时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:03] | Hello | 喂 |
[01:17] | Who is that? | 谁打来的 |
[01:19] | Brian | 布莱恩 |
[01:21] | What did he have to say? | 他还有什么好说的 |
[01:23] | He didn’t say anything,he just hung up. | 他什么都没说就把电话挂了 |
[01:26] | So how would you know it’s him? | 那你怎么知道是他打来的 |
[01:28] | His breathing. | 听他的呼吸就知道了 |
[01:30] | I guess this funny little breathe | 他的呼吸声有点怪怪的 |
[01:31] | from his deviated septum. | 因为鼻中隔膜有偏离 |
[01:33] | That’s not the only thing about him it’s deviated. | 我看他偏离的可不只有隔膜 |
[01:38] | I wonder what he wanted. | 我很好奇他有什么事 |
[01:39] | Let’s see… | 想想看 |
[01:41] | to come over here and throw himself at your feet and beg for forgiveness? | 过来跪倒在你脚边然后乞求你的原谅 |
[01:44] | Brian doesn’t do apologies. | 布莱恩从不道歉 |
[01:46] | Well, he should, after what he did. | 他应该道歉 毕竟他干了那种事 |
[01:49] | It’s too late. | 太晚了 |
[01:51] | He pushed too hard. | 他这次做得太过了 |
[01:55] | Now the game’s over. | 现在游戏结束了 |
[01:57] | I konw. | 我懂 |
[01:58] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[02:00] | Dosen’t matter, | 没关系 |
[02:01] | I’m too busy being happy. | 我现在光忙着幸福了 |
[02:04] | I don’t have time to think about it. | 我没时间去想那些事儿 |
[02:06] | Whoever would believed | 真难以置信 |
[02:07] | You, a married lady. | 你 已经是一个已婚女士了 |
[02:09] | I prefer the term”gymnastic partner.” | 我更喜欢「体操伙伴」这个称号 |
[02:14] | Who cares what it’s called, as long as I have David. | 只要我能拥有大卫 叫什么无所谓 |
[02:15] | And I have the apartment. | 而这整个公寓都是我的了 |
[02:18] | Now you can bring home all the tricks you want, | 现在你可以随便带炮友回家 |
[02:20] | and you don’t have to worry about disturbing me | 也不用担心打扰到我了 |
[02:22] | “Try not to scream so loud when you come | “到高潮时不要叫得太大声 |
[02:25] | Or we’ll wake up Michael.” | 不然会吵醒迈克的” |
[02:27] | Well, we’ll see about that. | 再说吧 |
[02:33] | I guess this is it. | 差不多就这样了 |
[02:37] | Oh, almost forgot. | 哦 差点忘了 |
[02:41] | Let me help you. | 我来帮你 |
[02:53] | I guess now this is it. | 现在真的差不多收完了 |
[02:57] | Good luck, sweetie. | 祝你好运 亲爱的 |
[03:00] | And remember, | 记住 |
[03:01] | you always have a place to come back to. | 你永远都有一个可以回来的地方 |
[03:03] | That’s very nice of you, Emmett. | 你真好 艾美特 |
[03:06] | Especially since I’m still paying half the rent. | 尤其是我还得支付另一半的房租 |
[03:10] | Captain Astro, use this magical fisting power | 阿斯特罗队长用他神奇的拳头力量 |
[03:13] | Quit it. It’s too early for fisting. | 别闹了 现在玩拳交也太早了点 |
[03:15] | No. It’s never too early for fisting. | 才不 拳交什么时候都可以 |
[03:17] | The gym called you, and Taylor called again. | 健身房那边打电话来了 泰勒又打来了 |
[03:19] | And Ryder wants you… | 莱德想要你… |
[03:20] | Fuck the gym,fuck the Taylor, | 滚他的健身房 滚他的泰勒 |
[03:22] | and fuck Ryder | 滚他的莱德 |
[03:24] | Would you please get me some Aspirin or something, | 你能给我找点阿司匹林什么的吗 |
[03:26] | I have a bitch of headache. | 我头要疼炸了 |
[03:30] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[03:35] | It’s been a week since the usual phone calls | 迈克已经有一周没有像平常那样 |
[03:37] | from Michael every 5 minutes. | 每隔5分钟就打电话过来了 |
[03:39] | Is he away or something? | 他是出远门了还是怎么着 |
[03:42] | Yeah, you can say that. | 没错 也可以那么说 |
[03:54] | Ted Schmidt. | 泰德·施密特 |
[03:56] | Brian. | 布莱恩 |
[03:58] | Brian who? | 哪个布莱恩 |
[03:59] | Brian who- do-you-think? | 你觉得是哪个布莱恩 |
[04:01] | That’s who. | 就是那个布莱恩 |
[04:04] | I didn’t recognize your voice. | 我没听出你的声音 |
[04:05] | You know, I don’t think you’ve ever called me. | 我从来没想过你会有闲心给我打电话 |
[04:08] | Well, today’s your lucky day. | 那今天就是你的幸运日了 |
[04:09] | I’m not talking to you, remember? | 我们还没和好呢 记得吗 |
[04:10] | Yeah, right. Uh, so what are you doing tonight? | 好吧 得了 你今晚有什么安排吗 |
[04:13] | I haven’t thought about it. | 我还没想过呢 |
[04:14] | Well, think about it and decide if you want to hang out. | 那就想想 然后决定要不要一起出去玩 |
[04:19] | With you? | 和你吗 |
[04:20] | You sound surprised. | 你听起来很惊讶啊 |
[04:22] | Uh, no. Surprised would be if I won the lottery. | 不 惊讶是用来形容中了彩票 |
[04:25] | Or if an asteroid hit the earth, | 或者小行星撞地球 |
[04:26] | Or if Richard Simmons was straight. | 又或者理查德·西蒙斯其实是直男 |
[04:29] | No, try dumbstruck. | 用”目瞪口呆”比较合适 |
[04:30] | So you’re not busy? | 所以你晚上有空喽 |
[04:33] | Do you have to ask? | 你就直说吧 |
[04:34] | Woody’s. After work. | 下班后 伍迪酒吧见 |
[04:44] | He wants me to meet him at Woody’s… | 他约我在伍迪酒吧见面 |
[04:46] | to hang out. | 一起玩 |
[04:48] | God, he must really be desperate. | 天啊 看来他真是饥不择食了 |
[04:52] | Uh, I didn’t mean it like that. | 没有侮辱你的意思 |
[04:55] | Now that he and Michael are no longer friends, | 既然他和迈克不再是朋友了 |
[04:57] | My guess is that he needs somebody new to take for granted | 我猜他需要找个新的人来无视了 |
[05:00] | So, naturally, he thought of me. | 所以 很自然的 他就想到了我 |
[05:02] | You’re not actually considering going, are you? | 你不是真的要去吧 |
[05:04] | Well, maybe I can resolve the great Michael conflict, | 也许我可以解决他和迈克之间的冲突 |
[05:08] | and win the nobel peace prize | 然后赢得诺贝尔和平奖 |
[05:09] | and score with one of Brian’s rejects. | 然后钓上一个被布莱恩拒绝的帅哥 |
[05:13] | 49 50 49… 50. | |
[05:17] | God, I hate my abs. | 天 我讨厌我的腹肌 |
[05:20] | I love your abs. | 我喜欢你的腹肌 |
[05:25] | I mean you. | 说的就是你呀 |
[05:27] | He means you. | 他是说你 |
[05:29] | – You’re Emmett, right? – Right. | -你叫艾美特 对吧 -是的 |
[05:31] | – You work at Torso, right? – Right. | -你在潮人时装店工作 对吧 -是的 |
[05:34] | And your dentist is Dr. Feldman, right? | 你的牙医是费尔德曼医生 对吧 |
[05:36] | Right, how do you know who my dentist is? | 是的 你怎么知道我的牙医是谁 |
[05:38] | I was in his office last week. | 我上周去了他的诊所 |
[05:40] | I had the appointment right after you | 我的预约就在你后面 |
[05:42] | And by the way, I love the space between your teeth. | 顺便说一下 我喜欢你的牙缝 |
[05:46] | I’m Beau. | 我叫波尔 |
[05:47] | – That’s french for “beautiful”. – I know. | -那是法语 意思是”美丽” -我知道 |
[05:49] | And I’ve always thought you were kind of, uh, cute. | 我一直都觉得你很 可爱 |
[05:53] | – You have? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[05:54] | And I was wondering, maybe you’d like to go out sometime. | 我在想 你愿不愿意一起出去玩玩 |
[05:57] | As if you need to ask. | 这还用问吗 |
[05:59] | – I’d love to. – As if he’d say no. | -我很乐意 -他怎么会拒绝 |
[06:02] | Only I can’t. | 但是我不能去 |
[06:04] | What? | 什么 |
[06:06] | I-I can’t. | 我 我不能去 |
[06:07] | But thanks for asking. | 但还是谢谢你的邀请 |
[06:10] | Maybe some other time, then. | 那就改天吧 |
[06:16] | Are you out of your mind? | 你脑子进水了吗 |
[06:18] | Guys like us do not turn down guys like him. | 我们这种劣质男不会拒绝他这种优质男 |
[06:21] | You have acted in flagrant violation | 你刚才的表现 违反了整个 |
[06:22] | of the entire gay social structure. | 同志社会的阶层规矩 |
[06:24] | They’re going to vote you out of the brotherhood. | 他们会投票把你踢出这圈子的 |
[06:26] | Let ’em. | 随他们吧 |
[06:27] | I made a promise to god, remember? | 我向上帝保证过的 记得吗 |
[06:28] | – That if I tested negative… – I know, | -如果我的化验结果是阴性 -我知道 |
[06:30] | you’d never have sex with another man, | 你就永远不和男人上床了 |
[06:31] | I know. But you’re fine! | 我知道 但是你没事啊 |
[06:32] | It doesn’t matter. | 这不重要 |
[06:34] | I never want to go through the hell that I went through again, | 我不想再次经历之前的痛苦和煎熬了 |
[06:37] | and I won’t. | 我说到做到 |
[06:38] | Because someone kept his part of the bargain. | 因为某个人兑现了他的承诺 |
[06:42] | Now it’s my turn to keep mine. | 现在我也要遵守自己的诺言 |
[06:48] | I didn’t hear you come in. | 我刚刚都没听到你进屋的声音 |
[06:53] | Oh-h, shh, I just put Gus to bed. | 嘘 我刚把盖斯放上床 |
[06:57] | It’s too late to see him then, huh? | 现在去看他太晚了 是吗 |
[06:58] | Oh, you can see him in the morning. | 你可以早上看他啊 |
[07:01] | He’s asleep when I leave. | 我出去的时候他还在睡觉 |
[07:03] | Well, maybe you could leave later, | 那你可以晚点出去啊 |
[07:04] | or even take the afternoon off | 或者可以下午休个假 |
[07:06] | The point of my working longer days is so you can stay home. | 我加班工作 就是为了让你能够待在家里 |
[07:11] | I appreciate how hard you work. | 我很感激你拼命工作 |
[07:13] | It would be nice if you showed it. | 如果你能表示一下那就更好了 |
[07:15] | I thought I did. | 我想我已经表示过了 |
[07:17] | And, uh, I’m working too. | 而且 我也有工作 |
[07:20] | Taking care of our son. | 就是照顾我们的儿子 |
[07:22] | Your son and Brian’s. | 是你和布莱恩的儿子 |
[07:23] | I just pay the bills. | 我只是付账单的罢了 |
[07:24] | Oh, are we really going to go through this again? | 我们现在又要讨论这个吗 |
[07:27] | Naw, let’s pretend every- thing’s fine. | 不了 我们就假装一切都好 |
[07:29] | I didn’t say everything’s fine. | 我没说一切都好 |
[07:31] | I just don’t feel we need to constantly talk about it. | 我只是觉得我们没必要经常谈论这个 |
[07:34] | Well, I’m Jewish and after neo-nazis | 我是犹太人 经历了新纳粹主义之后 |
[07:36] | there’s nothing the Jews fear more than silence. | 没有什么比沉默更让犹太人害怕的了 |
[07:39] | Well I’m not like that. | 可我不太一样 |
[07:40] | I don’t have the need to constantly express | 我并不需要不断地表达出 |
[07:42] | everything that I’m feeling. | 自己的感受 |
[07:43] | I wish you’d try. | 我倒希望你能试试 |
[07:45] | Because after that fiasco at Brian’s | 因为自从布莱恩家的闹剧之后 |
[07:46] | you’ve turned off to me physically, emotionally… | 你从身体上到感情上都在拒绝我 |
[07:48] | As usual, you’re catastrophizing, | 你又在小题大做了 |
[07:50] | turning every little slight into a rejection. | 把轻微的怠慢都当成是拒绝 |
[07:52] | You never want to make love, | 你不想和我做爱 |
[07:53] | you barely want to have a discussion. | 你几乎都不想和我聊天 |
[07:55] | Has it ever occurred to you that I might be tired? | 你有没有想过可能是因为我太累了呢 |
[07:57] | Well, I’m tired, too. | 我也很累 |
[07:59] | I’m tired of trying to get through to you, | 我厌倦了总是一再地向你解释 |
[08:02] | of figuring out what the hell I did wrong, | 厌倦了不停地想我又哪儿做错了 |
[08:04] | of wondering why instead of feeling closer than we’ve ever been | 也厌倦了困惑我们明明应该很亲密的 |
[08:07] | I have never felt more alone. | 但我却感觉到前所未有的孤单 |
[08:15] | Aren’t you going to say anything? | 你不打算说点什么吗 |
[08:20] | What would you like for dinner? | 晚餐想吃什么 |
[08:22] | I can heat up some pot roast. | 我可以帮你热一下炖肉 |
[08:45] | So, how was work? | 工作如何啊 |
[08:48] | Fat Marley had this really incredible hickey. | 肥姐玛莉脖子上有个超明显的吻痕 |
[08:51] | And there was a sale on protein powder, | 蛋白粉在打折 |
[08:52] | So every queen in the city was there, | 这个城市的所有基佬都去抢购 |
[08:54] | Except for you, of course. | 当然了 你没去 |
[08:57] | Boring. | 很无趣 |
[08:58] | Work was boring. | 工作很无趣 |
[09:00] | How about you? | 你呢 |
[09:02] | Don’t tell me. | 别告诉我 |
[09:03] | You took the client to this really fancy restaurant for lunch, | 你把客户带到一个超豪华的饭店吃午餐 |
[09:06] | and there was this really hot waiter and he… | 然后有一个非常惹火的服务生 他… |
[09:08] | He signalled for you to meet him in the linen closet | 他给你暗示 叫你去储物柜那和他见面 |
[09:11] | and he gave you this amazing blow job, | 然后他给你献上了超爽的口交 |
[09:13] | and then you went back to the table. | 接着你又回到餐桌上 |
[09:14] | And the client never knew. | 客户根本没发觉 |
[09:16] | How’d you guess? | 你怎么猜到的 |
[09:20] | I asked you about work. | 我问你工作的事呢 |
[09:23] | Uh, I took a client to lunch. | 我和一个客户去吃午饭 |
[09:25] | And the waiter blew me in the linen closet. | 然后一个服务生在储物柜里帮我口交 |
[09:27] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[09:28] | Liar! You’re such a liar. | 骗子 你个大骗子 |
[09:38] | So, have you talked to him? | 那么 你和他谈过了吗 |
[09:39] | Who? | 谁 |
[09:41] | Michael. | 迈克 |
[09:42] | What for? | 为什么要谈 |
[09:44] | Oh, for no other reason than he’s your best friend. | 因为他是你最好的朋友 |
[09:46] | Was my best friend. | 曾经是我最好的朋友 |
[09:51] | Why don’t you just call him? | 你何不直接打个电话给他 |
[09:53] | I told you. | 我说过了 |
[09:55] | He’s out of my life and I’m out of his. | 他已经走出我的生活 我也走出了他的 |
[09:57] | So would you please shut the fuck up about it? | 所以你他妈就别八婆了 |
[10:02] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[10:03] | How’s it going? | 怎么样啊 |
[10:07] | I’m not interested. | 我没兴趣 |
[10:13] | However, uh, I am available. | 不过 我可以的 |
[10:16] | For safe sex and estate planning. | 想进行安全性交或谈理财都可以 |
[10:23] | Actually, I do have some investment questions. | 说实话 我的确有些投资上的问题 |
[10:35] | Well, I tell you what. | 不如这样吧 |
[10:38] | You help me diversify my portfolio, | 你来让我的性生活更多样化 |
[10:41] | I’ll help diversify yours. | 我来让你的理财更多样化 |
[10:48] | That’s the last one. | 这是最后一箱 |
[10:51] | You’re sure? | 你确定吗 |
[10:53] | Well, yeah, for the most part. | 基本算是了 |
[10:54] | I mean, I’m gonna go back and get the rest tomorrow. | 我明天还要回去 把剩下的东西搬过来 |
[10:57] | The rest? | 还有剩下的 |
[11:00] | You got a lot of stuff. | 你的东西可真不少 |
[11:01] | Well, you know, if I… | 你知道的 如果… |
[11:04] | find something I like, I hold on to it, | 如果碰到我喜欢的东西 我就会留着 |
[11:06] | You know, for keeps. | 像是收藏 |
[11:08] | I hope that applies to me, I hope that applies to me. | 把我留着吧 把我留着吧 |
[11:11] | I hope that applies to me. | 千万把我留着 |
[11:12] | Especially to you. | 绝对会留着你 |
[11:14] | So where should I put it? | 我应该放在哪里呢 |
[11:16] | Wherever you want, baby. | 你想把我放在哪里都行 宝贝 |
[11:18] | I meant my stuff. | 我是说我的东西 |
[11:21] | You decide. it’s our place now. | 你决定吧 现在这里是我们的家 |
[11:25] | Great. | 太棒了 |
[11:29] | But why don’t you wait till tomorrow morning? | 但你为什么不等到明早再收拾呢 |
[11:32] | ‘Cause I got plans for us tonight. | 我己经计划好今晚的活动了 |
[11:59] | So, you sure you’re okay getting home? | 你确定你自己回家没问题吗 |
[12:02] | Yeah, I know the way. | 是的 我认识路 |
[12:04] | Right. | 好吧 |
[14:11] | I’m so lucky. | 我真是幸运 |
[14:12] | Why is that? | 为什么 |
[14:15] | Well, normally about this time | 通常 这个时候 |
[14:17] | I’d be coming out of Woody’s, | 我刚从伍迪酒吧出来 |
[14:18] | waiting in the jeep for Brian to finish getting a blow job. | 然后在吉普车里等布莱恩被人口交完 |
[14:21] | So I could drive him home. | 然后我才能开车送他回家 |
[14:25] | And instead? | 而现在呢 |
[14:28] | And instead I’m here, with you. | 现在我在这里 和你在一起 |
[14:34] | I’m lucky too. | 我也很幸运 |
[14:39] | I love you, Michael. | 我爱你 迈克 |
[14:52] | Mikey? | 小迈 |
[15:08] | Hey, sleepyhead. | 嗨 贪睡鬼 |
[15:11] | What are you doing up so early? | 你起来这么早干什么 |
[15:13] | Well, I couldn’t wait to unpack my stuff. | 我等不及要收拾我的东西了 |
[15:16] | So what do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[15:23] | It… it’s, uh… | 这真是… |
[15:26] | It’s great. | 真是棒极了 |
[15:29] | I… I especially like the, um… | 我…我尤其是喜欢这个 |
[15:32] | Where you’ve… the, uh, the putting of, | 你挂在这里的这个 |
[15:34] | What’s his name? | 他叫什么名字来着 |
[15:36] | Captain Astro. | 阿斯特罗队长 |
[15:38] | I wasn’t sure how you were going to feel about that. | 我还担心你会不喜欢这个呢 |
[15:41] | Oh, it adds a real… | 它增添了一种 |
[15:44] | whimsical touch. | 怪诞的风格 |
[15:47] | I’m still not sure where to put my toy robots. | 我还是不知道要把机器人放在哪里 |
[15:51] | Well, I’m sure you’ll find the perfect place. | 你肯定能找到合适的地方的 |
[15:54] | – Now come on, let’s go back to bed. – Bed? | -快 我们回床上去吧 -床上 |
[15:57] | Some of us have to work. | 某些人还要工作的 |
[15:59] | It’s Saturday. | 今天是星期六 |
[16:01] | The Big Q never closes. | 大同超市从来不歇业 |
[16:04] | I was kind of hoping we’d just kick back and watch the game. | 我还想着我们能躺在家里看看球赛呢 |
[16:08] | Well, I’ve never really been into watching the game. | 我从来都不怎么喜欢看球赛 |
[16:13] | Or Saturdays. | 也不喜欢星期六 |
[16:15] | You have something against Saturdays? | 你竟然对星期六有意见 |
[16:18] | Well, that was the day that all the kids | 星期六的时候 所有的孩子 |
[16:20] | did stuff with their dads. | 都和爸爸一起玩 |
[16:22] | And… I didn’t have one, so… | 可是 我没有爸爸 所以… |
[16:26] | I kinda dreaded Saturdays. | 我有点怕星期六 |
[16:33] | Well, I can promise you… | 我向你保证 |
[16:36] | only happy Saturdays from now on. | 以后的星期六都会很快乐 |
[16:46] | Another therapist? | 又一个心理医生 |
[16:49] | With that attitude we’ll get a lot accomplished. | 就你这个态度 我们永远解决不了问题 |
[16:51] | But you’re the one who’s got a problem. | 但有问题的人是你 |
[16:52] | And you don’t? | 你没问题吗 |
[16:53] | Only the one you’re creating. | 是你制造的问题 |
[16:55] | Oh, Christ! Am I living in this house alone? | 天呐 我是一个人住在这里吗 |
[16:58] | Maybe you’d be happier if you were. | 如果是的话 说不定你会很开心 |
[17:03] | I’ll get it. | 我去开门 |
[17:07] | Meet my latest trick. | 见见我的新炮友 |
[17:11] | I didn’t know you were into bears. | 我都不知道你喜欢”熊”啊 |
[17:13] | I thought you preferred the young, hairless, | 我以为你喜欢那种年轻的 无毛的 |
[17:14] | “Not admitted without a parent or guardian” type. | 未成年的类型 |
[17:17] | Where’s my son? | 我儿子呢 |
[17:18] | Our son is taking a nap. | 我们的儿子在睡觉 |
[17:21] | Well, I thought I’d drop by for dinner. | 我顺便过来吃晚饭的 |
[17:24] | It’s two o’clock in the afternoon. | 现在才下午两点 |
[17:26] | – Then I’ll just hang out. – Hang out? | -那我就随便坐坐吧 -坐坐 |
[17:28] | Since when did you “hang out” with the likes of us? | 你什么时候开始和我们这种人随便坐坐了 |
[17:30] | Since Michael’s no longer in the picture. | 从迈克离开他开始 |
[17:32] | It’s just as well. | 这样也挺好的 |
[17:33] | Mikey and I were holding on to each other for too long. | 小迈和我在一起相处太久了 |
[17:36] | I mean, when you think about it, | 我是说 仔细想想 |
[17:37] | what do we even have in common. | 我们难道有什么共同点吗 |
[17:38] | Your lives. | 你们的生活 |
[17:41] | Aside from that. | 除了那个 |
[17:43] | Anyways, it worked out for the best. | 不管怎样 结果不是挺好的 |
[17:46] | Thanks to my divine intervention, | 多亏了我的神来一笔 |
[17:47] | he’s with the doctor now. | 他和医生又在一起了 |
[17:49] | Where he belongs. | 那是他的归属 |
[17:51] | Look, I guess it’s not too late. | 听好 我觉得现在还不算太迟 |
[17:54] | For what? | 什么还不迟 |
[17:55] | To fix things. | 去弥补和挽回啊 |
[17:57] | Some things are better left broken. | 有些东西还是不要弥补为好 |
[18:02] | So. What do you say we play a little scrabble? | 话说 你们想不想玩拼字游戏 |
[18:09] | I got this off the internet, | 我从网上看到的这个 |
[18:10] | wait’ll you hear it. | 听我念给你们听 |
[18:11] | Ten ways to know if your husband’s gay. | 十种判断你丈夫是不是同性恋的方法 |
[18:16] | Number 1, at your wedding, | 第一 在婚礼上 |
[18:18] | he kisses the best man instead of you. | 他吻的是伴郎而不是你 |
[18:22] | Number 2, for your birthday, | 第二 在你生日时 |
[18:24] | he brings you flowers, | 他送给你鲜花 |
[18:25] | and arranges them. | 并亲自负责插花 |
[18:29] | Number three… | 第三 |
[18:31] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[18:33] | You’re not laughing. | 你为什么不笑 |
[18:34] | I don’t think it’s very funny, that’s all. | 我只是觉得这一点都不好笑而已 |
[18:37] | Well, I think it’s a scream. | 可我觉得这超搞笑啊 |
[18:39] | Don’t you, Mike? | 你不觉得吗 迈克 |
[18:41] | Uh, I wasn’t really listening. | 我没注意听 |
[18:48] | You’re entitled to think whatever you want, | 你怎么想都可以 |
[18:51] | and so am I. | 我也是 |
[18:52] | And what I think is that… | 但我觉得 |
[18:55] | people who laugh at jokes that make fun of other people, | 对于嘲弄别人的笑话 还能笑得出来的人 |
[18:59] | whoever they are, | 不管被嘲弄的是谁 |
[19:01] | are ignorant and cruel. | 这都显得冷漠而且残忍 |
[19:06] | What’s her problem? | 她是怎么回事 |
[19:17] | Mr. Novotny? | 诺瓦特尼先生 |
[19:20] | Yes, Tracy? | 有事吗 特蕾西 |
[19:22] | I wanted to give you something. | 我有样东西要给你 |
[19:25] | What? | 什么东西 |
[19:26] | Two weeks notice. | 辞职报告 |
[19:29] | I got a job at the Big Dollar Mart. | 我在「大钱超市」找到了份工作 |
[19:33] | I should really get back, my break’s over. | 我该回去干活了 休息时间结束了 |
[19:52] | I’m not interested. | 我没兴趣 |
[19:56] | Brian, hey. | 布莱恩 嗨 |
[19:57] | How’s it going? | 你怎么样 |
[19:59] | What do you want? | 你有什么事 |
[20:00] | To tell you what a great time we had last night. | 来告诉你我们昨晚玩得多么开心啊 |
[20:03] | I was bored out of my fucking mind. | 我昨天无聊得要死了 |
[20:07] | Yeah, well, uh, you know | 那个 我觉得 |
[20:09] | that’s the sign of true friendship. | 这才叫真正的好朋友嘛 |
[20:10] | You know, that it can, uh, accommodate vastly divergent points of view. | 就是说 能容纳并且习惯观点上的巨大分歧 |
[20:18] | I’m not interested. | 我没兴趣 |
[20:24] | You know, uh, just out of curiosity, | 我只是好奇 |
[20:26] | how many guys hit on you a night? | 每天晚上到底有多少男人钓你 |
[20:29] | Give or take, 112. I don’t know. | 112个左右吧 我不太确定 |
[20:33] | Amazing. | 太好了 |
[20:34] | And I only need one. | 我只需要一个就行了 |
[20:39] | I’m not… interested. | 我没 兴趣 |
[20:43] | Uh, excuse me. um… | 那个 不好意思 |
[20:47] | You know, uh…tax season is coming up, and, uh… | 你也知道 报税季就要到了 |
[20:52] | You don’t want to get caught with your pants down. | 你也不想被抓个现行吧 |
[21:05] | I’m Matt. | 我叫马特 |
[21:08] | Of course you are. | 当然了 |
[21:10] | You’re always Matt, or Scott, | 总是叫马特 要么就是斯科特 |
[21:14] | Or… or Todd… | 或者托德 |
[21:16] | Or some other wonderful, one syllable name. | 或者其它好听的 单音节名字 |
[21:20] | I’d offer to buy you a drink, | 我本来想请你喝一杯 |
[21:21] | but something tells me you don’t need another. | 不过看起来你喝得已经够多了 |
[21:24] | Something tells me… | 看起来… |
[21:26] | you might be right. | 你或许说得对 |
[21:30] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, | 如果你不介意 |
[21:32] | I’m going to go home. | 我要回家了 |
[21:34] | It’s always nicer to vomit in your own toilet. | 吐在自家马桶比较好 |
[21:41] | Maybe I’d better give you a hand. | 我看我得帮帮你 |
[21:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:46] | Maybe you’re just re-evaluating your life, | 也许你只是在反思你的人生 |
[21:48] | questioning your choices, | 质疑你的选择 |
[21:49] | wondering if there’s some- thing better. | 心中想着是不是有更好的 |
[21:52] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[21:53] | Yeah, that’s it exactly. | 没错 就是这样 |
[21:56] | How’d you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[21:58] | ‘Cause I’ve seen the light. | 因为我已经看到了希望之光 |
[22:01] | And seeing how miserable you looked at the bar | 在酒吧里看到你那么痛苦不堪的时候 |
[22:02] | Made me think maybe you needed to see it too. | 我就觉得 也许你也需要看到希望之光 |
[22:07] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[22:09] | A group I belong to. | 我参加的一个小组 |
[22:12] | I don’t do very well in groups. | 我不太习惯这种小组活动 |
[22:14] | I got thrown out of the Cub Scouts first week. | 我在童子军第一周就被赶出来了 |
[22:16] | I made a fabulous necklace out of slip knots. | 我用打活结的绳子做了个精美的项链 |
[22:19] | Everyone’s welcome in this group. | 这个小组欢迎任何人 |
[22:21] | And it’s all people like us. | 那里面都是像我们这样的人 |
[22:23] | Like us? | 像我们 |
[22:24] | People who are questioning and evaluating. | 那些正处于质疑和反思中的人 |
[22:27] | Why don’t you come to one of our meetings? | 不如来参加一次活动试试吧 |
[22:30] | All you’ve got to lose is your pain. | 你唯一可以失去的 也不过是你的痛苦 |
[22:45] | You make a lot of tips. | 你挣了很多小费呀 |
[22:47] | That’s ’cause I’m cute. | 因为我很帅嘛 |
[22:48] | Yeah, and conceited. | 是啊 还很自负 |
[22:50] | I could fuck practically anyone I wanted. | 基本上我想操谁都能操到 |
[22:53] | So why don’t you? | 那你为什么不上 |
[23:00] | Never mind. | 当我没问 |
[23:01] | The answer just walked in the door. | 刚进来那人就是答案 |
[23:04] | Hey. How’s it going? | 嘿 最近好吗 |
[23:07] | What, you actually want to know? | 你真的想知道吗 |
[23:09] | Well, I asked, didn’t I? | 我都问了 不是吗 |
[23:14] | Everything’s fine. | 一切都挺好的 |
[23:15] | Good. | 那就好 |
[23:18] | What are you doing tonight? | 今晚打算干什么 |
[23:22] | Are these particularly hard questions? | 这些问题很难回答吗 |
[23:27] | Do you want to come over after work? | 下班后要来我家吗 |
[23:31] | Really? | 你说真的 |
[23:34] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[23:35] | I’ll have a turkey sandwich, | 我要一个火鸡三明治 |
[23:37] | On whole grain, no mayo. To go. | 全麦的 不要蛋黄酱 带走 |
[23:43] | Do you realize this is the first time he’s ever asked me to come over? | 你知道这是他第一次邀请我去他家吗 |
[23:46] | So what do you think it means? | 你觉得这意味着什么 |
[23:56] | It means he misses Michael. | 意味着他想迈克了 |
[23:59] | Are those guys really never going to talk to each other again? | 他们是真的再也不跟对方说话了吗 |
[24:03] | Looks that way. | 貌似是的 |
[24:05] | So why don’t you talk to him? | 不如你去跟他谈 |
[24:08] | Me? | 我吗 |
[24:10] | Well, I thought you loved Brian. | 你不是很爱布莱恩吗 |
[24:11] | And you’re staying in Michael’s bedroom, | 而且你正住在迈克的房间 |
[24:13] | Which makes you, like, the missing link. | 你像是他们之间的纽带 |
[24:17] | Well, go on. | 快去呀 |
[24:24] | Hey, boy wonder, uh… | 嘿 小天才 |
[24:26] | a couple of lemon squares. To go. | 两块柠檬方块蛋糕 带走 |
[24:29] | Sure. | 好的 |
[24:40] | Aren’t you going to talk to him? | 你不打算跟他说话了吗 |
[24:44] | What for? | 为什么要说 |
[24:45] | He’s right there. | 他就在那边啊 |
[24:47] | Stay the fuck out of it. | 别多管闲事 |
[25:04] | You guys should talk. | 你们应该谈谈 |
[25:04] | You should mind your own business. | 你别多管闲事 |
[25:06] | But he’s your best friend. | 但他是你最好的朋友啊 |
[25:08] | Just give me the lemon squares. | 赶紧把蛋糕给我 |
[25:10] | Hey, where’s my order? | 我点的东西呢 |
[25:15] | This is a turkey sandwich. | 这是火鸡三明治 |
[25:18] | These are lemon squares. | 这是柠檬方块蛋糕 |
[25:40] | Honey, I’m home! | 亲爱的 我回来啦 |
[25:42] | God, I have always wanted to say that. | 天呐 我一直都希望有机会说这句话 |
[25:44] | I thought I heard you coming in. | 我就觉得我听到你进屋的声音了 |
[25:46] | And honey, you really are home. | 亲爱的 你回到你真正的家了 |
[25:49] | Yeah, I picked these up for desert. | 是啊 我给你带了些甜点 |
[25:51] | How was the… | 比赛 |
[25:53] | Game? | 怎么样 |
[25:57] | Penguins lost in overtime. | 企鹅队在加时赛输了 |
[25:59] | These are beautiful. | 这些好漂亮 |
[26:02] | The place looks different. | 家里好像变了很多啊 |
[26:05] | Yeah, well I… | 是的 我… |
[26:08] | I put a few things away. | 我把一些东西收了起来 |
[26:10] | Yeah, like… all my stuff. | 是啊 所有我的东西 |
[26:14] | Oh, well it was a bit, uh, cluttered. | 我只是觉得 有点乱 |
[26:20] | – How was your day? – My day? My… | -你今天过得怎样 -我今天… |
[26:22] | My day was compelling. | 我今天忙得快疯了 |
[26:24] | Chock full of event. We got a new handicap ramp, and… | 事情超级多 超市装了个残疾人专用斜梯 |
[26:27] | Fat Marley regaled us with her witty repertoire fag jokes | 肥姐玛莉用妙趣横生的基佬笑话为我们增添乐趣 |
[26:32] | What did you do? | 你是怎么回应的 |
[26:33] | I told her I’m an out and proud homosexual, | 我跟她说我是个出柜的骄傲同性恋 |
[26:35] | and if she doesn’t like it she can suck my dick. | 有意见就来舔我的鸡巴吧 |
[26:40] | I didn’t do anything. | 其实我没做任何回应 |
[26:43] | Tracy did. | 特蕾西回应了 |
[26:44] | She stood right up to her. | 她站出来抨击她 |
[26:47] | Good. so she’s still your friend. | 很好 那她还是你朋友 |
[26:50] | I wouldn’t say that. | 我不觉得 |
[26:54] | Well one good thing came out of what Brian did. | 布莱恩的所为 至少带来了一样好处 |
[26:58] | It made you realize that you belong here with me. | 那让你意识到你应该搬过来跟我同居 |
[27:02] | Take off your jacket, get ready for dinner. | 把外套脱了 准备吃饭吧 |
[27:17] | One spoonful left. | 还有一勺 |
[27:19] | You want it? | 你要吃吗 |
[27:21] | No, it’ll mean 10 more minutes on the stairmaster. | 不了 不然又得在跑步机上多跑十分钟 |
[27:24] | Come on. | 吃嘛 |
[27:25] | I want to see you lick it off the spoon. | 我想看你把勺子舔光的样子 |
[27:45] | Ice cream kiss. | 冰淇淋之吻 |
[27:48] | You should eat more, you know. | 你平时得多吃点儿了 |
[27:51] | My mom says you’re too skinny. | 我妈说你瘦得就快皮包骨了 |
[27:53] | Your mom? | 你妈 |
[27:55] | She doesn’t completely hate you, you know. | 她并非恨你恨得牙痒痒 |
[27:59] | I told her you were always skinny, | 我告她你一直都这么瘦的 |
[28:02] | even when you were in high school. | 在高中的时候就是 |
[28:04] | You don’t know what I looked like in high school. | 你又不知道我高中时是什么样 |
[28:06] | I live in Michael’s old room, remember? | 你忘了我住在迈克以前的房间吗 |
[28:09] | With all his old high school yearbooks. | 那里有你们的高中毕业纪念册 |
[28:11] | Pictures of you. | 有你的照片 |
[28:14] | You were a geek. | 你当时是个书呆子 |
[28:16] | I was never a geek. | 我才不是书呆子 |
[28:18] | Then explain chemistry club. | 那说说化学社怎么回事 |
[28:20] | That’s where I learned to build the bomb to blow up the school | 我就是在那学会的自制炸弹 好把学校给炸了 |
[28:25] | But Mikey talked me out of it. | 不过被小迈阻止了 |
[28:27] | Good thing he was around. | 有他在很好啊 |
[28:32] | I bet you wish he was here right now. | 我敢说你肯定希望他此刻在你身边 |
[28:34] | Would you shut the fuck up about him? | 你他妈的能别提他了吗 |
[28:37] | I bet you’re secretly wishing | 你肯定在悄悄地祈祷 |
[28:39] | that the phone would ring and it would be him… | 电话响了 是他打来的 |
[28:41] | I said shut the fuck up. | 我叫你闭嘴 |
[28:47] | His life… | 他的人生 |
[28:50] | was just going to hang there like some shirt | 就像是挂在衣橱里永远不会穿的衣服 |
[28:51] | in the closet you never wear. | 和我完全无关了 |
[28:54] | So you pushed him away. | 所以你把他推开了 |
[28:56] | It was the only course of action. | 那是唯一的办法 |
[28:58] | Yeah, but now he hates you. | 但是他现在恨你 |
[29:00] | That’s okay. As long as Mikey’s happy. | 没事 小迈幸福就好 |
[29:04] | God, you must really love him. | 老天 看来你真的是很爱他 |
[29:11] | I think it’s time for you to go. | 你是不是该走了 |
[29:14] | It always is. | 总是这样 |
[29:17] | Luckily, you can’t push me away. | 幸运的是 你没办法把我推开 |
[29:24] | I’m on to you. | 我赖上你了 |
[30:01] | Emmett, you came. | 艾美特 你来了 |
[30:03] | It’s good to see you. | 看到你真好 |
[30:04] | Hi, I’m Ty and I have seen the light. | 大家好 我叫泰 我看到了希望之光 |
[30:07] | Come on, let’s go. | 走吧 快过去 |
[30:08] | Hi, Ty. | 你好 泰 |
[30:09] | Our first speaker tonight is Ginger. | 今晚第一个发言的是金吉 |
[30:11] | And she was formerly in the dark, | 之前她的人生充满绝望 |
[30:14] | But now she’s… | 但是现在她 |
[30:16] | seen the light. | 看到了希望之光 |
[30:20] | Believe it or not, I, uh, used to be a lesbian. | 信不信由你们 我曾经是个拉拉 |
[30:24] | Used to be? | 曾经是 |
[30:24] | But thanks to Ty and every beautiful person here, | 多亏了泰 还有在座的俊男靓女们 |
[30:28] | I’ve shed my former corrupt self | 我摆脱了过去那个堕落的自己 |
[30:31] | and become the new, purified heterosexual me. | 脱胎换骨 蜕变为纯种异性恋 |
[30:40] | As you can see, | 正如你们所见 |
[30:42] | the only thing that comes out here is the truth. | 这里唯一显露出的 只有真相 |
[30:44] | You didn’t tell me this was a comedy club. | 你没告诉我这是个喜剧俱乐部啊 |
[30:46] | Emmett. | 艾美特 |
[30:47] | I can tell you, and Ginger can tell you, | 我能向你们证明 金吉也可以向你们证明 |
[30:50] | that what you’re all hoping and praying for | 你们所期待并为之祈祷的 |
[30:53] | is not an impossible dream. | 绝非白日做梦 |
[30:56] | It can come true for you, | 你们的梦想可以成真 |
[30:58] | the same way it’s come true for us. | 就像我们的梦想成真了一样 |
[31:01] | You can change, you can change, | 你可以改变 可以改变 |
[31:04] | you can change. | 你可以改变 |
[31:05] | I’d start with those shoes. | 那就先从你那双鞋开始吧 |
[31:12] | You. | 你 |
[31:14] | Uh, m-me? | 我吗 |
[31:15] | You’ve got your doubts, don’t you? | 你心中有所质疑 对吗 |
[31:18] | Well, let me ask you a few questions. | 问你几个问题吧 |
[31:21] | Do you and your friends obsess about your bodies | 你和你的朋友 是否热衷于塑体 |
[31:24] | and the bodies of other men? | 也迷恋其他男人健美的体魄 |
[31:26] | Check out his pecs. | 瞧那胸肌 |
[31:27] | They’re, like, perfect. | 简直是完美的 |
[31:29] | They’re, like, implants. | 看清楚 是假的 |
[31:31] | Do your conversations centre around trivialities? | 你们是否总谈论些琐事 |
[31:34] | Such as, movie stars? | 比如 电影明星 |
[31:37] | Did you hear that Cher had her pussy tightened? | 听说没 雪儿做了缩阴手术 |
[31:39] | Where’d you read that? “The Enquirer” | 你从哪看来的 《国家询问报》吗 |
[31:41] | or “Popular Mechanics”? | 还是《大众机械》 |
[31:43] | Are your days and nights spent at the gym and in bars? | 你是否日夜流连于健身房和酒吧里 |
[31:46] | Going home with men whose names you don’t even know? | 带些连名字都不知道的男人回家过夜 |
[31:50] | So he’s coming and he’s going, | 然后他一边高潮一边叫着 |
[31:52] | “Fred, Fred!” | “弗雷德 弗雷德” |
[31:54] | Fred, who’s Fred? | 拜托 谁是弗雷德啊 |
[31:55] | If so, maybe you should ask yourself, | 如果是的话 你应该问问自己 |
[31:59] | “Is this the life I want for me?” | “这是我想要的生活吗” |
[32:02] | “Is this the life god wants for me?” | “这是上帝希望我过的生活吗” |
[32:07] | “Is there a better life?” | “是否有更好的生活” |
[32:12] | You’re looking for something? | 在找东西吗 |
[32:14] | Yeah, my beach ball alarm clock. | 是的 我的沙滩球闹钟 |
[32:20] | This clock is from the museum of modern art design collection, | 这只闹钟 可是现代艺术博物馆的藏品 |
[32:26] | I thought you said this is my place too. | 你不是说过这里也是我的家吗 |
[32:28] | It is. | 当然是 |
[32:30] | Well, how come I don’t see any of my things? | 那我怎么都看不到自己的东西 |
[32:37] | Michael, uh, you know, your things, | 迈克 你的东西 |
[32:41] | your toys? They’re, they’re… | 那些玩具 都很… |
[32:42] | they’re cute, they’re cute like you. | 很可爱 跟你一样可爱 |
[32:45] | But you know, they s… | 但是 你知道 |
[32:47] | they sort of don’t belong. | 跟这儿不太搭调 |
[32:52] | Let me explain it by saying that… | 这么和你说吧 |
[32:55] | this is an architectural house. | 这房子经过精心设计 |
[32:58] | Everything has its place. | 每样东西的位置都设计好了 |
[33:00] | So, if you clutter it up, | 如果弄乱了它们 |
[33:02] | it ruins the aesthetic. | 就破坏了美感 |
[33:03] | Oh, so I’m “cluttering it up”. | 所以我把这儿”弄乱了” |
[33:06] | No! | 不 |
[33:08] | I didn’t mean it that way. | 我不是那意思 |
[33:10] | They’re not just toys. | 它们不只是玩具 |
[33:13] | Okay, some of them are collector’s items, | 有些是收藏品 |
[33:14] | like my Japanese robots. | 像我的日版机器人 |
[33:16] | or… or my bakelite batmobile. | 或者 胶木蝙蝠战车 |
[33:18] | That was made during world war two, | 那些都是二战期间的作品 |
[33:21] | When metal was scarce. | 那时候金属很稀有 |
[33:24] | And… even if they were worthless, | 而且 即使它们不值钱 |
[33:30] | they would still be worth something to me. | 但对我却有意义 |
[33:33] | Because I love them. | 因为我爱它们 |
[33:38] | I kind of thought you knew that. | 我还以为你明白这点 |
[33:54] | Look, I just, i just got your phone call. | 我 我刚看到你的留言 |
[33:56] | I lit-literally ran over here. | 我真的是一路狂奔过来的 |
[33:59] | So, what is the emergency? | 到底有什么急事 |
[34:01] | Him. | 是他 |
[34:03] | He’s here every day now, showing up for meals. | 他现在每天都赖在这儿 蹭饭 |
[34:05] | We’re suddenly one big happy fucking family. | 我们突然成了狗血的幸福大家庭 |
[34:08] | I don’t know, | 我看未必吧 |
[34:09] | I sense some tension between you and Mel. | 我可觉得你和茉儿关系有点紧张 |
[34:13] | Well, she blames me for everything. | 她什么都怪我 |
[34:16] | Including you. | 包括你 |
[34:19] | You should have kept your promise to give her Gus. | 你应该兑现诺言 把盖斯给她 |
[34:22] | If she wants a kid, she can have one of her own. | 想要孩子 她可以自己生去 |
[34:24] | No, she can’t. | 不 她不能 |
[34:27] | Gus was supposed to be hers and mine. | 盖斯本该是我和她的 |
[34:29] | Not yours and mine. | 不是我和你的 |
[34:33] | Well, Lindsay’s always complaining | 琳赛不是一直抱怨 |
[34:34] | he never spends enough time with Gus. | 他不花时间多陪陪盖斯吗 |
[34:36] | Oh, you’re a big help. | 你来帮倒忙的吗 |
[34:37] | Can’t you do something? | 你就不能帮忙做些什么 |
[34:38] | Like what? | 做什么 |
[34:39] | Like get him and Michael back together | 比如让他和迈克重归于好 |
[34:41] | So he will leave us alone. | 这样他就不会来骚扰我们 |
[34:43] | Are you kidding? You even mention Michael’s name, | 你在搞笑吗 哪怕只是提到迈克的名字 |
[34:45] | he’ll tear your head off. | 他都会扭断你的脖子 |
[34:46] | Yeah? Well that’s what I’m about to do to him. | 是吗 我现在恨不得扭断他的脖子 |
[34:49] | She also thinks I’ve turned into | 她甚至觉得我成了一个 |
[34:50] | this cold, unresponsive bitch. | 冷漠 没反应的贱人 |
[34:53] | Have you? | 你是吗 |
[34:56] | Maybe a little. | 也许有一点 |
[34:59] | Well then you should find yourself some nice, | 那就赶紧找个不错的 |
[35:01] | fuzzy lezzie with a therapist’s license and work it out. | 拉拉心理医生来解决这破事儿 |
[35:04] | That’s what Mel wants. | 茉儿巴不得这样 |
[35:07] | What do you want? | 那你想怎样 |
[35:10] | I want… | 我想… |
[35:12] | I… | 我… |
[35:19] | I want a bagel. | 我想吃百吉饼 |
[35:21] | And after that, I don’t know. | 然后 我也不知道 |
[35:23] | All I know is that… | 我只知道 |
[35:27] | If I talk, | 如果真谈论这事 |
[35:28] | I might say something I regret. | 我可能会说出让自己后悔的话 |
[35:30] | It might be good for you. | 说出来也许对你好点 |
[35:33] | Let out some of those nasty demons. | 释放体内邪恶的魔鬼 |
[35:34] | But I’m not like that. | 但我不是那种人 |
[35:36] | See, I’m a WASP. | 我是高素质精英白人 |
[35:37] | From a family of wasps. | 世代都是高素质精英白人 |
[35:41] | I’ll tell you what, I-I’ll take him to the tea-dance Woodies. | 要不这样 我带他去伍迪酒吧的下午茶舞会 |
[35:44] | Great idea. | 好主意 |
[35:45] | – Thanks, Teddy. – Yeah. | -多谢 泰迪 -不客气 |
[35:46] | I’m not really doing it for you, you know. | 我这么做可不是为了你 |
[35:49] | Hanging with Brian… | 和布莱恩一起出去 |
[35:51] | best thing that’s ever happened to my sex life. | 是我最性福的事 |
[35:54] | Video tape special today, 10 pack… | 录像带今日特价 10盘 |
[35:58] | See ya, Marley. | 再见 玛莉 |
[35:59] | Bye, Trace. | 再见 特蕾西 |
[36:04] | Bye, Mr. Novotny. | 再见 诺瓦特尼先生 |
[36:09] | Tracy! | 特蕾西 |
[36:12] | Yes, Mr. Novotny? | 怎么了 诺瓦特尼先生 |
[36:15] | Would you stop calling me that, please? | 拜托别那样叫我好吗 |
[36:17] | What should I call you? | 那该怎么叫你 |
[36:19] | Well, I’m sure you could think of a few things. | 只要别叫这个 叫什么都行 |
[36:23] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[36:25] | You don’t have to leave your job. | 你不必辞职的 |
[36:27] | Is there something wrong with the Big Dollar Mart? | 「大钱超市」有什么不好吗 |
[36:30] | Well, it’s not exactly the Big Q. | 那里无法和大同超市相比啊 |
[36:33] | No, but at least people seem honest there. | 没错 但起码那里的人看起来很诚实 |
[36:38] | You probably think this is all about you being gay. Don’t you? | 你可能以为我离开是因为你是同性恋 是吗 |
[36:43] | Well, I admit, it might have been at first. | 我承认 也许一开始是 |
[36:48] | But that’s not the point any more. | 但现在不是了 |
[36:50] | Whether you’re gay or you’re straight, | 无论你是同性恋还是直男 |
[36:52] | I thought we were friends. | 我以为我们都是朋友 |
[36:54] | – We are. – Well, friends trust each other. | -我们是啊 -但朋友需要互相信任 |
[36:57] | What did you think would happen if you told me? | 你以为告诉我会怎样 |
[36:59] | That I’d tell everyone at the store? | 我会告诉店里每个人吗 |
[37:03] | I wouldn’t have, Mike. | 我不会那样做 迈克 |
[37:06] | Don’t you know that? | 难道你不知道吗 |
[37:09] | I should’ve. | 我是该告诉你 |
[37:11] | But when you spend your entire life keeping it a secret… | 但如果你一辈子都在极力隐藏这个秘密 |
[37:15] | who you really are, | 隐瞒自己是怎样的人 |
[37:18] | you learn to stop trusting people | 你就会学会不再信任别人 |
[37:20] | and it becomes second nature. | 而且这会变成下意识的行为 |
[37:26] | It kills me that I hurt you, Trace, | 伤害到你我也难过得要死 特蕾西 |
[37:27] | And I’d do anything to take that back. | 如果能挽回 我愿意做任何事 |
[37:31] | I know I don’t deserve to ask this… | 我知道不配这么问 |
[37:35] | but do you think we could still be friends? | 但你觉得我们还能继续做朋友吗 |
[37:39] | Do you think we could be friends? | 你认为我们还可以做朋友吗 |
[37:46] | Well, why don’t we go have a cup of Big Q coffe | 我们何不进店里喝杯咖啡 |
[37:48] | and find it out. | 一起聊聊看呢 |
[37:50] | I’d like that. | 我很愿意 |
[37:52] | But I-I really do have to go. | 但我确实得走了 |
[37:54] | I have a date. | 我有约会 |
[37:57] | Is he straight? | 他是直男吧 |
[38:09] | At last, now we have the house to ourself, | 终于没人来骚扰我们了 |
[38:12] | alone. | 真清净 |
[38:17] | Oh, by the way, Janet and that dickhead husband of hers, | 对了 珍妮特和她那混蛋丈夫 |
[38:21] | they finally sent us a card congratulating us on Gus. | 终于寄来了贺卡 祝贺我们有了盖斯 |
[38:25] | Only took three months. | “只”过了三个月而已哦 |
[38:31] | You expect too much, Mel. | 你想要的太多了 茉儿 |
[38:33] | What? | 什么 |
[38:35] | I said you expect too much. | 我说 你想要的太多 |
[38:38] | That my sister could at least acknowledge the birth of my son? | 你是指我希望我姐对我儿子的出生至少有所表示吗 |
[38:41] | Of me. | 是对我 |
[38:43] | You want all my time, my devotion | 你希望独占我的时间 精力 |
[38:45] | and if you don’t get it, | 如果得不到 |
[38:46] | you think we have a problem. | 你就认为我们之间出了问题 |
[38:49] | You get angry that I see the baby more than you. | 我对宝宝的关注多于你 你就生气 |
[38:51] | You blame me because Brian wouldn’t give you parental rights. | 布莱恩不愿将亲子权转给你 你就怨我 |
[38:53] | I suppose it’s even my fault that I can have a child, and you can’t, | 我估计我能生孩子而你不能 也是我的错吧 |
[38:56] | Hey, that’s not fair. | 嘿 你这么说不公平 |
[38:58] | I feel like I spend half my life apolo- gizing to you, | 我觉得我一半的生活都在向你道歉 |
[39:01] | trying to convince you that I love you. | 努力让你相信我爱你 |
[39:05] | Only nothing’s ever enough. | 只是无论我怎么做都不够 |
[39:09] | I’m starting to wonder if anything ever could be. | 我开始怀疑到底还有完没完 |
[39:29] | Well, I asked you to talk, and you did. | 我要求跟你谈谈 于是你现在跟我谈了 |
[39:56] | I tell you, hanging with Brian is exhausting. | 我跟你说 跟布莱恩一起玩真让人精疲力尽 |
[40:00] | But it’s worth it for the sex. | 但是为了性爱这一切都值了 |
[40:02] | You’re having sex with Brian? | 你和布莱恩上床了吗 |
[40:04] | Of course not. | 当然没有 |
[40:06] | We have symbiosis. | 我们是「共生体」 |
[40:08] | Oh my god. | 老天爷 |
[40:09] | Is there anything they can do? | 有没有办法治啊 |
[40:11] | You mustn’t give up hope. | 你不能放弃希望 |
[40:12] | It’s not a disease, | 这又不是一种病 |
[40:14] | It’s a perfect relationship. | 这是一种完美的关系 |
[40:16] | You know, like, uh, | 就像… |
[40:17] | the yellow tick bird and the rhinoceros. | 啄牛鸟和犀牛的关系 |
[40:20] | The yellow tick bird feeds on parasites on the rhino’s skin, | 啄牛鸟靠吃犀牛皮肤上的寄生虫过活 |
[40:25] | and in turn, the rhino is warned of impending danger | 反过来 如果啄牛鸟飞走的话 |
[40:29] | when the tick bird flies away. | 犀牛就知道危险即将来临 |
[40:31] | Similarly, I supply Brian | 同样的道理 我给布莱恩提供 |
[40:35] | with an object of scorn and ridicule, | 蔑视和嘲弄的对象 |
[40:37] | namely myself, | 也就是我自己 |
[40:38] | And he supplies me | 而他则给我提供 |
[40:41] | with unwanted ticks, | 他不想要的”寄生虫” |
[40:42] | Uh, tricks. | 是炮友 |
[40:45] | You’re doing this for castoffs? | 你就为了捡他不要的男人 |
[40:47] | Well, in bed you can’t tell. | 在床上的时候可区分不出来 |
[40:50] | They’re as good as new. | 他们都一样鲜嫩可口 |
[40:53] | Ted, have you ever asked yourself… | 泰德 你有没有问过自己 |
[40:59] | “Is… is going to tea-dances with Brian and… | 和布莱恩去下午茶舞会 |
[41:02] | having indis- criminate sex with countless strangers | 和不计其数的陌生人滥交 |
[41:04] | Really the life I want?” | 真的是你想要的生活吗 |
[41:07] | I have. and the answer is, | 我问过自己 答案是 |
[41:10] | “You bet your ass it is.” | 「当然是我想要的生活」 |
[41:13] | Have you… have you ever wondered, | 那 你有没有想过 |
[41:15] | “Is this the life god wants for me?” | 这是上帝想让你过的生活吗 |
[41:17] | Well, I suppose in his infinite wisdom, | 我猜 他用无穷的智慧 |
[41:21] | he decided some- body had to live in Pittsburgh. | 决定了一些人注定要永远住在匹兹堡 |
[41:25] | Have you ever wondered “ | 那你有没有想过… |
[41:27] | Is there a better life?” | 或许有一种更好的生活 |
[41:29] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[41:31] | I could have a 10-inch dick | 比如我能有个25厘米多的鸡巴 |
[41:32] | and look like him. | 而且还像那人一样帅 |
[41:35] | Well, who wouldn’t want that? | 废话 谁不想要 |
[41:59] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[42:01] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[42:02] | Looking for you. | 找你啊 |
[42:04] | Well, how’d you find me? | 你怎么找到我的 |
[42:06] | Well, first I asked your mom, then I called David. | 我先问了你妈 然后又打给大卫 |
[42:08] | Is there anyone you didn’t ask? | 有你没问过的人吗 |
[42:10] | Then I asked Brian. | 接着我又问了布莱恩 |
[42:12] | What’d you do that for? | 你做这些干什么 |
[42:13] | Look, just butt out. | 听着 你少管闲事 |
[42:16] | I told you before, this is none of your business. | 我跟你说过这不关你的事 |
[42:17] | Yeah, he said that whenever you feel sad or upset, | 是没错 但他说当你难过沮丧的时候 |
[42:21] | this is where you come. | 就会来这儿 |
[42:23] | That just being around all these comics | 沉浸在漫画的世界里 |
[42:25] | brings the light into your eyes. | 会让你重新振作 |
[42:30] | He said that? | 他是这么说的吗 |
[42:31] | I guess he knows you pretty well. | 我想他对你了若指掌 |
[42:33] | Well, he doesn’t know me any more. | 可惜 人是会变的 |
[42:38] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[42:39] | That is why he got you this. | 这就是为什么他送你这个 |
[42:44] | I told him already, | 我告诉过他了 |
[42:45] | I don’t want his crummy present. | 我不想要他送的寒酸礼物 |
[42:47] | Wait! | 等一下 |
[42:50] | He misses you. | 他很想你 |
[42:51] | He’s miserable without you. | 没有你在身边他真的很痛苦 |
[42:53] | Oh good, he deserve to be | 太好了 他活该 |
[42:55] | He loves you. | 他爱你 |
[42:57] | He’ll never admit it, but he does. | 他绝对不会承认 不过他确实爱你 |
[42:58] | – Brian… – You know that. | -布莱恩 -你知道的 |
[42:59] | Brian doesn’t love anyone. | 布莱恩不爱任何人 |
[43:02] | He doesn’t believe in love, remember? | 他从不相信爱 记得吗 |
[43:05] | You’re the exception. | 但你是个特例 |
[43:07] | That’s why he hurt you, | 所以他才会故意伤害你 |
[43:08] | So you’d go back with David. | 这样你就会回到大卫身边 |
[43:11] | He knew if he didn’t, you’d be waiting for him forever. | 他知道如果他不这么做 你会一直等他 |
[43:13] | That’s bullshit. | 胡说八道 |
[43:16] | This was his way of saying goodbye. | 这是他告别的方式 |
[43:20] | We’ve got some new friends to meet tonight, | 今晚来了些新朋友 |
[43:23] | Whose dark world is about to be illuminated. | 他们暗无天日的生活即将被点亮 |
[43:26] | And afterwards, I invite you all to gather in the foyer | 之后 我会让你们在大厅集合 |
[43:28] | and have some incredible brownies | 尝尝很棒的布朗尼蛋糕 |
[43:31] | Baked by my incredible wife. | 是我太太做的 |
[43:34] | So, let’s get started. | 让我们开始吧 |
[43:39] | Hi. I-I’m Don. | 大家好 我叫唐 |
[43:42] | Hi, Don. | 你好 唐 |
[43:44] | Um, how I got here is a… a long story, | 我为什么会来这里 说来话长 |
[43:47] | But that doesn’t matter because I’m here, | 但是都无所谓了 因为我已经来到这里 |
[43:51] | I’ve seen the light. | 我看到了希望之光 |
[43:52] | Great! | 太好了 |
[43:59] | Hi, I’m Emmett. | 大家好 我叫艾美特 |
[44:01] | Hi, Emmett. | 你好 艾美特 |
[44:03] | And I, uh, I just want to say that… | 我只想说 |
[44:08] | I want to see the light, too. | 我也想有天能看到希望之光 |
[44:46] | What’re you doing here? You’re married now. | 你来这儿干什么 你是有家室的人了 |
[44:49] | I can still look. | 我看看总是可以的 |
[44:51] | Well what’s the good of looking if you can’t touch? | 只能看 不能吃 有什么好的 |
[44:58] | – Want a beer? – How many have you had? | -喝啤酒吗 -你喝了几杯了 |
[45:00] | – A few. – Too many. | -不多 -是很多 |
[45:02] | Keep track of the doctor, not me. | 去跟着那个医生吧 别跟着我 |
[45:07] | I never thanked you for my gift. | 我还没谢谢你的礼物 |
[45:09] | Your gift? | 什么礼物 |
[45:11] | Your ward tracked me down, insisted that I take it. | 你的小跟班追踪到了我 坚持让我收下 |
[45:13] | Yeah, well I’ll have to punish him severely. | 是吗 那我回去好好惩罚他一下 |
[45:16] | It’s the neatest thing I ever got. | 那是我收到的最棒的礼物 |
[45:19] | I thought so. | 我就觉得会是 |
[45:24] | You want to dance? | 想跳舞吗 |
[45:34] | It felt weird, not talking to you. | 不跟你说话感觉怪怪的 |
[45:35] | Well, I never thought about it. | 我反正完全没想过这事 |
[45:38] | I heard you were freaking out. | 我听说你就快疯了 |
[45:40] | Yeah, who told you that? | 是吗 谁告诉你的 |
[45:41] | Everybody, Ted, Lindsay… | 所有人 泰德 琳赛 |
[45:43] | Well, they’re pathological liars. | 他们是一群病态的大骗子 |
[45:45] | I wouldn’t trust them. | 别相信他们 |
[45:45] | You are so busted. | 你都被抓个现行了 |
[45:47] | So, how’s the happy couple? | 幸福的小夫夫过得怎么样 |
[45:50] | Are you really interested? | 你真的有兴趣知道吗 |
[45:51] | Not in the slightest. | 一点兴趣都没有 |
[45:55] | It’s going to be fine. | 应该会不错 |
[45:56] | Except he doesn’t know that superman dies | 除了一点 他不知道漫画里超人在 |
[45:58] | In “The Crisis on Infinite Earth” | 《无限地球危机》那一集里死了 |
[46:00] | Or that batgirl | 还有蝙蝠女 |
[46:00] | is now crippled in a wheelchair after being raped by the joker, | 被小丑强奸了之后变残废了 |
[46:03] | Or… | 还有… |
[46:03] | Or that for that one special day in 1970, | 1970年那个特殊的日子 |
[46:07] | Captain Astro became Astro woman. | 阿斯特罗队长变成了阿斯特罗女侠 |
[46:09] | – Exactly. – you are so pathetic. | -对极了 -你真是太可悲了 |
[46:22] | Give him time. | 多给他点时间 |
[46:25] | He’ll learn. | 他会学会的 |
[46:52] | I feel like I haven’t seen you all weekend. | 我感觉好像一整个周末都没见到你 |
[46:54] | You haven’t. | 是的 |
[46:55] | In fact, I think I probably saw you more | 事实上 好像我们不住一起的时候 |
[46:57] | when you didn’t live here. | 见面的机会反而多一些 |
[47:01] | I notice you’ve been doing a little redecorating. | 我发现你重新装饰了一下房间 |
[47:04] | Ah, I felt the place needed a little warmth. | 我觉得这地方需要一点温馨感 |
[47:07] | A little charm, a little whimsy. | 一点魅力 一点怪诞 |
[47:11] | A little you. | 一点你的感觉 |
[47:19] | Well, I suppose we could put some of this stuff away. | 我觉得我们可以把某些东西收起来 |
[47:26] | You know, your moving in was a big change for me, too. | 你搬进来住 对我来说也是个很大的改变 |
[47:29] | I saw your stuff and I suddenly realized… | 我看着你的东西 然后忽然意识到 |
[47:33] | that I was “we” again. | 另一个人走进了我的生活 |
[47:38] | That my life was now our life. | 我一个人的生活变成了我们共同的生活 |
[47:44] | It kind of freaked me out. | 这确实有点让我不知所措 |
[47:49] | Well, I’m glad to know I’m not the only one | 我很庆幸 我不是唯一一个 |
[47:50] | who’s scared shitless | 被吓得屁滚尿流的人 |
[47:53] | You know, I’ve, uh… Been reading your comics. | 我一直 在看你的漫画书 |
[47:58] | – Oh, yeah? – I hope you don’t mind. | -是吗 -希望你别介意 |
[48:00] | I-I never really got a chance to do that when I was a kid. | 小时候 我一直没机会看这些 |
[48:02] | My parents were pretty strict. | 我的父母很严厉 |
[48:05] | You probably had to read Tolstoy and stuff like that. | 估计你就看些托尔斯泰之类的书 |
[48:09] | Actually, they’re kind of fun. | 其实这些漫画挺有趣的 |
[48:12] | Did you know… | 你知道吗 |
[48:15] | That for one special day in 1970, | 在1970年那个特殊的日子 |
[48:18] | Captain astro became Astro woman? | 阿斯特罗队长变成了阿斯特罗女侠 |