时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Christian Kelly, Henry Roarke, | 克里斯汀·凯利 亨利·罗尔克 |
[00:04] | Rebecca Sherman, Thomas Roth, | 丽贝卡·谢尔曼 托马斯·罗斯 |
[00:06] | Alice Winter, Peter Theo, | 爱丽丝·温特 彼得·西奥 |
[00:08] | Maxwell Fletcher, | 麦克斯韦·弗莱彻 |
[00:09] | and finally, Warren Shepherd. | 最后 沃伦·谢培德 |
[00:11] | So, if our analysis is right | 如果我们的分析正确 |
[00:12] | and we’re looking for eight Collaborators, | 目标就是这八名”同伙” |
[00:14] | we have everyone. | 那我们都查出来了 |
[00:16] | We all know who’s next in succession when she resigns. | 等她请辞时 我们都知道她的继任是谁 |
[00:19] | Henry Roarke. | 亨利·罗尔克 |
[00:20] | If you want to keep your job, | 如果你想保住你的饭碗 |
[00:21] | you’ll find out what he’s up to. | 你就要查出他的目的 |
[00:22] | Your sister… she died at the Al-Qaeda train bombing. | 你妹妹 她死于基地组织策划的火车爆炸案 |
[00:26] | This is not about my sister. | 这不是因为我妹妹 |
[00:27] | Whatever it is that’s happening between you two, | 不管你们之间有什么小暧昧 |
[00:30] | you have to stop it. | 你要立刻停止 |
[00:32] | I like you, Sasha. You intrigue me. | 我喜欢你 萨莎 我对你很感兴趣 |
[00:34] | I like you, too, okay? | 我也喜欢你 |
[02:13] | So, eight listening devices | 不到20分钟装好 |
[02:15] | and his laptop in under 20 minutes. | 八个监听设备并监控他的电脑 |
[02:18] | Not a personal record, but not bad. | 没有创下个人记录 不过还不错 |
[02:20] | And you thought you’d lost your instincts. | 你还以为你直觉不灵了 |
[02:21] | Yeah. We’ve got company. | 好吧 有人过来了 |
[02:23] | Did something happen? | 出什么事了吗 |
[02:24] | Oh, morning. We’re with, uh, PrimeWell Securities. | 早上好 我们是鼎好安保公司的 |
[02:27] | We just did a routine inspection | 我们只是对弗莱彻先生 |
[02:28] | on Mr. Fletcher’s system on the property. | 住宅的安保系统进行了常规检查 |
[02:30] | So, that monster gets to sleep safely | 那禽兽让半个国家恐惧 |
[02:32] | while he terrorizes half the country? | 他自己却能安枕无忧吗 |
[02:34] | You should disable the system so he gets what’s coming to him. | 你们应该使安保系统失灵 让他得到报应 |
[02:40] | We should recruit her. | 我们应该招募她 |
[02:42] | Clay! | 克莱 |
[02:48] | Clay? | 克莱 |
[02:56] | Who’s gonna make me waffles? | 这下谁给我做华夫饼 |
[03:00] | You didn’t ask for cream, | 你没说要奶油 |
[03:01] | but I noticed you’ve been taking… | 但我注意到你一直… |
[03:11] | Yes? | 什么事 |
[03:13] | Good. | 好 |
[03:15] | See you back at The Farm. | 回”农场”见 |
[03:16] | God. I am the worst agent ever, | 天啊 我是最差劲的探员 |
[03:19] | falling asleep on the job. | 居然工作时睡着了 |
[03:20] | It’s all right. It was my shift. I let you. | 没事的 轮到我值了 我让你睡了 |
[03:23] | And I forwarded the feed to my phone. | 我把监控传送到我的手机上了 |
[03:24] | Alex and Owen finished bugging Fletcher’s house. | 艾丽克丝和欧文给弗莱彻家装完了窃听器 |
[03:27] | They’ll start their surveillance today. | 他们今天开始监视 |
[03:28] | So, what did I miss on Theo during my nap? | 我睡觉期间错过了西奥的什么情况 |
[03:31] | Well, Peter woke up at 5:00, worked out, showered, | 彼得五点整起床 做了锻炼 洗了澡 |
[03:34] | ate a very odd breakfast that came vacuum-packed via messenger, | 吃了顿快递员送来的真空包装的奇怪早餐 |
[03:38] | and then spent the next 20 minutes | 然后和快递员在他的卧室 |
[03:39] | with the messenger in his bedroom. | 待了20分钟 |
[03:41] | And you didn’t wake me up. | 你竟然不叫醒我 |
[03:42] | Unless the messenger was underage, | 除非快递员是未成年 |
[03:44] | we’ve still got nothing to take him down with. | 我们还是没理由拿下他 |
[03:45] | He wasn’t. I checked. | 他不是未成年 我查了 |
[03:46] | And powerful men don’t fall easy. | 大人物不会轻易倒台 |
[03:48] | We need to keep listening. | 我们要继续监听 |
[03:49] | I can think of worse ways to spend time than watching you snore. | 我能想出比看你打鼾更糟糕的消磨时间方式了 |
[03:54] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[03:56] | Is there anybody there I went to Quantico with, | 这里有曾经和我一起去匡提科 |
[03:57] | but now works on a top-secret task force | 但现在加入高度机密特遣队 |
[04:00] | attempting to stop a vast conspiracy to overthrow my mom, home? | 试图扳倒一个想推翻我妈的阴谋组织的人在家吗 |
[04:04] | Or are you out fighting? | 还是你们都出去打击敌人了 |
[04:06] | Nimah! | 妮尔麦 |
[04:07] | My… are you pretending to be Raina? | 老天 你是假扮蕾娜吗 |
[04:10] | I’m just kidding. | 开玩笑啦 |
[04:11] | I know it’s you. | 我知道是你 |
[04:13] | I’d like to say it’s good to see you, | 我想说很高兴见到你 |
[04:14] | but I’m still trying to figure out if it’s true. | 但我还在想这是不是真的 |
[04:17] | School is good. Thank you for asking. | 学校很不错 谢谢关心 |
[04:19] | I’m looking for my brother. | 我在找我哥 |
[04:20] | Why would he be here? | 他为什么会在这里 |
[04:21] | Well, Shelby lives here, right? | 谢尔比住这里 是吧 |
[04:24] | Well, she’s not here, either, and… | 她也不在这里… |
[04:28] | Why would you think that they’re… | 你为什么会觉得他们… |
[04:30] | He’s engaged, and she’s… | 他订婚了 而她… |
[04:32] | 源自《金发姑娘和三只熊》 这里讽刺这一家父子三人都喜欢谢尔比 | |
[04:32] | Goldilocks looking for the one that’s just right. | “金发姑娘”正寻找最喜欢的那一个呢 |
[04:34] | Okay. Now I know it’s not good to see you. | 好吧 我现在知道见到你不是什么好事了 |
[04:37] | I swear. I’m telling you… | 我发誓 说真的 |
[04:40] | he thought he could be in a boy band, | 他以为自己可以加入什么男子组合 |
[04:43] | wanted to call himself “Cal,” | 给自己起了”小凯”的艺名 |
[04:46] | wrote letters to, NSYNC and Backstreet, 98 Degrees, | 还写信给超级男孩 后街男孩 98度 |
[04:50] | 九零年代的流行乐坛中 拥有重量级影响力的经纪人兼制作人 | |
[04:50] | even Lou Pearlman. | 甚至路·皮尔曼 |
[04:52] | Well, hey there, Cal. | 你好 小凯 |
[04:53] | I thought you were headed back to Berkeley. | 你不是回伯克利了吗 |
[04:55] | Well, I couldn’t leave without saying goodbye to mi familia. | 我怎么能不和家人告别就走呢 |
[04:57] | Do you know that word “goodbye”? | 你知道”再见”这个词吗 |
[05:00] | No, you don’t. | 你应该不知道 |
[05:00] | It’s that thing that you can’t seem to say to them, either. | 你总缠着我家人不放呢 |
[05:04] | 验证登录 警告 有人试图登录你的账号 | |
[05:04] | I’m going to the bunker. | 我要去应急掩体 |
[05:08] | Is everything okay? | 出什么事了吗 |
[05:11] | I’m not sure. | 我也不清楚 |
[05:13] | Wait. Raina, I’ll come with you. | 等等 蕾娜 我和你一起过去 |
[05:20] | You know what’s a really good way to stay away from somebody? | 你知道远离一个人有什么好办法吗 |
[05:24] | By spending the entire night with them alone. | “就是和这个人独处整晚” |
[05:26] | Okay, for the last time, | 好了 我再说最后一次 |
[05:28] | my relationship with your brother is strictly professional. | 我和你哥是纯粹的工作关系 |
[05:31] | Like your relationship with your boss was | 就像你和你上司 |
[05:33] | or your relationship with your fellow recruit? | 或者和你的同期学员那样吗 |
[05:36] | No, no, no. Don’t even intimate that either of those was only my doing. | 不 别暗示那两次都是我的错 |
[05:40] | You had a say in the matter. So did your father. | 你和你父亲都是自己选择的 |
[05:42] | I’m not leaving till you’re off this team. | 除非你退出特遣队 否则我不会走 |
[05:45] | Good luck to you | 那就祝你好运吧 |
[05:47] | ’cause if your mother had to choose between me and you, | 因为若是要你母亲在我们之间做选择 |
[05:50] | I’m pretty sure I know the answer. | 答案应该显而易见了 |
[05:52] | What, are you sleeping with her, too?! | 怎么 你也和她睡在一起了吗 |
[06:02] | The Journal reported Sasha Barinov | 报道称萨莎·巴里诺夫 |
[06:04] | was killed two nights ago in a freak accident… | 于两天前死于意外之中 |
[06:08] | faulty gas tank in her car, | 汽车油箱出了问题 |
[06:10] | but that’s not what happened, is it? | 但那不是事情的真相吧 |
[06:15] | I know she was important to you. I’m so sorry. | 我知道她对你来说很重要 我很遗憾 |
[06:18] | Thanks, Raina, but I’m fine. | 谢谢你 蕾娜 我没事 |
[06:26] | – What’s going on with him? – I have no idea. | -他怎么了 -我不知道 |
[06:30] | So, this is where the magic happens? | 这就是”创造奇迹”的地方了啊 |
[06:32] | Caleb, what are you doing here? | 凯勒布 你怎么来了 |
[06:35] | I swiped Clay’s access card. | 我刷了克莱的权限 |
[06:37] | Thank you for the extra 20 minutes I spent talking my way past security. | 多亏了你 让我和门禁保安解释了二十分钟 |
[06:41] | No one’s going anywhere. We’re on lockdown. | 所有人不得离开 我们开启戒严了 |
[06:43] | Someone tried to hack into my e-mail this morning. | 今早有人试图黑入我的邮箱 |
[06:45] | I called Maxine, found out my old friend Felix Cordova | 我打给玛可辛 发现我的故友菲力克斯·科尔多瓦 |
[06:49] | came to our place in Georgetown last night. | 昨晚去我在乔治城的家了 |
[06:51] | Said he’d been out drinking with aides. | 据说他和助理们出去喝酒 |
[06:53] | He got a little too drunk to make his way home. | 喝得太醉 以至于无法回家 |
[06:55] | The thing is, Felix doesn’t get drunk… ever. | 问题是 菲力克斯从不喝醉 |
[06:59] | I think it was an excuse to hack into my private e-mails. | 我认为那只是黑入我私人邮箱的借口 |
[07:01] | I thought you said that this guy was like family to you. | 你不是说那家伙就像家人一样吗 |
[07:04] | I think Roarke may have dispatched him to look into me | 我认为罗尔克在克利夫兰败给我们之后 |
[07:06] | after our coup in Cleveland… | 派遣他来调查我了 |
[07:07] | and not just me. | 并且不仅是我 |
[07:08] | Raina, federal marshals requested the transfer | 蕾娜 联邦警察要求 |
[07:11] | that led to your sister being moved. | 你姐被转移了 |
[07:12] | You know who asked the DOJ for that transfer? | 你知道向司法部提出转移的是谁吗 |
[07:15] | Congressman Henry Roarke. | 国会议员亨利·罗尔克 |
[07:17] | I think the Collaborators know about us. | 我觉得”同伙”已经发现我们了 |
[07:19] | You were telling me last night | 你昨晚告诉我 |
[07:20] | about large blocks of McGregor-Wyatt stock | 一个叫捷能实业的公司 |
[07:23] | being bought by a company called Generon Industries? | 购买了大量麦格雷戈·怀特公司的股票 |
[07:26] | It’s not some shell company’s strategic investment… | 这不是什么空壳公司的策略性投资 |
[07:28] | it’s an attempt at taking controlling interest. | 目的在于企图控制股权 |
[07:31] | Guess who owns Generon. | 你猜捷能公司的老板是谁 |
[07:35] | Peter Theo. | 彼得·西奥 |
[07:36] | I thought the Collaborators would come at us guns blazing. | 我本以为”同伙”会大张旗鼓地全力攻击我们 |
[07:38] | Instead, they’ve snuck through the back door with silencers. | 没想到他们却早就悄悄潜入了后院 |
[07:40] | They’ve already sent me a message, loud and clear. | 他们已经让我知道他们的厉害了 |
[07:44] | They killed my asset… | 他们杀了我的线人 |
[07:48] | Sasha. | 萨莎 |
[07:50] | Got too close, and they murdered her right in front of me. | 即将揭露真相了 他们就在我眼前杀了她 |
[07:53] | And if we keep going after them, | 如果我们继续追踪 |
[07:56] | they’re gonna kill every single one of us, too. | 他们也会把我们都杀了 |
[07:58] | He’s right. They know we’re coming, | 他说得对 他们知道我们盯上他们了 |
[08:00] | which is why we haven’t been able to get anything on them. | 所以我们一直没能抓住他们把柄 |
[08:02] | Then what do we do? | 那我们该怎么做 |
[08:03] | No time to build individual cases anymore, | 没时间逐个击破了 |
[08:05] | so we get them all at once. | 所以我们要将他们一网打尽 |
[08:07] | How is that even possible? | 那怎么可能呢 |
[08:09] | We get them all in the same place at the same time. | 我们让他们同时聚集到一个地方 |
[08:11] | But this isn’t an Agatha Christie novel. | 可这又不是阿加莎·克里斯蒂的小说 |
[08:13] | They’re not gonna just be together somewhere. | 他们不可能同时出现在某个地方 |
[08:15] | Unless they had to. | 除非他们别无选择 |
[08:16] | There’s one offer none of them can refuse. | 有一个邀请是他们全都无法拒绝的 |
[08:19] | Our mother. | 我们的母亲 |
[08:21] | The President can’t just invite them over for tea. | 总统不能就这样邀请他们到家里喝茶 |
[08:23] | That’d be suicide. | 那是自寻死路 |
[08:24] | No. She can invite them to an event. | 不 她可以邀请他们出席一个活动 |
[08:26] | And they’d have to be on their best behavior. | 那他们就必须守规矩 |
[08:28] | No. No way. | 绝对不行 |
[08:29] | Like the societal event of the season… | 比如近期最受瞩目的社会活动 |
[08:33] | her son’s engagement party. | 她儿子的订婚派对 |
[08:35] | We’ve used my personal life already. | 我们已经利用过我的私生活了 |
[08:36] | – We’re not using it again. – Come on, Clay. | -我们不能再这样做 -别这样 克莱 |
[08:38] | You’re the President’s son. | 你可是总统的儿子 |
[08:39] | No one could say no. We’d have a captive audience. | 没人可以拒绝 他们就不能随便离开了 |
[08:42] | Is anyone hearing me? | 你们有听到我说话吗 |
[08:43] | Even if we get them all together in one room, so what? | 就算我们把他们聚集在一个房间里 又能怎样 |
[08:45] | It’s not like they’re suddenly gonna confess. | 他们又不会主动供认罪行 |
[08:47] | We play them against each other. | 我们让他们窝里斗 |
[08:49] | We were able to sway Rebecca Sherman to our side. | 我们之前成功拉拢过丽贝卡·谢尔曼 |
[08:51] | We can do this again. | 我们可以再来一次 |
[08:53] | We just need to turn one to take out all of them. | 只需策反一人 便可将他们一网打尽 |
[08:56] | This is insane. | 这太疯狂了 |
[08:57] | Come on, bro. | 别这样 老哥 |
[08:59] | I mean, everybody loves a party, | 谁不喜欢派对啊 |
[09:01] | even racist fascists trying to overthrow the government. | 即使是种族歧视的法西斯分子也不例外 |
[09:04] | So! Unpart your hair. | 所以弄乱你的西装头吧 |
[09:07] | Definitely get rid of that sweater. | 这件毛衣也必须换掉 |
[09:08] | This is gonna work. | 这计划可行 |
[09:10] | I’m totally gonna help. | 我绝对会全力帮忙的 |
[09:19] | Then let’s get started. | 那我们开始吧 |
[09:20] | It’s time to take them down once and for all. | 是时候将他们一网打尽了 |
[09:34] | Thank you, Senator Warren. | 谢谢 沃伦参议员 |
[09:35] | You will be a welcome addition to our luncheon next month. | 您的到来 将使我们下个月的午宴蓬荜生辉 |
[09:38] | Bye. | 再见 |
[09:40] | Well, if it isn’t the man I love and two people I don’t. | 这不是我爱的男人 和两个讨厌鬼吗 |
[09:43] | You’ve almost gotten funny since the last time I saw you. | 自我们上次见面之后 你的幽默感长进了啊 |
[09:46] | There’s something we need to discuss. | 我有件事需要和你谈谈 |
[09:48] | It concerns our engagement party. | 事关我们的订婚宴 |
[09:51] | The one we’re not having? | 我们不是不举行订婚宴吗 |
[09:52] | Yes. Now we are. | 是 我们现在要举行了 |
[09:54] | You said… and I quote… | 我记得你的原话是 |
[09:56] | “During this current political climate, | “如今的政局之下 |
[09:58] | it would be insane for the country | 国家有如’泰坦尼克号’岌岌可危 |
[10:00] | to see us dancing on the upper deck of the Titanic as it’s going down.” | 还让国民看到我们庆祝婚宴 太不像话了” |
[10:04] | Nice memory. | 记性真好 |
[10:05] | You don’t forget something like that. | 这种事怎么可能忘得掉 |
[10:06] | Well, how could you? | 说得是 |
[10:07] | And though I agree | 尽管我同意 |
[10:08] | having a party at this precise moment | 此刻举办订婚宴 |
[10:11] | makes about as much sense as putting a, former speech writer | 正如让昔日的演讲稿撰写人 |
[10:15] | in charge of the biggest clandestine operation… | 负责最大的机密行动一样 不像话 |
[10:17] | You are gonna once again ask me to do something beneficial | 你要让我再一次帮你完成 |
[10:19] | for your secret job that I still can’t know anything about. | 你那不可告人的秘密任务 |
[10:22] | – Yes, exactly. – Yep. | -是的 没错 -对 |
[10:23] | That’s pretty much right. | 差不多就是这样 |
[10:24] | Could have told her myself. | 我可以自己告诉她 |
[10:25] | – Well, she would have said no. – She hasn’t said yes. | -她肯定会拒绝的 -她现在也还没同意 |
[10:28] | – Earth to Clay… – Seriously, both of you. | -别做梦了 -够了 你们俩别吵了 |
[10:31] | Yes, we want you to throw an engagement party | 是 我们希望你们能举办订婚宴 |
[10:33] | for us to use as a backdrop | 借此完成本次任务 |
[10:34] | for a matter of national security. | 事关国家安全 |
[10:36] | And I’m supposed to just blindly accept this? | 那我就该无脑接受安排是吗 |
[10:39] | Unfortunately, yes. | 很遗憾 是的 |
[10:41] | Right now, outside those doors, | 现如今 |
[10:42] | there’s a vast conspiracy threatening everything you care about, | 有人策划了一场危及所有人的惊天阴谋 |
[10:45] | and we’re the only ones fighting it. | 而只有我们能与之对抗 |
[10:46] | You want to know what I’ve been doing? | 你不是一直想了解我的工作吗 |
[10:48] | I’ve been playing superhero, only I-I’m failing. | 我一直在”扮英雄拯救世界” 但屡战屡败 |
[10:50] | Like Ben Affleck as Batman. | 就像本·阿弗莱克版的蝙蝠侠 |
[10:52] | And I need you. | 我需要你 |
[10:53] | We need you. | 我们需要你 |
[10:55] | – Well, not Caleb. He’s not part of this. – Yes, I am. | -除了凯勒布 他不是特遣队的人 -我是 |
[10:57] | And the best place to stage this secret mission… | 只能利用我们的订婚宴… |
[11:00] | I prefer “final showdown.” | 我更喜欢叫 “终极决战” |
[11:02] | at our engagement party? | 才能进行这项秘密任务吗 |
[11:04] | Yeah. Think of it like the third act of a romantic comedy, | 是 就当做浪漫喜剧的第三幕吧 |
[11:06] | except everybody might die at the end. | 除了最后可能会全员阵亡 |
[11:09] | You really haven’t changed at all, have you? | 你真是一点都没变啊 |
[11:11] | Well, I’ve cut back on the heroin. | 变了 我都不怎么吸毒了 |
[11:12] | It’s just a party. It’s not our wedding. | 只是个派对而已 不是结婚典礼 |
[11:15] | And it just might save the free world. | 这还有可能拯救世界 |
[11:19] | Please say yes. | 答应我好吗 |
[11:24] | Only if I can seat him near the kitchen. | 除非他坐厨房边上 |
[11:27] | I think we should cap the guest list at 400. | 我们应该控制宾客人数在四百人以上 |
[11:29] | And enough people so that we blend in, | 这样就有足够多人让我们混进去 |
[11:31] | but not so many that our marks do, as well. | 但也不要太多 这样不好标记 |
[11:33] | Definitely enough room in here | 这里绝对够大 |
[11:34] | to keep the supervillains separated. | 可以将那些大反派分开 |
[11:37] | If we need more help keeping them separate, | 要想更好地把他们分开 |
[11:39] | we should do multiple bar stations | 就应该多设几个吧台 |
[11:41] | instead of one large bar. | 而不是只设一个总吧台 |
[11:42] | Let’s start there, there, and there. | 就设在那边 那边 还有那边 |
[11:46] | Great idea, Mrs. Smith. | 好主意 “特工夫人” |
[11:48] | To turn a Collaborator, | 要策反”同伙” |
[11:49] | we need to plant the seed in their mind | 我们就要在他们心中播下种子 |
[11:51] | that their ultimate plan will fail… | 让他们觉得最终计划会失败 |
[11:54] | that their compatriots will turn on them. | 让他们认为盟友终会相互背叛 |
[11:56] | Once we convince one, then switch to enticement. | 一旦说服其中一人 就开始下饵 |
[12:00] | And to adequately entice, | 想完全让对方上钩 |
[12:01] | we’ll need to hear everything. | 就得监听他们所有的对话 |
[12:03] | Let’s… let’s go with the peonies. | 换成牡丹花吧 |
[12:05] | On every table. | 摆满每张桌子 |
[12:08] | A fuller bouquet can hide the Mic. | 麦克风可以藏在大花束里 |
[12:11] | We can hide signal jammers under chairs, | 我们可以在椅子下装信号干扰器 |
[12:12] | turn this dance floor…into a giant cellular black hole. | 把舞池变成无信号隔离区 |
[12:15] | And with cell service being out, | 手机信号丢失后 |
[12:16] | radio frequencies will be the only thing clicking. | 无线电将是唯一通讯工具 |
[12:19] | RFID chips in the coat-check tags. | 把无线射频辨识晶片装在代客存衣的号牌上 |
[12:21] | Any of the Collaborator bad guys moves an inch, | “同伙”的一举一动 |
[12:25] | we’ll know about it. | 我们都会了如指掌 |
[12:26] | You’re starting to like this, aren’t you? | 你开始享受其中了 是吗 |
[12:29] | Little bit. | 有点吧 |
[12:33] | We are going to divide and conquer… | 我们要各个击破 |
[12:35] | which means seating all the Collaborators at separate tables. | 也就是要把每一位”同伙”安排在不同桌子 |
[12:38] | We just can’t afford to have them | 不能让他们有任何机会进行协商 |
[12:39] | confer with each other in any way. | 我们冒不起这个险 |
[12:43] | Done. Peter Theo is now close enough to his college roommate, | 搞定 现在彼得·西奥离他的大学室友非常近 |
[12:46] | we might catch something on the Mic, | 我们可能会听到些东西 |
[12:47] | but far enough from his ex-husband | 但离他前夫很远 |
[12:49] | that, hopefully, he won’t get distracted. | 希望他不会分心 |
[12:51] | Damn. You’re good. | 见鬼 你很在行啊 |
[12:54] | Yeah, you’re Prime Roster material. | 你就是”花名册”需要的人才啊 |
[12:56] | How about it? | 怎么样 |
[12:57] | When you’re done saving the world, | 拯救完世界后 |
[12:58] | you can mentor the next generation of Supergirls. | 你可以指导下一代女强人 |
[13:01] | I would love that. | 荣幸至极 |
[13:03] | Clay needs your help. | 克莱需要你帮忙 |
[13:04] | He’s outside on the phone with the Portuguese ambassador | 他正与葡萄牙大使通电话 |
[13:06] | trying to explain why he can’t bring both his mistresses. | 试图向他解释为什么不能携俩情人出席 |
[13:19] | I know what you’re doing. | 我知道你打什么算盘 |
[13:21] | I’ve seen you do it before. You did it with my mother. | 我见你这么干过 你以前跟我妈来过这一套 |
[13:23] | You’re positioning yourself as her friend | 你想把自己定位成她的朋友 |
[13:26] | so she won’t worry when you’re alone with Clay. | 这样她就不会担心你与克莱独处 |
[13:29] | I am not positioning myself as anything, Caleb, | 我没把自己定位什么 凯勒布 |
[13:32] | except for a person who hopes to never see you again. | 只是希望和你永不相见而已 |
[13:38] | So, the party’s been set. | 所以 派对都准备好了 |
[13:40] | You each have your marks. | 你们都有自己的目标人物 |
[13:42] | And as you turn one, what’s your offer? | 针对自己的目标 你们会开出什么条件 |
[13:45] | Well, Alice Winter is a mercenary | 爱丽丝·温特唯利是图 |
[13:48] | who will work for whoever pays the most. | 谁出价最高 她就为谁卖命 |
[13:49] | I’ll tell her that the Pentagon’s got a whole schedule | 我会告诉她五角大楼将计划公开招标 |
[13:51] | of open bidding assignments and let her take her pick. | 她会自己做出选择 |
[13:55] | Roarke’s adviser, Maxwell Fletcher… | 罗尔克的顾问 麦克斯韦·弗莱彻 |
[13:57] | he’s a die-hard Catholic, | 一个热忱的天主教徒 |
[13:59] | so I figured an ambassadorship to the Vatican | 想让他离开这个国家 |
[14:01] | should be a good way to get him out of the country | 我会提议让他去梵蒂冈做大使 |
[14:02] | if he’d turn on his friends. | 如果他肯背弃同伙 |
[14:04] | Warren Shepherd of Shepherd Communications. | 谢培德通讯集团的负责人沃伦·谢培德 |
[14:07] | He’s been mired in antitrust lawsuits for decades. | 几十年来一直深陷反垄断法的官司 |
[14:12] | If we can get the DOJ to look the other way, | 如果我们能让司法部睁一只眼闭一只眼 |
[14:15] | he can consolidate his business | 他就可以巩固他的企业 |
[14:16] | like he’s been trying to since the ’80s. | 这是他从八十年代起就想做的 |
[14:19] | Christian Kelly… venture capitalist | 克里斯汀·凯利 风险资本家 |
[14:21] | and the moneyman for the bad guys. | 同时也替坏人洗钱 |
[14:23] | He’s got millions tied in embargoed foreign banks, | 他有几百万的资产冻结在海外银行里 |
[14:26] | and if we can help him repatriate his fortune, | 如果能帮他把钱转到国内 |
[14:29] | it could buy us his loyalty. | 就能收买他 |
[14:32] | Last but not least, Peter Theo, FundFriend CEO, | 最后一位 彼得·西奥 友人资助的总裁 |
[14:35] | is branching out from tech into medical research. | 正打算将业务从科技拓展到医学研究 |
[14:38] | Apparently, he wants to live forever, | 显然 他想追求永生 |
[14:41] | but that requires human testing, illegal testing. | 但这需要人体试验 非法试验 |
[14:45] | Still, if the FDA gave him a waiver | 如果药管局能提供一份免责协议 |
[14:47] | to allow for volunteers… | 允许志愿者参与试验 |
[14:49] | Caleb and I will be keeping tabs | 随着宴会的进行 |
[14:51] | as we make our way through the party. | 我和凯勒布会时刻进行监视 |
[14:52] | Okay. We got this. | 好 放心吧 |
[14:53] | You all have the skills. So, distract them. | 你们都有能力 吸引他们的注意 |
[14:56] | Charm them. | 诱惑他们 |
[14:58] | Make them feel comfortable. | 让他们放松警惕 |
[14:59] | Give them whatever they want so we can get what we need. | 提供他们所需 从而达成我们的目的 |
[15:01] | Remember, we are dealing with | 记好 我们对付的这些人 |
[15:03] | some of the most powerful people in the country. | 可是这个国家最有势力的权贵 |
[15:06] | They didn’t rise by letting people pull the wool over their eyes. | 如果他们好骗 也不会有今天的地位 |
[15:09] | We need to be subtle, strategic, merciless. | 我们务必做到无人察觉 计划周全 一步到位 |
[15:13] | That is the only way we’re gonna bring them to their knees. | 只有这样才能扳倒他们 |
[15:16] | This is our last chance. | 成败在此一举 |
[15:26] | Time for a roll call. | 点一下名 |
[15:27] | Bride and groom-to-be standing by. | 准新郎准新娘已就位 |
[15:32] | I’m here. | 我到了 |
[15:38] | And so is Alice Winter. | 爱丽丝·温特也到了 |
[15:40] | I have eyes on my target. | 目标已锁定 |
[15:43] | No sign of Maxwell Fletcher yet. | 还没看到麦克斯韦·弗莱彻 |
[15:45] | And my target might be a no-show, too. | 我的目标可能也没来 |
[15:49] | Christian Kelly’s ready to engage once he steps out of the men’s room. | 克里斯汀·凯利走出厕所后 就能交谈了 |
[15:55] | Roarke is all yours, Madam President. | 罗尔克就交给你了 总统阁下 |
[15:57] | No, he’s gonna have to wait. | 他得等一会了 |
[15:58] | I’ve got a general from CENTCOM calling | 我接到了中央指挥部上将的电话 |
[16:00] | with a go/no-go on a missile strike in Yemen. | 要决定是否对也门发动导弹袭击 |
[16:03] | We’ll buy you time. | 我们给你争取点时间 |
[16:05] | Max. | 小玛 |
[16:07] | Did you know I owe Clay $100? | 你知道我欠克莱一百块吗 |
[16:09] | I bet him you’d never say yes. | 因为我跟他打赌 你不会答应求婚 |
[16:13] | You seem to be feeling better, Felix. | 你好像好多了 菲力克斯 |
[16:15] | I am. I am. | 是的 的确 |
[16:16] | But I can’t stay long. | 但不能在这留太久 |
[16:18] | I’m supposed to come to my boss with an emergency | 20分钟之内我得去找我老板 假装有急事 |
[16:20] | so he can leave in 20 minutes. | 这样他就能借口离开了 |
[16:22] | Leave Felix to me. | 菲力克斯交给我 |
[16:23] | Now is the only time I have with you two. | 我就只能现在跟你俩聊聊了 |
[16:25] | I’m not letting you out of my sight. | 我会一直盯着你的 |
[16:26] | Hello. | 你好 |
[16:28] | You again. | 又是你 |
[16:30] | I was hoping to see you here. | 我还期待着在这里见到你 |
[16:31] | Nimah, right? | 妮尔麦 对吗 |
[16:33] | You’re buying me a drink. | 请我喝一杯吧 |
[16:36] | But drinks are free. | 可这里免费供饮 |
[16:40] | Did you contact Winter? | 你和温特说上话了吗 |
[16:43] | I’m picking my moment. | 我正等时机呢 |
[16:45] | What about your target? Did he fall in? | 你的目标呢 他上套了吗 |
[16:48] | I stepped up to the plate, wound up for the pitch, | 我走上前去 说辞都准备好了 |
[16:50] | but then I saw him duck out before I had the chance. | 没等我开口 他就跑了 |
[16:53] | Not surprised. | 料到了 |
[16:56] | – You okay? – Yeah, I’m fine. Why? | -你没事吧 -没事 怎么了 |
[17:00] | When my asset died in Munich — | 我线人在慕尼黑不幸身亡后… |
[17:01] | This is about more than my asset. | 这不仅是我线人的事 |
[17:03] | This is about the team, | 而是整个团队 |
[17:04] | the people that I care about that are still alive. | 我希望我在乎的人都好好活着 |
[17:06] | We’re all out in the open, completely exposed, | 我们现在在明处 完全暴露 |
[17:08] | and I’m trying to figure out | 而我要想明白 |
[17:09] | how this doesn’t end very badly for everyone. | 用什么办法能让大家都活下来 |
[17:11] | It doesn’t end badly if we succeed. | 如果我们成功了 结局就不会惨 |
[17:13] | If we succeed, | 就算我们成功了 |
[17:15] | it won’t be the way we planned it. | 也不会是我们计划的那样 |
[17:21] | There you two are. Ms. Griffin. | 你们俩在这儿啊 格里芬女士 |
[17:23] | – Hi. – Mr. Haas. | -你好 -哈斯先生 |
[17:25] | Congratulations to you both. | 恭喜两位 |
[17:26] | Thank you for coming, Mr. Speaker. | 感谢您拨冗前来 议长先生 |
[17:27] | Well, who could deny the two of you? | 谁能拒绝得了你们两位呢 |
[17:30] | Have you seen Felix? | 你们见到菲力克斯了吗 |
[17:31] | I was told that he was looking for me. | 我听说他正找我呢 |
[17:32] | I’m still waiting on this general. | 我还在等那个上将 |
[17:34] | You’re gonna have to hold him. | 你得拖着他 |
[17:35] | Bourbon, old-fashioned. | 经典波本 |
[17:37] | Well, sir, I was wondering | 先生 我在想 |
[17:40] | if you wouldn’t mind explaining to us something | 我们能不能向你请教一些 |
[17:42] | I’ve always wanted to know about policy. | 我一直不太理解的政策问题呢 |
[17:44] | There’s Felix right there. | 菲力克斯在那里 |
[17:46] | Best to you both. | 祝福你们两位 |
[17:48] | Someone, we need a play now. | 各位 我们现在需要来场戏 |
[17:53] | Good women and men of Washington… | 华盛顿的各位女士们先生们 |
[17:55] | Not the play I wanted. | 不是我想要的救场 |
[17:57] | I’d like to propose a toast… | 我想说些祝酒词 |
[17:59] | not to Clay and Maxine. | 不是敬克莱和玛可辛 |
[18:01] | Th-They get enough attention as it is. | 他们已经是万众瞩目了 |
[18:06] | To the brave patriots that have made this country great, | 而是为了那些勇敢的爱国者 |
[18:09] | like George Washington, | 比如乔治·华盛顿 |
[18:11] | you know, a guy so great, | 这个人太伟大了 |
[18:12] | they gave him a city and a state. | 于是一座城和一个州都以他命名了 |
[18:14] | Keep stalling. | 继续拖 |
[18:16] | And Abraham Lincoln, you know, the… | 还有亚伯拉罕·林肯 |
[18:17] | the only Republican nobody’s embarrassed of. | 共和党中 大家就只不反感他 |
[18:22] | And also… | 还有… |
[18:24] | to Henry Roarke, ladies and gentlemen. | 敬亨利·罗尔克 女士们先生们 |
[18:26] | Henry, where are you? There he is. | 亨利 你在哪儿 这里呢 |
[18:29] | Henry Roarke, ladies and gentlemen, a real patriot. | 女士们先生们 亨利·罗尔克是个真正的爱国者 |
[18:32] | He’s gonna protect this country till it hurts. | 他会一直守护着这个国家 至死方休 |
[18:36] | President at staircase. | 总统在楼梯间了 |
[18:37] | – I… I prepared a song… – Just a little bit longer. | -我准备了一首歌… -再一会儿就好 |
[18:39] | for Mr. Roarke, so bear with me. | 准备献给罗尔克先生 献丑了 |
[18:43] | *This white man* | *这个白人* |
[18:44] | *Old fascist* | *守旧法西斯* |
[18:46] | *He wants Muslims on a list* | *想将穆斯林登记进系统* |
[18:48] | *With a knick-knack paddywhack* | *略施惩戒* |
[18:50] | *Send ’em all back* | *把他们全部送回老家* |
[18:51] | *Next, he’ll come for the Jews* | *接下来 他要对犹太人下手了* |
[18:57] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[18:59] | Madam President. | 总统阁下 |
[19:01] | I didn’t get to pass on my congratulations | 我还没就您儿子的订婚 |
[19:02] | on your son’s engagement. | 向您祝贺呢 |
[19:03] | Well, let’s do that… in private. | 这个我们私下谈 |
[19:06] | There’s nothing to discuss, Ms. Wyatt. | 没什么好谈的 怀特女士 |
[19:08] | Your company is public. | 你的公司是上市公司 |
[19:09] | I have every right to scoop up all the shares the market will sell me. | 我有权购买你们公司市场中的股份 |
[19:12] | I didn’t mean my company. | 我不是说我的公司 |
[19:14] | I meant the conspiracy you’re engaged in against the United States. | 我是说你参与了针对美国的阴谋 |
[19:18] | You know, sometimes in life, | 有时候 |
[19:20] | people think they know more than they actually do. | 人们总是自以为无所不知 |
[19:23] | Well, I have a track record with these things, | 但我在这方面厉害着呢 |
[19:25] | like the attack on the summit in September. | 比如九月份的G20危机事件 |
[19:28] | I knew who was really behind it months before it happened. | 早在发生的几个月前 我就知道谁是幕后主脑了 |
[19:31] | Likely story. | 故事不错 |
[19:34] | I have a white paper that proves it. | 我有能证明的白皮书 |
[19:37] | I will make sure that report never includes your name | 我可以确保你的名字不会出现在里面 |
[19:40] | if you talk to me. | 只要你肯向我交代 |
[19:42] | So, you’re letting me do all the talking. | 基本都是我在说 |
[19:45] | Why? | 为什么 |
[19:47] | Would you like to ask me a question? | 你想要问我问题吗 |
[19:49] | Or would you like to deport me? | 还是说 你想将我遣送出境 |
[19:52] | Or maybe you would like to parade me around the party | 还是想领着我在这里转一圈 |
[19:55] | so you can show everyone that you’re not racist | 证明自己不是种族歧视 |
[19:57] | because you have a friend who looks like me. | 毕竟你都有穆斯林朋友了 |
[20:00] | You are nicer than last time. | 你比上次”友好”一些啊 |
[20:02] | I wasn’t drinking last time, was I? | 上次见面时 我没喝酒 不是吗 |
[20:04] | I’m glad. | 我很高兴 |
[20:06] | I thought that Sharia law didn’t let you drink | 我还以为伊斯兰教法不准你喝酒呢 |
[20:08] | or wear that dress… | 或穿这么暴露的裙子 |
[20:10] | or talk to men. | 或跟男人聊天呢 |
[20:11] | I’m not religious. My sister is. | 我不是伊斯兰教徒 我妹妹是 |
[20:13] | And you can’t possibly be that ignorant. | 你不是真这么无知吧 |
[20:15] | But, of course, you only believe the lies | 不过也是啊 你那个专横上司说什么 |
[20:17] | that your fascist boss feeds you. | 你就相信什么 |
[20:20] | You know, the FBI gets briefing memos | 但凡与我们打交道的人 |
[20:23] | about people we come into contact with… background. | 联调局对此都会有详情记录 身份背景 |
[20:27] | So? | 所以呢 |
[20:28] | Your sister died in the Madrid train attack, | 你妹妹死于马德里的火车爆炸案中 |
[20:32] | and an act of violence like that | 这样的暴力事件 |
[20:34] | can turn someone from thoughtful into vengeful. | 可以让一个深思熟虑的人变得心存报复 |
[20:39] | I know it from my own life. | 我经历过 我懂 |
[20:44] | We’ve already had this conversation. | 我们已经聊过这事了 |
[20:46] | Here I thought I was gonna find someone to take home tonight. | 我还以为今晚能钓到一个帅哥过夜呢 |
[20:49] | Instead, I’m being accused of being an enemy of the state. | 结果却被指控是美国的敌人 |
[20:53] | It’s not an accusation. It’s just a conversation. | 这不是指控 只是聊聊而已 |
[20:56] | We’re friends. | 我们是朋友 |
[20:59] | It was nice meeting you. | 我先失陪了 |
[21:04] | Like I said… | 像我说的 |
[21:07] | friends. | 是朋友 |
[21:08] | And now we can actually talk. | 我们现在可以好好聊了 |
[21:11] | We get briefing memos, too… | 我们也有资料记录 |
[21:13] | crimes against this country, | 针对国家的犯罪 |
[21:16] | threats to our security, | 国家安全的威胁 |
[21:18] | people in custody who look like the right person, | 有些罪犯表面上确实是本人 |
[21:20] | but don’t match fingerprints on file. | 但指纹却不相符 |
[21:27] | Can I have another one? | 我能再喝一杯吗 |
[21:29] | I think this conversation is over. | 我们就谈到这里吧 |
[21:32] | I think you’ll regret that. | 你会后悔的 |
[21:34] | I need to find Roarke. | 我得去找罗尔克 |
[21:38] | We have a problem. Theo’s looking for Roarke. | 有麻烦了 西奥去找罗尔克了 |
[21:40] | Clay. | 克莱 |
[21:41] | Felix is looking for Roarke, too. | 菲力克斯也去找罗尔克了 |
[21:42] | Okay. Wait here. | 好 在这里等着 |
[21:44] | – What are you… – Just trust me. | -你干什… -信我 |
[21:45] | Felix! | 菲力克斯 |
[21:47] | So, you’re being summoned to the bar by my future husband, | 我未来的丈夫召唤你去喝几杯呢 |
[21:50] | something about a girl you have to meet | 要和你聊聊必须见的姑娘 |
[21:53] | or a drink you have to make. | 还是你必须尝尝哪种酒来着 |
[21:59] | Thank you for rescuing Shelby. | 谢谢你帮谢尔比解围 |
[22:14] | Nice spec. | 质量很棒 |
[22:16] | It’s almost as good as what Greypool’s got. | 几乎跟”灰池”公司的产品有一拼 |
[22:18] | We’re clear now. | 这下都澄清了吧 |
[22:19] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[22:21] | I also believe you know | 我还相信 |
[22:23] | about some of my friends’ extracurricular activities. | 你知道我一些朋友的”私下活动”了 |
[22:27] | So what? Am I supposed to be scared? | 那又如何 我该害怕吗 |
[22:30] | Look, my team thinks that they can beat you, | 我的团队认为他们能扳倒你们 |
[22:32] | turn you against each other. | 让你们彼此反目 |
[22:35] | But I know better. | 但我没那么天真 |
[22:36] | You’re all five steps ahead, | 你们总是棋先几步 |
[22:38] | and no matter what we try, we’ll lose. | 不管我们怎么出招 最后都会输 |
[22:40] | I just want to make sure that everybody survives in the process, | 我只是想保证大家不会在交战中死伤 |
[22:42] | so I want to help you. | 所以我想帮你 |
[22:43] | But first I need assurances | 但作为交换条件 |
[22:44] | that you’ll keep my friends safe in exchange. | 你得先确保我朋友们的安全 |
[22:48] | I already have a hundred grunts like you ready to pull the trigger, | 我手底下有几百个你这种服从命令 |
[22:51] | no questions asked. | 能随时杀人的手下 |
[22:53] | Has to be some way I can earn your trust. | 总有赢得你信任的方法吧 |
[22:55] | You won’t like it. | 你不会喜欢的 |
[23:01] | So, my target hasn’t shown. | 我的目标人物还没出现 |
[23:04] | Can I start seriously drinking yet? | 我能放开喝了吗 |
[23:07] | At least you didn’t strike out. | 至少你还没出局 |
[23:09] | It happens. | 这种事很常见 |
[23:12] | And here’s your chance to do it. | 你的机会来了 |
[23:17] | – Owen Hall. – Maxwell Fletcher. | -欧文·霍尔 -麦克斯韦·弗莱彻 |
[23:18] | We’ve never met, | 我们没见过 |
[23:19] | but Dean Donovan at the SFS sings your praises. | 但SFS的迪恩·多纳万对你赞不绝口 |
[23:23] | If you don’t mind, | 如果你不介意 |
[23:23] | I’d like to borrow Ms. Parrish for a dance. | 我想请帕里什小姐跳支舞 |
[23:25] | I’m not his to lend. | 不用请示他 |
[23:28] | I know you’ve been waiting for me. | 我知道你一直在等我 |
[23:35] | 与会者可自由使用会议中获得的信息 但不得透露发言者及与之相关机构的身份等 | |
[23:35] | Chatham House Rule. | “查塔姆宫守则” |
[23:38] | What’s said in this room stays in this room. | 我们的谈话绝对保密 |
[23:42] | Are we negotiating? | 我们这是谈判吗 |
[23:44] | Hopefully. | 希望是 |
[23:45] | Well, how is this anything but a surrender? | 你这是举旗交枪的节奏啊 |
[23:48] | My people are winning. | 我的人要赢了 |
[23:49] | Well, that’s not what my people say. | 我的人可不是这么说的 |
[23:52] | I’ll see you at the finish line. | “我们终点见吧” |
[23:54] | Henry, America’s had statesmen | 亨利 美国有很多政治家 |
[23:57] | who couldn’t put aside their differences. | 无法放下他们之间的分歧 |
[23:59] | Their arrogance watered battlefields with the blood of an entire generation. | 他们的傲慢让一代人付出了血的代价 |
[24:03] | Let’s be better than those men. | 我们就别步前人的后尘了 |
[24:06] | Let’s not start another Civil War. | 别再挑起第二次内战了 |
[24:08] | Some differences are too great to be set aside, Madam President. | 有些分歧很重要 无法放下 总统阁下 |
[24:14] | The vice presidency… it’s yours. | 我让你做副总统 |
[24:18] | Too late for that. | 已经太迟了 |
[24:19] | Even if it comes with my resignation? | 即便我请辞也不行吗 |
[24:24] | To be kept in your safe, postdated several months, | 放在保险柜中 日期填在几个月后 |
[24:26] | enough time for you to secure your confirmation. | 足够时间让你去拉选票了 |
[24:28] | – Why now? – Because I want to see if you’ll take it, | -为何选现在 -因为我想看你会不会接受 |
[24:31] | if you actually want this country to survive, | 想知道你是真想让国家度过难关 |
[24:33] | or if you’re just looking to burn it all down. | 还是想看国家毁于一旦 |
[24:39] | Broad-spectrum frequency jammer. | 频谱干扰器 |
[24:42] | All your people can hear over your comms is white noise. | 你们的人只能听到噪音了 |
[24:45] | All your mics can pick up is static. | 窃听器也只能收到杂音 |
[24:47] | Well, I guess we’re free to talk, then. | 看来我们可以畅所欲言了 |
[24:50] | Change is coming, Alex. | 时局就要变了 艾丽克丝 |
[24:53] | Once every few generations, | 每隔几代人 |
[24:55] | the world is truly transformed. | 世界就会经历巨变 |
[24:59] | The new guard takes office, | 新执政权崛起 |
[25:01] | and the old guard swings from the gallows. | 旧执政权归西 |
[25:05] | Our generation will not be spared that change. | 我们这一代人无法在革新中幸存 |
[25:10] | But we need the right people there to guide the rebirth… | 但我们需要正确的人去指引重生… |
[25:14] | people like me and you. | 需要我这样的人 你这样的人 |
[25:20] | Assuming I want to betray my country, | 假设我想背叛国家 |
[25:23] | which I don’t, | 事实上我不想 |
[25:25] | what makes me the right woman for this job? | 为什么我是最佳人选呢 |
[25:28] | Your people are titans, | 你们都是权贵 |
[25:30] | influencers, industrialists. | 有影响力的人 企业家 |
[25:32] | They’re not heroes. | 他们不是英雄 |
[25:34] | You’re a hero. | 你是英雄 |
[25:36] | You’re a leader. | 你是领导者 |
[25:38] | The public will believe you. | 公众会信任你 |
[25:40] | The public will turn to you | 公众会支持你 |
[25:43] | when the time is right. | 只待时机而已 |
[25:48] | Think it over. | 好好考虑一下吧 |
[25:49] | When you find your senses, pick up your phone and say so. | 等你想通后 拿起电话答应我们 |
[25:53] | Who do I call? | 我要打给谁 |
[25:55] | Anyone. We’ll be listening. | 谁都行 我们会听到 |
[26:00] | Thanks for the dance. | 谢谢赏光跳舞 |
[26:07] | The bunker where we operate is two levels underground, | 我们作战的掩体在地下 有两层 |
[26:10] | EMP-shielded, blast-protected, | 电磁脉冲防护罩 防爆破 |
[26:12] | self-contained air and water system, | 有独立的氧气与水循环系统 |
[26:14] | able to withstand a nuclear blast. | 能够承受核爆 |
[26:16] | I’ll get you the blueprints. | 我会把蓝图拿给你 |
[26:20] | You trust me now? | 你现在信我了吗 |
[26:21] | – Getting there. – Good. | -差不多吧 -很好 |
[26:24] | I wouldn’t want to wind up on the wrong end of a car bomb. | 我可不想选错队 到时死无全尸 |
[26:26] | We’re just glad you didn’t get in that car with her. | 还好你没选她的战队 跟她一起死 |
[26:28] | It’s, pretty long lengths to go to silence a reporter | 你们为了封住一个记者的口 |
[26:31] | in this day and age, don’t you think? | 还真是下狠手啊 |
[26:32] | Could have just… I don’t know… | 你们本可以… |
[26:34] | slit her wrists like you did with Leon Velez. | 像对付里昂·瓦莱斯那样割了她的手腕 |
[26:37] | Is apologizing for every one of your friends and lovers I’ve had killed part of this negotiation? | 这次条件交换 还包括为我杀死的人而道歉吗 |
[26:42] | Only the last part. | 只有最后一句是重点 |
[26:45] | You’re on tape confessing to two murders. | 窃听器录下了你供认两起杀人罪 |
[26:48] | So, what do you want to do about that? | 你打算怎么办吧 |
[26:49] | – This conversation is over. – No. | -谈话就此结束 -不 |
[26:52] | No, this conversation is just getting started, | 不 这才刚刚开始呢 |
[26:53] | unless you want to spend the rest of your life in prison. | 除非你想余生都在监狱里度过 |
[26:55] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样 |
[26:57] | Your full and total cooperation | 你全力配合我们 |
[26:59] | and every bit of dirt we need on your friends. | 供出你朋友的一切罪行 |
[27:02] | And what do I get? | 条件呢 |
[27:06] | A watertight immunity agreement… | 一份无懈可击的免罪协议 |
[27:11] | if you sign right now. | 马上签字才生效 |
[27:26] | If you give me some time, I can bring you two more. | 如果你给我一些时间 我能帮你再策反两人 |
[27:29] | So, this is what our friendship is now? | 我们的友情如今变成这样了吗 |
[27:31] | You sneaking around my house, | 你到我家偷偷潜进房间 |
[27:32] | trying to break into my e-mail? | 试图偷看我的邮件吗 |
[27:34] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我听不懂你说什么 |
[27:38] | Keep it up, you’re gonna get a lot of good people hurt. | 这样下去 你会伤害很多人 |
[27:40] | Right now, all I’m doing is what I have to do to survive. | 现在 我也只是自保而已 |
[27:45] | And all these people with you | 你手下的这些人 |
[27:47] | and the wrong woman in jail… | 那个顶罪的女人 |
[27:50] | and using your own fiance, | 利用自己的未婚妻 |
[27:52] | the only person in this entire place who’s truly good? | 她心地良善 你怎么忍心 |
[27:57] | I can’t believe you’re on their side. | 你竟然站在他们那边 |
[27:59] | You have no idea what side I’m on. | 你不了解我站在哪一边 |
[28:03] | I’ve offered you the vice presidency, my resignation. | 我提供的条件是 让你当副总统 我辞职 |
[28:07] | What more could you want? | 你还想要什么呢 |
[28:08] | You think this is just about the presidency? | 你以为这都只是为了总统一职吗 |
[28:10] | If I wanted that, | 如果我想要 |
[28:11] | I could have it far easier than all this. | 我不用费这么大劲 早拿下了 |
[28:14] | So, no, I don’t want your resignation. | 所以我拒绝 我不需要你辞职 |
[28:17] | And I’m not interested in talking terms. | 我也没兴趣跟你谈条件 |
[28:20] | I need you exactly where you are, | 我需要你继续当总统 |
[28:22] | and I need to be exactly where I am. | 而我要继续留在议长这个位子上 |
[28:24] | But don’t worry. It’s almost over. | 但是别担心 就快结束了 |
[28:28] | Sorry to interrupt your meeting with, Mr. Burns, Mom, | 妈 抱歉打扰你和罗尔克先生的谈话 |
[28:32] | but I was told to give you this. | 有人让我把这个给你 |
[28:41] | Henry, I think we’re done. | 亨利 我们谈完了 |
[28:43] | W– I thought I made it quite clear | 我已经说得很明确了 |
[28:45] | I’m not interested in your resignation. | 我对你辞职没兴趣 |
[28:47] | It’s not mine. | 不是我的辞呈 |
[28:49] | It’s yours. | 是你的 |
[28:51] | So, what was this all about? | 这是唱哪一出 |
[28:52] | A distraction to keep you away from your comrades | 调虎离山之计 |
[28:55] | while we turned one of them against you. | 借此策反你的同伙 |
[28:57] | The job is done now, | 如今策反成功 |
[28:58] | so you’re free to go. | 所以你可以走了 |
[29:09] | The President thanks you for your service. | 总统感谢你为国效力 |
[29:12] | What can I do at our rehearsal dinner? | 我能在彩排婚宴上做什么呢 |
[29:15] | Can I thwart an assassination attempt? | 我能阻止一场暗杀吗 |
[29:17] | Can I stop World War III with our vows? | 我能用婚誓阻止第三次世界大战吗 |
[29:21] | What? | 怎么了 |
[29:25] | Marry me right now. | 现在就嫁给我吧 |
[29:27] | I know like 10 judges. I’ll wake one up. | 我认识十位法官 我会叫醒一个 |
[29:30] | – Come on. – No, I’m serious. | -别闹了 -我是认真的 |
[29:33] | It’s not the alcohol. I… | 不是因为喝酒兴奋了… |
[29:35] | Let’s just be married, enjoy being married. | 我们结婚吧 一起生活吧 |
[29:40] | I mean, we can have a wedding for everyone else, | 我们可以为了别人办一场婚宴 |
[29:42] | but let’s elope for us. | 但我们俩”私奔”吧 |
[29:45] | We can’t do that. | 不行 |
[29:47] | I mean, I’ll… I’ll talk to my mom… | 我会和我妈说… |
[29:48] | No. I love you. | 不 我爱你 |
[29:51] | And I want to be married to you. | 我想跟你结婚 |
[29:53] | And I could do without the wedding | 我们可以不办婚宴 |
[29:56] | and the weird, I don’t know, | 可以不搞那一套 |
[29:58] | “My dad gives me away wearing a white dress | “我穿着白色婚纱 父亲将我交托于你 |
[30:00] | conveying a virginhood I clearly don’t have.” | 传递着我的贞洁 而我早就不是处女了” |
[30:03] | But you don’t want to elope because it’s romantic. | 你不是因为浪漫 才想私奔 |
[30:06] | You just want to put a wall | 你只是想屏蔽掉 |
[30:07] | between you and whatever’s pulling you away from me. | 那些阻碍我们在一起的因素 |
[30:12] | Nothing’s pulling me away. | 没什么阻碍我们啊 |
[30:13] | Your secret job? | 你的秘密工作 |
[30:15] | This Third World War? | “第三次世界大战” |
[30:18] | The people you work with? | 你的同事们 |
[30:21] | I want to marry you | 我想嫁给你 |
[30:22] | because I’m the best thing that will ever happen to you | 因为我是你这辈子最大的福气 |
[30:24] | and you know it… | 你心知这点 |
[30:25] | not because you’re afraid. | 而不是因为你害怕 |
[30:27] | Don’t marry me out of fear. | 别因为害怕而娶我 |
[30:33] | All right, good news, folks. | 好了 各位 好消息 |
[30:35] | Alice Winter is willing to bring us | 爱丽丝·温特愿意再策反两个人 |
[30:37] | Christian Kelly and Warren Shepherd. | 克里斯汀·凯利和沃伦·谢培德 |
[30:39] | They’ve agreed to meet tonight. | 他们同意今晚见面 |
[30:40] | All three will testify against the other Collaborators | 三人都会作证 指控其它”同伙” |
[30:42] | in exchange for protection and immunity. | 换取保护与免罪协议 |
[30:45] | That’s enough evidence and testimony | 这些证供和证据 |
[30:46] | to bring everybody else on this board down. | 足够扳倒其它”同伙”组织的人了 |
[30:49] | But, Ryan, what if it’s a trap? | 但是 瑞恩 如果这是陷阱呢 |
[30:50] | Alice knows that she’s caught. | 爱丽丝知道自己被抓了 |
[30:52] | If the other Collaborators react like her, | 如果其它”同伙”像她这样反应 |
[30:54] | they’ll want a deal. | 他们会想要签协议的 |
[30:55] | They want freedom. | 他们想要自由 |
[30:55] | They’ll protect their power and their money. | 他们想保护自己的权力与金钱 |
[30:57] | We have them against the ropes. | 我们将他们逼入绝境了 |
[30:58] | My mom challenged Henry Roarke, and he backed down. | 我妈跟亨利·罗尔克叫板了 他退缩了 |
[31:01] | So I-I agree with Ryan. | 我同意瑞恩的做法 |
[31:02] | You guys wanted to find a weak point. | 你们想找一个弱点 |
[31:04] | You just found it. | 你们找到了 |
[31:05] | I feel like I’m going crazy here. | 我觉得这实在太扯了 |
[31:07] | You all feel this is the right way forward? | 你们都觉得应按他的计划做吗 |
[31:10] | They’re playing us. | 他们这是耍我们 |
[31:13] | Alex, yes, they’re smart, | 艾丽克丝 他们确实很聪明 |
[31:15] | but that also means they know when to give up. | 但这也表示他们知道何时该弃卒保车 |
[31:17] | Maybe they regroup and try again, | 也许他们会东山再起 |
[31:18] | but we’ll have averted disaster. | 但我们会避免一场灾难 |
[31:20] | We have to try. | 我们必须试一下 |
[31:21] | Ryan could be walking into a trap | 瑞恩可能会走进陷阱 |
[31:23] | and get killed just like his asset. | 跟他的线人一样被杀害 |
[31:26] | We could all be walking into a trap. | 我们都有可能走进陷阱 |
[31:28] | You’re asking us to trust people | 你这是要让我们相信 |
[31:29] | that are responsible for a massive conspiracy. | 一群策划惊天阴谋的幕后黑手啊 |
[31:31] | No, Alex. I’m trying to bring this to a peaceful end. | 不 艾丽克丝 我是想终结此事 |
[31:33] | I’m trying to protect everybody else here | 我是想保护这里的人 |
[31:35] | so that we don’t end up like… | 让我们免遭杀身之祸… |
[31:38] | Look, we tried Owen’s way of turning them through confrontation, | 我们试过欧文的方法了 使他们互相反目 |
[31:41] | planting seeds of doubt, and then offering a lifeline. | 离间他们 提供出路 |
[31:44] | It didn’t work. So I deceived my target. | 没成功 所以我欺骗了我的目标人物 |
[31:46] | I pretended I was weak and willing to betray my team, | 我假装我很软弱 愿意背叛我的团队 |
[31:48] | and that shadow game worked. | 而这一招奏效了 |
[31:50] | So accept it, and let’s move on. | 所以接受吧 别再纠结了 |
[31:52] | This is not your call, Ryan. | 这事不是你说了算 瑞恩 |
[31:53] | No. It’s mine. | 对 由我来决定 |
[31:56] | I’ve already cleared it with Keyes. | 我已经跟基斯谈过了 |
[31:57] | This is what we’re doing. | 我们就这么做 |
[32:00] | We’ll meet back here in the morning, | 我们明早这里见面 |
[32:01] | and Ryan will brief us on what happened. | 瑞恩向我们汇报情况 |
[32:07] | Shelby, a word? | 谢尔比 聊一下 |
[32:15] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[32:17] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[32:19] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:20] | You just don’t ask to speak to me alone very often or ever. | 你一般不找我单独聊天啊 |
[32:28] | I love Maxine. | 我爱玛可辛 |
[32:31] | Okay. Non sequitur. | 这还用说吗 |
[32:33] | Yeah, she’s… she’s great. | 她很棒啊 |
[32:34] | Don’t. | 别这样说了 |
[32:37] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[32:39] | Okay. She’s not great. | 好吧 她不棒 |
[32:40] | She’s perfect. | 她很完美 |
[32:42] | She’s exactly who I need to spend the rest of my life with. | 她是我这辈子注定要娶的女人 |
[32:44] | She is a good person. She… | 她是个好人 她… |
[32:46] | Yeah. Yeah. I get it. | 我懂 我懂 |
[32:53] | When my mother told me that I would be working with you, | 我母亲告诉我 我要和你共事时 |
[32:57] | I was terrified. | 我心惊了一下 |
[33:01] | You were Shelby Wyatt, | 你是谢尔比·怀特 |
[33:03] | the Siren who sang my brother and father against the rocks. | 魅力之大 让我父亲和弟弟都拜倒在你的石榴裙下 |
[33:07] | You know, I am pretty tired of hearing | 我受够大家都认为 |
[33:08] | that everything that happened was my fault. | 整件事都是我的错了 |
[33:10] | And it wasn’t. | 不是 |
[33:12] | I know that now | 我现在知道了 |
[33:13] | because I am in the exact same place that they were. | 因为我也跟他们处在一样的境地了 |
[33:19] | And I know now that they made a choice to jump | 我现在知道 他们选择为你冒险 |
[33:24] | and you were there to catch them. | 而你接纳了他们 |
[33:27] | So… | 所以 |
[33:29] | I need you to make me a promise… | 我要你跟我保证 |
[33:33] | that you’re not gonna catch me, | 你绝不会接纳我 |
[33:35] | no matter what happens, | 不管发生什么事 |
[33:36] | that when I get in a stupid fight with Maxine | 我和玛可辛要是吵架了 |
[33:38] | in a month or a year or 10 years… | 不管一个月后 一年后 还是十年后 |
[33:42] | you’re not gonna pick up the phone and comfort me | 你都不会接我的电话 安慰我 |
[33:45] | or meet me for a drink if I ask, | 我约你喝酒 你也会拒绝 |
[33:47] | that you’re not gonna be kind to me in any way | 你也不能对我好 |
[33:50] | ’cause I’m pretty sure, if you’re any kinder to me… | 因为如果你对我好 我肯定… |
[33:53] | Can I quit? | 我能退出吗 |
[33:55] | No. | 不能 |
[33:58] | Because we’re adults? | 因为我们是成年人 |
[34:01] | Yep. | 对 |
[34:08] | What can I do? | 我能做什么 |
[34:12] | Make me hate you again. | 让我重新恨你吧 |
[34:22] | Help yourself. | 想喝就喝吧 |
[34:23] | You have the good stuff. | 你的酒都不错啊 |
[34:26] | It’s not that good. | 没那么好 |
[34:30] | Why didn’t you stand up for me, Owen? | 你为什么没站出来替我说话 欧文 |
[34:32] | I know you don’t think Ryan’s plan’s the way forward. | 我知道你认为瑞恩的计划不可行 |
[34:35] | I don’t, but I couldn’t fight the tide | 没错 但我无力反驳 |
[34:37] | because my strategy wasn’t the way forward, either. | 因为我的策略也失败了 |
[34:39] | So, what? That’s it? | 所以就这样吗 |
[34:41] | We’re out of options? | 我们没办法了吗 |
[34:45] | There’s… | 还有… |
[34:48] | There’s still a way we can win, | 还有一个办法能打赢这场仗 |
[34:49] | but it’s a big risk. | 但需要冒很大风险 |
[34:52] | We turn an asset. | 我们策反一个线人 |
[34:54] | But we’ve already tried that. | 我们已经试过了 |
[34:55] | Not one of them. | 不是那些人 |
[34:58] | One of us. | 我们中的一个人 |
[35:04] | Do you still trust me? | 你还信任我吗 |
[35:07] | There’s no one I trust more. | 我最信任你了 |
[35:37] | Alice? | 爱丽丝 |
[35:40] | Alice, you here? | 爱丽丝 你来了吗 |
[35:47] | Relax! I’m with The Washington Post! | 别激动 我是《华盛顿邮报》的记者 |
[35:49] | What the hell are you doing here?! | 你来这里做什么 |
[35:50] | I’m running down a tip | 我正追踪一条线索 |
[35:51] | that the CIA is operating on domestic soil. | 中情局特工在美国本土执行任务 |
[35:54] | Are you Ryan Booth? | 你是瑞恩·布斯吗 |
[35:55] | I was told I could find you here… | 有人说 来这里能找到你… |
[35:56] | – Turn that thing off. – …that you were undercover. | -关掉 -你是卧底特工 |
[35:58] | Turn it off! | 关掉 |
[36:59] | What’s going on, J.F. Clay Jr.? | 怎么了 高贵的克莱之子 |
[37:02] | Don’t you sleep? | 你不睡觉吗 |
[37:03] | Something’s coming. I’m trying to figure out what. | 有事发生了 我想弄清是什么 |
[37:05] | Wh-What are you doing up? It’s not even 6:00. | 你怎么起来了 还不到六点 |
[37:07] | I’m just getting us some juice. | 我就是下来拿点果汁 |
[37:12] | My God. We didn’t know that you were here. | 天呐 我们不知道你也在 |
[37:14] | I knew. I just didn’t care. | 我知道 我就是不在乎 |
[37:15] | That’s fine. | 没事 |
[37:16] | I…just got a… | 我… |
[37:19] | troubling phone call from Felix Cordova. | 接到了菲力克斯·科尔多瓦打来的警告电话 |
[37:23] | I’m calling a meeting to the bunker ASAP. | 我马上让大家去掩体 |
[37:26] | I should probably put a shirt on for that. | 我该去穿件衣服 |
[37:34] | I’m sorry you had to see that. | 很抱歉让你看到这一幕了 |
[37:36] | No. I should be sorry for what I said last night. | 没事 我该抱歉我昨晚说的话 |
[37:38] | No. Don’t be. | 不需要道歉 |
[37:40] | After we spoke, | 我们谈过之后 |
[37:41] | I realized all this time around you, | 我意识到 我跟你共事期间 |
[37:44] | I thought that I had feelings for you. | 我以为我对你有感觉 |
[37:49] | But the person I really care about… | 但其实我真正喜欢的是… |
[37:50] | Was my brother. | 是我弟弟 |
[37:53] | Yeah, I was… I was just projecting. | 我把对他的感觉投射在你身上了 |
[37:56] | It wasn’t right of me, | 我这样做不对 |
[37:56] | and I didn’t mean for you to find out like this. | 我没想让你这样发现我们的事 |
[37:59] | No. It’s better I did. | 这样对我更好 |
[38:03] | See you at the bunker. | 我们掩体见 |
[38:13] | Well that worked. | 这招好用了 |
[38:17] | It did. | 是啊 |
[38:20] | Well, we should get dressed, head to the bunker. | 我们该换衣服 去掩体集合 |
[38:24] | Actually, I think it’s time that I head back to school. | 我觉得我是时候回学校了 |
[38:27] | I’m pretty sure I’ve done enough damage | 我确定我已经造了很多孽了 |
[38:29] | to keep Thanksgiving interesting, | 等感恩节聚会时 肯定有的折腾了 |
[38:30] | you know, maybe even Christmas. | 也许圣诞节也折腾不完呢 |
[38:32] | And, besides, if I stay, | 另外 如果我留下 |
[38:34] | then we both have to keep this whole charade going, | 我们都得继续装下去 |
[38:39] | You did the right thing. | 你这么做很对 |
[38:44] | So… | 所以… |
[38:46] | till next time? | 以后见吧 |
[39:09] | It’s gone, all of it. | 没了 全没了 |
[39:10] | Someone erased everything we have, | 有人删掉了我们的所有资料 |
[39:13] | all our research on the Collaborators, | 我们对”同伙”搜集来的资料 |
[39:14] | all our dossiers. | 所有卷宗全都没了 |
[39:16] | They wiped every hard drive. | 有人清空了所有硬盘数据 |
[39:18] | You have any idea what the hell happened down here? | 你知道这是什么情况吗 |
[39:20] | Felix called me and said the Collaborators are coming for us. | 菲力克斯联系我说 “同伙”要对付我们了 |
[39:22] | Now we’re party to an inside job? | 结果是出现内鬼了吗 |
[39:23] | And you think that I had something to do with it? | 你觉得这事跟我有关系吗 |
[39:26] | Let me tell you something. Alice played me. | 我告诉你吧 爱丽丝耍了我 |
[39:28] | She sent a reporter from The Washington Post instead. | 她没来 派了报社记者过来 |
[39:31] | Where are Alex and Owen? | 艾丽克丝和欧文呢 |
[39:32] | Turn on the news… now! | 打开新闻 快 |
[39:36] | News coming out of Washington | 华盛顿传来消息 |
[39:37] | that President Claire Haas has been | 克莱尔·哈斯总统 |
[39:39] | operating an off-book, black-ops intelligence team on American soil, | 一直非法秘密授权一个黑色行动特遣队在美国本土活动 |
[39:43] | violating the 1878 Posse Comitatus Act. | 违反了”地方保安队法案” |
[39:46] | Drafts for impeachment are already circulating Congress | 国会已经开始讨论总统弹劾草案了 |
[39:49] | as questions grow about | 这样的疑问越来越多 |
[39:50] | what this unregulated team has been used for | 这支不受管制的特遣队是用来干什么的呢 |
[39:53] | or whether or not their intelligence actions were used | 他们收集的情报是不是为了 |
[39:55] | against American citizens. | 对付美国人民呢 |
[39:57] | That would be a violation of the CIA’s mission. | 那样就会违反了中情局的规定 |
[40:00] | Highly placed sources on the Hill | 国会山高层线人称 |
[40:01] | already are confirming that violation. | 已经确认违纪行为了 |
[40:04] | Congressional intelligence committees are asking | 国会情报委员会要求中情局特工瑞恩·布斯 |
[40:05] | to be debriefed by CIA operate Ryan Booth… | 向他们汇报详情… |
[40:09] | – Turn it off! – …seen here in the midst of what many believe | -关掉 -大多数认为 |
[40:11] | is an operation on American soil. | 这是美国本土的间谍活动 |
[40:13] | The Attorney General has also issued | 司法部长还传唤了 |
[40:15] | a subpoena for testimony from FBI agent Shelby Wyatt | 联调局探员谢尔比·怀特出庭作证 |
[40:18] | about her ties to President Haas | 询问她与哈斯总统的关系 |
[40:20] | and an alleged cover-up regarding a 2016 report dealing with the G20… | 以及掩盖有关2016年G20峰会危机事件的真相… |
[40:29] | What the hell do we do now? | 我们现在怎么办 |
[40:32] | There’s nothing we can do. | 无力回天了 |
[40:37] | My mother is gonna be impeached. | 我母亲会被弹劾 |
[40:40] | We’re all gonna be exposed. | 我们都会被曝光 |
[40:41] | This operation is over. | 这项任务结束了 |
[40:46] | We’ve lost. | 我们输了 |
[40:50] | I’m not usually one to cop to being afraid. | 我一般不会承认自己害怕 |
[40:52] | I’m scared, too. | 我也很怕 |
[40:55] | The last time I handled an asset, it… | 上次我发展一个线人时… |
[40:59] | it didn’t end well. | 结果很糟 |
[41:01] | This time, it will. | 这次会有好结果 |
[41:05] | Be careful. | 万事小心 |
[41:12] | in case I don’t come back, I… | 万一我回不来… |
[41:13] | You will. | 你会的 |
[41:15] | You will. | 你会的 |
[41:20] | I don’t even remember what I was gonna say. | 我都不记得我想说什么了 |
[41:38] | Glad you called. | 很高兴你打来电话了 |
[41:40] | Rest assured, you’re making the right choice here. | 放心吧 你的选择很正确 |
[41:43] | Your people would succeed with or without me. | 没有我 你的人也能成功 |
[41:46] | I want to be on the winning side of history. | 我想站在赢的那一方 |
[41:48] | Good. Your skills are wasted trying to fight us. | 很好 你这么优秀 跟我们对抗太可惜了 |
[41:51] | I know. | 我知道 |
[41:52] | And after everything that they’ve done to me, | 他们让我吃了这么多苦 |
[41:54] | I will discover no allegiance. | 我也不会对他们忠心 |
[41:57] | Here. | 给 |
[41:59] | This is everything President Haas’ task force has on your team. | 哈斯总统手下特遣队搜查的一切资料都在这里了 |
[42:06] | They won’t be a problem for us. | 他们不会再碍我们事了 |
[42:09] | Listen, there’s, some people I would like to introduce you to. | 听着 我想介绍一些人给你认识 |
[42:12] | Do you have the time? | 你有时间吗 |
[42:14] | Of course. All yours. | 当然了 悉听尊便 |