时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:42] | Okay, so I’m a gay man with a superhero fetish. | 好吧 我是个极度迷恋超级英雄的同性恋 |
[00:45] | Yes, we’re out there. | 没错 世上有我们这类人 |
[00:46] | And no, it doesn’t have anything to do with immaturity. | 不 那跟不成熟没什么关系 |
[00:50] | I think we gay boys learn important lessons from comic books. | 我认为我们同性恋能从漫画书里学到很多东西 |
[00:53] | One, there are a lot of villains out there, | 第一 世界上有很多坏人 |
[00:55] | so you better develop some secret powers. | 所以你最好进化出一些秘密的超能力 |
[00:57] | Two, if you have a good body, you can wear tight clothes. | 第二 身材好可以穿紧身衣 |
[01:01] | And, three it’s always good to be part of a dynamic duo. | 第三 一定要找到自己的最佳拍档 |
[01:07] | I totally blew it. | 我完全搞砸了 |
[01:08] | Don’t worry. There’s still plenty of creepy old out there | 放心 世上还有很多变态老头 |
[01:11] | who’d love to get in your pants. | 等着要操你 |
[01:12] | He wasn’t that old. | 他也没那么老 |
[01:14] | He wasn’t creepy. He was nice. My first doctor. | 他也不变态 他很好 我的第一个医生对象 |
[01:17] | Chiropractor. | 是指压师 |
[01:18] | That counts… I think. | 那也算医生 我觉得算 |
[01:20] | We got in the new Catwoman. | 新的《猫女》漫画到了 |
[01:22] | Cool. | 酷 |
[01:28] | He takes me to this really nice restaurant, | 他带我去了个很高档的餐厅 |
[01:30] | and I behave like a fucking idiot, | 我却表现得像个傻逼 |
[01:32] | dressed up like some slick asshole. | 打扮得像个油滑的混混 |
[01:34] | That was my $1,200 leather jacket. | 我那皮夹克可值1200美元呢 |
[01:37] | It wasn’t me. | 那不是我的本色 |
[01:39] | You know why? ‘Cause I’m nobody. | 你知道为什么吗 因为我太没存在感了 |
[01:41] | That’s my problem. | 那是我的问题所在 |
[01:43] | Are you even listening to me? | 你到底有没有听我说话 |
[01:45] | I tune out self-pity. It makes my dick soft. | 我对顾影自怜不感兴趣 只会让我鸡巴都软掉 |
[01:48] | And we wouldn’t want that… | 我们可不希望出现那种情况 |
[01:52] | would we? | 对吧 |
[01:54] | Just forget I said anything. | 就当我什么都没说 |
[01:56] | Oh, wow. Look. | 哇 看 |
[01:58] | It’s the new Electra Woman doll. | 新出的「伊莱克特拉女侠」玩偶 |
[02:00] | I’m going to buy this for Gus. | 我要买给盖斯 |
[02:02] | Don’t. I don’t want a gay kid. | 别买 我不希望我儿子变成基佬 |
[02:04] | He’s being raised by two lesbians. | 两个拉拉在抚养他 |
[02:06] | He’s going to need a feminine influence. | 他需要点女性影响 |
[02:08] | Besides, it’ll be a collector’s item. | 再说了 这个完全可以作为收藏品 |
[02:13] | I’ll take it. I’m going over there. | 那我拿着吧 我要去她们家 |
[02:16] | – I’ll go too. – No. | -我也去 -不行 |
[02:19] | You’re going back to the doctor. | 你要再次去找那个医生 |
[02:23] | Tell him you want to give it another try. | 叫他再给你次机会 |
[02:42] | Does your mom know you’re out buying jewelry? | 你妈妈知道你在外面买首饰吗 |
[02:44] | Oh, she’s totally cool with everything. | 她什么都不管的 |
[02:46] | Or at least she’s pretending to be because she’s scared | 至少她假装不管 因为她害怕 |
[02:48] | – I’ll run away and become a hairdresser. – I hate you. | -我会离家出走去当理发师 -我恨你 |
[02:51] | My mom’s such a bitch, and I haven’t even given her a reason yet. | 我还没犯什么事呢 我妈就把我烦得快疯了 |
[02:54] | – How about these? – They’re totally queer. | -这个怎么样 -太基佬了 |
[02:56] | Shut up. They’re a symbol of our friendship. | 闭嘴 这是我们友情的象征 |
[03:03] | Okay. Thanks. | 好吧 谢谢 |
[03:05] | Actually, I don’t have any money. | 其实我没钱 |
[03:08] | I had to buy a new fake I.D. | 我还得办个假身份证 |
[03:14] | Look! That’s them! | 看 是她们 |
[03:17] | Brian’s lesbians. | 布莱恩的拉拉朋友们 |
[03:25] | How’s it going? | 你们好 |
[03:27] | – I’m sorry. Do we know you? – I’m Justin. | -不好意思 我们认识吗 -我是贾斯汀 |
[03:30] | Brian’s friend. | 布莱恩的朋友 |
[03:32] | I was there the night Gus was born. I named him. | 盖斯出生的那晚我在 我还给他起了名字 |
[03:34] | – Yeah. – Oh, right. | -是哦 -没错 |
[03:36] | So when Gus ends up pumping gas, | 盖斯以后万一沦落到去加油站工作 |
[03:38] | we’ll have you to thank. | 那可真是拜你所赐了 |
[03:41] | This is Daphne. | 这是达芙妮 |
[03:42] | Hi. I’m not a lesbian, but I-I’m a big fan. | 你好 我不是拉拉 不过我很崇拜你们 |
[03:47] | He’s gotten so big already. | 他都长这么大了 |
[03:49] | You would too if all you did was sleep and eat all day. | 你要整天吃了就睡也会这样 |
[03:51] | – He does. – He’s like the cutest baby I’ve ever seen. | -他就是这样 -他是我见过的最可爱的宝宝 |
[03:55] | If you ever need a baby-sitter. | 如果你需要人照顾孩子 |
[03:56] | Don’t say that unless you mean it. | 除非你是真心的 不然别乱说 |
[03:57] | And if you need any help carrying stuff to the car, | 如果你有什么东西要搬到车上去 |
[04:00] | I’d be glad to be of assistance. | 我可以帮个忙 |
[04:02] | You’re good for 1,001 uses. | 你用处还不小啊 |
[04:07] | – I’ll see you later? – I don’t know. | -我们等会见吗 -不知道 |
[04:10] | I’m out. | 我不干了 |
[04:11] | At work? That’s fabulous. | 工作吗 太酷了 |
[04:15] | Out of the scene, I mean. | 我是说不再瞎混了 |
[04:17] | I’ve made up my mind. | 我已经决定了 |
[04:19] | No more bars, no more baths, no more clubs. | 不再去酒吧 不再去公共浴室 不再去夜店 |
[04:22] | You’ll never see my face at Babylon again. | 你在巴比伦再也不会看到我了 |
[04:23] | Oh, please! | 拜托 |
[04:25] | You can’t let one little drug-induced coma get you down. | 你不能因为一次毒品诱发的昏迷就因噎废食 |
[04:28] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎样 |
[04:29] | You look unbelievably trashy. | 你看起来真廉价 |
[04:32] | Talked me into it. I’ll buy it. | 说的我动心了 买了 |
[04:35] | You missed my point entirely. | 你完全没听明白我的意思 |
[04:36] | Everything we do, even the clothes we wear, | 我们做的每件事 甚至我们穿的衣服 |
[04:38] | is a conscious, or worse yet, | 都是有意 或者更早 |
[04:40] | unconscious attempt to get laid. | 完全下意识的为了性福 |
[04:42] | Yes, it’s true. There is an overemphasis on sex. | 的确 对性过于强调了 |
[04:45] | But why not buy two sizes too small and go with it? | 但为什么不故意买小两码的呢 |
[04:48] | Because, tragically, some of us were not born to wear lycra. | 因为悲剧的是 不是人人天生都能穿莱卡 |
[04:52] | Here, check out the personals. | 给你 看看交友版 |
[04:54] | Perhaps you’ll find someone to not go out with. | 找找你的所谓的灵魂伴侣吧 |
[04:57] | You know, one thing I never understood about these ads, | 这些广告有一点我一直搞不明白 |
[04:59] | why is it always “Tit work” and “Ass play”? | 为什么总是”戏乳”和”弄肛”这些玩意 |
[05:02] | If you ask me, it’s a lot harder to | 要我说 很难能… |
[05:04] | Hey, look at this…at the center. | 看这个 同性恋中心 |
[05:06] | “Date Bait. Meet other single gay men | 佳人有约 和单身同志共度 |
[05:09] | in a civilized evening of conversation. | 一个文明的交流之夜 |
[05:11] | No pick-ups, no face-to-face rejection.” | 没有搭讪 没有当面拒绝 |
[05:15] | They have an over-30 night. | 他们有个「30岁以上男士之夜」 |
[05:16] | Where? At the morgue? | 在哪 太平间吗 |
[05:18] | Just for that, you’re going with me. | 就凭你这句 你也要跟我一起去 |
[05:20] | I am not over 30. | 我又没达到30岁 |
[05:22] | And I am not going alone. | 那我也不会一个人去 |
[05:33] | I didn’t realize we had scheduled a follow-up visit. | 我不记得我们还安排了后续检查 |
[05:35] | We didn’t. I told them it was an emergency. | 没有 我跟他们说是急诊 |
[05:37] | – What’s the problem? – I’m a jerk. | -什么毛病 -我是个混蛋 |
[05:40] | Can you adjust that? | 你能治这个吗 |
[05:42] | Provided it’s not a permanent condition. | 只要不是病入膏肓就行 |
[05:46] | See, the thing is, I don’t date very often. | 问题在于 我很少约会 |
[05:48] | You know, real “Eat a meal, talk, | 我是说 那种吃顿饭 聊聊天 |
[05:51] | stare into each other’s eyes” kind of dates. | 含情脉脉地盯着彼此的真正约会 |
[05:54] | So I-I kind of freaked. | 所以我有点惊慌失措了 |
[05:58] | And I’m sorry I was such an asshole. | 我很抱歉我表现得像个混蛋 |
[06:02] | You weren’t… an asshole. | 你不是 混蛋 |
[06:05] | Believe me, I’ve seen assholes and– | 相信我 我见过很多混蛋[屁眼]… |
[06:08] | I mean, uh– | 我是说… |
[06:11] | I feel shitty about it. | 我觉得很不好受 |
[06:13] | And… I really like you. | 我真的喜欢你 |
[06:16] | And I think you might actually have liked me. | 而且我想你可能实际上也是喜欢我的 |
[06:19] | – I do like you. – You do? | -我的确喜欢你 -真的吗 |
[06:22] | Well, do you think we could start over? | 那你觉得我们可以重新开始吗 |
[06:28] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[06:44] | You’re adorable, you know that? | 你很讨人喜欢 知道吗 |
[06:54] | I got something for Gus. | 我给盖斯带了份礼物 |
[06:59] | That’s so sweet. | 太贴心了 |
[07:00] | We’ll call Michael later to thank him. | 我们等会儿打电话谢谢迈克 |
[07:06] | How long have you been drawing? | 你什么时候开始学画画的 |
[07:07] | My mom brought me crayons when I was still in the crib. | 我还是婴儿的时候 我妈就给我买了蜡笔 |
[07:09] | I never stopped. | 我一直没放弃过 |
[07:11] | What’s he doing here? | 他在这干什么 |
[07:12] | We ran into each other on the street. | 我们刚好在街上遇到了 |
[07:16] | It was like, this weird coincidence. | 这就是奇妙的缘分 |
[07:18] | I bet. | 我敢说也是 |
[07:21] | You know, these are good. | 画得很不错 |
[07:24] | That’s what my mom says. | 我妈妈也这么说 |
[07:26] | Lindsay’s an art teacher. | 琳赛是美术老师 |
[07:27] | For someone your age, | 以你的年纪 |
[07:28] | you have an amazing feel for the human form. | 你对人体的把握真精准 |
[07:31] | I’ve noticed that myself. | 我也注意到了 |
[07:34] | – Look at this. – Oh, don’t show him. | -看这个 -别给他看 |
[07:41] | – When did you draw that? – When you were asleep. | -你什么时候画的 -你睡着的时候 |
[07:44] | Ah, circumcised. Just like I thought. | 割过包皮的 猜到了 |
[07:48] | You know, there’s going to be an art show at the G.L.C. | G.L.C.有个美术展 |
[07:51] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[07:52] | The gay and lesbian center. | 同性恋中心 |
[07:55] | Safe haven for fags who can’t get laid. | 没有性福的同性恋们的安全港湾 |
[07:58] | You know, it might be good to get out | 换个口味 |
[08:00] | and meet some nice young men for a change. | 去见见”年轻”人 也不错嘛 |
[08:03] | It’s the annual fund-raiser. | 那是年度募捐活动 |
[08:04] | Melanie and I are on the board. | 茉蕾妮和我都是理事会成员 |
[08:06] | Would you like to have your work in the show? | 你想不想在活动上展出你的作品 |
[08:08] | You mean, people seeing my stuff? | 你是说 让别人看我的画吗 |
[08:09] | – Yeah. – That’d be intense. | -是的 -那玩得有点大啊 |
[08:13] | But… yeah. | 但是 好啊 |
[08:14] | Good. Give him some activity | 很好 给他找点事干 |
[08:17] | so he’ll stop stalking me. | 这样他就没空再缠着我了 |
[08:20] | Don’t flatter yourself. | 少自作多情了你 |
[08:24] | We like Justin. Justin can stay. | 我们喜欢贾斯汀 他可以留下来 |
[08:27] | We’ll make sure everyone comes, | 我们会把所有人都叫过去的 |
[08:30] | including you. | 包括你 |
[08:32] | Write down the numbers of the men you’re interested in. | 你对谁感兴趣 就把他的号码写下来 |
[08:36] | And if the computer matches you up, | 如果电脑显示配对成功 |
[08:38] | you have to go out on a date. Those are the rules. | 你们就得去约会 这就是规则 |
[08:41] | Hi, uh, my name is Bruce. | 大家好 我叫布鲁斯 |
[08:44] | I’m a little nervous. I only came out about a year ago. | 我有点紧张 我一年前才出柜的 |
[08:47] | I like, uh, Ben and Jerry’s Chubby Hubby. | 我爱吃班杰利牌的花生酱冰淇淋 |
[08:50] | I teach piano and voice at Carnegie-Mellon. | 我在卡内基梅隆大学教声乐 |
[08:53] | And watching “Frasier”. | 喜欢看《欢乐一家亲》 |
[08:55] | My friend made me come. | 我朋友非要我来的 |
[08:57] | I’m looking for a nice guy who likes chihuahuas. | 我想找个喜欢吉娃娃的好男人 |
[09:01] | I have three. | 我养了三只 |
[09:02] | My boyfriend would kill me if he knew. | 要是让我男朋友知道 他绝对会杀了我 |
[09:05] | And I have a speedo fetish. | 而且我有紧身泳裤情结 |
[09:08] | Especially red and teal. | 特别是红色和青色的 |
[09:11] | I recently, uh, went home with this… | 不久前 我带回家一个… |
[09:13] | very cute boy that I met at Babylon. | 在巴比伦认识的帅气男孩 |
[09:16] | Uh, he had some drugs. | 他身上带了毒品 |
[09:18] | I also conduct the local gay men’s chorus. | 我还是一个本地同志合唱团的指挥 |
[09:21] | I hope you’ll all come to our upcoming concert. | 希望你们能来出席我们即将举办的音乐会 |
[09:23] | I wanted to seem young and sexy, | 我想让自己看上去年轻性感一点 |
[09:25] | so I took some, | 所以我就服用了 |
[09:27] | and I ended up in a coma. And, uh… | 结果就是我昏迷不醒 然后… |
[09:31] | And I would love someone to come home to after rehearsal. | 我期待在排练后回家时 家里有个人在等我 |
[09:35] | Now… | 现在 |
[09:37] | I’m looking for a relationship based on something real. | 我想要以真实情感为基础的恋情 |
[09:40] | And I thought maybe there might be someone here | 我想也许这里的某个人 |
[09:42] | who’s looking for the same thing. | 也在和我寻找同样的东西 |
[09:44] | And, uh, that’s all. | 就这些吧 |
[09:50] | Faggots, faggots everywhere and not a drop to drink. | 举目皆基佬 无一入我心 |
[09:53] | I can honestly say I have no desire | 坦白说 这儿没一个人能 |
[09:54] | to have sex with any of these people. | 挑起我的性欲 |
[09:57] | Me neither. | 同意 |
[10:01] | It’s a start. | 也算是个开始了 |
[10:10] | I’ve never seen so many comic books. | 我从没见过这么多的漫画书 |
[10:13] | That’s what everybody I bring home says. | 我带回家的每一个人都这么说 |
[10:14] | I mean… people have told me that. | 我是说 很多人都跟我这么说过 |
[10:20] | Who’s the big fella? | 这个大个儿是谁 |
[10:22] | Captain Astro. | 阿斯特罗队长 |
[10:25] | Um, my friend Emmett, he’s staying with me. | 我那朋友 艾美特 他和我住一起 |
[10:27] | It was supposed to be a temporary thing, | 本来应该是暂时的 |
[10:28] | but he became sort of a squatter. | 但他现在有点赖着不走了 |
[10:31] | He may come home at any time, so sorry about that. | 他随时都有可能回来 很抱歉 |
[10:33] | You don’t have to apologize for everything. | 你不用每件事都道歉的 |
[10:38] | I know. I do that. I’m sorry. | 我知道 我是有这毛病 抱歉 |
[10:44] | Do you want anything? Juice? | 想喝点什么吗 果汁 |
[10:47] | Beer. | 啤酒 |
[10:49] | I don’t have any wine. | 可惜我没红酒 |
[11:13] | Slow. | 慢慢来 |
[12:02] | Hi, guys. You know what you’d like? | 二位好 想好吃什么了吗 |
[12:07] | I’ll have the bacon cheeseburger, | 我要培根芝士汉堡 |
[12:09] | medium fries, and, uh, a pepsi. | 中号薯条 还有百事可乐 |
[12:14] | Okay. | 好的 |
[12:15] | Uh, I’ll have the, uh, | 那个 我要 |
[12:18] | uh, the grilled tuna and, um… I, uh… | 烤金枪鱼 还有… |
[12:22] | just… I-I’ll have water. | 那个 水就行了 |
[12:24] | Oh, come on. Live a little. | 拜托 稍微享受一下 |
[12:26] | I can tell you’ve been denying yourself for way too long. | 能看出来你亏待自己很久了 |
[12:32] | All right, give me what he’s having. | 好吧 我和他要一样的 |
[12:34] | Okay, coming right up. | 好的 马上就来 |
[12:42] | He has a nice smile. | 他笑起来很好看 |
[12:44] | Among other attributes. | 还有别的特质 |
[12:46] | I’m sure he’s a fine person. | 我肯定他还很聪明 |
[12:48] | Rhodes scholar would be my guess. | 我猜他拿了罗氏奖学金 |
[12:51] | You know, ordinarily I’d be wracking my brain | 通常这时候 在他回来前 我会绞尽脑汁 |
[12:53] | to come up with some pathetic line for when he comes back. | 想出一些可悲的搭讪的话 |
[12:55] | Like, “I haven’t seen you here before. Are you new?” | 比如 “之前没见过你 你是新来的吗” |
[12:57] | Or, uh, “Do I know you from somewhere? | 或者 “我们之前见过吗 |
[13:00] | No? Must be a dream.” | 没有吗 那肯定是在梦里了” |
[13:02] | “So when did they start hiring models here?” | “餐厅什么时候开始雇模特来当服务员了” |
[13:05] | You’re worse than I am. | 你的比我的还烂 |
[13:06] | You, um, want me to go to the men’s room | 你想让我去洗手间吗 |
[13:08] | so you can take a crack at him, or– | 好方便你跟他搭讪 或者… |
[13:10] | Oh, God no! | 老天 不用了 |
[13:12] | It never worked anyway, all that useless flirting. | 反正那些调情手段 也从来没成功过 |
[13:15] | It is such a relief to be out of that world. | 脱离了那个世界 真让人松了一口气 |
[13:19] | I have a confession to make. | 我必须坦白一件事 |
[13:21] | I didn’t go to “Date Bait” just to | 我去「佳人有约」并不只是 |
[13:23] | drum up an audience for our 500 Sondheim concert. | 给我们的第500场桑德海姆致敬音乐会招揽观众 |
[13:26] | I had a feeling. | 我感知到了 |
[13:27] | I was hoping that I would find someone I could connect to. | 我想找一个和我心有灵犀的人 |
[13:31] | – Someone appropriate. – Exactly. | -一个合拍的人 -没错 |
[13:33] | Someone appropriate. | 合拍的人 |
[13:36] | Well… | 那么 |
[13:38] | I say let’s get to know each other and… | 我想我们可以先了解了解对方 然后 |
[13:42] | see what happens. | 顺其自然吧 |
[13:44] | Take it slow. | 慢慢来 |
[13:46] | I always preferred andante to presto anyway. | 而且我也一直喜欢慢板胜于快板 |
[13:50] | Okay, boys. | 好了 二位 |
[13:51] | These’ll help cool you down. | 给你们浇浇火 |
[13:58] | 27 minutes on my nipples! I clocked it. | 在我的乳头上逗弄了27分钟 我有计时 |
[14:02] | I mean, I expected him to know what to do with his hands, | 我是说 我本来还以为他的手上功夫会很棒 |
[14:05] | ’cause that’s his business, | 毕竟这是他的本职嘛 |
[14:06] | but he has the most talented tongue. | 可他的舌头实在是太绝了 |
[14:10] | – Every time I came – Every time? | -每次我高潮的时候… -每次 |
[14:13] | he would just keep on going… | 他都会继续 |
[14:16] | licking me… everywhere. | 舔我的 每一个地方 |
[14:19] | I once knew a guy | 我以前认识一个人 |
[14:20] | who could tie a cherry stem into a knot with his tongue. | 他可以用舌头把樱桃梗打个结 |
[14:23] | I was afraid to let him blow me. | 可我不敢让他给我口交 |
[14:24] | 27 minutes? | 27分钟 |
[14:25] | W-was that 13 1/2 on each nipple, or…? | 是每个乳头舔13分半 还是… |
[14:29] | 16 right, 11 left. | 右边16分钟 左边11分钟 |
[14:33] | Yeah, that’s probably how long it takes him to get it up. | 是啊 或许他需要这么久才能勃起 |
[14:35] | I wouldn’t know. | 这我不清楚 |
[14:36] | I never saw it when it was down. | 我都没见过他的鸡巴软着的时候 |
[14:38] | Another viagra success story. | 又一个靠伟哥雄起的成功故事 |
[14:41] | So are you bringing him to Woody’s tonight? | 那你今晚要带他去伍迪酒吧吗 |
[14:43] | He’s not really into the bar scene. | 他好像不怎么喜欢去酒吧 |
[14:46] | Well what is he into? | 那他喜欢什么 |
[14:48] | His life. | 他自己的生活 |
[14:50] | Like the guy I met. | 跟我遇见的那个人一样 |
[14:51] | You met someone? | 你居然有艳遇啊 |
[14:53] | He’s very nice. | 他人很好 |
[14:55] | Very intelligent, very interesting. | 很聪明 也很风趣 |
[14:57] | Is he a top or a bottom? | 他是攻还是受 |
[15:00] | You know, not everybody judges people by your criteria, okay? | 并不是所有人都跟你一样看人只看是攻是受 |
[15:03] | – Roger and I… – Roger? | -罗杰和我… -罗杰 |
[15:05] | Roger and I have decided | 罗杰和我已经决定 |
[15:07] | to get to know each other before we have sex. | 要先了解彼此再上床 |
[15:10] | What do you think you are, lesbians? | 你们以为自己是什么啊 拉拉吗 |
[15:12] | It’s like “The Mirror Has Two Faces”. | 就跟《双面镜》一样 |
[15:15] | No, no, it is. | 不 我说真的 |
[15:16] | Because Barbra plays an unattractive professor, | 因为芭芭拉扮演的是个毫无魅力的教授 |
[15:18] | no offense, | 无意冒犯 |
[15:19] | who marries Jeff Bridges | 她和杰夫·布里奇斯结婚了 |
[15:20] | because neither one of them can handle sex. | 因为他们都不想要性生活 |
[15:21] | But of course Barbara gets horny because, | 当然了 芭芭拉还是有欲望的 |
[15:23] | hello, Jeff’s such a dreamboat. | 拜托 杰夫可是万人迷啊 |
[15:25] | So, um, she hops on a stairmaster for like, | 所以 她在爬梯机上锻炼了一会儿 |
[15:27] | two minutes, eats a carrot stick and then, | 大概有2分钟吧 吃了根胡萝卜条 |
[15:28] | poof– she gorgeous. | 突然就变成性感尤物 |
[15:29] | Then she comes in | 接着她走进房间 |
[15:31] | dressed like the hooker in “Nuts”. | 穿的像《我要求审判》里的妓女一样 |
[15:33] | And of course Jeff’s willing to fuck her. | 当然了 杰夫很乐意和她做爱 |
[15:34] | And, um, they… dance in the street. | 然后 他们 在一条街上跳起舞 |
[15:39] | And she still wasn’t nominated. | 她这么出彩 却没获得奖项提名 |
[15:41] | You know, you do it right away, or you don’t do it at all. | 听着 要么立刻就做 要么永远别做 |
[15:46] | I’m happy for you, Mikey. | 我真替你高兴 小迈 |
[15:50] | The fuck he is. | 鬼才信 |
[15:54] | Justin, Daphne’s here! | 贾斯汀 达芙妮来了 |
[15:57] | Molly– | 莫莉 |
[15:58] | we’re going to be late. | 我们要迟到了 |
[16:01] | Hey, look. Justin told me how great you’re being about everthing. | 那个 贾斯汀跟我说你对这一切都很包容 |
[16:05] | And, uh, I just want to say I think | 我只是想告诉你 我觉得 |
[16:06] | he’s really lucky to have such an understanding mom. | 有你这么善解人意的母亲 他很幸运 |
[16:08] | Well, I’m trying. | 我努力做到吧 |
[16:10] | Yeah, well it must be hard, ’cause in my family, | 那一定很难 因为 在我们家 |
[16:12] | I’m black, my parents are black. | 我是黑人 我父母也是黑人 |
[16:14] | We’re all black. You know what I mean? | 我们都是黑人 你懂我的意思吧 |
[16:17] | I think so. | 差不多吧 |
[16:20] | Did you see the flyer? | 你看这个传单了吗 |
[16:21] | What flyer? | 什么传单 |
[16:22] | For the art show. | 艺术展的 |
[16:24] | His name’s really big. | 他现在可出名了 |
[16:25] | Would you come on already? | 你能快点不 |
[16:27] | Gay And Lesbian Center? When did this happen? | 同性恋中心 这是怎么回事 |
[16:30] | Oh, my God, you mean he didn’t… | 老天 你是说他没有… |
[16:32] | He doesn’t tell me much these days. | 他最近很少跟我说他的事 |
[16:35] | Promise you won’t tell him I told you | 答应我 别告诉他我跟你提起这事了 |
[16:36] | or he’ll stop telling me. | 不然他什么也不跟我说了 |
[16:38] | You don’t have to yell, I heard you the first time. | 你不用吼 你第一遍叫我的时候我就听到了 |
[16:42] | And I don’t know when I’ll be back. | 我不确定何时回来 |
[16:44] | Justin! | 贾斯汀 |
[16:47] | Be careful. | 注意安全 |
[16:49] | Chris, pass me that hammer. | 克里斯 把锤子递给我 |
[16:53] | – You’re really good at that. – Thanks. | -你真的很擅长这个 -谢谢 |
[16:56] | I like you guys’ bracelets. | 我喜欢你们的手链 |
[16:57] | Oh, they’re for friendship, I mean. | 这是友谊的见证 |
[16:59] | He’s not my boyfriend or anything. | 他不是我男朋友 |
[17:00] | I figured. | 我猜到了 |
[17:02] | You can tell I’m gay? | 你能看出来我是同性恋 |
[17:04] | Well you’re here, aren’t you? | 你都来同性恋中心了不是吗 |
[17:07] | I’m heading on down to the diner to get a soda. | 我到楼下餐厅喝点苏打水 |
[17:09] | Do you want to come? | 你想一起去吗 |
[17:11] | Sure. | 好 |
[17:14] | What are you doing? She thinks you’re a lesbian. | 你做什么 她以为你是拉拉呢 |
[17:17] | Well, can’t I be one of the cool people too? | 我就不能当一回很酷的人吗 |
[17:20] | You’re a freak. | 你真是个怪胎 |
[17:24] | – You know, you have real talent. – Really? | -你真的很有才华 -真的吗 |
[17:27] | You should develop it. Maybe go to art school. | 你应该发展一下 或许可以去上艺术学校 |
[17:30] | I’ve been thinking about that. | 我一直在考虑呢 |
[17:31] | Well, if you ever need a recommendation. | 如果你需要推荐 |
[17:33] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[17:36] | Do you think Brian’s going to come? | 你觉得布莱恩会来吗 |
[17:39] | Don’t expect too much from him, okay? | 别对他抱过高的期望 |
[17:42] | What’s too much? | 怎样才算”过高” |
[17:44] | Anything at all. | 一点期望都别有 |
[17:46] | You’ll have lots of relationships, Justin, | 你会有很多恋爱机会的 贾斯汀 |
[17:48] | with lots of interesting people. | 跟很多有趣的人 |
[17:50] | I know you don’t believe that right now, but you will. | 我知道你现在不信 但以后会的 |
[17:54] | I just want him to see his picture framed, that’s all. | 我只想要他看看他做模特的画展出 |
[18:10] | Are you sure you want to do this? | 你真的要进去吗 |
[18:12] | Yeah, why not? I’ll get a taste of your world, | 为什么不呢 看看你的世界 |
[18:14] | see what I’m saving you from. | 看看我是从哪儿把你救出来的 |
[18:25] | Just the same as I remember it. | 跟我记忆中的一样 |
[18:28] | Even the guys look the same. | 就连这里的人似乎都一样 |
[18:31] | Why’d you stop? | 为何改变生活方式了呢 |
[18:33] | It wasn’t for me. And I met someone. | 不适合我 而且我遇到一个人 |
[18:37] | We were together almost six years. | 我们在一起近6年 |
[18:42] | So, who left who? | 是谁甩了谁 |
[18:45] | He died. | 他去世了 |
[18:48] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[18:49] | Nobody’s fault. | 那不是任何人的错 |
[18:51] | Hi! | 嗨 |
[18:53] | So, is, uh… is this the famous chiropractor? | 这就是久闻大名的指压师 |
[18:57] | David, this is Emmett. | 大卫 这是艾美特 |
[18:58] | – Hi, Emmett. – Hello, gorgeous. | -你好 艾美特 -你好 帅哥 |
[19:01] | So, um, so I’ve, um… | 话说 我… |
[19:04] | I’ve got a little tightness right in here. | 我这里的肌肉有点紧 |
[19:05] | One place I don’t need it. Would you mind? | 这里的肌肉可不能紧 能给我捏一下吗 |
[19:08] | I wouldn’t mind at all if you made an appointment. | 你预约后我就帮你治疗 |
[19:11] | Well, it’s worth a shot. | 值得一试嘛 |
[19:13] | Where’s Ted? | 泰德在哪 |
[19:14] | Out with the Pillsbury Doughboy. | 跟那个长得像面团宝宝的家伙在一起 |
[19:17] | Oh, my God. That guy over there | 老天 那边那个家伙 |
[19:18] | looks exactly like Matthew McConaughey. | 长得真像马修·麦康纳 |
[19:21] | Maybe he smokes pot naked. Excuse me. | 也许他裸着抽大麻呢 失陪了 |
[19:27] | He doesn’t hold anything back, huh? | 他真是毫不掩饰 热情奔放啊 |
[19:28] | He was toning it down for you. | 他这已经算低调了 |
[19:36] | Where the fuck have you been? | 你到哪去了 |
[19:39] | Brian, this is David. | 布莱恩 这是大卫 |
[19:41] | Oh, fuck me, the new boo. | 天呐 新相好啊 |
[19:43] | I’ve heard a lot about you. | 我听说过很多关于你的事 |
[19:45] | And I’ve heard a lot about you too. | 我也听过很多关于你的事 |
[19:47] | Sixteen right, eleven left. | 右边16分钟 左边11分钟 |
[19:51] | – Excuse me? – Nothing. | -什么 -没什么 |
[19:53] | You’re tweaked, what are you on? | 你嗑药嗑嗨了 吸了什么药 |
[19:54] | Oh, E, K, GHB. Most of the letters on “Sesame Street”. | 摇头丸 K粉 神仙水 基本什么都试了一遍 |
[19:58] | You’re gonna get dehydrated taking all that shit. | 你嗑这么多药 会脱水的 |
[20:00] | I’m gonna get you some water. | 我去给你拿点水 |
[20:02] | – Want a beer? – Sure. | -喝啤酒吗 -好 |
[20:07] | Well, you’ve got him well-trained. | 你把他训练得不错 |
[20:10] | Well, he takes care of me, and I take care of him. | 他照顾我 我照顾他 |
[20:14] | So, doc… | 话说 医生 |
[20:17] | do you fuck all of your patients? | 你会操你的每个病人吗 |
[20:21] | Well, if you’re referring to Michael, | 如果你是说迈克 |
[20:22] | I released him from my care | 我们在一起后 |
[20:25] | before we went out together. | 我就没有给他治疗了 |
[20:29] | What about you? What do you do? | 那你呢 你是做什么的 |
[20:31] | Advertising. | 广告 |
[20:33] | Well, you must know a thing or two about screwing people yourself. | 那你一定很清楚怎么搞别人了 |
[20:36] | Yeah, I could do it in my sleep. | 是啊 轻车熟路 睡梦中都能搞 |
[20:38] | I bet you could. | 我敢说也是 |
[20:41] | You know, Dave, | 话说 大卫 |
[20:43] | what’s weird about you meeting Mikey? | 知道你和小迈约会 最古怪的是什么吗 |
[20:46] | “Mikey”? | 小迈 |
[20:47] | Is that we usually meet guys together. | 就是我们一般会一起认识男人 |
[20:51] | And they usually end up with you. | 然后他们通常和你好上了 |
[20:54] | The lucky ones. | 那些幸运的人而已 |
[20:56] | Debatable. | 那可未必 |
[20:58] | So what’d I miss? | 我错过什么了吗 |
[20:59] | Nothing special. | 没什么 |
[21:12] | Okay, | 好了 |
[21:14] | identify my favorite aria of all time | 指出我一直最喜欢的咏叹调 |
[21:16] | and you instantly become my new favorite person. | 你就是我最喜欢的人 |
[21:19] | Oh, well, thanks for not putting any pressure on me. | 谢谢给我这么大压力 |
[21:28] | “Clemenza Di Tito”, Sesto’s Aria, act two. | 《狄托的仁慈》第二幕 塞斯托咏叹调 |
[21:32] | Come on, give me a tough one. | 给我出个难一点的 |
[21:34] | Okay, stop trying to make me fall for you. | 别再努力让我爱上你了 |
[21:37] | Who’s trying? | 谁在刻意努力了 |
[21:38] | You are the first person I’ve met in Pittsburgh | 你是我在匹兹堡遇到的第一个 |
[21:40] | who knows Sesto’s Aria. | 知道塞斯托咏叹调的人 |
[21:42] | I’m the only other person who knows. | 我是除你之外唯一知道的人 |
[21:45] | You know, when I was a kid, | 我小的时候 |
[21:48] | I used to pretend I was sick on Saturday afternoons | 周六下午常装病 |
[21:50] | so I could skip little league | 那样我就可以不参加联赛 |
[21:52] | and listen to the Met opera broadcasts on the radio. | 听收音机里的大都会歌剧院的节目 |
[21:54] | Huh, I wish I’d known you. We could have listened together. | 要是我那时候认识你就好了 我们可以一起听 |
[22:05] | Is, uh, is this allowed? | 这样不算越界吧 |
[22:11] | Only, uh… | 只是… |
[22:13] | I’m not quite… ready yet. | 我还没有完全准备好 |
[22:17] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[22:19] | But I will be soon. | 我很快就会准备好 |
[22:21] | And, uh… | 而且 |
[22:23] | I have a feeling it’s gonna be great. | 我感觉那会很棒 |
[22:39] | You had a hideous time, I can tell. | 你玩得很不开心 我能看出来 |
[22:43] | Ah, I don’t mind going out once in a while. | 我不介意偶尔出来玩一下 |
[22:45] | Are you implying that I’m a scene queen? | 你在讽刺我是个喜欢热闹的基佬吗 |
[22:47] | You are a scene queen. | 你就是喜欢热闹的基佬 |
[22:49] | We’re in Pittsburgh, there is no scene. | 我们在匹兹堡 没什么热闹 |
[22:51] | Yeah, so what’s the big attraction? | 好吧 那这里有什么吸引力 |
[22:53] | Well, if you don’t go out, you don’t meet people. | 如果不出去玩 就没办法认识人 |
[22:55] | You met me. | 你认识我了啊 |
[22:56] | Rare exception. Besides, my friends are here… | 极少的例外 而且我的朋友在这 |
[22:58] | Your friends? Some friends. | 你的朋友 真是好朋友啊 |
[23:01] | Your friend Brian tried to hit on me. | 你朋友布莱恩试图勾引我 |
[23:02] | He did not. | 他不会吧 |
[23:04] | I’ve been around the block. | 我有过类似的经历 |
[23:06] | He’s always like that. | 他总是这样 |
[23:07] | Besides, he was high. | 而且 他嗑药了 |
[23:08] | I’m just telling you. | 我只是告诉你一声 |
[23:09] | He wouldn’t. | 他不会的 |
[23:10] | He did. | 他就那么做了 |
[23:15] | Shit. | 见鬼 |
[23:17] | Well, he can’t have you. You’re mine. | 他不能把你抢走 你是我的 |
[23:41] | I told you, I’m not going. | 我跟你说了 我不会去的 |
[23:43] | I promised him you’d be there. | 我向他保证你会去的 |
[23:45] | Well, you should stop making promises that I can’t keep. | 你不应该许下一些我做不到的承诺 |
[23:47] | Hey, don’t be a shit. I’m trying to clean up some of your mess. | 嘿 别犯浑 我在帮你擦屁股 |
[23:52] | Look, he’s the one that threw himself at me. | 他自己投怀送抱 |
[23:54] | I’ve been trying to get rid of him. | 我甩都甩不掉 |
[23:56] | Tell it to the judge. | 你可以跟法官说去 |
[23:58] | When did you start sounding like your girlfriend? | 你什么时候说话跟你女朋友一样了 |
[24:01] | It’s time you became part of the community. | 你也是时候加入群体了 |
[24:04] | Look, just because I fuck guys | 我搞男人 |
[24:07] | does not mean I’m part of some community. | 但不表示我属于某个群体 |
[24:08] | And it doesn’t mean I have anything in common | 也不代表我和那些人 |
[24:10] | with someone else who does. | 有任何共同点 |
[24:12] | You know, it’s more than that. | 不止如此 |
[24:13] | We need to take care of each other. | 我们要互相照顾 |
[24:15] | I don’t need to take care of anyone, | 我不要照顾别人 |
[24:17] | and I don’t need anyone to take care of me. | 我也不需要别人来照顾我 |
[24:20] | One day you might. | 有一天也许你会的 |
[24:22] | Fuck groups. | 操他妈的群体 |
[24:24] | I thought you did. | 我以为你”群操”过了 |
[24:26] | Occasionally, | 偶尔 |
[24:28] | but it’s by invitation only. | 但是非请不得参加 |
[24:52] | Did you see this? | 你看到了吗 |
[24:53] | They’re charging $100 for every one of your drawings. | 他们给你的画标价100美元 |
[24:57] | You could be rich. | 你会很有钱的 |
[24:58] | It’s charity. I don’t get to keep it. | 这是慈善活动 我拿不到钱的 |
[25:01] | Still. | 那也很厉害 |
[25:03] | And would you stop watching the door? | 你可不可以别看那门了 |
[25:11] | He plays beautifully, doesn’t he? | 他弹得很好 对吧 |
[25:13] | I’m all a-tingle. | 我激动得都快尿了 |
[25:16] | So have you two had sex yet? | 你们两个做过了吗 |
[25:17] | No. | 没有 |
[25:18] | Would you keep your voice down? | 你小点声不行吗 |
[25:20] | Well, when are you? | 那你要等到什么时候 |
[25:24] | When we both know it’s the right thing to do. | 等我们两个都觉得应该做的时候 |
[25:26] | Sex is never the right thing to do. | 上床从来就不是应该做的事情 |
[25:29] | Feeding the poor is the right thing to do. | 施舍穷人是应该做的事情 |
[25:31] | Hiring the handicapped is the right thing to do. | 雇佣残疾人是应该做的事情 |
[25:33] | Donating blood is the right… | 献血是应该… |
[25:34] | All right, all right, you made your point. | 好了好了 我明白你的意思了 |
[25:36] | Everyone loves your drawings. | 大家都喜欢你的画 |
[25:38] | – You guys check out the food? – I’m not hungry. | -你们要不要去吃些东西 -我不饿 |
[25:39] | Okay. How about the cute guys? | 好吧 那些帅小伙怎样 |
[25:40] | There’s some right over there. Just about your age. | 就在那里 和你年纪差不多 |
[25:49] | He’s here. | 他来了 |
[25:52] | Yippee. | 真开心哦 |
[25:54] | Well, aren’t you going to go over there? | 你不打算过去吗 |
[25:57] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗 |
[25:59] | Thanks for coming. | 谢谢你能来 |
[26:02] | Whatever. | 随便吧 |
[26:08] | Where’s the back room? | 暗室在哪里 |
[26:13] | Lindsay, this is David. | 琳赛 这是大卫 |
[26:15] | – Nice to meet you. – Nice to meet you. | -很高兴认识你 -我也很高兴认识你 |
[26:18] | Michael. | 迈克 |
[26:21] | Let’s go check out the vagina sculptures first, get it over with. | 我们先去看看阴道雕塑 早看完早了事 |
[26:30] | The famous “Art-eest”. | 著名的”艺术家” |
[26:33] | Did you see my stuff? | 你看过我的画了吗 |
[26:34] | No, I had to get a drink first. | 不 我要先喝一杯 |
[26:36] | It’s over there, in case you’re interested. | 在那边 如果你感兴趣的话 |
[27:01] | I think the artist has taken some liberties. | 我觉得这位艺术家有点过于自由发挥了 |
[27:04] | Oh, that’s a perfect likeness. | 画得非常像 |
[27:06] | Come on, it was never that big. | 拜托 你的鸡巴才没那么大 |
[27:09] | Hey, you haven’t seen it in a long time. | 嘿 你已经很久没见过了 |
[27:12] | I haven’t seen “Gone with the Wind” in a long time either, | 我也很久没看《乱世佳人》了 |
[27:14] | but I know it’s still three and a half hours. | 但我还是知道它的长度还是3个半小时 |
[27:17] | The Brian and Michael show. | 布莱恩和迈克秀 |
[27:19] | Blah, blah, blah. Stuck in perpetual reruns. | 一直折腾 没完没了 |
[27:25] | Is it always like that? Michael running after him? | 总是这样吗 迈克总是追随着他吗 |
[27:29] | It’s the greatest love story never told, trust me. | 相信我 这是最可歌可泣的爱情故事 |
[27:32] | – Oh, what was your name? – David. | -你叫什么名字 -大卫 |
[27:35] | Melanie. Trust me, David, | 我叫茉蕾妮 相信我 大卫 |
[27:36] | long after you’re gone, he’ll still have Michael. | 就算你不在了 他还会掌控着迈克 |
[27:39] | Brian’s little acolyte, poor guy. | 布莱恩的小跟班 真可怜 |
[27:40] | Oh, but don’t worry. Michael can’t wait forever. | 但不用担心 迈克不可能一直等下去 |
[27:42] | Brian’ll never fuck him. Pardon my french. | 布莱恩永远不会操他的 原谅我的措辞 |
[27:44] | By the way, I heard you hit on David last night. | 顺便说一句 我听说你昨晚勾引了大卫 |
[27:48] | I couldn’t have been that high. | 我就算嗑药嗑嗨了 也没那么疯 |
[27:49] | You were. And you did. | 你有 你的确这么做了 |
[27:52] | I was testing him. | 我在考验他 |
[27:54] | I wanted to see if he’d drop you the first chance he got. | 我要看看他会不会一有机会就甩了你 |
[27:56] | Oh, yeah, right. | 得了吧 |
[27:59] | Aren’t I always looking out for you? | 我不是一直都很照顾你吗 |
[28:02] | You’re just jealous because somebody finally | 那只是因为你嫉妒终于有人 |
[28:03] | thinks I’m hot or something. | 认为我很性感 |
[28:07] | You are hot or something. | 你本来就很性感 |
[28:09] | I’ve been telling you that since you were 14. | 从你14岁起 我就一直跟你这么说 |
[28:12] | But you won’t believe me. | 但你不相信我 |
[28:18] | So, I suppose I just keep him company while Michael waits. | 那我大概就是迈克在等待期间暂时的陪伴 |
[28:23] | Oh, shit! | 该死 |
[28:25] | Oh, you’re with Michael. | 原来你是和迈克一起的 |
[28:27] | – Yeah. – Um, oh, jesus, | -没错 -天啊 |
[28:29] | I-I’m sorry. I-I didn’t mean that. | 对不起 我不是那个意思 |
[28:32] | I-I mean– well, I-I mean Brian’s the one | 我是说 布莱恩才是那个 |
[28:34] | that’s always showing up with some new guy, | 总是带着新床伴出现在大家面前的人 |
[28:36] | so I just assumed it that…um. | 所以我以为… |
[28:38] | Don’t worry about it. | 别担心 |
[28:40] | Well, you know, they, they’re– they love each other as friends, | 他们 他们只是 像朋友一样爱着对方 |
[28:43] | but that’s it. That’s really– that’s all it is. | 仅此而已 真的 就这样而已 |
[28:45] | Really? It’s not like I didn’t know. | 是吗 其实我早就看出来了 |
[28:49] | Do you want a shrimp ball? | 要来个虾球吗 |
[28:51] | No. | 不用了 |
[28:54] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[29:10] | Now that’s what I call a piece. | 我觉得这才叫杰作 |
[29:13] | Of art. | 艺术杰作 |
[29:16] | I’ve always admired creative people. | 我一直很欣赏有创意的人 |
[29:19] | You’re pretty creative yourself there, missy. | 你自己就很有创意啊 小姐 |
[29:22] | Not me. | 我才不算 |
[29:25] | But Michael, he’s got a gift. | 但是迈克 他有天赋 |
[29:28] | I didn’t know he could draw. | 我不知道他会画画啊 |
[29:30] | Oh, he can’t. | 他不会 |
[29:31] | I bought him tracing paper when he was a kid | 他小时候我给他买过描图纸 |
[29:33] | so he could copy his comic books. | 这样他可以临摹漫画 |
[29:36] | His spiderman always ended up with | 但最后他画的蜘蛛侠 |
[29:37] | looking more like little Orphan Annie. | 总是更像孤儿安妮 |
[29:40] | Well, what’s his talent? | 那他有什么天赋 |
[29:42] | Well, it’s nothing he’d be famous for. | 反正不可能让他出名的 |
[29:45] | You won’t ever see his… | 你永远不可能看到… |
[29:47] | paintings hanging in an art gallery or… | 他的画挂在画廊里或者… |
[29:50] | hear him playing at Carnegie Hall. | 听到他在卡内基大厅里演奏 |
[29:54] | But when it comes to taking care of people– | 但在照顾人这方面 |
[29:57] | knowing what you need better even than you do– | 他会比你更了解你需要什么 |
[30:01] | He’s a fuckin’ Picasso. | 他就是毕加索 |
[30:37] | Beautiful light and shadow. | 光与影完美的交融 |
[30:39] | Very… haunting. | 让人 过目难忘 |
[30:43] | The photographer has a great eye. | 摄影者视角独特 |
[30:45] | Strong… composition. | 构图 非常出色 |
[30:49] | You can’t stay, you have to leave. | 你不能待在这里 你得回去 |
[30:50] | Now, Justin, don’t be mean. | 贾斯汀 别这么刻薄 |
[30:52] | I’ve kept my end of the bargain. | 我遵守了承诺 |
[30:54] | Now-now I would like to see my son’s work. | 现在我只想看看我儿子的作品 |
[30:57] | I won’t embarrasse you. I promise. | 我不会让你丢人的 我保证 |
[30:59] | Justin, is this your mother? | 贾斯汀 这位是你母亲吗 |
[31:01] | Hi, I’m Jennifer. | 你好 我叫詹妮弗 |
[31:03] | – Melanie. – Lindsay. | -我叫茉蕾妮 -我叫琳赛 |
[31:05] | You know, your son’s remarkably talented. | 你的儿子真有才华 |
[31:07] | You should be very proud. | 你应该为他感到骄傲 |
[31:09] | Well, thank you. I am. | 谢谢你 我的确为他骄傲 |
[31:13] | And what a beautiful baby. | 多漂亮的孩子啊 |
[31:15] | His name’s Gus. | 他叫盖斯 |
[31:16] | Actually, Justin’s the one who named him. | 实际上 这名字还是贾斯汀起的 |
[31:18] | Really? Well, that was his Teddy bear’s name. | 真的吗 那是他的泰迪熊的名字 |
[31:22] | Oh, a Teddy bear. | 泰迪熊 |
[31:24] | Mom! | 妈 |
[31:25] | Um, are you the mother? | 你是孩子的妈妈吗 |
[31:28] | Uh, yes, but we’re raising him together. | 是的 但我们一起抚养他 |
[31:31] | Well, that’s wonderful. | 这很好啊 |
[31:33] | I’ve never met lesbian mothers before. | 我以前从来没见过女同性恋母亲 |
[31:35] | I mean, I-I read about you… them, in the papers all the time. | 我经常在报纸上看到你们的故事…是她们 |
[31:40] | Seems like there’s always some judge in Alabama | 总是有一些阿拉巴马的法官 |
[31:42] | trying to take our kid away. | 想把女同的孩子夺走 |
[31:43] | That’s why I married a lawyer. | 所以我才要嫁给一个律师啊 |
[31:50] | Have you seen the art? | 你看过画了吗 |
[31:51] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[31:52] | Where’s your stuff, honey? | 亲爱的 你的作品在哪里 |
[31:59] | She came. That’s huge. | 她来了 这是很大的支持 |
[32:06] | Tremendous energy. | 巨大的能量 |
[32:08] | It really comes right out at you. | 朝你喷涌而出 |
[32:13] | Roger… I think I’m ready. | 罗杰 我觉得我准备好了 |
[32:18] | I promised to play the piano. | 我答应过要弹钢琴的 |
[32:21] | – You’re just volunteering. – You’re right. fuck ’em! | -你只是志愿演奏而已 -你说得对 管他呢 |
[33:07] | Who’s that guy you drew? | 你画的那个人是谁 |
[34:04] | – Oh, sorry! – That’s all right. | -对不起 -没关系 |
[34:44] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[34:45] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[34:55] | – I’m sorry. I’m sorry. – What? | -对不起 抱歉 -怎么了 |
[34:56] | – No, I-I can’t. – What is it? | -不 我不行 -怎么了 |
[35:00] | – Is something wrong? – It just won’t work. | -有什么问题吗 -就是不行 |
[35:03] | I thought I could do this. I really did. | 我以为我可以的 真的 |
[35:05] | I mean, you are so nice | 我是说 你人这么好 |
[35:08] | and smart and talented. | 聪明又有才 |
[35:10] | And you play the piano beautifully. | 钢琴还弹得那么好 |
[35:13] | But? Well? | 但是呢 怎么样 |
[35:16] | Go on, say it. | 继续 说吧 |
[35:20] | You’re just not my type. | 只是你不是我喜欢的类型 |
[35:22] | Type? | 类型 |
[35:25] | Are you serious? | 你没开玩笑吧 |
[35:27] | God! I don’t believe this. After all that? | 天 我简直不敢相信 我们相处了那么久 |
[35:31] | I thought you didn’t want sex to be everything. | 我以为你不希望让性爱来决定一切 |
[35:34] | Yeah, but… | 是 可是 |
[35:35] | I’d like it to be something. | 我还是希望它有一定重要性的 |
[35:43] | You’re just like all the others. | 你跟其他人都一样 |
[35:51] | Where’s my sock? | 我的袜子哪去了 |
[35:53] | Look, it’s my fault, I admit it. | 是我不对 我承认 |
[35:55] | I mean, I-I don’t know what the hell’s wrong with me. | 我也不知道我他妈是怎么了 |
[35:57] | I mean, you’re a catch. | 我是说 你是个好男人 |
[35:59] | Any straight woman would find you incredibly attractive. | 任何一个异性恋女人 都会觉得你魅力难挡 |
[36:02] | Oh, is that supposed to make me feel better? Fuck you. | 这难道能让我心里好受点吗 操你妈的 |
[36:06] | Look, I know we share all the important things– | 听着 我知道我们有很多共同点 |
[36:09] | Music, a sense of humor. | 音乐 幽默感 |
[36:12] | This would be a totally appropriate relationship for me. | 本来这段感情对我来说非常合适 |
[36:15] | The only problem is, is that sex isn’t appropriate. | 唯一的问题就是 性方面不合拍 |
[36:18] | You know, I was wrong. | 是我说错了 |
[36:21] | You’re not like all the others, you’re worse. | 你跟其他人还不一样 你比他们更恶劣 |
[36:24] | Because you think knowing Sesto’s Aria from “Clemenza Di Tito” | 因为你以为知道《狄托的仁慈》里塞斯托的咏叹调 |
[36:27] | somehow makes you better. | 就让你高人一等 |
[36:28] | Well, let me tell you, | 我来告诉你 |
[36:30] | you’re nothing but a pretentious, | 你不过是个自命不凡 |
[36:32] | self-involved, boring asshole, | 又以自我为中心的无趣混蛋 |
[36:34] | who’s still hanging around with younger guys | 到现在还整天缠着小年轻 |
[36:36] | who don’t want you and never will. | 他们根本不想要你 永远都不会要的 |
[36:39] | You’re pathetic! | 你太可悲了 |
[36:42] | And what about you? | 那你呢 |
[36:44] | You know, after you conduct your 501st tribute to Sondheim, | 在你指挥完第501场桑德海姆致敬音乐会后 |
[36:48] | you might try going to a gym. | 该考虑一下去健身房了吧 |
[36:50] | You know, get on a treadmill for once in your life, would ya? | 一辈子好歹上一次跑步机 |
[36:53] | And do something about your breath! | 另外 治治你的口臭 |
[36:57] | Listen. | 听着 |
[37:04] | I don’t suppose we could still be friends. | 我觉得我们连朋友都做不了了 |
[37:29] | So I thought, “Okay, he’s having… experiences.” | 于是我想着 好吧 他现在有那方面的经验了 |
[37:34] | But with boys his own age. | 但是好歹也该和同龄的男孩啊 |
[37:35] | This… man, he must be in his thirties. | 那个 男人 肯定有30多了吧 |
[37:39] | Well, not yet, | 还不到呢 |
[37:40] | but I’ll be happy to tell him you thought so. | 但是我很高兴让他知道你这么觉得 |
[37:42] | Well it’s not right. | 这是不对的 |
[37:44] | It happens. | 也时有发生 |
[37:46] | If his father finds out– | 如果让他爸知道了… |
[37:50] | Tell me about him, this… person. | 跟我讲讲他吧 那个人 |
[37:53] | I have to know. | 我必须知道 |
[37:55] | Brian Kinney. | 布莱恩·肯尼 |
[37:58] | God’s gift to gay p.a. | 上帝赐予同性恋的礼物 |
[38:03] | They all want Brian. | 他们都想得到布莱恩 |
[38:05] | But the good news is, no one can have him. | 而好消息是 没人能拥有他 |
[38:07] | He screws them, breaks their heart | 他操遍他们 伤透他们的心 |
[38:09] | and they wise up. | 他们才醒悟了 |
[38:11] | Well, most of them anyway. | 大部分人会醒悟 |
[38:17] | So, this, uh… | 所以 那个… |
[38:20] | Brian Kinney… | 布莱恩·肯尼 |
[38:23] | He’s going to hurt my son. | 他会伤害我儿子 |
[38:26] | – What do I do? – Nothing. | -我该怎么做呢 -什么都做不了 |
[38:28] | There’s nothing you can do without making it worse. | 你什么都做不了 你只会把事情变得更糟 |
[38:31] | He’s only 17. | 他才17岁 |
[38:33] | How old were you the first time? | 你第一次做的时候几岁 |
[38:38] | – Sixteen. – Fifteen. | -16岁 -我15岁 |
[38:45] | Anyway, if it makes you feel any better, | 不过 如果能让你感觉好一点 |
[38:48] | I’ve known Brian since he was 14. | 我从布莱恩14岁起就认识他了 |
[38:50] | He hasn’t changed much. | 他基本没什么变化 |
[38:52] | In fact, I’d say he and Justin are pretty evenly matched. | 实际上 我看他和贾斯汀挺配的 |
[38:58] | I don’t know if I can be so accepting. | 我不知道自己有没有这么包容 |
[39:00] | Honey. | 亲爱的 |
[39:02] | Jennifer. | 詹妮弗 |
[39:04] | You don’t have too much choice. | 你也没什么选择 |
[39:06] | All you can do is hope that they’ll be careful, | 你能做的就是希望他们能小心谨慎 |
[39:10] | and that they remember your phone number. | 而且记得你的电话号码 |
[39:18] | – Here. – Don’t you dare. | -给 -你敢 |
[39:20] | This is on me. | 我来付 |
[39:22] | Thanks. | 谢啦 |
[39:24] | Oh, here. | 给你这个 |
[39:27] | Give him what he needs. | 给他吧 他用的上 |
[39:49] | Admit it! You missed all this. | 承认吧 你怀念这里的一切了 |
[39:53] | The rampant narcissism, the sleaze, the drug use? | 狂妄自恋 毫无道德 吸毒成风吗 |
[39:57] | I don’t think so. | 我才不怀念这些呢 |
[39:59] | So why’d you come back? | 那你为什么回来 |
[40:01] | When I figure it out, I’ll let you know. | 等我自己弄明白了再告诉你 |
[40:04] | Oh, look, It’s the cast of “ZOOM”. | 瞧啊 一帮小朋友来了呢 |
[40:04] | 《Zoom》是上世纪 一部有名的儿童剧 | |
[40:06] | We’re celebrating. | 我们在庆祝呢 |
[40:08] | Justin sold some of his art today. | 贾斯汀今天卖掉了一些画作 |
[40:09] | The one of you, naked. | 你的那一张 裸体的 |
[40:12] | Who’d buy that? | 谁会买那个啊 |
[40:13] | Probably some desperate queen who’s always pined for you. | 可能是某个饥渴的基佬 对你渴望已久了 |
[40:16] | Oh, Ted. How thoughtful. | 泰德 你还真是贴心 |
[40:21] | Oh, my God, I used to love this song! | 天呐 我以前好喜欢这首歌 |
[40:29] | Then, let’s dance. | 那我们来跳舞吧 |
[40:35] | I gotta pee. | 我得去尿尿 |
[40:46] | Okay, Dr. Feel Good. | 来吧 爽快医生 |
[40:48] | Let me see you shake your groove thang. Come on. | 让我看看你的舞姿 来吧 |
[40:58] | Ooh, he can dance. He is gay, after all. | 他很会跳舞呀 看来他的确是同志 |
[41:12] | Anybody ever tell you you’re a bad influence? | 有人跟你说过 你会带坏身边的人吗 |
[41:15] | You are– | 你… |
[41:58] | How you doing? | 你怎么样 |
[42:00] | Better. No thanks to you. | 好些了 谢谢你没帮忙 |
[42:04] | I never really knew for sure what happened that night. | 我一直不清楚那天晚上究竟发生了什么 |
[42:06] | So, uh, I figured you came out of it okay. | 我猜你是平安挺过来了 |
[42:08] | I kept looking the papers. | 我一直都在看报纸 |
[42:10] | Gee, that’s… really thoughtful. | 天呐 那真是太贴心了 |
[42:13] | I, uh… | 我… |
[42:16] | waited on the corner… | 那天晚上一直在街角等着 |
[42:18] | after I called the paramedics, to make sure they came. | 我叫了医护人员 等他们来 |
[42:23] | You mean you called 9-1-1? | 你是说是你打的911吗 |
[42:25] | I didn’t want to stick around. | 我当时不想留在你家 |
[42:27] | I was afraid, you know, the drugs and shit. | 我挺怕的 怕窝藏毒品被逮到 |
[42:30] | Right. | 是呀 |
[42:31] | I mean, you took so much, I was like, “Whoa”. | 你一下子服用了太多 我都惊了 |
[42:36] | Anyway… I’m glad you’re okay. | 不管怎么说 你没事我很高兴 |
[42:42] | Well, uh… | 话说… |
[42:45] | maybe we could, uh, get together again some time. | 或许我们可以抽空再聚一聚 |
[42:47] | Without the paramedics. | 这次不要涉及医护人员了 |
[42:51] | There you are. What’s taking you so long? | 你在这儿啊 怎么那么久 |
[42:54] | Just talking to some guy. | 跟人说话而已 |
[42:57] | What’s your name again? | 你叫什么来着 |
[43:01] | – Ted. – Ted, right. | -泰德 -泰德 没错 |
[43:04] | Yeah, I’ll… see you later. | 好 那…回头见 |
[43:07] | See ya. | 回见 |
[43:20] | Hey, how’s it going? | 还好吗 |
[43:21] | – Yo! – Hi, how are you? | -你呀 -你好吗 |
[43:27] | Hey, how are– | 你还… |
[43:29] | Hey, how’s it going? | 你好吗 |
[43:31] | It’s a great little… | 你那个小… |
[43:38] | How’s it going? | 还好吗 |
[43:40] | You two are together– that’s terrific. | 你们两个在一起了 真是太好了 |
[43:45] | Oh, my God, you did it in the little boys’ room. | 天呐 你在厕所跟人操过了 |
[43:49] | Nope. | 没有 |
[43:50] | You got somebody’s phone number? | 你得到谁的电话了吗 |
[43:52] | I was rejected by everybody. | 我被所有人拒绝了 |
[43:59] | It’s good to be back! | 回来真好 |
[44:06] | – Let’s get you a cocktail. – Okay. | -给你来杯鸡尾酒吧 -好啊 |
[44:36] | Hey, hot stuff, you want to dance? | 嘿 帅哥 想跳舞吗 |
[44:38] | I don’t think so. | 不太想 |
[44:40] | Well, what do you want to do? | 那你想干什么 |
[44:43] | Take you home. | 带你回家 |
[45:15] | Captain Astro. | 阿斯特罗队长 |
[45:46] | Who are you thinking about? | 你在想着谁呢 |
[45:49] | What? | 什么 |
[45:53] | When you close your eyes, who are you thinking about? | 你闭上眼睛的时候 在想着谁呢 |