时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Garrett King, the founder of First Pledge International, | 加勒特·金 “第一誓言国际”的创办人 |
[00:01] | has now become a clear and present danger to the U.S. | 如今 他已是美国亟待解决的头号危险人物 |
[00:05] | – How long was she under water? – She’s pregnant. | -她溺水多久 -她怀孕了 |
[00:07] | I lost the baby. | 我流产了 |
[00:08] | I know. | 我懂 |
[00:09] | I think it’s time I have a talk with Conor Devlin. | 看来我得和康纳·戴夫林聊聊了 |
[00:11] | I’ve heard of him. | 我听说过他 |
[00:12] | Old-school IRA. | 老派爱尔兰共和军 |
[00:15] | I… I killed his son, | 我杀了他儿子 |
[00:16] | and now he wants to hurt us the same way that we hurt him. | 他想以其人之道 还治其人之身 |
[00:18] | We need protection for our families. | 我们得把亲属保护起来 |
[00:21] | This is Maisie, my sister. | 这是我妹 梅茜 |
[00:25] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[00:26] | It’s a bomb. | 有炸弹 |
[00:27] | Here we go. | 好了 |
[00:31] | Fiona Quinn, MI-5. | 军情五处 菲奥娜·奎恩 |
[00:33] | I’ve been credentialed by your government to speak to my suspect. | 贵国政府已同意我审讯我的犯人 |
[00:36] | Devlin killed my sister and this man’s daughter. | 戴夫林杀了我妹妹和他女儿 |
[00:40] | By the time I’m finished, | 等我准备好 |
[00:42] | I’ll have taken everyone you love. | 我会杀光你们所爱之人 |
[00:52] | Can we not do the thing where we litigate every part of the meal? | 我们能别就每道菜都争论一番吗 |
[00:55] | It’s friggin’ exhausting. | 真是太心累了 |
[00:56] | I’m just saying, it was overcooked. | 我只是说 有点煮糊了 |
[00:58] | Yeah well, next time you pay for dinner, you can complain about it. | 又不是你买单 就别抱怨了 |
[01:03] | And for the love of God, | 行行好吧 |
[01:04] | no TV in the bedroom tonight. | 今晚别在卧室看电视 |
[01:06] | I don’t want to fall asleep to fat people singing. | 我可不想伴着胖子唱歌入睡 |
[01:10] | I got a big day tomorrow. | 我明天有要事 |
[01:12] | King? | 金 |
[01:13] | What the — | 怎么回事… |
[01:20] | My God! | 天呐 |
[01:22] | Have a seat, Mr. Maloney. | 坐吧 马洛尼先生 |
[01:25] | We have business to attend to. | 我们谈谈”要事” |
[01:28] | 实则虚之 虚则实之 ——《孙子兵法》 | |
[02:01] | Look, I know you disagree with this — | 我知道你不同意… |
[02:03] | Disagree? | 岂止不同意 |
[02:04] | The man killed my sister, | 他杀了我妹 |
[02:05] | and you want to put him on a plane back to Ireland? | 你却想带他飞回爱尔兰 |
[02:06] | He needs to answer for the crimes he committed there. | 他必须为在爱尔兰犯下的罪行受到惩罚 |
[02:08] | If you let that animal out, | 放走这个禽兽 |
[02:10] | you’re asking for trouble. | 你是在自找麻烦 |
[02:11] | Are you saying I can’t do my job? | 你是暗示我无能 |
[02:13] | I’m saying you shouldn’t underestimate Devlin. | 我是说你不该低估戴夫林 |
[02:15] | My family was torn apart by Conor Devlin | 康纳·戴夫林毁了我全家 |
[02:17] | before you’d even heard his name. | 那时你连他是谁都不知道呢 |
[02:18] | And he walked away, didn’t he? A free man. | 那你不还是照样放任他平安逃脱了吗 |
[02:21] | You had your chance. | 你有过一次机会了 |
[02:22] | Now it’s our turn. | 现在轮到我们了 |
[02:23] | Unlawful use of explosives, conspiracy to commit murder, | 非法使用炸药 策划谋杀 |
[02:27] | and most recently, | 最近 |
[02:27] | Mr. Devlin ordered the murder of FBI Agents’ family members. | 戴夫林先生还下令杀害联调局特工的家属 |
[02:31] | Objection, Your Honor. | 反对 法官阁下 |
[02:33] | There is no evidence linking my client to those murders | 没有证据表明我的当事人与谋杀案有关 |
[02:36] | nor have any charges been made. | 且我方并未遭到任何相关指控 |
[02:38] | Sit down, Mr. Maloney. | 坐下 马洛尼先生 |
[02:39] | This is not a criminal hearing. | 现在不是刑事指控听证会 |
[02:41] | We are only establishing the right of Ireland to extradite your client. | 本庭仅旨在赋予爱尔兰引渡你方当事人的权利 |
[02:45] | Your Honor, the Republic of Ireland | 法官阁下 爱尔兰共和国 |
[02:46] | asks the court to recognize the crimes Conor Devlin has committed against it. | 请求本庭承认康纳·戴夫林在我国犯下的罪行 |
[02:51] | The assassination of a member of parliament, | 暗杀国会议员 |
[02:53] | – terrorism, the funding of terrorism… – What is it with her? | -实施及资助恐怖行动 -她怎么这么卖力 |
[02:56] | She’s got skin in the game, too. | 她跟戴夫林也有仇 |
[02:57] | – Conor Devlin is an Irish citizen. – I’m not letting him leave this country. | -康纳·戴夫林是爱尔兰公民 -我不会放他出境 |
[03:00] | He’s our prisoner. He belongs here. | 他是我们的犯人 只能待在这里 |
[03:04] | We’re asking for what’s rightfully ours. | 引渡他回国是我们的正当权益 |
[03:17] | Conor, he’s got a gun on Sheila. | 康纳 他用枪指着茜拉威胁我 |
[03:19] | I didn’t have a choice. | 我别无选择 |
[03:21] | Wait outside. | 去外面等着 |
[03:41] | Sneaking into Rikers Island? | 溜进雷克斯岛监狱 |
[03:43] | Garrett King doesn’t do something reckless like that | 加勒特·金不会行这等鲁莽之事 |
[03:46] | unless he has no choice. | 除非他别无选择了 |
[03:48] | I know the kind of bankroll your family is working with in Dublin. | 我知道你们家族在都柏林做的生意 |
[03:52] | I just want what’s mine. | 我只想要回我的钱 |
[03:57] | Normally, you’d send someone to do your bidding. | 通常 你会派人替你前来谈判 |
[04:01] | Something tells me you don’t have anyone left. | 我看出来了 你身边没人了 |
[04:06] | I paid you and your men to take care of those U.N. witnesses. | 我花钱雇你和你的手下处理掉那些联合国证人 |
[04:11] | You didn’t finish the job. | 你没完成任务 害我沦落至此 |
[04:13] | My son is dead. | 我儿子因此而死 |
[04:15] | I’d say we’re even. | 我们扯平了 |
[04:20] | You’re a man without an organization, | 你没有组织支持 |
[04:23] | without a country, | 被国家抛弃 |
[04:24] | your assets are frozen, your passport’s useless. | 资产被冻结 护照也用不了 |
[04:28] | I want my money. | 把我的钱还给我 |
[04:30] | Your money was used to buy blood. | 你的钱被用来行凶杀人了 |
[04:33] | You want it back, | 你想要回去 |
[04:35] | you’ll have to pay in blood. | 就得付出血的代价 |
[04:38] | We have a common enemy, Mr. King. | 我们俩有个共同的敌人 金先生 |
[04:42] | That makes us bloody best friends. | 敌人的敌人 就是好朋友了 |
[04:47] | What is this, Swiss? | 这是瑞士卷吗 |
[04:48] | It’s a cheese toastie, | 这是芝士吐司 |
[04:50] | or as they like to call it here, a grilled cheese. | 美国人称之为”香煎芝士” |
[04:52] | A bloody travesty is what it is. | 就是一山寨货 |
[04:54] | Balsamic, avocado? | 陈醋 牛油果 |
[04:57] | No, no.There is too much going on here. | 不行 太胡来了 |
[04:59] | I simply cannot. | 我吃不下 |
[05:01] | Well, I didn’t know you had such discerning taste, | 我都不知道你口味这么挑剔 |
[05:03] | with that chaos of scrap metal hanging off your wrist. | 手腕上那串乱七八糟的手链可不怎么样 |
[05:07] | Sven gave it to me. | 斯文送我的 |
[05:08] | Sven? | 斯文是谁 |
[05:09] | The beau I’m currently bedding. | 我的枕边人 |
[05:12] | Don’t say that to me. | 辣耳朵 不想听 |
[05:16] | – He’s very talented. – Yeah? | -他可有才了 -是吗 |
[05:17] | Sven’s an aspiring “video-game influencer.” | 斯文是个有志向的”游戏博主” |
[05:21] | A what? A video-game influencer? | 游戏博主是什么 |
[05:23] | He records himself playing video games, | 他把自己打游戏的过程录下来 |
[05:25] | and then he posts the videos online. | 然后把视频传到网上 |
[05:27] | Has he sought treatment for this? | 去看医生了吗 |
[05:29] | It can be a very lucrative career. | 游戏博主可赚钱了 |
[05:31] | Some of those blokes have millions of followers. | 有些人粉丝上百万 |
[05:34] | Yeah? How many does Sven have? | 是吗 斯文有多少粉丝 |
[05:35] | 31 31. | |
[05:38] | Well, he’s got you, doesn’t he? | 反正他都有你这个真爱粉了 |
[05:39] | So, I guess that’s a start. | 算是个好的开始了 |
[05:51] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[05:54] | I haven’t been sleeping well since what happened. | 那件事之后 我一直睡不好 |
[05:57] | Maisie, you’re safe. | 梅茜 你很安全 |
[05:59] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[06:01] | Because the man that came after our families is locked up, | 因为想杀我们家人的凶手被关进监狱了 |
[06:03] | and we’ve got agents watching every single one of his friends. | 他的所有朋友都被特工监视了 |
[06:06] | If he comes anywhere near you, we’ll know. | 如果他企图找上你 我们能发现 |
[06:09] | And we’ll stop them. | 并且加以阻止 |
[06:11] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[06:14] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[06:16] | Okay. | 好 |
[06:19] | I should go. | 我该走了 |
[06:22] | Just text me when you get home, okay? | 到了家给我发个短信 |
[06:24] | Okay. | 好 |
[06:32] | First, you’ve got to reload here, | 首先 你得在这儿换弹药 |
[06:34] | but then, when you slide through the door, | 然后 从门口溜进去时 |
[06:35] | look out — | 要小心… |
[06:37] | Take out the goon with a simple double-tap… | 双击一下 就能把暴徒拿下… |
[06:38] | Babe, I’m home. | 亲爱的 我回来了 |
[06:39] | and another safety shot to the di-di-dome! | 再来一枪 送他们上西天 |
[06:41] | What up, flock. | 大家好 |
[06:42] | I’m SvenSvantastic, | 我是”酷小子斯文” |
[06:43] | and you’re watching it pop off in the piz-ower hour. | 带你体验游戏的畅快 |
[06:46] | Don’t work too hard, sweetie. | 别太卖力 亲爱的 |
[07:27] | 先夺其爱则听矣 ——《孙子兵法》 | |
[07:32] | Conor Devlin’s got 100 years’ family history of murder and mayhem | 康纳·戴夫林的家族烧杀抢掠一百多年了 |
[07:36] | and — with rare exception — getting away with it. | 多数人都逃脱了罪责 |
[07:39] | IRA murders, church bombings, organized crime… | 杀战友 炸教堂 有组织犯罪… |
[07:43] | He has a dad who carved people up in the street, | 他父亲当街杀人 |
[07:46] | and a brother who got the worst qualities from both. | 弟弟继承了父亲和哥哥两人的残忍品性 |
[07:48] | None of whom have ever served a serious sentence. | 但他们都没正经坐过牢 |
[07:50] | Well, that’s not happening this time. | 这次可别想轻易逃脱 |
[07:52] | We’re gonna find something in all this | 我们会找出证据 |
[07:53] | to prove what Devlin did to Jessie and Lydia. | 证明是戴夫林杀害了杰茜和莉迪亚 |
[08:00] | Fiona, do you really want to help us? | 菲奥娜 你是真心实意帮我们吗 |
[08:03] | ‘Cause if our case falls apart, you get what you want. | 如果我们无法证明他有罪 你就能如愿了 |
[08:06] | What I want is Conor Devlin in a concrete box. | 我的愿望是把康纳·戴夫林关进监狱 |
[08:09] | I’d prefer it be in Ireland, | 我确实希望把他关在爱尔兰 |
[08:10] | but if it’s here, or at the bottom of the Atlantic, | 但如果能关在这里 或是大西洋海底 |
[08:12] | that’s just as well. | 我也算得偿所愿了 |
[08:13] | Okay. So what are we missing? | 好吧 我们忽略了什么 |
[08:16] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[08:17] | But there’s a reason the Devlins have gotten away with so much for so long. | 但戴夫林一家多年逍遥法外也说得通 |
[08:19] | They’re not just lucky thugs. | 他们不单是运气好 |
[08:21] | They’re smart. They study. They plan. | 他们很聪明 懂得分析形势 计划周密 |
[08:24] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[08:26] | It’s an old book I found in his cell. | 我的他牢房里找到的一本古籍 |
[08:28] | “The Art of War” by Sun Tzu. | 孙子所著的《孙子兵法》 |
[08:29] | That’s a prison book if ever I saw one. | 一本很适合在监狱里读的书 |
[08:32] | “Rule number 1. | “始计篇 |
[08:34] | All warfare is based on deception.” | 兵者 诡道也” |
[08:51] | Any luck with Maya Church’s computer? | 玛雅·彻池的电脑上有发现吗 |
[08:56] | And here we nearly blew ourselves up to grab that thing. | 为了这个 我们还差点被炸飞 |
[09:04] | Not all for nothing… | 也不完全是一无所获… |
[09:07] | We haven’t discussed this, but… | 我们还没谈过这件事 但是… |
[09:11] | there was a kiss… | 我们接吻了 |
[09:15] | if you remember. | 你还记得吧 |
[09:18] | I remember. | 我记得 |
[09:20] | I don’t want to rock the boat with you and Frank. | 我无意破坏你和弗兰克的关系 |
[09:23] | I just thought that we could at least talk about it. | 我只是想跟你谈一谈 |
[09:38] | I-I didn’t realize. | 我都不知道这事 |
[09:46] | And so do I. | 我也是 |
[09:51] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:03] | I think I know just the guy for that. | 我知道一个合适的人选 |
[10:20] | 内线电话 号码未知 | |
[10:21] | Okay, I — I just got 1. | 我只检查了一号 |
[10:23] | You might want to go ahead and check 3 and 4. | 你可以检查一下三号和四号 |
[10:26] | Deep? | 迪普 |
[10:27] | Owen…? | 欧文 |
[10:28] | You ready to get back to work? | 你准备好回来工作了吗 |
[10:30] | We need you. | 我们需要你 |
[10:31] | Thank God! | 谢天谢地 |
[10:32] | Get to the loft as soon as you can. | 尽快赶回基地 |
[10:37] | Maisie. It’s Harry again. | 梅茜 还是我 哈里 |
[10:40] | Still haven’t heard back from you. | 还没收到你的消息 |
[10:42] | Can you give me a call, please? | 你能给我回个电话吗 |
[10:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:48] | I just got a call from Rikers. | 刚接到雷克斯岛监狱的电话 |
[10:50] | Conor Devlin wants to talk with me. | 康纳·戴夫林想跟我谈谈 |
[10:52] | He’s that bored in there, huh? | 他在里面那么无聊吗 |
[10:53] | Wants to keep taunting you? | 还想继续羞辱你 |
[10:55] | Hasn’t he done enough? | 他有完没完了 |
[10:56] | Devlin claims he has something we’ll be interested in. | 戴夫林说有我们感兴趣的信息 |
[10:59] | He’s messing with you, Owen. | 他在耍你 欧文 |
[11:01] | Probably. | 有可能 |
[11:03] | But what do I have to lose? | 但我已经一无所有了 |
[11:08] | All right. | 好吧 |
[11:10] | They used to say the Irish had been given a double dose of original sin. | 传说 爱尔兰因”原罪”受到加倍惩罚 |
[11:15] | So, please forgive me my prior trespasses for the moment… | 之前多有冒犯 还请你原谅 |
[11:19] | What do you want? | 你想怎样 |
[11:20] | To make a deal. | 做个交易 |
[11:22] | I’ve been getting homesick. | 我想家了 |
[11:24] | I want to see Ireland again, | 我想再看爱尔兰一眼 |
[11:26] | even with jail bars spoiling my view. | 即使透过监狱往外看一眼也好 |
[11:29] | You want to be extradited. | 你想被引渡回国 |
[11:31] | That’s not happening. | 不可能 |
[11:37] | You could make it happen. | 你可以把不可能变成可能 |
[11:39] | And I’d offer a gift in kind. | 作为交换 我会送你份厚礼 |
[11:41] | What would that be? | 说说看 |
[11:43] | A man you’ve been very anxious to find | 一个你一直迫切想抓捕的人 |
[11:45] | since he nearly drowned Alex Parrish. | 他差点溺死艾丽克丝·帕里什 |
[11:48] | I can give you Garrett King. | 我能帮你抓住加勒特·金 |
[11:53] | But you’d have to do something for me in exchange. | 但作为交换 你也得帮我做件事 |
[11:56] | You’ve reached Maisie. Leave a message. | 我是梅茜 请留言 |
[11:59] | Okay, Maisie. | 梅茜 |
[12:00] | Now you’re really starting to worry me. | 我真的很担心你 |
[12:03] | Please call me and let me know you’re okay. | 给我回电话 报个平安 |
[12:05] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[12:07] | How long has it been since you last heard from her? | 她多久没联系你了 |
[12:09] | Since dinner last night. | 昨天晚饭后 就没联系了 |
[12:12] | Go with him. | 你跟他一起去 |
[12:13] | I’ll drive. | 我来开车 |
[12:16] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[12:18] | Devlin’s telling the truth. | 戴夫林没说谎 |
[12:19] | He met with King yesterday. | 他昨天和金见面了 |
[12:20] | So King is in New York? | 金在纽约 |
[12:22] | What did Devlin say? | 戴夫林怎么说 |
[12:23] | Nothing yet. | 没说别的 |
[12:25] | I’ll go in and find out what he knows. | 我进去问问他还知道什么 |
[12:26] | I wouldn’t do that. | 我不建议你这么做 |
[12:30] | I didn’t ask you. | 我没问你的意见 |
[12:31] | You’re emotional. | 你太情绪化了 |
[12:33] | I’m emotional? | 我情绪化 |
[12:34] | Devlin sees that, he’ll eat you alive. | 戴夫林会利用这点狠狠羞辱你 |
[12:36] | She’s right. | 她说得对 |
[12:38] | Since when did you start listening to her? | 你怎么跟她一伙了 |
[12:39] | – You are emotional. – And you’re not? | -你太情绪化了 -你就很理智吗 |
[12:42] | Garrett King is a war criminal | 加勒特·金是战犯 |
[12:43] | and a threat to national security,and that’s why — | 威胁到了国家安全 所以… |
[12:45] | And that’s why you want him, right? | 所以你想抓住他 是吗 |
[12:47] | ‘Cause he’s a threat to national security? | 就因为他威胁到了国家安全 |
[12:49] | Why did you want Devlin, McQuigg? | 你又为何想抓住戴夫林呢 麦奎格 |
[12:52] | We all have our reasons. | 我们都有私心 |
[12:54] | We’ll loop in Gomez, the whole field office, | 联系戈麦斯局长 通知外勤组 |
[12:56] | We’re gonna use every resource to chase King. | 我们会利用一切资源追捕金 |
[12:57] | And we’re not making a deal with Devlin. | 并且我们不会和戴夫林做交易 |
[12:59] | – Owen — – Thank you. | -欧文… -谢谢你 真明智 |
[13:00] | I’m gonna nail him down to what he knows. | 我会问出他掌握的情报 |
[13:01] | And I’m going in alone. | 但只能我一个人进去 |
[13:10] | You go back a long way with Garrett King, don’t you? | 你早就想抓加勒特·金了吧 |
[13:13] | When First Pledge started contracting with your government | “第一誓言”起初与贵国政府合作 |
[13:16] | to fight in them deserts, | 在沙漠作战时 |
[13:19] | a bunch of our lads wanted to join up. | 许多爱尔兰小伙也想加入 |
[13:21] | Our own country didn’t want to fight, | 我国政府不愿加入战斗 |
[13:23] | but we did. | 但我们愿意 |
[13:25] | Nothing illegal there. | 并不违法 |
[13:27] | King paid, we provided. | 金付钱 我们帮他打仗 |
[13:28] | And that was the end of your… alliance? | 你就只帮他打仗吗 |
[13:32] | No. | 不 |
[13:34] | He also hired us to kill those Syrian witnesses. | 他还雇我们杀死那几个叙利亚证人 |
[13:43] | Now that mighta been illegal. | 这件事违法了 |
[13:46] | But thanks to you and your team, | 但多亏你和你的队员 |
[13:47] | we weren’t successful. | 我们的任务失败了 |
[13:50] | Now he wants his money back. | 他现在想把钱要回去 |
[13:52] | You want to keep it. | 而你不想还给他 |
[13:53] | My family back home needs that money. | 我在爱尔兰的家人需要这笔钱 |
[13:56] | But I won’t deny he did make an attractive offer. | 但我得承认 他的提议很诱人 |
[13:59] | What was the offer? | 什么提议 |
[14:00] | Said he’d kill you for me. | 他说会帮我杀了你 |
[14:08] | That no longer interests you? | 你不想杀我了吗 |
[14:10] | It interests me very much. | 我很想杀死你 |
[14:12] | But what interests me more is getting out of this stinkin’ rat hole. | 但我更想离开这个破地方 |
[14:16] | I want to be near my kin. | 我想去一个离我家人近的地方 |
[14:19] | So, you give me Ireland, and I’ll give you King. | 你帮我回爱尔兰 我就帮你抓住金 |
[14:23] | I have no reason to believe a word you say. | 我没理由相信你 |
[14:28] | Give us something, you son of a bitch. | 快交代 老混蛋 |
[14:33] | King has what you might call a side hustle. | 金有个副业 |
[14:36] | Right now, it’s the only operation of his that’s up and running. | 这是他现在唯一还在运营的业务 |
[14:40] | There’s an 18-wheeler that drops one of King’s trailers | 金有辆运送货物的大卡车 |
[14:44] | at Miller’s Landing weigh station every Wednesday at 3:00 p.m. | 每周三下午三点送货到米勒称重站 |
[14:49] | What’s in it? | 什么货 |
[14:50] | He’s playing us, Alex. | 他在耍我们 艾丽克丝 |
[14:52] | Do you remember that book? “All war is deception.” | 你还记得书里写的”兵者 诡道也”吗 |
[14:55] | Right, so, now we make decisions based on a book from the prison library? | 记得 我们现在居然根据监狱书籍做决定了 |
[14:58] | I’m not sure how we’re making decisions anymore, to be honest with you. | 说实话 我也不知道我们现在怎么做决定了 |
[15:01] | Come back after you’ve found that truck. | 等你找到那辆卡车 再回来 |
[15:04] | We’ll have something to talk about, I’m sure. | 到时我们再谈 |
[15:08] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[15:09] | We intercept that truck, it might lead us to King. | 截住那辆卡车 也许能抓到金 |
[15:12] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[15:29] | FBI! Don’t move! | 联调局 不准动 |
[15:31] | – Stop the truck. – Don’t shoot! Don’t shoot! | -停车 -别开枪 别开枪 |
[15:33] | Get out! | 下车 |
[15:34] | Don’t shoot. | 别开枪 |
[15:37] | Don’t move! | 不准动 |
[15:39] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[15:39] | – Where’s Garrett King? – Who? | -加勒特·金在哪儿 -谁 |
[15:41] | Garrett King! Where is he? | 加勒特·金 他在哪儿 |
[15:44] | Where is he? | 他在哪儿 |
[15:47] | Go. | 开 |
[15:53] | Hell. | 天呐 |
[15:54] | Alex… | 艾丽克丝… |
[16:07] | Maisie? It’s Harry. | 梅茜 我是哈里 |
[16:09] | Maisie! | 梅茜 |
[16:12] | Maisie. | 梅茜 |
[16:16] | No, no, no. No, no, no! | 不不不 不要啊 |
[16:21] | Shoot. | 该死 |
[16:23] | Bathroom’s clear. | 浴室没人 |
[16:25] | Yeah bedroom, too. | 卧室也没人 |
[16:26] | – Where is she? – We’re gonna find her. | -她在哪儿 -我们一定会找到她 |
[16:28] | Okay, we’ll get the entire field office in here, | 我们把外勤处叫来 |
[16:29] | we’ll dust for prints, | 查验屋内的指纹 |
[16:30] | we’ll canvass the building, all right? | 搜查整栋大楼 |
[16:31] | No, no, no. It’s happening again, Ryan. | 不不不 历史重演了 瑞恩 |
[16:33] | Call your family, call everyone’s families, | 联系你家人 联系所有人的亲属 |
[16:35] | get agents posted to all of their houses, now. | 赶紧派特工去他们家里盯着 |
[16:37] | On it. | 好 |
[16:42] | 睡眠模式 按任意键继续 | |
[16:55] | Ryan, I think I’ve got something. | 瑞恩 我有发现 |
[17:07] | I’m Alex Parrish from the FBI. | 我是联调局的艾丽克丝·帕里什 |
[17:09] | Could you tell me where you’re from? | 能告诉我 你来自哪里吗 |
[17:13] | Marietta. | 马里塔市 |
[17:14] | It’s in Ohio. | 俄亥俄州 |
[17:16] | I’m from Milwaukee. | 我来自密尔沃基市 |
[17:18] | I met this guy, | 我之前认识了一个人 |
[17:19] | he took me to a party, and then… | 他带我去参加派对 然后… |
[17:22] | He must have slipped something in my drink. | 他肯定在我的酒里下了药 |
[17:24] | When I woke up, I was in a car blindfolded. | 醒来时 我在一辆车里 被蒙上了眼睛 |
[17:28] | We drove for days. | 车开了好几天 |
[17:30] | Did you hear anything they said? | 你有听到他们的对话吗 |
[17:32] | Do you remember anything else you heard in the car? | 你还记得在车上听到的声响吗 |
[17:35] | No, I-I don’t think so. | 不 没有 |
[17:37] | Yes. The radio was on. | 有 收音机开着 |
[17:40] | Music? | 放着音乐吗 |
[17:43] | Traffic. | 交通讯息 |
[17:43] | I-I remember they said | 我记得听到了其中一句 |
[17:45] | “Traffic jam in Snug Harbor.” | “斯纳格港车辆大排长龙” |
[17:47] | Snug Harbor is in Staten Island. | 斯纳格港位于斯塔顿岛 |
[17:50] | I was put into a dark room, like a basement, but… | 我被丢进一间像是地下室的黑屋子里 但是… |
[17:53] | There were cages. And a lot of other girls. | 那里满是笼子 关着很多女孩 |
[17:56] | Did you hear anything? | 你有听到什么吗 |
[17:58] | – A grinding sound. – Okay. | -很刺耳的声音 -好的 |
[18:00] | Like a car that couldn’t start. | 像是无法发动的汽车 |
[18:02] | It went over and over and never stopped. | 那个声音一直响着 从没停过 |
[18:05] | Did you smell anything? | 你有闻到什么味道吗 |
[18:07] | Actually, I did. | 还真的有 |
[18:08] | Flowers, maybe? | 可能是花吧 |
[18:10] | It was strong. | 味道很浓 |
[18:11] | It was so strong, it hurt my nose. | 浓到呛鼻 |
[18:13] | So I started screaming. | 所以我开始尖叫 |
[18:16] | Next minute, someone comes down | 立马就有人下来了 |
[18:17] | and smashes my head against the wall. | 按着我的头往墙上撞 |
[18:19] | Did you see who it was? | 你有看到是谁吗 |
[18:21] | I couldn’t see his face. | 我看不见他的脸 |
[18:22] | Samantha was bleeding really bad, | 萨曼莎当时流了很多血 |
[18:23] | so I found a towel and used it to help stop the blood. | 所以我找了条毛巾帮她止血 |
[18:26] | What kind of towel? | 什么样的毛巾 |
[18:28] | Who cares, it was a towel… | 谁记得啊 只是条毛巾而已 |
[18:33] | It had a little tree on it. | 上面有一棵小树 |
[18:36] | A tree? Do you mean like embroidered? | 小树 绣上去的吗 |
[18:38] | Yeah. | 对 |
[18:39] | Could you draw that for me? | 你可以画下来吗 |
[18:42] | Look at this. | 看看这个 |
[18:44] | Did you see this man? | 你见过这个人吗 |
[18:46] | No. I-I told you, I couldn’t see anything! | 不 我说过了 我什么也看不见 |
[18:49] | I’m just trying to find the man responsible for this, okay? | 我只想找出幕后黑手 |
[18:51] | But I need you to look at that picture again. | 但你得再看一眼 |
[18:53] | This man is hurting other girls, | 此人拐卖了很多女性 |
[18:54] | and we need to find him, and I need you to help me… | 我们需要你的帮助才能抓住他 |
[18:55] | – I couldn’t see anything. – All right? | -我什么也看不见 -看一眼吧 |
[18:57] | So, I need you to look at this picture one more time. Just — | 你再看一眼 就… |
[19:00] | Why don’t we take a little breather? | 不如休息一下吧 |
[19:10] | What? | 怎么了 |
[19:12] | The girl’s been through a lot. | 那女孩已经受过太多惊吓了 |
[19:13] | Let’s not push her. | 不要强迫她 |
[19:14] | I’m just trying to find the man who did this to her, Shelby. | 我只是想找到伤害她的人 谢尔比 |
[19:17] | You are also trying to find the man who did something to you. | 你想找到他 因为这个人也曾经伤害过你 |
[19:22] | But it’s my fight, not theirs. | 但抓捕他是我的职责 我不该逼迫她们 |
[19:28] | Let’s get them home. | 送她们回家吧 |
[19:33] | Double-tap, and another safety shot to the di-di-dome! | 双击干掉暴徒 再来一枪 送他们上西天 |
[19:36] | – There’s Maisie. – What up, flock. | -梅茜回来过 -大家好 |
[19:37] | – I’m SvenSvantastic and you’re watching… – There. Stop. | -我是”酷小子斯文” 带你体验… -暂停 |
[19:40] | – Don’t forget to reload right here. – Yeah there. | -记得要在这里装弹 -就是这儿 |
[19:46] | That’s King. | 是金 |
[19:53] | I promised her I’d keep her safe. | 我答应过要保护好她 |
[19:56] | Harry, look at me. | 哈里 看着我 |
[19:58] | She’s alive. | 她还活着 |
[19:59] | Okay? King didn’t kill her. | 金没有杀她 |
[20:01] | He took her. | 他带走了她 |
[20:02] | She’s alive, | 她还活着 |
[20:03] | and that means she has a chance. | 这就意味着她还有逃脱的机会 |
[20:04] | But it also means he has plans for her, Ryan. | 但这也意味着他对梅茜另有打算 瑞恩 |
[20:26] | 难知如阴 动如雷震 ——《孙子兵法》 | |
[20:52] | I’m Maisie. | 我叫梅茜 |
[20:55] | Ashley. | 我叫艾希莉 |
[20:57] | Don’t cry, okay? | 别哭了 好吗 |
[20:58] | It’s gonna be okay. | 不会有事的 |
[21:00] | We’re gonna get out of here. | 我们一定能逃出去 |
[21:03] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[21:08] | My brother works for the FBI. | 我哥在联调局工作 |
[21:11] | And he won’t stop until he finds us. | 不找到我们 他绝不会罢休 |
[21:14] | How’s he supposed to do that? | 他要怎么救我们 |
[21:16] | They said they’re moving us soon. | 听说我们很快就会被转移 |
[21:40] | This is where we stopped the truck. | 我们就是在这里截停了卡车 |
[21:42] | The girls said they’d been driving for only 10 minutes. | 女孩们说卡车只行驶了十分钟 |
[21:45] | That time of day? Congested area? | 这个时间段 交通拥堵地带 |
[21:48] | They probably only traveled a few miles. | 他们可能只开了几英里路 |
[21:50] | One girl said she heard a “train whistle” | 有个女孩说 刚上路时 |
[21:51] | when they started driving. | 她听到了火车汽笛的声音 |
[21:52] | So, maybe the Staten Island Railway? | 也许是斯塔顿岛铁路 |
[21:54] | Well, that would put their starting point | 那他们的出发地点 |
[21:56] | on the eastern side of the island. | 就在斯塔顿岛东侧 |
[21:59] | The room that they were in, it was hot. | 她们所在的房间非常热 |
[22:01] | The air smelled like flowers and chemicals. | 空气中混杂了花和化学品的味道 |
[22:04] | Flowers and chemicals? | 花和化学品 |
[22:05] | I mean, there’s industrial parks and factories in that area, | 那片区域有工业园和工厂 |
[22:08] | but no flower fields. | 但没有花田 |
[22:11] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[22:12] | One of the victims saw that on a towel | 有个受害者在他们被关的地方找到一条毛巾 |
[22:14] | where they were being held. | 上面有这个图案 |
[22:15] | I did some online digging, | 我上网查了一下 |
[22:16] | it’s the logo of a hotel called the Noble Oaks. | 这是一间名叫”丽橡”的酒店标识 |
[22:19] | Yeah No-Noble Oaks, that-that’s in SoHo. | 丽橡酒店在苏豪区 |
[22:22] | It’s nowhere near our search area. | 和我们的搜查区域不沾边啊 |
[22:23] | So, they can’t be held there. | 所以他们不可能被关在那里 |
[22:25] | Abductors probably just swiped a few towels from the place. | 绑匪可能只是偷了酒店几条毛巾 |
[22:28] | They’ve done worse. | 跟绑架人口相比 这不足为奇 |
[22:29] | The girls also said there was a noise. | 女孩们还听到了噪声 |
[22:31] | Grinding and churning, 24 hours a day. | 响了一整天的刺耳搅拌声 |
[22:33] | Okay, so the smell of flowers, machinery churning… | 花香 机器搅拌声… |
[22:38] | Maybe we’re looking at a laundry? | 可能是一间洗衣店 |
[22:41] | Probably dozens of those in that area. | 那片区有好多洗衣店吧 |
[22:42] | Yeah but running 24/7? | 那全天候营业的店呢 |
[22:46] | Wait. Not just a laundromat. | 慢着 不是普通的自助洗衣店 |
[22:50] | We’re looking for industrial laundry. | 我们要找的是工业洗衣厂 |
[22:53] | The one that washes the towels at this hotel. | 帮这间酒店洗毛巾的厂 |
[23:05] | Maisie. Maisie? | 梅茜 梅茜 |
[23:24] | Staff upstairs said they didn’t know about any girls here… | 楼上的职工说他们对这里的女孩完全不知情 |
[23:27] | claimed to also not recognize Garrett King, either. | 亦声称没见过加勒特·金 |
[23:40] | It’s hers. | 这是她的手链 |
[23:42] | Harry. | 哈里 |
[23:43] | King cleared his whole operation out. | 金把所有人都转移走了 |
[23:45] | The truck bust must’ve spooked him. | 卡车被查肯定吓到他了 |
[23:47] | Question is, what’s his next move? | 问题是 他下一步要怎么做 |
[23:55] | 迪普 回到我大纽约了 五分钟后到 | |
[23:58] | New York groove. | 大纽约 |
[24:02] | Deep’s en route. | 迪普在路上了 |
[24:05] | You gonna be able to work with him? | 你可以和他共事吗 |
[24:11] | All right. | 好 |
[24:27] | Jocelyn! | 乔斯琳 |
[24:30] | Jocelyn! | 乔斯琳 |
[25:58] | I’m back! Sorry, I forgot — | 我回来了 抱歉 我忘了… |
[26:03] | Owen! | 欧文 |
[26:11] | My God! What — Who did this? | 天啊 是谁干的 |
[26:13] | He’s still breathing. | 他还有呼吸 |
[26:14] | We need to call 911. | 我们得报警 |
[26:15] | No. They could be out there waiting. | 不 他们可能埋伏在外面 |
[26:18] | If you take me out, I’ll be dead. | 把我扶出去 我就死定了 |
[26:20] | Without a surgeon, you’ll be dead. | 不看医生 你会死 |
[26:22] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[26:25] | You’re that surgeon. | 你就是我的医生 |
[26:32] | Put this on the wounds. | 把这个压在伤口上 |
[26:34] | I’m type “O.” Universal donor. | 我是O型血 万能血型 |
[26:36] | There’s still a STAT kit in the kitchen? | 厨房里还有急救工具吗 |
[26:38] | Good. | 很好 |
[26:42] | Jocelyn — | 乔斯琳… |
[26:43] | Don’t talk. | 别说话 |
[26:47] | Fight. | 坚持住 |
[26:50] | Do you understand? | 明白吗 |
[26:53] | Fight. | 坚持住 |
[27:02] | “亲而离之” ——《孙子兵法》 | |
[27:21] | There. | 好了 |
[27:22] | That should do it. | 应该管用 |
[27:26] | You still with us, Owen? | 你还活着吧 欧文 |
[27:31] | Don’t thank me. | 别谢我 |
[27:33] | He’s not out of the woods yet. | 他还没脱离危险 |
[27:34] | He needs to get to a hospital. | 要赶快送他去医院 |
[27:36] | No hospital. | 不去医院 |
[27:40] | The Chicken Coop. | 去”鸡舍” |
[27:49] | A hospital for spies. | 为间谍而设的医院 |
[27:52] | You serious? | 你是认真的吗 |
[28:15] | You said we shouldn’t take Devlin’s deal. | 当初是你说不能和戴夫林做交易 |
[28:16] | Because Conor Devlin is a snake. | 因为康纳·戴夫林是个卑鄙小人 |
[28:18] | We make deals with snakes all the time! | 我们一直都在和卑鄙小人打交道 |
[28:20] | You’ve got all the answers, right? | 你觉得自己说得都对 |
[28:21] | You know better than all of us! | 你比我们都厉害吗 |
[28:23] | He was ready to give us King. | 他本来都准备帮我们抓住金了 |
[28:24] | But because you were stubborn, and I listened to you, | 但因为你的固执 而我听信了你 |
[28:26] | King now has Harry’s sister — | 金抓走了哈里的妹妹… |
[28:27] | That’s my fault?! | 怪我吗 |
[28:28] | Now Owen might die! | 欧文差点死掉 |
[28:30] | Enough! | 够了 |
[28:36] | She’s out of line. | 她太过分了 |
[28:38] | Give her a break, all right? She’s emotional. | 别跟她计较 她太情绪化了 |
[28:40] | We’re all emotional. My sister’s dead! | 谁没有情绪 我妹死了 |
[28:45] | I know. | 是啊 |
[28:48] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[28:50] | – Yeah. – And I’m sorry. I really am. | -嗯 -我真的很遗憾 |
[28:56] | But the only way we’re gonna fix this is together. | 但只有团结一心 我们才能解决此事 |
[29:04] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[29:13] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[29:19] | How’s Owen? | 欧文怎么样了 |
[29:21] | I haven’t heard from Jocelyn yet. | 乔斯琳还没来消息 |
[29:24] | – You know, I did my best. – I know. | -我尽力了 -我知道 |
[29:28] | Same as McQuigg. | 麦奎格也尽力了 |
[29:31] | I do not need a lecture right now, Deep. | 我现在不想听说教 迪普 |
[29:33] | How about some advice? | 那给你个建议如何 |
[29:36] | Take it or leave it? | 接不接受随你 |
[29:38] | What? | 说吧 |
[29:41] | I left because I was afraid of losing myself. | 我当初离开 是因为害怕迷失自我 |
[29:46] | You want revenge, don’t you? | 你想复仇 对吧 |
[29:48] | – No, I don’t. I just — – Yes, you do. | -不 我没有 我只是… -你就是想复仇 |
[29:53] | Don’t let that come between you and everyone you care about. | 别因仇恨疏远了你在乎的人 |
[30:02] | It’s been decided. | 决定了 |
[30:03] | We’re taking Devlin’s deal. | 我们接受戴夫林的条件 |
[30:04] | What, McQuigg come around? | 麦奎格同意了吗 |
[30:07] | He got outvoted. | 少数服从多数 |
[30:10] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[30:21] | What happened to Agent Hall? | 霍尔特工呢 |
[30:24] | He couldn’t make it. | 他来不了了 |
[30:27] | Shame. | 真可惜 |
[30:28] | He and I became quite friendly. | 我们俩还挺聊得来 |
[30:32] | But in his stead, you lassies made a wise decision. | 但你们代他做了一个明智的决定 |
[30:36] | Just talked to my attorney. | 刚跟我的律师谈过了 |
[30:38] | He assured me that your team is advocating for my immediate extradition. | 他向我保证 你们团队支持我即刻引渡回国 |
[30:42] | Where the hell is he, Devlin? | 他到底在哪儿 戴夫林 |
[30:47] | Agent Parrish, yes? | 帕里什特工吧 |
[30:48] | Yes. | 对 |
[30:50] | We haven’t formally met. | 我们还没正式会面过 |
[30:51] | You got what you wanted, | 你得偿所愿了 |
[30:53] | Now where is Garrett King? | 加勒特·金在哪儿 |
[30:57] | Fair enough. I’m a man of my word. | 好吧 我这人言而有信 |
[31:00] | That’s a quality timepiece. | 这块表不错 |
[31:02] | Mind if I… | 能让我看看吗… |
[31:04] | It’s a quarter to six. | 现在是五点四十五 |
[31:08] | You’d best hurry. | 你们得抓紧了 |
[31:10] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[31:13] | Garrett King plans to be aboard a freighter called the Capella, | 加勒特·金计划乘坐名为”卡佩拉”的货船逃离 |
[31:17] | setting out from Miller’s Landing at 6:30 tonight. | 今晚六点半从米勒港出发 |
[31:22] | If you’re lucky, | 如果你们运气好 |
[31:24] | he might even have some of his human cargo with him. | 也许还能找到他携带的”人口” |
[31:36] | Harry, Shelby, search the containers for Maisie. | 哈里 谢尔比 搜查集装箱 寻找梅茜 |
[31:37] | We’ll head below and look for King. | 我们去下面抓捕金 |
[31:39] | Why don’t you go help Harry? | 你去帮哈里吧 |
[31:40] | Me and McQuigg have this. | 我和麦奎格去下面找 |
[31:41] | – No way. I want King. – Listen. | -不行 我要亲手抓住金 -听着 |
[31:43] | Don’t let this guy make you do something you’re gonna regret. | 别因为他做出令自己后悔的事 |
[31:45] | Ryan, I said I have King. | 瑞恩 我说了 要亲手抓住金 |
[31:47] | Whatever happens, I won’t regret any of it. | 无论如何 我都不会后悔 |
[31:50] | Now, let’s go. | 走吧 |
[31:57] | Okay, you check the right side, I’ll check the left side. | 我左你右 分头查看 |
[31:59] | Shout if you find anything. | 有发现就喊我 |
[32:00] | How do I know what to look for? | 要怎么找 |
[32:01] | You don’t look. Listen. | 不是找 是聆听 |
[32:04] | Any signs of life. | 听生命迹象 |
[32:07] | Maisie? | 梅茜 |
[32:08] | Maisie! | 梅茜 |
[32:09] | Maisie! | 梅茜 |
[32:11] | Maisie!!! | 梅茜 |
[32:14] | Maisie? | 梅茜 |
[32:16] | Maisie? | 梅茜 |
[32:19] | Maisie? | 梅茜 |
[32:22] | Maisie? | 梅茜 |
[32:28] | Do you hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[32:29] | What? | 什么 |
[32:31] | Somebody’s out there. | 外面有人 |
[32:34] | It could be my brother. | 可能是我哥 |
[32:36] | Harry?! | 哈里 |
[32:38] | Harry?! | 哈里 |
[32:40] | – Is anyone there?! – Harry?! | -有人吗 -哈里 |
[32:42] | Hello, is anyone there? | 有人吗 |
[32:51] | Any sign? | 有动静吗 |
[32:52] | Nothing. | 没有 |
[32:53] | Devlin lied. King ain’t here. | 戴夫林骗我们 金不在这里 |
[32:56] | There. | 在那儿 |
[33:01] | FBI! | 联调局 |
[33:02] | FBI! | 联调局 |
[33:17] | I’m going after King! | 我去追金 |
[33:18] | – Alex, don’t! – Suppressive fire! Now! | -艾丽克丝 别去 -快压制火力 |
[33:22] | Maisie?! | 梅茜 |
[33:30] | Help us! | 救救我们 |
[33:31] | – Maisie? – Help! | -梅茜 -救命 |
[33:33] | Hang on! | 坚持住 |
[33:34] | Yes, yes. I can hear you! I can hear you! | 我能听到你们的声音 |
[33:36] | Shelby! They’re here. I found them! | 谢尔比 她们在这里 我找到她们了 |
[33:38] | – We’re here! – Hurry! | -我们在里面 -快点 |
[33:40] | – Hurry! – Help! | -快点 -救命 |
[34:07] | Don’t — | 别动… |
[34:18] | How’d you find me? | 你怎么找到的我 |
[34:20] | Devlin set you up. | 戴夫林设计了你 |
[34:22] | Well, he set you up, too. | 他也设计了你们 |
[34:24] | He told us you’re trafficking young girls. | 他告诉我们 你在贩卖女性 |
[34:26] | He told us you’d be on this boat. | 他告诉我们 你在这艘船上 |
[34:28] | And you believed him? | 你居然相信他 |
[34:30] | Well, you’re here, aren’t you? | 你确实在这里 |
[34:32] | It’s not my boat. | 这不是我的船 |
[34:34] | It’s Devlin’s. | 是戴夫林的船 |
[34:36] | The human-trafficking business belongs to him. | 贩卖人口的也是他 |
[34:37] | I’m just a passenger. | 我只是搭个顺风船 |
[34:40] | And what did your ticket cost you? | 他为什么让你上船 |
[34:41] | A little kidnapping and murder? | 以绑架谋杀作交换吗 |
[34:42] | I’ve got $10 million coming my way. | 我即将拿到一千万美元 |
[34:46] | All of it can be yours, Alex. | 可以都给你 艾丽克丝 |
[34:49] | All I have to do is let you go? | 只要我放了你 |
[34:52] | I have 10 million reasons for you to do exactly that. | 我能想出一千万个理由让你放了我 |
[34:55] | I just need one reason to put this bullet through your skull. | 一枪击毙你 我只需一个理由 |
[35:10] | Harry? | 哈里 |
[35:12] | Get back! Now! | 退回去 快点 |
[35:15] | Now! Back! | 快点 退回去 |
[35:17] | Okay, okay, you’re safe. You’re safe. | 好了 你们安全了 |
[35:18] | FBI. FBI. | 联调局 |
[35:19] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[35:21] | Where is she? Where is she? | 她在哪儿 在哪儿啊 |
[35:23] | Where is she? | 她在哪儿 |
[35:25] | No, no. | 不不不 |
[35:45] | Alex?! Don’t do it. | 艾丽克丝 不要 |
[35:50] | Don’t do this. | 别开枪 |
[35:52] | Alex. He ain’t worth it. | 艾丽克丝 他不值得 |
[36:36] | Straight. Go straight there. | 直走 在那儿直走 |
[36:40] | The order just came in. | 批准令下来了 |
[36:42] | You got your wish. | 你得偿所愿了 |
[36:43] | Your extradition to Ireland has been approved. | 已经批准你引渡回爱尔兰了 |
[36:55] | Right. Who’s that? | 好 是谁 |
[36:56] | Okay. Hold on. | 好 稍等 |
[36:58] | Well, did you find anything? | 你有发现吗 |
[37:00] | Please tell me you found something on Devlin. | 拜托告诉我 你有戴夫林贩卖人口的消息 |
[37:02] | I talked to everybody. MI-5. Scotland Yard. | 军情五处 苏格兰场 我都联系过了 |
[37:06] | We don’t know anything about human trafficking. | 没有任何有关人口贩卖的消息 |
[37:10] | How am I supposed to find my sister? | 我要怎么找回我妹 |
[37:14] | I’m sorry, Harry. That’s all I know. | 抱歉 哈里 我只知道这么多 |
[37:21] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[37:48] | If King is telling the truth, | 如果金所言属实 |
[37:49] | we can’t let Devlin get extradited. | 我们就不能放任戴夫林引渡回国 |
[37:51] | We can’t make this case happen right now. | 我们现在已经留不住他了 |
[37:54] | We need something called evidence. | 得有证据才行 |
[37:56] | Not a hunch | 不能仅凭直觉 |
[37:57] | and not the word of a criminal. | 或是罪犯的一面之词 |
[37:58] | So keep him here while we find evidence. | 那就在我们找到证据之前 先扣押他 |
[38:00] | It doesn’t work that way. | 这样不符合规定 |
[38:01] | Extradition has already been approved. | 引渡令已经批准 |
[38:04] | It’s over. I’m sorry. | 此事告一段落了 抱歉 |
[38:07] | It’s not like we’re releasing Devlin. | 我们又不是释放了戴夫林 |
[38:09] | He’s being sent to some dank hole at the bottom of an Irish prison. | 他是被送往爱尔兰监狱了 |
[38:15] | We know where to find him. | 需要时 再把他找回来就是了 |
[38:47] | How you feeling? | 你感觉如何 |
[38:48] | Stupid. | 觉得自己很蠢 |
[38:50] | Conor Devlin dangled Garrett King in front of my face, | 康纳·戴夫林以加勒特·金作为诱饵耍了我 |
[38:53] | and I just — | 我却… |
[38:57] | I just got fixated. | 我执念太深了 |
[38:59] | I know. | 是啊 |
[39:00] | I’ve done some fixating myself. | 我也一样 |
[39:11] | He came after us, our families. | 他报复我们 我们的家人 |
[39:15] | Owen. | 欧文 |
[39:17] | Everything that Devlin did, | 戴夫林的所作所为 |
[39:19] | he took from this ancient book of war. | 都是从这本战争古籍中得到的启发 |
[39:21] | He knew that he had to manipulate our emotions, | 他早就知道要挑动我们的情绪 |
[39:23] | get us fighting amongst ourselves. | 让我们内斗 |
[39:26] | The way to defeat an enemy is to divide them. | “亲而离之” 就是这个意思 |
[39:29] | I don’t think he’s finished yet. | 我觉得他还有后手 |
[39:31] | He’s playing the long con. | 他布了一个大局 |
[39:33] | And we have no idea how many people he’s got out there. | 我们不知道他还有多少帮手 |
[39:35] | And he’s still got Harry’s sister — | 他还抓走了哈里的妹妹… |
[39:37] | We don’t know that. | 这可说不好 |
[39:40] | Well, we do know one thing. | 有一件事可以确定 |
[39:44] | This place isn’t safe anymore. | 这里不再安全了 |
[39:48] | We can’t stay here. | 我们不能留在这儿 |
[40:41] | So… | 那… |
[40:43] | where do we go now? | 要去哪儿呢 |
[40:55] | Get up. | 起来 |
[40:56] | It’s the end of the line. | 到站了 |
[41:01] | Get up. | 起来 |