdict. | 时限一到 陪审团必须作出裁决 |
[12:06] | They can’t be hung. | 他们不能一直僵持着 |
[12:07] | And they have to give a decision by 6:00 today. | 他们必须在今天六点前作出裁决 |
[12:09] | Stands to reason that the Collaborators | 由此推断 |
[12:11] | will probably use this time to push the guilty verdict | “同伙”可能会通过影响陪审员 |
[12:13] | by influencing the jurors. | 达成有罪判决的结果 |
[12:16] | Which means we need to get to Cleveland now. | 所以我们必须尽快赶往克利夫兰 |
[12:18] | And make sure a not-guilty charge is read? | 以确保他们作出无罪裁决吗 |
[12:21] | You… We can’t interfere with justice. | 我们不能妨碍司法公正 |
[12:24] | We’re not. | 我们不会这么做 |
[12:26] | We’re gonna prove that they are. | 我们要证明是他们妨碍司法公正 |
[12:28] | If we can prove that the jurors were influenced, | 如果能证明陪审员的决定受到了干预 |
[12:31] | it’s an automatic mistrial, which it would’ve been anyway | 自然会成为无效审判 如果法官没干预 |
[12:33] | if the judge hadn’t intervened. | 本来结果也会是无效审判 |
[12:35] | How do we get to Cleveland? | 我们怎么去克利夫兰 |
[12:37] | The FBI “all agents” call. | 联调局的”全员出动”命令 |
[12:39] | The three of us will go, and no one will be the wiser. | 我们三个去 没人会察觉 |
[12:41] | And I’ll provide backup from here. | 我留在这里 提供后援 |
[12:43] | Okay, perfect. | 很好 |
[12:45] | Wheels up in 30? | 三十分钟后出发 |
[12:53] | You’re leaving? We just figured this out. | 你要走了吗 我们刚想到了办法 |
[12:57] | I have a meeting at the White House. | 我要去白宫开会 |
[12:58] | About? | 什么会 |
[13:00] | My personal business. | 关于我的个人事宜 |
[13:02] | You’re gonna try to get her to disband this team, aren’t you? | 你要劝她解散这里 对吗 |
[13:05] | You’ve run a company, Shelby. | 你经营着一家公司 谢尔比 |
[13:07] | You should know when a deal isn’t gonna make. | 你该知道哪些是赔本生意 |
[13:08] | And I know it’s easier to walk away | 我知道比起一直损失下去 |
[13:10] | than lose more than you bargained for. | 就此罢手更容易一些 |
[13:14] | – I’m late. – I used to be like you. | -我要迟到了 -我以前跟你一样 |
[13:17] | I liked to run when someone disappointed me | 有人使我失望 或我遇到困难时 |
[13:19] | or things got too tough. | 我会选择逃跑 |
[13:21] | Ask your brother I did it to him. | 问问你弟 我之前就是这么对他的 |
[13:22] | I’m not running. | 我不是逃跑 |
[13:24] | I just see what’s coming. | 我只是预见到了结果而已 |
[13:38] | You kept me waiting longer than I thought. | 你让我等了很久啊 |
[13:41] | No one is meeting you here. | 没人要来见你 |
[13:42] | That’s not true. You are. | 你这不是来见我了吗 |
[13:45] | So, this is all just for me, the Russian? | 这么说 没有俄罗斯人 是你给我下了套 |
[13:52] | So, you don’t trust me. | 你不信任我 |
[13:53] | I don’t trust anyone. | 我不信任任何人 |
[13:54] | – Well, I trust you. – No, you don’t. | -我信任你 -并没有 |
[13:57] | You buy these in bulk? | 这是你批发的吗 |
[13:58] | How many girls are you listening to right now? | 你监听有多少个妞了 |
[14:00] | Look, I can go. | 我可以就这么离开 |
[14:02] | I’ll make you a deal… | 我来和你做个交易 |
[14:04] | one time only. | 机不可失 时不再来 |
[14:06] | Any details about me you need, | 你想了解我的任何信息 |
[14:08] | any documents or photos you want, | 任何档案或者照片 只要你想要 |
[14:12] | ask now. | 现在就可以开口 |
[14:14] | I like you, Sasha. You intrigue me. | 我喜欢你 萨莎 我对你很感兴趣 |
[14:16] | Apparently. | 看出来了 |
[14:17] | But I wouldn’t trust anything you give me. | 但我不会相信你提供给我的任何信息 |
[14:21] | Then get it for yourself. | 那就自己去找吧 |
[14:24] | This is a key to my apartment. | 这是我公寓的钥匙 |
[14:26] | You know I’ve been here all morning. | 你知道我一早就来这里了 |
[14:27] | You’ve been listening yourself. | 你自己监听了也知道 |
[14:28] | I haven’t touch a thing since you left, so go. | 你走后 我什么都没碰 去吧 |
[14:31] | Rummage through the place, see for yourself who I am. | 亲自搜查一番 看看我到底是什么人 |
[14:34] | No, I don’t need to do that. | 不 我不需要这样 |
[14:35] | Yes, you do. | 不 你需要 |
[14:38] | I like you, too, okay? | 我也喜欢你 |
[14:41] | And I understand why you wouldn’t trust me or anyone. | 我理解你为什么不愿相信我 不愿相信别人 |
[14:44] | I just want to show you why you can | 我只想让你知道 你可以相信我 |
[14:47] | so we can move on to the real part. | 那样我们才能正常发展下去 |
[14:51] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[14:58] | – Hi. – Hello. | -你好 -你来了 |
[15:01] | The embrace of the prodigal son. | 久违浪子的拥抱 |
[15:03] | Mi hermano! | [西语]兄弟 |
[15:05] | It’s good to see you! | 见到你真开心 |
[15:07] | ¿Que pasa? | 你还好吗 |
[15:09] | Caleb, what are you doing here? | 凯勒布 你怎么来了 |
[15:10] | I’m just popping through on my way back from Tulum. | 我刚从图卢姆[墨西哥]回来 路过来看看 |
[15:13] | I got something for you. | 我给你带了礼物 |
[15:18] | Given the surprises inside, | 鉴于里面应该是”惊喜” |
[15:19] | I wouldn’t open it in front of the Secret Service. | 建议你还是别当着特勤局的面打开 |
[15:22] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[15:23] | If you passed better drug laws, | 要是你毒品法律不那么严苛 |
[15:25] | I wouldn’t have to resort to paper mache. | 我也犯不着用纸糊的马打掩护 |
[15:27] | I see your sense of humor hasn’t matured. | 你的幽默感还是这么幼稚 |
[15:28] | Well, your old enough for the both of us, don’t you think? | 你这么成熟就弥补了 不是吗 |
[15:31] | I’m here on business. | 我来这是为了正事 |
[15:32] | I don’t see the Super Friends. | 没见着你的”超级英雄”们呢 |
[15:34] | You told him? | 你告诉他了 |
[15:36] | We’re a family… we don’t have any secrets. | 我们是家人 不该有所隐瞒 |
[15:39] | Then, why did I find out | 是吗 那为什么 |
[15:40] | that Shelby’s on your task force from Shelby? | 我是从谢尔比口中知道她参加你们特遣队的事 |
[15:42] | – You talked to her? – You care? | -你和她聊过了 -你在乎吗 |
[15:45] | Clay, what’s going on? | 克莱 怎么了 |
[15:46] | Really, mother? In front of him? | 真的吗 母亲 当着他的面 |
[15:48] | You called this meeting. | 你安排的见面 |
[15:49] | I shouldn’t have come. | 我就不应该来 |
[15:51] | Something you probably say every time, but you’re here now. | 你每次都这么说吧 但你已经来了 |
[15:54] | So, loosen up! | 那就别绷着了 |
[15:57] | You know, say what’s on your mind. | 有什么想说 就说吧 |
[16:00] | Trust. | 互相信任 |
[16:06] | The task force can’t stop the Collaborators. | 特遣队阻止不了”同伙” |
[16:08] | I’m afraid if we continue trying, | 如果我们继续任务 |
[16:09] | it will cost you everything that you have worked so hard for. | 恐怕你努力取得的一切都会毁于一旦 |
[16:12] | So I think the only option | 所以我认为唯一的选择 |
[16:16] | is to stop trying to prevent what’s coming | 就是放弃阻止即将发生的事 |
[16:18] | and prepare for it instead. | 而是想好应对之策 |
[16:24] | What? | 怎么了 |
[16:26] | You know, that just sounded practical. | 就是听起来很实际啊 |
[16:29] | Yeah, well, that’s because it is. | 因为的确实际可行啊 |
[16:31] | Well, you know what isn’t practical? | 你知道什么不实际吗 |
[16:34] | A group of rich white men trying to topple democracy. | 一群富裕的白人试图扳倒民主制 |
[16:38] | See, you can’t fight fire with fire. | 你不能以暴制暴 |
[16:40] | That’s exactly what they expect. | 这样就正合了他们心意 |
[16:42] | I mean, You gotta fight it with | 对付他们这种恶人 |
[16:43] | kittens or mercury or the concept of time. | 你得用小猫咪 水星 或玩时间牌 |
[16:46] | Caleb’s right. These people are unpredictable. | 凯勒布说得对 这些人做事捉摸不定 |
[16:49] | Your strategy was helpful for a while, | 你的计划是起过作用 |
[16:51] | but if it isn’t helpful anymore, then we should change tack. | 但既然行不通了 我们就要改弦易辙了 |
[16:54] | Look, I know what we’re up against, | 我知道我们要应对的是什么 |
[16:56] | which is why I put my presidency on the line. | 所以我才赌上我的总统一职 |
[16:58] | And if you really believed me when I said that, | 如果当初我这么说的时候 你真的信我 |
[17:00] | you wouldn’t be here trying to talk me out of it! | 你现在就不会来劝阻我 |
[17:03] | Or maybe I was wrong to ask you to run this. | 还是说 我让你带领特遣队就是个错误 |
[17:14] | Listen. These are my friends. | 听着 他们是我的朋友 |
[17:16] | I know them. I can help. | 我了解他们 我能帮忙 |
[17:18] | I’m not letting you anywhere near my team. | 我绝不会让你接近我的特遣队 |
[17:19] | Well, you just said that you were running away, | 你刚还说你不干了 |
[17:22] | so you’re not gonna be near your team anyway, | 你反正也不会接近你的特遣队 |
[17:24] | or do they not teach physics at Harvard? | 还是说哈佛不教物理的 |
[17:26] | Are you actually considering this? | 你不会真打算这么做吧 |
[17:28] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[17:29] | But when he fails, because he always does, | 如果他失败了 反正他也没成功过 |
[17:31] | and you pay the price… | 你要付出代价的时候… |
[17:32] | Then you won’t be here. Got it. | 你不会来收拾烂摊子 收到 |
[17:34] | No, I won’t be able to fix it. | 不 是我也无力挽救了 |
[17:36] | Well, you haven’t been able to fix it thus far, have you? | 目前为止 你也没挽救过什么 不是吗 |
[17:44] | I want a meeting. Now. | 我想立刻面谈 |
[17:46] | I want to call a truce. | 暂时休战 |
[17:47] | Get here before 3:00. | 三点前到这里 |
[17:49] | I’ll be there. | 好的 |
[17:53] | Anything? | 有什么消息吗 |
[17:54] | You will never guess | 你绝对想不到 |
[17:55] | who wants some face-time with you this afternoon. | 谁想今天下午跟你面谈 |
[18:13] | What’s the plan? | 接下来怎么做 |
[18:14] | Well, first we convince the special agent in charge | 首先我们要让负责的特工相信 |
[18:16] | that we’re here to help. | 我们是来帮忙的 |
[18:17] | I don’t think that’s gonna be possible. | 我觉得这样做好像没戏 |
[18:22] | Welcome to Cleveland. | 欢迎来克利夫兰 |
[18:25] | If I were to debrief you, | 如果要我来说明情况 |
[18:26] | I would tell you that we are following multiple threats, | 我会说 我们正在追查多个威胁 |
[18:29] | none of which are credible enough | 但都不够可靠 |
[18:31] | to close off the public space surrounding the courthouse, | 不足以封锁法院周边的公共区域 |
[18:33] | which is where people are gonna come to protest. | 而人们一般都会去那里抗议 |
[18:35] | If there is a guilty verdict, | 如果法庭做出有罪裁决 |
[18:38] | we are expecting violent reactions. | 我们认为会引发暴力冲突 |
[18:40] | These are people who like guns | 这些人可是枪支爱好者 |
[18:42] | in a state with concealed-carry laws. | 而这个州私带持枪还是合法的 |
[18:44] | Roll back for a second. | 往回倒一点 |
[18:45] | “If” you were gonna debrief us? | 什么叫”如果要你来说明情况” |
[18:48] | You three didn’t come here for a call. | 又不是有人打电话叫你们来的 |
[18:50] | We’re here to work, Miranda. | 我们是来工作的 米兰达 |
[18:52] | For me, reporting to me? | 为我工作 向我汇报吗 |
[18:54] | Sitting in a room doing exactly what I say? | 乖乖坐着 对我言听计从 |
[18:58] | That’s what I thought. | 你们做不到吧 |
[19:00] | I thought you were in FBI custody, Raina. | 你不是被联调局拘留了吗 蕾娜 |
[19:02] | – That’s not… – Raina’s… | -那不是… -蕾娜… |
[19:05] | You sent Nimah to jail? | 你让妮尔麦替你去坐牢了 |
[19:07] | I didn’t want her to go, | 我本来也不想让她去 |
[19:08] | but we felt that it’s safer for me like this. | 但我们觉得这样对我来说更安全 |
[19:11] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[19:12] | I want nothing to do with it. | 我不想跟这事扯上关系 |
[19:14] | I barely got this assignment, | 我好不容易才得到这个职位 |
[19:15] | and I’m not about to lose it because you can’t play by the rules. | 我才不要因为你们不守法纪 而丢了饭碗 |
[19:18] | You want to lecture us about playing by the rules? | 你想就”守法纪”对我们进行说教吗 |
[19:21] | I didn’t ask the FBI to cover up what happened at the G20, but they did. | 我没让联调局掩盖G20事件真相 但他们还是那么做了 |
[19:25] | And because they did, | 也正因为如此 |
[19:27] | I have a last chance to save my career. | 我还有最后一次机会救回我的饭碗 |
[19:30] | And the only pathway to do that | 而唯一挽救的方法 |
[19:31] | is to follow the straight and narrow, | 就是遵纪守法 |
[19:33] | and I can’t possibly do that with you guys | 而你们向来不按规行事 |
[19:35] | running off the reservation like you usually do. | 绝对会影响我保住饭碗 |
[19:38] | You want to help? | 你们想帮忙 |
[19:39] | Don’t leave the building. | 就好好待在这里 |
[19:41] | Start manning the phones. | 从接听电话开始吧 |
[19:43] | And report any incidents of unrest to me. | 有人上报暴乱事件 立刻向我汇报 |
[19:48] | I was trying to protect my sister’s wishes. | 我只是想尊重我姐的意愿 |
[19:51] | You could’ve trusted us. | 你本可以信任我们 |
[19:52] | We brought you along thinking you were an FBI agent. | 我们以为你是联调局探员 带你过来了 |
[19:56] | Look, I went to Quantico. I know what I’m doing. | 我在匡提科受过训 我心里有谱 |
[19:58] | I sure hope so, | 但愿如此 |
[19:59] | because we’ll need to operate under Miranda’s nose | 因为我们要在米兰达的眼皮底下 |
[20:01] | to get the proof that gets us a mistrial. | 收集证据 让审判无效 |
[20:04] | All right, juror names should be easy to find on the FBI server. | 联调局的服务器上应该可以很容易找到陪审员的名字 |
[20:07] | Setting up a secure site to send names to the bunker. | 我建一条安全线路 把名字发送到掩体 |
[20:09] | All right, Owen and Ryan can do a deep dive into the jurors, | 欧文和瑞恩可以详细调查一下陪审员 |
[20:12] | see if there’s any evidence that they’ve been compromised, | 看看能不能找到他们被影响了的证据 |
[20:14] | evidence we can use to question them. | 可以用来质问他们的证据 |
[20:16] | As FBI agents, | 作为联调局探员 |
[20:18] | we just say we’re investigating credible threats. | 我们就说我们在调查一些可靠的威胁线索 |
[20:20] | What do we tell Miranda? | 我们怎么跟米兰达说 |
[20:21] | Nothing. | 什么都不说 |
[20:22] | The less she knows, the better. | 她知道的越少越好 |
[20:26] | Kelly Hughes… her mother just moved to the top | 凯莉·休斯 她的母亲在两天前 |
[20:29] | of the heart and lung donor list two days ago. | 刚被移到心肺捐赠名单的前列了 |
[20:31] | Maybe this is the Collaborators giving her an incentive. | 也许这是”同伙”组织向她提供的好处 |
[20:33] | My mother had an infection, but as soon as it got better, | 我母亲出现感染了 但感染好转后 |
[20:36] | they moved her up. | 她就被移到前面了 |
[20:37] | Why does the FBI need to know this? | 联调局为什么要了解这件事 |
[20:39] | Is she okay? | 她出事了吗 |
[20:40] | Is the hospital under investigation? | 那家医院接受调查了吗 |
[20:43] | No, that’s all I need. | 没有 我了解这些就够了 |
[20:44] | Lowell Shaw… | 洛厄尔·肖 |
[20:45] | a lot of phone calls from unknown numbers since deliberation began. | 审议开始后 就接到了大量未知来电 |
[20:49] | Could be blackmail. | 可能是要挟电话 |
[20:50] | The blocked calls are from my daughter. | 那些未知来电是我女儿打来的 |
[20:52] | I promised my wife I wouldn’t help her if she relapsed again, | 我答应过我妻子 如果她复吸 不会帮她 |
[20:55] | but she’s my baby. What can I do? | 但她是我亲闺女 我能怎么办 |
[20:57] | So, she calls asking for money. | 她打来问你要钱 |
[20:59] | I know I should say no, | 我知道我该拒绝 |
[21:00] | but her calls are the only way I know she’s even still alive. | 但她只有打来电话 我才知道她还活着 |
[21:03] | I know I’m not supposed to talk about the trial, | 我知道不该谈这次庭审 |
[21:05] | but how am I supposed to find this man guilty | 我怎么能将这个人定罪 |
[21:06] | and take him away from his kids when I know how that feels? | 拆散他和他的孩子 毕竟我深知这种滋味 |
[21:09] | Mitch Connor, juror number four. | 米奇·康纳 四号评审员 |
[21:11] | Just sold his house for twice market value through a shell corp. | 他刚通过一家空壳公司以两倍市价卖掉了房子 |
[21:14] | Clever way to disguise a bribe. | 用这种方式贿赂很聪明 |
[21:16] | I told you… It was a windfall. | 我说了 这是笔意外之财 |
[21:18] | The same buyer purchased half the block. | 这个买家买下了那里的半个街区 |
[21:20] | He wanted to build a new housing development. | 他想建一个新的住宅区 |
[21:21] | I already explained all of this in voir dire. | 陪审员资格审查时 我已经解释过了 |
[21:23] | Why do I have to do it again? | 为什么还要我再解释一次 |
[21:25] | These questions are for your protection, sir, I assure you. | 我保证 这都是为了你的安全着想 |
[21:28] | Right, just like Judge Kaplan assured us there was no pressure | 卡普兰法官私下强制安排了”艾伦指示”时 |
[21:31] | when he imposed that unofficial deadline for the verdict? | 也跟我们保证不要有压力呢 |
[21:34] | Or the way he’s been not-so-subtly steering us to a guilty verdict? | 他还明显地暗示让我们判决被告有罪 |
[21:37] | Judge Kaplan is pressuring the jurors? | 卡普兰法官向陪审团施压了吗 |
[21:40] | I shouldn’t be talking to you. | 我不该跟你谈 |
[21:44] | No, you shouldn’t. | 确实不该啊 |
[21:51] | I thought Maxine was a lefty. | 玛可辛不是左撇子吗 |
[21:53] | What did you do? | 你做了什么啊 |
[21:55] | Reverted back to high school. | 回到高中打架的时候了 |
[22:00] | YMCA, Children’s Hospital, Habitat for Humanity… | 基督教青年会 儿童医院 仁爱之家… |
[22:03] | You work for a real saint. | 你上司真是个大圣人 |
[22:05] | I work for a politician who wants to do good in the world. | 我的上司是一个想造福社会的政客 |
[22:09] | Give us the room. | 你先出去吧 |
[22:13] | That kid knows the Constitution backwards and forwards. | 那小子对宪法了如指掌 |
[22:16] | He can name every president, every capital, | 他能说出每一个总统名字 每个省会名字 |
[22:18] | every Civil War battle. | 每一个内战的战役之名 |
[22:19] | He loves this country more than you and I do. | 他比我们俩都更爱这个国家 |
[22:22] | How do you figure? | 你怎么想到的 |
[22:25] | Convert’s fervor. | 皈依者的热诚 |
[22:27] | Good to see you, sir. | 幸会 先生 |
[22:29] | “Sir” denotes respect. | “先生”表示尊重 |
[22:30] | You can call me “Mr. Speaker.” | 你可以叫我”议长先生” |
[22:33] | The President doesn’t know I’m here. | 总统不知道我来找你 |
[22:35] | Well, this is Washington. | 这里可是华盛顿 |
[22:36] | Everybody knows you’re here. | 你来这里 早传开了 |
[22:38] | They just don’t know on whose behalf. | 只是不知道你代表谁而来 |
[22:41] | I’d like to say the American people, | 我想说我代表美国人民 |
[22:42] | but I hear how that sounds. | 但这样说有些矫情了 |
[22:44] | Well, you don’t represent the people any more than I do. | 你跟我一样 都代表不了人民 |
[22:48] | We’re in the minority everywhere but in here. | 我们只在这里 代表不了大多数 |
[22:50] | Maybe you disagree, | 也许你对此有分歧 |
[22:51] | but I think we can get more done working together. | 但我觉得我们能更好地合作 |
[22:53] | And what would we be working together for? | 我们有什么要合作的呢 |
[22:57] | You and your mother look at this country | 你跟你母亲治理国家的方式 |
[22:58] | the way politicians have looked at it for 250 years, | 跟建国以来的政客如出一撤 |
[23:01] | as if there’s this ideal America out there | 就好像我们真能构建出 |
[23:04] | and it’s just out of reach. | 理想中的美国似的 |
[23:06] | This country, although we’ve made strides, | 尽管我们国家确实大步迈进了 |
[23:07] | is arguably in the same place it was all those years ago. | 但政治管理上可以说是一直原地踏步 |
[23:10] | We have the same issues, | 我们还是面对同样的问题 |
[23:12] | we just use different names now. | 只是名字不同罢了 |
[23:14] | Once we called it slavery, now we call it mass incarceration. | 以前称之为”奴隶制” 现在叫”大规模监禁” |
[23:17] | We used to worry about robber barons, | 我们以前担心”强盗资本家” |
[23:20] | now we worry about the one percent. | 如今担心”富人阶级” |
[23:21] | When all is said and done, | 说到底 |
[23:22] | none of us have done much of anything | 没人真正做些实事 |
[23:23] | except haggle over the check that John Adams left us with. | 除了还在国父遗留的鸡毛蒜皮上争论不休 |
[23:26] | But you’re a Republican. | 但你是共和党人啊 |
[23:28] | This is the 21st Century, Mr. Haas. | 这是21世纪了 哈斯先生 |
[23:31] | None of us is only one thing. | 没人只有一个身份 |
[23:33] | So, you don’t believe in a two-party system anymore? | 你不再相信”一国两党制”了吗 |
[23:36] | Well, both sides think they know what’s best for this country, | 两党都认为他们知晓如何决策对国家最有利 |
[23:38] | but we never agree. | 但我们一直有分歧 |
[23:40] | And the citizens see us fighting each other, | 美国人民眼睁睁看着两党相争 |
[23:42] | so why they should believe we know what we’re doing? | 所以他们为什么该相信我们的决策呢 |
[23:44] | Our definition of democracy | 我们对民主制的定义 |
[23:46] | is a first draft written centuries ago. | 是几百年前尚未成熟的草案 |
[23:50] | But we can finally do better | 但我们终于能做到更有建树了 |
[23:51] | once we stop pretending that people act in their own best interests | 前提是我们不再假装人们都是利己主义者 |
[23:53] | and get them to see | 让民众看到 |
[23:54] | that they should leave those decisions to us. | 他们应该交给我们来决策 |
[23:57] | So then, you believe in an oligarchy. | 这么说 你信奉寡头政治 |
[24:00] | I only believe that we should let our elected leaders lead. | 我只相信我们该让人们选出的总统做决策 |
[24:04] | Well, then, let my mother lead. | 那就让我母亲做决策吧 |
[24:05] | I would, if she’d been elected. | 关键她不是人民选出来的总统啊 |
[24:10] | You want to bridge the gap between the sides? | 你想融合两边的关系吗 |
[24:14] | So do I, by eliminating them. | 我也想 那就消除隔阂 |
[24:17] | You take a step towards me, publicly. | 你公开朝我迈进一步 |
[24:19] | Come for work for me, and we’ll be that much closer. | 来为我效力 我们的关系会更亲密 |
[24:21] | No parties, no fights, | 无党派之分 无分歧之争 |
[24:24] | just one voice… | 只融为一个声音… |
[24:26] | the voice of the people. | 人民之声 |
[24:37] | Yeah, I’m on my way back. | 我马上回来了 |
[24:39] | None of the Collaborators have a direct connection | “同伙”中 没人在克利夫兰的事件上 |
[24:40] | to what’s going on in Cleveland. | 有直接的联系 |
[24:41] | Not Sherman or Roarke or Christian Kelly or… | 谢尔曼或罗尔克 克里斯汀·凯利都没… |
[24:43] | Owen, I have to call you right back. | 欧文 我得稍后再打给你了 |
[24:55] | Geez. | 天呐 |
[25:05] | The Collaborators got to the judge. I know it. | “同伙”收买本案的法官了 我料到了 |
[25:08] | I just don’t know why. | 我就是不懂为何 |
[25:09] | It’s the jury that decides the case, not him. | 此案由陪审团裁决 而非法官啊 |
[25:11] | Yeah, so when a judge forces a verdict with an Allen Charge, | 法官的决定影响陪审团结果时 |
[25:14] | it almost always favors the prosecution. | 总是更偏向原告 |
[25:16] | By pressuring the jury, | 通过向陪审团施压 |
[25:18] | the judge is able to sway any fence-sitters towards voting guilty. | 法官就能说动持摇摆票的陪审员投有罪票 |
[25:21] | Exactly the verdict the Collaborators want. | 这正是”同伙”想要的判决结果 |
[25:24] | So, you know what you need to do now. | 你知道该怎么做了 |
[25:25] | Get to that judge, ASAP. | 赶紧找到那个法官 |
[25:27] | On it. | 这就去办 |
[25:34] | What are you three doing up here? | 你们三个怎么上来了 |
[25:38] | There’s still phones ringing downstairs. | 怎么不待在楼下接电话 |
[25:44] | You need to follow up on a threat made to Judge Kaplan. | 卡普兰法官受到威胁了 你得跟进一下 |
[25:46] | Just like you followed up on the threats to the jurors? | 就像你们跟进其它陪审员的威胁那样吗 |
[25:49] | I’ve got multiple complaints of harassment. | 我接到了多起骚扰投诉 |
[25:51] | I’m not about to let you tamper with that judge. | 我不会让你们干预那个法官 |
[25:54] | I’m taking all three of you into holding. | 我要拘禁你们三个 |
[25:55] | You’re done here. | 你们在这里没戏唱了 |
[27:16] | Hey, Owen, you want to grab some din– | 欧文 你想吃… |
[27:23] | Miranda. | 米兰达 |
[27:24] | No. | 不 |
[27:25] | This time, it’s a yes. | 这一次 是的 |
[27:26] | I’m sorry, but this is not about you. | 抱歉 但这次主角不是你 |
[27:29] | That judge in there… He’s compromised. | 那个法官 被人买通了 |
[27:31] | He’s forcing a guilty verdict | 他迫使陪审团判被告有罪 |
[27:32] | for the sake of a much larger conspiracy. | 只为了完成一个更大的阴谋 |
[27:34] | Of course there’s a conspiracy… You’re here. | 是啊 你走到哪里 阴谋就跟到哪里 |
[27:36] | We’re breaking the law just having this conversation. | 我们谈这件事 就已经犯法了 |
[27:39] | Miranda, I understand. | 米兰达 我懂 |
[27:40] | You think if you follow the letter of the law the rest of your life, | 你觉得你今后遵纪守法 |
[27:43] | it might make up for what you did. | 就能弥补你之前的过错 |
[27:45] | But these people are criminals. | 但这些人是罪犯 |
[27:46] | This is a criminal act. | 这是犯罪啊 |
[27:51] | So, you want to interrogate this judge? | 你们想审讯这个法官 |
[27:54] | You found all the evidence you need to connect him to this… | 你们找到了他参与此事的铁证 |
[27:58] | this thing that you can’t even tell me about? | 而你们都不能说到底是什么事吗 |
[28:00] | Okay, we don’t have the time right now, all right? | 我们现在没时间说这些了 |
[28:05] | Miranda, if you don’t bend the rules, | 米兰达 如果你不变通一下 |
[28:07] | you’ll stand in the way of a man getting a fair trial. | 你就阻止了一场公正的庭审 |
[28:10] | You would obstruct justice again. | 那样就又妨碍司法公正了 |
[28:15] | You recently received a lump-sum payment from a blind trust. | 你最近收到了全权信托的一笔一次性资金 |
[28:19] | You’re accusing me of something? | 你这是指控我什么吗 |
[28:21] | A bribe to force a verdict? | 你被人收买强裁判决结果 |
[28:23] | That money has a clean paper trail, | 这笔钱来路干净 |
[28:25] | and I’m not forcing anything other than | 我没有强裁任何事 |
[28:27] | an end to a long deliberation. | 只是不想拖长审议时间 |
[28:29] | An Allen Charge is a standard procedure. | 强制安排”艾伦指示”是标准流程 |
[28:31] | An Allen Charge is a way to force the jury to decide quickly. | “艾伦指示”是为了让陪审团快速下判决 |
[28:35] | You’re being controlled, Judge. | 而你被操控了 法官 |
[28:37] | I’ve seen that look. | 我见过这种表情 |
[28:38] | You’ve taken the leap, | 你冒了险 |
[28:40] | and now you’re just hoping | 你现在只希望 |
[28:41] | that you get away with your decision. | 你能逍遥法外 |
[28:45] | We could keep digging. | 我们可以继续查下去 |
[28:49] | They told me that if I didn’t ensure that he was found guilty, | 他们说如果我不能确保他被判有罪 |
[28:52] | they’d bring me up on charges. | 他们就会起诉我 |
[28:54] | For what, I don’t even know. | 而我都不知道是什么欲加之罪 |
[28:55] | We won’t let that happen. | 我们不会让他们得逞 |
[28:56] | – Call a mistrial. – I can’t do that. | -宣判无效庭审 -不行 |
[28:58] | The defendant will get a new trial, | 被告的案子会重新审理 |
[29:01] | a chance for real justice. | 一个公正的庭审机会 |
[29:06] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[29:08] | You’re too late. | 你们太迟了 |
[29:09] | The jury’s reached a verdict. | 陪审团的判决结果出来了 |
[29:20] | – Who are you working for? – Who are you working for? | -你为谁效命 -你为谁效命 |
[29:21] | Okay, just call security. | 叫保安过来 |
[29:23] | Just tell ’em we found a former operative | 就说我们发现了一个前任特工 |
[29:24] | breaking into The Farm. | 闯入”农场”了 |
[29:25] | Call Matthew Keyes. | 打给马修·基斯 |
[29:27] | Ask him what to do with a current operative | 问他如何处理一名现任特工 |
[29:29] | who knows about a secret task force | 而他知晓”农场”外 |
[29:30] | being run out of The Farm. | 进行任务的秘密特遣小组了 |
[29:32] | That’s a pretty bold accusation, Sebastian. | 你的指控太大胆了吧 塞巴斯辰 |
[29:34] | You’re hunting for a cabal | 你们在追踪一个阴谋集团 |
[29:35] | hell-bent on bringing the world to its knees, | 只手遮天 目无法纪 |
[29:38] | the same people who turned Carly against her country, | 就是那群人让卡莉背叛祖国 |
[29:40] | turned me against her, | 让我跟她夫妻反目 |
[29:42] | who broke everything good in me? | 他们毁了我生命中的一切美好 |
[29:44] | You don’t know who you’re up against. | 你们不清楚对手多厉害 |
[29:46] | Harry understood… That’s why he ran. | 哈里明白 所以他才跑走了 |
[29:48] | You saw Harry? | 你见过哈里吗 |
[29:51] | Now go, as far away as you can. | 走吧 有多远走有多远 |
[29:53] | For how long? | 要逃多久 |
[29:55] | As long as it takes. | 一切结束前 别回来 |
[30:00] | Keep safe. | 保护好自己 |
[30:01] | You keep yourself safe, too, Sebastian. | 你也保护好自己 塞巴斯辰 |
[30:06] | I was following Thomas Roth. | 我当时在追踪托马斯·罗斯 |
[30:08] | I was there, at Bethesda Fountain. | 我也在贝塞斯达喷泉附近 |
[30:10] | That’s how I found out about you. | 我因此而知道了你们的事 |
[30:12] | Did you kill Roth? | 是你杀了罗斯吗 |
[30:13] | Did you kill Rebecca Sherman? | 是你杀了丽贝卡·谢尔曼吗 |
[30:14] | I didn’t kill anyone. | 我谁都没杀 |
[30:17] | But I think that you and I have been doing the same thing… | 但我们都在进行同一个任务… |
[30:19] | trying to find out | 都想查出 |
[30:20] | who Carly was working for before she died. | 卡莉生前为谁效命 |
[30:27] | All right, so that’s why you broke in, | 所以你才闯进来了 |
[30:28] | to see if we’re on the same side? | 想看看我们是不是对付同一伙人吗 |
[30:31] | I had to be sure before I approached you, | 跟你们说明一切之前 我要查证才行 |
[30:33] | so I started following you. | 所以我开始跟踪你们 |
[30:34] | But I needed real proof. | 但我需要确凿的证据 |
[30:36] | After reading your e-mails, now I know. | 看过你的邮件之后 我现在知晓了 |
[30:41] | Rebecca Sherman, | 丽贝卡·谢尔曼 |
[30:43] | Alice Winter, Thomas Roth, | 爱丽丝·温特 托马斯·罗斯 |
[30:46] | Peter Theo, Maxwell Fletcher, | 彼得·西奥 麦克斯韦·弗莱彻 |
[30:49] | and Warren Shepherd. | 还有沃伦·谢培德 |
[30:58] | Peter… | 彼得 |
[31:02] | Theo. | 西奥 |
[31:05] | I gave you something valuable. | 我提供了有价值的情报 |
[31:09] | Now give me something. | 到你们还这个人情了 |
[31:11] | Let me go. | 放我走 |
[31:12] | If I find anything helpful, I’ll pass it along. | 如果我查到有用的信息 就会通知你们 |
[31:15] | But you gotta share back. | 但你们得共享情报 |
[31:22] | Henry Roarke and Christian Kelly. | 亨利·罗尔克和克里斯汀·凯利 |
[31:26] | Thank you for getting on the phone with me, Mr. Theo. | 谢谢您跟我通话 西奥先生 |
[31:29] | I’m just fact-checking the Journal’s piece on your latest endowments. | 我就是核实一下报刊基于您最近捐赠的文章信息 |
[31:32] | It’s what I’m proudest of… | 这是我最自豪的事… |
[31:34] | the ability to bring help to others. | 拥有这种帮助别人的能力 |
[31:36] | Generous check to the CareNet at Henry Roarke’s gala. | 你在亨利·罗尔克的宴会上向”爱心网”捐了一大笔钱 |
[31:40] | Yes. | 是的 |
[31:42] | A million dollars to the Thinkers Institute… | 捐了一百万美金给”智者机构” |
[31:46] | Why that one? | 为什么选这家啊 |
[31:47] | I met a young man on the board, an entrepreneur. | 我认识了该委员会的一个成员 一个创业家 |
[31:50] | Reminded me of myself. | 我在他身上看到了自己的影子 |
[31:51] | I think you’ll hear a lot about him soon. | 你应该很快就会听到他的大名了 |
[31:55] | And I’ve noticed that Rebecca Sherman and Thomas Roth | 我注意到丽贝卡·谢尔曼和托马斯·罗斯 |
[31:58] | were both at your daughter’s wedding. | 也出现在你女儿的婚礼上 |
[32:00] | I thought you were asking about my charitable giving. | 你不是要询问我的慈善之举吗 |
[32:02] | I don’t respond to fishing expeditions from arts reporters. | 一个艺术期刊记者向我套话 我不会回应 |
[32:05] | If you have any real questions, you can find me anytime, | 如果你有真正的问题要问 随时恭候 |
[32:09] | unless I see you first. | 除非我先见你 |
[32:19] | – Anything? – What is it? | -结果呢 -判决如何 |
[32:20] | Guilty, on all counts. | 所有罪名皆成立 |
[32:23] | What do we do now? | 我们现在怎么办 |
[32:24] | We gear up. | 穿好装备 |
[32:26] | There’s about to be a riot. | 马上就会发生暴乱了 |
[32:31] | And now, this city falls apart. | 城市乱套了 |
[32:34] | We have to get out there | 我们得出去 |
[32:35] | and stop them from hurting each other. | 不能让民众互相伤害 |
[32:37] | It doesn’t make sense. | 说不通啊 |
[32:39] | The jury could’ve gone the other way. | 陪审团也可以判决无罪啊 |
[32:40] | Even with pressure, | 即便被施压了 |
[32:42] | they could’ve done the right thing. | 他们还是能够做出正确裁决啊 |
[32:43] | Great. You haven’t left yet. | 很好 你们还没走 |
[32:46] | We need additional security. | 我们需要安保人手 |
[32:47] | Henry Roarke just landed at Tom Ridge Field | 亨利·罗尔克大约一小时前 |
[32:50] | about a half an hour ago. | 抵达了里奇机场 |
[32:51] | It’s like he knew this was gonna happen. | 他好像知道会有此结果一样 |
[32:52] | He wants to speak on the courthouse steps in 15 minutes. | 十五分钟之后 他想在法院门前发表讲话 |
[32:55] | He thinks he can bring peace to the chaos. | 他觉得他能够平息民怨 稳住人心 |
[32:58] | My God. | 天呐 |
[32:59] | They weren’t just inciting the riot. | 他们不只是煽动骚乱 |
[33:01] | The Collaborators were trying to give themselves | “同伙”组织是想制造机会 |
[33:03] | an opportunity to save the day. | 拯救大局 |
[33:04] | Roarke doesn’t just want to get the job by succession. | 罗尔克不只是想继任总统一职 |
[33:06] | He wants the will of the people. | 他想赢得民心 |
[33:11] | Clay, it’s Shelby. | 克莱 我是谢尔比 |
[33:12] | Roarke’s here in Cleveland. | 罗尔克来克利夫兰了 |
[33:14] | This is all a long play. | 这是个大阴谋 |
[33:15] | To undermine Claire as the only person | 为了打击克莱尔 让民众看到 |
[33:17] | who can maintain law and order in a time of chaos she created. | 只有他挽救了她制造的混乱之局 |
[33:21] | You know about this? | 你知道此事了 |
[33:22] | You really think I was only hired ’cause I knew the boss? | 我能胜任这份工作 可不是因为靠关系 |
[33:25] | Hang tight. I got this. | 放心吧 看我出招吧 |
[33:33] | Well, it’s not every day you get a bona fide American hero as a bodyguard. | 让国民英雄为自己保驾护航 真是难得啊 |
[33:39] | Just happy to serve, sir. | 这是我的荣幸 先生 |
[33:40] | Well, let’s go out there and stop this thing | 那就让我们尽英雄之责 |
[33:42] | like the heroes we are. | 安抚民心吧 |
[33:53] | – Madam President. – Mr. Speaker. | -总统阁下 -议长先生 |
[33:55] | You don’t mind if I introduce you? | 你不介意我在你之前说几句吧 |
[33:58] | I’d be honored. | 荣幸之极 |
[34:06] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[34:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢大家 |
[34:11] | Presidents usually start these speeches | 总统发表这样的讲话时 |
[34:14] | with “My fellow Americans,” | 总以”美国同胞们”为开场 |
[34:17] | Because we like to remind you | 因为我们想提醒你们 |
[34:18] | that we are all in this together, equals. | 我们荣辱与共 不分阶层 |
[34:22] | We also say, “My fellow Americans,” | 我们以”美国同胞们”开场的原因 |
[34:24] | so that you’ll forget for a second | 还包括让你们暂时忘记 |
[34:26] | everything in our country that divides us. | 你们的种族党派等 从而团结起来 |
[34:28] | We tell you that | 我们会告诉大家 |
[34:29] | we believe in a United States that will protect your family, | 我们相信这个会保护国民家庭安全的国家 |
[34:33] | and then we throw a man in jail for protecting his. | 我们逮捕一个人 为了保护这个人的家庭 |
[34:39] | I am responsible for that. | 我为此负责 |
[34:42] | I helped pass the executive order | 我协助执行了总统命令 |
[34:44] | that made Benjamin Johnson’s gun purchase illegal | 使本杰明·乔纳森购买枪支违法 |
[34:46] | because I believed that it would save people’s lives, | 因为我坚信这会拯救无辜性命 |
[34:49] | and maybe it did. | 也许真拯救了 |
[34:51] | But it also ruined a man’s life. | 但这也毁了一个人的生活 |
[34:54] | We live in a country of more than two parties. | 我们的国家不只有两党说得算 |
[34:58] | Beware of any leader who tells you | 大家要提防这样的领导人 |
[35:00] | it would be easier for you to just let them | 他们会宣称自己知晓如何决策最有利 |
[35:02] | make your decisions for you because they know what is best, | 从而替人民做决定 让人民更轻松 |
[35:08] | because we do not know what’s best. | 因为我们并不知晓如何决策最有利 |
[35:12] | We learn what’s best through trial and error. | 我们从反复失败中 总结出如何决策最有利 |
[35:15] | I pushed for that law | 我推动了这项法律 |
[35:17] | because I believed it was right at the time. | 因为我认为这在当时是正确的决定 |
[35:22] | But I made a mistake. | 但我做错了 |
[35:26] | It wasn’t ready, | 这个决定很仓促 |
[35:28] | and it wasn’t properly vetted. | 没有经过彻底的审查 |
[35:31] | I will not make that mistake again. | 我不会再犯同样的错误 |
[35:39] | Roll call… | 已核实目标 |
[35:40] | Christian Kelly, Henry Roarke, | 克里斯汀·凯利 亨利·罗尔克 |
[35:42] | Rebecca Sherman, and Thomas Roth. | 丽贝卡·谢尔曼 托马斯·罗斯 |
[35:44] | And now, thanks to a tip from an old friend, | 多谢一位故友的线报 |
[35:47] | Alice Winter of Greypool, our defense collaborator, | “灰池”公司的爱丽丝·温特 负责防御 |
[35:50] | tech mogul Peter Theo, | 科技巨头 彼得·西奥 |
[35:52] | Maxwell Fletcher the ideologue, | 理论家 麦克斯韦·弗莱彻 |
[35:54] | and finally, media baron Warren Shepherd. | 最后 媒体大亨 沃伦·谢培德 |
[35:59] | So, if our analysis is right | 如果我们的分析正确 |
[36:01] | and we’re looking for eight Collaborators, | 目标就是这八名”同伙” |
[36:04] | we have everyone. | 那我们都查出来了 |
[36:07] | It feels nice to have a win for a change. | 占据一回上风 感觉不错啊 |
[36:09] | Two, when you count your coup on the courthouse steps. | 不止一回 算上你们在法院使的妙计 |
[36:13] | We cut Roarke off at the knees. | 我们狠狠给了罗尔克一个下马威 |
[36:15] | None of us knows how this will end, | 无人知晓此事会如何收场 |
[36:17] | but when I can’t sleep at night, | 但我今晚失眠时 |
[36:18] | I remember that you’re here fighting back. | 我会记得你们在这里反抗敌人 |
[36:21] | And that you stay here, despite the setbacks, | 尽管你们为这个任务受过挫折 |
[36:25] | threats on your lives, loss of friends. | 受到生命威胁 失去了亲友 |
[36:30] | You keep going, and I thank all of you for that. | 但你们一直继续任务 我感谢你们的牺牲 |
[36:34] | I hope the next time we gather here, | 我希望下次再聚到这里之时 |
[36:35] | this war will be over. | 就是打赢这场硬仗之日 |
[36:38] | I take no credit for that speech. | 这么精彩的演讲不是我写出来的 |
[36:40] | That’s all her. | 都是她自己的肺腑之言 |
[36:41] | But the other one… | 但之前那讲话就不同了… |
[36:49] | You’re home! | 你回家了 |
[36:51] | I mean, here. You live somewhere else. | 回这里 你家不在这里 |
[36:54] | I do. | 确实是 |
[36:56] | Yeah, I… I saw the light on. | 我看见灯亮了 |
[36:58] | I just wasn’t sure if it was Owen or you. | 我不确定是欧文还是你 |
[37:01] | You cook? | 你会做饭吗 |
[37:04] | So, I’m home… | 所以你有事吗 |
[37:06] | Right, I just came to say | 我就是想过来说 |
[37:09] | I’m glad you’re here. | 我很高兴你留在这里 |
[37:11] | I was worried about you. | 我之前很担心你 |
[37:12] | I thought maybe you would… | 我以为你会… |
[37:14] | Run away? | 逃走吗 |
[37:16] | I thought you were going to see your mother to shut us down. | 我以为你会去见你的母亲 停掉这个任务 |
[37:19] | I was. | 我是啊 |
[37:21] | What happened? | 那怎么没停掉呢 |
[37:24] | I let my fear of failure take me to a dark place… | 失败的恐惧让我走向了内心的黑暗面 |
[37:28] | a place I needed to go to remind me | 我需要正视黑暗面 提醒自己 |
[37:31] | it’s never where I ever want to be. | 我不想成为那样的人 |
[37:32] | Clay, you have a gift. | 克莱 你有天赋 |
[37:34] | You know how to inspire people, | 你懂得如何鼓舞人心 |
[37:36] | how to keep us moving forward even when we don’t want to. | 大家受挫之时 你懂得如何让我们不放弃 |
[37:39] | That speech tonight — We know you wrote it. | 今晚的讲话 我们知道是出自你之手 |
[37:43] | But more than that, we know that you mean it. | 但更重要的是 我们知道这是你的心里话 |
[37:46] | Thank you for not leaving us. | 谢谢你没有放弃我们 |
[37:48] | We need you. | 我们需要你 |
[37:51] | Nice monologue, Michelle Williams. | 好深情的内心独白戏啊 米歇尔·威廉姆斯「奥斯卡获奖演员」 |
[37:54] | Are we eating this century? | 饭什么时候能做好啊 |
[37:59] | Are you staying for supper? | 你要留下吃晚饭吗 |
[38:01] | No, actually, I think I should go. | 不了 我还是走吧 |
[38:02] | Good idea. I’ll walk you out. | 好主意 我送你出去 |
[38:05] | So, I can call you to check in on Clay, | 我能打给你 让你查看下克莱的状况 |
[38:07] | but you won’t text me to say you got the message? | 你都不肯回我 你收到信息了吗 |
[38:09] | I’m here, aren’t I? | 我不是来了吗 |
[38:11] | Unfortunately, so are you. | 遗憾的是 你也来了 |
[38:13] | Look, you were right. | 你之前说得对 |
[38:15] | Clay’s struggling, but not with work. | 克莱很纠结 但不是因为工作的事 |
[38:17] | Only you. | 只是因为你 |
[38:21] | Whatever it is that’s happening between you two, | 不管你们之间有什么小暧昧 |
[38:25] | you have to stop it or, | 你要立刻停止 |
[38:28] | I swear, I will make your life a living hell. | 不然我发誓 我绝不会让你好过 |
[38:33] | Get some rest. | 回去休息一下吧 |
[38:34] | You look about 10 years older than you should. | 你看起来老了十岁呢 |
[38:39] | I ordered you a burger. | 我为你叫了汉堡 |
[38:41] | And I booked you some time at the shooting range. | 我为你预订了靶场练习的时间 |
[38:44] | You really don’t take no for an answer, huh? | 你真是不达目的不罢休啊 |
[38:46] | I really don’t. | 没错 |
[38:47] | It looks like my work’s paid off. | 看起来我的努力没有白费 |
[38:48] | I don’t see any bruises. | 我没看到伤痕啊 |
[38:50] | Yeah, Ryan told me about our friend, Sebastian. | 没错 瑞恩跟我讲塞巴斯辰的事了 |
[38:54] | I did all right. | 我表现得还行 |
[38:55] | I’d say some instincts came back when I needed them. | 我需要时 直觉又回来了 |
[38:58] | Good! | 很好 |
[39:01] | You know what’s odd? | 你知道哪里奇怪吗 |
[39:04] | I trust you. | 我相信你 |
[39:06] | Wait! | 慢着 |
[39:07] | Why… Why is that odd? | 这怎么奇怪了 |
[39:09] | Because I don’t trust anyone. | 因为我不相信任何人 |
[39:11] | It’s the worst part about myself. | 这是我最大的缺点了 |
[39:13] | I just assume everyone’s lying to me, | 我骨子里总是感觉大家都会骗我 |
[39:15] | and they usually are. | 通常他们确实也都会 |
[39:17] | Ryan… We all know how that started. | 瑞恩 就不用说了 |
[39:20] | Harry, Nimah, even Shelby… | 哈里 妮尔麦 甚至是谢尔比 |
[39:23] | At some time or another, they’ve lied to me. | 他们曾经都骗过我 |
[39:25] | But you don’t. | 但你不会骗我 |
[39:28] | You never have. | 你从没骗过我 |
[39:29] | Yeah, that’s a lot to put on me. | 是啊 你确实很信任我啊 |
[39:32] | Some day, I may have to. | 有一天 我也许不得不欺骗你 |
[39:33] | I know, but you haven’t yet. | 我知道 但你还没有 |
[39:35] | I’m gonna start tomorrow. | 明天就开始骗吧 |
[39:36] | Shut up. | 别闹了 |
[39:39] | Alex Parrish, | 艾丽克丝·帕里什 |
[39:42] | if we’re being honest with each other, | 如果我们要互相坦诚了 |
[39:45] | I never really liked you… at all. | 我得说 我从没喜欢过你 |
[39:52] | Next time, pick a better lie. | 你这说谎的功力还不够啊 |
[39:54] | Everyone likes me. | 全世界都喜欢我 |
[39:58] | I’ll give you that. | 这话说得我服气 |
[40:03] | Raina. | 蕾娜 |
[40:04] | Hi, it’s good to see you. | 见到你真好 |
[40:07] | I’m hungry. | 我饿了 |
[40:08] | I’ll make the salad if you make the entree. | 你做主菜 我拌沙拉 |
[40:11] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[40:18] | Heading out, unless you need something? | 我要走了 你还有事吗 |
[40:22] | You once asked me why I still use this Rolodex. | 你以前问过我 为什么还用这个名片收纳盒 |
[40:28] | I like to see the sheer tonnage of people that owe me favors. | 我喜欢看着这么多人欠我人情 |
[40:32] | I don’t remember the last time that I was Henry. | 我已经不记得自己原本的身份了 |
[40:34] | I’m Mr. Speaker, | 我就是议长先生 |
[40:35] | and people come into this office to get something. | 人们来我的办公室求我帮忙 |
[40:38] | Doesn’t matter if they’re a rival or an ally | 不管这些人是对敌还是盟友 |
[40:40] | or an old friend from boarding school. | 抑或是寄宿学校时的故友 |
[40:43] | I didn’t know Clay would do that. | 我不知道克莱会这么做 |
[40:46] | Well, if you didn’t, you should have. | 如果你之前不知情 你不称职啊 |
[40:50] | And if you want to keep your job, | 如果你想保住你的饭碗 |
[40:51] | you’ll find out what he’s up to and you’ll make it up to me. | 你就要查出他的目的 补偿我 |
[40:54] | And if you don’t, | 如果你查不出 |
[40:56] | I’ll have your green card revoked and deport you. | 我会撤销你的绿卡 将你驱逐出境 |
[41:00] | I bet you didn’t know I would do that, either. | 你肯定也不知道 我会这么做吧 |
[41:11] | You’re smarter than you look. | 你比看起来更机智嘛 |
[41:13] | – This has to stop. – Can it wait half an hour? | -不能再这样下去了 -你能再等半小时吗 |
[41:15] | I have to run down a lead. | 我得去追踪一条线索 |
[41:17] | A lead? On me and my team? | 追踪我和特遣队的线索吗 |
[41:19] | I know you think I’m an adversary, | 我知道你把我当敌人看 |
[41:20] | but I’m on your side. | 但我跟你是一伙儿的 |
[41:22] | I think I found something that could help you. | 我好像查到能帮上你的线索了 |
[41:24] | I swear! | 我发誓 |
[41:25] | You want me to trust you now? | 你这是想让我相信你吗 |
[41:26] | Like I could trust you before? | 我以前也不能信你啊 |
[41:28] | Are we past that? | 这事翻篇了吗 |
[41:31] | You tell me. | 你说呢 |
[41:40] | I’m past it, and that felt like you’re past it, too. | 我翻篇了 我感觉你也翻篇了 |
[41:43] | But if not, | 如果不是 |
[41:44] | we can make up when I get back as much as you want. | 我回来后 你想要什么补偿都行 |
[41:46] | We can even fight somewhere first. | 我们可以先吵一架 |
[41:48] | Or, I could go with you, | 我也可以跟你一起去 |
[41:49] | and that way we can get to the make-out part faster. | 这样我们可以更快亲热起来 |
[41:51] | Half an hour, back here. | 半小时 再回来这里 |
[41:53] | Be ready to rumble. | 准备好大干一场吧 |
[41:54] | And bring wine. | 记得带瓶酒来 |