时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | I don’t belong on this team. | 我不属于这个团队 |
[00:03] | I’m not like the rest of you. | 我跟你们都不一样 |
[00:06] | I need you to come to New York. | 你得跟我去纽约 |
[00:08] | It’s the Widow. | 事关”寡妇” |
[00:09] | Jocelyn infiltrated the Widow’s organization for 19 months. | 乔斯琳在”寡妇”的组织中卧底19个月 |
[00:20] | I do now. | 我现在知道害怕了 |
[00:38] | That’s my girl right there. | 乖乖来了 真听话 |
[00:47] | I don’t like being summoned. | 我不喜欢被”召见” |
[00:48] | – This isn’t how the Widow does business. – No? | -“寡妇”不这样谈生意 -是吗 |
[00:51] | Well, that’s how Dante Warwick does business. | 但丁·沃维克喜欢这样 |
[00:55] | In a barber shop? | 在理发店谈生意 |
[00:56] | Wherever the hell I want. | 我想在哪儿 就在哪儿 |
[01:03] | I… I’m sorry, Mr. Warwick. | 对不起 沃维克先生 |
[01:04] | It’s okay, boo. | 没事 小子 |
[01:11] | You cut Dante Warwick? | 你敢刮伤但丁·沃维克 |
[01:13] | Cut me now, bitch! | 再刮一下试试 蠢货 |
[01:14] | Cut me now! | 再刮一下试试 |
[01:19] | Take him in the back. Clean him up. | 带他去里面收拾干净 |
[01:23] | I need him to finish my shave. | 他还得把胡子给我刮完 |
[01:27] | Are you done playing games? | 你闹够没有 |
[01:31] | I have better things to do. | 我还有要紧事 |
[01:35] | Atta girl. Stay cool. | 很好 保持高冷 |
[01:37] | Do we have a deal or not? | 到底行不行 |
[01:40] | You want your money? | 你想要钱 |
[01:42] | Then where’s the Widow? | 让”寡妇”来跟我谈 |
[01:44] | For all intents and purposes, I’m the Widow. | 其实 我就代表”寡妇” |
[01:48] | You give us the cash and I make a call | 你先给钱 我就下令 |
[01:51] | and a container from West Africa gets unloaded from the ship in Newark | 从西非船运来的集装箱就会送达纽瓦克 |
[01:55] | with your name on it. | 你是收件人 |
[01:56] | No customs, no problem. | 没有关税 万事大吉 |
[02:05] | Nah. | 不行 |
[02:06] | I give you the money, you give me my heat. | 一手交钱 一手交货 |
[02:09] | Same place, same time. | 老地方 老时间 |
[02:11] | Stay tight on this, Jocelyn. | 不要让步 乔斯琳 |
[02:12] | You’re not meeting him at the port. | 你们俩不能在船港碰头 |
[02:15] | Not gonna happen. | 不行 |
[02:17] | I ain’t just handing some bitch 600 bands with no product. | 没见到货 我不可能把六十万给你 |
[02:21] | Dante… | 但丁… |
[02:21] | I need someone there I can trust. | 得有个我信任的人前去交易 |
[02:26] | And I don’t trust the Widow. | 而我不信任”寡妇” |
[02:30] | You’re in the gambling, drugs, and prostitution business. | 你涉赌 贩毒 拉皮条 |
[02:33] | You can’t trust anybody. | 你谁都不信 |
[02:38] | I trust you. | 我信你 |
[02:40] | Do not do this. | 别答应他 |
[02:41] | Do you hear me? | 你听到了吗 |
[02:44] | That’s the deal. | 只能这样 |
[02:46] | Or you can walk your white ass right out that door. | 不同意 你就滚 |
[02:57] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[02:58] | I’ll be there. | 我会去 |
[03:00] | See? | 瞧瞧 |
[03:02] | I knew you were my girl. | 我就知道你最乖了 |
[03:12] | I’ve been under 19 months. | 我潜伏19个月了 |
[03:14] | Dante Warwick hasn’t made me. | 但丁·沃维克都没识破我 |
[03:15] | Or, you’ve been under 19 months | 或者说 你潜伏了19个月 |
[03:18] | and you’ve got target blindness. | 为完成任务 已经盲目了 |
[03:19] | The only one here with blindness is you. | 唯一盲目的人是你 |
[03:21] | This is exactly why you have a handler… | 这正是接头人存在的原因 |
[03:23] | so there’s someone there with clear eyes. | 得有人擦亮眼睛 看清全局 |
[03:24] | Again with the clear eyes. | 又是”擦亮眼睛”这一套 |
[03:26] | Frank, I worked my ass off to make Dante trust me. | 弗兰克 我之前费尽心思获取但丁的信任 |
[03:30] | And now he does. | 现在我成功了 |
[03:31] | How do you know that? Because he says he does? | 你怎么知道 因为他说相信你 |
[03:33] | Everyone is lying all the time. | 人人时刻都在说谎 |
[03:35] | How many times have I told you that? | 我告诉过你多少次了 |
[03:39] | Look, maybe my judgment is clouded, | 就算我判断失误 |
[03:42] | but so is yours. | 你的判断也未必对 |
[03:43] | Jocelyn, listen to me — | 乔斯琳 听我说 |
[03:44] | sometimes, these things go wrong. | 事情发展不总尽如人意 |
[03:46] | And when they go wrong, they go very wrong. | 一旦出错 后患无穷 |
[03:51] | We do what we do we, | 我们要尽力而为 |
[03:53] | and, sometimes, the heavens fall. | 但有时 “天崩”[失败]无可避免 |
[04:21] | His name is Leon Riggs. | 他叫里昂·瑞格斯 |
[04:25] | He was arrested in an underground gambling ring. | 因加入地下赌博集团被捕 |
[04:28] | He’s offering information about Frank | 他向我们提供了弗兰克的情报 |
[04:32] | in exchange for his freedom. | 以此换取人身自由 |
[04:34] | He says Frank’s been taken. | 他说 弗兰克被抓了 |
[04:37] | Taken? | 被抓 |
[04:38] | By Dante Warwick. | 在但丁·沃维克手中 |
[04:43] | I want to talk to him. | 我要和他谈谈 |
[04:45] | Okay. Okay. | 好 没问题 |
[04:45] | I can get an interpreter here within the hour. | 手语翻译一小时内到位 |
[04:48] | But Jocelyn — Jocelyn… | 但乔斯琳 乔斯琳… |
[04:49] | Go in with her. | 陪她进去 |
[04:58] | What the hell is this? | 什么情况啊 |
[04:59] | It’s called sign language. | 这是手语 |
[05:00] | She said “I’m Jocelyn Turner. | 她说 “我叫乔斯琳·特纳 |
[05:02] | Who are you?” | 你是谁” |
[05:04] | Which one of you am I talking to? | 我要和谁交代 |
[05:06] | Me. | 我 |
[05:09] | “What happened to Frank?” | “弗兰克怎么了” |
[05:12] | I heard he was snatched up outside his car in the middle of the night. | 我听说 他半夜在车旁被抓了 |
[05:14] | Look at me when you’re talking! | 说话时 看着我 |
[05:16] | Listen, I’m sorry, lady. | 不好意思 大姐 |
[05:17] | This is mad confusing, yo. | 你们把我搞蒙了 |
[05:18] | Just look at her, okay? | 看着她说吧 |
[05:22] | “Why should I believe anything you say?” | “我凭什么相信你” |
[05:25] | I work for Dante Warwick. That’s why. | 因为我为但丁·沃维克效力 |
[05:29] | “What do you do for Dante?” | “你为他做什么” |
[05:32] | I find a fish. | 钓”鱼” |
[05:34] | People with enough sense to make money | 专钓有钱的土豪 |
[05:36] | but not enough sense to keep it. | 但钱多人傻 肆意挥霍 |
[05:38] | We run games here and there. | 我们四处设局 |
[05:39] | I find the rollers and I bring them over to Dante’s tables. | 我负责招徕赌客到但丁的赌桌前 |
[05:44] | Where is Frank? | 弗兰克在哪儿 |
[05:46] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[05:47] | People in the streets are saying that Dante got him. | 道上的人都说 他在但丁手中 |
[05:50] | Leon… | 里昂… |
[05:52] | I’m Owen Hall, | 我是欧文·霍尔 |
[05:53] | deputy director of the FBI. | 联调局副局长 |
[05:55] | Mr. Big Time. | “大人物”啊 |
[05:56] | Yeah, big time. | 对 大人物 |
[05:58] | And you need to give me a reason to believe you. | 给我一个相信你的理由 |
[06:02] | Yeah, what do you want? | 好吧 你想怎样 |
[06:04] | Prove to me you know something I don’t. | 说点我不知道的料 |
[06:10] | You want bodies? | 你想找尸体吗 |
[06:12] | What kind of bodies? | 什么尸体 |
[06:15] | The only kind of bodies there is. | 死尸呗 |
[06:27] | That’s not Frank. | 这不是弗兰克 |
[06:29] | There’s another one over here. | 这边还有一具 |
[06:35] | My God. | 天呐 |
[06:42] | Owen. | 欧文 |
[06:47] | None of these are Frank, | 弗兰克不在这里 |
[06:48] | but they’ve all been badly beaten. | 但这些人死前都经受过毒打 |
[06:53] | What kind of hell is this? | 真是丧心病狂 |
[07:13] | I don’t like this. | 感觉不妙 |
[07:17] | We’ll give him five more minutes. | 再给他五分钟 |
[07:26] | I got a bad feeling. Get out of there. | 我有种不祥的预感 快离开 |
[07:27] | No. Five more minutes. | 不 再等五分钟 |
[07:29] | I’m not asking. That’s an order. | 我不是在跟你商量 这是命令 |
[07:57] | My God! | 天呐 |
[07:58] | Jocelyn! | 乔斯琳 |
[08:00] | Jocelyn! | 乔斯琳 |
[08:03] | God, Jocelyn, Jocelyn. | 天呐 乔斯琳 乔斯琳 |
[08:04] | Jocelyn, are you okay? | 乔斯琳 你没事吧 |
[08:06] | You’re okay. You’re okay. | 没事了 没事了 |
[08:38] | Then, why’d he do it? | 那他为何要逮捕但丁 |
[08:40] | He may have lost some perspective. | 他没看清大局 |
[08:42] | He cracked after the explosion? | 他因爆炸失去了理智 |
[08:45] | Okay, when Dante was released, Frank went rogue. | 但丁被释放后 弗兰克就不再听命行事 |
[08:47] | He started harassing him, going off-book. | 他开始找但丁麻烦 私下行动 |
[08:50] | When’s the last time you heard from Frank? | 你上一次和弗兰克联系是什么时候 |
[08:52] | About 2 1/2 years after Frank watched Dante walked. | 弗兰克被迫释放但丁两年半以后 |
[08:54] | Wait. None of this matters. | 等下 这些都不重要 |
[08:59] | Jocelyn… | 乔斯琳… |
[09:00] | Jocelyn, I think a strike team seems a little premature, don’t you think? | 乔斯琳 现在派遣突击队 为时过早吧 |
[09:07] | No, no. We can’t prove that Dante kidnapped Frank yet. | 不 我们还没有但丁绑架弗兰克的证据 |
[09:10] | We don’t even know where Frank is. | 我们都不知道弗兰克身在何处 |
[09:11] | And Leon didn’t witness anything. | 而且 里昂不算是目击证人 |
[09:13] | There’s no way that we can link those bodies to Dante. | 我们也无法用那些尸体给但丁定罪 |
[09:22] | Okay, so, two are runaways, a prostitute, | 好吧 两名是逃犯 一个是妓女 |
[09:25] | three are ex-cons, and one homeless. | 三人坐过牢 还有个流浪汉 |
[09:28] | They have something else in common. | 他们还有别的共同点 |
[09:31] | They’re ghosts. | 他们没有存在感 |
[09:32] | Nobody to report them missing, nobody to miss them. | 失踪了无人上报 也无人想念 |
[09:35] | Yeah, and buried in an abandoned house, | 都被埋在废弃屋 |
[09:37] | it’s like they never existed at all. | 就像从来都没有存在过 |
[09:38] | I agree with Jocelyn. We should bust that place wide open. | 我赞同乔斯琳 我们就该直接突入 |
[09:41] | – Thank you. – Okay, okay. | -感谢支持 -好了 好了 |
[09:43] | So, where do we send the strike team? | 要派突击队去哪儿呢 |
[09:45] | – No, Owen… – Owen, come on. | -不行 欧文… -欧文 不是吧 |
[09:47] | No, no. Wait. Let’s — let’s play it out. | 不不 慢着 我们听她说完 |
[09:50] | Go ahead. | 说吧 |
[09:56] | Okay, so, is Frank being held there? | 弗兰克就被关押在那里 |
[09:57] | Well, it’s unlikely, isn’t it? | 不太可能吧 |
[09:58] | Yeah, so, we arrest a bunch of people for illegal gambling? | 我们要以非法赌博的名义抓人吗 |
[10:00] | – Guys… – Which gets us exactly nowhere. | -各位… -这样会一无所获 |
[10:04] | Wait. Stop! | 等下 打住 |
[10:07] | I can’t see you! | 我看不过来 |
[10:12] | Okay, Joc– Jocelyn, calm down. | 好了 乔斯琳 冷静一下 |
[10:13] | Is she running this op? | 她是此次行动的指挥吗 |
[10:14] | – No. – Yes! | -不是 -是的 |
[10:15] | – You guys, I… – Look, Jocelyn, you’re too deep on this, okay? | -各位 我… -乔斯琳 你陷得太深了 |
[10:18] | It’s too personal for you. | 你掺杂了太多个人感情 |
[10:21] | – That’s not what I’m doing. – Okay. | -我不是这个意思 -行了 |
[10:22] | Guys! | 各位 |
[10:24] | I just got off the phone with the medical examiner. | 我刚和法医联系过 |
[10:27] | Now, the bodies you all found | 你们找到的那些尸体 |
[10:28] | were all killed by blunt-force trauma, | 都是因钝力损伤致死 |
[10:30] | strangulation, stabbings, but no gunshot wounds. | 窒息 刺伤 但没有枪伤 |
[10:32] | Thank you. We know all that. | “谢谢你啊” 这些我们都知道了 |
[10:34] | Here’s what you don’t know — | 但你们不知道的是 |
[10:35] | they all had a psychoactive drug called “Cathinone” in their bloodstream. | 他们血液中都有精神药物”卡西酮”残留 |
[10:39] | Bath salts? | “浴盐” |
[10:40] | There’s more. | 不止如此 |
[10:41] | Each of them had DNA on their body that wasn’t their own — | 每人身上都有不属于自己的DNA |
[10:44] | under fingernails, between teeth, inside wounds. | 指甲缝 牙齿间 伤口内都有 |
[10:46] | What kind of DNA? | 什么DNA |
[10:48] | DNA from one of the other victims. | 其他受害者的DNA |
[10:51] | Dante didn’t kill these people. | 这些人不是被但丁所杀 |
[10:54] | They killed each other. | 而是自相残杀致死 |
[11:06] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[11:14] | What happened with you two? | 你们俩怎么回事 |
[11:28] | Why? | 为什么 |
[11:33] | Well, how was he looking at you? | 什么样的眼神 |
[11:40] | Jocelyn, no one here pities you. | 乔斯琳 大家没把你当做弱者 |
[11:50] | Leon says he brings the fish. | 里昂说 他负责钓”鱼” |
[11:55] | We’re the fish. | 我们就是”大鱼” |
[11:59] | Jocelyn, we’re all your friends here. | 乔斯琳 我们都是你的朋友 |
[12:05] | I’m your friend. | 我是你的朋友 |
[12:09] | Count on that. | 相信我们的友谊 |
[12:15] | Because I’m not the computer geek who sits back here | 因为我不想留在这里提供技术支援 |
[12:17] | while you guys go out and play dress-up. | 你们却能变装执行任务 |
[12:19] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[12:21] | I don’t want to be sidelined. | 我不想旁观 |
[12:23] | We want to run a triangle at Dante’s casino. | 我们想在但丁的赌场演一出三角戏 |
[12:26] | Me, McQuigg, and Shelby. | 我 麦奎格 谢尔比 |
[12:27] | Rich guy, girlfriend, hooker. | 富家子 女友 妓女 |
[12:30] | What? | 什么 |
[12:32] | How about rich girl, boy toy, and hooker? | 不如富家女 小白脸 妓女吧 |
[12:35] | Are you objectifying me? | 你这是”物化男性”啊 |
[12:37] | Who’s the hooker? | 谁扮演妓女 |
[12:38] | – Me. – Me. | -我 -我 |
[12:40] | Okay, Celine, have you ever run triangle before? | 赛琳 你演过三角戏码 |
[12:43] | Yeah, at Quantico. | 在匡提科演过 |
[12:46] | We just pulled seven dead bodies out of a burnt-out house. | 我们刚从废弃屋找到七具死尸 |
[12:49] | This is not Quantico. | 现实和匡提科的儿戏可不一样 |
[12:53] | You know that I can do this. | 你知道我能行 |
[13:04] | Celine’s the hooker. | 赛琳扮演妓女 |
[13:05] | – Come on. – Why? | -不是吧 -为什么 |
[13:06] | Shelby, I need you with Jocelyn. | 谢尔比 你和乔斯琳一起行动 |
[13:08] | We all have our bit to do. | 大家各司其职 |
[13:11] | Let’s light it up. | 行动吧 |
[13:27] | You look ridiculous. | 你这身打扮真滑稽 |
[13:28] | You know you love it. | 你明明很喜欢 |
[13:31] | I think this is it. Yeah. | 应该就是这里了 |
[13:33] | You look lost. | 你们迷路了吧 |
[13:34] | Yeah, we’re looking for Leon. | 我们在找里昂 |
[13:37] | And he knows you? | 你们俩认识吗 |
[13:39] | How else would I know where to find him? | 不然我怎么知道他在这儿 |
[13:42] | Tell him Sanjana is here. | 告诉他 桑吉娜来了 |
[13:44] | And who the hell are you? | 你又是谁 |
[13:46] | What’s this place normally used for? | 来赌场的 当然是赌客了 |
[13:56] | Get Leon out here. | 叫里昂出来 |
[14:05] | Sanjana. | 桑吉娜 |
[14:09] | You ready to win some money? | 准备好赢大钱了吗 |
[14:18] | All right, I hope you brought some cheddar. | 希望你们带够钱了 |
[14:33] | Where’s Dante? | 但丁在哪儿 |
[14:35] | Upstairs. | 楼上 |
[14:37] | Remember our deal. | 记住我们的协议 |
[14:38] | Whatever happens, I get out clean. | 无论如何 都不关我事 |
[14:44] | Where’s Celine? | 赛琳在哪儿 |
[14:46] | Working the bar. | 吧台呢 |
[14:51] | Okay. | 好 |
[14:54] | Shall we get to work? | 开始吧 |
[14:55] | Yes, ma’am. | 遵命 “金主大人” |
[15:00] | That’s everything from his apartment. | 这是他公寓内的所有东西 |
[15:01] | There’s nothing here. | 没有可用的信息 |
[15:02] | Credit card statements, medical records, | 信用卡账单 病历 |
[15:04] | but no proof that Frank was investigating Dante Warwick. | 但没有弗兰克之前调查但丁·沃维克的证据 |
[15:10] | There’s nothing here, Jocelyn. | 什么也没有 乔斯琳 |
[15:12] | And FBI found no trace evidence at his place. | 联调局在他家未发现可追踪的证据 |
[15:15] | Not even a fingerprint. It was wiped down. | 连指纹都没有 都被销毁了 |
[15:17] | Look, if Dante took Frank, | 如果但丁抓走了弗兰克 |
[15:19] | chances are he took whatever else he was working on. | 可能把弗兰克搜集的证据也一并带走了 |
[15:40] | Chief. | 厉害 |
[15:41] | Yo, where can we get in on one of them cage fights? | 笼中格斗场地在哪儿 |
[15:43] | Cage fights? | 笼中格斗 |
[15:44] | My name’s Michael Kingston — fight promoter. | 我叫马克尔·金斯顿 格斗经理人 |
[15:46] | This here is my champ — Alvey Westmore. | 这位是我手下的格斗猛将 阿尔维·韦斯默尔 |
[15:49] | – You heard of him? – Nope. | 你听说过他吗 -没有 |
[15:50] | He’s gonna be the next Money Mayweather. | 他会是下一个吸金拳王 |
[15:52] | 38 and oh. | 打赢了38人 还会更多 |
[15:53] | 39 and oh if you count the guy in the parking lot last night. | 39 算上昨晚停车场那个人 |
[15:55] | You see? | 瞧见没 |
[15:57] | The kid’s hungry. He wants to fight. | 他充满斗志 渴望格斗 |
[15:59] | Who do I talk to? | 话事人是谁 |
[16:01] | Look, I just deal cards. | 我只负责发牌 |
[16:02] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不懂你在说什么 |
[16:06] | Come on, baby, roll me a winner. | 加油啊 亲爱的 帮我掷赢一局 |
[16:07] | Daddy needs a new pair of boots. | 小爷想买双新靴子 |
[16:09] | Buy your own boots. | 自己买去 |
[16:12] | 12. Craps. | 双骰12点 |
[16:13] | Damn. Damn. | 该死 该死 |
[16:16] | I’m all out of cash, sugar. | 我没钱了 甜心 |
[16:22] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[16:24] | – Give me the dice. – New shooter in the house. | -给我骰子 -新玩家加入 |
[16:27] | Here we go now. | 来吧 |
[16:30] | Seven. We have a winner. | 七点 赢了 |
[16:31] | Hell yes! | 太棒了 |
[16:33] | All right, cherry pie, hit that yo-lev. | 甜心宝贝 开局吧 |
[16:35] | “Cherry pie”? | “甜心宝贝” |
[16:37] | Figure of speech. | 就随口一夸 |
[16:39] | That’s a nice figure. | 身材真不错 |
[16:42] | Yo Eleven. Eleven Yo. Winner. | 11点 赢了 |
[16:44] | Hell yes. | 太赞了 |
[16:47] | Here. | 给你 |
[16:49] | Buy yourself a drink. | 请你喝杯酒 |
[16:50] | Throw in the whole stack | 全押上 |
[16:51] | and you can have all you can drink all night long. | 今晚就让你”喝”个够 |
[16:56] | Okay, what do you think you’re doing? | 你干什么 |
[16:59] | I’m just tipping the roller. | 贿赂一下她 |
[17:00] | Tipping the roller? | 贿赂她 |
[17:02] | Sounds like something you could do with a hooker. | 像是打赏妓女啊 |
[17:05] | – Ouch. – Easy, baby. | -嘴真毒 -淡定 亲爱的 |
[17:06] | Don’t mess with Lady Luck. | 可别惹”手气王” |
[17:07] | Lady Luck is a whore. | “手气王”是个妓女 |
[17:11] | Seven. Winner. | 七点 赢了 |
[17:14] | That’s 100 large. | 翻了100倍啊 |
[17:16] | What’s that buy me? | 我能得到什么 |
[17:19] | I’ll show you what it buys you. | 我来告诉你 能得到什么 |
[17:31] | Ladies, ladies. Calm down. | 女士们 淡定 |
[17:33] | There’s plenty of me to go around. | 我这样的小白脸多得是 |
[17:34] | Thanks for reminding me. | 谢谢提醒 |
[17:37] | Compliments of the house. | 送您的一点小礼物 |
[17:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:43] | Take care of your guests, Leon. | 好好招待客人 里昂 |
[17:45] | Yeah, right this way. Come on. | 好的 这边请 走吧 |
[17:49] | So… who’s this Mr. Warwick? | 沃维克先生是何方神圣啊 |
[17:55] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[17:56] | I’m not supposed to say his name. | 我不该直呼他的名字 |
[17:59] | If he’s really in charge, you should tell him | 如果他真是管事的 你该告诉他 |
[18:01] | I can play tables like this anywhere in the world. | 我在哪儿都玩得到这种把戏 |
[18:04] | But if he wants my money, | 但如果他想挣我的钱 |
[18:05] | he might have to offer his clientele something a little bit more… | 就得给顾客提供点… |
[18:09] | exclusive. | 专属服务 |
[18:13] | Tell him yourself. | 你亲口告诉他吧 |
[18:22] | I’d love to. | 乐意之极 |
[18:24] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[18:34] | 14 red. | 红14 |
[18:37] | Alex is in play. | 艾丽克丝打入了 |
[18:39] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[18:43] | I can’t take you up there. | 我不能带你上去 |
[18:45] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[18:46] | Dante wants what he wants — | 但丁说一不二 |
[18:47] | and right now, he wants Princess Jasmine. | 他现在想见的是”印度公主” |
[18:50] | Can you get me up there? | 你能带我上去吗 |
[18:53] | Yeah, I could do that. | 这倒可以 |
[18:57] | Follow me. Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[19:09] | Like in a storage unit. | 比如仓库 |
[19:10] | But there are thousands of storage units in the city. | 但本市有上千个仓库 |
[19:20] | That’ll help us narrow the search. | 这能缩小搜查范围 |
[19:29] | Jocelyn, are you okay? Who is it? | 乔斯琳 你没事吧 是谁啊 |
[19:34] | I’m on it. | 我现在就查 |
[20:55] | There’s my girl. | 真乖 |
[23:03] | Come on! | 打啊 |
[23:34] | No! | 不 |
[24:00] | No! | 不 |
[24:04] | Jocelyn… | 乔斯琳 |
[24:05] | Jocelyn. | 乔斯琳 |
[24:07] | Jocelyn. | 乔斯琳 |
[24:08] | Jocelyn. | 乔斯琳 |
[24:18] | Where the hell are they? | 她们到底在哪儿 |
[24:19] | The strike team pulled this place apart. | 突击队把这里翻了个底朝天 |
[24:20] | No sign of Alex or Celine. | 没找到艾丽克丝和赛琳 |
[24:22] | And no sign of Leon. | 也没找到里昂 |
[24:23] | So, we’re leaving here with nothing? | 我们要空手而归吗 |
[24:24] | Some gambling and – liquor-license violations — | 只是非法赌博和卖酒 |
[24:26] | none of which can be directly connected to Dante Warwick. | 无法直接联系到但丁·沃维克身上 |
[24:34] | What about them? | 他们呢 |
[24:35] | None of them will even speak Dante’s name, | 没人敢直呼但丁的名字 |
[24:36] | much less give us any information we can use. | 更别说给我们提供有用信息了 |
[24:40] | That was NYPD. | 纽约警局打来的 |
[24:43] | They found a body. | 他们发现了一具尸体 |
[24:51] | Sanitation workers found her — | 清洁工发现的她 |
[24:53] | vacant lot near Port Morris. | 在莫里斯港的空地上 |
[24:55] | Injuries were consistent with the bodies we found earlier. | 伤痕和我们之前发现的尸体相符 |
[25:00] | Beaten. | 殴打 |
[25:02] | Stabbed. | 捅伤 |
[25:03] | She didn’t deserve this. | 她是无辜的 |
[25:06] | She fought like hell. | 她生前顽强抗争过 |
[25:16] | Alex and Jocelyn are not gonna end up like this. | 艾丽克丝和乔斯琳绝不能落得同样下场 |
[25:41] | How close do you want it? | 想离得多近呢 |
[25:44] | Don’t move. | 不准动 |
[25:45] | Come on. Sit back, relax. | 乖 坐好 放松 |
[25:51] | What are you? | 你们是谁 |
[25:53] | DEA? | 缉毒局 |
[25:55] | NYPD? | 纽约警局 |
[25:56] | FBI? | 联调局 |
[25:58] | Or just crazy-ass white boys? | 还是就是两个白人疯小子 |
[26:00] | No, no. We’re just tourists looking for some fun. | 不不 我们就是想找乐子的游客 |
[26:04] | Where are they? | 她们在哪儿 |
[26:07] | Where’s who? | 谁在哪儿 |
[26:08] | The two women who were last seen with you. | 两个女人 最后一次现身是跟你在一起 |
[26:11] | Seen? | 谁能证明 |
[26:12] | Who seen that? | 谁看见了 |
[26:13] | Rakim, you see me with two hoes? | 拉吉姆 你看到我和两个妞在一起了吗 |
[26:14] | I seen you with a lot of hoes. | 我见过你身边的好多妞 |
[26:16] | Rakim can’t even keep track no more. | 拉吉姆都数不过来了 |
[26:18] | You killed an FBI agent, and you’re holding three more. | 你杀死了一名联调局特工 还扣押了三名人质 |
[26:20] | Three? | 三名 |
[26:21] | Now you can’t even keep track. | 你也不会数数了 |
[26:22] | Where’s Frank Marlow? | 弗兰克·马洛在哪儿 |
[26:26] | You want to live, you’re gonna tell us where they are. | 不想死 就告诉我们 他们在哪儿 |
[26:30] | You ain’t kill me. | 你不会杀我 |
[26:32] | Here’s your problem — | 问题是 |
[26:34] | you got rules, | 你们有规矩 |
[26:35] | and you brought those rules to a neighborhood that ain’t got none. | 还在一个不讲规矩的地方遵守规矩 |
[26:39] | Well, we have an offer for you. | 给你个活命的机会 |
[26:41] | And this offer expires at the end of this conversation. | 趁我们还在跟你商量 抓住机会 |
[26:43] | You release them and you’ll live. | 放了他们 我们就不杀你 |
[26:51] | Well, that’s a heckuva deal. | 真仁慈啊 |
[26:54] | let me consider my options here. | 我考虑考虑 |
[27:03] | I don’t know nothin’, | 我什么都不知道 |
[27:06] | I ain’t got nothin’, | 也没扣押什么人 |
[27:08] | and unless you took a picture of me with your friends, | 除非你们拍到我和你们朋友在一起的照片 |
[27:11] | I suggest you get the hell up out of here | 否则 最好还是赶紧滚 |
[27:14] | or finish my shave. | 或者 给我刮完胡子 |
[27:22] | Listen to me, all right? | 听我说 |
[27:23] | If we’re gonna get out of here, I need your help, okay? | 想要逃离这里 我需要你的帮助 |
[27:26] | So, talk to me. | 给我点建议 |
[27:44] | I’m so sorry, Jocelyn. | 我很遗憾 乔斯琳 |
[27:46] | But listen to me, okay? | 但你听我说 |
[27:47] | This is not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[27:51] | No. | 不 |
[28:00] | He’s alive. Okay? | 他还活着 好吗 |
[28:02] | He’s alive. We’re gonna find him, | 他还活着 我们会找到他 |
[28:05] | and we’re gonna burn this place to the ground. | 然后我们把这里夷为平地 |
[28:06] | I promise you. | 我向你保证 |
[28:09] | For Celine. | 为了赛琳 |
[28:11] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[28:22] | Please! | 求求你 |
[28:31] | It’s kill or be killed. | 杀人 或是被杀 |
[28:45] | Stop! We don’t have to fight! | 住手 我们不必对决 |
[28:56] | Frank? | 弗兰克 |
[29:01] | I’m Alex Parrish, from the FBI, | 我是联调局的艾丽克丝·帕里什 |
[29:02] | with Jocelyn Turner. | 乔斯琳·特纳也在 |
[29:03] | We’re here to rescue you. | 我们是来救你的 |
[29:04] | Jocelyn… | 乔斯琳… |
[29:06] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[29:07] | One of us has to die. That’s the rule. | 我们俩必须死一个 这是规矩 |
[29:09] | Please. | 拜托 |
[29:11] | Please. | 求你了 |
[29:13] | Finish the fight. | 完成对决 |
[29:22] | You set us up. | 你陷害我们 |
[29:23] | Nothing personal. | 不是针对你 |
[29:25] | With Dante, it’s always business. | 不过是和但丁做了笔交易 |
[30:05] | Jocelyn was right. | 乔斯琳说得对 |
[30:06] | Frank kept all his Dante Warwick files backed up offline. | 弗兰克把但丁·沃维克的文件都离线备份了 |
[30:10] | He was obsessed. | 他走火入魔了 |
[30:12] | Look. | 瞧 |
[30:13] | He wasn’t always a psycho. | 他并非一直这么变态 |
[30:15] | Well, Some people are born with psychological issues. | 有些人天生就心理阴暗 |
[30:18] | Chemical imbalances. It’s science. | 化学失衡 有科学依据 |
[30:20] | You saw his file. No parents. | 你看过他的档案了 没有父母 |
[30:22] | Juvenile institutions with abusive guards. | 青少年时期在收容所被守卫虐待 |
[30:25] | Begins to paint a picture. | 影响了他之后的性格养成 |
[30:31] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[30:33] | Dante’s territory. | 但丁的势力范围 |
[30:34] | These lines all have something in common. | 这些线都有共同点 |
[30:37] | They’re all back streets. Narrow. | 都是后街 窄巷 |
[30:39] | No stop lights, no traffic cameras. | 没有交通灯 摄像头 |
[30:42] | Ambulances on Bronx streets. | 布朗克斯区街上的救护车 |
[30:46] | These streets. | 这些街道 |
[30:50] | AmbuFleet. | 救护车队 |
[30:51] | Could be how he’s moving his drugs. | 他有可能通过这种方式运毒 |
[30:54] | Phone numbers? | 电话号码吗 |
[30:56] | Profits. | 利润 |
[30:59] | This is how he moves his money. | 他利用这种方式转移资金 |
[31:13] | You’ve got to be kidding me. | 不是吧 |
[31:19] | Break it up! | 分开 |
[31:20] | We got a life-or-death situation riding in back. | 车上的病人命在旦夕 |
[31:23] | It’s life-or-death up here, too. | 你也一样啊 |
[31:24] | I’d choose carefully if I were you. | 劝你谨慎选择 |
[31:40] | I saw Frank, Jocelyn. | 我看见弗兰克了 乔斯琳 |
[31:44] | Yes. And all of us are getting the hell out of here. | 是的 而且我们都会离开这鬼地方 |
[31:47] | How? | 如何离开 |
[31:51] | I managed to grab these. | 我拿到了这个 |
[31:53] | Quantico 101 — lock picking. | 匡提科保底技能 开锁 |
[32:09] | Tell me when he circles back around. | 他转回来时 告诉我 |
[32:13] | Back. | 回来了 |
[32:14] | He’s coming now. | 他过来了 |
[32:41] | Let’s go find Frank. | 我们去找弗兰克 |
[32:56] | Come on. | 来 |
[33:00] | Frank. | 弗兰克 |
[33:04] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[33:06] | You really came for me. | 你真的来救我了 |
[33:08] | If I say we’re out of here, we’re out of here. | 我说了要带你逃出去 就一定会做到 |
[33:11] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[33:18] | Jocelyn. | 乔斯琳 |
[33:19] | Guys, now would be a good time. | 该走了 二位 |
[33:27] | Keep going. | 继续开 |
[33:35] | I’m dropping off. | 我来卸货 |
[33:39] | You heard him. | 你听见了 |
[33:58] | If there’s a way in, there’s a way out — | 有入口 就有出口 |
[34:01] | and we’re gonna find it. | 我们一定能找到 |
[34:03] | They are going to hunt us down. | 他们会来追捕我们 |
[34:16] | Somebody at that exit! | 出口有人 |
[34:18] | South side. | 南面 |
[34:28] | Now, we have three guns. | 现在我们有三把枪了 |
[34:30] | Well, that’s not gonna get us out of here alive. But… | 虽然枪不一定能让我们活着逃出去 不过… |
[34:33] | this might. | 这个也许可以 |
[34:35] | Flash bangs? | 闪光弹 |
[34:36] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[34:37] | We have five of them. | 我们有五颗 |
[34:39] | They make noise. That’s all. | 这只能制造响声而已 |
[34:40] | No. They cause blindness and temporary loss of hearing. | 不 能让人暂时失去视力和听觉 |
[34:48] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[34:50] | You… | 你… |
[34:52] | are our secret weapon. | 是我们的秘密武器 |
[35:14] | We got a problem. | 出了点问题 |
[35:20] | Get out — both of y’all. | 你们俩都下车 |
[35:27] | You’re late. | 你迟到了 |
[35:30] | Who the hell is you? | 你是谁 |
[35:33] | I’m the one who robbed him. | 我劫持了他 |
[35:35] | What’d you say? | 你说什么 |
[35:37] | Your delivery crew is weak. I took them out. | 你的运货人员太弱了 我干掉了他们 |
[35:43] | I want to be your new runner. | 我想当你的新运货人 |
[35:50] | You let him take you? | 你被他控制了 |
[35:52] | I’m sorry, Mr. Warwick. | 对不起 沃维克先生 |
[35:57] | Apology accepted. | 我接受你的道歉 |
[36:06] | Put this in your ear. | 把这个放进你耳朵 |
[36:10] | “Don’t speak.” | “别说话” |
[36:13] | “Maintain touch.” | “跟紧了” |
[36:14] | She needs to see where we are at every given moment. | 她需要随时掌握我们的动向 |
[36:18] | Okay. | 好的 |
[37:25] | How many of you are there? | 你们来了多少人 |
[37:27] | You think you’re gonna play me? | 你以为能骗过我吗 |
[37:29] | Answer me! | 回答我 |
[37:33] | FBI! Put your weapons down! | 联调局 放下武器 |
[37:35] | Put your weapons on the ground! | 放下武器 |
[37:37] | – FBI! – Drop them! Now! | -联调局 -立刻放下武器 |
[37:38] | Put them on the ground! Put them down! | 放下武器 放下 |
[37:40] | – FBI! Drop your weapons now! – Put them on the ground now! | -联调局 立刻放下武器 -立刻放下 |
[37:42] | – On the ground! – Lower it. | -放到地上 -放下武器 |
[37:55] | There’s my girl. | 真乖 |
[38:41] | Jocelyn… | 乔斯琳… |
[38:43] | Come on. This isn’t you. | 别这样 这不像你 |
[38:44] | Get up. | 起来 |
[38:53] | I want you to leave. | 我希望你离开 |
[38:57] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[38:59] | Please. | 求你了 |
[39:00] | Leave. | 离开 |
[39:02] | Jocelyn, I’m gonna get you out of this bed. | 乔斯琳 我会陪你康复 |
[39:08] | And then, we are gonna get Dante together. | 然后 我们要一起捉住但丁 |
[39:15] | What’s so funny? | 你笑什么 |
[39:23] | Leave. | 你走 |
[39:24] | You just need time. | 你只是需要时间 |
[39:28] | What do I need? | 我需要什么 |
[39:30] | All you need… | 你只需要… |
[39:31] | I need my hearing back. | 我需要恢复我的听力 |
[39:34] | And that’s never gonna happen. | 但那永远都不可能了 |
[39:38] | All you need… | 你只需要… |
[39:59] | Rules are rules. | 规矩就是规矩 |
[40:39] | I don’t belong on this team. | 我不属于这个团队 |
[41:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[41:33] | You saved my life. | 你救了我的命 |
[41:37] | Are you gonna be okay? | 你会没事吗 |
[41:40] | Yeah. Yeah. | 我会的 |
[41:43] | You? | 你呢 |
[41:50] | I killed her. | 我杀了她 |
[41:53] | She was my responsibility, and I killed her. | 我本该对她负责 却失手杀了她 |
[41:59] | And you’re my responsibility. | 我也该对你负责 |
[42:02] | So, I’ll say to you what you said to me then. | 所以我要把你当年对我说过的话送还给你 |
[42:06] | We do what we do… | 我们要尽力而为… |
[42:09] | and sometimes, the heavens fall. | 但有时 “天崩”[失败]无可避免 |